PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162

DownWind
09-27-21, 06:05
E Ping in Easton, drew Cici, (name change) she is a veteran provider who doesn't disappoint. Takes direction well, slow and easy, Lovely D's completely available you get the full hour, no rush no "you cum". Mid 40's decent English and a nice personality. She appreciates you, no discussion of tip, and clean. Discrete enough, park on left side, go up common stairs. Will repeat.

CrazyCrouton
09-27-21, 06:34
Only 2 providers over the years? I can't even count how many I had. I know 7 AMP providers around Boston who presently do it.Could you give us the links to your posts about them? That's awesome information. I think I may know one of the ones you're talking about. I think she's located near the cheesecake factory on the south shore? Thanks man!

CrazyCrouton
09-27-21, 08:19
She is a smart seasoned pro who also follows this board. Good luck if you decide to go back. FYI I am sure she can figure out who you are as she's not overly busy. Your description of her not being very attractive will go over well with her. I do have to disagree with you. I think she has a pretty look to her although she is getting a little older I remember her telling me one time there was a guy that did not pay her a tip and just walked out. She grabbed his plate number and able to figure out who he was and where he lived. My point is she's no dummy. I only say this because if you wanted to go back and have any success you'd better be prepared for an interrogation.

Had an itch, but not a lot of time. Had planned on driving into Boston for my Chinatown go to joint, but lack of response from them and pressed for time led me back to old faithful. Lisa at Salem Bodyworks in Salem. Lisa is a tad bit older, she's skinny, she's nice too. Sent a text and set an appointment for 8 pm. Showed up on time, walked up to the door, knocked, then I opened it up and walked in. Lisa was there and said "long time no see". I said yeah, work has been very busy. I went into the bathroom, took a leak and then came out and she lead me into the room. For those of you not familiar with Salem Bodyworks, it's on a main road and it's basically a 1 bedroom studio. It's got a bathroom, a small kitchenette and she has transformed the rest of the place to have 2 separate small rooms. Each with a massage table in it. No door, just a curtain in the spot of the door. Also, the walls do not go up to the ceiling. Having said that, she's a "one woman show", so it really doesn't matter if there's doors or if the walls go up to the ceiling. Now, down to business. Hh. 4, h. 6, I went with the hh. After my visit to the bathroom, I walked into the room with the massage table. I got undressed, laid face down on the table and told her "no oil", she said ok. Her massage is not that great at all, having said that, I've had better from her in the past, maybe it's because I was her last appointment for the day?? After a 10-15 minute lack luster massage / rub, she started with the soft touch. I'll admit that her Soft touch is rather relaxing. After 2-4 minutes of the soft touch, she tickled the boys, slowly ran her fingers up and down the grundle, and past the balloon knot. At that point, I edge my hips up a little bit and pushed my buttocks a tad bit up into the air. And she got some oil on her hands and went right for the ballon knot & the boys. Once this happened, I get on all fours, as she continued..

Member #6458
09-27-21, 09:09
After a failed attempt to schedule one with BTT (seems too busy these days and slots fill up fast!) , drove to 97X for the first time and I wasn't disappointed. I called ahead (owner barely speaks English, that or I have troubling understanding it) but still had to wait about 20 minutes (in the room). I think they were just setting things up or there was miscommunication. The owner said she'll send someone relative new. Yoyo (that's how I heard it) comes in after 20 mins, she immediately apologizes and blames the owner for her bad English LOL. She spoke English pretty well. I'd say she's late 30's to mid 40's. She does have a very tight body a decent face. I wasn't expecting a good message face down. And on the flip, I can attest to most of the reviews here in the past. I indeed came out smiling.

OldtimerMa
09-27-21, 09:48
The elusive BBFS list has been mentioned for a couple years by mostly the same guy. It would be great if you could be the guy that steps up and posts it on the forum.

My further opinions on the "list" will be posted on the Massholes thread.It's not a list of any kind. I just know several AMP ladies (currently 7 or 8) whom I inseminate when needed. It's fluid (sorry!), as some providers disappear, going elsewhere, but new opportunities arise. Here is a clue: the magic number is between 250 and 300, normally closer to the latter.

Of course I will let you know all the details. You are so great with sharing so I will follow your example. Just wait for my detailed PM. It will arrive in no time.

MandarinOrange
09-27-21, 11:06
It's not a list of any kind. I just know several AMP ladies (currently 7 or 8) whom I inseminate when needed. It's fluid (sorry!), as some providers disappear, going elsewhere, but new opportunities arise. Here is a clue: the magic number is between 250 and 300, normally closer to the latter.

Of course I will let you know all the details. You are so great with sharing so I will follow your example. Just wait for my detailed PM. It will arrive in no time.I can hear that music from Jeopardy. Clock winding down, waiting for the PM.

CrazyCrouton
09-27-21, 11:13
Didn't you have a list of five full service providers around Boston? Are these the same women that you're talking about now? Anxious to get these names and places. Thanks man.

It's not a list of any kind. I just know several AMP ladies (currently 7 or 8) whom I inseminate when needed. It's fluid (sorry!), as some providers disappear, going elsewhere, but new opportunities arise. Here is a clue: the magic number is between 250 and 300, normally closer to the latter.

Of course I will let you know all the details. You are so great with sharing so I will follow your example. Just wait for my detailed PM. It will arrive in no time.

Dboy111
09-27-21, 12:14
I can confirm Yuyu in the Ham was the bustiest Asian I've ever seen. I saw her about a month ago. I highly recommend. Great massage and a titty fuck to finish. She got very into it. $100 for all half hour. Any other busty Asian gems around?

Dboy111
09-27-21, 12:16
E Ping in Easton, drew Cici, (name change) she is a veteran provider who doesn't disappoint. Takes direction well, slow and easy, Lovely D's completely available you get the full hour, no rush no "you cum". Mid 40's decent English and a nice personality. She appreciates you, no discussion of tip, and clean. Discrete enough, park on left side, go up common stairs. Will repeat.Really? Big enough for a titty blast? Has anybody else seen her?

Eagle7412
09-27-21, 14:21
Two girls working today. Nancy and Tiffany. Both looked attractive and not old.

Saw Nancy today for 90 minutes.

Sweet girl with a good bubbly personality.

Massage was CMT quality with good pressure.

Tease was pretty good with a lot of ass play.

UTC roaming up top.

At least Bs with very nice eraser nips.

Above average HE done enthusiastically with good technique

I would repeat and would recommend.

I will try Tiffany next time.

Jared260
09-27-21, 14:40
Yes, I've heard that she goes by both names, but it's the same woman.Some who have prowled the north shore in years past might also have known her as Helen before she was at this current location. Same woman.

Finder117
09-27-21, 18:23
Careful with dating these AMP girls. They are all waiting for Prince Charming to scoop them up, marry them and bring their clan from Asia with your help. I had one uncomfortable session many years ago on Tremont St. She said marry me and I'll pay you, we divorce later, she even describe how to beat the system, take photos together, create a story, etc. She kept telling me for the whole hour and even during the release. The last thing you need is to get in trouble with ICE over an AMP lady.Nah, this was a younger girl. She and I went on a few dates, fucked her a few times (in and out of the AMP) and then she got a bit too clingy. Never mentioned anything about kids or marriage or anything. Tweaked on me on WhatsApp when I asked her for a three-way with someone she worked with so I blocked her.

Life goes on.

Eagle7412
09-27-21, 19:45
Some who have prowled the north shore in years past might also have known her as Helen before she was at this current location. Same woman.I thought you guys were talking about Wendy.

I did not know she also went by Helen.

SilkOfTongue
09-27-21, 20:56
E Ping in Easton, drew Cici, (name change) she is a veteran provider who doesn't disappoint. Takes direction well, slow and easy, Lovely D's completely available you get the full hour, no rush no "you cum". Mid 40's decent English and a nice personality. She appreciates you, no discussion of tip, and clean. Discrete enough, park on left side, go up common stairs. Will repeat.Can you tell me where this spa is and or the name of the spa.

DownWind
09-27-21, 21:19
Can you tell me where this spa is and or the name of the spa.E-ping is listed in North Easton, it's in a small strip mall that also has a Subway sandwich shop. Perhaps you can get a sandwich and find Tom Brady sweeping the floor to earn a few extra bucks.

Axe0001
09-27-21, 21:23
I can confirm Yuyu in the Ham was the bustiest Asian I've ever seen. I saw her about a month ago. I highly recommend. Great massage and a titty fuck to finish. She got very into it. $100 for all half hour. Any other busty Asian gems around?What's the location or any contact info?

Dboy111
09-28-21, 00:24
I know 3 busty Asians but I'm looking for some others. Message me for more info and only if you have something to offer in return. I'm looking for a busty provider Asian or non Asian. Thanks.

Aardes
09-28-21, 09:26
Stopped by Eastern last week. Initially called ahead and booked for an hour. Came to my appointment and was swapped to Ella instead of Michelle. There was a puppy in the room during the massage. I am all for dogs but WTF. LOL.

I tried saying I'm not okay with it but was ignored and then was shorted to 30 min instead of the hour I booked. Tipped. 2 for the ripoff.

Trickster666
09-28-21, 12:39
Stopped by Eastern last week. Initially called ahead and booked for an hour. Came to my appointment and was swapped to Ella instead of Michelle. There was a puppy in the room during the massage. I am all for dogs but WTF. LOL.

I tried saying I'm not okay with it but was ignored and then was shorted to 30 min instead of the hour I booked. Tipped. 2 for the ripoff.Switched the providers. Had a puppy in the room. Shorted you by 30 (minutes. That's a legendary performance. Absolutely outstanding even by Eastern's recent standards.

Joe Bujian
09-28-21, 12:50

I tried saying I'm not okay with it but was ignored and then was shorted to 30 min instead of the hour I booked. Tipped. 2 for the ripoff.Gives a new meaning to 3-way. LOL.

ThroatMonger69
09-28-21, 12:53
Lookin for a deepthroat queen, any providers out there who will let me throat jam them? HMU.

SamWiseGamgee
09-28-21, 13:06
I had a similar experience at a place in Denver. The dog kept staring when I was fucking the masseuse. Eastern has shorted me so many times I stopped going there altogether.

I tried saying I'm not okay with it but was ignored and then was shorted to 30 min instead of the hour I booked. Tipped. 2 for the ripoff.

JustJRandy
09-28-21, 13:16
Drove by Blue Sky around 6:30 yesterday. Looks to be closed. Any reports out there.

Wiseass
09-28-21, 13:55
Last Time I went was over a month ago. When on the outside steps, a Customer came out and we crossed on the steps. I went in, had my session, Standard Finish, and left. Outside on the steps, crossed a Customer coming in. If the 1st Customer had a Baton, it would have felt like a Relay Race, LOL. Too Busy for me, so I stopped going there. Doubt they'll miss me considering the Traffic.
Went to eastern today and went with Ella for 1 hour. Solid massage and finish but wanted. 6 for tip. Did I miss some memo? I thought it was the usual. 4 LOL.
Yeah that's what I did. She went with you should have done half hour instead of an hour. This was all after the deed was done.
Stopped by Eastern last week. Initially called ahead and booked for an hour. Came to my appointment and was swapped to Ella instead of Michelle. There was a puppy in the room during the massage. I am all for dogs but WTF. LOL. I tried saying I'm not okay with it but was ignored and then was shorted to 30 min instead of the hour I booked. Tipped. 2 for the ripoff.She cut your session from and hour to a half hour, so there's the 20 difference in the tip. Really no loss for you or her moneywise for standard HJ. Puppy in the room? I wouldn't have appreciated that myself. The thing is, she told you the last time you went, as to her ground rules. It just didn't register with you.

It should be obvious as to what Ella is doing. If you get an hour session, she expects a minimum of a 60 tip. Why? Do the math! It isn't worth her time to spend an hour with you for 40 tip. When she can make the same 40 tip in a half hour, then pull another guy in for the 2nd half hour of "Your appointment", and make another 80 minimum, and maximize her income for "Your" hour appointment. Pretty simple math!

As you can see from my post that I included, I stopped going there. It's been at least a year since I stepped foot in the place. Too busy for my liking. I noticed from your posts, you only go to eastern. There was a very positive review for cherry blossom yesterday, which is 2 minutes down the street. I was a regular there before migrating over to Watertown. Might be time for you to try a different place!

Jared260
09-28-21, 14:39
Gives a new meaning to 3-way. LOL.And doggie style.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-28-21, 14:42
Fuck Angela cb and fuck Cb also there's 2 ugly bitches right now- South st is a top choice right now the girl there is hot and suck some serious dick.

BB is not clear if can be an option.

Eastern massage sucks I've been telling you for the longest.

KrazKid
09-28-21, 16:21
I know 3 busty Asians but I'm looking for some others. Message me for more info and only if you have something to offer in return. I'm looking for a busty provider Asian or non Asian. Thanks.Sent you a message, hit me back when you see it.

Lily1234
09-28-21, 16:49

I tried saying I'm not okay with it but was ignored and then was shorted to 30 min instead of the hour I booked. Tipped. 2 for the ripoff.I had that happen at tangs on south street years ago. I tried to shoot a load onto the floor to see if yhe dog woukd eat it, but she ushered the dog out after that.

Sampox
09-28-21, 17:51
Drove by Blue Sky around 6:30 yesterday. Looks to be closed. Any reports out there.Believe she was away for a couple of days. Business as usual.

CrazyCrouton
09-28-21, 18:03
Ella is my go to for FS. It will cost you time, patience and money.

Fuck Angela cb and fuck Cb also there's 2 ugly bitches right now- South st is a top choice right now the girl there is hot and suck some serious dick.

Eastern massage sucks I've been telling you for the longest..

Mattis1775
09-28-21, 18:26
Lookin for a deepthroat queen, any providers out there who will let me throat jam them? HMU.You won't find that in an AMP. They don't even like doing a normal BJ. Go look for a SW at NMS. You'll have better luck there.

BillyBaloney
09-28-21, 19:45
Didn't you have a list of five full service providers around Boston? Are these the same women that you're talking about now? Anxious to get these names and places. Thanks man.I think he posted it here: Post #29996.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5061945#post5061945.

If you read up from that post doesn't seem like anyone ever received the list but who knows.

JayWalthy
09-28-21, 20:01
Looking for some info on general Waltham tipping rates. Interested in 106 x Mayne, 3 x south downstairs and others you can recommend. Looking for FS, BBBJ or CBJ. Thanks.

Andir
09-28-21, 22:26
I stopped by the parlor on Russell St in Woburn a few days ago. Well, to say I was surprised — would be an understatement. If you are a seasoned veteran, you may find a familiar face there.

BostonTrent
09-29-21, 08:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NewGuy666
09-29-21, 10:33
Looking for some info on general Waltham tipping rates. Interested in 106 x Mayne, 3 x south downstairs and others you can recommend. Looking for FS, BBBJ or CBJ. Thanks.Went back to CB this morning. Provider wearing mask and jeans, her name is Tiffany. Not a bad body and nice set of real tits. Went for half for 40. Grabbed pillow underneath and laid face up. She slowly played with my twig and berries for a few minutes. I asked her if she here last week and she said new here. I started to slide her shirt up and she immediately took bra off. I squeezed and sucked on her tits for awhile as she slow stroked me. I asked her to take jeans down and I could see from body language not to keen. She unbuttons pants and shows me hairy Bush. Me being the gentleman, I said I'm okay with that. Then she slips down a little more to show me she's OTR. I said whoa boy, that's okay to zipper back up. I went back to sucking her tits for another 5-10 minutes before blowing my load. She grabs tp and gives quick clean up. Gets me hot towel to do a better job. All in all probably there 25 minutes. I gave her my standard cheap 40 tip and said have a good day. She said see you next week so I assume she wasn't insulted.

Dickpalmer
09-29-21, 14:46
I thought you guys were talking about Wendy.

I did not know she also went by Helen.Yes, that is Wendy.

Jimmy Weed
09-29-21, 14:48
Went back to CB this morning. Provider wearing mask and jeans, her name is Tiffany. Not a bad body and nice set of real tits. Went for half for 40. Grabbed pillow underneath and laid face up. She slowly played with my twig and berries for a few minutes. I asked her if she here last week and she said new here. I started to slide her shirt up and she immediately took bra off. I squeezed and sucked on her tits for awhile as she slow stroked me. I asked her to take jeans down and I could see from body language not to keen. She unbuttons pants and shows me hairy Bush. Me being the gentleman, I said I'm okay with that. Then she slips down a little more to show me she's OTR. I said whoa boy, that's okay to zipper back up. I went back to sucking her tits for another 5-10 minutes before blowing my load. She grabs tp and gives quick clean up. Gets me hot towel to do a better job. All in all probably there 25 minutes. I gave her my standard cheap 40 tip and said have a good day. She said see you next week so I assume she wasn't insulted.I forget which AMP it was but all the girls always had feminine pads in their crotch as a deterrent. They really weren't on the rag.

HD FatBoyLo14
09-29-21, 15:02
Hey guys,

I'm posting here under a pseudonym because I like my balls hanging right where they are. If another provider were to know I was posting this I'm not sure I could could lay naked with my eyes closed in the same room with her any more.

A lot of you are already aware of xx5 Middle St Weymouth. I'm just here to reaffirm what a great shop this is, beautiful girls all around. I saw Summer today and what a fantastic time I had. Great massage and long slow sensual tease and finish with lots of sexy whispering and neck kissing which had me blowing in no time. Last visit there I saw Tiffany and though she looked to thin for my taste when we got into the room and I saw what was under those too tight pants and I was impressed. Great little bum and tits. Great massage. I've been trying to see her again for weeks, couldn't get her out of my mind, I had that good a time, but my timing has been off. There's another girl there, Linda who is very attractive but I haven't had a session with her yet. Do yourselves a favor, stop in or call Summer, you'll be glad you did!

Aardvarks
09-29-21, 15:19
Missing Lily and others from Chi in Chestnut Hill. Anyone know where they went? I'm assuming they set up shop elsewhere. With the skill set they have they are either repeating what they did or shining street posts around Boston.

In all seriousness though I'd anyone knows if Michelle has a new place please reply to this post or PM me. I was going to see her for 5+ years before they got shutdown.

UnnaturalFox
09-29-21, 17:28
This month starting out on a good foot. No luck whatsoever last month but now I am hitting the jackpot.

Last night in Malden, 10 x Cookie city.

Damage. 40 HH.

GFE, FS 90.

Face 7.

Body 9.

Attitude 10.

Service 10.

Pleasure 10+.

Repeat factor 10.

Enjoy.

I took down the pics because they were obviously taken with a concealed camera.

A2"10 x Cookie city"? A bit more clue about the location, please? PMs welcome.

AsianYumYum
09-29-21, 18:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Voyager69
09-29-21, 19:45
Looks like the Walnut street is closed for good.

Their phones have not worked these past few weeks.

A friend went by today and the place was closed.

Anybody know what happened.

I had stopped going there for over 6 month ever since the Girls wanted More and more money and rushed us out.

It's to bad because when the papsan was there it was great.

Looker9608
09-29-21, 23:48
What is the name of such a place?

"10 x Cookie city"? A bit more clue about the location, please? PMs welcome.

DimSum21
09-30-21, 00:41
I received a pm on the other site that Lucky was reopen. So I gave them a call and this time they finally picked up. I've always thought about visiting this place, but hesitated to, and I can say I am very satisfied. Table shower was not what I expected. It's literally just a waterproof massage table inside a shower room.

As for Linda, she provided a soapy titty fuck, they were nice soft Cs, light color nipples. Yes, she's old, my guess late 50's, but her body's not wrinkly and her skin actually silky smooth. Titfucking on the table shower was the highlight, she got fully nude and wet too with me on the table, rubbing herself all over me almost like a nuru massages. Came between her tits and we showered and then she rushed me out. Was in and out in 25 minutes. 45 hh 60 tip.

SamWiseGamgee
09-30-21, 09:08
I'd be happy if this has closed. The girl there would always short you and wanted more money fir basic stuff. Tried to tell her last time to massage for the remaining time and she got angry saying she has another appointment. For all that hassle I've found Meini in Ashland is much more better. No tip from start and very friendly if you're looking for a HE.

Looks like the Walnut street is closed for good.

Their phones have not worked these past few weeks.

A friend went by today and the place was closed.

Anybody know what happened.

I had stopped going there for over 6 month ever since the Girls wanted More and more money and rushed us out.

It's to bad because when the papsan was there it was great..

Bowl6666
09-30-21, 09:39
After a failed attempt to schedule one with BTT (seems too busy these days and slots fill up fast!) , drove to 97X for the first time and I wasn't disappointed. I called ahead (owner barely speaks English, that or I have troubling understanding it) but still had to wait about 20 minutes (in the room). I think they were just setting things up or there was miscommunication. The owner said she'll send someone relative new. Yoyo (that's how I heard it) comes in after 20 mins, she immediately apologizes and blames the owner for her bad English LOL. She spoke English pretty well. I'd say she's late 30's to mid 40's. She does have a very tight body a decent face. I wasn't expecting a good message face down. And on the flip, I can attest to most of the reviews here in the past. I indeed came out smiling.Hi, could you leave a name for it? I try searching for the 97_ address but couldn't find a matching place?

Bowl6666
09-30-21, 10:42
After a failed attempt to schedule one with BTT (seems too busy these days and slots fill up fast!) , drove to 97X for the first time and I wasn't disappointed. I called ahead (owner barely speaks English, that or I have troubling understanding it) but still had to wait about 20 minutes (in the room). I think they were just setting things up or there was miscommunication. The owner said she'll send someone relative new. Yoyo (that's how I heard it) comes in after 20 mins, she immediately apologizes and blames the owner for her bad English LOL. She spoke English pretty well. I'd say she's late 30's to mid 40's. She does have a very tight body a decent face. I wasn't expecting a good message face down. And on the flip, I can attest to most of the reviews here in the past. I indeed came out smiling.

Getting some new girls.

Tina is new. Late 20's early 30's.

Friendly. Utc roaming.

Fit body.

New girl coming on Thursday.Took a visit last week, but didn't check the names. Seems that they only do HE, or does any of them provide BJ or FS?

Joe Bujian
09-30-21, 10:53
Hi, could you leave a name for it? I try searching for the 97_ address but couldn't find a matching place?I assume it is this place in Weymouth:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5541298&viewfull=1#post5541298.

JayBean
09-30-21, 11:05
Could you save everyone a lot of time, energy and gas by just telling us who is there? No reason not to really. And please don't say "Just go and see for yourself" For many of us Woburn is a haul and considerable effort to get to. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.I believe I saw Sarah from linden. She had a mask on but the balding spot was a dead giveaway.

MandarinOrange
09-30-21, 12:11
I assume it is this place in Weymouth:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5541298&viewfull=1#post5541298.xx7 Washington St.

JustJRandy
09-30-21, 15:06
Believe she was away for a couple of days. Business as usual.Good to know thanks.

Bowl6666
09-30-21, 16:00
I assume it is this place in Weymouth:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5541298&viewfull=1#post5541298.Thanks for your info!

Bowl6666
09-30-21, 16:16
Took a visit last week, but didn't check the names. Seems that they only do HE, or does any of them provide BJ or FS?Sorry, totally new to this forum. Just in case to avoid misunderstanding, I took a visit to tulip, they do offer a nice HJ, but for my visit, she didn't offer BBBJ or CBJ.

Well there is one interesting thing, they do great massage. I mean strong massage that might make you feel a bit painful, but is good for your body (especially if you have issues on your neck or back).

However, no much teasing before HJ, simply asked you to flip over and start, but the HJ skill is nice. Not sure if it is because I told her to have a strong massage after realizing she did have a professional skill. You could also ask her to give a soft one, but I didn't. Didn't get the name, since it is only my second experience.

Besides that, I am not sure if the tip is a bit high. I was told to give 60 for HJ, and extra 40 to touch her tits. She also said if I want her for the naked HJ, it will be 120. It is my first time to the place, so YMMV.

I did read through some pages to look for some place that offer great BJ or HJ, like the ones on pornhub, having a title "he cannot last for 5 minutes". However, Leeza is the only one I found, but the location didn't fit. Would anyone give me some recommendation? It would be great if the location is not that far from Boston, Cambridge, Somerville or Brookline area.

TheGreatOne22
09-30-21, 17:21
Drove by Blue Sky around 6:30 yesterday. Looks to be closed. Any reports out there.I called today, open for business. I'm thinking about stopping there on my way hike from work tonight.

CrazyCrouton
09-30-21, 20:12
"10 x Cookie city"? A bit more clue about the location, please? PMs welcome.You're responding to a post that is a year old from a member that has been combined and banned.

TheBoobHound
10-01-21, 12:11
I walked by H&R block and saw the door propped open with the someone (I assume the former owner) carrying a box down the stairs and placing it on a dolly. I thought about saying some word of support but decided to stay quiet. I assume they've ended their lease and October 1 was the move out date. I also saw that 220 had all spa signage removed and now has a "For Rent" sign in the window. So those places are gone for good.

Too bad. They placed among the best Chinese spas that I've experienced. I enjoyed some very good encounters with beautiful women there. While they never quite reached the consistency of the old Korean spas in Pawtucket, they were good reliable options close to home.

We'll see what comes next. Maybe a new operation will move into the old spaces, or other shops will open up their menu to meet the demand.

Andir
10-01-21, 12:54
I walked by H&R block and saw the door propped open with the someone (I assume the former owner) carrying a box down the stairs and placing it on a dolly. I thought about saying some word of support but decided to stay quiet. I assume they've ended their lease and October 1 was the move out date. I also saw that 220 had all spa signage removed and now has a "For Rent" sign in the window. So those places are gone for good.

Too bad. They placed among the best Chinese spas that I've experienced. I enjoyed some very good encounters with beautiful women there. While they never quite reached the consistency of the old Korean spas in Pawtucket, they were good reliable options close to home.

We'll see what comes next. Maybe a new operation will move into the old spaces, or other shops will open up their menu to meet the demand.What is exactly the purpose of this nostalgic comment? I am not arguing. Just curious.

Flash88
10-01-21, 13:13
I walked by H&R block and saw the door propped open with the someone (I assume the former owner) carrying a box down the stairs and placing it on a dolly. I thought about saying some word of support but decided to stay quiet. I assume they've ended their lease and October 1 was the move out date. I also saw that 220 had all spa signage removed and now has a "For Rent" sign in the window. So those places are gone for good.Damn, I wish I had known you could get a happy ending at H&are Block. I'd have switched to using them years ago.

Max Walker86
10-01-21, 13:25

We'll see what comes next. Maybe a new operation will move into the old spaces, or other shops will open up their menu to meet the demand.I am a resident of h20 town I will miss Amy from nuu spa. when I pass by the square I get reminded of my 2 visits with her, not many but they were great!

Trickster666
10-01-21, 14:01
Damn, I wish I had known you could get a happy ending at H&are Block. I'd have switched to using them years ago.H&R is still open? Just saying. I heard they provide mean handies.

Rupert 2
10-01-21, 16:28
Spoke to Candy on the phone today.

She sounds great.

Can't wait to get my hands on that.

Great ass of hers.

That best in provider land.

OTE=Bunny.

DekeThorton
10-01-21, 22:03
It looks like there might be a new spot on bourbon st in Peabody called Peabody Healing Massage. Has anyone checked it out?

Finder117
10-02-21, 05:40
I saw her at muzz, but I heard through the grapevine that she left -- she gave a nice session and was hoping for some intel.

PM or reply here is fine.

Thanks,

Fisherman3
10-02-21, 07:56
It looks like there might be a new spot on bourbon st in Peabody called Peabody Healing Massage. Has anyone checked it out?It's the sister spa of the one in lynnfield. I think its massage only. I was in the Lynnfield one and the owner gave me a coupon for the new peabody location.

Aardvarks
10-02-21, 09:20
Multiple visits to 32 South downstairs. Mostly to see Candy who is my favorite. She won't do everything but she is sweet and has the perfect body. Even did a four handed massage which was cool but expensive. Usually damage is 80/120 and no full Monty available as far as I know. Oh the four handed experience was 40 x 2 for two providers then tips on top for their contributions so it did add up.

Multiple visits to High st. Two with Anna another one with a perfect bod. First visit was mid level services for 120 and she supplied all the stuff needed (I thought the questions on here about that were okay since I do like to know whether I need to bring it with me or not. Just one less thing to worry about it or get caught carrying IMHO). Second visit with Anna I got everything and it was costly at 180. But we went 90 minutes so I was able to live with myself. Was really good with lots of positions. Last visit was with Lucky who I think was also Jessica. Hot but massage sucked and services were uninspired (mid level bottoms on. Boo). She smelled like smoke and didn't seem to want to be there. Barely was able to make it to the promised land.

No BBFS available as far as I can tell. Have to go downtown for that I imagine.

UnnaturalFox
10-02-21, 22:53
Has anyone been to Jade in Medford or the place next to Laundryland in Arlington?

Lily1234
10-03-21, 10:24
Was in brookline and stopped by oasis. Seems like a typical Chinese jack shack. Decent massage for 60. Standard he and did not ask about tip. She had a mask but looked like she is decent looking. Ok body, small tits. Saw some other woman while leaving who looked like 40-50, ok looking. Probably won't go back mainly cause they seem to use the wasb the jit rags in a sink technique.

Skip2019
10-03-21, 14:05
Hi everyone,

Long-time member, first post of my recent experiences:

Conifer Danvers: did the 4 hands, masks worn, 1/2 hr, standard finish, nothing more available. Pretty girls, didn't get names. 50 tip each.

L&B and. Andover: Amanda, did 1/2 hr, very friendly and accommodating. Masks except for Saran. 100 tip.

Sunny Saugus: young pretty spinner, didn't get name. Shirt up pants down, and standard. 100 tip.

Blue Sky Salem: 1/2 hr. 30's beautiful girl. Standard finish, great massage. Mask worn. 50 tip.

Topsfield Fei Fei: petite, very pretty. 1/2, standard, nothing more. Mask. 50 tip.

Reiki Peabody: great atmosphere, awesome massage, standard. Mask. 1/2 hr, 50 tip.

ZQ Haverhill: 1/2 hr, gorgeous masseuse, standard, nothing more. Mask. 60 tip.

Boston St. Salem: Lisa is my all-time favorite. In my eyes she is stunning gorgeous. Very friendly, great massage, and always makes me extremely happy. I love my time with her, and always tip extra.

Still trying to find the elusive North Shore FS provider. Please message me with any questions.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-03-21, 19:07
Has anyone been to Jade in Medford or the place next to Laundryland in Arlington?Older lady very aggressive want money right away -won't let you talk, pass thanks.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-04-21, 08:11
Multiple visits to 32 South downstairs. Mostly to see Candy who is my favorite. She won't do everything but she is sweet and has the perfect body. Even did a four handed massage which was cool but expensive. Usually damage is 80/120 and no full Monty available as far as I know. Oh the four handed experience was 40 x 2 for two providers then tips on top for their contributions so it did add up.

Multiple visits to High st. Two with Anna another one with a perfect bod. First visit was mid level services for 120 and she supplied all the stuff needed (I thought the questions on here about that were okay since I do like to know whether I need to bring it with me or not. Just one less thing to worry about it or get caught carrying IMHO). Second visit with Anna I got everything and it was costly at 180. But we went 90 minutes so I was able to live with myself. Was really good with lots of positions. Last visit was with Lucky who I think was also Jessica. Hot but massage sucked and services were uninspired (mid level bottoms on. Boo). She smelled like smoke and didn't seem to want to be there. Barely was able to make it to the promised land.

No BBFS available as far as I can tell. Have to go downtown for that I imagine.There's two shops, which one?

MoreBJs
10-04-21, 12:05
Clarification. Photo showing larger parking lot is where you would park, enter that door, go up one set of steps and go to the left for suite 200, the newer AMP, that myself and Aardvarks and some others have gone to. Calls itself De Ozen or something like that and last four digits are 8800. A rotation of younger, thinner, cute girls who have a menu, and FS at right price is offered. The girl in my pic was here at one point, probably not now and the pic wasn't necessarily taken here, but a pic she took at another spa somewhere else, that she keeps and she will text out if asked. I explain this in case anyone doubts my pictures' authenticity. I got a CBJ for 80 on top of house fee. The girl wore a slinky pink summer dress and removed it and the bra when doing the act. Panties and sandals only.

Now, the other pic is of the smaller parking lot side. Here, one could park, and be very close to that side door, and go up all the way to the top, open the glass door and turn right to see and ring bell or knock for suite 302, the original Lee's Massage, and now called Crystal I believe. This place has hit or miss looking ladies, right now I'm told chubbier or not so pretty, but HJ and CBJ can be had.

So, instead of doubting and claiming I've never even been there or this girl (or general type of girl) isn't and wasn't ever there, I suggest people (and specifically one dum person,) do the work themselves, and go, see, and enjoy for themselves. Walk the walk.

CamperVan10
10-04-21, 12:55
Totally agree on ripoff girls. Eastern Waltham shorts on time and expects BIG tips (good looking ladies though) and Angela now in Watertown has ripped me off too many times. Charges the hour knowing she has another customer lined up in half an hour, shorting time. Plus she charges 65 for the hour now. Too bad, she's very close by.

What's good in Waltham, Watertown, Newton now?
Orchid is ok, quality massage skills. Angela is out for me. High St. is hit or miss. South St. downstairs wants big tips and I'm not looking for FS, upstairs is average. How is 1060? Used to be very reliable, but not looking for FS. Newton St is OK. CB sounds hit or miss.

Where have all the good times gone? If Chi ladies would resurface it'd be the go-to. How about Linden St., same pudgy lady there for years?
Suggestions, Washington St Newton?

Eastern massage sucks I've been telling you for the longest.

AsianYumYum
10-04-21, 13:16
Take a stand.

Any monger, and we know who they are, that has a problem with this and come running to advocate for the parlors and these shady practices, time to tell them to go fuck off. This can't continue.

Boycott T Eastern Waltham going forward, for a month. Let them stroke air for a while. See how much they change next time you go in for a session. Keep negotiating, there's no reason why we can't have leverage and get granted what we are requesting and paying for.

Remember, we the clients dictate what they charge. Enough is enough. Any monger who wants to plead on behalf of these scammers, you are part of the problem. Shun these mongers.

The word is out, BOYCOTT Eastern Waltham!

Older lady very aggressive want money right away -won't let you talk, pass thanks.
Totally agree on ripoff girls. Eastern Waltham shorts on time and expects BIG tips (good looking ladies though) and Angela now in Watertown has ripped me off too many times. Charges the hour knowing she has another customer lined up in half an hour, shorting time. Plus she charges 65 for the hour now. Too bad, she's very close by.

What's good in Waltham, Watertown, Newton now? Orchid is ok, quality massage skills. Angela is out for me. High ST is hit or miss. South St downstairs wants big tips and I'm not looking for FS, upstairs is average. How is 1060? Used to be very reliable, but not looking for FS. Newton St is OK. CB sounds hit or miss. Where have all the good times gone? If Chi ladies would resurface it'd be the go-to.

Johnson686
10-04-21, 15:43
Stopped by Mays in Stoneham last week, had been there under old management a few months ago (I think it used to be Spring Spa). Drew a cute, very skinny girl. Didn't get her name but asked for a medium massage, which was pretty good. After a nice tease, asked me to flip and she went to work. Lifted up her shirt without being asked, to expose some A-cups with eraser nips. Halfway through the HE, she gestured to her pants and asked if I wanted her to take them off, for $80 tip. I didn't have that much and wouldn't want to pay it if I did. Usually the boob access is enough for me. Anyway, she finished me off pretty quickly, then massaged me for another 10 minutes. Total damage $120, I left her a $60 tip because of her looks and the complete access up top. Will return. Not sure if more is on the table.

Barranx
10-04-21, 16:43
Any info about Angela who used to work at Swan in Malden?

Katokay
10-05-21, 06:15
Take a stand.

Any monger, and we know who they are, that has a problem with this and come running to advocate for the parlors and these shady practices, time to tell them to go fuck off. This can't continue.

Boycott T Eastern Waltham going forward, for a month. Let them stroke air for a while. See how much they change next time you go in for a session. Keep negotiating, there's no reason why we can't have leverage and get granted what we are requesting and paying for.

Remember, we the clients dictate what they charge. Enough is enough. Any monger who wants to plead on behalf of these scammers, you are part of the problem. Shun these mongers.

The word is out, BOYCOTT Eastern Waltham!I always have great service. I think if you don't haggle they treat you better. They know me now and they now I tip well.

LegsMcginty
10-05-21, 07:16
Still trying to find the elusive North Shore FS provider. Please message me with any questions.I've gone 2 for 2 with FS at Colonial Rd in Salem. One was decent with a solid massage, one shorted the time and was a quality I wouldn't repeat. Visits were a couple months apart and both were the only person working on the day.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-05-21, 07:59
I always have great service. I think if you don't haggle they treat you better. They know me now and they now I tip well.Sure you do that's why they don't treat you like garbage but the moment you want more for your money they will. The fact is we need more than just the basic for that kind of money.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-05-21, 08:04
Take a stand.

The word is out, BOYCOTT Eastern Waltham!Take a stand for better service think about it every time you go for it you spent a lot of time and money Make AMP, s better again!

Eastern has to go they're treating you like they doing you a favor.

CamperVan10
10-05-21, 10:23
Sure you do that's why they don't treat you like garbage but the moment you want more for your money they will. The fact is we need more than just the basic for that kind of money.Exactly the point. Been getting ripped off too often.

AsianYumYum
10-05-21, 11:09
No where in the reviews the mongers even slightly mentioned haggling them. I believe he clearly stated that the providers are into shady practices of shorting people time they paid for. It's fraudulent when they charge you for an hour and schedule another john within your hour and hurries you up to a finish. How would they like it if we pay only partial money for the hour.

And what's with this ugly term, "haggling" WTF is that? If we are paying for a service, we have a right to ask for what we are paying for, there's no haggling?.

Something has to change, we have money, we have leverage, you over tipping does not equal great service.

The word is out Boycott eastern Waltham until better service. Enough is Enough.

I always have great service. I think if you don't haggle they treat you better. They know me now and they now I tip well.

Wiseass
10-05-21, 11:19
I totally agreed with you. Mass parlors need to step up their game and we should demand better. Maybe it's time we create another channel on here to plan this out? I'm willing to partake in this movement if we get enough mongers to join.

Exactly the point. Been getting ripped off too often.

Take a stand for better service think about it every time you go for it you spent a lot of time and money Make AMP, s better again!

Eastern has to go they're treating you like they doing you a favor.

Good Idea and Real Simple to Do! Just create a New User Blog by hitting the "Post New Thread" Button at Top Left of Boston Thread (See Attached). Have your Self Anointed Leader of this Bold Movement do it, so his name appears at the Top of this New Thread. ("This blog is moderated by "Axxxxxxxxxx" He can pick the Name of the Thread too! PM him and Start the Movement!

Will be interesting to see How many Guys will actually join in and what the Plan of Attack will be!Suggested you guys create a new Thread over a month ago, yet it seems your Leader is too lazy to do it, and start organizing your Boycott Movement. It's real simple to do! Just create the Thread so you guys have a place to keep your Boycott List of places, and discussions of your Movement. Similar to the Ripoff Thread, but your Movement is an ongoing effort. Good Luck Guys!

P.S. I haven't stepped foot in Eastern in a year, due to their business model. I guess I'm already ahead of you guys.

Andir
10-05-21, 11:43
Ella is a babe. Can't boycott her — too pretty.

CamperVan10
10-05-21, 12:19
Suggested you guys create a new Thread over a month ago, yet it seems your Leader is too lazy to do it, and start organizing your Boycott Movement. It's real simple to do! Just create the Thread so you guys have a place to keep your Boycott List of places, and discussions of your Movement. Similar to the Ripoff Thread, but your Movement is an ongoing effort. Good Luck Guys!

P.S. I haven't stepped foot in Eastern in a year, due to their business model. I guess I'm already ahead of you guys.I have NEVER mentioned a boycott here. Please do not group me with a boycott movement. (Had PMs including me with boycotting).

I agreed with the ripoffs mentioned by others (John G C specifically) based on similar personal experience. Far too often an increasing amount of ladies are expecting more, big tips, for doing less. That was my first point, not a boycott. I listed a number of AMPs in the area where some are just OK, some ripoffs. Anybody who boycotts is fine, anybody who does not is fine.

Actually, I expect I will return to Eastern one day after a year-plus away to determine if there has been any improvement or not. Sometimes it's good (hot ladies), sometimes not, which is the complaint for this area. It's increasingly hit or miss, inconsistent AMPs wanting more for doing less. Please keep that straight foremost.

Second, I asked "What's good in Waltham, Watertown, Newton now?" And, "Where have all the good times gone?" Does that read like a position on boycotting, pro or con? Obviously not.

If any would like to assist with some suggestions (Andir gave one via PM, thank you) then great, TIA. If not, great.

Jake888
10-05-21, 12:22
Hi everyone,

Conifer Danvers: did the 4 hands, masks worn, 1/2 hr, standard finish, nothing more available. Pretty girls, didn't get names. 50 tip each.

L&B and. Andover: Amanda, did 1/2 hr, very friendly and accommodating. Masks except for Saran. 100 tip.

Sunny Saugus: young pretty spinner, didn't get name. Shirt up pants down, and standard. 100 tip.

Blue Sky Salem: 1/2 hr. 30's beautiful girl. Standard finish, great massage. Mask worn. 50 tip.

Topsfield Fei Fei: petite, very pretty. 1/2, standard, nothing more. Mask. 50 tip.

Reiki Peabody: great atmosphere, awesome massage, standard. Mask. 1/2 hr, 50 tip.

Boston St. Salem: Lisa is my all-time favorite. In my eyes she is stunning gorgeous. Very friendly, great massage, and always makes me extremely happy. I love my time with her, and always tip extra.

Still trying to find the elusive North Shore FS provider. Please message me with any questions.Great post, thanks for the information.

Jake.

AsianYumYum
10-05-21, 17:12
So because of that we're going to just let her shit on people, as she sees fit. Short time, ask for more when she's not giving any more and give shitty services. That's what you're implying, you're okay with that?

Ella is a babe. Can't boycott her too pretty.

NoLogic
10-05-21, 21:33
So because of that we're going to just let her shit on people, as she sees fit. Short time, ask for more when she's not giving any more and give shitty services. That's what you're implying, you're okay with that?Ella has been one of the best providers for years with more positive posts than I can even count and all of a sudden a couple of people want to boycott her, sounds like you guys got broken hearts and are now just salty, don't let your feelings get in the way in this business.

Bowl6666
10-06-21, 08:07
Does anyone have any experience with her? I found this ad on rubrating, kind of interested, but it just give too little information, and it is kind of to expensive, 400 for an hour. Does it mean it will provide BBFS or at least BBBJ?

https://boston.rubratings.com/204314

https://www.opalmayhem.com/book-a-session

Bowl6666
10-06-21, 08:26
I didn't get the rubmap premium, so it is difficult for me to look for a place that provide more than HE, so I switched to rubrating (RR).

Have anyone been using it? Could anyone give me some advice on looking for a reliable place on it?

I did do some quick research on it, seems that it is a reliable website. Well when I check those ads, for all AMP, it is just a vague description, which I didn't know if it provide only HE or more than HE. For incall massesue, it is different, it will be mentioned in the description.

Besides that, there is another thing that make me a bit confusing, difficult to find a review under each ads. I kind of planning to try the incal masseuse, but is afraid of being fishing.

Would anyone provide some help?

Here is some links that I am kind of interested.

Incall masseuse.

https://boston.rubratings.com/229133

https://boston.rubratings.com/222388

https://boston.rubratings.com/235595

AMP.

https://boston.rubratings.com/199400

https://boston.rubratings.com/195695

Not quite sure for this category.

https://boston.rubratings.com/241934

CrazyDragon
10-06-21, 08:52
Hi everyone,

Still trying to find the elusive North Shore FS provider. Please message me with any questions.Now this is what I called a great review! Thanks bud!

Sebastian6
10-06-21, 09:17
Stopped by Lin's for the first time recently. There were only two, unattractive grannies working so I just walked out. Ended up in Stoneham (spa over Dunkin Donuts) which has better looking women, and where FS is available.

Mattis1775
10-06-21, 09:53
Haven't been there in awhile. Always rotating. Next to a sushi place, which is actually really good. Give it a try. Younger ladies. But, I never have luck with the younger ones. Doesn't really seem into it or care about your business. The older women always appreciates you coming for a visit.

Didn't get her name because they are using weird names now. It's not the usual Coco, Angie or Lili. Massage was really good, not very talkative. Did a jackhammer finish. But, I did finish. She was nice enough. But, I'll wait for the next rotation. The usual 40/60.

Mattis1775
10-06-21, 10:09
Does anyone have any experience with her? I found this ad on rubrating, kind of interested, but it just give too little information, and it is kind of to expensive, 400 for an hour. Does it mean it will provide BBFS or at least BBBJ?

https://boston.rubratings.com/204314

https://www.opalmayhem.com/book-a-sessionYou may get neither. She's a tantric therapist, which means she does the spiritual, meditation, controlled orgasm or whatever else she does. You'll have to read her session in details. I never had tantric. But, of all the members here says about it is that it's overpriced and you'll get a release (maybe). She may get nude or won't. You can try to search tantra here in the forum if you haven't had one. One member called it an expensive hand job.

TexasBuckNut
10-06-21, 10:10
Hello fellow mongers. I'm flying to Boston today on business and have been reading the forum. I'm reaching out for some personal recommendations on AMPs and I'm not familiar with some of your local location codes. I'm looking for a good AMP experience, doesn't have to be FS, would prefer a good table shower experience, but overall, looking for a a fabulous Boston experience. Reply here or PM me, and if you're ever in Indianapolis, I will absolutely return the favor.

Bishop8891
10-06-21, 12:46
Ella has been one of the best providers for years with more positive posts than I can even count and all of a sudden a couple of people want to boycott her, sounds like you guys got broken hearts and are now just salty, don't let your feelings get in the way in this business.I agree, Ella and the girls at Eastern are excellent. I would not boycott her or anyone there. Grow up!

Bowl6666
10-06-21, 14:13
You may get neither. She's a tantric therapist, which means she does the spiritual, meditation, controlled orgasm or whatever else she does. You'll have to read her session in details. I never had tantric. But, of all the members here says about it is that it's overpriced and you'll get a release (maybe). She may get nude or won't. You can try to search tantra here in the forum if you haven't had one. One member called it an expensive hand job.Thanks bro!

LOL, I am kind of leaning towards the escort side now. Currently researching on PD for FSDM service, where the price went much higher, at least 400 for one hour incall. I will push some updates if I got some feedback.

Joe Bujian
10-06-21, 17:25
I agree, Ella and the girls at Eastern are excellent. I would not boycott her or anyone there. Grow up!I agree as well. Always excellent in my experience. I have not ever had the bad service that AsianYumYum complains about. It is not even clear to me that he has ever gone there. And if my generous tips put Ella and the others out of his price range, so much the better.

Jack617
10-06-21, 18:00
I agree as well. Always excellent in my experience. I have not ever had the bad service that AsianYumYum complains about. It is not even clear to me that he has ever gone there. And if my generous tips put Ella and the others out of his price range, so much the better.I have found that being generous vastly improves the experience. I undertipped a fav at One Main early in the year. She was unhappy and called me cheap. After leaving I realized I really enjoy my time with her so I planned another visit. Told her this and told her I would be generous if she expanded the menu further. Made my offer and got a smile and a hug. From then on I would give her the full amount ($260) at the start of the session and I never left with any regrets.

Regarding the boycott LMAO, Joe the difference between you and the guy starting the boycott is that you have actually seen Ella for a session.

FrogPilot
10-06-21, 18:55
I agree as well. Always excellent in my experience. I have not ever had the bad service that AsianYumYum complains about. It is not even clear to me that he has ever gone there. And if my generous tips put Ella and the others out of his price range, so much the better.I've actually never been to Eastern but based on a couple of recent reviews I will go check it out. And I'll be sure to tip generously.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-06-21, 22:17
I've actually never been to Eastern but based on a couple of recent reviews I will go check it out. And I'll be sure to tip generously.This is not for us to disagree or possibly agree, What if we give one of this places a off, you know to send the message, now I'll tell you what! Just like any other business trust me they will get with program so fast you won't be able to recognize them We. Have. The. Power I just went to a very busy spot in Waltham this girl is charging 200 plus the house fee and she told 300 would be better, now she is pretty CFS nice breast and all but no BB no RJ no kissing we are so fuck gentlemen because they can do whatever they want and if I say no there are 20 others will yes.

CrazyCrouton
10-06-21, 22:40
I saw Ella recently. She's looking as good as ever. I had a nice long visit and got to bang her missionary. She really enjoys my thick cock as much as I enjoy her sweet tight pussy. She always aims to please. I had no problem giving her a nice big fat tip. A little kiss on the cheek and a bottle of water and I was on my way.

I do agree that the place is like Grand Central Station with the phone ringing and guys coming in and out of the door. I especially like the ones that just keep asking questions while it's clear that the lady has somebody in the room.

Mr Bao
10-06-21, 23:17
Hey guys,

I'm posting here under a pseudonym because I like my balls hanging right where they are. If another provider were to know I was posting this I'm not sure I could could lay naked with my eyes closed in the same room with her any more.

A lot of you are already aware of xx5 Middle St Weymouth. I'm just here to reaffirm what a great shop this is, beautiful girls all around. I saw Summer today and what a fantastic time I had. Great massage and long slow sensual tease and finish with lots of sexy whispering and neck kissing which had me blowing in no time. Last visit there I saw Tiffany and though she looked to thin for my taste when we got into the room and I saw what was under those too tight pants and I was impressed. Great little bum and tits. Great massage. I've been trying to see her again for weeks, couldn't get her out of my mind, I had that good a time, but my timing has been off. There's another girl there, Linda who is very attractive but I haven't had a session with her yet. Do yourselves a favor, stop in or call Summer, you'll be glad you did!I decided to try this location after reading this post. Tiffany is petite as I asked for Summer, but she was eating lunch. Asked for massage pressure and I responded medium. Then 10 min in, she asks what I want and I asked for the menu? Nothing else was presented.

Got undressed and ready for action. I did ask for many more stuff, but it was not included or needed. Lubed and oiled me up and I tried to grab those B cups and she was like how much how much, and I said let's go. And she pounded the sausage to oblivion with her hands. At that time, I got access UTC top on one breast and then the other hand went into her jeans to grab that tush and tried to slide my fingers down the crack to get to the hotspot. Was denied of hotspot and just took the beating on the meat until it spat.

40+60 done deal / donated to charity.

Honestly both girls looked alright, it aint like celebrity look that type of way.

Wiseass
10-07-21, 00:08
This is not for us to disagree or possibly agree, What if we give one of this places a off, you know to send the message, now I'll tell you what! Just like any other business trust me they will get with program so fast you won't be able to recognize them We. Have. The. Power I just went to a very busy spot in Waltham this girl is charging 200 plus the house fee and she told 300 would be better, now she is pretty CFS nice breast and all but no BB no RJ no kissing we are so fuck gentlemen because they can do whatever they want and if I say no there are 20 others will yes.More info Please?

Not a Clue on the AMP other than very busy place in Waltham. So I'm guessing you went to Eastern since it's a very busy place. The reason I stopped going there a year ago. Being FS, I'd then guess 32 South downstairs, but never been there, so don't know how busy it is. Please clarify.

No mention of the Girl's name, so not much help there.

Now the rate. After she told you what amount she expected for a Tip, what did you do? You never said what you decided to do. Did you Tip $200 or $300 and go through with FS? Did you just do a Topless HJ or Standard HJ to deprive her of the big score. Or did you just go through with a massage and throw her a 20 Tip, and really show her who's the boss?

You've been advocating a Boycott of such Places, so I'm curious, and I'm sure other Guys are curious, as to what you decided to do. I doubt you walked out to really show your disgust, since you already paid the house fee.

For a Boycott Boy, I would expect more info on your experience. It would be nice to know.

HappyDave
10-07-21, 09:29
I was under the impression that both prospect st spas were HJ only. Now eastern is FS?

Aardvarks
10-07-21, 10:40
More info Please?

Not a Clue on the AMP other than very busy place in Waltham. So I'm guessing you went to Eastern since it's a very busy place. The reason I stopped going there a year ago. Being FS, I'd then guess 32 South downstairs, but never been there, so don't know how busy it is. Please clarify.

Now the rate. After she told you what amount she expected for a Tip, what did you do? You never said what you decided to do. Did you Tip $200 or $300 and go through with FS? Did you just do a Topless HJ or Standard HJ to deprive her of the big score. Or did you just go through with a massage and throw her a 20 Tip, and really show her who's the boss?

You've been advocating a Boycott of such Places, so I'm curious, and I'm sure other Guys are curious, as to what you decided to do. I doubt you walked out to really show your disgust, since you already paid the house fee.

For a Boycott Boy, I would expect more info on your experience. It would be nice to know.I know a couple of options for FS at 32 South. Supposedly upstairs is pretty consistent. Downstairs I would say you have a 1/3 chance depending on who is there.

I have never gone to Eastern but based on all the commotion on here I kinda want to give it a shot!

High st is same potential for FS as 32 South downstairs. Same crew but they rotate.

BunnyMeat
10-07-21, 11:10
I was under the impression that both prospect st spas were HJ only. Now eastern is FS?The shop at Eastern is not FS for 99% of clients.

FrBos
10-07-21, 11:13
Been struggling to find a quality massage that is substantial with HE. Have had some interesting experiences that I'm happy to share. Not specific to asian nor non asian. Thanks in advance.

My go to recently has been foot heaven in cambridge. Very UTR.Update on this place, was my go to pre-COVID. Went back recently and they haver changed ownership and are strictly legit. Tried a few times but nothing. Anyone know where Stacy and Alice went?

Note: Sorry if this is a duplicate in the NAMP section. The original post was there and I may have responded there before posting this.

SisTrunkWayne
10-07-21, 11:20
If you want FS try Jin Therapy in Salem. I have been able to do FS 3 times recently. All young (20's or 30's). Girls usually are there for a month at a time.

Hi everyone,

ZQ Haverhill: 1/2 hr, gorgeous masseuse, standard, nothing more. Mask. 60 tip..

HappyDave
10-07-21, 11:21
The shop at Eastern is not FS for 99% of clients.Same seems to be for Angela in Watertown and I tried. Was going to stick a cover on the tip but did not want to pass her off. I went a couple times she was in street clothes and was pushing plain Jane on people. She saw me and changes into that leather mini. Don't get me wrong they were great sessions and the laundry dropped but still no joy.

Zhoul4873
10-07-21, 12:27

Eastern massage sucks I've been telling you for the longest.Have seen both girls at CB and they are not ugly.

Not to me eyes anyway.

Zhoul4873
10-07-21, 12:31

What's good in Waltham, Watertown, Newton now?
Orchid is ok, quality massage skills. Angela is out for me. High St. is hit or miss. South St. downstairs wants big tips and I'm not looking for FS, upstairs is average. How is 1060? Used to be very reliable, but not looking for FS. Newton St is OK. CB sounds hit or miss.

Where have all the good times gone? If Chi ladies would resurface it'd be the go-to. How about Linden St., same pudgy lady there for years?
Suggestions, Washington St Newton?Can't say that I agree on Angela CB ripping people off.

Occasionally when customers back up she will ask if are willing to lower the visit time but then she has always offered to refund the difference between the original house fee and what you paid her.

Could that be what you have experienced?

Zhoul4873
10-07-21, 15:38
[Deleted by Admin]

Shill for some MP

A2

SamWiseGamgee
10-07-21, 20:07
Went to 32 south street. One on the first floor named De Onzen. Young spinner. 40 house fee for hhr and a lame ass massage. On the flip asked for everything. She said 200. I was like I am getting out of here. Settled for 160 because she was super hot and little head was doing the thinking. Mish and doggy and out with water bottle. Her body was super tight almost as if she worked out. Might not repeat as I'm mostly a HJ guy. Service was covered.

MoreBJs
10-07-21, 20:17
Went to 32 south street. One on the first floor named De Onzen. Young spinner. 40 house fee for hhr and a lame ass massage. On the flip asked for everything. She said 200. I was like I am getting out of here. Settled for 160 because she was super hot and little head was doing the thinking. Mish and doggy and out with water bottle. Her body was super tight almost as if she worked out. Might not repeat as I'm mostly a HJ guy. Service was covered.I rest my case! Thanks for review and substantiation. Glad you had fun.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-07-21, 21:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Why are you engaging a shill?

A2

Jack617
10-07-21, 21:16
Went to 32 south street. One on the first floor named De Onzen. Young spinner. 40 house fee for hhr and a lame ass massage. On the flip asked for everything. She said 200. I was like I am getting out of here. Settled for 160 because she was super hot and little head was doing the thinking. Mish and doggy and out with water bottle. Her body was super tight almost as if she worked out. Might not repeat as I'm mostly a HJ guy. Service was covered.Enter the South entrance with the big lot (no camera) up a flight and in. Drew Cici who for lack of a better word I would describe as sturdy. Took the hour and regretted it in about 3 minutes. Massage was the worst ever, seriously just rubbed the same spot over and over for about 10 minutes. Flipped myself and the negotiations began. Disgusted in retrospect that I gave her $160 for FS. In a nutshell, great CBJ (as good as a coved one can be) and FS was. Disgusting! Had her on the table standing mish position with me standing and her laying broad across the table. Two strokes in and it hits me, the stench. I actually gagged a bit and said that's it. Pulled out and jerked to completion on her belly. Used most of her wipes and bought more at Walgreens.

Went home to shower.

Oh, of course I will be attacked on the other thread so:

Cici is about 5'-6" maybe 140# and ave Chinese looks. Upon entering desk is at 2 , second Exit is at 3, stack of cased water about 6 high is at 8 and my room was at 11. Window faced South St and was the very corner.

AsianYumYum
10-07-21, 22:44
[Deleted by Admin]

SamWiseGamgee
10-07-21, 23:01
Jack.

The one I had was about 5 feet. Young and wore a tight black dress that assured me what was on table. Hope you get her next time. Her pussy is tight and skin is like 20 years old

Enter the South entrance with the big lot (no camera) up a flight and in. Drew Cici who for lack of a better word I would describe as sturdy. Took the hour and regretted it in about 3 minutes. Massage was the worst ever, seriously just rubbed the same spot over and over for about 10 minutes. Flipped myself and the negotiations began. Disgusted in retrospect that I gave her $160 for FS. In a nutshell, great CBJ (as good as a coved one can be) and FS was. Disgusting! Had her on the table standing mish position with me standing and her laying broad across the table. Two strokes in and it hits me, the stench. I actually gagged a bit and said that's it. Pulled out and jerked to completion on her belly. Used most of her wipes and bought more at Walgreens.

Went home to shower.

Oh, of course I will be attacked on the other thread so:

Cici is about 5'-6" maybe 140# and ave Chinese looks. Upon entering desk is at 2 , second Exit is at 3, stack of cased water about 6 high is at 8 and my room was at 11. Window faced South St and was the very corner..

Sounds
10-08-21, 00:03
Can't say that I agree on Angela CB ripping people off.

Occasionally when customers back up she will ask if are willing to lower the visit time but then she has always offered to refund the difference between the original house fee and what you paid her.

If a Monger complains Please Don' t come out defending the Provider, this is not us vs us.It is about sharing experiences. He is giving his experience of things, not defending the provider.

Wiseass
10-08-21, 02:53

If a Monger complains Please Don' t come out defending the Provider, this is not us vs us.

It is about sharing experiences. He is giving his experience of things, not defending the provider.In my experience, Angela has never ripped me off, never shorted on time. There was only one time my session was cut short and it was my decision. I had a 2 pm appointment and was right on time. At 2:15 her phone rang, she ignored it. 30 seconds later started ringing again. This time she got it apologizing. Sure enough it was a customer, same one who called a minute ago. Guy was insistent he wanted an hour appointment at 2:45 pm. She explained to him earliest was 3 pm. Then he starts arguing with her that it had to be at 2:45 pm because he had to be somewhere at 4 pm. Guy was really being a Pita about it. I put up my hand and signaled her OK, I'll cut my session to a half hour. She told the Pita to come at 2:45 pm. She went over and handed me back 20 and apologized. Told her no problem. We continued with the session, which surprising didn't feel rushed, just less time on massaging. Ended up finishing with a Topless HJ for 60 Tip. When I walked out it was 2:40 pm and she apologized again. She had timed it perfectly and had my session run actually 40 minutes for 100 Total. I wasn't complaining at all.

Wiseass
10-08-21, 03:00
This is not for us to disagree or possibly agree, What if we give one of this places a off, you know to send the message, now I'll tell you what! Just like any other business trust me they will get with program so fast you won't be able to recognize them We. Have. The. Power I just went to a very busy spot in Waltham this girl is charging 200 plus the house fee and she told 300 would be better, now she is pretty CFS nice breast and all but no BB no RJ no kissing we are so fuck gentlemen because they can do whatever they want and if I say no there are 20 others will yes.

More info Please?

For a Boycott Boy, I would expect more info on your experience. It would be nice to know.I see you responded to another Post, but must have missed mine. Still interested as to the Place, the Girl's Name, and what you decided to do. TIA.

CamperVan10
10-08-21, 08:29
Absolutely NOT.

I have seen her over the years maybe 25-30 times. Had some great sessions, then she flipped the switch and started the rip offs, shorting time promising to make it up next time, lousy no effort massages. Never once made it up and never once refunded one penny. Happened again in August.

At least Ella at eastern will offer to refund, but not Angela, not one time.

That is a rip off. So, agree or don't, no interest.

Jared260
10-08-21, 08:42
I agree as well. Always excellent in my experience. I have not ever had the bad service that AsianYumYum complains about. It is not even clear to me that he has ever gone there. And if my generous tips put Ella and the others out of his price range, so much the better.This discussion du jour pops up and dies down regularly. It's like watching daytime talk shows where the host splits the audience into two opposing camps and let's them vent. It's sort of unproductive as the truth of it lies somewhere in the middle and is relative, as is the case for this mongering business. One mans trash is another mans treasure. On one side of the audience, you have the guys who get tired of the bs they experienced that have cut the value, and want to send a message. It is probably the case that a true, formal boycott would get some attention and change the AMP's behavior. It would certainly cut down the high traffic rate to the place and make it easier to get in and have an uninterrupted session. A serious boycott would also require marching in front of Eastern carrying signs complaining about the reason for the boycott (schedule a planning meeting at St*ples to get sign supplies and stick on labels for our monger names). On the other side of the audience are the guys who don't care about the shenanigans that go on at the AMPs with time shorting, double booking, bait and switch, name shifting / the many Lisa's, Cici's, Angela's, today-you-try-this-girl, supposed young girl who turns out to be 50, up selling, lame massage, tip pouting, door blocking, answering phone calls / the one hand massage while texting, store managing during sessions, reusing towels, yelling between rooms during sessions, etc. —- as long as the finish is there. If you do this long enough you see all of it. And yes, a lot of the shenanigans happen at Eastern, and yes, a lot of it is instigated by Ella. Set up a session with her once on day of via PM, and when I arrived they said, she is not working today. She's getting older and many still see her as an attractive MILF. Others see her looks as an acquired taste. She would be like a daughter for the older guys. As has always been the case in the world, the girls that get attention because others think they are special, do what they want. She can pick and choose; a lot of mongers are drooling and sniffing around the place. You want to drop $5-1 K, you'll get a different experience than the standard 40 tip.

Bottom line always is the answer to the question, is it worth it? Some say, no, mongers hold the line. Others say, yes, compared to what I have at home, I'll pay. Others, I know I'm a troll and would never be with these girls unless I paid. And, the AMP experiences, with all the downsides that can occur, are mostly not as bad as the postings for the underworld of Escorts and SWs. It's all relative.

Practically-speaking, mongers vote with their feet, which naturally boycotts the place. A no return visit at the end of a review is a personal boycott. Repeated return visits are endorsements. Like new restaurants that are a find before the crowd discovers them, Eastern was a hidden gem before they got busy. Some of the readers here may be done with them and step away, but as long as there are new waves of mongers following the scent, Eastern will probably continue as it is.

WalthamKid
10-08-21, 09:40
I'm not really a full service guy most of the time. I do like it when a girl gets up on table with me. I like the body contact. I'm willing to pay extra for the service. Preferably a girl who will drop the laundry, give me some cuddling and a h release. Does this exist in the Tham area? How do I ask for that? Pms are cool.

HappyDave
10-08-21, 10:24
I'm not really a full service guy most of the time. I do like it when a girl gets up on table with me. I like the body contact. I'm willing to pay extra for the service. Preferably a girl who will drop the laundry, give me some cuddling and a h release. Does this exist in the Tham area? How do I ask for that? Pms are cool.I tend to get what you want more often than FS. All the listed FS places will do it. Some cases you can settle on a tip around $100.00 some want full rate. Before the bug that rate was 120 to 140 but seems to be creeping up now. Given I do not get out often the extra 20 or 40 was not a big deal and I felt I got really good service and avoided pouty face. Your basically doing everything you would do with FS except sticking your duck in them. I have often found blowing a load through there tits or them grabbing my balls during a roll around better than sticking my dick in a worn and loose hole.

MandarinOrange
10-08-21, 11:21
Well written overall review of the AMP business by Jared260.

Better to write a 'constructive' review of an AMP experience and whether it's worth a return visit is what will drive the business of the local AMPs. It's difficult for an AMP to provide consistent service, especially when so many visiting girls are in and out.

My own experience is to find an MP that I have good chemistry with and sticking with her, it can be very rewarding. Others may want to see as many different providers as they can. Whatever your preference, keep the reviews constructive and don't let too much of your personnel feelings filter into the review. Once you get to know these ladies you realize that it can be a very tough business.

This discussion du jour pops up and dies down regularly. It's like watching daytime talk shows where the host splits the audience into two opposing camps and let's them vent. It's sort of unproductive as the truth of it lies somewhere in the middle and is relative, as is the case for this mongering business. One mans trash is another mans treasure. On one side of the audience, you have the guys who get tired of the bs they experienced that have cut the value, and want to send a message. It is probably the case that a true, formal boycott would get some attention and change the AMP's behavior. It would certainly cut down the high traffic rate to the place and make it easier to get in and have an uninterrupted session. A serious boycott would also require marching in front of Eastern carrying signs complaining about the reason for the boycott (schedule a planning meeting at St*ples to get sign supplies and stick on labels for our monger names). On the other side of the audience are the guys who don't care about the shenanigans that go on at the AMPs with time shorting, double booking, bait and switch, name shifting / the many Lisa's, Cici's, Angela's, today-you-try-this-girl, supposed young girl who turns out to be 50, up selling, lame massage, tip pouting, door blocking, answering phone calls / the one hand massage while texting, store managing during sessions, reusing towels, yelling between rooms during sessions, etc. - as long as the finish is there. If you do this long enough you see all of it. And yes, a lot of the shenanigans happen at Eastern, and yes, a lot of it is instigated by Ella. Set up a session with her once on day of via PM, and when I arrived they said, she is not working today. She's getting older and many still see her as an attractive MILF. Others see her looks as an acquired taste..

JohnnyOceans2
10-08-21, 13:33
Popped my AMP cherry in Chinatown many moons back. Used to be a regular at all the different doorbells of 40 H. Have not been in CT in a while and am going to be in the area. Where should I stop by for a convenient and good time?

Pistons51
10-08-21, 14:19
Anyone try across the st from the T in newton centre on union st? Is it legit?

DownWind
10-08-21, 20:51
I tend to get what you want more often than FS. All the listed FS places will do it. Some cases you can settle on a tip around $100.00 some want full rate. Before the bug that rate was 120 to 140 but seems to be creeping up now. Given I do not get out often the extra 20 or 40 was not a big deal and I felt I got really good service and avoided pouty face. Your basically doing everything you would do with FS except sticking your duck in them. I have often found blowing a load through there tits or them grabbing my balls during a roll around better than sticking my dick in a worn and loose hole.I agree with Happy Dave. Having a fantasy fling with out sticking your dick in a potential bag of nasty, is a lot less worry the next day. You get to really try anything even try talking them into " just a short just 1 inch poke" or "come on, let me see the kitty". They have different limits and it's find to seek them. Ya I know it's their business and they deal with 5 of us swinging dicks a day, but to us it's like trying to bang the high school date in the back seat at the drive in. I never get this at home. So I probably pay FS rates, but it works great for me.

HappyDave
10-09-21, 10:05
Anyone try across the st from the T in newton centre on union st? Is it legit?Newton is getting a very high percentage of AMPs with relatively low amount if reviews. I'm in Newton for business a lot (which makes it almost impossible to monger there). Washington Street has bunch, Newton center has several, of course there is Mandela of grandma and Bangkok Thai that both have a bunch of reviews on the other site. Adam's st is back but very low key. Some of them must be hidden gems.

Jake888
10-09-21, 11:38
Exterior: Small store front on street in larger building right on street. Street traffic seemed steady, but was one way (I think). I did not feel exposed entering.

Parking: I prefer to park out of eyesight / potential AMP cameras. There is a good sized pay parking lot a short walk away towards the rear of the building.

Interior: Narrow. Rooms are very dimly lit. Instead of massage tables, appears to have small beds / cots. The beds / cots were on the lumpy and old side. Place had a dingy feel.

Provider: When I walked in, a thin provider with little or no curves greeted me. I saw a better looking provider behind the counter, with better curves and a prettier face. I requested that provider. I think her name was Jennifer / Jenny. Considerable language barrier. Asked for soft. Pre-flip was excellent, one of the better teases I have experienced. On the flip, she did a physical sign as to whether my special muscle wanted attention. No discussion of compensation. I requested top off and was told no. Language barrier prevented an understanding as to why. UTC was allowed. I politely requested top off again, and ultimately, I was allowed to remove the hand magnets from her blouse opening. Somewhat awkward, and this also prevented a full view. The magnets however, were nice, large b's / small c's. Despite the excellent pre-flip, she began jackhammer. Asked her several times to slow down. She finally slowed down to a medium jackhammer. 40/60. In reading other posts, I have not seen that much if any of an expanded menu is available here. I am not likely to repeat. YMMV.

Jake.

CrazyCrouton
10-09-21, 12:07
I tried this place last night and had to do the walk out due to being given the old flip-flop on providers. I called ahead arrived and was about to get a massage and another one of you guys showed up asked if my provider was available as she was getting ready to go in the room. As she left I said are you coming back she said yes I'm on the table waiting and the older mama son comes in. After a brief discussion I told her I would just want my money back because I didn't want to ruin another guys session by having the original lady leave him to see me. They all start babbling to each other asked me to stay. They all ended up in the hall yelling at each other with them asking me to stay. I had to get it a little bit more assertive until they finally gave me my 60 back.

I saw three ladies there the older mama san with the leopard print shirt, one thicker provider but pretty almost Japanese looking and a slender one that had a mask on that was hard to distinguish if she was pretty or not. They were all decent looking but the whole experience just made me want to get out of there. They all had the tight black Lycra pants on. The doors were wood ones with the slats in them. Not solid at all. I am imagine between the deli shop and all the other places nearby you are right on display when you walk in and out of the place during the day and busy times. I may or may not try again but it I didn't feel like full service was available there just by the set up.

Jared260
10-09-21, 12:30
Exterior: Small store front on street in larger building right on street. Street traffic seemed steady, but was one way (I think). I did not feel exposed entering.

Interior: Narrow. Rooms are very dimly lit. Instead of massage tables, appears to have small beds / cots. The beds / cots were on the lumpy and old side. Place had a dingy feel.
Jake.Parts of this description fit and parts are different than my memory. Some features could also apply to many places: store front, narrow, dimly lit, dingy. CB is on a two way street that is two way for its entire length and the rooms have massage tables where most massages happen.

HappyDave
10-09-21, 13:33
Parts of this description fit and parts are different than my memory. Some features could also apply to many places: store front, narrow, dimly lit, dingy. CB is on a two way street that is two way for its entire length and the rooms have massage tables where most massages happen.CB is part of a strip of single story stores if I remember been about a year. Two way traffic, regular massage tables. Always easy Top off and bottom down but no more than that. There is a big parking lot out back. Could be any number of jack shacks. So was this 2 x crescent Waltham? Unit x.

Sebastian6
10-09-21, 16:11
I tried this place last night and had to do the walk out due to being given the old flip-flop on providers. I called ahead arrived and was about to get a massage and another one of you guys showed up asked if my provider was available as she was getting ready to go in the room. As she left I said are you coming back she said yes I'm on the table waiting and the older mama son comes in. After a brief discussion I told her I would just want my money back because I didn't want to ruin another guys session by having the original lady leave him to see me. They all start babbling to each other asked me to stay. They all ended up in the hall yelling at each other with them asking me to stay. I had to get it a little bit more assertive until they finally gave me my 60 back.

I saw three ladies there the older mama san with the leopard print shirt, one thicker provider but pretty almost Japanese looking and a slender one that had a mask on that was hard to distinguish if she was pretty or not. They were all decent looking but the whole experience just made me want to get out of there. They all had the tight black Lycra pants on. The doors were wood ones with the slats in them. Not solid at all. I am imagine between the deli shop and all the other places nearby you are right on display when you walk in and out of the place during the day and busy times. I may or may not try again but it I didn't feel like full service was available there just by the set up.As always, YMMV, but on the several times I've visited BBBJ and FS were available from at least one provider.

AsianYumYum
10-09-21, 16:39
[Deleted by Admin]

Wiseass
10-09-21, 17:35

Parking: I prefer to park out of eyesight / potential AMP cameras. There is a good sized pay parking lot a short walk away towards the rear of the building.

Parts of this description fit and parts are different than my memory. Some features could also apply to many places: store front, narrow, dimly lit, dingy. CB is on a two way street that is two way for its entire length and the rooms have massage tables where most massages happen.

CB is part of a strip of single story stores if I remember been about a year. Two way traffic, regular massage tables. Always easy Top off and bottom down but no more than that. There is a big parking lot out back. Could be any number of jack shacks. So was this 2 x crescent Waltham? Unit x.Jared and Happy Dave are Correct, with one exception. I would like to clarify about the Massage Tables. When I visited a month ago to see Grace, she put me in the middle room and closed the door. This room had a cot with a thin mattress and low to the floor. I thought it was odd. 5 minutes later she opened the door and ushered me to the front room. When I joked that I thought I was getting a massage on the cot, she laughed and said she just put me in there so not to bump into the other customer leaving. That room was a waiting room for the customers to avoid contact.

Jake888
10-09-21, 17:52
Parts of this description fit and parts are different than my memory. Some features could also apply to many places: store front, narrow, dimly lit, dingy. CB is on a two way street that is two way for its entire length and the rooms have massage tables where most massages happen.My post indicated I was unsure if was one way street in my post. I must have mistaken the lumpy massage table covering for a small bed / cot. My bad.

Jake.

DownWind
10-09-21, 20:10

I saw three ladies there the older mama san with the leopard print shirt, one thicker provider but pretty almost Japanese looking and a slender one that had a mask on that was hard to distinguish if she was pretty or not. They were all decent looking but the whole experience just made me want to get out of there. They all had the tight black Lycra pants on. The doors were wood ones with the slats in them. Not solid at all. I am imagine between the deli shop and all the other places nearby you are right on display when you walk in and out of the place during the day and busy times. I may or may not try again but it I didn't feel like full service was available there just by the set up.I love our ladies, but when things get that loose and you feel like you're being used, you feel better walking then being walked on.

AsianYumYum
10-09-21, 22:40
Word is out, they're rushing, upselling and short timing.

Let them stroke air for a month. Enough is Enough with the shitty services. Walk out next time they provide bad service and don't pay.

Boycott May in Stoneham.

Tommy Anonymus
10-10-21, 05:28
I received a pm on the other site that Lucky was reopen. So I gave them a call and this time they finally picked up. I've always thought about visiting this place, but hesitated to, and I can say I am very satisfied. Table shower was not what I expected. It's literally just a waterproof massage table inside a shower room.

As for Linda, she provided a soapy titty fuck, they were nice soft Cs, light color nipples. Yes, she's old, my guess late 50's, but her body's not wrinkly and her skin actually silky smooth. Titfucking on the table shower was the highlight, she got fully nude and wet too with me on the table, rubbing herself all over me almost like a nuru massages. Came between her tits and we showered and then she rushed me out. Was in and out in 25 minutes. 45 hh 60 tip.Is this the one by the Library?

Joe Bujian
10-10-21, 07:27
Is this the one by the Library?I assume it is the one just outside of Kenmore Square. Please note his observation about the age of the provider and set your expectations accordingly.

WatchBoy781
10-10-21, 10:56

Provider: When I walked in, a thin provider with little or no curves greeted me. I saw a better looking provider behind the counter, with better curves and a prettier face. I requested that provider. I think her name was Jennifer / Jenny. Considerable language barrier. Asked for soft. Pre-flip was excellent, one of the better teases I have experienced. On the flip, she did a physical sign as to whether my special muscle wanted attention. No discussion of compensation. I requested top off and was told no. Language barrier prevented an understanding as to why. UTC was allowed. I politely requested top off again, and ultimately, I was allowed to remove the hand magnets from her blouse opening. Somewhat awkward, and this also prevented a full view. The magnets however, were nice, large b's / small c's. Despite the excellent pre-flip, she began jackhammer. Asked her several times to slow down. She finally slowed down to a medium jackhammer. 40/60. In reading other posts, I have not seen that much if any of an expanded menu is available here. I am not likely to repeat. YMMV.

Jake.You are tipping $60 for a jackhammer HE? Yikes.

Roger42
10-10-21, 15:49
I know a couple of options for FS at 32 South. Supposedly upstairs is pretty consistent. Downstairs I would say you have a 1/3 chance depending on who is there.

I have never gone to Eastern but based on all the commotion on here I kinda want to give it a shot!

High st is same potential for FS as 32 South downstairs. Same crew but they rotate.I made my first visit to 32 south #302 - Crystal Spa a couple of weeks ago, arriving a short while after they open in the morning. I only saw one provider there, who opened the door. She had just got out of the shower and was still drying her hair. She gave her name as Rachel and was an older woman, but I am older so that was fine by me. I thought that she was quite pleasing. I went for 30 minutes at 0.4. After a short OK massage she started the soft touch reaching under to get me aroused. She asked what I wanted and I said "everything". She asked how much and I indicated 1.0, and she agreed and asked for the tip. She left briefly and returned, got undressed, and I had a very enjoyable time. Everything covered but that was ok with me. I will certainly go back when I have the chance.

RedDelano
10-10-21, 18:43
Hi everyone,

Conifer Danvers: did the 4 hands, masks worn, 1/2 hr, standard finish, nothing more available. Pretty girls, didn't get names. 50 tip each.I've been to Conifer twice, and both times they were a legit, no HE experience. Went last year, and was just there last night.

HappyDave
10-10-21, 19:09
Is this the one by the Library?Only lucky with a table shower I know is Kenmore square behind Uno restaurant.

NewGuy666
10-11-21, 06:50
Stopped into Mandarin Massage at 114 X Hancock. Plenty of on street parking in downtown area. Located on first floor of office type building. There is another AMP on second floor. Greeted by 60 ish granny that was a little stocky. I needed relief so went forward. Inside has couches and set up like maybe living there. Her English was limited. I laid down face up and told her just to stroke for awhile. She was very friendly and pulled her top right up. I went to town on her nice set of tits. She pointed to her pussy and asked if I want, I couldn't do it. I politely said next time. I think this was oldest provider I ever had. She gave great tug and cleaned me up. She demanded on helping me get dressed. Took my undies right out of my hand to put on, put on my socks, pants, shirt and tied my shoes. It was 40 for half and I tipped 40 for HJ. I'm thinking of going back and offer straight up c-note to fuck her hard. Always wanted to bang granny type. If she says no, I'll say I'll take my business upstairs, I'm pretty sure she'll want the cash and I'll hit her hard.

M Scores Easy
10-11-21, 08:16
I second that! I used to get treated great at this place. Now with newer staff, awful.

Boycott May!

Word is out, they're rushing, upselling and short timing.

Let them stroke air for a month. Enough is Enough with the shitty services. Walk out next time they provide bad service and don't pay.

Boycott May in Stoneham.

M Scores Easy
10-11-21, 08:45
Anyone have a spot with minimal interruptions? Preferably a place where a mamasan answers the phone and let's the girls work?

I like to enjoy the massage part quietly? Doesn't matter if they are old or fat. Thanks.

Rupert 2
10-11-21, 08:52
Stopped into Mandarin Massage at 114 X Hancock. Plenty of on street parking in downtown area. Located on first floor of office type building. There is another AMP on second floor. Greeted by 60 ish granny that was a little stocky. I needed relief so went forward. Inside has couches and set up like maybe living there. Her English was limited. I laid down face up and told her just to stroke for awhile. She was very friendly and pulled her top right up. I went to town on her nice set of tits. She pointed to her pussy and asked if I want, I couldn't do it. I politely said next time. I think this was oldest provider I ever had. She gave great tug and cleaned me up. She demanded on helping me get dressed. Took my undies right out of my hand to put on, put on my socks, pants, shirt and tied my shoes. It was 40 for half and I tipped 40 for HJ. I'm thinking of going back and offer straight up c-note to fuck her hard. Always wanted to bang granny type. If she says no, I'll say I'll take my business upstairs, I'm pretty sure she'll want the cash and I'll hit her hard.She will go with FS.

Not a prob.

Andir
10-11-21, 09:48
I indicated 1.0, and she agreed and asked for the tip. She left briefly and returned, got undressed, and I had a very enjoyable time. Everything covered but that was ok with me.For 40 more everything could be uncovered with her.

Motoman36
10-11-21, 09:49
Anyone have a spot with minimal interruptions? Preferably a place where a mamasan answers the phone and let's the girls work?

I like to enjoy the massage part quietly? Doesn't matter if they are old or fat. Thanks.Then you'd love Eastern in Middleton with Susen.

Andir
10-12-21, 08:47
Remember, good people, you can ask me anything AMP-related. I will be happy to help.

Johnson686
10-12-21, 11:01
If you want FS try Jin Therapy in Salem. I have been able to do FS 3 times recently. All young (20's or 30's). Girls usually are there for a month at a time.Do I need to bring my own condom to Jin Therapy, or do they supply them?

Appollo101
10-12-21, 11:28
I made my first visit to 32 south #302 - Crystal Spa a couple of weeks ago, arriving a short while after they open in the morning. I only saw one provider there, who opened the door. She had just got out of the shower and was still drying her hair. She gave her name as Rachel and was an older woman, but I am older so that was fine by me. I thought that she was quite pleasing. I went for 30 minutes at 0.4. After a short OK massage she started the soft touch reaching under to get me aroused. She asked what I wanted and I said "everything". She asked how much and I indicated 1.0, and she agreed and asked for the tip. She left briefly and returned, got undressed, and I had a very enjoyable time. Everything covered but that was ok with me. I will certainly go back when I have the chance.Can you guess her age roughly and provide body details?

Sounds
10-12-21, 11:39
Do I need to bring my own condom to Jin Therapy, or do they supply them?Never been to Jin. But always good idea to bring your own. Even if they usually do supply sometimes can run out. Also your own is usually a better condom than what they supply anyway.

M Scores Easy
10-12-21, 11:46
Go to the place in the same plaza. Stoneh.

Better management.

Roger42
10-12-21, 19:49
Can you guess her age roughly and provide body details?Always hard to judge age of an Asian woman. My best guess would be in her 50's. She is short but not unusually so, has quite a good figure, particularly for an older woman. Overall a very typical older Asian woman, but not one that has put on much weight.

AsianYumYum
10-12-21, 21:21
Go to the place in the same plaza. Stoneh.

Better management.Boycott Mays I like that.

Vintage68
10-12-21, 21:58
Do I need to bring my own condom to Jin Therapy, or do they supply them?Best to bring your own. Last time I was there they provided one already out of the wrapper. I felt like they may have been rinsing them out, rolling them up and re-using them.

AsianYumYum
10-12-21, 22:16
Holy shit, dude. I have been thinking the same thing, same thing. I even wanted to make a post about it after I had a recent session over the summer at a parlor when they go through the routine of getting you prepped up before the deed.

This was at one of my favorite RI spa, 1021, where they do the usual, come in the room, undress, if you're laying flat on the table, they'll come on top and start out by licking on your chess, then work their way down to little buddy. Same thing if you're sitting at the table and they're standing. Before they do that, they'll roam their tongue around his perimeter, tease you and even act like they're about to give you a nice wet Bareback but nope, then slowly out of nowhere they bring out this condom, that was clinched in their hands, and slip it on the tip and use their mouth to slowly roll it in.

At one point I even stopped and asked her, "Is this a new condom? She said, "Of course baby. ". I thought about that, where did this condom come from and how come it's already out of the wrapper?

We all have seen how they used the towels, washing them in the sink after they wiped us down and give you the impression that this may have been used before. Sometimes you go in the bathroom you see several of them. I wouldn't put it past them if they are indeed using spent condom after it was used. Remember, they don't give a flying shit about us. I had a provider who told me personally of a girl that worked where she was at to avoid her at all cost like my life depended on it because she was filthy as fuck in hygiene. She specifically told me about the used towel and sheets they laid on.

The only problem I am thinking with the spent condom is that they too would be on the receiving end of some nastiness using a condom that's been inside them but then again, who knows what they use to clean them and feel like they can use it again.

Now that you mentioned something I've always thought about, it's a given I am bringing my own going forward and show them it's in a wrapper. This doesn't get talked about enough.

Best to bring your own. Last time I was there they provided one already out of the wrapper. I felt like they may have been rinsing them out, rolling them up and re-using them.

ScrewLoose
10-12-21, 22:30
Hi guys, are there any AMPs that offer BBFS?

Andir
10-12-21, 22:59
Hi guys, are there any AMPs that offer BBFS?It's individual, not organizational. Quite a few specific providers offer this. But it will cost you.

Lily1234
10-13-21, 06:11
Best to bring your own. Last time I was there they provided one already out of the wrapper. I felt like they may have been rinsing them out, rolling them up and re-using them.Disgusting.

Mattis1775
10-13-21, 07:19
Disgusting.Sometimes they rip it open and the client offers extra and they ended not using it at all. Condoms are expensive. But, they can easily get them free at the clinic. MGH gives you a bucket size when you visit their clinic. You're basically having them falling out of your pockets as your walking.

Mattis1775
10-13-21, 07:21
Hi guys, are there any AMPs that offer BBFS?There isn't one that's openly offering it. You need to invest in the time with one woman to gain that feature. Not all of them will do it. If someone here did have one, there's not guarantee that they'll do that with you being a total stranger. I suggest you find a place that you're comfortable with and feel her out if it's something she offers.

BunnyMeat
10-13-21, 12:07
There isn't one that's openly offering it. You need to invest in the time with one woman to gain that feature. Not all of them will do it. If someone here did have one, there's not guarantee that they'll do that with you being a total stranger. I suggest you find a place that you're comfortable with and feel her out if it's something she offers.In my experience, no one actually offers it. You ask and offer a compensation in the 250-300 range and they may reluctantly let you do it. It does not really depend on how long she knows you. In fact, if she knows you for a substantial period of time, it's highly unlikely that she will suddenly start fucking you bare. Unless you have this 'I love you baby' thing going on.

HappyDave
10-13-21, 12:38
Holy shit, dude. I have been thinking the same thing, same thing. I even wanted to make a post about it after I had a recent session over the summer at a parlor when they go through the routine of getting you prepped up before the deed.

This was at one of my favorite RI spa, 1021, where they do the usual, come in the room, undress, if you're laying flat on the table, they'll come on top and start out by licking on your chess, then work their way down to little buddy. Same thing if you're sitting at the table and they're standing. Before they do that, they'll roam their tongue around his perimeter, tease you and even act like they're about to give you a nice wet Bareback but nope, then slowly out of nowhere they bring out this condom, that was clinched in their hands, and slip it on the tip and use their mouth to slowly roll it in.

At one point I even stopped and asked her, "Is this a new condom? She said, "Of course baby. ". I thought about that, where did this condom come from and how come it's already out of the wrapper?

We all have seen how they used the towels, washing them in the sink after they wiped us down and give you the impression that this may have been used before. Sometimes you go in the bathroom you see several of them. I wouldn't put it past them if they are indeed using spent condom after it was used. Remember, they don't give a flying shit about us..This topic went round and round years ago. One guy even posted he saw a bunch of condoms clipped up on a cloths line drying. End of the story and I saw it myself at Far East. When I was in the sauna I would lie on the bench so I could peek out of the fake frosted glass and check out the talent. All the girls when they went for "supplies " after we said we wanted "everything ". Would go to the back of the store where the cabinets were. They lubricated their lower lips then reached into this jar of Bulk unwrapped condoms. No I do not know if the jar came that way or if the girls unwrapped them in their spare time. But it's definitely a time saver given the production line some of these places had and cuts down on the evidence of spent wrappers all over the place. Several BYO FS places I have been to north of the RI line. After the deed the girl would wrap the supplies in a paper towel or tissue and ask me to take it with me. Of course I used the bathroom on the way about and just flushed it or left it in the trash.

Vintage68
10-13-21, 21:02

We all have seen how they used the towels, washing them in the sink after they wiped us down and give you the impression that this may have been used before. Sometimes you go in the bathroom you see several of them. I wouldn't put it past them if they are indeed using spent condom after it was used. Remember, they don't give a flying shit about us. I had a provider who told me personally of a girl that worked where she was at to avoid her at all cost like my life depended on it because she was filthy as fuck in hygiene. She specifically told me about the used towel and sheets they laid on.

The only problem I am thinking with the spent condom is that they too would be on the receiving end of some nastiness using a condom that's been inside them but then again, who knows what they use to clean them and feel like they can use it again.

Now that you mentioned something I've always thought about, it's a given I am bringing my own going forward and show them it's in a wrapper. This doesn't get talked about enough.I often ask to use the bathroom at spas when I arrive or sometime prior to leaving. Can't tell you how many I have seen with a bucket of used cum rags in the sink or tub. When they tell you they are coming back with a hot towel, it's usually a well-used cum rag they run under hot water in the sink and wring out. Disgusting.

EddieMc1031
10-13-21, 22:18
I made my first visit to 32 south #302 - Crystal Spa a couple of weeks ago, arriving a short while after they open in the morning. I only saw one provider there, who opened the door. She had just got out of the shower and was still drying her hair. She gave her name as Rachel and was an older woman, but I am older so that was fine by me. I thought that she was quite pleasing. I went for 30 minutes at 0.4. After a short OK massage she started the soft touch reaching under to get me aroused. She asked what I wanted and I said "everything". She asked how much and I indicated 1.0, and she agreed and asked for the tip. She left briefly and returned, got undressed, and I had a very enjoyable time. Everything covered but that was ok with me. I will certainly go back when I have the chance.In answer to the person that asked about Rachel, I would say in her 40's, thin, B cups, not a knock out but an average looking middle aged woman. Her service is good and she does a nice massage. Only problem is no rotation of girls there. I have been there a few times over the last couple of years and Rachel is the only one ever in there. Has anyone ever encountered a different woman in there in the last couple of years?

AsianYumYum
10-13-21, 22:45
This topic went round and round years ago. One guy even posted he saw a bunch of condoms clipped up on a cloths line drying. End of the story and I saw it myself at Far East. When I was in the sauna I would lie on the bench so I could peek out of the fake frosted glass and check out the talent. All the girls when they went for "supplies " after we said we wanted "everything ". Would go to the back of the store where the cabinets were. They lubricated their lower lips then reached into this jar of Bulk unwrapped condoms. No I do not know if the jar came that way or if the girls unwrapped them in their spare time. But it's definitely a time saver given the production line some of these places had and cuts down on the evidence of spent wrappers all over the place. Several BYO FS places I have been to north of the RI line. After the deed the girl would wrap the supplies in a paper towel or tissue and ask me to take it with me. Of course I used the bathroom on the way about and just flushed it or left it in the trash.

I often ask to use the bathroom at spas when I arrive or sometime prior to leaving. Can't tell you how many I have seen with a bucket of used cum rags in the sink or tub. When they tell you they are coming back with a hot towel, it's usually a well-used cum rag they run under hot water in the sink and wring out. Disgusting.I am at a lost for words, really. Some of us have let this go on because we're so naive and so horny, we don't stop for a second to think about the hygiene involved. Like I said before on another posts, there were 2 providers at this place I used to frequent with one of them having left. And the remaining parlor girl told me the bosses kicked her out because she was filthy as fuck. Like wiping her pussy with a towel when she was on her rag and using it on mongers. I stopped going to that place flat.

To think that some mongers think it's cute just because they wipe their back with a towel and give them an extra tip and think they're being treated differently then others, is why we are always failing.

This subject needs to be talked about again so going forward mongers know to bring their own wrappers and make it known. I'm sure some have but some have laxed on this entirely.

HappyDave
10-14-21, 09:06
I often ask to use the bathroom at spas when I arrive or sometime prior to leaving. Can't tell you how many I have seen with a bucket of used cum rags in the sink or tub. When they tell you they are coming back with a hot towel, it's usually a well-used cum rag they run under hot water in the sink and wring out. Disgusting.Most places have the standard towels in a warmer. From what I have seen they put the rags in a bucket of Bleach and water to soak and then launder them when it's a "full load". Given some places do not have a laundry and I have been there at opening the girls are bringing in bags of clean sheets and have also been at closing when they take them away. I was just at angels they had a full laundry I know Angela in Watertown just had one installed a couple of the smaller ones I have seen the combination units. That said the ones they put on the table on occasion I have seen them straitend out and re used. Think on Massachusetts paper is used more so more likely to get changed.

Andir
10-14-21, 09:45
In answer to the person that asked about Rachel, I would say in her 40's, thin, B cups, not a knock out but an average looking middle aged woman. Her service is good and she does a nice massage. Only problem is no rotation of girls there. I have been there a few times over the last couple of years and Rachel is the only one ever in there. Has anyone ever encountered a different woman in there in the last couple of years?Rachel is a nice woman. She was 40 twenty years ago.

Wiseass
10-14-21, 11:18
Most places have the standard towels in a warmer. From what I have seen they put the rags in a bucket of Bleach and water to soak and then launder them when it's a "full load"........... I know Angela in Watertown just had one installed a couple of the smaller ones I have seen the combination units........... Think on Massachusetts paper is used more so more likely to get changed.It's very evident at Washington St in Newton. The bathroom has a mini-washer and right next to it is the bucket with the used towels soaking. On a couple of visits, the mini-washer was running when I used the bathroom. Of course, paper on the tables, and throw out after the session. No fears of anything being used that was unsanitary.

CrazyCrouton
10-14-21, 12:03
I have no choice but to bring my own condoms. Are use the magnums for my thick cock. It's just the price I have to pay.

I am at a lost for words, really. Some of us have let this go on because we're so naive and so horny, we don't stop for a second to think about the hygiene involved. Like I said before on another posts, there were 2 providers at this place I used to frequent with one of them having left. And the remaining parlor girl told me the bosses kicked her out because she was filthy as fuck. Like wiping her pussy with a towel when she was on her rag and using it on mongers. I stopped going to that place flat.

To think that some mongers think it's cute just because they wipe their back with a towel and give them an extra tip and think they're being treated differently then others, is why we are always failing.

This subject needs to be talked about again so going forward mongers know to bring their own wrappers and make it known. I'm sure some have but some have laxed on this entirely.

AsianYumYum
10-14-21, 17:47
[Deleted by Admin]

ThizzleHats
10-15-21, 11:34
Does anybody notice that the girls at Sunshine Spa in Weymouth seem to rotate frequently? They seem to usually have 2 girls working, but I go there semi-regularly and it feels like I never see the same girl twice.

Dieter M
10-15-21, 15:24
Best to bring your own. Last time I was there they provided one already out of the wrapper. I felt like they may have been rinsing them out, rolling them up and re-using them.Non-Lubricated, dry Condoms in Bulk.

Condom depot.

I think these are the condoms they use at some places. I started bringing my own once I had the same thought. Says not fda approved LOL.

I think one of the spas in pawtucket had note about recovering from this supplier.

Play it safe.

CamperVan10
10-15-21, 17:13
Which Washington St in Newton?

Newtonville or W. Newton? Or both?

It's very evident at Washington St in Newton. The bathroom has a mini-washer and right next to it is the bucket with the used towels soaking. On a couple of visits, the mini-washer was running when I used the bathroom. Of course, paper on the tables, and throw out after the session. No fears of anything being used that was unsanitary.

CrazyCrouton
10-15-21, 18:01
Non-Lubricated, dry Condoms in Bulk.

Condom depot.

I think these are the condoms they use at some places. I started bringing my own once I had the same thought. Says not fda approved LOL.

I think one of the spas in pawtucket had note about recovering from this supplier.

Play it safe.Do they have magnums. That's all I can barely get around my thick veiny cock. I prefer the ribbed. I turn them inside out for my pleasure. I'm selfish like that.

Wiseass
10-16-21, 10:18
Which Washington St in Newton?

Newtonville or W. Newton? Or both?It's the one in West Newton, BB Spa on Washington St. A couple of buildings over from Trader Joe's. It's a very Clean Spa.

MilkFiending
10-16-21, 11:54
Looking for a provider who gives top tier tease and crazy good ass play during sessions and not afraid to get up in the cracks and balls. I've been to Diva on Harrison and the girls there are open to it, but I'm looking for some of the best in your opinion in the greater Boston area. Feel free to message me and we can swap info.

MilkFiending
10-16-21, 13:19
Looking for a provider who has superior ass play skills. Who isn't afraid to get up in the crack and loves to tease. Getting on all fours and borderline worshiping. Harrison 2 D is nice but I'm looking for something a little more up my alley. LOL.

Fuhgetaboudit
10-16-21, 20:16
Visited Main St Waltham. Tried previously but they have been busy. I picked off-peak this time and it was easy setup. Two women working, I got Connie. Nice massage, good English. No cover so I just got regular rub and tug. Surprised that when her mask came off, she was actually attractive, face and smile. Body on thinner side but tiny bit of extra gut. This place is now def open season on services menu. Stark contrast from when skinny Angela owned it. Connie pouted a tiny bit at decent tip at end of session. Slightly turned me off. Got to admit though, skinny Angela wore the silkiest Vicky panties, great when she sat on you cowgirl 69 and you slipped them to the side for access to her nether regions. Too bad her new place is not located closer to west of Boston.

Andir
10-17-21, 10:29
Visited Main St Waltham. Tried previously but they have been busy. I picked off-peak this time and it was easy setup. Two women working, I got Connie. Nice massage, good English. No cover so I just got regular rub and tug. Surprised that when her mask came off, she was actually attractive, face and smile. Body on thinner side but tiny bit of extra gut. This place is now def open season on services menu. Stark contrast from when skinny Angela owned it. Connie pouted a tiny bit at decent tip at end of session. Slightly turned me off. Got to admit though, skinny Angela wore the silkiest Vicky panties, great when she sat on you cowgirl 69 and you slipped them to the side for access to her nether regions. Too bad her new place is not located closer to west of Boston.This good man is talking about 1060 if you were curious.

Too bad Angela moved out to Brighton.

PadMe5
10-17-21, 14:24
Hi everyone,

Still trying to find the elusive North Shore FS provider. Please message me with any questions.Can anyone confirm the "gorgeousness" of any of the providers listed above? I've seen Lisa of Boston St and was not impressed, which is making me think this reviewer has different tastes.

AsianYumYum
10-17-21, 14:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Jim Mack
10-17-21, 15:40
Looking for a provider who has superior ass play skills. Who isn't afraid to get up in the crack and loves to tease. Getting on all fours and borderline worshiping. Harrison 2 D is nice but I'm looking for something a little more up my alley. LOL.I saw a post recently that said Tiffany at CB does some good ass play.

Johnson686
10-18-21, 08:45
Been to this place a few times, they always ask you not to post reviews, but fuck it, I don't think I'm going back anyway.

Went for a half hour recently for $40. There are always the same 2 girls working there; one time only, I got the skinnier, more attractive one. Last few times I've had the chubby one. When you get a half hour massage, she doesn't even ask if you want soft or medium, she just does a pretty lame soft massage, and before the flip she takes her top off and rubs her tits on your back. After some tease she asks you to flip, and you can get a hand job for $40 or a BBBJ for $80 (no CIM). It's not the worst experience ever, and maybe I'm just jaded, but it's just an ok experience. I got a BBBJ, which wasn't bad, there was a lot of spit used to keep it wet at least. Probably won't return because I'm just not that attracted to the chubby one.

DeepSix
10-18-21, 21:17
Has anyone attended one of these events (below). I'm getting emailed and host stated 2-3 women at each event.

Meeting Friday October 22th Waltham Nice hotel. Guys from North and Guys From South.

Please RSVP when you are sure so we can move ahead. Plan ahead for best results. Special guest Needed.

Hours are Friday 2:30 pm till 7 pm then 7 pm to 12 am and Saturday morning 9:30 to 12 PM.

100 New guys signed up as members in past 30 days. Hotel is BOOKED.

Checkout https://now-we-play.com A Tobacco free event. Parking, Condoms and Lube, Porn on TV. Free Poppers.

If you don't like the emails then ask to unsubscribe you are listed cause you asked to be here. Don't complain does nothing.

I need solid RSVPs to plan a good weekend so can you give it some thought before you RSVP. 950 people read this.Seems like a big sausage fest, I doubt you'd find any women.

DeepSix
10-18-21, 21:29
Can anyone confirm the "gorgeousness" of any of the providers listed above? I've seen Lisa of Boston St and was not impressed, which is making me think this reviewer has different tastes.Blue Sky, one nice looking and one chubby not so nice looking, I've only had the chubbier one. They do get naked and give a titty rub finish, but it's meh.

ZQ, lady I saw was cute with nice boobs, got her naked but DATY was all that was offered. Definitely not gorgeous IMO.

FeiFei, Been here several times as it's close and the previous masseuse would do a light massage / tease and hand release at the beginning then the rest of the hour was a decent massage, back walking and a hot stone finish. Older lady, ok body, OTC only.

There is a new slightly younger skinnier girl there who I would describe as cute, massage is not as good, hand job with very little touching of her as she always moves just out of reach yet close enough to get a little feel. Strangely she does have kind of a nice asian ass and I would totally bang her.

Those are the only ones I been to recently.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-18-21, 22:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mattis1775
10-19-21, 06:12
Has anyone attended one of these events (below). I'm getting emailed and host stated 2-3 women at each event.

Meeting Friday October 22th Waltham Nice hotel. Guys from North and Guys From South.

Please RSVP when you are sure so we can move ahead. Plan ahead for best results. Special guest Needed.

Hours are Friday 2:30 pm till 7 pm then 7 pm to 12 am and Saturday morning 9:30 to 12 PM.

100 New guys signed up as members in past 30 days. Hotel is BOOKED.

Checkout https://now-we-play.com A Tobacco free event. Parking, Condoms and Lube, Porn on TV. Free Poppers.

If you don't like the emails then ask to unsubscribe you are listed cause you asked to be here. Don't complain does nothing.

I need solid RSVPs to plan a good weekend so can you give it some thought before you RSVP. 950 people read this.Yes. It sounds like the same organizer. Nice people. They bring in paid people, either escorts, UTRs or friends looking to make money. It's a small fee based, like 40. It's 25 percent veterans and 75 percent newbies. The veterans jump right in, get naked and gangbang the girls, sometimes it's only one. Others are too nervous, shy or just wants to watch. Does get annoying for those who are new. If you're not comfortable in a group scene, it's not for you. No limit. You can stay as long as you want. It's often at an apartment or hotel. People come and go. Sometimes, you have the be door person until another guy shows up. Make sure you read the ad entirely as sometimes they bring CDs.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-19-21, 13:05
There's one being I just got out 32 South her name is Silvana anyway she's a clock watcher back rusher pusher and not willing to satisfy for a while you pay for she complains the whole time is too big boy still far is taking too long whatever complain possible I have to walk out of there let me tell you something Dom where is yourMoney.

Neddd
10-19-21, 14:41
I tried Conifer hill for the 4 hand experience but I would have had a long wait so I passed. Had a mid-aged fairly attractive woman decent body she spoke little English. Asked her name but I didn't understand her, anyway, it was a rushed massage and standard ending so not much to report on other than a. 5 tip, I wasn't impressed.

I would like to know who is offering a 4 hand massage. Can anyone recommend one? Or two?

Jake888
10-19-21, 15:36
I tried Conifer hill for the 4 hand experience but I would have had a long wait so I passed. Had a mid-aged fairly attractive woman decent body she spoke little English. Asked her name but I didn't understand her, anyway, it was a rushed massage and standard ending so not much to report on other than a. 5 tip, I wasn't impressed.

I would like to know who is offering a 4 hand massage. Can anyone recommend one? Or two?I was offered 4 hand recently at Peaceful in Wake. I did not take up the offer as one of the providers didn't appeal to me.

Jake.

Mattis1775
10-19-21, 16:15
I was offered 4 hand recently at Peaceful in Wake. I did not take up the offer as one of the providers didn't appeal to me.

Jake.I wrote about this before. But, four hand is a hit or miss. It depends on the therapist and if they get along. Most even say they don't like to work with someone as it's embarrassing for them to jerk you off in front of their co-worker. Some do work well. But, again, it's a hit or miss. If you haven't tried it, it feels amazing with the massage. Blood flow is even from top to bottom. The finish varies. Just the excitement of two there will get you off. I had three once for my birthday at a place I use to frequent a lot in Chinatown. This made it a lot more comfortable as I knew all three of the girls. Mama San always wants you to do two girls because it's cash. But, if you haven't done it, try it at a place that you go a lot.

ArchersTarget
10-19-21, 16:42
I was offered 4 hand recently at Peaceful in Wake. I did not take up the offer as one of the providers didn't appeal to me.

Jake.I tell everyone not to waste your money on 4 hands as it's no better than 2 hands.

M Scores Easy
10-19-21, 18:12
I tell everyone not to waste your money on 4 hands as it's no better than 2 hands.I like the atmosphere at Peaceful. Very clean. The girls are hustlers though. Massage skills are average at best. Menu is available, but I declined.

RhodeIslandDog
10-19-21, 22:10
https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/woburn-incall-waltham-incall-dedham-incall-natick-braintree-fullservice-24hr-cell-617-758-8081/12868481.html

Has anyone taken the plunge with these two? I'm pretty sure they advertise their services all over Dedham, Woburn and other locals.

No Cheater
10-19-21, 22:35
Good news for all you fans of Tina. She has returned to Eastern. Looking cute with a new hair do. I paid a morning visit and was the only customer so it was a nice session with no interruptions. The usual Eastern experience and tip.

Dieter M
10-19-21, 22:57
Anyone know where Weiwei is working now after h20 main got shut down?

Is she in the area?

Vintage68
10-20-21, 00:43

I would like to know who is offering a 4 hand massage. Can anyone recommend one? Or two?Any time I tried it I regretted it. The two of them banter back and forth in Chinese the entire time. Very distracting.

HappyDave
10-20-21, 08:45
https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/woburn-incall-waltham-incall-dedham-incall-natick-braintree-fullservice-24hr-cell-617-758-8081/12868481.html

Has anyone taken the plunge with these two? I'm pretty sure they advertise their services all over Dedham, Woburn and other locals.Been advertising for years, couple reports on this thread want to say before the bug hit. Typical AAMP deal girls are hit or miss.

Mattis1775
10-20-21, 09:10

Has anyone taken the plunge with these two? I'm pretty sure they advertise their services all over Dedham, Woburn and other locals.Seriously doubt they are Japanese, most likely Chinese and may know some Japanese to be convincing.

Andir
10-20-21, 10:19
Anyone know where Weiwei is working now after h20 main got shut down?

Is she in the area?I know for a fact that she is not in the Boston area.

OldAsDirt
10-20-21, 11:05
Revere has Brazilian and Spanish women if interested on foster st. Complete smoke shows but Horrible massages.Is the Brazilian shop on Foster St still open? Rubmaps has it listed as closed.

JohnDick75
10-20-21, 11:48
I read this on attorneys website and while they solve the case my question is how often this situation happens.

"Charges of Soliciting a Prostitute Attempting to Commit a Crime and Sex For a Fee Against Pharmaceutical Executive Dismissed.

On November 1, 2018 the defendant found himself caught in the middle of a human trafficking investigation in a southeastern Massachusetts town. He had been frequenting local massage parlors and soliciting sexual services over the Internet for years. Unbeknownst to the man one of the massage parlors had been under investigation for human trafficking. Our client was observed attending this establishment on multiple occasions. An informant who was also a prostitute working at this business identified our clients as one of her clients. He was stopped on November 1, 2018 exiting the business. Officers interrogated him. He panicked and confessed to being a frequent customer. He also surrendered his cell phone and permitted a search. Additional material appeared on the phone suggesting his common use of prostitutes. The man, a pharmaceutical executive was charged with sex for a fee G. L. C. 272 Section 53 A, attempt to solicit a prostitute G. L. C. 274 Section 6 and soliciting a prostitute G. L. C. 272 Section 8. He hired Attorney Stephen Neyman. All charges were dismissed today. ".

Most of us have gone to same parlors frequently enough to be recognized so please share your opinions on how often this happens in our state.

Oeddeo
10-20-21, 13:49
I read this on attorneys website and while they solve the case my question is how often this situation happens.

"Charges of Soliciting a Prostitute Attempting to Commit a Crime and Sex For a Fee Against Pharmaceutical Executive Dismissed.

On November 1, 2018 the defendant found himself caught in the middle of a human trafficking investigation in a southeastern Massachusetts town. He had been frequenting local massage parlors and soliciting sexual services over the Internet for years. Unbeknownst to the man one of the massage parlors had been under investigation for human trafficking. Our client was observed attending this establishment on multiple occasions. An informant who was also a prostitute working at this business identified our clients as one of her clients. He was stopped on November 1, 2018 exiting the business. Officers interrogated him. He panicked and confessed to being a frequent customer. He also surrendered his cell phone and permitted a search. Additional material appeared on the phone suggesting his common use of prostitutes. The man, a pharmaceutical executive was charged with sex for a fee G. L. C. 272 Section 53 A, attempt to solicit a prostitute G. L. C. 274 Section 6 and soliciting a prostitute G. L. C. 272 Section 8..Most prostitution charges are dismissed. As long as you don't confess no one can prove what you paid for. Maybe you paid for a massage, or you owed the provider money, or you just felt like giving a big tip that day because you're a nice guy. As long as you don't say you paid for sex they can't prove it.

CamperVan10
10-20-21, 14:13
Saw she is open and running while passing by on Speen St Natick / Framingham. Halloween decorations outside. No answer when I called but seems like that's the M. O.

Any update with her service, legit, happiness, and menu?

Never finalized a schedule with her, but curious. Any help appreciated.

TIA.

HappyDave
10-20-21, 15:10

On November 1, 2018 the defendant found himself caught in the middle of a human trafficking investigation in a southeastern Massachusetts town. He had been frequenting local massage parlors and soliciting sexual services over the Internet for years. Unbeknownst to the man one of the massage parlors had been under investigation for human trafficking. Our client was observed attending this establishment on multiple occasions. An informant who was also a prostitute working at this business identified our clients as one of her clients. He was stopped on November 1, 2018 exiting the business. Officers interrogated him. He panicked and confessed to being a frequent customer. He also surrendered his cell phone and permitted a search. Additional material appeared on the phone suggesting his common use of prostitutes. The man, a pharmaceutical executive was charged with sex for a fee G. L. C. 272 Section 53 A, attempt to solicit a prostitute G. L. C. 274 Section 6 and soliciting a prostitute G. L. C. 272 Section 8. He hired Attorney Stephen Neyman. All charges were dismissed today. "..Seems to happen just before elections. If you Google most the locations we go to now that have been around for a while. Most locations have gotten shut down at least once over the last 10 years. Even look at RI. Providence shut the usual suspects down then they came back all FS. Then Pawtucket shut down there FS. Some of the Providence places like main st are back at FS. It goes round and round and round. The John's at these places almost exclusively open there mouth. Have not seen one AMP reverse sting. I have seen lots of AAMPs and similar hotel ads being set ups. But for the most part if it's a store front the girls get busted or owners with the primary excuse being human trafficking. Most times the customers are just told to leave, now and then one gives enough information "voluntarily " and then gets charged. Am I basically just walk if you can or ask if your being detained, nothing else you say can help you. They may push further but talking your way out ain't happening.

JohnnyOceans2
10-20-21, 15:56

On November 1, 2018 the defendant found himself caught in the middle of a human trafficking investigation in a southeastern Massachusetts town. He had been frequenting local massage parlors and soliciting sexual services over the Internet for years. Unbeknownst to the man one of the massage parlors had been under investigation for human trafficking. Our client was observed attending this establishment on multiple occasions. An informant who was also a prostitute working at this business identified our clients as one of her clients. He was stopped on November 1, 2018 exiting the business. Officers interrogated him. He panicked and confessed to being a frequent customer. He also surrendered his cell phone and permitted a search. Additional material appeared on the phone suggesting his common use of prostitutes. The man, a pharmaceutical executive was charged with sex for a fee G. L. C. 272 Section 53 A, attempt to solicit a prostitute G. L. C. 274 Section 6 and soliciting a prostitute G. L. C. 272 Section 8. He hired Attorney Stephen Neyman. All charges were dismissed today. ".

Most of us have gone to same parlors frequently enough to be recognized so please share your opinions on how often this happens in our state.Anytime you visit an AMP tell yourself that if ANYONE approaches you after you leave you tell them you received only a massage and keep it moving. Even though you just nutted all over yourself and your a little confused, if a uniformed LEO or guy in civilian clothes comes up to you when you leave and ask what happened, don't even stop tell him you got a massage and keep walking. This is one instance where I don't mind wearing a mask when walking in and out.

CrazyCrouton
10-20-21, 16:05
Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

Otherwise STFU. Nothing you say will help you.

Spaz2580
10-20-21, 17:19
Got legit, but read somewhere here that she does HE reluctantly. Or maybe I got a HE reluctantly. Can't remember. But I wouldn't & haven't gone back since.

Saw she is open and running while passing by on Speen St Natick / Framingham. Halloween decorations outside. No answer when I called but seems like that's the M. O.

Any update with her service, legit, happiness, and menu?

Never finalized a schedule with her, but curious. Any help appreciated.

TIA.

CrazyCrouton
10-20-21, 21:25
I saw her at her place just outside of Boston. She travels back-and-forth from California to the East Coast. If you were lucky enough to get her number a WeChat she may or may not see you. She is still awesome in every way. I know for a fact there is a handful of us that she sees. Lucky us.

I know for a fact that she is not in the Boston area..

HomerSpinSome
10-20-21, 23:15
Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

Otherwise STFU. Nothing you say will help you.Why do guys think they can change the mind of a cop? They already have formed an opinion by the time they attempt to interrogate you. Nothing you can say will change that. Repeat CC's mantra until they let you go or arrest you. Nothing else works. Ask any lawyer, or, if you know some cops, ask them. You can't talk your way out of an arrest if that's what's in the cards. All you can do by talking is make things worse, NEVER better.

BunnyMeat
10-20-21, 23:48
Why do guys think they can change the mind of a cop? They already have formed an opinion by the time they attempt to interrogate you. Nothing you can say will change that. Repeat CC's mantra until they let you go or arrest you. Nothing else works. Ask any lawyer, or, if you know some cops, ask them. You can't talk your way out of an arrest if that's what's in the cards. All you can do by talking is make things worse, NEVER better.If you are a cool personality, you may say "Am I being detained? Am I free to go?" and keep walking. But many people in a situation of being approached and questioned start mumbling and tell the uniformed dudes everything they want to hear. It happened so many times. Theoretically, yes, it would be better to tell them to fuck off, but in reality not too many people are able to do that.

NewGuy666
10-21-21, 10:13
Went to 32 south street. One on the first floor named De Onzen. Young spinner. 40 house fee for hhr and a lame ass massage. On the flip asked for everything. She said 200. I was like I am getting out of here. Settled for 160 because she was super hot and little head was doing the thinking. Mish and doggy and out with water bottle. Her body was super tight almost as if she worked out. Might not repeat as I'm mostly a HJ guy. Service was covered.Just left this 32 South St location, young spinner is working. Older lady led me to room and took 40 house fee. Then in came this beautiful little asian. I'm a cheap bastard but knew I wasn't going to haggle. She massaged my ass for a few minutes as I reached up her little cut off jean shorts, like daisy dukes. I flipped over and she offered up BJ, I said all the way. She said 160 and I didn't haggle. She is like 20 years old, nice little tits and hairy Bush. She got on table doggie and I licked her asshole for a few minutes, I enjoy that. She hopped down, put on cover and started blowing me. She got back on table and I stood there and banged her doggie style. Her pussy is nice and tight. I felt like I was making a porn movie. It was a 2 bill investment but honestly made my week. I highly recommend.

CamperVan10
10-21-21, 13:22
It's the one in West Newton, BB Spa on Washington St. A couple of buildings over from Trader Joe's. It's a very Clean Spa.Any lady in particular to see, names?

Only seen the one lady working there, but I'm aware there is another (mystery woman).

Gezbo
10-21-21, 14:09
I wrote about this before. But, four hand is a hit or miss. It depends on the therapist and if they get along. Most even say they don't like to work with someone as it's embarrassing for them to jerk you off in front of their co-worker. Some do work well. But, again, it's a hit or miss. If you haven't tried it, it feels amazing with the massage. Blood flow is even from top to bottom. The finish varies. Just the excitement of two there will get you off. I had three once for my birthday at a place I use to frequent a lot in Chinatown. This made it a lot more comfortable as I knew all three of the girls. Mama San always wants you to do two girls because it's cash. But, if you haven't done it, try it at a place that you go a lot.I agree 100%. I tried 4 hand twice. First was the best experience I ever had with 2 non-Asian girls in Quincy. 2nd was one of the worst experiences I ever had with 2 Asian girls in Weymouth. Since then, I stick with just one girl with 10 fingers.

Wiseass
10-21-21, 16:05
Any lady in particular to see, names?

Only seen the one lady working there, but I'm aware there is another (mystery woman).I was a regular there from Jan to Jun of this year. Always saw Kiki, who was formally of CB, and before CB, of 5X Coddington (Wish Sunny would return! Kiki was always a Nude HJ, but never allowed anymore. She is very pretty and young looking (Says she's 29 yrs old), but I got bored and moved on.

There was another woman there, who definitely looked older. Met her once. She seemed nice, but I wouldn't pick her for a session. I heard Kiki has left there, but I haven't confirmed it. Like I said, I've moved on.

BosLocal88
10-21-21, 18:29
Has anyone been to Jade in Medford or the place next to Laundryland in Arlington?I used to go to Jade all the time when I lived in Medford but I haven't gone in years. YMMV depending on who you get there. Always had a great time at an affordable price.

Andir
10-22-21, 09:31
Good Friday morning, people! Keep your AMP queries coming.

GaryG
10-22-21, 13:43
Good Friday morning, people! Keep your AMP queries coming.Which AMP has the best music? Would it be a faux pas to bring my own CD so I can relax to whatever I want rather than the same old canned spa music?

GamaDude
10-22-21, 23:07
I agree 100%. I tried 4 hand twice. First was the best experience I ever had with 2 non-Asian girls in Quincy. 2nd was one of the worst experiences I ever had with 2 Asian girls in Weymouth. Since then, I stick with just one girl with 10 fingers.Were these the two girls on the Quincy line near the fore river bridge? They were great.

DoubleDippin
10-23-21, 09:06
Which AMP has the best music? Would it be a faux pas to bring my own CD so I can relax to whatever I want rather than the same old canned spa music?If she holds her legs tightly around your ears as you dine all I want to hear is MMMMM oooo aaaaa.

NewGuy666
10-23-21, 09:48
I was in New Orleans a couple years ago with some work buddies when we decided to hit a massage parlor right off Bourbon St. I forget name of place but provider was young, Hawaiian spinner who said she comes to town every other month for a month at a time. My research was right on the money for. 5 for half and 1. 5 tip for FS. Couple of my buddies had to wait their turn. In the middle of this girl riding me cowgirl, I asked her if she does two guys at same time. She says sure, "I have three holes, don't I". Great response. She says last week an uncle brought his nephew in and she banged them both at once. So knowing that some providers across this great country of ours, do provide this service, I am wondering if anyone knows of any providers around here that offer this service? I'm not looking to bang girl with my nephew, but would like to share cost and time and give this a try. If I pop too fast, I can watch until I'm ready to give it another go. Thoughts??

Trickster666
10-23-21, 10:34
I was in New Orleans a couple years ago with some work buddies when we decided to hit a massage parlor right off Bourbon St. I forget name of place but provider was young, Hawaiian spinner who said she comes to town every other month for a month at a time. My research was right on the money for. 5 for half and 1. 5 tip for FS. Couple of my buddies had to wait their turn. In the middle of this girl riding me cowgirl, I asked her if she does two guys at same time. She says sure, "I have three holes, don't I". Great response. She says last week an uncle brought his nephew in and she banged them both at once. So knowing that some providers across this great country of ours, do provide this service, I am wondering if anyone knows of any providers around here that offer this service? I'm not looking to bang girl with my nephew, but would like to share cost and time and give this a try. If I pop too fast, I can watch until I'm ready to give it another go. Thoughts??It might be safe to assume that going back to New Orleans would be your best chance of getting this at the parlor.

Aardvarks
10-23-21, 12:27
Just left this 32 South St location, young spinner is working. Older lady led me to room and took 40 house fee. Then in came this beautiful little asian. I'm a cheap bastard but knew I wasn't going to haggle. She massaged my ass for a few minutes as I reached up her little cut off jean shorts, like daisy dukes. I flipped over and she offered up BJ, I said all the way. She said 160 and I didn't haggle. She is like 20 years old, nice little tits and hairy Bush. She got on table doggie and I licked her asshole for a few minutes, I enjoy that. She hopped down, put on cover and started blowing me. She got back on table and I stood there and banged her doggie style. Her pussy is nice and tight. I felt like I was making a porn movie. It was a 2 bill investment but honestly made my week. I highly recommend.Visit while you can before she rotates out. She's unbelievable. I got to sample her yesterday. Tight and cute and moans. Great CBJ and then multiple positions. Did not know I had it in me to last the full 20 or whatever. There's no way this will last long haha. 4 plus 1. 6 and it's worth every penny.

CuriousGorub
10-23-21, 14:16
Just made a trip and seen they are gone. Any idea where they went?

HappyDave
10-23-21, 14:25
Just made a trip and seen they are gone. Any idea where they went?There is 59 the most common and 67 which had some talent several years ago but now long since off the radar. Which one?

Sounds
10-23-21, 14:28
I was in New Orleans a couple years ago with some work buddies when we decided to hit a massage parlor right off Bourbon St. I forget name of place but provider was young, Hawaiian spinner who said she comes to town every other month for a month at a time. My research was right on the money for. 5 for half and 1. 5 tip for FS. Couple of my buddies had to wait their turn. In the middle of this girl riding me cowgirl, I asked her if she does two guys at same time. She says sure, "I have three holes, don't I". Great response. She says last week an uncle brought his nephew in and she banged them both at once. So knowing that some providers across this great country of ours, do provide this service, I am wondering if anyone knows of any providers around here that offer this service? I'm not looking to bang girl with my nephew, but would like to share cost and time and give this a try. If I pop too fast, I can watch until I'm ready to give it another go. Thoughts??Check out escort section and her blog entry in Fitchburg. Not for me, but obviously is popular with others.

CrazyCrouton
10-23-21, 15:45
Good Friday morning, people! Keep your AMP queries coming.Do you know where Sarah from Linden street is currently?

Grizwooos
10-23-21, 16:13
Just made a trip and seen they are gone. Any idea where they went?New York, Flushing.

Pornicasian
10-23-21, 16:29
(My first) Review: (so please give pointers and sorry if I mess something up).

Walk ins accepted, better to make appt if it is going to be rush hour.

Locale: in office building, second floor, plenty of parking. Tall bushes surround the building for some added privacy.

Standard house fee, .6 HE, 1.0 CBJ.

Provider: 26 yo Chinese, at least b cup, nice butt. No mask needed, face average.

Massage: very nice and strong, actually solid techniques. She gets on the table and your head is in between her thighs for part of the massage. She is ok with touch, but not under cloths. Does standard tease towards end, and on flip, motions for HE or CBJ. Very nice technique with HE, (didn't want CBJ). Afterwards, she cleans you up, and covers you up in warm blanket and finishes with the massage of head and front. Been there twice, not a full menu sadly.

Imo a bit pricey for HE, but location and services are clean and convenient, so likely will revisit.

Andir
10-23-21, 17:12
Do you know where Sarah from Linden street is currently?Russell St in Woburn.

Jaristas
10-23-21, 17:36
Visit while you can before she rotates out. She's unbelievable. I got to sample her yesterday. Tight and cute and moans. Great CBJ and then multiple positions. Did not know I had it in me to last the full 20 or whatever. There's no way this will last long haha. 4 plus 1. 6 and it's worth every penny.I went and I did not get her. I got one that took off her top and she had big tits and a belly. Was ok. But definitely not tight.

AsianYumYum
10-23-21, 17:57
[Deleted by Admin]

OriginalBurr
10-24-21, 02:36
Looking for a provider who gives top tier tease and crazy good ass play during sessions and not afraid to get up in the cracks and balls. I've been to Diva on Harrison and the girls there are open to it, but I'm looking for some of the best in your opinion in the greater Boston area. Feel free to message me and we can swap info.Hi, do you mind sharing the masseur who does ass / prostate massage at 2 D? So that I can avoid them, obviously. (also pm-ed you).

CuriousGorub
10-24-21, 07:48
There is 59 the most common and 67 which had some talent several years ago but now long since off the radar. Which one?59 went in and was empty 😕.

ThizzleHats
10-24-21, 10:36
59 went in and was empty 😕.Place has been shut down for months. Search the thread you'll see all about it.

LongDongTV
10-24-21, 11:01
This is my first post but I've been hobbying on and off for about 6-7 years. I've been on consistently for the past 2 years. I'm not great at writing long descriptive reviews although I like reading them. Anyways, here goes nothing! Plenty more reviews to come in the future.

I've been here twice this year. Drew Candy both times who is very petite with a bubbly personality. .5 for 30 minutes. Massage was slightly above average but I've had a lot better at other AMPs. She does the standard finish and CBJ. I went with the CBJ both times. She uses the saran wrap for the CBJ which I don't mind. Her CBJ is pretty average.

The first time I went, I only had one other CBJ experience to compare it to so I thought her CBJ was good but after getting multiple CBJs in between my two visits, I realized her CBJ is actually pretty average. It'll do in a pinch but I don't see myself going back there unless I'm in a pinch. Overall damage was 1.4 + . 5.

Jake888
10-24-21, 12:47
(My first) Review: (so please give pointers and sorry if I mess something up).

Walk ins accepted, better to make appt if it is going to be rush hour.

Locale: in office building, second floor, plenty of parking. Tall bushes surround the building for some added privacy.

Standard house fee, .6 HE, 1.0 CBJ.

Provider: 26 yo Chinese, at least b cup, nice butt. No mask needed, face average.

Massage: very nice and strong, actually solid techniques. She gets on the table and your head is in between her thighs for part of the massage. She is ok with touch, but not under cloths. Does standard tease towards end, and on flip, motions for HE or CBJ. Very nice technique with HE, (didn't want CBJ). Afterwards, she cleans you up, and covers you up in warm blanket and finishes with the massage of head and front. Been there twice, not a full menu sadly.

Imo a bit pricey for HE, but location and services are clean and convenient, so likely will revisit.Nice first review. Were other providers available or just the one? Were you told a name for the provider you saw? Did you try to negotiate the price for the HE? That’s a very high price.

Thanks,

Jake.

Scraggy
10-24-21, 13:01
Does middle floor mean 2 d floor or 3rd floor? AMPs on both.

Visit while you can before she rotates out. She's unbelievable. I got to sample her yesterday. Tight and cute and moans. Great CBJ and then multiple positions. Did not know I had it in me to last the full 20 or whatever. There's no way this will last long haha. 4 plus 1. 6 and it's worth every penny.

NorthShore123
10-24-21, 13:10
Just left this 32 South St location, young spinner is working. Older lady led me to room and took 40 house fee. Then in came this beautiful little asian. I'm a cheap bastard but knew I wasn't going to haggle. She massaged my ass for a few minutes as I reached up her little cut off jean shorts, like daisy dukes. I flipped over and she offered up BJ, I said all the way. She said 160 and I didn't haggle. She is like 20 years old, nice little tits and hairy Bush. She got on table doggie and I licked her asshole for a few minutes, I enjoy that. She hopped down, put on cover and started blowing me. She got back on table and I stood there and banged her doggie style. Her pussy is nice and tight. I felt like I was making a porn movie. It was a 2 bill investment but honestly made my week. I highly recommend.Does she have a name.

Pornicasian
10-25-21, 08:40
Nice first review. Were other providers available or just the one? Were you told a name for the provider you saw? Did you try to negotiate the price for the HE? Thats a very high price.

Thanks,

Jake.She called herself Angel. There's another older less attractive one. I did initially, offered 40 but she said she only do 60. It is a hike for sure, but I revisited a second time out of convenience and availability. I think it would be more of a last resort for me at this point.

Pornicasian
10-25-21, 08:54
Locale: busy downtown south Btree, plenty of st parking and also they have a lot. I chose to park a few places down on the st just as personal preference. It's the first floor of a Victorian. Upkeep could be better but not run down by any means.

Price: house is 0. 7 he is 0. 4 with option for provider to take all top and pull down pants for additional 0. 3.

Provider: she wouldn't share name, mask never came off. Says she's 30 but looks more like 40+. AA cup, thing, some butt.

Massage: they use a neat hot ball that rolls around which feels really nice, warm massage oil. Spends 20 min on above the legs, and about 10 on legs with lots of teasing. Flip she offers for he only for 0. 4, and I asked for more. The only more was unfettered access of my hands to anywhere without cloths during the he, for the additional 0. 3. After, she finishes the rest of the remaining time with frontal leg, foot massage. Weird no scalp or chest. Not sure if I want to go back just because the provider didn't see. Too attractive. For legit massage maybe I will return.

Momo2
10-25-21, 10:08
Nice first review. Were other providers available or just the one? Were you told a name for the provider you saw? Did you try to negotiate the price for the HE? Thats a very high price.

Thanks,

Jake.I think he paid 60 for HJ ending not the 100 for CBJ.

HobbyTown 50
10-25-21, 11:10
Does she have a name.Can confirm earlier reports by folks on spinner. Still there, her name is Amy.