PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103]

MisterO
06-01-24, 15:02
Mina will not be coming back, but Monica tells me she will be back 6/1.We will all miss Mina, but any of you know where any of the other girls from VIP / NLBC are like Lisa, Kiki, Daisy, Yoona, Cici, etc are?

Pete The Great
06-01-24, 16:49
We will all miss Mina, but any of you know where any of the other girls from VIP / NLBC are like Lisa, Kiki, Daisy, Yoona, Cici, etc are?Lisa / Yoona and Daisy are in Texas and will not return. Decent chance we could see Cici and Kiki return though (Cici was there in Feb).

King Kon
06-01-24, 17:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Seekingcs
06-01-24, 17:49
I can't confirm this is who he was referencing but sounds like my experience with this Rosely.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/rosely-28415.htmlI can confirm she is the best at teasing I have met. Almost constant teasing with a nice massage. HE finish. I'll be returning.

InspiredDazes
06-02-24, 13:09
This is absolutely phenomenal intel.

We're talking the same Vivian that used to work at MRC, right?

When will she start working at serenity spa?

Thank you! Exciting news.It's the same Vivian. I just saw her this morning at Serenity, her ass is still amazing! Told me she's only here for 5 more days before going back to school.

Soutener
06-03-24, 15:23
It's the same Vivian. I just saw her this morning at Serenity, her ass is still amazing! Told me she's only here for 5 more days before going back to school.What street is this one off of?

Google returns a few Serenity Spa results.

AlexRound
06-03-24, 16:21
Hi SD mongers.

Visiting from LA and looking to try out a SD place tomorrow. I'm only looking for a good tease and HJ with an ideally pretty girl. Thanks!

Manuel128
06-03-24, 17:16
What street is this one off of?

Google returns a few Serenity Spa results.Ashford. Near convoy area. Manny.

NineInches
06-03-24, 20:21
Hi SD mongers.

Visiting from LA and looking to try out a SD place tomorrow. I'm only looking for a good tease and HJ with an ideally pretty girl. Thanks!Try Stars Spa in Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

I had Lorena, 5'3, long black hair, attractive to me, nice MM C's started with a great massage IMHO and on the flip Happy Ending with cumming on her Tits. HF. 8 HR and tipped. 6 Will try to see her again.

Stl Danish
06-03-24, 21:31
Recently had a session with her. Legit-only. She's hot. I have heard she's a tough (if not) impossible nut to crack for a HE. Anyone have tips? She was asking questions about had I been there before, who did I see, etc. Definitely feeling me out, but I came away with a great massage and full balls. Feel free to DM. I know this place is a sensitive topic for whatever reason.

Yamihit858
06-04-24, 21:50
Had a great sesh with Vivian this morning, super athletic and has great service, she tells me she's leaving in three days, but might leave earlier. I saw another girl who looks great and had a lot o makeup compared to Vivian, whom was very minimal.

Nannersd
06-04-24, 22:03
Recently had a session with her. Legit-only. She's hot. I have heard she's a tough (if not) impossible nut to crack for a HE. Anyone have tips? She was asking questions about had I been there before, who did I see, etc. Definitely feeling me out, but I came away with a great massage and full balls. Feel free to DM. I know this place is a sensitive topic for whatever reason.Wonder if she is the same Helen that used to be at L Massage in Lemon Grove. She was hot and was legit, not even a HJ, but after many visits would watch me self service. Gave one hell of a massage for you guys asking "why did you go back".

Nothing24
06-05-24, 02:18
A friend tipped me off about Aqua Spa on Morena Blvd. Thank you friend. Greeted by one girl, but she was busy, and introduced me to Zoey.

She's heading out of town but will return the 10th of June I believe. Awesome.Was in the area around lunch time and figured I would stop by. Happened to also draw Zoe, so she's still around. Very nice girl and knows how to please. She speaks just enough English to communicate and has a great personality. No negotiations as well. Was going to tip standard 140 for HHR but I had an extra 10 so I gave it to her since I was leaving a very satisfied customer. Can't speak for her massage skills because I let her know right away what I was there for. She seemed to think that we had met before and initially I tried to tell her we hadn't but she was insistent so I let her believe it was me after all LOL. She mentioned mornings are typically very slow there so if any of you guys want little to no interruptions, maybe try going early. She introduced me to Summer who looked hot to me, wouldn't have minded drawing her as well. Fendi or Fairy (not sure on pronunciation) was very bubbly and came over to flirt and sat on my lap. Briefly met 'Happy' also. They all seemed pretty lovely to me, not a bad one in the bunch. I had only visited Aqua once a couple months before and they also had a good group of girls back then. You probably can't go wrong with any of them from what I can tell.

MoonGood
06-05-24, 10:45
Had a great sesh with Vivian this morning, super athletic and has great service, she tells me she's leaving in three days, but might leave earlier. I saw another girl who looks great and had a lot o makeup compared to Vivian, whom was very minimal.Strange. I saw "Vivian" last night and see said she was going to be here for another three weeks. Wonder if it was the same girl.

SDJaziKing
06-05-24, 11:51
Was in the area around lunch time and figured I would stop by. Happened to also draw Zoe, so she's still around. Very nice girl and knows how to please. She speaks just enough English to communicate and has a great personality. No negotiations as well. Was going to tip standard 140 for HHR but I had an extra 10 so I gave it to her since I was leaving a very satisfied customer. Can't speak for her massage skills because I let her know right away what I was there for. She seemed to think that we had met before and initially I tried to tell her we hadn't but she was insistent so I let her believe it was me after all LOL. She mentioned mornings are typically very slow there so if any of you guys want little to no interruptions, maybe try going early. She introduced me to Summer who looked hot to me, wouldn't have minded drawing her as well. Fendi or Fairy (not sure on pronunciation) was very bubbly and came over to flirt and sat on my lap. Briefly met 'Happy' also. They all seemed pretty lovely to me, not a bad one in the bunch. I had only visited Aqua once a couple months before and they also had a good group of girls back then. You probably can't go wrong with any of them from what I can tell.Did admin forget about this spa is Mimi's.

GoKipper
06-05-24, 12:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Yamihit858
06-05-24, 13:02
Strange. I saw "Vivian" last night and see said she was going to be here for another three weeks. Wonder if it was the same girl.The one I saw was super fit and wearing a "Diasy Dukes" like outfit. And will be leaving soon, sad to hear that she won't be back for a while.

ElmersGoo
06-05-24, 14:55
I think when this happens, the post should not be removed, just edited for one of the worst reviews ever. Consequences needed. Add in, negotiations and upsell was horrible, breath smelled like ass, ended up with $200 HJ, etc. And thank you for your service.

This user was clearly a paid shill for New Oriental Massage MP, he has a network of 20-30 users where he posts fake reports all over the US.

I'm fucking sick of this shit so I'm no longer going to allow ANYBODY to review New Oriental Massage.

To all you guys who hate shills like I do if somebody posts about NOM then report it so I can get rid of the user.

To whoever is doing this, this is the second time I'm cleaning up after you, if I have to do it again I will edit your posts and say some really bad shit about whoever is paying you to post for them. I suggest you find a different site to do this shit on.

This post will lead this thread for several months.

A2

Dog Rice
06-05-24, 15:21
Folks,

Just wondering whether any one has any experience w / Cloud Nine (near Rancho Penasquitos) and other AMPs nearby. With my recent work, not much time to go out of the North County zone.

Thank you.

MrMurphy54
06-05-24, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

MoonGood
06-05-24, 17:53
The one I saw was super fit and wearing a "Diasy Dukes" like outfit. And will be leaving soon, sad to hear that she won't be back for a while.Yep. Same girl. Had a great time!

Dog Rice
06-05-24, 18:51
Thank you!! Cloud Nine seems to be very legit. Surprised that you got extra.

Did not aware of Lavendar M in Poway. Is it strict HJ place?

I am mainly looking for good massage and with BJ.. Not looking for FS.

I've been to Cloud Nine, but only because a therapist that I knew had started working there. Great massage and extras, but she's already gone. This was a few months back. I recognized the manager from another nearby spot (Palace) so you'll get a great massage, but I wouldn't expect much, if anything, with regards to extras.

You have options that aren't to far in any direction. Drive south an exit or two (Mira Mesa) and you can find the full meal deal at Erma. Drive east and there are a few in Poway (Lavendar M). And drive north a couple of exits to RB (Ark, Lucky Foot Spa, Strength, HZ). There are options everywhere, depending on what you want.

Msog1
06-05-24, 20:30
Fit Vivian Serenity Spa.

Her tiny body reminded me sort of a skinnier Zara from the library or maybe a younger darker Cherry with an even rounder face. She had little blue Jean daisy dukes. Tight little ass. Nice little tits. She says she is from Singapore. I estimate her age to be about 32 to 37. Slight landing strip: But she couldn't take a cock. First two minutes she was already like uggh too strong gentle gently. What you eat why too strong? Can't see you next time. No 2 hours. Only thirty minute next time or I can't work. Tapped out at the half hour mark. Stiff legs. How can anyone cum like that? I didn't. Needs a vacation or some yoga. Might consider an HH but doubt it. Won't repeat. Really wanted to like this one even though I know she was a bit older. Got a glimpse of Emma and Cece. Cece was older maybe 5 ft 110 but fuckable and Emma seemed younger maybe 5'4 115 big tits but did not look too firm.

Body - 9.

Face - 7.

DFK - 10.

Dick handling - 3 . Small penis dream. Could not go the distance.

VIP room - 5 - bed too low. Midget bed.

Try at least once. Yes.

HappyHead
06-05-24, 22:03
Blue Orchid Spa in the 24 Hour Fitness parking lot (same building as 711). Ask for Sofia. She is late 20's early 30's. She is attractive and wears dress. Decent massage and HJ finish. She will probably come off standoffish because she never seen you before and will ask how you know her name. She is super friendly and cool after a few visits.

Folks,

Just wondering whether any one has any experience w / Cloud Nine (near Rancho Penasquitos) and other AMPs nearby. With my recent work, not much time to go out of the North County zone.

Thank you.

MrMurphy54
06-06-24, 09:19

I am mainly looking for good massage and with BJ.. Not looking for FS.Yep, I only got extras at Cloud Nine because I knew this gal from somewhere else.

You can get what you're looking for (and more) at Lavender M. Young hotties are not on the menu, but I've seen some decent Milfy ladies there.

DoubleEntendre
06-06-24, 10:54
Strange. I saw "Vivian" last night and see said she was going to be here for another three weeks. Wonder if it was the same girl.
The one I saw was super fit and wearing a "Diasy Dukes" like outfit. And will be leaving soon, sad to hear that she won't be back for a while.
Yep. Same girl. Had a great time!Asked her last night and she says she's staying until early Saturday evening. Regardless, it's probably a bad idea to wait 'til the last day anyway owing to the rush of last-minute mongers and Vivian's propensity to take off sooner than expected.

Vivian's English is decent but by no means perfect. She may have gotten the words 'days' and 'weeks' confused. Vivian sports a short frame with a super athletic build and robust ass.

She also mentioned she doesn't have plans on coming back until sometime next year. However, knowing Vivian *if* her stint here goes well she may return sooner.

Hope this bit of intel helps. Peace.

Dtbj69
06-06-24, 15:52
I goto lavender a few times a month.

They do offer CBJ / bbj.

Decent massage with lots of teasing also.

I am mainly looking for good massage and with BJ.. Not looking for FS.

Abaddon1
06-06-24, 16:46
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm looking for some fun tonight could you guys suggest something? In meantime, I'll look something on Google as well.

Thank you.

Lost531
06-06-24, 21:00
Driving by Greenfield in El Cajon, saw the bright scrolling sign for a massage store. This was no ordinary sign you can't help it but to catch your eye. I had read a couple of reviews about it and decided to check it out. The previous review was right this place was nice. It was huge. Bigger than most places I have been. It felt a little too big. Anyways I was greeted by Coco. Beautiful 5 foot tall, long hair, big lips, Chinese girl. Maybe about 28 years old. She took me to first room, really nice. Big room with a couch, I thought to myself, definitely a place for fun. As soon as she closed the door it was straight to action. Started making out, walked toward the couch, her dress came off. I was thinking. I haven't even paid the house fee. We kept making out, with her naked now, then she remembered the house money. We both laughed. I handed her the 70, and 200 tip. She got dressed left for supplies and returned. The minute she returned it was on again. She had nice mm Ds, with small beautiful dark nipple. Soft and really tight body. It was amazing experience, totally unexpected, sometimes you just get lucky. Apparently she is the new girl here, and she had not been in San Diego in years. I am sure everyone experience will be different but I don't think you will leave unsatisfied. 12 XX Greenfield. Coco is definitely a 9 in service. Never got around to massage.

PanchoVilla69
06-07-24, 01:06
Hello mongers been out of the Spa game for a min and all my old ATFs relocated for the most part, seeking out current new talent. So I'm turning to you guys in hopes of big tit Spa girl information Ds or above. Please feel free to DM me. I will do my best to reciprocate the information. Happy and safe huntings gents.

Abaddon1
06-07-24, 01:26
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm looking for some fun tonight could you guys suggest something? In meantime, I'll look something on Google as well.

Thank you.Was Actually waiting someone to reply back till 6 pm. I was searching for a good spa on google and yahoo actually found one 7 miles away from my place I stay. It had only 1 Star on google I was bit worried in the beginning but it was only spa who actually answered the phone call. The Spa was pretty small, not bad tho. I liked the vibe, They asked me wait in a room it smelled good. A Asian woman came into my room, she was good I mean she was cute I liked her hehe. We had some small talks, I asked her few questions my suggestion don't ever do that (they might not like). She was applying oil on cock and rubbing it around and she started sucking it so hard it was pleasant feeling I had after long time. She almost drained me off, before I took things myself We tried couple of positions like doggy and I asked to lay down and first time had missionary position It was best, everyone should try this position at least once.

I paid in the reception before getting inside the room, they charged me 200 $ for 30 minutes.

LipLover 88
06-07-24, 05:50
Driving by Greenfield in El Cajon, saw the bright scrolling sign for a massage store. This was no ordinary sign you can't help it but to catch your eye. I had read a couple of reviews about it and decided to check it out. The previous review was right this place was nice. It was huge. Bigger than most places I have been. It felt a little too big. Anyways I was greeted by Coco. Beautiful 5 foot tall, long hair, big lips, Chinese girl. Maybe about 28 years old. She took me to first room, really nice. Big room with a couch, I thought to myself, definitely a place for fun. As soon as she closed the door it was straight to action. Started making out, walked toward the couch, her dress came off. I was thinking. I haven't even paid the house fee. We kept making out, with her naked now, then she remembered the house money. We both laughed. I handed her the 70, and 200 tip. She got dressed left for supplies and returned. The minute she returned it was on again. She had nice mm Ds, with small beautiful dark nipple. Soft and really tight body. It was amazing experience, totally unexpected, sometimes you just get lucky. Apparently she is the new girl here, and she had not been in San Diego in years. I am sure everyone experience will be different but I don't think you will leave unsatisfied. 12 XX Greenfield. Coco is definitely a 9 in service. Never got around to massage.$$70 are you nuts LOL I gave her $$20 total my experience was great. Happing hunting.

RolfTorren
06-07-24, 10:36
You seem to have overpaid in the past with tips reflecting your euphoria. 220-240 is really the going rate these days. I usually try forn200 if I can get away with it.

Driving by Greenfield in El Cajon, saw the bright scrolling sign for a massage store. This was no ordinary sign you can't help it but to catch your eye. I had read a couple of reviews about it and decided to check it out. The previous review was right this place was nice. It was huge. Bigger than most places I have been. It felt a little too big. Anyways I was greeted by Coco. Beautiful 5 foot tall, long hair, big lips, Chinese girl. Maybe about 28 years old. She took me to first room, really nice. Big room with a couch, I thought to myself, definitely a place for fun. As soon as she closed the door it was straight to action. Started making out, walked toward the couch, her dress came off. I was thinking. I haven't even paid the house fee. We kept making out, with her naked now, then she remembered the house money. We both laughed. I handed her the 70, and 200 tip. She got dressed left for supplies and returned. The minute she returned it was on again. She had nice mm Ds, with small beautiful dark nipple. Soft and really tight body. It was amazing experience, totally unexpected, sometimes you just get lucky. Apparently she is the new girl here, and she had not been in San Diego in years. I am sure everyone experience will be different but I don't think you will leave unsatisfied. 12 XX Greenfield. Coco is definitely a 9 in service. Never got around to massage.

Abaddon1
06-07-24, 16:24
Was Actually waiting someone to reply back till 6 pm. I was searching for a good spa on google and yahoo actually found one 7 miles away from my place I stay. It had only 1 Star on google I was bit worried in the beginning but it was only spa who actually answered the phone call. The Spa was pretty small, not bad tho. I liked the vibe, They asked me wait in a room it smelled good. A Asian woman came into my room, she was good I mean she was cute I liked her hehe. We had some small talks, I asked her few questions my suggestion don't ever do that (they might not like). She was applying oil on cock and rubbing it around and she started sucking it so hard it was pleasant feeling I had after long time. She almost drained me off, before I took things myself We tried couple of positions like doggy and I asked to lay down and first time had missionary position It was best, everyone should try this position at least once.

I paid in the reception before getting inside the room, they charged me 200 $ for 30 minutes.Hey Sorry forgot to mention the name of the Spa its "ME SPA", few people messaged me privately. My apologies to everyone.

BearD
06-07-24, 18:00
Anybody try the new Heavenly Spa that replaced Luxe? They have a bunch of very professional sounding massage varieties and even eyelash service, which makes me think it's legit. I'll try them next week if nobody has heard anything.

Smllbybgcck
06-07-24, 22:53
You seem to have overpaid in the past with tips reflecting your euphoria. 220-240 is really the going rate these days. I usually try forn200 if I can get away with it.I always have really good success with 200 total. Seems like the less I give them the better service they seem to give. And they seem genuinely happy. Weird how their attitudes shift. A week later they can have a worse attitude though. Seems like the first time is the best time anyways. So much out there to over pay.

Msog1
06-08-24, 13:06
I always have really good success with 200 total. Seems like the less I give them the better service they seem to give. And they seem genuinely happy. Weird how their attitudes shift. A week later they can have a worse attitude though. Seems like the first time is the best time anyways. So much out there to over pay.Yes. Same. It is rare that if I give more the session ever gets better. The non greedy girl that makes you feel special is a feeling stays with you forever. Even if they become bitches later you can still appreciate them. Because there is always someone lurking that will cock block you later someway somehow. There is a higher power regulates them. Maybe an old one you pumped in the past so they know and don't want their bottom bitched to get tired. Some even tell me crazy shit like I don't want you to be mad or point at the camera or hush their lips or say everyone knows you. You can't be here. There is a jealous cock blocker out there and it can be a woman or man so when a girl accepts less. Do it and do not feel bad about it. I have seen many hug the client, pump them up, introduce them to all the other girls and later come back sticking their finger in their mouths and saying he stinks or whatever bumbling in Chinese so I never feel guilty about low offers. If they like us that is not our fault. The ones that are greedy you can tell write away. Especially if they want extra for BBJ. The main thing to figure out are the ones that watch the clock.

DoubleEntendre
06-08-24, 15:06
Anybody try the new Heavenly Spa that replaced Luxe? They have a bunch of very professional sounding massage varieties and even eyelash service, which makes me think it's legit. I'll try them next week if nobody has heard anything.I drove by a week or so ago and the place looks legit from the outside. I'd be surprised if any extras are offered there, but you never know.

Johnsamos
06-08-24, 16:53
[Deleted by Admin]

NineInches
06-08-24, 22:16
I went back to see Lorena. This time had 4 hand with Kiki and Lorena for an hour. . 70.

Loved their 4 hands. At the flip, enjoyed both of them playing with me and Lorena and Kiki finished me off. I was just enjoying the HE.

Total donation 140 each.

FiestaMan
06-09-24, 02:49
I've been venturing out to Korean MPs but after multiple visits I have yet to get a BBBJ. Is this even available at Korean places? Does it just take more visits? Thanks in advance.Mercury Spa all day long.

Deeto420
06-09-24, 18:12
Fellow mongers,

I'm in need of a masseuse with a big firm ass.

Nothing too jiggly. Just firm and big.

Happy hunting!

Nzox34
06-09-24, 20:36
Anybody try the new Heavenly Spa that replaced Luxe? They have a bunch of very professional sounding massage varieties and even eyelash service, which makes me think it's legit. I'll try them next week if nobody has heard anything.I called an made an appointment, but no extras were offered, massage was pretty good tho.

TakeTheatrain
06-10-24, 11:03
Hey guys, new here and new to this world. I was looking to dip my toes in. I don't want FS quite yet, but was thinking it would be great to have a nuru massage with a Russian HE. Would love someone with some nice jugs and maybe even decent massage skills. Any recommendations on a location and maybe a lady you recommend? Thanks for all the help, this thread is quite interesting.

Jaguar300ZX
06-10-24, 12:50
Fellow mongers,
I'm in need of a masseuse with a big firm ass.
Nothing too jiggly. Just firm and big.
Happy hunting!You want the famous Sophia at Moon in Mission Gorge -You're welcome.

Johnsamos
06-10-24, 16:35
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday. Today I decided to roll the dice on rubrankings. Found a lot of ads for massage places, one I started communicating with them they all seemed to list the same address and they were naming different girls and sending pictures of completely different girls. Was kind of turned off by this, but I was in the mood, so why not. Went to the address, it's a house FYI. A thin Asian man answers the door. Confirmations, leads you to a back room. As I enter I see a women that wasn't in any of the pictures sent across all the different phone numbers. So I was out, walked right out of the room, as I'm putting my shoes back on to leave the house I ask the man, "is this the only girl? He was reluctant to show me the other girl, but eventually takes me upstairs. I enter to a girl sleeping, she wakes up. About 5'5" a cups, thin. Her English is very good, she asks if I want condom (this place offers BBFS). I say condom on, payment is exchanged. Quick rinse, back to room and we start exchanging pleasures. Boob sucking, light fingering, she has me lay down give some BLS, and BBBJ both in my opinion very good, almost finished right there. Got her off me, started with some DATY, very responsive she came. So then I went in with one finger and kept dinning, she came again. At this point she is getting vocal, saying fuck me and load moaning. Either deserves an academy award or it was genuine. I think it was the later, because I could feel the cum on my lips and mouth while DATY. I enjoy this for a bit, then move to 69 for a quick session before putting the hat on. Started in missionary, then doggie and a couple other positions. I will say she only came once while junior was inside, she was really responsive in missionary. You could feel here gripping hard, and when she came it was sensational. She had some leg shaking and everything. After that I think she was burnt out, because she wasn't as sensitive. Pulled out after a few positions, wants to finish COF (the host had promised this). But she denied also wouldn't go back to BBBJ. So we just finished with me laying down HJ. The ending was really anticlimactic, but the rest was amazing. Clean up, little chit chat, Becky seemed sad I was going, wanted me to stay and talk for awhile but I had to get back to work. Not sure how many girls are there, I heard several voices in the kitchen but didn't see them. Becky said she literally just got here from China 2 months ago. Hope this helps someone, happy mongering and stay safe.

Spoonyg
06-10-24, 18:08
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday. Today I decided to roll the dice on rubrankings. .That's the c-org house. They used to have one in carlsbad too but I haven't seen it advertised in a bit, I wonder if they closed it.

Doretti
06-10-24, 21:47
Not sure why it's taken me so long to give this place a try. It's had solid reviews for some years. After a fail with "Miss River", I was in the area and decided to walk in and take my chances. Glad I did. The place is nice and open and airy, not so dark that you can't see the bills in your wallet. Ha! After a 5 minute wait, Tina came to get me. She was welcoming, friendly and vivacious. She also did one of the best face down teases I've had in quite a while. When it was time for the flip, I was having so much fun she asked if I wanted to continue the tease or turn over. I had to think about that for a minute but did decide to turn. After a slow and sensuous HJ I was completely relaxed. Her English was pretty good and that made it all the more enjoyable. They have an option for 45 minutes, which I took, at 55, and she was happy with 60 tip. I think she was pretty fit, not a great beauty, and God only knows how old but I do recommend and I will return.

Doretti.

TacoManVa
06-11-24, 09:53
Not sure why it's taken me so long to give this place a try. It's had solid reviews for some years. After a fail with "Miss River", I was in the area and decided to walk in and take my chances. Glad I did. The place is nice and open and airy, not so dark that you can't see the bills in your wallet. Ha! After a 5 minute wait, Tina came to get me. She was welcoming, friendly and vivacious. She also did one of the best face down teases I've had in quite a while. When it was time for the flip, I was having so much fun she asked if I wanted to continue the tease or turn over. I had to think about that for a minute but did decide to turn. After a slow and sensuous HJ I was completely relaxed. Her English was pretty good and that made it all the more enjoyable. They have an option for 45 minutes, which I took, at 55, and she was happy with 60 tip. I think she was pretty fit, not a great beauty, and God only knows how old but I do recommend and I will return.

Doretti.Agree 💯 Tina and Lili both are excellent at teasing the taint, squeezing the balls when face down. A true art. Haha.

BeachDrone
06-11-24, 11:27
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday. Today I decided to roll the dice on rubrankings. Found a lot of ads for massage places, one I started communicating with them they all seemed to list the same addressI had a better-than-decent experience here. Was a little thrown off by a man answering the door, though. Nevertheless, I was told to go upstairs where I met Lisa. She was pretty, about 30-35, shapely, natural Cs. We went into the room and she showed me the menu on her phone and asked for payment. On the menu was BBFS. Decided to live dangerously and chose that. She said that is "sucky-sucky no condom. " I tried to explain what she told me was BBBJ, and BBFS was sex / intercourse no condom, but she was not backing down. I liked her look, and went ahead. All clothes off for both, shower together, a very brief, but pleasing massage, then she had me flip, started a VERY good BBBJ. I stopped her and had her roll over for a long DATY session. She seemed to cum and asked, almost demanded that I fuck her, so on went the cover and we had a very good time. I would definitely repeat.

Bailey88
06-11-24, 16:07
TOFTT on this one. Lotus Spa North Park On Ohio St. Instead of listing all the negative it's easier to say there was not one positive thing about my experience at this spa. Not a one. I wish there was. Oh well. Just have to move on.

ImNotWeird
06-11-24, 16:11
Moved from center city to the sticks. Looking for recommendations this way for AMP or preferably a solid independent incall. PM or post public, either way need to scratch the itch soon.

Zehe123
06-11-24, 17:10
Fit Vivian Serenity Spa.

Her tiny body reminded me sort of a skinnier Zara from the library or maybe a younger darker Cherry with an even rounder face. She had little blue Jean daisy dukes. Tight little ass. Nice little tits. She says she is from Singapore. I estimate her age to be about 32 to 37. Slight landing strip: But she couldn't take a cock. First two minutes she was already like uggh too strong gentle gently. What you eat why too strong? Can't see you next time. No 2 hours. Only thirty minute next time or I can't work. Tapped out at the half hour mark. Stiff legs. How can anyone cum like that? I didn't. Needs a vacation or some yoga. Might consider an HH but doubt it. Won't repeat. Really wanted to like this one even though I know she was a bit older. Got a glimpse of Emma and Cece. Cece was older maybe 5 ft 110 but fuckable and Emma seemed younger maybe 5'4 115 big tits but did not look too firm.

Body - 9.

Face - 7.How much did she charge you for the hr?

Zehe123
06-11-24, 17:14
Looking for a spa near Clairemont that has young (if they look young its cool), petite women for (FS). Preferably fit but so long as they don't have small guts it would be fine.

Zehe123
06-11-24, 17:25
Prefer young and petite. Tight and fit body. Sometimes we can't have it all but something around that will do.

GolaProfonda
06-11-24, 18:58
Recently had a session with her. Legit-only. She's hot. I have heard she's a tough (if not) impossible nut to crack for a HE. Anyone have tips? She was asking questions about had I been there before, who did I see, etc. Definitely feeling me out, but I came away with a great massage and full balls. Feel free to DM. I know this place is a sensitive topic for whatever reason.Which Sakura? The one in Convoy?

AllCock
06-11-24, 23:23
Is this where Lulu is at?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-u-spa-lemon-grove-ca-157474#rubmaps.Yeah that is where Lulu worked. I don't know if she is still there or not. Be nice to know if she is still there.

Gato007
06-12-24, 00:09
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.

RolfTorren
06-12-24, 00:21
Definitely not to be missed. A Greek speaking Asian.

If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.

Msog1
06-12-24, 12:42
How much did she charge you for the hr?270 total. She wanted to give me 40 back because she knows she shorted me time and could have performed better. . But I just let her keep it. Kind of felt sorry for her and might give her another chance if she shows up near the Miramar area. All I can remember is she said right away she hurt. Kept eating my face saying your so crazy in her little voice as I pulled her to the edge of the bed. She knew she was not going to squirm away and work just the tip of my dick and some rigor mortis moves. Eased her stomach a little bit and massaged it for her. That little ****.

Shallot11
06-13-24, 09:49
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.What is the damage?

Msog1
06-13-24, 12:16
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.Is it the same older looking Monica with a buttery face or a different one?

Gato007
06-13-24, 15:47
Is it the same older looking Monica with a buttery face or a different one?She is smoking hot.

Gato007
06-13-24, 15:49
What is the damage?What you tip is your business. I would say if you do an hour, do at least $160 - $180. More if you want them to remember you.

LoveYouLong
06-13-24, 19:06
Hello mongers been out of the Spa game for a min and all my old ATFs relocated for the most part, seeking out current new talent. So I'm turning to you guys in hopes of big tit Spa girl information Ds or above. Please feel free to DM me. I will do my best to reciprocate the information. Happy and safe huntings gents.Let me know what you find out.

LoveYouLong
06-13-24, 19:10
I goto lavender a few times a month.

They do offer CBJ / bbj.

Decent massage with lots of teasing also.How many girls work there? Do they let you play with the TaTas?

Nannersd
06-13-24, 20:00
Hey guys!

I have decided to visit five new spas that I have not visited before, and that don't appear on the board with prior reviews.

My first stop was Mission Hills Spa. It is located off Washington St and in a tiny corner strip mall. It is located in the inner corner of the mall, that has a small but very busy parking lot attached to it. One of the busiest parking lots I have been in for a massage place.

The door / windows have the typical AMP type appearance.

I went in and an older mamasan appears. Bad news is the is a one woman shop, and she is it. I got led down a maze of hallways and into a back room. House fee was $40 for 30 minutes or $50 for an hour. I chose 30.

Mamasan come back in and does a ok massage, with teasing. On the flip BJ is offered, but the saran wrap wrapper is not doing it for me so I take the upgrade to FS with cover. Got the job done and hit the road. Left a lower than standard tip. Won't be back.

Hope to give another update as soon as my batteries recharge!

Admin2
06-14-24, 09:23
This post will lead this thread for a year.

Now I'm adding Mesa ridge court to the list. Fuck these idiots can't figure this out.

I am now adding ME SPA to this list. I just uncovered a person with 5 different user accounts who reviewed ME SPA with all of their users.

Aqua spa is now on this list. Mimi, every place you open will be on this list.

I'm now adding Erma to this list. The new users posting about it are all connected and most of the Seniors posting about them are writing Penthouse Forum letters. You guys who want the forum to have integrity know the drill. You report the post I ban the user.

Nobody can post about Spa 7 or 108 on this website. I had to take this drastic action because they were creating hundreds of fake accounts in order to post Penthouse Letter style fake reviews. It wasn't caprecious, it was after trying for a fucking year to get them to stop and they just fucking refused. Fucking Mimi had sooooo many Senior members balls in her pockets and had them posting such bullshit reports (probably in exchange for sessions) that this thread had gotten unusable.

DO NOT, in ANY fucking way, mention 108 or Spa 7, I'm not even going to bother with moderation anymore, I'm just going to fucking ban you. And any of you guys who think you can be cute and make up some fake names so you can still post about them guaran-fucking-teed I will fucking ban you for that. First time, you do it, you are fucking gone.

Is this simple enough for all of you to understand? I'm going to make this post lead this thread for a year so there is no "I didn't fucking know" bullshit.

A2

RolfTorren
06-14-24, 10:39
Thanks for the recon. I'll probably skip this one with the seran wrap and older MMS. Looking forward to reading of your next adventure.

Hey guys!

I have decided to visit five new spas that I have not visited before, and that don't appear on the board with prior reviews.

My first stop was Mission Hills Spa. It is located off Washington St and in a tiny corner strip mall. It is located in the inner corner of the mall, that has a small but very busy parking lot attached to it. One of the busiest parking lots I have been in for a massage place.

The door / windows have the typical AMP type appearance.

I went in and an older mamasan appears. Bad news is the is a one woman shop, and she is it. I got led down a maze of hallways and into a back room. House fee was $40 for 30 minutes or $50 for an hour. I chose 30.

Mamasan come back in and does a ok massage, with teasing. On the flip BJ is offered, but the saran wrap wrapper is not doing it for me so I take the upgrade to FS with cover. Got the job done and hit the road. Left a lower than standard tip. Won't be back.

Hope to give another update as soon as my batteries recharge!

RolfTorren
06-14-24, 10:44
For sure she's no twenty-something spinner, but I actually like her look: fit curvy tanned body with MM DDs. Had a good session with her a couple of days ago. I wonder how she stays in shape given that she's been at this for a while. No sign of burn out or lack of enthusiasm. The table shower experience for me really makes it worthwhile, although I've also seen her without it in both Santa Barbara and OC. I think she heads north again in a day or two. I used to think she was just rushing me to get off in the TS, but I suddenly realized she wants me to have two pops in the session. Sadly I can only manage the one these days.

Is it the same older looking Monica with a buttery face or a different one?

DexCum
06-14-24, 14:12
Mercury Spa all day long.Thanks! Do you know if their back entrance works (door facing the 163)?

NewNumber2
06-14-24, 21:50
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.Thank you so much for this recommendation. I saw her today and she was great! No TS (it was available, but she didn't offer and I didn't ask), but enthusiastic kissing, a nice massage including massaging the soles of my feet with her tits (is this the Unique Foot Massage? LOL). Long 69 session, finished with anal with her on top, which I didn't ask for, she just did it. I left very happy!

GdAloha
06-14-24, 21:57
For sure she's no twenty-something spinner, but I actually like her look: fit curvy tanned body with MM DDs. Had a good session with her a couple of days ago. I wonder how she stays in shape given that she's been at this for a while. No sign of burn out or lack of enthusiasm. The table shower experience for me really makes it worthwhile, although I've also seen her without it in both Santa Barbara and OC. I think she heads north again in a day or two. I used to think she was just rushing me to get off in the TS, but I suddenly realized she wants me to have two pops in the session. Sadly I can only manage the one these days.Glad Monica is in town while here visiting.

Made a quick visit today and this time she had her makeup on and makes her look different. I'm not sure what she does to keep that shape, but I would die to pound that body every night. She might not have the best looking face, but the body is pornstar material. Was tired from the long drive so could get a second pop. One downside about Monica is that when it's not busy she gives you great attention. However, when it is busy she tries to get you off quick and pushes you out. It's worth seeing her though, but it's great when she's not busy!

GdAloha
06-14-24, 22:01
Thanks! Do you know if their back entrance works (door facing the 163)?Worst experience I've ever encountered last time I went there. No one was attractive unless something has changed.

Msog1
06-15-24, 15:11
She is smoking hot.Thanks I'll have to check. Yes last time I was at new life body spa there was a Monica that supposedly likes it in the butt, but I remember she had a cute friend with her named Anna. Was wondering if this might be the same Monica but now at UFS unique foot spa. If she is there there are probably other hot girls but I read no yoona, blue girl, Lisa or Mina anymore? But maybe Kiki or Sunny or something really small and skinny?

SdfitLife
06-15-24, 21:10
You are right my brother Nancy was the best. She moved to unique on East Plaza Boulevard but since then she has went back to China. Haven't been there since.Only got HE endings from Nancy but her technique was one that haven't experienced since. Her face down HE where she pulls your member towards your feet is some of the best drainage I've ever had.

Nannersd
06-15-24, 22:22
Thanks for the recon. I'll probably skip this one with the seran wrap and older MMS. Looking forward to reading of your next adventure.Ya. When she pulled out the condom for FS I was asking myself why was she using the saran wrap?

Prema
06-16-24, 17:51
A soft voice with an Asian accent opened the door. When I looked inside I almost threw up. She had the biggest bulge in her pants. It was a lady boy.

The place is called Stars Spa, unless you're into that stay away

BearD
06-16-24, 22:41
I called an made an appointment, but no extras were offered, massage was pretty good tho.I tried them as well since I was curious enough. Good legit massage, she was liberal with the draping, which I liked, but no tease or extras.

JonJon1987
06-16-24, 23:46
Aloha, wondering if anyone can provide some recommendations on the current AMP scene. The last time I came to visit, VIP was going strong and I had a lot of fun there. Is there anything that's comparable? PM is ok. Sorry to see all the shill reports. It makes it difficult to filter through real reviews. Mahalo!

DexCum
06-16-24, 23:53
Worst experience I've ever encountered last time I went there. No one was attractive unless something has changed.I stopped by and probably got the same MMS that you spoke of. She didn't want to give a lineup so I turned around and left.

Tijuaniko
06-17-24, 01:13
Please do not quote shills.

A2

Smllbybgcck
06-17-24, 21:32
Yes. Same. It is rare that if I give more the session ever gets better. The non greedy girl that makes you feel special is a feeling stays with you forever. Even if they become bitches later you can still appreciate them. Because there is always someone lurking that will cock block you later someway somehow. There is a higher power regulates them. Maybe an old one you pumped in the past so they know and don't want their bottom bitched to get tired. Some even tell me crazy shit like I don't want you to be mad or point at the camera or hush their lips or say everyone knows you. You can't be here. There is a jealous cock blocker out there and it can be a woman or man so when a girl accepts less. Do it and do not feel bad about it. I have seen many hug the client, pump them up, introduce them to all the other girls and later come back sticking their finger in their mouths and saying he stinks or whatever bumbling in Chinese so I never feel guilty about low offers. If they like us that is not our fault. The ones that are greedy you can tell write away. Especially if they want extra for BBJ. The main thing to figure out are the ones that watch the clock.Some MPs seem to be screening for limp dick. Not a brag post but it really makes me sad. One really hot girl gave me the time of my life. Said too big and then hops on bare for a little. She said that she only likes to see guys with small dicks and says I am no good for her. Another time she got crazy and spit on my face without much spit and and the session get even better. Like she wanted to start a fight with me. Pounded her many times and CIP. She even let me know who else I could pump bare! . Thought we we cool like that. I guess not. Am I the only one finding psycho gems like this? I swear it seems like they have someone babysitting them or spying on us.

PeterN
06-18-24, 18:15
I am not a FS guy as I'm married and have convinced myself that a HE massage is not a complete breach of my vows. For those of a similar mind set, highly recommend an appointment with Jennifer at Spa Capri. She's early 30's, tallish at around 5'8 or so, slender, and very pretty with solid C-D's up top. Booked an hour and paid HF of $. 7. Jennifer showed me to my room, told me to get naked and under the sheet, and she would return in a few minutes. She provided an excellent therapeutic massage with the medium to hard pressure I requested. Just the right amount of teasing during the therapeutic part and then as we got to about the 30-minute mark she repositioned my leg so that she could get access to my junk. Very soft hands, plenty of oil, and I was responding quick. After the flip she massaged my legs a bit and then started to work on the release. Lots of sliding her hands all around down there and it felt amazing. At one point she took my hand and placed it on her hip and ass. Given that she was pushing them in my face as she leaned over from the top of the table, I'm pretty sure she would have been OK with my getting a handful of her breasts, but I behaved. Then she leaned down to my face, started breathing heavily into my ear, and then stuck her tongue in my ear as she was jerking me off. Didn't take long and I was exploding. Did a great job of cleaning me up and getting all the oil off. Might need to make her a weekly visit. Highly recommend.

Barney58
06-18-24, 21:19
Booked an hour and paid HF of $. 7.
Didn't take long and I was exploding. Did a great job of cleaning me up and getting all the oil off. Might need to make her a weekly visit. Highly recommend.Did you tip or was the total cost just " 7" ?

PeterN
06-19-24, 13:39
Did you tip or was the total cost just " 7" ?I was going to tip $.6 but really enjoyed her technique so I tipped her $.8. She didn't even look at it when I handed it to her on the way out. She just gave me a little hug and invited me to come back again soon.

Bushexplorer
06-19-24, 19:15
I was going to tip $.6 but really enjoyed her technique so I tipped her $.8 This is the classic, "How much?" Many posters use the " to represent 100 and anything to the right of the decimal is multiples of 10 (ie. 7 = 70). So the question is, did $. 8 =180 or 80?

Maybe this should be added to the Abreviatiions tab?

Lion1
06-19-24, 21:28
This is the classic, "How much?" Many posters use the " to represent 100 and anything to the right of the decimal is multiples of 10 (ie. 7 = 70). So the question is, did $. 8 =180 or 80?

Maybe this should be added to the Abreviatiions tab?It's pretty clear at the top of the abbreviations tab. Unfortunately, many have their own system, and there's no set rule to my knowledge. Personally, I'm fine with clearly stating in whole dollars. You can call it 100 roses if you're paranoid about LE commin' to get you.

TacoManVa
06-20-24, 00:47
She is only here for 3 days, she is super young and needs money. What can I say the girl is absolutely gorgeous. Tiny girl with man-made C cups.

Delicious clean kitty loves to be licked.

Her prices are BBfs $250 and if you want to CIP it is going to be an extra benjamin. She is absolutely phenomenal and if you're looking for a super young girl with a spinner body this is the girl.

SsStuntCock
06-20-24, 03:05
Personally, I'm fine with clearly stating in whole dollars. You can call it 100 roses if you're paranoid about LE commin' to get you.I'm fine just using numbers too. But I get it, the paranoia is real. Some dudes even incorporate plausible deniability by prefacing their reviews with "I had a dream." And I highly doubt their motivation comes from Martin Luther King Jr's famous speech.

WhoreMaster 91
06-20-24, 06:31
Does anybody know any Nail salons that do HE or extras thanks?

TacoManVa
06-20-24, 10:26
She is only here for 3 days, she is super young and needs money. What can I say the girl is absolutely gorgeous. Tiny girl with man-made C cups.

Delicious clean kitty loves to be licked.

Her prices are BBfs $250 and if you want to CIP it is going to be an extra benjamin. She is absolutely phenomenal and if you're looking for a super young girl with a spinner body this is the girl.She prefers 30 or 45 minutes sessions and does not like to give massages haha. She arrives at 11 am.

SsStuntCock
06-20-24, 10:59
She prefers 30 or 45 minutes sessions and does not like to give massages haha. She arrives at 11 am.Good call on a bb option. I'm unfamiliar with the spa. So what's the hf + BBFS tip for a 45?

Sir Bishop
06-20-24, 12:27
Nicely done A2! Please do keep up your efforts and good work. It is much appreciated. I'm sure that is not said often!!

This user was clearly a paid shill for New Oriental Massage MP, he has a network of 20-30 users where he posts fake reports all over the US.

I'm fucking sick of this shit so I'm no longer going to allow ANYBODY to review New Oriental Massage.

To all you guys who hate shills like I do if somebody posts about NOM then report it so I can get rid of the user.

To whoever is doing this, this is the second time I'm cleaning up after you, if I have to do it again I will edit your posts and say some really bad shit about whoever is paying you to post for them. I suggest you find a different site to do this shit on.

A2

TacoManVa
06-20-24, 12:28
Good call on a bb option. I'm unfamiliar with the spa. So what's the hf + BBFS tip for a 45?60 + 250 for BBFS and an extra hundred if you want CIP.

BigDawgKev
06-20-24, 12:58
What is the going rate for just a HJ? I always go for the 60 min massage because I want to get some relief and a lot of teasing, and then I just want a HE to finish off. I know the days of the $40/$40 are long gone but it is now standard for a $60/$60? I've always just given them $40 for a tip but the last few times I've been getting major attitude about it. I stick to saying I only have $40 and that usually does the trick but its a mood killer for sure! Anyone have recs for a good quality massage and phenomenal HE if I am going to have to pay $60 for it!?

PeterN
06-20-24, 14:03
It's pretty clear at the top of the abbreviations tab. Unfortunately, many have their own system, and there's no set rule to my knowledge. Personally, I'm fine with clearly stating in whole dollars. You can call it 100 roses if you're paranoid about LE commin' to get you.I've never checked the abbreviations tab so sorry if I was unclear. HF was 70 roses for an hour, tip was 80 roses by my own choosing. I imagine she would have been fine with 5 dozen roses since she didn't even look at it.

Nothing24
06-20-24, 14:45
Don't know how long it's been there but I'm sure it's fairly new. There's a different Sakura spa now in PB on mission bay drive next to the 7 eleven. It sticks out like a sore thumb in a high traffic area. Has anyone checked it out yet?

NineInches
06-20-24, 19:32
60 + 250 for BBFS and an extra hundred if you want CIP.Yep saw her a few days ago. Nice meaty pussy.

Vocal, creampied and CIM.

Msog1
06-20-24, 21:38
Yep saw her a few days ago. Nice meaty pussy.

Vocal, creampied and CIM.Just saw her. She agreed on 320 roses total including house which is still steep for an MP. But wanted to try. Bb with Dfk. Face kind of reminded me of Filipina light skinned Deya / April. Pretty about 5'1. 100. Our appointment got cut half hour short due to double book. She was nice enough to return one full rose. Couldn't handle me too well at different angles in missionary. She actually preferred doggy. Must be tired after her last place that is banned near Mira mesa.

MaximusKahn
06-21-24, 09:31
What is the going rate for just a HJ? I always go for the 60 min massage because I want to get some relief and a lot of teasing, and then I just want a HE to finish off. I know the days of the $40/$40 are long gone but it is now standard for a $60/$60? I've always just given them $40 for a tip but the last few times I've been getting major attitude about it. I stick to saying I only have $40 and that usually does the trick but its a mood killer for sure! Anyone have recs for a good quality massage and phenomenal HE if I am going to have to pay $60 for it!?The 40/40 days are long gone. For me I'm ok with 60/60 if I get a HE with a good massage. If it is just a good massage, I tip 40. But if during a HE she allows more fun like good mutual touching and I like her it might be 80, an if she bares all lets me play all I want and is somewhat hot AND I plan to see her again, it's rare, but it might be 100. Don't moan guys, if she's a pleaser to me it is worth it. Trust me, she earned it. Planning to see her again matter too.

As for places for a massage and possibly a good HE in Kearny Mesa: Oasis, Paradise, Level 2, Leisure, are a few I've been to and gotten a good massage and a HE release. These providers may not be hot spinners, but it is what you asked for. Of course, "Your Mileage May Vary. ".

Happy hunting. MxK.

Msog1
06-21-24, 14:58
Just saw her. She agreed on 320 roses total including house which is still steep for an MP. But wanted to try. Bb with Dfk. Face kind of reminded me of Filipina light skinned Deya / April. Pretty about 5'1. 100. Our appointment got cut half hour short due to double book. She was nice enough to return one full rose. Couldn't handle me too well at different angles in missionary. She actually preferred doggy. Must be tired after her last place that is banned near Mira mesa.This is her. She is Rika from SAG.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/rika

Maiko
06-21-24, 18:23
Good call on a bb option. I'm unfamiliar with the spa. So what's the hf + BBFS tip for a 45?It's the place where the "Ukrainian" girl was working at about a year or two ago.

RedIdIt
06-21-24, 21:00
Don't know how long it's been there but I'm sure it's fairly new. There's a different Sakura spa now in PB on mission bay drive next to the 7 eleven. It sticks out like a sore thumb in a high traffic area. Has anyone checked it out yet?Its strictly legit, old man sleeping in front room when I was there, coverd eyes on flip.

RolfTorren
06-21-24, 22:35
Actually Max, the rates you quote seem pretty much standard to me. That's about what I would pay for different levels of service. At MBC they demand 100 up front for a HJ that may or may not involve her showing you her goods amd allowing mutual touch. I got screwed last time I was there. 100 but then just a HJ. And I'd already forked it over so there was no going back. I've never repeated after that. The problem is there are still a lot of guys who over pay for pathetic service.

The 40/40 days are long gone. For me I'm ok with 60/60 if I get a HE with a good massage. If it is just a good massage, I tip 40. But if during a HE she allows more fun like good mutual touching and I like her it might be 80, an if she bares all lets me play all I want and is somewhat hot AND I plan to see her again, it's rare, but it might be 100. Don't moan guys, if she's a pleaser to me it is worth it. Trust me, she earned it. Planning to see her again matter too.

As for places for a massage and possibly a good HE in Kearny Mesa: Oasis, Paradise, Level 2, Leisure, are a few I've been to and gotten a good massage and a HE release. These providers may not be hot spinners, but it is what you asked for. Of course, "Your Mileage May Vary..

TacoManVa
06-21-24, 23:59
Carmela is about 5'2" tall. She is a hot Latina. She is about 25 years old, has shoulder length black hair. She has natural 32 B cup tits, a nice slim figure, and a nice J Lo ass.

She starts with CBJ and some lfk back and forth. I ask for some 69 so I can eat and lick her pussy. She tastes so good.

She gets up, slips on the Hat. She feels tight and I move her legs around. I have her get on top for some CG, and she grinds and bounces on my dick. She makes the right sexy noises and says the sexiest things in spanish.

I wanted to go into a doggy style which she was fine with. Pounded away and grabbed on to that nice booty and didn't last long and filled up the bag.

Nothing24
06-22-24, 02:36
Its strictly legit, old man sleeping in front room when I was there, coverd eyes on flip.For a legit spot it sure looks awfully sketchy LOL.

ZyDawg
06-23-24, 01:13
Was able to get out of work early on Friday, which allowed me to take care of some errands that I had near Miramar. Decided to drive back home in a more scenic route since I had been bogged down with work and home stuff. Ended up doing some grocery shopping instead and drove around the area to kill some time. I noticed a giant sign advertising a new spa, Sugar Spa. On a whim, I decided to check it out. Usually I'm able to finagle a good deal with newer spas, but often times I run into the issue of having to deal with the less desirable types of girls working, or ones with shitty attitudes.

Get in, get greeted by this energetic, petite girl, probably in her late 20's, with a rack that looks like it'd make her topple over, Lilia. Seemed like she was the only girl there at the moment. Didn't speak much English, but she was decently cute and like most of the girls with good attitudes, somewhat pushy. She grabbed me by my hand and led me further inside. Hooked her arm around mine and with her free hand, started rubbing me a bit down there while giggling. I wasn't exactly in the mood for a massage, so I told her in broken English, "No massage ok. No need massage. " She got the gist. She motioned for me to pay the house fee, which was. 5 for hhr. Then she stood there with my money in both hands and looked into my wallet. She saw the extra bills I was carrying, and she turns around and rubs her ass on mine, and grabs my right hand to grope her right tit. She starts asking if I wanted good time, more, etc. , and so reluctantly I agreed.

I think I've stated this before, but I try not getting my hopes up and I usually leave myself with multiple windows of opportunities to escape what might be TGTBT, or upsold services, whatever. But admittedly, I wasn't thinking straight. She asked for $. 7, and I told her all I had was $. 5 left. It's not that big of a difference, but it makes me feel better about the transaction later on. She eventually agreed to $. 5 and left me in the room to undress. She comes back a minute or two later and sees that I'm fully butt naked at this point, with a semi-erect penis and she giggles. She comes towards me and kisses my neck, my pecs, my belly, and eventually my dick. I am now erect. She puts her mouth to work and starts giving me a sensual BBBJ, and abruptly stops. She tells me to lie down on the bed and I comply. She straddles me in a 69 position, and while I wasn't readily in the mood to DATY, I ended up going to work as well. I'm pretty much backed up and I start slapping her ass to let her know I'm about to pop. She takes the cue and grabs a cover and proceeds to CG position. We go at it for a while and then I grab her by the waist and end up blowing my load, but I'm still somewhat hard. She dismounts and then lies next to me and starts kissing my neck and proceeds to DFK while giving me a HJ, ensuring no man was left behind. I end up squeezing a bit more out though and end up gaining clarity.

Total was $$, . 5 for the house, $. 5 for the tip. Overall, I'd probably visit again if I ever found myself back in that area. But since Miramar is a bit further out from where I live, probably not for some time.

It's off Flanders BTW, across the street from Scripps Labs. You'll see several big signs advertising the new spa that's hard to miss.

DavDerk
06-23-24, 20:01
I was just down on winter gardens recently and saw 2 spas there that haven't been reviewed here or on RM. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to peek them out. One of them is 97** next to a dental office in kind of a stand alone building and the other one is in the next industrial building over 96** next to the auto shop. Both had similar signage up that usually indicates a fun time.

FuzzyFeet
06-24-24, 13:19
I was just down on winter gardens recently and saw 2 spas there that haven't been reviewed here or on RM. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to peek them out. One of them is 97** next to a dental office in kind of a stand alone building and the other one is in the next industrial building over 96** next to the auto shop. Both had similar signage up that usually indicates a fun time.You can get an OK massage and HE at the standalone location you mentioned, I'm unsure if more is on the menu. I haven't tried the other spot yet.

TheGuest386
06-24-24, 15:13
Where's Amanda at these days? I'm looking for a massage and some massive tits to play with.

Nannersd
06-24-24, 20:57
Last week I posted a review on another "off the beaten path" massage joint. Today I have my review of the next spot.

The TLDR is "don't go".

I visited "Pro-Massage" on North Avenue in Lemon Grove. OIf you google the address it takes you to the wrong spot. It is close, but not close enough to find the place. Pro Massage is located on the north side of Broadway in Lemon Grove near the freeway off ramp. But you turn north off the ramp, heading up behind the Burger King.

The place is a very run down strip mall with a Barber and a small used car business.

I went inside and was greeted by a cute looking 30 ish masseuse, and overpowering heat from a un air-conditioned shack in a unshaded lot in lemon grove. The place is a one woman shop and I ws showed to a room. I was about to bail due to the heat but she hit some buttons on a device that I thought was a small AC unit (I was wrong, it was just a fan).

After a 40 for 30 min house Fee I strip down naked and she came back in and gave me a very random massage. Her touch seemed like she had been shown what to do, but not the order to do it in. For example, the little finger snaps they tend to do at the end, she did them about 2 minutes into the massage. And then re-did them again about five minutes into the massage! I laid their thinking "does she know what she is doing?

After zero teasing then came the flip. I remained uncovered and she immediately asked if I wanted a HE. I asked her what else she did, and she said she could give me a BJ, which I agreed to. She ran and grabbed a condom, then whipped her tits out of her shirt and let me touch. She was hot! Not in a sexy type of hot, but in a sweaty, sticky, don't want to touch your sweaty body type of hot. Plus she had these silicone type nipple pasties on under bra that she finally took off.

Well a little while into a somewhat awkward BJ someone came to the front desk. So she had to straighten up and head out to the desk. Mind you the desk is literally outside the door and I am laying there on my back, uncovered, with a boner. And yes she heads out and the guy looks in seeing me laying on my back pointing at the sky. She gets rid of him and then comes back in to finish the job. I have to take over, holding her head in place and fucking her face when I come. Apparently to loudly for her. Because we are in a empty massage place, in an empty strip mall, and she interrupts the BJ to cover my mouth and tell me to shush mid orgasm.

Quick wet wipe cleanup. She heads out to get me some water. When I notice she took the change from paying the HF, AND she did not give me change from the negotiated (and overpriced tip) . Then she come in and gives be a bottle of water that was open and 1/3 consumed already!

I get dressed and go to head out. I tell her the bottle of water was opened, and she demonstrated that that was literally the only water bottle they had in the place.

So bad establishment, bad service, bad price, bad water. Nothing "Pro" and about Pro-massage!

Rub Mesd
06-25-24, 13:24
Both place are owned by the same person.

It is a rub and tug type place. Providers are mid 20's and up to mid 30's.

Mostly OTC touch but there are some that allow UTC, you will just have to feel them out. Massage are OK, tease is always there friendly staff always.

NineInches
06-25-24, 19:44
Both place are owned by the same person.

It is a rub and tug type place. Providers are mid 20's and up to mid 30's.

Mostly OTC touch but there are some that allow UTC, you will just have to feel them out. Massage are OK, tease is always there friendly staff always.Did I miss something, which places are these?

Bailey88
06-25-24, 20:56
A soft voice with an Asian accent opened the door. When I looked inside I almost threw up. She had the biggest bulge in her pants. It was a lady boy.

The place is called Stars Spa, unless you're into that stay awayIs it Stars Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd or Star Spa on El Cajon Blvd?

TJ Dog
06-26-24, 01:37
Last week I posted a review on another "off the beaten path" massage joint. Today I have my review of the next spot.

The TLDR is "don't go".

I visited "Pro-Massage" on North Avenue in Lemon Grove. OIf you google the address it takes you to the wrong spot. It is close, but not close enough to find the place. Pro Massage is located on the north side of Broadway in Lemon Grove near the freeway off ramp. But you turn north off the ramp, heading up behind the Burger King.

The place is a very run down strip mall with a Barber and a small used car business.

I went inside and was greeted by a cute looking 30 ish masseuse, and overpowering heat from a un air-conditioned shack in a unshaded lot in lemon grove. The place is a one woman shop and I ws showed to a room. I was about to bail due to the heat but she hit some buttons on a device that I thought was a small AC unit (I was wrong, it was just a fan).

After a 40 for 30 min house Fee I strip down naked and she came back in and gave me a very random massage. Her touch seemed like she had been shown what to do, but not the order to do it in. For example, the little finger snaps they tend to do at the end, she did them about 2 minutes into the massage. And then re-did them again about five minutes into the massage! I laid their thinking "does she know what she is doing?

After zero teasing then came the flip. I remained uncovered and she immediately asked if I wanted a HE. I asked her what else she did, and she said she could give me a BJ, which I agreed to. She ran and grabbed a condom, then whipped her tits out of her shirt and let me touch. She was hot! Not in a sexy type of hot, but in a sweaty, sticky, don't want to touch your sweaty body type of hot. Plus she had these silicone type nipple pasties on under bra that she finally took off.

Well a little while into a somewhat awkward BJ someone came to the front desk. So she had to straighten up and head out to the desk. Mind you the desk is literally outside the door and I am laying there on my back, uncovered, with a boner. And yes she heads out and the guy looks in seeing me laying on my back pointing at the sky. She gets rid of him and then comes back in to finish the job. I have to take over, holding her head in place and fucking her face when I come. Apparently to loudly for her. Because we are in a empty massage place, in an empty strip mall, and she interrupts the BJ to cover my mouth and tell me to shush mid orgasm.

Quick wet wipe cleanup. She heads out to get me some water. When I notice she took the change from paying the HF, AND she did not give me change from the negotiated (and overpriced tip) . Then she come in and gives be a bottle of water that was open and 1/3 consumed already!

I get dressed and go to head out. I tell her the bottle of water was opened, and she demonstrated that that was literally the only water bottle they had in the place.

So bad establishment, bad service, bad price, bad water. Nothing "Pro" and about Pro-massage!Interesting. Maybe a change in ownership or personnel. I went about a year ago, after reading a reasonably positive review on this site. The place was clean, well ventilated and the lady locked the door after I came in (had to make an appointment since a couple of drop-by visits found the door locked. My provider was chunky and plain looking, but had a pleasant personality and gave a real good massage. Absolutely no hint of anything more than a HJ. HJ was offered and provided with no negotiating for tip. Also no attempt play games with the $$.

Rub Mesd
06-26-24, 11:00
Did I miss something, which places are these?In response to a previous post about two new MP on Wintergarten in Lakeside.

Rub Mesd
06-26-24, 11:16
Tried out a new place for me.

Walked in I was greeted by Carmella, short, tiny wasted Latina.

Lets just say, no massage, just drag finger nails for a few min. Then flip.

No tease at all.

Negotiate $. 5.

Short CBJ, not that great.

Attitude: 4.

Enthusiasm: 3.

You can touch the tits, but nipples were up charged. As mater fact just about everything was up charge.

Finished the deed, she left and said she would be back for the massage, when she returned had a bottle of water and I took that as my chance to leave.

On my way out ran into another provider, Latina taller and nicely built, if I ho back I will look for her.

Baller55
06-26-24, 11:46
This is nuts. Her body was decomposing so they kept a dead body in that house for sometime.

Stay away from this place. Apparently the house has a history too and its where a mom decapitated two of her children as well.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/womans-suspicious-death-in-clairemont-mesa-east-home-under-investigation?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3AXzfbIrhe00K712c4HRN6qdkZ2MQ0KANx-VooqAuqlVMdKZ4_71hIUgw_aem_9V80-1S2Ci2XcydtmSrERg

NaughtyBlu
06-26-24, 12:17
I got a message that one of my favorite providers is working over at a store in SD called Serenity Health Wellness. I saw Fendi when she worked in SD last year and I think she was pretty popular at one point. She told me she will be working for 5 days, so I'm going to head down this Friday to go see her!

She's got a perfect body, tall, tan, awesome GFE personality, huge D tits, jLo ass and is pretty much willing to do anything if you pay her LOL. I wish she was in the LA / OC area.

Rdguy
06-26-24, 17:31
Went by A to Z as I hadn't been there in a while. I saw Angela, she is in her 30's but still has a nice slim body with nice tits and trimmed Bush which I like. She started with massage then flipped for BBBJ. Its was nice then BBFS. I was short on time so only did a half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240 overall was very nice time she has a tight pussy too. I will definitely see her again.

NewNumber2
06-26-24, 18:35
Taylor (AKA Sophia) left for China on Christmas day to see her family. She told me she'll be back sometime in March.

I'm happy to report that Taylor, formerly of Erma and Me Spa, was back in San Diego this week. I saw her yesterday at Sugar Spa in Sorrento Mesa. I couldn't quite understand from her whether she had been back in San Diego before this. She told me that she would be leaving soon, possibly today, for Santa Barbara.

TacoManVa
06-26-24, 20:27
Went by A to Z as I hadn't been there in a while. I saw Angela, she is in her 30's but still has a nice slim body with nice tits and trimmed Bush which I like. She started with massage then flipped for BBBJ. Its was nice then BBFS. I was short on time so only did a half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240 overall was very nice time she has a tight pussy too. I will definitely see her again.Does she DFK and how was her BBBJ any DT?

Thanks for the review.

SteelyDan33
06-26-24, 20:39
This is nuts. Her body was decomposing so they kept a dead body in that house for sometime.

Stay away from this place. Apparently the house has a history too and its where a mom decapitated two of her children as well.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/womans-suspicious-death-in-clairemont-mesa-east-home-under-investigation?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3AXzfbIrhe00K712c4HRN6qdkZ2MQ0KANx-VooqAuqlVMdKZ4_71hIUgw_aem_9V80-1S2Ci2XcydtmSrERgCrazy!! Was there not too long ago. Texted them to confirm too. They closed.

RobertABouy
06-26-24, 21:22
I think I've stated this before, but I try not getting my hopes up and I usually leave myself with multiple windows of opportunities to escape what might be TGTBT, or upsold services, whatever. But admittedly, I wasn't thinking straight. She asked for $. 7, and I told her all I had was $. 5 left. It's not that big of a difference, but it makes me feel better about the transaction later on. She eventually agreed to $. 5 and left me in the room to undress. She comes back a minute or two later and sees that I'm fully butt naked at this point, with a semi-erect penis and she giggles. She comes towards me and kisses my neck, my pecs, my belly, and eventually my dick. I am now erect. She puts her mouth to work and starts giving me a sensual BBBJ, and abruptly stops. She tells me to lie down on the bed and I comply. She straddles me in a 69 position, and while I wasn't readily in the mood to DATY, I ended up going to work as well. I'm pretty much backed up and I start slapping her ass to let her know I'm about to pop. She takes the cue and grabs a cover and proceeds to CG position. We go at it for a while and then I grab her by the waist and end up blowing my load, but I'm still somewhat hard. She dismounts and then lies next to me and starts kissing my neck and proceeds to DFK while giving me a HJ, ensuring no man was left behind. I end up squeezing a bit more out though and end up gaining clarity.

Total was $$, . 5 for the house, $. 5 for the tip. Overall, I'd probably visit again if I ever found myself back in that area. But since Miramar is a bit further out from where I live, probably not for some time.

It's off Flanders BTW, across the street from Scripps Labs. You'll see several big signs advertising the new spa that's hard to miss.Great review. Went today and paid for 30 minutes and girl went WAY over. Almost 1 hr total.

I always like to "slow play" the massage. To my shock, she gave the best massage I have had in a rub and tug in YEARS. Actually felt like she had some training (which also got me concerned that it was a legit parlor). She climbed up on the table to massage my back and I felt a little "stubble" from her not wearing any panties. She knew I felt it. I jokingly bumped it and she giggled. Looking up.

On the flip, she didn't even ask. Went for it and BBBJ and then cfs. She was awesome. No haggling. Offered $150 and it was on.

Overall, she was cute. Not late 20's. Likely early 40's or late 30's. She does have a nice rack. Visiting from out of town and going to TJ tomorrow, but this was a relatively inexpensive experience without having to go over the border.

Tijuaniko
06-27-24, 02:01
Went by A to Z as I hadn't been there in a while. I saw Angela, she is in her 30's but still has a nice slim body with nice tits and trimmed Bush which I like. She started with massage then flipped for BBBJ. Its was nice then BBFS. I was short on time so only did a half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240 overall was very nice time she has a tight pussy too. I will definitely see her again.Angela is one of my favorites at A to Z. She always knows how to please.

Link771
10-06-24, 01:30

A2