PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Juniour MicMan
06-13-21, 11:48
Man I was making up for lost times and had 2 more interactions. One was with a young lady Lesslie from Brooklyn Park and the other was the fine and special Kiara.

What is crazy about Kiara is that she is definitely a survivor who been through crazy stuff, but her passion is never lacking. From all the stories I hear, she is a constant pro!!

This was my first time with her, and she looked a little rough but the experience was great. ANd her being a little musky is a plus for me because I like the natural fermones! Sorry no pictures of either. Lesslie was cool but boring. Hopefully one day I can make similar videos like my hero at nitetimer!

Dude inspires me and his plow game is top notch. I might be in the minority but I enjoy giving working ladies pleasure! That boost my ego when I can make a down / sad lady enjoy my wood work and have orgasms LOL.

Klove48
06-13-21, 13:18
Cruising around dundalk loops tonight around 2 am and saw this brunette with a 2 piece on and a mask. From a distant looked fine as hell. Anyone else seen this chick? Walking near the Marathon and the mexican bar.Why in the hell at 2am, didn't you investigate the situation? You could have given "us" a report on this TGTBT subject. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
06-13-21, 16:28
So my cravings wasn't fixed so I drove along to Morrel park and I found me a young tenderoni! I appreciate the earthy musky smell and she was that! She could take a pounding and her head game was nice.

Enjoy fellow mongers.Photos are nice, but it's also nice to know who it is in the photos! Peace.

BlueEyesFun
06-13-21, 16:36
Good day fellow mongers! I do apologize for not giving those pics to those who requested. But thus is my make up. I had an amazing binge over the weekend with my usual mature beauties and some young ladies.

This is one of my ATF out of the great land of Brooklyn. Of a sad note I found out my other mature love was brutally taken from us. She was sweet and a kind heart. Pointless violence is meaningless. People sure do know how to mess up a good thing.

Anyway here is my long lasting lover y'all enjoy and be safe.Which old gal is this out of Brooklyn? Peace.

HablaEspanol
06-13-21, 22:50
Picked up this girl by BP gas station said her name is Katie. Great bbj and reasonable price. She was nodding several times but overall great bbj for a Jackson. Will repeat if I see her again.

Aamco
06-14-21, 02:46
Picked her up off West Wilkens at Ramsey and Pulaski at about 1 am. She says she usually doesn't walk but has lost her phone. She has a cute face and brown shoulder length hair. She is 37 yo but looks 27 yo. She is a 5 ft 1 In, 100 lb spinner. With a fat pussy. Serious signs of drug use. She was calm and pleasant and did not rush. Half and half for 40. Her BBBJ was good enough but her pussy was great. Will definitely repeat with her.

DSubmariner
06-14-21, 06:14
So my cravings wasn't fixed so I drove along to Morrel park and I found me a young tenderoni! I appreciate the earthy musky smell and she was that! She could take a pounding and her head game was nice.

Enjoy fellow mongers.Am I the only one that sees a rash.I hope you didn't catch whatever that shyt is on her ass bro. We don't need it spread around.

BigTruckBob
06-14-21, 14:04
Am I the only one that sees a rash.I hope you didn't catch whatever that shyt is on her ass bro. We don't need it spread around.To me it looks like herpes, but according to the WHO, 67% of the population have herpes. I have been able to prevent myself from getting it by avoiding people who have an active infection, not touching blisters or sores, and using protection.

HablaEspanol
06-14-21, 15:29
Sorry forgot attachment.

Anybody else experience her?.

Picked up this girl by BP gas station said her name is Katie. Great bbj and reasonable price. She was nodding several times but overall great bbj for a Jackson. Will repeat if I see her again.

HeadJudge
06-14-21, 20:17
Who was brutally taken?

Good day fellow mongers! I do apologize for not giving those pics to those who requested. But thus is my make up. I had an amazing binge over the weekend with my usual mature beauties and some young ladies.

This is one of my ATF out of the great land of Brooklyn. Of a sad note I found out my other mature love was brutally taken from us. She was sweet and a kind heart. Pointless violence is meaningless. People sure do know how to mess up a good thing.

Anyway here is my long lasting lover y'all enjoy and be safe.

One Man
06-14-21, 21:42
To me it looks like herpes, but according to the WHO, 67% of the population have herpes. I have been able to prevent myself from getting it by avoiding people who have an active infection, not touching blisters or sores, and using protection.It is definitely a rash and it looks like some sort of skin infection, but I don't think it's herpes. Of course I can always be wrong.

BlueEyesFun
06-14-21, 22:45
Sorry forgot attachment.

Anybody else experience her?.You also forgot to say which BP gas station you found her nearby. Peace!

StayAnonymous
06-15-21, 00:38
Dreamt of 5'6" 100# 30-40 yr old WSW courtney south of washblvd. Wearing clean clothes. Minimal marks on hands etc. Standard fare for a nice BBBJ. She tried for double the going rate and I said its all I got. She's got to stay discreet bc of personal circumstances. Next time taking her to a room.

StayAnonymous
06-15-21, 01:03
Dreamt of a 28 WSW at the gas station. In my dream she was about 5'6 beautiful blue eyes and a nice italian tan with dirty blonde / brown / red hair. Doesn't shoot up but parties with boy and girl like most do. Deflated up top but otherwise ok. A little bit of a homeless scent which is too bad. A little peach fuzz over her face. Would repeat. Standard street rates and didn't complain.

BigPappay
06-15-21, 10:55
Photos are nice, but it's also nice to know who it is in the photos! Peace.M-park is full of the younger ones. I tend to fancy the firmer tits and fresh cooch. Keep them coning Jr.

BigPappay
06-15-21, 10:59

Enjoy fellow mongers.Didja have to lube it before using it? Looks like a dried up prune.

BigTruckBob
06-15-21, 17:03
I was talking about the one that be all over Patapsco. She use to hang out at the Salvation Army parking lot charging her phone, and I assume getting her stuff. But I have also seen her near 2nd, and near the citgo gas station at the top past the court house. Funny thing, I stopped in the dollar store to grab some hand sanitizer and I saw her in there buying massive shopping carts of junk. I didn't say anything while in the store, but when she came out I pulled up on her and asked where she been. She told me she don't date anymore, but asked for a ride. I jokingly said to her that the stimulus money won't last forever, and she she said yes it will. We both laughed and I pulled off.I picked up Danielle a few days ago, she is back tricking again on 2nd street, and I must say she gave me a good time. Everything went well but she was drinking something and fell asleep and it spilled all over the front seat. Then she had the nerve to asked for a tip to get another drink and something to eat. Although I didn't give her the tip, she always is pleasant. When she got out she tried to clean the juice off my seat in my truck, fortunately I have covers now.

Dog Pound 99
06-15-21, 18:33
Synchronicity.

The simultaneous occurrence of events such as; taking a trip to the airport; house sitting an expensive home; a girl on her way to work; all appear significantly related but have no discernible connection: the trickle-down effect, however, from such synchronicity is none but staggering.

And so, under the sunshine of a balmy day in early May;.

Synchronicity, again, reared its opportunistic head:

The morning of that fateful day started gloriously enough with a first-of-the-ray frolicking by the poolside of her parents house with my then girlfriend, a 27 year old Russian-English translator originally from Belarus and a J-Law look alike. Yes, Kristiana is a dead ringer for the lead actress of the Red Sparrow famed, I kid you not. A shower, a light breakfast, then it was time to see my little Dominika off to the airport, to meet up with her parents already there, and together, on a weeklong trip to Canada. * A bon voyage, then came a last minute request by her parents for me to look in on their home while they're away. Great, just what I needed, another errand to add to my already filled-to-the-brim to-do list.

I would say, Male, fronicators / flesh mongers in general, are a lusty lot. From which, I am no exception. I have a profound weakness for the ladies, hot Asians and bodacious Blondes in particular. One might even say; a case of mild addiction. *.

But I digress.

Once free of the ball-and-chain, I beat a hasty egress from the airport. Harboring no particular intentions in mind, by habit or deliberation, premeditated or otherwise - - a scenic route here, a random detour there, I ended up, somehow, a stone's throw away from the St. Agnes hospital. Well, the intersection of Taylor and Benson Ave. , to be exact.

And It was there, synchronicity reared its luring head.

THE MEET.

From my particular vantage point, Goldie, as she walk northbound on Benson, towards Patapsco Avenue, was a delightful sight to behold. It became clear to me as I slowed to have a better look, an undeniable sense of inexplicit sadness enveloped her as her floral patterned cotton dress, sun-drenched and fading from age, accentuated her shapely splendor. * But even that sweet melancholy only served to captivate. Something churned within. Beguiled - my awkward approach, an attempt to be nonchalant only achieved the opposite, as I pulled-up alongside her. * The subsequent comedic act of my failed attempt to be tactful caused Goldie to faint ignorance, and a shaking head in the process.

But when the obvious can no longer be ignored, Goldie turned and looked at me curiously with a knowing grin "like what you see?

I quickly formulated a response as the passenger side window retracted with a soft whine "I thought I would play chauffeur to you for the day, this way you can save me from going nowhere in a hurry. " And to a large extent, that was the truce, as I gestured for her to get in.

Goldie gave me a slow once-over "I don't know you and I'm already late for work. ". "Even more of a reason that you allow me to give you a lift, and take care of you" as I shrugged coyly. Wearing a crooked little smile that's sure to melt ice,*Goldie leaned forward through the window opening and rested her elbows on the sill, "you going to take care of me, huh?" "Well, I guess you seemed harmless enough, and it is getting really hot out" allowing me to look down at her sundress as far as I wanted. Braless - - all I saw was teardrop perfection of a pair of natural C's, topped with pinkish-beige nipples. "Yes, I think we should cool down with a dip in the pool, and talk about it. " I again smiled coyly with a barely contained excitement.

Not the smartest thing for what I was fixing to do, but an overactive Libido can be a *****! Sometimes.

While on our way: subsequent small talk, punctuated by periodic sips of strawberry-mango smoothies from Mickey-D, yielded some personal disclosure from her: a recreational indulger of pharmaceuticals. Although she doesn't particularly care for it, Goldie had just started a new career calling as an exotic dancer at some Strip joint in the city. Goldie had also thought about turning pro, but there were still too many reservations and concerns on her part to take the plunge. Maybe finding a rich sugar-daddy while going back to school? In any case, the above mentioned notwithstanding, Goldie is pretty much a typical member of the under 21 club.

FUN AND GAME.

Once arrived at our destination, the usual 15 to 20 second drive to cover the pave stone driveway up to the main entrance turned into what seemed like minutes as Goldie started babbling away at the splendor of my girlfriend's parents estate which included a shapely 30' by 30' foot swimming pool and all its ancillary goodies, along with a nicely landscaped surrounding that made it the entire assemble akin to a tropical resort. "Wow! Is this your house?" Her eyes lit up like a child's, a smile started there and radiated down the remainder of her face "you said a pool but this - - wow! "What can I say, I'm a man of good taste" feeling a bit foolish and stupid even as I was saying it. Oh well, I don't think Goldie heard me anyway. And if she did, now is not the time to debate semantics. I'll square it with her later. Much later. The same beautifully landscaped surrounding also made the grounds around the pool private from prying eyes.

With nary a moment to waste, Goldie slipped out of her faded sundress in a single smooth, shedding motion. I must say, Goldie's aquatic prowess was most impressive, which included a master performance of a vertical, upside down blowjob with her head and the rest of her upper body above the hip submerged entirely beneath the waterline. Equally breathtaking was the view I was afforded. Upside- down, with both of her knees resting on my shoulders, I got an up close and extremely personal view of Goldie's pink, smoothly shaven pussy and an equally cherry anal perfection. What followed was easily one of the hottest experience in fornication encountered in my recent memory.

Two romps in a single day with two hot blondes can make a man quite full of himself. * Note to self; a ménage à trois involving a tantalizing Asian and an equally bodacious Blonde in a primordial stone quarry at the foothills of Mount. Kilimanjaro while gazing up at the starry sky would definitely be near the top of my bucket list.

But for now, all I can think about was Goldie's pink asshole while she showered.

The look of mischief on my face must've been obvious. As if my full erection wasn't. Upon being greeted with a proper kiss by Goldie as I slid open the shower door, the action was, again, on!

To say Goldie's anal receptacle is just plush and supple, which it is, would be criminally understating. So pliable, in fact, I can actually see the elastic motion of her anal rim expending and contracting with every in-and-out thrust of my bulging cock.

But there is never a free lunch, as they say, to be had and a price is always paid. * And to every action there is always an equal reaction. Sir Issac Newton. As a second shower, then a subsequent third, was needed for Goldie after the anal gaping she took.

Well, it wasn't quite the foothills of Mount. Kilimanjaro and we were one Asian babe ménage short of à trois. Hey, anyone know of a hot, reliable Asian provider that makes house calls? I didn't think so. * And if by some pathetically remote chance that I ever struck it rich, reckon, LA would be the place to prowl, hot Asian wise to add to a Blonde. Hmmm, I wonder if Kristiana can be coaxed into a 3-way romp when she gets back - - no, probably not. But at least, the starry sky sure was beautiful that evening above central Maryland.

Dog.

DogFourYou
06-15-21, 20:14
I was out last evening stopped at sub way. Outside in the parking lot was a cute young girl, she asked me if I could help her out. I said yes, if she would help me out. LOL. She told me she had a room next door at the motel. I meet her at her room. Wow. She was about 110 5'3' no chest, nice ass. She was down for anything. But she wanted big money. I worked something out with her. Has anyone had any luck around there? I thing she said here name was Taylor? I would repeat if I saw her again. Anybody know anything about her?

CowboysFan
06-15-21, 20:32
Keep seeing Des aka Desiree on 5th. She was clean but now using again. Head game was always a struggle so I have been passing her. At one time she was a real cutie and she still could be if cleaned up.Forgot to post I saw her a few weeks ago on Potapsco and 4th. Someone beat me to the punch and scooped her. Anyone care to report? She use to have some nice wet head but always complained and would stop right when you were about to bust rofl.

BigCoolie
06-15-21, 22:36
I ran into Roxy off of Ashton this afternoon. I had no plans to pickup, but she was looking sexy in her green heels. We had a great time at her place. Still no digits, but she mentioned a FaceBook account. Not interested, since I do not have an account.

Unfortunately, the local girls apparently gave her a black eye recently, and she referenced her broken jaw from a few months ago. Life is too hard, so treat her well. Hopefully she will check into rehab and come back healthy and even better. Odds on that?

CowboysFan
06-15-21, 23:58
I ran into Roxy off of Ashton this afternoon. I had no plans to pickup, but she was looking sexy in her green heels. We had a great time at her place. Still no digits, but she mentioned a FaceBook account. Not interested, since I do not have an account.

Unfortunately, the local girls apparently gave her a black eye recently, and she referenced her broken jaw from a few months ago. Life is too hard, so treat her well. Hopefully she will check into rehab and come back healthy and even better. Odds on that?I've been looking for her myself since I met her. I'd say she's the hottest on the block at the moment. She never called me.

Mr Jones2
06-16-21, 07:45

Unfortunately, the local girls apparently gave her a black eye recently, and she referenced her broken jaw from a few months ago. Life is too hard, so treat her well. Hopefully she will check into rehab and come back healthy and even better. Odds on that?Roxy is Libby, she has lost weight and has been the area a couple years now. There have been several post about her. Personally I have never had an issue and will pick her up from time to time. She is very submissive and I've not had a bad experience with her.

Waldszenen
06-16-21, 10:20
Roxy is Libby, she has lost weight and has been the area a couple years now. There have been several post about her. Personally I have never had an issue and will pick her up from time to time. She is very submissive and I've not had a bad experience with her.How can I get I touch with her? Can someone dm me her digits or fb name?

HeadLuvr
06-16-21, 11:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DSubmariner
06-16-21, 14:04
Roxy is Libby, she has lost weight and has been the area a couple years now. There have been several post about her. Personally I have never had an issue and will pick her up from time to time. She is very submissive and I've not had a bad experience with her.Very interesting! I've reported on her before but never sampled. I actually saw her this past Monday on Ashton by the shopping center as well but didn't stop. I was disappointed to see her looking fiend out with a black eye. Actually it looked like she was hit hard enough to leave a cut above her right eye which looked like it had dried up blood on it. She didn't look well to me at all but hey to each their own. When I first saw her I was like damn, this chick is fiend out like this?! Maybe I'll try when I see again. But from these pics I think Monica is looking better. I thought someone said her skills were lacking anyway.

DSubmariner
06-16-21, 14:07
I picked up Danielle a few days ago, she is back tricking again on 2nd street, and I must say she gave me a good time. Everything went well but she was drinking something and fell asleep and it spilled all over the front seat. Then she had the nerve to asked for a tip to get another drink and something to eat. Although I didn't give her the tip, she always is pleasant. When she got out she tried to clean the juice off my seat in my truck, fortunately I have covers now.Saw her about a week ago right out of rehab and 40 lbs heavier.

Klove48
06-16-21, 14:50
Roxy is Libby, she has lost weight and has been the area a couple years now. There have been several post about her. Personally I have never had an issue and will pick her up from time to time. She is very submissive and I've not had a bad experience with her.If nothing else, Roxy is the most adaptable SWer that I've seen on the strip. I've seen her get out of a car with a date and walk near some abando and completely change her whole outfit, before off to another date. I also appreciate her taste in style and clothing. I would like to know her story because it simply doesn't add up to me IMHO. I've spoken with her several times but something was always "not right" at the time. Mr Jones, report peaked my interest at "submissive". I'll have to dig a little deeper the next time I have a opportunity to speak with her. Peace.

LuvTitz
06-16-21, 17:50
Got to the triangle around 4 pm. There wasn't much activity beyond some zombies staggering to their next fix. While stopped on Pulaski, I noticed a familiar face. Latina Monica. She was looking fucking good, pun intended. She has put on some good weight, like 20 lbs. Her legs were gorgeous as always, little thicker and no cellulite. Her breasts were definitely more full in appearance. Unfortunately, she was talking on the phone the entire length of Pulaski to the top of the hill. I tried to get her attention, but she was deep in conversation. I thought at one point she was going to get in my car but got into the one behind me. The guy must have been taking her to see the pharmacist. After that deflating moment, I drove around some more until I spied MILF Melissa. Picked her up and off we went. She was freshly showered, had on full make-up and dressed nicely as always. Started off with her fantastic lip service, then to anal and pussy with cream pie filling at the end. So, it went from defeat to victory in no time. Good luck and if anyone gets to fuck Monica, please let us know how that body looks naked.

HablaEspanol
06-16-21, 18:12
It was by Marathon gas station.

You also forgot to say which BP gas station you found her nearby. Peace!

Oakwood99
06-16-21, 18:35
She can be arrogant at times. Her service has gotten better over the years however you have to catch her her good days.

Oak.

Checkumout
06-16-21, 20:55
Saw her about a week ago right out of rehab and 40 lbs heavier.If you are talking about the Danielle with all the tats I saw her working Fairhaven again 40 lbs heavier with her teeth all messed up.

SteveStone123
06-16-21, 21:34
Got to the triangle around 4 pm. There wasn't much activity beyond some zombies staggering to their next fix. While stopped on Pulaski, I noticed a familiar face. Latina Monica. She was looking fucking good, pun intended. She has put on some good weight, like 20 lbs. Her legs were gorgeous as always, little thicker and no cellulite. Her breasts were definitely more full in appearance. Unfortunately, she was talking on the phone the entire length of Pulaski to the top of the hill. I tried to get her attention, but she was deep in conversation. I thought at one point she was going to get in my car but got into the one behind me. The guy must have been taking her to see the pharmacist. After that deflating moment, I drove around some more until I spied MILF Melissa. Picked her up and off we went. She was freshly showered, had on full make-up and dressed nicely as always. Started off with her fantastic lip service, then to anal and pussy with cream pie filling at the end. So, it went from defeat to victory in no time. Good luck and if anyone gets to fuck Monica, please let us know how that body looks naked.Are we talking about Monica / Moni who stays at the corner of Pulaski and Ramsay. The girl who used to post ads.

LongDicking
06-16-21, 22:10
I was out last evening stopped at sub way. Outside in the parking lot was a cute young girl, she asked me if I could help her out. I said yes, if she would help me out. LOL. She told me she had a room next door at the motel. I meet her at her room. Wow. She was about 110 5'3' no chest, nice ass. She was down for anything. But she wanted big money. I worked something out with her. Has anyone had any luck around there? I thing she said here name was Taylor? I would repeat if I saw her again. Anybody know anything about her?I know the first dumb ass to show up at the room will be arrested.

Agent Mulder
06-16-21, 22:36
Synchronicity.

The simultaneous occurrence of events such as; taking a trip to the airport; house sitting an expensive home; a girl on her way to work; all appear significantly related but have no discernible connection: the trickle-down effect, however, from such synchronicity is none but staggering.

And so, under the sunshine of a balmy day in early May;

The morning of that fateful day started gloriously enough with a first-of-the-ray frolicking by the poolside of her parents house with my then girlfriend, a 27 year old Russian-English translator originally from Belarus and a J-Law look alike. Yes, Kristiana is a dead ringer for the lead actress of the Red Sparrow famed, I kid you not. A shower, a light breakfast, then it was time to see my little Dominika off to the airport, to meet up with her parents already there, and together, on a weeklong trip to Canada. A bon voyage, then came a last minute request by her parents for me to look in on their home while they're away. Great, just what I needed, another errand to add to my already filled-to-the-brim to-do list.Wow! You are some storyteller, Dog. Awesome writing and I the snaps, too. Especially, the close up of Goldie.

Hook a brother up, my friend. Check your PM.

Klove48
06-17-21, 12:07
Are we talking about Monica / Moni who stays at the corner of Pulaski and Ramsay. The girl who used to post ads.Nah. He's talking about Latin Monica, not Moni. BTW, Moni doesn't stay at that house anymore. She finally got kicked-out. I spoke with her the other night, so she's staying place to place now. Moni used to be my "go to girl", but I haven't experienced her in a few months. Peace.

DogFourYou
06-17-21, 12:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mr Jones2
06-17-21, 15:11
Nah. He's talking about Latin Monica, not Moni. BTW, Moni doesn't stay at that house anymore. She finally got kicked-out. I spoke with her the other night, so she's staying place to place now. Moni used to be my "go to girl", but I haven't experienced her in a few months. Peace.Saw Moni the other day, she gives a decent BBBJCIM. Unfortunately, her body shows her drugs use. Especially her legs and the wound or something she has bandaged, just under her butt. Although she fell asleep. I'll still repeat when I see her around.

Juniour MicMan
06-17-21, 20:06
Which old gal is this out of Brooklyn? Peace.Out of respect from the wise lady I won't reveal her name. The one Lisa I used to deal with was murdered tragically. So with the mature ladies I won't reveal their names. But she is out a lot very fun and petite. Treat her well.

Juniour MicMan
06-17-21, 20:12
Am I the only one that sees a rash.I hope you didn't catch whatever that shyt is on her ass bro. We don't need it spread around.For sure it was a rash. I try not to be paranoid especially when the man with the little head is talking. But this is Baltimore city and we are mongers so. . . And I truly doubt we are seeing the same ladies. Tbf most of you guys live vicariously through us bold ones LOL. And to bob truck guy if 67% of people have "herpes" then that would make sense. Hopefully everyone is staying "safe" and if you are enjoying yourself then enjoy yourself to the fullest!!

Barraquda22
06-17-21, 20:17
She can be arrogant at times. Her service has gotten better over the years however you have to catch her her good days.

Oak.PM me amigo.

BQ22.

Moraxus
06-17-21, 21:51
Saw Moni the other day, she gives a decent BBBJCIM. Unfortunately, her body shows her drugs use. Especially her legs and the wound or something she has bandaged, just under her butt. Although she fell asleep. I'll still repeat when I see her around.Her body used to show barely any signs of use with nice clear skin. Now her legs have marks all over them which turned me off, haven't hung out with her for a couple of months now.

Moraxus
06-17-21, 21:56
For sure it was a rash. I try not to be paranoid especially when the man with the little head is talking. But this is Baltimore city and we are mongers so. . . And I truly doubt we are seeing the same ladies. Tbf most of you guys live vicariously through us bold ones LOL. And to bob truck guy if 67% of people have "herpes" then that would make sense. Hopefully, everyone is staying "safe" and if you are enjoying yourself then enjoy yourself to the fullest!!

If you're mongering regularly you're almost guaranteed to catch herpes... Just because you don't break out doesn't mean you don't have it.

HeadLuvr
06-18-21, 00:03
Out of respect from the wise lady I won't reveal her name. The one Lisa I used to deal with was murdered tragically. So with the mature ladies I won't reveal their names. But she is out a lot very fun and petite. Treat her well.You won't reveal the person, so who are we supposed to "treat well" if we don't know who she is?? SMH..

CowboysFan
06-18-21, 00:21
Whos the white chick with red died hair, tall, long legs, tattoo on her outer thigh? Saw her on Ashton then at the corner store she eventually sat in a mongers car, then stayed in his car for 15 minutes or so sitting there in front of the store. Not sure if she dates but legs looked good and she looked pretty sexy. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Also on a side note, who's the white dude in the blue car posted up on Ashton staring at the corner and mongers. Its creepy man and makes the corner feel hot. Plus your staring down all us mongers. Post up at McDonald's, not the corner rofl.

HeadJudge
06-18-21, 01:32
The wise lady? You're not helping anyone being cryptic and withholding information (which BTW is what this site is for). I knew Lisa too and previously on here it said she died of an OD. You are talking in circles here. Wise lady. Mature ladies. She's out a lot. Come on man.

Out of respect from the wise lady I won't reveal her name. The one Lisa I used to deal with was murdered tragically. So with the mature ladies I won't reveal their names. But she is out a lot very fun and petite. Treat her well.

Assman To You
06-18-21, 09:37
Went to Beltsville strip clubs last night at 130 am and nothing came of that so I head north to Bmore.

Conklin, Dundalk, Conklin Dundalk, Wilkens, MP, SA, BP, CB, BP, back to Conklin, Dundalk, Conclin, Wilkens, MP, until this I had seen only a few girls out and none to my liking, so by the vridge near SA I see an AA SW with purpleish fro who looked cute. I doubled back because I wanted a closer inspection to make sure she wasnt a tranny. Poof gone. She may live under that bridge. Anyone got intel? By now the sun is up and I have nothing to show for it except an empty tank of gas. Last ditch effort I go back to BP and bam on Washburn is a hot bruenette with a tight wifebeater on. She says her name is Treasure. I wasnt sure if she had the double or triple bras on but the tits looked nice. She told me they were enhanced more than a few years ago. Off to a parking date where she really slurped and got jr ready. Played with the kitty a bit but couldn't really get it wet. Asked if CIP was an option and she said yes. I decided to just CIM. Great build up and pop. I got her number but did not ask her if its okay to give it out. I plan yo make another deposit soon. Maybe at Tip Top with a jaccuzi room. She said she used to dance at Fantasys. She is not skin and bones so possibly has gotten clean. Minimal damage to arms etc. Lots of tats.

LuvTitz
06-18-21, 10:18

Oak.That's a quality ass right there. I've seen her around but always thought she was a civilian. I'll be sure to pick her up. Is she okay with cream pies?

HeadLuvr
06-18-21, 10:54
The wise lady? You're not helping anyone being cryptic and withholding information (which BTW is what this site is for). I knew Lisa too and previously on here it said she died of an OD. You are talking in circles here. Wise lady. Mature ladies. She's out a lot. Come on man.I guess some folks post just to make themselves feel important. I can't over the "treat her well" like we are supposed to figure out who the hell she is through osmosis. I always laugh at "treat her well" anyway. I wouldn't think to mistreat the girls, but who the hell is anybody to tell folks how they should treat somebody?

Assman To You
06-18-21, 11:58
Whos the white chick with red died hair, tall, long legs, tattoo on her outer thigh? Saw her on Ashton then at the corner store she eventually sat in a mongers car, then stayed in his car for 15 minutes or so sitting there in front of the store. Not sure if she dates but legs looked good and she looked pretty sexy. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Also on a side note, who's the white dude in the blue car posted up on Ashton staring at the corner and mongers. Its creepy man and makes the corner feel hot. Plus your staring down all us mongers. Post up at McDonald's, not the corner rofl.Either you mean Red or the young dime peace who likes to walk that area. Somtimes she has braids. K told me she does date but she turned me down flat a few times.

YMMV.

SpermGun16
06-18-21, 13:33
Had only about one and a half hours to kill in Dundalk last Saturday afternoon. Absolutely dead. This 2021 quality is horrible. Back in the day, it was nothing to have 2 or 3 choices in the afternoon. Maybe just a bad time. I can see having to drain a tank of gas trying to snag some company. Yikes.

SG.

Oakwood99
06-18-21, 14:01
That's a quality ass right there. I've seen her around but always thought she was a civilian. I'll be sure to pick her up. Is she okay with cream pies?Thanks. I don't know if she does or not. I wouldn't hesitate to ask if you scoop her. She loves the pipe tends to loosen her up.

Oak.

BigPappay
06-18-21, 14:19
The wise lady? You're not helping anyone being cryptic and withholding information (which BTW is what this site is for). I knew Lisa too and previously on here it said she died of an OD. You are talking in circles here. Wise lady. Mature ladies. She's out a lot. Come on man.Think he's referring to Summer who used to stroll that neck. Big tits and prefers anal.

DSubmariner
06-18-21, 15:00
Either you mean Red or the young dime peace who likes to walk that area. Somtimes she has braids. K told me she does date but she turned me down flat a few times.

YMMV.Yeah I've reported on her. At that time I got cock blocked. I think that white chick with the super fat ass was coaching her on who not to date. I don't know her name but you will see her date now and then but mostly hanging on the steps by the corner store at the circle or around the triangle. I stopped to chat with her once but kept it pushing and I think she got pissed. I"ve tried to scoop that young babe a couple of times after that but she flat out waived me off. Red on the otherhand has been around for a minute and has lost hella weight.

Moraxus
06-18-21, 23:09
Went to Beltsville strip clubs last night at 130 am and nothing came of that so I head north to Bmore.

Conklin, Dundalk, Conklin Dundalk, Wilkens, MP, SA, BP, CB, BP, back to Conklin, Dundalk, Conclin, Wilkens, MP, until this I had seen only a few girls out and none to my liking, so by the vridge near SA I see an AA SW with purpleish fro who looked cute. I doubled back because I wanted a closer inspection to make sure she wasnt a tranny. Poof gone. She may live under that bridge. Anyone got intel? By now the sun is up and I have nothing to show for it except an empty tank of gas. Last ditch effort I go back to BP and bam on Washburn is a hot bruenette with a tight wifebeater on. She says her name is Treasure. I wasnt sure if she had the double or triple bras on but the tits looked nice. She told me they were enhanced more than a few years ago. Off to a parking date where she really slurped and got jr ready. Played with the kitty a bit but couldn't really get it wet. Asked if CIP was an option and she said yes. I decided to just CIM. Great build up and pop. I got her number but did not ask her if its okay to give it out. I plan yo make another deposit soon. Maybe at Tip Top with a jaccuzi room. She said she used to dance at Fantasys. She is not skin and bones so possibly has gotten clean. Minimal damage to arms etc. Lots of tats.You should have asked her to hold her pussy open while you jack off into it. Same as CIP but much safer.

NiceGuy1957
06-19-21, 13:04
Think he's referring to Summer who used to stroll that neck. Big tits and prefers anal.Has anyone seen Summer lately in Brooklyn? She left town awhile ago with a sugar daddy that was my anal go to girl? NG.

BigTruckBob
06-19-21, 17:20
I picked up this self entitled WSW named Kimberly near on 3rd St. We get to the spot and she didn't like it because it was too secluded and she wanted to be near other cars. I pulled a little further down the street and she gave amazing head for 5 minutes and said "let's get this over with". I immediately stopped her and said if you don't want to do this I can take you back. She said no because she needed the money. Although we never discussed the rates we start to have sex. She told me that I couldn't put it all the way inside of her, and she didn't want me to grab her breast from behind. [Deleted by Admin] At this point I told her that we can stop, and I started to take her back. Her attitude completely changed and now she's being overly friendly. I said nothing during the drive, and when we got close I gave her $30. She became very upset telling me all the prices online and how much women get. I had to tell her that we are not online and she was not the quality that could command $100. I told her that heroin and crack addicts don't get those rates. She was so angry she got out of my truck in the middle of street on Richie Highway, far away from where I picked her up, and started to walk. I will post pictures later, I have to download from my hidden camera system.

SlowDriver76
06-19-21, 18:19
Stopped for awhile but I'm back on the prowl. Looking for an ebony spinner.

HjHunter2
06-19-21, 20:12

Conklin, Dundalk, Conklin Dundalk, Wilkens, MP, SA, BP, CB, BP, back to Conklin, Dundalk, Conclin, Wilkens, MP, until this I had seen only a few girls out and none to my liking, so by the vridge near SA I see an AA SW with purpleish fro who looked cute. I doubled back because I wanted a closer inspection to make sure she wasnt a tranny. Poof gone. She may live under that bridge. Anyone got intel? By now the sun is up and I have nothing to show for it except an empty tank of gas. Last ditch effort I go back to BP and bam on Washburn is a hot bruenette with a tight wifebeater on. She says her name is Treasure. I wasnt sure if she had the double or triple bras on but the tits looked nice. She told me they were enhanced more than a few years ago. Off to a parking date where she really slurped and got jr ready. Played with the kitty a bit but couldn't really get it wet. Asked if CIP was an option and she said yes. I decided to just CIM. Great build up and pop. I got her number but did not ask her if its okay to give it out. I plan yo make another deposit soon. Maybe at Tip Top with a jaccuzi room. She said she used to dance at Fantasys. She is not skin and bones so possibly has gotten clean. Minimal damage to arms etc. Lots of tats.

Just connected with her a short bit ago. Great mic skills, tits are civilian beautiful, abs are tight, skin looks amazing (yeah, details, details, but given the average "Walking Dead" refugee out there). Got her number, available anytime, she told me. Requested double normal tuition, paid. Honestly, she ought to be collecting benjamins in a hotel room (I did not mention that, for the record). For the time being, she's an odd case of reverse GPS. Enjoy responsibly.

OvaEast
06-20-21, 06:02
Anyone familiar with cute white girl that posts on Washington Blvd, between Royal Farms and the other gas station. Every time I see her I'm driving down the wrong side of the street. Was going to scoop her around 5:30 am today but she was taking to some older guy.

Mr Jones2
06-20-21, 18:24
Ran into her the other night at the gas station beside Checkers. She lives right there evidently. I loop that gas station in my loops cause one of the near by streets its a dope spot for some girls. So I loop that area. She was looking good but had two black eyes. Not sure what happened. Took me up on a bbbjwcim and rimming for above rates with tip. She earns it IMO. I take care of those that deserve it.

Catch her if you can!Finally, I ran into Jessica the other night at Westside shopping center. She did not disappoint, giving a good BBBJ. She also gave attention to the boys. Well repeat when I see her.

SteveStone123
06-20-21, 21:23
I am in that manic phase so I have been nonstop picking up ***** after ***** and going to massage parlors, hopefully this wears off soon. Today I just blew my stack on my side $45 chick with the big ass who claims she's not a prostitute, and I ran across the person who I received so many messages on how to find. She's the SW who was living on bus stops with her boyfriend, the tall white guy with tattoos. Today I saw her on Pontiac and 2nd street with no boyfriend, I stopped and tried to get her go with me but she said later. She is staying in a room at that intersection. This makes sense of why I use to see her at the Royal farm nearby. She still does not have a phone, but she said she was single and she left her boyfriend. As we were talking this young black guy, called her over to him, he was standing with 4 other young guys. She walked away looking scared and never came back. The one black guy was leaning on his car and she walked up and smacked her ass right on him and he had his hands around her waist. I took a picture but it didn't come out too good. She has tattoos on the side of her face now, and her ass looked like it's filled out nicely. Those guys she's with now will have a lot of fun with that tight piece, but they won't keep her long.I tried to find her near the Royal Farm, Pontiac St and 2nd St locations but miserably failed. My hunt for her spanned across multiple days in last one week and time intervals were around 10 am / 12.30 and around 5 pm. I didnot try to find her in late hours. Hope any lucky monger will get a chance to pick her soon and share details with us.

MuffCheese3510
06-20-21, 23:27
Took a trip down garrison around 930, looped around twice and almost gave up when I decided to take one more shot. Met Shelby a WSW pawg who said she only walks around after dark. Standard tuition and paid close attention to the boys. I was drinking and after 10 minutes was asking if I was going to be able to finish but I told her put in the work and I will get there. She did. Would pick up again if I see her in a pinch she did the deed.

BigTruckBob
06-20-21, 23:48
I tried to find her near the Royal Farm, Pontiac St and 2nd St locations but miserably failed. My hunt for her spanned across multiple days in last one week and time intervals were around 10 am / 12.30 and around 5 pm. I didnot try to find her in late hours. Hope any lucky monger will get a chance to pick her soon and share details with us.I haven't seen her since that day I spotted her. I make a point to drive pass that intersection, but like you I don't do the late hours too much. The way I see it, if I see her fine, and if I don't that's fine too. Hopefully by the time anyone gets her she won't be chewed up by the game, she's already messing up her skin with those neck tattoos. Good luck.

Knightro
06-21-21, 08:49
I haven't seen her since that day I spotted her. I make a point to drive pass that intersection, but like you I don't do the late hours too much. The way I see it, if I see her fine, and if I don't that's fine too. Hopefully by the time anyone gets her she won't be chewed up by the game, she's already messing up her skin with those neck tattoos. Good luck.I tried like hell last night. Late night hours. All those spots. Nothing.

Knightro
06-21-21, 08:53
Dreamed of thick tan WSW jess with big full melons on wash blvd near where the park ends. Mic work for 20 was nice with good enthusiasm. She Tried for more than Jackson but I kept her there. She definitely parties. Would repeat and next time FS.Which park?

Juniour MicMan
06-21-21, 09:52
I guess some folks post just to make themselves feel important. I can't over the "treat her well" like we are supposed to figure out who the hell she is through osmosis. I always laugh at "treat her well" anyway. I wouldn't think to mistreat the girls, but who the hell is anybody to tell folks how they should treat somebody?No one is trying to feel "important" and I'm definitely not trying to tell you what to do. Some ladies do not want to be flaunted too bad on here. They know we display them on here but a little tact never hurt anyone. The lady I seen is mature, in Brooklyn, and can be seen during daytime hours. She is not hard to find ole chap.

Juniour MicMan
06-21-21, 09:55
If you're mongering regularly you're almost guaranteed to catch herpes... Just because you don't break out doesn't mean you don't have it.I enjoy mongering and I don't live in fear of "getting a disease. " I protect myself as much as possible without compromising fun LOL. If something unfortunate happens I knew the risk. So good day tp you all and happy mongering.

Juniour MicMan
06-21-21, 10:00
The wise lady? You're not helping anyone being cryptic and withholding information (which BTW is what this site is for). I knew Lisa too and previously on here it said she died of an OD. You are talking in circles here. Wise lady. Mature ladies. She's out a lot. Come on man.If I'm talking in circles then oh well. If you knew Lisa then you know the lady I seen. And per information that I received, Lisa was brutally murdered. There was stories of an huge argument and someone chasing her. Could it be lies, maybe, we all know the streets tend to exaggerate. But I still will take some caution. Ya'll stay classy now and enjoy mongering.

Juniour MicMan
06-21-21, 10:05
Had a good enjoyable two for two last night!! It was amazing!!

First it was Brittany from morrell park!! She had some nice shape and that lady part was super wet! With all the lows and crappy service that comes in these dreams, its always a pleasure to get quality dreams!!

Juniour MicMan
06-21-21, 10:07
The second half of the night, I went to Wilkens off Mchenry and got me a hairy red head!! Her name is Sarah. Of course no digits but she was amazing!

Decadentme
06-21-21, 10:28
Wow. Absolutely amazing. You are my hero.

DM.

Synchronicity.

And so, under the sunshine of a balmy day in early May;.

The morning of that fateful day started gloriously enough with a first-of-the-ray frolicking by the poolside of her parents house with my then girlfriend, a 27 year old Russian-English translator originally from Belarus and a J-Law look alike. Yes, Kristiana is a dead ringer for the lead actress of the Red Sparrow famed, I kid you not. A shower, a light breakfast, then it was time to see my little Dominika off to the airport, to meet up with her parents already there, and together, on a weeklong trip to Canada. * A bon voyage, then came a last minute request by her parents for me to look in on their home while they're away. Great, just what I needed, another errand to add to my already filled-to-the-brim to-do list.

I would say, Male, fronicators / flesh mongers in general, are a lusty lot. From which, I am no exception. I have a profound weakness for the ladies, hot Asians and bodacious Blondes in particular. One might even say; a case of mild addiction. *.

But I digress.

Once free of the ball-and-chain, I beat a hasty egress from the airport. Harboring no particular intentions in mind, by habit or deliberation, premeditated or otherwise - - a scenic route here, a random detour there, I ended up, somehow, a stone's throw away from the St. Agnes hospital. Well, the intersection of Taylor and Benson Ave. , to be exact.

And It was there, synchronicity reared its luring head.

THE MEET.

From my particular vantage point, Goldie, as she walk northbound on Benson, towards Patapsco Avenue, was a delightful sight to behold. It became clear to me as I slowed to have a better look, an undeniable sense of inexplicit sadness enveloped her as her floral patterned cotton dress, sun-drenched and fading from age, accentuated her shapely splendor. * But even that sweet melancholy only served to captivate. Something churned within. Beguiled - my awkward approach, an attempt to be nonchalant only achieved the opposite, as I pulled-up alongside her. * The subsequent comedic act of my failed attempt to be tactful caused Goldie to faint ignorance, and a shaking head in the process.

But when the obvious can no longer be ignored, Goldie turned and looked at me curiously with a knowing grin "like what you see?

I quickly formulated a response as the passenger side window retracted with a soft whine "I thought I would play chauffeur to you for the day, this way you can save me from going nowhere in a hurry. " And to a large extent, that was the truce, as I gestured for her to get in.

Goldie gave me a slow once-over "I don't know you and I'm already late for work. ". "Even more of a reason that you allow me to give you a lift, and take care of you" as I shrugged coyly. Wearing a crooked little smile that's sure to melt ice,*Goldie leaned forward through the window opening and rested her elbows on the sill, "you going to take care of me, huh?" "Well, I guess you seemed harmless enough, and it is getting really hot out" allowing me to look down at her sundress as far as I wanted. Braless - - all I saw was teardrop perfection of a pair of natural C's, topped with pinkish-beige nipples. "Yes, I think we should cool down with a dip in the pool, and talk about it. " I again smiled coyly with a barely contained excitement.

Not the smartest thing for what I was fixing to do, but an overactive Libido can be a *****! Sometimes.

While on our way: subsequent small talk, punctuated by periodic sips of strawberry-mango smoothies from Mickey-D, yielded some personal disclosure from her: a recreational indulger of pharmaceuticals. Although she doesn't particularly care for it, Goldie had just started a new career calling as an exotic dancer at some Strip joint in the city. Goldie had also thought about turning pro, but there were still too many reservations and concerns on her part to take the plunge. Maybe finding a rich sugar-daddy while going back to school? In any case, the above mentioned notwithstanding, Goldie is pretty much a typical member of the under 21 club.

FUN AND GAME.

Once arrived at our destination, the usual 15 to 20 second drive to cover the pave stone driveway up to the main entrance turned into what seemed like minutes as Goldie started babbling away at the splendor of my girlfriend's parents estate which included a shapely 30' by 30' foot swimming pool and all its ancillary goodies, along with a nicely landscaped surrounding that made it the entire assemble akin to a tropical resort. "Wow! Is this your house?" Her eyes lit up like a child's, a smile started there and radiated down the remainder of her face "you said a pool but this - - wow! "What can I say, I'm a man of good taste" feeling a bit foolish and stupid even as I was saying it. Oh well, I don't think Goldie heard me anyway. And if she did, now is not the time to debate semantics. I'll square it with her later. Much later. The same beautifully landscaped surrounding also made the grounds around the pool private from prying eyes.

With nary a moment to waste, Goldie slipped out of her faded sundress in a single smooth, shedding motion. I must say, Goldie's aquatic prowess was most impressive, which included a master performance of a vertical, upside down blowjob with her head and the rest of her upper body above the hip submerged entirely beneath the waterline. Equally breathtaking was the view I was afforded. Upside- down, with both of her knees resting on my shoulders, I got an up close and extremely personal view of Goldie's pink, smoothly shaven pussy and an equally cherry anal perfection. What followed was easily one of the hottest experience in fornication encountered in my recent memory.

Two romps in a single day with two hot blondes can make a man quite full of himself. * Note to self; a mnage trois involving a tantalizing Asian and an equally bodacious Blonde in a primordial stone quarry at the foothills of Mount. Kilimanjaro while gazing up at the starry sky would definitely be near the top of my bucket list.

But for now, all I can think about was Goldie's pink asshole while she showered.

The look of mischief on my face must've been obvious. As if my full erection wasn't. Upon being greeted with a proper kiss by Goldie as I slid open the shower door, the action was, again, on!

To say Goldie's anal receptacle is just plush and supple, which it is, would be criminally understating. So pliable, in fact, I can actually see the elastic motion of her anal rim expending and contracting with every in-and-out thrust of my bulging cock.

But there is never a free lunch, as they say, to be had and a price is always paid. * And to every action there is always an equal reaction. Sir Issac Newton. As a second shower, then a subsequent third, was needed for Goldie after the anal gaping she took.

Well, it wasn't quite the foothills of Mount. Kilimanjaro and we were one Asian babe mnage short of trois. Hey, anyone know of a hot, reliable Asian provider that makes house calls? I didn't think so. * And if by some pathetically remote chance that I ever struck it rich, reckon, LA would be the place to prowl, hot Asian wise to add to a Blonde. Hmmm, I wonder if Kristiana can be coaxed into a 3-way romp when she gets back - - no, probably not. But at least, the starry sky sure was beautiful that evening above central Maryland.

Dog.

DSubmariner
06-21-21, 10:29

First it was Brittany from morrell park!! She had some nice shape and that lady part was super wet! With all the lows and crappy service that comes in these dreams, its always a pleasure to get quality dreams!!Is this the one with the missing arm?

Happy One
06-21-21, 10:46

First it was Brittany from morrell park!! She had some nice shape and that lady part was super wet! With all the lows and crappy service that comes in these dreams, its always a pleasure to get quality dreams!!Before everybody goes looking for her, what he did not mention is she can not move without a crutch and help. She has very bad open and bleeding abscesses on her right leg. As those that know her know she lost her left arm recently for the same thing. Yes she is a sweet girl with decent skills but very limited right now and can only do missionary as best she can. After watching these girls with this condition, they don't live much longer. What a waste, I don't feel sorry for them, but I do feel bad.

I am seeing the next generation of young SW in Morrell Park. The boys are prepping them now giving them hits on the stem and some boy. By the way that's how little Amber started when people got tired of sharing and told her to go suck a dick like they have to for the money. LOL.

There is some new talent coming into the WW area from other areas and other states. You may want to expand your search to include Carey and Lombard and Cary and Baltimore area.

Be Safe.

PanchSez
06-21-21, 13:19
I met Becca on Jeffrey a couple of times, a WSW, 5'8", short hair brunette (I think she shaved her head a month or two ago), losing weight, walks fast with a forward lean and swing to her arms. Has anyone dated her? My senses say she is getting crazier by the day, always talking out loud, arguing with herself or at someone not there, and when you pull up to talk you get a blank stare. Is she worth a try?

PellyMason
06-21-21, 14:57
I met Becca on Jeffrey a couple of times, a WSW, 5'8", short hair brunette (I think she shaved her head a month or two ago), losing weight, walks fast with a forward lean and swing to her arms. Has anyone dated her? My senses say she is getting crazier by the day, always talking out loud, arguing with herself or at someone not there, and when you pull up to talk you get a blank stare. Is she worth a try?I repeat: No.

Klove48
06-21-21, 15:04
The second half of the night, I went to Wilkens off Mchenry and got me a hairy red head!! Her name is Sarah. Of course no digits but she was amazing!Was this the short redhead from Va?

LuvTitz
06-21-21, 18:38
Drove to the circle / triangle around 345 pm. There were three ladies near the church, but none that I would pick up. I figured it would be a long shot anyway if anyone was out due to the heat and humidity. After a few laps, I spotted Libby near the statue. She was looking appetizing with her white summer dress and gray heels. I tried to get her attention but she was clearly on a mission. Oh well. Adter 30 minutes, more walkers started to appear, but once again, lower quality. I spotted MILF Melissa before leaving the area, but unfortunately, my time had run out. Hopefully someone got a chance to enjoy the three course meal that she offers. Be safe.

Oakwood99
06-21-21, 22:03
I scooped her up a few days ago at the Triangle. I've past her up quite a few times due to her attitude and service. Well I should have done the same again. Her mic skills have not changed a bit. My man felt like it was in a shedder. I had to stop her after 2 minutes, I couldn't take that shit. I dropped her ass off near Pratt. As she was getting out she apologized for her lack of skills. Pretty girl, got some weight on her now but her service sucks. Oh well YMMV.

Oak.

Frank76
06-22-21, 00:13
I agree with Oakwood99 Latin Monica has a toothy BJ. She is pretty, but she acts like she is too good to be doing what she is doing. Plus she tries to charge a premium.

Avoid Crystal from the Payson, Pulaski, Wilkens, Ashton street area. She is a bit older. Long brown hair. B to C cup size. She attempted a cash and dash. Wanted money up front. I think she lives in a local abando. Since these girls rarely change clothes, she was wearing distressed blue jeans.

I was driving through Morrell Park over the weekend. Amber / Autum / Tink saw me and recognized my car. I was at a red light. She backtracked and waved to me. I spoke to her and told her I was going somewhere. She has relocated to Morrell Park. Another working girl I spoke with said there is a bounty out on Autum. Supposedly she and her late boyfriend, Itchy, robbed someone they should not have robbed. They got Itchy, now they are looking for Amber. I don't know if any of this is true.

Finally I can confirm that Abby, of the Wilkens stroll, is a fine date. Nice girl good service. See reoprt #44820 in this forum for a photo. I enjoyed my time with her.

Frank Out!

RockyB
06-22-21, 07:19
Bumped into Ashley in MP. Tall brunette, thin but not too skinny. Clean, incredible body with a head game that is out of this world. I'd repeat in an instant.

BigPappay
06-22-21, 09:20
The second half of the night, I went to Wilkens off Mchenry and got me a hairy red head!! Her name is Sarah. Of course no digits but she was amazing!Dayum jr. Save some for us.

BigPappay
06-22-21, 09:28
Stopped for awhile but I'm back on the prowl. Looking for an ebony spinner.Take a look for Charisma off Fairhaven in CB. Nice tits, big ass and friendly personality. Always gets the job done and takes direction well. Submissive but not shy.

MtnMan2
06-22-21, 10:22
Was making the rounds last Friday night. All of a sudden I saw punk rock apple walking in a pink dress. I pulled up, she kept walking and I said hi apple. She smiled and came a running to the truck. Service was good it was standard tuition. Not sure how long she has been back around but it's been years since I have cruse the old strip. Stay safe guys have a good one.

Moraxus
06-22-21, 21:34
I scooped her up a few days ago at the Triangle. I've past her up quite a few times due to her attitude and service. Well I should have done the same again. Her mic skills have not changed a bit. My man felt like it was in a shedder. I had to stop her after 2 minutes, I couldn't take that shit. I dropped her ass off near Pratt. As she was getting out she apologized for her lack of skills. Pretty girl, got some weight on her now but her service sucks. Oh well YMMV.

Oak.You were supposed to put her on her back.

SlowDriver76
06-22-21, 21:46
Take a look for Charisma off Fairhaven in CB. Nice tits, big ass and friendly personality. Always gets the job done and takes direction well. Submissive but not shy.Will do! Thanks.

PellyMason
06-22-21, 21:55
After she ripped me off the first time I ran into her a few weeks later on ashton and asked her what happened. She came up with the typical story I thought she would, insisted she came back after she copped but I was gone (which is bullshit, I waited about 30 min which is way longer than I should have).

She's a goner, she has multiple infected sores on her legs and thigh that are extremely wide and deep that will make you throw up, I've never seen anything like it, it's sad.

If anyone picks her up make sure you hold onto her phone or purse if you let her go cop first, if you don't she probably won't come back.I wish I had checked the forum before I let her in my car. I've never seen such deep disgusting craters as I did on her legs. I gave hera couple of bills and sent her on her way.

MuffCheese3510
06-23-21, 00:48
Stopped by the bar for a few drinks and afterwords decided to make a few passes by garrison. First two passes yielded nothing but on the third loop I spotted a BSW named Unique walking down the road. She jumped in and asked to do a quick check. I have never got a more drawn out take your time bbjcim from anyone let alone a first time performance from someone I never met on garrison. Shit was on point. Literally took her time in every way savoring every drop. Of course no numbers but I will be looking to scoop her again soon. Standard tuition plus tip and was actually cool to deal with.

CowboysFan
06-23-21, 03:18
Take a look for Charisma off Fairhaven in CB. Nice tits, big ass and friendly personality. Always gets the job done and takes direction well. Submissive but not shy.Which one of you mongers knocked her up?

Yall crazy with cream pies.

Oakwood99
06-23-21, 09:46
You were supposed to put her on her back.That's not what I wanted.

Oak.

Klove48
06-23-21, 12:18
Stopped by the bar for a few drinks and afterwords decided to make a few passes by garrison. First two passes yielded nothing but on the third loop I spotted a BSW named Unique walking down the road. She jumped in and asked to do a quick check. I have never got a more drawn out take your time bbjcim from anyone let alone a first time performance from someone I never met on garrison. Shit was on point. Literally took her time in every way savoring every drop. Of course no numbers but I will be looking to scoop her again soon. Standard tuition plus tip and was actually cool to deal with.I've known Unique for a number of years. Thru the good and the bad. Her service is excellent when she is "level headed", but she can go manic at times and really "geek". She has a beautiful body, submissive and is very cool to deal with. I might have to catch-up white her soon now that you mentioned her. Peace.

LuvTitz
06-23-21, 17:12
So for once, the good weather brought out some good quality. Got to the triangle and there was a mix of the good, bad and the ugly. I spied an attractive black Chick wearing a shirt dress, but the great thing is she wasn't afraid to show her beautiful ass. It was out there for all to see. She also had a pretty face and nice rack. I tried to make a quick you-turn but I was beat out by another monger. Please share your experience. I drove for another ten minutes and saw Libby and some other familiar faces. I was about to turn onto Ramsay when I spotted Tori, WSW, looks late 20's, healthy thin. She hopped in and off we went. She is definitely a favorite and could pass for a civi no problem. She has minimal marks and tries to keep her body looking good. I commended her on that. She gave some great head and then off to some doggy style. Her pussy was tight and glorious. She really got into it and I didn't hold back giving that beautiful snatch a good pounding. I blasted deep inside her with no complaints. Yes, another notch on the cream pie belt. Be safe.

LibidoLuvr
06-23-21, 19:32
I ran a girl the other night name China. About got any Intel on her?

BoloBellgrande
06-23-21, 20:57
That's not what I wanted.

Oak.Fucking her is a waste of time! She spends the whole time trying to avoid a direct hit! K9 mish or whatever, she ain't tryin to get that ass cracked!

CowboysFan
06-23-21, 23:13
Believe she said she was 33. Caught her by the citgo wearing like a onezie with a phat ass on her. Had a mask on so her face didn't show much. Demanded 40 for some head game and I couldn't do it. Very pushy and I could tell it wasn't going to end well. Dropped her back off with a tip to keep peace. Anyone know her?

As I dropped her off, I met, I believe she said 28 yo WSW LeeAnn? She had a phat ass on her but as I looped back she got into another mongers car. She looked cute and clean. Anyone know her?

ThroatPlunger
06-24-21, 02:56
I ran a girl the other night name China. About got any Intel on her?What did she look like?

HeadLuvr
06-24-21, 07:06
Believe she said she was 33. Caught her by the citgo wearing like a onezie with a phat ass on her. Had a mask on so her face didn't show much. Demanded 40 for some head game and I couldn't do it. Very pushy and I could tell it wasn't going to end well. Dropped her back off with a tip to keep peace. Anyone know her?

As I dropped her off, I met, I believe she said 28 yo WSW LeeAnn? She had a phat ass on her but as I looped back she got into another mongers car. She looked cute and clean. Anyone know her?So you pulled up to her to ask her name, spoke to her, then pulled off to make a loop before actually scooping her? Why? You had right there, what was the point of pulling off if you were going to come back?

HeadLuvr
06-24-21, 07:11
I ran a girl the other night name China. About got any Intel on her?I have encountered a "China" on 2 strips. You also left no physical description. That's like asking does anyone know the "Sara" you bumped into the other night. Come on, man. It should be common sense you have to provide more info than that. I could possibly help you, but I shouldn't have to ask a bunch of questions for clarity just to help you out.

Immanuel Kunt
06-24-21, 07:36
I've known Unique for a number of years. Thru the good and the bad. Her service is excellent when she is "level headed", but she can go manic at times and really "geek". She has a beautiful body, submissive and is very cool to deal with. I might have to catch-up white her soon now that you mentioned her. Peace.If she is the same Garrison Boulevard Unique, I remember dating her around 2007-12. She limped due to some foot problem. Nice girl whose family included both middle-class achievers and gangsters. She then disappeared. Hope she is well.

Immanuel Kunt
06-24-21, 09:21
If she is the same Garrison Boulevard Unique, I remember dating her around 2007-12. She limped due to some foot problem. Nice girl whose family included both middle-class achievers and gangsters. She then disappeared. Hope she is well.No quality.

I must say that I am very down on the girls I meet these days but decide not to take. They look bad and are all on heroin.

I picked up Unique again (see earlier report). Reminds me of Kandy (see old Garrison Boulevard posts) before drugs destroyed her. Nice looks, nice demeanor, can hold a conversation. Unfortunately, she too seems to be on the downward spiral.

LibidoLuvr
06-24-21, 09:38
What did she look like?A kinda darker skin Asian woman. About 5'5. Walked with kinda limp. But not hard to spot. It's not too many Asian women in WW.

Phyuck Yiu
06-24-21, 14:13
Has anyone seen her lately and does she have a working number?

Phyuck!

SirWanker
06-24-21, 20:07

Phyuck!Kiara gave me a new number not that long ago, and no answer. MIA for about almost 2 weeks.

Cnote
06-24-21, 23:19

Phyuck!Saw her yesterday (Wednesday) , she text me that she had a room at Rodeway Inn. Ended up taking her to Tims because her boyfriend was passed out and couldn't leave the room, she is a mess, abscess on her leg, can barely walk. Worse I have ever seen her.

CNOTE.

CowboysFan
06-25-21, 01:20
So you pulled up to her to ask her name, spoke to her, then pulled off to make a loop before actually scooping her? Why? You had right there, what was the point of pulling off if you were going to come back?The street beside the Citgo, she was on my left. 3 cars pulled up behind me. Then some idiot guy from the bar to the right was walking across the street bitching about us picking up the girls. I told her let me loop around. Once I came around, she jumped in an mongers vehicle.

Sorry I didn't give these full details in my report.

But trust me, I don't bull shit any of my reports.

Top Job
06-25-21, 11:29
A kinda darker skin Asian woman. About 5'5. Walked with kinda limp. But not hard to spot. It's not too many Asian women in WW.She was on the circle about 6:30 this morning. (Friday) Assuming the same woman per description. I didn't have time or I would have stopped.

TJ.

LibidoLuvr
06-25-21, 14:09
Cruising thru WW yesterday evening. And spot a blonde spinner on Pulaski and mc Henry told me her name was Liz. She hopped in no bra on or panties. So you know what time it is. Good service. Standard rate. Would definitely repeat.

LuvTitz
06-25-21, 17:17
Drove through the loop today around 3 pm; unlike the other day, there wasn't much out. I eventually did see MILF Melissa wearing a yellow top and shorts. I decided not to pick her up as I was looking for some fresh meat. Fruitless loops today, but I can only blame myself.

Horsetrader
06-25-21, 17:20
Saw her yesterday (Wednesday) , she text me that she had a room at Rodeway Inn. Ended up taking her to Tims because her boyfriend was passed out and couldn't leave the room, she is a mess, abscess on her leg, can barely walk. Worse I have ever seen her.

CNOTE.Believe it or not, Cnote may have understated how bad Kiara looks. Early this afternoon she was posted on Ramsay at Payson. So weak she struggled to walk and was grasping street signs to help stay upright. Face and body were so thin I almost didn't recognize her. She was never heavy, but now about 15-20 pounds under her normal weight. Disheveled face, hair, clothes. Watched another monger make an obnoxious U-turn to make the scoop, as she slowly walked to his car he drove off, presumably she failed his further inspection.

Unless something changes, she can't last long. Very sad.

On a brighter note, there were several options in the area of Pulaski and Ashton including some new faces to me.

LuvTitz
06-25-21, 18:09
Drove through the loop today around 3 pm; unlike the other day, there wasn't much out. I eventually did see MILF Melissa wearing a yellow top and shorts. I decided not to pick her up as I was looking for some fresh meat. Fruitless loops today, but I can only blame myself.Forgot to mention, while driving around, the options that were available were not appetizing. I swear that at least half of the ladies wearing shorts had one swollen leg. It was bad. Whatever they're shooting is causing edema in the leg. Be safe and inspect before you make the scoop.

BigTruckBob
06-25-21, 18:21
I tried to find her near the Royal Farm, Pontiac St and 2nd St locations but miserably failed. My hunt for her spanned across multiple days in last one week and time intervals were around 10 am / 12.30 and around 5 pm. I didnot try to find her in late hours. Hope any lucky monger will get a chance to pick her soon and share details with us.Today on Friday at 5:30 pm and I saw her walking down Pontiac, she stopped at the cross street and gave hugs to a bunch of the little dealer guys standing on the corner. Several mongers tried to get her, but she waved them off while she talked to those guys. These pictures don't do her justice because she started dancing shaking her ass and guys were blowing the horn at her while she stood giggling. I am sure she's getting ran through, in a few years she's going to be the new Kiara so have your fun while it lasts. I think she don't want them dealers to know she's tricking, because she has probably befriended them and they give her dope in exchange for sex. It's the only way I can explain how she supports her habit without chasing after cars. I noticed she gave the hooker wave to a guy when she was walking away from those dealers. Some of you asked for more pictures. Here are the pictures from here out today and some old shots of one of those times.

I banged her.

BigTruckBob
06-25-21, 19:37
I agree they all look like they are dying. I saw Kiara zoned out sitting in her usual spot. I made my way to MP and I saw Tink near the firehouse, it looked as if she was crouching down to use the bathroom and fell asleep. Her bare ass was touching the dirty ground in the alley. I was trying to take a picture but one of those firefighters was walking to check on her and he was looking at me like I was a perv for trying to take the picture so I pulled off. That's an image that won't go away anyway, I feel for whoever hits that raw.

Believe it or not, Cnote may have understated how bad Kiara looks. Early this afternoon she was posted on Ramsay at Payson. So weak she struggled to walk and was grasping street signs to help stay upright. Face and body were so thin I almost didn't recognize her. She was never heavy, but now about 15-20 pounds under her normal weight. Disheveled face, hair, clothes. Watched another monger make an obnoxious U-turn to make the scoop, as she slowly walked to his car he drove off, presumably she failed his further inspection.

Unless something changes, she can't last long. Very sad.

On a brighter note, there were severalAutumn options in the area of Pulaski and Ashton including some new faces to me.

PellyMason
06-25-21, 20:10
Saw two hot girls on Carey off the stroll. They are a lesbian pair. Amy is a hot Italian looking spinner in short black dress. Great legs and awesome ass. But she doesn't date. Amanda is cute pudgy blonde. Great head and ass. No regular phone.

Dog Pound 99
06-25-21, 22:08
Saw her yesterday (Wednesday) , she text me that she had a room at Rodeway Inn. Ended up taking her to Tims because her boyfriend was passed out and couldn't leave the room, she is a mess, abscess on her leg, can barely walk. Worse I have ever seen her.

CNOTE.One of very few working girls I have ever known who was unflinchingly smutty while begging submissively for more.

Can't touch her now. Reservations abound. But she's still young and will recover fast, and fully if giving the proper treatment, TLC and some good indoor living. Any lion hearted Sir Knights out there?

These photos were taken from around mid 2018. Yawl see what I mean?

BoloBellgrande
06-26-21, 00:16
One of very few working girls I have ever known who was unflinchingly smutty while begging submissively for more.

Can't touch her now. Reservations abound. But she's still young and will recover fast, and fully if giving the proper treatment, TLC and some good indoor living. Any lion hearted Sir Knights out there?

These photos were taken from around mid 2018. Yawl see what I mean?She needs about two weeks or more in intensive care right about now!

Cloudsnake
06-26-21, 05:38
Early Thursday morning I decided to go out and do some recon to see how things were. All the usual place were dead. Nothing was out there. Headed back I decided to head down conkling. Saw a chick standing out there with her shirt up. Thought it was a trap so I drove pass. On the second drive by I saw her again and said what the hell. Scooped her up and proceeded to the spot for some top. She seem a little out of it but coherent enough to get the job done. It was a decent experience and she did good job. Plus she had nice tits and kept them out the whole time. Claims she is there regularly. Standard fee.

Stay safe out there gentlemen.

Happy One
06-26-21, 08:10
Saw two hot girls on Carey off the stroll. They are a lesbian pair. Amy is a hot Italian looking spinner in short black dress. Great legs and awesome ass. But she doesn't date. Amanda is cute pudgy blonde. Great head and ass. No regular phone.You forgot to mention those big tits LOL. That is why I posted not to long ago about Carey, Pratt, Lombard & Baltimore Sts. She says they are out of Arizona and is a lesbo but tricks. My opinion is she is not new to this at all from my humble experience.

Be Safe.

Truckie2
06-26-21, 09:48
I was in the area and decided to check out the talent. Started in the BP area, lots of traffic running through the streets, but only saw one walking and she was talking to some guy. Went to CB and saw one on Fairhaven with pink / orange hair. She was arguing with someone on her phone, and figured she would be in a bad mood so moved on. Wash. Blvd. Was dead, saw one WSW at Morrell Park Ave. Passed out on the steps. On to WW, around the circle and onto Ramsey, saw a white girl leaving the store and heading down Mount St. She was wearing tight jeans and knee high boots, long dark hair, by the time I got back to Mount St. She was nowhere to be found. Back out Ramsey to Westside and back up Ashton to Monroe, only saw a couple of ladies sitting on steps but nothing interesting. Heading back out to Glen Burnie down Wash. Blvd saw a WSW in the area of the Aldi and she gave a little wave. I pulled into Aldi and parked, saw her turn around and cross over heading towards me. I always keep some work papers with me, when she walked up and asked what I was doing, I told her catching up on some paperwork. I asked what she was doing and she said looking for someone that wants a great BJ. Enough said, she said her name was Madison and she was 38. She has some nice mic skills that ended with a BBJCIM. Standard donation for a review of her skills with a little tip for performance. Note to self, make sure you have stuff to clean up good, she had glitter on her lips and that stuff is difficult to get off.

Propilot
06-26-21, 10:24
One of very few working girls I have ever known who was unflinchingly smutty while begging submissively for more.

These photos were taken from around mid 2018. Yawl see what I mean?About four years ago I told Kiara that I would place her in an outpatient program. Everything paid for. She could live with me until she finished the program. The boyfriend could not stay at my house. Kiara turned down the offer. There was nothing more that I could do.

Propilot-Always check your six.

BigPappay
06-26-21, 11:22

These photos were taken from around mid 2018. Yawl see what I mean?She'll bounce back, always does and she knows how badly we need her. She's as honest as a Minn. Judge. Gets the job done regardless how long winded one might be. Prayers for S. FLa. Same thing could happen here. They take the po-po out of the equation, now we have to worry about buildings falling on us. No one is guaranteed tomorrow--Hon. Donald Schaeffer.

BigTruckBob
06-26-21, 13:56
It seems that some of you have forged a bond with this street walker and that's commendable. If you guys sincerely want to see her rebound then everyone must agree to let her hit rock bottom and not pick her up. Eventually maybe she will find herself into a program and get healthy; however, we all know how this movies ends for them. Street walkers are like rental cars, when they are new and clean they will bring joy to many people. Eventually no one wants to rent them and companies get rid of them, or like in Kiara case they end up wrecked, and sometimes totaled beyond repair. I am betting that Kiara is crossing the threshold to being totaled beyond repair. But as the new year arrives, so will new models, and the fun will continue until we run out of money.

Klove48
06-26-21, 14:02
I was driving thru the W / w about 8:30p last evening and saw this "thick ass" pawg standing by the church on Pulaski and Ramsey. She was wearing a black and white striped tight fitting dress with heels. About time I got back around, she was gone. Anyone else see this "needle in a haystack"? Peace.

Klove48
06-26-21, 14:07
I received a strange phone call last night from a "Diamond". For the life of me I can't and don't remember a Diamond. She mentioned that she met me by Ramsey and McHenery streets a while ago. Anyone remember a Diamond on the w / w? She called me by name when she telephoned so that really has my brain spinning because I have no idea who she is. Help. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
06-26-21, 15:37
I received a strange phone call last night from a "Diamond". For the life of me I can't and don't remember a Diamond. She mentioned that she met me by Ramsey and McHenery streets a while ago. Anyone remember a Diamond on the w / w? She called me by name when she telephoned so that really has my brain spinning because I have no idea who she is. Help. Peace.I met a pawg awhile back on the track in Brooklyn who went by the name Diamond. I've seen her a number of times around the Wilkens stroll the past few months. She's lost quite a bit of weight since I first came across her in Brooklyn and I almost didn't recognize her at first. She changes her hair color or wigs frequently and she has a very distinctive slick walk for a white girl. Anyway, I don't know if this info proves to be helpful or not, but she's usually strolling on Ashton from The shopping center to the triangle most days. Be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Aravas
06-26-21, 17:13
Black dress, got her but she tried to charge me 80, we settled on 60. Ass was nice from behind. This was from a couple nights ago, I seen her again but didn't take her because the high price.

Aravas
06-26-21, 17:16
After seeing the thick ass white girl near the church, I cleaned off with hand soap at a lot (LOL) and got this older lady near. As I was recording her from behind noticed she had p00 between her as cheeks. Never again. I've seen her standing out multi times also as long with the thick white girl.

Aravas
06-26-21, 17:17
I was driving thru the W / w about 8:30p last evening and saw this "thick ass" pawg standing by the church on Pulaski and Ramsey. She was wearing a black and white striped tight fitting dress with heels. About time I got back around, she was gone. Anyone else see this "needle in a haystack"? Peace.I know exactly who you mean, she tried to charge me 80.60 was good enough, has nice ass from behind.

Klove48
06-26-21, 18:09
I met a pawg awhile back on the track in Brooklyn who went by the name Diamond. I've seen her a number of times around the Wilkens stroll the past few months. She's lost quite a bit of weight since I first came across her in Brooklyn and I almost didn't recognize her at first. She changes her hair color or wigs frequently and she has a very distinctive slick walk for a white girl. Anyway, I don't know if this info proves to be helpful or not, but she's usually strolling on Ashton from The shopping center to the triangle most days. Be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Thanks for the info. Peace.

TopGun9
06-26-21, 19:14

These photos were taken from around mid 2018. Yawl see what I mean?There are probably tons of videos of her on Pornhub when she was young and fresh. She was a hottie.

BlueEyesFun
06-26-21, 20:48
Black dress, got her but she tried to charge me 80, we settled on 60. Ass was nice from behind. This was from a couple nights ago, I seen her again but didn't take her because the high price.Just out of curiosity was this thick ass white girl wearing a black dress happen to go by the name Mandy?

Honey Butter
06-26-21, 21:26
When I was doing the circuit a few years back. I would routinely loop through Morrell Park and always noticed a gorgeous young brunette hanging outside with her friends in front of the row houses between Griffis and Grinnalds. I wondered if she was working. She never gave an indication she was. But looks exactly like the young lady I saw. If this is her, I'm heading out very soon to hopefully experience a little magic.

BoloBellgrande
06-26-21, 22:35
Was on my way out of town after getting a nice relaxing BJ from Alison and stopped at the 7 11 across from the Bank Of America and McDonald's. A couple walked in while I was at the cash register about to pay for my 7 11 half and half ice tea.

It was a brown skin foreign guy and a thin white girl wearing grey sweatpants and a blue cut off tank top. I didn't want to stare, so I let them both walk past me and I couldn't help but notice the gap between the girls legs and her cute little ass cheeks. The dude walked to The ATM so that was my chance to eyeball her a little closer, that's when I realized it was the girl you guys have been posting about named Ashley.

I asked her if her name was Ashley and she said yeah. I asked her if she had a phone and she said no. She's not bad looking and her body looks naturally thin so her weight looks good on her, her skin is another story all together, kinda looks like oatmeal. I have no idea what causes that but, that's my only knock on her.

Baltimore2020
06-27-21, 00:12
She was on the circle about 6:30 this morning. (Friday) Assuming the same woman per description. I didn't have time or I would have stopped.

TJ.I think I saw this Asian girl today around 8 pm. I came to WW after my 1st BBBJ with Nicki at BP. She was at Pulaski and Ashton under that stop sign. I looked at her and she looked at me, paused for a second but there was a guy next to her and kept talking to her. I was on my way to a date with someone else so I didn't stop. I think if I stopped and say hi, she would be mine, regardless that dumbass dude.

She definitely Asian face, tanned, like the Pacific Islander type but she got a phat ass and busty tops too. She is in her late 20's. She was wearing a tight burgundy dress. Looking fresh and sexy.

Damn, now thinking of it, I should've stopped. Next time I would definitely do so and I don't care if she is with a girlfriend or boyfriend or dealer. I will take her down and give her a good time.

If any of you did already, share the experience. I am on to her now.

Stay safe,

B.

RockyB
06-27-21, 08:24
Was on my way out of town after getting a nice relaxing BJ from Alison and stopped at the 7 11 across from the Bank Of America and McDonald's. A couple walked in while I was at the cash register about to pay for my 7 11 half and half ice tea.

It was a brown skin foreign guy and a thin white girl wearing grey sweatpants and a blue cut off tank top. I didn't want to stare, so I let them both walk past me and I couldn't help but notice the gap between the girls legs and her cute little ass cheeks. The dude walked to The ATM so that was my chance to eyeball her a little closer, that's when I realized it was the girl you guys have been posting about named Ashley.

I asked her if her name was Ashley and she said yeah. I asked her if she had a phone and she said no. She's not bad looking and her body looks naturally thin so her weight looks good on her, her skin is another story all together, kinda looks like oatmeal. I have no idea what causes that but, that's my only knock on her.Dude, you missed out on an incredible experience. Her body is amazing for a user and her head game is as good as it gets. Run don't walk the next time you see her.

Carlos Minor
06-27-21, 10:58
Ok, last Friday it was around 9:00 pm I was hungry and thinking about going to get something to eat, after looking on my iPad my options, I realized I had left my wallet at work. While I was deciding if should go or not it was getting late, so by 11:00 pm I went to go and get my wallet. Got my wallet, filled up my car, check watch 12:15. Then little head was speaking his mind. So went to circle, Brooklyn then circle and nothing, so I was about to call for the night when I saw this 5' white girl. Made the scoop, cop check and left area, once we felt safe we had a small talk, Her name was Brit, b cup very cute face and nace body was wearing leggings and shirt underneath. Got a cover BJ then decided to go for full menu inside the car. This should have been a room date, anyways, I ask for her phone number, dropped her off and left. BTW "standard tuition ".

No so fast cowboys before start to ask for number I was checking my car just to make sure nothing was left, oh boy! She left her cell phone on passenger side, it must have fallen while she was existing. So I went Saturday morning to look for her and nothing.

Does anybody knows where she might be staying? So I can return the phone.

Carlos minor be safe.

Oh BTW! I got something else to tell but that would be in another time. Peace out! :

BoloBellgrande
06-27-21, 14:51
Dude, you missed out on an incredible experience. Her body is amazing for a user and her head game is as good as it gets. Run don't walk the next time you see her.Dude, was with her and getting what was probably his motel money from the ATM. She knows I know what she does and now she knows who I am, next time I see her alone, it's on!

DSubmariner
06-27-21, 15:10
Anybody know BK Brittany. Short blond / auburn hair. 31 years old, around 150 lbs. More or less civi but seems to be developing a habit. Very pretty with very nice clean body. Says she's from Kentucky. Skillful BBBJ. Will repeat for upgrade for sure if I can catch her.

Aravas
06-27-21, 15:14
Just out of curiosity was this thick ass white girl wearing a black dress happen to go by the name Mandy?Black dress / thick white girl, yes. The name I'm not sure of, she stands near a church though.

BigPappay
06-27-21, 16:27
It seems that some of you have forged a bond with this street walker and that's commendable. If you guys sincerely want to see her rebound then everyone must agree to let her hit rock bottom and not pick her up. Eventually maybe she will find herself into a program and get healthy; however, we all know how this movies ends for them. Street walkers are like rental cars, when they are new and clean they will bring joy to many people. Eventually no one wants to rent them and companies get rid of them, or like in Kiara case they end up wrecked, and sometimes totaled beyond repair. I am betting that Kiara is crossing the threshold to being totaled beyond repair. But as the new year arrives, so will new models, and the fun will continue until we run out of money.Unfortunately we're close to losing her. When I see her limping around I run to McD's and get her some Mcnuggets and Xtra sweet Iced tea to get her through the next couple hours. If she asks I throw her a small bone as its few and far between she begs. Hard worker and great at her craft, if you can look past her skinny frame and missing teef, her game is still on point. Think of how you'd feel being in her shoes and treat her accordingly. Enjoy the day as no one is guaranteed tomorrow. Prayers for Surf City. Peace.

Phyuck Yiu
06-27-21, 17:36
Black dress / thick white girl, yes. The name I'm not sure of, she stands near a church though.Is this her?

Phyuck!

BlueEyesFun
06-27-21, 18:39
Anybody know BK Brittany. Short blond / auburn hair. 31 years old, around 150 lbs. More or less civi but seems to be developing a habit. Very pretty with very nice clean body. Says she's from Kentucky. Skillful BBBJ. Will repeat for upgrade for sure if I can catch her.Sounds like a Brittany I met in Bklyn not long ago. Short blonde / auburn bob hairstyle, attractive, colorful manicured nails, big beautiful barbell pierced boobs and a very distinctive necklace with a cross tattoo. If this is the same one, I too want to repeat and have been on the look out since I first got with her! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BoloBellgrande
06-27-21, 19:04
Ran into her recently and had a conversation. She told me the charging port on her phone is broken so she can't charge her phone up. She was really upset casuse she said she's missing out on money cause her regulars can't call her. I never see her out walking much but, you'll probably see her doing it a lot more until she gets a new phone.

Juniour MicMan
06-27-21, 23:19
Before everybody goes looking for her, what he did not mention is she can not move without a crutch and help. She has very bad open and bleeding abscesses on her right leg. As those that know her know she lost her left arm recently for the same thing. Yes she is a sweet girl with decent skills but very limited right now and can only do missionary as best she can. After watching these girls with this condition, they don't live much longer. What a waste, I don't feel sorry for them, but I do feel bad.

I am seeing the next generation of young SW in Morrell Park. The boys are prepping them now giving them hits on the stem and some boy. By the way that's how little Amber started when people got tired of sharing and told her to go suck a dick like they have to for the money. LOL.

There is some new talent coming into the WW area from other areas and other states. You may want to expand your search to include Carey and Lombard and Cary and Baltimore area.

Be Safe.The Brittany I seen did not have one arm or an abscess Idk what you are talking about smh. She was actually clean and a nicely shaped brunette. But believe what you want LOL.

Juniour MicMan
06-27-21, 23:22
Dayum jr. Save some for us.Man when I'm on the hunt it gets ridiculous LOL. But I'm an equal opportunity sleaze ball and hope everyone get there's and go home safe LOL.

Dream on Mongers!

Juniour MicMan
06-27-21, 23:24
Was this the short redhead from Va?She did say she was from the country but I don't remember, sorry boss. But she was accommodating LOL.

Klove48
06-28-21, 00:35
Is this her?

Phyuck!She certainly looks like the pawg I was speaking of. Peace.

Klove48
06-28-21, 02:56
Is this her?

Phyuck!I think that I remember her from last summer. I think she had red hair then. Never had a chance to experience her though. Peace.

HeadLuvr
06-28-21, 08:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Propilot
06-28-21, 10:25
Unfortunately we're close to losing her. When I see her limping around I run to McD's and get her some Mcnuggets and Xtra sweet Iced tea to get her through the next couple hours. If she asks I throw her a small bone as its few and far between she begs. Hard worker and great at her craft, if you can look past her skinny frame and missing teef, her game is still on point. Think of how you'd feel being in her shoes and treat her accordingly. Enjoy the day as no one is guaranteed tomorrow. Prayers for Surf City. Peace.I have to agree with you about losing her. I have driven by her and I have never seen her look that bad. I spoke with her about the abscess and about sepsis. This time she really has me wondering if she can make it back.

BTW, that was a nice gesture getting her food. I extend the courtesy of a meal when I see her. She is good people.

Propilot-Always check your six.

YellaPerch
06-28-21, 11:13
Friday after work I decided to take a look around the track. Didn't see anything on my first pass through the w / w. Waited a bit then made another pass. Found a small WSW spinner brown hair, with a large bandage around her neck. Here's the thing that I was curious about. I started to head to the rent a rooms on furrow and she said that they were no longer in operation. So I went to my cardate spot. Where we got things done. But I really don't like doing that. I'd much rather have a little more room and feel a little safer. So does anybody know what happened or if they are still in business? If not are there any new places to go to? Stay safe and happy hunting fellas. Perch out.

Baltimore2020
06-28-21, 14:43
Couple of nights ago, I came to MP around 11 pm after a awesome BBBJ with Denise at WW circle. Denise was great, friendly and enthusiastic. Got her digits and address, will definitely visit at her place later. So I saw 2 girls next to DD and 1 of them matched the description of the hyped Ashley. One foot limping, brunette hair, usage marks on 1 arm.

She came in my car and off we go. Pretty face girl, teeth are little exposed and black and brown from inside. Good talker, seems friendly. She asked for. 3 for a head and said usually she charges. 4. Since the hype about her in here, I decided to go all the way and check her out completely.

Took her to a motel and had her showered first. She is kind of skinny, A+ wrinkled and droopy tops. She really doesn't have an ass, literally close to flat butt. She had her socks back on probably due to the surgery and limping. The BBBJ was great, didn't feel any teeth, deep and wet. Then about 2 minutes, she wanted to start riding. Regular cowgirl, but she hardly bounced. After a minute, she asked me to be on top. Put her on her back and mish all the way. V felt okay, not too tight but not wet at all. Bent her legs around and pounding hard. Asked her for doggie and she said no. Oh well, more front pounding and off we go. The color of her V is clearly used extensively. Lips all dark. Got her number and she told usually come out around 11 -12.

Anyway, I think it's just an okay experience. I would do only a head if I see her again. She said she's been back for few months and probably will go back to recovery house soon.

Comparing the BBBJ, Denise, Renee, kara, Cass, ciarra, Stephanie, Meghan, Brittany (tall from Wilkins), red / tye, Sarah, are all better. About the V, Moni, Cara, Liz, Sara, tink and few others are much youthful and attractive.

So I m not sure about the hype. Just my opinion.

I definitely paid more than the standard because I wanted to see the hype myself but wouldn't do it again.

Stay safe,

B.

Aravas
06-28-21, 15:22
Is this her?

Phyuck!No, no neck tattoo.

Aravas
06-28-21, 15:32
Was driving down by passes the church this time and seen another thick white girl, this one however was wacked out of her mind. I seen her dancing and flailing her arms around real crazily as I was driving down the street, so I circled back and decided to get her. I Asked her to get in and she said she can't or something (her speech was very incoherent) I guess from whatever she was off on. So I drive down street and park again and wait for her to pass my car again and I ask her 1 more time (LOL). She says more incoherent stuff but she gets in this time.

As I'm driving she's saying all kinds of stuff I can't understand and sort of freaking out, tell her where I'm going so she can calm down a bit. I get to a spot and give her 40. She gives an ok BJ and I fuck her from behind. There is more stuff I'll omit from here that's not sexual, but on how she was acting but that's the jist of the sexual stuff. In the end it turned out to be an ok experience and I dropped her off.

Loomy
06-28-21, 17:27

As I dropped her off, I met, I believe she said 28 yo WSW LeeAnn? She had a phat ass on her but as I looped back she got into another mongers car. She looked cute and clean. Anyone know her?She is is like 38. Usually has on baggy jogging paints and a T-shirt 2 sizes too big and keeps her hair in a single Puff on top of her head. So she used to be good when she was in her 20's. But a while back maybe like year and a half, she got busted in another county for narcotics distribution, did 9 months, just recently came back.

Before she would go at the little man enthusiastically until every drop was drained. Even use to swallow. But, now since she been back, her performance is lack-luster. She complains about backpain, knee pain and bending over to do the deed as she states, she is getting to old for this. She will stop doing the deed every now and then to check to see if you are about to blow as she is now Squamish to the baby batter. When you finally do blow your load she stops before then the last seed has departed and immediately opens the car door and not just spit but completely vomits as she now cannot stand the stuff.

I told her, you are in the wrong business if you can't catch a load without throwing up. And she replied, "yea I know, I am quitting this soon. " I do not see her anymore as her service is not worth the donation she demands. If she lowered her donation to be in line with her performance, then maybe.

PanchSez
06-28-21, 19:18
Ran into her recently and had a conversation. She told me the charging port on her phone is broken so she can't charge her phone up. She was really upset casuse she said she's missing out on money cause her regulars can't call her. I never see her out walking much but, you'll probably see her doing it a lot more until she gets a new phone.She was out this weekend during the day wearing white jeans and a colorful top around the circle. Someone scooped her before I could. Looked like a civilian.

PanchSez
06-28-21, 19:30
Anybody know BK Brittany. Short blond / auburn hair. 31 years old, around 150 lbs. More or less civi but seems to be developing a habit. Very pretty with very nice clean body. Says she's from Kentucky. Skillful BBBJ. Will repeat for upgrade for sure if I can catch her.Does she have freckles and hangs out by RoFa / DD? Wears jeans with the horizontal shredding?

RockyB
06-28-21, 20:58
Couple of nights ago, I came to MP around 11 pm after a awesome BBBJ with Denise at WW circle. Denise was great, friendly and enthusiastic. Got her digits and address, will definitely visit at her place later. So I saw 2 girls next to DD and 1 of them matched the description of the hyped Ashley. One foot limping, brunette hair, usage marks on 1 arm.

She came in my car and off we go. Pretty face girl, teeth are little exposed and black and brown from inside. Good talker, seems friendly. She asked for. 3 for a head and said usually she charges. 4. Since the hype about her in here, I decided to go all the way and check her out completely.

Took her to a motel and had her showered first. She is kind of skinny, A+ wrinkled and droopy tops. She really doesn't have an ass, literally close to flat butt. She had her socks back on probably due to the surgery and limping. The BBBJ was great, didn't feel any teeth, deep and wet. Then about 2 minutes, she wanted to start riding. Regular cowgirl, but she hardly bounced. After a minute, she asked me to be on top. Put her on her back and mish all the way. V felt okay, not too tight but not wet at all. Bent her legs around and pounding hard. Asked her for doggie and she said no. Oh well, more front pounding and off we go. The color of her V is clearly used extensively. Lips all dark. Got her number and she told usually come out around 11 -12.

Anyway, I think it's just an okay experience. I would do only a head if I see her again. She said she's been back for few months and probably will go back to recovery house soon.

Comparing the BBBJ, Denise, Renee, kara, Cass, ciarra, Stephanie, Meghan, Brittany (tall from Wilkins), red / tye, Sarah, are all better. About the V, Moni, Cara, Liz, Sara, tink and few others are much youthful and attractive.

So I m not sure about the hype. Just my opinion.

I definitely paid more than the standard because I wanted to see the hype myself but wouldn't do it again.

Stay safe,

B.She's out now folks Washington Blvd across from the uhaul. Only experienced her head game but it was really good. With these girls, depending on how dope sick the experience isn't always the same.

Baltimore2020
06-28-21, 21:22
She's out now folks Washington Blvd across from the uhaul. Only experienced her head game but it was really good. With these girls, depending on how dope sick the experience isn't always the same.LMAO, this is live streaming, LOL. Yeah, I just passed by and saw Meghan is out too. She is the one with white cast on the right angle. Rough woman, she spit my babies out of window like 20 ft away. Damn.

There is also a BSW out further down on left side. Don't know her name. Looks cute.

I just came out of WW from a good head. Oh yeah, saw Krystal and Kara out there too at triangle.

Happy Mongering and stay safe.

B.

Baltimore2020
06-28-21, 21:59
LMAO, this is live streaming, LOL. Yeah, I just passed by and saw Meghan is out too. She is the one with white cast on the right angle. Rough woman, she spit my babies out of window like 20 ft away. Damn.

There is also a BSW out further down on left side. Don't know her name. Looks cute.

I just came out of WW from a good head. Oh yeah, saw Krystal and Kara out there too at triangle.

Happy Mongering and stay safe.

B.Just dropped off Goldie for second head. She is around uhaul now.

B.

Alasqano
06-28-21, 22:16
There are probably tons of videos of her on Pornhub when she was young and fresh. She was a hottie.Not anymore. Pretty much "unverified" uploads are gone now.

Unclebadtouch
06-28-21, 22:33
The theme for me today was S. I skipped work and decided to see what the mid morning scene is like in Bmore. After riding around BP for about hour, I scooped up Sierra on Jeffreys wearing a white tshirt and grey booty shorts and got a pretty good BBBJ for 20. Then I drove to Dundalk and met another Sierra at the 7-11 on Holabird. She had a cute face but a boyish body and was dirty, so I just sampled her BBBJ for 10. Then I picked up crazy Samantha across from the Marathon gas station. After a few rounds of a good BBBJ sandwiched between crazy conversation she basically made me fuck her in broad daylight bent over in front of my vehicle with a Mexican family watching. I gave her 40. Fun times.

BKMason
06-29-21, 00:14
Rolling through the ww today. I think the pics speak for themselves.

BK.

BigTruckBob
06-29-21, 01:12

BK.Yeah that's her alright. Once again, everyone needs to not pick her up, buy her food, or even give her a dollar. But not helping her, you will potentially be saving her life. I personally had no plans to ever pick her up again. When we met up, she laid on a towel in my truck, and I noticed brown juice running from her vagina after she rubbed spit on it. I canceled the transaction and as she got dressed she sprayed pet deodorizer all over her. I don't care how hard she works, I saw enough to know that she was low quality. With all that said I still don't want to see her dead.

BoloBellgrande
06-29-21, 02:19

BK.The reason she probably won't get emmidiate help is because she won't leave her BF.

Barraquda22
06-29-21, 07:13

BK.Worst thing I can admit. I'd still fuck her and fill every hole. I miss the old no falling apart her.

BQ22.

LuvTitz
06-29-21, 12:12
Had an opportunity to do some late evening hunting. Picked up Mikaela near the triangle and took her to my spot. Received an enthusiastic BBBJ, one of the best I've had this year. Put her on her back and proceeded to drill, then fill the hole with a large load of baby batter. Stats: 5'6 or 7, White, Dirty Blonde hair, slightly saggy pierced C cups, some fur on the kitty. She was a fun time. Be safe.

Furbuster2000
06-29-21, 14:52

BK.She'll be dead so I imagine. Sad.

Klove48
06-29-21, 17:43
She'll be dead so I imagine. Sad.Yall are really underestimating the resilience of Special K. This isn't her first rodeo with being "down & out". I can remember going back at least 10 yrs. Where K has bounced back, "several" times like nothing ever happened. She is well aware of her condition because she's too intelligent not to know. Hopefully she will do her "disappearing act" soon and "recoup". Me personally, I would never speak badly of Kiara, because if you really know her other than from the "service's" she provides; she s a very cool chick. I've never experienced "K" dirty, or with "brown substances". Not to say that I haven't seen her looking "Rough, Rolled Over and "Vagabondish". She won't date me when she's in that condition. That why I don't mind helping her out when I can. Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Spirit, Beautiful Person. “For the Grace if God; there go I. Peace.

Jack Knauf
06-29-21, 19:35
Met this one late Saturday afternoon. Says she's 32. Promised a BBBJ with catch, but didn't deliver on the catch. May try full service next time.

DSubmariner
06-29-21, 20:06
Does she have freckles and hangs out by RoFa / DD? Wears jeans with the horizontal shredding?No, that would be Autumn that you speak of. Your best bet is to steer clear if that one. If you can't resist be very vigilant while she is with you because she is a thief, carries a blade and is sought after by "them folks". BUT, I did get in contact with the Brittany that I've described and this broad is straight up looney. I mean a certified lunatic which is a shame. I thought she was a little extra when I first met her but overlooked it because I wanted to long stroke that azz. Maaan this chick is about playing games and just straight up crazy. Not sure if it was the meds or lack of, but she totally wasted my time. Went back over by immoral park and pulled down that dark street to take a leak and all of a sudden Kylie just popped up out of nowhere, I was like WTF?! Any scooped her up went to the spot and for neckwerk. During the course of her neckwerking, I'd discovered that she had on no panties so you know how that scenario ended. But I digress, if you scoop Brittany, just know that she has an overly inflated view of herself and is very condescending. I don't really care about all of that except that she wasted my time playing games. Lastly, ran into PAwg, says she is back from Delaware. Her name is Angie, pretty face, long thick beautiful auburn hair, probably around 185 lbs and says she's 31. She was at the corner where the barbershop is by the circle. Looks like a civi. Saw a couple of other superbooties out yesterday, in fact between 8 and 10 there were mad girls out yesterday. Peace.

CowboysFan
06-29-21, 21:11
No, that would be Autumn that you speak of. Your best bet is to steer clear if that one. If you can't resist be very vigilant while she is with you because she is a thief, carries a blade and is sought after by "them folks". BUT, I did get in contact with the Brittany that I've described and this broad is straight up looney. I mean a certified lunatic which is a shame. I thought she was a little extra when I first met her but overlooked it because I wanted to long stroke that azz. Maaan this chick is about playing games and just straight up crazy. Not sure if it was the meds or lack of, but she totally wasted my time. Went back over by immoral park and pulled down that dark street to take a leak and all of a sudden Kylie just popped up out of nowhere, I was like WTF?! Any scooped her up went to the spot and for neckwerk. During the course of her neckwerking, I'd discovered that she had on no panties so you know how that scenario ended. But I digress, if you scoop Brittany, just know that she has an overly inflated view of herself and is very condescending. I don't really care about all of that except that she wasted my time playing games. Lastly, ran into PAwg, says she is back from Delaware. Her name is Angie, pretty face, long thick beautiful auburn hair, probably around 185 lbs and says she's 31. She was at the corner where the barbershop is by the circle. Looks like a civi. Saw a couple of other superbooties out yesterday, in fact between 8 and 10 there were mad girls out yesterday. Peace.I can confirm, there was mad girls out and the loops were looking good. Near the circle I spotted the ass of all asses but she had her nose glued to her phone. Finally caught her alone and she tried to talk from the window. Sorry, I don't get down like that. Upon some more investigation and tipping a girl. That right there was a lady boy but wowzers was she packing an ass to die for rofl. Dark skin, phat ass, buyer beware!!

The Sarge
06-29-21, 21:46

BK.This is the reason I got out the SW game an into the AMP game. To 😢.

Loomy
06-29-21, 23:56
Yeah that's her alright. Once again, everyone needs to not pick her up, buy her food, or even give her a dollar. But not helping her, you will potentially be saving her life. I personally had no plans to ever pick her up again. When we met up, she laid on a towel in my truck, and I noticed brown juice running from her vagina after she rubbed spit on it. I canceled the transaction and as she got dressed she sprayed pet deodorizer all over her. I don't care how hard she works, I saw enough to know that she was low quality. With all that said I still don't want to see her dead.Saw her down by WS Shopping Center parking lot entrance, Thing is I use to pick her up, then all of a sudden her attitude change. She would see me and to ignore me, this was before her decline. She would be at the corner trying to get dates, I would pull over and she would look right through me as if I wasn't there or just keep walking.

Thing is, she saw me this morning as I was pulling into WS Shopping center to go see if PR Jessica was out near the gas station and I guess she thought I was coming for her, she waved and started walking towards my ride. I looked straight through her the same way she been doing me for these past few months. Didn't wave back or even slow down to acknowledge her.

PellyMason
06-30-21, 01:13
I definitely need a new eyeglass prescription. Saw brunette with midriff exposure get picked up. Didn't get good look at her. But then later saw her on 6th St and made the scoop. Skin was atrocious, wrinkled and grey. Facial skin was gaunt and just plain scary. The streets and her habits have wreaked utter destruction on this poor girl. She could be 28. She could be 58. Idk. When she started to pull her hair up before the BJ I decided I couldn't do it. Let her go with severance pay.

Mr Jones2
06-30-21, 05:07
Met this one late Saturday afternoon. Says she's 32. Promised a BBBJ with catch, but didn't deliver on the catch. May try full service next time.Nice! Where did you pick her up at?

PanchSez
06-30-21, 13:46
No, that would be Autumn that you speak of. Your best bet is to steer clear if that one. If you can't resist be very vigilant while she is with you because she is a thief, carries a blade and is sought after by "them folks". BUT, I did get in contact with the Brittany that I've described and this broad is straight up looney. I mean a certified lunatic which is a shame. I thought she was a little extra when I first met her but overlooked it because I wanted to long stroke that azz. Maaan this chick is about playing games and just straight up crazy. Not sure if it was the meds or lack of, but she totally wasted my time. Went back over by immoral park and pulled down that dark street to take a leak and all of a sudden Kylie just popped up out of nowhere, I was like WTF?! Any scooped her up went to the spot and for neckwerk. During the course of her neckwerking, I'd discovered that she had on no panties so you know how that scenario ended. But I digress, if you scoop Brittany, just know that she has an overly inflated view of herself and is very condescending. I don't really care about all of that except that she wasted my time playing games. Lastly, ran into PAwg, says she is back from Delaware. Her name is Angie, pretty face, long thick beautiful auburn hair, probably around 185 lbs and says she's 31. She was at the corner where the barbershop is by the circle. Looks like a civi. Saw a couple of other superbooties out yesterday, in fact between 8 and 10 there were mad girls out yesterday. Peace.The Brittany I met wasn't Autumn / Tink. Been there, done that. I met her a couple of weeks ago at the DD, it was her 2nd night out. So she said. And her performance showed. Cautious. I watched a couple of guys pull up to her, chat and pull away. Lately I have seen her at RoFa with a couple of guy in tow.

Budge96
06-30-21, 13:50
I definitely need a new eyeglass prescription. Saw brunette with midriff exposure get picked up. Didn't get good look at her. But then later saw her on 6th St and made the scoop. Skin was atrocious, wrinkled and grey. Facial skin was gaunt and just plain scary. The streets and her habits have wreaked utter destruction on this poor girl. She could be 28. She could be 58. Idk. When she started to pull her hair up before the BJ I decided I couldn't do it. Let her go with severance pay.BWAAAAAAA! I think you dodged a bullet that sounds like Sandy? Mikes mom? Used to live off of Baltic and rent rooms.

She and Mike got sober for a while but her son went back to using and she subsequently followed suit I had heard she occasionally will try and get a date but looks half way between wicked witch of the west and a little ole man!! Be safe out there.

PellyMason
06-30-21, 14:22
BWAAAAAAA! I think you dodged a bullet that sounds like Sandy? Mikes mom? Used to live off of Baltic and rent rooms.

She and Mike got sober for a while but her son went back to using and she subsequently followed suit I had heard she occasionally will try and get a date but looks half way between wicked witch of the west and a little ole man!! Be safe out there.I heard it as Candy but could have been Sandy. I was taken aback by the cadaverous appearance and just wanted out of there.

Lilmills13
06-30-21, 19:33
Ran into Valerie by shear luck the other day. Those DSL's don't lie such a great time with a down to earth spirit. Wish she was easier to get a hold of.

BigTruckBob
06-30-21, 20:17
Gun shots -.

I was driving through Pulaski last night and someone was shooting a gun nearby. At first I thought it was fireworks, but after realizing that it was gun I got out of there quickly. I think I am going to avoid that area for a while, I hate that the dealers are so close by.

Kiara -.

She's looking worse by the day. I saw her looking sick desperate for a date. Race horses bounce back but it takes something out them each time they do. Eventually they don't bounce back and that's where Kiara is, I don't think that little pony can comeback. Also, when I reported Kiara once had brown liquid oozing from her vagina after she rubbed spit on herself, I was not being mean, but rather I was sharing information to help other mongers. Obviously she's not washing up between dates, and probably not bathing daily, that's why she sprays herself with pet deodorizer to mask the odor.

Tink / Autumn -.

The talk about people being after Tink might be real. I was getting gas at Royal Farm, and she came up to me and ask if she could do a quick date. She said that she left Pulaski because a dealer she was dating accused her of stealing something. Before I could send her on her way, this Cherokee pulled into the parking lot, she looked, and hid on the side of my truck, suddenly she took off running for her life. The driver of the truck didn't chase her, I don't know if he noticed her.

Dominican woman -.

I saw her standing at caton and Wilkins. She was absolutely drunk, and high off weed. She had a very nice ass, but smelled like weed, and alcohol. I took her back to my office where I have a little bed in the back, so excuse all the redacted photos. I was supposed to hit it and get a BJ, but she was so aggressive with the deepthroat and gagging, she would stop occasionally and talk in Spanish. I ended up finishing before I could screw her. Good thing because I noticed she had and anal fissure afterwards. I gave her $20 and got her coffee at McDonald's. She said she's usually work Conklin. Great experience!

Jack Knauf
06-30-21, 21:12
Nice! Where did you pick her up at?Sorry. I shoulda gave a location. It was on Greenmount. 1 block south of 25th St. She seems to hang between there and 25th & Loch Raven. Said she only comes out during the day.

SteveStone123
06-30-21, 21:37
I have noticed couple of good looking girls near the liquor store at Wash Blvd and Harman Ave. I don't know whether they are working girls. I parked at the side road and waited for any signal from them. But it seems they are more into smoking cigars and talking.

Phyuck Yiu
06-30-21, 23:46
I was at the RoFo on Washington Blvd, in MP. I heard a horn, and a Pick Up Truck looking like either threw a girl out or she was trying to jump out. The girl threw blue paint all over the passenger side of his truck on her way out. Then realized it was Tink. Brah, don't know why or what was up, but damn. With all that's being posted about her and word in the streets that they are gunning for her around Wilkens. I would stay away. It's just not worth it and the added drama she brings. Buyer Beware.

Phyuck!

BoloBellgrande
07-01-21, 00:07
Kiara -.

She's looking worse by the day. I saw her looking sick desperate for a date. Race horses bounce back but it takes something out them each time they do. Eventually they don't bounce back and that's where Kiara is, I don't think that little pony can comeback. Also, when I reported Kiara once had brown liquid oozing from her vagina after she rubbed spit on herself, I was not being mean, but rather I was sharing information to help other mongers. Obviously she's not washing up between dates, and probably not bathing daily, that's why she sprays herself with pet deodorizer to mask the odor.

Unfortunately these girls get attached to the boyfriends they pickup on the street or in rehab. I've watched to many get thrown out of decent living arrangements and die because of a drug addicted BF, they just won't leave without them. If I'm correct, Kiara's BF got hooked again so she came back with him. They were both clean for a while. I took a look at one of her Facebook pages and found pictures of them together. Wow, you talk about Kiara being a shell of herself, that dude is just as bad off from what I saw one day when Kiara was walking with him, if you could call it that.

The dude had clothes on that didn't fit him and a grizzly Adams beard and was skinnier than Kiara is now. He moved forward as slow as a snail with his head down and his eyes barely open with his hands in his pocket. Kiara just smiled at him and talked to him like she was his mother.

VanityFare
07-01-21, 00:43
Last Week went looking around CB / FH and saw a rough looking lady she mentioned some local gereosity being advertised down the street but I was not interested. Moved on saw an SW toward the middle of the street and one at the end they both were not what I was looking for so I jetted to BP. Saw a chick asleep on her feet crouching down leaning against a door with all of her belongings on the ground in front of her. Tried to get her attention but she was not interested she grabbed all of her things and left; she was about 5'9 dark brown hair very thin. Continued looking sas a dirty blonde chick with big boobs on her phone walking up the street I talked to her she asked for a light and I was reaching for the lighter she freaked out as if I was pulling a weapon. She walked away and joined two friends who looked like two thin blonde SWs. I asked the girl what the problem was and she said she saw someone that she did not want to know she is dating. Too bad because I wanted to handle those fun bags. Went home unsatisfied I guess it happens to the best of us.

Cls9637
07-01-21, 13:58
There are probably tons of videos of her on Pornhub when she was young and fresh. She was a hottie.If someone has a working number for Kiara I would appreciate it. I ran into her about six months ago but she was on a mission to the pharmacy. She gave me her number but it worked one time and never again.

I have hundreds of pictures and video of her. When I first introduced her to you guys she was amazing. I remember thinking twice about stopping for her because she didn't give "the look," and was walking to to the corner store and looked like she was about thirteen. But I stopped just outside the store and she came out and just got in and said "let's get away from this neighborhood. " She loved having her picture taken, but made me promise to only share her number with two people who I really trusted. These are the pictures from that day in May, 2012 that you guys met Kiara.

Cls9637
07-01-21, 14:10
Yall are really underestimating the resilience of Special K. This isn't her first rodeo with being "down & out". I can remember going back at least 10 yrs. Where K has bounced back, "several" times like nothing ever happened. She is well aware of her condition because she's too intelligent not to know. Hopefully she will do her "disappearing act" soon and "recoup". Me personally, I would never speak badly of Kiara, because if you really know her other than from the "service's" she provides; she s a very cool chick. I've never experienced "K" dirty, or with "brown substances". Not to say that I haven't seen her looking "Rough, Rolled Over and "Vagabondish". She won't date me when she's in that condition. That why I don't mind helping her out when I can. Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Spirit, Beautiful Person. For the Grace if God; there go I. Peace.I absolutely agree with you Klove48. She and I were very good friends until another monger brainwashed her. The whole experience played out right here. After all that blew over we were still friends. But I haven't been able to reach her for over a year. That's why I want to reach out to her and maybe help her get help. As long as she wants help. Or at least get her something to eat and drink and talk with her like we used to.

MooseMen
07-01-21, 15:13
Has anyone see Liz around W / W lately? Short skinny girl with long dark hair. Used to have digits but haven't worked in a while. Anyone have her new number?

VanityFare
07-01-21, 15:30
Hit the W loop yesterday. Found a blonde PAWG on a side street. She was about 5'8 maybe late twenties, wearing booty shorts and a halter top. The body type I like so I asked if she needed a ride. She got in and suggested a spot for us to go. There was so much traffic on Monroe st in the afternoon we took a while to get there. Some guys were cleaning windshields and cleaned my windshield without asking and drew a heart on my windshield LOL. We got to the secluded spot and she gave excellent BJ w / cim while I gripped her big booty. Dropped her back off near where I picked her up. Said her name was renae or something. Definitely want to reapeat to try the kitty. No digits unfortunately.

Immanuel Kunt
07-01-21, 16:05
Kiara is like the Mystery Tramp used to be on the Kiev forum--a legend. I hope she comes to a better end than the MT.

I never had the privilege to enjoy Kiara's talents. In fact, the only time I saw her, I think, was at an unusual location--Garrison Boulevard, near Belle. A little mixed-race Asian girl, nicely dressed on a sunny afternoon at the peak of her career. At the time she was talking to seemingly civilian neighborhood girls. Not wanting to embarrass her or myself, I admired her but did not stop.

That was the only sighting of her on Garrison, my favorite haunt. Not picking her up is one of the regrets of my life.

Here is an old Kiev posting about the MT (not mine): Maybe someone should do up a t-shirt that could be a big seller in Kiev, "I Also Screwed the Mystery Tramp Olesia.

CueBall826
07-01-21, 16:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

TopGun9
07-01-21, 16:44
If someone has a working number for Kiara I would appreciate it. I ran into her about six months ago but she was on a mission to the pharmacy. She gave me her number but it worked one time and never again.

I have hundreds of pictures and video of her. When I first introduced her to you guys she was amazing. I remember thinking twice about stopping for her because she didn't give "the look," and was walking to to the corner store and looked like she was about thirteen. But I stopped just outside the store and she came out and just got in and said "let's get away from this neighborhood. " She loved having her picture taken, but made me promise to only share her number with two people who I really trusted. These are the pictures from that day in May, 2012 that you guys met Kiara.That face is pure innocence. Hoping the best for her, though I can only admire her through your guys posts as I am far away from Baltimore.

Do you post your videos anywhere? Love to see more of Kiara in her early years.

Old Chinese Guy
07-01-21, 16:53
I absolutely agree with you Klove48. She and I were very good friends until another monger brainwashed her. The whole experience played out right here. After all that blew over we were still friends. But I haven't been able to reach her for over a year. That's why I want to reach out to her and maybe help her get help. As long as she wants help. Or at least get her something to eat and drink and talk with her like we used to.Looks guys, I know it is hard to watch someone you know (or like) let themselves go downhill like this but no one can really help them except themselves. Don't get me wrong, if you want to stop and give her something small, please do so. I've done so many a time for her because I can afford it and I do it without any expectation of a return. It has been more than a year since I last spent time with Special K. She's been on the decline for a while it is since she started declining steeply I decided I would not spend time with her although I've had many opportunities, mainly because it is hard to see her as a shell of herself. I guess I still stop to give her a Jackson when I see her because I appreciated our past relationship and wanted her to know just that.

Speaking of past idols, anyone see Heaven recently?

Top Job
07-01-21, 17:56
I heard it as Candy but could have been Sandy. I was taken aback by the cadaverous appearance and just wanted out of there.Sounds like we have a new term. GILA. Grandmother I'd like to avoid. Ha!

NiteTimer
07-01-21, 20:21
If someone has a working number for Kiara I would appreciate it. I ran into her about six months ago but she was on a mission to the pharmacy. She gave me her number but it worked one time and never again.

I have hundreds of pictures and video of her. When I first introduced her to you guys she was amazing. I remember thinking twice about stopping for her because she didn't give "the look," and was walking to to the corner store and looked like she was about thirteen. But I stopped just outside the store and she came out and just got in and said "let's get away from this neighborhood. " She loved having her picture taken, but made me promise to only share her number with two people who I really trusted. These are the pictures from that day in May, 2012 that you guys met Kiara.I remember seeing her and didn't pick her up around cole street because I thought she was a kid. Smae thing with Kandii. I had to wait until I got more facts 1st. I hope she bounces back. Sweet girl. I had the privilege if picking her up at her moms once. Mom is ven more attractive.

BoloBellgrande
07-01-21, 22:15
Was just passing through taking a drive up to the circle to see if I could catch Kiara and give her a couple of dollars and buy her some lunch when, out of the corner of my eye, as I'm approaching stricker coming up Ramsey, I see a white female with black shorts on, a light colored top, and get this! , a clear see through coat, and she was wearing heels!

She was walking fast across that patch of grass and headed down Norris street across from the playground. I have no idea where she came from. No, I didn't circle of around and try snd catch up with her, the way she was moving, she was trying to get somwhere in a hurry. I haven't seen a girl dressed like that since I was a teenager and drove downtown DC to 13th street with my buddies back in the 80's.

Anybody else see her? Anybody know who she is? I could see from a distance that her legs were scared and marked up some below the knee. I would say she is definitely a PAWG but, her skin looked loose and not toned. Still, she was thick!

HeadLuvr
07-01-21, 22:50
[Deleted by Admin]

You have no understanding of addiction and shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about. Guys don't help chicks become junkies by buying sex. Junkies either are or are not and junkies will ALWAYS get dope. Woman who sell pussy are fortunate that they are able to do so without running the risk of being killed trying to rob somebody. All you assholes that think otherwise and think that somehow, magically, if the money went away the chick would get clean.

Doesn't work that way, junkies get what they need no matter what. I know, I am one, it's been a long time since I've had to feed a habit but it doesn't mean I lost the jones.

A2

BigTruckBob
07-02-21, 01:29
Was just passing through taking a drive up to the circle to see if I could catch Kiara and give her a couple of dollars and buy her some lunch when, out of the corner of my eye, as I'm approaching stricker coming up Ramsey, I see a white female with black shorts on, a light colored top, and get this! , a clear see through coat, and she was wearing heels!

She was walking fast across that patch of grass and headed down Norris street across from the playground. I have no idea where she came from. No, I didn't circle of around and try snd catch up with her, the way she was moving, she was trying to get somwhere in a hurry. I haven't seen a girl dressed like that since I was a teenager and drove downtown DC to 13th street with my buddies back in the 80's.

Anybody else see her? Anybody know who she is? I could see from a distance that her legs were scared and marked up some below the knee. I would say she is definitely a PAWG but, her skin looked loose and not toned. Still, she was thick!Good catch! I seen something similar. There was a young blonde sitting on the bus stop with her legs crossed on Washington Blvd. She was wearing a black spandex dress, red lipstick, and dangling red heels. She gave me the wave and I foolishly stoped further down the street, thinking she would walk down. Nope, LOL, some aggressive monger backed up and got her. Although I didn't get her that day, I am sure I will eventually so it's all good. But this what we are missing out on. While people are worshiping that half dead used up Kiara, bringing her flowers and balloons, new talent is going unnoticed. We need some new faces on here!

LilGod
07-02-21, 01:42
I have noticed couple of good looking girls near the liquor store at Wash Blvd and Harman Ave. I don't know whether they are working girls. I parked at the side road and waited for any signal from them. But it seems they are more into smoking cigars and talking.Be smart, be safe.

IveGotACigBock
07-02-21, 02:24
Anyone holding onto any numbers of some of your go to girls? I loop here and there but I prefer escorts personally. Any numbers given will be traded with some of my favorites. PM me if you're down to trade!

Cnote
07-02-21, 14:15
Cls9637.

You have a message in your inbox.

I have hundreds of pictures and video of her. When I first introduced her to you guys she was amazing. I remember thinking twice about stopping for her because she didn't give "the look," and was walking to to the corner store and looked like she was about thirteen. But I stopped just outside the store and she came out and just got in and said "let's get away from this neighborhood. " She loved having her picture taken, but made me promise to only share her number with two people who I really trusted. These are the pictures from that day in May, 2012 that you guys met Kiara.

Ezerbef
07-02-21, 20:06
Anyone holding onto any numbers of some of your go to girls? I loop here and there but I prefer escorts personally. Any numbers given will be traded with some of my favorites. PM me if you're down to trade!If you were looking for numbers check the escort section. Most street walkers don't have phones.

CowboysFan
07-02-21, 23:39
Caught her the other night. Still cute but just had a surgery in the groin area from an infection. Took her up on some front seat action at standard rates. She deserves a better life and needs to get out of Baltimore. Anyone else sample her for full service at a hotel? I'm curious how her body looks.

Catch her if you can!!

Ezerbef
07-03-21, 05:19
We make a thread just for Kiara?? It seems like 90% of the posts on here are about her. And about how everybody wishes she looked better and was doing better and wants to give her lunch. It's kind of getting old reading about. I'm sorry if that offends some but not everybody wants to read about how much you miss How one particular person used to be and want to go buy her some chicken nuggets.

Would be great if somebody would start a separate thread for all the reminiscing. It would be nice if this travel to go back to pleased to meet street walkers.

Aamco
07-03-21, 09:40
Here is a picture of her from behind. She is a cute late thirties spinner. Huge brown eyes and long black hair. Her grandmother was from Italy. Picked her up at Royal Farms at 8 am. Wow. BBBJ was a 10++. Pleasant and cooperative. Beautiful pussy but I did not partake. YMMV. I never pay up front.

Assman To You
07-03-21, 10:46
We make a thread just for Kiara?? It seems like 90% of the posts on here are about her. And about how everybody wishes she looked better and was doing better and wants to give her lunch. It's kind of getting old reading about. I'm sorry if that offends some but not everybody wants to read about how much you miss How one particular person used to be and want to go buy her some chicken nuggets.

Would be great if somebody would start a separate thread for all the reminiscing. It would be nice if this travel to go back to pleased to meet street walkers.Maybe just scroll past it.

BlueEyesFun
07-03-21, 10:59

Would be great if somebody would start a separate thread for all the reminiscing. It would be nice if this travel to go back to pleased to meet street walkers.There is a thread specifically for Kiara, but it only has a couple of posts on it and I don't understand why more people don't use it. Personally, I don't care if it offends some folks, we all get offended by a variety of things in life, but I too am tired of the Kiara mini documentary series. As they say, opinions are like assholes and everybody's got one. That's mine! Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

PellyMason
07-03-21, 11:10
Yup, no need to feel sorry for them when they do it to themselves. And speaking of new talent, about a week ago as I was getting a bite to eat at primo chicken on Lombard and Carey st I saw a sketchy looking white brunette chick with a nice figure (7/10 overall but still looked like she was possibly on something) wearing a sketchy dark outfit sitting on the steps outside so went to chat her up while I was waiting for my order. Since we weren't really in your typical "trick area" and I had never seen her before I couldn't really "go straight in for the kill". Opened up with small talk about how hot it was outside and then asked what she was getting into today which eventually led to her explaining how she's been here for 2 weeks visiting from california and was now stuck out here with no way to get home (pretty fishy story), ended up giving her my number if she needed a place to stay. A couple of days later she called me and took me up on the offer, picked her up from the same spot and we left for my place, but not before she asked for $15 for some ready to cop in the alley on Lombard and Stockton. Then we went off to my place for some Netflix & chill. We had a conversation where she talked my head off for an hour about all the different drugs she's done and how she's trying to talk to different agencies for housing and assistance / trying to get back home, also claims she's a lesbian and has never had a boyfriend. After cuddling for a while and trying to figure out how to ask her to fuck, finally just asked if she wanted to have some fun. At first, she was super nervous and asked if we could cop more stuff but I said we could afterward right afterward and then asked me if I had a condom which I did. She undressed and I started touching her all over and fingering her which got me hard, lead her into missionary, put the rubber on with some spit, and slowly started thrusting. After a couple of minutes in the condom broke while I was inside her but it just felt way too good for me to pull out and she was almost in a trance the way I was hitting it. After a couple more minutes of broken condom fucking I pulled out acting like I just realized it ripped, she had the oh shit look on her face but I just put it right back in in front of her and we just kept fucking like nothing happened until I pulled out and came on her stomach.

Pic is of her wearing my loner clothes.That picture doesn't do her justice. She has an awesome ass and legs. She was pimping out her friend Amanda. But I haven't seen or heard anything from her and the 717 area phone they were using is dead. I saw Amy high and wavering on WW. I wondered how she was getting money for drugs. Now I know.

PellyMason
07-03-21, 12:12
There is a thread specifically for Kiara, but it only has a couple of posts on it and I don't understand why more people don't use it. Personally, I don't care if it offends some folks, we all get offended by a variety of things in life, but I too am tired of the Kiara mini documentary series. As they say, opinions are like assholes and everybody's got one. That's mine! Everybody be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Enough already about her. Yes, I could scroll past, but reports could go in her thread just as readily. Tired of reading about her.

Elber Gonzalez
07-03-21, 12:16
Is this her?

Phyuck!I didn't noticed this pic, but this week I finally met this Megan, she has blonde hair now, I've spotted her couple times like 2 months ago, but she was walking -following- around town with this inked dude, that phat ass made me spy her for a little bit, but even without the dude she didn't want to get in the mongermobile, this week I saw her and she hopped in, there are some track marks here and there, that ass looked good on fours, but even tho I'm like average she couldn't take the D properly, idk, maybe she has an infection down there or sore due to long work hours, idk, but she seemed in pain and I ended up manually, I hope she fixes that issue and I'll definitely give her another try, I love them with cushion system.

Elber Gonzalez
07-03-21, 12:51
I have noticed couple of good looking girls near the liquor store at Wash Blvd and Harman Ave. I don't know whether they are working girls. I parked at the side road and waited for any signal from them. But it seems they are more into smoking cigars and talking.Since I read about this new generation in MP I've been exploring the area and yeah, I saw couple young little things out there, that specific spot looks more like the boys spot and the chicks hanging around are their hoes, I don't know them but I wouldn't try to get a chick right there from the group, I also waited a bit on the side street to see if one would separate from the group but if they leave they leave with one the dudes, looks like they have good shit I also noticed couple stripper looking chicks in luxury cars getting their meds there. I tried to pick up another cute one, but she was on a different mission at the moment, I ended up with Kim, she is like 5'9, brunette, she was wearing some sort of jumpsuit that allowed to see that nice butt, if you are into bushes she is your to go girl, she was a good date, she had a bandage on her hand, but other than I'd repeat. I'll definitely continue checking that track, CB and B been just a waste of time lately.

Aamco
07-03-21, 12:52
Here is a face pic of Zella.

Here is a picture of her from behind. She is a cute late thirties spinner. Huge brown eyes and long black hair. Her grandmother was from Italy. Picked her up at Royal Farms at 8 am. Wow. BBBJ was a 10++. Pleasant and cooperative. Beautiful pussy but I did not partake. YMMV. I never pay up front.

SirWanker
07-03-21, 14:41
Sorry to read that some of you are tired of seeing posts about her. I personally check this page because there are a few SWs out there that I give a shtt about, & I'm always hooking them up with necessities. Most can't keep up with a phone, so I check on here when I can't find them. Reports help me know that they aren't dead somewhere, plus it helps me know where they may have relocated to.

My point is, some of us want these updates for other reasons besides knowing who can suck and who is toothy. Thanks to some of why'all that keep us posted.

MotoMoto11
07-03-21, 18:13
Here is a picture of her from behind. She is a cute late thirties spinner. Huge brown eyes and long black hair. Her grandmother was from Italy. Picked her up at Royal Farms at 8 am. Wow. BBBJ was a 10++. Pleasant and cooperative. Beautiful pussy but I did not partake. YMMV. I never pay up front.Hokey smoke drove past her today on Washington Blvd I don't really do the street game but I might my toe in for that.

MattKenseth
07-03-21, 20:01
Since I read about this new generation in MP I've been exploring the area and yeah, I saw couple young little things out there, that specific spot looks more like the boys spot and the chicks hanging around are their hoes, I don't know them but I wouldn't try to get a chick right there from the group, I also waited a bit on the side street to see if one would separate from the group but if they leave they leave with one the dudes, looks like they have good shit I also noticed couple stripper looking chicks in luxury cars getting their meds there. I tried to pick up another cute one, but she was on a different mission at the moment, I ended up with Kim, she is like 5'9, brunette, she was wearing some sort of jumpsuit that allowed to see that nice butt, if you are into bushes she is your to go girl, she was a good date, she had a bandage on her hand, but other than I'd repeat. I'll definitely continue checking that track, CB and B been just a waste of time lately.I am supposed to be coming into town soon and was wondering what MP stands for? Haven't been to Bmore for a while and was wondering about locations.

Baltimore2020
07-03-21, 21:05
Met with Valerie this morning at Dundalk. She was close to Boston and Cardiff (something like that). There is a trap house there, so be very careful. Cops cruises around all the time.

Valerie look beat up so bad, wearing off badly. She was out on streets for days. Her body was covered in sores now. Face looked beat up and skins are peeling off from sun. First didn't want to do the date after close up but just wanted to help. Front seat action and got it off within 5 min. She isn't wearing bras or underwear. Probably didn't clean up for a week. Be careful guys, stay safe.

Got the digits and hope she recover soon.

B.

Baltimore2020
07-03-21, 21:21
Here is a face pic of Zella.She was staying at Elkridge motel and posting before. Is she walking streets in BP now?

Stay safe,

B.

Honey Butter
07-03-21, 22:14
I am supposed to be coming into town soon and was wondering what MP stands for? Haven't been to Bmore for a while and was wondering about locations.Also, since when did Morrell Park become a thing? That place was always my breather. I'd pop in Hawley's Pub (good crowd) for a few and then loop back to WW again. Never saw anyone working that area accept for the Uhaul area. I did always notice a young cute brunette hanging out with friends between Ginnalds and Harman. But I don't think she was working.

MilkMan63
07-03-21, 22:36
Any body got a girl that's consistent that answers the phone when you call and is always available??

DinnerOut35
07-03-21, 23:56
Here is a picture of her from behind. She is a cute late thirties spinner. Huge brown eyes and long black hair. Her grandmother was from Italy. Picked her up at Royal Farms at 8 am. Wow. BBBJ was a 10++. Pleasant and cooperative. Beautiful pussy but I did not partake. YMMV. I never pay up front.Aamco,

Is this the Royal Farm store you picked her up at? How did you know she was working with all of the people coming in and out of the store?

https://goo.gl/maps/kcbZ5c8QXDfShVW86

Dinnerout.

Klove48
07-04-21, 05:32
Any body got a girl that's consistent that answers the phone when you call and is always available??Yeah, her name is Unicorn. Good luck with that. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
07-04-21, 11:32
Yeah, her name is Unicorn. Good luck with that. Peace.Doesn't matter if they have phones, if they're high, they won't answer it, if they're sleeping it off they won't answer it, they'll lose it, or it'll get stolen. I've been trying to track down April for over a week to give her a old phone because she said her charging port messed up on her phone. I can't catch up with her! Been by her place 3 times! She's better than most when it comes to keeping a phone but answering it is another story.

If you give them a nice phone, you might as well be giving them a 🍔 hamburger. It'll disappear that fast! I gave my favorite girl a decent boost mobile phone with a OtterBox case on it, next time I saw her, I asked her if she got the phone activated, she told me she dropped it in the toilet and ruined it.

Ran into a dude at a use to be trap house and was telling him what she told me, he grinned and turned his head and said, that's not what happened to that phone.

BoloBellgrande
07-04-21, 11:53
Jewelz passed away Friday.

Elber Gonzalez
07-04-21, 13:01
As I mentioned before I stopped cruising the bay and Brooklyn, basically haven't find anything interesting around there, I've spotted couple decent looking chicks hanging around that place at patapsco and 2nd, but usually they go with males or there is a LEO sitting across the street and can't offer my ride services, anyway last week on Patapsco I found a chubby one with a set of 38 D's right across the street from the old salivation army, can't remember her name, but becareful, she agreed to some stuff when I pick her up and then once at tims room she says she didn't know what I meant when I picked her up, she was acting weird, like taking herself and shit on the way there but didn't think she was going to change her mind like that, I tried to talk her into some sense and I was able to get her naked and get a mediocre BJ at least she let me play freely with the tatas, she gave me the usual story that she never do this, blah, blah, blah. But she also told me she got out of jail like 3 months ago, I didn't even ask her how she ended up there because she was talking too much bs at that point, I personally think in her right state of mind would be a good date, but by now I can say be careful with this one, I was not able to get a frontal pic, but here is this one, you will recognize her by the big juggs.

VanityFare
07-04-21, 13:44
Was in BP no one out. I cruised for a while. Found short dark brunette with colorful pants. She was complaining about it being cold on a summer night. Did a decent BJ for standard tuition. Would not DT because she said nose broken. She had small boobs and said her name was tristie. Only saw one LEO out that night. I did not see any other SWs out.

Moraxus
07-04-21, 13:56
Also, since when did Morrell Park become a thing? That place was always my breather. I'd pop in Hawley's Pub (good crowd) for a few and then loop back to WW again. Never saw anyone working that area accept for the Uhaul area. I did always notice a young cute brunette hanging out with friends between Ginnalds and Harman. But I don't think she was working.There's always dates around there, typically between italianos and the uhaul on Washington blvd.

Cls9637
07-04-21, 14:41
Jewelz passed away Friday.Wow. Sorry to hear that.

Assman To You
07-04-21, 16:17
There's always dates around there, typically between italianos and the uhaul on Washington blvd.The other day a saw a brunette walk into the deli who was a 10 with a crop top and no bra. I followed her in and asked if she dated and she said no but damn she was Hot AF. Anyone know who I'm talking about.

ElliotSpitzer
07-04-21, 17:32
Here is a face pic of Zella.I picked her up yesterday down street from royal farm across from uhaul place on Washington blvd. As soon as I seen her I knew who she was I seen before through listcrawler. She post ads. She was great service too. We was talking for while then I'm like let me get some head. We went and parked and did bbj and swallow until I went limp. I'll repeat.

Mpduration
07-04-21, 18:31
Jewelz passed away Friday.Is this her (Jewelz) ?

Moraxus
07-04-21, 19:02
The other day a saw a brunette walk into the deli who was a 10 with a crop top and no bra. I followed her in and asked if she dated and she said no but damn she was Hot AF. Anyone know who I'm talking about.On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot of a 10 was she.

Oakwood99
07-04-21, 20:53
Ran into Raven this week on Ramsey. She looks good with the added weight and tan. I decided to do a mic check and was surprised of how she has improved. No more "jack hammer" moves as before. She was very pleasant and I was not disappointed scooping her up. YMMV

Oak.

RetrieverGuy
07-04-21, 23:25
I wound up picking up Autumn last night (Saturday), who is now sporting a black wig. She zoned in and out in my car, barely lucid. I got fed up with her aborted the date and chastised her about cashing and dashing which she readily admitted to. She also admitted that she is apparently UA. This was mentioned as we were driving by some LEO, whom she threatened to tell. I immediately pulled over and kicked her out of my car. I don't need that kind of drama in my life. Stay away from this girl.

Aamco
07-05-21, 08:05
I have her contact info for contributing members.

Here is a face pic of Zella.

Aravas
07-05-21, 12:45
Passed by a corner near liquor store, saw black crack head naked in corner with a white crack head couple. The chick was blowing him LOL. I drive around and try to see again, but the white crack couple was walking off and the black crack head guy was still standing there naked yelling out to them "Andrew! Anddddrrrrreeeeeewwwwww! Lmfao I have no clue what happened. One of you guys need to get some chicken nuggets for all 3 of them LOL.

BigTruckBob
07-05-21, 16:56
Passed by a corner near liquor store, saw black crack head naked in corner with a white crack head couple. The chick was blowing him LOL. I drive around and try to see again, but the white crack couple was walking off and the black crack head guy was still standing there naked yelling out to them "Andrew! Anddddrrrrreeeeeewwwwww! Lmfao I have no clue what happened. One of you guys need to get some chicken nuggets for all 3 of them LOL.LOL, that sounds crazy but don't joke about the chicken nuggets because one them would do it, and give them some flowers and balloons too! It must be the weather because I drove by a decent looking BSW who was on Garrison walking in just a bra. She had nice boobs and a really nice ass, she looks better in person than in the picture below. I drove the entire strip but didn't see anything I wanted, when I came back the BSW was standing without the bra. I wanted a picture but when I turned back around someone had picked her up.

Assman To You
07-05-21, 17:07
I wound up picking up Autumn last night (Saturday), who is now sporting a black wig. She zoned in and out in my car, barely lucid. I got fed up with her aborted the date and chastised her about cashing and dashing which she readily admitted to. She also admitted that she is apparently UA. This was mentioned as we were driving by some LEO, whom she threatened to tell. I immediately pulled over and kicked her out of my car. I don't need that kind of drama in my life. Stay away from this girl.Maybe someone should start a page for warnings about Tink. Js.

PellyMason
07-05-21, 17:50
Scooped brunette Lisa off WW. Nice curves. Ok head but really nice personality. Will definitely repeat.

NiteTimer
07-05-21, 19:13
LOL, that sounds crazy but don't joke about the chicken nuggets because one them would do it, and give them some flowers and balloons too! It must be the weather because I drove by a decent looking BSW who was on Garrison walking in just a bra. She had nice boobs and a really nice ass, she looks better in person than in the picture below. I drove the entire strip but didn't see anything I wanted, when I came back the BSW was standing without the bra. I wanted a picture but when I turned back around someone had picked her up.I got uneasy for a moment. Built like my ex wife, LOL. We don't keep contact but I know she's up around there. Definitely a ho. I don't think I've banged as many chicks since being divorced as many guys she fucked while we were married. I traveled too much, paying for her bs. Even Jules, RIP had more integrity, LOL.

Ezerbef
07-05-21, 20:43
Maybe someone should start a page for warnings about Tink. Js.There's no need to start a page on her. It's been covered avoid or be very cautious. Not much more really needs to be said about it. But what does UA stand for?

Bitek
07-05-21, 22:22
To the one who got out at the red light with my money, thankyou for at least having the courtesy of closing the door so I didn't have to get out. (down on wblvd) GLHF.

Baltimore2020
07-06-21, 00:03
I have her contact info for contributing members.Does it end with 7645?

Assman To You
07-06-21, 00:44
There's no need to start a page on her. It's been covered avoid or be very cautious. Not much more really needs to be said about it. But what does UA stand for?Under Age is presume. I think she is like 23 and prob just threatend that when she was being ejected from the ride. The last she was in my car it was a pain in the ass getting her out of the car. I plan to avoid her from now on.

Assman To You
07-06-21, 00:57
No, not the one with the spider tattoo. Scooped her walking down Monroe. Went to the industrial park and agreed to standard front seat action with the promise of a good tip if she got fully naked. She does have a new improved technque. Pussy got wet and has that street girl aroma. She took every drop and must have swallowed because she never opened the door. I gave her $20 and $20 tip. I know I went overboard with that but I just felt like it. On the way back I offered to buy her some food at RF and she got real excited and said she was starving and had not eaten all day. I considered handing her 10 bills to go order herself but decided to walk in and pay myself. Anyway she rings up $20 worth of fried chicken and fries. I am fairly sure I fed the whole trap house. Lesson learned. Dropped her back at the same spot.

Sixth Man
07-06-21, 02:02
Did some 1:30 am cruising through Pulaski. Picked up a thin, young BSW on Ashton. Probably late twenties. No signs of usage. BBJ was super sloppy and passionate. Didn't want CIM, but caught it all in her hand and cleaned me up. Standard damage plus a small tip. Said her name was Kat.

BigTruckBob
07-06-21, 02:54
I had one of those insane nights, if you just want to read about the Asian chick it's in the next paragraph. There was not that much out as far as the regular areas of Wilkins and Washington. There was some creepy guy standing across from the Uhaul on Washington, he was walking up to cars as if mongers was actually stopping for him. Everyone was pulling off frantically trying to avoid that sicko. I decided to go to some other areas, so I went to Garrison. I saw a lot of young black women out but no one was stopping for them, but several guys almost caused an accident trying to get to the one WSW who got out of someone's car. Nothing really on Garrison to my liking, so I went to Harford Rd. , and then to Bel Air rd. There was a guy on Bel Air rd. Beating the hell out of a guy as he laid motionless on the sidewalk. I went to MLK and I met a WSW who gave a good slow deep BJ for $20, but she kept falling asleep. I stopped her in fear of an accidental bite.

Asian Chick.

I drove down north Ave one more time, and I spotted an Asian Street Walker on Druid hill. I could not believe it, she was clean, and had athletic clothing on, but she was on drugs. She got in, and I got her out the area quickly. She said that she came here and was forced to work as a slave in a carry out restaurant, and the owner started giving her drugs. He eventually kicked her out and she was living with some older black ladies who helped her get a room and into a drug program. I had her undress, but a car pulled. It was a transit cop, so I decided to move to a different location. When I started driving again she changed her mind and didn't want to do the date. She accused me of being a cop and was emotional saying she didn't want to go to jail. I took her back but her body looks good. I am sure one of you had her what's her story?

Aamco
07-06-21, 06:18
So I can send you Zella's contact info.

Caught her the other night. Still cute but just had a surgery in the groin area from an infection. Took her up on some front seat action at standard rates. She deserves a better life and needs to get out of Baltimore. Anyone else sample her for full service at a hotel? I'm curious how her body looks.

Catch her if you can!!

VanityFare
07-06-21, 09:11
Hit WW loop. Found a girl sitting on step by the circle. She said her name was Angel. About 5'2 brunette attractive looking WSWl. Her entire body was thin she said she likes the boy. She had a suitcase with her. Said she was going to rehab soon. Was telling me about her family and how she was from another state and why she was in the city and some of her plans for the future. Very talkative but I did not mind. Got to spot she suggested. Enthusiastic mic check then on to doggy. Then I took her to the store. As we drove through the area there were a lot of people outside at night at around midnight letting off fireworks in the street. I dropped her off. As I was driving down Monroe I saw ah HSW that looked good I looped back around to speak but when I got back to where I saw her she had walked off. I got Angels number but I'm not sure if I will call.

Mr KuntFlooder
07-06-21, 13:37
Any if you fine gentlemen care to share any updates on the wonderful Mary Kate of Fairhaven?

What a great provider in every way.

So miss being able to prowl the old haunts She is a sweet lady and very skilled in many ways.

Mmmmmmm.

Please share any info on how she is PM if you need to.

Stay safe out there.

Mr KuntFlooder
07-06-21, 13:43
Hey guys Anyone care to share there experiences with this true goddess of the streets.

Hope she is doing well and would love to know how she is doing and the naughty things she loves to do.

Sadly I am out of the hunt but Tina was my go to girl for some of the hottest full on porn star action anywhere.

If you catch her treat her well and be sure to get her cowgirl ride from hell!

Enjoy and stay safe and thanks for any feedback.