PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Tooner88
08-27-08, 12:30
Hey Stan,

Forget about HMC in Southie, those are pictures of his patients. Before and after. He is a herb doctor. And see how I wrote HE is a herb doctor not HE for a happy.

Neddd
08-27-08, 15:15
I went to Holistic last week, for me it is an old standby and I frequent it often. I asked for the same masseuse that I usually have. She doesn't smell like that spicy soup and is very familiar and friendly with me but I got the same old thing, TS and a nice soothing back massage, quick frontal and HE..HJ. She allowed roaming but never under the clothing, after all this time I would have thought that she trusted me enough to go a little further but no, Has Anybody roamed underneath there?
I'm inclined to look in CT but I find that most are older and plain there. Are there any good places in CT that have young, cute masseuses? I have also tried C.A.T. (Chelsea) I called for an appointment but I couldn't get one. The "Madam" was very cautious and asked how I knew about them. I told her that a friend referred me but that didn't work as I was told no You can't make an appointment. That sucks, How do you get one?

AsianLPGAfan
08-28-08, 14:32
''Co-ed'' posting today.

Seems like autoresponder generic reply. Response w phone number and appoitment time probably gets you call back.

She sounds like a decent package by her description. 140 for 30m and 240 for hr. Not Fs but avail interactive options may interest some.

Price too steep for me for 60 min.

Spinnerluvr
08-28-08, 17:39
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GravelPath
08-28-08, 20:57
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dan Wesson
08-28-08, 21:00
Made yet another pointless trip to Green Day, Lee's, fill-in-the-blank. Heard a new name, Coco, so I gave her a try. This is one wacked-out chick. While the massage was mediocre, this gal has a bizarre personality that made it a fairly memorable trip. No real ending to speak of and would not repeat, but some of you thrill seekers may want to give a spin while she lasts there...which I predict will be short. PM me for details.

GravelPath
08-28-08, 21:03
I can't speak about Southie, but in London, all the herb doctors also have a little something-something going on, either in the consultation room or in the basement. Not with the good doctor himself, of course, but always he has a nurse on his hand, or maybe it's his wife, I'd rather not think too hard about that...

The question is, how late is HMC open? If it's past 8:00, I'd be willing to take a chance.

Hey Stan,

Forget about HMC in Southie, those are pictures of his patients. Before and after. He is a herb doctor. And see how I wrote HE is a herb doctor not HE for a happy.

Dan Wesson
08-28-08, 21:09
Guys, you both made some good points and funny comments. Let it go.

Jack, I understand the frustration and have been on the receiving end of similar treatment by Anna at FY, but she made up for it at the end. It's kinda like bitchin at the waitress at a greasy spoon, ya just know there is a good chance she will spit in your food. Either leave no tip, don't come back, or ask for a little special treatment nicely, it worked for me.

Not choosing sides...just MHO.

GravelPath
08-29-08, 00:18
Cheers, mate. I appreciate your kind words.

Guys, you both made some good points and funny comments. Let it go.

Jack, I understand the frustration and have been on the receiving end of similar treatment by Anna at FY, but she made up for it at the end. It's kinda like bitchin at the waitress at a greasy spoon, ya just know there is a good chance she will spit in your food. Either leave no tip, don't come back, or ask for a little special treatment nicely, it worked for me.

Not choosing sides...just MHO.

Member #4063
08-29-08, 11:23
Went to verify that my previous visit was no HE because they did not know me. Into room with one woman who started nice massage and then 15 minutes into the massage she leaaves and Coco comes in. Very good massage then excellent teasing. At end when I am expected a good finish she points to the crack in the door, they keep it partially open, and says can not do. It is a BS place and I am done with it.

Jack

Mmaddmann
08-29-08, 12:10
She's been posting on CL a lot lately. RTFF and you'll see mixed reviews- but nothing in over a year... anyone have a more recent update?

I'm a boob guy so I am intrigued by her, but at 140 for half hour massage, she'd have to be very very good!

Mmaddmann
08-29-08, 15:13
This may be old news, or maybe there was a change since MM posted this in June. Being a boob guy I couldn't wait to try Zoe's. I called and made appt. Was really excited about the "beautiful breasts" and big nipples. When I showed up I was greeted by Alice- who does afterhours massages next door and who I have seen several times (search the phoenix for best massage- 7782). Disappointed.

Don't get me wrong- I like Alice. She is fairly attractive and a really very sweet person. See does have nice breasts, I guess, and gives a great scalp massage. But there is something about her that leaves me less than fully satisfied.

Maybe there is another lady at Zoe's (I didn't have the heart to ask Alice) or maybe Alice has started there only recently. But last week, Zoe's= Alice.

I decided to try sasa, but when I called they said they did not offer massage. I guess they did not like my voice? So I called the next on the list, Zoe's hair salon. Fortunately I knew where it was located and what the cost was otherwise I definitely would not have understood. I had an appointment for 12:30 PM so that I could get back to work. When I arrived she said "so sorry can you wait 25 minutes? " she was very cute, the cutest I have seen yet, with a very nice body, so I said sure.

I went into the first room, the AC felt great and laid down naked to wait. She arrived 25 minutes latter and gave a little giggle since I was undrapped. She proceeded to provide a wonderful massage, medium intensity with I assume were swedish motions. When she was in front of me she leaned over and I had to hold her legs. Very tight and she did not object. What I especially liked was the massage of my legs. She worked my ass cheeks but did not do much for the boys. I glanced up at the time and I thought. No extras. Then she brushed my balls and asked me to turn over. Then she started on my scalp. She was right next to me so I said what the hell lets go for the breasts. I moved my hand up and pushed her bra up and wow. Wow. Wow, the most beautiful full breasts with large nipples I have ever seen. Then she began rubbing me. I proceeded to suck for a little bit then said "big nips" and she said "big tip". It was very funny. Then I came like a champ. Very, very pleasant, I will repeat. $50 (1/2 hr) $40 tip, she is an 8, massage a 7-8, and the finish a 7.compared to the rest, she beats them all on looks. It is a little pricey for 1/2 hour, I should have done one hour and a $30 tip, I will next time.

Longjblues
08-29-08, 16:33
She's been posting on CL a lot lately. RTFF and you'll see mixed reviews- but nothing in over a year... anyone have a more recent update?

I'm a boob guy so I am intrigued by her, but at 140 for half hour massage, she'd have to be very very good!

I saw her a long tome ago and actually wrote a review on TER about her. However, her Profile has been removed at her request from TER.

Just to confirm that we're talking about the same Kathi, here are her Eros ad and website:

http://www.teasingtouch.com/

http://www.eros-boston.com/files/bo-kathi2-kathi1.htm

Furthermore, the $140 is for 45 min not 30 min.

She is a very accommodating masseuse. At the time, she allowed me to play with and suck her breast alot. In comparison to subsequent masseuse, I'd say that her massage skills were avg. She's a nice lady with a womanly body, not a thin or hard body. Could be in better shape.

I just rec'd a manual happy ending, and was told that she didn't provide oral or FS. I enjoyed her company, but I didn't go back because there were masseuses that I enjoyed more.

Take care.

Also check: http://www.clreviews.com********showthread.php?t=1185

Rocket97
08-29-08, 16:39
Hi,

I'm in Providence but am interested in Chinatown because I am much less likely to be spotted there. Also, I think busts are very unlikely b/c Boston police seem to have a tacit relationship with the powers that be in CT to let them regulate there own affairs if the illegal acts (gambling, massage) are non-violent.

Found myself unexpectedly in CT on a sunday with someone else. When we split up to do some shopping, I took a look around just for the sake of info. From this board I remembered that places do exist, but did not remember details until I did an extensive search this morning (searched Aiko, Linda, Gey and Chinatown -- can't search the term CT).

I think I might have found a new place next to (I THINK) Ocean city Wealth around 25-29 Beach St. Second floor, nice looking chinese lady around 40 with boobs. Space is separate from other small businesses on floor, so no "hair cut" walk of shame. She said $60 for 60 min. I asked about "happy ending" and she nodded yes. (I assume there would be a tip expected). I had to meet back up with my friend in 10 minutes, so I said I had to move my car and moved on.

Then I chanced upon Oasis which I now know is a well known quantity. I did not know her name either (Duh!), but I did get the same $60 plus HE offer. Gave her same line and left. I mention her because if you know who it is, it may be helpful to note that she is smaller, less shapely, less attractive, and a bit older than the Beach Street lady.

Anyway, I hope the Beach Street address is accurate. I know for sure it is on the middle of a street like that and is a short outdoor walk up to second floor -- it's right there on the right. I could have gathered more info if I had known I would be there and had come prepared and had been by myself. I will do so next time. I can say that sunday is a great time to go -- no reservation calls, no waits, and only one hair customer at Oasis (and a hot chick who greated me at door -- wish she did the rubs!

Would you old CT vets give us a current run down all in one thread of the CT scene? Who is working, where, what to expect, tipping advice? I've gathered info from the searches, but could really use a clarification of the current state of affairs. Thanks.Where is this place on Beach St.? I spent like a half hour walking around the area you described but couldn't find ANYTHING. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan Wesson
08-29-08, 20:45
Went to verify that my previous visit was no HE because they did not know me. Into room with one woman who started nice massage and then 15 minutes into the massage she leaaves and Coco comes in. Very good massage then excellent teasing. At end when I am expected a good finish she points to the crack in the door, they keep it partially open, and says can not do. It is a BS place and I am done with it.

Jack
Like I said, another wasted trip, this time. But sometimes you find rule breakers there. If you find that Grace or Lucy is available, you may strike it right. On the whole, the place is a tease only place.

Momo Epez
08-29-08, 20:48
Stopped by today and was told that they are moving south.

The same number will work, but call way ahead to get directions.

They are looking to move by Tuesday.

Turbo Trader
08-30-08, 00:49
Called for an appointment at Body Zen in Belmont, looking for a late nite massage. Good news was they were still open. Bad news is no extras.

Three women working, the working older mamasan comes out of one of the rooms to greet me and take the .6 for the hour. Lola comes in for my massage. Very nice looker, probably just out of massage school. Nice massage, but no teasing, no extras. Inquired at the end and she left the room. Gave a .2 tip anyway for a good massage.

Not very promising. Front door unlocked, high cubicle-like walls, just shutters for massage room doors.

Anyone with a different experience or suggestions for a nearby alternative, please PM me. Looking at the Rt 2 / 128 area.

Turbo

Mothball
08-30-08, 08:43
Up on the MA NH line?

ends in 8476 I-93 / I-495 anytime

Jstyre
08-30-08, 10:45
HT massage. Same building as Akio. Standard prices, good hand technique. I'll repeat. Provider is nice, polite, and a bit of a giggler.

Slart B Fast
08-30-08, 22:58
I went to Holistic for a change of pace and drew Jessica. Pretty cute 30's (? ). Great massage. She got up on the table and straddled me during part of it. Roaming allowed over the clothes. She had the standard impervious armor on. Plenty of teasing during TS and massage, and a very nice HE. Started very gentle and slowly built up. Plenty of attention to the boys.

Only one complaint: They were doing some kind of construction, and there were workmen coming and going in the hallways.

I haven't been there in a while, but they seem to have the same consistently decent service. (If only the providers were a little more attractive, I might give them more business.)

Navin Johnson
09-01-08, 13:19
I read earlier in the thread that Malu in Malden didn't offer extra. It was confusing as she advertses all the time in CL. So I set up an appointment to see her in the hair salon (which by the way is all papered on the windows due to remodeling inside).

I met her and she looks to be in her 40's, and look even older than Amy. So I got ready for the massage, and she really has a good massage technique. Starts from the feet instead of the body, and she really pays attention to the muscle groups. Malu doesn't rush through it at all.

There is a HE also, so it must have been YMMV. She did well and she is friendly, talking about this and that. I'd recommend a visit.

By the way, has Salem St in Malden become a bad street? When leaving Lebanon St to walk down Salem some kid on a bike was harassing me to get my name, and just some sketchy people seen on the street. I thought the Malden/Everett border made me wary, but Salem Street had me keep track of my surroundings.

Aprilia Rsv
09-02-08, 09:26
Got a call from a buddy who knows someone on Quincy LE and according to a reliable source, he told me to be very cool about Hancock St, skin care, facials, A & A as they are keeping an eye on "the traffic pattern" due to some locals complaining.

Like I said, for what it's worth, this guy is a trusted hobbyist who has never cried wolf before.

Stay safe out there.

Any update on this? I haven't heard/seen anything along this line since this one post.

Spaz2580
09-02-08, 10:48
Haven't seen any reports on places in Bedford.

i've seen 3 advertised on CL. and anyone been to the place in Lowell (CL ad)?

Robert D
09-02-08, 11:59
Hi,

I used to see these two pretty frequently when I lived in Boston but don't make it out that way much any more. Advertise in CL THS, 1098 number.

I primarily see Jen when I go. These two are not the most attractive, but not bad, and are soooo nice. They really are sweet. Tons of compliments and I've even been offered dinner on more than on occasion! Friendliest therapists I've ever seen. Anyway, for those near theater district, give them a visit and be nice. Last time I was there they said they were slowing down due to all the competition. They are on par in looks with the others but are much more pleasant.

Also. Can someone please help me with Ge's contact info? I'm sure it's here somewhere but I can't search for "Ge" on the board. These are the Brazilian therapists now in Malden.

Road Thumper
09-02-08, 14:32
Ok guys,

I don't post often and have never had very good luck with getting pms returned. But I found a new hidden gem (I think) she has asked me to put it out quietly (she wants off CL)

A quick descrition No bs.

If you remember Brook: very similar. A little prettier and unbelievable body nice massge great ending (a little pricey for an hour).

Haven't had this level of satisfaction since helena and Brook.

PM for more.

But I will use lots of discretion for her sake and I don't want to lose this one

Peace,

LukeyHi Lukey,

Can you share her contact info? She sounds great.

Adobe
09-02-08, 14:57
Couldn't help responding to this. Kathi's a nice person, but she's not nearly as cute as she seems in the pictures. She has lingerie, if you're into that. I've seen her twice -- the first time she provided a pretty good HE, the second time it seemed a lot more lackluster. I'm guessing she's in her late 30s or somewhere in her 40s. I haven't repeated in a long time just because for the rate I'd rather go for variety, maybe someone cuter.

Horny Henry
09-02-08, 15:40
Any word on their new location? Same address today on CL.

Stopped by today and was told that they are moving south.

The same number will work, but call way ahead to get directions.

They are looking to move by Tuesday.

Mmaddmann
09-02-08, 20:28
Couldn't help responding to this. Kathi's a nice person, but she's not nearly as cute as she seems in the pictures. She has lingerie, if you're into that. I've seen her twice -- the first time she provided a pretty good HE, the second time it seemed a lot more lackluster. I'm guessing she's in her late 30s or somewhere in her 40s. I haven't repeated in a long time just because for the rate I'd rather go for variety, maybe someone cuter.Thanks Adobe and LongJBlues for the info on Kathi. Damn- that's about what I expected to hear, based on the other reviews on her.

I will continue my search for a cute provider with beautiful, accessible breasts! I promise to report back, and I'd appreciate any tips.

Cheers

Guest123
09-02-08, 21:31
Couldn't help responding to this. Kathi's a nice person, but she's not nearly as cute as she seems in the pictures. She has lingerie, if you're into that. I've seen her twice -- the first time she provided a pretty good HE, the second time it seemed a lot more lackluster. I'm guessing she's in her late 30s or somewhere in her 40s. I haven't repeated in a long time just because for the rate I'd rather go for variety, maybe someone cuter.
I saw Kathi a few months ago at her hotel room in MetroWest area. She looks better in her photos than in person (she's mid-40's easy). While she did have good sized breasts at some point, that was a number of years ago, and gravity has taken a toll on them since then (droopy). While she's got a nice personality, I didn't like her massage. It was simply a lackluster body rub, with little or no teasing prior to the flip. While it was a nice HE (is there ever a bad HE?), it wasn't worth repeating, especially when you consider her elevated price structure.
Also, she had her pet greyhound dog in the room. Not a great thing if you don't like (or are allergic to) dogs. Personally, there is better to be had IMHO.

Guest123

Street Seeker
09-02-08, 21:45
Saw Leeza a year ago when I was in Boston and knew I had to see her again during this trip. Excellent massage and unbelievable control of the erotic part of the massage. In all my MANY years she has by far the the most talented massage I have experienced. Wish she lived here in the South...I would go broke!!!

Masterchiefg
09-02-08, 23:40
Hi guys,

I'm new to this website. I was in San Francisco and the massage parlors there were amazing. I am in the military and new to the east coast. I know I have not posted anyhting to contribute but if you guys can point me to the right direction I will give you all the details.

Shaggy77
09-03-08, 06:15
Hi,

Long time lurker and occasional poster. The reason for not having any posts is because I visit many of the same providers as the rest of you and I don't have any glowing reviews to share. I do go to the place right off of the auto-mile but that place can get expensive. I realize I am preaching to the choir but the current situation is pretty dire. Of course I often daydream of the days of Masters, Brooke, Helena, etc. Speaking of Masters, if anyone is in touch with Lisa (great woman from South Africa), please contact me. She and I stayed in touch long after Masters closed but I haven't heard from her in quite some time.

The reason for the posting is to try and get some information. Has anyone seen the licensed massage therapist in Canton? Each time she posts on CL, there is a follow-up from some jackass threatening legal action. In any event, I have seen her twice and she has to be the hottest provider out here. The problem is that during my two visits, I remained draped the entire time and no release was offered. Is this a matter of YMMV or am I wasting my time?

Thanks

HappyDave
09-03-08, 07:02
Providence is were the fun is and it is legal behind closed doors.

Search the road island forum.

If you are close enough it is worth the trip.

Guest123
09-03-08, 12:56
I've posted this under Escort reports also.

I called Amber the other day and inquired about a massage (or body rub) or whatever term she calls it. Got directions to a high-rise apartment complex where every resident I saw was over 70 years old.

Went up to her apartment and got a nice hug as I entered. She was wearing an opened/unbuttoned shirt and shorts. I estimate her to be late 40's, a few extra pounds, but not heavy. Very nice personality, good size breasts, but a little sag to them. Bit of a tummy also. I was lead to the master bedroom that had clothes (fairly neatly) piled up four feet high along one wall. There was stuff stored everywhere, on all the bureaus, under the bed, on the chair, under the table, etc. (She's in dire need of either more storage space, less junk, or both.)

She provides an average body rub (not a massage by any stretch of the imagination) while in the nude, with oil and plenty of teasing throughout, ending with an average hand release after the flip. Being nude she allowed full groping of her breasts during the ending. I had to clean myself up afterwards with tissues, but it could have been worse.

She charged $120 for the hour and there wasn't a rush, as I think it took just over an hour. I didn't care for the pictures of the family (hubby and kids) hanging all over the room, but what can you do. All in all, I won't return. No other extras are offered or provided according to her.

The Quest continues...

Guest123

Guest123
09-03-08, 13:11
I will continue my search for a cute provider with beautiful, accessible breasts!
Let me know if you find someone worthy...

Guest123

Roaminrnd
09-03-08, 16:50
Up on the MA NH line?

ends in 8476 I-93 / I-495 anytimeI've tried scheduling a couple of times but didn't receive a call back. For those interested CP in Danvers will have 2 new girls next week.

Gey is suppopsed to be in her place with 3 new ones this or next week.

Roaminrnd
09-03-08, 16:57
Haven't seen any reports on places in Bedford.

i've seen 3 advertised on CL. and anyone been to the place in Lowell (CL ad)?I haven't been to Bedford. The place in Lowell is a good value, very good massage, so so HE that I think might be YMMV.

Wetseeker
09-03-08, 20:59
I saw Kathi a few months ago at her hotel room in MetroWest area. She looks better in her photos than in person (she's mid-40's easy). While she did have good sized breasts at some point, that was a number of years ago, and gravity has taken a toll on them since then (droopy). While she's got a nice personality, I didn't like her massage. It was simply a lackluster body rub, with little or no teasing prior to the flip. While it was a nice HE (is there ever a bad HE?), it wasn't worth repeating, especially when you consider her elevated price structure.
Also, she had her pet greyhound dog in the room. Not a great thing if you don't like (or are allergic to) dogs. Personally, there is better to be had IMHO.

Guest123Same experience I had, I should have put my post over here but it is in the Craigslist section. She even fed the dog while she was getting ready. Just a weird experience, I will not repeat.

Wet

AsianLPGAfan
09-03-08, 21:29
Thanks Adobe and LongJBlues for the info on Kathi. Damn- that's about what I expected to hear, based on the other reviews on her.

I will continue my search for a cute provider with beautiful, accessible breasts! I promise to report back, and I'd appreciate any tips.

CheersI have not had much luck in MA.

I haven't tried Aamp ads in the Phx in awhile cause I visited ''Grove'' in Newton before its downfall.

I stay away from erotic CL ads.

I'm close enough to RI to get more skin at CH or DT if I wish.

Yumi is back in the area. Friendly kinda cute,massages have been better in past.She posts in phx.

Near pike in Newton.

You should be able to navigate to what you seek and decide ''beauties are a rare find''....the authentic kind,not implanted.

Lillys in RI you can only speculate and dream ...those darn bullet proof bras....rare very brief access has occurred. But no visual appreciation.

Turbo Trader
09-04-08, 00:07
Took a trip to Lowell today, new place, just putting up the sign when I arrived. Very clean and private. Nice benefit was the free shower. They have a frequent visitor program, go 10x and next is free. I had such a nice time with Anna that I'll probably make the 10x.

Sometimes you have a sore back and legs and just want a really good Eselan therapeutic massage from a cute young Asian LMT with a sense of humor who can speak decent English and not butcher your back. This is the place. Keep your hands to yourself and let her fingers do the walking. Leave .4 tip and you will both be happy. 1 girl + mamasan, so call for an appointment.

Highly recommended.

Turbo

Longjblues
09-04-08, 09:16
Thanks Adobe and LongJBlues for the info on Kathi. Damn- that's about what I expected to hear, based on the other reviews on her.

Cheers

I haven't had an appointment with Melissa, but I have seen PetiteBella and Natalie a number of times, and they both provide a very proficient therapeutic massage, as well as the desired sensual aspect, and access to their breasts.

All three are mentioned on BD on the Boston spa Board.

Vintage68
09-04-08, 10:42
Went last month without an appt. Was greeted by a 30-something massuese (Lily I believe), who ushered me to a private room. Paid my .70 for massage and was told to undress and wear a towel and she'd be right back. During the massage she questioned me if I'd been there before and why I didn't call first. I eased her suspicions and about halfway through massage her cell phone goes off. She answered two phone calls during massage and had to handle a couple of walk-ins as well. There was one other girl working in another room. Wasn't crazy about the interruptions, but it wasn't a deal breaker either.

I started roaming and she allowed it. I only went above clothing since she was sealed up pretty tight with jeans and a tee. Towards the finish she placed my hand on hers and I guided her where I wanted it. Got a HE and left a .40 tip. She thanked me and said to call next time. Overall not a bad place, but I'd prefer some more sexier clad girls and some more flirting. I'll repeat before years end.

S Francis
09-04-08, 11:12
I'm not familiar with this? Does anyone know what site this is.

Thanks,

S

Roaminrnd
09-04-08, 18:13
Does anyone know of any good Brazilian places?

Warlock329
09-04-08, 20:05
Yeah I've also seen Amber...about three months ago I believe.

She is very nice & the roaming is a bonus but she could do with a lesson In massaging (or "body rubbing" for that matter).

I think she might be worth a repeat visit If she brushes up on her technique.

Like guest 123 said...the quest continues!

AsianLPGAfan
09-04-08, 20:33
I'm not familiar with this? Does anyone know what site this is.

Thanks,

SNo luck google.

Just uk references.

AsianLPGAfan
09-04-08, 20:48
www.craigslist.org/about/best/jax/353293242.html

Saw on Boston Therapeutic CL

Ad for tips to get happy endings from ??any LMT .written a LMT?? I imagine this would be for a newbie.

Tried to google to see what was out there and came across this CL post above.

Hjfetish
09-04-08, 22:46
I got together with Amber tonight. I agree with everything that people have already posted about her. She's a very friendly lady who doesn't rush, but I like more teasing after the flip. She went right to work after the flip. It was a nice ending. I'm not sure if I'll repeat, but it definitely wasn't a bad experience.

Nuttyprof
09-05-08, 07:27
CheersMadison,

You may want to check out a masseuse named Melissa. You can find her on TER. Her massage is average but, IMO, has precisely what you're searching for.

Longjblues
09-05-08, 22:09
Is this THE Saber?
Saw this recent post, and wondered if she was back??
__________________________________________________ __
SABER BACK N READY TO GET IT ON ------------ - w4m - 22
(incall or outcall!!!!)

Reply to: pers-827944858@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-04, 11:39PM EDT

I HAVE A LITTLE MENU OF MY R A T E S AND DESCRIPTION OF SERV ICE OFFERED, FULL BODY SE N S U A $ M A S S A G $ UN RUSHED , RELAXED EXPERIENCE. W HAND REL E A # E--- ONE HUN & SIXTY FOR HOUR.
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE IMPRESSIVE M A S S A G E , BY A TRAINED AND ALSO VERY SENSUAL PERSON.
I AM ALSO AVL FOR STRAIGHT UP FULL SERV I ASK FOR 1 FIF T EE FOR THIRTY MIN OF THAT. OR THREE HUN FOR HOUR.
MY ADDS ARENT THE MOST GRAPHICK BECAUSE THIS IS MY THIRD ACCOUNT, I HAD TO OPEN DUE TO MY NAUGHTY XXX RATED DESCRIPTIONS OF SE R V I C E S .
WITH THAT SAID - CALL ME AT 617 279 3848 AND COME LET ME SATISFY WHAT YOU REALLY CRAVE .

The original Saber had a very good reputation as a masseuse. Don't know if same person.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/827944858.html

Longjblues
09-05-08, 22:14
No luck google.

Just uk references.

TER = The ... Erotic .... Review

BD = Big ........................dog ..........gie

I suggest that you google that after eliminating the spaces and the dots.

This Board automatically prevents posting the names since they are names of Boards.

SCX13
09-06-08, 01:26
I called the number and got voicemail. I listened to the recording a few times. I am not 100% sure, Longjblues, but that sure didn't sound like the Saber Moonflower I remember. I would want to talk with her first. Anyone speak with her yet to confirm?

Is this THE Saber?

Saw this recent post, and wondered if she was back??

SABER BACK N READY TO GET IT ON ------------ - w4m - 22
(incall or outcall!!!!)

Reply to: pers-827944858@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-04, 11:39PM EDT

I HAVE A LITTLE MENU OF MY R A T E S AND DESCRIPTION OF SERV ICE OFFERED, FULL BODY SE N S U A $ M A S S A G $ UN RUSHED , RELAXED EXPERIENCE. W HAND REL E A # E--- ONE HUN & SIXTY FOR HOUR.
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE IMPRESSIVE M A S S A G E , BY A TRAINED AND ALSO VERY SENSUAL PERSON.
I AM ALSO AVL FOR STRAIGHT UP FULL SERV I ASK FOR 1 FIF T EE FOR THIRTY MIN OF THAT. OR THREE HUN FOR HOUR.
MY ADDS ARENT THE MOST GRAPHICK BECAUSE THIS IS MY THIRD ACCOUNT, I HAD TO OPEN DUE TO MY NAUGHTY XXX RATED DESCRIPTIONS OF SE R V I C E S .
WITH THAT SAID - CALL ME AT 617 279 3848 AND COME LET ME SATISFY WHAT YOU REALLY CRAVE .

The original Saber had a very good reputation as a masseuse. Don't know if same person.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/827944858.html

Guest123
09-06-08, 08:55
You may want to check out a masseuse named Melissa. You can find her on TER. Her massage is average but, IMO, has precisely what you're searching for.
Regarding Melissa, what were her rates? ...And what services does she provide?
Would that also be the Melissa that advertises on CL Boston whose number ends in 5457?

Guest123

Cubes90
09-06-08, 09:09
www.craigslist.org/about/best/jax/353293242.html

Saw on Boston Therapeutic CL

Ad for tips to get happy endings from ??any LMT .written a LMT?? I imagine this would be for a newbie.

Tried to google to see what was out there and came across this CL post above.I suppose if many do show up this way it makes it harder for those of us that don't. I must admit, clearly doesn't sound appealing, and if I woman showed up for a moment in the same condition with me...I would definately drop her on her head. It does sound like it takes the fun out of the moment.

Since there appears to be rules for mongering, maybe some for prepping for your massage ;-)

True Hobbiest
09-06-08, 13:24
I called the number and got voicemail. I listened to the recording a few times. I am not 100% sure, Longjblues, but that sure didn't sound like the Saber Moonflower I remember. I would want to talk with her first. Anyone speak with her yet to confirm?

Wow, all these "flash backs". This is not Sabre Moonflower..she is out of the business. If only though. She had a dildo and toy collection that would put a porn shop to shame. I remember how they hung on the inside of her closet door and neatly displayed on the shelves of her room. Though flacky (she took a few calls from her mom while I was there once and talked to her about family stuff, I mean she was naked and ready to "go" at the time, she was also hard to schedule at times, but worth the BS She was hot. Once I spent a few hours with her talking and catching a buzz before we went at it after great 69, and long time mish I had to blow..well she remained spread eagle and had to be finish her off two more times with one of her toys..she liked to cum 3 to 5 times. I mean she was awesome. I have run into her at Laconia bike week over the last three years...she looks the same..seems to have more ink and was with some young biker stud. We spoke and all was cool.

Man, I miss that sexy *****!

TH

SCX13
09-06-08, 16:55
Yes, True Hobbiest, I too remember that krazy Saber Moonflower. I also remember her voice. That is why I questioned whether this person was the actual Saber Moonflower. The person on this voicemail sounded "off", not the same passion. And, the fact that this person called herself just Saber and not Saber Moonflower because that would just be plain false advertising.

Wow, all these "flash backs". This is not Sabre Moonflower..she is out of the business. If only though. She had a dildo and toy collection that would put a porn shop to shame. I remember how they hung on the inside of her closet door and neatly displayed on the shelves of her room. Though flacky (she took a few calls from her mom while I was there once and talked to her about family stuff, I mean she was naked and ready to "go" at the time, she was also hard to schedule at times, but worth the BS She was hot. Once I spent a few hours with her talking and catching a buzz before we went at it after great 69, and long time mish I had to blow..well she remained spread eagle and had to be finish her off two more times with one of her toys..she liked to cum 3 to 5 times. I mean she was awesome. I have run into her at Laconia bike week over the last three years...she looks the same..seems to have more ink and was with some young biker stud. We spoke and all was cool.

Man, I miss that sexy *****!

TH

Member #5039
09-07-08, 09:06
Seems that the ladies from Malden have now moved to Medford.

This is good because the location in Malden is too busy and it seems they have a better place in Medford.

S Francis
09-07-08, 09:56
Thank you, LongJ.

SteveAusten
09-07-08, 13:58
I don't mind a BBW once in a while if they are young and firm but they should label themselves BUW, Big, Ugly Women when appropriate.

Robert D
09-07-08, 14:22
This Melissa has never posted her # before (and screens a little first before giving it out) so I really doubt the CL girl is the same. I have not seen her in a while but think it was about $ even for 1/2 hour. It was more than an AMP, but no tip required so it comes out to about the same. She does massage with roaming up above and that's it.

She is independent which is good, and has some nice pillows but all in all other people seem to like her more than me. Worth a try, anyway.

Not sure of the protocol on posting email addresses so search "Melissa" in Boston on TER to get her email (hint: has her name in it) or PM me if you have problems finding it.

BTW: still looking to get contact info for Gey/Ge... can someone please help?

Thanks

Would that also be the Melissa that advertises on CL Boston whose number ends in 5457?

Guest123

AsianLPGAfan
09-07-08, 20:22
I suppose if many do show up this way it makes it harder for those of us that don't. I must admit, clearly doesn't sound appealing, and if I woman showed up for a moment in the same condition with me...I would definately drop her on her head. It does sound like it takes the fun out of the moment.

Since there appears to be rules for mongering, maybe some for prepping for your massage ;-)Wish we had more pics on CL therapeutic like I saw on CL San Diego.

But I imagine the pics could be false too.

Going to SD soon CL th ads many post pics. I replied to an ad of a very attractive MILFish pic with the lady in a tank top with no bra.

She reponds that she is doesn't do sensual..and I didn't ask for FS.

Some of the ads and pics are quite provocative. I could imagine what LA's ads look like.

Pan Man
09-07-08, 21:27
I've seen the ad for Asian Massage Parlor exit 37 off 495. She gave a great massage, but no extras. I asked and was shot down, she said she does not offer that type of service here. Anyways, if you want a good massage for a reasonable price $65/hr give this place a try. I left with no extras but a real good massage, I gave $10 tip. They do have a shower there for use, it's very clean.

Shaggy77
09-08-08, 05:53
[I thought I would try this again. Has anyone had any luck here?]

Hi,

Long time lurker and occasional poster. The reason for not having any posts is because I visit many of the same providers as the rest of you and I don't have any glowing reviews to share. I do go to the place right off of the auto-mile but that place can get expensive. I realize I am preaching to the choir but the current situation is pretty dire. Of course I often daydream of the days of Masters, Brooke, Helena, etc. Speaking of Masters, if anyone is in touch with Lisa (great woman from South Africa), please contact me. She and I stayed in touch long after Masters closed but I haven't heard from her in quite some time.

The reason for the posting is to try and get some information. Has anyone seen the licensed massage therapist in Canton? Each time she posts on CL, there is a follow-up from some jackass threatening legal action. In any event, I have seen her twice and she has to be the hottest provider out here. The problem is that during my two visits, I remained draped the entire time and no release was offered. Is this a matter of YMMV or am I wasting my time?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Nuttyprof
09-08-08, 10:02

Guest123IIRC, around 1.5 for a 45 min massage.

Check out TBD as I've never seen her on CL.

S Francis
09-08-08, 12:07
This place off the auto-mile?

I have had no luck.

Sammy123
09-08-08, 20:05
Can anyone give me the skinny on Healing Tao Massage? What do you get for $300 (the quoted price for a 1. 5 hour massage). Do you just get HE? Is their roaming allowed? Is she clothed? Are there other extras for $300, or does she expect more $. Any insight would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Sammy123
09-08-08, 21:06
Would someone kindly give me a report on this woman? Is the $300 worth it? Is it just HE, or is it BJ and roaming as well. Are there extra fees?

Detailed advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Guest123
09-09-08, 06:04
...Has anyone seen the licensed massage therapist in Canton? Each time she posts on CL, there is a follow-up from some jackass threatening legal action. In any event, I have seen her twice and she has to be the hottest provider out here. The problem is that during my two visits, I remained draped the entire time and no release was offered. Is this a matter of YMMV or am I wasting my time? Thanks
Does she post under the erotic section of CL Boston? I haven't heard of her, or seen her ads. Typically whenever I've seen an ad that mentions they are licensed, it means they are legit and no extras are available.

Guest123

Tampasox
09-09-08, 10:00
Saw a couple of references to Spa B off the AutoMile. You can have luck there with selected providers, believe me. A bit pricey but if you're looking for a good massage in a spa setting, can be worth it I suppose. But you can also get shut out...some are 100 percent legit.

I've gone enough where I know to reference who I normally see when calling and saying I want someone similar...the woman who answers knows what goes on and understands.

PM if you want more info. I'm not a senior member so it may sound funny saying this, but I wish to keep this place discrete so only from those with a track record or those who I have PMd with in the past.

This place off the auto-mile?

I have had no luck.

Thickx
09-09-08, 11:46
Hey guys,

I've been looking at this one for a little and wondered if anyone partook in the services. Post on CL in therapeutic section 10mins N. Of Boston with late hrs. If I do not here from anyone I will TOFT. Just trying not to get hooked into someone bad that someone knows.

Longjblues
09-09-08, 14:37
Hey guys,

I've been looking at this one for a little and wondered if anyone partook in the services. Post on CL in therapeutic section 10mins N. Of Boston with late hrs. If I do not here from anyone I will TOFT. Just trying not to get hooked into someone bad that someone knows.

I believe that this is a post from "Lisa of Stoneham", who has very mixed reviews. You should probably do some research on her, but based on my observation the consensus is that she doesn't deliver "happiness". It is just a basic therapeutic massage w/o the happy. Apparently, she actually belongs in the Therapeutic Services. Shocking!! As a result, she seems to get a lot of guys slamming her on the Board for believing that her ads suggests otherwise.

Please note that I'm not speaking from personal experience. I've never met her.

PS. I recommend that you always google the tel number, using hyphens rather than dots to see what shows up: example - 781-438-6842.

Mothball
09-09-08, 18:06
Looked in the Phoenix today and tried Kismet in Randolph on North Maine. All business. Not even a hint of something more. Plus they said "all new girls.." on the phone. If they're "girls" then we can start referring to John McCain as a "young boy".

I almost turned an left but figured there might be a surprise on the upper level. Not! Should have listened to my little voice. Very nice and a good massage but that's it. I bet if you go back enough you might get a HR but who wants it from a Grandma?

I left saying "I should have gone to Providence..."

Rocket97
09-09-08, 21:44
I just wanna ask one more time before giving up on this place. If anyone can help me out with finding it I will be sure to post a detailed report after visiting. I looked around in the area for like a half hour but had no luck. Can anyone help me out here?

Hi. I'm in Providence but am interested in Chinatown because I am much less likely to be spotted there. Also, I think busts are very unlikely b/c Boston police seem to have a tacit relationship with the powers that be in CT to let them regulate there own affairs if the illegal acts (gambling, massage) are non-violent.

Found myself unexpectedly in CT on a sunday with someone else. When we split up to do some shopping, I took a look around just for the sake of info. From this board I remembered that places do exist, but did not remember details until I did an extensive search this morning (searched Aiko, Linda, Gey and Chinatown -- can't search the term CT).

I think I might have found a new place next to (I THINK) Ocean city Wealth around 25-29 Beach St. Second floor, nice looking chinese lady around 40 with boobs. Space is separate from other small businesses on floor, so no "hair cut" walk of shame. She said $60 for 60 min. I asked about "happy ending" and she nodded yes. (I assume there would be a tip expected). I had to meet back up with my friend in 10 minutes, so I said I had to move my car and moved on.

Then I chanced upon Oasis which I now know is a well known quantity. I did not know her name either (Duh!), but I did get the same $60 plus HE offer. Gave her same line and left. I mention her because if you know who it is, it may be helpful to note that she is smaller, less shapely, less attractive, and a bit older than the Beach Street lady.

Anyway, I hope the Beach Street address is accurate. I know for sure it is on the middle of a street like that and is a short outdoor walk up to second floor -- it's right there on the right. I could have gathered more info if I had known I would be there and had come prepared and had been by myself. I will do so next time. I can say that sunday is a great time to go -- no reservation calls, no waits, and only one hair customer at Oasis (and a hot chick who greated me at door -- wish she did the rubs!

Would you old CT vets give us a current run down all in one thread of the CT scene? Who is working, where, what to expect, tipping advice? I've gathered info from the searches, but could really use a clarification of the current state of affairs. Thanks.

Yello Tail
09-10-08, 18:38
I just wanna ask one more time before giving up on this place. If anyone can help me out with finding it I will be sure to post a detailed report after visiting. I looked around in the area for like a half hour but had no luck. Can anyone help me out here?

I walked beech from south station to washington and back - both sides of the street (a number of times) and I think he was confused.

The address he gave are the offices of a restaurant chain that has locked doors and where you need a phone number to get in. He had no numbers.

The name he provided was was a restaurant on Tyler. There is a second floor hair salon near by with two big titted women but they don't do massages there. I ended up getting a hair cut - I needed a rest form all that walking.

Knapp is near by but there is that walk of shame thru the hair salon (never bothered me) that he mentioned wasn't necessary at the new place he found.

He may have been in the building on Tyler and Kneeland where there are two massage places talked about from time to time on the 2nd and 4rd floors. Older woman and a younger woman but that is a block away from beech and the address numbers don't match.

Finally, in my experience no provider that I have known in Chinatown would tell a stranger that they give HE.

Adobe
09-10-08, 22:48
Lisa of Stoneham does indeed offer the happy. She really does pride herself on her massage skills, and permits relatively minimal above-the-waist roaming. Still, if you're in the area anyway, she's not a bad bet (and her rate, including a suggested 20 tip, can't be beat).

Adobe

I believe that this is a post from "Lisa of Stoneham", who has very mixed reviews. You should probably do some research on her, but based on my observation the consensus is that she doesn't deliver "happiness". It is just a basic therapeutic massage w/o the happy. Apparently, she actually belongs in the Therapeutic Services. Shocking!! As a result, she seems to get a lot of guys slamming her on the Board for believing that her ads suggests otherwise.

Please note that I'm not speaking from personal experience. I've never met her.

PS. I recommend that you always google the tel number, using hyphens rather than dots to see what shows up: example - 781-438-6842.

Kikyo
09-10-08, 23:49
You guys are not familiar with the area. Yes, there is an Ocean restaurant on 27 Beach St (and it's not Beech), the official name is East Ocean City. Rocket97 wrote Ocean City Wealth, so he got 2 of the 3 words right. There is also an Ocean Wealth on Tyler, but that is not the one Rocket is refering to. And yes, if you are facing the restaurant front the entrance, to the right are is another building with stairs leading to a 2nd floor entrance. That place has been a gambling den for many years.

The name he provided was was a restaurant on Tyler.

Shooter6
09-11-08, 09:52
I find it very hard to believe that two different ladies at two different places told a stranger off the street, up front (and BEFORE any appointment was set up or money was exchanged) that there would be HE offered.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but if it did then those two places are primed for trouble.

Kikyo
09-11-08, 13:12
I wrote to confirm the actual location of the restaurant on 27 Beach is real, as well as a nearby staircase that leads upstairs, to help fellow members here who are having difficulties finding the place. However, what I didn't state and which I should have after reviewing my last post is that I have not gone up there for a massage. I have went up there as a gambling parlor. Is it possible there is a massage place there? Probably. With that said, I do agree with Shooter6 that the poster from Providence's info is somewhat "suspect" as he went to different sites without actually receiving any services, and then requesting for more info in the area. My 2 cents.

I find it very hard to believe that two different ladies at two different places told a stranger off the street, up front (and BEFORE any appointment was set up or money was exchanged) that there would be HE offered.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but if it did then those two places are primed for trouble.

New1235
09-12-08, 13:32
Stoneham,

This was not bad, went into an office building got lost in a maze trying to find the right office. Finally found it and was greeted by a mid-20's, skinny about a 5-6 in looks. Led me to the room with a table and I lied down naked. Massage was light, but not feather light. Nice relaxing and sensual technique but definetly not theraputic or deep tissue style. Still nice technique. Nice teasing from the back and on the flip. Good HE technique all though I have had better. All in all, not bad. Would repeat.

Bedford. In an office building as well. Greeted by a average sized woman about 30 yrs old, nice tits and about a 5-6 on looks. Led me to the massage room. Nice theraputic massage with no teasing. On the flip she asked me to do my self. I just looked at her and she asked me if I wanted her to do it, and I said yes. All in all, nice massage, but not sensual. He was mechanical.

Cubes90
09-12-08, 21:22
Well...I decided to give this place a shot. Not to far off the beaten path for me, apartment complex, few phone calls to finally get there. Greeted by an attractive Japanese woman...late 20's, tight shirt, nice rack, ok butt (I'm an ass man) set-up was not the best, cheap table, paper cover (like dr's office slightly softer) and a paper cover for head rest, but she was attractive. Paid 80...70+10(forgot I didn't have 10) I told her we'll add it to the tip. Thought if would let her know that I was...got naked on the table. She covered me with a towel...hmmmm not so promising. She hopped up on top and starting a press stretch, I like when that's done and thought, maybe this will turn out ok.

After 10, she folded up the towel and covered my butt...mmmmm, hey I didn't like how it was going. So med/light pressure massage, what I consider to be a 2-3 on massage/technique scale. All the time little chit chat, asking if I chatted about others that provide massage and asked who my favorite was...she talked about May - Lee, to FY few others so I thought mmmmm, maybe this will improve. Tried a little touch moved out of the way so I couldn't anyway...long story short, little effort, not too much teasing then we flip. She kept my arms tight to my side so I couldn't work my magic...we started talking...was asked if I was LE, no...few more times, thought ok, maybe it will get better.

She alluded to and I said I would prefer if you were naked like me, she said let me do it my way, OK. Low effort HE, very mechanical...anyway...got the job done. She stroked my ego, which is a good way to get a better tip, especially if you're attractive.

Massage 2-3
Looks 6-7
Technique 1
70+35 (she was nice, so I'm a sucker)

Normally I might say YMMV, but I can say that at 6', 197lbs, in very good shape and she told me I was attractive (she could have been blowing smoke) but acquring women is not an issue (just like the hunt for the perfect asian massage) so I would say, there are better options. She was very nice, good english, but this is not her bag. She has no idea or maybe she does, the ass...ets she possesses, could do very well for herself even if her massage skills are on the weak side.

RELAXING WEEKEND FROM ******** JAPANESE MASSAGE ******** (metro west (10~15 mins from Boston))
Date: 2008-05-10, 10:04AM EDT

After a long week very busy at work.... would you like to enjoy yourself a little bit and have your body and soul receive a very special treatment to start your weekend? Let our young and beautiful japanese girls provide you a very nice and tradtional japanese massage. Have your body and soul receive the best relaxing treatment never had. Release your stress away via warm and silky hands. Please call for appointment: (508)-***-****

* License info: Tokyo

PostingID: 675242615
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No-Rush Local ASIAN Bodywork (south shore/ rte. 24)
Date: 2008-05-10, 10:25AM EDT

Nasty weather, you may want to treat your body to some well-deserved comfort today!Our beautiful,doe-eyed little therapist from China is the finest example of true skilled Asian bodyworker.At only 100 lbs., she is incredible-her style opens up energy pathways and increases circulation, at the same time she is friendly and sweet and everyone loves her! We are a licensed establishment, close to every highway by the "Blue Hills" area, and open til 10 pm nightly.Price is $80./hour, and you most certainly do recieve the full hour, it's just good business.We have a full shower for your convenience either before or after your wonderful massage, and we use only the highest quality oils and cream for skin health .We have lots of safe parking, security, and dependable friendly service.If you are the type of person who has NO TOLERANCE for "rushed" service or disappointment, you may want to try us.Our policy is value-period!Make time today for a little relaxation and comfort.(617) ***-**** (Please: no emails will be answered-call number.)

* License info: ma license

PostingID: 675261681

The first add is a Brockton number, but I do like the touch -> License info: "Tokyo"

Mini Man
09-13-08, 16:31
She is on the 4th floor above Aiko. Nice place, clean entry and two private massage rooms. I had read the other reports and was prepared for a good massage with some roaming and HE. She is a 6-7 in looks with a very pleasant personality. She came in and started to massage, I had asked for a medium massage, it was acceptable, not the best or the worst. Just before the flip she does a sensual massage, it was ok. After the flip limited roaming with an HE. I did a half hour, 50 plus 30 tip. I will probably not return, there are others with more to offer at the same or less price.

Stan Daround
09-17-08, 12:09
Amie has moved from Lebanon St., Malden to a new space in Medford. I've RTFF and know what is offered, but no one has answered a question I think I have asked here before. Who is better looking? Amie or Maloo? I know there is no roaming and a HJ HE, but I still would rather not have a provider with looks any worse than a 4/10. Even "just a massage" is enhanced by an attractive provider.

Rito1
09-19-08, 00:54
Has anyone tried Fu Shen massage on School st?

Stressed Out
09-19-08, 09:01
Has anyone tried fu shen massage on school st?Haven't tried this place but did try Kinmarie Massage which started advertising in the Phoenix recently. It is on Beale and next door to their hair salon. (typical arrangement). Met May who was a cute, thin Asian. She reminded me of a schoolgirl type with glasses and always giggling and apologizing. Dressed in full clothing. The place has several rooms with curtains. Not a plus for privacy. I asked for a med massage and it was ok but not a plus part of the hour. There was plenty of light tease action and a hot towel before the flip. On the flip seemed to be the usual light massage from the neck to thighs just missing the spot. I rubbed the backside without any stopping of me. Seeing as this is the usual I said ok...just a giggle. Finally I moved her hand and got a giggle and you can DIT and I'll help. We went back and forth for a bit (lots of giggling) so I said ok. She went to work on the boys and then I moved her hand up. I put mine on top for a second and let her finish by herself. I didn't try for more groping as I figured I was getting a HE from her.
All in all it was a cute visit. Loved the glasses and giggling. She really was quite sweet like one of those you would like to take home. A nice refreshing change for the mamasaun types we seem to have everywhere else. But there are other places around to check out in the Quincy area so i wouldn't be inclined to go back. .60 and .20. SO

Slart B Fast
09-19-08, 16:42
Who is better looking? Amie or Maloo? ...I still would rather not have a provider with looks any worse than a 4/10.I met with Amy at the new location a week or two ago. It was still pretty bare. Neither of them really does it for me in the looks department, but I would say Amy is slightly more attractive. However, the massage is good and the new location is much improved from Lebanon St.

PS: Does anyone know where Vanessa and Isabella ended up? PM would be great.

Talisker1370
09-19-08, 20:10
I went there today and drew the other girl, Chualee or something like that. Cute and late 30s I think.

I got a good massage, but no extras. I tried all the usual signals but nothing. I even asked and I got we do not do that here. Funny thing after I asked she was getting as close to it without hitting but nothing.

When I left she was wating for a tip, but that was not happening.

YMMV but I would waste time on a repeat. Too hit or miss.

Haven't tried this place but did try Kinmarie Massage which started advertising in the Phoenix recently. It is on Beale and next door to their hair salon. (typical arrangement). Met May who was a cute, thin Asian. She reminded me of a schoolgirl type with glasses and always giggling and apologizing. Dressed in full clothing. The place has several rooms with curtains. Not a plus for privacy. I asked for a med massage and it was ok but not a plus part of the hour. There was plenty of light tease action and a hot towel before the flip. On the flip seemed to be the usual light massage from the neck to thighs just missing the spot. I rubbed the backside without any stopping of me. Seeing as this is the usual I said ok...just a giggle. Finally I moved her hand and got a giggle and you can DIT and I'll help. We went back and forth for a bit (lots of giggling) so I said ok. She went to work on the boys and then I moved her hand up. I put mine on top for a second and let her finish by herself. I didn't try for more groping as I figured I was getting a HE from her.

All in all it was a cute visit. Loved the glasses and giggling. She really was quite sweet like one of those you would like to take home. A nice refreshing change for the mamasaun types we seem to have everywhere else. But there are other places around to check out in the Quincy area so i wouldn't be inclined to go back. .60 and .20. SO

Talisker1370
09-19-08, 20:13
Walked in and walked out. The smell was pretty foul, and it was very hot and sticky inside.

Do not know what is available but I do not think I could put up with the smell long enought to find out.

Erokejs
09-20-08, 13:55
Gentlemen,

I'm looking for a great HJ experience tomorrow. Apparently, Leeza doesn't work Sunday's anymore, so I have to try someone else. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and be safe.

Erokejs
09-20-08, 15:03
Saw Leeza a year ago when I was in Boston and knew I had to see her again during this trip. Excellent massage and unbelievable control of the erotic part of the massage. In all my MANY years she has by far the the most talented massage I have experienced. Wish she lived here in the South...I would go broke!!!Leeza is a little tough to reach. Looking for a similar experience with excellent HE skills. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Bigbuzz
09-20-08, 21:17
Saw this ad in the Phoenix 2950 and was told to come to Harvard St given further directions to an apartment inside building close by. Girl was a 7, a little roaming and a nice HJ all for .8 and .3 tip

Rito1
09-20-08, 22:28
While waiting at a light I looked over and saw a sign "thai massage" in the window across the street. I called and made an appointment. I arrived and walked into the 2nd floor office and was rushed in a room by a 50ish woman who I was hoping was not going to give me my massage. She took the .60 and told me to lay down & leave my underwear on. She left with the $ and came back in a min later. She started to give me a very hard and unpleasent massage. All the while digging into me & twisting my feet. I was thinking about just stopping her and leave, but then some guy came in. She walked out and I could hear him ask if she was the only one working then asked if lisa was working. I could not hear the responce. She the came back and started the terrible massage again. About another 5 min the room door opened and a very nice looking girl was there. The woman doing me pick up her stuff and left and the girl said hi I am lisa. Now i am happy. She gave a very nice massage with teasing while taking my underwaer down. There was no extras at the end but I might try again in the future. She had to rush because I went over the hour by 20 min. On the way out i saw the 1st woman on the couch with another one who was about 25-30 but was kinda chubby. If I do go back I will ask for lisa. I did a check on cl and found it in therapeutic services under 6791.

Brlewis
09-20-08, 22:43
I just tried the above mentioned massage advertised in the therapeutic section of Boston Craigslist. Phone number ending in 3471. I called and made an appointment with a girl named Apple (she had a strong Chinese accent so I may have gotten the name wrong). They're located in a private apartment in Chinatown and have two bedrooms with massage tables next to the beds. I took the T so parking wasn't an issue although there seemed to be plenty on-street if needed. The woman I got was in her early 40's, with a decent body. She was very talkative, friendly but english wasn't very good. Looks'-wise I'd give her a 6 or 7 on the 10scale. $. 7 for a 1hr massage ($. 5 for 1/2hour). She barely bothered with the draping from the start. Pretty good massage. On the flip we got down to business, haggled her down to. 25 tip for a HE (she initially asked for. 40). HJ was very good quality, great technique. Hands can wander a bit, under skirt but over panties. She does not offer BJ or fs. Variety is the spice of life so I probably won't repeat but the service was decent.

SteveAusten
09-22-08, 10:25
Anybody see Karla 517-914-5622 from C/L posting?

Stan Daround
09-22-08, 14:48
I'm planning a trip to Centenial later this week. Intel on this board has been scarce. Last time I was there, I was only one there for the full hour +. Gemini complained business was slow. I'd hate to see the quality of provider go down here.
If nothing comes of this post, Holistic Spa will be my backup for a return visit. Only been once and while everything was fine, things could have been a little more attractive and a little more friendly.

True Hobbiest
09-22-08, 18:57
I'm planning a trip to Centenial later this week. Intel on this board has been scarce. Last time I was there, I was only one there for the full hour +. Gemini complained business was slow. I'd hate to see the quality of provider go down here.
If nothing comes of this post, Holistic Spa will be my backup for a return visit. Only been once and while everything was fine, things could have been a little more attractive and a little more friendly.

Hey SD,

Call ahead and ask if Rosalyn is working...she was awesome when I saw her.

TH

Bk British 01
09-22-08, 22:47
Was taking a trip through Malden on some business, and as I drove down Salem St at one of our favorite AMP, who did I see outside? That's right Uncle LEO. If any has any further info... please share with the rest of us.

Rito1
09-22-08, 23:08
I went to RI today to go to dt when I arrived i found it closed. Looked like it's been closed for a while. (should have read the ri board first) So I walked around the corner and went to bali day spa. I have never been there before but I was not prepared for any thing else. Went in and was brought into my room by the mamasam, she left and "penny" came in took the .60 left & came back to take me to the ts.I think I was the only customer there. Penny has a great set of tits with big nips & a nice ass for an asain. She was not the most beautiful girl in the world but I was happy. Now as I said before I have never been here before so I did'nt know the deal. (fs or hj or what) She asked if I have been here before and I told her no but I go to dt but they were closed.(She smiled) She did they ts very quick but did hit the right spots. Back to the room (no sauna, did not even see one) she started the massage and had no massage skills at all but rubbed all over me with her chest and crotch. After about 10 min she told me to flip, rubbed me for another 2 min and said everything, more $$ I gave her the 1.40 I had ready for dt. She left and came back with a hat and we did reverse cowgirl with fia, cowgirl, doggy then the finish with the bbbj col (cum on leg).

My rating
looks 7
body 9
ts 6
massage 2
extras 9

Total time at bali 49 min.

I might go back (still better than any place in boston)

Longjblues
09-23-08, 01:05
Hey SD,

THIs that for Centennial or Holistic?

Npbc2626
09-23-08, 06:57
Hey SD,

THJust went there 2ce last week. Saw Lori. Then Brandi. Very good. Both will do anything and are cute. Recommend brandi. Cute face red hair.

HappyDave
09-23-08, 07:49
Been to, Newport ave 2nd Ok, Arlington st ok but older. Beal st got nothing, A while ago I think it was waliston st grand openiing nothing. Best has been Angels. Anyone know an anel experience but younger.

Thanks

Stan Daround
09-23-08, 08:27
Was taking a trip through Malden on some business, and as I drove down Salem St at one of our favorite AMP, who did I see outside? That's right Uncle LEO. If any has any further info... please share with the rest of us.

TCBW or AWC?

True Hobbiest
09-23-08, 08:40
Is that for Centennial or Holistic???
Good luck, let me know how it goes.

Tampasox
09-23-08, 09:37
Was there two weeks ago. Was told Rosalyn is no longer working...bummer as she was great. Other available girls there were homely at best, so I left.

Hey SD,

TH

Tampasox
09-23-08, 09:42
I've seen Karla. Very nice, intelligent girl. A bit of the bigger side, but not fat. She is pretty and carries herself well. Just provides massage. Not therepeutic/spa quality, but decent with lots of teasing. When I saw her (several months back) she would not go topless (said she had just had a kid) so not sure it that is different now.

For the price, definitely worth it. NIce girl, decent massage and nice finish. She often has a $60 special. No upselling or tipping. Again, not a supermodel or the best massuse, but definitely worthe the $. Far more reliable and friendly than you tend to find on CL.

Anybody see Karla 517-914-5622 from C/L posting?

Thickx
09-23-08, 09:55
Went by the other day and had called before and requested Roslynn at 1pm. When I got to the location I found that they moved. Only around the corner on Shirley, has rear parking lot which was nice since that was the exit I used after my rubdown. Well Ros was a no show and I settled for Amber. Little heavy and no massage skill. BBBJ CIM was very good. After I spoke with house mom and told her I was not happy that Ros did not show and it will be awhile before I come back. I told her that her girls need to get on board and I also told her that the girls need to provide better rubs before flip. Anyway I hope you get this before your trip. PM me if you need.

Jomonde123
09-23-08, 10:45
I'm going to be in the Back Bay area and can easily head over to Chinatown this afternoon. If anyone has any specific recommendations on places to check out, I would be sincerely appreciative.

I've not been in that area (for AMP purposes) so I'm not sure what may be good or bad.

Thanks ahead for your time.

Bigbuzz
09-23-08, 23:26
Try this one out, I was there about a week ago, on cl last four 1098.

Older gal who is about a 7 in looks and 7 on the massage , nice hj with roaming for .1 total.

I'm going to be in the Back Bay area and can easily head over to Chinatown this afternoon. If anyone has any specific recommendations on places to check out, I would be sincerely appreciative.

I've not been in that area (for AMP purposes) so I'm not sure what may be good or bad.

Thanks ahead for your time.

Stressed Out
09-24-08, 08:43
Been to, Newport ave 2nd Ok, Arlington st ok but older. Beal st got nothing, A while ago I think it was waliston st grand openiing nothing. Best has been Angels. Anyone know an anel experience but younger.

Thanks

Agree. Tina and Emily on Newport not too bad at all. I have been a regular for quite awhile so maybe I get a little extra at times. Nice to know that all those visits have been worth something. At the place on Beale (as I wrote) I got a 'little' extra from May but it seems like others have been shut out. Maybe it was a case of YMMV or I got lucky. Angels is always consistent although Amy can get an attitude at times (which is understandable). I have either forgotten or I missed the place on Arlington St. I wonder if you could pass on the info for me as older isn't a turnoff as long as the rest of the visit is ok. Thanks SO

HappyDave
09-24-08, 08:55
Agree. Tina and Emily on Newport not too bad at all. I have been a regular for quite awhile so maybe I get a little extra at times. Nice to know that all those visits have been worth something. At the place on Beale (as I wrote) I got a 'little' extra from May but it seems like others have been shut out. Maybe it was a case of YMMV or I got lucky. Angels is always consistent although Amy can get an attitude at times (which is understandable). I have either forgotten or I missed the place on Arlington St. I wonder if you could pass on the info for me as older isn't a turnoff as long as the rest of the visit is ok. Thanks SONear Newport ave. Been going there for years. .4 half .6 full hr. Older in late 40s early 50s. Best massage for the money. Did not always get a HE she is hit or miss unless you ask by pulling your draping off, occasionally she has had a helper but it has been a couple of years since I saw her working there.

Stan Daround
09-24-08, 10:41
Visited Amy in Medford. Great massage. A great hour all around considering what i knew going in. Reviews of Amy on this site are accurate. Really, nothing to add.

D8811
09-24-08, 22:12
OK ... so I went again.

This is the place I go when I can't make the time to hit PVD.

Walked in an asked who was available. Mama pointed to older Asian who was actually wearing rubber gloves and washing the bathroom. I couldn;t believe it. So I asked for Amy ("What? Amy isn't here?") Mama said go to room Amy be in 5 minutes. And, she was

Another very pleasant medium massage and had no problem encouraging HE. Limited lower roaming (over clothes) and no access to the north.

I am still looking for a nice option in Watertown/Newton area and am open to suggestions ... I can't seem to find a place to settle in to. :(

Neddd
09-25-08, 14:21
Had a little time and and a little extra $ So I thought I would try something new. I went to Saugus and visited a place I saw in the BP. It was a small house and a basement apt at that. It had an unusual smell but didn't stink. I did have a choice of two girls and while I don't like putting down anyones physical appearance online, both could have used some gym time. I took Jan because she looked a little classier but as I found out she really didn't have that people person personality. I happen to like a decent massage with my HE but she seemed to think I just wanted to get it over with I guess so I was rushed some and the HE/HR was fair with some roaming over clothing, Not that I was all that enticed but I do remember the days of Top Bottoms v and gladly allow roaming and in Ma too! I never read any of that going on in Ma anymore. What happened? Won't return.

Slart B Fast
09-25-08, 16:47
Was taking a trip through Malden on some business, and as I drove down Salem St at one of our favorite AMP, who did I see outside? That's right Uncle LEO. If any has any further info... please share with the rest of us.I have seen him there before. There is a high school just down the street, and kids often congregate on or near that block. It's possible he's just there to keep the local teens out of trouble.

Wetseeker
09-26-08, 14:57
It was a boring rainy day. I was in Boston for other reasons and when I was done I took the Blue Line out to Revere Beach. Did the short walk to Centennial and it is true it moved around the corner to Shirley street next to store 24. I almost missed it walked past and checked the address which was given from the other location. There were brown paper coverings on the window but not full height. I see two dudes in there talking. One was tall curly dark hair and glasses wearing a polo shirt. I could just make out the top of the head of the other one. So I walked on by went down to look at waves coming in. After a bit I walked back and then I noticed a white plain Jane sedan and the Black Chevy Suburban out front. The wheels on the suburban did not look stock, but still. So I walked passed again peeked in tall and curly was still there talking and looking out the door. I went got something at store 24 walked back past and decided that something just did not feel right. I made my way to the T and headed back. It was during there business hours as I called the night before to check the hours. They wanted to know if I wanted to make an appointment for today but I was unsure of my hours. I do not know what is going on there, but be careful.

On my way home I considered a stop at Mandala, but the rain was bad and the traffic sucked, so I continued on home.

Markvi
09-26-08, 19:05
Visited Waltham Wellness three days ago, and was not disappointed. Jessica does great massage, good technique all over, and was fine with all roaming. Unusual way of getting customer excited -- after the flip she stood facing me, and worked on my shoulders with her tits and mouth couple inches from my face. No mention of money during massage, and accepted .4 tip gratefully.

What happened to Amy? On my way out I briefly saw another Asian girl, but it was not Amy.

Little Tony II
09-26-08, 22:28
Now that Centenial has moved up the street... do they have a table shower?

Has anyone been to the new location?

Thanks

Tony

Table Shower
09-27-08, 00:59
Visited Waltham Wellness three days ago, and was not disappointed. Jessica does great massage, good technique all over, and was fine with all roaming. Unusual way of getting customer excited -- after the flip she stood facing me, and worked on my shoulders with her tits and mouth couple inches from my face. No mention of money during massage, and accepted .4 tip gratefully.

What happened to Amy? On my way out I briefly saw another Asian girl, but it was not Amy.

Good to hear another positive review for Jessica. My last visit there was about a month ago and I don't think Amy was there during that visit either. Not sure how it works - might be a rotation kind of thing.

Wetseeker
09-27-08, 12:26
Good to hear another positive review for Jessica. My last visit there was about a month ago and I don't think Amy was there during that visit either. Not sure how it works - might be a rotation kind of thing.Is Waltham Wellness located in that mill building before the bridge?

Wet

AsianLPGAfan
09-27-08, 14:58
OK ... so I went again.

This is the place I go when I can't make the time to hit PVD.

Walked in an asked who was available. Mama pointed to older Asian who was actually wearing rubber gloves and washing the bathroom. I couldn;t believe it. So I asked for Amy ("What? Amy isn't here?") Mama said go to room Amy be in 5 minutes. And, she was

Another very pleasant medium massage and had no problem encouraging HE. Limited lower roaming (over clothes) and no access to the north.

I am still looking for a nice option in Watertown/Newton area and am open to suggestions ... I can't seem to find a place to settle in to. :(After ''grove relocated'' got shut down I haven't tried anything lately seems the asian ads either CL or phx don't seem to be grabbing my attention.

Yumi has been around awhile does advertise on phx ''convenient'' location near highway/pike. She s been reviewed here before.

You may find some extras don't know if FS is on menu. Never seeked it.

SteveAusten
09-27-08, 15:15
Can someone PM me the phone number and details. I spent 45 minutes with a boner looking today and 372 Main St doesn't exist as far as I can tell. Ended up at Leespa for a disappointment all around.

Thanks to anyone, I'll return the favor.

Table Shower
09-28-08, 00:50
Is Waltham Wellness located in that mill building before the bridge?

Wet

Not sure where you mean. It's at 905 Main Street in Waltham. Nothing identifiying the place other than the "905" at the top of the door.

SteveAusten
09-28-08, 01:32
Not sure where you mean. It's at 905 Main Street in Waltham. Nothing identifiying the place other than the "905" at the top of the door.Sounds like you were the same place I was today. 372 Main location is Watertown, not Waltham. To further complicate matters there is a Waltham Wellness social service agency at 174 Moody St which has nothing to do with this place. So 905 is the correct place.

Thickx
09-28-08, 10:32
Centennial does not have TS, they did provide showers in old local but I did not see or ask if they did in the new local. Always wondered if I could get one of the girls to help me in the showers, I will ask next time I am there.

Joe Parkers
09-28-08, 12:29
I was planning to stop by next week. Is F/S on the menu there?

Or it might be YMMV?

Shamrock5
09-28-08, 13:54
Any spas in the Norwood/Canton area? I heard of one place in Norwood area, but sounds on the up and up. I've been going to RI, like a change of scenery.

Thanks

Table Shower
09-28-08, 17:53

Or it might be YMMV?

No F/S there, Joe. But it's a nice massage and HE worth having.

Brlewis
09-28-08, 18:01
I recently visited Linda, advertised on CL therapeutic under Best Chinese Massage, number ended in 3397. I wouldn't recommend her. She lives on Termont St near downtown crossing in a 4th floor walkup. She's in her late 40s or early 50s, and average looking for her age. 1/2hr massage was $. 5. She took off her pants, and started with about 2 minutes of awkwardly rubbing my back while allowing liberal roaming. Then I flipped over and she went straight to the HJ (decent technique) all the while whispering 'you give me good tip'. After a few minutes she stopped and asked for another $. 8. I lied and told her I only had $. 40, which she then took and finished the job. I hate when providers start the HE then stop 1/2way through and ask for more $$$. I won't be returning.

Massage : 1
Looks : 3
HJ: 6
Overall: 3

Dan Wesson
09-28-08, 19:10
I had tried the 4-hand massage previously with poor results. The two providers were chatty and there was no ending. So I decided to do a little more intel at some of the regular stops mentioned here. Turns out, with a few visits and decent tips, a few more items appear on the menu.

Now, when calling to book, I was very clear about asking for a 4-hand (just to make sure, I also said 2 girls) massage. I was fully prepared to blow off the trip if they didn't deliver. When I got there, they again asked about 2 girls. Yup!

Paid the house fee and were off to the races. Again they were chatty, but both of them were decent looking with nice racks. They asked about how often I came there, who I see and whether I get 2 girls there. Gave them the answers they wanted, though they seemed a little unsure about the 2 girl part.

The back massage was uneventful, but I settled in knowing HE's were not out of the question here. There was some minimal teasing then the flip.

Well provider A got right down to business on my unit. Provider B continued to massage. About 3 minutes of this and I just had to get those tops off. Much to my surprise, no resistance. I tried to get a little girl-girl action going, but they just laughed it off...no harm no foul.

This was all I had hoped it would be. A couple nice racks to play with, some good stroking and a generally relaxed attitude, it was amazing. I had to control the pace as I probably would have popped in 5 minutes. But I got it to last, and what a blast it was. After some cleanup, a little more massage and couple decent tips, I was outta there savoring a great experience.

Yup, it was pricey, but it was worth it as a special treat. Senior members can PM for more info.

Wetseeker
09-28-08, 19:37
Not sure where you mean. It's at 905 Main Street in Waltham. Nothing identifiying the place other than the "905" at the top of the door.Thanks,

Wet

Stressed Out
09-28-08, 21:49

Or it might be YMMV?in the half dozen times I have been there either to see Jessica, Amy or one of the others that sneak in once in awhile I have yet to have, be offered or know of anyone who has had anything other than a massage and HJ. But then again while Jess would be enjoyable for an adventure i'm not sure I would take Amy up on the offer. SO

Spaz2580
09-28-08, 23:58
Went last week and saw Amy. Did not see jessica and have not yet had her. Amy is ok on massage and tease and HE.

I don't think any FS is offered here, but plenty of roaming and HE and no "tip" talk. So you can tip what you want.

.6 hse fee and tipped. 4

Would like to check out Jessica next time since reports here indicate it's a fun time w/ her. So maybe they are on rotational basis.

Thickx
09-29-08, 10:03
Can anyone give me some insight on the this place.

I see it on CL from time to time. I'll let you know how the session go's.

If I dont hear from anyone I guess I can TOFT.

Jomonde123
09-29-08, 13:53
Went last week and saw Amy. Did not see jessica and have not yet had her. Amy is ok on massage and tease and HE.

I don't think any FS is offered here, but plenty of roaming and HE and no "tip" talk. So you can tip what you want.

.6 hse fee and tipped. 4

Would like to check out Jessica next time since reports here indicate it's a fun time w/ her. So maybe they are on rotational basis.Best off asking if Jessica is available ahead of time. You can call and see who is working or scheduled and then make the appointment. She's great but last I heard, she was getting requested a lot, so you never know how that will impact things.

If you do meet her, I'd recommend tipping a bit more than the average, just my opinion (assuming everything is good)

I would be interested in seeing if someone else had started working there as well since it is very convenient.

Slart B Fast
09-29-08, 17:52
Does anyone know of a LMT who provides HE (N. Shore preferred)? A buddy of mine was recently involved in a car accident. Physical therapy and massage are covered, but he believes the insurance company will only pay for a LMT. He is hoping to find a way to get his extra curricular activities paid for by the douche who hit his car. Please PM any suggestions.

Thanks,

SBF

Ho Hunter 328
09-29-08, 20:50
Does anyone know of a LMT who provides HE (N. Shore preferred)? A buddy of mine was recently involved in a car accident. Physical therapy and massage are covered, but he believes the insurance company will only pay for a LMT. He is hoping to find a way to get his extra curricular activities paid for by the douche who hit his car. Please PM any suggestions.

Thanks,

SBF

Wasn't that an episode on the tv show "Third Watch"?

Leggeddog
09-29-08, 21:18
I believe that the LMT has to be legally licensed in this state and not from a match book cover. A friend of mine got hurt before and had PT with a LMT on his recovery but they billed his construction company with a legit letterhead etc. Good luck

Thanks,

SBF

Member #4196
09-30-08, 14:55
Can anyone give me some insight on the this place.

I see it on CL from time to time. I'll let you know how the session go's.

If I dont hear from anyone I guess I can TOFT.

TOFTT and it was an enjoyable task for sure.

Nice discreet location with free parking 90 feet away. She is much better looking in person that her pic and has a great personality. Good massage and lots of options. She is an old Danish gal.

Suffice to say I will be back to see her

CH

AsianLPGAfan
09-30-08, 19:17
I believe that the LMT has to be legally licensed in this state and not from a match book cover. A friend of mine got hurt before and had PT with a LMT on his recovery but they billed his construction company with a legit letterhead etc. Good luckI agree Good Luck.

LMT's provide a professional service. There may be ones out there that walk that thin line.

If you have a legitimate injury from a MVA or work don't jerk around trying to get ''therapy''. This is'' medical legal'' and these documents may be pulled by legal councel if there is possible damages or compensation.

You want a LMT who can professionally do the job and professsionally document your symptoms and treatment.

I wouldn't fool around to find what you want. It s just a lousy HE. Get your injuries treated properly and get back to normal life to enjoy hobbying like its meant to be.

AsianLPGAfan
09-30-08, 19:52
Any spas in the Norwood/Canton area? I heard of one place in Norwood area, but sounds on the up and up. I've been going to RI, like a change of scenery.

ThanksThere s been scattered banter about Spa Bellisimo on Rt 1 in Norwood. It has been reported extras may be had. Maybe if you search the forum an old report may pop up. Did you read the CL therapeutic ads recently? Someone posted (either unsatisifed customer or competition? ) bad words to get LE attention. The Bluehills spa is a ''steam'' place with massage therapy in Norwood. Legend has it many moons ago it was a classic joint. But I honestly don't know. It has changed ''ownership'' a few times the last few years but I don't think any extras are out there.

Canton. Scattered reports may be here and there. Non therapeutic CL ads run occasional aamps. Or non a-AMPs but Inothing that has grabbed my attention either.

Big Bobby35
09-30-08, 23:21
She (star) is not shy. I wouldn't call it a sensational visit, but you'll probably get what your looking for in the end. She has that first visit jitters (or is it chemical dependancy nervous energy at first). She is an old danish girl, according to her. She was running indy, but this is easier for her and safer.

Local isn't bad at all.

THICKX - back channel me for more if you wish.

Chase33
10-01-08, 07:41
After reading some of the reviews and finding myself north of Boston, I decided to give FY a try. Found it with relative ease and plenty of street parking out front. Walked in to the small waiting room and had a few awkward moments standing next to a Telly Savalas look-alike wearing an oversized Red Sox jacket and CHIPs sunglasses (time to consult a fashion expert, dude). Fortunately we were both ushered into rooms fairly quickly. The room was very dark but clean. 'Nicole' was in her mid-40s but decent looking with a nice rack and fit for her age. Massage was good (not great) and she didn't rush things, which I appreciated. She started the light touch after 40 minutes or so, and went to town on the boys and the overall teasing. Hoping that there were no cameras in the room cause what she had me doing would ruin my Senatorial bid in 2012. On the flip, she allowed plenty of roaming, top and bottom, and took her time with the ending. Big hug after all was said and done. One of the better AMPs in MA I have been to period.- I will return.

Asslover08
10-01-08, 13:44
Anybody been to FY lately? haven't been since the spring. Have seen mixed , hit or miss, reports here. Also, is therapist "T" back from Hong Kong vacation?

HappyDave
10-01-08, 17:23
After reading some of the reviews and finding myself north of Boston, I decided to give FY a try. Found it with relative ease and plenty of street parking out front. Walked in to the small waiting room and had a few awkward moments standing next to a Telly Savalas look-alike wearing an oversized Red Sox jacket and CHIPs sunglasses (time to consult a fashion expert, dude). Fortunately we were both ushered into rooms fairly quickly. The room was very dark but clean. 'Nicole' was in her mid-40s but decent looking with a nice rack and fit for her age. Massage was good (not great) and she didn't rush things, which I appreciated. She started the light touch after 40 minutes or so, and went to town on the boys and the overall teasing. Hoping that there were no cameras in the room cause what she had me doing would ruin my Senatorial bid in 2012. On the flip, she allowed plenty of roaming, top and bottom, and took her time with the ending. Big hug after all was said and done. One of the better AMPs in MA I have been to period.- I will return.I am assuming Mass Ave Arlington? House fee? Tip?

Thanks

Dan Wesson
10-01-08, 19:25
I completely agree with opinion. Your review of therapist N is spot on with my experience with her. Hurry up guys, before she rotates out.

After reading some of the reviews and finding myself north of Boston, I decided to give FY a try. Found it with relative ease and plenty of street parking out front. Walked in to the small waiting room and had a few awkward moments standing next to a Telly Savalas look-alike wearing an oversized Red Sox jacket and CHIPs sunglasses (time to consult a fashion expert, dude). Fortunately we were both ushered into rooms fairly quickly. The room was very dark but clean. 'Nicole' was in her mid-40s but decent looking with a nice rack and fit for her age. Massage was good (not great) and she didn't rush things, which I appreciated. She started the light touch after 40 minutes or so, and went to town on the boys and the overall teasing. Hoping that there were no cameras in the room cause what she had me doing would ruin my Senatorial bid in 2012. On the flip, she allowed plenty of roaming, top and bottom, and took her time with the ending. Big hug after all was said and done. One of the better AMPs in MA I have been to period.- I will return.

Dan Wesson
10-01-08, 19:29
Therapist "T" is back and looking good as ever. Check out therapist "A" (the month before May) for someone who I think has just as nice a body (if not better in my opinion) and is just as sweet. Very accomodating.

Anybody been to FY lately? haven't been since the spring. Have seen mixed , hit or miss, reports here. Also, is therapist "T" back from Hong Kong vacation?

Big Bobby35
10-01-08, 20:02
Toft and tried out an unexplored venue. Hidden, but on your CL radar. It is in the merrimack valley and only a few months old. Called up got local, broken english. Second floor. Saw V and was pleasantly surprised at the toneness of the body. Similar to that of 'T' at FY. Great smile. 7 for 1hr. Got into birthday suit, no cover. Came in and asked my preference to hardness. Went with soft as just getting back to running. Was a fantastic feather touch right to tease. Game on!

Had to work hard to get me up on all fours as was in state of maine brothel earlier this week for the draining. Finish came with 30min left. Cleaned up and then got a 30min fantastic massage. Was reluctant to post this and will see how future visits go. New one coming in tomorrow.

I am posting to say that there are new ones to find, do the work and it will come out. I do not want to ruin a great thing so I will pm with trusted 'contributing' members. Otherwise, a few hints (merrimack valley), few months old so they say.

Damage. 7 +. 3 tip

Leisure King
10-02-08, 14:47
Called Angels Tuesday at lunchtime to make an appointment for 5pm that evening. This was my first time to Angels, found it real easy and parked in parking lot. I walked into the lobby to be surprised to see a customer sitting in a chair talking to Amy whom was describe on USG by the end room, the second room door was closed. Boy this place was busy for a weekday; the door opened and out walked the pervious customer. Amy takes Mr. Chair guy, the second room door opens and out comes another customer fallowed by Angel she tells me it will be just a minute.

She invites me in where I hand her. 7 for a one-hour massage, I got undressed and hop onto the table. I introduce myself to her and she asked if I want hard or soft massage, I go for the soft today we chitchat for a few minutes. Angel did a great job with her hands and feet; dose a little bit of teasing of the boys. Flipped over so she can start the topside she asked if I would take care of her, oh but of course. She pulls up the top, flips the bra down for topside access, quite nice top. She starts the HR while sitting on the table with our legs crissed-crossed witched was a first for me! After she cleaned me up she asked if I would like facial, which was quite relaxing. I will have to give this place a second go about.

Looks: 6
Attitude: 8
Massage skills: 8
WIR: Yes

Bajaklaut
10-02-08, 23:11
Can someone point me/PM me AMP in Malden, so far I have only tried Hollistic Spa.

Thanks

Victorth
10-03-08, 18:58
Got in the mood for a massage today so decided to take a chance on WW on Main St. This was the most chaotic and confusing massage I've ever had. They might just have been having a bad day. Haven't decided yet whether or not to go back.

Phoned in an appointment and arrived on time.
Was let in by a woman (presumably a masseuse) who could speak almost no English and seemed to have no idea I was coming. Upstairs another presumed masseuse started a long and seeming confused conversation with her. Of course I couldn't understand a word of it.

Was finally led into a large dark almost-cold room and sat waiting quite a while in a chair while another long conversation took place in the hall. Eventually a masseuse came in and after some gesturing I paid $60 for the massage.

She turned on the heater to warm things up and left the room, and after I got onto the table the power went out and there was the smell of something
electrical having burned out. I think all the lights went out in the rest of the place too.

So when she came back and noticed the heater was off she left the room
and there was a lot of coming and going while at least two people were
trying to figure out what to do. Meanwhile I was lying face down on the table and really couldn't see what was going on.

Finally a heater was turned on while the rest of the place stayed dark and some masseuse started working on my back. After a few minutes the heater went out again and stayed out. (sigh). But she kept working on my back and her hands were warm so it was ok. And she'd put a big towel over my lower body.

Someone else came into the room again, there was a brief conversation, and then left.

And she kept working on my back. I think I got three or four complete upper back and arm and hand massages, with nothing happening below my waist at all. And there was all this coming and going in the rest of the place. BTW, my back feels really good right now LOL.

I think she kept working on my back for maybe 45 minutes, and I was wondering wtf was going on.

Suddenly she left. There was more conversation in the hall. And then there was a new set of hands on me, apparently a different masseuse. And she saw that the heat was off and turned it on.

She gave me a back massage too, but then pulled off the towel and worked my lower body quite nicely.

And left the room again. More conversation in the hall.

And came back and ran her hand up my crack, and left again. The heater
went off again.

Finally she came back. got the heater on again, and started playing with the boys quite nicely. There was a nice clean off with a hot towel, the flip,
a nicely done HE, and finally a face/scalp massage and it was done.

When I got up I saw that they'd run a chain of extension cords into the room
for the heater, and the cord was nice and warm. The rest of the place was
dark and no one else was there except for me and the masseuse. I asked her name and it was Jessica.

Harderik
10-03-08, 19:29
Anybody been to FY lately? haven't been since the spring. Have seen mixed , hit or miss, reports here. Also, is therapist "T" back from Hong Kong vacation?I saw "T" just a few weeks ago. She's still got that nice, tight bod. My only complaint is that she wouldn't allow any under-the-clothing roaming down below. Too bad. I bet she's got a nice little box.

HappyDave
10-03-08, 20:08
Called Angels Tuesday at lunchtime to make an appointment for 5pm that evening. This was my first time to Angels, found it real easy and parked in parking lot. I walked into the lobby to be surprised to see a customer sitting in a chair talking to Amy whom was describe on USG by the end room, the second room door was closed. Boy this place was busy for a weekday; the door opened and out walked the pervious customer. Amy takes Mr. Chair guy, the second room door opens and out comes another customer fallowed by Angel she tells me it will be just a minute.

She invites me in where I hand her. 7 for a one-hour massage, I got undressed and hop onto the table. I introduce myself to her and she asked if I want hard or soft massage, I go for the soft today we chitchat for a few minutes. Angel did a great job with her hands and feet; dose a little bit of teasing of the boys. Flipped over so she can start the topside she asked if I would take care of her, oh but of course. She pulls up the top, flips the bra down for topside access, quite nice top. She starts the HR while sitting on the table with our legs crissed-crossed witched was a first for me! After she cleaned me up she asked if I would like facial, which was quite relaxing. I will have to give this place a second go about.

Looks: 6
Attitude: 8
Massage skills: 8
WIR: YesLast I checked angels was .6 + .4 not .7 + ?

Anyone have Amy I had her couple of times several years ago she was good then down hill had tried again recently but got angel both times.

Stressed Out
10-03-08, 21:40
Can someone point me/PM me AMP in Malden, so far I have only tried Hollistic Spa.

Thanks

you have only 2 posts. The first says you are going to Hollistic Spa tomorrow. The 2nd says you are looking for info from us on Medford spas and you have only been to Hollistic. But no report on your visit to Hollistic. Why? That isn't how this forum works and if you had bothered to read just a few pages back you would have found out that you get info ONLY when you have contributed to the forum. You had a chance to post a review on your only (?)visit and you didn't. Not to mention that if you had bothered to read back you would have found the info you were looking for. I'm getting kinda tired of writing these posts. So RTFF and contribute then we will be glad to pass on info. Thanks, SO BTW - welcome to our corner of the world. I'm looking forward to your reports.

Top Floor
10-04-08, 00:59
Has anyone tried the nurse in Wakefield who advertises on CL?

Bklyn Born
10-04-08, 02:16
Hey Bostonians,

Here from Orlando on business.
Looking for Amp near Westin by Convention Center.
Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Be safe
BB

Dan Wesson
10-04-08, 08:54
As always, YMMV, but as she told me, "that is special". She is not a tease, just has limits, and no touching there. She does have a sweet little ass she may let you grab.

I saw "T" just a few weeks ago. She's still got that nice, tight bod. My only complaint is that she wouldn't allow any under-the-clothing roaming down below. Too bad. I bet she's got a nice little box.

Dan Wesson
10-04-08, 08:58
Well said SO. Just to add to that, I can appreciate being new here, but adding a post of your own experiences, even at a place reviewed here many times before, establishes a little credibility to your intent. Who knows, you may even encounter some new provider there others have missed.

you have only 2 posts. The first says you are going to Hollistic Spa tomorrow. The 2nd says you are looking for info from us on Medford spas and you have only been to Hollistic. But no report on your visit to Hollistic. Why? That isn't how this forum works and if you had bothered to read just a few pages back you would have found out that you get info ONLY when you have contributed to the forum. You had a chance to post a review on your only (?)visit and you didn't. Not to mention that if you had bothered to read back you would have found the info you were looking for. I'm getting kinda tired of writing these posts. So RTFF and contribute then we will be glad to pass on info. Thanks, SO BTW - welcome to our corner of the world. I'm looking forward to your reports.

Top Floor
10-04-08, 11:41
Has anyone tried out the nurse that advertises on CL?

Spinnerluvr
10-05-08, 01:33

ThanksWhy dont you RTFF!

Wetseeker
10-05-08, 11:25
She turned on the heater to warm things up and left the room, and after I got onto the table the power went out and there was the smell of something
electrical having burned out. I think all the lights went out in the rest of the place too...

When I got up I saw that they'd run a chain of extension cords into the room
for the heater, and the cord was nice and warm. The rest of the place was
dark and no one else was there except for me and the masseuse. I asked her name and it was Jessica.

I have to say this WTF! I don't know about you but if it were me and the power went out and there was an electrical smell, I would have got my clothes on pronto and would have gotten out of there as fast as I could. The last thing I would like to see is Fox 25 Helicopter and Channel 5 news crew out there filming a fire at a "massage parlor". The camera pans and there you are covered in a blanket only. How do you explain that to your significant other that you were just going to run some errands. You are one brave SOB and obviously your little head was doing all the thinking during that episode.

wet

Wetseeker
10-05-08, 11:44
Went to Mandala on a slow Friday afternoon. I finally got the elusive Pam. She says she has been there 19 years and not the same Pam from old royal sauna. Pam has to be the better looking of the older ladies that work there. I will say she does not look like she has been there for 19 years. Very good technique and left happy.

Door fee is still .8 even though the owner had experimented with .85 for a week
but the ladies objected. Pam said that the economy is slowing things down. She stated that 3-4 clients a day were good for most of the ladies, but now most are lucky to get 1-2 now. She mentioned that there have been a lot more Asian massage places showing up, but she thinks it is just the economy because they have had the same type and steady clients for years. It is just a downturn. Another tidbit was the owner may move the place to a lower rent area. Who knows.

I do know this, a .8 door fee and a .6 expected min tip does not help their chances. What I also found unnerving, but not unexpected, is that they track every time you have been there and with each masseuse. This was my first time with Pam and she said well I have seen you have been there with w, x, y and z.

Why do I still go? Security, the place has been there forever. I have built a trust with some of the ladies and likewise. The more you go the more they trust you and likewise. You can have a pleasant conversation with your masseuse with no hand gesturing. They don't overly advertise themselves and they don't take chances. They blend in. Face it the places that get busted are obvious, they advertise massage, have late hrs and openly advertise in other venues. The old Royal Sauna went as far as advertising on the building in huge signs. What got them was a young couple went there looking to buy a hot tub and then complained to the police when they found hot-tubs were not for sale. The big downside is they keep your name on file.

wet

Gosox25
10-05-08, 12:01
Has anyone tried out the nurse that advertises on CL?Hello there,

I found this site a while ago and have been a lurker a bit as I didn't have much added info of value. I miss being able to see a cute girl at JoL or that busty blonde that used to live on Beacon St. but that was years ago and I took some time away from this little hobby.

I did see this woman at her office in Wakefield. She was older and nice but was one of the types who think they give a much better massage than they actually do...it was more like a rub. She did have a great touch and it was undraped so I felt there was hope.

I work in the area so I really was hoping!

However, she just talked way too much and the ending was far from sensual. You do leave there happy but it just didn't do it for me.

Again, she was a really nice woman and I'm sure you could possibly talk her into customizing things a bit more to suit your needs but she just didn't do it for me.

Good luck

Longjblues
10-05-08, 19:02
Hello there,

I found this site a while ago and have been a lurker a bit as I didn't have much added info of value. I miss being able to see a cute girl at JoL or that busty blonde that used to live on Beacon St. but that was years ago and I took some time away from this little hobby. I did see this woman at her office in Wakefield. She was older and nice but was one of the types who think they give a much better massage than they actually do...it was more like a rub. She did have a great touch and it was undraped so I felt there was hope. I work in the area so I really was hoping!

However, she just talked way too much and the ending was far from sensual. You do leave there happy but it just didn't do it for me. Again, she was a really nice woman and I'm sure you could possibly talk her into customizing things a bit more to suit your needs but she just didn't do it for me.

Good luck

That describes my experience as well. The masseuse is nice and friendly, probably in her late fortys or early fiftys, but was not attractive to me. Adequate massage with happy ending.

One guy I trade emails with recommended her. Thus, depends on what exactly you are looking for in a massage. Price is fair, and you do leave happy, but I'm not going to repeat.

Flhxi
10-05-08, 20:52
I made an appointment on a Sunday and the place was closed.

They run a lot of ads on CL.

Markvi
10-05-08, 21:20
Door fee is still .8 even though the owner had experimented with .85 for a week but the ladies objected.
In case you don't know, it is .7 if you go there before 10 AM.

Stressed Out
10-05-08, 22:00
Hi All - I've been noticing posts from a 'Tiffany' who is a mature 'blonde doll' who gives a great massage. She posts as 45 and her numbers end in 1117. Her ads are kinda fun and before I give her a call I thought I'd give a shout to see if anyone has seen or heard anything about her. i'm not sure where on the so shore she is from and she doesn't post a pic. Her ad is below. Given the wide latitude of ladies in that age range that you can encounter I'd rather find something out before I take the plunge. This is not Clareese who has ads for the first time in a long time today.

A REAL BLOND DOLL.....AND SHE TAKES THE CAKE DOIN MASSAGE.......... - w4m - 45 (southshore)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-867174838@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-05, 11:13AM EDT

SHE'S ONE LIVING BLOND DOLL....AND DOES ONE GREAT MASSAGE.....If You are Interested in Relaxing and Unwinding from a hard weeks work, Come Relax with a nice Massage....One Blond Doll for your personal Massage....Very relaxing atmosphere....Nice soft soothing music...Pure Luxury all the way..ask for tiffany 1-508-246-1117.....Come and Enjoy......

The second one I'm looking for info on is a 36 year old in Quincy. She also posts no pics and her ads are usually one lines. The mostly say blue eyed blonde trying to make a buck. Thanks SO

come start ur weekend of right - w4m - 36 (quincy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-864731304@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-03, 9:54AM EDT

come start ur wekend of right in calls only please

saturday specials in calls only - w4m - 36 (quincy)

Reply to: pers-865964274@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-04, 8:48AM EDT

blue eyes blonde here looking to make a buck iam d/d free very descrect in quincy in calls only please
saturday specials in calls only please iam d/d free

SCX13
10-05-08, 22:31
Hi Stressed Out, I would recommend that you not bother with the 36 y.o. blonde in Quincy. I've seen her and I should have walked but I'm too damn nice. Saying that she's very rough around the edges is putting it mildly. I did not notice when I initially arrived but did see afterwards that she a handgun out. I don't know if it was actually real but it looked real enough to me. Suffice it to say, I will not repeat and I thank my lucky stars nothing happened to me. Stay safe!

Hi All - I've been noticing posts from a 'Tiffany' who is a mature 'blonde doll' who gives a great massage. She posts as 45 and her numbers end in 1117. Her ads are kinda fun and before I give her a call I thought I'd give a shout to see if anyone has seen or heard anything about her. i'm not sure where on the so shore she is from and she doesn't post a pic. Her ad is below. Given the wide latitude of ladies in that age range that you can encounter I'd rather find something out before I take the plunge. This is not Clareese who has ads for the first time in a long time today.

A REAL BLOND DOLL.....AND SHE TAKES THE CAKE DOIN MASSAGE.......... - w4m - 45 (southshore)

SHE'S ONE LIVING BLOND DOLL....AND DOES ONE GREAT MASSAGE.....If You are Interested in Relaxing and Unwinding from a hard weeks work, Come Relax with a nice Massage....One Blond Doll for your personal Massage....Very relaxing atmosphere....Nice soft soothing music...Pure Luxury all the way..ask for tiffany 1-508-246-1117.....Come and Enjoy......

The second one I'm looking for info on is a 36 year old in Quincy. She also posts no pics and her ads are usually one lines. The mostly say blue eyed blonde trying to make a buck. Thanks SO

blue eyes blonde here looking to make a buck iam d/d free very descrect in quincy in calls only please

Member #5039
10-05-08, 23:28
I have to say this WTF! I don't know about you but if it were me and the power went out and there was an electrical smell, I would have got my clothes on pronto and would have gotten out of there as fast as I could. The last thing I would like to see is Fox 25 Helicopter and Channel 5 news crew out there filming a fire at a "massage parlor". The camera pans and there you are covered in a blanket only. How do you explain that to your significant other that you were just going to run some errands. You are one brave SOB and obviously your little head was doing all the thinking during that episode.

wetI drove over and stopped at the front door tonight. The door was partially open and ALL the lights were out. Seems they have not fixed the electrical problems; place looks creepy with the lights out. Probably better to visit during daylight hours.

Bigbuzz
10-06-08, 01:21
Stay away from this one. She has an attitude. Asked a lot of questions about How many, R u married, Do you have a lot of money, stupid stuff. She directed me into an apartment complex just off exit 34. Called her that I had arrive and she gave me directions to her building. Was with a friend who wasn't going to partake but was with me, going to a club later. She must have had the eyes on me when I parked in her lot and after I called her for further info she yelled at me for having my friend with me who was in the car. Wouldn't answer the phone. Had me drive 1/2 from my place to hers and this is what we put up with. Screw her. Last four 4501 she saids in her Phoenix ad # 1, I say # 10 in attitude.

Diogenesbarrel
10-06-08, 08:02
Based on reports of Hoover quality suckage, I setup an appt w/Bobo's spa in CT. The place is a potentially busy open hair/nail spa with a curtained off section for massage. I gave her .4 for a half hour and she looked at the money with disdain and asked "you want just massage?" Not too worried about LEO in CT, I guess.

I indicated I'd like extras, and she held her hand out. Unfortunately, I was not clear about *which* extras and that would burn me soon. I gave her another .4 and she looked happy.

The "massage" on my front was short and unsweet. I turned over and she immediately worked on Mr. Johnson. She asked "you like?" and I indicated that I'd prefer her mouth. She shook her head no and explained in her usual two word sentence form "teeth bad!"

Great, just gave a .4 tip for a mediocre hand job and paid .4 for a half when I'd prefer to pay and stay for ten minutes. Time to close my eyes and just think about something nice... like Tracey.. yes, thank you fantasy girl, and in this fantasy she doesn't talk so much 'cause her mouth's very busy..

Afterwards she asked me if I was single (yes) and wanted to meet a nice Chinese girl. Thought she was going to introduce me to someone, gave me her cell number and asked me to call. I suspect this is a service of some sort, sounded like it might involve a trip to China. Weirdest upsell I've ever heard.

I asked how long her teeth would be "bad" and she could not tell me. Since the main feature of this otherwise awful circus is now off the menu, I'll not repeat and suggest you consider avoiding until her teeth are better, and I don't think she'll be posting a sign to that effect.

Luke 777
10-06-08, 09:19
Has anyone tried out the nurse that advertises on CL?

Older - 40+. Good, not great, schooled massage. Uninspired HE. Better options elsewhere.

Turbo Man1234
10-06-08, 10:19
Have seen reports on FY north of Boston.

Where is it and how do I contact?

Turbonium K
10-06-08, 18:23
Hiya Gents, I apologize for having not posted in what seems like forever. Long story short, I procrastinated for a good long while and finally had my hernia surgery done a few months back. With the pain and discomfort finally gone and months of AMP funds stockpiled, I decided to get back into the AMP experience with a bang (pun intended).

First stop, Providence. CH - great but pricey! To be honest, I was craving FS when I usually do not. I think her name was Jackie, a sexy Korean gal, I highly recommend for any guys willing to drop the cash and make the drive.

Then I chose to stay more local. I had strategically scheduled some time with our local Taoist masseuse (mentioned earlier in threads). I'd saved her number for a rainy day, and I finally had the funds to book some time with her. $300 just to get in the door.

I will say, however, this will probably rank as one of the best massages I've had in a long, long time. She was so focused and into her craft, it was truly refreshing not to mention enlightening (if you can pay attention long enough and not blow your load). An amazing HE that I won't describe right now. But the massage itself was better than many I've gotten from high-class spas at high-class hotels. She's a very pretty woman, very physically fit.

There are I think 2 other Tao masseuses in the Boston area, and I'm thinking it's worth my saving up to try them as well. I'll report on those very soon. As much as I've always been an FY guy, I think I've found my new "treat myself to something more" place.

Anyway, I tipped $50, and promised to repeat. PM me for the specifics, or you read back through the posts, most of it has more-or-less been described before.

One final note - she uses what seems like 3-4 different scented oils and sprays, which makes going anywhere afterwards difficult, unless you're into smelling like an Asian whorehouse noticeable from probably 10ft away. I had to run home first and shower for 30+ minutes just to get all the scented stuff off me and out of every nook and cranny.

Turbonium K
10-06-08, 18:31
You know, I just Googled it, and it actually comes up as one of the first results if you enter its full name and "Boston."

In a nutshell, not many here will be willing to kindly help you with your specific request and only 4 posts to your name. I can only suggest you read back through the posts (I know, it's quite a bit) and you'll find plenty of clues.

Good luck,
Turbo

Have seen reports on FY north of Boston.

Where is it and how do I contact?

Turbo Man1234
10-06-08, 19:08
Thanks,

What is the full name of FY

I know I am new here, but just recently came across the site which I love.

Be sure that I will be posting.

Take care

Turbo Man1234
10-06-08, 19:22
What does FY stand for so I can google it?

Dan Wesson
10-06-08, 19:22
Dio, Count your blessings, getting a gash on your unit from some infected snaggle tooth wench would be a major bummer.

The "massage" on my front was short and unsweet. I turned over and she immediately worked on Mr. Johnson. She asked "you like?" and I indicated that I'd prefer her mouth. She shook her head no and explained in her usual two word sentence form "teeth bad!"

Dan Wesson
10-06-08, 19:26
Anyone here know of any Asian Spa opening (or recently opened) in Canton? A local favorite tells me she will be working in Canton soon. At least that is how it sounded since, the combo of her accent and my slight hangover made it difficult to understand.

BTW...even with a slight hangover, a good massage with a good ending is still good.

WebDog
10-06-08, 22:02
The second one I'm looking for info on is a 36 year old in Quincy. She also posts no pics and her ads are usually one lines. The mostly say blue eyed blonde trying to make a buck.The response from SCX13 was not off the mark on this, but to add my own experience to this -- I have seen her twice, and the first time I was ready to keep walking (she met me at front stoop of her walk up apt) but went in. She her technique was very good and the price was right ($60 for BBBJTCIM). Good enough that I returned. I haven't gone back, but probably would if I really needed a reliable BBBJ and did not want to screw around with CL.

She is a Tess type of provider. Both are pretty rough, but make up for it in service (usually)

Kinfolk
10-07-08, 13:01
With Regards to,"Tiffany" she is actually more like early 50's skinny divorced Jewish woman. Lives at some condo complex on Rte 18 in Abington.Abington Glenn or something like that. She say's South Shore near the SS Hospital but it's a red herring so to speak. She only does massage no full service. Barely put's your cock in her mouth. Minimal amount of roaming. Massage is more like just a rub. She seems to wear this standard black nightie that looks pretty worn.Heavy make-up, typical for a women her age and stature, however I had to park next to her car in the lot and she has a nice new Lexus.tried to enjoy it as much as possible but she was a talker. When I flipped and she started to suck my cock, just barely I needed to cut my loses so I told her, I could cum faster if she sucked my whole cock and not just the head. I blasted her in her mouth and caught part of her face. Priceless. She ran to the bathroom to wash-up quickly. All in all, wouldn't go back have had better, have had alot worse. But definetely not worth her price at that time,140.00.

Stressed Out
10-07-08, 16:25
The response from SCX13 was not off the mark on this, but to add my own experience to this -- I have seen her twice, and the first time I was ready to keep walking (she met me at front stoop of her walk up apt) but went in. She her technique was very good and the price was right ($60 for BBBJTCIM). Good enough that I returned. I haven't gone back, but probably would if I really needed a reliable BBBJ and did not want to screw around with CL.

She is a Tess type of provider. Both are pretty rough, but make up for it in service (usually)

Thanks guys for the updates. Having seen Tess a few times I know what the reference means. And you are quite right...the service was always worth it. And as you said a BBBJTCIM for 60 is certainy worth it. I give her a try. Of course i'll make sure to watch out for the piece. Thanks again SO

Stressed Out
10-07-08, 17:05
Stay away from this one. She has an attitude. Asked a lot of questions about How many, R u married, Do you have a lot of money, stupid stuff. She directed me into an apartment complex just off exit 34. Called her that I had arrive and she gave me directions to her building. Was with a friend who wasn't going to partake but was with me, going to a club later. She must have had the eyes on me when I parked in her lot and after I called her for further info she yelled at me for having my friend with me who was in the car. Wouldn't answer the phone. Had me drive 1/2 from my place to hers and this is what we put up with. Screw her. Last four 4501 she saids in her Phoenix ad # 1, I say # 10 in attitude.

thanks for the report. I found it interesting and a bit disturbing. This place has been around for quite awhile. It used to be in the next town over. I have met some great ladies there over the last year or two who I still see when I can as they rotate into town at this place or others. The Mamasaun who runs a couple of places is quite nice. My only idea might be that your friend really spooked her. Of course I don't blame her if this was the case. If I was her I probably wouldn't have answered the phone either. Not to defend her attitude however if you were in her position doing something illegal and a car shows up with two guys in it..could it be LE or a set-up? Just my .02 but next time you try for a meet with someone just go yourself and you'll probably do a lot better. SO

Guest123
10-07-08, 21:10
With Regards to,"Tiffany" she is actually more like early 50's skinny divorced Jewish woman. Lives at some condo complex on Rte 18 in Abington.Abington Glenn or something like that. She say's South Shore near the SS Hospital but it's a red herring so to speak. She only does massage no full service. Barely put's your cock in her mouth. Minimal amount of roaming. Massage is more like just a rub. She seems to wear this standard black nightie that looks pretty worn.Heavy make-up, typical for a women her age and stature, however I had to park next to her car in the lot and she has a nice new Lexus.tried to enjoy it as much as possible but she was a talker. When I flipped and she started to suck my cock, just barely I needed to cut my loses so I told her, I could cum faster if she sucked my whole cock and not just the head. I blasted her in her mouth and caught part of her face. Priceless. She ran to the bathroom to wash-up quickly. All in all, wouldn't go back have had better, have had alot worse. But definetely not worth her price at that time,140.00.
I posted a report of my visit with her back earlier this summer. At the time, she said her name was Diamond. I know it's the same women because you described both her and her condo to a "t". (And her phone ends in 1117)

It's a very nice, clean apartment, and very discrete location. The one thing you didn't mention is her small yapping dog that wouldn't stop barking when I arrived. I wanted to drop kick that mutt out the second floor window. At the time I thought I would return, but I've found much beter out there. That and the fact that she has almost no breasts, they are that small. I like breasts, and was disappointed when I saw how small hers were.

Guest123

Longjblues
10-07-08, 21:15
thanks for the report. I found it interesting and a bit disturbing. This place has been around for quite awhile. It used to be in the next town over. I have met some great ladies there over the last year or two who I still see when I can as they rotate into town at this place or others. The Mamasaun who runs a couple of places is quite nice. My only idea might be that your friend really spooked her. Of course I don't blame her if this was the case. If I was her I probably wouldn't have answered the phone either. Not to defend her attitude however if you were in her position doing something illegal and a car shows up with two guys in it..could it be LE or a set-up? Just my .02 but next time you try for a meet with someone just go yourself and you'll probably do a lot better. SO

I thought you were too kind to BigBuzz, StressedOut.

Were you buzzed BB?? You show up with a buddy riding shotgun, and you're shocked that the woman wouldn't see you, and told you to leave.

It would be my guess that most guys don't bring a buddy, and the lady thought something nefarious was in the works. Thus, her very reasonable reaction to it. IMVHO.

Bigbuzz
10-08-08, 16:53
Usually I arrive alone but this was different, my co-hort wasn't going to see her, I was. He was along for the ride which would have eventually ended to a watering hole not too far for this place. Either way, didn't really think that they had a look out on 128. My bust.

Member #5039
10-08-08, 22:23
Toft and tried out an unexplored venue. Hidden, but on your CL radar. It is in the merrimack valley and only a few months old. Called up got local, broken english. Second floor. Saw V and was pleasantly surprised at the toneness of the body. Similar to that of 'T' at FY. Great smile. 7 for 1hr. Got into birthday suit, no cover. Came in and asked my preference to hardness. Went with soft as just getting back to running. Was a fantastic feather touch right to tease. Game on!

Had to work hard to get me up on all fours as was in state of maine brothel earlier this week for the draining. Finish came with 30min left. Cleaned up and then got a 30min fantastic massage. Was reluctant to post this and will see how future visits go. New one coming in tomorrow.

I am posting to say that there are new ones to find, do the work and it will come out. I do not want to ruin a great thing so I will pm with trusted 'contributing' members. Otherwise, a few hints (merrimack valley), few months old so they say.

Damage. 7 +. 3 tipI agree with BB35, had the same experience. There are two women there but the second is not as good looking, medium build, but both give a great massage, no cover, good technique. Place is clean and the women are very pleasant and accomodating. Allow some roming, but usually in tight clothes.

Haven't had the chance to compare to the talent at FY, but looking foward to do so soon.

Mardole
10-09-08, 02:01
Usually I arrive alone but this was different, my co-hort wasn't going to see her, I was. He was along for the ride which would have eventually ended to a watering hole not too far for this place. Either way, didn't really think that they had a look out on 128. My bust.Still, you got to think about it.

The kind of service most of us look for is not exactly 100% A-OK in MA, and the kind of service presumably advertised is also not OK without a state license (that's why it's called "LMT"), which I doubt very much is part of the deal.

I think it's safe to say that most of us do not usually go cruising with a buddy in the shotgun seat who stays put for the duration, and it's perfectly reasonable for someone operating under the radar to be suspicious. Wouldn't you be in her place?

If anything, your report (apart from the part in your first post about her inquisitiveness) should make this provider more attractive, not less: I definitely prefer a cautious and careful provider. Carelessness can get the provider into trouble, but it could also be unpleasant for the poor schmuck who happens to be there when she's busted.

Stay safe.

What does FY stand for so I can google it?Try "Forever Young".

Navin Johnson
10-09-08, 14:28
Angel's has been written about constantly in this thread, but I figure a new review thrown onto the fire doesn't hurt. After visiting many of the Malden area MP and not being impressed, I decided to go to Quincy for my first visit to Angel's.

I called and got Angel on the phone. I asked for a 2pm appointment with her and she said that was fine. Of course the fact that she didn't ask for my name should have warned me I was in for trouble. So at 5 minutes to 2 I called to confirm my appointment, and she asked me to come at 2:45 instead and promised I could see her then. This is my mistake and I should have just canceled right then. Instead I agreed and had to kill of 45 more minutes.

The place was easy to find (although at this time there is construction going on in front of the building, with a cop posted out front as a flag waver). I went upstairs and saw Angel and Amy in the waiting area. No doubt which one was Angel, she had a rack to die for. Couldn't wait, but before I settled down in the room, I needed to use the men's room. Angel said fine but when I came back all of a sudden she said I was going to see Amy.

Judging by the uneven reviews for Amy, I saw my expectations grow smaller by the minute (because of the later start time and the switch to Amy). I said I wanted Angel, but it looked like it was Amy or nothing. NOW I should have left but after all the time wasted and effort, I took the plunge with Amy. Angel promised I could see her next time. Grrr.

This is where it actually went well. Amy is pretty and fit, but doesn't have Angel's body. To my surprise Amy's attitude was friendly and nice. I started off on my back and she gives a pretty good massage. 10 minutes in she started to use heated stones on my arms and back. Very good, first time I've had a massage like that. Shortly after that she asked if I wanted extras and I said yes. It was nice not to have to wait for the very end for the main event: maybe there'll be two rounds! So the first pop was before the flip and Amy did a good job.

After the first, I flipped over and she proceeded to massage everywhere else, along with a facial which she did well. Seeing as I had some time, I asked for a second go, but she said no. She mumbled some excuse I couldn't understand even after she repeated it. She promised next time I could have two (and she also did not give me the whole hour). If promises were money Angel and Amy would be millionaires by now. So I said fine, and tipped on top of the .60 door fee. Amy hugged me goodbye, smiled and I was gone.

I'll go back and I might even stick to Amy because even though there were many problems, it was a better session than the ones I've had here in Malden. I just hate that all of these MPs promise you the moon and stars, but you always get less. This is pretty much why I'm done with any place in Malden. And it's why I still miss Susan in CT. She gave you all the time, as many rounds as you wanted, was friendly. I didn't realize how much Susan would spoil you. Just one question: is it easy for two go's with Angel? If so, then my next visit might be strictly Angel.

Harderik
10-09-08, 15:13
What does FY stand for so I can google it?Let's just say it corresponds to a certain Rod Stewart song. It's in a town with the same name as a Washington suburb.

Brlewis
10-09-08, 16:50
[/Quote]One final note - she uses what seems like 3-4 different scented oils and sprays, which makes going anywhere afterwards difficult, unless you're into smelling like an Asian whorehouse noticeable from probably 10ft away. I had to run home first and shower for 30+ minutes just to get all the scented stuff off me and out of every nook and cranny.[/QUOTE]That's a perfect description, you really made me laugh.

On a side note, I hate scented oils.

Bigbuzz
10-09-08, 18:15
This is a great forum as with everyone I learn something new everyday.

Momo Epez
10-10-08, 00:24
Angel's has been written about constantly in this thread, but I figure a new review thrown onto the fire doesn't hurt. After visiting many of the Malden area MP and not being impressed, I decided to go to QuincyNj, you just had the typical first time experience at Angels. Many people pref. Angel because of her rack. She also provides a great massage with good teasing. But Amy is actualy the warmer of the two. Not as good a masage as Angels but with time you'll actualy get more from her. Plus Angel is always on the phone to the point that it becomes annoying. Angel also bounced you over to Amy because a regular of hers showed up. When you become a regular, you can do some bouncing of your own.

Aside from one reviewer that said he demanded two pops from Angel from the start and got it, two pops are not the standard here. After your pop, you get more massaging and the standard facial.

They often have people drop by with out an appointment and they hate to turn biz away as they also get their share of no shows. If you liked what you got inspite the hassles, you'll like it more as they get to know you.

When I read the negative experiences our brothers report on this site, I wonder why they put up with the lousy massages and the no happy endings that they seem to rub into all the time. Whats even more amazing is that they go a second time hoping they did not get any by mistake.

Oeddeo
10-10-08, 01:11
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with "sorority girls"? #2442 they are in the same building as Tina and china massage on Newport.

HappyDave
10-10-08, 06:58
Angel's has been written about constantly in this thread, but I figure a new review thrown onto the fire doesn't hurt. After visiting many of the Malden area MP and not being impressed, I decided to go to Quincy for my first visit to Angel's.

I called and got Angel on the phone. I asked for a 2pm appointment with her and she said that was fine. Of course the fact that she didn't ask for my name should have warned me I was in for trouble. So at 5 minutes to 2 I called to confirm my appointment, and she asked me to come at 2:45 instead and promised I could see her then. This is my mistake and I should have just canceled right then. Instead I agreed and had to kill of 45 more minutes.

The place was easy to find (although at this time there is construction going on in front of the building, with a cop posted out front as a flag waver). I went upstairs and saw Angel and Amy in the waiting area. No doubt which one was Angel, she had a rack to die for. Couldn't wait, but before I settled down in the room, I needed to use the men's room. Angel said fine but when I came back all of a sudden she said I was going to see Amy.

Judging by the uneven reviews for Amy, I saw my expectations grow smaller by the minute (because of the later start time and the switch to Amy). I said I wanted Angel, but it looked like it was Amy or nothing. NOW I should have left but after all the time wasted and effort, I took the plunge with Amy. Angel promised I could see her next time. Grrr.

This is where it actually went well. Amy is pretty and fit, but doesn't have Angel's body. To my surprise Amy's attitude was friendly and nice. I started off on my back and she gives a pretty good massage. 10 minutes in she started to use heated stones on my arms and back. Very good, first time I've had a massage like that. Shortly after that she asked if I wanted extras and I said yes. It was nice not to have to wait for the very end for the main event: maybe there'll be two rounds! So the first pop was before the flip and Amy did a good job.

After the first, I flipped over and she proceeded to massage everywhere else, along with a facial which she did well. Seeing as I had some time, I asked for a second go, but she said no. She mumbled some excuse I couldn't understand even after she repeated it. She promised next time I could have two (and she also did not give me the whole hour). If promises were money Angel and Amy would be millionaires by now. So I said fine, and tipped on top of the .60 door fee. Amy hugged me goodbye, smiled and I was gone.

I'll go back and I might even stick to Amy because even though there were many problems, it was a better session than the ones I've had here in Malden. I just hate that all of these MPs promise you the moon and stars, but you always get less. This is pretty much why I'm done with any place in Malden. And it's why I still miss Susan in CT. She gave you all the time, as many rounds as you wanted, was friendly. I didn't realize how much Susan would spoil you. Just one question: is it easy for two go's with Angel? If so, then my next visit might be strictly Angel.Yes Angel will try for a second pop if their is time

Spinnerluvr
10-10-08, 11:53
What does FY stand for so I can google it?Its for Forever Young and if you had bothered to RTFF you would have known that.

Let's just say it corresponds to a certain Rod Stewart song. It's in a town with the same name as a Washington suburb.What, you think LE cant figure out that stupid code?

Navin Johnson
10-10-08, 13:33
They often have people drop by with out an appointment and they hate to turn biz away as they also get their share of no shows. If you liked what you got inspite the hassles, you'll like it more as they get to know you.

When I read the negative experiences our brothers report on this site, I wonder why they put up with the lousy massages and the no happy endings that they seem to rub into all the time. Whats even more amazing is that they go a second time hoping they did not get any by mistake.To be fair (and the last time I'll be a broken record) The first time I saw Susan it was only the massage. It threw me off because I had read reviews totally opposite of what happened.

So I went back a second time, and from then on it was totally different and got the full treatment. She actually liked me as a customer because I never broke appointments, and (hardly) ever showed up late. She mentioned all the NCNSs and said it was a big problem.

And too bad her her replacement, Linda, is just out and out not worth it. A face only a mother could love, no massage technique, and just very poor communication.

Horny Henry
10-10-08, 14:38
Just one question: is it easy for two go's with Angel? If so, then my next visit might be strictly Angel.Two pops are on the menu, try Angel, I prefer her over Amy. 2 pops are assured if you lead in with a generous tip right out of the gate. 60+50-60

Shooter6
10-10-08, 17:13
Anybody have an experience with this one? Please contact me if you do.

Thanks

My name is Rubyah I offer a Save, Discreet, Prompt, No Drama And No Rush to Gentlemen That are Clean, Mature, Well Manner, Respectful, Easy-going And That Knows How To Treat A Lady.

I come Straight From Brazil, I Stand 5'6", Weight 155lbs, 36C-34-44, Brown Eyes, black hair And a Nice and Very Soft Light Skin.

I am Easy-going, I have a very Nice Friendly Personality, Very Fun loving and I am very Open-minded. I love To Have A Good Time.

I will make You Feel Comfortable. I assure You that You Will come Back for More.

If You Want A Relaxing Time, A time Of Fun, A get away From Your Problems Or Just For relax massage, Companionship, Or Just Some One To Talk To. Feel Free to Call Me At any time Either Day Or Night.

Hope To Hear From you Soon, XOXO Rubyah XXX-XXX-7393.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/874354137.html

Mr Boston
10-11-08, 01:17
Let's just say it corresponds to a certain Rod Stewart song. It's in a town with the same name as a Washington suburb.I thought you were talking about Maggie May's in Vienna. *S*

Mr Boston

Fast Spa
10-11-08, 07:53
Well Just to let you guys all Know. I just found a great Asian spa in braintree. I saw ad in craigslist that sounded familiar so I called them up. Yes it was the sweet voice of CoCo. Nice asain girl very young and beautiful. Went to this place on 89 hancock street right accross from hancock lumber. Typical asain massage with lots of touching on the low side and then the flip was awsome allowed roaming and typical finish 70 + 40t very happy will return again.

HappyDave
10-11-08, 11:45
Well Just to let you guys all Know. I just found a great Asian spa in braintree. I saw ad in craigslist that sounded familiar so I called them up. Yes it was the sweet voice of CoCo. Nice asain girl very young and beautiful. Went to this place on 89 hancock street right accross from hancock lumber. Typical asain massage with lots of touching on the low side and then the flip was awsome allowed roaming and typical finish 70 + 40t very happy will return again.Sounds like an ad could you post or pm the digits.

HappyDave
10-11-08, 15:41
Been exploring RI lately, several poor experiences decided to get some consistence. Went to Angel's today asked for and got Amy had been with her for a while. I think she is warmer than angel. No phone calls and the hot stone was a treat. Totally un rushed, did not like the bumb thing though. On the flip top up for access, usually bottom down to but not this time may have been for a reason, Did allow full roaming under the back of the skirt over the panties. Great massage after the HE. Will repeat again looks 8 for age I am older. 6 house. 4 tip as usual. Like the fresh paper that is changed in front of me, feels cleaner than RI AMPs.

Oeddeo
10-12-08, 12:22
Been exploring RI lately, several poor experiences decided to get some consistence. Went to Angel's today asked for and got Amy had been with her for a while. I think she is warmer than angel. No phone calls and the hot stone was a treat. Totally un rushed, did not like the bumb thing though. On the flip top up for access, usually bottom down to but not this time may have been for a reason, Did allow full roaming under the back of the skirt over the panties. Great massage after the HE. Will repeat again looks 8 for age I am older. 6 house. 4 tip as usual. Like the fresh paper that is changed in front of me, feels cleaner than RI AMPs.I haven't been to angels In a while, because It is getting too crowded. The last couple of times I have been there I was literally bumping into a guy coming out, and I would see at least one guy sitting in the waiting room. The heavy traffic is good news for angel, but bad news for those that like to get in and get out without being seen.

Cazbaa
10-12-08, 19:31
I haven't been to angels In a while, because It is getting too crowded. The last couple of times I have been there I was literally bumping into a guy coming out, and I would see at least one guy sitting in the waiting room. The heavy traffic is good news for angel, but bad news for those that like to get in and get out without being seen.I called for a 3:30 appointment and Angel answered. "come on over" was her reply. When I showed up, Amy (my favorite) appeared and asked me to wait 20 minutes. Don't think so. She then replied "10 minutes" to which I immediately left. I don't like sitting there not knowing who may appear on the way out. They are overbooked, so I don't know if I'll return. Not my cup of tea.

Mini Man
10-13-08, 14:32
I find it interesting that everyone is rediscovering angel and amy. They have always been the value meal. Not the best, not the worst, but always good value. I find angel has the best body, but she really doesn't want you to touch her much. Amy has a nice body, and she is more open to having you touch her. I have enjoyed every part of her. Both give a good massage but not the best. The place is clean, but usually busy. My first experience was with amy. I have tried alot of AMP's and have found better looking women, better massages, not any better regarding cleanliness, and even better massage and ending, but not a combination that is better. I also find it interesting that about every 6 months there is a caution that the LE is going to bust them and it never happens. Knowing how smart Angel is I am sure the LE is cared for very well.

I might just go back and try the value meal, it has been a long time. Do I choose the visual delight or the physical delight. So many choices.

Sandywhite45
10-13-08, 17:52
Been to centennial on weekend. Made a appointment with Mia. She was wonderful. Nice massage and than the FS.

Roaminrnd
10-14-08, 01:45
Visited a place that has been reviewed here before, it has the buy 10 get 1 free card. I've been there probably 4 or 5 times and it has always been consistant. Good massage, HE that you kind of had to coax, no roaming and a shower. The overall service has been good and the staff is nice.

On my recent visit I had a Cambodian provider who, quite honestly, was not very "appealing". She provided a good massage and then slammed the door on the flip. "Customers are not allowed to touch the staff at any time". And she was serious.

Think twice about going here if you are looking for more than just a massage.

Hjfetish
10-14-08, 02:08
Ok guys, last night I went to CP. I know it gets mixed reviews, but I absolutely love the place. In the middle of the massage with Sue, I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back, I lay back down, and Sue looks at my sock and asks me why it's dirty. I think nothing of it. At the end when I m getting dressed, I notice blood all over my sock. I am a diabetic, and I get foot ulcers quite often. I took off the sock and started to panic, and the two girls were panicing! I ended up driving to the ER and getting it taken care of.

I guess that wasn't a funny story, but I definitely had tolie at the hospital about how I discovered that my toe was bleeding!

Robert D
10-14-08, 08:07
Sorry - I went to this place a couple of weeks ago (advertise as exit 34 on THS) and meant to post sooner. I got there and the provider told me they do "package specials only". I had only wanted a massage at the time and she would not give me one. I found this particularly weird, especially since how they advertise. She was very nice about it and I gave her 20 for her time. Provider was average to pretty good looking. I was a little weirded out by the location... nice but seems like it would draw attention. That's my experience, anyway.

Capt Thunder
10-14-08, 16:37
Just saw Tina on Newport, after reading through some reports. She is indeed a cute, thin, albeit older (40s? ), Asian woman as previously posted. Walk in and ask price, . 7 for hr, . 4 for half, I go with half for first visit. Fantastic hard massage. A real pro here and seems her first line of business. I give all the right signals and on the flip, after more nice massage, she hand motions if I want extras. I say of course, she says. 4 more. Nice slow HR working on boys with one hand while working the other very nicely with lots of oil. Finish just in time for 1/2hr. No de-clothing on her part, but not necessarily interested. Afterwards I ask if there are any other extras provided, she says only HR.

looks: 6-7
massage: 9
technique: 8
atmosphere: 4
WIR: maybe
Damage: .4half +.4t

Been through reports looking for other options in the area...

Anyone recommend a good bbbj for the extra? any young 20s?

Anyone been to Kimarie on Newport (not Beale) - saw some very nice younger girls in there, but it also looked on straight and narrow.

Angel seems like the rave - but couldnt find a report on her age, appearance... can anyone help with that?

Kamo

New World Order
10-14-08, 17:52
A few weeks ago, I went to Choi's Health Spa in Saugus, MA.

This place has been open for years and it is run by Koreans.

It is $100 for a one hour full-body massage. You can use the sauna and spa for as long as you wish.

The massage was excellent. My body feels much better. But this place does not provide extras.

Draping is required.

So if you want a great full body massage, this is the place. But if you want "extras", then look elsewhere.

I went at around 5pm and stayed until 7pm. The girls were having dinner. They asked if I wanted some food so I did. If I cannot get a HJ, I might as well get some food. lol

The girls are in their late 30s.

New World Order
10-14-08, 17:55
A few weeks ago, I went to a Chinese massage parlor in Boston, MA.

The AMP is located right behind New England School of Law.

Phone number: 617-XXX-1098

It is $70 USD for an hour.

They had two girls. Both looked decent. Nothing special.

The massage was very good. Draping is not required. A HJ is included.

But these two girls were being a bit noisy and in a residential apartment, they seem to be bringing too much attention. I wonder if neighbors have complained or not.

Bigbuzz
10-14-08, 18:51

But these two girls were being a bit noisy and in a residential apartment, they seem to be bringing too much attention. I wonder if neighbors have complained or not.I too went there several months ago and had a decent time, only got the HE via HJ for .3. Overall not bad. The girls were older and you are right, they don't seem to care about their being in the apt building.

Bigbuzz
10-14-08, 21:52

But these two girls were being a bit noisy and in a residential apartment, they seem to be bringing too much attention. I wonder if neighbors have complained or not.I was there several weeks ago, two olders girls, not bad did the HE via HJ for .3. May go back. You are right they don't seem to care about their neighbors, it's a place wanting the attention of LE if the neighbors complain.

Stressed Out
10-15-08, 13:36
Well Just to let you guys all Know. I just found a great Asian spa in braintree. I saw ad in craigslist that sounded familiar so I called them up. Yes it was the sweet voice of CoCo. Nice asain girl very young and beautiful. Went to this place on 89 hancock street right accross from hancock lumber. Typical asain massage with lots of touching on the low side and then the flip was awsome allowed roaming and typical finish 70 + 40t very happy will return again.

I sent this gent a PM (prob with everyone else) looking for some info since there is none in his review a while ago. I haven't heard back so I thought i'd ask it as a post. Please post some sort of contact info here or as a PM. Nice to find good places only if we can visit too! Thanks SO

Spinnerluvr
10-15-08, 19:30
I sent this gent a PM (prob with everyone else) looking for some info since there is none in his review a while ago. I haven't heard back so I thought i'd ask it as a post. Please post some sort of contact info here or as a PM. Nice to find good places only if we can visit too! Thanks SOWith the given info from "Fast Spa" and understanding his post may or may not be bullshit. I found the name and number for the place he is talking about in 0.29 seconds using google. Ya all need to do you own homework and quite begging others to do it for you!

Happy Hunting (if you actually hunt)

Jack MeOff2

Big Bobby35
10-15-08, 20:43
I don't typically ask for reviews in the open, mostly pm's to certain members. But here goes. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

-Karla (irish/dom) CL ad 617-***-5622 in therapeutic section.

-LuLu in the danvers area, I don't think she was at CP, but could be wrong.

-Looks like American/Self spa is on CL now advertising

I have quite a few others I'd like to pass info about, as time and gas has really crept into the 'slush' fund. As always will pass info with trusted members.

Stressed Out
10-15-08, 21:23
Hi All - I've been checking out Kiah in Quincy for awhile. The pics she posts are quite remarkable and even if they weren't her they got my interest up. Anyhow - I had last Friday off and saw her ad. I gave her a call and set-up an appointment about noon. She is just off of Quincy Center and easy to find. She opened the door and was in a bustier with incredible breasts. She was kinda cute although befinitely on the bigger side. And just like she said....triple D's. Things were looking up. Got undressed and gave her the donation...she wanted it up front and made it clear. Not a problem but didn't sit well.
So I laid down on her massage table and she gave me plenty of oil and did a 'body rub' style of massage. After about 10 minutes she told me I could turn over when I wanted. I waited another minute or two to see if there would be any teasing....there wasn't so I turned over. Her top was off and her breasts were quite incredible which she encouraged me to touch and squeeze. She poured on the oil and immediately went for the guy and the boys. I played with her breasts as she went to town. She was rough and had a very firm grip to the point of hurting. After a quick minute she seemed exasperated I wasn't done so she gripped harder. I finished in fear of keeping them intact. She got me a paper towel and left saying I'll be waiting for you in the front room. So here I was..covered in oil and me. I wanted to ask her for a shower but she had disappeared to her tv. So I wiped myself off and left. She didn't seem to want to leave her soaps she was watching but she qiockly let me out said to please come back and have a good day.
So 150 bucks and 25 minutes later I left with the big guy in pain and plenty of oil all over me. In my 30 years of mongering this was one of my biggest disappointments. To bad as she definitely had great breasts. I would not recommend and will not be back. Maybe for 60 bucks but not for 150.

Guest123
10-15-08, 21:52
Ok guys, last night I went to CP. ...In the middle of the massage with Sue, I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back, I lay back down, and Sue looks at my sock and asks me why it's dirty. I think nothing of it. At the end when I m getting dressed, I notice blood all over my sock. I am a diabetic, and I get foot ulcers quite often. I took off the sock and started to panic, and the two girls were panicing! I ended up driving to the ER and getting it taken care of.
I guess that wasn't a funny story, but I definitely had to lie at the hospital about how I discovered that my toe was bleeding!
You get a massage with your socks on? Actually, that is funny!

Guest123

Hjfetish
10-16-08, 00:17
Lol! I have neuropathy in my feet, and I get no benefit fro ladies touching my feet. In fact, I hate it.

Wiseass
10-16-08, 01:39
I sent this gent a PM (prob with everyone else) looking for some info since there is none in his review a while ago. I haven't heard back so I thought i'd ask it as a post. Please post some sort of contact info here or as a PM. Nice to find good places only if we can visit too! Thanks SO

Posted in CL Therapeutic Services
Fell Like the SunShine has gone ? Get a SOOTHING Massage Therapy (Braintree)

Let The Sunny Personality of our fit and beautiful ASIAN staff Brighten up your day with a Great ASIAN massage in all the right areas that need it. Low Back Pain Muscle tension arround the neck and shoulders can all be relived with deep tissue experience treating depression anxiety post-traumatic stress disorder as well as addiction issues also do couples and family comunseling as well take most insurances and private pay soothing massage.If you have stress we can relieve it with a soft touch massage . Hot towel rub with every 1 hour massage leaves you renewed relaxed and refreshed YOU WILL LEAVE WITH A SMILES ! Located in braintree at 89 hancock street Across from braintree lumber 1 hour session $70.00 Call Before 6;30pm for appt. Business Hours; Mon -- Sun 9;00am---7;30pm Free parking Welcome please Call; (617) -- #*^ -- 9997 Thanks

* License info: licensed in licensure

Shamrock5
10-16-08, 06:39
Can someone PM and tell me how to get to CP?

Spaz2580
10-16-08, 08:26
Anyone tried "pretty asian therapist" in bedford? See her ads in CL therapeutic. She's advertised before saying she used to be in Lynn. But never seen any reports on her. Any feedback would be appreciated here or PM. I called once and her hse fee was. 80 which is a bit pricey.

Recently went to Ocean in Q. (newport ave) got the 4H. Both masseuse were in early 40s. Not much to look at, but massage was sensual. No negotiating for tip. Paid 1. 4 total (can't beat that price). 5 each for 1 hour massage and tipped. 2 each.

Will return for good massage and decent price. Allowed some roaming above clothes for one of the girls and for owner she allowed under clothes roaming. There was a bit of of a musty smell to the place. But tolerable.

Anyone tried Kimarie which is clothes by.

New World Order
10-16-08, 11:30
Last week, I went to Providence, Rhode Island and visited a Chinese massage parlor.

Name: Sunflower Spa

Address: XXX Douglas Ave. Providence, RI, 02908

Telephone: 401-XXX-7816

You can find the ad in Craigslist under the Rhode Island section.

When I arrived, the place had only two girls. Both are in their mid-30s and okay in looks.

$60 for an hour.

The massage was just okay. AMPs are not known to give good massages.

There is no draping. You may take a shower.

I laid down and the girl strips down and wears only her panties. Wow, I did not see that coming. lol

I sucked on her titties with some kissing and then she gave me a HJ.

I tipped $30. She wanted more. But I just said that I had no more cash.

Their English is not that good so you will need to speak slowly.

Happy Hunting.

Spinnerluvr
10-16-08, 12:43
You get a massage with your socks on? Actually, that is funny!

Guest123Whats funny about being diabetic or having foot ulcers that bleed, could get infected and kill you?

Diogenesbarrel
10-16-08, 13:28
Anyone tried "pretty asian therapist" in bedford? See her ads in CL therapeutic. She's advertised before saying she used to be in Lynn. But never seen any reports on her. Any feedback would be appreciated here or PM. I called once and her hse fee was. 80 which is a bit pricey.I saw her a few months ago in Lynn. Very weird setup in a real estate broker's office. The room is a total new-age therapeutic environment that she shared w/another therapist. She's attractive, a bit thicker than I like but probably not fat (hard to tell, she was not provocatively dressed). Very professional and detached, didn't get a good vibe for "extras" but she offered me undraped, so I took that option. No sign of a tease and a lot of talk about her schooling, practice in Bedford, etc. When I turned over she tossed a handcloth on Mr. Unhappy.

I'm not one to push, but I did feel like a second visit could result in a more personalized session. However, at $80 and her locations both being inconvenient for me, I didn't try again.

Diogenesbarrel
10-16-08, 13:29
Whats funny about being diabetic or having foot ulcers that bleed, could get infected and kill you?+1

I've got a pretty dark sense of humor but my reaction was more "ouch!" than laughter.

Vinny_Viagra
10-16-08, 15:31
I went to the new Thai place on the Weymouth/Braintree town line. The massage was OK not the greatest $80 for an hour. At the end of the session the gal got a sour look on her face when I offerred $40 for a tip. I thought the tip was pretty good considering I had originally planned to give her $30. She asked for another $20. I mean most Asian places I go to they are just happy to get your business and do not ask you for money. Not this place. Each time I have been there three of the gals there have had their hand out trying to squeeze you for more. RI AMP its $60 at the door and $40tip all inclusive table shower and some roaming. Each time I have been there I was the only customer there so their business is a bit slow. Well it going to get slower cause I'm not going back. Why spend $130-140 or more for an hour when I can save 20-40 and not have to fight the gal at the door to choose the gal I want and then facing the embarrassment of a gal who does not like your tip. In China town or quincy you can get full service for the same price. And there is no lump in the gals pants. If you get my drift.

Member #4196
10-16-08, 16:27
Based on Big Bobby's report called and booked an appointment with Wendy. Got there, Wendy says..oopps I already with customer and I say good bye but she says try Lucy.

Oh well, both are fairly attractive and average sized bods. 70 at the door for a massage that I would compare to some of the better AMP's I have had and the HE was slow and thorough with some nice teasing before the flip for a 30 tip. Roaming OTC.

Just google CL Therapeutic for Tweksbury and it's worth a Franklin for sure.

Stressed Out
10-16-08, 20:15
[QUOTE=Wiseass]Posted in CL Therapeutic Services

thanks sir for the Braintree info. I did see that ad but for some reason thought Hancock St was only in Quincy and not Braintree. Not to mention that the name CoCo did not ring a bell. And I do frequent that area as noted by my poor review of Kiki below. As usual you have been a great help to me both on the board and off it. As far as the 'wiseass' note from Jackmeoff2 below suggesting that I do a little research he can go and practice his handle on himself. I have researched, found, frequented and provided more info in the last 35 years both on and off this board and others to members then he ever will. All he had to do was to let us know the info as you and some others did and leave the snide remarks home. Thanks again SO

Pika Pepper
10-16-08, 20:17
I saw her a few months ago in Lynn. Very weird setup in a real estate broker's office. The room is a total new-age therapeutic environment that she shared w/another therapist. She's attractive, a bit thicker than I like but probably not fat (hard to tell, she was not provocatively dressed). Very professional and detached, didn't get a good vibe for "extras" but she offered me undraped, so I took that option. No sign of a tease and a lot of talk about her schooling, practice in Bedford, etc. When I turned over she tossed a handcloth on Mr. Unhappy.

I'm not one to push, but I did feel like a second visit could result in a more personalized session. However, at $80 and her locations both being inconvenient for me, I didn't try again.

I had the same experience as Diogenesbarrel in Bedford. She was very proper, aloof and detached. I was reluctant to initiate anything. Overall, I felt the massage was not worth $80. She had nice breasts, however; so there might be a good reason to try, for those who are primarily interested in that.

D8811
10-17-08, 00:18
Made another visit to Lily's in Watertown. My regular masseuse, Amy, was busy so I had Cindy. She is new to the business. I would say that she is in her mid to late 40s. She has a bit of a tummy but a quick glance told me she was OK.

She gave a deep massage. I was concerend that she used more oil/lotion that I like, but she did a decent job of washing it off at the end. The massage was better than average but unfortunately, there was no HE this day. She promised one the next time. I alluded to the fact that there would most likely not be a next time for us but she held her ground. She did allow lots of outside roaming and gave me numerous kisses on my way out, the last one was enough to make me think about giving her another go.

The jury is still out on this one but my gut tells me to go back to Amy.

Still looking for more than a R&T in the area with a bit more access. If any of you have any tips, please point me in the right direction.

Keep Smiling.

Diogenesbarrel
10-17-08, 03:10
Made another visit to Lily's in Watertown. My regular masseuse, Amy, was busy so I had Cindy. She is new to the business. I would say that she is in her mid to late 40s. She has a bit of a tummy but a quick glance told me she was OK.

She gave a deep massage. I was concerend that she used more oil/lotion that I like, but she did a decent job of washing it off at the end. The massage was better than average but unfortunately, there was no HE this day. She promised one the next time. I alluded to the fact that there would most likely not be a next time for us but she held her ground. She did allow lots of outside roaming and gave me numerous kisses on my way out, the last one was enough to make me think about giving her another go.

The jury is still out on this one but my gut tells me to go back to Amy.

Still looking for more than a R&T in the area with a bit more access. If any of you have any tips, please point me in the right direction.

Keep Smiling.I raved about Amy on this board but over the last year she did a 180 on me - insisting that the owner, Bonnie, had told her she can't. The irony was that Bonnie had given me a great HE, but that did not sway Amy. I gave her one more chance and then told her I would not be back.

When was the last time you saw Amy and did you leave "happy"?

Thickx
10-17-08, 11:23
Dropped by unexpected alittle after 1pm, paid hse fee, I know it seems high but I love the TS. Got Anna? , can never understand these girls, short steam to loosen up and onto the TS. Was in there for a longer time than normal, must not have been anyone behind me. Almost blew my stack, she really went after it. Next into the massage room, bypassing the dry steam. Very very good medium massage. When it was time for the tickle she climbed up onto the table and started the lite touch with a undiscribable reachunder that had me climbing off the table in a good way. She also used her hair and lite blowing. Very good HJ, slow and steady to a wonderful completion. When I didn't think it could get better it did. A spectacular foot massage for another 10 mins. Now I'm not normally into that but I went with the flow and enjoyed. $ at the door and no dirty look with a. 40 tip.

Luke 777
10-17-08, 18:00
I saw her a few months ago in Lynn. Very weird setup in a real estate broker's office. The room is a total new-age therapeutic environment that she shared w/another therapist. She's attractive, a bit thicker than I like but probably not fat (hard to tell, she was not provocatively dressed). Very professional and detached, didn't get a good vibe for "extras" but she offered me undraped, so I took that option. No sign of a tease and a lot of talk about her schooling, practice in Bedford, etc. When I turned over she tossed a handcloth on Mr. Unhappy.

First visit -- massage only. Second (and final) visit she asked me to do it myself while she "helped". Her massage is schooled and good but not spectacular. I agree she is professional and detatched -- wants to come across as a legit therapeutic masseuse. I know of others she gives allegedly very good HE's to after multiple visits but I won't return. Setup is weird. When the front door opens you are totally exposed to the hallway.

Diogenesbarrel
10-17-08, 18:25
First visit -- massage only. Second (and final) visit she asked me to do it myself while she "helped". Her massage is schooled and good but not spectacular. I agree she is professional and detatched -- wants to come across as a legit therapeutic masseuse. I know of others she gives allegedly very good HE's to after multiple visits but I won't return. Setup is weird. When the front door opens you are totally exposed to the hallway.Thanks for confirming my suspicions. The fact that she pushes "very attractive" and offers undraped left me feeling like there were other options over time.

I just get a lot more excited by a girl whose feet actually touch the ground.

I'll add this about the DIY "option". I've only done it once, with Amy at Lilly's because she had me totally worked up after 90 minutes. Afterwards, I realized it's the worst of all worlds. She's expecting a better tip because I was "allowed" to do so while I did all the actual work. If I wanted to DIY I could have stayed home.

Pornlover2222
10-17-08, 18:30
Anyone have any intel on this place?

With the economy the way it is I really cannot afford to TOFTT.

Momo Epez
10-17-08, 18:33
[QUOTE=Wiseass]Posted in CL Therapeutic Services

thanks sir for the Braintree info. I did see that ad but for some reason thought Hancock St was only in Quincy and not Braintree. Not to mention that the name CoCo did not ring a bell. And I do frequent that area as noted by my poor review of Kiki below. As usual you have been a great help to me both on the board and off it. As far as the 'wiseass' note from Jackmeoff2 below suggesting that I do a little research he can go and practice his handle on himself. I have researched, found, frequented and provided more info in the last 35 years both on and off this board and others to members then he ever will. All he had to do was to let us know the info as you and some others did and leave the snide remarks home. Thanks again SOYou guys need to focus on what we all are here for. We are looking for info on these providers so we do not get ripped off.

After not getting a response from my PM inquiry, I chekced CL and sure enough there was the ad for this place. I MapQuested the address and got the location.

Called in around 4:30 for a 5pm appointment, no problem. I did not ask for Coco (big mistake) If I had, I would have found out that she left at 3:30. So I ended up with Tina, 50+ She looked younger from a far (boy do I need new glasses). Skinny as a rail, looks scores a 2 at the most. I could not understand her at all. She kept saying "next time ask for Coco, she much younger". She leads me to a side room with a massage table. Sheasked me to undress but she keeps the door open to the outer office. We were the only ones there. So why not. I jump onto the table and she start giving me the most painful massage ever. She kept saying something to the effect that if it did not hurt, you won't come back. Coco is very young. Next time you ask for Coco. At the end, what she was trying to say was that she gave massages. But if you want more, than Coco was your girl.

So when we came to the flip, I was thanking god that the pain was over. She then started doing pressure points to the side of my head and I felt like I was a POW at some camp being interrogated. All the while she kept pressing down while asking does this hurt? I would say yes. Then she would yell SEE! I was hoping that the HE was soon to take place, then I hear someone walk in. She goes out to meet him and says I'll be done in a minute.

I knew then that this was not my day. The fella who walked in must have thought the whole thing was weird. He knew I was in the side room. He first waited in the front for a few minutes. He finaly left as he must have seen her looks in the light.

I quickly got dressed and gave her a hundred asking for 20 back. I figure $70 for the massage and $ 10 for the tip, (The way I looked at it, it was my fault. I stayed instead of walking out. Why should she suffer. She then came back and handed me two fives. I know she understood me.

In one of my last reports, I mentioned how I did not understand why people would go back to a place after not being happy the first time. Hoping that maybe it was just bad timing or maybe it would get better with them getting more familiar with you. Now I know why. I left saying to myself, next time I will call and ask for Coco. But you know what. I think I'll just take my own advice and stick with the providers I know. Hope this helps other from making the same mistake as I made.

Also, the building gave me the creeps. Its one of those buildings that feels like everyone is watching you as you pull into the parking lot. There are only a few office in the building and lots of glass windows.

Bruno68
10-17-08, 21:41
Dropped by unexpected alittle after 1pm, paid hse fee, I know it seems high but I love the TS. Got Anna? , can never understand these girls, short steam to loosen up and onto the TS. Was in there for a longer time than normal, must not have been anyone behind me. Almost blew my stack, she really went after it. Next into the massage room, bypassing the dry steam. Very very good medium massage. When it was time for the tickle she climbed up onto the table and started the lite touch with a undiscribable reachunder that had me climbing off the table in a good way. She also used her hair and lite blowing. Very good HJ, slow and steady to a wonderful completion. When I didn't think it could get better it did. A spectacular foot massage for another 10 mins. Now I'm not normally into that but I went with the flow and enjoyed. $ at the door and no dirty look with a. 40 tip.

140 for hj is just too much for me.

I havent been to an AMP in many years. Long time ago, I would go down to Providence - I think it was called VIP spa. Then I switched to the Hong Kong in Waterbury. HK was the creme of the crop. No matter where I went, I could never deal with a place that offered less than FS. HJ places always charged nearly the same amount. Handwork is the one thing I can manage fine on my own.

Luke 777
10-18-08, 08:51
Thanks for confirming my suspicions. The fact that she pushes "very attractive" and offers undraped left me feeling like there were other options over time.

I just get a lot more excited by a girl whose feet actually touch the ground.

I'll add this about the DIY "option". I've only done it once, with Amy at Lilly's because she had me totally worked up after 90 minutes. Afterwards, I realized it's the worst of all worlds. She's expecting a better tip because I was "allowed" to do so while I did all the actual work. If I wanted to DIY I could have stayed home.

DIY situations arise now and then -- usually when I am trying out a new, unreviewed or "legit" provider and just trying to push the envelope. I admit it is usually a real letdown. But I have developed a few very good long-term relationships with providers that started with a DIY episode. Linda will not be one of them. I went back the second time because an email buddy has had better luck with her -- but no roaming.

Gutbomb303
10-18-08, 17:26
Just got back from the place behind the law school. Older lady, nice looking, good massage, good patient and tenacious HE. Kinda hard to find right now with all the construction, but worth it. 70 and. 30 tip.

Oeddeo
10-18-08, 23:38
Can someone pm me the new address for Centennial? I know its somewhere near store 24, but I don't want to be wondering around looking like a tourist.

Thanks

D8811
10-18-08, 23:44
I saw Amy about 3 weeks ago ... She was great. I did have one bad experience a while ago, but she is usually quite reliable.

I raved about Amy on this board but over the last year she did a 180 on me - insisting that the owner, Bonnie, had told her she can't. The irony was that Bonnie had given me a great HE, but that did not sway Amy. I gave her one more chance and then told her I would not be back.

When was the last time you saw Amy and did you leave "happy"?

Fureater
10-19-08, 10:02
Went and visited a new place off Rt 3 south, on commercial. Cover was a little steep at. 8, but I needed a massage. Really good massage, all over and after she asked how I like it, m got a good medium massage. Pretty much draped in towles the whole time even on the flip. I guess since I had not been there before, I had to help point her in the right direction near the end, but very nice. No roaming, at least not this time, told me next time would be more fun. I'll go back and try again in a couple of weeks and see. All in all, a good time.

Golden Country
10-19-08, 17:20
[QUOTE=Stressed Out]You guys need to focus on what we all are here for. We are looking for info on these providers so we do not get ripped off.

After not getting a response from my PM inquiry, I chekced CL and sure enough there was the ad for this place. I MapQuested the address and got the location.

Called in around 4:30 for a 5pm appointment, no problem. I did not ask for Coco (big mistake) If I had, I would have found out that she left at 3:30. So I ended up with Tina, 50+ She looked younger from a far (boy do I need new glasses). Skinny as a rail, looks scores a 2 at the most. I could not understand her at all. She kept saying "next time ask for Coco, she much younger". She leads me to a side room with a massage table. Sheasked me to undress but she keeps the door open to the outer office. We were the only ones there. So why not. I jump onto the table and she start giving me the most painful massage ever. She kept saying something to the effect that if it did not hurt, you won't come back. Coco is very young. Next time you ask for Coco. At the end, what she was trying to say was that she gave massages. But if you want more, than Coco was your girl.

So when we came to the flip, I was thanking god that the pain was over. She then started doing pressure points to the side of my head and I felt like I was a POW at some camp being interrogated. All the while she kept pressing down while asking does this hurt? I would say yes. Then she would yell SEE! I was hoping that the HE was soon to take place, then I hear someone walk in. She goes out to meet him and says I'll be done in a minute.

I knew then that this was not my day. The fella who walked in must have thought the whole thing was weird. He knew I was in the side room. He first waited in the front for a few minutes. He finaly left as he must have seen her looks in the light.

I quickly got dressed and gave her a hundred asking for 20 back. I figure $70 for the massage and $ 10 for the tip, (The way I looked at it, it was my fault. I stayed instead of walking out. Why should she suffer. She then came back and handed me two fives. I know she understood me.

In one of my last reports, I mentioned how I did not understand why people would go back to a place after not being happy the first time. Hoping that maybe it was just bad timing or maybe it would get better with them getting more familiar with you. Now I know why. I left saying to myself, next time I will call and ask for Coco. But you know what. I think I'll just take my own advice and stick with the providers I know. Hope this helps other from making the same mistake as I made.

Also, the building gave me the creeps. Its one of those buildings that feels like everyone is watching you as you pull into the parking lot. There are only a few office in the building and lots of glass windows.You Have got to be Kidding I Went there saw the same girl got a terrific massage and those deep tissue pressure points helped with the associated pain a lot. The flip was normal and what I always expect great ending .

I have noticed the only Positive reviews you have posted were about ANGELS or someone she is affiliated with.

Are you angels boyfriend just out to bash other massage places?

Well no one can say I'm for one place look I go all over the USA so don't even try it

Guys I am telling you this place is just fine if you want a good deep tissure massage see the skinny one if you want a light touch and excitement see the young one CoCo Thanks Golden Country.

Dan Wesson
10-19-08, 19:06
It has been my experience that the first visit usually tells all. It's not like they are going to perform some background check in between to confirm you are "OK" for extras. I now don't go a second time if the first trip is a bust.

Dan Wesson
10-19-08, 19:09
DIY is just not worth the trip. "Maybe" if the provider was exceptionally hot and truly got off on watching, an occasional visit would be in order. Generally, I would only DIY for the first pop, just so she doesn't get the easy one!

Meatulater
10-20-08, 17:43
Can someone pm me the new address for Centennial? I know its somewhere near store 24, but I don't want to be wondering around looking like a tourist.

ThanksCentennial moved?

Isn't the store 24 right around the corner?

Oeddeo
10-20-08, 20:14
So I went to centennial a few days ago. I made an appointment, paid the. 60 house fee, and was introduced to Brandy. Brandy is around 23, cute and a little plump, but I like plump so I was happy with her. We started with a light massage, although I'm sure that she never took a massage class in her life, but I wasn't complaining. After about 10 minutes she asked me if I wanted anything else, to which I happily requested extras. And we let the games begin.

I gave her 1. And she started with the cbj. I then asked her to ride it, and she asked me for another. 40. I wasn’t expecting the upselling, but I did talk her down to. 20. At this point the porn star came out. We started with cbj, then cowgirl, then doggy, then cowgirl again for the finish. She even gave me a HJ after to drain me dry.

After the deed, I asked to take a shower but was told that the showers haven't been installed in the new place yet. She then took me out to the lounge area to meet the other girls. I was introduced to about 6 girls, all were young and attractive and diverse.

Survey says.

Massage: 4 (what massage? )

Looks: 9 (with the variety of girls you are bound to find something you like.)

Extras: 10 (no complaints here. This place is full service and then some.)

Price: . 6 house 1. Extra (the damage for me was 180 total, but I know that what I received would normally cost 2. To 3. , so I wasn’t too upset)

Seriously, get it while its hot gentlemen because a place like this doesn’t last long.

Griswold
10-21-08, 15:40
Here's a suggestion. Next time a provider tries to enforce a DIY policy, go ahead and do it. After she leaves the room. In a place that they won't be happy about.

DIY is just not worth the trip. "Maybe" if the provider was exceptionally hot and truly got off on watching, an occasional visit would be in order. Generally, I would only DIY for the first pop, just so she doesn't get the easy one!

Spaz2580
10-21-08, 16:39
Pretty asian therapist

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ths/888049570.html