PDA

View Full Version : Zhanna still active?

BroncoMan1996
05-19-24, 08:03
Haven't seen her STG ad online since April 20. Do see an ad on Tryst but they don't post the date of it (that I can see or find). Just checking to see if anyone's been over to High Point area to see Z in the past week or so? Thanks. Forum or PM me. Tryst says "no Sundays" so not wanting to text and inquire on her day off. Others in the High Point proper zone. Few and far between (quality wise) except for the VoodooBootie gals and maybe Alexxx in the Archdale area.

ProfessorVan
05-19-24, 22:35
I messaged her an intro couple weeks ago and never heard back. Was planning on trying again but have not yet.

Look below and right of the photo at top of her Tryst ad and you will see "Last active this month", which means it has been over a week since she last logged in.

Quantum89
05-20-24, 18:41
She was taking a little time away. I seen her weekend before last. She only advertises on tryst now though.

ProfessorVan
05-26-24, 08:22
Tried again yesterday. Unlike previous inquiry that was never acknowledged, this time I immediately received auto text that she would text back soon. I took that as an indicator she was around and maybe taking appointments, but never did receive follow up reply from her.

JwSalem336
05-26-24, 08:26
Haven't seen her STG ad online since April 20. Do see an ad on Tryst but they don't post the date of it (that I can see or find). Just checking to see if anyone's been over to High Point area to see Z in the past week or so? Thanks. Forum or PM me. Tryst says "no Sundays" so not wanting to text and inquire on her day off. Others in the High Point proper zone. Few and far between (quality wise) except for the VoodooBootie gals and maybe Alexxx in the Archdale area.Not in the past week, but she's still present AFAIK. Zhanna comms are tough because she has family and a job. It's probably best to reach out to Zhanna at least a week in advance for booking.