PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Hawaii Boy
03-09-18, 11:38
I made a late afternoon appointment with this provider at Century Center-15th floor. She opened the door and she was not any of the pics on the ad, not even close. But she looked late 20's to early 30's, petite, Chinese girl, body type is close to 2nd pic on the ad, big natural boobs. She gave a soft eneventful massage, three times she reached over her cell phones to text message. So immediately I made her know my intentions and started roaming her panties. At the flip, I told her what I wanted and she want down to business. Sloppy BBBJ, with hand job, then told I told her to "eat my ass" and she went for it, slurping and sticking his tongue inside while I FIV and butthole. The cover goes on and mish, standing mish, standing doggy, ds and finished in mish and came inside the cover. While doing the deed she was trying to rush me and tried to get me to "cum baby" but this monger took his sweet ass time and "fucked her deep". She can take some pounding. She complained and said "enough" so I had to cum inside the cover, inside of her. After she cleaned me up, she jumped in the shower to clean up for the next monger. After a quick shower, she was setting up the next guy I guess. I tried to make small talk while changing but she said "I'm busy baby, just do your business and I'll do mine". I gave her $$ and she didn't count and asked me how much, so I said $$. And she said, "I eat your ass, and you fucked me like an animal, you give me $10 more. " So instead if $10, I gave her $20 more. I would repeat because of the BBBJ and ass rimming.

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-cant-wait-to-get-my-on-you/5751947You should always try to read the forum before seeing someone new. Her name is now Mia but it was previously Tiffany and Lindsey. She offered BB services to everyone so you should read more about her.

HB.

Hawaiian007
03-09-18, 14:14
Is she the same Lily who in 3903 was a little thick (mature body), with big dam tits? Her pre-HJ touching was among the most stimulating I have ever experienced.100% sure that Lily is not "thick", quite skinny and no tits.

Mongerholic
03-09-18, 16:10
Saw Joy a few day ago and opted for her regular service disappointed that others haven't been sharing about her extra services so for now will only share with those who share via pm.

SmellMyFinga
03-09-18, 16:55
Need help guys. Saw this woman who looks like cici from plus.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/plus-l-refresh-yourself-plus/8075908

Works out of 13th floor. Area code is 312.

I saw her but lost her #. Can anyone help me out. She was dead sexy. Very fair skin woman. Mahalos.

Coffee Bean
03-09-18, 17:44
You should always try to read the forum before seeing someone new. Her name is now Mia but it was previously Tiffany and Lindsey. She offered BB services to everyone so you should read more about her.

HB.But before that she was Nikki.

Coffee Bean
03-09-18, 18:02
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-new-therapist/6523180060.htmlSomeone reported she was a TS provider. Appears location had all TS providers now.

SmellMyFinga
03-09-18, 19:26

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/plus-l-refresh-yourself-plus/8075908

I saw her but lost her #. Can anyone help me out. She was dead sexy. Very fair skin woman. Mahalos.Number is somewhat.

2138007. Anyone got her digits I hook you up with some. 001 Japanese covers.

H Mobius
03-09-18, 22:56

I saw her but lost her #. Can anyone help me out. She was dead sexy. Very fair skin woman. Mahalos.This one?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-place-to-relax/6524880723.html

H Mobius
03-09-18, 23:41
Guys: Not her real pic. Fake!!!Fake, but a very good representation of her build. Her skin is not fair like that though.

She used to have small ads in CL; I am a little disappointed to see she got caught-up in the "mastabada" group of ads such as with CC, and that there is hype such as "Bootay" (a word she would never describe herself with).

She is a level-headed woman, and while everything is available as reported long ago, she is not a hard sex worker like the CC girls, or an AMP girl. Not everything is available to everyone; it is up to her. Just a heads-up before guys go stampeding over there, expecting an AMP experience with all the fixins'.

Also, she does not work 7 days a week as she has other matters to attend to.

BotoMoco
03-10-18, 00:00
Fake, but a very good representation of her build. Her skin is not fair like that though.

She used to have small ads in CL; I am a little disappointed to see she got caught-up in the "mastabada" group of ads such as with CC, and that there is hype such as "Bootay" (a word she would never describe herself with).

She is a level-headed woman, and while everything is available as reported long ago, she is not a hard sex worker like the CC girls, or an AMP girl. Not everything is available to everyone; it is up to her. Just a heads-up before guys go stampeding over there, expecting an AMP experience with all the fixins'.

Also, she does not work 7 days a week as she has other matters to attend to.Holy shit. You have over 5000 post. Damn. Do you have the most post of anybody on the forum?

LocoBoy
03-10-18, 00:27
Thanks for the extra pics Blake!

Guys: Not her real pic. Fake!!!

http://brainparking.com/view/topic.cfm?key_or=1235433&lenta_type=4

Asianlover4u
03-10-18, 01:18
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-new-therapist/6523180060.htmlI think all the girls here are thai from Cali, the upsale is unbelievable better to go to an AMP than pay 120 for HE and that is without the house fee.

SmellMyFinga
03-10-18, 01:26
This one?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-place-to-relax/6524880723.htmlSorry wrong # started with 213800.

BigM808
03-10-18, 02:47
100% sure that Lily is not "thick", quite skinny and no tits.

007.Yup not thick at all. Very petite.

Kumukumu1
03-10-18, 03:25
Had a nice time with Annie (I think that's her name according to the forums). Works in a business plaza near the stadium. Looks legit when you're walking in. Nice and clean. Massage was draped but she was getting real close to the boys throughout the massage. Flipped and gave a really nice stomach massage. Usually not into that but hers was good and sensual. Finished with a nice HE. I found her pretty attractive and that's her pic. Would repeat if in the area.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/thai-massage-by-thai-therapist/6519805309.htmlThis lady looks just like the bar girl going by the name sissy at club Evergreen is this her anybody?

Rimmer808
03-10-18, 08:52
Checked out new girl in CC 2201. Name is YouYou. Looks Japanese. Cute girl with short hair, tall around 5'4, slim body, nice long legs, nice C cup tits, nice skin, cute ass, and the best. A shaved nani. Self showered then meet in room. English is pretty good. Dressed and look likes a college student.

Says she here for just a short time. Very friendly. Skipped massage as I wanted to get into seeing her naked and get to the deed. I lay face down and she gives me a nice tongue bath. Up and down my back than over my ass, but no rimming. Damn! Flip over and LFK. Worked down for some nice BBBJ. Good suction, licking my balls. Nice DT although I'm not that big. LOL. Switched around for some 69. Her pussy was sweet. I could DATY for days with a shaved nani. Made her cum and she was ready to go. Slipped on the cover, and started with some RCG. What a nice view watching her clean shaved lips go up and down over jr, as I held her ass cheeks going up and down. Then she turned around for CG. Rode me while I played with her nice tits. Then got into some K9. Wow, she was nice and tight in doggie. She was really wet now. I was ready to blow too, so I told her I was going to take off the cover, and cum all over her ass. She said ok. So I did. Unloaded all over her ass while some juice was oozing down her ass crack. I slid jr's head up and down her butt crack and hole. P.S. Style. LOL.

I grabbed the towel to wipe her off, then we went to shower to clean up. We showered together as she washed me off.

She told me next time little massage, as she does that good. Said ok next time. Over all pretty good time. She was very accommodating. I'll definitely return, especially since she here for only couple weeks to a month. Standard $$ for FS. No rush or money up front.

Rim.

H Mobius
03-10-18, 14:32
100% sure that Lily is not "thick", quite skinny and no tits.

007.Thank you Hawaiian. Do you know where that other lady went (very big tits, thick mature body)? I think 3903 was her business, before Thai Style moved in.

Mongerholic
03-10-18, 14:45
Anyone know what business or girl works out of CC 1006. Crossed paths with a Chinese hottie leaving her apartment as I was heading to the elevator.

Surf808HI
03-10-18, 15:00
Checked out new girl in CC 2201. Name is YouYou. Looks Japanese. Cute girl with short hair, tall around 5'4, slim body, nice long legs, nice C cup tits, nice skin, cute ass, and the best. A shaved nani. Self showered then meet in room. English is pretty good. Dressed and look likes a college student.

Says she here for just a short time. Very friendly. Skipped massage as I wanted to get into seeing her naked and get to the deed. I lay face down and she gives me a nice tongue bath. Up and down my back than over my ass, but no rimming. Damn! Flip over and LFK. Worked down for some nice BBBJ. Good suction, licking my balls. Nice DT although I'm not that big. LOL. Switched around for some 69. Her pussy was sweet. I could DATY for days with a shaved nani. Made her cum and she was ready to go. Slipped on the cover, and started with some RCG. What a nice view watching her clean shaved lips go up and down over jr, as I held her ass cheeks going up and down. Then she turned around for CG. Rode me while I played with her nice tits. Then got into some K9. Wow, she was nice and tight in doggie. She was really wet now. I was ready to blow too, so I told her I was going to take off the cover, and cum all over her ass. She said ok. So I did. Unloaded all over her ass while some juice was oozing down her ass crack. I slid jr's head up and down her butt crack and hole. P.S. Style. LOL.

I grabbed the towel to wipe her off, then we went to shower to clean up. We showered together as she washed me off.

She told me next time little massage, as she does that good. Said ok next time. Over all pretty good time. She was very accommodating. I'll definitely return, especially since she here for only couple weeks to a month. Standard $$ for FS. No rush or money up front.

Rim.How did you make appointment with her?

Can you post her ad or phone?

Thanks.

Captain Nemo
03-10-18, 15:10
Originally Posted by PhillpEnos:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-3444/10162277

For those of you fellow mongers that remember Sally from Puck's, she's back. Still as hot as last time I saw her. Service was the same but so good, and that ass if hers. Wow.

Standards rates, super beautiful innocent next door type of girl.

Fake, but a very good representation of her build. Her skin is not fair like that though.

Also, she does not work 7 days a week as she has other matters to attend to. Thought I'd jump in here about Sally at Puck's Alley, as there seems to be some confusion -- or maybe it's just me that's confused. The Sally from Puck's that I have known for 4 years is no longer in the business and now has been working in a restaurant for about 3 years. She is Vietnamese, short, B-sized breasts with nipples that become very long and erect when she's excited, and a nice, warm, full butt. She has a strong Vietnamese accent, but speaks and understands English well. She is shy at first, but loves to fuck when treated well.

But again, she's out of the business. Or so I thought. She has told me several times that I'm the only one of her former customers that she still sees since she left Pucks to work as a waitress. Or has she been fooling me?

So who is the Sally that you guys are talking about? Were / are there two girls who use the name "Sally" at Pucks?

SomeBilly
03-10-18, 16:18

Rim.Is there a link you used to contact her or was it a walk in?

H Mobius
03-10-18, 17:08

For those of you fellow mongers that remember Sally from Puck's, she's back. Still as hot as last time I saw her. Service was the same but so good, and that ass if hers. Wow.

Thought I'd jump in here about Sally at Puck's Alley, as there seems to be some confusion -- or maybe it's just me that's confused. The Sally from Puck's that I have known for 4 years is no longer in the business and now has been working in a restaurant for about 3 years. She is Vietnamese, short, B-sized breasts with nipples that become very long and erect when she's excited, and a nice, warm, full butt. She has a strong Vietnamese accent, but speaks and understands English well. She is shy at first, but loves to fuck when treated well.

But again, she's out of the business. Or so I thought. She has told me several times that I'm the only one of her former customers that she still sees since she left Pucks to work as a waitress. Or has she been fooling me?

So who is the Sally that you guys are talking about? Were / are there two girls who use the name "Sally" at Pucks?Just one, and your description matches although she is also part Thai and not shy when she likes what she sees or sees what she likes.

Sometimes mama will have another girl come in. That place can accommodate two customers.

AmazingTouch
03-10-18, 18:22
Just one, and your description matches although she is also part Thai and not shy when she likes what she sees or sees what she likes.

Sometimes mama will have another girl come in. That place can accommodate two customers.Pucks Ally Sally is a sweetheart, great service and natural body. But her Ass is her best Asset. LOL. Herenglish was never to good. Don't know if she was Vietnamese or Chinese. On a different note. Way back when Mim was still the owner and running the place there was a Japanese woman their named Yuki. Anyone know what happened to her?

BigM808
03-11-18, 03:23
Saw Yuri the other day in Waikiki. Located near the zoo, Waikiki Grand. Has limited previous reviews. Rents a room there. She is pretty attractive. Maybe mid 30's, really skinny but nice slim figure with nice tits. Massage was more of a rub and pretty uneventful. But then she puts some sort of gel on your ass and legs and kind of tickles you for awhile. The gel was warm and it felt pretty awesome. Flip and does the same thing around junior. Will take off clothes for $. House fee is $. 60. She was super sweet and looked great naked but don't think much more is available beyond HJ. Non rushed and probably would repeat but the hotel set up is a little weird. I can't imagine the hotel doesn't know about it. Walked by a German family on my way to the door and judging by their looks even they knew what was going on. Said she is bringing on board another girl soon. Overall a good experience.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/real-pics-of-yuri/6526271740.html

Captain Nemo
03-11-18, 04:23
Just one, and your description matches although she is also part Thai and not shy when she likes what she sees or sees what she likes.

Sometimes mama will have another girl come in. That place can accommodate two customers.Does Sally have a raised mole on her back, up on her shoulder, near the back of her neck?

SmellMyFinga
03-11-18, 05:29
This one?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-place-to-relax/6524880723.htmlNot her. The one I saw spoke perfect English. This one is Chinese. Thanks for trying.

Rimmer808
03-11-18, 06:26
Is there a link you used to contact her or was it a walk in?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hot-asian-babes-b2b-nuru-pleasure-808-391-8611/9630462

AssEaterNow
03-11-18, 11:06
Went on a field trip to check out the semi- new place called Four Seasons Thai massage in lower Aiea. Walked in the place and noticed it was new / clean but HOT. No AC and I suspect she wants to save on the electric bill. When I walked in the "cow" bell made noise and no one came to help me for 15 minutes, I almost left. Place was empty and did not have any music or customers. Then the lady in the ad picture came out and yelled at the other lady named "Lita" to massage me. She was your standard Thai, early 40's about a 5, ok body to massage me we went into one of the rooms and after trying to ask her about aromatherapy, I realized she did not speak English very well. During the massage she said I love money I love money and quote me $$$ and tried to upsell. Between me sweating in the room on the table and her trying to up selling me I put my clothes on and walked out. I don't know who is running the place but it ain't going to last long. No customer service and hot as hell. No repeat. She only had one worker and I actually saw another guy walk out after going into the room.

HawaiianTime
03-11-18, 11:45
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-massage/6525870102.html

Twins are back in CC 2601. Roaming and HE givin. Full service from both. Anybody says different they are Bullshitting you. Go get those fake tits. Worthless immigrants.

H Mobius
03-11-18, 15:12
Does Sally have a raised mole on her back, up on her shoulder, near the back of her neck?Never really looked there.

StinkyOne
03-11-18, 17:27
Went on a field trip to check out the semi- new place called Four Seasons Thai massage in lower Aiea. Walked in the place and noticed it was new / clean but HOT. No AC and I suspect she wants to save on the electric bill. When I walked in the "cow" bell made noise and no one came to help me for 15 minutes, I almost left. Place was empty and did not have any music or customers. Then the lady in the ad picture came out and yelled at the other lady named "Lita" to massage me. She was your standard Thai, early 40's about a 5, ok body to massage me we went into one of the rooms and after trying to ask her about aromatherapy, I realized she did not speak English very well. During the massage she said I love money I love money and quote me $$$ and tried to upsell. Between me sweating in the room on the table and her trying to up selling me I put my clothes on and walked out. I don't know who is running the place but it ain't going to last long. No customer service and hot as hell. No repeat. She only had one worker and I actually saw another guy walk out after going into the room.The problem with her businesses is that she can't get good workers to stick around. I guess her attitude may be her downfall, but hey she still OWNS the business.

Jamaican Scam
03-11-18, 17:54
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-relaxing-massage/6525870102.html

Twins are back in CC 2601. Roaming and HE givin. Full service from both. Anybody says different they are Bullshitting you. Go get those fake tits. Worthless immigrants.By the way what are they asking for FS if you know? Thanks.

MisoHoney808
03-11-18, 17:58
Saw Joy a few day ago and opted for her regular service disappointed that others haven't been sharing about her extra services so for now will only share with those who share via pm.I never seen Joy, but did see some previous reviews about her here (check around Feb 21) on this thread. I think because of her name being only 3 letters and this sites limited search function (3 letters or less no work) that's why you couldn't find any previous intel on her.

MisoHoney808
03-11-18, 18:12
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-place-to-relax/6522681958.html

Tried this place the other day. It's really her in the pic which is refreshing with all the fake pics used in ads. Not bad therapeutic massage and HE, but probably no repeat for me. Standard fees. Limited English and she does check her phone a lot during the session.

SmellMyFinga
03-11-18, 18:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cindy-sweet-asian-gitl-wonderful-massage-100-real/10144467

Wow! That's her.

VietFunGuy
03-11-18, 20:49
You just save me $ brah.

We owe ya.

Peace!

Went on a field trip to check out the semi- new place called Four Seasons Thai massage in lower Aiea. Walked in the place and noticed it was new / clean but HOT. No AC and I suspect she wants to save on the electric bill. When I walked in the "cow" bell made noise and no one came to help me for 15 minutes, I almost left. Place was empty and did not have any music or customers. Then the lady in the ad picture came out and yelled at the other lady named "Lita" to massage me. She was your standard Thai, early 40's about a 5, ok body to massage me we went into one of the rooms and after trying to ask her about aromatherapy, I realized she did not speak English very well. During the massage she said I love money I love money and quote me $$$ and tried to upsell. Between me sweating in the room on the table and her trying to up selling me I put my clothes on and walked out. I don't know who is running the place but it ain't going to last long. No customer service and hot as hell. No repeat. She only had one worker and I actually saw another guy walk out after going into the room..

JPF
03-11-18, 21:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cindy-sweet-asian-gitl-wonderful-massage-100-real/10144467

Wow! That's her.I'm not so sure about that. It's a different phone number and Yanni didn't include her name (even a fake one) in her ad previously. Her "normal" ad ran this morning at 10 am.

SmellMyFinga
03-11-18, 23:54
I'm not so sure about that. It's a different phone number and Yanni didn't include her name (even a fake one) in her ad previously. Her "normal" ad ran this morning at 10 am.It's her. I know those panties anywhere LOL. And I saw her yesthurs.

Mongerholic
03-12-18, 00:21
It's her. I know those panties anywhere LOL. And I saw her yesthurs.This girls has 3 phones on her table. Has been widely reviewed. I enjoy her massage as well.

Rimmer808
03-12-18, 03:57
I'm not so sure about that. It's a different phone number and Yanni didn't include her name (even a fake one) in her ad previously. Her "normal" ad ran this morning at 10 am.Yup that's her real pics. She showed them to me on her phone.

Rim.

KookyKidd
03-12-18, 04:34
Went on a field trip to check out the semi- new place called Four Seasons Thai massage in lower Aiea. Walked in the place and noticed it was new / clean but HOT. No AC and I suspect she wants to save on the electric bill. When I walked in the "cow" bell made noise and no one came to help me for 15 minutes, I almost left. Place was empty and did not have any music or customers. Then the lady in the ad picture came out and yelled at the other lady named "Lita" to massage me. She was your standard Thai, early 40's about a 5, ok body to massage me we went into one of the rooms and after trying to ask her about aromatherapy, I realized she did not speak English very well. During the massage she said I love money I love money and quote me $$$ and tried to upsell. Between me sweating in the room on the table and her trying to up selling me I put my clothes on and walked out. I don't know who is running the place but it ain't going to last long. No customer service and hot as hell. No repeat. She only had one worker and I actually saw another guy walk out after going into the room.Thanks for the update. I believe I will give it about a month before I venture over there. I can't believe there is no A / C, who wants to get a massage in a hotbox. Did they at least offer you a shower?

Hard808
03-12-18, 13:41
Could have sworn the pucks alley hidden gem with the thick thighs and ass was Jackie? Same room different girl? Was always appointment only no walk in for me no one there 24/7 girl shows up for appointment only.

Thought I'd jump in here about Sally at Puck's Alley, as there seems to be some confusion -- or maybe it's just me that's confused. The Sally from Puck's that I have known for 4 years is no longer in the business and now has been working in a restaurant for about 3 years. She is Vietnamese, short, B-sized breasts with nipples that become very long and erect when she's excited, and a nice, warm, full butt. She has a strong Vietnamese accent, but speaks and understands English well. She is shy at first, but loves to fuck when treated well.

So who is the Sally that you guys are talking about? Were / are there two girls who use the name "Sally" at Pucks?

Bigred808
03-12-18, 14:02
Thanks for the update. I believe I will give it about a month before I venture over there. I can't believe there is no A / C, who wants to get a massage in a hotbox. Did they at least offer you a shower?Lots of new places in Aiea and most seem strictly legit. Would be nice to find legit with extras AND a shower.

Sunnyhoo7
03-12-18, 17:02
Went into CC 23rd floor for foot and body massage combo, I show up on time and was told have to wait 15 minutes, but ended up waiting 20 minutes and was told there won't be any foot massage. I should've walked away but wanted to try the body and needed the body massage. Yaya rushed in and started massaging and was not objecting to my roaming so I figured there would be a fun time. Was I wrong, she was hinting for happy time and wanted to bring in another girl to help her since she was tired. Anyway, after one hour Yaya left and was left with other girl and my massage time was shorted, I wanted two hours but was out in 1:30 and nothing special with the other girl. I was not happy and my fault for believing these Chinese women. I will stick to my Thai ladies for fun time, later I got a text from Yaya that it was a joke and she doesn't offer other then legit service. Hmmm, I wonder. Oh well, moving on to next venture.

Aloha.

Poiuy2
03-13-18, 02:27
Went into CC 23rd floor for foot and body massage combo, I show up on time and was told have to wait 15 minutes, but ended up waiting 20 minutes and was told there won't be any foot massage. I should've walked away but wanted to try the body and needed the body massage. Yaya rushed in and started massaging and was not objecting to my roaming so I figured there would be a fun time. Was I wrong, she was hinting for happy time and wanted to bring in another girl to help her since she was tired. Anyway, after one hour Yaya left and was left with other girl and my massage time was shorted, I wanted two hours but was out in 1:30 and nothing special with the other girl. I was not happy and my fault for believing these Chinese women. I will stick to my Thai ladies for fun time, later I got a text from Yaya that it was a joke and she doesn't offer other then legit service. Hmmm, I wonder. Oh well, moving on to next venture.

Aloha.I got HE there, but not from Yaya. It was a younger 20 something that only does full body (no foot). Sorry, I forgot her name but it was something similar to yaya.

Abunaga
03-13-18, 03:46
Called this (513) area code Iowa and Jewel said she won't give out the room number unless you schedule an appt. I told her I don't visit certain owners and she said she works on her own. Ad said her pictures are real. Did not make an apt all full tonight till 10 pm.

AssEaterNow
03-13-18, 14:32
Having lived in Germany for sometime, trust me, prostitution in Europe, especially Germany has been legal since the beginning of time. Germans will not judge or look twice because of prostitution, Americans do. Our perception is jaded because of the laws and how we perceive the oldest occupation on earth. The Europeans have the best wines, cars, food, music, and woman. Their not about to change anything now.

Saw Yuri the other day in Waikiki. Located near the zoo, Waikiki Grand. Has limited previous reviews. Rents a room there. She is pretty attractive. Maybe mid 30's, really skinny but nice slim figure with nice tits. Massage was more of a rub and pretty uneventful. But then she puts some sort of gel on your ass and legs and kind of tickles you for awhile. The gel was warm and it felt pretty awesome. Flip and does the same thing around junior. Will take off clothes for $. House fee is $. 60. She was super sweet and looked great naked but don't think much more is available beyond HJ. Non rushed and probably would repeat but the hotel set up is a little weird. I can't imagine the hotel doesn't know about it. Walked by a German family on my way to the door and judging by their looks even they knew what was going on. Said she is bringing on board another girl soon. Overall a good experience.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/real-pics-of-yuri/6526271740.html

Esunchiste
03-13-18, 18:57

Aloha.Sakura foot spa is legit. They used to rent out a room to an independent girl who went by the names Snow and Aria I think. Haven't seen her ad up in a while. Yaya gives strong massages but nothing more to my knowledge.

Tiredguy
03-13-18, 20:50
I got HE there, but not from Yaya. It was a younger 20 something that only does full body (no foot). Sorry, I forgot her name but it was something similar to yaya.Had a 4 hand and the older of the 2 finished me off (I wanted the younger one, but the older one said she had to leave.). I paid too much ($1 tip on top of the regular massage fees) but I was pretty relaxed by the end of the foot / body session. I didn't get or ask for any names. Definitely all Chinese.

H Mobius
03-13-18, 21:16
Had a 4 hand and the older of the 2 finished me off (I wanted the younger one, but the older one said she had to leave.). I paid too much ($1 tip on top of the regular massage fees) but I was pretty relaxed by the end of the foot / body session. I didn't get or ask for any names. Definitely all Chinese.Is this the place that gives out free wood combs?

Hawaiian007
03-13-18, 21:20
Went to see Jewel at CC. Advertises as real 100% no BS TS etc. 13th floor and no not the CCCC but darn close. 2 "stalls" in room. Pic is her. Lots of hidden acne. Quick shower, into room, oil massage light pressure as I was testing the waters. Removes towel and starts to oil the legs and starts grazing and more. Asks to flip and says what do I want. I say ALL (LMAO) she says no she don't do "all" just hands. Well hands it is. Wouldn't let me touch her and kept pulling away which made me last even longer and she was getting visibly frustrated and apparently tired wrist wise as she kept dumping oil and switching hands. Could not get any hands on her at all and said to myself well fuck I better cum before she rubs all my skin off. Cleaned up, standard fees. 6 house upfront and. 6 he fee. Would NOT return. YMMV but yes it is her pic, skinny, no ass or boobs (maybe 32 A at best from looking outside her top). Again will not repeat!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-petite-asianim-jewel100/6528558733.html

Only senior members, IF my report is not good enough for you then you can PM me.

Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.

Mongers Rus
03-13-18, 21:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-japanese-riko-808-277-2982-leaving-soon-come-now/9894802

RIKO back from days off, but not for long. End of month and off to Japan for good. She is a sweet girl in my book. YMMV I guess based on some reports, but for me, super service. Massage with awesome FS. BBBJ. Super nice young body type with nice skin. Natural Bush pussy but very tight and sweet. Super ass as I said before. Pics in ad is real. One of my favorites.

Rus.

Logan 5595
03-13-18, 22:18
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-massage/6529861322.html

I had a session with her. She is strong and does a good job. However she doesn't talk much and after the session she left me sitting down putting my shoes on without saying goodbye. Won't repeat.

Trainmassif
03-13-18, 22:45

I had a session with her. She is strong and does a good job. However she doesn't talk much and after the session she left me sitting down putting my shoes on without saying goodbye. Won't repeat.Damn, she's gorgeous though. Are the pics accurate? How far did you get in the session?

Abunaga
03-13-18, 23:57
Went to see Jewel at CC. Advertises as real 100% no BS TS etc. 13th floor and no not the CCCC but darn close. 2 "stalls" in room. Pic is her. Lots of hidden acne. Quick shower, into room, oil massage light pressure as I was testing the waters. Removes towel and starts to oil the legs and starts grazing and more. Asks to flip and says what do I want. I say ALL (LMAO) she says no she don't do "all" just hands. Well hands it is. Wouldn't let me touch her and kept pulling away which made me last even longer and she was getting visibly frustrated and apparently tired wrist wise as she kept dumping oil and switching hands. Could not get any hands on her at all and said to myself well fuck I better cum before she rubs all my skin off. Cleaned up, standard fees. 6 house upfront and. 6 he fee. Would NOT return. YMMV but yes it is her pic, skinny, no ass or boobs (maybe 32 A at best from looking outside her top). Again will not repeat!

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-petite-asianim-jewel100/6528558733.html

Only senior members, IF my report is not good enough for you then you can PM me.

007.Thanks 007 you saved me time and money.

NiceBush808
03-14-18, 01:25
Had a nice time with Annie (I think that's her name according to the forums). Works in a business plaza near the stadium. Looks legit when you're walking in. Nice and clean. Massage was draped but she was getting real close to the boys throughout the massage. Flipped and gave a really nice stomach massage. Usually not into that but hers was good and sensual. Finished with a nice HE. I found her pretty attractive and that's her pic. Would repeat if in the area.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/thai-massage-by-thai-therapist/6519805309.htmlI'm interested in this girl annie that I saw in the ad. What was the tip damage and does she get naked for you or is it as long as you tip her? Any ways, any Bush too? Is she still in business? Does she give nice slow sensual handjob or jackhammer? Anybody with any info? PM would be fine.

Mahaloz.

LocoBoy
03-14-18, 03:18
Saw Wendy on 10th, you guys been holding out huh? Cute girl especially when she uses translator app on phone, quite good with the hand language though. Massage was a lot stronger than anticipated by reviews. Nice body if you like thin tight girls, nice perky tits. Aas I said been holding out so probably YMMV on the finish.

Esunchiste
03-14-18, 04:04
Is this the place that gives out free wood combs?Bwahaha yes this is the place that gives out the wooden combs. I remember the first time I went there and she practically force fed me the comb.

MisoHoney808
03-14-18, 04:17

I had a session with her. She is strong and does a good job. However she doesn't talk much and after the session she left me sitting down putting my shoes on without saying goodbye. Won't repeat.Was she strictly legit or does she play? Mahalos in advance.

MisoHoney808
03-14-18, 04:21
Saw Wendy on 10th, you guys been holding out huh? Cute girl especially when she uses translator app on phone, quite good with the hand language though. Massage was a lot stronger than anticipated by reviews. Nice body if you like thin tight girls, nice perky tits. Aas I said been holding out so probably YMMV on the finish.I tried Wendy too. Not bad massage and alright HE. Very poor English. Standard fees. Wanted to sample Judy, but she was always busy. Guess peeps holding out on both of them.

Berry29
03-14-18, 05:16

Aloha.LOL sorry this made me laugh, not that I want you to waste $$ but I just imagined some legit girl thinking "this bastard feeling me up" then pulling a switch with an oldie as a joke.

Not fun for you but she's damn witty if that's what she did.

Berry29
03-14-18, 05:18
I tried Wendy too. Not bad massage and alright HE. Very poor English. Standard fees. Wanted to sample Judy, but she was always busy. Guess peeps holding out on both of them.Never saw Judy, saw Wendy once. I agree on looks as she's cute and young. Massage to me was pretty bad, she's decently strong but I actually left with a sore back as it was a lot of random pushing. Think she was cautious with me for a first time, after she opened up more. HE was ok. $1. 2 all in.

Nephilim3000
03-14-18, 07:42
I got HE there, but not from Yaya. It was a younger 20 something that only does full body (no foot). Sorry, I forgot her name but it was something similar to yaya.Try Yuyu and Lucy separately. You will be Happy you did. I tried Yaya but was way happier in the end with Yuyu and Lucy.

Hawaiian007
03-14-18, 13:23
Saw Wendy on 10th, you guys been holding out huh? Cute girl especially when she uses translator app on phone, quite good with the hand language though. Massage was a lot stronger than anticipated by reviews. Nice body if you like thin tight girls, nice perky tits. Aas I said been holding out so probably YMMV on the finish.Honestly wouldn't call them perky myself. Flower tattoo on left breast, thick hairy Bush and rather dark lip with (ugh) rather rankish smell. Standard damage but no FS.

Bigred808
03-14-18, 16:12
Try Yuyu and Lucy separately. You will be Happy you did. I tried Yaya but was way happier in the end with Yuyu and Lucy.Do you have ad for them.

Cloe Stone
03-14-18, 16:14
Honestly wouldn't call them perky myself. Flower tattoo on left breast, thick hairy Bush and rather dark lip with (ugh) rather rankish smell. Standard damage but no FS.

007.Also tried Wendy and was not that impressed. Was on my way out and Judy came back from a workout at the gym. She was a little sweaty in workout clothes. Thought she was cute and had a nice personality. Intended to go back and try her. Reviews that she may have more on the menu than Wendy?

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
03-14-18, 16:25

007.Perfect report. For those of us that are looking for a good massage from a cute and nice girl that is playful and at least provides a satisfying HE, sounds like this girl does not fit that description. Saved me and others some time and money from this straight forward report.

Mahalos,

CS.

Bigred808
03-14-18, 16:30
Never saw Judy, saw Wendy once. I agree on looks as she's cute and young. Massage to me was pretty bad, she's decently strong but I actually left with a sore back as it was a lot of random pushing. Think she was cautious with me for a first time, after she opened up more. HE was ok. $1. 2 all in.I had the same experience. I'm not sure if she has had formal training. She uses lots of knuckles and elbows. She can't speak English so when I tried to tell her she couldn't understand. Actually left with bruises that hurt for a few days.

NiceBush808
03-14-18, 16:55
Honestly wouldn't call them perky myself. Flower tattoo on left breast, thick hairy Bush and rather dark lip with (ugh) rather rankish smell. Standard damage but no FS.

007.Where is her ad? Chinese? I'd like to see how she looks? And co ract info. I'm interested.

Rimmer808
03-14-18, 17:15
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-japanese-riko-808-277-2982-leaving-soon-come-now/9894802

Back to get some RIKO again. She is a cutie, with a nice tall slim but curvy body. Her ASS and nice C cup tits are great. ALways have really good service. FS that is. Don't see her for massage. Get her naked and you'll see. Silky skin, nice handful and soft tits. Very suckable. Natural Bush but nice sweet tight pussy. She leaving on 27th, so check her out. You won't be disappointed. I seen some negative reports, but she is HOT. BBBJ with CFS. Any position you want. I'm definitely back couple more times at least before she leaves.

Rim.

Hawaii Boy
03-14-18, 17:25
Also tried Wendy and was not that impressed. Was on my way out and Judy came back from a workout at the gym. She was a little sweaty in workout clothes. Thought she was cute and had a nice personality. Intended to go back and try her. Reviews that she may have more on the menu than Wendy?

Aloha,

CS.Both of these girls will offer full services for a price. Wendy is more expensive but Judy is far superior in performance and can suck a dick very nice. Judy is a licensed MT also so her massage is a lot better. I've had both for CFS and BBBJ so I know this is true.

HB.

Logan 5595
03-14-18, 18:36
Was she strictly legit or does she play? Mahalos in advance.The pictures are accurate. Strictly legit.

Russo
03-14-18, 19:02
I'm interested in this girl annie that I saw in the ad. What was the tip damage and does she get naked for you or is it as long as you tip her? Any ways, any Bush too? Is she still in business? Does she give nice slow sensual handjob or jackhammer? Anybody with any info? PM would be fine.

Mahaloz.What was the damage? Holy Batman, 70 hr for Swedish. Whats up with the inflation!?

Sham808
03-14-18, 19:32
My last review several months ago was on Mia (Xenia at the time).

AmazingTouch
03-14-18, 19:52
Made an appointment with the girl in Makakilo / Kapolei. In call is in a house up in Makakilo. Easy t find with GPS. Door was answered by a VERY pretty Chinese girl, she has to be less than 5' tall and early 20's. Her looks got me! She is exactly my type. Her English is bad, worse tha Wendy's and she does not have an app. LOL. Self shower and back to the room. Started with a massage, if you can call it a massage. No skills at all, but she was trying. I found it funny how unskilled she is. Anyway asked me to flip and said blowjob. Only word I think she knows besides thank you. Anyway as I said she had me so it was a yes. Off comes her bra and panties. IMHO perfect body, nice set of Bs and a great ass! Flat stomach with a tattoo. She has a nice natural body! She goes down for a very good BBBJ. Just the way I like it. She almost made me pop, so I change positions and try to return the favor, and go down for some daty. Unfortunately she was not into it with me. Now eating pussy is something I do well, actually had 2 girls pass out. But as I said she was not into it. So just hopped on for BBFS, felt awesome. Didn't last very long and cip. She cleaned me up and that was it. Out the door. Total 25 minutes! Ok this place is a 1 shot, thank you man, and out the door. So I would imagine it will not be for everyone. But for me she was great. Asked her name and she texted Any. So I texted back Amy? And she said yes. Who knows as I said English is bad. On the way out saw the other girl there tall Chinese girl about 5'6" I would say. Can't speak English but attractive. I will repeat with Amy as she is my type. But like I said probably not for everyone.

Abunaga
03-14-18, 19:54
Do you have ad for them.Its in CC Sakura Foot Massage 808-381-9688 The two girls in the ad are sisters. There 100 % legit.

Eric Shin
03-14-18, 20:04
Was she strictly legit or does she play? Mahalos in advance.She will do the bbhjtc.

JapaneseBoy
03-14-18, 21:32
Not sure if this is the right thread for this. I'm staying a night at a hotel in Waikiki next week. Looking for a outcall. Doesn't matter if play or no play. Need help Please. I was looking on Craigslist. Thank You.

ZMerquise
03-15-18, 00:44
Made an appointment with the girl in Makakilo / Kapolei. In call is in a house up in Makakilo. Easy t find with GPS. Door was answered by a VERY pretty Chinese girl, she has to be less than 5' tall and early 20's. Her looks got me! She is exactly my type. Her English is bad, worse tha Wendy's and she does not have an app. LOL. Self shower and back to the room. Started with a massage, if you can call it a massage. No skills at all, but she was trying. I found it funny how unskilled she is. Anyway asked me to flip and said blowjob. Only word I think she knows besides thank you. Anyway as I said she had me so it was a yes. Off comes her bra and panties. IMHO perfect body, nice set of Bs and a great ass! Flat stomach with a tattoo. She has a nice natural body! She goes down for a very good BBBJ. Just the way I like it. She almost made me pop, so I change positions and try to return the favor, and go down for some daty. Unfortunately she was not into it with me. Now eating pussy is something I do well, actually had 2 girls pass out. But as I said she was not into it. So just hopped on for BBFS, felt awesome. Didn't last very long and cip. She cleaned me up and that was it. Out the door. Total 25 minutes! Ok this place is a 1 shot, thank you man, and out the door. So I would imagine it will not be for everyone. But for me she was great. Asked her name and she texted Any. So I texted back Amy? And she said yes. Who knows as I said English is bad. On the way out saw the other girl there tall Chinese girl about 5'6" I would say. Can't speak English but attractive. I will repeat with Amy as she is my type. But like I said probably not for everyone.Standard damages? I see the adds and a few diff #.

AmazingTouch
03-15-18, 13:55
Standard damages? I see the adds and a few diff #.Yes standard damages. Standard Chinese operation.

Hawaiian007
03-15-18, 14:48
Where is her ad? Chinese? I'd like to see how she looks? And co ract info. I'm interested.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/relaxing-massage-by-wendyjudy/6531194120.html

LocoBoy
03-15-18, 19:13
Anyone know who this is? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/beautiful-thai-bodyrub-for/6531839106.html.

No hits on Google.

Hawaiian007
03-15-18, 20:42
Anyone know who this is? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/beautiful-thai-bodyrub-for/6531839106.html.

No hits on Google.Jewell, already reviewed in MT #19700, save your $ not worth it IMHO and won't let you touch her AT ALL!

HiPickle
03-15-18, 21:09
Made an appointment with the girl in Makakilo / Kapolei. In call is in a house up in Makakilo. Easy t find with GPS. Door was answered by a VERY pretty Chinese girl, she has to be less than 5' tall and early 20's. Her looks got me! She is exactly my type. Her English is bad, worse tha Wendy's and she does not have an app. LOL. Self shower and back to the room. Started with a massage, if you can call it a massage. No skills at all, but she was trying. I found it funny how unskilled she is. Anyway asked me to flip and said blowjob. Only word I think she knows besides thank you. Anyway as I said she had me so it was a yes. Off comes her bra and panties. IMHO perfect body, nice set of Bs and a great ass! Flat stomach with a tattoo. She has a nice natural body! She goes down for a very good BBBJ. Just the way I like it. She almost made me pop, so I change positions and try to return the favor, and go down for some daty. Unfortunately she was not into it with me. Now eating pussy is something I do well, actually had 2 girls pass out. But as I said she was not into it. So just hopped on for BBFS, felt awesome. Didn't last very long and cip. She cleaned me up and that was it. Out the door. Total 25 minutes! Ok this place is a 1 shot, thank you man, and out the door. So I would imagine it will not be for everyone. But for me she was great. Asked her name and she texted Any. So I texted back Amy? And she said yes. Who knows as I said English is bad. On the way out saw the other girl there tall Chinese girl about 5'6" I would say. Can't speak English but attractive. I will repeat with Amy as she is my type. But like I said probably not for everyone.I went up there a couple of months ago, I'm sure it was another girl, they probably rotate often. I didn't get the BBFS, but she was a cutie and rushed out of course, but it was a "Milk run" anyway 😁 leave the house to get some milk at Walmart. Sounds like a spinner winner. Oh, did you get any lfk dfk? Pretty important for me.

LocoBoy
03-15-18, 23:13
Mahalo! She looks good in both Ads. Thanks for saving me $ will stick with Mia and Yanni.

Jewell, already reviewed in MT #19700, save your $ not worth it IMHO and won't let you touch her AT ALL!

Nephilim3000
03-15-18, 23:38
I got HE there, but not from Yaya. It was a younger 20 something that only does full body (no foot). Sorry, I forgot her name but it was something similar to yaya.Repeat session with Yuyu left very happy. Yaya is good therapeutic.

Harry Scrotum
03-15-18, 23:52
I had the same exprience with Grace. Nothing like how Flesh described. Went there wanting FS but couldn't get pass how bad she looked. Opted for HE but couldn't even cum. Tipped her the standard amount and left as fast as possible. Would not repeat.I also went to see Grace. This was a couple weeks ago, shortly after Fleshlight posted his review. Same bait and switch. Except the bait and switch was Rika (AKA Riko). I was super weirded out when I saw her. From my past review of Rika, I don't care for her too much.

AmazingTouch
03-16-18, 00:39
I went up there a couple of months ago, I'm sure it was another girl, they probably rotate often. I didn't get the BBFS, but she was a cutie and rushed out of course, but it was a "Milk run" anyway 😁 leave the house to get some milk at Walmart. Sounds like a spinner winner. Oh, did you get any lfk dfk? Pretty important for me.She allowed me to lfk, but she did not receipricate.

Abunaga
03-16-18, 00:42
Just saw them today at the food court with some big thai plates. Must have been pretty slow.

Suksukboi808
03-16-18, 03:11
Met with Yanni aka nerdy girl the other day. She even had the glasses on so I got my librarian fantasy going. She is pretty hot but she isn't young as in early twenties. IMHO she may be late thirties or early forties with big naturals. Anyway lay down for decent massage then on the flip out comes the Chinese menu. 60 for HJ and clothes stay on. You want clothes off that's 100 minimum and more for FS. I opted for HJ because short on time. But of course being the great diplomat that I am I was able to negotiate her removing top at least for 60. Got to play a little with those nice manapuas on her. Cum hay fat Choy!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-from-real-cutie-you-808-275-6542-100-real/9230527

Shoots Brah
03-16-18, 07:47
Saw an ad for a maria out of waipahu. Has anyone partake with her? I don't think she works at saitara or the other Thai place. Not sure if maybe works in a salon or on own. Anyways, her ad stated before to leave shorts on LOL, so maybe some mongers tried her out already. Just looking for info, pm is fine too. Her ad is on craigslist, just search waipahu. Shoots!

RdPuerco
03-16-18, 12:27
I was able to negotiate her removing top at least for 60. Got to play a little with those nice manapuas on her.Congratulations! This is the first time I've ever heard the word "manapua" in this context.

Slick Guy
03-16-18, 18:06
I made a late afternoon appointment with this provider at Century Center-15th floor. She opened the door and she was not any of the pics on the ad, not even close. But she looked late 20's to early 30's, petite, Chinese girl, body type is close to 2nd pic on the ad, big natural boobs. She gave a soft eneventful massage, three times she reached over her cell phones to text message. So immediately I made her know my intentions and started roaming her panties. At the flip, I told her what I wanted and she want down to business. Sloppy BBBJ, with hand job, then told I told her to "eat my ass" and she went for it, slurping and sticking his tongue inside while I FIV and butthole. The cover goes on and mish, standing mish, standing doggy, ds and finished in mish and came inside the cover. While doing the deed she was trying to rush me and tried to get me to "cum baby" but this monger took his sweet ass time and "fucked her deep". She can take some pounding. She complained and said "enough" so I had to cum inside the cover, inside of her. After she cleaned me up, she jumped in the shower to clean up for the next monger. After a quick shower, she was setting up the next guy I guess. I tried to make small talk while changing but she said "I'm busy baby, just do your business and I'll do mine". I gave her $$ and she didn't count and asked me how much, so I said $$. And she said, "I eat your ass, and you fucked me like an animal, you give me $10 more. " So instead if $10, I gave her $20 more. I would repeat because of the BBBJ and ass rimming.

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-cant-wait-to-get-my-on-you/5751947How would you rate her looks?

StinkyOne
03-17-18, 01:37
How would you rate her looks?The real Mia is the third photo. Short Thai girl about 4'9.

MankoMan69
03-17-18, 14:27
Skinny Filipino chick with no T&A. No play was provided with lame massage. Nothing going for her will not repeat. Provided photo upon request as stated in ad. Photo may be from better looking days.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/late-night-massage-by-kim-filipino-therapist-very-friendly/9507962

Shoots Brah
03-17-18, 15:57
The real Mia is the third photo. Short Thai girl about 4'9.Wow. I like them short! All these girls in cc need to start expanding out of there! I remember a monger saying he used to live in cc. Idk how people do it, knowing some hotties are ready to pound two floors above you LOL. I wouldn't have a social life anymore!

SexBozo
03-17-18, 19:09
I saw her at Saitara in Waipahu!

She use to work at Paradise Thai and pranee place.

Wondering if Saitara going to the dark side. I wish I haven't had any luck there but pretty good massage only legit.

ATLFan
03-17-18, 22:51
Been seeing miaa for the past few months. More of the same. PSE BBBJCIM every time minus deepthroat. She gags on it but can't take it all the way. I show up andI don't even have to ask anymore. Just show up shower and she sucks me for 50 minutes. She's extremely sloppy and spits a lot because she knows I like it. She started a new thing where she spits in the shaft and it runs down and she sucks it back up repeatedly. She still sucks the boys and the area between the balls and leg (feels stupid good). She spits between her knockers and offers Russian. Plenty of comments on size and how perfect my junk is. She also changed up and few things and lube up a finger with all her spit on slipped it in wooowzers. I blasted quickly after that fully in her mouth as usual. She doesn't stop until you're done. Chick is legit and knows how to please a dude.

Captin Crunch
03-18-18, 01:00
Been seeing miaa for the past few months. More of the same. PSE BBBJCIM every time minus deepthroat. She gags on it but can't take it all the way. I show up andI don't even have to ask anymore. Just show up shower and she sucks me for 50 minutes. She's extremely sloppy and spits a lot because she knows I like it. She started a new thing where she spits in the shaft and it runs down and she sucks it back up repeatedly. She still sucks the boys and the area between the balls and leg (feels stupid good). She spits between her knockers and offers Russian. Plenty of comments on size and how perfect my junk is. She also changed up and few things and lube up a finger with all her spit on slipped it in wooowzers. I blasted quickly after that fully in her mouth as usual. She doesn't stop until you're done. Chick is legit and knows how to please a dude.Which Miaa is this? Her ad please.

StinkyOne
03-18-18, 01:49
Which Miaa is this? Her ad please.I just posted #19596 and they changed the photos. She is NOT in the photo now. They getting tricky now LOL.

ATLFan
03-18-18, 02:31
Which Miaa is this? Her ad please.No clue where her ad is but she should be easily found with a search. She works out of cc on the 15th floor.

AmazingTouch
03-18-18, 03:24
Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her thisnthe 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.

Logan 5595
03-18-18, 03:32
Bella is back.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/magic-relaxing-body-massage/6534324916.html

ExitOnly
03-18-18, 06:39
Bella is back.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/magic-relaxing-body-massage/6534324916.htmlReal pic? FS available? Thanks.

Logan 5595
03-18-18, 12:12
Real pic? FS available? Thanks.It is really her. Sensual massage but no play.

Coffee Bean
03-18-18, 12:33
It is really her. Sensual massage but no play.Moved to 13th floor from 2701.

SomeBilly
03-18-18, 13:15
Gents,

Last night after all of the great reports about how beautiful this lady was I decided to check her out. I can confirm she is beautiful unfortunately she is on her monthly cycle, didn't find out until after the massage and $60 fee was paid. I couldn't figure out why she stayed out or hands reach the entire time, found out at the end, she brushed up against the boys the entire time so I had a semi the entire time. She offered BJ and HJ, but I'm mongering on a budget and declined, I'm not mad at her just extremely disappointed. Oh, I want to weigh in on if she is Japanese or not, though I'm not 100% sure she has facial features (eyes and shape) of many of the Japanese women I see in Japan. Plus when I hit her with my limited Japanese to see what she would do, she was surprised and actually responded back to me in Japanese, so I would say she is at least partial if not 100%.

The massage was decent, not great, though she did try to work on a few knots which was nice. She is a sweetheart and if I have time before I leave the island next week I will try again. My advise is to wait about a week before expecting any extra services beyond BJ and HJ. Oh. She showed me her pad and I was like WTF! "Nooooooo, I believe you, I believe you!" LOL!

So after that fail, I tried to pop into Pine without an appointment but LE was all out in front, I think they were at the club though. I then called vanilla spa to make an appointment with Hanna, got to 2501 knocked and rang the bell but no answer WTF moment because I just called and said I'm headed up. Frustrated with partial blue balls from Riko I decided to just call it quits and go home. When I got back to the car mama text and was like I'm ready for you now, but I declined and went home.

Anyway hope this helps some of you save a little cash, she said come back next week.

Be safe.

-Bill.

Harry Scrotum
03-18-18, 14:01
Oh, I want to weigh in on if she is Japanese or not, though I'm not 100% sure she has facial features (eyes and shape) of many of the Japanese women I see in Japan. Plus when I hit her with my limited Japanese to see what she would do, she was surprised and actually responded back to me in Japanese, so I would say she is at least partial if not 100%.
She is NOT Japanese. In my report the next page back (#19589), I made an appointment with Grace but I got Rika. After everything was done and I was in the shower, she was talking to someone else in the living room in Mandarin. I wouldn't doubt she's a part of the Chinese Century Center (twitter.com/ mastabada) group.

MisoHoney808
03-18-18, 14:15
Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her thisnthe 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.Thanks for the report brother. I personally choose to just boycott the places that pull the bait and switch. I seriously doubt that they will learn though. There's enough guys that fall for it and stay because they made the trek all the way down there and don't want to leave blueballed.

AssEaterNow
03-18-18, 14:34
Are you allowed to tell us at least what floor or which Spa?

AE.

Thanks for the report brother. I personally choose to just boycott the places that pull the bait and switch. I seriously doubt that they will learn though. There's enough guys that fall for it and stay because they made the trek all the way down there and don't want to leave blueballed.

Hard808
03-18-18, 16:30
Sensual massage no play? You left blue balled or only HJ available?

It is really her. Sensual massage but no play..

H Mobius
03-18-18, 16:35
Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her thisnthe 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.Wow you had one helluva junk day, thanks for sharing.

Same thing happened to me but much simpler, and wound up in another place on the 10th floor but no Mia after calling that advertised number of hers. 1310 seems to be another one of numerous shared rooms on various floors that independent girls tell their dates to report to.

Her current ad doesn't show her anymore, like StinkyOne said.

RdPuerco
03-18-18, 18:15
Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her this is the 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.That looks like Mia's (Miaa's) number. And Mia, if you can see her, is fucking awesome.

AmazingTouch
03-18-18, 18:23
Are you allowed to tell us at least what floor or which Spa?

AE.Thirteenten.

NiceBush808
03-18-18, 18:28

007.I wasnt too impressed with Wendi either. To me she just looked plain and ordinary Chinese. Not really that cute. But YMMV. Unfortunately didn't get to see her Bush because she remaind clothed even in the flip sideas my manhood was hard stiff and throbbing. The handjob wasnt that bad though, nice and slow and sensual. But i still wouldn't repeat. I guess she didn't like me because she said i didnt smile or look at her. WTH. Ah well. Better money to be used elsewhere. Don't know if I'd repeat. Maybe i shouldve tried Thai Annie instead, in Aiea. Know if she still around.

Shoots Brah
03-18-18, 19:26
Decided to try Tina in cc this past week. Called and made appointment, but when I got there it was a different lady than the pic. I asked "are you. Tina. ?" Said "oh no, I'm yanni (sp?) not Tina".

So I was bummed out but decided to stay to tofft. Paid 60 hf up front. Looks to be about 5'4". Maybe about 135 lbs or so. No ass, big nice C titties I think. Looks to be maybe in her late 30's or early 40's. She had a pretty face, but body wasn't tight. So hopped on the table, no cover. Her massage was not bad, took direction really well. Was able to put good pressure on my knots. Mentioned she from China, but convo was a little hard. Her English is ok, but I think her comprehension is a little slow. I'd ask her a question and she would answer, but totally not an answer related to the question LOL.

She didn't use too much oil or lotion so that's good. After about 20 minutes on my back, she started massaging ass and thighs. Then that turned into some underhand ball tickling LOL. Finally flipped after 30 minutes and asked What I want. Told her just HJ / BJ. She took her clothes off and you could tell she had a kid, little stomach pooch that looked like it was stretched out. At this point I'm rubbing her pretty loose and bushy pussy, while she's going to town with a BBBJ. Switched between rubbing her pussy and sucking her titty LOL. She was a good sport and stayed down on me with her mouth the entire time, and not do that 10 second suck and 10 minute HJ crap.

Told her I was about to cum after 10 minutes and she HJ me to completion. Now this is where she surprised me, after she wiped me up. She asked me if I wanted my back massaged some more, so I said sure! She massaged my back another 10 minutes AND she started tickling my balls again. I got hard so fast, I turned around and she HJ me to completion for another 10 minutes, and blew again.

Wiped me up then asked if I could shower. She was really nice the whole time. Tipped her 90, but felt bad. Should've tipped more, but didn't want to up us mongers pricing LOL. So not bad for over an hour of massage and couple pops for a buck fifty.

Might repeat again, but I still want to sample Tina!

Bigboner
03-18-18, 19:46
What was the damage? Holy Batman, 70 hr for Swedish. Whats up with the inflation!?Russo sir, your inbox is full. Please empty! Mahalos.

Logan 5595
03-19-18, 01:47
Sensual massage no play? You left blue balled or only HJ available?

.No play at all. No HE.

SmellMyFinga
03-19-18, 07:28
Decided to try Tina in cc this past week. Called and made appointment, but when I got there it was a different lady than the pic. I asked "are you. Tina. ?" Said "oh no, I'm yanni (sp?) not Tina".

So I was bummed out but decided to stay to tofft. Paid 60 hf up front. Looks to be about 5'4". Maybe about 135 lbs or so. No ass, big nice C titties I think. Looks to be maybe in her late 30's or early 40's. She had a pretty face, but body wasn't tight. So hopped on the table, no cover. Her massage was not bad, took direction really well. Was able to put good pressure on my knots. Mentioned she from China, but convo was a little hard. Her English is ok, but I think her comprehension is a little slow. I'd ask her a question and she would answer, but totally not an answer related to the question LOL.

She didn't use too much oil or lotion so that's good. After about 20 minutes on my back, she started massaging ass and thighs. Then that turned into some underhand ball tickling LOL. Finally flipped after 30 minutes and asked What I want. Told her just HJ / BJ. She took her clothes off and you could tell she had a kid, little stomach pooch that looked like it was stretched out. At this point I'm rubbing her pretty loose and bushy pussy, while she's going to town with a BBBJ. Switched between rubbing her pussy and sucking her titty LOL. She was a good sport and stayed down on me with her mouth the entire time, and not do that 10 second suck and 10 minute HJ crap.

Told her I was about to cum after 10 minutes and she HJ me to completion. Now this is where she surprised me, after she wiped me up. She asked me if I wanted my back massaged some more, so I said sure! She massaged my back another 10 minutes AND she started tickling my balls again. I got hard so fast, I turned around and she HJ me to completion for another 10 minutes, and blew again.

Wiped me up then asked if I could shower. She was really nice the whole time. Tipped her 90, but felt bad. Should've tipped more, but didn't want to up us mongers pricing LOL. So not bad for over an hour of massage and couple pops for a buck fifty.

Might repeat again, but I still want to sample Tina!What room? 1707?

Russo
03-19-18, 17:05
Russo sir, your inbox is full. Please empty! Mahalos.I cleared it out. Didn't realize that it was full. Thanks.

Shoots Brah
03-19-18, 20:01
What room? 1707?Yup 1707. Small little studio.

Abunaga
03-19-18, 21:16
She was May before at Thai Hawaiian and her photo has really been touched up man, she ain't that pretty IMHO. Carried D cups around 7 years ago but back to normal. Still will jerk your off as her massage is so-so.

Rimmer808
03-19-18, 22:56

RIKO here for last week. Love that fat Asian ASS. I rim her sweet skin ass and I think she came. LOL! Love her face, body, everything. Nice young tits that is firm but soft to squeeze and suck. She get's so wet during pounding, drives me crazy with all natural juices. Very sweet girl. Not overpowering BBBJ, but nice. Log legs connected to that nice ass. Definitely back couple more times before she leaves. Don't pass up.

Rim.

Lucky808
03-19-18, 23:49

RIKO here for last week. Love that fat Asian ASS. I rim her sweet skin ass and I think she came. LOL! Love her face, body, everything. Nice young tits that is firm but soft to squeeze and suck. She get's so wet during pounding, drives me crazy with all natural juices. Very sweet girl. Not overpowering BBBJ, but nice. Log legs connected to that nice ass. Definitely back couple more times before she leaves. Don't pass up.

Rim.She good to go now? Period pau?

ATLFan
03-20-18, 00:10
That looks like Mia's (Miaa's) number. And Mia, if you can see her, is fucking awesome.I've lost count of how many nuts I've blown in miaas mouth. She is top tier.

MongerAnon
03-20-18, 05:00
Yah she's a good looker but her BBBJ skills are really lacking plus she wanted to upsell me $2 xx for BBBJ, then kept telling me hurry up cum. YMMV I guess.

Rim.

LocaLoppa
03-20-18, 13:11
Ditto. She pretty nice looking lady. BBBJ weak. Pussy fuck is good, will try positions. Nice meat on asss for doggie.

Just need to ignore the cum fast talk, LOL.

Paid 2 dollaah total standard AMP fee. Like I said, most will charge same foe cfs as BBBJ so may as well fuk pussy. I would repeat if cannot get Sugar or Nicole.

Yah she's a good looker but her BBBJ skills are really lacking plus she wanted to upsell me $2 xx for BBBJ, then kept telling me hurry up cum. YMMV I guess.

NanIsLamma
03-21-18, 04:02
You have to check your eyes if you thought that was the same Ginger. Ernestm is right the Ginger working out of Hiran lets just say who ever took that picture of her deserves an award in the Honolulu Magazine as Best Photograph. To me Gingers massage is average at best. Best to save your money. I never tried the craigslist Ginger but she looks hot may have to partake. If you do go to Hiran try Jasmine she is hot and gives a good HE.Is Jasmine even still available? I haven't seen her post in a long time so I thought she had moved on so I tried Icey (who used to be Pinky. Turned me down for HE) and when I walked into see her at the counter! Anyone have any intel?

Rimmer808
03-21-18, 04:57
She good to go now? Period pau?Good to go.

Rim.

Lucky808
03-21-18, 05:25
Yah she's a good looker but her BBBJ skills are really lacking plus she wanted to upsell me $2 xx for BBBJ, then kept telling me hurry up cum. YMMV I guess.Mahalo, several reports on her for "cun for me" .

Fleshlight
03-21-18, 05:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asians-are-hot-b2b-nuru-pleasure-808-428-9445/9630462

Had good experience with Grace last time so checked her out again. Yup, same nice milky skin body, with huge 32 DDz. Nice tall slim body with huge tits on Asian girl. Nice BBBJ, nice tight pussy to fuck. Nice hot girl with pretty face. Same good session as before.

But wanted to mention that I saw two other hot looking providers. Looks Japanese. Didn't get their names, but saw them on the way out. Owner told me come back and try them. All BBBJ girls. This new place, or place with new owner, making it a go to AMP bringing in some new girls. Mostly from Japan is what she's trying. Maybe she's out doing the Chinese connection that's going on in CC.

I hope so, as we could use some fresh new honies in CC. The place is clean too. Got to go back and check out those new girls there.

Flesh.

BullyRabbit
03-21-18, 07:22
TOFTT with the new girl in 1307. Jewel with the 515 prefix.

Walk on back and legs was a 7. Told her I wanted deep massage.

Dry massaged a little then used oils. Decent massage maybe a 6. Little brushing of the boyz. Then on flip she ask lets make deal, I told her standard rate. 6. She says. 7 bcuz she did me hard and deserves it! Little bit of sass. SMH. I says we see how you do. No roaming bcuz she kept pulling away, I got the hint.

Suprisingly, very sensual HJ with some prostate play. Her hands were constantly moving, no jackhammering here. Only downside was no privacy with 2 mini rooms, saw anada monger as I was goin into the shower. Probably 1 of you! 55 min before shower.

Every once in a while got to stray and try it out. My main 2 go tos off island so why not. Won't repeat, but I always had better luck with the newbie thai wahine then cccn roulette. Till the next time.

Hawaiian007
03-21-18, 13:47
TOFTT with the new girl in 1307. Jewel with the 515 prefix.

Walk on back and legs was a 7. Told her I wanted deep massage.

Dry massaged a little then used oils. Decent massage maybe a 6. Little brushing of the boyz. Then on flip she ask lets make deal, I told her standard rate. 6. She says. 7 bcuz she did me hard and deserves it! Little bit of sass. SMH. I says we see how you do. No roaming bcuz she kept pulling away, I got the hint.

Suprisingly, very sensual HJ with some prostate play. Her hands were constantly moving, no jackhammering here. Only downside was no privacy with 2 mini rooms, saw anada monger as I was goin into the shower. Probably 1 of you! 55 min before shower.

Every once in a while got to stray and try it out. My main 2 go tos off island so why not. Won't repeat, but I always had better luck with the newbie thai wahine then cccn roulette. Till the next time.Reviewed Jewel already. She does pull away and does not want to be even touched in the slightest. To me that is a turn off. Yes there are 2 rooms right next to each other with a very thin wall and no privacy as the mirror on the left (your room) can see both in and out to the rest of the studio. I for one will never repeat.

Hawaiian007
03-21-18, 13:50
Is Jasmine even still available? I haven't seen her post in a long time so I thought she had moved on so I tried Icey (who used to be Pinky. Turned me down for HE) and when I walked into see her at the counter! Anyone have any intel?Jasmine is away on vacay probably back to Thailand to see her kids, either that or her haole military looking BF took her on a trip. Pinky (Icey) changed her looks totally (probably had plastic surgery kind of change) and never gives HE on the first try. Jasmine has been vigorously reviewed and YMMV but IMHO she is well used and abused so much so that she would almost qualify as an AMP girl.

Shoots Brah
03-21-18, 20:14
Jasmine is away on vacay probably back to Thailand to see her kids, either that or her haole military looking BF took her on a trip. Pinky (Icey) changed her looks totally (probably had plastic surgery kind of change) and never gives HE on the first try. Jasmine has been vigorously reviewed and YMMV but IMHO she is well used and abused so much so that she would almost qualify as an AMP girl.

007.Is pinky / icey's teeth a little jacked up? I remember she smiled at me and I was like whoaaaa! Pretty girl though.

Shoots Brah
03-21-18, 20:15
Reviewed Jewel already. She does pull away and does not want to be even touched in the slightest. To me that is a turn off. Yes there are 2 rooms right next to each other with a very thin wall and no privacy as the mirror on the left (your room) can see both in and out to the rest of the studio. I for one will never repeat.

007.What's worse is when the therapist isn't even hot and they pull away! I'm like "man, I would be the handsome one in this relationship if anything!

HornyJap808
03-21-18, 20:19
Today I made a visit to Mia and had a very interesting session. Let's just call it the MASK special. She allowed me to video her SUCKING MY COCK wearing a mask, thus the mask special. Lmao. I usually last pretty long but maybe because of the excitement I blew in no time. If ever wanted to make your own porn, just ask Mia for the MASK SPECIAL. Have fun and report back, don't forget to mention the mask special.

Ernestm
03-22-18, 00:55
I went to Saitara in Waipahu a few days ago for a walk-in appt. Saw a slender and younger girl outside talking on the ph, she kind of looked like Annie who used to work with Mint on Pensacola. When I went in I was greeted by a lady that looked like Nid-Noi who advertises on Craigslist. Anyone have any info on who these ladies were? And can someone direct me to the post on Nid-Noi from several months ago, tried search function but came up empty. Thanks guys.

Oh and my session was very good in a therapeutic sense. A masseuse with very short hair worked on the muscles involved in my sciatica and I have been pain free for 4 days now.

Lucky808
03-22-18, 03:03
Today I made a visit to Mia and had a very interesting session. Let's just call it the MASK special. She allowed me to video her SUCKING MY COCK wearing a mask, thus the mask special. Lmao. I usually last pretty long but maybe because of the excitement I blew in no time. If ever wanted to make your own porn, just ask Mia for the MASK SPECIAL. Have fun and report back, don't forget to mention the mask special.Mahalo for the report. You 1 sick puppy LOL.

Asian Thrill
03-22-18, 03:22
I'm curious if anyone has tried or has info on this place downtown? It is on Hotel and Smith. They have a few ads with different pictures. Most look fake, but curious if anyone has tried. I'm looking to get out and the location looks convenient.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/asian-therapist-missy/6536353419.html

Cheers!

Johnny14
03-22-18, 03:35
I'm curious if anyone has tried or has info on this place downtown? It is on Hotel and Smith. They have a few ads with different pictures. Most look fake, but curious if anyone has tried. I'm looking to get out and the location looks convenient.

Cheers!I was just down that area today for Dim Sum on Smith Street a couple blocks from this place. Walked pass it, located next to some travel agency and near the Market Place. I think rates are $60 hour, but did not check it out. You can park next to the fish market next to Nitmitz, but costs $6. 00. Municipal parking is a far walk towards ocean side where its located. Like most Chinese ads, picture probably is fake.

BullyRabbit
03-22-18, 05:23
First and foremost, I always want a good massage. And the extras are a distant 2nd LOL. Out of all the rooms in CC. IMO thai style on 39th always had the most consistent good massages plus. So I decided to go where the odds were better and finally got to seein May, I've seen her pics a lot and the 1 time I did schedule her last year at thai Pattaya, I got a BnS. Never been back there.

She answered and looked like the pic, cute but just a tad bit older in person. I told her deep massage and she didn't disapoint. Walking on backside was on point, her elbow work was killa, all the while teasing the boyz. This prostate thing is getting to be the norm. Did some of that before the flip. Damn.

HE did not disapoint!! Roaming allowed but she dresses in light cottonlike spandex all covered. She's nice, all around was a winna!! But said she doesn't work late. Will definitely get on her preferred list soon!

H Mobius
03-22-18, 05:49

Cheers!Search Missy. Unfavorable reports.

I went there a couple years ago but supposedly they got busted and the girls deported. Funky makeshift place at that time; did not repeat.

Finger Licking
03-22-18, 07:03
Today I made a visit to Mia and had a very interesting session. Let's just call it the MASK special. She allowed me to video her SUCKING MY COCK wearing a mask, thus the mask special. Lmao. I usually last pretty long but maybe because of the excitement I blew in no time. If ever wanted to make your own porn, just ask Mia for the MASK SPECIAL. Have fun and report back, don't forget to mention the mask special.Where does mia work?

Hawaiian007
03-22-18, 13:19
Search Missy. Unfavorable reports.

I went there a couple years ago but supposedly they got busted and the girls deported. Funky makeshift place at that time; did not repeat.I TOFTT early on and posted in the blogs below called "Boycott These Places Because" It is post #69 (funny but yep real number). Not worth your time and most certainly not worth your kala.

BryanHawaii69
03-22-18, 14:04
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asians-are-hot-b2b-nuru-pleasure-808-428-9445/9630462

Had good experience with Grace last time so checked her out again. Yup, same nice milky skin body, with huge 32 DDz. Nice tall slim body with huge tits on Asian girl. Nice BBBJ, nice tight pussy to fuck. Nice hot girl with pretty face. Same good session as before.

But wanted to mention that I saw two other hot looking providers. Looks Japanese. Didn't get their names, but saw them on the way out. Owner told me come back and try them. All BBBJ girls. This new place, or place with new owner, making it a go to AMP bringing in some new girls. Mostly from Japan is what she's trying. Maybe she's out doing the Chinese connection that's going on in CC.

I hope so, as we could use some fresh new honies in CC. The place is clean too. Got to go back and check out those new girls there.

Flesh.Saw this chick last night because I wanted to see what the hype was about concerning this "Grace".

First off nowhere near the hottest AMP chick I've ever seen. Not even close. I'd give her a solid 7 though and can see why some would give her an 8 though. Legs are short, ass is frumpy so her face is better than body for sure. I've seen much hotter.

Came in with this attitude that I can tell I was not going to like her. Controlling sort of bitchy. Iccck. She also had that frigid disposition about her. I could tell she sucks at sex. Been at this for a while now so I know when a girl likes sex or is just there to collect cash. She's the latter for sure.

When I asked her about a 69 session she looked at me like I was crazy. Then tried to tell me she's never done 69 with customer before. Liar.

Then she told me she wanted cash up front. I said fuck off (not so rudely). She wouldn't budge. I wouldn't budge. So I bounced. She tried to pawn me off to an underling. No she wasn't one of the hotties you were talking about.

Never going back to this place again. Also Grace tried to pass herself as Japanese but I could hear her talking that trashy Chinese in the kitchen.

HawaiianTime
03-22-18, 16:57
Heard she married. Haven't seen her advertise in awhile. One of the few girls that you could count on getting a good massage from. Juicy booty and great natural boobs that girl has.

PureSexxy
03-22-18, 18:32
Heard she married. Haven't seen her advertise in awhile. One of the few girls that you could count on getting a good massage from. Juicy booty and great natural boobs that girl has.Yep I agree, I miss her. Wonder if she stopped.

Esunchiste
03-22-18, 19:23
Jasmine is away on vacay probably back to Thailand to see her kids, either that or her haole military looking BF took her on a trip. Pinky (Icey) changed her looks totally (probably had plastic surgery kind of change) and never gives HE on the first try. Jasmine has been vigorously reviewed and YMMV but IMHO she is well used and abused so much so that she would almost qualify as an AMP girl.

007.Agree on Jasmine. She can be fun but sometimes flaky. I've stayed away mainly bc of her fishy smell down under. Doesn't do it for me.

Esunchiste
03-22-18, 19:25
Is pinky / icey's teeth a little jacked up? I remember she smiled at me and I was like whoaaaa! Pretty girl though.Haha yup that's her. I remember first time I saw her too I had same reaction. Face was otherwise cute. I liked her massage too. Like someone else said it took me a while but YMMV. She got implants I think. Haven't seen her in long time.

Coffee Bean
03-22-18, 19:49
Looks like Kylie from Siam Thai is back in town. Good to have another of my go -to girls back.

Licentious
03-22-18, 20:00
Looks like Kylie from Siam Thai is back in town. Good to have another of my go -to girls back.Where's this?

What's on the menu?

Coffee Bean
03-22-18, 20:04
Where's this?

What's on the menu?In CC, pretty good massage with HE.

Tomuni
03-22-18, 20:08
Any thoughts on her?

Incredible looking tatas. Looks like out of Thai Style massage.

Eric Shin
03-22-18, 21:08
Where's this?

What's on the menu?She'll do the HJ and drop her top. Areolas are light brown medium size. Boobs a bit.

Mushy like she had a kid.

H Mobius
03-22-18, 22:55
I TOFTT early on and posted in the blogs below called "Boycott These Places Because" It is post #69 (funny but yep real number). Not worth your time and most certainly not worth your kala.

007.That post is only a few months old, so must have been the new place. Was it any better than the old place from a few years ago?

Pot Shot
03-22-18, 23:51
She'll do the HJ and drop her top. Areolas are light brown medium size. Boobs a bit.

Mushy like she had a kid.What is the damage?

BigM808
03-23-18, 03:11
Any thoughts on her?

Incredible looking tatas. Looks like out of Thai Style massage.She's cute but was rushed. Better therapists out there, even in thai style. Spend your hard earned money on Jen or Maya IMO.

HornyJap808
03-23-18, 03:14
Where does mia work?Century center, not sure how to attach link. Sorry. Number starts with 202- at #.

Rimmer808
03-23-18, 08:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-japanese-girl-real-pictures-relaxing-massage-8082772982/7905613

Had to check out RIKO since this is her last weekend. She definitely a looker with nice body. Face, tits, legs, slim body, and ASS to die for. BBBJ, CFS any position you want. Nice clean skin, no marks or anything. She one of my favs. Hopefully get one more session in before she goes.

Rim.

GoAllIn
03-23-18, 12:25
Century center, not sure how to attach link. Sorry. Number starts with 202- at #.This one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-cant-wait-to-get-my-on-you/5751947

Cloe Stone
03-23-18, 17:35
Yep I agree, I miss her. Wonder if she stopped.Think the Gina you guys are inquiring about is tending bar at Pattaya Thai Bar on Queen Street. Go buy her a couple $. 2 "good luck" drinks and perhaps you can negotiate a massage with her? I think she may have a boyfriend, do not think she is married. She likes to make money.

Good luck,

CS.

DillyDillyBud
03-23-18, 18:29
Is pinky / icey's teeth a little jacked up? I remember she smiled at me and I was like whoaaaa! Pretty girl though.I think it's called BRACES and yes she is pretty.

BroDudeMan
03-23-18, 19:37
What's the damage?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-japanese-girl-real-pictures-relaxing-massage-8082772982/7905613

Had to check out RIKO since this is her last weekend. She definitely a looker with nice body. Face, tits, legs, slim body, and ASS to die for. BBBJ, CFS any position you want. Nice clean skin, no marks or anything. She one of my favs. Hopefully get one more session in before she goes.

Rim.

Mongers Rus
03-23-18, 19:40
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexiest-yumi-and-friend-is-here-real-pics-o/9914062

Just want to get a good massage with play, YUMI is always there to provide just the action I want. Nice trained massage. On the flip, nice slow HJ that is very sensual. Let's me play during HJ, take off top, play with her sweet natural light Bush pussy. Never rush, English is good, very hot looking and sweet MILF. YUMI is one of the tops. Too bad she retiring from FS, but who knows, maybe she could be persuaded otherwise. YMMV.

Rus.

Sy Style
03-23-18, 19:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-beauty-in-call-out-calls-o-4-hand-100-real-pics/9884752

Next best thing to BBFS IMHO. Selina with her nice smooth shaved pussy rubbing up and down my cock shaft, with a load of oil. Teasing her love puka with my dick head, still not able to puinsai BB. But one of these days. But rubbing my dick all over her pussy and ass, then unloading all her over her pussy lips. DMAN, pretty horny shit.

Plus she pretty nice girl, never rush or ask for much. $. 50 total for pussyrub. It's a nice safe way to almost BBfucking a girl. For little more you can unload on her great tits. I haven't tried that yet.

Sy.

Lucky808
03-23-18, 20:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexiest-yumi-and-friend-is-here-real-pics-o/9914062

Just want to get a good massage with play, YUMI is always there to provide just the action I want. Nice trained massage. On the flip, nice slow HJ that is very sensual. Let's me play during HJ, take off top, play with her sweet natural light Bush pussy. Never rush, English is good, very hot looking and sweet MILF. YUMI is one of the tops. Too bad she retiring from FS, but who knows, maybe she could be persuaded otherwise. YMMV.

Rus.Whats the damage for nude and play?

HawaiianTime
03-23-18, 20:45
Think the Gina you guys are inquiring about is tending bar at Pattaya Thai Bar on Queen Street. Go buy her a couple $. 2 "good luck" drinks and perhaps you can negotiate a massage with her? I think she may have a boyfriend, do not think she is married. She likes to make money.

Good luck,

CS.Was told by a friend of hers that she is married so I just passed on what I heard. Good to know massage is still possible with her. She was one of my favorites.

Esunchiste
03-23-18, 20:46
Anyone got any info on Amanda? Looks like the same place as Alicia, who had reports of upselling and weak massage. Not interested in the upselling but picture looks good.

Also, with the influx of TS I want to make sure she is actually a real girl.

Ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-honolulu-new/6540776978.html

Mushi
03-23-18, 20:52

Cheers!This place was brought up earlier.

Went there to check it out. Girl there was not the picture but of someone like late 40's. Chinese guy does something or other on the other side, think he's owner.

The shower is like tight. Massage lame to ok. Roaming on outside, HJ ok, but wouldn't repeat. L4 S4.

Coffee Bean
03-23-18, 21:15
Anyone got any info on Amanda? Looks like the same place as Alicia, who had reports of upselling and weak massage. Not interested in the upselling but picture looks good.

Ad:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-honolulu-new/6540776978.htmlReports of females and TS there. Crap shoot.

PaliMonger
03-23-18, 22:25
Booked a massage with Amanda, same girl as in pictures. She is even more petite in real life. Decent massage, typical Thai style with deep pressure. She is really small so she didn't feel really strong but her elbows and forearms were enough to get deep. Nice girl, not really a great provider personality but pleasant.

About 40 minutes comes the flip, 10 min front body massage then the "goods" with 10 min left. 60 house /$ for HE, clean and self shower.

The location is off South King with ample private parking, two walk up stairways for some privacy.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-honolulu-new/6540776978.html

Ad:

Russo
03-24-18, 00:02
Has anyone tried this one out? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fresh-here-i-will-give-u-all-u-want-with-my-best-service/10169017.

Thanks in advance!

BroDudeMan
03-24-18, 00:02
Thanks for the reference. I just saw her today. I too look for a massage first. Anything extra is just that, extra. She began by walking on the back. I would grade this portion C+. I've had much better but it was a nice touch. To follow, the elbows magic. This is really what I would come back for. She has a great way of finding the knots and really focusing the right amount of deep pressure on them. Of course, as you mentioned there was some light prost8 play involved followed by a good HE. Overall a repeat for me. Thanks for the report!

First and foremost, I always want a good massage. And the extras are a distant 2nd LOL. Out of all the rooms in CC. IMO thai style on 39th always had the most consistent good massages plus. So I decided to go where the odds were better and finally got to seein May, I've seen her pics a lot and the 1 time I did schedule her last year at thai Pattaya, I got a BnS. Never been back there.

She answered and looked like the pic, cute but just a tad bit older in person. I told her deep massage and she didn't disapoint. Walking on backside was on point, her elbow work was killa, all the while teasing the boyz. This prostate thing is getting to be the norm. Did some of that before the flip. Damn.

HE did not disapoint!! Roaming allowed but she dresses in light cottonlike spandex all covered. She's nice, all around was a winna!! But said she doesn't work late. Will definitely get on her preferred list soon!

H Mobius
03-24-18, 03:13
The location is off South King with ample private parking, two walk up stairways for some privacy.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-honolulu-new/6540776978.htmlJust a note for the Intoxicated Monger or those with impaired mobility; the stairs are quite uneven so be sure to hold on to the railings. It is easy to lose your footing.

LocoBoy
03-24-18, 06:08
Really? $ for HE? Hope there was a lot of play for that.

Booked a massage with Amanda, same girl as in pictures. She is even more petite in real life. Decent massage, typical Thai style with deep pressure. She is really small so she didn't feel really strong but her elbows and forearms were enough to get deep. Nice girl, not really a great provider personality but pleasant.

About 40 minutes comes the flip, 10 min front body massage then the "goods" with 10 min left. 60 house /$ for HE, clean and self shower.

Mongers Rus
03-24-18, 07:31
Whats the damage for nude and play?Gave her extra for removing top. $. 40 total.

Shoots Brah
03-24-18, 09:55
I think it's called BRACES and yes she is pretty.This was YEARS ago. FYI. So if she got braces since then and teeth are fixed, then good for her. But when I saw her it was before that.

RubMaidix
03-24-18, 12:01
Thanks for the reference. I just saw her today. I too look for a massage first. Anything extra is just that, extra. She began by walking on the back. I would grade this portion C+. I've had much better but it was a nice touch. To follow, the elbows magic. This is really what I would come back for. She has a great way of finding the knots and really focusing the right amount of deep pressure on them. Of course, as you mentioned there was some light prost8 play involved followed by a good HE. Overall a repeat for me. Thanks for the report!Do you have contact info or link to post? Thanks for reviews.

Gargoyles1
03-24-18, 14:39
This place was brought up earlier.

Went there to check it out. Girl there was not the picture but of someone like late 40's. Chinese guy does something or other on the other side, think he's owner.

The shower is like tight. Massage lame to ok. Roaming on outside, HJ ok, but wouldn't repeat. L4 S4.I had Missy. Ok massage. No HE. Hmmm. It was just ok. Not to sure if I would go back. Wanted to try Anna. But they say pic are fake. Missy. Is real pic. Cute little. Girl.

MankoMan69
03-24-18, 15:30
Has anyone experienced he from providers here? Saw girl named honey but allowed some roaming. Ass for days on that Thai girl. Looking to see Patt but had no luck. Seems to be a bit of bait&switch going on.

PunaniMuncher
03-24-18, 18:15
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-babes-b2b-nuru-pleasures-808-233-8950/9623662

So had me some Grace at Century Center. This one hot girl IMHO. Tall with nice long legs. Nice milky skin, exotic face, TITS that are natural and huge! Maybe DDz. Very soft and suckable. Skipped massage and just asked for FS. She said sure. Off to shower and back to table. She already undressed, I had to look over that long body, nice skin and fabulous tits. Small patch Bush which was nice. Told her let's 69 first. I laid down and she started with kisses on my neck down to chest and worked her way down for some really good BBBJ. Then she climbed on me as she spread her legs over my face.

DAMN she got a nice pussy. Sweet and clean, I went off eating her out while she was into her BBBJ using her tongue all over my shaft. I DATY her until she came, while I also played with her tight butt hole.

Shit, I was ready to pop too, so told her let's fuck honey. She slipped on cover and sat up and worked her way down for some RCG. Damn watching her ass go up and down in her tight wet pussy was pretty exciting. Told her to go slow as I could explode any second.

I held her ass cheeks while she moved slowly up and down. Told her to turn around for CG, and she did so I could play with those great DDz. She leaned over so I could suck them and was pounded faster. I wanted her to BBBJCIM, but I couldn't last. Just unloaded in CG which was nice.

She kept going up and down to make sure I was all done. Dick was still hard after the blue pill I took. LOL But I had enough. Got off, slipped off the cover and we showered together so she could wash me off.

Great session with Grace. Definitely will repeat with her. She told me Mama bringing more girls from Japan so to come back and do two girl action. Haha got to save up for that. But might be worth it. $$ total fee.

Muncher.

Shoots Brah
03-24-18, 18:59
Just a note for the Intoxicated Monger or those with impaired mobility; the stairs are quite uneven so be sure to hold on to the railings. It is easy to lose your footing.Your inbox full LOL. Tryna PM you. Will try later.

MankoMan69
03-24-18, 20:42
Do you have contact info or link to post? Thanks for reviews.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-maya/6541952210.html

Nephilim3000
03-24-18, 21:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-beauty-in-call-out-calls-o-4-hand-100-real-pics/9884752

Next best thing to BBFS IMHO. Selina with her nice smooth shaved pussy rubbing up and down my cock shaft, with a load of oil. Teasing her love puka with my dick head, still not able to puinsai BB. But one of these days. But rubbing my dick all over her pussy and ass, then unloading all her over her pussy lips. DMAN, pretty horny shit.

Plus she pretty nice girl, never rush or ask for much. $. 50 total for pussyrub. It's a nice safe way to almost BBfucking a girl. For little more you can unload on her great tits. I haven't tried that yet.

Sy.Yup agreed. I got the same. Pussy rub. Cum on pussy and her asshole. For a 150 that's good deal. For 50 more I want to try BBFS her. But instead she will do CFS. No rush. Take your time.

Asianlover4u
03-24-18, 21:24
Think the Gina you guys are inquiring about is tending bar at Pattaya Thai Bar on Queen Street. Go buy her a couple $. 2 "good luck" drinks and perhaps you can negotiate a massage with her? I think she may have a boyfriend, do not think she is married. She likes to make money.

Good luck,

CS.Does bar tending make more money than massage?

Ernestm
03-25-18, 01:57
I answered my own question. Made appt with Nid-Noi who advertises in craigslist, and was instructed to go to Saitara in Waipahu. Massage was ok, but oily. I think I was on the table for about 35 minutes. Talk about shorted on time. HE was enjoyable, but was really needing a solid therapeutic massage and I didn't get that. Went to Vasa Thai in Century Square after and got the real massage I needed.

H Mobius
03-25-18, 05:30
Has anyone experienced he from providers here? Saw girl named honey but allowed some roaming. Ass for days on that Thai girl. Looking to see Patt but had no luck. Seems to be a bit of bait&switch going on.Same happened to me. Made an appointment to see Patt but they feigned ignorance and tried to stick me with a 4th String reject. Did not want to enable them, and left. They didn't care, so no problem, right?

Thai used to give good HJ but reportedly became legit. I don't think she's getting as much business as when she was in 3903, so perhaps you could persuade her. It seems "Clothes make the man" applies strongly with her, so try dress slacks and polished shoes. Wear a shirt though; don't be a caveman like me.

H Mobius
03-25-18, 05:47
Tried a Chinese ad with a 232 number out of curiosity. Turned out to be one of the younger c-girls I've seen but she was yet another full payment up front c-girl pretending to be Japanese. Used a BS Japanese name, sorry don't remember.

About the only English word she could say was "Tip!" which just killed the mood. Could tell she would be junk so I kept my money and walked.

They need to understand there's more to it than knowing a few Japanese words. It's like Pee Wee Herman trying to be Mr. T by hollering "Ah pity the fool!"

Hawaii guys can easily tell the difference so IMHO they should stop trying to pass themselves off as something they're clearly not, and just proudly be all "Ni hao ma :)?".

AmazingTouch
03-25-18, 10:03
Tried a Chinese ad with a 232 number out of curiosity. Turned out to be one of the younger c-girls I've seen but she was yet another full payment up front c-girl pretending to be Japanese. Used a BS Japanese name, sorry don't remember.

About the only English word she could say was "Tip!" which just killed the mood. Could tell she would be junk so I kept my money and walked.

They need to understand there's more to it than knowing a few Japanese words. It's like Pee Wee Herman trying to be Mr. T by hollering "Ah pity the fool!"

Hawaii guys can easily tell the difference so IMHO they should stop trying to pass themselves off as something they're clearly not, and just proudly be all "Ni hao ma :)?".Yes so true. Hawaii guys can tell the difference. It's fine that you are Chinese. To be honest a Chinese or a Korean provider usually provides much better service than Japanese girl. It's just that to find a real Japanese girl is very hard, and then to find one that provides great service is truly a rare event.

H Mobius
03-25-18, 10:40
It's just that to find a real Japanese girl is very hard, and then to find one that provides great service is truly a rare event.Uber true. There used to be one in EC (maybe she's still there) but she was a total scrub, not worth the trouble of driving round and round up to the Monger parking. 40+ is too old to be demanding, proud, and unwilling to be playful.

Coffee Bean
03-25-18, 14:14
Has anyone experienced he from providers here? Saw girl named honey but allowed some roaming. Ass for days on that Thai girl. Looking to see Patt but had no luck. Seems to be a bit of bait&switch going on.That's an old ad. I think only Mia, Thai, Honey, Emma there. Bella on 13th floor now. Haven't seen Patt or Kathy last two times I went oor on their ads.

MankoMan69
03-25-18, 15:26
Went out scouting last night. Located at Hausten condo. Older Japanese lady around 50's. No hint of play. B cups with not so good looking face. Informs me that she's slow due to her not partaking in the HE business. Massage was ok but not worth the. 75 she charges after 6 pm. Will not repeat.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6537674532.html

Nephilim3000
03-25-18, 15:29
That's an old ad. I think only Mia, Thai, Honey, Emma there. Bella on 13th floor now. Haven't seen Patt or Kathy last two times I went oor on their ads.Is Bella in suite 1310? What suite is Bella in?

MankoMan69
03-25-18, 15:33
Anyone partake?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/frist-time-arrived-grand-opening-real-b2b-34dd-and-petite-young-beautiful-your/10133787

Shoots Brah
03-25-18, 19:42
Sampled Tina at pin Thai aiea this past week. For some reason I thought her body would be more like Jenny's, but she seemed shorter and more thicker. Not my cup of tea, but still cute.

I'm pretty sure I had her before somewhere in CC but must have been years ago. Anyways massage was good, was able to get out the kinks, and surprisingly got my full hour. Last few times I been there, I was in and out in 40 minutes! I guess it makes the place look more legit when mongers get the full hr and people don't question why so fast the massage?!

HE was ok, roaming otc allowed. Didn't try much else since did not really care for body. Should've seen Jenny, but I believe she's in CC now. I would probably repeat with Tina, but maybe not for HE.

Going to try that Annie chick in aiea sometime this week if I get a chance. Or maybe next week. Anyone got any tips with her, please PM me. Shoots!

Kukui Street
03-25-18, 21:17
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-babes-b2b-nuru-pleasures-808-233-8950/9623662

So had me some Grace at Century Center. This one hot girl IMHO. Tall with nice long legs. Nice milky skin, exotic face, TITS that are natural and huge! Maybe DDz. Very soft and suckable. Skipped massage and just asked for FS. She said sure. Off to shower and back to table. She already undressed, I had to look over that long body, nice skin and fabulous tits. Small patch Bush which was nice. Told her let's 69 first. I laid down and she started with kisses on my neck down to chest and worked her way down for some really good BBBJ. Then she climbed on me as she spread her legs over my face.

DAMN she got a nice pussy. Sweet and clean, I went off eating her out while she was into her BBBJ using her tongue all over my shaft. I DATY her until she came, while I also played with her tight butt hole.

Shit, I was ready to pop too, so told her let's fuck honey. She slipped on cover and sat up and worked her way down for some RCG. Damn watching her ass go up and down in her tight wet pussy was pretty exciting. Told her to go slow as I could explode any second.

I held her ass cheeks while she moved slowly up and down. Told her to turn around for CG, and she did so I could play with those great DDz. She leaned over so I could suck them and was pounded faster. I wanted her to BBBJCIM, but I couldn't last. Just unloaded in CG which was nice.

She kept going up and down to make sure I was all done. Dick was still hard after the blue pill I took. LOL But I had enough. Got off, slipped off the cover and we showered together so she could wash me off.

Great session with Grace. Definitely will repeat with her. She told me Mama bringing more girls from Japan so to come back and do two girl action. Haha got to save up for that. But might be worth it. $$ total fee.

Muncher.Are you sure it's the same Grace? The one in the photo looks 5'2-3" and 95-100 lbs at most and with small A's. They don't look 'huge'.

H Mobius
03-26-18, 00:37
Went out scouting last night. Located at Hausten condo. Older Japanese lady around 50's. No hint of play. B cups with not so good looking face. Informs me that she's slow due to her not partaking in the HE business. Massage was ok but not worth the. 75 she charges after 6 pm. Will not repeat.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6537674532.htmlShe's been in business for a bunch of years now. Interesting that she acknowledges why she's slow. This one is really Japanese and not Korean or Chinese pretending. I think she may only come to the dark side when things get desperate enough.

BullyRabbit
03-26-18, 04:45
She's been in business for a bunch of years now. Interesting that she acknowledges why she's slow. This one is really Japanese and not Korean or Chinese pretending. I think she may only come to the dark side when things get desperate enough.Would that happen to be yukari??

Haven't seen her in a while. I first saw her on the 2nd flr cc and was all le.

H Mobius
03-26-18, 05:57
Would that happen to be yukari??

Haven't seen her in a while. I first saw her on the 2nd flr cc and was all le.Yes I think that was her name. Rough hands. No touching not even looking. She used to have ads online (not CL) when you Google her. You would have more fun just jacking off to your favorite type of freaky porn.

Sukebejap
03-26-18, 06:14
Would that happen to be yukari??

Haven't seen her in a while. I first saw her on the 2nd flr cc and was all le.This is the older lady who used to be in Waikiki at a place called Passion massage or something. All I remember is that it was next to Lemona shave ice, lady was Japanese but I guarantee she is at least 63 plus years old and gave the worst weak assed lame massage that I have ever got. I would be shocked if she even got repeat customers giving out crappy unskilled massages like she does.

Hawaii Boy
03-26-18, 11:40

Muncher.No way this is the ugly Grace because when in the 69 you would have spotted the huge growth on her asshole the size of a half dollar. If it was her, please confirm it is the tall one with jagged teeth and a deep smokers voice and that growth on her ass. If you played with the butthole you had to see it.

HB.

Ernestm
03-26-18, 12:37
Sampled Tina at pin Thai aiea this past week. For some reason I thought her body would be more like Jenny's, but she seemed shorter and more thicker. Not my cup of tea, but still cute.

I'm pretty sure I had her before somewhere in CC but must have been years ago. Anyways massage was good, was able to get out the kinks, and surprisingly got my full hour. Last few times I been there, I was in and out in 40 minutes! I guess it makes the place look more legit when mongers get the full hr and people don't question why so fast the massage?!

HE was ok, roaming otc allowed. Didn't try much else since did not really care for body. Should've seen Jenny, but I believe she's in CC now. I would probably repeat with Tina, but maybe not for HE.

Going to try that Annie chick in aiea sometime this week if I get a chance. Or maybe next week. Anyone got any tips with her, please PM me. Shoots!I saw her shortly after she first came on the scene about 3 years ago. She was at Thai Style and went by "Apple". She is definitely not petite or skinny, yet she is still good looking. I remember getting a nice soft massage and then jack hammered, she stopped my roaming hands. Never repeated.

BullyRabbit
03-26-18, 14:21
Yes I think that was her name. Rough hands. No touching not even looking. She used to have ads online (not CL) when you Google her. You would have more fun just jacking off to your favorite type of freaky porn.Think the place was called roses place in cc, went there off a referral to see mei ling for HE but I always got yukari. This was before I discovered the "extras" bcuz we all remember lookin for that 1st time right?! LOL.

RdPuerco
03-26-18, 14:42
Is this a real person at CC? 'Cause I'm liking that body.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-in-call-out-call-100-real-pic/9514877

Poiuy2
03-26-18, 15:26
Think the place was called roses place in cc, went there off a referral to see mei ling for HE but I always got yukari. This was before I discovered the "extras" bcuz we all remember lookin for that 1st time right?! LOL.I think that place was called China Mary? Or maybe that was just the owner's nickname. She use to ride around on that bike with the trailer attached. Kinda not all there mentally. Mei Ling was the first (or one of the first) one to break my HE cherry. I guess I can blame (or thank) her for the many $$ AMP visits over the past 20 years. Anyone know what happened to Mei Ling? Maybe married one of you fuckers.

Poiuy2
03-26-18, 15:32
Yes so true. Hawaii guys can tell the difference. It's fine that you are Chinese. To be honest a Chinese or a Korean provider usually provides much better service than Japanese girl. It's just that to find a real Japanese girl is very hard, and then to find one that provides great service is truly a rare event.No sense looking for that Japanese unicorn in Hawaii. They don't exist at AMPs. It's either a freebie in Waikiki (yes, they do exist and I've hooked up with plenty over the years). Or you guys got to go Osaka. Young pretty boboras that provide great GFE and multiple pops. Airfare to KIX is as low as $129 one way. Better than a neighbor island staycation. Cheaper than Hawaii AMPs. Go back and read Hinode's posts in Trip Planning for directions. Very easy to get to via their train / subway system.

SmellMyFinga
03-26-18, 16:00
No way this is the ugly Grace because when in the 69 you would have spotted the huge growth on her asshole the size of a half dollar. If it was her, please confirm it is the tall one with jagged teeth and a deep smokers voice and that growth on her ass. If you played with the butthole you had to see it.

HB.So now the question is. Are the pics real. And what's the damage.

Chevy427
03-26-18, 16:25
Yes so true. Hawaii guys can tell the difference. It's fine that you are Chinese. To be honest a Chinese or a Korean provider usually provides much better service than Japanese girl. It's just that to find a real Japanese girl is very hard, and then to find one that provides great service is truly a rare event.I know there's a JDM Japanese lady who does massage and waxing, her place is located on Pensacola st, across from Kaiser Permanente, sharing room with Mint after sexy Annie moved out.

Her massage skill is average, totally legit but allow some roamings, no HE on her menu. Her waxing will make your boto all nice & smooth, too bad she wouldn't Polish Jr when waxing is pau, would've be a nice combo. LOL.

Search waxing & massage under Craigslist and you will find her info.

Nice, polite Japanese lady who's in her late 30's, too bad she not in the dark side, some one needs to break the ice. LOL.

I hope this help with searching for genuine Nihon Wahine. .

Keep on hunting and share your experience.

Mahalo nui loa.

BullyRabbit
03-26-18, 17:20
I think that place was called China Mary? Or maybe that was just the owner's nickname. She use to ride around on that bike with the trailer attached. Kinda not all there mentally. Mei Ling was the first (or one of the first) one to break my HE cherry. I guess I can blame (or thank) her for the many $$ AMP visits over the past 20 years. Anyone know what happened to Mei Ling? Maybe married one of you fuckers.Yeah you right China marys. Damn I was way off LOL.

Abunaga
03-26-18, 17:29
Yeah you right China marys. Damn I was way off LOL.She's still at the 2nd floor CC next to the PO. Very bad smell as you past the area (urine smell) and looks scary dirty inside.

Poiuy2
03-26-18, 17:36

Rus.Are those Yumi's real pics? Is she really that stacked on a spinner bod? Saggy or still firm?

HawaiianTime
03-26-18, 18:24
Same happened to me. Made an appointment to see Patt but they feigned ignorance and tried to stick me with a 4th String reject. Did not want to enable them, and left. They didn't care, so no problem, right?

Thai used to give good HJ but reportedly became legit. I don't think she's getting as much business as when she was in 3903, so perhaps you could persuade her. It seems "Clothes make the man" applies strongly with her, so try dress slacks and polished shoes. Wear a shirt though; don't be a caveman like me.Would be surprised if Thai went full legit. Once these ladies cross over they usually stay there unless they find some fool with money to take care of them. I've had a good time with Thai going back to 3903. She can be sweet, friendly and playful. Even with her tiny stature her massage is still good. She does dress better than most of the girls. Like Mobius said it will probably help if you do the same. I give her a thumbs up but as its been said a million times YMMV.

MisoHoney808
03-26-18, 19:55
Are those Yumi's real pics? Is she really that stacked on a spinner bod? Saggy or still firm?Just be sure you get the real Yumi. I tried a few times before, got the bait and switch each time so I just gave up. It was a crapshoot on who you were going to get / experience you'd get so I decided to just boycott that place.

Cloe Stone
03-26-18, 22:13
Does bar tending make more money than massage?Depends on HE or not? At $. 2 per "lucky" drink, it can add up fast. A massage is $. 6 for an hour of hard work, no HE, small tip.

Johnny14
03-26-18, 22:34
Depends on HE or not? At $. 2 per "lucky" drink, it can add up fast. A massage is $. 6 for an hour of hard work, no HE, small tip.If you ever noticed how the bartenders push for credit card tabs is because after its cashed out they all share in the "house fees" besides getting $20 drinks from customers. Also the tip bottle is shared as well. I've seen some bartenders, especially the popular ones get cashed out from the previous night couple hundred easy and they often tag team with another friend they call their "sister" who temporarly takes over her functions at the bar so she can clean out the wallet of her favorite "boyfriend" and get her "sister" a drink or two. So they're rotating between bardending and host at the same time.

Cloe Stone
03-26-18, 22:37

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/leidiwadee-spa-honolulu-new/6540776978.htmlPali,

Forgot to answer the primary concern with the provider and this location in general. TS or Not? Perhaps this is / was not of importance?

Thanks,

CS.

Coffee Bean
03-26-18, 23:06
Pali,

Forgot to answer the primary concern with the provider and this location in general. TS or Not? Perhaps this is / was not of importance?

Thanks,

CS.My friend went yesterday. He did girl. He said he could hear the Katoys in the back talking story.

H Mobius
03-26-18, 23:36
Think the place was called roses place in cc, went there off a referral to see mei ling for HE but I always got yukari. This was before I discovered the "extras" bcuz we all remember lookin for that 1st time right?! LOL.When I saw her a few years ago it was at her place across Moiliili Field. She appeared to be in her early 50's at the time.

Demolition Man
03-27-18, 01:31
Seen Tina recently and it was a good experience. Started off on my stomach and requested light medium pressure and she delivered on my trouble spots with the correct amount of oil. On the flip, a decent HJ till completion. A good experience. I've tried Jenny there as well and both therapists are good at what they do. In my books, Pin Thai in Aiea is a nice change of pace from bustling CC. Although, CC definitely has more variety.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/magic-hands-professional/6543824672.html

Demosdef
03-27-18, 05:49
Seen Tina recently and it was a good experience. Started off on my stomach and requested light medium pressure and she delivered on my trouble spots with the correct amount of oil. On the flip, a decent HJ till completion. A good experience. I've tried Jenny there as well and both therapists are good at what they do. In my books, Pin Thai in Aiea is a nice change of pace from bustling CC. Although, CC definitely has more variety.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/magic-hands-professional/6543824672.htmlWhat was the damage? Did she let you roam around?

MankoMan69
03-27-18, 06:19
Anyone had any luck with this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6543094681.html

MankoMan69
03-27-18, 14:15
That's an old ad. I think only Mia, Thai, Honey, Emma there. Bella on 13th floor now. Haven't seen Patt or Kathy last two times I went oor on their ads.Is this the same Bella you had mentioned? Extras?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-bella/6543919129.html

MisoHoney808
03-27-18, 15:58
Looks to me like another fake photos BS, but was wondering if anyone tried before. Name is Pam so can't really search for any past reports.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/amazing-thai-massage-at/6544621288.html

Coffee Bean
03-27-18, 17:27
Is this the same Bella you had mentioned? Extras?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-bella/6543919129.htmlDifferent Bella. Thai from LA I think. That one working out of 2401. Reported massage with HE. Haven't tried. Get some reviews in forum.

Coffee Bean
03-27-18, 17:53
Different Bella. Thai from LA I think. That one working out of 2401. Reported massage with HE. Haven't tried. Get some reviews in forum.I think I did try. LOL. Sry getting old. Decent massage, wanted extra tip for roaming. Looked a little older than pictures. Was bringing in different girls to work with her. Not sure if she was ringleader but she sent me pictures of other girl to see. When she was off / busy. Haven't gone back since. 24th floor is monger heaven now, get Jae Dee in 2402, Ta and those mainland Thais in 2401, Vera's gang in 2403 and Sunflower oin 2404.

PureSexxy
03-27-18, 18:31
Is this the same Bella you had mentioned? Extras?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/massage-by-bella/6543919129.htmlDid Belle move from Honolulu massage to somewhere else? Does anyone have her new ad? BTW saw Mia from Honolulu massage she was decent massage with slow HJ at end.

Cloe Stone
03-27-18, 18:56
If you ever noticed how the bartenders push for credit card tabs is because after its cashed out they all share in the "house fees" besides getting $20 drinks from customers. Also the tip bottle is shared as well. I've seen some bartenders, especially the popular ones get cashed out from the previous night couple hundred easy and they often tag team with another friend they call their "sister" who temporarly takes over her functions at the bar so she can clean out the wallet of her favorite "boyfriend" and get her "sister" a drink or two. So they're rotating between bardending and host at the same time.Brother Johnny,

Good observations about how the Thai Bargirls go about things. There are all sisters and look out for each other. It is actually pretty cool how they try to take care of each other. I guess the intent of this forum is for us monger "brothers" to report back on what we are experiencing and try to look out for one another. Good or bad, we do it to help not get ripped off, but we are paying regardless.

Have fun out there. Thanks for the accurate observation and sharing.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
03-27-18, 19:10
My friend went yesterday. He did girl. He said he could hear the Katoys in the back talking story.My point was that the "lady" in the photo, Amanda looks like could be TS? Who was the provider your friend had? It seems like the providers at this place have reported that they are TS, but not all of them. As previously stated, no false advertising would be preferred.

Thanks,

CS.

Coffee Bean
03-27-18, 19:12
My point was that the "lady" in the photo, Amanda looks like could be TS? Who was the provider your friend had? It seems like the providers at this place have reported that they are TS, but not all of them. As previously stated, no false advertising would be preferred.

Thanks,

CS.He had Amanda. I had warned him about TS there.

YoEleven
03-27-18, 19:46

Rus.Yup. Saw her last week. Nice Chinese MILF. Pretty good massage w / lots of roaming. Very accommodating. I usually ask her to remove clothes during massage. Nice petite build. Small A's w / huge fucking nipples (love sucking on those nips). Nice moist pussy. Slight Bush. On the flip, sensual HJ w / more play. No jackhammer here. Nice slow stroke to finish.

H Mobius
03-27-18, 21:37
My point was that the "lady" in the photo, Amanda looks like could be TS? Who was the provider your friend had? It seems like the providers at this place have reported that they are TS, but not all of them. As previously stated, no false advertising would be preferred.

Thanks,

CS.The majority of the ones who do not say in their ad that they are TS, are post-op ladyboys who, as far as they are concerned, are real women. No confusion for them, but uncertainty for mongers. Kathoey voice gives them away though, so you would be able to walk at that point.

Cloe Stone
03-27-18, 21:52
The majority of the ones who do not say in their ad that they are TS, are post-op ladyboys who, as far as they are concerned, are real women. No confusion for them, but uncertainty for mongers. Kathoey voice gives them away though, so you would be able to walk at that point.Good points Mobius. I have traveled to SE Asia quite a bit and when out for a night of mongering, I can usually tell and one needs to be aware because in certain cultures there are post op ladyboys everywhere. My theory is if there is any TS questions, it is.

With all the recent TS movement into the Honolulu massage places, my view is that it is not cool for those that do not prefer to be serviced by a man or TS to not know going in. I agree, post op ladyboys do not consider themselves as a man. In fact, in Thailand, ladyboys are ladyboys and a Tom is a Tom (women that try to look like a man and like women) A Tom for the most part like the pretty young bargirls and go go dancers, the same women most of us also like.

My point is that we need to push back and promote the message in Hawaii: TS Providers, please try not to fool those that are not aware and don't waste the time for those of us that do not want to get a massage from a TS provider.

Aloha,

CS.

CS.

Asianlover4u
03-27-18, 22:01
Does anyone know a good Thai massage therapist that can do all that stretching and neck cracking. The real shit please.

Coffee Bean
03-27-18, 22:05
Good points Mobius. I have traveled to SE Asia quite a bit and when out for a night of mongering, I can usually tell and one needs to be aware because in certain cultures there are post op ladyboys everywhere. My theory is if there is any TS questions, it is.

With all the recent TS movement into the Honolulu massage places, my view is that it is not cool for those that do not prefer to be serviced by a man or TS to not know going in. I agree, post op ladyboys do not consider themselves as a man. In fact, in Thailand, ladyboys are ladyboys and a Tom is a Tom (women that try to look like a man and like women) A Tom for the most part like the pretty young bargirls and go go dancers, the same women most of us also like.

My point is that we need to push back and promote the message in Hawaii: TS Providers, please try not to fool those that are not aware and don't waste the time for those of us that do not want to get a massage from a TS provider.

Aloha,

CS.

CS.Personally, I have no beef with TS providers. I could not to partake. I also feel like they should be honest with their ads. I would be irritated if I drove to an appointment and it was a TS. Also I am afraid of someone getting so mad that they would get violent. There are lots of incidents in the past (he and mainland) where an angry monger beat up or in some instances killed a provider because they were TS. Just be honest, don't try to trick customers. Just my two cents.

H Mobius
03-27-18, 22:35
Thanks and sorry I posted 4 times because it didn't appear.Anybody know where she went? Her ads are gone, but she said she had the room rented for 6 months.

S Hunter
03-28-18, 00:05
She's still at the 2nd floor CC next to the PO. Very bad smell as you past the area (urine smell) and looks scary dirty inside.She still around? Wow! She is or was a cat lady. Feeding all the feral cats all over. Maybe that is the smell. Cat piss.

HawaiianTime
03-28-18, 00:06
She's still at the 2nd floor CC next to the PO. Very bad smell as you past the area (urine smell) and looks scary dirty inside.Recently I knocked on Hiran's door without an appointment. Ginger said they didn't have time and I could come back in an hour. A skinny girl came to door as well. She looked local but I didn't go back to find out. As I walked away I noticed the door open to the place right across it next to post office. It has an unusual double door. The first door than a few feet in the second one. I walked in out of curiosity. There should be a skull and cross bones on the door. Needed a gas mask. The place smelled AWFUL!! How could you possibly go in there for a massage. I saw a massage table in the room on left. The room was a mess! I could hear what sounded like 2 younger girls yakking away in Chinese. A woman who appeared to be about 60 approached me and said "no time right now". As if I was actually going to stay. Only way to fix that place is to burn it down and rebuild. Made me contemplate all the shit that's gone down in a unit like that since CC was completed in 77-78.

Demolition Man
03-28-18, 01:13
What was the damage? Did she let you roam around?Total was $. 20.

BullyRabbit
03-28-18, 02:31
Does anyone know a good Thai massage therapist that can do all that stretching and neck cracking. The real shit please.Irecently saw selena at spaya thai 2503. Her stretching skills include grabbing yo ankles and digging her foot into your inner thighs, she will go right into the insertion, do all the external rotation, quad seperation torture you can handle. Her elbow work is solid too. #551 6234.

H Mobius
03-28-18, 03:37
Personally, I have no beef with TS providers. I could not to partake. I also feel like they should be honest with their ads. I would be irritated if I drove to an appointment and it was a TS. Also I am afraid of someone getting so mad that they would get violent. There are lots of incidents in the past (he and mainland) where an angry monger beat up or in some instances killed a provider because they were TS. Just be honest, don't try to trick customers. Just my two cents.The reverse is also true. The Thai ones can be muscular and skilled kickboxers. Look what happened to David Carradine. Careful, All.

Puinsai808
03-28-18, 04:39
Yes I think that was her name. Rough hands. No touching not even looking. She used to have ads online (not CL) when you Google her. You would have more fun just jacking off to your favorite type of freaky porn.HM,

I always enjoy your wisdom, advise and information. I only lurk now but I had to break my silence. I need to add ENTERTAINING to your posts. You've been on a roll for these last few posts. Or more accurately, you've had me ROTFLMAO. Mahalo. Monger on. Pu.

P.S. Had a legit massage from my go to legit Thai masseuse in DT today. Oh man am I hurting. She never disappoints.

Pss. Shout out to brothers Kukui Street and Hinote. Glad to see you're still around.

Mongers Rus
03-28-18, 06:18
Yup. Saw her last week. Nice Chinese MILF. Pretty good massage w / lots of roaming. Very accommodating. I usually ask her to remove clothes during massage. Nice petite build. Small A's w / huge fucking nipples (love sucking on those nips). Nice moist pussy. Slight Bush. On the flip, sensual HJ w / more play. No jackhammer here. Nice slow stroke to finish.Yo. Thanks for the follow up because YUMI is a gem. Especially a MILF gem. Make sure you say that you want YUMI when you call. She actually has went to school and has MAT. So massage is good, like we said, tip a little extra for the nude massage and play. Nice HJ. If you lucky, she may go FS if you ask.

Keep on Mongering.

Rus.

Hinode
03-28-18, 12:48
I only lurk now,

Pss. Shout out to brothers Kukui Street and Hinode. Glad to see you're still around.Braddah Puinsai808,

Holy smokes another ghost from the past! Hope all is well with you too! Just like striped fashion and ball and chain 808 and unholy, too many to mention (or I forget) glad to see you still grounding and pounding them hoes! Take care my braddah.

H.

Abunaga
03-28-18, 13:48
For you girls (women) deciding to move to different locations, guys will still post good shit or bad shit about you even if you change your name (a lot) so take it like a grain of salt.

Jb Good
03-28-18, 14:33
What's "a little extra"?

Mahalo.

Yo. Thanks for the follow up because YUMI is a gem. Especially a MILF gem. Make sure you say that you want YUMI when you call. She actually has went to school and has MAT. So massage is good, like we said, tip a little extra for the nude massage and play. Nice HJ. If you lucky, she may go FS if you ask.

Keep on Mongering.

Rus.

Coffee Bean
03-28-18, 16:16
I know Kay reads forum regularly. Funny story. I was at Thai Angel bitchng to my friend about getting bait and switch at Hiran with Jasmine. My friend is in mid 50's like me, loves to frequent Thai massage places, and is an old school monger. He told me that he just came from Hiran and that Jasmine was busy although he made appt 10 minutes early. He was offered Ginger but refused. Kay apologized to him and although he was bummed, he told her next time and left. I decidedto post our experiences online on this forum but I used the details from his visit. He called me next day confused saying Kay called him at home when he was at family dinner, and was saying that she knew it was him who posted reviews. He doesn't read site so he had no idea what she was talking about. Anyway, he just called me and wants to go visit the but doesn't know if he's banned. No one answered text. Kay if you read this, text him back.

Johnny14
03-28-18, 17:01
What's "a little extra"?

Mahalo.A little "extra" means what it says, she massages not just the body parts, but also reaches underneath to fondle the little head and sacs. Just what the doctor ordered to get better blood circulation.

Eric Shin
03-28-18, 17:02
I know Kay reads forum regularly. Funny story. I was at Thai Angel bitchng to my friend about getting bait and switch at Hiran with Jasmine. My friend is in mid 50's like me, loves to frequent Thai massage places, and is an old school monger. He told me that he just came from Hiran and that Jasmine was busy although he made appt 10 minutes early. He was offered Ginger but refused. Kay apologized to him and although he was bummed, he told her next time and left. I decidedto post our experiences online on this forum but I used the details from his visit. He called me next day confused saying Kay called him at home when he was at family dinner, and was saying that she knew it was him who posted reviews. He doesn't read site so he had no idea what she was talking about. Anyway, he just called me and wants to go visit the but doesn't know if he's banned. No one answered text. Kay if you read this, text him back.From my experiences at Hiran, I realized that Kay has absolutely no control over her girls. They pretty much do whatever they want. I'm not trying to protect her, but just saying that the girls call the shots. If you make an appointment and the girl doesn't show or you get bumped somehow, it's probably not Kay's fault. I know from the other girls there, Jasmine does as she wants and has some bad habits that may result in her not keeping an appointment because another customer walked in the door 5 minutes before your appointment.

BullyRabbit
03-28-18, 20:09
I guess 3 x the charm. Got to see Mia for the 1st time. Yeah I know, big deal. 1st 2 times she threw me to Lisa, stating she was really busy. (LisaDaGreek is fine too)...
But she is as advertised, so thanks for all the reviews from all you Mia "Regulars". I feel special bcuz she rushed 1 of her regulars for me. After moving my time 30 min late. Ok getting back to Mia. 1st was the massage, which is ok, and got better when sbe started waking up the boyz. She is short, but dem little cannons of hers are really nice and natty. So on the flip I said BJ. And if we could 69. Bbbj, Daty, dao, fingas everywhere, she sat up on my face more than a few times for my tia special, kept saying I nasty! Yup, make her cum fasta, which she did. And I blew shortly after cim, man the reviews were on point!! I regret (a little bit) 69 ing bcuz it proably made me lose it quicker. 1 of many things that makes me want to be regular is after we cleaned up& she was kissing jr and talking to him. That was awesome. She is a sweetie!! Hopefully you regs move over for me please. Thanks eh!