PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

JohnnyOceans
09-17-13, 23:13
Rolled up to Chinatown Station and made the quick walk over to 40H. Buzzed up and I was greeted by the same girl for the third time in about 2 weeks. If you research my previous posts you might figure out her name. Got half hour and layed down no towel. Immediately teasing and after about 10 min the flip. It was the third time there was more of a connection and I talked her top off. After a little dirt talk she offers the BJ. I tell her all I have is .60 and she accepts. Got on her knees on the table and went to war on me. Enormous finish and I'm out. Half hour .40 .60 and I never felt so good in a shitty elevator.

TravisBooth
09-18-13, 08:58
Got Angel who I have never seen before. Draped the whole time, even the feather touch was draped over my entire back. Got told DIY, when she saw time was up she helped me a long. Access up top. 40+40.

Looks like what was once a sure fire thing, is no longer.I read XJD's report with great sadness. I've to Pond several times. Ideal parking, quiet on weekends, many positives. They probably just told the ladies to be a little more cautious, but still.

In the glorious days of no caution at all, there was one lady, long since departed, who used to practically jump on me for a big "regular customer hug" when she'd see me coming through the door. Once inside the dark little room, she'd go the extra mile, even gamely inflicting tennis elbow on herself, trying for two pops without my having asked. Such almost Disney-like on-the-job enthusiasm made the place solid gold in my eyes. But once she left for permanent bacation, I started to notice disturbing trends, chief among them 45-minute hours at 60-minute ticket prices. I began spacing my visits. Still, shortcomings aside, it remained a sure fire thing, as you say. The ladies all understood the baseline level of service associated with their career choice.

Finally, they broke this camel's back by pulling not just a switcheroo, but a double switcheroo. I wanted the lady at the desk to take care of me. She was average looking, but very slim and fairly tall. I made it clear that I wanted her, not the Asian doppelganger of my late grandmother who I had spied lurking in the background. At all previous visits, whoever had greeted me at the desk had also been my provider, so I figured my request would be no problem. Ms. Tall / Slim told me she had to clean up the rooms first; I should come back in 30 minutes. Waiting is always an issue with me, because like most of you I am obliged to plausibly account for my time away from home. On this day, however, I had leeway in that regard, so I went to the nearby business area and stooged around in some store for a bit. I returned at the appointed time.

Ms. Tall / Slim gave me a big smile, led me to the room like a king, took the house fee, and told me: "Thank you. You get undressed. Lady be in. One minute."

Clearly,"Lady" was not going to be her. I protested, but of course once the sixty dead presidents are transferred from your pants pocket to the provider's kung fu grip, you know you won't be getting a refund. So I was stuck with who I was stuck with. Slammin Granny, who brought her fifty-odd years of bodywork experience to bear, completing the service competently, but mechanically. That was at least six months ago, and I have not been back.

When even a sure thing place like this has to resort to what are most likely just absurd, Martha-era, mood-killing "cop-check" techniques. Legally useless though they may be. Then caution is definitely the watchword of the day.

XJD: Glad to hear you eventually did succeed in getting a she-do, rather than a you-do, but for now I'll probably continue my individual boycott, for reasons explained above.

Note to all: I tried submitting this report once, but even after logging-in again, it would no submit. Everything froze. Logging-in again did not work either. I had coped the text before hitting send, and have now pasted it into a new template. I am hoping that will not result in my wrapped text turing into HARD STOPS. It did that to me once before. Pasted text looked fine on my screen, but was a mess when it showed up later on the forum. Has that ever happened to any of you? I apologize in advance if it got butchered.

MongerExpert
09-18-13, 11:54
Looks like 18 Sam is back, did some recon and there was a Chinese / Asian guy outside of Boaking. I didn't go inside but it looks like he's in there. It's like a tiny house, looks nice. They seem to be popping up everywhere in Plymouth on court st and or main st. Plymouth is an area where it's not always a sure thing. Do research on this board before partaking, there aren't any reviews for star day spa (on court st) , Boaking, or the other spa off of court.

Jeevs
09-18-13, 11:56
Went to Lucky the other day. 1st visit to this place and I wasn't disappointed. Called for appt which was no problem. No waiting. Didn't get girls name but she was probably late 40's. Great TS probably the best I've had. Spent time getting all the nooks and crannies. On to massage which was very good. On flip great technique. Left very happy.

NorthShore123
09-18-13, 14:18
Anyone have any info on where Tammy from reading ended up? If you want to pm me with info thats fine too.

OhMyrdy
09-19-13, 12:07
Wondering if anyone has ventured in. Appears 2 girls only at location. PM details.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4075347960.html

Tommy Anonymus
09-19-13, 16:00
I know you guys already know this, but from time to time one of us TOFTT at a legit spa. In that case, the information belongs here, not on a mainstream review site like, say, Yelp. One guy did not realize this, and posted a review with amusing (but not to him) results:

URL:http://failblog.cheezburger.com/share/7803533568

If I get shot down at a place that might actually be legit, I apologize for the misunderstanding, tip well, and never post a review under my real name (which the spa never gets from me anyway). I rarely TOFTT, though, as there are enough sure things between here and providence, but I have when traveling if I don't have local info.

Jeevs
09-19-13, 17:34
Joe Hags clear your mailbox trying to pm.

SaulGoodman
09-19-13, 20:43
Anyone have any info on where Tammy from reading ended up? If you want to pm me with info thats fine too.I was so hoping she would have resurfaced but I haven't heard of her popping up anywhere since what happened in May.

MongerExpert
09-20-13, 00:04
I know you guys already know this, but from time to time one of us TOFTT at a legit spa. In that case, the information belongs here, not on a mainstream review site like, say, Yelp. One guy did not realize this, and posted a review with amusing (but not to him) results:

URL:

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/share/7803533568

If I get shot down at a place that might actually be legit, I apologize for the misunderstanding, tip well, and never post a review under my real name (which the spa never gets from me anyway). I rarely TOFTT, though, as there are enough sure things between here and providence, but I have when traveling if I don't have local info.4 check-ins means he had been there 4 times. 4 strikeouts. That's a weak review, but even lower is the dhead that immediately outed him. To do that on yelp, mental mistake. Some of these businesses rely on positive yelp reviews to keep customers, get new business. On the bright side now mongers know loud and a little too clear not to go to that spa expecting to leave happy. Either way, very funny.

Satya
09-20-13, 02:17
4 check-ins means he had been there 4 times. 4 strikeouts. That's a weak review, but even lower is the dhead that immediately outed him. To do that on yelp, mental mistake. Some of these businesses rely on positive yelp reviews to keep customers, get new business. On the bright side now mongers know loud and a little too clear not to go to that spa expecting to leave happy. Either way, very funny.Wasn't that the spa owner who put the fool in his place?

Slart B Fast
09-20-13, 10:42
Went to Tulip in Brookline. Haven't seen any reviews in a while. They are really pushing for you to take an hour appointment. 60 for an hour. 50 for a half. Also, there's a sign in the room indicating that half-hour massages are back-only (don't include a flip). Walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. Took an hour with Michelle. Plenty of teasing. Roaming OTC downstairs, UTC upstairs. 60+60.

Also tried the new one on Cambridge St in Allston. Not a big fan of this location. It's highly visible and in a well-trafficked area. Photos of both female providers are accurate. Took an hour with Nit. Used tons of oil. Draped with a sheet, but didn't mind when it moved. No tease, but also didn't try to avoid the boys, so there was some incidental contact. Very limited OTC roaming. Left happy. 80+40.

SpermSac
09-20-13, 14:17
Looking for a good massage on the south shore from an AMP?

Try Hong Kong Accupressure 59 Washington Street Weymouth not to be confused with Hong Kong Spa up the street.

Located on the 2nd floor above restaurant and has parking to the rear of the building if on street parking is an issue.

While Shirley and Jenny may not be the young spinners that many seek, they do provide an excellent massage and you'll walk out with a smile.

Total damage 70H 40T and the body feels great and relaxed. Have been to see Jenny a few times and she is always there with a smile to greet you. Great for when the body wants something simple.

TheHotAzn
09-20-13, 15:15
Rest and Relaxtion Spa Foot Reflexology in Quincy is completely legit place, should've known when walking in seeing only those asian folding walls and drapes to cover ya. Very strong massage but only legit. Shame because the lady was kinda tempting. You never know because there are some places that advertise before as foot reflex and have extras.

TheHotAzn
09-20-13, 15:20
Forgot to add this one from Quincy as well.

Made an appment for amy a couple weeks ago, got the good ol bait and switch, but said WTF, only for a half hour. Instead got a nice lady early 40's, decent body, english was pretty poor, massage skills were pretty mechanical, but the finish was worth it. She kept quiet most of the time. Some fun OTC bottom and UTC up top, might repeat and seems like a YMMV kinda place. Anyone try the other talents there? Please send a pm, gl gents.

Victorth
09-20-13, 17:47
My usual arrangements didn't work out today, so I decided to try this place after reading a couple of earlier reviews. It's on Boston Post Road in a building that looks deserted but isn't. Google "professional bodywork boston post road" to get directions, phone number, etc.

I just dropped in without calling. Heidi answered the door. She's a tiny woman, probably in her 40s, might weight 100 lbs soaking wet. Speaks reasonable English. Her place is a large almost-empty office suite. She said she's been there only about 10 days. No sign of anyone else there.

She has good massage skills. Actually relieved some tight muscles in my back. Covers various body parts with a towel as part of her technique, but I wouldn't consider it draping. Cleaned the oil off of my back with a hot towel. After the flip I kicked off the towel and she was ok with that.

She was very good helping me achieve happiness, and did an exceptionally nice job removing excess joy juice with a hot moist towel. She finished up with a nice face massage. Damages were $60 and $40. I got 45 minutes although I paid for an hour.

I was getting dressed as she prepared the room for the next client. I don't think she changed the sheet, just smoothed it out. Because of that I won't repeat.

ChuckyMack
09-20-13, 21:12
Stopped by familiar place today I haven't been to in months. Always has been reliable and today was no exception. Greeted by Ruby 40 yo spinner. Pretty good ts and only ok massage. Brief tease and two handed finish right after the flip. I haven't been there much lately because I've found better down in ri and ct. The place is always clean though and really feel like the ts makes even average rubs more sensual. The providers seemed better looking last year. My ATF there was Lucy but learned she's gone. 70+30.

Aimstraight
09-20-13, 21:47
I made a few monger trips over the past week to 3 places:

1. Drove to this place in Malden Center. Street was deserted and there was almost nobody around on the streets. It was only about 7:30 so that kinda creeped me out a bit. There is another place close to that fist one, but that too seemed deserted. Those two places are kinda close to some government buildings so I passed on them and drove over to a known place in West Medford.

I called first to make an appointment. They said come right on over. I went over and went in. Can't remember the girl's name but she is thin and on the taller side. She led me to the room and I paid the fee and lay naked and undraped on the table. She came back in and covered me up (not a good sign!). Her massage was not bad and I eventually removed the draping and she didn't put it back. She touched and teased all the right places. But when I flipped she would not finish in the happy way I wanted. She was pleasant about it but would not touch Joey and the twins for anything. I laughed and made a joke about it and was glad that she had a good sense of humor about it. Some therapists who do not provide additional services can be real mean about it. Not that I blame them. But sometimes laughing about a delicate situation is better than some awkward conversation. I think I read YMMV at this place. So maybe I just didn't get the right girl to work on me? Or maybe I was in the wrong place altogether! Costs were 70 + 10.

2. So, all primed up with pressure building, I drove to my fave place on Harrison in CT. Called first to make an appointment, found a parking spot (what is going on with the construction in CT?) and went in. Several doors were open and they were all trying to drag me into their businesses. I thought it was pretty hilarious and walked to the place I called. Greeted by Linda who showed me to our room. Paid the fee, got undressed and on the table. She comes back in and proceeded with a good hearted but lacklaster massage. This was definitely more of a body rub but she teased all the right areas and then had me flip. She allowed some OTC both above and below and she has a nice spinner body, but she is def a butter face. When she got close I could tell she is a smoker from her hair, her clothes and her hands. She cleaned up okay but when I got home and showered, I could tell she missed some key areas to clean. Costs were 70 + 40 and it was not a bad experience & I will return but want to explore some other options first.

3. Next I went to this "new" place up on the North Shore. It's in a place that was shut down not too long ago and recently reopened. It has been discussed on this forum a few times. I called first and then drove up there. Was greeted by a nice short Korean girl whose name I cannot remember. She is more on the spinner side and had a very nice body. But I think she knew she had the goods! Paid the fee and then on the table. Less than 10 minutes of mediocre massage and then flip. She massaged my chest and stomach and worked her way down to Mr. Winky. Who was alert and more than happy to welcome her. But then she stopped and backed away from the table. And let the negotiations begin!

She demanded $100 for a topless release. I said no way! If I'm giving you $100 then I want FS. She said no way, FS is a LOT more than that. We exchanged offerings but I haggled like Turkish Rug Dealer! We settled on a $75 experience. Overall it was worth for me as I was very primed needing a good release. I will probably repeat again but the negotiation interaction was a total turnoff! I think some agreements before the massage begins would be helpful. Costs were 70 + 75 (yes, too much I know)

Hope this is helpful!

ReadyAndWillin
09-20-13, 23:07
Anyone know where Jenny from Asian Bodyworks, Bedford, or Lindsey from Bedford Spa went? Thanks.

Massenthusiast
09-20-13, 23:25
About a month ago I hit up Nini's in Braintree. I got there pretty late around 9. An early 40s 6 showed me to the room. She started the massage. They are decent but nothing special. On the flip and it was off to the races. The HJ was average and there was UTR up top. As always nothing else on the menu.

It's a very consistent experience. It's always a fallback if I can't get anything else going.

Damage was. 4 +.4

Worgent6
09-21-13, 00:18
So here I am trolling the BP posts and what do I find but $160 for Nuru massage, this sounds too good to be true? Any of you guys tried this gal? A search on her number listed in the post brings up NJ postings but nothing else that I could find. Was hoping for some intel before I plan a visit next week.

Friday Arrival! Japan Babe&Nuru __ Amazing Asian Hottie. 22.

Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:21 PM.

My name is Aiko. 22 years old, traveling here with my sister. All natural I am young, attractive from Japan.

I have an angel face and petite sexy young body. I am new but very keen.

Providing a perfect Body to Body Nuru Massage and Secret Skills I will amaze you.

Donation: $160 (no bargaining) /Oil&Slide Body to Body Nuru / Deep French / Shower Together. .

No Black, Thanks!

Smoke Screen
09-21-13, 05:28
So here I am trolling the BP posts and what do I find but $160 for Nuru massage, this sounds too good to be true? Any of you guys tried this gal? A search on her number listed in the post brings up NJ postings but nothing else that I could find. Was hoping for some intel before I plan a visit next week.

My name is Aiko. 22 years old, traveling here with my sister. All natural I am young, attractive from Japan.

Providing a perfect Body to Body Nuru Massage and Secret Skills I will amaze you.

Donation: $160 (no bargaining) /Oil&Slide Body to Body Nuru / Deep French / Shower Together. .

No Black, Thanks!I've been trying to get in touch with these two for a couple of days, called 3 times yesterday, they have 2 ads up with different numbers, both numbers have a message,"mailbox full, try again later". Sounds like alot of fun if you can get through to them.

CrockaGator
09-21-13, 08:54
Here is more info about Bedford. It apparently was not a case of the town walking in and closing them down.

Friday, Sept. 13.

At 11:24 a. M, police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxx of Boston, and charged her with sexual conduct for a fee. Police made the arrest on Shawsheen Avenue.

At 12:36 p. M, police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxx of Boston, and charged her with sexual conduct for a fee. Police made the arrest on Middlesex Turnpike.

At 1:59 p. M, police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxof Flushing, and charged her with sexual conduct for a fee. Police made the arrest on Railroad Avenue.

Smoke Screen
09-21-13, 12:51
I've been trying to get in touch with these two for a couple of days, called 3 times yesterday, they have 2 ads up with different numbers, both numbers have a message,"mailbox full, try again later". Sounds like alot of fun if you can get through to them.I called twice today, got the same message both times, but the second time they called me back. We'll see how it goes, hopefully I'll have some good information.

DontFailMeNow
09-21-13, 16:27
I called twice today, got the same message both times, but the second time they called me back. We'll see how it goes, hopefully I'll have some good information.Looking forward to your review!

MongerExpert
09-21-13, 17:13
Looking forward to your review!I would say avoid, as it seems TGTBT, or service isn't that great. For 60 more you could just call the Asian outcall services. They don't disappoint. The ad indicates an upsell obviously post massage. I'm sure whomever is behind this ad won't be here too long anyways. On the other hand 160, that number, not 220, 350, indicates brothel pricing.

Smoke Screen
09-21-13, 17:51
Looking forward to your review!I am too, I'm looking forward to it.

Little Evil
09-21-13, 22:24
I am too, I'm looking forward to it.Nothing to look forward to. TOFTT. Totally unremarkable, super mechanical (sad little routine), rushing, and no hint of nuru, massage or anything other than furious attempts at getting me the hell out of there as fast as possible. Obviously not the girl in the picture, but disappointing looks in the 5-5. 5/10 range. I don't think I'd try to hit on her in a bar. Looked promising at first, as she seemed stacked with clothes on, but her breasts were like bags filled with soggy oatmeal. Glove when on way before I was ready. 10 min in, she asking me to finish. WTF? Decided to just finish and GTFO. In and out in probably 20-25 min tops. Audacity to ask for a tip. Thought about complaining to her, but what good would that have done. Complaining here works much better. The type of session where I wanted to get home as soon as possible to take a shower and forget what just happened.

If I go into a session with little to nothing to go on advertisement wise and it turns out to suck, then my fault. If the ad lists all sorts of great things that don't actually happen in the session, then I call foul. Hard lesson learned. TGTBT, as someone mentioned. I was looking forward to my first nuru session. Oh well. Give a wide birth and steer clear of this one.

Mr Bao
09-22-13, 03:14
The massage that I've received, posted a while back. At Beach Street in CT. That lady works at Lily Hair Salon as I saw her and a colleague walk back to their shop. She speaks fine English, but when you see her, she pretends she doesn't speak well.

I pretty much will not go back to that area. Beach Street.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-love-goddess-is-waiting-for-you-chinatown-in-calls-22/24501425

Smoke Screen
09-22-13, 07:31
Nothing to look forward to. TOFTT. Totally unremarkable, super mechanical (sad little routine) , rushing, and no hint of nuru, massage or anything other than furious attempts at getting me the hell out of there as fast as possible. Obviously not the girl in the picture, but disappointing looks in the 5-5. 5/10 range. I don't think I'd try to hit on her in a bar. Looked promising at first, as she seemed stacked with clothes on, but her breasts were like bags filled with soggy oatmeal. Glove when on way before I was ready. 10 min in, she asking me to finish. WTF? Decided to just finish and GTFO. In and out in probably 20-25 min tops. Audacity to ask for a tip. Thought about complaining to her, but what good would that have done. Complaining here works much better. The type of session where I wanted to get home as soon as possible to take a shower and forget what just happened.

If I go into a session with little to nothing to go on advertisement wise and it turns out to suck, then my fault. If the ad lists all sorts of great things that don't actually happen in the session, then I call foul. Hard lesson learned. TGTBT, as someone mentioned. I was looking forward to my first nuru session. Oh well. Give a wide birth and steer clear of this one.Much appreciated. I'm not at all familiar with you so I went back to read some of your previous posts. You sound like a sensible guy, I will probably take your advice and skip this one. If by chance I do go, at least I'll know what to expect or not expect.

Momo2
09-22-13, 08:58
Nothing to look forward to. TOFTT. Totally unremarkable, super mechanical (sad little routine) , rushing, and no hint of nuru, massage or anything other than furious attempts at getting me the hell out of there as fast as possible. Obviously not the girl in the picture, but disappointing looks in the 5-5. 5/10 range. I don't think I'd try to hit on her in a bar. Looked promising at first, as she seemed stacked with clothes on, but her breasts were like bags filled with soggy oatmeal. Glove when on way before I was ready. 10 min in, she asking me to finish. WTF? Decided to just finish and GTFO. In and out in probably 20-25 min tops. Audacity to ask for a tip. Thought about complaining to her, but what good would that have done. Complaining here works much better. The type of session where I wanted to get home as soon as possible to take a shower and forget what just happened.

If I go into a session with little to nothing to go on advertisement wise and it turns out to suck, then my fault. If the ad lists all sorts of great things that don't actually happen in the session, then I call foul. Hard lesson learned. TGTBT, as someone mentioned. I was looking forward to my first nuru session. Oh well. Give a wide birth and steer clear of this one.For going over and above, for venturing where no man has ever gone before, for taking one for the team. I salute you sir. May this act of yours brings you good Karama. When you run into a sweet heart 20 something who ranks a 10 in any scale in a AMP five miles from where you live and who happens to be running a $ 40 Grand Opening special, you can go back to this post and say, I earned this one.

Jon Gris
09-22-13, 11:35
I recently tried this place in Brighton.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4079988739.html

I made an apt and arrived on time. I was ushered into the massage room by Lisa. Lisa is about 5 4 was dressed in the usual spa attire black top and black yoga pants. I got undressed and got on the mat. Lisa came in and started the massage after asking about pressure. I took medium. I tried to chat her up during the session but she was pretty cordial. I dropped all the usual hints and the occasional touches with no luck. She had me flip at the 45 minute mark. Still no luck then she offered me a scalp massage. Then the time was up. Not sure if I got a red flag some how but oh well it happens. Curious if anyone has had any luck there. The massage was pretty good and I would probably return just for a massage.

It was 70 for the hour and I tipped her 20 and the tip was not asked for in the typical hand rubbing shakedown "teep" "teep" fashion I have gotten at a couple of other places.

Herow
09-22-13, 12:45
So yeah, I had a run in with this group, off Comm Ave in Brighton once. I have seen signs of them other places. Basically a hot sounding / decent english speaking dispatcher, fronting for just totally unattractive woman at the actual room. One of the rare times I just straight up said "yeah, not interested" and left. The old asian woman I rejected didn't even seem worried or bothered, I doubt she wanted me to stay anyways.

Sad but Nuru seems to be a word you should just flag as "scam" unless there are reviews to the contrary.

No Black, Thanks!

SpermSac
09-22-13, 13:25
So yeah, I had a run in with this group, off Comm Ave in Brighton once. I have seen signs of them other places. Basically a hot sounding / decent english speaking dispatcher, fronting for just totally unattractive woman at the actual room. One of the rare times I just straight up said "yeah, not interested" and left. The old asian woman I rejected didn't even seem worried or bothered, I doubt she wanted me to stay anyways.

Sad but Nuru seems to be a word you should just flag as "scam" unless there are reviews to the contrary.I have yet to read of anyone experiencing a decent Asian NURU provider especially from an AMP. There are few decent Non Asian.

Mr Bao
09-22-13, 14:51
I've see a few post about the Babe and Nuru combo. I am going to troll up on them now and see what's good as I am aware of the mechanical work and the looks are like worse than the Zombies games 'eh? LOL.

I will report back to why'all deuces once I see how it goes. I might not even take it, just want to see what's cooking.

Mr Bao
09-22-13, 14:58
I called the other number: 347-xxx-6078.

I called her out and said: "Are you only the operator or the girl in the room". With an accent. She then said: "in the room". And hung up. LOL.

Then I called the other number as she was texting me asking where I was, come on man. Really.

Ace In Natick
09-22-13, 16:29
My usual arrangements didn't work out today, so I decided to try this place after reading a couple of earlier reviews. It's on Boston Post Road in a building that looks deserted but isn't. Google "professional bodywork boston post road" to get directions, phone number, etc.

I just dropped in without calling. Heidi answered the door. She's a tiny woman, probably in her 40s, might weight 100 lbs soaking wet. Speaks reasonable English. Her place is a large almost-empty office suite. She said she's been there only about 10 days. No sign of anyone else there.

She has good massage skills. Actually relieved some tight muscles in my back. Covers various body parts with a towel as part of her technique, but I wouldn't consider it draping. Cleaned the oil off of my back with a hot towel. After the flip I kicked off the towel and she was ok with that.

She was very good helping me achieve happiness, and did an exceptionally nice job removing excess joy juice with a hot moist towel. She finished up with a nice face massage. Damages were $60 and $40. I got 45 minutes although I paid for an hour.

I was getting dressed as she prepared the room for the next client. I don't think she changed the sheet, just smoothed it out. Because of that I won't repeat.I have been twice since the new management took over, I have seen Ana both times and got a very good massage preceded by a body shampoo with a lot of teasing. She allow some OTC roaming above the waist but she was not obviously comfortable with that. Her English is not very good especially over the phone. On the plus side there has never been an issue of being draped and left happy both times. The usual damage of 60. + 40. However, the since the visit I called for an appointment and Ana told me they no longer take credit cards and require up front payment. Management must have made this decision, personally I think it is a bad one because sometimes you may need to credit card and they could lose business over this. Also, the change to up front payments may mean they have been burned a few times.

Amp Slave
09-22-13, 19:40
I recently tried this place in Brighton.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4079988739.html

I made an apt and arrived on time. I was ushered into the massage room by Lisa. Lisa is about 5 4 was dressed in the usual spa attire black top and black yoga pants. I got undressed and got on the mat. Lisa came in and started the massage after asking about pressure. I took medium. I tried to chat her up during the session but she was pretty cordial. I dropped all the usual hints and the occasional touches with no luck. She had me flip at the 45 minute mark. Still no luck then she offered me a scalp massage. Then the time was up. Not sure if I got a red flag some how but oh well it happens. Curious if anyone has had any luck there. The massage was pretty good and I would probably return just for a massage.

It was 70 for the hour and I tipped her 20 and the tip was not asked for in the typical hand rubbing shakedown "teep" "teep" fashion I have gotten at a couple of other places.This place runs hot and cold from the reviews. A friend went in a while back 2 months ago and he told me that he was offered a HE and paid the normal .4 tip. Said that there was massage setup down stairs and in the back. Sad that there was two girls there. I thought this was one of Jolin's places.

GamaDude
09-22-13, 21:51
Went to this place the other day. Bad news is it's right out in the open. I went in and they are doing construction on the place, but I was led to a room by what I thought were two middle aged women. I assumed one of them would be the masseuse. The masseuse comes in and says hi, I don't even lift my head up. The massage starts and it's amazing. The massage itself is great, on top of that she's rubbing my body so that with seemingly every rub my junk is getting moved around on the table with pleasureable results. The the flip comes. The girl was very hot. Not sure if I just looked quickly on the way in. Or if she came out of a backroom. Kinda wish I knew that when she was rubbing my back. Do you guys get up to get a look when the masseuse comes in? Anyway she starts working on the boys, I reach for her top and she asks how much I'll give her. I say 60, she kinda looks unhappy but the top comes off, great tits, which I suck happily as she gives me a great finish. Would definitely repeat.

Member #5269
09-22-13, 22:04
Very happy at this place. Great rub down and a good experience. Seniors can PM me. Probably will be my new ATF asian since Nini was disappointing. This place is much better.

MongerExpert
09-22-13, 22:51
Went to this place the other day. Bad news is it's right out in the open. I went in and they are doing construction on the place, but I was led to a room by what I thought were two middle aged women. I assumed one of them would be the masseuse. The masseuse comes in and says hi, I don't even lift my head up. The massage starts and it's amazing. The massage itself is great, on top of that she's rubbing my body so that with seemingly every rub my junk is getting moved around on the table with pleasureable results. The the flip comes. The girl was very hot. Not sure if I just looked quickly on the way in. Or if she came out of a backroom. Kinda wish I knew that when she was rubbing my back. Do you guys get up to get a look when the masseuse comes in? Anyway she starts working on the boys, I reach for her top and she asks how much I'll give her. I say 60, she kinda looks unhappy but the top comes off, great tits, which I suck happily as she gives me a great finish. Would definitely repeat.Terrible location, I know, but like you said good to great massage, even for a HH. I would say the massage is better than Star at 1073, or CR on water street. You must have got the same girl I got, thin, nice rack, no belly. There is upselling here, and obvious. She wanted 60 for full access to twins, but I gave her 50. I think all these places, literally all of them are tips only. No lie. That's what she implied, they only get tips. I can't believe she asked for more, that's just crazy .40 is usually good for HE + up top access. There was another lady that wasn't great looking. Again the location sucks so park behind, or park down the street. Also maybe give it a few weeks as it's getting renovated inside like Mr. Newton said.

Flyguy1980
09-23-13, 00:56
OhMyrdy.

Yes the place was on the corner, second floor. Strange. Perhaps they dropped the price that day because business was slow and they were competing with the one up the street (which I did see, on the left as you keep driving). Of course my interest is peeked now if I can perhaps get a bit more! I may have to return.

Best.

Fly

Not to question your experience but I wonder if we have the same place. On corner?

Hong Kong Accupressure post an ad with the following rates:

Come and experience the Best Massage xxx xxx 3353.

We offer:

Four hand massage$100 / hr.

Swedish Massage$60 / hr.

Acupressure Massage$70 / hr.

Now up the street you have Hong Kong Spa xxx xxx 0253 that runs a $49 special.

Since you mention 50 for HH, I have to question if you didn't go to the Spa and not Accupressure.

Thor369
09-23-13, 07:25
This place runs hot and cold from the reviews. A friend went in a while back 2 months ago and he told me that he was offered a HE and paid the normal .4 tip. Said that there was massage setup down stairs and in the back. Sad that there was two girls there. I thought this was one of Jolin's places.I'm not positive, as I've never visited there, but I believe the lady who runs it is named Tan and she used to work with at one of Jolin's places several years ago.

OhMyrdy
09-23-13, 07:27
OhMyrdy.

Yes the place was on the corner, second floor. Strange. Perhaps they dropped the price that day because business was slow and they were competing with the one up the street (which I did see, on the left as you keep driving). Of course my interest is peeked now if I can perhaps get a bit more! I may have to return.

Best.

FlyShirley and Jenny both give great massages and I have always known the rates to be 7 for the hour and never any specials. I know the Spa advertises the $49 special. That is why I raised the question. Always walked out with a smile and gladly left 4 tip. They are not your young spinners like I have said but rather older and if all you are looking for is a HJ and some UTC roaming this might not be the place. Not saying you won't get any but for a first time stop don't expect the world. My only complaint might be with the massage oil they use but I consider the service good for the $ Are there better? Yes but the service is consistant here.

Member #4868
09-23-13, 08:33
Has anyone recently been to the place on Washington? Curious as I have not been in many months and seems to have changed ownership / management.

PM's are of course welcome

MongerExpert
09-23-13, 09:36
OhMyrdy.

Best.

FlyI heard that was legit only, the prices / hours give it away, even the storefront. Just go near a pizza place, in Weymouth one right there. Anyways on to another topic CT. Last time I went there an HJ was difficult to come by like at Diva, and or the " corridor " as everyone refers to like 224 Tremont. I'm talking 2011 though. The place that was terrible, but obviously left happy was 11 Edinboro 4th floor. I guess 40 Harrison is now a go to. But back in 2011, even in the apts, unless you went to the right one, you weren't going to leave happy. Or it took some coaxing / haggling. Also anyone remember " jaba the hut " at 224, that massive fat guy who probably ran the building. That place was cool near the Tam, but pretty sketch. I though after the massage I was going to be eaten.

Ccup2
09-23-13, 09:40
This place runs hot and cold from the reviews. A friend went in a while back 2 months ago and he told me that he was offered a HE and paid the normal .4 tip. Said that there was massage setup down stairs and in the back. Sad that there was two girls there. I thought this was one of Jolin's places.Went two months or so, went down circular stairs to room below, excellant massage but that was it, never returned

BostonJohnny1
09-23-13, 10:08

No Black, Thanks!Save your $ if your looking for Nuru. Decent looking girl (Not the one in the pics per usual) but she had no idea what Nuru was. Got 5 minutes of massage then straight into the FS. After one pop and about 25-30 min total she got up, said 'all done', and left the room to go make food.

MongerExpert
09-23-13, 12:00
Went to this place the other day. Bad news is it's right out in the open. I went in and they are doing construction on the place, but I was led to a room by what I thought were two middle aged women. I assumed one of them would be the masseuse. The masseuse comes in and says hi, I don't even lift my head up. The massage starts and it's amazing. The massage itself is great, on top of that she's rubbing my body so that with seemingly every rub my junk is getting moved around on the table with pleasureable results. The the flip comes. The girl was very hot. Not sure if I just looked quickly on the way in. Or if she came out of a backroom. Kinda wish I knew that when she was rubbing my back. Do you guys get up to get a look when the masseuse comes in? Anyway she starts working on the boys, I reach for her top and she asks how much I'll give her. I say 60, she kinda looks unhappy but the top comes off, great tits, which I suck happily as she gives me a great finish. Would definitely repeat.This place probably won't work if you are married or going to pick up at Papa John's. Your wife or girlfriend might be like wow you we're at Papa Johns for 40 minutes.

When she does recon and figures out what is adjacent, could be in trouble, lots. After six visits you either really like Papa Johns or no other excuse possible.

MongerExpert
09-23-13, 12:06
Very happy at this place. Great rub down and a good experience. Seniors can PM me. Probably will be my new ATF asian since Nini was disappointing. This place is much better.I heard Nini's has gone down the toilet. There is another " new girl " at C and R, I saw her walk out yesterday, from afar, nice rack, skinny, but mature I think. The last one they had was a disappointment, terrible massage even though I was like " feels good " lying obviously. Hopefully you either got Eva, the owner and or the newest girl from Flushing probably.

BostonNorth16
09-23-13, 15:51
I went to this Thai place today for the 1st time. Got June who was tiny and cute. Asked for light no oil. She was kinda harder than I wanted. She rubbed my butt cheeks a lot and some subtle teasing on my inner thighs just touch my boys. Gave her all the hints that I could but no overt teasing. She tried to drape me at the flip but was ok when I took it off. Then she lightly teased all around the boys and slightly on the boys but no real junior. After about 10 mins she took my hand and put it on jr. I put hers on and off she went. It was ok. A little harder than I light and she was in a rush to finish. I tried several times to touch her but no way. I think that I would get much more tease on return visits. I think that she was being cautious. Overall she was friendly. The location was good, discreet. In an office building where you can get in and out without notice. Not sure if I would repeat. I like more tease, more playfulness, and utc up top willingly.

If anyone has any good massage girls / places on the north shore I'd be happy to trade info.

Here's the ad from Craigslist today. That is June in the picture.

§ Visa & Master Card accepted.

§ "JUNE" is an experienced staff practitioner ready to provide fantastic Thai bodywork. Gentle touch of Thai bodywork will help you relax from daily grind.

§ We're open 7 days a week.

Monday to Saturday- : 11:00am. To 9:00pm.

Sunday-: 12:00am. To 8:00pm.

Please Call 781-333-6300.

Service fee:

1 hour $80.

1 1/2 hours $110.

2 hour $150.

§ Location : 388 Pleasant St. Suite# 204

Malden, MA 02148

(free parking behind the building) close to orange line Malden Center Station 2 minutes walk.

Rito1
09-23-13, 19:31
Young & hot with great access. Pm for details.

Face = 7.

Body = 8.

Massage = 4.

Other = 9.

6 +.4

MacAsterix
09-23-13, 19:56
Any reviews or experience with Ava.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-tan-incall-masseuse-sensual-massage-21/24105638

JohnnyOceans
09-23-13, 21:02
I'm looking for a lot of intel on this one. I have rolled up to 40 harrison many times but I have only been to 2b and 2d. Who knows what the best door is and what other door I should avoid?

Smoke Screen
09-24-13, 05:49
Once again, was suppose to be a pm.

Ccup2
09-24-13, 08:24
Any reviews or experience with Ava.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-tan-incall-masseuse-sensual-massage-21/24105638Has been reviewed and they have not been good, also got some pm's saying not good

Worgent6
09-24-13, 17:12
Save your $ if your looking for Nuru. Decent looking girl (Not the one in the pics per usual) but she had no idea what Nuru was. Got 5 minutes of massage then straight into the FS. After one pop and about 25-30 min total she got up, said 'all done', and left the room to go make food.Thanks to all who have replied with intel and a special thanks to Little Evil, Herow and BostonJack17, you guys saved me, and others, a lot of hassle. I knew it had to be too good to be true, but I am still dreaming of that great B2B Soapy slide somewhere in Boston area.

Amp Slave
09-24-13, 17:43
I'm not positive, as I've never visited there, but I believe the lady who runs it is named Tan and she used to work with at one of Jolin's places several years ago.Way too many Ladyboys working at these Thai places (Jolins) and one day you will be surprised. I tend to stay away form these places. Just my .02.

Smoke Screen
09-24-13, 20:18
Thanks to all who have replied with intel and a special thanks to Little Evil, Herow and BostonJack17, you guys saved me, and others, a lot of hassle. I knew it had to be too good to be true, but I am still dreaming of that great B2B Soapy slide somewhere in Boston area.The body slide sounded good, I've had that a few times but with liquid soap, I can only imagine what it would be like with nuru. But the part of the ad that enticed me was the shower together, love that.

Mr Bao
09-24-13, 22:10
Bored after work and decided, what the heck, let's see if CT has any new scenery.

Harvard Street. Operator said 3 girls ranging from 20-24. Arrived. BS BS BS. Said I hate liars. Walked out.

Edinboro Street. Arrived after a phone call. MOM MOM? About the same age as my Mom.

Tremont Street. Arrived and was told 24 years old. G-g-g-grandma?

Why fake the age? That is just disgusting. Sorry. I do not like liars. Seeking 30s and below

Ledger6969
09-25-13, 00:07
Bored after work and decided, what the heck, let's see if CT has any new scenery.

Harvard Street. Operator said 3 girls ranging from 20-24. Arrived. BS BS BS. Said I hate liars. Walked out.

Edinboro Street. Arrived after a phone call. MOM MOM? About the same age as my Mom.

Why fake the age? That is just disgusting. Sorry. I do not like liars. Seeking 30s and belowEdinboro, stay away from grandma Shi-Shi she's a dye job with red hair and a mole on her face. Tremont definitely not in your select criteria. Abandon the idea! Harvard St. Sorry no knowledge about that one.

Harrison maybe one better choice for your search pm me I can give you a few more that I know of.

CyJim666
09-25-13, 01:22
Art of Thai massage or something has ads with lady boys in the past, so be careful of the provider you get!

I went to this Thai place today for the 1st time. Got June who was tiny and cute. Asked for light no oil. She was kinda harder than I wanted. She rubbed my butt cheeks a lot and some subtle teasing on my inner thighs just touch my boys. Gave her all the hints that I could but no overt teasing. She tried to drape me at the flip but was ok when I took it off. Then she lightly teased all around the boys and slightly on the boys but no real junior. After about 10 mins she took my hand and put it on jr. I put hers on and off she went. It was ok. A little harder than I light and she was in a rush to finish. I tried several times to touch her but no way. I think that I would get much more tease on return visits. I think that she was being cautious. Overall she was friendly. The location was good, discreet. In an office building where you can get in and out without notice. Not sure if I would repeat. I like more tease, more playfulness, and utc up top willingly.

If anyone has any good massage girls / places on the north shore I'd be happy to trade info.

Here's the ad from Craigslist today. That is June in the picture.

§ Visa & Master Card accepted.

§ "JUNE" is an experienced staff practitioner ready to provide fantastic Thai bodywork. Gentle touch of Thai bodywork will help you relax from daily grind.

§ We're open 7 days a week.

Monday to Saturday- : 11:00am. To 9:00pm.

Sunday-: 12:00am. To 8:00pm.

Please Call 781-333-6300.

Service fee:

1 hour $80.

1 1/2 hours $110.

2 hour $150.

§ Location : 388 Pleasant St. Suite# 204

Malden, MA 02148

(free parking behind the building) close to orange line Malden Center Station 2 minutes walk.

Cimfan
09-25-13, 10:42
Entered and saw what appeared to be the Mamasan. All I could think of, if any of you old-timers like myself remember, was the Indian with the tear running down his cheek in the Keep America Beautiful commercial. She looked exactly like him. To make a long story short, she was the one who gave me the massage. The place is strictly legit, thank God! I went in cold, not doing any research, so I'm to blame. Never, ever repeat.

$60 house.

0 tip

Smoke Screen
09-25-13, 11:05

Why fake the age? That is just disgusting. Sorry. I do not like liars. Seeking 30s and belowWhy the fake age? That's easy. If they say they are 50 would you even bother calling? Of course not, so what do they have to lose? At least if some of us show up at their door, some will stay, letting the little head take over.

Spectator
09-25-13, 14:17
Why the fake age? That's easy. If they say they are 50 would you even bother calling? Of course not, so what do they have to lose? At least if some of us show up at their door, some will stay, letting the little head take over.Last night I visited a Spa, nice lady rubbed me very well, fixed all my sore back problems, we laughed and chatted and at the end, it was just wierd having a 50 something old lady jerk me off. It went from pleasant and nice and normal to pervy.

I find that if the girl is not at least under 50 and dressed a little slutty I've started to just skip the ending, I've been going to a legit place and then an AAMP after. Costs more, but you get a real massage without the awkward granny moment, and then sexy time with a hot chic. Obviously this has cramped my funds and made the hobby cost 3x, so I've been going less.

Where are the decent looking 30 something's with the Bebe shirts and yoga pants?

BigJim959
09-25-13, 14:32
Looks like Shawshn running a new ad. Interesting.

Here is more info about Bedford. It apparently was not a case of the town walking in and closing them down.

Friday, Sept. 13.

At 11:24 a. M, police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxx of Boston, and charged her with sexual conduct for a fee. Police made the arrest on Shawsheen Avenue.

At 12:36 p. M, police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxx of Boston, and charged her with sexual conduct for a fee. Police made the arrest on Middlesex Turnpike.

At 1:59 p. M, police arrested xxxxxxxxxxxxof Flushing, and charged her with sexual conduct for a fee. Police made the arrest on Railroad Avenue.

TBone1970
09-25-13, 14:54
Tried this place out twice and got burned on final approach to the location. Stood up with no address. Has anyone else had luck?

Please advise.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/samurai-massage-new-open-24/24886381

High quality oil massage incorporated with Japanese samurai massage, a rhythmic, resonance massage used smooth, warm hand crafted bamboo, bamboo brooms to quickly expel body fatigue, its benefits are known to ease muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relax mental overload, it is designed for successful business professionals who desire to relieve daily stress. To experience this creative massage please call 617 504 2600 for appt. Accept credit cards, upscale office.

Poster's age: 24

Maximus77
09-25-13, 15:26
With whats read in the news, I am not surprised a couple of the places might reopen. I would imagine they go 90% legit for a while except for known regulars. All this means is that it will likely be harder to find reviews of any of them online. I would be interested to see how things change when the Casinos open and if everything moves near them anyway.

Hamstone
09-25-13, 16:09
3. Next I went to this "new" place up on the North Shore. It's in a place that was shut down not too long ago and recently reopened. It has been discussed on this forum a few times. I called first and then drove up there. Was greeted by a nice short Korean girl whose name I cannot remember. She is more on the spinner side and had a very nice body. But I think she knew she had the goods! Paid the fee and then on the table. Less than 10 minutes of mediocre massage and then flip. She massaged my chest and stomach and worked her way down to Mr. Winky. Who was alert and more than happy to welcome her. But then she stopped and backed away from the table. And let the negotiations begin!

She demanded $100 for a topless release. I said no way! If I'm giving you $100 then I want FS. She said no way, FS is a LOT more than that. We exchanged offerings but I haggled like Turkish Rug Dealer! We settled on a $75 experience. Overall it was worth for me as I was very primed needing a good release. I will probably repeat again but the negotiation interaction was a total turnoff! I think some agreements before the massage begins would be helpful. Costs were 70 + 75 (yes, too much I know)

Hope this is helpful!Was this Melissa's? I was at Melissa's recently. She bickered for $100 to allow UTC up and down. Nothing else. Good looking but that's a lot for UTC roaming. She said no FS though. If you were at Melissa's it sounds like FS might be an option although $$$?

JohnBoy69
09-25-13, 16:27
Went to see Susan on Winchester hoping for a nice ass tease session and more. She actually is a pretty decent looking babe and dresses in the tight yoga pants, tight low cut top exposing her nice shapely be's and cleavage. I did the hand signs for a nice hjhe and she obliged prior to the session but guess what buys? When the show got going she was just the lame cock teaser. She said "no, no we don't do that here, we do bodywork, here do it yourself". WTF. If I wanted to diy I could have stayed home and saved $55. Still lame here boys. She stayed fairly distant thruout the session so I could not do much otc, utc but I did feel up her ass and smacked it big time!

JohnBoy69
09-25-13, 16:28
Please PM me with Intel on her as I am interested. We can trade shoptalk. Jb

JohnBoy69
09-25-13, 16:30
In Tewkesbury. Please pm me for Intel would like to try MILF. We can trade. Jb

JohnBoy69
09-25-13, 16:36
The most memorable body slide experience I've had was with Tori in Braintree. She is a Thai hottie. Pricey but you have to try it atleast once in your lifetime :*

PM for details on her or other premier suppliers. Jb

Momo2
09-25-13, 19:44
This city, yes it is a city is starting to rival the city of presidents in number of outlets. This one is in a small strip mall right on 53. They just opened a few days ago. They are nestled between a nail place and a yoga place. So if you are a local, you might want to stay away or come under the cover of darkness. Your significant other or some of her best friends could be in the shop next door.

This session went well. I called an hour in advance and secured my time. I walked in a few minutes early. She asked if I was the one who called and then walked me to a room in the back. Her name is Angel and yes she is from Flushing. She was in her late 30s early 40s. She was decent looking. She could converse but with some limitations. I asked for a medium and got a light massage. So calibrate your request accordingly. I took an hour and sometimes I wonder if they know enough moves to make a massage last an hour.

The light massage turned into a lighter tease that lasted for a long while. After the turn the fun continued and every one was made happy. After the clean up we ended the session with some scalp and neck massage. I got the full hour and the damage was 60/50 for good service. On my way out I asked to be introduced to Amy (yes another Angel / Amy combo) who was a little better looking and she spoke like she was possibly the owner or at least the mamasan. Will repeat.

Funguy77
09-25-13, 20:53
Entered and saw what appeared to be the Mamasan. All I could think of, if any of you old-timers like myself remember, was the Indian with the tear running down his cheek in the Keep America Beautiful commercial. She looked exactly like him. To make a long story short, she was the one who gave me the massage. The place is strictly legit, thank God! I went in cold, not doing any research, so I'm to blame. Never, ever repeat.

$60 house.

0 tipHope you don't mind me commenting on your excellent writing style! Made me laugh AND got across the point.

The reference to the Indian with the tear was great, first, it captured the emotion, but the redirection was great when.

You said she looked like him! Sent things in a different direction.

Mr Bao
09-26-13, 00:03
I came across a new ad and decided to take a run at it. Called and scheduled an appointment for 5PM, but I was late and she had a customer. Scheduled for 6PM and went on-time. This is located in Milton, MA.

PM for detailed details.

Sebastian6
09-26-13, 09:34
I recently went to the Pleasant St. AMP which advertises "Young Korean Girls". I have been there before, but it has been many months since my last visit, and I always left happy. This time, the only masseuse was an older woman, maybe in her 50s, and everything was totally legit. $70 / hr.

There is another AMP a short distance down Pleasant St, which is called Swan on their door, though not in their ads. It is located within a small Asian center, which has very low foot traffic. I have been there twice, and had two different women, both likely in their 30s-40s, though in decent shape. I left happy both times, with the second girl allowing UTC on the bottom, and actually finishing me while I was on all fours. I wasn't shorted on time, and both women were very pleasant. I will repeat.

Member #4868
09-26-13, 12:27

$60 house.

0 tipThe fact that you went to Brook Street brought a tear to my eye. You must have been so bummed when you read the forum. After.

Better luck on the next one

Knottellin
09-26-13, 14:22
FYI, stopped by this place.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4090139807.html

And asked for the 1 hour combo massage to start. The woman who greeted me immediately attempted to charge me $60 instead of the $50 the ad clearly states (ad content included below).

When I answered that the ad states $50 for the combo massage she replied that the ad was old and the price had changed. I pointed out the ad was from that day and she insisted that the price was $60. So I did what most of us, including myself, don't do often enough. I told her I didn't appreciate the attempt to change the price and I left.

Clean Private Rooms Friendly Experienced Staff Waiting to cater to your needs and take away your stress.

Open 7 Days Mon-Sat. 10:00am-10:00pm / Sun: 10:00am-6:00 pm.

Please make an appointment for the service after 8:00 pm.

FULL BODY MASSAGE & ACUPRESSURE.

1 hour. $60; 30 mins. $40; 90 mins. $90.

FOOT REFLEXOLOGY MASSAGE.

1 hour. $40; 30 mins. $30.

Combo.

1 hour. $50.

Tel: 978-975-2428.

For details, please visit our web site:

www.asianbodywork-massage.com

Our parlor is located at 209 Broadway, Methuen MA 01844.

Direction: HWY (1-93S) TOWARD SALEM / BOSTON TAKE EXIT #48.

213 / METHUEN / HAVERHILL TAKE EXIT#2.

OUR PARLOR IS NEXT TO THE AIFRED"S FURNITURE

Cimfan
09-26-13, 14:37
The fact that you went to Brook Street brought a tear to my eye. You must have been so bummed when you read the forum. After.

Better luck on the next oneI was on the road and figured I would just roll the dice and search CL from my smartphone. As soon as I got back to work I did what I should have done and searched the forum. Yes, I was bummed.

Tommy Anonymus
09-26-13, 15:36
Stopped by early in the day, and was whisked into 2B by a youngish cutie (youngish by CT standards: prob late 30s at best). She collected house fee of 40 for half hour. I got ready and then was surprised by Judy, who is more like early 50s but reasonably attractive, sort of MILFy. Definitely not a granny or "weeping Indian" vibe at all.

I didn't object to the switcheroo as, to be fair, they hadn't said who would do the massage, and I generally like to go with the flow anyway, if possible. Having a cranky provider definitely shows, I've found. And besides, if I am getting just HE, I find that the more "senior" providers sometimes seem to really know what they're doing, both in massage and finish. And hey, they all look alike when your eyes are closed.

As hoped for, massage and finish were both above average. She asked my preferences and took requests throughout. OTC gladly, and I wasn't interested in more.

Got the full hh, and my $40 tip was graciously accepted. No discussion of amount ever.

Would repeat, when in the mood for a CT-style HE (and not a Prov-style FS).

Joseph Alley
09-26-13, 15:54
Mr Bao, I sent you a PM early today but have not heard back from you as yet. Very interested.

I came across a new ad and decided to take a run at it. Called and scheduled an appointment for 5PM, but I was late and she had a customer. Scheduled for 6PM and went on-time. This is located in Milton, MA.

PM for detailed details.

Jariles10
09-26-13, 16:10
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4089889311.html

Any info? Is this place new? Building is nice. PM me if you prefer. Info appreciated and will be reciprocated.

Jason Key 84
09-26-13, 16:25
Hey fellas, I could've sworn I came across a brief review of this place fairly recently, at least within the past few weeks. Searched a few key words and the number and haven't found anything recent. I'm going to be in the Lowell area for work tomorrow and wanted to give the place a shot. An insight would be appreciated, PMs are great.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-touch-and-super-satisfaction-mimi-s-body-work-508-844-3389-23/20289206

-JK

Cheffy
09-26-13, 17:13
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4089889311.html

Any info? Is this place new? Building is nice. PM me if you prefer. Info appreciated and will be reciprocated.The old lady from 89 Hancock was there, and that's who referred me. I just turned around and said no thanks. Been lied to by her twice before about how old the therapists are.

AsianLPGAfan
09-26-13, 19:11
Went to see Susan on Winchester hoping for a nice ass tease session and more. She actually is a pretty decent looking babe and dresses in the tight yoga pants, tight low cut top exposing her nice shapely be's and cleavage. I did the hand signs for a nice hjhe and she obliged prior to the session but guess what buys? When the show got going she was just the lame cock teaser. She said "no, no we don't do that here, we do bodywork, here do it yourself". WTF. If I wanted to diy I could have stayed home and saved $55. Still lame here boys. She stayed fairly distant thruout the session so I could not do much otc, utc but I did feel up her ass and smacked it big time!There may be one place in Newton that has the options of maybe a little more, but whether its Wichestor street, Brook Road, or Chestnut st in Needham you will frustrate yourself if you hope for "the usual" more or if you hope more is on a 2nd or 3rd visit.

You know those signs you see when entering a new town we should start some kind of grassroots sticker tagging "Y","N" or "DIY" and as you enter the town / city limits.

AsianLPGAfan
09-26-13, 19:15

$60 house.

0 tipI gave up on Brook after the older Helen pulled the "come on over" Vicky is free move and Vicky wasnt there. Vicky is cute and an exceelent body worker for aches / pains but no extras. I would recommend her. Other folks in RTF land you will find info on Brook posted.

Yello Tail
09-26-13, 19:39
Was this Melissa's? I was at Melissa's recently. She bickered for $100 to allow UTC up and down. Nothing else. Good looking but that's a lot for UTC roaming. She said no FS though. If you were at Melissa's it sounds like FS might be an option although $$$?No FS at Mellisa. Even for serious money. I have tried a number of times and I have been following the two providers as they have moved from location to location to location.

A while ago 60 house and a 60 tip would get UTC up and down. Then house went to 70 and the two providers are asking for higher tips.

I have been successful at a couple of other places but not there.

Satya
09-26-13, 19:53
No FS at Mellisa. Even for serious money. I have tried a number of times and I have been following the two providers as they have moved from location to location to location.

A while ago 60 house and a 60 tip would get UTC up and down. Then house went to 70 and the two providers are asking for higher tips.

I have been successful at a couple of other places but not there.In Baltimore a $100 tip gets FS and UTC with HJ still rates a $40 tip.

Yello Tail
09-26-13, 22:20
In Baltimore a $100 tip gets FS and UTC with HJ still rates a $40 tip.You can receive FS for 100 in some places. The trick is finding the right place, the right girl, getting her to agree that FS is on the menu. They will usually ask for 120. I counter that all I have today is 100. Then its up to her to decide if she wants to earn 40 for a HJ or 100 for FS. Does she want the extra 60 at then end or the hour or not? I have been successful at two out of three of the last attempts. The down side is I haven't found Providence-like talent.

Mr Bao
09-26-13, 22:49
You can receive FS for 100 in some places. The trick is finding the right place, the right girl, getting her to agree that FS is on the menu. They will usually ask for 120. I counter that all I have today is 100. Then its up to her to decide if she wants to earn 40 for a HJ or 100 for FS. Does she want the extra 60 at then end or the hour or not? I have been successful at two out of three of the last attempts. The down side is I haven't found Providence-like talent.There are some spots that has FS for a fixed price. It is by referrals by the Triads. Who is down for the danger / fun?

Adobe
09-26-13, 23:55
I've been trying to get in touch with these two for a couple of days, called 3 times yesterday, they have 2 ads up with different numbers, both numbers have a message,"mailbox full, try again later". Sounds like alot of fun if you can get through to them.Not sure if they're still in town but I TOFTT. I met one of these ladies and I have to admit, she was hotter than any of the girls in the ads. Seriously, I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor when she opened the door: She was young (definitely in her 20s) , easily natural C-cups, long hair and wide-eyed, with full, innocent lips. And all-natural, as I discovered once the thin frock she was wearing came off. The advertised rate, BTW, is for more than simply a full-hour massage, as I also discovered about one minute after I handed the donation over. That's the good news. The bad news is that she spoke less English than any Asian provider I've ever met, and she rushed more than any Asian provider I've ever spent time with. Two minutes after I arrived she had my donation in hand and she was undressed and writhing seductively on the bed. After all of a minute of mechanical HE, she seemed annoyed that I was ready to have the tophat put on yet. She offered about 30 seconds of CBJ after I got covered, and then she self-applied some lube and climbed on top (unbelievable view, that was!) and immediately urged me to. Well, it was sexy hearing her say those words but it would have been a 2 1/2-minute encounter if her words (the little English she spoke) had managed to result in the desired effect. As it was, by the five-minute mark she was telling me I had to hurry, saying,"You taking too long," and by the ten-minute mark she was starting to say,"You time up now" and was no longer smiling. From other reviews I've read, I understand this is the m. O. Of both of the ladies you can wind up seeing from these ads. It's one thing to enjoy a nice, leisurely hour, or fifty minutes, or even forty minutes that ends in a happy. Especially with such a very sexy young lady. Or it's also good if, as I found out, more is offered than I expected, even if the appointment lasts only a half-hour. By my reckoning. 160 for a half-hour works out to 320 an hour, which is in line with what the local agencies ask for a full unrushed (let me repeat that: unrushed) hour with multiple pops and full service. But Aiko was pushing for me to get out of there by the 15-minute mark, and I'm sorry but there's no sensual massage, no HE, and no FS that's worth dropping 160 on for an unashamedly rushed 15 minutes.

I would say skip these ladies. Or you've got a 50-50 chance, if you call one of the ads, of showing up at the door to see an extremely hot young Asian woman, so if the eye candy is worth the time and effort (and frustration) , you may want to go for it anyway.

Flyguy1980
09-27-13, 00:32
Well I never visited 299 Newport second floor so I decided to give it a try. Called late afternoon, arrived and was welcomed in by Kylie or Kaylie, an attractive 30s Chinese girl. 5 foot 5 inches, 130 pounds, C cups and who said she had been in the USA for a few months. She spoke limited English so that was probably correct. Massage table was behind a sheet hanging from the ceiling. Very playful. She gave me a very sensual light touch massage, particularly around the lower region. I proceeded to give her a massage and complimented her on her pink undies. From her technique and soft hands, I could tell she is relatively new to the business though has the potential to be a really good provider. Though I like experimenting at different places per my previous posts suggest, I would certainly consider returning.

Looks 7.

Attitude 7.

Cleanliness 6.

Feet 4.

HE 7.

Damage 0. 6 plus 0. 4

Fly

Smoke Screen
09-27-13, 05:50
Not sure if they're still in town but I TOFTT. I met one of these ladies and I have to admit, she was hotter than any of the girls in the ads. Seriously, I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor when she opened the door: She was young (definitely in her 20s) , easily natural C-cups, long hair and wide-eyed, with full, innocent lips. And all-natural, as I discovered once the thin frock she was wearing came off. The advertised rate, BTW, is for more than simply a full-hour massage, as I also discovered about one minute after I handed the donation over. That's the good news. The bad news is that she spoke less English than any Asian provider I've ever met, and she rushed more than any Asian provider I've ever spent time with. Two minutes after I arrived she had my donation in hand and she was undressed and writhing seductively on the bed. After all of a minute of mechanical HE, she seemed annoyed that I was ready to have the tophat put on yet. She offered about 30 seconds of CBJ after I got covered, and then she self-applied some lube and climbed on top (unbelievable view, that was!) and immediately urged me to. Well, it was sexy hearing her say those words but it would have been a 2 1/2-minute encounter if her words (the little English she spoke) had managed to result in the desired effect. As it was, by the five-minute mark she was telling me I had to hurry, saying,"You taking too long," and by the ten-minute mark she was starting to say,"You time up now" and was no longer smiling. From other reviews I've read, I understand this is the m. O. Of both of the ladies you can wind up seeing from these ads. It's one thing to enjoy a nice, leisurely hour, or fifty minutes, or even forty minutes that ends in a happy. Especially with such a very sexy young lady. Or it's also good if, as I found out, more is offered than I expected, even if the appointment lasts only a half-hour. By my reckoning. 160 for a half-hour works out to 320 an hour, which is in line with what the local agencies ask for a full unrushed (let me repeat that: unrushed) hour with multiple pops and full service. But Aiko was pushing for me to get out of there by the 15-minute mark, and I'm sorry but there's no sensual massage, no HE, and no FS that's worth dropping 160 on for an unashamedly rushed 15 minutes.

I would say skip these ladies. Or you've got a 50-50 chance, if you call one of the ads, of showing up at the door to see an extremely hot young Asian woman, so if the eye candy is worth the time and effort (and frustration) , you may want to go for it anyway.I gave up on these two after reading other reviews saying very a similar situation. I called the number again and the mamason, operator assured me they had nuru and yes, they will shower with you, no rush. These bit*es will say anything to get your money.

Herow
09-27-13, 10:11
I gave up on these two after reading other reviews saying very a similar situation. I called the number again and the mamason, operator assured me they had nuru and yes, they will shower with you, no rush. These bit*es will say anything to get your money.Damn, the weird thing is, it's still really tempting. I'm dieing to find a cute asian in her 20's to go FS with, but I don't have the time or inclination for Providence. This is right in my area, but nothing ruins the experience like that kind of rush. I keep scanning the obviously fake picture asian ads lately, but it's such a crapshoot. Some even have reviews, but if it's from more than a day ago, there is no telling what girl you would get when you call.

TBone1970
09-27-13, 10:44
Anyone had luck with Bamboo massage? Ads on CL and BP.

Says they are off 95.

NO returns calls 3 days now.

Great location though.

GoSailor41
09-27-13, 12:36
So in my quest to find places closer to me, I'm starting to try places in Plymouth. This led me to Blue Asian. Easy to find, right on main street. Easy to park. Just walked in. Seemed quiet. The lady at the front desk was eating and watching TV. She told me to go in the first room and lay face down. The place was clean but I hate that they only have a curtain the close and don't close the door. Just eliminates a level of comfort and relaxation for me. Being right next to the front desk, I could hear all the activity as if other people were hanging out in the room with me. It was very distracting. The girl was quiet and didn't say two words the whole time. The massage was pretty lame. I opted for an hour. She told me to flip without any hint of tease whatsoever. So, right away I'm not expecting much. After a few minutes on the front, a second, pretty hot young spinner comes in and joins the first girl in massaging me. It was my first 4 hand massage experience. The second girl was super sweet and tried talking but her English was very poor. At least she was smiling at me. The first girl just stayed at my feet looking miserable. The second girl did all the fun stuff. HE with OTC under and UTC on top.

So here's the question I have. After it was over, I handed the tip (40) to the first girl and finished getting dressed. She made a suggestion that I tip the other girl as well. I tried to somehow tell her I didn't have any more, which was true. I told them next time. I felt bad, but in all honesty, I always bring just what I need and didn't expect two girls. The question then is, what is a standard tip for four handed, HE massage? It was 50 for the hour plus the 40. If I'm giving 50-40-40, that's a bit steep for a HE. For me anyway. I'd rather take that money and see one girl for more services. So what do you guys do in this situation?

Grino
09-27-13, 13:22
Took a ride over to a spot I seem to always drive by but never tried. Well lets say I will be returning. Called and made an appointment and was greeted as soon as I got there with a smile. She had to be 30 and was at the very least an 8. There was another one there who was comparabile. Both wearing sexy attire and happy to see me. I paid the 60 house fee and off we went above average massage with lots of tease. On the turn it got better as all roaming was permitted and welcomed. Let me say she was very well put together and very well groomed. Left very happy and will no doubt return. Gave her 60 on the exit I felt it was well worth it.

Adobe
09-27-13, 13:43
Damn, the weird thing is, it's still really tempting. I'm dieing to find a cute asian in her 20's to go FS with, but I don't have the time or inclination for Providence. This is right in my area, but nothing ruins the experience like that kind of rush. I keep scanning the obviously fake picture asian ads lately, but it's such a crapshoot. Some even have reviews, but if it's from more than a day ago, there is no telling what girl you would get when you call.I meant to include in my post that the way you'll know that the ad you're looking at is theirs is that the price of admission is 160 roses.

And as much as I hate to add to anyone's temptation to waste greenbacks on such a rushed experience, in the interest of accuracy I have to say that the girl I saw was not just cute but one of those rare women who combine a youthfully innocent look with sheer beauty. It almost pains me even now to think of her on that bed, wriggling as if in heat, with that perfect ass and those perfect breasts. I can't speak about the other girl connected with these ads, but one of them is a once-in-a-decade superstar, looks-wise. It's just too bad she (or her handler) are so clueless about client satisfaction.

Little Evil
09-27-13, 17:37
Damn, the weird thing is, it's still really tempting. I'm dieing to find a cute asian in her 20's to go FS with, but I don't have the time or inclination for Providence. This is right in my area, but nothing ruins the experience like that kind of rush. I keep scanning the obviously fake picture asian ads lately, but it's such a crapshoot. Some even have reviews, but if it's from more than a day ago, there is no telling what girl you would get when you call.I don't post often, but it was just such a lousy experience and waste of money that I felt compelled to warn everyone else to make sure they go bust in MA and leave. Do yourself a huge favor and tug it out at home instead of falling for those lies. I'd find more enjoyment in burning twenty dollar bills over my stove. There are better options out there.

Olepapa
09-27-13, 19:23
Took a ride over to a spot I seem to always drive by but never tried. Well lets say I will be returning. Called and made an appointment and was greeted as soon as I got there with a smile. She had to be 30 and was at the very least an 8. There was another one there who was comparabile. Both wearing sexy attire and happy to see me. I paid the 60 house fee and off we went above average massage with lots of tease. On the turn it got better as all roaming was permitted and welcomed. Let me say she was very well put together and very well groomed. Left very happy and will no doubt return. Gave her 60 on the exit I felt it was well worth it.Nice review, unfortunately, totally worthless! No clue as to where you went, so what useful information does it contain? A total waste of time and space on this board. Get a clue!

Pika Pepper
09-27-13, 21:02
Nice review, unfortunately, totally worthless! No clue as to where you went, so what useful information does it contain? A total waste of time and space on this board. Get a clue!I assume its 430 Marrett in Lexington, based on the post's title.

BiggaDick
09-27-13, 21:29
I haven't been to Acton Bodyworks in two years or more. I still have nightmares about a toothless troll who's idea of an HJ was to tug on me like she was a dirt farmer yanking a carrot out of the ground.

Anyone been there lately? Have the ladies and service improved? Curious that the place is still in business. Someone out here must be going there.

Spaz2580
09-27-13, 22:23
Perhaps you could have given at least 20 to both girls. The 2nd one did all deed in the end. The other one was the wet blanket. And just tell them that's all you got. If they don't understand just show them your wallet.

If you had enough money I would probably tip 40 for the happy girl and 10 or 20 for the sour puss.

So in my quest to find places closer to me, I'm starting to try places in Plymouth. This led me to Blue Asian. Easy to find, right on main street. Easy to park. Just walked in. Seemed quiet. The lady at the front desk was eating and watching TV. She told me to go in the first room and lay face down. The place was clean but I hate that they only have a curtain the close and don't close the door. Just eliminates a level of comfort and relaxation for me. Being right next to the front desk, I could hear all the activity as if other people were hanging out in the room with me. It was very distracting. The girl was quiet and didn't say two words the whole time. The massage was pretty lame. I opted for an hour. She told me to flip without any hint of tease whatsoever. So, right away I'm not expecting much. After a few minutes on the front, a second, pretty hot young spinner comes in and joins the first girl in massaging me. It was my first 4 hand massage experience. The second girl was super sweet and tried talking but her English was very poor. At least she was smiling at me. The first girl just stayed at my feet looking miserable. The second girl did all the fun stuff. HE with OTC under and UTC on top.

So here's the question I have. After it was over, I handed the tip (40) to the first girl and finished getting dressed. She made a suggestion that I tip the other girl as well. I tried to somehow tell her I didn't have any more, which was true. I told them next time. I felt bad, but in all honesty, I always bring just what I need and didn't expect two girls. The question then is, what is a standard tip for four handed, HE massage? It was 50 for the hour plus the 40. If I'm giving 50-40-40, that's a bit steep for a HE. For me anyway. I'd rather take that money and see one girl for more services. So what do you guys do in this situation?

MongerExpert
09-27-13, 23:10

So here's the question I have. After it was over, I handed the tip (40) to the first girl and finished getting dressed. She made a suggestion that I tip the other girl as well. I tried to somehow tell her I didn't have any more, which was true. I told them next time. I felt bad, but in all honesty, I always bring just what I need and didn't expect two girls. The question then is, what is a standard tip for four handed, HE massage? It was 50 for the hour plus the 40. If I'm giving 50-40-40, that's a bit steep for a HE. For me anyway. I'd rather take that money and see one girl for more services. So what do you guys do in this situation?That's more of an indication that the place isn't busy. Your review is one of very few in the Plymouth area. That place has been UTR for a somewhat long time. At lease they changed their style to compete. Some skinny lady named cici worked there when it first opened. At least you don't have to haggle, and they didn't give you the LE test-run. Did they even ask the LE test, have you been here before?

Mr Bao
09-28-13, 01:30

So here's the question I have. After it was over, I handed the tip (40) to the first girl and finished getting dressed. She made a suggestion that I tip the other girl as well. I tried to somehow tell her I didn't have any more, which was true. I told them next time. I felt bad, but in all honesty, I always bring just what I need and didn't expect two girls. The question then is, what is a standard tip for four handed, HE massage? It was 50 for the hour plus the 40. If I'm giving 50-40-40, that's a bit steep for a HE. For me anyway. I'd rather take that money and see one girl for more services. So what do you guys do in this situation?I would tip the person that made your day, simple.

Adobe
09-28-13, 01:45
That's more of an indication that the place isn't busy. Your review is one of very few in the Plymouth area. That place has been UTR for a somewhat long time. At lease they changed their style to compete. Some skinny lady named cici worked there when it first opened. At least you don't have to haggle, and they didn't give you the LE test-run. Did they even ask the LE test, have you been here before?Sounds like you didn't ask or hint for a 2nd person to join you. Also sounds like it was either that the 1st lady wasn't good at HR and mamasan knew that or else that someone sent the 2nd lady into your room for training. Whatever the reason, it wasn't your fault that an extra person joined the festivities, and it's not as if you got double the poppage or double the time or even double the intensity from your HE. And here's the most important point, from my point of view: if the 1st lady had at least assisted the 2nd masseuse in relieving your stress, well, she participated in getting you off and arguably deserves some tip (if you had enough $ in the room with you) for that.

But the decision was taken out of your hands and. So to speak. Put into the hands of the 2nd masseuse. The person who lost the tip. The 1st lady. Her gripe is with whoever it was who decided to send the 2nd lady into the room. It's not with you. I remember once in Bonan in Medford when the mamasan herself (who was very very frisky) entered the room and took over and allowed UTC roaming top and bottom. The 1st masseuse had been decent, but the real joy-joy didn't happen until mamasan came into the room about 10 minutes into the session. I tipped 30/20 instead of a straight 40, because I hadn't asked for a double massage (even though I enjoyed it). If the sandwich maker at Boston Market puts a little extra meatloaf into your sandwich, do you pay more or do you just figure the store is trying to make a repeat customer out of you. ?

Smoke Screen
09-28-13, 04:45

So here's the question I have. After it was over, I handed the tip (40) to the first girl and finished getting dressed. She made a suggestion that I tip the other girl as well. I tried to somehow tell her I didn't have any more, which was true. I told them next time. I felt bad, but in all honesty, I always bring just what I need and didn't expect two girls. The question then is, what is a standard tip for four handed, HE massage? It was 50 for the hour plus the 40. If I'm giving 50-40-40, that's a bit steep for a HE. For me anyway. I'd rather take that money and see one girl for more services. So what do you guys do in this situation?If it was me, I would have given 40 to the 2nd girl, who made you happy, and then probably 20 for the 1st girl. She did give you a massage for an hour or so, so she deserves something.

Member #4868
09-28-13, 08:22

So here's the question I have. After it was over, I handed the tip (40) to the first girl and finished getting dressed. She made a suggestion that I tip the other girl as well. I tried to somehow tell her I didn't have any more, which was true. I told them next time. I felt bad, but in all honesty, I always bring just what I need and didn't expect two girls. The question then is, what is a standard tip for four handed, HE massage? It was 50 for the hour plus the 40. If I'm giving 50-40-40, that's a bit steep for a HE. For me anyway. I'd rather take that money and see one girl for more services. So what do you guys do in this situation?I think there are really two questions here; what should you have done in this instance and what would be a protocol in the future.

Since you say you only had the $40 on you then the girl that made you happy gets it all and girl #1 gets zero. Unfortunate but the happiness girl should not lose out on a standard tip for a standard service.

Moving forward, you should ALWAYS have more $ tucked away incase a surprise like this occurs or an unexpected expanded menu surfaces. In that case if it were me it would be a $40/$10 split though a $40/$20 split might be more agreeable to most here.

Grino
09-28-13, 08:35
I assume its 430 Marrett in Lexington, based on the post's title.Thanks pikachoo its nice to see some here still have a clue.

Vintage68
09-28-13, 08:40
I haven't been to Acton Bodyworks in two years or more. I still have nightmares about a toothless troll who's idea of an HJ was to tug on me like she was a dirt farmer yanking a carrot out of the ground.

Anyone been there lately? Have the ladies and service improved? Curious that the place is still in business. Someone out here must be going there.Last time Iwas there was a little less than six months ago. I had a mid to late 30's tall slender Chinese girl giving massage. She was prett and had a pleasant smile. The massage was good, and she allowed OTC below the waist and UTC above. Tease was average and whenI was having trouble reaching the finish line she offers a little incentive kissing my ears and allowing me to play with the girls. My only gripe wa hat cleanup isn't very thorough and I'm not crazy about the location being on such a busy main road. I would only go at night since its a long walk of shame from the car to the entrance in front of passing traffic.

Vintage68
09-28-13, 08:45
With whats read in the news, I am not surprised a couple of the places might reopen. I would imagine they go 90% legit for a while except for known regulars. All this means is that it will likely be harder to find reviews of any of them online. I would be interested to see how things change when the Casinos open and if everything moves near them anyway.I had been to railroad a few times. Most often got Sophie who was cute and had a fun personality. To my last visit with her a few weeks back she was more standoffish and reluctant to let me play. In previous visits she wore a low cut top displaying plenty of cleavage, in my last visit she was covered up to the neck. One time I drew the ever popular and well endowed Coco from Marrett so it's clear these girls are a network within the local area.

Stan Daround
09-28-13, 08:48
Has Tammi shown up on the radar since Reading and Wilmington went dark? PM for info if you can. Please

NorthShore123
09-28-13, 10:24
Has Tammi shown up on the radar since Reading and Wilmington went dark? PM for info if you can. PleaseAsked the same questions here a few times. Haven't heard anything. Not much is reliable in this area anymore that I know of. She was getting good. If anyone has any info or recommendations that top her in that area pm me.

BiggaDick
09-28-13, 11:22
I like to park in the back on the place on Wetherbee. It's more discrete. You can exit out the back door when done.

Last time Iwas there was a little less than six months ago. I had a mid to late 30's tall slender Chinese girl giving massage. She was prett and had a pleasant smile. The massage was good, and she allowed OTC below the waist and UTC above. Tease was average and whenI was having trouble reaching the finish line she offers a little incentive kissing my ears and allowing me to play with the girls. My only gripe wa hat cleanup isn't very thorough and I'm not crazy about the location being on such a busy main road. I would only go at night since its a long walk of shame from the car to the entrance in front of passing traffic.

MongerExpert
09-28-13, 14:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MongerExpert
09-28-13, 14:33
I gave up on these two after reading other reviews saying very a similar situation. I called the number again and the mamason, operator assured me they had nuru and yes, they will shower with you, no rush. These bit*es will say anything to get your money.Isn't this review very wacky? I mean are you kidding me? A lengthy review like that for a quick pump and go? The price should be 80 tops. This nonsense belongs on the phony websites like tosluts / eros / someone's personal blog. Someone might want to call LE and have them set up an appointment.

HighAmperage
09-28-13, 17:57
Took a ride over to a spot I seem to always drive by but never tried. Well lets say I will be returning. Called and made an appointment and was greeted as soon as I got there with a smile. She had to be 30 and was at the very least an 8. There was another one there who was comparabile. Both wearing sexy attire and happy to see me. I paid the 60 house fee and off we went above average massage with lots of tease. On the turn it got better as all roaming was permitted and welcomed. Let me say she was very well put together and very well groomed. Left very happy and will no doubt return. Gave her 60 on the exit I felt it was well worth it.I took a ride over there last week myself and I have to agree with your assessment. 'Twas a very happy experience with a smokn' hot young spinner (IMHO) and plenty-o-opportunity to make sure things were well groomed. I too went big on the tip as I always try to encourage a good situation when I find it. The only downside is that the location might as well be city hall. Not very private and that creates some uncertainty for me about repeating. I'm sure the little head will ultimately win out on this, but it is something to consider.

Member #4868
09-29-13, 07:56
Not sure if they're still in town but I TOFTT. I met one of these ladies and I have to admit, she was hotter than any of the girls in the ads. Seriously, I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor when she opened the door: She was young (definitely in her 20s) , easily natural C-cups, long hair and wide-eyed, with full, innocent lips. And all-natural, as I discovered once the thin frock she was wearing came off. The advertised rate, BTW, is for more than simply a full-hour massage, as I also discovered about one minute after I handed the donation over. That's the good news. The bad news is that she spoke less English than any Asian provider I've ever met, and she rushed more than any Asian provider I've ever spent time with. Two minutes after I arrived she had my donation in hand and she was undressed and writhing seductively on the bed. After all of a minute of mechanical HE, she seemed annoyed that I was ready to have the tophat put on yet. She offered about 30 seconds of CBJ after I got covered, and then she self-applied some lube and climbed on top (unbelievable view, that was!) and immediately urged me to. Well, it was sexy hearing her say those words but it would have been a 2 1/2-minute encounter if her words (the little English she spoke) had managed to result in the desired effect. As it was, by the five-minute mark she was telling me I had to hurry, saying,"You taking too long," and by the ten-minute mark she was starting to say,"You time up now" and was no longer smiling. From other reviews I've read, I understand this is the m. O. Of both of the ladies you can wind up seeing from these ads. It's one thing to enjoy a nice, leisurely hour, or fifty minutes, or even forty minutes that ends in a happy. Especially with such a very sexy young lady. Or it's also good if, as I found out, more is offered than I expected, even if the appointment lasts only a half-hour. By my reckoning. 160 for a half-hour works out to 320 an hour, which is in line with what the local agencies ask for a full unrushed (let me repeat that: unrushed) hour with multiple pops and full service. But Aiko was pushing for me to get out of there by the 15-minute mark, and I'm sorry but there's no sensual massage, no HE, and no FS that's worth dropping 160 on for an unashamedly rushed 15 minutes.

I would say skip these ladies. Or you've got a 50-50 chance, if you call one of the ads, of showing up at the door to see an extremely hot young Asian woman, so if the eye candy is worth the time and effort (and frustration) , you may want to go for it anyway.No bigger turn off than a smoking hot girl that either has little interest or tries to rush you out the door.

And yes, the "$160" girls as a whole are a crap shot. I have had some of my most memorable sessions (BBBJCIM, greek, FIV, Fia) to sessions that are so bad pwjr fails to launch. More often than note they are 30 minute sessions with okay providers.

Skatar018
09-29-13, 11:48
Isn't this review very wacky? I mean are you kidding me? A lengthy review like that for a quick pump and go? The price should be 80 tops. This nonsense belongs on the phony websites like tosluts / eros / someone's personal blog. Someone might want to call LE and have them set up an appointment.Calling LE is going to help reslove this how in your opinion? (rhetorical)

While I would like to believe it's your frustration speaking when you say call LE, I would not advocate involving LE unless it was a life & death situation.
On both sides of the business providers & mongering is illegal & all LE is interested in is the bust, they arrest everyone they can & let others sort it out.

If I'm wrong in my belief that it's more than your frustration speaking out, then feel free MR Expert to be the "SOMEONE" to call LE.
BTW let us know how that turns out for you, as I'm sure you'd like someone to call LEs attention to your activities.

As for Adobe's post & review being wacky, lengthy, or belonging else where?
When it's your site you get to say when, where, & what context can be posted. Otherwise Adobe's post is within the general rules & posting guidlines.

He TOFTT, posted that he got beat to help others not get beat & you critique his post calling it very wacky, too lengthy, & nonsense! Suggesting it belongs on other "phony sites" but not here? Are you kidding me kidding me! If you disagree with his views & postings use the ignore button.

Speaking for myself when anyone suggests calling LE to reslove an issue such as this the first thing that comes to mind is, I think I smell a RAT SOB.

NorthShore123
09-29-13, 11:56
Little head was doing the thinking last night and figure I would try this place out again. First time was a terrible experience but there arent really any good places close by to me any more (that I know of at least. If people want to pm me info on sure things pref with extended menus feel free LOL)

Location. On the same road as lotus and the one in the brown building right across the street from mcdonalds in danvers. Just closer to 128. It looks like it was in an old house that had an insurance place in it at one time. I didn't use the house parking lot. I parked in walgreens across the street and walked over.

Looks like a one person operation. Lady is no looker. She's about 6 feet tall but skinny. .5 for the half or .7 for the full. I went with the half. Made sure she understood that I only wanted a lite massage with a lot of teasing. She had a heated table now and turned that one. The "massage" was ok and towards the end she got in between my legs and started the tease. Next thing I know she's playing with the boys with her feet and teasing me. Almost felt like a 4 handed massage LOL. After the tease she asked me to flip and she stayed in between my legs doing the same thing. I only paid for the .5 but got over the time I paid for. This time was a lot better then the first time and I left happy. Not sure If I will return. The language barrier in the AMPs don't do it for me but the little head seems to win the battle on this one.

For the people that complain of no links now

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4097233047.html

Smoke Screen
09-29-13, 16:33
Calling LE is going to help reslove this how in your opinion? (rhetorical)

While I would like to believe it's your frustration speaking when you say call LE, I would not advocate involving LE unless it was a life & death situation.

On both sides of the business providers & mongering is illegal & all LE is interested in is the bust, they arrest everyone they can & let others sort it out.

If I'm wrong in my belief that it's more than your frustration speaking out, then feel free MR Expert to be the "SOMEONE" to call LE.

BTW let us know how that turns out for you, as I'm sure you'd like someone to call LEs attention to your activities.

As for Adobe's post & review being wacky, lengthy, or belonging else where?

When it's your site you get to say when, where, & what context can be posted. Otherwise Adobe's post is within the general rules & posting guidlines.

He TOFTT, posted that he got beat to help others not get beat & you critique his post calling it very wacky, too lengthy, & nonsense! Suggesting it belongs on other "phony sites" but not here? Are you kidding me kidding me! If you disagree with his views & postings use the ignore button.

Speaking for myself when anyone suggests calling LE to reslove an issue such as this the first thing that comes to mind is, I think I smell a RAT SOB.Adobe's report saved me 160 and alot of aggravation. I was all set to go, but after reading his review I cancelled.

HappyDave
09-29-13, 17:18
One of my firts haunts many, may years ago, gave it up for amy of angle, gave that up for the bikini girls south of the border. After a report here gave it a try since I wanted to stay local and avoid FS. Asked for and got Kaily (sp) mid 30s to early 40s. Ok looking, asked for the hour loft touch and basicaly got a 40 min tease, very good. Rest was mechanical and OTC only. Would do a 30 min repete but only if in the area. Looks 6, tease 8 ending 7. 6 plus. 4 tip.

Spaz2580
09-29-13, 20:16
Curious too. See her ads often, but never see any reviews. Called her once and she kept questioning me where I saw her ad. Decided to skip it due to this annoying questioning.

Anyone had luck with Bamboo massage? Ads on CL and BP.

Says they are off 95.

NO returns calls 3 days now.

Great location though.

MongerExpert
09-29-13, 22:30
Adobe's report saved me 160 and alot of aggravation. I was all set to go, but after reading his review I cancelled.I wouldn't actually do that, but after seeing how adobe was taken, it really irked me. At least he only got taken for 160. Still that's a lot. He probably could have got a sick (really good) 4 handed massage for around that from a good AMP. Don't take that post too literal. It was mainly due to frustration that's all. No need for alarm. That would be pretty dumb calling LE, they would be like ummm how do you know about this in the first place?

JohnnyOceans
09-30-13, 20:40
Rolled up to my usual spot at 40 Harrison and instead of pressing 2B I pressed all of the buttons and got buzzed in. Took elevator up and my plan work there was a girl standing outside pretty much every door. Scoped the youngest girl and walked in. I do not know what letter it was but it was the 3rd door on the left. Massage was ok flipped with no drape and she got the message. .50 .40 for the half. It is so easy.

Mr Bao
09-30-13, 22:19
There's a Quincy spot. 1147 Hancock street, if you search for it, my thoughts. Greedy! I didn't even agree to the half or full hour and the lady was asking how much green papers did I have with me for tips. I took my green papers from her hand and took my business elsewhere.

MongerExpert
09-30-13, 23:07
There's a Quincy spot. 1147 Hancock street, if you search for it, my thoughts. Greedy! I didn't even agree to the half or full hour and the lady was asking how much green papers did I have with me for tips. I took my green papers from her hand and took my business elsewhere.Which location 1st floor or second?

Mr Bao
09-30-13, 23:21
Which location 1st floor or second?Second.

There's a first floor?

MongerExpert
09-30-13, 23:23
Second.

There's a first floor?That is unheard of. Did you see Gina?

MongerExpert
09-30-13, 23:27
Second.

There's a first floor?Some of the mongers don't know how to monger.

Mr Bao
10-01-13, 00:40
Some of the mongers don't know how to monger.I am not ashamed of taking that hit, LOL.

So please enlighten me with the info on the first floor. LOL

Tommy Anonymus
10-01-13, 08:45
Isn't this review very wacky? I mean are you kidding me? A lengthy review like that for a quick pump and go? The price should be 80 tops. This nonsense belongs on the phony websites like tosluts / eros / someone's personal blog. Someone might want to call LE and have them set up an appointment.Is this a joke? In case anyone new to the forum is reading this: this is not how we do things here. Posting about overcharging here accomplishes enough, calling LE on any of these places stirs up more trouble than it's worth.

Also, there's no accounting for taste: a rushed session with a young hottie might be just what somebody is looking for. This site is for exchange of information related to mongering, not a neighborhood watch. And some reviews are more Proust than Hemingway. I don't care, I just ignore what isn't helpful or amusing.

JohnJr1
10-01-13, 09:57
Something is not right with you! Your posts are outlandish and anyone suggesting that LE be called on ANY provider or massage establishment has a got some screws lose! I think I'm not alone in saying that you seriously need to reevaluate your attitude and your approach because hot water is right at your feet! I hope you can run & jump fast enough!

Is this a joke? In case anyone new to the forum is reading this: this is not how we do things here. Posting about overcharging here accomplishes enough, calling LE on any of these places stirs up more trouble than it's worth.

Also, there's no accounting for taste: a rushed session with a young hottie might be just what somebody is looking for. This site is for exchange of information related to mongering, not a neighborhood watch. And some reviews are more Proust than Hemingway. I don't care, I just ignore what isn't helpful or amusing.

RiWheezy
10-01-13, 10:04
Originally Posted by MongerExpert [View Original Post]

Isn't this review very wacky? I mean are you kidding me? A lengthy review like that for a quick pump and go? The price should be 80 tops. This nonsense belongs on the phony websites like tosluts / eros / someone's personal blog. Someone might want to call LE and have them set up an appointment.

Since when is EROS a phony website? Tosluts is fake, BP is filled with scammers (yet you seem to frequent it's advertisers) I'm afraid your self appointed expert status is nothing more than delusion.

TBone1970
10-01-13, 11:44
Finally got an appointment with her at her city of presidents location (not nor wood).

After the big hassle of being grilled with questions and multiple calls it was a waste of a lot of money.

Looked 5/10 maybe if its dark she looks better like in prior reports.

Skiills were awful, she had bad breath and gave a lack luster massage. There is a lot on the table to offer if she is comfortable.

On the flip after a few strokes a BBBJ was offered and started for extra however her mouth was dry and all I could smell was her bad breath. This is not joke I have never experienced something so bad. It was like a cat tongue.

This experience was a nightmare. DO NOT see her huge waste of time and disgusting.

The two numbers she uses end in 7160 and 2600.

Pm me for more info.

I was hoping this would work out based on her nor wood location.

Curious too. See her ads often, but never see any reviews. Called her once and she kept questioning me where I saw her ad. Decided to skip it due to this annoying questioning.

Member #4868
10-01-13, 11:56
Found this on the board in RI and thought the gents here may enjoy reading about real heroes battling dangerous criminals.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/swat-raid-friendly-massage-parlor-tennessee/

SushiBoy78
10-01-13, 16:32
Strolled over to CT during my lunch break a few months back and buzzed 4D. Walked down the hallway and met with a decent looking 35+ spinner. I would give her a 6/10 on looks. Gave a decent massage and proceeded with a HE on the flip. UTC top. Damage was 40+40 and she didn't count the tip. Glad I haven't met anyone who asked how much $ for things.

SushiBoy78
10-01-13, 16:33
Visited the 2nd floor around Labor Day and was greeted by an early 40's provider. It was a Friday afternoon and she was the only one there. She spoke English pretty well and wasn't bad looking. Paid 40 for HH and got an ok massage. On the flip she asked if I was police and proceeded to give the HE. While giving the HJ she was pretending to give me a BJ and talking dirty. UTC top. She didn't offer any extras. Wasn't too bad and left happy and didn't count the tip I left on the table.

Visited the 1st floor over the summer but met a very old lady at the door when I knocked and I was shocked that she was 60+. I politely asked if they had openings next week and left. Not sure if she was the mamasan or not I didn't want to take the chance.

SushiBoy78
10-01-13, 16:34
Went to Oval this past Friday and boy I made a big mistake. After reading reviews I was hoping for a younger provider but ended up with a 50+ one instead. Felt bad and got the HH and got a good massage. Was draped on the flip but was uncovered by her after she massaged around my legs. She had some knockers on her but I didn't want to touch because I'm not into old ladies. Damage was 40+40 and after that experience, I think I'm done with this hobby for a while.

Ace In Natick
10-01-13, 17:36
Went to 62 Union recently for an hour massage for $48, they offer 4 handed for $70 but the AMP named Kelly was alone that day. She gave a better than average massage with no teasing. On the flip she kept the boys covered and didn't allow roaming. The website and business card stated 1 free massage with 10 but Kelly said in halted english that they don't offer that anymore. I was wondering if anybody else has had much luck there, maybe it was because I was a first timer.

Looks 6.

Massage 8.

Tip 20.

Probably won't repeat unless I feel like just getting a decent massage for a very reasonable price.

Spaz2580
10-01-13, 19:44
Legit. It's also across the street from LEO station. They may be same owners as the place in Newton that offers $48 / hour. Also near the police station and legit.

Went to 62 Union recently for an hour massage for $48, they offer 4 handed for $70 but the AMP named Kelly was alone that day. She gave a better than average massage with no teasing. On the flip she kept the boys covered and didn't allow roaming. The website and business card stated 1 free massage with 10 but Kelly said in halted english that they don't offer that anymore. I was wondering if anybody else has had much luck there, maybe it was because I was a first timer.

Looks 6.

Massage 8.

Tip 20.

Probably won't repeat unless I feel like just getting a decent massage for a very reasonable price.

BooCocky
10-01-13, 22:22

Visited the 2nd floor around Labor Day and was greeted by an early 40's provider. It was a Friday afternoon and she was the only one there. She spoke English pretty well and wasn't bad looking. Paid 40 for HH and got an ok massage. On the flip she asked if I was police and proceeded to give the HE. While giving the HJ she was pretending to give me a BJ and talking dirty. UTC top. She didn't offer any extras. Wasn't too bad and left happy and didn't count the tip I left on the table.

Visited the 1st floor over the summer but met a very old lady at the door when I knocked and I was shocked that she was 60+. I politely asked if they had openings next week and left. Not sure if she was the mamasan or not I didn't want to take the chance.

Oval.

Went to Oval this past Friday and boy I made a big mistake. After reading reviews I was hoping for a younger provider but ended up with a 50+ one instead. Felt bad and got the HH and got a good massage. Was draped on the flip but was uncovered by her after she massaged around my legs. She had some knockers on her but I didn't want to touch because I'm not into old ladies. Damage was 40+40 and after that experience, I think I'm done with this hobby for a while.

Not familiar with the names but visiting Boston tomorrow (Chinatown). I have no problem with the older ladies, which is why I am asking, otherwise, it will probably be off to Edin.

Mr Bao
10-01-13, 23:00
Went to Oval this past Friday and boy I made a big mistake. After reading reviews I was hoping for a younger provider but ended up with a 50+ one instead. Felt bad and got the HH and got a good massage. Was draped on the flip but was uncovered by her after she massaged around my legs. She had some knockers on her but I didn't want to touch because I'm not into old ladies. Damage was 40+40 and after that experience, I think I'm done with this hobby for a while.Didn't you see my posts about Quincy and CT being old ladies doing massages? It is a hit or miss from time to time, some mongers are lucky and some are certainly not, like myself. CT and Quincy is ack!

Try Milton, quite young 40s on face, but body is 30ish.

MongerExpert
10-02-13, 01:42
Didn't you see my posts about Quincy and CT being old ladies doing massages? It is a hit or miss from time to time, some mongers are lucky and some are certainly not, like myself. CT and Quincy is ack!

Try Milton, quite young 40s on face, but body is 30ish.That's a definite no go. Sketchy location as well across the street from condominiums. I think I was like the only customer there when they initially opened. A place to try lately meaning now is star at 1073. Excellent tease, above average. A little bit of acupressure and then like Dr. Pepper " just what the doctor ordered." It's under new management so it appears that things have changed. Unfortunately there may be a rotation. PM for all details. Mr Bao's posts are all spot on. I feel bad for some mongers that feel bad for the masseuses and just say whatever even though it's their grandma touching them inappropriately. The bait and switch tactic is in full effect, or the dreaded upsell masseuses. Like Mr Bao said it really is hit or miss, or even worse leave sad. In my opinion a go to place, if you haven't gone to an AMP is 1073.

SushiBoy78
10-02-13, 10:32
That's a definite no go. Sketchy location as well across the street from condominiums. I think I was like the only customer there when they initially opened. A place to try lately meaning now is star at 1073. Excellent tease, above average. A little bit of acupressure and then like Dr. Pepper " just what the doctor ordered." It's under new management so it appears that things have changed. Unfortunately there may be a rotation. PM for all details. Mr Bao's posts are all spot on. I feel bad for some mongers that feel bad for the masseuses and just say whatever even though it's their grandma touching them inappropriately. The bait and switch tactic is in full effect, or the dreaded upsell masseuses. Like Mr Bao said it really is hit or miss, or even worse leave sad. In my opinion a go to place, if you haven't gone to an AMP is 1073.1073 was the very first place I went to this summer when I first started mongering. I did a walk in and got an hour with an ok looking lady, wasn't ugly but her face was a little manly with some big see's. I wasn't able to touch since she gave me a legit massage. Damage was 60+10. The person that took my money was kinda freaky looking with curly hair and old.

ChuckyMack
10-02-13, 12:38

Visited the 1st floor over the summer but met a very old lady at the door when I knocked and I was shocked that she was 60+. I politely asked if they had openings next week and left. Not sure if she was the mamasan or not I didn't want to take the chance.Was this in response to person asking MongerExpert for info about 1st floor at that location because I noticed he did not reply. You did suddenly appear with a flurry of reviews about the area. Weird that you said your first visit was at that location but you recently said that you went to CT a few months ago. The tone of your posts are similar to Mr Bao who constantly tells us that the providers are "older than they say and to stay away". We all know they aren't in their 20's like they say but that is very strange that most of these recent back and forths between Monger Expert, Mr Bao, Sushi Boy and also recent multiple poster (yesterday) Boo Cocky keep reinforcing each others negative opinions. Seems like someone is trying to limit our success and steer business somewhere else.

Porque No
10-02-13, 13:23
Is now called Unique. It has by far the best facilities in the area (modern shower, artisitic wall paintings, cleanliness). Therapist wants to remain UTR. Recommend.

Porque No
10-02-13, 15:10
The Q is not entirely dead. Recommend Star. Consistent good service that improves with each visit. Add to your list to try 1431 Hancock. 2nd Floor. Ask for May, or Suzie (Thursday and Sunday). Both are sweet 30 year old girls who provide a good Chinese massage. I find unsatisfactory (and will not repeat) New Ninja (now owned by Selena) , Blue Moon (after Maggie left) and 1147 (both floors). Enjoy!

Cimfan
10-02-13, 15:27
Old building but it was nice and clean inside. I was greeted by a small framed woman about 5 ft tall, big round pumpkin head with a jack o'lantern smile."Joanna", she told me and I thought she was kinda cute. It seemed to be a one person operation. The massage was just OK, I'd give it a 6 at best. She was in no rush at the end (some of you may call this the finish) of the massage. It was sort of girlfriend like and really nice. It was a Merri ole day in Newburyport with a very sweet woman. I paid for the hour 70 and I was there just short of an hour and a half. Left a 60 tip. I might return if I was in the area and needed to unload some knuckle babies.

Ledger6969
10-02-13, 15:39

Oval.

Not familiar with the names but visiting Boston tomorrow (Chinatown). I have no problem with the older ladies, which is why I am asking, otherwise, it will probably be off to Edin.I think you would be better served to find another place in CT and there is pl se.

Yellowfever023
10-02-13, 18:46
That's a definite no go. Sketchy location as well across the street from condominiums. I think I was like the only customer there when they initially opened. A place to try lately meaning now is star at 1073. Excellent tease, above average. A little bit of acupressure and then like Dr. Pepper " just what the doctor ordered." It's under new management so it appears that things have changed. Unfortunately there may be a rotation. PM for all details. Mr Bao's posts are all spot on. I feel bad for some mongers that feel bad for the masseuses and just say whatever even though it's their grandma touching them inappropriately. The bait and switch tactic is in full effect, or the dreaded upsell masseuses. Like Mr Bao said it really is hit or miss, or even worse leave sad. In my opinion a go to place, if you haven't gone to an AMP is 1073.What is so sketchy about it?

LylTime
10-02-13, 18:55
Visited last Friday, seemed like a lot of activity going on. Friday at lunch time. I will definitely pick another time slot next time. Nice off the beaten path location.

Drew Angela (?) .30ish, petite, nice package overall, first time, no tease but no drape. Lot of ass grab which I like. Interesting knee / lower leg technique on the back and legs. Did the HH for. 4, got the slap treatment towards the end and all said done. I inquired about the HE, said my friend "John" recommended this place. After some coaxing (with me rubbing her ass the whole time) , she gave me a very happy ending and seemed to really enjoy the interaction, UTC up and down. .4 tip and seemed very pleased.

Will definitely repeat.

I recently went to the Pleasant St. AMP which advertises "Young Korean Girls". I have been there before, but it has been many months since my last visit, and I always left happy. This time, the only masseuse was an older woman, maybe in her 50s, and everything was totally legit. $70 / hr.

There is another AMP a short distance down Pleasant St, which is called Swan on their door, though not in their ads. It is located within a small Asian center, which has very low foot traffic. I have been there twice, and had two different women, both likely in their 30s-40s, though in decent shape. I left happy both times, with the second girl allowing UTC on the bottom, and actually finishing me while I was on all fours. I wasn't shorted on time, and both women were very pleasant. I will repeat.

Mr Bao
10-02-13, 23:04
That's a definite no go. Sketchy location as well across the street from condominiums. I think I was like the only customer there when they initially opened. A place to try lately meaning now is star at 1073. Excellent tease, above average. A little bit of acupressure and then like Dr. Pepper " just what the doctor ordered." It's under new management so it appears that things have changed. Unfortunately there may be a rotation. PM for all details. Mr Bao's posts are all spot on. I feel bad for some mongers that feel bad for the masseuses and just say whatever even though it's their grandma touching them inappropriately. The bait and switch tactic is in full effect, or the dreaded upsell masseuses. Like Mr Bao said it really is hit or miss, or even worse leave sad. In my opinion a go to place, if you haven't gone to an AMP is 1073.Thanks MongerExpert. I am speaking the truth and some peeps here are okay with it as they just want to close their eyes and get "Fast & Furious" it. TKO like in Mortal Kombat! LOL.

My experiences are written of what I see and have encountered. No MSG on it na meanz. (additional flavor) I might take a break after a test drive on 1073 as I have went to the spot, looked, left because at that time of rotation, it wasn't pleasing to my eyes. I pay for the services, so I can take it or leave it as pleased. I do not have to feel bad or obligated since I am there. Save my greens for someone that pleases my eyes and my lone ranger, LOL.

There is another place on Hancock Street, near the dollar store area. Anyone tried?

ChuckyMack
10-03-13, 00:57
Thanks, will give it a try.How did it go when you "gave it a try". Any details on what success you had with Meah or others you're looking for. Any descriptions might help.

MongerExpert
10-03-13, 18:24
Thanks MongerExpert. I am speaking the truth and some peeps here are okay with it as they just want to close their eyes and get "Fast & Furious" it. TKO like in Mortal Kombat! LOL.

My experiences are written of what I see and have encountered. No MSG on it na meanz. (additional flavor) I might take a break after a test drive on 1073 as I have went to the spot, looked, left because at that time of rotation, it wasn't pleasing to my eyes. I pay for the services, so I can take it or leave it as pleased. I do not have to feel bad or obligated since I am there. Save my greens for someone that pleases my eyes and my lone ranger, LOL.

There is another place on Hancock Street, near the dollar store area. Anyone tried?Do you mean dollar tree / family dollar? Near Kam man, ar pres plaza?

MongerExpert
10-04-13, 00:12
Any intel on this ad

http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/senual-nude-massage-all-natural-ddds-body-to-bodyprostate-massagenuru-29/23770014

Chick looks ok, fake titties. May be TGTBT.

Mr Bao
10-04-13, 00:39
Do you mean dollar tree / family dollar? Near Kam man, ar pres plaza?Near Payless on Hancock Street. Across on the other side. Like inside a building

Bastardale
10-04-13, 01:02
Any intel on this ad.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/senual-nude-massage-all-natural-ddds-body-to-bodyprostate-massagenuru-29/23770014

Chick looks ok, fake titties. May be TGTBT.Check the non-asian forum. I asked the same thing and got a lot of feedback; she should be avoided.

Porque No
10-04-13, 08:50
Its 1431 Hancock 2nd floor. Sign on outside that they do Thai massage. Therapists do Chinese massage though. I reviewed it 2 days ago. Recommend.

Member #5940
10-04-13, 10:48
Visited 430 Marrett last weekend and spent a great half hour with a cute spinner named Alice. Firm hands for a small woman. Great tease, blew on my asshole and junior (thoroughly enjoyed that) , great on flip. Kissed junior at the end. Don't know if more is on the menu. .4. 4 hh. Will repeat.

Sebastian6
10-04-13, 13:29
I returned to Swan in Malden & had a rather unique experience. The woman used hot stones during part of the massage, though I hadn't requested them & she didn't ask me about it. It was an enjoyable experience, with the heat of the stones, and was a pleasant addition to the massage. Besides the stones, I left very happy again. This is becoming my main go-to AMP.

DannyTheMan
10-04-13, 13:53
I went to this place for first time in a long time.

They tried to force me to see a ts. I said no way. Saw Ally.

Decent massage but it was obvious she was rushing to get to the flip and send me out the door.

Plus one of the trannies was playing rap music out in the hall for half the visit.

HappyDave
10-04-13, 15:25
Visited 430 Marrett last weekend and spent a great half hour with a cute spinner named Alice. Firm hands for a small woman. Great tease, blew on my asshole and junior (thoroughly enjoyed that) , great on flip. Kissed junior at the end. Don't know if more is on the menu. .4. 4 hh. Will repeat.Do you have a town and name for the place?

Mralias
10-04-13, 15:36
Do you have a town and name for the place?If I was to guess I would say look at Lexington.

Member #5940
10-04-13, 17:03
Do you have a town and name for the place?Lexington. I think the name was Crystal Spa.

ArunRaj
10-04-13, 18:30
Visited yesterday, looks 6, massage 6, late 30s, average tease, at the end asked how do you want to finish (HE or CBJ). Opted for CBJ. Damage. 6+.6. I will repeat if in the area. Happy hunting & thanks for lot of info here.

ChuckyMack
10-04-13, 20:39
Just visited Lex per recent success stories. I guess there's plenty of cute spinners there cause I had petite cute 30 yo I think she said Sylvia was her name. Decent rub and decent tease. Lots of traffic there with walk-ins. I was finishing up when she took a monger call and heard her saying I remember you you can come in right now. She said her girl was available and she was another cute 30 yo. I got the full happiness after the flip and she prolonged it somewhat with extra attention to the boys. Not too much better than some of my other successes but she was definitely one of the cuter ones and great attitude and pace. With the lobby traffic and calls I though I would be getting shorted on time but she kept it slow and finished the whole session. I plan to visit more. 60/40 she was comfy with my OTC roaming signals.

Member #4785
10-04-13, 22:20
Do you have a town and name for the place?Put in 430 marrett,

Top Floor
10-04-13, 22:34
Do you have a town and name for the place?857-243-3040

We open 7 days 10AM-9PM

Sunday 10AM-7:00PM.

430 marrett Road Lexington. MA 02421

ChuckyMack
10-04-13, 22:55
http://lexington.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/alleged-massage-parlor-prostitutes-arrested-after-investigation

This place was stung once already last year. I understand that posting here doesn't tell Leo anything they don't already know but it's nice to have another reliable go-to for a while. Our sharing of general info doesn't tell them where us mongers are going but getting super specific makes it easier for them to decide when a place needs a visit. I feel that being a little cryptic or phonetic with descriptions helps prevent search engines from hitting on providers. Or links to CL or BP ads provide all the info needed without spelling out city state and zip.

FunBill
10-05-13, 11:39
I know what you're saying but I doubt they rely on search engines. I can come here once a week and catch up fairly quickly with what's going on where. I always post under the assumption that my posts are being read by my uncle.

http://lexington.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/alleged-massage-parlor-prostitutes-arrested-after-investigation

This place was stung once already last year. I understand that posting here doesn't tell Leo anything they don't already know but it's nice to have another reliable go-to for a while. Our sharing of general info doesn't tell them where us mongers are going but getting super specific makes it easier for them to decide when a place needs a visit. I feel that being a little cryptic or phonetic with descriptions helps prevent search engines from hitting on providers. Or links to CL or BP ads provide all the info needed without spelling out city state and zip.

BooCocky
10-05-13, 18:17
Was this in response to person asking MongerExpert for info about 1st floor at that location because I noticed he did not reply. You did suddenly appear with a flurry of reviews about the area. Weird that you said your first visit was at that location but you recently said that you went to CT a few months ago. The tone of your posts are similar to Mr Bao who constantly tells us that the providers are "older than they say and to stay away". We all know they aren't in their 20's like they say but that is very strange that most of these recent back and forths between Monger Expert, Mr Bao, Sushi Boy and also recent multiple poster (yesterday) Boo Cocky keep reinforcing each others negative opinions. Seems like someone is trying to limit our success and steer business somewhere else.I copy / pasted, when I should have "replied". Those were NOT my reviews.

Jariles10
10-05-13, 20:07
Can't believe I missed an hour of the Sox for that. Went to the new place near Papa Johns that has been getting great reviews lately. It was 95 degrees in there, I was covered with a beach towel the entire time and got a less than mediocre legit massage for a full hour. 60 / and a reluctant 20 because I'm not a jerk. Never again.

Porque No
10-05-13, 21:43
I was at the place by Papa John's for my 2nd visit earlier this week. Saw Angel. 30ish spinner, great smile, great attitude. Had a table shower (which is now set up) and massage with finish. Same good experience as my prior visit. Recommend

Mr Bao
10-05-13, 23:36
Was this in response to person asking MongerExpert for info about 1st floor at that location because I noticed he did not reply. You did suddenly appear with a flurry of reviews about the area. Weird that you said your first visit was at that location but you recently said that you went to CT a few months ago. The tone of your posts are similar to Mr Bao who constantly tells us that the providers are "older than they say and to stay away". We all know they aren't in their 20's like they say but that is very strange that most of these recent back and forths between Monger Expert, Mr Bao, Sushi Boy and also recent multiple poster (yesterday) Boo Cocky keep reinforcing each others negative opinions. Seems like someone is trying to limit our success and steer business somewhere else.You may go and have fun with the mid 40s and older ladies for the rub & tug! I speak for myself here as I only enjoy mid 30s and below. Most posts as you can read states they're in their early 20s, mid 20s or younger but not older than 30s. As I go and call and make an appt. Or walk-ins, the person that fronts the store are either the lady in charge or actually the masseuse themselves. They can claim they are young and stuff, but look at them deep into their eyes, they are not what they say obviously as they got your a$$ at the location already. The next step is, are you going to take it or leave it. As for me, I will just dip. For others, they will close their eyes and dream of something else to get their "high" on. It's my money, I can choose to take it or leave it. So I will use it elsewhere and fund the gals that are young that needs to go to "college" or something. In my last post, I said I was going to take a run for it at 1073, but did not do it yet. That is my last test and then I am going to focus on trolling the streets. I have tried CT, Quincy, Weymouth, and once somewhere in Braintree. None of the locations hosts young gals as their posts on ads claims to be. I can say RI has young gals, as I have tried that many moons ago. The only one acceptable that I actually went twice and posted were the one in Milton, MA.

Porque No
10-06-13, 09:29
Jennifer with the apartment AMP has new girls from time to time. Tried her new girl, NeNe. A definite step up from some in the past. This girl is an 8, 30s spinner, B cup, quite attractive and great attitude. Decent massage and provides GFE. Spoke little English (unlike Jennifer who is fluent). More expensive than the Q AMPs but less than RI AMPs. This is a do not miss. Jennifer's girls leave after a couple of weeks. Enjoy.

PN

DickieDewu2
10-06-13, 10:03
I was at the place by Papa John's for my 2nd visit earlier this week. Saw Angel. 30ish spinner, great smile, great attitude. Had a table shower (which is now set up) and massage with finish. Same good experience as my prior visit. RecommendSupposedly they have rear parking. Is there also a rear door entry or is parking next to Papa john's the only parking access?

Dennis3
10-06-13, 11:07
Just moved from the suburbs to Cambridge and noticed QQ Body Works. Closed? Any info. Went to Bejing in Arlington, but closed, miss Amy. Went to Marrett, had Alice, very nice, nice body and spoke English very well

HappyDave
10-06-13, 11:23
Put in 430 marrett,Searches work like crap on my phone for this site. Got little eyes running around to much to risk the desk top, unlike uncle LEO who has all day to sit in a room with multiple screens and programs that automatically cross reffrance. They punch in a small thread of address and a word like messages and supperGoogle does the rest.

Herow
10-06-13, 18:18
Step 1. Type "rubmaps lexington" into Google.

Step 2. Click on the first link.

Step 3. Look at the first result.

Step 4. Accept that parlors which ACTIVELY POST THEMSELVES ON CRAIGSLIST ARE NOT ANONYMOUS IN ANY WAY.

Step 5. Move on with life, knowing you aren't in any way in control of who the police bust, or don't bust.

The notion that because a place gives a better HJ than another results in it being busted is bizarre to me. Also, the "cryptic" stuff doesn't stop anything, it just slows people down and causes confusion. An INVESTIGATOR would investigate until those cryptic codes made sense. We should all know that, because the site turns us into investigators because of the insistence of some to continue being obtuse. It reminds me of when I wanted to experience Providence. I ended up just googling for some places, and found a list of literally every place that has been there (possibly under prior ownership) on a web blog that outs all the parlors and calls for reforms.

So a website dedicated to ending the operation of the mp's was more informative than these forums. Sad.

For a more on-topic questions... doesn't some of the Lexington locations share ownership? Could that mean an improvement in others, or some related in other towns? If anyone knows the inter-relations, please give a heads up.

Jariles10
10-06-13, 19:16
I was at the place by Papa John's for my 2nd visit earlier this week. Saw Angel. 30ish spinner, great smile, great attitude. Had a table shower (which is now set up) and massage with finish. Same good experience as my prior visit. RecommendMaybe its because I went kind of late? Called, made an appt, got a girl I believe in her 40s, no offer of a t shower either. I'm not doubting other good reports, just reporting my not good experience.

Herow
10-06-13, 20:38
Despite being "senior member" status and waiting an hour, I don't seem to be able to edit my post. Just wanted to edit it to be less aggressive. My only point is, there is nothing we can do. The place has been reported on, anyone willing to spend 5 minutes on the internet can find out about it no matter what we do here, so just relax, and if you want to report on something, do so clearly so it's of benefit to everyone.

Also, at that location, Angela, perhaps not the cutest one, but still cute, does insanely good level accupressure. Not just feeling around for points, knows her stuff for real.

Step 1. Type "rubmaps lexington" into Google.

Step 2. Click on the first link.

Step 3. Look at the first result.

Step 4. Accept that parlors which ACTIVELY POST THEMSELVES ON CRAIGSLIST ARE NOT ANONYMOUS IN ANY WAY.

Step 5. Move on with life, knowing you aren't in any way in control of who the police bust, or don't bust.

The notion that because a place gives a better HJ than another results in it being busted is bizarre to me. Also, the "cryptic" stuff doesn't stop anything, it just slows people down and causes confusion. An INVESTIGATOR would investigate until those cryptic codes made sense. We should all know that, because the site turns us into investigators because of the insistence of some to continue being obtuse. It reminds me of when I wanted to experience Providence. I ended up just googling for some places, and found a list of literally every place that has been there (possibly under prior ownership) on a web blog that outs all the parlors and calls for reforms.

So a website dedicated to ending the operation of the mp's was more informative than these forums. Sad.

For a more on-topic questions. Doesn't some of the Lexington locations share ownership? Could that mean an improvement in others, or some related in other towns? If anyone knows the inter-relations, please give a heads up.

ChuckyMack
10-06-13, 23:37
Despite being "senior member" status and waiting an hour, I don't seem to be able to edit my post. Just wanted to edit it to be less aggressive. My only point is, there is nothing we can do. The place has been reported on, anyone willing to spend 5 minutes on the internet can find out about it no matter what we do here, so just relax, and if you want to report on something, do so clearly so it's of benefit to everyone.

Also, at that location, Angela, perhaps not the cutest one, but still cute, does insanely good level accupressure. Not just feeling around for points, knows her stuff for real.I'm not saying that Leo will run right out to a provider because someone mentioned a happy ending. And it is already acknowledged that they are aware of certain providers already. It is just wiser to be clear enough for monger-speak so we know who we're referring to than to be so bold as to spell out the details by saying go to 222 happy street in Belmont and get a session with Lookie cause she gives rubs for 60 dollars and jerks you off and let's you play with her tits for 40.

The link to the sting mentioned that Leo gathered their info from likely BP / CL ads and also from adult forums and concerned neighbors. The smaller towns are usually happy to hear that these providers are gone and they usually have busybodies being pests to Leo when they get wind of their return. Just don't make Leo obligated to do their job. Time will tell whether discretion makes a difference or not.

PlayItAgain
10-07-13, 09:22
Jennifer with the apartment AMP has new girls from time to time. Tried her new girl, NeNe. A definite step up from some in the past. This girl is an 8, 30s spinner, B cup, quite attractive and great attitude. Decent massage and provides GFE. Spoke little English (unlike Jennifer who is fluent). More expensive than the Q AMPs but less than RI AMPs. This is a do not miss. Jennifer's girls leave after a couple of weeks. Enjoy.

PN411 for this place?

Muddy53
10-07-13, 15:19
Anyone check out Brook Spa in Marlborough? Went to try it out, cute little Asian babe answered the door."you come back in 1/2 hour" wished I had waited.

Well I didn't want to wait so I went to Professional Body Works up the road, had Coco. She was new about 50, high miles. Got a quick tug the way I wanted, had to keep telling her how and also had a quick snack but she was a Mackerel, wasn't into it. Kept answering the door and phone. 60/40 was the damage. Ps. Shorted me on time too. I actually feel bad for her. Her first day from China and she is left alone to run the place.

Brook Spa ad (&10047; Grand Open&10047; Brook Spa&10047; Asian BodyWork&10047; (Marlborough 508-305-2744) We are Grand Opening at the : marlborough ma 01752 (across from dunkin 'donuts) nice asian female offer good bodywork for you.

Our charge rate : 60mins = $60)

Think I'll take my chances on Brook Spa. Let you know how I fair.

Can't we use the address of a spa?

Toodw
10-07-13, 18:02
Dear list,

I got a last minute job in Boston for 2 days and I'm wondering if you can point me in the direction of a nice massage near Chinatown area. I don't have a car FYI. I will read the board but wanted to post incase anyone pms me. Is $40 still a fair tip for a simple massage? I don't want anything FS.

Thank you in advance!

Toodw

MongerExpert
10-07-13, 20:00
You may go and have fun with the mid 40s and older ladies for the rub & tug! I speak for myself here as I only enjoy mid 30s and below. Most posts as you can read states they're in their early 20s, mid 20s or younger but not older than 30s. As I go and call and make an appt. Or walk-ins, the person that fronts the store are either the lady in charge or actually the masseuse themselves. They can claim they are young and stuff, but look at them deep into their eyes, they are not what they say obviously as they got your a$$ at the location already. The next step is, are you going to take it or leave it. As for me, I will just dip. For others, they will close their eyes and dream of something else to get their "high" on. It's my money, I can choose to take it or leave it. So I will use it elsewhere and fund the gals that are young that needs to go to "college" or something. In my last post, I said I was going to take a run for it at 1073, but did not do it yet. That is my last test and then I am going to focus on trolling the streets. I have tried CT, Quincy, Weymouth, and once somewhere in Braintree. None of the locations hosts young gals as their posts on ads claims to be. I can say RI has young gals, as I have tried that many moons ago. The only one acceptable that I actually went twice and posted were the one in Milton, MA.Mr Bao's posts 9 out of 10 are spot on. It seems like Framingham / Lexington are go to's it seems lately. They probably are seeing increased biz. It's really hit or miss badly, if you have an extraordinarily good massage / tease it really depends on timing of the rotation. In terms of 850 wash, as in anywhere the rotation might be mom haha.

Spectator
10-07-13, 21:02
Dear list,

I got a last minute job in Boston for 2 days and I'm wondering if you can point me in the direction of a nice massage near Chinatown area. I don't have a car FYI. I will read the board but wanted to post incase anyone pms me. Is $40 still a fair tip for a simple massage? I don't want anything FS.

Thank you in advance!

ToodwI always choose 40 Harrison. 2nd floor, Jessica at "Diva". 70 + 40 for the hour includes a Table shower, and she rubs me the right way. She's the hottest chic in the whole place too.

So call ahead if you're going at lunchtime

Member #5023
10-07-13, 22:48
I always choose 40 Harrison. 2nd floor, Jessica at "Diva".70 + 40 for the hour includes a Table shower, and she rubs me the right way. She's the hottest chic in the whole place too.

So call ahead if you're going at lunchtimeI'd second Jessica at 2D.

Tried Coco at 2G on the recco of this board. She's a bit chunky with some big tit and nice nipples that she allows full access to. She seems to like to work the taint, cornhole and balls quite a bit if that's your cup of tea.

Ledger6969
10-08-13, 00:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TBone1970
10-08-13, 08:09
I have been relentless with the metrowest search and come up with nothing worth while over the past few months.

Does anyone have suggestions of new places to try in the area that you have succeeded at or want me to try?

I am out of options here.

HighAmperage
10-08-13, 09:43
I'm not saying that Leo will run right out to a provider because someone mentioned a happy ending. And it is already acknowledged that they are aware of certain providers already. It is just wiser to be clear enough for monger-speak so we know who we're referring to than to be so bold as to spell out the details by saying go to 222 happy street in Belmont and get a session with Lookie cause she gives rubs for 60 dollars and jerks you off and let's you play with her tits for 40.

The link to the sting mentioned that Leo gathered their info from likely BP / CL ads and also from adult forums and concerned neighbors. The smaller towns are usually happy to hear that these providers are gone and they usually have busybodies being pests to Leo when they get wind of their return. Just don't make Leo obligated to do their job. Time will tell whether discretion makes a difference or not.I agree, discretion (but not suppression) is the better part of valor. Leo is not unlike any other large organization in the it has multiple responsibilities and priorities. It has been my observation that AMPs only become a "priority" when they can no longer be ignored. This seems to occur when. 1, they receive complaints from the neighbors (or even the competition).2, a location gets "too popular", generating a lot of traffic that becomes obvious. 3, a location / provider becomes known for dishing out a lot more than a happy ending and a titty rub, or 4, when they are prodded from on high (think of Marthah and the Vandals from last May). Leo knows what's going on out there so I think the 411 needs to flow, but I also think we should be sensitive to the trigger points. Just my 2 cents worth.

Sebastian6
10-08-13, 10:14
Have been to Blue Sky Spa in Arlington, which offers an hour with table shower for $60. My experiences have been very pleasing and it is a spot I would recommend. You won't be shorted on time and will leave happy.

SparkyDawg
10-08-13, 20:39
I walked in 7-8 months to see CoCo and little did I know, but we knew each other. She immediately asked me how I was, hugged me, and proceeded to give me the long lost friend treatment. I thought she was messing with me and then 5 minutes later I realized I knew her from back in the day in Malden. Every session with her seemed unique and amazing. I had just seen her when a couple days later she contacted me and asked that I come back this Mon-Tue. Anyway, here's the intel you might find of interest. As it turns out, that was because Tue (today) was her last day as she's leaving for LA tomorrow. She's been taking English classes twice a week for a while and now is heading to the West coast for a few months to take classes full-time. She said she'll be back, but does not plan to go back to being a masseuse. Sadly, she will be missed. Never had a session with any other providers there, so unsure if I'll be going back.

Kenny9370
10-08-13, 21:55
Visited FBW a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday I believed. Called and setup an appointment for 6:30 pm and the person that answer the phone said to come on over. Got there, park, and was looking inside the building but couldn't find the suite because I was at the office / doctor building next door. So walked across the parking lot and saw a sign for FBW that lead to the basement of the building. Got in and seems like only one person was working. Her name was Michelle, late 20s, early 30s. Was wearing daisy dukes jean short with a black bebe shirt. She was not bad looking at all, nice smooth legs which I like. Went for the hour for 60, massage was nothing to write home about, flip came and so does the negotiation. She had a pretty expanded menu, pm for more detail. Total time in there was about 50 minutes. Not bad and would repeat if I was in a crunch and didn't want to drive all the way down to RI.

Smoke Screen
10-09-13, 05:00
I have been relentless with the metrowest search and come up with nothing worth while over the past few months.

Does anyone have suggestions of new places to try in the area that you have succeeded at or want me to try?

I am out of options here.Well, since you asked, there is a new place in Marlboro that someone here reported on going to and saw a cute girl who told him to come back in 1/2 hour. He didn't go back and instead went to Professional Bodyworks in Marlboro. I haven't had time to get to this new place (Brook Spa, 331 Boston Post Road, across from Dunkin Donuts) but if you go, I would be interested in reading what you have to say.

Member #5940
10-09-13, 07:15
I've been to Fu Shen in Davis Sq many times for it's convenience. I've had good (even great) experiences there, as well as some mediocre ones but never a bad one until the other day. I was with Lisa. She used too much oil, too much pressure (in areas that didn't need it) and on the flip, tried to get me to take care of myself. When I insisted ("no, YOU do") she started with some really nice gentle stroking and ball tickling and I thought, ok at least this will end well. But then as soon as I started to cum, she started tugging like she was trying to pull the thing off! I had to tell her to stop. I'll probably visit the place again, but I'll make sure I don't get her.

Eugene West
10-09-13, 07:56
Pretty sure that's a long time aamp I've hit on occasion over the years. Typical rotation girls. Hit or miss. Never anything spectacular though.

Hey fellas, I could've sworn I came across a brief review of this place fairly recently, at least within the past few weeks. Searched a few key words and the number and haven't found anything recent. I'm going to be in the Lowell area for work tomorrow and wanted to give the place a shot. An insight would be appreciated, PMs are great.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-touch-and-super-satisfaction-mimi-s-body-work-508-844-3389-23/20289206

-JK

Bigben99
10-09-13, 09:09
I hear you."Coco" or "Harmony" as she renamed herself gave the best hard massage I have ever had from an AMP. Back walk, knees. Etc. She always would crack my back like a chiro. Never shorted me on HH. In fact she would always say "for you extra time". And what a sweet personality. Never in a bad mood always joking with me. I tipped her extra for her massage and personality. I probably saw her 10 times and this is a little like losing a friend. She has told me now for 2 months she was leaving but I didn't want to believe it. One of my favorite AMPs of all time. Maybe #1.

I will still prefer this place to FBW because I abhor haggling during the massage and there is less here YMMV.

I understand there is a new young girl there. Anyone been there and seen her yet?

I walked in 7-8 months to see CoCo and little did I know, but we knew each other. She immediately asked me how I was, hugged me, and proceeded to give me the long lost friend treatment. I thought she was messing with me and then 5 minutes later I realized I knew her from back in the day in Malden. Every session with her seemed unique and amazing. I had just seen her when a couple days later she contacted me and asked that I come back this Mon-Tue. Anyway, here's the intel you might find of interest. As it turns out, that was because Tue (today) was her last day as she's leaving for LA tomorrow. She's been taking English classes twice a week for a while and now is heading to the West coast for a few months to take classes full-time. She said she'll be back, but does not plan to go back to being a masseuse. Sadly, she will be missed. Never had a session with any other providers there, so unsure if I'll be going back.

Member #4772
10-09-13, 09:36
I hear you."Coco" or "Harmony" as she renamed herself gave the best hard massage I have ever had from an AMP. Back walk, knees. Etc. She always would crack my back like a chiro. Never shorted me on HH. In fact she would always say "for you extra time". And what a sweet personality. Never in a bad mood always joking with me. I tipped her extra for her massage and personality. I probably saw her 10 times and this is a little like losing a friend. She has told me now for 2 months she was leaving but I didn't want to believe it. One of my favorite AMPs of all time. Maybe #1.

I will still prefer this place to FBW because I abhor haggling during the massage and there is less here YMMV.

I understand there is a new young girl there. Anyone been there and seen her yet?She's still there came back from L. A a month ago

Just saw her this weekend

Bigben99
10-09-13, 10:42
He said he saw her yesterday. Her last day.

She's still there came back from L. A a month ago

Just saw her this weekend

MongerExpert
10-09-13, 11:37
On Bridge Street, anything?

TBone1970
10-09-13, 13:20
Went back to bambo because I am stupid and she called me (I don't like providers calling). I was horny and decided to give it another shot. Not too many places offer up a BBBJ. Unfortunately I had the same result. Bad dry breath. It is just not worth it. I guessed the first time was a bad day, but I was wrong. Rough dry smelly tongue. Even during the massage that hot breath was all I could smell.

Do not waste your time. I am skeeved out that she called me, now I have to get a new monger phone.

Bambo is a luny she is ultra paranoid when you first meet then will harrass you once she realizes you are not leo.

Stay away.

One note that may bother some is that she has 2 cameras upon arrival. I do not know if they record but I feel like she has enough info to bring everyone down if she ever got caught.

Spectator
10-09-13, 19:01
Pretty sure that's a long time aamp I've hit on occasion over the years. Typical rotation girls. Hit or miss. Never anything spectacular though.Yep, however the quality is 100% better than the grannies at the local rub-and-tug joints. Never a full hour, always full service, usually under 40.

Toodw
10-10-13, 04:18
I always choose 40 Harrison. 2nd floor, Jessica at "Diva".70 + 40 for the hour includes a Table shower, and she rubs me the right way. She's the hottest chic in the whole place too.

So call ahead if you're going at lunchtimeThank you so much!

Bigben99
10-10-13, 13:42
FYI. I will probably be there this weekend and will report back. Wendy (rumor has it cute and young) started yesterday and another is coming soon. Let me know if you get there first or know of anything else new in the Metrowest area.

Zealot123
10-10-13, 20:20
Went to a few places in Quincy, some new some old info. But here it goes.

1147 2nd Floor.

- Yes I'm posting about it again. Most know of the two girls normally working there Gina and Lilly. I have seen two other recently there as well. Cocoa, who I was told by Lilly only works on Sundays. She's got a big rack and will finish Russian for HE. Last week, they got another new girl. Fifi (SP) , who doesn't speak much english. She looks like, maybe around 30, decent cees. But english may have to improve if your are going to get more than typical HE out of her. She didn't seem to understand much of what I was saying. She also pretended to slit my throat on the flip, which I thought was very strange.

StarDay.

- Saw Linda, who is the regular there I believe. And for .6 got a BBBJ finish and left happy.

Satya
10-11-13, 00:00

1147 2nd Floor.

- Yes I'm posting about it again. Most know of the two girls normally working there Gina and Lilly. I have seen two other recently there as well. Cocoa, who I was told by Lilly only works on Sundays. She's got a big rack and will finish Russian for HE. Last week, they got another new girl. Fifi (SP) , who doesn't speak much english. She looks like, maybe around 30, decent cees. But english may have to improve if your are going to get more than typical HE out of her. She didn't seem to understand much of what I was saying. She also pretended to slit my throat on the flip, which I thought was very strange.

StarDay.

- Saw Linda, who is the regular there I believe. And for. 6 got a BBBJ finish and left happy.Sometimes what's left unsaid says more or invite PMs.

HappyDave
10-11-13, 08:54
Found on on CL unit 208 and one unit D. Last digits 7888 and 1764 are they the same if not which is the go too place. Thanks HD

BagTag
10-11-13, 10:09
Can you please provide links to Lida so others can maybe visit with her and see what can be accomplished. Thanks and have a good weekend.

Bagtag.

1147 2nd Floor.

StarDay.

- Saw Linda, who is the regular there I believe. And for. 6 got a BBBJ finish and left happy.

Knottellin
10-11-13, 10:58
Tried a couple of places in the last few weeks.

1 Mountain.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-tui-na-781-365-1589-28/22762818

Welcome To New Asian Tui na!

Stressed* Tense* Friendly, trained Asian staff will meet your needs!

Feel rejuvenated, relaxed, calm afterwards.

* Hot Pad * Asian Tuina *

* Treatment Benefits *

* Promote circulation, improve sleep.

* Relieve pain, stress, tensions.

* Feel calmness and tranquility,

* Visit us today *

* 781-365-1589.

* Open 7 days a week 9Am. 8pm (lHr: $80)

* 1 Mountain Road. Burlington Twn #sacons floor MA: N 95 Exit 34

Middle Aged Chinese woman. Nothing special to look at but not ugly. Massage wasn't bad. Ending was okay, OTC only. Overall rating,"meh". $80 house fee + tip. Probably won't return.

62 Montvale.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4122968599.html

Best massage here for you. Try! You'll know! (781-435-1762)

Miracle Relief of Pain and Stress.

This is Chinese traditional medicine treatment for Men & Women.

Licensed therapists treat your Neck / Shoulder / Back Pain, Stress, Insomnia,

Sport Injuries, Poor Digestion, Low Energy. Big Difference!

Open Hour:

10:00am to 8:30pm, Monday to Firday.

10:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday.

12:00noon to 5:00pm Sunday.

NATURAL HEALING OF ASIA.

62G Montvale Ave.

Stoneham, MA 02180.

Tel: 781-435-1762 (O)

www.naturalhealingofasiaboston.com

www.naturalhealingofasia.com

Call us to have a Miracle work for you!

Walk in ok!

I had high hopes for this one. Really attractive Chinese girl, probably late 20's. It was clear early on that nothing was going to happen though. Repeatedly re-covered me no matter how many times I "adjusted" the draping. Moved away immediately if I touched her. Decent massage though. $50 + $20 tip for the massage. No extras. Place seems totally legit.

RubMeNow
10-11-13, 16:04
Got sick of seeing all the old workers in my Quincy area so I decided to take a drive to Framingham to see about the new girl Wendy at pink. I will say she is very pretty and knows how to get the kinks out of my body. I also like the private parking in the back of the building and the back door. I don't like saying to much but I did leave happy. I would highly recommend this place as I will be returning very soon.

Smoke Screen
10-11-13, 19:15
I'm looking for any info about Reiki Spa. 908 Concord St, Framingham. Anybody here been there?

Rito1
10-11-13, 20:21
Found on on CL unit 208 and one unit D. Last digits 7888 and 1764 are they the same if not which is the go too place. Thanks HDHe is talking about 208 on the 2nd floor. Unit D is on the 1st floor.

Tickerr3165
10-11-13, 20:51
This review is somewhat belated, mostly due to time constraints and laziness. I'm not always interested in writing and collecting my thoughts enough in an effort to make sense to anyone else.

I had been reading so much about Providence, RI and will take a trip down there at some point. I just figured I should try a bit of Boston before I make that trip. Really intended to go to Diva after all the reading of the reviews. It seemed to be the best bet for my hard earned dollars. I actually called them and walked down the block. I ended up on the second floor of a Chinese beauty salon, learning after the fact that Diva was a couple more doors down. I think this place is Lotus? Anyway told the pretty girl at the desk that I called earlier which she confirmed, I had in fact called Diva but she was playing along. Got a cute short spinner named Coco. Short pixy hair cut with a bit of a belly. My guess left over from pregnancy. Anyway got in the room undressed and assumed the position. Massage was mediocre but did the job in relaxing me. My phone actually rang during the session, which I interrupted to see who was calling. It was Diva looking for me! Anyway on with the massage, with minimal tease right before the flip and after the flip the ending was somewhat mediocre with UTC top. Chemistry did not occur until after the finish when we started talking in spite of her limited English. Walls are paper thin as I could here fellow monger chatting it up with his provider, no bother though.

After I was finished and dressed the cutie at the front offered to cut my hair, I accepted and received a pretty decent cut and wash. Now that is FS. Would go back but would still like to get to Diva first! Maybe this weekend.

Mr Bao
10-11-13, 23:12
He is talking about 208 on the 2nd floor. Unit D is on the 1st floor.I didn't notice there was a UNIT D, but will review it sometime. As for RM208. I didn't like the constant questioning of how much green papers I have. I just bounced.

Spaz2580
10-12-13, 01:11
Never been but from previous reports all said legit. They seem to advertise w / a little hint of extras. But all reports on the guide in past say no go.

I'm looking for any info about Reiki Spa. 908 Concord St, Framingham. Anybody here been there?

Yellowfever023
10-12-13, 08:31
I didn't notice there was a UNIT D, but will review it sometime. As for RM208. I didn't like the constant questioning of how much green papers I have. I just bounced.I am surprised, I have been there and never been questioned about $. Are we talking about 1147, maybe I am confused?

Short Stroke
10-12-13, 10:27
Any reports on 381 Washington Street?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-asian-master-therapists-25/24953818

Bigben99
10-12-13, 11:17
6 posts only one offering any real intel or input. Time to contribute not just take.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-asian-master-therapists-25/24953818

Katokay
10-12-13, 12:58
I asked for Linda based on recent review. Got a Linda but told me it was her 1st day, so original Linda may have departed. This linda is funny looking bordering on retarded facial features. I kept trying to get a better look at her mish_mash face but it was hard. Massage may have been worse I've ever had. I actually left 20 minutes into massage.

Looks 2 (hey 2legs no balls)

Massage-1.

Damage40 +0

Pistol Pete 1
10-12-13, 13:47
Figured it was time to post on a recent experience.

Called this place, actually spoke to a guy that answered. Made an apt, headed down, easy to find, in a small strip plaza.

Not many cars there, has a sign on building. Place is as clean as clean can be. Paid the .80, and the guy gave me a tour. Saw a big TV with a couple couches and a pool table. Showed me the sauna and change room, like I said, Clean. So, I get changed and given a robe and sandles and a key for a locker. Hop in the sauna for about 15 minutes, this thing was smoking hot, got a great sweat going. Then, you shower yourself down. It felt like a gym at this point, has several showers. Then, as I go out, my masseuse is waiting and takes me to a room, we walk by the pool table. Massage starts and for the first 10 minutes, I was like, ok, this was a mistake, wasn't good at all. Then, starts to get better, about half hour in, I'm wondering if its same woman because its so good. She really gave a great massage all over. Good ending, no tip haggling, She was friendly and was a good experience. This was 2. 3 weeks ago, and I heard there is a woman receptionist now.

Location 8.

Cleanliness 10.

Massage 9.

Ending 8

Member #4772
10-12-13, 15:32
Got sick of seeing all the old workers in my Quincy area so I decided to take a drive to Framingham to see about the new girl Wendy at pink. I will say she is very pretty and knows how to get the kinks out of my body. I also like the private parking in the back of the building and the back door. I don't like saying to much but I did leave happy. I would highly recommend this place as I will be returning very soon.Walked in was was eating the other was eating sun flower seeds.

Nothing to look at face wise.

Did a U turn and went to FBW

Yellowfever023
10-12-13, 16:03
I asked for Linda based on recent review. Got a Linda but told me it was her 1st day, so original Linda may have departed. This linda is funny looking bordering on retarded facial features. I kept trying to get a better look at her mish_mash face but it was hard. Massage may have been worse I've ever had. I actually left 20 minutes into massage.

Looks 2 (hey 2legs no balls)

Massage-1.

Damage40 +0Kayto,

I did not pick up on it till I read the post a second time but it looks like she was not at the place you went. I will copy and paste.

"StarDay.

- Saw Linda, who is the regular there I believe."

Short Stroke
10-12-13, 17:05
6 posts only one offering any real intel or input. Time to contribute not just take.The reason I asked is because there are a few places in that same area that provide ladyboy services and not sure if this was one of them. Hence the post.

The ones I have seen have been well reviewed on here so there is no need to rehash quality providers with another review and make their phones ring off the the table.

A simple "I've seen the place but haven't visited" would at least tell me the place exists.

SpermSac
10-12-13, 17:28
6 posts only one offering any real intel or input. Time to contribute not just take.Location is a commercial business setting with parking to the rear. Haven't made the visit yet but location was scoped out. You can grab a DD coffee. Another location down the street is listed as ladyboy at 355 same street.

Spaz2580
10-12-13, 23:27
Haven't seen the place and haven't been. Sure it exists since it's advertised in backpage.

The reason I asked is because there are a few places in that same area that provide ladyboy services and not sure if this was one of them. Hence the post.

The ones I have seen have been well reviewed on here so there is no need to rehash quality providers with another review and make their phones ring off the the table.

A simple "I've seen the place but haven't visited" would at least tell me the place exists.

Mr Bao
10-12-13, 23:28
I am surprised, I have been there and never been questioned about $. Are we talking about 1147, maybe I am confused?It was that same spot.

I was acting like a noob, so I guess she was haggling me of how much I brought, but I didn't like the fact that she have asked before the session. Maybe if it was in the session or about to finish, but heck, she just thought she could haggle me before I accepted the session

Big Head
10-13-13, 01:08
Kayto,

I did not pick up on it till I read the post a second time but it looks like she was not at the place you went. I will copy and paste.

"StarDay.

- Saw Linda, who is the regular there I believe."I think Zealot was at 1073 when he saw Linda.

BH

WalterMitty
10-13-13, 04:11
Tried a walk-in, (I always call ahead) because the parking lot was empty. Two ladies working, or not working as in this case, both ran to the door. Pretty eager.

Both of them are kinda cute 30-40 yo's, I got what appeared to be the older of the two, Judy.

Started with acupressure over a towel for about 15 minutes, lost the towel and went into an excellent 15 minute tease, flipped for a timely release. She knew exactly what she was doing. OTC and UTC north and south. Very enthusiastic.

Finished with a very good therapeutic massage for about another half hour

I would recommend.

The other girl was sleeping on the couch as I was leaving.

60/40

MishMash
10-13-13, 08:25
This review is somewhat belated, mostly due to time constraints and laziness. I'm not always interested in writing and collecting my thoughts enough in an effort to make sense to anyone else.

I had been reading so much about Providence, RI and will take a trip down there at some point. I just figured I should try a bit of Boston before I make that trip. Really intended to go to Diva after all the reading of the reviews. It seemed to be the best bet for my hard earned dollars. I actually called them and walked down the block. I ended up on the second floor of a Chineise beauty salon, learning after the fact that Diva was a couple more doors down. I think this place is Lotus? Anyway told the pretty girl at the desk that I called earlier which she confirmed, I had in fact called Diva but she was playing along. Got a cute short spinner named Coco. Short pixy hair cut with a bit of a belly. My guess left over from pregnancy. Anyway got in the room undressed and assumed the position. Massage was mediocre but did the job in relaxing me. My phone actually rang during the session, which I interrupted to see who was calling. It was Diva looking for me! Anyway on with the massage, with minimal tease right before the flip and after the flip the ending was somewhat mediocre with UTC top. Chemistry did not occur until after the finish when we started talking in spite of her limited English. Walls are paper thin as I could here fellow monger chatting it up with his provider, no bother though.

After I was finished and dressed the cutie at the front offered to cut my hair, I accepted and received a pretty decent cut and wash. Now that is FS. Would go back but would still like to get to Diva first! Maybe this weekend.You were at 28 Harrison. Not the 40 buffet.

NorthShore123
10-13-13, 10:55
The reason I asked is because there are a few places in that same area that provide ladyboy services and not sure if this was one of them. Hence the post.

A simple "I've seen the place but haven't visited" would at least tell me the place exists.isn't the point of the site to post reviews if the provider has been reviewed or not? Not everyone has time to sit there and go through pages and pages to find a good provider thats close to them. I can see if the person has several reviews on page 1 or 2 but to come on here and only ask for advice and not give any and then use the I've only seen providers that have been reviewed before and I don't want to put up a review because people will call them is pretty silly. Got to give some to get some.

Spence80
10-13-13, 13:16

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-asian-master-therapists-25/24953818I believe this is Jen from Ninja's new place.

Porque No
10-13-13, 14:00
There is a Linda at Star. Very sweet. 30s, slender, attractive, B / C cup, no upsell, very GFE.

RobinHood2
10-13-13, 14:35
Just a heads up for whatever it is or isn't worth to you.

This has been my go to place since Ninja closed. I really like both Lilly and Gina and saw new girl CC last week and that was very nice as well.

Today everything changed for me. I called Gina on Friday and made an appointment with her for this morning. We agreed on 10:15. I called her this morning at 9:25 to confirm and she asked if we could make it 10:30 instead. I said sure. I got there early and waited in the parking lot and Gina called at 10:20 to ask where I was and she would come down and let me into the building (back entrance locked on Sunday) She came down and got me gave me a big hello and then said " Oh Honey my boss made an appointment for me for this morning and I can't see you. You see new girl, she's very, very nice you'll like her" I wasn't happy at all and told her so and she kept saying I promise you'll be very happy." Well I was there so I said OK. She took the fee, and get on the table and then she comes in with a 5', at least 175, butter face, huge saggy boobs and at least 50 years old. I had my glasses off but I could see the outline and started to get up and ask for my $$ back. Gina said " I'll stay and do some massage also" So Gina is is rubbing my butt and thighs and the other woman CoCo is making circles on my back. Gina knows I'm not happy and after 10 minutes says " I have to go for my appt." It was awful! All she had to do was tell me that her boss booked her when I called to confirm. And the kicker is. Her "appointment" never showed up. At least not while I was there. Cocoa has no clue, is fat and ugly. Terrible experience. I've been doing this more than 40 years and this was the worst I ever had.

For whatever it's worth. I'll never go back there.

Top Floor
10-13-13, 15:29
Has anybody tried to video their massage session?

TheHotAzn
10-13-13, 16:25
Just a heads up for whatever it is or isn't worth to you.

This has been my go to place since Ninja closed. I really like both Lilly and Gina and saw new girl CC last week and that was very nice as well.

Today everything changed for me. I called Gina on Friday and made an appointment with her for this morning. We agreed on 10:15. I called her this morning at 9:25 to confirm and she asked if we could make it 10:30 instead. I said sure. I got there early and waited in the parking lot and Gina called at 10:20 to ask where I was and she would come down and let me into the building (back entrance locked on Sunday) She came down and got me gave me a big hello and then said " Oh Honey my boss made an appointment for me for this morning and I can't see you. You see new girl, she's very, very nice you'll like her" I wasn't happy at all and told her so and she kept saying I promise you'll be very happy." Well I was there so I said OK. She took the fee, and get on the table and then she comes in with a 5', at least 175, butter face, huge saggy boobs and at least 50 years old. I had my glasses off but I could see the outline and started to get up and ask for my $$ back. Gina said " I'll stay and do some massage also" So Gina is is rubbing my butt and thighs and the other woman CoCo is making circles on my back. Gina knows I'm not happy and after 10 minutes says " I have to go for my appt." It was awful! All she had to do was tell me that her boss booked her when I called to confirm. And the kicker is. Her "appointment" never showed up. At least not while I was there. Cocoa has no clue, is fat and ugly. Terrible experience. I've been doing this more than 40 years and this was the worst I ever had.

For whatever it's worth. I'll never go back there.Wow, much different than the last review. But tysm for the heads up, I was literally just about to go make an apptment with coco too. Phew! Much obliged, happy hunt gents!

TheHotAzn
10-13-13, 16:30
Saw coco again a week ago, rang diva, buzzed in. Up to 2D but for some reason told me to walk over to 2G. In I went and there was coco! Kinda strange because I heard all the spas in there were different owners. Whatever I guess, so we started our session. HH for. 5, good stretchin of the back, then starts the tease after 10min (its fine by me, I'm there for her tease anyway). Then up came the shirt and played with the pups. She's kinda fatter now, she wears like a bathing suit underwear thing so it was kinda hard to UTC bottom. But the time with her was nice. Except for the fact that the mama kept coming in and out of 2G door to make sure things were done "proper". Guess some girls had troubles with some of you mongering gents askin for more. So huge finish, got dressed, left. 4, and off I went for some good ol' boston grub. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

MickPK
10-13-13, 17:36
857-243-3040

We open 7 days 10AM-9PM

Sunday 10AM-7:00PM.

430 marrett Road Lexington. MA 02421Hit Marrett last week and drew Angela again. Unlike my visit with her in August, I was pretty disappointed with this one. Paid for the hour massage, but it was more like a drawn out tease. Don't get me wrong, the tease was good, but I'm accustomed to getting a decent massage before the flip when I come here. And despite that she recognized me as a repeat customer, she started haggling for an excessive donation (more than the last time I saw her) to let the girls out, so I passed on that. When we were done, I checked the clock and noted I was shorted at least 15 minutes. I presented her a tip reflecting that, but she started whining and pouting so I finally just produced the $40 she was looking for and let her know I was disappointed in being shorted on time; she didn't seem too concerned once she got her money. I'll try to avoid her if I return in the near future.

Member #5269
10-13-13, 22:08
Went and saw Coco tonight. She only works Sundays. Called up around 5:55 to let know I was there. Kinda weird standing outside the building waiting for her to come downstairs and unlock the door. Anyways up to the place donation 40 for half. Gave 15 minutes of good rub down then 10 of a nice tease, good feather touch. Flip and more feather touch then she let her huge C's out. She is older, I wouldn't say she's 50 like the previous poster, nor is she fat. I will more than likely see her again. I think I've been spoiled by Angel though, still looking for someone like her. One thing is Coco dried my back off with the towel she then put back folded nicely on the table for the next customer. Kinda disgusting. Anyways got the full half, 40 40 left happy.

Short Stroke
10-14-13, 21:08
I believe this is Jen from Ninja's new place.Called Sunday and talked to a Tiffany. Looks an extended lunch break is in order.

Score777
10-15-13, 00:05
Went and saw Coco tonight. She only works Sundays. Called up around 5:55 to let know I was there. Kinda weird standing outside the building waiting for her to come downstairs and unlock the door. Anyways up to the place donation 40 for half. Gave 15 minutes of good rub down then 10 of a nice tease, good feather touch. Flip and more feather touch then she let her huge C's out. She is older, I wouldn't say she's 50 like the previous poster, nor is she fat. I will more than likely see her again. I think I've been spoiled by Angel though, still looking for someone like her. One thing is Coco dried my back off with the towel she then put back folded nicely on the table for the next customer. Kinda disgusting. Anyways got the full half, 40 40 left happy.Next time you go, go to the bathroom and see the face cloths soaking in a pail with all the sperm from the previous customers. Now you are getting a great mix of many types of sperm. They never get sanitized. Where is the health department? They should check all these places and close them down. Never mind the extras, just on the hygiene. Think about it!

I had a massage in Malden and the girl took the towel I used to make a face cushion, folded it and put it back at the end of the table for the next customer. I confronted her and she said you only put your head on it, still clean. Sure!

TheHotAzn
10-15-13, 04:21
Forgot that I went to 2 b after the session with coco and a nice evening in boston. Decided to spoil myself and finish off with a blast (pun intended).

Went to 40 for the roulette feel, and got buzzed in. Went up and saw a tallish asian, brought me into 2 b and I asked for the half. I forgot if it was .4 or .5 but either way it was worth it. If I can recall the name of the provider it was like "-E.E" '(or like jeejee or leelee). Did good work on my back, lower legs, and good suttle teases here and there. Got the flip, played with some otc everywhere, she had nice long hair and was a great finish view-wise. Tipped .4 and off I went. Mama / provider was layin on the couch with swag saying I had a good time or not. I just chuckled and went.

Always fun here at the "buffet". So far this is my only go to place, till I feel adventurous somewhere else.

Spaz2580
10-15-13, 09:04
Have also read in previous reviews that 2 G & 2 D are same owners. Nice reporting.

Saw coco again a week ago, rang diva, buzzed in. Up to 2D but for some reason told me to walk over to 2G. In I went and there was coco! Kinda strange because I heard all the spas in there were different owners. Whatever I guess, so we started our session. HH for. 5, good stretchin of the back, then starts the tease after 10min (its fine by me, I'm there for her tease anyway). Then up came the shirt and played with the pups. She's kinda fatter now, she wears like a bathing suit underwear thing so it was kinda hard to UTC bottom. But the time with her was nice. Except for the fact that the mama kept coming in and out of 2G door to make sure things were done "proper". Guess some girls had troubles with some of you mongering gents askin for more. So huge finish, got dressed, left. 4, and off I went for some good ol' boston grub. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

JamSr
10-15-13, 11:30
Saw Bella recently. Super sweet. Incredible time with her.

My only concern was the house now takes .80. First time I've paid that to the house.

Bella seems to be more beautiful if that is possible.

Short Stroke
10-15-13, 11:49
I believe this is Jen from Ninja's new place.You are correct and she desires to be UTR. Made the call for an early lunch 60/40. Appointment only no walk ins.

DickieDewu2
10-15-13, 12:52
Tried going to Jolin's, Thai Bodyworks (bBa) and 1235 Wash st, (Wey). Never dropped my shoes and walked out. It seems that they are now pushing the ladyboy massages. While a massage is a massage, Jr and friends say nope. Know up front what you are getting.

Southshoreboy
10-15-13, 15:29
Dear Frenz.

Has anyone visited L & J Massage in Abington (intersection of 139 and 18)? How was the experience?

Momo2
10-15-13, 18:13
Saw Bella recently. Super sweet. Incredible time with her.

My only concern was the house now takes .80. First time I've paid that to the house.

Bella seems to be more beautiful if that is possible.Last time I went I got the full hour instead of the 45 minute version she used to give out. I understand if others won't pay that much to the house. Its all in what you value. She is Bella after all.