PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177

PumpNDump
06-25-24, 11:48
Kbliss Tuesday roster.

Yena Ina.

Gangnam listing Dana Jenny.

RonStefou32
06-25-24, 12:32
Saw Hera a week or so ago.

The reports were that she was tight. And she is. But not nearly as tight as Tami. And not really a great grip like JiYoung.

Her obsession on cleanliness and business first was definitely apparent as she asked for money upfront.

Also she was not much into kissing and seemed to be pulling away a lot through the whole experience.

It very much felt like she didn't want to be there. Major turn off.

Also looks wise she is very plain looking. Pretty enough I guess. But just plain.

Definitely not a repeat for me. One of the worst kgirl experiences.

I did see Ina again and she was fire as usual.

RonStefou32
06-25-24, 12:36
Ok. Don't laugh, I was watching this show the other day and the actor was trying to bang roommates. That got me to thinking which ladies are apartment mates. I actually don't like doubles, and often the ladies who do doubles together share apartments but not all the time. I think it would be a thrill to book back to back, maybe hour in-between with apartment mates.

So fellow board members, who do you know currently that rooms together.

Like who's in the apartment with Nana?

Also the downtown ladies, like Cici and Sugar?

Or even the WLA milfs?

Thanks in advance.I do back to back most of the time I see kgirls. I try to pick the tightest girl 2nd so that it is easier to perform. It's always been in different apartments though. So only 5 min break as I walk from one to another.

IkeBuny
06-25-24, 12:48

The reports were that she was tight. And she is. But not nearly as tight as Tami. And not really a great grip like JiYoung.

Her obsession on cleanliness and business first was definitely apparent as she asked for money upfront.

Also she was not much into kissing and seemed to be pulling away a lot through the whole experience.

Also looks wise she is very plain looking. Pretty enough I guess. But just plain.

I did see Ina again and she was fire as usual.I mean, providers are human after all my man LOL.

TD Leafs
06-25-24, 15:04
So I was with UTR Kgirl recently, after sex conversation. I was telling her about my stock portfolio and how up / down its been recently. She's been into day trading for many years and she showed me her acct.

Dammmmmn!! Seriously!! She had little bit more than $1 million. She's got nice car and live in a condo free. It's very few of many but few of these girls are living better than most. A lot help from her SO or SD whatever but most of money in stock she made herself.

AsianAssEater
06-25-24, 15:10
Gatekeeping just doesn't make much sense in Kgirl world past like the first few days. In the storefront world, it does.

As far as prices, I will disagree about most people's salary going up some employees have merit increases that are lower than inflation rate. And that's not uncommon in corporate.

One more thing I want to mention, about safety, secrecy / exclusivity and Kgirls.

Back in 2020 M was a powerhouse booker. There was an aura about secrecy and exclusivity with Michelle. People wanted to get in and waited for months. Clients were rigorously screened. Girls were safe.

But an upcharge wave arrived and when it was time to choose between safety and more money, the choice girls made was very clear.

I'm not going to criticize them for it, for it is an understandable choice..Well gatekeeping still happens often. There's a certain someone in wla rn that you guys def keeping lowkey because you guys know when she blows up it will be impossible to book haha.

AsianAssEater
06-25-24, 16:20

I did see Ina again and she was fire as usual.Figured there was a reason why she never comes to LA and you just confirmed. Removed from my list thanks bro.

SplendidOrchid
06-25-24, 17:56
Saw Kori's reviews on TER and thought I'd giver her a try. She's definitely young and petite, with nice manmades and quite a nice ass on her too, especially for her size. We started with the usual blue toast procedures, then went to the bed. She started off with a BBBJ kneeling in front of me, then we moved to the bed, where I lay down and she continued the BBBJ. I then had her get in doggy so that I could grab on to her hips and ass. Gently stuck my cock in her perfectly wet pussy (if she pre-lubed, she used just the perfect amount; I hate it when too much lube is used and you lose some sensation), and started working my way in. As I stroked back and forth, I couldn't help it and started pounding her pretty hard. She took it like a champ and I loved her moaning. I didn't want to finish too early, so I pushed her forward into lazy doggy, then had her flip around so we could do missionary. Loved looking at her pretty face as I worked my cock in her pussy. I wanted to finish in doggy again, but didn't end up lasting long enough and I unloaded what felt like a week's worth of cum into her pussy. Stayed in her for a couple minutes, lightly pumping, and then slowly pulled out. She actually just stayed right next to me (so fucking hot when the girl doesn't immediately go run to clean herself up! And we cuddled as she slowly played with my dick (love it when a girl does that). Once junior got hard after about 5-10 minutes, she started working her BBBJ magic again and this time I was able to finish BBFSCIP in doggy, which was an awesome view.

I'm definitely going to try to see her again next time I'm in LA!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kori

Mmmmm00
06-25-24, 21:19
For the record, she's not BB. Never has, doesn't need to be. That body just makes any man go all feral will sexual energy.

Body wise, very similar body to Tika Camaj (insta model).As someone who's hooked up with both Elle and Tika, I can assure you their bodies are nothing alike. Tika is a lot taller, longer legs, smaller ass, faker looking boobs. She is arguably prettier to some. I'd pick Elle every day, despite Tika being bi-curious. Moot point since we seem to have lost a good soldier for good:

Slicer4
06-25-24, 22:29
Which agency was she with? Are her looks representative of the photos, how was service, and are her breast MM?Will be working tomorrow I believe with KB and Candy. Looks similar to photos with P.S., service is her thing! Breast are definitely MM (but better this time around), light enough to carry around the room, lol...youngish but not HYA. Saw her last night, enjoy!

Sgsg999
06-26-24, 00:28
Does anyone know what happen to Erica? Saw her last week and was going to visit again but she is gone now. Definitely top 5 ATF for me. Miss her already.

HexenDuction
06-26-24, 00:32
M checked in on me and I asked who was in WLA.

She gave Hera a strong recommendation. I went for it, but my appointment was later than my requested time. So, Hera is not having any problems getting booked. I didn't find her to be a clean freak. Other girls gave me a much more thorough scrubbing. I always pay upfront, and the girls seem to appreciate it. I have not seen Tami, but Hera's face looks better than Jiyoung. Jiyoung can take a cute P.S. Picture, but Hera is legitimately cute. The only thing working a against her is a too small, and sharp nose a lot of these girls seem to get. Body wise it a toss-up I suppose. Hera has a slight protruding abdomen, but doesn't have a gut. She has super nice nipples! She was DTF and wasn't trying to avoid DFK. I only saw Jiyong once, and probably will not see Hera again, but just because I'm not into little women. If she was 5' 5", or taller, I would see her again.

I did see Ina again and she was fire as usual.

MadderMax
06-26-24, 07:11
Nana at Pepsi's is an energizer bunny.

Which girls will rape you from beginning to end.

MadderMax
06-26-24, 07:37
Anyone have any info on reliable kGirl sites in or near Orlando, FL. ?

Heizenberg
06-26-24, 09:39
Never used or experience BB action with any of the K-org and just got verified through HX.

Since this will be my first time who would you recommend as a first.

Thanks.

PumpNDump
06-26-24, 12:12
Kbliss humpday lineup.

Yena Ina.

Gangnam selection Dana Jenny.

TacoBandit
06-26-24, 13:23
http://www.steamyhouse1.com/themostyoungest.html

Anyone been to this place in Noho?

They advertise on HX https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/15106.

Omfgitzjin
06-26-24, 14:05
Does anyone know what happen to Erica? Saw her last week and was going to visit again but she is gone now. Definitely top 5 ATF for me. Miss her already.She coming back next week.

HighFlyer21
06-26-24, 15:20
Anyone have any info on reliable kGirl sites in or near Orlando, FL. ?Or what about Atlanta?

BiiigDiickRick
06-26-24, 15:42
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a girl who just loves to deep throat cock. My favorite is Juni But she is gone for now, so I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations. I'm no mag but have a decent size And really want someone who can go all the way down!

ZebraZebra
06-26-24, 16:12
Does anyone know what happen to Erica? Saw her last week and was going to visit again but she is gone now. Definitely top 5 ATF for me. Miss her already.She told me she would return in a few weeks.

InternDavid
06-26-24, 16:53
Or what about Atlanta?https://rentry.co/kgirls#atlanta.

BamBam777
06-26-24, 20:23
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a girl who just loves to deep throat cock. My favorite is Juni But she is gone for now, so I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations. I'm no mag but have a decent size And really want someone who can go all the way down!I'm average but Jiyoung has amazing DTBBBJ. Goes all the way down and holds it there. Also has an incredibly tight pussy. Definite service queen not a HYA.

Big Zhang Mang
06-26-24, 20:24
http://www.steamyhouse1.com/themostyoungest.html

Anyone been to this place in Noho?

They advertise on HX https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/15106.Smells like a C-Org Granny ranch. I've noticed a bunch of these HX accounts have been popping up. They're copying the K-Org format. None of the accounts have a single ref. I'd proceed with caution or low expectations. Let us know how it goes, my man! Haha!

KeneBahl
06-26-24, 21:09
Anyone got 411 on DTLA Road (Roa)? Seems Jgirl maybe?Took her for a spin a couple of weeks ago. Photo is good representation of her body, face isn't.

Her face is more pear shaped, but her skills are good. Tries to DT. Very responsive to DATY.

Had a good time and am thinking about seeing her again.

Heizenberg
06-26-24, 22:24
Never used or experience BB action with any of the K-org and just got verified through HX.

Since this will be my first time who would you recommend as a first.

Thanks.After doing some research I've narrow my choices to Jiyoung or Holly both MILF age and nice ass (a must) and from the reviews I've read both service oriented gals.

Please let me know or if you recommend another please let me know.

Vulcan1009
06-26-24, 22:25
So gents, Not many mentioned her name here or the feedbacks, couple of good ones so I took a chance, been looking for a spinner 5' under with some tits, thought she would fit the bills.

Initially I was hoping to find Hana, Tami, legend Nicole, Legend Mini type of body with those states Jenny has, but as one mentioned by others here, she could lose a few lbs.

Face: pictures are her with glamed filter to make skin better / smoother, she had that sleepy sultry look, had that generic plastic works done that you could tell, esp her lips. Young ish, my guess around late 20's to early 30's.

Body: her tits are about big B to small C, semi firm, I would say in US cup size 32 C or 34 B. Short with slight curve, but mentioned a bit of tummy. She does have decent ass to grab on.

Attitude: Not much into talking, did not initiate any conversation, business oriented and money 1st.

Service: BBBJ were slow and toothy, hurt at one point when she went deep and her back tooth was scratching me so I pulled her up. Once session starts, DATY moaning feedbacks are good, knows where and how to position herself in all position and great feedbacks. Her facial expression during the session seems to enjoy and moaning were genuine.

Overall: It's a one and done to scratch my itch for semi spinner, she is not skinny vs Tami, Hana, Nicole or Mini. She is about one size bigger. So that's that, no need to gate keep, lol

BiiigDiickRick
06-26-24, 22:42
I'm average but Jiyoung has amazing DTBBBJ. Goes all the way down and holds it there. Also has an incredibly tight pussy. Definite service queen not a HYA.I've tried her before but she couldn't take the whole thing like Juni could.

BiiigDiickRick
06-26-24, 22:51
Seems that several of you lads have been curious about Brazilian Ella. Even though I am one of those losers who reverse image searches the obviously fake pics, I was curious as well. She disappeared for a couple weeks and popped up again recently so I decided to address my curiosity.

I'm not trying to spin this as positive or negative, just provide info for the discerning gentleman.

From what I can tell, Ella is late 30's / early 40's. Taller than described, approx 5'10" if I had to guess. If you meet her, it will likely be in one of the usual ktown buildings with bad parking. Her general vibe is quite positive and enthusiastic. She is indeed actually from Brazil. It seems her speciality is BDSM-type stuff, which is not my thing, but walking into her room it's clear she's equipped for that.

I enjoyed chatting with Ella, as her English is more or less fluent and I'm accustomed to kgirls struggling to ask what I ate for dinner. My understanding is that she and her friend (the duos partner on BG / CG, etc) mainly work out of NYC but are in town for the next 1-3 weeks, depending on how things go.

Ella herself is friendly with a great body. Sizable MMs that I didn't pay much attention to because, well, I do not seek out Brazilians for their tits. But she's in good shape and her ass is fantastic. I have no notes on that. If my short kings out there aren't into an Amazonian dynamic, Ella's a skip for you. And she's not super into kissing, but situationally willing. YMMV.

So to summarize, if it's important to you that a gal is a spinner, or giving off college gnd vibes, it's a pass. If you just want to have a good time and like taller chicks with nice asses, text your booker asap.How were her BBBJ skills?

PumpNDump
06-27-24, 12:00
Kbliss Thursday roster.

Yena Ina.

Gangnam Dana Jenny.

ItsEvoix
06-27-24, 21:57
Amy Greeted with a big smile and a kiss at the door! Led me into the room and the fun began! Blue toast quick shower, she stroked jr to attention quickly as she was soaping him up and he was ready to go! Into the bedroom DFK and I can't help.

But suck on those beautiful tits! She's moaning as I'm sucking so imagine she enjoyed it! Rubbed my fingers across her pussy and she was wet so I know she's liking it. Slowly slide her down onto her knees And she starts going to town sucking my cock! Cupping the balls and taking my whole cock in her mouth! Nice and methodical she was with her technique! I had to stop her before I nutted.

Turned her around and laid her on the bed and I went down on that sweet tight little pussy! I ate that pussy like it was all you can eat buffet and from the sounds coming from above she def enjoys having her pussy licked! Felt her tighten as she was cumming on my face, best feeling in the world! I pop my head up, give her a kiss so she can taste her juices and on goes the hat! Start slowly sliding into that wet pussy and then it was off to the races! Pounded her hard in mish while sucking on her tits! She's into it moaning and writhing as my cock is sliding in and out, she tightens her legs around me to pull me deeper inside her, that's all jr needed and he loses it, sky rockets at night. Afternoon delight! Huge explosion! I pull out, she slides off the hat, ties it up and looks at the huge load and smiles and says that a lot!

Rick James B
06-28-24, 00:32
How did you manage to hook up with Tika? Thats impressive.

As someone who's hooked up with both Elle and Tika, I can assure you their bodies are nothing alike. Tika is a lot taller, longer legs, smaller ass, faker looking boobs. She is arguably prettier to some. I'd pick Elle every day, despite Tika being bi-curious. Moot point since we seem to have lost a good soldier for good:

Chupacabra
06-28-24, 01:37
I've tried her before but she couldn't take the whole thing like Juni could.Does she let you FF / gag like Juni did?

BiiigDiickRick
06-28-24, 09:48
Does she let you FF / gag like Juni did?For me Jiyoung couldn't go all the way down and wasn't good at FF / Gag as Juni.

PumpNDump
06-28-24, 11:50
Kbliss Friday selection.

Yena Ina.

Gangnam roundup Dana Jenny.

SteveTandberg
06-28-24, 14:18
For me Jiyoung couldn't go all the way down and wasn't good at FF / Gag as Juni.Saw Jiyoung and I'm a little less than average. Could not get her to open her throat. Just kept hitting the back of her mouth. She tried but the fit / technique just wasn't there. Juni was better for FF.

KGirlAddict
06-28-24, 15:38
Her smile is magical and was my favorite thing about her. Along with her very tight pussy.

Need her back in the bay.Remi has a nice smile but she doesn't show it enough, mostly neutral and businesslike. Maybe because I took a break from visiting her? Saw her few times on her previous tour and then again the last week she was here in LA.

P- Real pics, although more accurate from previous tour, this year she looked older of course happens to us all, these new Vegas pics just photoglammed her even younger.

L- still looks good, MM TOAS, slim girl, darker complexion IRL and South East Asian look to me but that's subjective.

E- good enough, quiet like me.

A- good attitude and does it without hesitation but a little less enthusiastic than before, like the age and experience are taking its toll, maybe YMMV, got tired halfway through and started to complain a little in 10 minutes more, then more begging asking to finish in 5 min increments. She can't last long and had better stamina before.

S- BBBJ just tip action, No RIM, BBFSCIP.

E- All In, Westside Booker with no extra charge.

Repeat- Yes, great value for nice girl but she's on tour apparently and like Rocket says, you tend miss that pussy more when it's gone.

https://www.vegasasian.club/remi

Omfgitzjin
06-28-24, 16:47
She told me she would return in a few weeks.Looks like she's back this sat.

https://kreamykoreans.com/models

Taliesin92
06-28-24, 17:12
Took her for a spin a couple of weeks ago. Photo is good representation of her body, face isn't.

Her face is more pear shaped, but her skills are good. Tries to DT. Very responsive to DATY.

Had a good time and am thinking about seeing her again.Agreed. Saw Roa last week. Her body is incredible -- perfect little Korean spinner with nice MM titties. Slim and toned. Flat tummy. Nice legs. On the other hand, her face needs help. She had very little makeup on when I saw her. If she put on one of those Korean full-face makeup jobs, she would be perfect. Her skills are excellent. Fun attitude. Up for anything. I will probably see her again. I just wish she would spend a little bit of time applying a generous amount of makeup. Give us the full fantasy!

NewLit
06-28-24, 20:41
Colleagues, I met Mono with Booker Gray a few weeks ago at her location in Downtown Los Angeles (close to the Curaçao). Amazing girl and incredible performance. This was the first time I could not keep it from coming while she was playing with me.

I texted Booker Gray today to schedule another meeting and he told me that Mono doesn't work for him anymore. Does anyone know where she is now?

Chupacabra
06-29-24, 02:33
Saw Jiyoung and I'm a little less than average. Could not get her to open her throat. Just kept hitting the back of her mouth. She tried but the fit / technique just wasn't there. Juni was better for FF.Do you guys know anybody at the Juni level for FF in WLA? Maybe she was one of as kind for that.

Valley6
06-29-24, 10:00
Colleagues, I met Mono with Booker Gray a few weeks ago at her location in Downtown Los Angeles (close to the Curaao). Amazing girl and incredible performance. This was the first time I could not keep it from coming while she was playing with me.

I texted Booker Gray today to schedule another meeting and he told me that Mono doesn't work for him anymore. Does anyone know where she is now?Looks like she is on short vacation from the post just before you.

https://kreamykoreans.com/models

PumpNDump
06-29-24, 11:37
Kbliss Saturday slot action.

Yena Ina.

Gangnam Dana Jenny.

DBNoob
06-29-24, 18:01
Saw a hottie in the elevator when visiting Stella girls, she said other houses there but I can't find.

You dudes know of other bookers at that location?

Ron.

NintyNine
06-29-24, 23:26
So I was with UTR Kgirl recently, after sex conversation. I was telling her about my stock portfolio and how up / down its been recently. She's been into day trading for many years and she showed me her acct.

Dammmmmn!! Seriously!! She had little bit more than $1 million. She's got nice car and live in a condo free. It's very few of many but few of these girls are living better than most. A lot help from her SO or SD whatever but most of money in stock she made herself.I'm more interested in what her profit percentage is, not how much money she dumped into her account from hooking.

PumpNDump
06-30-24, 11:46
Kbliss Sunday fun.

Yena Ina.

Gangna Dana Jenny.

KGConn
06-30-24, 13:44
Saw a hottie in the elevator when visiting Stella girls, she said other houses there but I can't find.

Ron.I'm more curious how that conversation even started. Were you like, "Hey you look hot. Are you a one of Stella's hookers?" LOL.

Thud1
06-30-24, 18:57
So what's the deal with Minji did you guys break her in yet? Any bros seen her yet? Or do I have to wait longer until she learns? Thanks.Hey Asseater. I have been away for a period of time and second day back iIsaw Minji. My takeaway is this. She was really blocking the magnum entrance. I was getting concerned if I was going to be able to have a good session. She would stop me from penetrating more than a few inches. I flipped her to doggy and after several slow attempts to loosen her up it was like night and day she took me as deep as I could go. Full magnum and pound town. Kinda weird that she was so tight to get in but then was taking it like a champ. If you see her. Take your time and don't give up. !

Tbtbfftb
06-30-24, 19:48
Baby Blue.

I think the CGLA pics are close enough. Stats are close. 5 5 and full bodied. Soft body, no belly but robust hips and ass. Ass is round and curvy. Even on her belly the ass is fairly round. So if you are an ass man it might be interesting. Oddly enough I actually like the average asian ass. Small! .

White skin, trimmed (not shaved) VJ. Definitely on the young side and cute. I do my own thing so not sure about service. Plus she's new so I doubt they come off the plane service queens.

Boobs are real. B / C cup IMO.

VJ tight enough, we does look great in doggie as you would imagine with the ass I described. If you hit her internal spots she comes very easily.

JuJu256
06-30-24, 22:53

Ron.LT as in Little Tokyo? I go there from time to time, I would also like to know.

MadderMax
07-01-24, 09:14

Ron.Only one I know of was from HX https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KGirlsWorld.

But that was in December 2023, so not sure if they're still in that location.

NintyNine
07-01-24, 11:32
Hey Asseater. I have been away for a period of time and second day back iIsaw Minji. My takeaway is this. She was really blocking the magnum entrance. I was getting concerned if I was going to be able to have a good session. She would stop me from penetrating more than a few inches. I flipped her to doggy and after several slow attempts to loosen her up it was like night and day she took me as deep as I could go. Full magnum and pound town. Kinda weird that she was so tight to get in but then was taking it like a champ. If you see her. Take your time and don't give up. !Do you think Minji still acts like a noob?

PumpNDump
07-01-24, 11:46
Kbliss Monday roster.

Yena Ina Erika (upcharge).

Gangnam Dana Jenny.

NintyNine
07-01-24, 12:56
She's pretty hot. Would say mid 20's. Service is average at best, but she did initiate round 2. She's kind of soft spoken and low energy though. But she is hot enough to repeat. Good luck getting an appointment though. I have been having a hard time booking her when I have time since she's off sundays.I wonder if she goes to church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness.

RockItAllNite
07-01-24, 15:23
Hey Asseater. I have been away for a period of time and second day back iIsaw Minji. My takeaway is this. She was really blocking the magnum entrance. I was getting concerned if I was going to be able to have a good session. She would stop me from penetrating more than a few inches. I flipped her to doggy and after several slow attempts to loosen her up it was like night and day she took me as deep as I could go. Full magnum and pound town. Kinda weird that she was so tight to get in but then was taking it like a champ. If you see her. Take your time and don't give up. !And now she is on vacation in recovery? I wonder if your visit had anything to do with that?

PogeyBait
07-01-24, 15:24
Double Header with Maya and Jiyoung this weekend and thank god their AC worked. I went to an AMP on Friday with the AC not working and I walked out looking like I had just ran a marathon. With that, the AC was cool and breezy in Sawtelle. First pick up was Maya so here is my 2 cents on her first.

Pictures: They're the real but P.S. Quality of pics. No doubt that it was her for the model but to expect 100% selfies is a fool's errand. Still, accurate enough and she's quite pretty.

Looks: She's GND pretty. Soft facial features and soft B cups. Good volume in the rear for a Kgirl with it being more of a full ass and not just ass if that makes sense. I guess a better way of saying it is that if she were to wear skinny jeans and undress, cheeks would not drop an inch. Instead they are perked the fuck up and incredibly aesthetic.

English: Zero. None. Bring the google translate.

Attitude: Maya is service oriented and though I didn't do a whole lotta research, confirmed with two bookers that they've been receiving good feedback on her so that it was a safe dive on my end.

Service: Really good. Honestly a little surprised she hasn't been mentioned more in the last few weeks since she's been around for about a month now I think. Light but tasteful amount of tease before the fellatio and was hot by making me keep my hands to myself until she finished the BBBJ. Only after was I able to fully take her in and have the privilege of doing whatever I wanted. Cool gimmick and I do love the build up personally.

Maya had better head skills than most girls I've seen recently and kept going until I chose to rotate us to the BBFS. When it was in the thick of it, Maya wasn't bad in missionary and she is open to DFK. I did fuck her up in doggystyle and no problems handling my size. Best part of the session was oddly the end. We completed two pops together and I know for a fact she didn't wash me out until I left since she walked me to the door stark naked and we didn't shower between shots. Ended up fucking her one more time at the door as she was pressed up spreading her ass cheeks in standing doggy. High amounts of chemistry and I ended up tipping her for last minute quickie on top of the all inclusive fee.

Expense: $340.

Repeat: Fuck yeah.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/maya

PogeyBait
07-01-24, 16:02
After her short hiatus scare, admittedly, I felt pressured to make an appointment with her since she's a service queen in her own right and its harder and harder to find girls that vibe as well as her. I made my appointment early Sunday morning as to avoid traffic and as usual, Jiyoung was ready and waiting without a knock.

Her tits are still large and she seemed to have kept her form in tact with the break, thank god. She recognized me and we caught up on the current events with things. I think the break was what she needed however as I can imagine having the amount of clientele she does can be taxing. JY was in good spirits and It reflected in a great reunion with her.

I know some reports down below read that she has trouble deepthroating at the moment but tbh, average sized guy here and I found no problem at all. YMMV as always but I was content. I got in a good cheek clapping with her in doggy and I was humbled real quick with an early pop but that's what happens if you go too fast with a pussy that tight. All good since the MSOG is included and I was able to fit in another pop with ample time for a quick rubdown. Best part of my session is typically doggy but we tried a new scissor position that I wasn't familiar with which was awesome. Ample room to do some titty grabbing, light choking and if you're tall enough, dfk while laying perpendicular to her to see her tits jiggle in a different angle.

I'm really happy to have her back but didn't get a hard date if any if she has plans to leave. Enjoy.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jiyoung

OThreeFiveEyp
07-01-24, 16:43
Maybe she was just not into me or the moment, but I've never been with a kgirl host who complained as much as Hera did.

She needs to brush her teeth more. Meth smoker colored teeth was a real turnoff. I wanted her to blow me more during the BBBJ and she complained her mouth was hurting. I'm average length and strong girth. I tried to rub her pussy, but she pushed my hands away saying it hurts. I barely tapped it. Everything was a fucking complaint. After the first pop I didn't even want to fuck her again due to her poor attitude. I just wanted her to blow me so I can CIM. She said I couldn't. When I popped she put tissues over my dick. My a fucking poor excuse for a call girl. I would never see her again and suggest no one does to. Send her flat ass back home.

DaeWrong
07-01-24, 17:15
Maybe she was just not into me or the moment, but I've never been with a kgirl host who complained as much as Hera did.

She needs to brush her teeth more. Meth smoker colored teeth was a real turnoff. I wanted her to blow me more during the BBBJ and she complained her mouth was hurting. I'm average length and strong girth. I tried to rub her pussy, but she pushed my hands away saying it hurts. I barely tapped it. Everything was a fucking complaint. After the first pop I didn't even want to fuck her again due to her poor attitude. I just wanted her to blow me so I can CIM. She said I couldn't. When I popped she put tissues over my dick. My a fucking poor excuse for a call girl. I would never see her again and suggest no one does to. Send her flat ass back home.Never seen Hera nor do I plan on it but it sounds like she just didn't vibe well with you?

Either way, sucks that you had deal with that when you paid.

AsianAssEater
07-01-24, 18:11
Hey Asseater. I have been away for a period of time and second day back iIsaw Minji. My takeaway is this. She was really blocking the magnum entrance. I was getting concerned if I was going to be able to have a good session. She would stop me from penetrating more than a few inches. I flipped her to doggy and after several slow attempts to loosen her up it was like night and day she took me as deep as I could go. Full magnum and pound town. Kinda weird that she was so tight to get in but then was taking it like a champ. If you see her. Take your time and don't give up. !Glad you're back thud and thanks for this report. I will give her a shot now.

Stonkz
07-01-24, 20:49
I wonder if she goes to church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness.LOL. I mean she did work that one Sunday on fathers day so she could find a sugar daddy.

Heizenberg
07-01-24, 20:56
After hours of research here and other review sites I've decided to go with JiYoung to pop my BBFS cherry and she didn't dissapoint.

Only did 1/2 hour as I know I will loose is very quick and I did (don't judge) I need to get used to the sensation of raw.

Pretty much all the reviews here and oThER review sites is spot on.

Thanks to all the have me advise and all.

Who DM me with advise.

Already planning my next conquest!!

IkeBuny
07-01-24, 21:17

She needs to brush her teeth more. Meth smoker colored teeth was a real turnoff. I wanted her to blow me more during the BBBJ and she complained her mouth was hurting. I'm average length and strong girth. I tried to rub her pussy, but she pushed my hands away saying it hurts. I barely tapped it. Everything was a fucking complaint. After the first pop I didn't even want to fuck her again due to her poor attitude. I just wanted her to blow me so I can CIM. She said I couldn't. When I popped she put tissues over my dick. My a fucking poor excuse for a call girl. I would never see her again and suggest no one does to. Send her flat ass back home.Dude.

Classic YMMV my man.

Hera was amazing.

She met me with a side ponytail, and super cute bunnygirl outfit last night and she did exact opposite of you what you said.

She was attentive, gave me long preview during shower, and out of the shower she gave me extended BBJ where I was able to explore every bit of her amazing cheerleader body.

Also I'm guessing you are not in a healthcare business, as calling her meth smother teeth, man be a man. Just because you didn't get your way no need to call a provider out like that bro.

I've seen everyone inf WLA and in hobby since 2018 she's definitely cuter than Mini, Dana, and Tami and if she clicks with you she'll go crazy with you. I'm glad she didn't find you hot bro, more time for me.

Heizenberg
07-01-24, 21:33
Dude.

Classic YMMV my man.

Hera was amazing.

She met me with a side ponytail, and super cute bunnygirl outfit last night and she did exact opposite of you what you said.

She was attentive, gave me long preview during shower, and out of the shower she gave me extended BBJ where I was able to explore every bit of her amazing cheerleader body.

Also I'm guessing you are not in a healthcare business, as calling her meth smother teeth, man be a man. Just because you didn't get your way no need to call a provider out like that bro.

I've seen everyone inf WLA and in hobby since 2018 she's definitely cuter than Mini, Dana, and Tami and if she clicks with you she'll go crazy with you. I'm glad she didn't find you hot bro, more time for me.I'm glad this is the case as she was my next conquest then maybe Yami.

Stonkz
07-01-24, 22:49
Dude.

Classic YMMV my man.

Hera was amazing.

I've seen everyone inf WLA and in hobby since 2018 she's definitely cuter than Mini, Dana, and Tami and if she clicks with you she'll go crazy with you. I'm glad she didn't find you hot bro, more time for me.How is she compared to dana? I've been putting off seeing her since there have been a few bad reviews here.

SsStuntCock
07-01-24, 23:27
How is she compared to dana? I've been putting off seeing her since there have been a few bad reviews here.As others noted, Dana is not tight-bodied as when she debuted 3 years ago. Meanwhile, Hera can't hold a candle to Dana's service or attitude. At least not consistently, like Dana built her brand to be.

At some point they both tried their luck at upcharging in LA. And the market responded such that they're both all-in today.

AsianAssEater
07-01-24, 23:57
I'm glad this is the case as she was my next conquest then maybe Yami.You should probably see Yami instead. My top 3 for Wla are Dana, Yami, Jiyoung.

AsianAssEater
07-01-24, 23:59
How is she compared to dana? I've been putting off seeing her since there have been a few bad reviews here.Dana is the queen of Wla rn sure maybe not most attractive but service wise no one beats her. I spoke to some oc guys and it seems that's Hera is too business like and also she's in her 40's and her service is mid tier and non mag approved. Based on all of this I removed her from my list. Maya seems to be getting stellar reviews so maybe try her instead and report back LOL.

Chupacabra
07-02-24, 01:28
After hours of research here and other review sites I've decided to go with JiYoung to pop my BBFS cherry and she didn't dissapoint.

Only did 1/2 hour as I know I will loose is very quick and I did (don't judge) I need to get used to the sensation of raw.

Pretty much all the reviews here and oThER review sites is spot on.

Thanks to all the have me advise and all.

Who DM me with advise.

Already planning my next conquest!!She's got quite a grip, doesn't she?

EyceeRaw
07-02-24, 02:21
How is she compared to dana? I've been putting off seeing her since there have been a few bad reviews here.Both have top tier service, just in different ways. If I'm in the mood to have someone fuck my brains out, I'd go see Dana. But overall, I prefer Hera. Dana has put on a few pounds since two years ago, so Hera has the nicer body with cute, shapely tits and ass. Probably my favorite out of all the current WLA girls.

With Hera, it's pretty simple. If you are clean, well-groomed, fresh, and let her service you (she has a great routine), she will appreciate it and show you an amazing time. All the bad reviews from her are probably some combination of sweaty / unkempt / obese / bad-breathed / not groomed / etc.

I showered and brushed my teeth as I always do before my appointments and we had great chemistry. She was non-stop bright, cheery, and attentive, and we had enjoyable conversations in between shots. I always book two hour slots because I like to enjoy my time with 3-4 shots without having to worry about the clock. Funny thing is, she said she was hesitant about me at first because in her experience, guys who book two hours usually do so because it takes them a while to nut and they get sweaty and nasty, which she understandably hates. When I left, she said I should book even longer next time LOL.

EyceeRaw
07-02-24, 02:30
I've seen everyone inf WLA and in hobby since 2018 she's definitely cuter than Mini, Dana, and Tami and if she clicks with you she'll go crazy with you. I'm glad she didn't find you hot bro, more time for me.This, 100%. I've also been in the K-girl scene since 2018 and Hera is at the top of the cute, bubbly spinner type girls. Genuinely cute without the acting and overdoing it.

I do miss Tami though since Hera isn't as tight as she is.

Heizenberg
07-02-24, 10:05
She's got quite a grip, doesn't she?Yes she definitely have the GI Joe kung-fu grip.

RonStefou32
07-02-24, 10:17
Dude.

Classic YMMV my man.

Hera was amazing.

I've seen everyone inf WLA and in hobby since 2018 she's definitely cuter than Mini, Dana, and Tami and if she clicks with you she'll go crazy with you. I'm glad she didn't find you hot bro, more time for me.I definitely think Hera is a YMMV queen and I can see how I may have had a better time with her if a couple things were different.

I was a bit sweaty on my forehead when I walked in with her because I was freshly showered from Ina's place but I kind of ran over from the other building so not to be late. My body temp was up from Ina anyway so that may have been the main reason why she was so not into it in my case. Wouldn't be my looks as I'm an attractive guy who slayed it with the ladies before I got married.

I do kind of remember something about her teeth being weird. Like black parts of it or something. I don't exactly recall.

But one thing I will call out is to say she is more attractive than Tami. I really think you are off there. Tami is really cute. Hera has a really plain looking face (although great petite body).

Heizenberg
07-02-24, 11:40
You should probably see Yami instead. My top 3 for Wla are Dana, Yami, Jiyoung.Thank you yes Yami might be next as she is JiYoung roommate and JiYoung is selling the idea of a 3-some with both of them!!

Got a b-day coming up and might have to shell out $700 for both of them! And check off the bucket list.

PumpNDump
07-02-24, 11:53
Kbliss.

Yena Ina Erika (upcharge).

Gangnam Dana Jenny.

SsStuntCock
07-02-24, 15:08
Thank you yes Yami might be next as she is JiYoung roommate and JiYoung is selling the idea of a 3-some with both of them!!

Got a b-day coming up and might have to shell out $700 for both of them! And check off the bucket list.Did you ever see Minji, or did she move to your long TDL?

Stonkz
07-02-24, 15:36
You should probably see Yami instead. My top 3 for Wla are Dana, Yami, Jiyoung.I've seen yami a few times when she first started here a while ago. Has her service changed since then?

Stonkz
07-02-24, 15:43
Dana is the queen of Wla rn sure maybe not most attractive but service wise no one beats her. I spoke to some oc guys and it seems that's Hera is too business like and also she's in her 40's and her service is mid tier and non mag approved. Based on all of this I removed her from my list. Maya seems to be getting stellar reviews so maybe try her instead and report back LOL.Man you guys def not making this easy for me LOL. Yeah I saw stellar reviews for Maya too, but I've been burned so many times trying new girls LOL.

Heizenberg
07-02-24, 16:57
Did you ever see Minji, or did she move to your long TDL?According to booker minji is off and will be back July 7th.

She is in my to do list but I don't think I can wait until next week. I'm recovering from jiyoung as she left me sore but will try to see Yami either Thursday or Friday if available.

Now I need to look into Dana as she has a lot of fans here.

Heizenberg
07-02-24, 17:04
New name pop up to look into from you guys and wanted to make sure is this the Dana every one is raving about?

https://gangnamgirls.co/dana

SteveTandberg
07-02-24, 17:58
New name pop up to look into from you guys and wanted to make sure is this the Dana every one is raving about?

https://gangnamgirls.co/danaShe doesn't look like that. Mid 30's. Got a little belly. Definitely has butt implants. Just had big MM implants. For sure DD. But service is great.

Definitely younger than Tami but not close to Tami's body. Snatched waist. Tight body. Big MM. But my guess is early 40's. But younger than Jiyoung for sure.

Vulcan1009
07-02-24, 21:22
She doesn't look like that. Mid 30's. Got a little belly. Definitely has butt implants. Just had big MM implants. For sure DD. But service is great.

Definitely younger than Tami but not close to Tami's body. Snatched waist. Tight body. Big MM. But my guess is early 40's. But younger than Jiyoung for sure.I see that she got a little pooch on her belly, what about overall shape? Is she at least slim at the waist? Like an apple bottom? Decent curve? Or is she like a little stumpy stocky?

I'm interested in those DD manmade but if when I do doggy I see them donut wrapping around her waist that is the same with as her back, it's a big turn off, LOL.

How's her face wise, if she is younger then JY and Tami, then she is under 40 for sure.

Inforthewin
07-03-24, 10:09
She doesn't look like that. Mid 30's. Got a little belly. Definitely has butt implants. Just had big MM implants. For sure DD. But service is great.

Definitely younger than Tami but not close to Tami's body. Snatched waist. Tight body. Big MM. But my guess is early 40's. But younger than Jiyoung for sure.Are her bolts ons at least realistic feeling? Such a turn off when some providers have those non moving mm parts.

AnthonyJacobSf
07-03-24, 11:14
https://www.sexykshop.com/mochi/

Does anyone know if Mochi in Bay Area is Maia from WLA in the past?

Mochi looks amazing in the pics and tempted to go up North to see her but if it's Maia, I would like to know.

Thanks; PM me or post here.Your road trip ever happen? I think we won with the prisoner exchange swap, you guys weren't joking.

Mochi / Maia is a freak (and getting even freakier), still blonde and stilly sexy as hell. I could do a road trip down to LA too or I could book a session with peak Mochi / Maia for 5-6 hours. That might kill me though.

I haven't gotten her to make the duck sounds yet. I'll have to try that.

PumpNDump
07-03-24, 11:59
Kbliss humpday harlot available for service.

Yena Ina Erika.

Gangnam Dana Annie.

IkeBuny
07-03-24, 15:22
This, 100%. I've also been in the K-girl scene since 2018 and Hera is at the top of the cute, bubbly spinner type girls. Genuinely cute without the acting and overdoing it.

I do miss Tami though since Hera isn't as tight as she is.Yeah, Tami was silky, for sure. The only thing is, Tami looks a bit too aunty-looking, you know? Hera was super tight when I saw her in the Bay Area with LSC—a little too tight. I think all the super magnum dudes stretched her out, for sure LOL. I find it just right these days.

I think with Hera, if you let her do her thing, you'll have a whole lot better time. So if you are an anxious dude who likes to pinch a penny and attempt to stretch out times by skipping the shower and attempting to get your dollar's worth, try some other ladies who don't wash between sessions and have other monger's cum inside her pussy if that's your thing all good. I like Hera keeping herself super clean between sessions and preferring to keep things neat.

For me, I like girls to give their best performance with their routine.

With Hera though, if you get to know her a bit, she surprises you with amazing service as you repeat, just be nice to her and that's all it cost.

I find Baby Joo and Dana does the same thing, if you are let her do her thing and be nice to her, she returns you with better service as you repeat.

My two cents, I know everyone is different, but it's been working out for me.

IkeBuny
07-03-24, 15:26
I see that she got a little pooch on her belly, what about overall shape? Is she at least slim at the waist? Like an apple bottom? Decent curve? Or is she like a little stumpy stocky?

I'm interested in those DD manmade but if when I do doggy I see them donut wrapping around her waist that is the same with as her back, it's a big turn off, LOL.

How's her face wise, if she is younger then JY and Tami, then she is under 40 for sure.She used to be super slim, but she took a break and came back with short hair and I don't know seems bit off a bit these days.

Not stocky at all, but she does have stretch marks similar to baby damage? Which she didn't had before.

She's awesome though, super open, easy to get along, used to be my go to for sure.

IkeBuny
07-03-24, 16:18
I definitely think Hera is a YMMV queen and I can see how I may have had a better time with her if a couple things were different.

I was a bit sweaty on my forehead when I walked in with her because I was freshly showered from Ina's place but I kind of ran over from the other building so not to be late. My body temp was up from Ina anyway so that may have been the main reason why she was so not into it in my case. Wouldn't be my looks as I'm an attractive guy who slayed it with the ladies before I got married.

I do kind of remember something about her teeth being weird. Like black parts of it or something. I don't exactly recall.

But one thing I will call out is to say she is more attractive than Tami. I really think you are off there. Tami is really cute. Hera has a really plain looking face (although great petite body).To me, Tami looks like 80's standard of beauty from western stand point, I don't find her cute at all. Kind of looks like if 2nd gen Asian American grew up in states plain looks?

I also found her routine to be rather plain, which was fine nothing to write home about.

You know who I miss? Maia and Jenny before pandemic, they were pretty awesome, they made Bayarea their home it seems these days.

SteveTandberg
07-03-24, 16:59
Are her bolts ons at least realistic feeling? Such a turn off when some providers have those non moving mm parts.MM are true bolt ons. Prior version were Cs and a little hard. These are full on huge bolt ons. Unattractive to me.

AsianAssEater
07-03-24, 18:32
Your road trip ever happen? I think we won with the prisoner exchange swap, you guys weren't joking.

Mochi / Maia is a freak (and getting even freakier), still blonde and stilly sexy as hell. I could do a road trip down to LA too or I could book a session with peak Mochi / Maia for 5-6 hours. That might kill me though.

I haven't gotten her to make the duck sounds yet. I'll have to try that.Definitely. Sure Maia / Mochi is older and showing her age if you see her with light, BUT if you compare her service to Arin, Jamie, Lucy. Yall def won. We can send you Ina and can you guys send us Aera or Joah? Haha.

AsianAssEater
07-03-24, 18:34
She used to be super slim, but she took a break and came back with short hair and I don't know seems bit off a bit these days.

Not stocky at all, but she does have stretch marks similar to baby damage? Which she didn't had before.

She's awesome though, super open, easy to get along, used to be my go to for sure.Damn what's going on with all this Dana body talk LOL. You only see her belly if you look in mirror while she's in doggy but I'm more focused on her cute petite round booty taking my whole schlong to notice her belly.

AnthonyJacobSf
07-03-24, 20:52
Definitely. Sure Maia / Mochi is older and showing her age if you see her with light, BUT if you compare her service to Arin, Jamie, Lucy. Yall def won. We can send you Ina and can you guys send us Aera or Joah? Haha.Aera is cute w / great tits flat ass = Arin otherwise servicewise. Joah is a little overrated and I don't think she'd do well in LA. Good talker though.

Send Ina up for the prisoner exchange. We're keeping Maia for sure and I can see her just fine with all them mirrors and in normal light. She's not showing her age at all, that's a weak drive by. Don't be mad that she's up here. Her service is top notch and reading some of what's been said here, a little tame, she's gotten even freakier.

Lucy did this one fantasy with me on the second round where she pretended to be asleep and I fondled her, daty'd, and the f'd her awake. Lucy is pretty good too service-wise. Don't sleep on her.

Let her "sleep" LOL.

JerkieChan
07-03-24, 21:58
I've mostly been sticking to OC for AAMP visits and want to start visiting LA too. The places in OC have easy parking in their community. How is it for places in WLA, MW and K-Town? Will there be free guest parking, paid lots, street parking or what? I'm probably looking into evening and weekend visits because of work. I remember reading that a building in K-Town smells bad, LOL. Please let me know if you have any advice. Thanks guys!

AsianAssEater
07-03-24, 22:14
Aera is cute w / great tits flat ass = Arin otherwise servicewise. Joah is a little overrated and I don't think she'd do well in LA. Good talker though.

Send Ina up for the prisoner exchange. We're keeping Maia for sure and I can see her just fine with all them mirrors and in normal light. She's not showing her age at all, that's a weak drive by. Don't be mad that she's up here. Her service is top notch and reading some of what's been said here, a little tame, she's gotten even freakier.

Lucy did this one fantasy with me on the second round where she pretended to be asleep and I fondled her, daty'd, and the f'd her awake. Lucy is pretty good too service-wise. Don't sleep on her.

Let her "sleep" LOL.O never mind then. Figured since they get awesome reviews that they would be good.

IkeBuny
07-03-24, 22:16
Damn what's going on with all this Dana body talk LOL. You only see her belly if you look in mirror while she's in doggy but I'm more focused on her cute petite round booty taking my whole schlong to notice her belly.Dana is still awesome.

IkeBuny
07-03-24, 22:19
I've mostly been sticking to OC for AAMP visits and want to start visiting LA too. The places in OC have easy parking in their community. How is it for places in WLA, MW and K-Town? Will there be free guest parking, paid lots, street parking or what? I remember reading that a building in K-Town smells bad, LOL. Please let me know if you have any advice. Thanks guys!WLA has plenty of free parking.

KTOWN is is just terrible and Mid Wilshire, you can still find parking and not worry about it.

Yeah it's not as easy as Tustin or Costa Mesa but easier than Irvine gated parking, if you know what I mean.

Ladies are definitely worth it my man, step up in terms of service compared to OC ladies.

Even OC ladies step up when they get here.

Stonkz
07-03-24, 23:42
Yeah, Tami was silky, for sure. The only thing is, Tami looks a bit too aunty-looking, you know? Hera was super tight when I saw her in the Bay Area with LSCa little too tight. I think all the super magnum dudes stretched her out, for sure LOL. I find it just right these days.

I think with Hera, if you let her do her thing, you'll have a whole lot better time. So if you are an anxious dude who likes to pinch a penny and attempt to stretch out times by skipping the shower and attempting to get your dollar's worth, try some other ladies who don't wash between sessions and have other monger's cum inside her pussy if that's your thing all good. I like Hera keeping herself super clean between sessions and preferring to keep things neat.

For me, I like girls to give their best performance with their routine.

With Hera though, if you get to know her a bit, she surprises you with amazing service as you repeat, just be nice to her and that's all it cost.

I find Baby Joo and Dana does the same thing, if you are let her do her thing and be nice to her, she returns you with better service as you repeat.

My two cents, I know everyone is different, but it's been working out for me.Thanks for helping me choose bro. I had a pretty good experience. Definitely more attractive than tami and the current dana. She has a cute baby face. And she is really particular about cleanliness. But overall good service. Not as freaky as dana but pretty good at her own routine. She has a good technique on her BBBJ skills but can't DT. And not magnum approved for sure as she said I was big LOL.

SsStuntCock
07-04-24, 00:00
(Hera) has a good technique on her BBBJ skills but can't DT.I told her to go deeper with her BJ and I distinctly remember her pausing the action to say "this IS deep. " I would've laughed it off if she had house music playing and was referring to that, but we all know that was not the case.

PumpNDump
07-04-24, 12:59
Kbliss.

Ina Erika (upcharge).

Gangnam Dana Annie Jenny.

PogeyBait
07-04-24, 16:30
Told myself I'd chill on the visits since I had a double header last weekend but I was literally 5 minutes away from the WLA location for a party today was just too much to resist. I could literally smell the pussy as I had to tell my bro that I'd be a little late. An hour late to be exact LOL. Immediate opening for Yami was available so I took it. It wasn't my first time playing with her, nor will it be my last I imagine but it was a great session nonetheless.

Her pictures are some of the best I've seen tbh. I'd ranked them alongside with Maya, and JY's in terms of eye catching. Yami, being the busty queen she is, was happy to see me. Apparently a last minute cancellation let me have the slot with literally 10 minutes to spare.

Yami's one of those girls that does improve with chemistry over time. Noticeably with her dfk especially. First time I remember seeing her, it was not as ravaging as I would have liked but nowadays it's a full on slug fest between our tongues and she'll chase it more with me than vice versa. First world problems I guess, beating back a kgirl from make out so I could suck on her tits for a little while.

Snug fit as per usual and very receptive to some hair pulling in doggy which is always nice. Ended up putting her in prone bone position with the pillow under her stomach for the creampie surprise which is the least surprising thing since I've been having a kink of having girls like that lately. I was able to fit the complimentary MSOG in as well with a second round consisting of a mix of her BBBJ and her prowess in cowgirl. Nice way to start the party pre-drink-a-thon I know I'll be getting into later and my friend has already commented how I smell like "woman" LOL.

Happy 4th of July, Gentleman. Be safe, be responsible, and never pull out.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yami

Heizenberg
07-04-24, 17:01
Told myself I'd chill on the visits since I had a double header last weekend but I was literally 5 minutes away from the WLA location for a party today was just too much to resist. I could literally smell the pussy as I had to tell my bro that I'd be a little late. An hour late to be exact LOL. Immediate opening for Yami was available so I took it. It wasn't my first time playing with her, nor will it be my last I imagine but it was a great session nonetheless.

Her pictures are some of the best I've seen tbh. I'd ranked them alongside with Maya, and JY's in terms of eye catching. Yami, being the busty queen she is, was happy to see me. Apparently a last minute cancellation let me have the slot with literally 10 minutes to spare.

Yami's one of those girls that does improve with chemistry over time. Noticeably with her dfk especially. First time I remember seeing her, it was not as ravaging as I would have liked but nowadays it's a full on slug fest between our tongues and she'll chase it more with me than vice versa. First world problems I guess, beating back a kgirl from make out so I could suck on her tits for a little while.

Snug fit as per usual and very receptive to some hair pulling in doggy which is always nice. Ended up putting her in prone bone position with the pillow under her stomach for the creampie surprise which is the least surprising thing since I've been having a kink of having girls like that lately. I was able to fit the complimentary MSOG in as well with a second round consisting of a mix of her BBBJ and her prowess in cowgirl. Nice way to start the party pre-drink-a-thon I know I'll be getting into later and my friend has already commented how I smell like "woman" LOL.

Happy 4th of July, Gentleman. Be safe, be responsible, and never pull out.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yamiI'm debating between Yami and Minji and Yami is leading the poles might need to see her next then as all the reviews are good.

AsianAssEater
07-04-24, 17:48
In no particular order.

1. Dana.

2. Jiyoung.

3. Yami.

4. Jenny.

5. Scarlet (needs a lot of time to go pound town but if you're patient it can work.

6. Annie.

7. Mimi.

Nabi will take it but she will be complaining the whole session if you want greek Nancy better option if looks aren't issue.

SirRyanG29
07-04-24, 18:19
I saw Kori recently since the Booker recommended I see her. Let me tell you I got greeted by this cute young girl. Everything about her and the service was good.

Like always I will be providing my honest opinion down below.

Looks: 10/10 Cute, young, fun sized, augmented breasts.

Service: 9/10 she has good service but for me I'm a freaky person so I enjoy really sensual freaky sex.

Overall I would recommend seeing her. I forgot to mention if you like bb she does offer that as well.

Let me know if anyone else has had experiences with her!

SirRyanG29
07-04-24, 18:25
My booker recommended I see Rose. I'm not going to lie she might be my ATF. Rose is definitely my type of vibe and checks out everything!

Looks: 10/10 Mature vibe, beautiful, sexy, hot, natural hot body, I personally like tattoos she has a tattoo on her back that just made her more hot to me.

Service: 12/10 she is really intimate, her voice when I was ramming her just made the experience even better, she is also flexible.

Overall I think I'm going to continue booking her until she leaves. I would highly recommend you guys try her before she leaves.

Throwawayhok89
07-04-24, 21:07
I bet you can't spot the booker reviewer. Not very slick imo. 0. 0.

SirRyanG29
07-04-24, 22:22
Bro my experience with Kami was not as good. It made me feel like I booked a full hr and wasted my money. I was torn between here and a AV pornstar I feel like I should've went with the pornstar!

Heizenberg
07-04-24, 22:30
My booker recommended I see Rose. I'm not going to lie she might be my ATF. Rose is definitely my type of vibe and checks out everything!

Looks: 10/10 Mature vibe, beautiful, sexy, hot, natural hot body, I personally like tattoos she has a tattoo on her back that just made her more hot to me.

Service: 12/10 she is really intimate, her voice when I was ramming her just made the experience even better, she is also flexible.

Overall I think I'm going to continue booking her until she leaves. I would highly recommend you guys try her before she leaves.Link of this rose lady please?

AsianAssEater
07-04-24, 22:40
I bet you can't spot the booker reviewer. Not very slick imo. 0. 0.I was going to mention this haha it's obviously the misskgirl booker.

IkeBuny
07-05-24, 00:43
I bet you can't spot the booker reviewer. Not very slick imo. 0. 0.Man yeah, I mean, if you are going to promote the site, at least put a link or something, right? LOL.

JerkieChan
07-05-24, 01:47
Link of this rose lady please?I'll help the book-- I mean OP out, LOL. Here's the link for MissKgirl Rose. Let us know if she's as good as he says.

https://www.misskgirl.com/copy-of-terra-3

AsianAssEater
07-05-24, 11:49
For all you Remi lovers she's back in LA as Zina and guess what she's now upcharging for BBFS. It's up to you guys if you want to allow that.

PumpNDump
07-05-24, 11:57
Kbliss Friday selection.

Ina Erika.

Gangnam Dana Annie.

Bigjohnrm
07-05-24, 12:05
Terrible try and trying to say you're not the booker or a shill for the booker.

Bro my experience with Kami was not as good. It made me feel like I booked a full hr and wasted my money. I was torn between here and a AV pornstar I feel like I should've went with the pornstar!

SsStuntCock
07-05-24, 16:10
For all you Remi lovers she's back in LA as Zina and guess what she's now upcharging for BBFS. It's up to you guys if you want to allow that.She couldn't compete with Lucy and Baby Arin, and now she returns by upcharging? Cool.

Heizenberg
07-05-24, 16:48
She couldn't compete with Lucy and Baby Arin, and now she returns by upcharging? Cool.I was about to partake but when I saw it was a rebrand and upcharge I passed.

I'll stick to arina, jiyoung, Minji and Tami for now.

Again thanks for your feedback and saving us some money.

WaffleEater
07-05-24, 18:13
I'm debating between Yami and Minji and Yami is leading the poles might need to see her next then as all the reviews are good.

In no particular order.

1. Dana.

2. Jiyoung.

3. Yami.

4. Jenny.

5. Scarlet (needs a lot of time to go pound town but if you're patient it can work.

6. Annie.

7. Mimi.

Nabi will take it but she will be complaining the whole session if you want greek Nancy better option if looks aren't issue.Still got a bit in Seattle before I can take my PTO but Minji and Yami are excellent choices. Yami's the OG and proven service but Minji is running hot still given she's fresh faced.

For AssEater, I saw you rec'd Dana. How would you compare her to say JY or Scarlet? She's the one of the few I haven't seen but you've got me curious.

EasyPeasyDong
07-05-24, 19:21
For all you Remi lovers she's back in LA as Zina and guess what she's now upcharging for BBFS. It's up to you guys if you want to allow that.Is the upcharge $100 for her to smile 1 x?

That's probably what the upcharge is for.

Ridiculous.

AsianAssEater
07-05-24, 20:12
Still got a bit in Seattle before I can take my PTO but Minji and Yami are excellent choices. Yami's the OG and proven service but Minji is running hot still given she's fresh faced.

For AssEater, I saw you rec'd Dana. How would you compare her to say JY or Scarlet? She's the one of the few I haven't seen but you've got me curious.Best in wla service wise. Tongue down your throat for as long as you want DATY long as you want basically no complaints any position, no complaints if you last long, no complaints with how hard you plow her. Scarlet doesn't compare to jiyoung or dana. Personally I find dana more attractive face wise she does her makeup well to hide her true age while jiyoung you can see the age even with makeup. If you want good service with a hot kmilf go see Dana. If you want cute face and can look past mid service go see Ina.

ZebraZebra
07-05-24, 23:16
For all you Remi lovers she's back in LA as Zina and guess what she's now upcharging for BBFS. It's up to you guys if you want to allow that.She was one and done for me even at no upcharge so I have no idea what she's thinking. But I guess this means more business for the non upcharge girls like Ina. Maybe Remi / Zina has her fans that will support her no matter what the cost so I may be wrong. Even after Erica came back with upcharge, I had to dial back my visit frequency.

AsianAssEater
07-06-24, 00:25
She was one and done for me even at no upcharge so I have no idea what she's thinking. But I guess this means more business for the non upcharge girls like Ina. Maybe Remi / Zina has her fans that will support her no matter what the cost so I may be wrong. Even after Erica came back with upcharge, I had to dial back my visit frequency.Obviously she's upcharging after seeing what vegas guys have to pay so she took new pics changed her name and slapped an upcharge on hoping to get what she got in Vegas here. Like I said it's up to you guys if her upcharge succeeds. We did really well in boycotting dana when she showed up as Lynn with an upcharge so it's depends on you guys like I said.

Vulcan1009
07-06-24, 02:29
She was one and done for me even at no upcharge so I have no idea what she's thinking. But I guess this means more business for the non upcharge girls like Ina. Maybe Remi / Zina has her fans that will support her no matter what the cost so I may be wrong. Even after Erica came back with upcharge, I had to dial back my visit frequency.Speaking of Ina, I have to chip in my recent visit.

I have to say, expectation was diminished on bigger tits or better service.

She is still slim like before but the doctor did a bad job on her tits and it was not bigger FWIW.

Still pretty as before but overall went down hills for this 2. 0 version.

It's a done deal for me, moving on.

As for Remi, she is TOAS like Maia but no way upcharge will work on her, she is not up and coming nor legend, nor popular. Compare her to Maia, Maia up charge might have a few fans but Remi just no.

My 2 cent. Saw all three way too many times, none of them I would see again.

We need some new girls like new Zuri, New Bobo and New Chanel, LOL, where those slim nice tits sultry hot aunty went? Sigh.

PumpNDump
07-06-24, 11:33
Kbliss Saturday selection.

Ina Erika (upcharge).

Gangnam Dana Annie.

ChevyC7
07-06-24, 15:21
Happy post-4th gentleman.

I managed to snag a spot for Sexy Cherry's debut despite being an uber noobie so I'll count this as a stroke of luck. The booker let me know she was fresh faced as a 25 year old and I'm inclined to believe them after my time with Cherry.

Cherry was really pretty and the thing that attracted me to make the appointment was her stats. At 5'2 and 88 lbs listed, I was hoping she was a spinner by monger standards and I think she is? She was petite and super easy to toss around. After the shower and blue toast, I got a sample of her BBBJ and even though she's small, she was super persistent in making the deepthroat go through. I'm slightly larger at just shy of 7 inches and she nearly got to the base so I'll give her the checkmark on that service but I think it was her ability to take me in with a little bit of foreplay to warm things up.

Easy go of it for DATY and she was cool with me working her with my tongue for as long as I felt like it, seemingly. BBFS is on the table and Cherry ran pretty tight given she is a tiny woman. I ended up posting her to pretty much every surface I could find in the room. Kudos to her for being patient enough with me to play around like. I didn't confirm with her whether or not creampies were okay so I played it safe and pulled out on her stomach for the last spurt of things in missionary while locked at the lips in dfk. Damn near shot my chin with my own shot but I pulled up in the knick of time LOL. Honestly really pretty and I think I'm in some sort, smitten by her service. All in all, I enjoyed myself and thought I'd share.

https://asianvibe.is/models/sexy-cherry-🍒.

SsStuntCock
07-06-24, 16:12
AFAIK aegyosal only refers to the roll of fat under eyes. Koreans see it a a sign of youth and find it physically appealing.I wish BC was still around to see Jenny's prominent aegyo sal, as she looks up with her mouth stuffed with his cock.

Sorry to break the news fellas, but I sent BC a message less than a month ago and I received this reply a week later. I wrote back hoping it was a joke or some Machiavellian way of making an exit, but I'm afraid it is as it's written:

"Thank you for reaching out kind internet stranger. I am his brother and clearing out his unfinished business. In his last wishes to me he informed me about this side of him and asked me delete this account. It's with great sadness that I inform you of his passing. ".

For those who don't know, BC was a trusted contributor to this forum and the kgirl scene. His reviews were painstakingly objective and thoughtfully articulated. And whenever the thread went sideways -as it does from time to time- he was always the adult in the room to bring order and perspective.

May he Rest In Pussy. K-Pussy that is.

DarkStreet
07-06-24, 20:44
Heyas fellow enjoyers. I travel a lot from overseas and like to try things out when I am away from home. I come to LA often and have mostly just used the Strip club scene and the AMP's (more Clubs as of late, it feels like the AMP space is getting more heat, maybe that is me projecting from the other cities I go to).

All that aside, I was wondering if the KOrg scene is good. I have always wanted to try it but I am worried I will never get verified (I travel as said before so I don't have any of the needed accounts as I don't do this regularly). Is there anything I should watch out for in a KOrg (the Uncle has me more than worried). Also, is there a booker with a somewhat easier vetting process?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dark.

SirRyanG29
07-06-24, 22:56
Terrible try and trying to say you're not the booker or a shill for the booker.I'm really not LOL that's the funny part. It's just my fave Booker at the time that's all. I still book through Booker gray sometimes. It's just that Booker is what I usually go through.

SirRyanG29
07-06-24, 22:58
I've been eyeing her for awhile on Booker grays website. Anyone got an experience with her?

BonerAppetitty
07-07-24, 00:47
To be fair, if pics are not stolen then she looks like someone I saw a few years before she started upcharging. She was very pretty and I lost my load very quickly when I first BB'ing her. I thought she was at least an 8 in looks before Covid based on TER standard. I might even rate her a 9.

I'll help the book-- I mean OP out, LOL. Here's the link for MissKgirl Rose. Let us know if she's as good as he says.

https://www.misskgirl.com/copy-of-terra-3

TrolleyDodger
07-07-24, 01:29
Anyone got 411 on DTLA Road (Roa)? Seems Jgirl maybe?She's advertised as J in some sites but she's a K girl. Tiny, fat free cutie. Top notch rim job, almost as good as Cici and you can definitely tell she loves eating ass as much as Cici. She is younger and prettier than Cici but Cici provides the better service. Worth a repeat, especially if you like a tiny spinner that gives a world class rim job. Same location as Cici and Sugar but different floor.

ZebraZebra
07-07-24, 01:49
I wish BC was still around to see Jenny's prominent aegyo sal, as she looks up with her mouth stuffed with his cock.

Sorry to break the news fellas, but I sent BC a message less than a month ago and I received this reply a week later. I wrote back hoping it was a joke or some Machiavellian way of making an exit, but I'm afraid it is as it's written:

"Thank you for reaching out kind internet stranger. I am his brother and clearing out his unfinished business. In his last wishes to me he informed me about this side of him and asked me delete this account. It's with great sadness that I inform you of his passing. ".

For those who don't know, BC was a trusted contributor to this forum and the kgirl scene. His reviews were painstakingly objective and thoughtfully articulated. And whenever the thread went sideways -as it does from time to time- he was always the adult in the room to bring order and perspective.

May he Rest In Pussy. K-Pussy that is.Dang. RIP BC, your contributions will be missed.

BonerAppetitty
07-07-24, 01:51
We lost a good one. Thank you for the update. He was the only adult in the room as I play the fool. Only one I recognize as the Most Valuable Player for his trustworthy reviews. Best reviewer I ever read and could never emulate. I thought we have become too much of a sideshow so he left us.

I wish BC was still around to see Jenny's prominent aegyo sal, as she looks up with her mouth stuffed with his cock.

May he Rest In Pussy. K-Pussy that is.

Throwawayhok89
07-07-24, 02:25
He always took one for the team. You will be missed brother.

HiKeke
07-07-24, 02:38
Speaking of Ina, I have to chip in my recent visit.

She is still slim like before but the doctor did a bad job on her tits and it was not bigger FWIW.

As for Remi, she is TOAS like Maia but no way upcharge will work on her, she is not up and coming nor legend, nor popular. Compare her to Maia, Maia up charge might have a few fans but Remi just no..Ina still gives one of the best BBBJ in town. Last visit she let me face fuck her in every position possible for almost 30 minutes. She was gagging and spitting all over my cock and my jr was balls deep in her throat. Could literally see my cock entering in and out of her throat and she didn't complain one bit. She also tried for round 2 with only 10 minutes left and I fucked her during exit shower.

But yes, we need some new WLA kgirls.

Clclcl
07-07-24, 11:26
Greetings,

I often drive up from San diego, leave at like 5 am ti beat traffic. Ant suggestions for a safe spot, close to a tesla charger. Parked on wilshire when I was visiting Jamie last time but worried about car theft.

Where is a good central spit to set up shop? Or maybe a Air BNB?

Alex60
07-07-24, 11:36
He always took one for the team. You will be missed brother.When I was a super-green newbie years ago I noticed BC's intelligent posts and felt empowered enough to write him to ask a few first-timer questions. He answered with clarity and directness, and never made me feel stupid. Always enjoyed and was educated by his posts. I think a good way to remember him is by emulating his writing style: truthful, informative and real. Thanks BC.

PumpNDump
07-07-24, 12:31
Kbliss Sunday funday activity partners.

Ina Erika.

Gangnam Dana Annie.

AnthonyJacobSf
07-07-24, 12:41
Speaking of Ina, I have to chip in my recent visit.

As for Remi, she is TOAS like Maia but no way upcharge will work on her, she is not up and coming nor legend, nor popular. Compare her to Maia, Maia up charge might have a few fans but Remi just no.

My 2 cent. Saw all three way too many times, none of them I would see again..Saw Ina recently and she's really pretty and a good time. Next time I'm in LA again, next month, I'm going to see her for sure. Haven't seem Remi and probably won't. Maia is bomb.

Is there such a thing as too many times?

Rizzler808
07-07-24, 13:22
Not to be confused with the Celine K with mad upcharge but the service queen over in WLA. I thought she had left but appears she's back on the menu and confirmed it was her after a quick visit last night for final call.

Celine's the same service queen as I remember and her body has improved even more so since last seeing her. I don't know what kgirls do on their off time but I do give deference to those who seem to take care of themselves even OTC.

Celine's body was a little slimmer since last seeing her and she's got a bit more stamina than I remember for the cowgirl action. Even when it came to her getting wet, she didn't seem to need any lube since she def got wet on her own and it was leagues better than that overlubed sensation I sometimes shy away from. Either way, I think her time away from either work or maybe my time away from her period renewed my attraction for her, oddly enough. Lots of good mileage to be had and I made sure to fit in the two pops for the hour I had her.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/celine

CaptCaveman99
07-07-24, 16:12

"Thank you for reaching out kind internet stranger. I am his brother and clearing out his unfinished business. In his last wishes to me he informed me about this side of him and asked me delete this account. It's with great sadness that I inform you of his passing. "...At least he rode off into the sunset having a great time banging k-girls.

AsianAssEater
07-07-24, 17:06
Ina still gives one of the best BBBJ in town. Last visit she let me face fuck her in every position possible for almost 30 minutes. She was gagging and spitting all over my cock and my jr was balls deep in her throat. Could literally see my cock entering in and out of her throat and she didn't complain one bit. She also tried for round 2 with only 10 minutes left and I fucked her during exit shower.

But yes, we need some new WLA kgirls.Meanwhile Ina can't get past the head without leaving teeth scape marks all over my head LOL.

ZebraZebra
07-07-24, 17:25
Ina still gives one of the best BBBJ in town. Last visit she let me face fuck her in every position possible for almost 30 minutes. She was gagging and spitting all over my cock and my jr was balls deep in her throat. Could literally see my cock entering in and out of her throat and she didn't complain one bit. She also tried for round 2 with only 10 minutes left and I fucked her during exit shower.

But yes, we need some new WLA kgirls.Yes, she's the best, never complains and is up for anything.

Saw Ina recently and she's really pretty and a good time. Next time I'm in LA again, next month, I'm going to see her for sure. Haven't seem Remi and probably won't. Maia is bomb.

Is there such a thing as too many times?No such thing as too many times, I've seen Ina almost 70 times now and never had a bad session.

GhtTwentyK
07-07-24, 19:05
She's advertised as J in some sites but she's a K girl. Tiny, fat free cutie. Top notch rim job, almost as good as Cici and you can definitely tell she loves eating ass as much as Cici. She is younger and prettier than Cici but Cici provides the better service. Worth a repeat, especially if you like a tiny spinner that gives a world class rim job. Same location as Cici and Sugar but different floor.Does she have D cups as advertised, or even Cs?

Resilient John
07-07-24, 22:59

Sorry to break the news fellas, but I sent BC a message less than a month ago and I received this reply a week later. I wrote back hoping it was a joke or some Machiavellian way of making an exit, but I'm afraid it is as it's written:Never had the chance to interact with the guy but his posts were informative and he had insightful comments. A big loss for the community for sure.

Foosdf
07-08-24, 08:27
Just want to let you guys know that I tested positive for clap. No symptoms. No discharge, I'm not pissing needles either. Was clean in the test I took end of May and since then I've only seen dana multiple times, annie, Jenny, yami, and jiyoung, scarlet. No idea who it was but go get tested to be safe if your list matches mine.It was eventually going to happen. Hope everyone gets tested so it doesn't keep going around.

PumpNDump
07-08-24, 11:46
Kbliss Monday roster.

Ina Erika (upcharge).

Heizenberg
07-08-24, 13:13
Just want to let you guys know that I tested positive for clap. No symptoms. No discharge, I'm not pissing needles either. Was clean in the test I took end of May and since then I've only seen dana multiple times, annie, Jenny, yami, and jiyoung, scarlet. No idea who it was but go get tested to be safe if your list matches mine.So what is the procedure? Do you let your booker know so he / she can get them tested and not risk spreading them?

From your list I saw jiyoung last Monday BBFS don't have any symptoms except friction burn from jiyoung tightness and roughness.

Omfgitzjin
07-08-24, 13:26
Just want to let you guys know that I tested positive for clap. No symptoms. No discharge, I'm not pissing needles either. Was clean in the test I took end of May and since then I've only seen dana multiple times, annie, Jenny, yami, and jiyoung, scarlet. No idea who it was but go get tested to be safe if your list matches mine.God dammit LOL.

Big Zhang Mang
07-08-24, 13:30
Just want to let you guys know that I tested positive for clap. No symptoms. No discharge, I'm not pissing needles either. Was clean in the test I took end of May and since then I've only seen dana multiple times, annie, Jenny, yami, and jiyoung, scarlet. No idea who it was but go get tested to be safe if your list matches mine.That sucks, man. You're a real one for giving us all the heads up. Have fun on your 9 day hiatus!

AsianAssEater
07-08-24, 14:09
So what is the procedure? Do you let your booker know so he / she can get them tested and not risk spreading them?

From your list I saw jiyoung last Monday BBFS don't have any symptoms except friction burn from jiyoung tightness and roughness.Nope they don't care just go get tested yourself and don't bring it up to bookers or girls.

AsianAssEater
07-08-24, 14:10
God dammit LOL.Lmao right. Already got my doxycycline tho I'll be back next week haha.

IkeBuny
07-08-24, 15:21
So what is the procedure? Do you let your booker know so he / she can get them tested and not risk spreading them?

From your list I saw jiyoung last Monday BBFS don't have any symptoms except friction burn from jiyoung tightness and roughness.Bookers don't do shit.

Got to take care of your own, get tested and when in doubt where a hat.

Heizenberg
07-08-24, 15:55
Bookers don't do shit.

Got to take care of your own, get tested and when in doubt where a hat.I've heard but no proof that agency test their girls weekly, don't know if that accurate.

I'm probably guessing it's those strip test only and not a full panel test I could be wrong.

I have my appointment for Wednesday to get tested hope it's negative.

IkeBuny
07-08-24, 16:09
I've heard but no proof that agency test their girls weekly, don't know if that accurate.

I'm probably guessing it's those strip test only and not a full panel test I could be wrong.

I have my appointment for Wednesday to get tested hope it's negative.The agency is a myth, and providers work independently working with 'owners' of the apartment who hired bookers and split profits, all illegally and without health insurance.

Just get tested often, don't spread things around if you are tested positive or unsure. And again when in doubt I know it's a BB forum but wear a condom.

Simple, don't trust the process, the process won't back you up.

SturdyBirdy
07-08-24, 19:28
She's advertised as J in some sites but she's a K girl. Tiny, fat free cutie. Top notch rim job, almost as good as Cici and you can definitely tell she loves eating ass as much as Cici. She is younger and prettier than Cici but Cici provides the better service. Worth a repeat, especially if you like a tiny spinner that gives a world class rim job. Same location as Cici and Sugar but different floor.What age would you estimate she is?

HexenDuction
07-08-24, 20:17
But yes, we need some new WLA kgirls.First things first! She doesn't look anything like her pictures. She's not a slim girl. If anything her body is like a smaller, tighter, younger version of Scarlett, but with a prettier face. I told her she was the prettiest girl on Sawtelle. I meant in the BB special division, but that would have been putting too fine a point on it, and I haven't seen any upcharges lately. I would say she is mid. Thirties. One of the first things she said to me when she was helping me undress was, "My English is little!" But, shortly after the blue toast she let a little Japanese slip out, and it was on like Donkey Kong! Later on, during pillow talk, she told me she had landed at midnight, and I was her first customer! She also told me she was Koreans, but grew up in Japan. So, communication is going to be difficult if all you've got is English.

After a shower that was uneventful, except checking out her body, she insisted on drying me off. When we got bedside, she asked me if I like kissing. I said, "Daisuke!" She served up all the MFK, between LFK, and DFK, that I wanted. I didn't understand her when she was asking if I wanted a condom in Japanese, until she made the "putting the condom on motion" with her hands. I answered in the negative, and she proceeded to administer a really nice, but somewhat short BBBJ. Which was fine, because I was ready to chow down on her pussy and ass. Right around the time I was getting my fill, she suggested 69. Who am I to refuse? She was getting bizzy down there, and the back of her thighs, and waist, felt great in my hands. Sometimes when the weather is hot, I just go to straight to MISH because I don't want to wear myself out hitting all the positions. She was really tight, and I took a minute inserting JR. After a while she offered up doggy, and who am I to refuse. At the bottom edge of the bed she put one knee up, and I felt her tightness once again on insertion, and started pounding away. I realized I was going to lose it in this position, which is pretty unusual for me, but I just went with it.

Leah obviously has some kind of experience, I told her when asking about a condom, to hold one in her hand. I also told her most girls usually play some kind of music on their phones. I asked her what kind of music she liked, and she said, "Ballads" I told her she needed to play something more dancey. Leah is so nice, like Eunji was, it's hard to see how she can last. But, she seems determined to see this through, so I asked her if she wanted a review. She said she did, so here it is.

Heizenberg
07-08-24, 20:37
First things first! She doesn't look anything like her pictures. She's not a slim girl. If anything her body is like a smaller, tighter, younger version of Scarlett, but with a prettier face. I told her she was the prettiest girl on Sawtelle. I meant in the BB special division, but that would have been putting too fine a point on it, and I haven't seen any upcharges lately. I would say she is mid. Thirties. One of the first things she said to me when she was helping me undress was, "My English is little!" But, shortly after the blue toast she let a little Japanese slip out, and it was on like Donkey Kong! Later on, during pillow talk, she told me she had landed at midnight, and I was her first customer! She also told me she was Koreans, but grew up in Japan. So, communication is going to be difficult if all you've got is English.

After a shower that was uneventful, except checking out her body, she insisted on drying me off. When we got bedside, she asked me if I like kissing. I said, "Daisuke!" She served up all the MFK, between LFK, and DFK, that I wanted. I didn't understand her when she was asking if I wanted a condom in Japanese, until she made the "putting the condom on motion" with her hands. I answered in the negative, and she proceeded to administer a really nice, but somewhat short BBBJ. Which was fine, because I was ready to chow down on her pussy and ass. Right around the time I was getting my fill, she suggested 69. Who am I to refuse? She was getting bizzy down there, and the back of her thighs, and waist, felt great in my hands. Sometimes when the weather is hot, I just go to straight to MISH because I don't want to wear myself out hitting all the positions. She was really tight, and I took a minute inserting JR. After a while she offered up doggy, and who am I to refuse. At the bottom edge of the bed she put one knee up, and I felt her tightness once again on insertion, and started pounding away. I realized I was going to lose it in this position, which is pretty unusual for me, but I just went with it.

Leah obviously has some kind of experience, I told her when asking about a condom, to hold one in her hand. I also told her most girls usually play some kind of music on their phones. I asked her what kind of music she liked, and she said, "Ballads" I told her she needed to play something more dancey. Leah is so nice, like Eunji was, it's hard to see how she can last. But, she seems determined to see this through, so I asked her if she wanted a review. She said she did, so here it is.Link please??

TheAbc
07-08-24, 21:04
Link please??https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/leah4

Taliesin92
07-08-24, 21:07
Does she have D cups as advertised, or even Cs?I don't think Roa is a D-cup. She's a tiny little gal, so her implants look big on her, but they are certainly no bigger than a C-cup at most. That said, her body is bangin'. Reminds me of a college cheerleader type. Only drawback is, she wears very little makeup. I don't really like the "just woke up" look. It doesn't work for most girls.

Django24
07-08-24, 21:53
Surprised this girl hasn't been talked about much but I'm glad I tried her.

Looks wise pictures are accurate. All natural, no implants. Light skin, soft body. She is a thick girl with a nice bubble butt. Probably the best ass in the game in LA right now.

Service is 10/10. She's and enthusiastic please and really gets into it. Had a little slip and slide in the shower. BBBJ skills are top notch. Can bounce that ass no joke. Looks good hitting it doggy.

I've got a thing for thick girls and she just does it for me. Most thick k-girls I've encountered have been older but she's young has it.

HexenDuction
07-08-24, 23:34
https://bookergray.com/la/Leah6/?sca=WLA

Link please??

Vulcan1009
07-08-24, 23:55
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lena

Bro, her new pictures looks banging!

If any booker knows Lena, you guys should suggest her to join WLA Sawtelle crew, right now is the time!

Not many super stars around or spinners, she will fit right in what's missing!

She is fit, banging spinner body and hug tits with perky ass, lets bring her UP!

Just a small wish that's all, but look at them pictures, wow. FYI those are real pictures.

God dame SAG https://www.sweetasiangem.com/
Why do they have so many D cup BBFS special going on in OC ? and all we get here are C or Bs.
Bring them up please, but if it's a rebrand and originally from L.A, they won't last.

Vulcan1009
07-08-24, 23:59
First things first! She doesn't look anything like her pictures. She's not a slim girl.So is she short and stumpy? Kind of like Kona, LOL is she really D cup? Or is she like Jamie meatty and short but still athletic.

State shows 5'4" and your short is like what? 5'2 or 5' ?

Well, I really care about them tits the most then is face and overall body shapes, LOL.
From the pictures, she had that serious Japanese young milf look, geeeeeee.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 00:15
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lena

Bro, her new pictures looks banging!

If any booker knows Lena, you guys should suggest her to join WLA Sawtelle crew, right now is the time!

Not many super stars around or spinners, she will fit right in what's missing!

She is fit, banging spinner body and hug tits with perky ass, lets bring her UP!

Just a small wish that's all, but look at them pictures, wow. FYI those are real pictures.

God dame SAG https://www.sweetasiangem.com/
Why do they have so many D cup BBFS special going on in OC ? and all we get here are C or Bs.
Bring them up please, but if it's a rebrand and originally from L.A, they won't last.Bb special in oc is more expensive and they upcharge for msog it's basically same price as upcharge girls in LA. That's the reason why they don't come to LA and also they know they have to up their game in LA.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 00:17
She's back LA and she did same thing as Remi toured Vegas realized what they pay over there and now she's upcharging. Once again it's up to you guys if you want to allow that.

Stonkz
07-09-24, 01:58
First things first! She doesn't look anything like her pictures. She's not a slim girl. If anything her body is like a smaller, tighter, younger version of Scarlett, but with a prettier face. I told her she was the prettiest girl on Sawtelle. I meant in the BB special division, but that would have been putting too fine a point on it, and I haven't seen any upcharges lately. I would say she is mid. Thirties. One of the first things she said to me when she was helping me undress was, "My English is little!" But, shortly after the blue toast she let a little Japanese slip out, and it was on like Donkey Kong! Later on, during pillow talk, she told me she had landed at midnight, and I was her first customer! She also told me she was Koreans, but grew up in Japan. So, communication is going to be difficult if all you've got is English.

Leah obviously has some kind of experience, I told her when asking about a condom, to hold one in her hand. I also told her most girls usually play some kind of music on their phones. I asked her what kind of music she liked, and she said, "Ballads" I told her she needed to play something more dancey. Leah is so nice, like Eunji was, it's hard to see how she can last. But, she seems determined to see this through, so I asked her if she wanted a review. She said she did, so here it is.We going to need some more tea bro. So like is she prettier than ina? And what do you mean by not slim? Like average body or curvy or curvy in the right places. And would you repeat or nah?

Yfv2019
07-09-24, 02:20
Little feedback on BBBJ skills of recent sessions.

Superstar Lucy: pretty great. Depth and suction well above average. 9 or 10 out of 10 for a girl her size. Enthusiastic, lots of eye contact, CIM. The superstar has her name for a reason. Not to mention the main events with her.

Hera: nice and sweet girl. Sensuality really great, listens to suggestions, eye contact. Not as much PSE FF style but she gives a lovely BJ nevertheless. Haven't tried CIM bc the main event is nice too with her.

JiYoung: read about her skills and had to go try it out. The skills are there 100% (10/10). A true professional. Takes the whole length above avg. Top 5 in terms of skills I think I've ever experienced. Age I'm guessing 35-40. That's a big downside which will cause me to not repeat, although I had a good time and she's a pleasant lady.

Kori / CGLA: seems like she's more YMMV. Was a good choice for me and repeated. Nice pleasant submissive attitude, follows some direction. Suction and tempo very nice. DSL's are a plus. FF on the table she took it very well (8/10).

Legends of the past. Juni and Lovelyn. These two WLA beauties were pro's like no one else. Anything and everything on the table. Preferred Juni's looks but skills were unbeatable for both. Ace / Diva from the past was a legend and I sampled her once. Can confirm the skills but looks didn't cut it at all.

Did I miss anyone?

HexenDuction
07-09-24, 02:39
We going to need some more tea bro. So like is she prettier than ina? And what do you mean by not slim? Like average body or curvy or curvy in the right places. And would you repeat or nah?Ina is more exotic looking. Leah is GND. The pictures she's using are of a completely different woman. That is what I meant. She is not slim as the woman in the pictures. She's curvy, but not carrying any extra weight around her mid section. She's about as good as can be without being amazing and in getting into possible upcharge. I already told her I was going to repeat.

So is she short and stumpy? Kind of like Kona, LOL is she really D cup? Or is she like Jamie meatty and short but still athletic.

State shows 5'4" and your short is like what? 5'2 or 5' ?

Well, I really care about them tits the most then is face and overall body shapes, LOL.
From the pictures, she had that serious Japanese young milf look, geeeeeee.I would say she's legitimately 5' 4". I would say Erica was the best BB Special face of all time. I wouldn't put Leah in that category. But, I would say she's as good, in a different way, in the body dept, and has a better face than any of the current field of WLA BB Specials, although some dudes may prefer Ina. She's curvy and her tits are "D"'s, and look super nice, and natural, but felt pretty firm in the clinch.

SsStuntCock
07-09-24, 06:06
I'm heading out to Vegas this week and hoping to finally get to see Remi and Baby Arin as I never really get out to LA. The only downside is I'm pretty sure there will be upcharges as I don't believe those agencies in Vegas have any all-in pricing. So do you think they'll go back to no upcharge if they come back to LA?Welp, with Remi and now Baby Arin back and upcharging, that's 0 for 2 on resuming all-in rates.

SsStuntCock
07-09-24, 07:05
Word on the street is she's Belle CA in the Bay. Facewise, she gave me JAV Aika Yumeno vibes.

Find her at TER: 366637.

IAmIronman
07-09-24, 08:10
Just saw on Candygirl that B. Arin is back but took the Remi route and will be upcharging for BB. Damn only got to see her once before she left and liked her but with the upcharge now idk if I want to go see her again.

HexenDuction
07-09-24, 10:59
Looks like the bros finally found her, and she's found her market in Ktown! I think she's completely transactional in the best possible way. She's a connsumate Pro, and makes sure to hit all the marks! I saw her a bunch in WLA, and once in MW, or Ktown. But, I haven't been able to bring myself to drive to either of those locations to get reacquainted with her, although I would definitely see her again just for the sight of that ass in dog!

Looks wise pictures are accurate. All natural, no implants. Light skin, soft body. She is a thick girl with a nice bubble butt. Probably the best ass in the game in LA right now.

Service is 10/10. She's and enthusiastic please and really gets into it. Had a little slip and slide in the shower. BBBJ skills are top notch. Can bounce that ass no joke. Looks good hitting it doggy.

I've got a thing for thick girls and she just does it for me. Most thick k-girls I've encountered have been older but she's young has it.

Heizenberg
07-09-24, 11:47

I've got a thing for thick girls and she just does it for me. Most thick k-girls I've encountered have been older but she's young has it.I like thick girls too can you give me her link please I'll check her out.

ZebraZebra
07-09-24, 11:53

Superstar Lucy: pretty great. Depth and suction well above average. 9 or 10 out of 10 for a girl her size. Enthusiastic, lots of eye contact, CIM. The superstar has her name for a reason. Not to mention the main events with her.

Hera: nice and sweet girl. Sensuality really great, listens to suggestions, eye contact. Not as much PSE FF style but she gives a lovely BJ nevertheless. Haven't tried CIM bc the main event is nice too with her.

JiYoung: read about her skills and had to go try it out. The skills are there 100% (10/10). A true professional. Takes the whole length above avg. Top 5 in terms of skills I think I've ever experienced. Age I'm guessing 35-40. That's a big downside which will cause me to not repeat, although I had a good time and she's a pleasant lady.

Kori / CGLA: seems like she's more YMMV. Was a good choice for me and repeated. Nice pleasant submissive attitude, follows some direction. Suction and tempo very nice. DSL's are a plus. FF on the table she took it very well (8/10).

Legends of the past. Juni and Lovelyn. These two WLA beauties were pro's like no one else. Anything and everything on the table. Preferred Juni's looks but skills were unbeatable for both. Ace / Diva from the past was a legend and I sampled her once. Can confirm the skills but looks didn't cut it at all.

Did I miss anyone?Ina? The prettiest girl in WLA.

MisterO
07-09-24, 11:56
Welp, with Remi and now Baby Arin back and upcharging, that's 0 for 2 on resuming all-in rates.That's what I was afraid of. Sad I missed out on the all-in rates with them.

PumpNDump
07-09-24, 12:04
Kbliss Tuesday roundup. Elly newly listed.

Ina Erika (upcharge) Elly-new meat.

JohnHada
07-09-24, 13:13
Between arina and baby arin:

1) who has better body.

2) who has better face.

3) who has tighter pussy.

Who is overall better or are they both comparable?

RockItAllNite
07-09-24, 13:29
No push for Shani by any means LOL. It was just a comparison of active HYAs I've seen recently-ish.

Comparatively to Shani & Tulip, Minji is closer to TOAS than them both. Minji is taller. Like 5'5?

Her boobs are not as nice and smaller. But again perhaps due to her height, making them appear smaller?

Its just my opinion LOL.

I think Minji's frame resembles Remi. Who is definitely TOAS. Much more so than Shani, Tulip, Maia or Arin.

It definitely is a trade-off game. Considering I'm in my early 30's, can't blame me for not wanting to meet anyone older than me. A narrow segment indeed.

And like I said before, I didn't have a bad time at all.

She's new and so understandably other providers who have been around for a while are going to rank higher.

And TBH, all of these girls are fobby LOL. And personally, of all the providers I've seen. I've yet to meet one that hasn't been sweet, takes direction / tries to please, and laughs easily. YMMV..I saw Shani again recently. The one thing I can agree with you on is her body is quite similar to Tulip in it's proportions. Shani still has facial acne and her attitude is childish IMO. Her body is the best thing about her. She speaks some English now but that just seems to make her more annoying. I prefer young women to young girls. Too each their own.

Stonkz
07-09-24, 14:36
Ina is more exotic looking. Leah is GND. The pictures she's using are of a completely different woman. That is what I meant. She is not slim as the woman in the pictures. She's curvy, but not carrying any extra weight around her mid section. She's about as good as can be without being amazing and in getting into possible upcharge. I already told her I was going to repeat.

I would say she's legitimately 5' 4". I would say Erica was the best BB Special face of all time. I wouldn't put Leah in that category. But, I would say she's as good, in a different way, in the body dept, and has a better face than any of the current field of WLA BB Specials, although some dudes may prefer Ina. She's curvy and her tits are "D"'s, and look super nice, and natural, but felt pretty firm in the clinch.Aight bro. Thanks for the response. My roster is pretty slim right now so I've been looking to add some more girls to fill in.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 15:18

I've got a thing for thick girls and she just does it for me. Most thick k-girls I've encountered have been older but she's young has it.It's because we already talked about her alot LOL. Also since she's thicc most people aren't into her. I dumped so many loads in her when she was in wla but since she moved to ktown awhile ago I've only seen her a few times.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 15:23
Ina? The prettiest girl in WLA.He's talking about BBBJ skills tho not looks. Ina BBBJ is worse than all the chicks he listed.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 15:25

Did I miss anyone?Oh my god I've been keeping track of ace / diva / ada / amora for the longest time but she refuses to come to LA! Best BBBJ I've ever gotten from kmilfs only kmilf who actually took me balls deep and without teeth. Heard she's in Tysons rn if she ever stops in oc I literally might have to go see her.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 15:43
I like thick girls too can you give me her link please I'll check her out.If you want the best ass in the kmilf scene go see sienna in ktown. She's got the best ass. Tiny ass waist and then BAM her booty is legit Columbiana style. I can give you a list of all available thicc kmilfs do be warned tho when I say thicc I mean thicc for asian chicks.

1. Sienna.

2. Alice.

3. Holly.

4. Shelly.

5. Nana.

6. Jenny.

7. Mistress X (her ass job is fuckdd up tho).

In no particular order. And all available on CG.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 15:50
That's what I was afraid of. Sad I missed out on the all-in rates with them.Go see Ina. Ina is better than arin and remi.

AsianAssEater
07-09-24, 15:52
You guys better keep her full so she doesn't travel and come back as an upcharge chick haha.

It's moments like this that I'm glad my atfs are considered older so I don't got to worry about them upcharging haha.

HiKeke
07-09-24, 17:06
He's talking about BBBJ skills tho not looks. Ina BBBJ is worse than all the chicks he listed.Ina surely has better BBBJ skills then Lucy and Hera, but that's just me.

BladeRunner09
07-09-24, 17:19
Has anyone very recently seen Superstar Lucy? I heard she has long black hair which I'm searching for and supposedly she resembles a bit to Dahyun from TWICE and actress Lucy Liu. Is that true?

ZebraZebra
07-09-24, 17:22
He's talking about BBBJ skills tho not looks. Ina BBBJ is worse than all the chicks he listed.

Oh my god I've been keeping track of ace / diva / ada / amora for the longest time but she refuses to come to LA! Best BBBJ I've ever gotten from kmilfs only kmilf who actually took me balls deep and without teeth. Heard she's in Tysons rn if she ever stops in oc I literally might have to go see her.I'm going to have to disagree and say Ina has one of the best DT BBBJ and FF. She probably can't handle magnum that well so you had a bad experience.

I have tried Ace / Diva and her BBBJ was nothing special.

Ina also doesn't plan on going the upcharge route.

Stonkz
07-09-24, 17:54
Ina surely has better BBBJ skills then Lucy and Hera, but that's just me.Guess we all got different taste LOL. Personally I think hera has better BBBJ skills due to feel and rhythm, if only she could DT. I think lucys was average. And Ina can DT and FF if that's your thing.

Stonkz
07-09-24, 17:56
Has anyone very recently seen Superstar Lucy? I heard she has long black hair which I'm searching for and supposedly she resembles a bit to Dahyun from TWICE and actress Lucy Liu. Is that true?Yes it's true. She also very smol. Service is great. Only downside is she talks too much lmao.

SnowMaus
07-09-24, 18:01

Leah obviously has some kind of experience, I told her when asking about a condom, to hold one in her hand. I also told her most girls usually play some kind of music on their phones. I asked her what kind of music she liked, and she said, "Ballads" I told her she needed to play something more dancey. Leah is so nice, like Eunji was, it's hard to see how she can last. But, she seems determined to see this through, so I asked her if she wanted a review. She said she did, so here it is.Leah's pics are from a girl from China, I believe.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/user/profile/60413bc4000000000100288c

https://socialgirls.im/xhs/6677fc6a000000001e011a75/?page=2&selected=3

AnthonyJacobSf
07-09-24, 18:31
Yes it's true. She also very smol. Service is great. Only downside is she talks too much lmao.Her appearance doesn't need to be compared to Lucy Liu or Dahyun, her pictures are accurate. She's pretty, super tiny, and if you keep your dick in her mouth she won't talk more than she needs to. She also lactates so bring some cereal.

Bbaka10
07-09-24, 18:52
Has anyone very recently seen Superstar Lucy? I heard she has long black hair which I'm searching for and supposedly she resembles a bit to Dahyun from TWICE and actress Lucy Liu. Is that true?Yep, all of that is super true. She's like an older Dahyun.

EyceeRaw
07-09-24, 20:57
New arrival Elly at Sesanggirls.

Anybody recognize her? Rebrand?

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-elly/

DarkStreet
07-09-24, 21:17
Just seeking advice on booking one of these girls. I am an international traveller trying to get a booking. I was asked if I could take a photo of myself holding an I'd. I would think it is a terrible idea to leave that sort of digital footprint out there. Does anyone have advice for someone who isn't on HX and doesn't come here often enough to have 2 references?

Any advice is appreciated (even if you tell me to just give up).

Thanks gang.

Dark.

JackHolly
07-09-24, 21:29
Saw Miya last week and I had a great time! At some angles, her face looks almost Japanese to me, which was an interesting feature. The second thing that caught my attention was her ample tits. And her giant areola. We skipped the blue toast since I had just showered before I got there, and she said I smelled really good. We went straight to the bed where she gently pushed me back and went straight to my pole. I was definitely a fan of her deep throat work and after a bit, I asked her to get on all fours so I could fuck her from behind. Sliding into that pussy was great, and I loved the view of her asshole winking at me was we fucked. Then I pulled her up and back into reverse cowgirl where she worked it really nicely; she does the rotating thing with her hips and feeling her pussy wrapped around my dick as she did that was awesome. Got her into missionary, where I had my first pop, deep in her pussy.

She hopped up and got some tissues, but then just laid right back down next to me (I love when a girl doesn't immediately run off to the shower afterwards). We cuddled as she played with my cock nonstop. She even giggled and said it was fun to play with it, so I told her it was her toy to play with. She kept playing with it until it died down, then kept playing with it until it stood back at attention. Once the little guy was back up, she worked her mouth magic and I told her I had to fuck her again, even if I couldn't cum again. I got her back in missionary, and to my surprise, after a few minutes, I came again, which isn't as common for me as I wish it was. We then went to the showers, and she even toweled me dry afterwards. Gave her the donation and then left a very happy customer.

I'll definitely see her again!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/miya

Omfgitzjin
07-10-24, 03:37
GFE Elena from MW (heard she's gorgeous).

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/elena/

Or.

New BB Elena from WLA? (pics look hot!

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/elenawla/

Which one have you guys seen? If not both?

Inforthewin
07-10-24, 10:24

Or.

Which one have you guys seen? If not both?Have you been through this agency before? Just curious how the overall experience is. I would definitely go with bb Elena.

Inforthewin
07-10-24, 10:27
Saw Miya last week and I had a great time! At some angles, her face looks almost Japanese to me, which was an interesting feature. The second thing that caught my attention was her ample tits. And her giant areola. We skipped the blue toast since I had just showered before I got there, and she said I smelled really good. We went straight to the bed where she gently pushed me back and went straight to my pole. I was definitely a fan of her deep throat work and after a bit, I asked her to get on all fours so I could fuck her from behind. Sliding into that pussy was great, and I loved the view of her asshole winking at me was we fucked. Then I pulled her up and back into reverse cowgirl where she worked it really nicely; she does the rotating thing with her hips and feeling her pussy wrapped around my dick as she did that was awesome. Got her into missionary, where I had my first pop, deep in her pussy.

She hopped up and got some tissues, but then just laid right back down next to me (I love when a girl doesn't immediately run off to the shower afterwards). We cuddled as she played with my cock nonstop. She even giggled and said it was fun to play with it, so I told her it was her toy to play with. She kept playing with it until it died down, then kept playing with it until it stood back at attention. Once the little guy was back up, she worked her mouth magic and I told her I had to fuck her again, even if I couldn't cum again. I got her back in missionary, and to my surprise, after a few minutes, I came again, which isn't as common for me as I wish it was. We then went to the showers, and she even toweled me dry afterwards. Gave her the donation and then left a very happy customer.

I'll definitely see her again!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/miyaSounds like a great time! Huge fan a large areolas IMHO. The larger the better LOL but the experience sounds like a dream come true.

Senexiratus
07-10-24, 11:21
Just seeking advice on booking one of these girls. I am an international traveller trying to get a booking. I was asked if I could take a photo of myself holding an I'd. I would think it is a terrible idea to leave that sort of digital footprint out there. Does anyone have advice for someone who isn't on HX and doesn't come here often enough to have 2 references?

Thanks gang.

Dark.You got to provide what they ask for or require. If you just don't have HX or references, and the only other way is a selfie and I'd, then those are your only options. I guess things might have been different, but a lot of us went the selfie / I'd route. If that's holding you back, then go with your gut and check out a local AMP.

Luckily for me, I guess, I've since moved at it was some time ago that the I'd expired. I also think they delete the info after your successful first visit and just save your phone no. As verified.

PumpNDump
07-10-24, 11:58
Kbliss humpday service advisors.

Ina Erika (upharge) Elly.

Micca112
07-10-24, 12:15

Or.

Which one have you guys seen? If not both?I saw Elena from MW and she has a great body but I didn't find her face attractive at all. That's just my opinion. I prefer faces like Baby Peach. That being said, she was great service wise. She gave me one of the best BBJs I've had in awhile. She really got into it and put in effort to get me off twice in an hour. Her service is great and we got along well but I just don't find her face attractive.

FrankTheTank78
07-10-24, 13:37
Has anyone tried this duo? I swear I saw a review on here or on ter, but search results aren't turning up much. All I need to know is if they're bi or not.

SturdyBirdy
07-10-24, 13:49
I saw Elena from MW and she has a great body but I didn't find her face attractive at all. That's just my opinion. I prefer faces like Baby Peach. That being said, she was great service wise. She gave me one of the best BBJs I've had in awhile. She really got into it and put in effort to get me off twice in an hour. Her service is great and we got along well but I just don't find her face attractive.Don't know about the WLA Elena. But to add to this, I'd also say that the MW Elena is amazing in CG. I still don't think I've had anyone ride me like that.

PumpNDump
07-10-24, 14:44
New meat at gangnam, starts Saturday.

Hani, 5'1", 90 lbs, dd.

JonathonJammer
07-10-24, 15:56
So been wanting to try a Korean BBFS provide for awhile now. So first off I have HX is that my best option? If I have to send selfie with I'd I'm cool with that as well. I'm also hoping for any good suggestions on a good BBFS providers name or agency I can find one? Another question is how much should I expect to pay? Full amount for everything BBFS I'm guessing some don't do BBFS? The prices I see on some of the agencies range from 280 to 320 but idk if that is including the BBFS as well or am I looking at another charge for that? Thanks guys. Lmk.

Bbaka10
07-10-24, 16:11
Don't know about the WLA Elena. But to add to this, I'd also say that the MW Elena is amazing in CG. I still don't think I've had anyone ride me like that.+1 that MW Elena got me to nut super quick in CG. But didn't really find her super attractive.

AsianAssEater
07-10-24, 16:15
I saw Elena from MW and she has a great body but I didn't find her face attractive at all. That's just my opinion. I prefer faces like Baby Peach. That being said, she was great service wise. She gave me one of the best BBJs I've had in awhile. She really got into it and put in effort to get me off twice in an hour. Her service is great and we got along well but I just don't find her face attractive.Is that the Elena that's Sammy's friend?

Jlq50
07-10-24, 17:10
New arrival Elly at Sesanggirls.

Anybody recognize her? Rebrand?

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-elly/Not sure rebrand but was told new from Korea and landed last week.

When I saw her she had black hair but longer with extensions.

Photo is her but heavily photoshopped on face. Kind of hard to tell because room was to dark.

Not the youngest (estimating late 20's to early 30's) or prettiest but for the value recommended to give it a try once. Body is not a spinner type as well.

I won't go over the service details because as we all know it's YMMV but I had a great time and will pick her over Minji all day for me.

Micca112
07-10-24, 18:25
Is that the Elena that's Sammy's friend?I can't comment on that because I never saw Sammy and I only saw Elena once and we didn't chat about her friends.

Micca112
07-10-24, 18:29
So been wanting to try a Korean BBFS provide for awhile now. So first off I have HX is that my best option? If I have to send selfie with I'd I'm cool with that as well. I'm also hoping for any good suggestions on a good BBFS providers name or agency I can find one? Another question is how much should I expect to pay? Full amount for everything BBFS I'm guessing some don't do BBFS? The prices I see on some of the agencies range from 280 to 320 but idk if that is including the BBFS as well or am I looking at another charge for that? Thanks guys. Lmk.If you have a good HX network rating you can see some message some of the bookers there that advertise. BB rates vary depending on the girl really. Some are 340 and some can be way more. Best to message some bookers on HX and see if they will help you.

KidTofu
07-10-24, 18:53
Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. Went to see rai in OC area on Sunday and was wondering what other peoples experience with her was.

Pretty good service and she is a spinner with a very tight body. Couple questions:

1) 2 pop BBFS 400 all in now or should I pay less?

2) Since coming back, girls keep giving compliments, which I never got in the past. Is there some sort of conversational script that they are using because they are saying the same things?

- Actually to be frank, I'm short and ugly LOL. Any other person that knows he is unattractive getting these comments.

Omfgitzjin
07-10-24, 19:02
Have you been through this agency before? Just curious how the overall experience is. I would definitely go with bb Elena.Are the pics on point? Can you go through your experience with her?

AsianAssEater
07-10-24, 19:35
I can't comment on that because I never saw Sammy and I only saw Elena once and we didn't chat about her friends.No worries I just saw her link on CG and yep it is even working same hours that Sammy used to work. Hard pass for me at least.

AsianAssEater
07-10-24, 20:15
Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. Went to see rai in OC area on Sunday and was wondering what other peoples experience with her was.

Pretty good service and she is a spinner with a very tight body. Couple questions:

2) Since coming back, girls keep giving compliments, which I never got in the past. Is there some sort of conversational script that they are using because they are saying the same things?

- Actually to be frank, I'm short and ugly LOL. Any other person that knows he is unattractive getting these comments.That Oc "bb special" bullshit. There's a couple chicks in LA trying out that Oc "bb special" tactic here as well. It's their hidden way of upchargin while keeping that "oh but my upcharge is less than upcharge girls" bs after the bb upcharge and msog upcharge you're at same price lmao.

SsStuntCock
07-10-24, 20:35

2) Since coming back, girls keep giving compliments, which I never got in the past. Is there some sort of conversational script that they are using because they are saying the same things?Glad you decided to jump in and engage the thread. Welcome.

1) If her pics looks appealing and you don't mind some facial work and hard MM's on an ultra-spinner silhouette, then I'd say she's worth a shot. I've seen her in the Bay before and after her bolt-ons were installed. No clue how she is now tho.

2) In honor of another standard bearer of this thread who has since passed:

If her lips were moving don't believe it.

Heizenberg
07-10-24, 20:43
So been wanting to try a Korean BBFS provide for awhile now. So first off I have HX is that my best option? If I have to send selfie with I'd I'm cool with that as well. I'm also hoping for any good suggestions on a good BBFS providers name or agency I can find one? Another question is how much should I expect to pay? Full amount for everything BBFS I'm guessing some don't do BBFS? The prices I see on some of the agencies range from 280 to 320 but idk if that is including the BBFS as well or am I looking at another charge for that? Thanks guys. Lmk.Make sure you are clean first get tested and if you stared seeing multiple girls BB you might need to get tested regularly, this hobby is risky but if we take care of ourselves then you might enjoy this hobby. Also if you see something that gives you the "spidey tingle" when you are with a girl then cover up.

SirRyanG29
07-10-24, 21:02
Who here has tried Sugar from DTLA I was curious but I don't know if the hype is legit or not?

TwoCentsSteve
07-10-24, 21:27
You got to provide what they ask for or require. If you just don't have HX or references, and the only other way is a selfie and I'd, then those are your only options. I guess things might have been different, but a lot of us went the selfie / I'd route. If that's holding you back, then go with your gut and check out a local AMP.

Luckily for me, I guess, I've since moved at it was some time ago that the I'd expired. I also think they delete the info after your successful first visit and just save your phone no. As verified.I did that with candygirl and no reply back.

And no response from garden. Are they that busy they don't want new clients.

BuildingGuy
07-10-24, 21:55
Double Header with Maya and Jiyoung this weekend and thank god their AC worked. I went to an AMP on Friday with the AC not working and I walked out looking like I had just ran a marathon. With that, the AC was cool and breezy in Sawtelle. First pick up was Maya so here is my 2 cents on her first.

Pictures: They're the real but P.S. Quality of pics. No doubt that it was her for the model but to expect 100% selfies is a fool's errand. Still, accurate enough and she's quite pretty.

Looks: She's GND pretty. Soft facial features and soft B cups. Good volume in the rear for a Kgirl with it being more of a full ass and not just ass if that makes sense. I guess a better way of saying it is that if she were to wear skinny jeans and undress, cheeks would not drop an inch. Instead they are perked the fuck up and incredibly aesthetic.

English: Zero. None. Bring the google translate.

Attitude: Maya is service oriented and though I didn't do a whole lotta research, confirmed with two bookers that they've been receiving good feedback on her so that it was a safe dive on my end.

Service: Really good. Honestly a little surprised she hasn't been mentioned more in the last few weeks since she's been around for about a month now I think. Light but tasteful amount of tease before the fellatio and was hot by making me keep my hands to myself until she finished the BBBJ. Only after was I able to fully take her in and have the privilege of doing whatever I wanted. Cool gimmick and I do love the build up personally.

Maya had better head skills than most girls I've seen recently and kept going until I chose to rotate us to the BBFS. When it was in the thick of it, Maya wasn't bad in missionary and she is open to DFK. I did fuck her up in doggystyle and no problems handling my size. Best part of the session was oddly the end. We completed two pops together and I know for a fact she didn't wash me out until I left since she walked me to the door stark naked and we didn't shower between shots. Ended up fucking her one more time at the door as she was pressed up spreading her ass cheeks in standing doggy. High amounts of chemistry and I ended up tipping her for last minute quickie on top of the all inclusive fee.

Expense: $340.

Repeat: Fuck yeah.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mayaI agree with your review of Maya completely. WLA hasn't been the same since NewTopAsian shut down but Becky / Paige, Maya and Scarlett provide great service. Of course, the Iron Throne is in good hands as long as Yoco is around.

Taliesin92
07-10-24, 21:59
Who here has tried Sugar from DTLA I was curious but I don't know if the hype is legit or not?Sugar is beyond legit. She's a super star! I'm a repeat customer and she is absolutely wonderful. Nice, big, full MM breasts. (First thing I noticed when I walked in the door.) Beautiful face. Gorgeous smile. Generally slim body, but not too skinny. She has some meat on her bones. Fun personality. Top-notch skills in the bedroom.

Also, one thing that really stands out about Sugar is that her English is perfect. She is 100% fluent. It's so perfect, in fact, that it's a little bit jarring when you first meet her. She's from South Korea, but listening to her, she sounds like she grew up in Brentwood. If you read her reviews, you'll see the one compliant is usually that she talks too much. That's true. But I actually enjoy our conversations. She's a genuinely thoughtful, intelligent and interesting person. If you like k-girls who are little bit older than the ones you'll find in MW or KT, then you'll love Sugar. She's a full-grown woman and really, really good at her job. Of all the working girls in Little Tokyo, she's clearly the queen.

Speaking of LT, parking sucks in that part of downtown LA. So either schedule your appointment around 4 pm to 6 pm, when street parking opens up. Or you'll have to park in a paid lot, which will cost you anywhere from $8 to $16, depending on which one you use. Sugar's building has underground parking, but it's the most expensive option, around $16 if you stay there for a full hour.

FreeWally
07-10-24, 22:07
Make sure you are clean first get tested and if you stared seeing multiple girls BB you might need to get tested regularly, this hobby is risky but if we take care of ourselves then you might enjoy this hobby. Also if you see something that gives you the "spidey tingle" when you are with a girl then cover up.In the long run you also want to take the Gardasil vaccine, covering warts and strains that cause cancer. HPV is fairly contagious and common enough, it is an easy step to take if available. I would take this even if you weren't bb.

Taliesin92
07-10-24, 22:28
So been wanting to try a Korean BBFS provide for awhile now. So first off I have HX is that my best option? If I have to send selfie with I'd I'm cool with that as well. I'm also hoping for any good suggestions on a good BBFS providers name or agency I can find one? Another question is how much should I expect to pay? Full amount for everything BBFS I'm guessing some don't do BBFS? The prices I see on some of the agencies range from 280 to 320 but idk if that is including the BBFS as well or am I looking at another charge for that? Thanks guys. Lmk.For the vast majority of BBFS k-girls in LA, the prices range from $340 on the low end to $480 on the high end (with MSOG). There are some outliers, but that's what you'll be quoted most of the time. And by "low end," I just mean price, not performance. Some of the 340 ladies are gorgeous and provide stellar service, like Ina and Lucy. Some of the upcharge girls are great, too, but others are simply mediocre, disappointing, or very inconsistent.

Just one caveat, if you do go BB, you'll probably never go back. It's sooooo much better, and riskier, of course, than using a cover. I played it safe for many years before switching to BB. There's no way I could put on a raincoat now. My rod slumps just thinking about it. LOL! You'll have to get tested regularly, but it's worth the hassle.

Big Zhang Mang
07-10-24, 22:54
Have you been through this agency before? Just curious how the overall experience is. I would definitely go with bb Elena.GKS is super legit. The booker is all business. I saw Elena through them. I wrote up a Pleaser review on her. She's a wild stallion in CG. Too bad she's GFE only.

EasyPeasyDong
07-10-24, 22:57
For the vast majority of BBFS k-girls in LA, the prices range from $340 on the low end to $480 on the high end (with MSOG). There are some outliers, but that's what you'll be quoted most of the time. And by "low end," I just mean price, not performance. Some of the 340 ladies are gorgeous and provide stellar service, like Ina and Lucy. Some of the upcharge girls are great, too, but others are simply mediocre, disappointing, or very inconsistent.I agre. The WLA MILFS at 340 would be ok if the service was top notch but it's not always top. A few years back Suri or Lohan or pretty and hot MILFs we're charging 250. Their service was top. Now we have a few who have top service for 340 but mostly 340 is the baseline. Anyone can charge 340 now.

I recently saw Celine in WLA who has a few good new reviews and I was completely underwhelmed. Average MILF. Makes me wonder how reviewers are content with underwhelming new girl.

BonerAppetitty
07-10-24, 23:53
Best CG for me since HYA Rie. MW Elena face looks good enough and still young to me. Her fit body looks great with no extra fat. Best service queen for me. I am most energetic with her.

Don't know about the WLA Elena. But to add to this, I'd also say that the MW Elena is amazing in CG. I still don't think I've had anyone ride me like that.

FreeWally
07-11-24, 00:03
Just one caveat, if you do go BB, you'll probably never go back. It's sooooo much better, and riskier, of course, than using a cover. I played it safe for many years before switching to BB. There's no way I could put on a raincoat now. My rod slumps just thinking about it. LOL! You'll have to get tested regularly, but it's worth the hassle.It might not be easy, but I could do it for a year. You just need a good reason. I ended up bb by accident, I describe what happened in the OC forum. So it wasn't for me in general, I eventually got tested and treated and stayed off.

There are some girls who do really great BBBJ, no problem sticking to bb with them. So for those who want hope, I think there is at least a glimmer.

Resilient John
07-11-24, 00:47

Or.

Which one have you guys seen? If not both?Haven't seen BB Elena but saw GFE Elena a couple times. She's wild in CG and goes hard til she gets sweaty or you call it quits. Kinda borderline MILFish to me but slim body and great attitude.

Resilient John
07-11-24, 00:48

Thanks gang.

Dark.I had to do the PII route as I don't have HX or any references. They are a stickler on it nowadays it seems. Got to have some skin in the game to get into the game.

Resilient John
07-11-24, 00:51
Is that the Elena that's Sammy's friend?Yes, they are friends.

Resilient John
07-11-24, 01:04

- Actually to be frank, I'm short and ugly LOL. Any other person that knows he is unattractive getting these comments.1) you're best bet is to just follow what is posted about each girl, some bookers are better than others, I like the ones that list the rates and service that you can expect like orangecuties and get9 while others are just bare minimum of stats and whether PSE is possible. I mean there's rumblings of tit for tat or freebies given enough visits but I would just stick to the advertised prices and cross that bridge if it ever happens.

2) Always keep your head straight, don't fall too much into the fantasy, enjoy the session because you paid for it but don't be naive enough to manifest it past your time together.

Resilient John
07-11-24, 01:10
So been wanting to try a Korean BBFS provide for awhile now. So first off I have HX is that my best option? If I have to send selfie with I'd I'm cool with that as well. I'm also hoping for any good suggestions on a good BBFS providers name or agency I can find one? Another question is how much should I expect to pay? Full amount for everything BBFS I'm guessing some don't do BBFS? The prices I see on some of the agencies range from 280 to 320 but idk if that is including the BBFS as well or am I looking at another charge for that? Thanks guys. Lmk.Kgirl agencies dominate HX ads from what I'm told so if you have a decent network, getting in shouldn't be too much of a hassle. The bookers can help you out to figure the price structure and add ons but most sites list it pretty plainly. Some girls are BBFS sans charge others are not. Another thing is to look into protecting yourself from the usual STIs if you go the BB route. As the recently departed Bastard Chorum said, the first monger dollars you spend should be on yourself. Him and a few other seniors have left some really detailed things to do before you even start mongering. Just search for PREP and that should bring up some good guides. Welcome to the dark side.

Tbtbfftb
07-11-24, 01:31
Yes Sammy and Elena originally shared a suite together and were / are very close friends. Not that it matters.

I can't comment on that because I never saw Sammy and I only saw Elena once and we didn't chat about her friends.

RockItAllNite
07-11-24, 08:40
Best CG for me since HYA Rie. MW Elena face looks good enough and still young to me. Her fit body looks great with no extra fat. Best service queen for me. I am most energetic with her.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/elena/She is not quite as fit as she was two years ago, but Elena (and her former roomie Sammy) are the best CG Rodeo riders I have ever had. They have endurance.

PumpNDump
07-11-24, 11:57
Kbliss Thursday lineup.

Ina Erika (upcharge) Elly.

TD Leafs
07-11-24, 12:17
Who here has tried Sugar from DTLA I was curious but I don't know if the hype is legit or not?Not sure if there is big hype about Sugar but prime MILF kgirl. Past her prime yrs but still looks great with great service and attitude.

Not a spinner and her style is more sensual, gentle. I prefer more aggressive girl. Hate the location bec of parking.

EyceeRaw
07-11-24, 12:27
She is not quite as fit as she was two years ago, but Elena (and her former roomie Sammy) are the best CG Rodeo riders I have ever had. They have endurance.Is this the same Elena with the tattoo on her right forearm (used to say Allah but she covered it up later) and went by Adela for a little? I last saw her back in 2022, when she was still flat rate BB, before upcharging. Didn't realize she was still around and reduced her menu even further to just GFE.

Amazing tight body and pretty enough face. Best CG in all my years in the hobby. I usually book two hour sessions, and due to her CG skills and BB, she was the only one that could guarantee four shots from riding me (I usually can only get three shots out). She'll work up a small sweat from riding which is a sight to see. Even with a cover, I'm sure she'll have no trouble getting you mongrels to bust in no time.

JackHolly
07-11-24, 13:37
Beauty (and ugliness) is in the eye of the beholder. Odds are you're not ugly. You might not be conventionally handsome, but it's more likely that you're just an average guy in terms of looks.

For one-night stands (that you're not paying for), looks matter more. For medium-to-long-term relationships, personality and financial stability (you don't have to be rich, just financially stable) matters WAY more to most women. Most, not all, of course.

With these girls, you're paying them so that you don't have to have a relationship with them. They will all, of course, have some sort of script. "Oh, you're so handsome", "you're so big", "you're so good at sex", etc. I don't believe anything the girls tell me during our first session. If you're only going to see them once, it doesn't matter. If it's someone you'll see again, you might want to start to pay attention to compliments if it's not the obviously scripted ones. Specific comments are the ones to pay attention to. Same goes in reverse; if you really want a woman to be complimented, don't just say, "you're pretty". Be specific with the compliments.

Some mongers are obsessed with making the girls cum, and if you talk to the girls, you'll find that they hate that because it's really annoying, so they definitely follow a script for those situations and just pretend to cum so the guy will shut up. As the girls themselves will tell you, it's usually the guys who don't know women and / or aren't good at sex that are usually preoccupied with that kind of thing. It's not reasonable for the girls to cum with every monger they see, especially with the volume of guys that most of the girls see. If you believe some mongers, every time they see a girl, she cums 2-3 times in each session with them. The girls laugh at those guys. Don't be that guy.

The bottom line is be a nice human being, be nice to these girls (not in terms of tipping large, because while the girls will happily take the money, they will think you're wasting your money), and know that if you're nice, you'll have a friendly connection with most, and you'll have the occasional dud. Find the few that you have a good rapport with, and develop an at-arms-length relationship with them. Work it right, and you can get all sorts of benefits. When they're willing to see you for discounts (or for free sometimes), then you know they really like you.

I've had CFS-only girls allow BBFSCIP with me, I've done off-book duos with girls that are not officially working, I've done duos for discounts, I've seen girls that don't advertise allow Greek (not having a giant penis helps in these cases! I've had girls let me take photos and videos, and one of my current favorites lets me see her, do Greek, A2P, MSOG, and videos, all for 150. I get all of that not because I'm rich and not because I'm particularly good looking (I'm neither). I'm an average looking guy in average shape that makes OK money, but I'm nice and treat the girls with respect. It's sometimes that simple. You won't get benefits / freebies from all girls this way, but you can definitely get some.

- Actually to be frank, I'm short and ugly LOL. Any other person that knows he is unattractive getting these comments.

JackHolly
07-11-24, 13:46
So been wanting to try a Korean BBFS provide for awhile now. So first off I have HX is that my best option? If I have to send selfie with I'd I'm cool with that as well. I'm also hoping for any good suggestions on a good BBFS providers name or agency I can find one? Another question is how much should I expect to pay? Full amount for everything BBFS I'm guessing some don't do BBFS? The prices I see on some of the agencies range from 280 to 320 but idk if that is including the BBFS as well or am I looking at another charge for that? Thanks guys. Lmk.AFAIK, in LA, there are basically two tiers. You have the no-upcharge all-in girls that are 340 for everything (one hour BBFS and MSOG), and you have the girls that are 420 for BBFS one hour and then add on another 40 for MSOG. The challenge here is finding the girls that are worth the upcharge. There are some very good girls that only charge 340, and there are some not-so-good girls in the 420+ category. This forum is very helpful, but if you have the funds, I encourage you to see girls that aren't discussed here too. You'll click differently with different girls, and some of my favorites have been girls that aren't highly discussed here.

Personally, I would recommend starting with the 340 no-upcharge girls. Once you see a few of those, you'll get a feeling (no pun intended) for what they're like, and then you can see some of the upcharge girls and see if that's worth it to you.

Good luck, be nice, and have fun! You're going to love the hell out of going BBFS, for better or for worse.

JackHolly
07-11-24, 14:01
Saw Kori again, this time for an hour. She's just as cute and petite as before, and we skipped the bathroom stuff and went straight to the bed. Nice BBBJ work before we went through some standard positions. Love her small frame and came deep in her in missionary. We DFKed and chatted a bit about her time in NY, and how she really likes the weather in LA, but that she also likes working in NY. She says she may split her time between LA and NY; I told her to spend summers and winters in LA if she's going to do that. She started with another BBBJ and got junior up, and after a couple positions, ran out of time while I was in doggie, but that was OK, since it didn't feel like I could cum a second time in that time span. She showered me nicely, and I was off to enjoy the rest of my day.

Recommend trying her out if you like a nice, small girl who is cute and has good service!

AsianAssEater
07-11-24, 14:32
I agre. The WLA MILFS at 340 would be ok if the service was top notch but it's not always top. A few years back Suri or Lohan or pretty and hot MILFs we're charging 250. Their service was top. Now we have a few who have top service for 340 but mostly 340 is the baseline. Anyone can charge 340 now.

I recently saw Celine in WLA who has a few good new reviews and I was completely underwhelmed. Average MILF. Makes me wonder how reviewers are content with underwhelming new girl.Agree there's levels to wla. Top tier wla girls are: dana, jiyoung, Yami, Jenny, Annie, Ina (I'll put her here since yall love her) , Mimi. Lucy (adding her since y'all like her I thought she was mid).

Bottom tier not worth a visit: all jgirls currently in wla. And Paige / Becky.

Honorable mentions: Mico and yoco. If these 2 offered bb I would see yoco every week.

Everyone else either I haven't seen or they aren't even worth mentioning. When I'm back in business I will be taking Maya for a spin lot of guys been pming me to go try her and see what I think LOL.

SsStuntCock
07-11-24, 14:54
Is this the same Elena with the tattoo on her right forearm (used to say Allah but she covered it up later) and went by Adela for a litI don't remember Adela. For some reason I thought she went by "Tia" at some point.

Big Zhang Mang
07-11-24, 15:21
Is this the same Elena with the tattoo on her right forearm (used to say Allah but she covered it up later) and went by Adela for a little? I last saw her back in 2022, when she was still flat rate BB, before upcharging. Didn't realize she was still around and reduced her menu even further to just GFE.

Amazing tight body and pretty enough face. Best CG in all my years in the hobby. I usually book two hour sessions, and due to her CG skills and BB, she was the only one that could guarantee four shots from riding me (I usually can only get three shots out). She'll work up a small sweat from riding which is a sight to see. Even with a cover, I'm sure she'll have no trouble getting you mongrels to bust in no time.She resembles yoonji_booty on I G to me. If her CG won't drain your balls, her BBJ will. Solid provider. Definitely a pleaser if you're into hard bodies gym chicks wringing you dry.

Chef Boyardee
07-11-24, 15:39
New meat at gangnam, starts Saturday.

Hani, 5'1", 90 lbs, dd.The picture poolside looks very, very familiar, but I can't remember the previous girl. If anyone could help jog my memory, it would be greatly appreciated. Curious if this is a rebrand of someone I've seen before.

JohnHada
07-11-24, 17:45
Yes, she is a rebrand but I can't remember the previous name and where she worked. Pics are familiar. Can someone help please!

The picture poolside looks very, very familiar, but I can't remember the previous girl. If anyone could help jog my memory, it would be greatly appreciated. Curious if this is a rebrand of someone I've seen before.

FreeWally
07-11-24, 18:49
Beauty (and ugliness) is in the eye of the beholder. Odds are you're not ugly. You might not be conventionally handsome, but it's more likely that you're just an average guy in terms of looks.

I've had CFS-only girls allow BBFSCIP with me, I've done off-book duos with girls that are not officially working, I've done duos for discounts, I've seen girls that don't advertise allow Greek (not having a giant penis helps in these cases! I've had girls let me take photos and videos, and one of my current favorites lets me see her, do Greek, A2P, MSOG, and videos, all for 150. I get all of that not because I'm rich and not because I'm particularly good looking (I'm neither). I'm an average looking guy in average shape that makes OK money, but I'm nice and treat the girls with respect. It's sometimes that simple. You won't get benefits / freebies from all girls this way, but you can definitely get some.Hi, just want to add a few thoughts. Some girls advertised greek but had to remove it from the ad because they can't fit every guy and it's a pain in the ass to tell them no once they're through the door expecting it. But once they removed it from the ad they still offered it to the same guys as before as YMMV. Personally I would not try anal without a cover, no judgement from me if you don't but be as safe as you can be everyone.

Some of the best girls like Emily (half thai half Chinese) offered free bb and once word got out there was a huge queue to book her for weeks. She knew what she was doing, she told me ahead of time she was retiring (so I saw her a 3rd and 4th time before her last day), and she did. Most girls however have to play the long game and upcharge. It's nothing to be offended by, it's just business and makes more sense for girls without a lot of regulars that see lots of guys one time. Emily had a ton of regulars and exceptional looks, so it worked to bring them back including guys that wouldn't normally repeat myself included.

I agree best not to be obsessed with making girls cum, that's not what they're here for. But if that's what you're here for, by all means. Everyone is looking for something different and within reason it is the girl's goal to make that happen. If there is a specific request, just ask. It's the whole point to be inclusive of customer's typical interests.

It is nice to live next to a cluster of agencies. I've made the drive and parked in 11 minutes without traffic, choice of several agencies. No ex-gf I ever had would be ready on 30 minutes notice to be ready to shower suck and fuck the minute I walk through their door, though one ex was close (but that faded after months of dating her). It is super reliable you'll get a certain level of fun unlike with women you're dating who might not be able to perform for many reasons both realistic (period, illness) or a matter of mood (you've dated her too long). Also while I have gotten everything once from exes I don't often get it twice or all the time any time like I can with kgirls. For some reason ever ex let me wheelbarrow them once but nuh huh twice. Every kgirl is down with that in contrast, it's tame to them. I don't have to do anything extra before or after. I just say good bye and generally never ever see them again. They are of the same mind as me. Wonderful!

EyceeRaw
07-11-24, 19:23
I don't remember Adela. For some reason I thought she went by "Tia" at some point.If I remember correctly, the names she used were:

Tia (when she was in Norcal) → (some name I forgot) → Adela (briefly) → Elena.

AsianAssEater
07-11-24, 19:25
If I remember correctly, the names she used were:

Tia (when she was in Norcal) → (some name I forgot) → Adela (briefly) → Elena.Pretty sure she toured with Sammy before Sammy disappeared I saw them pop up in Tysons and a bunch of other orgs over there.

EyceeRaw
07-11-24, 19:26
She resembles yoonji_booty on I G to me. If her CG won't drain your balls, her BBJ will. Solid provider. Definitely a pleaser if you're into hard bodies gym chicks wringing you dry.It's been a while since I last saw her, but she looked much better than yoonji_booty IMO.

SsStuntCock
07-11-24, 21:04
If I remember correctly, the names she used were:

Tia (when she was in Norcal) → (some name I forgot) → Adela (briefly) & Elena.Good catch!

Speaking of imports from the Bay, the streets have confirmed Hani GG is Diya LSC (TER: 390637).

Heizenberg
07-11-24, 23:43
Got my test result and full panel test came out clean.

Did jiyoung and Arina (my favorite so far).

Who would you recommend to try next?

If not I'll just go with Arina again.