PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Spectator
11-30-21, 11:14
Cops can't arrest you for getting a massage. Start answering their questions and they give you enough rope to hang yourself. If you are asked questions, be friendly, and helpful. Stay on topic of the quality and legitimacy of your massage. If pushed tell them how your lower back injury affects your job performance and quality of life and you really are a more productive when you stretch, exercise and get regular massages.

There is a lot of truth there, I think most of the people who patronize these places are they as much for a real massage and some nice relaxation as they are for the ending.

Never discuss anything besides the great legit massage.

LustyB
11-30-21, 12:09
If you are asked questions, be friendly, and helpful. Stay on topic of the quality and legitimacy of your massage. If pushed tell them how your lower back injury affects your job performance and quality of life and you really are a more productive when you stretch, exercise and get regular massages.

There is a lot of truth there, I think most of the people who patronize these places are they as much for a real massage and some nice relaxation as they are for the ending.

Never discuss anything besides the great legit massage.Don't even tell them that.

"I really don't want to discuss my day. Am I free to go?" That's it. No more. You are not obligated to tell the police anything or answer any questions, period. The more you talk, the deeper you go down a rabbit hole. Cops are experts at interrogating you and you'll hang yourself and won't even realize it.

Curiousmale84
11-30-21, 18:35
Dipped my toe in the game and visited Crystal on Muzzey got Linda got an hr. Ok massage no teasing till right before the flip. Allowed otc ass touching and giggled when I rubbed the front. On the flip I pulled her pants down and tried to get her shirt off but she shushed me rubbed her pussy a little more and she played more defense. Fished with jackhammer HJ warm towel clean up. Done in 50 minutes.

KatSuno1492
11-30-21, 18:37
Don't even tell them that.

"I really don't want to discuss my day. Am I free to go?" That's it. No more. You are not obligated to tell the police anything or answer any questions, period. The more you talk, the deeper you go down a rabbit hole. Cops are experts at interrogating you and you'll hang yourself and won't even realize it.This.

You can also say "I don't answer questions. " Or "I decline to answer any questions without a lawyer present. " As the Miranda warning says. Anything you say can be used AGAINST you. Even if they say you're not in trouble, they're not after you, etc. , they can lie to you. However, if you answer anything, and any part of it is not true, or even if you tell the truth and they FORGET what you said and what they THINK you said is not true, you can get screwed. Record / film any interactions you may have with police (it's your 1st amendment right) to have a record of what was said.

You don't have to help them investigate you.

If you don't answer questions, you don't give them any evidence they can use against you.

Declining to answer questions is your 5th amendment right to stay silent. However, you can't simply remain silent, you have to assert that you are taking this position.

Know your rights.

If you're in doubt, check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

College professor goes into why you shouldn't talk to the police without a lawyer present. Then a veteran detective comes up to the podium and says "Everything he said is true" and goes on into details of how he gets people to confess.

HappyDingDong
11-30-21, 21:39
Finally was able to go here for half hour. Paid 40 to get in. Ended up paying 160 tip cause of good service. Her tits are beautiful C's man yum yum dim sum. Small ass place, which it was bigger with actual rooms. Not a curtain. HE, FIV, Russian. Time to overpay like New York prices hehe.160 tip?? Wow. That's a big price tag. HE, FIV, Russian, no FS? Isn't 160 FS cost for a tip?

AsianYumYum
12-01-21, 05:02
140 is the max to pay which should include FS. This is what's plaguing the mass scene, inflation.

Again, do not follow the mongers lead in paying that inflated price or else you'll be priced out of getting more bang for your buck. You can get a smut session down in RI with beautiful girls for 140 which they are more consistent in holding the line.

160 tip?? Wow. That's a big price tag. HE, FIV, Russian, no FS? Isn't 160 FS cost for a tip?

ChipJohnson001
12-01-21, 09:34
This.

You can also say "I don't answer questions. " Or "I decline to answer any questions without a lawyer present. " As the Miranda warning says. Anything you say can be used AGAINST you. Even if they say you're not in trouble, they're not after you, etc. , they can lie to you. However, if you answer anything, and any part of it is not true, or even if you tell the truth and they FORGET what you said and what they THINK you said is not true, you can get screwed. Record / film any interactions you may have with police (it's your 1st amendment right) to have a record of what was said.

You don't have to help them investigate you.

If you don't answer questions, you don't give them any evidence they can use against you.

Declining to answer questions is your 5th amendment right to stay silent. However, you can't simply remain silent, you have to assert that you are taking this position.

Know your rights.

If you're in doubt, check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

College professor goes into why you shouldn't talk to the police without a lawyer present. Then a veteran detective comes up to the podium and says "Everything he said is true" and goes on into details of how he gets people to confess.I have no idea what the answer is, but I would think that if they can plausibly claim you are suspected of having committed a crime they can detain you, no? If they have proof (camera in the room) you are fucked anyway (Kraft), but I just worry that stonewalling mixed with a cop having a bad day may end up worse then answering some basic questions, THEN if they start getting intrusive saying "may I leave" may work out better. You look mighty guilty refusing to answer basic questions to a cop. If I were on a jury, and they said that the defendant refused to answer any questions from jump, I would assume they were up to something.

One useful tidbit: "In Massachusetts, the only laws that require you to provide your name and address to the police are connected with being in a motor vehicle. " So if they ask you for I'd you DEFINITELY can say no.

TBone1970
12-01-21, 09:50
Does anyone know what happened to Lisa.

She used to advertise Golf Ball Massage in metro west then Himalyana sea salt.

I would like to see her again. I went to her old office the other day in new town and it was empty.

JonnyT017
12-01-21, 10:33

I would like to see her again. I went to her old office the other day in new town and it was empty.She seems to have closed up shop. I've tried reaching out to her with no luck.

HappyDave
12-01-21, 10:45
I have no idea what the answer is, but I would think that if they can plausibly claim you are suspected of having committed a crime they can detain you, no? If they have proof (camera in the room) you are fucked anyway (Kraft), but I just worry that stonewalling mixed with a cop having a bad day may end up worse then answering some basic questions, THEN if they start getting intrusive saying "may I leave" may work out better. You look mighty guilty refusing to answer basic questions to a cop. If I were on a jury, and they said that the defendant refused to answer any questions from jump, I would assume they were up to something.

One useful tidbit: "In Massachusetts, the only laws that require you to provide your name and address to the police are connected with being in a motor vehicle. " So if they ask you for I'd you DEFINITELY can say no.Then when you get in your car and try to drive away, they pull you over for a "tail light out". Old southern joke there.

Jrvegasfun
12-01-21, 14:40
Muz in Lex is getting way too much traffic. On both of my past visits I've called and booked an apt. Showed up and had to wait in a little side room (not a massage room) for 15-25 minutes all the while other mongers come and knock at the door or call to get in. The service is great, but it's become way too popular. Been going here since the old spot down the street and it's never been this bad. I don't know what the solution is (find a new spot?) but it's honestly becoming too much of a haste to deal with.

ChipJohnson001
12-01-21, 15:31
Anyone seen Sam from Holistic Healing (978 washington) in Weymouth? Any good? Compare to Kiki? Thanks.

KatSuno1492
12-01-21, 18:30
I have no idea what the answer is, but I would think that if they can plausibly claim you are suspected of having committed a crime they can detain you, no? If they have proof (camera in the room) you are fucked anyway (Kraft), but I just worry that stonewalling mixed with a cop having a bad day may end up worse then answering some basic questions, THEN if they start getting intrusive saying "may I leave" may work out better. You look mighty guilty refusing to answer basic questions to a cop. If I were on a jury, and they said that the defendant refused to answer any questions from jump, I would assume they were up to something.

One useful tidbit: "In Massachusetts, the only laws that require you to provide your name and address to the police are connected with being in a motor vehicle. " So if they ask you for I'd you DEFINITELY can say no.If they have proof of a crime they will arrest you, absolutely nothing you say will change that. Answering questions can only hurt you. You may confess to a higher charge than what they have proof for, you may confess to more crimes they didn't even know about. Depending on circumstances they might want to make a deal and reduce charges (like, drug dealers flipping on higher ups), but nothing you say will prevent an arrest. If all they have is suspicions, then anything you say can be used against you. If you lie, the fact of lying even one time can be used against you. Way too many people incriminate themselves and admit to crimes because they think: the police have proof when they don't; they are smarter than the police; they think what they admit to is not illegal. The list goes on. If they arrest you without any sort of evidence, that's violating your 4th amendment rights against unlawful seizure, you've got a federal lawsuit in your hands ready to go.

Police can detain you briefly while they investigate you, but they have to have reasonable, articulable suspicion that you are committing, have committed, or are about to commit a crime. And for this.

You look mighty guilty refusing to answer basic questions to a cop.
You look real guilty when you unintentionally confess to a crime.

From ACLU's site:

https://www.aclum.org/en/know-your-rights/when-do-i-have-give-my-name-or-address-law-enforcement-massachusetts

"If you are a pedestrian stopped by the police.

If you are a pedestrian and you are stopped and asked to identify yourself to the police, you do not have to give your name. You are free to decline. You can ask the police officer why you are being questioned, if you are free to leave, and whether you are under arrest. If you are not under arrest and otherwise free to leave, you can walk away. ".

Rupert 2
12-01-21, 19:55
Saw Summer last week.

Great time.

Biz is down.

Menu might be opening up.

Market correction.

Stay tuned.

Spaz2580
12-01-21, 20:53
Most say don't say anything. You're likely to incriminate yourself and then they'll scare you enough to spill the beans. Plead the 5th. They have nothing to hold you on or arrest you for.

They won't be having cameras in there like Robert Kraft style videos. Even when they did those videos were not allowed in the case. He got away with it.

One useful tidbit: "In Massachusetts, the only laws that require you to provide your name and address to the police are connected with being in a motor vehicle. " So if they ask you for I'd you DEFINITELY can say no.

Spaz2580
12-01-21, 20:56
She prob shut down due to Covid. Her ads were weird. I tried to call for an appointment one time and got harassed by her. How you get my number, etc. WTF? Waste of time.

I would like to see her again. I went to her old office the other day in new town and it was empty.

Scraggy
12-01-21, 20:58
https://boston.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/boylston-st-boston/12870273.html

Attractive but high price if actually just a HJ experience. Anyone have experience with her?

HeadyTipper
12-02-21, 07:47
https://boston.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/boylston-st-boston/12870273.html

Attractive but high price if actually just a HJ experience. Anyone have experience with her?Pretty sure it's the same woman I saw a few months ago. Nice woman, very limited English, much larger in person. Expensive b to b massage and HJ for me and I won't repeat. I didn't ask / want anything else. Not my type.

JohnDick75
12-02-21, 11:07
Most say don't say anything. You're likely to incriminate yourself and then they'll scare you enough to spill the beans. Plead the 5th. They have nothing to hold you on or arrest you for.

They won't be having cameras in there like Robert Kraft style videos. Even when they did those videos were not allowed in the case. He got away with it.I also think in Massachusetts they are more likely to reject camera for privacy from what I've read you get fucked if you crack under questioning because then all it takes is masseuse I'd you since you have them important info and those women will I'd you if given a chance to save themselves.

Regokux
12-02-21, 11:09
160 tip?? Wow. That's a big price tag. HE, FIV, Russian, no FS? Isn't 160 FS cost for a tip?Time for inflation prices muhaha. The higher the tip, the less mongers can afford it

ThroatMonger69
12-02-21, 13:03
Does anyone know where she went. She was a unicorn-an Asian woman with giant tits who you could fuck in every way imaginable. I know these girls get moved around and was wondering if she turned up anywhere.

CrazyCrouton
12-02-21, 21:59
She was dressed all in black when I saw her recently. She's nice. Her body isn't all that and it's worse when she pulls everything up and down. She gives a half hearted massage with a lot of forearm kneading and slapping the muscles at the end. On the flip she exposed herself and I was not impressed. She has the belly with slight BO that was ruining the mood. We settled on some bare for 120. No FS. Two mongers walked in during my visit and the phone rang twice. It's a really shitty set up with the doors on top and bottom left unlocked. Wouldn't repeat.

A sad note is that Coco will not be returning to that location.

Dieter M
12-02-21, 22:19
Does anyone know where she went. She was a unicorn-an Asian woman with giant tits who you could fuck in every way imaginable. I know these girls get moved around and was wondering if she turned up anywhere.Is this Coco from Great Rd? She sounds like the same but I haven't seen her since she left. If so she was great.

JohnGlobalCorp
12-02-21, 23:13
If they have proof of a crime they will arrest you, absolutely nothing you say will change that. Answering questions can only hurt you. You may confess to a higher charge than what they have proof for, you may confess to more crimes they didn't even know about. Depending on circumstances they might want to make a deal and reduce charges (like, drug dealers flipping on higher ups), but nothing you say will prevent an arrest. If all they have is suspicions, then anything you say can be used against you. If you lie, the fact of lying even one time can be used against you. Way too many people incriminate themselves and admit to crimes because they think: the police have proof when they don't; they are smarter than the police; they think what they admit to is not illegal. The list goes on. If they arrest you without any sort of evidence, that's violating your 4th amendment rights against unlawful seizure, you've got a federal lawsuit in your hands ready to go.

Police can detain you briefly while they investigate you, but they have to have reasonable, articulable suspicion that you are committing, have committed, or are about to commit a crime. And for this.

You look real guilty when you unintentionally confess to a crime.

From ACLU's site:

https://www.aclum.org/en/know-your-rights/when-do-i-have-give-my-name-or-address-law-enforcement-massachusetts

"If you are a pedestrian stopped by the police.

If you are a pedestrian and you are stopped and asked to identify yourself to the police, you do not have to give your name. You are free to decline. You can ask the police officer why you are being questioned, if you are free to leave, and whether you are under arrest. If you are not under arrest and otherwise free to leave, you can walk away. ".Let's say you're driving and park outside the joint then you're finish and jump in your car well be careful they can follow you to find a bad tail light, go through red light reason enough to stop you and get your I'd and question you.

ThizzleHats
12-03-21, 12:24
Reposting since since it got moved to Massholes presumably because I mentioned some notorious troll.

Thought I'd give this place a shot since I'm getting tired of the HJ only places in Weymouth.

Like what most other people said. Upstairs over a chiropractor, not bad parking, place is okay clean wise. Pretty dim though. Got put into a room with a mirror infront of the head of the bed so I could watch the work. Thought that was kinda cool.

Didn't catch the lady's name but it sounds like the one other people described. Man-made Bs but were pretty nice. Had pasties on. Thats a first. Maybe just didn't like wearing a bra? Very meh massage, asked if I wanted oil and I said okay. Got the syran wrap but I had my own jimmy cap which I think worked better. Tried to haggle a bit, wanted $110 for the CBJ. She played some games with my change, so taking HEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED's advice I gave her $130 instead. She didn't seem to like how long I was going and said "this isn't hotel" which I thought was pretty amusing. She kept trying to clamp onto my nut which I was not into, I moved her hand away several times but she kept doing on it. Tried pushing hard on the perineum, too. CBJ was about as good as you could expect a CBJ to be. She seemed busy and didn't even offer me any money. She had a cute face though. I don't know if she's in her 20's like other people have been saying, but definitely below average age for jack shack gals. Doubt I'd repeat.

MaybeSometime
12-03-21, 13:47
Is this Coco from Great Rd? She sounds like the same but I haven't seen her since she left. If so she was great.Yes, they are one and the same. She was also at #8 Rogers in Lowell a few times.

Jimmy Weed
12-03-21, 15:25
Does anyone know where Jenny the spinner from Oval road ended up? Something tells me she is still in the Quincy area.

AsianYumYum
12-03-21, 15:47
She's nice. Her body isn't all that and it's worse when she pulls everything up and down. She gives a half hearted massage. On the flip she exposed herself and I was not impressed. She has the belly with slight BO that was ruining the mood. It's a really shitty set up with the doors on top and bottom left unlocked. Wouldn't repeat.What stuck out for me is, "She has the belly with slight BO", when the granny has up to a dozen jons running up and down on her belly, those situations tend to happen.

But rumors has it this is the spot to be, maybe we can hear from other mongers whos had a better experience.

HD FatBoyLo14
12-03-21, 16:03
Hey guys,

I just wanted to put it out there that there's a new shop in Weymouth. Good lookin girls and great massage with at least a standard finish. 99 bucks for a 4 hand. Phone is (857)xxxx203 or PM me for more info. She doesn't want a lot of details here.

CrazyCrouton
12-03-21, 18:55
There's two available north of Boston sharing an apartment. Both are outstanding. One is petite with short hair. The other is slightly bigger with c cups. If we have shared before feel free to pm me. They like when you bring gifts if you get an appointment. However don't bring any dairy products. They hate ice cream and especially cheese. Be punctual and showered when visiting.

KatSuno1492
12-03-21, 19:07
Let's say you're driving and park outside the joint then you're finish and jump in your car well be careful they can follow you to find a bad tail light, go through red light reason enough to stop you and get your I'd and question you.Well yeah, if you run a red light and get stopped, doom on you. But if they want to make it about more than the traffic stop, then you STILL don't have to answer any other questions. Actually, you don't have to answer ANY questions, period. "Upon advice of counsel I decline to answer any questions without my lawyer present. " For instance, if stopped for speeding, a classic technique is "Where are you going in such a rush?" Loaded question. If you whatever destination, and you answer without countering that you're not in a rush, you are tacitly acknowledging you were speeding, or in a rush. The better answer is "I'm not in a rush", and there's no reason to tell them where you are going. Now, if your pregnant wife is in the car and you're heading to the hospital because she's about to give birth, that's a different story. Still don't admit to speeding, though.

OriginalBurr
12-04-21, 16:05
Came across a new massage shop in chinatown harrison 2 A. Been lurking in this forum for a bit and I have not seen any reviews on this new place. Decided to TOFTT and contribute my review:

Paid. 5 for hhr. The place looks clean and new. There is an old lady at the front reception. I drew a middle-aged woman that is on the bigger side. She seems to be the only girl working there and she had her mask on the entire time. The massage was mediocre and strangely I wasn't offered any extras. I think I could have gotten a HE if I asked but I wasn't feeling it so I didn't. Probably won't be returning.

Hope this helps folks here save their money.

Zack Lawrence
12-04-21, 16:22
I called ahead and made an appointment with my regular therapist. Drove down over an hour when I got there they let me in the room and then tell me my regular is not there to try a new girl. Since she was young and pretty and small my type I reluctantly agreed since I real only wanted to see my regular. I went with the 1/2 almost no massage then straight to the tease. On the flip she was very bitchy and was marking faces like she was not into it so I just finished up and gave her more than the standard tip since she allowed full access to up top. When I gave her the tip she laughed. I understand YMMV so I don't hold her responsible for anything other than the attitude. If she would have been nicer or gave anything that resembled a massage I actually would have tipped her much more so I guess the joke was on her. I make it a habit to call and ask who is working and let them tell me versus me asking for who I want because I know often times they just say the person you ask for is working to get you to come down.

Rupert 2
12-04-21, 17:15
I saw Tiffany on Thursday and she was good.

Great attitude.

Was it Jessica.

She is the new girl.

I called ahead and made an appointment with my regular therapist. Drove down over an hour when I got there they let me in the room and then tell me my regular is not there to try a new girl. Since she was young and pretty and small my type I reluctantly agreed since I real only wanted to see my regular. I went with the 1/2 almost no massage then straight to the tease. On the flip she was very bitchy and was marking faces like she was not into it so I just finished up and gave her more than the standard tip since she allowed full access to up top. When I gave her the tip she laughed. I understand YMMV so I don't hold her responsible for anything other than the attitude. If she would have been nicer or gave anything that resembled a massage I actually would have tipped her much more so I guess the joke was on her. I make it a habit to call and ask who is working and let them tell me versus me asking for who I want because I know often times they just say the person you ask for is working to get you to come down.

Sounds
12-04-21, 17:17
I called ahead and made an appointment with my regular therapist. Drove down over an hour when I got there they let me in the room and then tell me my regular is not there to try a new girl. Since she was young and pretty and small my type I reluctantly agreed since I real only wanted to see my regular. I went with the 1/2 almost no massage then straight to the tease. On the flip she was very bitchy and was marking faces like she was not into it so I just finished up and gave her more than the standard tip since she allowed full access to up top. When I gave her the tip she laughed. I understand YMMV so I don't hold her responsible for anything other than the attitude. If she would have been nicer or gave anything that resembled a massage I actually would have tipped her much more so I guess the joke was on her. I make it a habit to call and ask who is working and let them tell me versus me asking for who I want because I know often times they just say the person you ask for is working to get you to come down.If you are a regular with the girl, get her direct contact info. Check with her before making an appointment. Then call and make the appointment. She will tell you if she is not working. Avoid disappointment by making sure she is there first.

All shops will say a girl is working to get you there. They figure you won't go if favorite not there, but probably stay if you already made the trip.

AmpExplorer
12-04-21, 21:15
Many of us also like the body work. Massages table showers and pedicures. Extras we talk about. Recent experience at nail spa in Waltham. More so than usual. Got pedicure with foot and leg massage: usually it's priced 40 bucks. The nail tech kept rubbing her chest up against my feet when she was doing the pedicure and foot massage, I was embarrassed others were watching even.

Is there a possibility I could get more down the road in a private setting. I had many pedicures. Never had so much chest contact Beforez.

Jimmy Weed
12-04-21, 21:45
I called ahead and made an appointment with my regular therapist. Drove down over an hour when I got there they let me in the room and then tell me my regular is not there to try a new girl. Since she was young and pretty and small my type I reluctantly agreed since I real only wanted to see my regular. I went with the 1/2 almost no massage then straight to the tease. On the flip she was very bitchy and was marking faces like she was not into it so I just finished up and gave her more than the standard tip since she allowed full access to up top. When I gave her the tip she laughed. I understand YMMV so I don't hold her responsible for anything other than the attitude. If she would have been nicer or gave anything that resembled a massage I actually would have tipped her much more so I guess the joke was on her. I make it a habit to call and ask who is working and let them tell me versus me asking for who I want because I know often times they just say the person you ask for is working to get you to come down.Who is your regular? I have seen Tiffany a few times and never had any issues, she definitely isn't new.

JohnGlobalCorp
12-05-21, 09:54
There's two available north of Boston sharing an apartment. Both are outstanding. One is petite with short hair. The other is slightly bigger with c cups. If we have shared before feel free to pm me. They like when you bring gifts if you get an appointment. However don't bring any dairy products. They hate ice cream and especially cheese. Be punctual and showered when visiting.Look if you're going to give up in come on just do it help us all. We all want a good time.

DownWind
12-05-21, 11:47
The secret code words aren't that difficult to figure out. I am just putting it out there and trying to help everyone out.Thanks for caring, sometimes competitors put up fake warnings to steer business away.

Jake888
12-05-21, 15:04
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?

Zack Lawrence
12-05-21, 15:38
Who is your regular? I have seen Tiffany a few times and never had any issues, she definitely isn't new.Summer. I did not mean to imply Tiff was new. I know YMMV but was surprised by that attitude.

AsianYumYum
12-05-21, 16:36
Yep, had one last month down at my favorite spot, Apple Spa in Rhode Island A. K. A, "1021". Short, Blond hair with big tits, o don't usually care for their names so didn't take it or else I'd forward you her info so you can go bang your Asian fantasy blond.

I think you'll find Koreans and Cambodian / Vietnamese Asians sporting that look more then Chinese who seems to have mostly stayed neutral with the jet black look. Either way I like and would fuck them all, if it's Asian I'd like to smut them out. Wish I could find one that would let me do a nice facial and shoot a long strong and smother some hair strings, I like that kankie shit. Still hoping to find one.

But I too do like that blondish look on an Asian.

While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?

HD FatBoyLo14
12-05-21, 16:39
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?I freaking love that look! If you watch women's golf at all you'll know it's dominated by a slew of Asian women. Mostly Korean but a lot of Chinese and Japanese as well. There are a few on tour with blonde hair and are absolute smokeshows.

In my opinion. Wish I could find a blonde like that in the local massage parlors. I think Summer in Weymouth used to have blonde highlights.

HeadyTipper
12-05-21, 18:49
Summer. I did not mean to imply Tiff was new. I know YMMV but was surprised by that attitude.I prefer Tiffany to Summer. I have only seen her once, but I thought she was great. She has nice petite body. My style. That said, I don't love the location. Too exposed for me.

LikesBikes
12-05-21, 20:12
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?I know it's pretty far out for most, but perhaps it will be worth the trip. Missy Body Spa in Sturbridge is owned by a cute blonde asian. 30's or 40's, very curvy with mid-back blonde hair. Went there when it first opened and left happy for the usual amounts.

Sounds
12-06-21, 01:21
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?Used to be a couple of blonde ones in Worcester. One has returned to China. Other went back to black.

Jimmy Pratt
12-06-21, 01:46
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?The place in Acton on Great Road has a provider who dyes her hair blonde. Actually, more yellow-ish from my perspective. But, she's very cute and has a nice body. Just watch out. I don't go there much anymore because they are a bit entitled and no matter how generous a tip you give, they try telling you it's supposed to be more. Last time, I gave 60 (which was above standard) and she said 'no, 70'. I just shrugged with my palms up and said that's all I've got.

JP.

AsianYumYum
12-06-21, 02:06
Let us all keep that place in mind for a Monger Boycott. It is working and they are taking notice and any monger that's visited this place, or thinking about it, do your part and avoid that place and don't give them any business. Be let them stroke air for their haggling. We will not tolerate this shit anymore.

They want more pay, they got to give up something extra in return fuck that, it's that simple. We are sick of the haggling and asking more money but not providing any thing additional. Enough is enough mass boycott is the new trend. They'll come around and they have.

The place in Acton on Great Road has a provider who dyes her hair blonde. Actually, more yellow-ish from my perspective. But, she's very cute and has a nice body. Just watch out. I don't go there much anymore because they are a bit entitled and no matter how generous a tip you give, they try telling you it's supposed to be more. Last time, I gave 60 (which was above standard) and she said 'no, 70'. I just shrugged with my palms up and said that's all I've got.

JP.

Member #6443
12-06-21, 08:53
The place in Acton on Great Road has a provider who dyes her hair blonde. Actually, more yellow-ish from my perspective. But, she's very cute and has a nice body. Just watch out. I don't go there much anymore because they are a bit entitled and no matter how generous a tip you give, they try telling you it's supposed to be more. Last time, I gave 60 (which was above standard) and she said 'no, 70'. I just shrugged with my palms up and said that's all I've got.

JP.Same exact perspective for me! Its a shame because its so close to me. Hopefully some more will open out in the wayland / sudbury / acton area.

HappyDave
12-06-21, 09:51
May be in the area this week, looking for a menu, something petite that takes direction well and does not have GPS. On the older side is fine. Had gone by 1060 a month ago and seemed closed for renovation. Had been to 32 about the same time and reviewed in. Got an older, thicker provider lazy eye with crap service. But have heard some tallest rotate through. Also hear 1060 is from the same management now with good talent and a menu. Thanks HD.

KingOfFours
12-06-21, 10:52
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?While I've never been to an AMP in the USA, I've inseminated hundreds of Asians, almost all in Thailand. Usually short term sessions for about 40 to 50 bucks US. Hair lightening in Thailand has been popular now for at least a decade. Here are a few of my favorites, with varying shades of blonde, LOL! The problem is, who knows when these Chinese plague lock downs will be over and when it will be useful to travel to Thailand again! Now, if anyone knows any AMPs in the area (preferably RI) where one can find chicks like this to fuck bareback for a fair pice, I'm all ears!

KingOfFours
12-06-21, 11:30
While I've never been to an AMP in the USA, I've inseminated hundreds of Asians, almost all in Thailand. Usually short term sessions for about 40 to 50 bucks US. Hair lightening in Thailand has been popular now for at least a decade. Here are a few of my favorites, with varying shades of blonde, LOL! The problem is, who knows when these Chinese plague lock downs will be over and when it will be useful to travel to Thailand again! Now, if anyone knows any AMPs in the area (preferably RI) where one can find chicks like this to fuck bareback for a fair pice, I'm all ears!Oh! How could I forget this little 19 year old blonde nulliparous cutie! Probably one of the hottest and one of the most passionate ultra-GFEs in Bangkok I ever inseminated! 50 bucks. Pulled from the streets in the City of Angels in the Land of Smiles! Ahhhh! Anyone know any in the AMPs locally that look anything like that, and who will fuck raw?

CityDweller
12-06-21, 12:24
Came across a new massage shop in chinatown harrison 2 A. Been lurking in this forum for a bit and I have not seen any reviews on this new place. Decided to TOFTT and contribute my review:

Paid. 5 for hhr. The place looks clean and new. There is an old lady at the front reception. I drew a middle-aged woman that is on the bigger side. She seems to be the only girl working there and she had her mask on the entire time. The massage was mediocre and strangely I wasn't offered any extras. I think I could have gotten a HE if I asked but I wasn't feeling it so I didn't. Probably won't be returning.

Hope this helps folks here save their money.I had seen that too. Have been to 40 Harrison many times and 2 A has been vacant for years. Thanks for taking one for the team. I won't waste funds on a heavy granny knowing they at least have some decent talent in 2 D and 2 E.

Oeddeo
12-06-21, 13:01
Oh! How could I forget this little 19 year old blonde nulliparous cutie! Probably one of the hottest and one of the most passionate ultra-GFEs in Bangkok I ever inseminated! 50 bucks. Pulled from the streets in the City of Angels in the Land of Smiles! Ahhhh! Anyone know any in the AMPs locally that look anything like that, and who will fuck raw?You're never going to find a girl that looks like that anywhere in mass. And especially won't fuck raw. I have found lately that I have 2 choices; youngish girls that have a short menu, or older women that have a full menu. But nothing to write home about. Thailand sounds like paradise.

MaybeSometime
12-06-21, 13:02
I know it's pretty far out for most, but perhaps it will be worth the trip. Missy Body Spa in Sturbridge is owned by a cute blonde Asian. 30's or 40's, very curvy with mid-back blonde hair. Went there when it first opened and left happy for the usual amounts.Actually, that girl is very interesting. She worked in the Westborough area for a long time as an escort, but now has opened a shop in Sturbridge just off I84. She was very popular and well-reviewed at the time. She was GFE and BB friendly too. I have been meaning to go visit her again and give her shop a try, but it is really far for me.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/beautiful-asian-girl-sweetly-hot/40727605

Oeddeo
12-06-21, 13:21
Let us all keep that place in mind for a Monger Boycott. It is working and they are taking notice and any monger that's visited this place, or thinking about it, do your part and avoid that place and don't give them any business. Be let them stroke air for their haggling. We will not tolerate this shit anymore.

They want more pay, they got to give up something extra in return fuck that, it's that simple. We are sick of the haggling and asking more money but not providing any thing additional. Enough is enough mass boycott is the new trend. They'll come around and they have.I couldn't agree with you more. I am sick of being upsold without anything being added to the menu. If they want me to pay more, then do more. I totally agree with the idea of a monger boycott. We should have an updated list posted every week, so we know where to stay away from, then when there is a report of better service, we'll remove the name off the list. Remember, they're doing this for the money, and we have the money.

Jack A Dogov
12-06-21, 13:35
Saw Summer last week.

Great time.

Biz is down.

Market correction.

Stay tuned.

I called ahead and made an appointment with my regular therapist. Drove down over an hour when I got there they let me in the room and then tell me my regular is not there to try a new girl. Since she was young and pretty and small my type I reluctantly agreed since I
real only wanted to see my regular. I went with the 1/2 almost no massage then straight to the tease. On the flip she was very bitchy and was marking faces like she was not into it so I just finished up and gave her more than the standard tip since she allowed full access to up top. When I gave her the tip she laughed. I understand YMMV so I don't hold her responsible for anything other than the attitude. If she would have been nicer or gave anything that resembled a massage I actually would have tipped her much more so I guess the joke was on her. I make it a habit to call and ask who is working and let them tell me versus me asking for who I want because I know often times they just say the person you ask for is working to get you to come down.Biz is down? Well maybe they should stop lying to customers to get them in the door. Like Zack I have been there a few times. First couple of times I called and made an appointment with Summer. I arrived and saw Summer and she was great. Then the next time I called and asked if Summer was working and was told yes so I made an appointment. I get there and am told "Summer not here. " I'm like "I just called and was told she was here. " "Sorry you try different girl. " I stayed and saw Tiffany and she was okay. Didn't give me the attitude but she was not as fun as Summer nor was her massage as good. A few weeks later I called and asked to see Summer. "Waiting for you. " I am told. Ten minutes later I get there and, you guessed it, no Summer. "You try different girl. " Nope not this time and I walked. Haven't been back. I may be wrong but I thought Summer answered the phone because the second time I got baited the girl that greeted me (Bella?) said "She said she was here?" when I told her I had just called. Luckily for me I had business that brought me to Weymouth. If I had made a special trip I would be really pissed.

Momo2
12-06-21, 14:32
Biz is down? Well maybe they should stop lying to customers to get them in the door. Like Zack I have been there a few times. First couple of times I called and made an appointment with Summer. I arrived and saw Summer and she was great. Then the next time I called and asked if Summer was working and was told yes so I made an appointment. I get there and am told "Summer not here. " I'm like "I just called and was told she was here. " "Sorry you try different girl. " I stayed and saw Tiffany and she was okay. Didn't give me the attitude but she was not as fun as Summer nor was her massage as good. A few weeks later I called and asked to see Summer. "Waiting for you. " I am told. Ten minutes later I get there and, you guessed it, no Summer. "You try different girl. " Nope not this time and I walked. Haven't been back. I may be wrong but I thought Summer answered the phone because the second time I got baited the girl that greeted me (Bella?) said "She said she was here?" when I told her I had just called. Luckily for me I had business that brought me to Weymouth. If I had made a special trip I would be really pissed.Business has picked up considerably. I went last Thursday and the phone rang 5 times in one hour and there were a couple of walk ins. Summer was able to space out a few appointments but some were turned down. My hour was not as enjoyable with all the calls. Yes Summer answers the calls when she is in. She does not work Saturdays anymore and has not worked a Sunday in a while. So if you want to see her it's a M-F schedule. Tiffany and Bella work week-ends. Jessica works Sunday Monday and Tuesdays. Bella gets called in when the volume picks up. She does not have a schedule rotation but she seems to be there a lot late in the afternoon.

They all offer something different. Summer gives the best overall experience. Tiffany is similar to Summer. I would say she was an A2 Some folks prefer her over Summer. It's all about the connection. Bella can be as nice as Summer if you pay her a compliment. Bella will walk on your back. Too strong for me. Jessica gives a softer massage. But can be super nice after the flip.

But guys they are all a level better than what your typical AMP will offer for talent. You are also expected to pay a little more than a standard tip. I know that's not popular to say. You can boycott this place if you want but I wish there were more places like this.

Rupert 2
12-06-21, 15:19
One Provider: Celine.

Attractive: 35 - 40 ; B Cup.

Great attitude.

Is slow needs biz.

Highly recommend.

Parking: Problematic.

Weymouth landing.

Sunlight Relaxing Spa.

7 X1- 4xxx078.

I like her a lot and want to be sure she stays in business.

Business has picked up considerably. I went last Thursday and the phone rang 5 times in one hour and there were a couple of walk ins. Summer was able to space out a few appointments but some were turned down. My hour was not as enjoyable with all the calls. Yes Summer answers the calls when she is in. She does not work Saturdays anymore and has not worked a Sunday in a while. So if you want to see her it's a M-F schedule. Tiffany and Bella work week-ends. Jessica works Sunday Monday and Tuesdays. Bella gets called in when the volume picks up. She does not have a schedule rotation but she seems to be there a lot late in the afternoon.

They all offer something different. Summer gives the best overall experience. Tiffany is similar to Summer. I would say she was an A2 Some folks prefer her over Summer. It's all about the connection. Bella can be as nice as Summer if you pay her a compliment. Bella will walk on your back. Too strong for me. Jessica gives a softer massage. But can be super nice after the flip.

But guys they are all a level better than what your typical AMP will offer for talent. You are also expected to pay a little more than a standard tip. I know that's not popular to say. You can boycott this place if you want but I wish there were more places like this.

Regokux
12-06-21, 16:57
Was there an no FS available. Now you can remove this from the FS map. Only got HJ and some titty play.

SouthShoreGuy3
12-06-21, 18:47

Great attitude.

Is slow needs biz.

Highly recommend.

Weymouth landing.

Sunlight Relaxing Spa.

7 X1- 4xxx078.

I like her a lot and want to be sure she stays in business.Would love to give her business but can't seem to find it.

SouthShoreGuy3
12-06-21, 18:57

Great attitude.

Is slow needs biz.

Highly recommend.

Weymouth landing.

Sunlight Relaxing Spa.

7 X1- 4xxx078.

I like her a lot and want to be sure she stays in business.Can't seem to find it.

SouthShoreGuy3
12-06-21, 19:09
Any places in Weymouth offer FS? I would ideally love to find a great place without having to travel much.

FenWay9216
12-06-21, 21:54
Saw Summer last week.

Great time.

Biz is down.

Market correction.

Stay tuned.Business is down. Hahaha. That place is so busy they should install a revolving door!

Jimmy Weed
12-07-21, 07:00
Business has picked up considerably. I went last Thursday and the phone rang 5 times in one hour and there were a couple of walk ins. Summer was able to space out a few appointments but some were turned down. My hour was not as enjoyable with all the calls. Yes Summer answers the calls when she is in. She does not work Saturdays anymore and has not worked a Sunday in a while. So if you want to see her it's a M-F schedule. Tiffany and Bella work week-ends. Jessica works Sunday Monday and Tuesdays. Bella gets called in when the volume picks up. She does not have a schedule rotation but she seems to be there a lot late in the afternoon.

But guys they are all a level better than what your typical AMP will offer for talent. You are also expected to pay a little more than a standard tip. I know that's not popular to say. You can boycott this place if you want but I wish there were more places like this.I was there Saturday and Summer was there to.

Rupert 2
12-07-21, 09:13
Business is down. Hahaha. That place is so busy they should install a revolving door!Mea culpa.

I guess I was wishful thinking.

Jack A Dogov
12-07-21, 12:29
Thanks for letting me know that Summer isn't there on weekends anymore. All of my visits there have been on weekends. Now if whoever answered the phone on my last two visits had said "Sorry Summer doesn't work on weekends anymore. Try during the week" then I would have changed my plans and visited them on a weekday and would still be a regular customer. Instead they took the short term bait and switch and made me not want to go there again.

CityDweller
12-07-21, 15:30
I tend to gravitate toward 40 Harrison 2 E in Chinatown, and was disappointed when Nana left about 6 months ago. Her replacement was a decent looking woman in her late-30's / early 40's who I have had fun with in the past (think maybe she worked at Relax Time at one point). But the newest girl there is fantastic. She told me her name was Sara, speaks decent english, is young and very pretty and has an amazing set of big heavy naturals. She offered prostate play out of nowhere, which I declined this time, but may be a useful tidbit for anyone interested. Just an HE this time but hope to return and see if more is on the table.

JackRabitSlim
12-07-21, 20:03
There's two available north of Boston sharing an apartment. Both are outstanding. One is petite with short hair. The other is slightly bigger with c cups. If we have shared before feel free to pm me. They like when you bring gifts if you get an appointment. However don't bring any dairy products. They hate ice cream and especially cheese. Be punctual and showered when visiting.Very attracted to Japanese women. Any info on where I can find a good body rub by Japanese women much appreciated. No extras required. I think Japanese women are inherently sexy.

SteveLynch123
12-07-21, 21:18
Does anyone know what happened to Summer of 1080 in W? She is great. The Summer people have been talking about lately here is Niko from Eastern. She's also very good. But I'm looking for Summer for 1080. Anyone know where she went? Thanks.

Joe Bujian
12-07-21, 22:48
Does anyone know what happened to Summer of 1080 in W? She is great. The Summer people have been talking about lately here is Niko from Eastern. She's also very good. But I'm looking for Summer for 1080. Anyone know where she went? Thanks.Sorry I don't know.

JohnGlobalCorp
12-07-21, 22:51
Very attracted to Japanese women. Any info on where I can find a good body rub by Japanese women much appreciated. No extras required. I think Japanese women are inherently sexy.Save your energy, this is not going any where.

Mattis1775
12-07-21, 22:51
Very attracted to Japanese women. Any info on where I can find a good body rub by Japanese women much appreciated. No extras required. I think Japanese women are inherently sexy.I've read that California has plenty. I have yet to find a Japanese massage therapist in Massachusetts. The closest is Korean. But, they closed years ago on a bust in Malden.

Vintage68
12-08-21, 00:03
May be in the area this week, looking for a menu, something petite that takes direction well and does not have GPS. On the older side is fine. Had gone by 1060 a month ago and seemed closed for renovation. Had been to 32 about the same time and reviewed in. Got an older, thicker provider lazy eye with crap service. But have heard some tallest rotate through. Also hear 1060 is from the same management now with good talent and a menu. Thanks HD.I stopped in at 32 South, second floor last week. Was greeted by a buck toothed, cross eyed, frumpy provider who looked like she should be washing dishes in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant. She was wearing loose jeans, a puffy down coat, and came to the door with oily hands and her mouth hanging agape. Said she was the only one there. I walked right out. Not sure if Michelle at 142 Prospect has an open menu, but she is cute and playful and didn't haggle over her tip. Not sure if Apple is still open next to the dog grooming place near CVS.

MassMonger617
12-08-21, 00:33
New to this page, but I am hoping you fellow mongers can help a guy out. I am seeing some very nice things about Tina at Muzzey. Seems like she may have an eclectic menu. Has anyone got FS from her? Or, what is on that eclectic menu?

Feel free to PM me with details if you want to go that route.

Thanks for your help in advance.

AsianYumYum
12-08-21, 03:05
Its like these parlors don't care anymore. About us the client to have these women not even dress the part. They think we are just a bunch of horny slobs, losers and degenerates with hot boiling water in our guys willing to just let any shrimp soul oil greasy hands jack hammer pump us like a farm animal while laying there like a corps.

I blame the gullible mongers for this mishape. This is what we mean by your actions having consequences hurting the rest of us.

It is unbelievable how we have money and have made this hobby rich for them and this is the service we get in return, old grannies, haggling, bad service, upsells and bait and switched when we call up for someone. This is hurtful when mongers have good intentions and want a good time with their hard earned money and the parlors could careless and want to just take it and push them out the door for the next one.

Continue to report bad places and boycott it is working and they will feel the pain like we do and eventually change their ways. Don't pay more for bad services. Hold the line, don't inflate, it's that simple.

I stopped in at 32 South, second floor last week. Was greeted by a buck toothed, cross eyed, frumpy provider who looked like she should be washing dishes in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant. She was wearing loose jeans, a puffy down coat, and came to the door with oily hands and her mouth hanging agape. Said she was the only one there. I walked right out. Not sure if Michelle at 142 Prospect has an open menu, but she is cute and playful and didn't haggle over her tip. Not sure if Apple is still open next to the dog grooming place near CVS.

CrazyCrouton
12-08-21, 06:56
Does anyone know what happened to Summer of 1080 in W? She is great. The Summer people have been talking about lately here is Niko from Eastern. She's also very good. But I'm looking for Summer for 1080. Anyone know where she went? Thanks.Yes I do. She's no longer around.

HappyDave
12-08-21, 07:53
I stopped in at 32 South, second floor last week. Was greeted by a buck toothed, cross eyed, frumpy provider who looked like she should be washing dishes in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant. She was wearing loose jeans, a puffy down coat, and came to the door with oily hands and her mouth hanging agape. Said she was the only one there. I walked right out. Not sure if Michelle at 142 Prospect has an open menu, but she is cute and playful and didn't haggle over her tip. Not sure if Apple is still open next to the dog grooming place near CVS.OMG same one I reported being there has to be a couple months ago. How come only the hot ones rotate out. Seems they plant a hot one now and then to bring up ratings. Good thing you walked I should have.

Trickster666
12-08-21, 11:14
Yes I do. She's no longer around.Oh my God! What happened to her? She died?

Thank you in advance. Your posts are always very insightful.

Mini Man
12-08-21, 12:15
I was at the Cam An Market in Quincy and noticed that they offer massages. Has anyone tried their services? How much, any benefits?

PadMe5
12-08-21, 12:54
Many of us also like the body work. Massages table showers and pedicures. Extras we talk about. Recent experience at nail spa in Waltham. More so than usual. Got pedicure with foot and leg massage: usually it's priced 40 bucks. The nail tech kept rubbing her chest up against my feet when she was doing the pedicure and foot massage, I was embarrassed others were watching even.

Is there a possibility I could get more down the road in a private setting. I had many pedicures. Never had so much chest contact Beforez.What's the name of the place / provider? I'll test it out.

Mush2488
12-08-21, 12:58
I believe I saw Sarah from linden. She had a mask on but the balding spot was a dead giveaway.How was your visit with Sarah, been thinking about trying 310 spa and if she is there that would be nice.

NewGuy666
12-08-21, 13:50
OMG same one I reported being there has to be a couple months ago. How come only the hot ones rotate out. Seems they plant a hot one now and then to bring up ratings. Good thing you walked I should have.Just left 32 South, buck tooth is gone and Mia, a young smoke show is working. She is very pretty, tight body, nice fake tits and trimmed Bush. She's wearing cut-off white tee shirt and white cut-off mini skirt. I gave her 40 hh fee and made sure she was provider. She asked me what I like and I cut right to the chase by squeezing her ass and said I want to f. K. She said sure you tip now and I gave her going rate of 1. 6 She stripped down and oh my god, gorgeous. She started with quick hand job, blow job, cowgirl, mish and doggie. After 10-15 minutes of pounding, I said to take off cover and jerk me off. I lay back as she was talking dirty the whole time, kissing my chest and blew load after another 5 minutes. After clean up, got dressed and more hugs and come back soon. I asked if she was busy and said no, slow today. I recommend to visit, today!

AsianYumYum
12-08-21, 15:14
So 160 is the going rate now eh.

Couldn't hold the line on 140. Hell, how about 150, skipped a whole 10. Then another monger going to up the ante and give 180 and on and on with the silly inflation for no reason.

We are our own worst enemy, truly are.

Just left 32 South, buck tooth is gone and Mia, a young smoke show is working. She is very pretty, tight body, nice fake tits and trimmed Bush. She's wearing cut-off white tee shirt and white cut-off mini skirt. I gave her 40 hh fee and made sure she was provider. She asked me what I like and I cut right to the chase by squeezing her ass and said I want to f. K. She said sure you tip now and I gave her going rate of 1. 6 She stripped down and oh my god, gorgeous. She started with quick hand job, blow job, cowgirl, mish and doggie. After 10-15 minutes of pounding, I said to take off cover and jerk me off. I lay back as she was talking dirty the whole time, kissing my chest and blew load after another 5 minutes. After clean up, got dressed and more hugs and come back soon. I asked if she was busy and said no, slow today. I recommend to visit, today!

TheMagnificent
12-08-21, 15:21
Looking for recommendations for young talent in Boston area not necessarily FS just HE. I have seen on forum Ella's crew is top notch and 60 p but having issues figuring out the code. I no weekend talent is better when fresh from my city but where does one go on a weeknight for a young pretty face and release?

KatSuno1492
12-08-21, 18:46
While shopping today, saw a pretty Asian female with her hair dyed blonde. I love that look but have never seen a provider at a spa with blonde hair. Has anyone ever had a session with one?I went to Cherry Blossom the other day and had a young (-ish?) blonde. I'd say late 20's, even factoring in Asian age. Her hair was blonde but visibly dark underneath. She said her name was Coco (of course). Small Bs, mask stayed on the whole time so I couldn't tell if her face was OK or not, flat ass.

JayBean
12-08-21, 19:36
How was your visit with Sarah, been thinking about trying 310 spa and if she is there that would be nice.I did not see her and didn't even know that place was there until someone on here mentioned the place and I literally was driving by there within a day or two and sure enough she was walking to her car and I could of sworn it was her and it seemed to be confirmed since then. I admit I had seen her years back at linden until I heard she was maybe a he. All set with that.

Sounds
12-08-21, 20:43

Couldn't hold the line on 140. Hell, how about 150, skipped a whole 10. Then another monger going to up the ante and give 180 and on and on with the silly inflation for no reason.

We are our own worst enemy, truly are.At some places girls are already asking 200. 180 will be a bargain soon.

Katokay
12-08-21, 23:54

We are our own worst enemy, truly are.Inflation has hit everything since pandemic. I actually think $180 is still pretty cheap. I spend about $300 or $400 a week on this hobby another $20 or $40 isn't going to kill me.

Regokux
12-09-21, 01:16
Just left 32 South, buck tooth is gone and Mia, a young smoke show is working. She is very pretty, tight body, nice fake tits and trimmed Bush. She's wearing cut-off white tee shirt and white cut-off mini skirt. I gave her 40 hh fee and made sure she was provider. She asked me what I like and I cut right to the chase by squeezing her ass and said I want to f. K. She said sure you tip now and I gave her going rate of 1. 6 She stripped down and oh my god, gorgeous. She started with quick hand job, blow job, cowgirl, mish and doggie. After 10-15 minutes of pounding, I said to take off cover and jerk me off. I lay back as she was talking dirty the whole time, kissing my chest and blew load after another 5 minutes. After clean up, got dressed and more hugs and come back soon. I asked if she was busy and said no, slow today. I recommend to visit, today!Lucky I saw this today and tokyo drifted my way there. Saw Mia, looked older than me late 30's 40's idc cause her body and tiddy was looking nice. Hh 40, tip 160. If you can't afford it, stay home! Cause doorbell was sure ringing there. CBJ, CFS.

AsianYumYum
12-09-21, 03:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
12-09-21, 09:13
Its like these parlors don't care anymore. About us the client to have these women not even dress the part. They think we are just a bunch of horny slobs, losers and degenerates with hot boiling water in our guys willing to just let any shrimp soul oil greasy hands jack hammer pump us like a farm animal while laying there like a corps.

I blame the gullible mongers for this mishape. This is what we mean by your actions having consequences hurting the rest of us.

It is unbelievable how we have money and have made this hobby rich for them and this is the service we get in return, old grannies, haggling, bad service, upsells and bait and switched when we call up for someone. This is hurtful when mongers have good intentions and want a good time with their hard earned money and the parlors could careless and want to just take it and push them out the door for the next one.

Continue to report bad places and boycott it is working and they will feel the pain like we do and eventually change their ways. Don't pay more for bad services. Hold the line, don't inflate, it's that simple.I agree 100% just do your part don't give in so easily hold your ground ask for good service or money back.

Max Walker86
12-09-21, 11:42
New place in h2 o town if your looking for strictly good massage. Called walked over a nice petite but strong gal named zoe greeted me. Went in for a 30 min massage got 40 min, kept my underwear on as this not a rub and tug place / don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. She has good technique talkative, worked mainly on the middle upper back and last 10 min on my calves hot towel wipe at the end.

Damage 40/40 recommend, will repeat in few weeks.

JonnyT017
12-09-21, 12:21
New place in h2 o town if your looking for strictly good massage. Called walked over a nice petite but strong gal named zoe greeted me. Went in for a 30 min massage got 40 min, kept my underwear on as this not a rub and tug place / don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. She has good technique talkative, worked mainly on the middle upper back and last 10 min on my calves hot towel wipe at the end.

Damage 40/40 recommend, will repeat in few weeks.I can attest to this place. I have been getting deep massage from Julia, who is an excellent, experienced masseuse. I do an hour, once per week. She focuses on my bad shoulder, then other areas that are particularly tight. Strictly legitimate.

PoorBill
12-09-21, 17:03
I wanted to try but will not return. Kiki? Rushed me into room took the 50 and said wait. I waited and waited got dressed and found her washing her hands. She convinced me to stay. Long story short OK rub, OK HJ wanted 60. Rush job city. Got 40.

Andir
12-09-21, 17:48

Damage 40/40 recommend, will repeat in few weeks.Saw Zoe a few times. There is no need to keep your underwear on unless you want to. But she wouldn't even touch your junk anyway. She is super fit and very friendly. The place is unbelievably busy. I couldn't figure out why it is soooo busy as even a handy is not an option there. One possibility is that she might have loyal customers knowing her from another location and perhaps they get a bit more.

Almost forgot to mention. The bathroom at the parlor is the cleanest I have ever seen at any establishment of this kind.

AsianYumYum
12-09-21, 18:36
Love this review. Great going.

This is what I call a happy ending, the fraud wanted 60 for doing and giving nothing extra and you held the line and gave 40.

No dam hand job should cost more then the standard of 40. Hold the line and don't give a penny extra if you are not getting anything more.

Great going monger Bill, might as well keep this place in mind and avoid for a little bit and let this parlor girl stroke hot air until she realizes we are not putting up with this shit of rushed and bad service.

We have the money, we have power. Enough is enough. Thank you, Bill.

Avoid Mystic Quincy for a long while.

I wanted to try but will not return. Kiki? Rushed me into room took the 50 and said wait. I waited and waited got dressed and found her washing her hands. She convinced me to stay. Long story short OK rub, OK HJ wanted 60. Rush job city. Got 40.

HappyDave
12-09-21, 19:57
Lucky I saw this today and tokyo drifted my way there. Saw Mia, looked older than me late 30's 40's idc cause her body and tiddy was looking nice. Hh 40, tip 160. If you can't afford it, stay home! Cause doorbell was sure ringing there. CBJ, CFS.Stopped in today, lazy eye poor performer came into the sofa area. Said she was only one available for the day. I heard her talking with another provider behind a door. Guess is the hot spinner was booked for the day. Turned around and left.

Bozscaggs
12-10-21, 11:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AsianYumYum
12-10-21, 14:29
I'd love this to be offered. It's about time we start asking for Facials as part of the menu. This look great for smut fun. HJ are a thing of the past.

https://xxxbombo.com/xxxgal846636511

HD FatBoyLo14
12-10-21, 17:39
[Deleted by Admin]

JoshDan
12-11-21, 09:18
Any suggestions for a good AMP in RI. Post pandemic I haven't tried anything.

Sounds
12-11-21, 11:50
Any suggestions for a good AMP in RI. Post pandemic I haven't tried anything.You are probably better off posting this in the RI board.

Katokay
12-11-21, 12:35
Just saw new girl there. Forgot her name. Great tits. Limited menu. HJ with top off. I tipped her $100. She seemed happy.

Scraggy
12-11-21, 12:49
Saw Zoe a few times. There is no need to keep your underwear on unless you want to. But she wouldn't even touch your junk anyway. She is super fit and very friendly. The place is unbelievably busy. I couldn't figure out why it is soooo busy as even a handy is not an option there. One possibility is that she might have loyal customers knowing her from another location and perhaps they get a bit more.

Almost forgot to mention. The bathroom at the parlor is the cleanest I have ever seen at any establishment of this kind.Funny, I went to Aberdeen in Fham recently and if you're surveying bathrooms, would check theirs out. Looks brand new, someone posted a review that said shower is available for customers. Didn't ask. Overall experience was nothing special, frumpy provider, decent HE. Mms was pretty hot MILF but wouldn't give her name so not feeling good about scheduling with her in the future though I'd like to.

Katokay
12-11-21, 18:25
Wow. Ugly assed old hoes that will do anything. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure some of guys will like it.

Strike2
12-11-21, 18:58
My luck got me Gemma (Jenna?) She's got a tramp stamp, but in front. Started me out with Russian and I almost lost it right there. Highly recommended.

Just left 32 South, buck tooth is gone and Mia, a young smoke show is working. She is very pretty, tight body, nice fake tits and trimmed Bush. She's wearing cut-off white tee shirt and white cut-off mini skirt. I gave her 40 hh fee and made sure she was provider. She asked me what I like and I cut right to the chase by squeezing her ass and said I want to f. K. She said sure you tip now and I gave her going rate of 1. 6 She stripped down and oh my god, gorgeous. She started with quick hand job, blow job, cowgirl, mish and doggie. After 10-15 minutes of pounding, I said to take off cover and jerk me off. I lay back as she was talking dirty the whole time, kissing my chest and blew load after another 5 minutes. After clean up, got dressed and more hugs and come back soon. I asked if she was busy and said no, slow today. I recommend to visit, today!

HighAmperage
12-11-21, 23:50
Had a steady for a while so I've been away from the hobby for a while, but bygones are bygones. So today I was feeling the urge for the first time in a while and found myself passing by an old fav, 978. Back in the day, I used to be a frequent flyer. I stopped and walked in for a little recon. Saw a nice little spinner (Jessica, I think), so I decided to go for the half. Asked for soft and got medium which actually turned out okay. Turned out I kind of needed it after the day I was having. She still paid attention to all the right bits along the way. Ending wasn't rushed so I left satisfied all the way around. Usual damages applied.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what's out there these days.

Vintage68
12-12-21, 03:01
If you're looking for a sure thing, this is about as close as it gets in the 'tham. I had a petite little spinner in her twenties, opted for half hour. Massage was lackluster with no tease. She was dressed for business, cut off denim daisy dukes and a half top. On the flip asked what I want. I needed some head service so we negotiated a rate. She stripped down and has a flawless figure. Perky large B to small C cups, stunning little ass with just the right mix of firm and soft. Had a large tattoo along the left side of her torso. Didn't get her name. I had her in 69 position but she would not allow licking or touching of the kitty or starfish. She put it just close enough for me to press my face against her ass cheeks and roam with my hands. CBJ was spirited with moans and lots of bobbing. Thorough clean up after the pop. Not bad but service does feel a little rushed.

NewGuy666
12-12-21, 07:04
If you're looking for a sure thing, this is about as close as it gets in the 'tham. I had a petite little spinner in her twenties, opted for half hour. Massage was lackluster with no tease. She was dressed for business, cut off denim daisy dukes and a half top. On the flip asked what I want. I needed some head service so we negotiated a rate. She stripped down and has a flawless figure. Perky large B to small C cups, stunning little ass with just the right mix of firm and soft. Had a large tattoo along the left side of her torso. Didn't get her name. I had her in 69 position but she would not allow licking or touching of the kitty or starfish. She put it just close enough for me to press my face against her ass cheeks and roam with my hands. CBJ was spirited with moans and lots of bobbing. Thorough clean up after the pop. Not bad but service does feel a little rushed.What was rate for CBJ?

GaryOfNYC
12-12-21, 18:41
Thats Coco. She is gooood. So is Candy--fierce BJ. An

If you're looking for a sure thing, this is about as close as it gets in the 'tham. I had a petite little spinner in her twenties, opted for half hour. Massage was lackluster with no tease. She was dressed for business, cut off denim daisy dukes and a half top. On the flip asked what I want. I needed some head service so we negotiated a rate. She stripped down and has a flawless figure. Perky large B to small C cups, stunning little ass with just the right mix of firm and soft. Had a large tattoo along the left side of her torso. Didn't get her name. I had her in 69 position but she would not allow licking or touching of the kitty or starfish. She put it just close enough for me to press my face against her ass cheeks and roam with my hands. CBJ was spirited with moans and lots of bobbing. Thorough clean up after the pop. Not bad but service does feel a little rushed..

Vintage68
12-12-21, 21:52
What was rate for CBJ?We had to haggle on that one. She wanted 140, Got her down to 120. Had to get off table and pay first.

AsianYumYum
12-12-21, 23:18
For that price, where you can't touch this, you can't touch that, when you got up off the table, you should've gotten dressed and walked.

Time some of us grow a pair and let it be known that if they want more money, they have to offer more. Its that simple.

If you're looking for a sure thing, this is about as close as it gets in the 'tham. I had a petite little spinner in her twenties, opted for half hour. Massage was lackluster with no tease. She was dressed for business, cut off denim daisy dukes and a half top. On the flip asked what I want. I needed some head service so we negotiated a rate. She stripped down and has a flawless figure. Perky large B to small C cups, stunning little ass with just the right mix of firm and soft. Had a large tattoo along the left side of her torso. Didn't get her name. I had her in 69 position but she would not allow licking or touching of the kitty or starfish. She put it just close enough for me to press my face against her ass cheeks and roam with my hands. CBJ was spirited with moans and lots of bobbing. Thorough clean up after the pop. Not bad but service does feel a little rushed.

We had to haggle on that one. She wanted 140, Got her down to 120. Had to get off table and pay first.

CambridgeSci
12-13-21, 10:58
Went to May's and did two half hours.

First was with 'Nature' who was mid 40's and cute but not a great finish so did another half with Melinda who worse face but better access. Still not much but normal finish so left released but not happy. Tipped 40 for each.

Still had an itch so went to Natural Healing (one about Dunks) and got best one yet with delicious rack but unfortunately had more rules. Started the finish and kept having to slow her down and she would go back to jackhammer and I'd slow and eventually got sick. Tipped $20 and left as she couldn't follow directions.

QuincyFire
12-13-21, 11:37
Wow. Ugly assed old hoes that will do anything. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure some of guys will like it.Went spa on middle st I got a look at both my options they both seemed a little on the young side for my taste I have read mostly positive reviews Mabe I'm being too picky.

Aardvarks
12-13-21, 16:26
If you're looking for a sure thing, this is about as close as it gets in the 'tham. I had a petite little spinner in her twenties, opted for half hour. Massage was lackluster with no tease. She was dressed for business, cut off denim daisy dukes and a half top. On the flip asked what I want. I needed some head service so we negotiated a rate. She stripped down and has a flawless figure. Perky large B to small C cups, stunning little ass with just the right mix of firm and soft. Had a large tattoo along the left side of her torso. Didn't get her name. I had her in 69 position but she would not allow licking or touching of the kitty or starfish. She put it just close enough for me to press my face against her ass cheeks and roam with my hands. CBJ was spirited with moans and lots of bobbing. Thorough clean up after the pop. Not bad but service does feel a little rushed.That's Cici and surprised you didn't divulge the rate. She is a haggler. Wants north of 1. 4 for what should cost 1. Wanted close to 2 for the full experience last time I was with her. But she is gorgeous. Her massages suck but her sucks are really really good even covered. I prefer pretty much anyone else though just because the negotiations are so contentious with her. Lucky, Mimi, Kiki, Candy, Jenna all are nicer and give much better massages.

Aardvarks
12-13-21, 16:32
Saw some favorable reviews here and went for the first time. Got there early. Did a half hour for 45. Drew Tina? Maybe? Prob mid 40's decent looking. Not much English. At the flip asked for C B J for 1 and she obliged. About 1 minute in we were interrupted by some kind of inspection. She had me get dressed and hide behind a door. Woman inspector plus a badge came through. I wasn't really panicking but obviously not a great situation. While they were down the hall I slipped out. I don't think I'm going back. From some other reviews I've read elsewhere it seems like there may be some attention on this place. It's a shame because it's convenient and the rooms are cozy and private. Oh well.

Zoqqqy
12-13-21, 17:35
Izumi in Burlington has new Asian ownership. (This location should not to be confused with Izumi Yuki Massage Therapy in Wakefield a totally different place.).

Has anyone been there? I'm curious as to the services offered there.

PadMe5
12-13-21, 19:05
Thats Coco. She is gooood. So is Candy--fierce BJ. An

That's Cici and surprised you didn't divulge the rate. She is a haggler. Wants north of 1. 4 for what should cost 1. Wanted close to 2 for the full experience last time I was with her. But she is gorgeous. Her massages suck but her sucks are really really good even covered. I prefer pretty much anyone else though just because the negotiations are so contentious with her. Lucky, Mimi, Kiki, Candy, Jenna all are nicer and give much better massages.Which is it? Cici or coco? And do they mind performing less than full services? Like, just your standard service? Thank.

Aardvarks
12-13-21, 19:37
Which is it? Cici or coco? And do they mind performing less than full services? Like, just your standard service? Thank.I think the other poster is correct it's Coco I get confused, one of them has a lazy eye and is not the greatest looker.

I would say all are good for basic services but will try to upsell on clothes off, B2 B rubs etc.

CrazyCrouton
12-13-21, 19:39
A similar thing happened to me the last time I saw Ella at prospect. She inspected my thick cock. I then slipped it in her pussy.

Saw some favorable reviews here and went for the first time. Got there early. Did a half hour for 45. Drew Tina? Maybe? Prob mid 40's decent looking. Not much English. At the flip asked for C B J for 1 and she obliged. About 1 minute in we were interrupted by some kind of inspection. She had me get dressed and hide behind a door. Woman inspector plus a badge came through. I wasn't really panicking but obviously not a great situation. While they were down the hall I slipped out. I don't think I'm going back. From some other reviews I've read elsewhere it seems like there may be some attention on this place. It's a shame because it's convenient and the rooms are cozy and private. Oh well..

Member #6450
12-13-21, 21:36
Went to 32 South earlier. Disappointed is all I can say. Tried calling to make an appointment but no one answered. Got there and the parking lot looked empty. Cool. Short girl in a white mini skirt and white shirt answered the door. I think this was that Mia based on the description from another post the other day. She takes me to the room but immediately has to excuse herself because the phones are ringing off the hook. No problem because she wasn't gone that long. She came back to collect the house fee. 40 for half hour. She starts the massage but it didn't get far because the phones wouldn't stop and the doorbell kept ringing. She kept excusing herself because the place is monger central all of a sudden. After the second interruption she comes back to apologize and said it's too busy and her appointment arrived. She was going to have another girl come in. I'm getting annoyed but ok fine. Next girl comes in and she's pretty cute but not as cute as Mia. The new girl starts the massage and we are interrupted yet again. She excuses herself but I decide fuck this I'm leaving. I get up and get dressed. Girl comes back confused. I tell her I'll just come back another time. Yeah fuck that I'm never going back. They just made 40 off me for basically doing nothing. Yeah I let them keep the 40. I just wanted out of there at that point. I know it's better to make an appointment but even then it's no guarantee that your time won't be shorted. Completely disgusted!

JohnGlobalCorp
12-13-21, 23:52
Went to 32 South earlier. Disappointed is all I can say. Tried calling to make an appointment but no one answered. Got there and the parking lot looked empty. Cool. Short girl in a white mini skirt and white shirt answered the door. I think this was that Mia based on the description from another post the other day. She takes me to the room but immediately has to excuse herself because the phones are ringing off the hook. No problem because she wasn't gone that long. She came back to collect the house fee. 40 for half hour. She starts the massage but it didn't get far because the phones wouldn't stop and the doorbell kept ringing. She kept excusing herself because the place is monger central all of a sudden. After the second interruption she comes back to apologize and said it's too busy and her appointment arrived. She was going to have another girl come in. I'm getting annoyed but ok fine. Next girl comes in and she's pretty cute but not as cute as Mia. The new girl starts the massage and we are interrupted yet again. She excuses herself but I decide fuck this I'm leaving. I get up and get dressed. Girl comes back confused. I tell her I'll just come back another time. Yeah fuck that I'm never going back. They just made 40 off me for basically doing nothing. Yeah I let them keep the 40. I just wanted out of there at that point. I know it's better to make an appointment but even then it's no guarantee that your time won't be shorted. Completely disgusted!Any place that is constantly high traffic will draw serious attention from the other business and neighbors, I don't understand all this crazy mongers flooding this place in such a way with no regard for commonsense. People read the stories from the other joints that had been closed, if you get stop and question be no surprise, well that's one thing secondly why would you want this kind of service anyway?

GaryOfNYC
12-14-21, 09:01
Which is it? Cici or coco? And do they mind performing less than full services? Like, just your standard service? Thank.They might be one in the same girl. Grace is hot but she has bas plastic tits with tattoos covering the mangled work.

Vintage68
12-14-21, 13:17
For that price, where you can't touch this, you can't touch that, when you got up off the table, you should've gotten dressed and walked.

Time some of us grow a pair and let it be known that if they want more money, they have to offer more. Its that simple.This is the problem with having to pay first. If I got up off the table I was t getting my money back, unless I made a scene, which I'm not about to do. I've walked out on girls before when they haggle too hard or get me raging hard and insist on paying first, but in this instance I just needed some relief.

BostonFeet
12-14-21, 13:29
299 Newport Quincy has bit the dust. I've been going to the 2nd floor for years.

Went this afternoon. New sign. New woman at the door. I lay down for massage and she tells me no. She does massage only. I pack up and leave.

I never expected to lose this one.

Marrin
12-14-21, 14:53
A similar thing happened to me the last time I saw Ella at prospect. She inspected my thick cock. I then slipped it in her pussy.

.At Eastern?

JustAnInspect
12-14-21, 15:56
Avoid this place, very nasty run down environment. The women there are an skanky looking desperate for money. Massage it self you could get better from a chair in the mall for 5 bucks.

It's in the basement muggy as hell.

Save your gas go somewhere else.

HappyDave
12-14-21, 17:35
299 Newport Quincy has bit the dust. I've been going to the 2nd floor for years.

Went this afternoon. New sign. New woman at the door. I lay down for massage and she tells me no. She does massage only. I pack up and leave.

I never expected to lose this one.Place sucked for years total hit or miss. Why more miss than hit.

SpaLoverGuy
12-14-21, 20:33
Saw some favorable reviews here and went for the first time. Got there early. Did a half hour for 45. Drew Tina? Maybe? Prob mid 40's decent looking. Not much English. At the flip asked for C B J for 1 and she obliged. About 1 minute in we were interrupted by some kind of inspection. She had me get dressed and hide behind a door. Woman inspector plus a badge came through. I wasn't really panicking but obviously not a great situation. While they were down the hall I slipped out. I don't think I'm going back. From some other reviews I've read elsewhere it seems like there may be some attention on this place. It's a shame because it's convenient and the rooms are cozy and private. Oh well.This is how it starts, could have been a "health" inspector looking for code violations, who knows, but anything to get a reason to shut them down.

Vintage68
12-15-21, 00:26
Avoid this place, very nasty run down environment. The women there are an skanky looking desperate for money. Massage it self you could get better from a chair in the mall for 5 bucks.

Save your gas go somewhere else.You sound more like a guy who loves the place and doesn't want anyone else going near it. I've been there several times. Always clean, the girls are not at all skanky, and it's fairly discreet.

Rupert 2
12-15-21, 08:46
At Eastern?Unlikely; Ella is pretty inaccessible to FS.

BostonFeet
12-15-21, 13:07
Place sucked for years total hit or miss. Why more miss than hit.Unfortunately that's the only remaining place I know if in Quincy. Any suggestions?

Blately
12-15-21, 20:44
Would check this out, but google gives nothing. Need more info.

Great attitude.

Is slow needs biz.

Highly recommend.

Weymouth landing.

Sunlight Relaxing Spa.

7 X1- 4xxx078.

I like her a lot and want to be sure she stays in business.

ChipJohnson001
12-15-21, 21:12
[Deleted by Admin]

HappyDave
12-15-21, 21:56
Unfortunately that's the only remaining place I know if in Quincy. Any suggestions?Sorry, have not hit Quincy since before the bug. Not sure if any of my old haunts are around seemed to hear them close one by one. Scan this board is about all you can do and see what you want to spin the dice on.

AsianYumYum
12-15-21, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

Charlie Marsh
12-16-21, 00:58

Save your gas go somewhere else.

You sound more like a guy who loves the place and doesn't want anyone else going near it. I've been there several times. Always clean, the girls are not at all skanky, and it's fairly discreet.Agree! We are the guys that looking for great parlor and can get extra menu with safety, Muzzey was a hidden place and always very clean, I also visited there couple of times, The girls gave me crazy and incredible experience, Even massage or extra were best in that area. Busty Tina was my favorite doll and Muzzey was worth going.

Big Head
12-16-21, 11:45
Went to 32 South earlier. Disappointed is all I can say. Tried calling to make an appointment but no one answered. Got there and the parking lot looked empty. Cool. Short girl in a white mini skirt and white shirt answered the door. I think this was that Mia based on the description from another post the other day. She takes me to the room but immediately has to excuse herself because the phones are ringing off the hook. No problem because she wasn't gone that long. She came back to collect the house fee. 40 for half hour. She starts the massage but it didn't get far because the phones wouldn't stop and the doorbell kept ringing. She kept excusing herself because the place is monger central all of a sudden. After the second interruption she comes back to apologize and said it's too busy and her appointment arrived. She was going to have another girl come in. I'm getting annoyed but ok fine. Next girl comes in and she's pretty cute but not as cute as Mia. The new girl starts the massage and we are interrupted yet again. She excuses herself but I decide fuck this I'm leaving. I get up and get dressed. Girl comes back confused. I tell her I'll just come back another time. Yeah fuck that I'm never going back. They just made 40 off me for basically doing nothing. Yeah I let them keep the 40. I just wanted out of there at that point. I know it's better to make an appointment but even then it's no guarantee that your time won't be shorted. Completely disgusted!I would definitely demanded my money back. They would give it to you reluctantly.

BH.

QuincyFire
12-16-21, 12:36
Would check this out, but google gives nothing. Need more info.Landing is brutal to park but I need to check it out just the same.

CrazyCrouton
12-16-21, 19:33
Unlikely; Ella is pretty inaccessible to FS.Unless you have a thick veiny cock and a lot of patience.

MoreBJs
12-16-21, 22:15
32 South Waltham second floor, De ozen appears closed. Signage gone.

Momo2
12-16-21, 22:40
Landing is brutal to park but I need to check it out just the same.The spa is in the Braintree side of the landing. Not well signed. It's 36 commercial street. A couple of shops from the now closed Braintree massage and the old Jolin Massage site. Best to park on the side street at the light at Brookside St. There is only one therapist working so you have to call ahead. Woman there used to work at the Swansea Mall (now closed). Sort of Attractive in her early 40's. Good massage. Overall above average experience but I have a low bar set up.

SlowMo
12-17-21, 00:42
Is the place on School st in Lexington still operating? I used to go there for, believe it or not, the quality of the massage. But haven't been since Coco left. Is anyone there sufficient youthful to apply medium to heavy pressure in a skilled way?

SM.

SpaLoverGuy
12-17-21, 01:11
Is the place on School st in Lexington still operating? I used to go there for, believe it or not, the quality of the massage. But haven't been since Coco left. Is anyone there sufficient youthful to apply medium to heavy pressure in a skilled way?

SM.Yes, see Lisa. I'll be writing a review of my visit. A few highlights. Cute face, nice body, offered CBJ on first visit. Didn't have one with me so missed out. Second time I did. Fantastic skills. I get the feeling that if you go a few times and she likes you, FS may be an option. She is a gem, and you can avoid the "traffic jam" that seems to be generated at the other Lex spa. They'll lock the door here when they're both busy. Another thing the other one doesn't do.

Full review soon.

Azn Lvr
12-17-21, 07:32
I recently got a HJ from a hottie who let me suck on her titty and touch her clamped shut pussy. I tipped $60. Too little?

Thanks!

JackKerouac16
12-17-21, 08:24
32 South Waltham second floor, De ozen appears closed. Signage gone.Is there more than one establishment at 32 South in Waltham?

Spaz2580
12-17-21, 11:01
Not too little. Sounds about right. Did she want more?

I recently got a HJ from a hottie who let me suck on her titty and touch her clamped shut pussy. I tipped $60. Too little?

Thanks!

TheGreatOne22
12-17-21, 16:34
Fellow mongers,

I'm Looking for a duo at an AMP or non-AMP. BBBJ &/ or FS in Mass. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated. Ty.

Rupert 2
12-17-21, 17:31
32 South Waltham second floor, De ozen appears closed. Signage gone.Called today, answered right away, was very much open.

And happy to hear from me.

Thricel
12-17-21, 20:10
Fellow mongers,

I'm Looking for a duo at an AMP or non-AMP. BBBJ &/ or FS in Mass. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated. Ty.Clear your inbox can't respond.

MassMonger617
12-17-21, 21:34
I am trying to locate a provider in Tham. She has gone to a new place about two weeks ago I'd say. She was at another place in Tham before, but switched. I am trying to find her new location.

Her name is Jessica, not sure Io that is what she goes by at the spa but I believe so, she has lighter hair then the typical pure black, round face and very cute. Her English is pretty good also.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MM617.

AlexMcConney
12-17-21, 23:35
I'm sure some of you guys have been receiving random texts about sexy young flowers / cars available. Their code word for girls obviously.

Places in Quincy, Braintree, Boston, Woburn. Usually it's a 99% miss, but once in awhile there's a rare gem.

Had a sexy MILF again a couple weeks ago. Sadly gone back to NY.

Went again yesterday to Quincy location to see what was available. Girl greeted me was Wendy I think.

Looks was 4/10. Age was probably mid 30's to 40. I was super horny so I went for it.

Getting ready and the beast was rising until she took off her panties. Saw a nasty ugly hairy Chewbacca.

Spike went down for the count. That killed it.

That might be a turn on for some which is cool.

For me, I love a clean waxed, shaved, bald pussy to suck on.

She seemed nice, but not my type. Took back dinero and left. Saw another girl when leaving. Korean girl, but not my type either. Around same age as Wendy.

You'll know the price & address if you respond to their text. Plus they expect tip.

Just letting you know if anyone here loves the Bush.Do you mind sharing the location or phone number?

DownWind
12-18-21, 08:26

Thanks!Depends, if young and hot, 80-100 and you will be adored when you return. Depends what that is worth to you. Some girls won't give you the pout face, but may still think you didn't appreciate them enough to pay more. Under pay and your next trip and the next monger walking in will not get as much enthusiasm. Just my opinion.

BostonNorth16
12-18-21, 11:53
I am looking for a rub and tug very very close to Tewksbury where I can enter and leave very discreetly. I know all of the AMPs nearby and none are discreet. Something in an office building or house? I cannot go somewhere like a storefront, etc.

JohnGlobalCorp
12-18-21, 12:50
I am trying to locate a provider in Tham. She has gone to a new place about two weeks ago I'd say. She was at another place in Tham before, but switched. I am trying to find her new location.

Her name is Jessica, not sure Io that is what she goes by at the spa but I believe so, she has lighter hair then the typical pure black, round face and very cute. Her English is pretty good also.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated..Ask Angela CB. That's not her hair. I love her nice oyster she deep her in my mouth.

AsianYumYum
12-18-21, 12:59
Coming off a carpet bombing of smashing with Miss Saigon, what a sweet phat little puss on that girl.

She definitely luv me long time and love some suckie suckie. I got up high on her back like riding polo during the Doggie and this is where homegirl really goes into high pitch and I had to gently put my hand over her mouth to keep the noise down and I think she kinda like that shit as she slowly quiets down into my hand. And when I removed it, she calls down and moans in whispers.

My back and legs are in strain right now after all that pounding, I can't even go into my usual deep details but just wanted to share. To my fellow monger from the More Bang for the Bareback Club, (you know who you are) I know you saw the other one as she raved about you. Glad you can get your nut on that sweet Vietnamese on repeated business, says you've made quite a few visits, you're a Horny Dog, LOL. This is what I mean when you keep the price low, you can do repeats at ease and they appreciate it.

Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know. She got some sweet, I mean sweet nips when you suck them, she does this twitching with her legs as if she's ready to cum and she'll grab your cock and stroke you harder with each lick. This girl is a winner, bubbly attitude 10, short thick well fit sexy body, 10, pussy, tits, lips, you name it, 10.

Damage $40 house, $90 for it all GFE and / or FS, 'Everting Yu Want'.

Enjoy.

Azn Lvr
12-18-21, 13:47
Not too little. Sounds about right. Did she want more?Thanks. Yeah, she wanted $80.

DiscreteMonger
12-18-21, 16:44
Coming off a carpet bombing of smashing with Miss Saigon, what a sweet phat little puss on that girl.

She definitely luv me long time and love some suckie suckie. I got up high on her back like riding polo during the Doggie and this is where homegirl really goes into high pitch and I had to gently put my hand over her mouth to keep the noise down and I think she kinda like that shit as she slowly quiets down into my hand. And when I removed it, she calls down and moans in whispers.

My back and legs are in strain right now after all that pounding, I can't even go into my usual deep details but just wanted to share. To my fellow monger from the More Bang for the Bareback Club, (you know who you are) I know you saw the other one as she raved about you. Glad you can get your nut on that sweet Vietnamese on repeated business, says you've made quite a few visits, you're a Horny Dog, LOL. This is what I mean when you keep the price low, you can do repeats at ease and they appreciate it.

Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know. She got some sweet, I mean sweet nips when you suck them, she does this twitching with her legs as if she's ready to cum and she'll grab your cock and stroke you harder with each lick. This girl is a winner, bubbly attitude 10, short thick well fit sexy body, 10, pussy, tits, lips, you name it, 10.

Enjoy.What's address or number? Would help a lot.

JohnGlobalCorp
12-18-21, 22:19

Enjoy.I have no idea how to view this MFKR Pics without calling a few fav on my good friend from MIT. Look just give up the goods and CTS.

THAnks.

TheGreatOne22
12-19-21, 01:57
Clear your inbox can't respond.I just deleted a bunch of messages from my in box. Thank you for the heads up.

BigDog001
12-19-21, 07:07
I heard Anna is back from the other coast. Indications are she did well. Did she land back on her feet here in Boston?

HappyDave
12-19-21, 11:09
What's address or number? Would help a lot.Give it up, he has been posting or I should say boasting about her since the beginning but won't give a thread.

Rito1
12-19-21, 11:30
Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know. And you used to complain about the pictures that I post. I am happy that you are posting pics as most guys don't but tell me what am I looking at?

CrazyCrouton
12-19-21, 12:26
I've got a lot of inquiries about these two. They will be leaving for the holiday at the middle of the week. I've been told by one of them they will be back. They are very cautious. I gave one guy their info on here and apparently he kind of freaked one lady out with his behavior and questioning before they met. So as I stated before.

If we have shared in the past feel free to PM me. Otherwise I cannot help you.

ChipJohnson001
12-19-21, 12:49
Thanks. Yeah, she wanted $80.If she was young and hot, $80 is very reasonable for full top access with sucking and some bottom access, particularly if she had a good attitude. As DownWind points out, if she didn't set a price before, but thinks the service is worth $80 and a monger refuses to throw in the extra $20, she will start haggling before providing services, which sucks for everyone. If you don't think it was worth $80, don't go back. When a provider offers up really solid service and good access without any talk of $$ I make it a point to tip a bit more than what I think is fair, so they do it again for the next guy (and me, of course), and in the event they say what I paid wasn't enough, I will usually give them what they are asking so long as it is not crazy, but may not go back.

AsianYumYum
12-19-21, 16:46
Come on now Rito, you are not that dumb are you? You can't compare the two.

With street pics, you have way more flexibility. You can handpick where to post and take pics. You are shielded from view inside your vehicle, especially if you're behind tints. You have a whole world of view to take pics from different ratio, long, short or medium view, with clarity. Instead, what we've gotten from your pics are a bunch of blurry, out of focus, shots of electric poles, buildings. Extreme long distance shots of the SW skanks that you can't even identify them. I've taken street pics compared to you and show you how it's done. You don't hold a candle.

As for parlor pics, you know dam well, it's not the same. You have to be discreet, your camera angle is limited, you can clearly see everything at the beginning when light is on but view may be obscured when they shut the lights off. You don't get to adjust your camera so you can see that sweet action. Stop complaining and enjoy the pics as I try my best to get some of the action. Send me a PM I'll send you the Vid, it's a little better and you can hear miss Saigon loudly moan when the exuberant pounding is going into full effect.

And you used to complain about the pictures that I post. I am happy that you are posting pics as most guys don't but tell me what am I looking at?

Regokux
12-20-21, 17:07
Went today for half hour. For FS she wanted $200 but only got $160 to tip. Next time I'll give her $220! She has a spinner body with eraser nipple LOL. So good service. Will repeat.

AsianYumYum
12-20-21, 17:27
[Deleted by Admin]

CasinoBlue
12-21-21, 12:41
Can you PM me her info, thanks friend!

Went today for half hour. For FS she wanted $200 but only got $160 to tip. Next time I'll give her $220! She has a spinner body with eraser nipple LOL. So good service. Will repeat.

Bike Rider X
12-21-21, 13:20
That's Cici and surprised you didn't divulge the rate. She is a haggler. Wants north of 1. 4 for what should cost 1. Wanted close to 2 for the full experience last time I was with her. But she is gorgeous. Her massages suck but her sucks are really really good even covered. I prefer pretty much anyone else though just because the negotiations are so contentious with her. Lucky, Mimi, Kiki, Candy, Jenna all are nicer and give much better massages.Went to this place this morning. Walked in and met Grace. Cute little thing with b cups and a nice little ass. Teeth kind of messed up. She was thrown off I didn't have an appointment. Opted for the hhr. Decent massage allowed a little roaming of her back side. After the flip, heavy negotiations. FS not on the menu, 140 for a CBJ. No thanks, got my clothes on and started to walk out. She decides to give me some crap on the way out. Too bad she was cute.

Guys, we have to stick together and drive these prices down. If we walk out on this crap, they'll come back down.

Mmaddmann
12-21-21, 16:59
I recently got a HJ from a hottie who let me suck on her titty and touch her clamped shut pussy. I tipped $60. Too little?.Same- I tip $60 for this. But with all the inflation out there I wonder how long til I get pouty face. Going to hold the line though!

Aardvarks
12-21-21, 18:12
Went to this place this morning. Walked in and met Grace. Cute little thing with b cups and a nice little ass. Teeth kind of messed up. She was thrown off I didn't have an appointment. Opted for the hhr. Decent massage allowed a little roaming of her back side. After the flip, heavy negotiations. FS not on the menu, 140 for a CBJ. No thanks, got my clothes on and started to walk out. She decides to give me some crap on the way out. Too bad she was cute.

Guys, we have to stick together and drive these prices down. If we walk out on this crap, they'll come back down.I saw Grace this week while leaving and thought she looked really cute. She was wearing a one piece white shirt little dress with her biggish boobs hanging out. I guess she's a haggler. I think 100 is a pretty good rate for the CBJ unless it's a great experience and then I'd go to 120. Great experience means B2 B run and tease with BLS. Man I never thought I would like BLS until some providers recently got really into it. Anyway I will try Grace at some point and see if she comes back to earth.

Bike Rider X
12-21-21, 19:54
[Deleted by Admin]

CasinoBlue
12-22-21, 10:58
want to clarify the entrance is shared but you walk directly into the spa or the restaurant. sorry for the confusion, your not going to wait in this shared entance so people can see you. you walk into this shared entrance room and just go in the door on the right.

Went there for a 60 $ 1 hour massage but she ended up offering HE for 60 $. Wouldn't except this place would offer anything but she was 30's thin waist nice eyes. Couldn't see her face caused she had on her mask the whole time, ok english. Chinese for sure, I can tell when she was speaking to her co worker. Co worker is on the curvy side if your into that. Tina was her name and she actually did a great job on the massage and I needed it for sure. Her elbow and hand tech is firm and strong for the knots. Will be going back there again to see if there is a routine. Only down side is its right next to a restaurant like shared waiting room you can say? Right door is the spa and left is the Japanese restaurant. They open from 930 am to 9 pm and takes walk in and appointments. But if you want a thin women Tina is your girl. Be safe out there friends. Pm me for more info.

ThizzleHats
12-22-21, 15:36
Not advocating higher prices. Just don't think walking out after paying and leaving with blue balls is worth it. Would settle for a standard ending if I did not want to pay the price for more.

So 1021 had a hot girl? I read on the Providence forum it was full of grannies

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4067-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5675499&viewfull=1#post5675499You actually believe what that guy posts?

I went to 1021 and it was pretty good. Wish we had something like that around here. Although I hit Flushing recently and now I'm totally ruined.

CrazyCrouton
12-22-21, 22:01
I flip over on my stomach and tell her to massage me some more Then I leave a $5 or $10 tip and say thanks.

Went to this place this morning. Walked in and met Grace. Cute little thing with b cups and a nice little ass. Teeth kind of messed up. She was thrown off I didn't have an appointment. Opted for the hhr. Decent massage allowed a little roaming of her back side. After the flip, heavy negotiations. FS not on the menu, 140 for a CBJ. No thanks, got my clothes on and started to walk out. She decides to give me some crap on the way out. Too bad she was cute.

Guys, we have to stick together and drive these prices down. If we walk out on this crap, they'll come back down..

Member #6348
12-22-21, 23:47
Had a friend that told me to check this place out. Went up Monday. Awesome parking. Place is very clean. Had a very attractive female around 30. Super friendly. Over the top tease. Very friendly LOL. Call ahead the staff is attractive. Place is busy. Option friendly there. Full hour too.

SlowMo
12-23-21, 22:09
Yes, see Lisa. I'll be writing a review of my visit. A few highlights. Cute face, nice body, offered CBJ on first visit. Didn't have one with me so missed out. Second time I did. Fantastic skills. I get the feeling that if you go a few times and she likes you, FS may be an option. She is a gem, and you can avoid the "traffic jam" that seems to be generated at the other Lex spa. They'll lock the door here when they're both busy. Another thing the other one doesn't do.

Full review soon.So I went to check her out. Called to see if she was working. Obviously got a yes. Upon arrival I introduced myself and asked her for her name. "Lisa" is what she replied. So unless there are more than one that was her. Despite the mask, she looked old to me. At least late 50's but probably more. Dressed for cold weather, Chinese style. Little English. Reasonable body shape. Decent massage: 7/10. Having zero interest in her, I kept my eyes closed for a standard finish at standard rate. I will continue to ignore School st.

SM.

MoreBJs
12-23-21, 22:44
She used to work at 73X Moody, then alternated between the two, now exclusively at School Lex. Indeed over 50. No understanding of English. You could say something stupid that is totally preposterous sp? And she will reply either yes or I dunno know, instead of calling you out on how stupid what you said was. She does have sort of big boobs. Most would label her as a granny. As for the BJ, I doubt it unless she had gone days and days without a customer and was desperate, but if business is good, she wouldn't need to do that. The owner is the better choice over there, however has put on weight recently.

AsianYumYum
12-24-21, 00:21
Yummmy, a mouth full. With a little goat cheese dressing.

JoeYa2
12-24-21, 11:05
13X in Waltham was the only FS experience I've had and it was with Jenny. Does anyone know if she is still there or if she is somewhere else in the area? Also, if anybody knows what the current girls at 139 in Waltham are like that would be greatly appreciated. Jenny was young, hot and a great time.

Andir
12-24-21, 11:32
She used to work at 73X Moody, then alternated between the two, now exclusively at School Lex. Indeed over 50. No understanding of English. You could say something stupid that is totally preposterous sp? And she will reply either yes or I dunno know, instead of calling you out on how stupid what you said was. She does have sort of big boobs. Most would label her as a granny. As for the BJ, I doubt it unless she had gone days and days without a customer and was desperate, but if business is good, she wouldn't need to do that. The owner is the better choice over there, however has put on weight recently.Oh, that's where she is. Saw her at 73X several times and liked her.

Rupert 2
12-25-21, 11:58
13X in Waltham was the only FS experience I've had and it was with Jenny. Does anyone know if she is still there or if she is somewhere else in the area? Also, if anybody knows what the current girls at 139 in Waltham are like that would be greatly appreciated. Jenny was young, hot and a great time.Goes by Asian Bodyworks Therapy.

Manager has been there since last March.

She goes by multiple names.

Nude HJ I think is all that is possible.

The Visitor
12-25-21, 13:12
Visiting for a week and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find FS. Thanks for the help.

MarkKing269
12-25-21, 19:18
Visiting for a week and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find FS. Thanks for the help.First post and you're asking about FS. Good luck. Try posting some intel first Uncle LEO.

HappyDave
12-26-21, 09:23
First post and you're asking about FS. Good luck. Try posting some intel first Uncle LEO.It's all over the board the primary FS places. That said just a hand job is enough to shut anyone down. The critics don't do much than mess up a search engine.

Flyguy1980
12-26-21, 11:40
Agree with Happy and Boston Feet - 299 2nd floor has gone down unfortunately. It actually used to be not-that-bad in the day with Kelly earlier and Niko and if you could get over the smell from the first floor. I remember Kelly was a hidden gem. I thought that after they put in the new bathroom over the past year or two, they would bring in some more talent but that hasn't happened. Fly.

DiscreteMonger
12-26-21, 15:14
Any good parlors that do oil body's 2 body with BBBJ. Please need the help and would appreciate it.

SpaLoverGuy
12-26-21, 15:46
So I went to check her out. Called to see if she was working. Obviously got a yes. Upon arrival I introduced myself and asked her for her name. "Lisa" is what she replied. So unless there are more than one that was her. Despite the mask, she looked old to me. At least late 50's but probably more. Dressed for cold weather, Chinese style. Little English. Reasonable body shape. Decent massage: 7/10. Having zero interest in her, I kept my eyes closed for a standard finish at standard rate. I will continue to ignore School st..Definitely not the same one I am referring. To. The one I am referring to was maybe 40-45 tops. The one you are describing sounds more like "Nancy". She's definitely up there in age like you describe. Long or short hair?

MikeAndKit
12-26-21, 22:01
Good evening!

Long long time reader. First time poster.

I should have quit while I ahead but sadly I had a hankering after a 3.5 week hiatus and regret it and will go back to semi-retirement. Long story short. Went to a very well reviewed spot and got shorted on time and had some weird convo that was just not what I was in the market for. Witch place was it? I'm sure you can guess.

The reason I had gone into hiatus mode was because I had had 3 exceptional visits in a row and I wanted to go out on top. All I can say is I've become a bit of a snob when it comes to providers aka the king of the recon mission and walk out.

The last of the 3 visits was with an AMP 10 at a talked about spot that all around rocks! (that's at hint on the location) Under 30 provider, black silk panties and bra, great service.

The Previous 2 visits were to spots that have never been mentioned here in the 4-5 years I've been reading this forum.

The first one ooh la la oui oui (hint on location) nicest bum on an AMP provider I had seen since pre pandemic in the same city as my fav all time location.

The second of the 2 is on a prestigious st and is fire (hint on location) the provider said she was 29 and looked like a college girl you'd see in kenmore and was game.

Disclaimer. These visits were 3-5 weeks ago so if they have moved on then sorry fellas.

Ultimately the only thing that is going to bring me out of retirement again is if my fav provider ever opens a new location. It was mentioned on this forum that she was going to but I have not found it. I'm talking about Chi in Newton.

If anyone has any info on this I will gladly trade the info I have on the two under under the radar places via pm to senior members.

Respectfully Michael Knight and Kit.

P.S. Here is a little nugget for you all. There is a place about 20 minutes north of Boston on 93 that offers tables showers, its been reviewed here and has some AMP 6-7's working.

Cookie Lover
12-27-21, 00:18
Good evening!

I should have quit while I ahead but sadly I had a hankering after a 3.5 week hiatus and regret it and will go back to semi-retirement. Long story short. Went to a very well reviewed spot and got shorted on time and had some weird convo that was just not what I was in the market for. Witch place was it? I'm sure you can guess.

The reason I had gone into hiatus mode was because I had had 3 exceptional visits in a row and I wanted to go out on top. All I can say is I've become a bit of a snob when it comes to providers aka the king of the recon mission and walk out.

The last of the 3 visits was with an AMP 10 at a talked about spot that all around rocks! (that's at hint on the location) Under 30 provider, black silk panties and bra, great service.

The Previous 2 visits were to spots that have never been mentioned here in the 4-5 years I've been reading this forum.

The first one ooh la la oui oui (hint on location) nicest bum on an AMP provider I had seen since pre pandemic in the same city as my fav all time location.

The second of the 2 is on a prestigious st and is fire (hint on location) the provider said she was 29 and looked like a college girl you'd see in kenmore and was game.

Disclaimer. These visits were 3-5 weeks ago so if they have moved on then sorry fellas.

Ultimately the only thing that is going to bring me out of retirement again is if my fav provider ever opens a new location. It was mentioned on this forum that she was going to but I have not found it. I'm talking about Chi in Newton.

If anyone has any info on this I will gladly trade the info I have on the two under under the radar places via pm to senior members.

P.S. Here is a little nugget for you all. There is a place about 20 minutes north of Boston on 93 that offers tables showers, its been reviewed here and has some AMP 6-7's working.Maybe your first post should actually offer something of value. Just sayin.

Jimmy Pratt
12-27-21, 01:57
Went to Sunny, which is a regular stop for me. This was actually Christmas Eve around 5 pm, and the lady who recognized me says to wait 20 minutes. Instead of sitting in a room, I went to run an errand or two and came back. Was greeted by an amazing-looking spinner who said her name was something like 'brandi'. She looked 20's and had a perfect body. Couldn't see the whole face because mask stayed on. Walking in and seeing this beautiful specimen turned out to be the best part of the visit. Very unskilled rub with about 6 X too much oil and not great clean-up. Very uninspired tease, and then the flip. All I wanted was HJ and maybe to lift the shirt, but that's when the negotiations started. She wanted to know how much, and I told her I'd take care of her, especially because it's Christmas. She suggested "1" (meaning $100) for this service. I think I actually laughed. Went back-and-forth for a bit and I had to mention that I knew the other girl and she can go ask if I'm a good customer. Don't think this got thru, but she finally went to work. I pulled up her shirt, and she was wearing a bra like I've never seen, that was more like a tube-top and was very easy to pull down. She allowed it, and out popped the most perfect C / D cups I've ever seen (definitely man-made). I was actually surprised, because her petite spinner body and clothing hid them very well. I'm not really into big tits, but these were literally perfect. It was a good thing I had this extra stimulus because HJ technique was pretty lame, although eventually the job got done. Clean-up for the front was just as lacking as the back. I gave her 70 with no complaint, which is a little more than I'd usually get for top-up ending.

I will return because it's one of my favorite places, but I won't repeat with Brandi. This place doesn't usually do the pre-jack haggling, and it really turns me off. I think she knows she's hot, and wants to squeeze the most possible out of us (pun intended). I still recommend 1007, and if you are into big 'uns that are perfect, you may want to splurge and go see these puppies. But, I suggest doing a 1/2 hour and skipping the oil bath.

Happy Holidays,

JP.

Lennox65
12-27-21, 05:14
Good evening!

P.S. Here is a little nugget for you all. There is a place about 20 minutes north of Boston on 93 that offers tables showers, its been reviewed here and has some AMP 6-7's working.For those of you who don't have the secret decoder ring to understand this nonsense, Weini Spa in Londonderry NH is the AMP with the table shower.

MelMann
12-27-21, 07:04
For those of you who don't have the secret decoder ring to understand this nonsense, Weini Spa in Londonderry NH is the AMP with the table shower.I suppose he might also have referred to Aqua Therapy (Londonderry Exit 4). Weini Spa is Exit 5.

There was a brief discussion of table shower providers on the Lowell thread a week or so back. We listed a few others (Fitchburg, MA and as far north as Concord, NH) if that's a "nugget" you seek.

HappyDave
12-27-21, 09:23
For those of you who don't have the secret decoder ring to understand this nonsense, Weini Spa in Londonderry NH is the AMP with the table shower.These reports have gotten so cryptic I need to send them to Maura's office for translation. Figure all the taxes I'm spending it's the least they can do. It's tough to tell someone to RTFF when the information would not pop up in a search engine. How many times I have gone back and forth with a monger just to find out It's a place very well known and no secret to anyone.

Rupert 2
12-27-21, 10:45
For those of you who don't have the secret decoder ring to understand this nonsense, Weini Spa in Londonderry NH is the AMP with the table shower.What is ooh la la Oui Lui?

Too cryptic.

LustyB
12-27-21, 11:29
Good evening!

P.S. Here is a little nugget for you all. There is a place about 20 minutes north of Boston on 93 that offers tables showers, its been reviewed here and has some AMP 6-7's working.This is an example of a useless waste of space on this forum. If you're going to the trouble of writing this much text, at least make it useful.

Energizerbunne
12-27-21, 11:59
A week or so ago I made a return visit to a north shore bodywork provider, closer to 107. I really don't like typing specific names in an online forum such as this. We can go back and forth about Uncle LEO and so forth until the end of time; not listing a specific name is just a personal preference of mine. Anyway this place is close to me and sometimes I just don't feel like making a longer trip, when I am in need of bodywork. It's a reasonable good session with a slow ending (no jackhammer here) for an hour with a standard tip, although only OTC roaming The add-ons are what surprise me. $ was suggested for her to lose her clothes. I can only imagine what FS might be. I believe this to be available, but cannot confirm. Considering for another $40 or so, I can enjoy a TS, steam room and sauna in Revere, makes Salem only an occasional visit when I don't have the desire to travel further.

MikeAndKit
12-27-21, 19:11
For those of you who don't have the secret decoder ring to understand this nonsense, Weini Spa in Londonderry NH is the AMP with the table shower.This place I am talking about here has been reviewed. Not at all a secret.

The 2 other places I am talking about. One posts on a site. The other doesn't and if it wasn't open until 10 pm I would have assumed it was 100% legit.

WNeves1234
12-27-21, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

SkipperFoley
12-27-21, 20:07
Good evening!

The second of the 2 is on a prestigious st and is fire (hint on location) the provider said she was 29 and looked like a college girl you'd see in kenmore and was game..What service level did you receive at each location?

SamysMyth
12-28-21, 09:21
Besides this forum, What is the best list for massage parlors?

JayWalthy
12-28-21, 10:04
Hey guys, I've seen this summary before for Waltham so I figured I'd updated / refresh.

Qing-reliable for basic finish. BBBJ available from one provider but the names are inconsistent there so it a bit of a luck game. She's younger, decent body, and if you know. Not the provider with the deep voice.

CB-downhill after the reopen. The place feels dirtier. Again, basic services but most there are 45+. There is one decent gir there. Coco I think but impossible to catch her.

Eastern-have not had any of the haggling issues you see on here. For me, HE with clothes soft is a home run. Don't think there is much more on the menu. The providers there are top notch.

Cherry Lane-not much to speak of for massage. That's not what this place is. Everything is on the menu. All covered. The share providers with South #2 so the talent gets repetitive. Full menu. Again all covered. Full is 160 at. It's places. Will not budge. I couple months back .120,140 but those days seem gone.

Balance-hidden gem. Very cute girls, very accommodating but only up to HE. The walls in this place don't go all the way up so there is that but it is very reliable.

Orchid (Watertown). NO. Tried there 2 x. Both times a 55+ lady said they were too busy and to come back. Fine with me. Unless someone knows some trick there. No for me dog.

South 3rd- never been. I welcome thoughts.

Enjoy.

Slart B Fast
12-28-21, 10:04

Ultimately the only thing that is going to bring me out of retirement again is if my fav provider ever opens a new location. It was mentioned on this forum that she was going to but I have not found it. I'm talking about Chi in Newton.Best guesses:

"talked about spot that all around rocks" = something in stoneham, possibly may's?

"ooh la la oui oui" and "in the same city as my fav all time location" = spa or street with a french name somewhere in newton? (that's my best guess at interpreting the clues, but nothing I found seems to fit.).

"prestigious st and is fire" = elements massage on high street in medford.

Curious Monkey
12-28-21, 10:40
Prior reviews looks bad. Any updates? Drove by there at 9 and knocked on the door but no one answered.

Left to go work and can visit again later during lunch or after 5 but what gives LOL.

AsianYumYum
12-28-21, 16:48
Used to be a site called spyhunters but got shut down when feds went after shutting down all freaky dickie sites.

That or rubmaps.

Besides this forum, What is the best list for massage parlors?

Rupert 2
12-28-21, 17:00
Eastern is right on.

Cherry is accurate.

Missing: the 2 on Moody.

And one further down Prospect.

Hey guys, I've seen this summary before for Waltham so I figured I'd updated / refresh.

Qing-reliable for basic finish. BBBJ available from one provider but the names are inconsistent there so it a bit of a luck game. She's younger, decent body, and if you know. Not the provider with the deep voice.

CB-downhill after the reopen. The place feels dirtier. Again, basic services but most there are 45+. There is one decent gir there. Coco I think but impossible to catch her.

Eastern-have not had any of the haggling issues you see on here. For me, HE with clothes soft is a home run. Don't think there is much more on the menu. The providers there are top notch.

Cherry Lane-not much to speak of for massage. That's not what this place is. Everything is on the menu. All covered. The share providers with South #2 so the talent gets repetitive. Full menu. Again all covered. Full is 160 at. It's places. Will not budge. I couple months back .120,140 but those days seem gone.

Balance-hidden gem. Very cute girls, very accommodating but only up to HE. The walls in this place don't go all the way up so there is that but it is very reliable..

WayTooNice69
12-28-21, 17:56
These reports have gotten so cryptic I need to send them to Maura's office for translation. Figure all the taxes I'm spending it's the least they can do. It's tough to tell someone to RTFF when the information would not pop up in a search engine. How many times I have gone back and forth with a monger just to find out It's a place very well known and no secret to anyone.Who has the time to play this game, The Riddler?

Max Walker86
12-28-21, 18:09
Went in for another 30 min massage got 40 min Zoe used "hot stones" towards the end of the massage that was a first for me, it felt great! Highly recommend! If anyone hasn't had that treatment. The stones were hot at first, she would rub them on place them to the side repeated that couple more times till the stone cooled than used them continually.

Damage 40-45.

Zimmm33
12-28-21, 18:19
The first has been closed for a while. Website says reopening in summer. The second was just shut down according to the other areas forum, I think it was. Z.

Prior reviews looks bad. Any updates? Drove by there at 9 and knocked on the door but no one answered.

Left to go work and can visit again later during lunch or after 5 but what gives LOL.

Mattis1775
12-28-21, 18:25

Left to go work and can visit again later during lunch or after 5 but what gives LOL.From I read here, Middleton is a no-go. Legit as legit can be.

Mattis1775
12-28-21, 18:44
Went in for another 30 min massage got 40 min Zoe used "hot stones" towards the end of the massage that was a first for me, it felt great! Highly recommend! If anyone hasn't had that treatment. The stones were hot at first, she would rub them on place them to the side repeated that couple more times till the stone cooled than used them continually.

Damage 40-45.Don't let the Brazilians do it. One in Malden almost burnt me. She sucked at the massage and tried to use the hot stones. Absolutely didn't know how to use them and didn't move them fast enough.

Ksalfordyh
12-28-21, 19:13
(Kang in Middleton? And Main St?) Prior reviews looks bad. Any updates? Drove by there at 9 and knocked on the door but no one answered.

Left to go work and can visit again later during lunch or after 5 but what gives LOL.Talked to a monger from nob, he said mtown has oddballs.

Kang is in the middle of nowhere, looks built up with security like its something, but went only once, they open late (10 pm) was basically upsold to 1 h, two girl massage, yet left unhappy& will likely not venture back after that disappointment.

Main is a total roll of the dice, a few visits-- seen a mix older but rarely seen a MILF. Though expectations are tempered this far out of town. Had more surprises here than anywhere else, never know what to expect coming in, though maybe that changing lately. A year ago I had a few lucky unplanned 4 h sessions after paying for 1, which was really nice, but sometimes grannies -and not as good service lately. Usually end happy but staff seems to be getting older on avg lately. Hrs are good, they don't seem busy often, but never quite top of the list.

Merry used to be an option but always grannies, now grannies and seem legit / would take multiple trips it seems, not worth it as massage generally not great quality.

Then there's dtown-.

Blue Sky used to be great but post covid they have too much restriction and not a good overall experience, rubbing alcohol all of the place-- just not worth it.

Lotus is now legit, even for the monger I spoke to who used to frequent there even through tough times, but still a great experience, worth it for the consistent skill on neck, back, hamstrings. Older staff.

Conifer not good, grannies and not great service either.

Then there's rev-.

Went to Washington start once, Brazilian seeming, but left unhappy. Seem like luck of the draw but have not revisited.

Foster, went once but left unhappy. Had potential though, good quality staff and back massage was professional, though heard they went legit or had problems.

Seems best options are closest to the city in general.

Heard lately that places closer to Lowell area can get less grannies sometimes, more options upfront but more haggling too. YMMV.

Hope this helps. The monger I talked to mentioned they always on the lookout for UTRs, knows of only 1 option ATM but said they would trade. PM for details and stay safe.

Energizerbunne
12-28-21, 21:44
Elements, in Medford? The franchise? I can't believe anything for which we are seeking would be found there.

Best guesses:

"talked about spot that all around rocks" = something in stoneham, possibly may's?

"ooh la la oui oui" and "in the same city as my fav all time location" = spa or street with a french name somewhere in newton? (that's my best guess at interpreting the clues, but nothing I found seems to fit.).

"prestigious st and is fire" = elements massage on high street in medford..

HD FatBoyLo14
12-29-21, 18:19
Saw Candy at the new shop in Weymouth today, great massage, great finish. If any of you know Linda, she owns it and you know she gives a killer massage. She's just recently open and looking for business.

Friendly11
12-29-21, 20:35
Saw Candy at the new shop in Weymouth today, great massage, great finish. If any of you know Linda, she owns it and you know she gives a killer massage. She's just recently open and looking for business.What's the name of the new shop?

DM is fine.

Vintage68
12-30-21, 00:58
Stopped in against my better judgment as previous visits were disappointing. This was no exception. Door was wide open, think they were airing out the place of whatever smell was lingering. Parking lot was still full at 4:30. Drew Lisa, a 50 ish average looking housewife type with a paunch. Massage was ok, either here nor there. During the back rub she dropped a fart, not once but twice. Apologizing both times. Suggestion: maybe don't eat so much cabbage?

She gave a decent tease and then attempted a prostate massage which I declined. On the flip it was a decent HJ with UTR up top (medium B cups), and a two handed stroke with plenty of oil. After the pop clean up was kind of half assed with a warm dirty rag. Had to wipe myself clean with towel on the table when she stepped out. Only upside, no haggling and didn't even look at tip.

CamelToe Guy
12-30-21, 13:51
Middle:

Hard Pass on Bella. Attractive, About 5-7". After flip said first day of P I didn't care. Asked for light massage was like having someone with sleep apnea massage you. Apparently light to her means edge for 10 secs stop for 30 secs cont. She assured me she her oral skills were on point. Hard pass. I may return there was a tiny cutie there I may return and try blondish hair. Disappointing. I'm almost positive this Bella chic is one who occassionally worked at coddington when Selena was there. She sucked then also and I told Selena at the time and she laughed because she had heard it from others and new it was true.

Apple:

Had a strange one a few weeks ago I over paid in the tip dept. She kept freaking out, it's really hard to explain but I had to tell her to stfu to finish horrible experience. She was tall thin 40's. Avg looks. Hard pass on her too.

Pm me for specifics. I ltried not to be to detailed as these are read.

Augustwest
12-30-21, 16:12
?tagreplacement0}.

CrazyCrouton
12-30-21, 17:11
That's some great information for a guy that just joined. Who did you see at Lotus? Who is this monger your getting info from? I would love to share with him. Thanks man!.

Grizwooos
12-30-21, 18:23
Middle:

Hard Pass on Bella. Attractive, About 5-7". After flip said first day of P I didn't care. Asked for light massage was like having someone with sleep apnea massage you. Apparently light to her means edge for 10 secs stop for 30 secs cont. She assured me she her oral skills were on point. Hard pass. I may return there was a tiny cutie there I may return and try blondish hair. Disappointing. I'm almost positive this Bella chic is one who occassionally worked at coddington when Selena was there. She sucked then also and I told Selena at the time and she laughed because she had heard it from others and new it was true.

Apple:

Had a strange one a few weeks ago I over paid in the tip dept. She kept freaking out, it's really hard to explain but I had to tell her to stfu to finish horrible experience. She was tall thin 40's. Avg looks. Hard pass on her too.

Pm me for specifics. I ltried not to be to detailed as these are read.Yeah Bella is Judy from 59 Codd. The funny thing is Selena from Codd and Summer from 175 Middle st have both personally told me how stupid she and her customers are. Its like a running joke to them.

CamelToe Guy
12-30-21, 19:27
Yeah Bella is Judy from 59 Codd. The funny thing is Selena from Codd and Summer from 175 Middle st have both personally told me how stupid she and her customers are. Its like a running joke to them.Now I remember. She had longer hair and a Bush. Hair is short now and not sure about the Bush. Not worth it.

If you or anyone else have any Info on Selenas where abouts, please PM me. I miss her. I need to Clarify which Selena I'm talking about. She is in her 40s short hair, Fit. Nice personality and nice person. My guesses are she is stuck in China and can't get back or she moved on and changed her name. She was talking about going to Waltham. I don't go to the places there enough to know if that is true or not.

MikeAndKit
12-30-21, 21:30
Best guesses:

"prestigious st and is fire" = elements massage on high street in medford.Thanks for playing along.

Not Stoneham. But I can see why you're thinking that. It def Rocks! As a certain band says "Take it easy" and you'll find the location I'm talking about. It's been well reviewed.

You're right its a spot in newton. Never mentioned on here though and there is something slightly french about it. Yes!

And yes you got the city right. There is a place in Medfa that no one has talked about on here that is worth the try.

Vintage68
12-30-21, 21:57
Walked in and was greeted by a short, cute girl in white cutoff denim shorts. Probably around late 20's early 30's. Opted for half hour. Massage was basically hands gliding over back and some fingertip technique. On the flip negotiations start right in. Asks what I want, I asked what her rates were. She said it depends on what you want. She said prices start at 100 for a HJ and go up from there. She wouldn't budge on her price so I politely said we are done and got up and left. All in for $140 just for a lame rub and a rushed tug is a rip off. You can get the same the 30 minutes with full service from one of the hotel Asians for just 20 more. Though most of those are a crap shoot as well.

I am finding that choices are one extreme to another. It's either fat saggy grannies who won't care what you tip, or attractive younger ones who are looking for escort rates. Need to find a provider who splits the difference on looks and rates.

Member #6305
12-31-21, 06:36
https://boston.rubratings.com/246568

Came across this this morning and was curious but can't contact at this time. Was wondering if anyone knew anything. Yes I know you are all going to tell me to try and report back. Sorry I can't at this time. I only have time to do this hobby in early morning. I'm looking for someone open between 4-7 am and I don't want to be going into a hotel at this tine so house or apartment is important to be off radar. Thanks.

Dboy111
12-31-21, 12:36
Hey guys Dboy is back! I took a break because there hasn't been much around. Any new busty DDs tits I can munch on? What's out there folks?

Energizerbunne
12-31-21, 13:01
Rockland? Rockport?

Thanks for playing along.
Not Stoneham. But I can see why you're thinking that. It def Rocks! As a certain band says "Take it easy" and you'll find the location I'm talking about. It's been well reviewed.

You're right its a spot in newton. Never mentioned on here though and there is something slightly french about it. Yes!

And yes you got the city right. There is a place in Medfa that no one has talked about on here that is worth the try.

SirPsychoSexy
12-31-21, 14:24
Oohhhh I liked Judy from Codington. She hit all my buttons for what I like in an Asian Woman. I may have to visit this place.

Yeah Bella is Judy from 59 Codd. The funny thing is Selena from Codd and Summer from 175 Middle st have both personally told me how stupid she and her customers are. Its like a running joke to them.

Spaz2580
12-31-21, 14:48
That's a first the farts. At least she didn't charge you extra for that.

Stopped in against my better judgment as previous visits were disappointing. This was no exception. Door was wide open, think they were airing out the place of whatever smell was lingering. Parking lot was still full at 4:30. Drew Lisa, a 50 ish average looking housewife type with a paunch. Massage was ok, either here nor there. During the back rub she dropped a fart, not once but twice. Apologizing both times. Suggestion: maybe don't eat so much cabbage?

She gave a decent tease and then attempted a prostate massage which I declined. On the flip it was a decent HJ with UTR up top (medium B cups), and a two handed stroke with plenty of oil. After the pop clean up was kind of half assed with a warm dirty rag. Had to wipe myself clean with towel on the table when she stepped out. Only upside, no haggling and didn't even look at tip.

PadMe5
12-31-21, 16:18
Good evening!

This "review" is frustrating, but I figured one out. Serenity Spa in Medford is on the "prestigiously" named Haavahhd Ave and a few doors down from the Medford "fire" department.

Mattis1775
12-31-21, 19:40
https://boston.rubratings.com/246568

Came across this this morning and was curious but can't contact at this time. Was wondering if anyone knew anything. Yes I know you are all going to tell me to try and report back. Sorry I can't at this time. I only have time to do this hobby in early morning. I'm looking for someone open between 4-7 am and I don't want to be going into a hotel at this tine so house or apartment is important to be off radar. Thanks.I doubt they're Japanese. Chinese most likely.

Choir Boy
01-01-22, 10:22
I doubt they're Japanese. Chinese most likely.I'm getting a flash-back to an old Japanese monster movie.

SamysMyth
01-01-22, 21:24
https://boston.rubratings.com/262627

Long time patron, no longer. Last few visits, petite mechanical back walker with jack hammer wrist. You get the picture.

The older demanding provider, from the start, set the tense mood waiting for the clock to tick down and I'd leave. Well, I'm gone.

Mattis1775
01-02-22, 08:38
So, this GILF is no longer there? Too bad as that place was a good place to visit when she was there along with Niko.

Rupert 2
01-02-22, 10:14
The Bella at Middle is no spinner.

Somewhat thick but well proportioned.

Yeah Bella is Judy from 59 Codd. The funny thing is Selena from Codd and Summer from 175 Middle st have both personally told me how stupid she and her customers are. Its like a running joke to them.

OldAsDirt
01-02-22, 11:41
So, this GILF is no longer there? Too bad as that place was a good place to visit when she was there along with Niko.LOL here's a video of this lady on xhamster.

https://xhamster.com/videos/chinese-massage-parlor-xhBBvEi

HD FatBoyLo14
01-02-22, 15:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Who gives a fuck if they read the forum?

A2

PoorBill
01-02-22, 15:58
Yes. Older but aims to please. I think she was the boss and was jealous of niko getting most of the clients. She gave a very good BJ. I stopped going when I found someone a bit more attractive but not bad for a quick one.

So, this GILF is no longer there? Too bad as that place was a good place to visit when she was there along with Niko.

SirPsychoSexy
01-02-22, 16:45
I dropped in Thursday afternoon hoping to see if Judy from Coddington was there but greeted by a small, waif like Asian that wouldn't even look up from her phone while sitting in the front chair. Long Stringy hair and not very attractive. She just said "nobody free till after 3" and suggested I make an appointment. LOL.

I did get a quick glance of an woman with blonde hair but she quickly just poked her head out from behind the front screen.

I'll try another time.

The Bella at Middle is no spinner.

Somewhat thick but well proportioned.

Rupert 2
01-02-22, 17:31
Have to call ahead.

Ask Summer / Niko for an appointment with Bella.

I think you met Tiffany.

I dropped in Thursday afternoon hoping to see if Judy from Coddington was there but greeted by a small, waif like Asian that wouldn't even look up from her phone while sitting in the front chair. Long Stringy hair and not very attractive. She just said "nobody free till after 3" and suggested I make an appointment. LOL.

I did get a quick glance of an woman with blonde hair but she quickly just poked her head out from behind the front screen.

I'll try another time.

CrazyCrouton
01-02-22, 18:52
So, this GILF is no longer there? Too bad as that place was a good place to visit when she was there along with Niko.Why did you take a screenshot of a woman in a porn video and ask if that person is working at a local establishment?

HD FatBoyLo14
01-02-22, 22:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

WongMichael
01-03-22, 08:02
Why did you take a screenshot of a woman in a porn video and ask if that person is working at a local establishment?There was talk, including AsianYY that said there's new people up there at 299? She doesn't look like anything special. Just like any other MILF / GILF at most AMP establishments. I wouldn't be able to tell if I saw her at another AMP.

PinayLuver
01-03-22, 10:09
There was talk, including AsianYY that said there's new people up there at 299? She doesn't look like anything special. Just like any other MILF / GILF at most AMP establishments. I wouldn't be able to tell if I saw her at another AMP.That's Emily. She was or still is there. Word has it that particular screen shot came from a monger who went to see her years ago had a session and recorded it on his phone! I had been with her 7 0 are 8 years ago, nothing special, nice tits but HJ was the only option then.

Katokay
01-03-22, 11:57
That's Emily. She was or still is there. Word has it that particular screen shot came from a monger who went to see her years ago had a session and recorded it on his phone! I had been with her 7 0 are 8 years ago, nothing special, nice tits but HJ was the only option then.OMG. I recognize that girl now. Kind of a hard face like a stone sculpture. I had her years ago. She is local but if I can barely remember then I'm assuming it was boring.

JonnyT017
01-03-22, 14:40
Missing Lily and others from Chi in Chestnut Hill. Anyone know where they went? I'm assuming they set up shop elsewhere. With the skill set they have they are either repeating what they did or shining street posts around Boston.

In all seriousness though I'd anyone knows if Michelle has a new place please reply to this post or PM me. I was going to see her for 5+ years before they got shutdown.I sent her a text this morning and she said she's opened a new shop in Methuen.

DNobody
01-03-22, 14:42
I've been in the game for years but I've never tried a massage parlor until recently and even though I got what I wanted it was a struggle to communicate it. The lady asked me what I wanted and when I said full service she laughed and said shh don't said that but she agreed to it. So I turn to the experienced veterans here, what is the proper way to ask for extra services when visiting these spas?

Lego19
01-03-22, 15:19
I've been in the game for years but I've never tried a massage parlor until recently and even though I got what I wanted it was a struggle to communicate it. The lady asked me what I wanted and when I said full service she laughed and said shh don't said that but she agreed to it. So I turn to the experienced veterans here, what is the proper way to ask for extra services when visiting these spas?$$ everybody understands. Give her 40 you'll get a standard HJ, another 20 she will allow you to feel her out, some more for a BJ and FS. Of course the amount of money gets higher for hotter and younger girls and YMMV. Also you could always directly say what you want, no need to beat around the Bush, makes it easier for both you and her.

MaybeSometime
01-03-22, 15:26
I've been in the game for years but I've never tried a massage parlor until recently and even though I got what I wanted it was a struggle to communicate it. The lady asked me what I wanted and when I said full service she laughed and said shh don't said that but she agreed to it. So I turn to the experienced veterans here, what is the proper way to ask for extra services when visiting these spas?You didn't mention when you said this. You shouldn't mention it until after the flip, at least on your first visit. When words fail you use hand signals. Use an up and down hand motion for an HJ and other universal hand signals for other services. She might have also been telling you to keep your voice down. If you know the place offers FS you can just show your condom. Every girl will know what that means. The most important thing is that this all happens in the room and is done quietly. After you have had FS with a girl an easy thing to do is when you undress leave the tip and condom on the table in her view.