PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176

Sgsg999
07-12-24, 01:01
Candygirl is advertising doubles with Erica. Is it true?

AsianAssEater
07-12-24, 01:57
Hi, just want to add a few thoughts. Some girls advertised greek but had to remove it from the ad because they can't fit every guy and it's a pain in the ass to tell them no once they're through the door expecting it. But once they removed it from the ad they still offered it to the same guys as before as YMMV. Personally I would not try anal without a cover, no judgement from me if you don't but be as safe as you can be everyone.

Some of the best girls like Emily (half thai half Chinese) offered free bb and once word got out there was a huge queue to book her for weeks. She knew what she was doing, she told me ahead of time she was retiring (so I saw her a 3rd and 4th time before her last day), and she did. Most girls however have to play the long game and upcharge. It's nothing to be offended by, it's just business and makes more sense for girls without a lot of regulars that see lots of guys one time. Emily had a ton of regulars and exceptional looks, so it worked to bring them back including guys that wouldn't normally repeat myself included.

I agree best not to be obsessed with making girls cum, that's not what they're here for. But if that's what you're here for, by all means. Everyone is looking for something different and within reason it is the girl's goal to make that happen. If there is a specific request, just ask. It's the whole point to be inclusive of customer's typical interests.

It is nice to live next to a cluster of agencies. I've made the drive and parked in 11 minutes without traffic, choice of several agencies. No ex-gf I ever had would be ready on 30 minutes notice to be ready to shower suck and fuck the minute I walk through their door, though one ex was close (but that faded after months of dating her). It is super reliable you'll get a certain level of fun unlike with women you're dating who might not be able to perform for many reasons both realistic (period, illness) or a matter of mood (you've dated her too long). It's because the majority of customers Koreans. And you have to remember that Korean men are in the top 10 for smallest average dick sizes in the whole world. My regulars always tell me that they get Chinese, Koreans, Filipino, and white. They make up about 90% if not higher of the people who kmilf.

All my regulars tell me that me completely soft is the size of the majority of the customers while they are fully hard. This is when I realized why I struggle so hard to find kmilfs who can actually take it.

Sorry for ruining Greek for everyone else I guess haha.

Taliesin92
07-12-24, 02:41
Who would you recommend to try next?

If not I'll just go with Arina again.Then I take it you like little Korean spinners? Lucy at Sesanggirls is wonderful.

https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstarlucy/

And if you don't mind driving down to the OC, Lucky is a bit quirky and YMMV, but she is tiny, gorgeous and loads of fun.

https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/lucky-special-donation-options-nuru-and-sqrt/

Along with Arina, those are my three favorite spinners right now.

I'm also a big fan of Shani, but she's GFE-only, so I've kind of drifted away from her for that reason. But she has an incredible little body on her. Like a miniature Playboy bunny from the 1980's.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shani

The great thing is, if you love spinners, we have no shortage of them in LA and OC. It's spinner heaven!

Big Zhang Mang
07-12-24, 02:50
It's been a while since I last saw her, but she looked much better than yoonji_booty IMO.She looks way more like Yoonji_booty than she does Jee622 or whatever. Elena has sharper facial features and is prettier than Yoonji. I saw Elena a few months ago.

Big Zhang Mang
07-12-24, 02:52
Got my test result and full panel test came out clean.

Did jiyoung and Arina (my favorite so far).

Who would you recommend to try next?

If not I'll just go with Arina again.You should give Hera a spin. Or Baby Kendall down in OC. She's DFW. But Kendall's last day is the 13th so act quick!

Taliesin92
07-12-24, 03:10
I agre. The WLA MILFS at 340 would be ok if the service was top notch but it's not always top. A few years back Suri or Lohan or pretty and hot MILFs we're charging 250. Their service was top.Yeah, I'd go even farther to say that the k-girls of today really don't compare very favorably to the level of talent we used to get back in the day — when Sexy Lohan and Kami were ruling the roost. At the risk of sounding like an old fart, I just remember so many incredible k-girls from that era. Nearly all of them were 9's or 10's. They were well trained in the courtesan arts. And, on top of that, almost all of them were 250/ hour.

I'm not saying there are no top-notch k-girls like that anymore. There are some. But it sure seems like these days they are few and far between. It's like that time in history was a special, dynastic era, and we may not ever see it again.

Sorry, this a bummer post!

RockItAllNite
07-12-24, 09:09
Is this the same Elena with the tattoo on her right forearm (used to say Allah but she covered it up later) and went by Adela for a little? I last saw her back in 2022, when she was still flat rate BB, before upcharging. Didn't realize she was still around and reduced her menu even further to just GFE.

Amazing tight body and pretty enough face. Best CG in all my years in the hobby. I usually book two hour sessions, and due to her CG skills and BB, she was the only one that could guarantee four shots from riding me (I usually can only get three shots out). She'll work up a small sweat from riding which is a sight to see. Even with a cover, I'm sure she'll have no trouble getting you mongrels to bust in no time.Yes, she is.

Heizenberg
07-12-24, 10:41
Then I take it you like little Korean spinners? Lucy at Sesanggirls is wonderful.

https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstarlucy/

And if you don't mind driving down to the OC, Lucky is a bit quirky and YMMV, but she is tiny, gorgeous and loads of fun.

https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/lucky-special-donation-options-nuru-and-sqrt/

Along with Arina, those are my three favorite spinners right now.

I'm also a big fan of Shani, but she's GFE-only, so I've kind of drifted away from her for that reason. But she has an incredible little body on her. Like a miniature Playboy bunny from the 1980's.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shani

The great thing is, if you love spinners, we have no shortage of them in LA and OC. It's spinner heaven!Thank you!! Superstar Lucy looks intriguing!! I might try her out.

PumpNDump
07-12-24, 12:47
Kbliss Friday fun.

Ina Erika elly.

Gangnam Dana Annie Jenny.

LARckr720
07-12-24, 13:18
Yeah, I'd go even farther to say that the k-girls of today really don't compare very favorably to the level of talent we used to get back in the day when Sexy Lohan and Kami were ruling the roost. At the risk of sounding like an old fart, I just remember so many incredible k-girls from that era. Nearly all of them were 9's or 10's. They were well trained in the courtesan arts. And, on top of that, almost all of them were 250/ hour.

I'm not saying there are no top-notch k-girls like that anymore. There are some. But it sure seems like these days they are few and far between. It's like that time in history was a special, dynastic era, and we may not ever see it again.

Sorry, this a bummer post!That was all pre-FOSTA. When advertising was out in the open and one pretty good central site to find girls. But BB service wasn't out in the open like it is now. So it's a trade off.

TD Leafs
07-12-24, 14:12
Yeah, I'd go even farther to say that the k-girls of today really don't compare very favorably to the level of talent we used to get back in the day when Sexy Lohan and Kami were ruling the roost. At the risk of sounding like an old fart, I just remember so many incredible k-girls from that era. Nearly all of them were 9's or 10's. They were well trained in the courtesan arts. And, on top of that, almost all of them were 250/ hour.

Sorry, this a bummer post!Def those were the best years.

Sunny and Michelle, they had so many top notch girls at that time.

Heizenberg
07-12-24, 14:59
You should give Hera a spin. Or Baby Kendall down in OC. She's DFW. But Kendall's last day is the 13th so act quick!I read that Hera is old and mix reviews on service.

Taliesin92
07-12-24, 15:13
That was all pre-FOSTA. When advertising was out in the open and one pretty good central site to find girls. But BB service wasn't out in the open like it is now. So it's a trade off.Yes, that is the one thing I like better about today's environment. Full transparency on BBFS is a good thing. But it's the only improvement, IMO.

The other change I really dislike is the proliferation of bookers. It's all over the map and ridiculously confusing. Back in the day, if you were in good with the three top Korean bookers, you were golden. And, really, if you were cool with J, she was the only booker you really needed to know. She had nearly all the hottest ladies up and down the line. One call or text was all you ever had to make.

PogeyBait
07-12-24, 15:41
I've had CFS-only girls allow BBFSCIP with me, I've done off-book duos with girls that are not officially working, I've done duos for discounts, I've seen girls that don't advertise allow Greek (not having a giant penis helps in these cases! I've had girls let me take photos and videos, and one of my current favorites lets me see her, do Greek, A2P, MSOG, and videos, all for 150. I get all of that not because I'm rich and not because I'm particularly good looking (I'm neither). I'm an average looking guy in average shape that makes OK money, but I'm nice and treat the girls with respect. It's sometimes that simple. You won't get benefits / freebies from all girls this way, but you can definitely get some.Who would've guessed being a decent human being and a chill dude would have led to a better time in any degree. Great read and really good etiquette for newer guys reading the board.

Stonkz
07-13-24, 11:48
Yes, she is a rebrand but I can't remember the previous name and where she worked. Pics are familiar. Can someone help please!So did you find you who it is? Those pics look so familiar to me too.

EyceeRaw
07-13-24, 12:12
So did you find you who it is? Those pics look so familiar to me too.

Good catch!

Speaking of imports from the Bay, the streets have confirmed Hani GG is Diya LSC (TER: 390637).SsStuntCock already came in clutch, as usual. Hani is LSC Diya. Attaching her previous pics.

PumpNDump
07-13-24, 12:18
Kbliss Saturday selection.

Ina Erika (upcharge) Elly.

Gangnam Dana Annie Jenny.

Member #2210
07-13-24, 13:51
Hi, just want to add a few thoughts. Some girls advertised greek but had to remove it from the ad because they can't fit every guy and it's a pain in the ass to tell them no once they're through the door expecting it. But once they removed it from the ad they still offered it to the same guys as before as YMMV. Personally I would not try anal without a cover, no judgement from me if you don't but be as safe as you can be everyone.

Some of the best girls like Emily (half thai half Chinese) offered free bb and once word got out there was a huge queue to book her for weeks. She knew what she was doing, she told me ahead of time she was retiring (so I saw her a 3rd and 4th time before her last day), and she did. Most girls however have to play the long game and upcharge. It's nothing to be offended by, it's just business and makes more sense for girls without a lot of regulars that see lots of guys one time. Emily had a ton of regulars and exceptional looks, so it worked to bring them back including guys that wouldn't normally repeat myself included.

...FYI, Emily didn't retire; she just worked under a different name. She went back to Laos in March and will be back.

Stonkz
07-13-24, 14:00
SsStuntCock already came in clutch, as usual. Hani is LSC Diya. Attaching her previous pics.Thanks bro. I totally missed that post.

Bbaka10
07-13-24, 17:16
Do you only pay the upcharge if you finish the second time? Or do you still pay the upcharge if you attempt a 2nd time?

SturdyBirdy
07-13-24, 17:52
Do you only pay the upcharge if you finish the second time? Or do you still pay the upcharge if you attempt a 2nd time?Typically, you still pay the upcharge if you attempt the 2nd shot, even if you fail. The provider's economic justification is that she did the work that you paid for. She can't be held responsible for anything that prevents you from busting again.

But if you have a good relationship with her, she may let it slide.

OrangeGoku
07-13-24, 18:56
Have been having a craving for young Asian CUT because I'm tired of the latinas and old Asian grannies.

How do I book with one of these chicks if I don't have any references.

Is there any chicks that will do it without a reference?

KGirlSavant
07-13-24, 21:44
SsStuntCock already came in clutch, as usual. Hani is LSC Diya. Attaching her previous pics.Correct this is LSC Diya. Saw her once and will not repeat. Lack of effort and skills, zero chemistry, and nonexistent english made it hard to communicate. The only thing she had going for her "youthful" but in reality she was in her 30's. Business slowed down for her dramatically once LSC increased their rate hence why she went to SoCal and rebranded.

Heizenberg
07-13-24, 22:29
Have been having a craving for young Asian CUT because I'm tired of the latinas and old Asian grannies.

How do I book with one of these chicks if I don't have any references.

Is there any chicks that will do it without a reference?Start an HX account, get a $25 target gift car and unlock your mail and send messages to girls and go fuck them then ask for network and you should do the same to them then once your network gets to level 1 pretty much all k-org will do business with you.

Nothing is free in this hobby you need to spend money lots of it. Believe me I know and I don't have a lot.

Raw pussy is like a drug and you can get addicted just a fair warning.

SixDNine
07-13-24, 22:41

Sorry, this a bummer post!You seem to be forgetting how you all bitched about the pricing back then. Especially since we were paying 1. 6 to 2. 0 here in the Bay Area.

SirRyanG29
07-14-24, 00:07
Not sure if there is big hype about Sugar but prime MILF kgirl. Past her prime yrs but still looks great with great service and attitude.

Not a spinner and her style is more sensual, gentle. I prefer more aggressive girl. Hate the location bec of parking.Thank you saved me my time and money. I do like a really freaky aggressive girl as well. Sensual is okay at times.

AsianAssEater
07-14-24, 00:38
You seem to be forgetting how you all bitched about the pricing back then. Especially since we were paying 1. 6 to 2. 0 here in the Bay Area.That's actually wild kmilfs used to be basically at what MPs are at? Were all girls bb back then too?

FreeWally
07-14-24, 01:05
Start an HX account, get a $25 target gift car and unlock your mail and send messages to girls and go fuck them then ask for network and you should do the same to them then once your network gets to level 1 pretty much all k-org will do business with you.For those interested there are some tips in the San Diego Humaniplex thread about this:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10201-Humaniplex

Some excerpts from my posts:

Ignore the levels. It's no different than an Ebay rating. If a girl sees you have 1-3 network ratings, it's not hard to see her in my experience.

So after a few network ratings the most important thing is not to have a single negative rating. Not even one. Nobody will ever give you a negative rating unless you caused serious problems or were a clear safety issue. Because they know you'll probably negative rate them too. An agency with 100+ positive ratings can afford maybe 1 negative rating, but often has 0. If a place or account were compromised, someone will negative rate them soon. But I most often hear about it when a independent druggie girl steals or does other dumb stuff (this is really rare on HX and they get nuked fast). She will never work on HX again using that account once people see it.

If you are off and on HX, you can actually make that 7 months last for 2-3 years by only putting in fx points when you are actively communicating (I think you can just put in 1 month of fx points). For me, I was just trying to message 2 agencies to make appointments and request the network rating. That way if they lose my phone number a 2nd time I can just point to how they rated me in the past. Proving that they 'know me'.

I used some agencies several times and had no problem getting a network rating from them. Of 3 agencies, one gave it first time I asked. 2 waffled but a week later gave it to me. I pointed out I use them regularly but losing contact with them has happened before. It's the true reason, because I have had agencies lose my contact over Covid and for a few it's a pain to get back in the strict ones.

Most independents will rate you but keep in mind they are busy so don't give any red flags or be on their bad side. It is mutually beneficial so make it easy, say thank you will try to see again if you have time, can you network rate and will return the favor. Then say your handle because these girls are not the most organized.

HX is really great for independents, the network itself is the best screening tool both directions. I don't use it much other than to screen for kgirl agencies but for everything else you could use it nonstop. I just like Asians but it was nice seeing other races through the independents.

I'll be honest I'm trying hard to retire from all this soon, basically I'm getting old and have other hobbies. I'm of the minority opinion that the pussy is actually getting better, pretty hard to quit that but I feel my age. So I am writing down what I think is helpful and leaving it here on different subs.

I don't want to say too much but there are also some problems with specific people in this business, not the bookers or customers but the other people. People who get greedy and steal from the girls. It will attract the wrong attention eventually. I know three girls who had to file police reports this year, more than ever. LA and LV. People play dumb but what a coincidence how it happens and when. It is too obvious. It is so stupid. It won't last.

Most places are very honest and run a tight ship. I don't want a few bad apples to affect the rest, so just FYI for anyone else who has seen or heard the same. If you do hear it do not name the girls, they need to work. But if it's the same place twice I'd say something.

Stonkz
07-14-24, 01:50
Correct this is LSC Diya. Saw her once and will not repeat. Lack of effort and skills, zero chemistry, and nonexistent english made it hard to communicate. The only thing she had going for her "youthful" but in reality she was in her 30's. Business slowed down for her dramatically once LSC increased their rate hence why she went to SoCal and rebranded.So what your saying is she's hot?

AkiraLover61
07-14-24, 02:20
Hi everyone, I'm also a long time lurker and first time poster. Hope to contribute more going forward.

I've been out of the hobby for a few months, and noticed Elle was gone. What happened to her? Is she gone?

RockItAllNite
07-14-24, 09:14
Baby Blue.

I think the CGLA pics are close enough. Stats are close. 5 5 and full bodied. Soft body, no belly but robust hips and ass. Ass is round and curvy. Even on her belly the ass is fairly round. So if you are an ass man it might be interesting. Oddly enough I actually like the average asian ass. Small! .

White skin, trimmed (not shaved) VJ. Definitely on the young side and cute. I do my own thing so not sure about service. Plus she's new so I doubt they come off the plane service queens.

Boobs are real. B / C cup IMO.

VJ tight enough, we does look great in doggie as you would imagine with the ass I described. If you hit her internal spots she comes very easily.PIcs are same as Baby Peach and Winter. Known to have ass implants. Did you notice if she has implants?

PumpNDump
07-14-24, 14:13
[Deleted by Admin]

I don't know what the fuck this was. Post in plain English.

A2

Tbtbfftb
07-14-24, 14:31
Actually she said she got some sucked out (lipo)! Regardless it is not fake and I think the reduction helped improve shape. Big half basketballs when she is on her stomach. She is not fat, no belly. Just a soft build. I think if you like bigger asses you will not be disappointed. In mish with her hips elevated easy to reach her G spot and she'll give you a real O.

PIcs are same as Baby Peach and Winter. Known to have ass implants. Did you notice if she has implants?

AsianAssEater
07-14-24, 14:47
Correct this is LSC Diya. Saw her once and will not repeat. Lack of effort and skills, zero chemistry, and nonexistent english made it hard to communicate. The only thing she had going for her "youthful" but in reality she was in her 30's. Business slowed down for her dramatically once LSC increased their rate hence why she went to SoCal and rebranded.Good to know that she's a hard pass then thanks.

Taliesin92
07-14-24, 15:40
Hi everyone, I'm also a long time lurker and first time poster. Hope to contribute more going forward.

I've been out of the hobby for a few months, and noticed Elle was gone. What happened to her? Is she gone?Elle is taking her usual vacation, which generally lasts anywhere from 1, to 1. 5 to 2 years. That's her pattern. My theory is, she will come back when her current sugar daddy gets tired of her and kicks her out of the house. (Keep in mind, I like Elle a lot. She's been one of my favs for many years. I've given her stellar reviews. I'm just being honest. She's repeated this pattern several times.).

Taliesin92
07-14-24, 16:37
You seem to be forgetting how you all bitched about the pricing back then. Especially since we were paying 1. 6 to 2. 0 here in the Bay Area.You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

I don't recall EVER bitching about 250 an hour. In fact, it's just the opposite. I have said many, many times (back then and now) that the 250 price point was too good to be true, we enjoyed it for too long, and we would eventually have to accept higher prices. Which is exactly what happened.

To this day, I still maintain that the higher prices we are seeing now are necessary to keep the ladies in business. Thanks to the Fed and our government purposely flooding the USA Economy with cash, we all have to adjust to higher inflation — from brothels to the grocery store. I've said that at least half a dozen times over the past few months alone. It's economics 101. Simple and straight forward.

Moodyz
07-14-24, 16:58
Candygirl is advertising doubles with Erica. Is it true?Yes it's true, she's doing duos with the Elena (who is not to be missed BTW).

Micca112
07-14-24, 17:03
Yes it's true, she's doing duos with the Elena (who is not to be missed BTW).Then I'm guessing the Erica and Elena duo is CFS only since Elena doesn't do BB anymore?

AsianAssEater
07-14-24, 17:04
Yes it's true, she's doing duos with the Elena (who is not to be missed BTW).That kinda sucks no? Go in raw with Erica and then have to put on a rubber with Elena? Might as well just see Erica solo LOL.

Taliesin92
07-14-24, 18:16
Do you only pay the upcharge if you finish the second time? Or do you still pay the upcharge if you attempt a 2nd time?I'm sure different guys approach this different ways, but I always pay the full amount, including any upcharges, at the beginning of the session. That way, she knows what to expect. She knows I'm going to make an attempt at two shots (or multiple shots), as I usually do, and she can prepare herself accordingly. If I am only able to go one shot, for whatever reason, she still gets to keep the full amount. That seems fair to me, because it wasn't her fault that I was too tired to deliver MSOG.

That said, if the girl declines to allow a second shot — and this has only happened to me once — then she doesn't get to keep the full amount. Thank goodness, that girl told me in the very beginning of the session that she was not up for MSOG, so I was able to adjust the donation accordingly, right at the start. It wasn't awkward, like it would be if I had to take back $40. I never want to touch that wad of cash after I've given it to her, or placed it on her nightstand.

HiKeke
07-14-24, 18:29
Correct this is LSC Diya. Saw her once and will not repeat. Lack of effort and skills, zero chemistry, and nonexistent english made it hard to communicate. The only thing she had going for her "youthful" but in reality she was in her 30's. Business slowed down for her dramatically once LSC increased their rate hence why she went to SoCal and rebranded.She was also in LA for a short tour about 2 years ago. If you vibe, she'll give you a great session. I also like her face.

InternDavid
07-14-24, 20:35
Should we post full reviews here or put them in the PLEASER thread?

InternDavid
07-14-24, 21:02
I'll post a short review here and the full review in the PLEASER thread I guess.

I was disappointed by her looks. She resembles Jung Ho-yeon (Squid Game actress) but maybe with SE Asian twist and more plasticky. Looks are subjective of course but I didn't find her that attractive as she's not my type.

She's sweet but chill and low energy. Not a big deal for me as I usually take control. Noob, slow BBBJ with nothing special but enough to get me hard so I didn't waste too much time with that.

Decent CG though and good moaning throughout. She told me I would have to do all the work if I wanted a 2nd pop in a playful way (but she was serious LOL).

I guess even with her lack of service (and looks IMO), she's still popular. She said she's still super busy and is working less days because it's too tiring.

On a side note, I think I'm going to avoid any girls with fake pics from now on. I've been disappointed every time.

SsStuntCock
07-14-24, 22:29
Should we post full reviews here or put them in the PLEASER thread?Full reviews are absolutely welcomed here. If you have the time, not a bad idea to post your PLEASER review on that thread, then link it or copy & paste it here. To preserve the integrity of this thread, this assumes 1) she's a kgirl and 2) offers BB.

Heizenberg
07-14-24, 23:12
I'll post a short review here and the full review in the PLEASER thread I guess.

I was disappointed by her looks. She resembles Jung Ho-yeon (Squid Game actress) but maybe with SE Asian twist and more plasticky. Looks are subjective of course but I didn't find her that attractive as she's not my type.

She's sweet but chill and low energy. Not a big deal for me as I usually take control. Noob, slow BBBJ with nothing special but enough to get me hard so I didn't waste too much time with that.

Decent CG though and good moaning throughout. She told me I would have to do all the work if I wanted a 2nd pop in a playful way (but she was serious LOL).

I guess even with her lack of service (and looks IMO), she's still popular. She said she's still super busy and is working less days because it's too tiring.

On a side note, I think I'm going to avoid any girls with fake pics from now on. I've been disappointed every time.Wow I'm suppose to see her last Saturday but my plans change and couldn't!! Ended up seeing my ATF instead.

InternDavid
07-15-24, 00:58
Wow I'm suppose to see her last Saturday but my plans change and couldn't!! Ended up seeing my ATF instead.I should add that I can see her looking attractive to a lot of people and I can see why she stays busy. Just personally not my type.

Take my looks ratings with a grain of salt. I have particular tastes when it comes to faces that I find attractive. For example, I never found BlackPink Jennie to be particularly attractive but I know a lot of people do. However, Minji resembling Jung Ho-yeon should be a better indicator of whether you'll like her face or not.

Also, she said she drank the night before and that's why she was tired.

She's cute and it can be a good visit if you like to take charge.

PumpNDump
07-15-24, 11:31
Kbliss Monday availability.

Gangnam Hani Jenny.

TD Leafs
07-15-24, 12:23
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sienna

Just noticed she's listed 34 D?

I haven't seen her since she came back with upcharge, did she get new pair? If she did, I wouldn't mind checking her out again.

Not a looker but damn she is just full of sex energy.

IkeBuny
07-15-24, 13:50
Yes it's true, she's doing duos with the Elena (who is not to be missed BTW).I'm pretty cool with Erica and she's really nice when you see her by herself.

Is it slow for her lately? I don't see her doing doubles LOL.

Big Zhang Mang
07-15-24, 14:00
I'm sure different guys approach this different ways, but I always pay the full amount, including any upcharges, at the beginning of the session. That way, she knows what to expect. She knows I'm going to make an attempt at two shots (or multiple shots), as I usually do, and she can prepare herself accordingly. If I am only able to go one shot, for whatever reason, she still gets to keep the full amount. That seems fair to me, because it wasn't her fault that I was too tired to deliver MSOG.

That said, if the girl declines to allow a second shot and this has only happened to me once then she doesn't get to keep the full amount. Thank goodness, that girl told me in the very beginning of the session that she was not up for MSOG, so I was able to adjust the donation accordingly, right at the start. It wasn't awkward, like it would be if I had to take back $40. I never want to touch that wad of cash after I've given it to her, or placed it on her nightstand.That's the same exact approach I take. Once the donation is down, it's down. I look at it as a tip for trying even if I don't got the 2nd shot in me.

OrangeGoku
07-15-24, 17:31
Is there any agency where you can get Asian girls that want a sugar dad or want a bf to get green card?

Does this service exist?

I'm sure there are plenty of Asian girls in LA that need papers.

BuddhaHead
07-15-24, 17:39
Is there any agency where you can get Asian girls that want a sugar dad or want a bf to get green card?

Does this service exist?

I'm sure there are plenty of Asian girls in LA that need papers.Wrong forum. Check Sugar Daddy Sites. Or, you can find a Thai girl or Filipina who will marry you.

IkeBuny
07-15-24, 20:20
I'm sure different guys approach this different ways, but I always pay the full amount, including any upcharges, at the beginning of the session. That way, she knows what to expect. She knows I'm going to make an attempt at two shots (or multiple shots), as I usually do, and she can prepare herself accordingly. If I am only able to go one shot, for whatever reason, she still gets to keep the full amount. That seems fair to me, because it wasn't her fault that I was too tired to deliver MSOG.

That said, if the girl declines to allow a second shot and this has only happened to me once then she doesn't get to keep the full amount. Thank goodness, that girl told me in the very beginning of the session that she was not up for MSOG, so I was able to adjust the donation accordingly, right at the start. It wasn't awkward, like it would be if I had to take back $40. I never want to touch that wad of cash after I've given it to her, or placed it on her nightstand.Same here, I usually just give full amounts, no envelopes, usually in 100's so no counting and upfront.

Most girls knows what to expect. Been working out, and ladies usually deliver as promised. Once, time ran out with Baby Joo for 2nd attempt and there was an another appointment right after, she was trying to give me a change LOL, told her to keep it, but that was cute.

TD Leafs
07-15-24, 20:45

Does this service exist?

I'm sure there are plenty of Asian girls in LA that need papers.There are few Kgirls with SD or even getting married.

I know few Kgirls looking for SD but you got to have some serious $$ Not that difficult find Kgirl looking for SD or green card.

JackHolly
07-15-24, 20:47
Do you only pay the upcharge if you finish the second time? Or do you still pay the upcharge if you attempt a 2nd time?I always give the donation at the end. If there was a second finish (or a good attempt at a second finish), I'll pay the extra 40. If there was no attempt, then I don't pay the extra 40.

AsianAssEater
07-15-24, 20:49

That said, if the girl declines to allow a second shot and this has only happened to me once then she doesn't get to keep the full amount. Thank goodness, that girl told me in the very beginning of the session that she was not up for MSOG, so I was able to adjust the donation accordingly, right at the start. It wasn't awkward, like it would be if I had to take back $40. I never want to touch that wad of cash after I've given it to her, or placed it on her nightstand.Since I'm Wla only I always do donation at end of sesh because I don't have time for that in beginning since normally have the kmilf tongue down my throat as soon as I walk in LOL.

Taliesin92
07-15-24, 21:35

Does this service exist?

I'm sure there are plenty of Asian girls in LA that need papers.Just mention to one of your Asian female friends (foreign born) that you are interested in this sort of thing and she will give you a long list of ladies looking for exactly that.

Vulcan1009
07-15-24, 23:07
Hey Gents.

It's been a while, I'm trying to slow down a bit, but fuck!, I just discovered this new Leah / Kate from most of the bookers.

1st of all, when she was using the Chinese IG model, I though she was hot like a trophy fuck, like those high class middle 30's girl, TGTBT.

But now after bookers noticed that they got caught using fake photos, now they updated with newer set that looks more realistic? Maybe, but seem more believable to be honest.

This new set, I actually like very much, she has that hot Aunty look, I don't know, MILF for me sound too old for her? Like 50 ? This new set look like mid 30 to early 40 single lady without kids, LOL So I want to call it hot Aunty.

Has anyone seen her yet? I'm eyeing that D cups and they look natural with that drop, I don't like it too pointy and firm, I love pillowieeeee.

If she is a service queen with firm body (not a spinner / more like sonya from SAG / athletic like Allie), decent face and nice big Ds, I'm done, LOL.

Someone tell me what's up!

P.S. the only review i could find on TER: A really nice surprise when the door opened. I would say Leah is a little too good to last. So, I would take your ass directly over there as soon as possible. VIPsters read on!

Vulcan1009
07-15-24, 23:09
FYI, on CGLA shows she is double D? WHAT?

And other sites shows she is just a C, dude!

But yeah, rebrand plus relocate? Means she is not good.

If just relocate, at least she can carry on the name like legends, LOL.

PussyDestroyr
07-16-24, 02:28

If just relocate, at least she can carry on the name like legends, LOL.I had a dream I saw her last night. I would repeat. Killer butt, descent face, good boobs. What's not to like.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 02:30
I had a dream I saw her last night. I would repeat. Killer butt, descent face, good boobs. What's not to like.So what do you think of her service, attitude and cup size?

Stonkz
07-16-24, 05:32
So what do you think of her service, attitude and cup size?IMO service was average. I'm not good at measuring sizes but def not D, but they were soft not firm. As for her attitude she was pretty nice and chill. Her face reminds me of an ABG. She also has a nice ass and tanned skin.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 07:55
IMO service was average. I'm not good at measuring sizes but def not D, but they were soft not firm. As for her attitude she was pretty nice and chill. Her face reminds me of an ABG. She also has a nice ass and tanned skin.Thanks for your input!

PumpNDump
07-16-24, 11:46
Kbliss Tuesday rollcall.

Gangnam Hani Jenny Dana.

DaeWrong
07-16-24, 12:01
Not sure rebrand but was told new from Korea and landed last week.

When I saw her she had black hair but longer with extensions.

Photo is her but heavily photoshopped on face. Kind of hard to tell because room was to dark.

Not the youngest (estimating late 20's to early 30's) or prettiest but for the value recommended to give it a try once. Body is not a spinner type as well.

I won't go over the service details because as we all know it's YMMV but I had a great time and will pick her over Minji all day for me.Anyone else have more intel on Elly?

NintyNine
07-16-24, 14:20

On a side note, I think I'm going to avoid any girls with fake pics from now on. I've been disappointed every time.Ooh thanks for the intel!

Everyone was saying how hot Minji is. I don't like a SE Asian plastic face either.

Not to be racist and shit, but that squid game girl looks too oriental.

It's kind of like saying Lucy Liu is hot, but you know Lucy's face is meh. Lucy Liu and this squid girl have the same face vibe.

BleachChugger
07-16-24, 14:50
What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.

SsStuntCock
07-16-24, 15:00
What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.My experience with AHF wellness centers has been good enough to recommend. Regarding their limited operating hours, do plan ahead re: traffic, parking etc.

https://www.freehivtest.net/locations/s?q=Los%20Angeles%2C%20CA%2C%20USA

I don't know what their funding source is, but AHF Wellness Centers are free.
You get what you pay for them! AHF centers are always closed and very difficult to get tested. The hours of operation at AHF are very limited. I know that most Korean girls go to K-town for testing.

WonderMan84
07-16-24, 15:16
What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.Any urgent care would suffice if you have access / insurance to, but there's also a bunch of free clinics in LA you can find that are private. Do you mind letting us know who you've seen or what area you've been to? Seems to be something going around.

AsianAssEater
07-16-24, 16:21
Well bois I'm back. Primed and ready to drop loads into kmilfs. Just got with wla maya. Everything said on here is true great addition to wla she has taken over atf dana. Maya has better skills and she takes direction well.

AsianAssEater
07-16-24, 16:22
What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.Just use stdcheck. They even provide medication for an extra fee if you don't want to go to your family doc.

SsStuntCock
07-16-24, 17:11
Just got with wla maya. Everything said on here is true great addition to wla she has taken over atf dana. Maya has better skills and she takes direction well.

Looks like OG Dana is making up (sort of) for her disastrous attempt to upcharge +100bb as "Lynn".

Starting tomorrow she's 320bb+40 ms in OC. Available through G9 and others.

AsianAssEater
07-16-24, 18:01
Looks like OG Dana is making up (sort of) for her disastrous attempt to upcharge +100bb as "Lynn".

Starting tomorrow she's 320bb+40 ms in OC. Available through G9 and others.That's unfortunate. All good tho since Maya is better than her in every aspect and she's busy so she plans on staying in LA for a long time I could see her turning into a Wla legend if she keeps up that energy. Only thing imo that Dana beats her at is her face.

FreeWally
07-16-24, 18:06
What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.LA County posts this list of STD clinics: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/dhsp/STDClinics.htm.

I've gone to the county fnded ones in SD and they are very professional, STDs are all they do. I've also gone to urgent care and they did a very good job. However I found out later they are in the same network as my primary care. Which worked out fine, my primary doctor said she'd order another STD test for me since it's been a while, nothing but professional but just FYI on. It was a surprise but again it is not always clear which clinic is connected with which network.

I like the SD funded clinics because they give a more anonymous option since their main motivation is to stop the spread of diseases. The staff were mostly women and non-judgemental, very helpful and genuinely concerned about my well-being. If you have clear symptoms they will offer the option to pre-treat you before the test results, since testing is not 100% especially for bacterial UTIs (assuming it is a pee test which is much less accurate). I haven't been to the LA clinics so can't speak for them but hope it's the same. As others mentioned, Planned Parenthood is wonderful it's just that it feels weird being the only guy among 30 women, many of whom are pregnant and a few looking for an abortion. Nothing wrong with that but given a choice.

You can also use an online-only doctor but they cannot give you the absolute best shots however will give you pill substitutes that are still proven effective. For example one type of penicillin has to be injected (it is destroyed if it goes into the stomach) but for people who are allergic they give pill doxy - studies concluded it was 95%-98% effective (make sure to take with lots of water as directed to increase effectiveness). So not to panic if you can't but yes in-person is still better.

Kakashiz
07-16-24, 19:33
Yes it's true, she's doing duos with the Elena (who is not to be missed BTW).Seeing these 2 together should be a dream come true, have this duo booked for later this week.

Stonkz
07-16-24, 20:39
That's unfortunate. All good tho since Maya is better than her in every aspect and she's busy so she plans on staying in LA for a long time I could see her turning into a Wla legend if she keeps up that energy. Only thing imo that Dana beats her at is her face.What would you rate her face? And her body?

InternDavid
07-16-24, 21:06

If just relocate, at least she can carry on the name like legends, LOL.Bookers use the Korean / Asian cup sizes which is about 1 cup size smaller than USA So, an advertised D would be a C here. I think they also exaggerate the larger cup sizes but are pretty accurate with the smaller ones when you account for the difference in systems.

But yeah, this one looks like a mistake on CGLA.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 21:45
Hey Gents.

It's been a while, I'm trying to slow down a bit, but fuck!, I just discovered this new Leah / Kate from most of the bookers.

1st of all, when she was using the Chinese IG model, I though she was hot like a trophy fuck, like those high class middle 30's girl, TGTBT.

But now after bookers noticed that they got caught using fake photos, now they updated with newer set that looks more realistic? Maybe, but seem more believable to be honest.

This new set, I actually like very much, she has that hot Aunty look, I don't know, MILF for me sound too old for her? Like 50 ? This new set look like mid 30 to early 40 single lady without kids, LOL So I want to call it hot Aunty.

Has anyone seen her yet? I'm eyeing that D cups and they look natural with that drop, I don't like it too pointy and firm, I love pillowieeeee.

If she is a service queen with firm body (not a spinner / more like sonya from SAG / athletic like Allie), decent face and nice big Ds, I'm done, LOL.

Someone tell me what's up!

P.S. the only review i could find on TER: A really nice surprise when the door opened. I would say Leah is a little too good to last. So, I would take your ass directly over there as soon as possible. VIPsters read on!Just wondering if anyone tried her yet, LOL.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 21:48
Bookers use the Korean / Asian cup sizes which is about 1 cup size smaller than USA So, an advertised D would be a C here. I think they also exaggerate the larger cup sizes but are pretty accurate with the smaller ones when you account for the difference in systems.

But yeah, this one looks like a mistake on CGLA.They obviously know we know, and we know they know, so yeah, no way 32 DD on that girl.

Was thinking about putting her on TDL, but saw something I don't like so meh.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 21:49
That's unfortunate. All good tho since Maya is better than her in every aspect and she's busy so she plans on staying in LA for a long time I could see her turning into a Wla legend if she keeps up that energy. Only thing imo that Dana beats her at is her face.I thought you only like big tits, Maya listed as only B cup.

AsianAssEater
07-16-24, 21:50
I thought you only like big tits, Maya listed as only B cup.You're the tit guy. I only like booty. Think you're confusing me with someone else.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 21:51

Starting tomorrow she's 320bb+40 ms in OC. Available through G9 and others.Interesting, booker told me she was busy here in L. A two weeks ago, slowed down since then? That's quick, I thought she just got back.

Never got to try her because of the c-section, I have a thing with scars, turns me off somewhat.

Vulcan1009
07-16-24, 21:51
Well bois I'm back. Primed and ready to drop loads into kmilfs. Just got with wla maya. Everything said on here is true great addition to wla she has taken over atf dana. Maya has better skills and she takes direction well.I thought you were never gone, LOL.

Heizenberg
07-16-24, 22:51
Don't know if she is new or rebrand but just saw her ad today and was wondering if you guys have feedback for me.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/rebekawla/

Thanks in advance.

Chancas
07-16-24, 22:55
Yes, that is the one thing I like better about today's environment. Full transparency on BBFS is a good thing. But it's the only improvement, IMO.

The other change I really dislike is the proliferation of bookers. It's all over the map and ridiculously confusing. Back in the day, if you were in good with the three top Korean bookers, you were golden. And, really, if you were cool with J, she was the only booker you really needed to know. She had nearly all the hottest ladies up and down the line. One call or text was all you ever had to make.The multiple booker model is a clusterfuck.

EasyPeasyDong
07-16-24, 23:08
The multiple booker model is a clusterfuck.10000% agree.

Ridiculous nonsense. KGIRL Jamie fucked up everything.

AsianAssEater
07-17-24, 00:20
Yes, that is the one thing I like better about today's environment. Full transparency on BBFS is a good thing. But it's the only improvement, IMO.

The other change I really dislike is the proliferation of bookers. It's all over the map and ridiculously confusing. Back in the day, if you were in good with the three top Korean bookers, you were golden. And, really, if you were cool with J, she was the only booker you really needed to know. She had nearly all the hottest ladies up and down the line. One call or text was all you ever had to make.Don't know about back then but if you're in with the top 3 bookers rn you have access to everyone. CG, GKS, TA. You got everything covered.

AsianAssEater
07-17-24, 00:23
What would you rate her face? And her body?To me Dana face is a 6. So I guess maya would be a 5 face wise. Body wise she's nice she's got a nice booty and I believe her chest was natural didn't feel silicone and they actually suit her frame so prob naturals. She's also taller she's prob like 5"6. Outstanding service and she's down to get coached I told her to huak tuahh on that thangg and she actually did it and kept asking me how I liked it. Rare you get Kmilfs who actually are down to listen and improve their techniques.

PumpNDump
07-17-24, 12:05
Kbliss Wednesday selection.

Gangnam Dana.

RonStefou32
07-17-24, 14:13
Anyone else have more intel on Elly?I'm going to TOFTT and get more intel on Elly.

Seeing her shortly will report back.

Heizenberg
07-17-24, 14:32
I'm going to TOFTT and get more intel on Elly.

Seeing her shortly will report back.Send me the link all my regulars are off and if she looks good I'll toftt as well.

JohnHada
07-17-24, 14:34
Here you go:

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/elly

Send me the link all my regulars are off and if she looks good I'll toftt as well.

InternDavid
07-17-24, 15:16
How would you rate their faces? Annie, Jenny or Hani?

InternDavid
07-17-24, 17:33
How would you rate their faces? Annie, Jenny or Hani?Looks like Jenny has gone to OC and is now upcharging.

RonStefou32
07-17-24, 17:35
I'm going to TOFTT and get more intel on Elly.

Seeing her shortly will report back.OK here's the deal with Elly.

The good:

I walked in, and I was happy. She has an endearing smile, cute and is a great kisser. She has a warm energy. She was wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

She is also very tight. Probably around jiyoung level without as much kegel skills.

The mediocre:

She's in her 30's for sure. Body is not outstanding. Tits are small but nice nipples. Ass is not super attractive and flattish. Skin etc. Is good though. May have some c section stuff going on but didn't get a close enough look.

The bad:

No BJ skills. Can't go deep at all. She just doesn't have the skills and I don't think she likes giving head either.

She is not magnum approved. Really had to work with her and slow it down. She looked like she was in pain a lot of the time.

At first when I requested she sucked me mid session she shook her head no. Only after I cleaned myself with wipey did she hesistantly agree.

So for all this she is not a service queen.

She seems inexperienced. You have to direct her. The tight pussy and kissing are definitely good things she has going for her. If you want a mid 30's kgirl that you are gentle and intimate with and feel that tight pussy then she's a good one.

I won't repeat personally. I wanted to see Ina but she was booked when I was available.

SsStuntCock
07-17-24, 17:42
How would you rate their faces? Annie, Jenny or Hani?I agree with the posts about Jenny in the tie: WYSIWYG.

DaeWrong
07-17-24, 18:54
OK here's the deal with Elly.

The good:

I walked in, and I was happy. She has an endearing smile, cute and is a great kisser. She has a warm energy. She was wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

She is also very tight. Probably around jiyoung level without as much kegel skills.

The mediocre:

She's in her 30's for sure. Body is not outstanding. Tits are small but nice nipples. Ass is not super attractive and flattish. Skin etc. Is good though. May have some c section stuff going on but didn't get a close enough look.

The bad:

No BJ skills. Can't go deep at all. She just doesn't have the skills and I don't think she likes giving head either.

She is not magnum approved. Really had to work with her and slow it down. She looked like she was in pain a lot of the time.

At first when I requested she sucked me mid session she shook her head no. Only after I cleaned myself with wipey did she hesistantly agree.

She seems inexperienced. You have to direct her. The tight pussy and kissing are definitely good things she has going for her. If you want a mid 30's kgirl that you are gentle and intimate with and feel that tight pussy then she's a good one.

I won't repeat personally. I wanted to see Ina but she was booked when I was available.Thanks for TOFTT. I will maybe try her one time. Maybe.

I'll flip a coin after I have a few drinks LOL.

AsianAssEater
07-17-24, 19:49
Looks like Jenny has gone to OC and is now upcharging.She's not upchargin 4. 00 is considered "BB special" for oc LOL. It's why she's over there slap on a "bb special" but charge basically same as upcharge chicks. Why do you think so many touring Kmilfs stop in Oc and never in LA. Easier customer pool and can charge more as well.

AsianAssEater
07-17-24, 19:51
OK here's the deal with Elly.

The good:

The mediocre:

The bad:

I won't repeat personally. I wanted to see Ina but she was booked when I was available.Based on this I guarantee you that she won't be here for long. Kmilfs like this are best suited for a state where there isn't abundance of Kmilfs so they can get away with MP service.

SsStuntCock
07-18-24, 02:58
She's not upchargin 4. 00 is considered "BB special" for oc LOL. It's why she's over there slap on a "bb special" but charge basically same as upcharge chicks. Why do you think so many touring Kmilfs stop in Oc and never in LA. Easier customer pool and can charge more as well.I agree that slapping on a "BB special" label can be misleading, when compared to true all-in rates. And while they have their share of haters -who doesn't tho- it's worth noting that SG has not deviated from that all-in business model, dating back to 4 yrs ago when they were LAV and in partnership with M, and later PKL. No other SoCal org can hold a candle to that.

Sufi1
07-18-24, 06:46
Into town yesterday to start a consulting gig. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that Pepsi is in LA as well and starting work today. I'll be taking advantage of her services and saving money while doing it. The 300/ hr that she charges here is 50 less than the Las Vegas rate. She will supposedly be here until the 28th. I'm also happy to be somewhere cooler for a little while. Talk about win / win.

PumpNDump
07-18-24, 11:42
Kbliss Thursday roundup.

Gangnam Dana.

Taliesin92
07-18-24, 12:40
Don't know about back then but if you're in with the top 3 bookers rn you have access to everyone. CG, GKS, TA. You got everything covered.Mostly. But there always seems to be some random booker out there, booking a few random chicks, and then I have to go through the whole annoying screening process again. Then it turns out some bookers hate other bookers and they won't talk to each other. Or it's a new booker who only accepts PII for screening (which I will never do). Geez, people. This is a business. To quote Rodney King, can we all just get along? LOL!

Twist
07-18-24, 15:11
I'll be in KTown mid August for work and was wondering about how hard the screening process in LA is. In DC, it was a pain in the backside because Agencies have plenty of customers. It was hit or miss if the booker would respond to you. You just keep trying until they graced you with a response.

I have not seen any complaints but looking for any advice on how to make the booker connection.

Twist.

Heizenberg
07-18-24, 16:46
I'll be in KTown mid August for work and was wondering about how hard the screening process in LA is. In DC, it was a pain in the backside because Agencies have plenty of customers. It was hit or miss if the booker would respond to you. You just keep trying until they graced you with a response.

I have not seen any complaints but looking for any advice on how to make the booker connection.

Twist.For me I did the HX route and got me a gift card to get me out of quarantine and unlock mail privilege then reach out and see a couple of girls and ask them to give me a good network and I do the same and then reach out to the k-org and get screened. For me it was quick as I saw a couple of ladies in HX and quick screen then I'm off to see hot Korean girls BB.

I've heard some booker will need I'd, employment records or even selfie pictures but I didn't want to do that as I'm doing this hobby discreetly.

SplendidOrchid
07-18-24, 16:56
Saw Ina earlier this week. Was super happy with her appearance when I walked in. Was even happier making out with her, and she has these amazing large eyes, that really add to her appeal. Super gorgeous! We did a quick blue toast and shower, then went to the bedroom. I thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJ; it was a perfect sensation for me. Had her get on top initially, then flipped her over for missionary, then doggie, then back to missionary so I could stare at her gorgeous face as I filled her pussy up with my cum. We cuddled for a bit before she started working on my dick again, and got him up. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to cum again so quickly, but I definitely wanted to feel her pussy again and she said she wanted to try, so we went at it for another 5-10 minutes before we gave up. I love that she was willing to give it a try, even though I told her I probably wouldn't be able to shoot a second load!

Showered me off and I was on my way. Definitely recommend seeing her, especially at the 340 no-upcharge price point!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ina

SplendidOrchid
07-18-24, 17:17
I was in the mood for some anal with a K-girl, and the last three times I tried booking Nancy, she canceled on me the morning of each time, so I've given up on booking her. Luckily for me, Pepsi had messaged me the day before to let me know she would be in LA and that I should see her if I was in town also.

I took a shower and headed over to her. Went straight to the bedroom since she knows I always shower before I see her. Started DFK while I started grabbing her ample ass and tits. I tried to get her over to the bed, but she shook her head no and dropped to her knees to suck on my cock. Who am I to complain? LOL. After a couple minutes, I couldn't take it and bent her over the bed, pulled down her panties, and started fucking her great pussy. A minute or two of that, she pushed me back and told me to get on the bed. I lay down, and she started a great BBBJ, with ball licking and rubbing the outside of asshole. Phenomenal! I flipped her over and started pounding her in missionary, and then after a few minutes, knew I had to give her starfish a poke.

I gently probed her asshole with the tip of my cock, slowly inserted it, and there was that lovely sensation of popping into her ass. She gripped my forearms with her hands as I entered, so I just very slowly just moved the tip around inside her lovely ass. She was moaning in half pain, half pleasure, so I kept it nice and slowly. Eventually, I was able to slowly stroke in and out with the full length of my dick, and it was fantastic. I had to resist the urge to pound her ass, since I didn't want to be a jerk about it. Ended up lasting a little longer, and the sensation of cumming deep in her ass while slowly stroking was new for me, and quite enjoyable.

I didn't have a second pop in me, and I had an appointment to get to, so we went to the shower, rinsed off, and then I left.

She is a sweetheart and someone I will always try to see!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pepsi

AnthonyJacobSf
07-18-24, 20:54
Saw Ina earlier this week. Was super happy with her appearance when I walked in. Was even happier making out with her, and she has these amazing large eyes, that really add to her appeal. Super gorgeous! We did a quick blue toast and shower, then went to the bedroom. I thoroughly enjoyed her BBBJ; it was a perfect sensation for me. Had her get on top initially, then flipped her over for missionary, then doggie, then back to missionary so I could stare at her gorgeous face as I filled her pussy up with my cum. We cuddled for a bit before she started working on my dick again, and got him up. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to cum again so quickly, but I definitely wanted to feel her pussy again and she said she wanted to try, so we went at it for another 5-10 minutes before we gave up. I love that she was willing to give it a try, even though I told her I probably wouldn't be able to shoot a second load!

Showered me off and I was on my way. Definitely recommend seeing her, especially at the 340 no-upcharge price point!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/inaAt her price point, I'm totally comfortable with 2 and 3 hour sessions. I need that second hour for that second shot and sometimes I'll get three in with 2 hours. Haven't done 3 hours with yet, I probably need to work out some and get in shape before doing that. If that price per hour goes up, I can't do the multi-hours.

Damn she's gorgeous though.

AsianAssEater
07-18-24, 21:59
To preface this report, I did some years in the USMC and was lucky enough to go to Thailand when I wasn't in the sand box. Service was out of this world and for dirt fucking cheap which was nice considering as a private, I saw $500 or so when I was a young 18 year old. I have seen thai / viet girls at this ancient agency when I was stationed at Pendleton that has since closed so seeing a Thai girl on the roster tickled my fancy when I saw her emerge as an option.Got excited for a sec thinking we finally got a bb Thai girl and then I saw GFE. Sadness.

Omfgitzjin
07-18-24, 23:28
To preface this report, I did some years in the USMC and was lucky enough to go to Thailand when I wasn't in the sand box. Service was out of this world and for dirt fucking cheap which was nice considering as a private, I saw $500 or so when I was a young 18 year old. I have seen thai / viet girls at this ancient agency when I was stationed at Pendleton that has since closed so seeing a Thai girl on the roster tickled my fancy when I saw her emerge as an option.

Essentially, Sonia is very reminiscent of those days and I would argue Thai women age as gracefully as Korean and Filipinos. They just seem to be allergic to Father Time and I ended up walking away happy with this one.

Pictures: Real but the quality of the photos are whack.

Looks: She's a dime piece for sure. Hard to pinpoint her age since her skin was so flawless but I would estimate her to be in her mid to late 20's tbh. Nicely done tits with an ass that had some give and was open for business for some brief rimming. Her face as well as many thai girls I remember have very sharp features like that of models in some sense. For those who subscribe to that look, she's an ideal type.

English: So so English but she can weirdly pronounce it but does not understand. I used my translator for complex sentences and she could sound out the words but she said back in Thai that she doesn't know what she's saying. Odd LOL.

Attitude: GFE to the T. Extremely bubbly, infectious laugh, and I'm sure this isn't her first time around the block. She was very attentive and playful and reminds me of that playful behavior you find at Pattaya bars playing connect 4 with them for $3 shots. Very friendly.

Service: She stays at the MW location and she was on point to let me in with see through white lingerie. Again, bubbly as all hell and using whatever small English she knows from the bars. She draped her arms around me after tallying the donation and it was all DFK from there. Handful of ass and I would've fucked her then and there if I wasn't so confident that I for sure sweated walking to her door since it was humid as fuck. I excused myself for the shower and she let me go alone as requested and It was a quick rinse to join her back in the bedroom.

More DFK and a terrific BBBJ. I love that her hair was so flowly so It appeared to be quite flashy when she was bobbing hard on my cock and it was whipping back and forth. Only hang up was she was GFE but even then, I would put her along other HYA that I'm okay wearing the bag if it means access to a legit HYA with good service. I fucked her after some quick camel slides to get her slick and had her legs over my shoulders in no time. Ended up going for my signature back shots with her arms folded behind her back and her ass jiggles / claps nicely for those who know what that's like.

No BBFS so no cream pie but I told her I was close and without further request, she stripped the condom off and sucked me off for a quality CIM finish. No drops spilled and it was a clean finish to a clean appointment.

Expense: $340 for the hour.

Repeat: I might but I've been tapering down the visits slowly for other reasons. Those aside, she does have the potential to build chemistry.

https://asianvibe.is/models/sonia/I've spent a total of about 2. 5 months in Thailand over the years and I can't get enough of that place. I hope to retire there in 15 years or so, hopefully the pussy will still be cheap then.

FreeWally
07-19-24, 02:06
I've spent a total of about 2. 5 months in Thailand over the years and I can't get enough of that place. I hope to retire there in 15 years or so, hopefully the pussy will still be cheap then.It may or may not but you know what, the pussy will still be as young. No matter how old we get.

More or less most of the jgirls I've seen are 20s if not early 20s. When I was their age, I was trying to date them. No more!

Heizenberg
07-19-24, 12:32
Hello folks,

Since sena moved was looking for a nice Japanese spinner and saw this lady.

Anyone tried her and can recommend? If not recommend me a Japanese spinner who does BBFS.

Thanks.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/kayajapanese/

Or.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/namijapanese/

TheWhiteDenzel
07-19-24, 12:47
Got excited for a sec thinking we finally got a bb Thai girl and then I saw GFE. Sadness.Such a weird thing to me how Thai chicks are BB crazy in Thailand but when they get here it's almost always a no go. There was this smoking hot Thai chick named Gibzy who gave it up raw, and another I creampied at a massage parlor, but that's been it.

AsianAssEater
07-19-24, 14:29
Such a weird thing to me how Thai chicks are BB crazy in Thailand but when they get here it's almost always a no go. There was this smoking hot Thai chick named Gibzy who gave it up raw, and another I creampied at a massage parlor, but that's been it.Ugh I know right? So many Thai cuties offering up their holes raw in Thailand but anytime I see a thai chick pop up here it's always raincoat only.

You got to love all the hidden gems at MPs I remember before I was in kmilf scene there was this Chinese / Japanese chick mix at a MP close to me and idk who taught this chick but she was a total pro no complaints about my size and let me go as hard and fast and I wanted and she would let me do her raw and CIP for 1.4 I miss that chick I prob dumped over 50 loads in her before she disappeared and the number I got from her got disconnected. For every 200 horrible MP girls eventually you'll find a gem.

PogeyBait
07-19-24, 15:00
It may or may not but you know what, the pussy will still be as young. No matter how old we get.

More or less most of the jgirls I've seen are 20s if not early 20s. When I was their age, I was trying to date them. No more!

Such a weird thing to me how Thai chicks are BB crazy in Thailand but when they get here it's almost always a no go. There was this smoking hot Thai chick named Gibzy who gave it up raw, and another I creampied at a massage parlor, but that's been it.Its super high YMMV type with Thais / SE Asians. There was this agency called the Library early 2010's in SD and all girls were GFE only. All young and certifiably hot. I was maybe 21-22 or so for my first appointment with them and it was easier to connect. Only one I clicked with and ended up hanging outside the shop with was giving it up raw. First time sleeping at a provider's incall location and it was a trip. Literally shared a beer with another girl's booty call until I eventually left the states again LOL.

I'll be honest, I always thought dating these girls would be a young man's dream but as FreeWally said, no more. I make good money. Not a new Rolex or Hermes every month to show off for her 2 friends money though.

PogeyBait
07-19-24, 15:01
Got excited for a sec thinking we finally got a bb Thai girl and then I saw GFE. Sadness.I'll continue to sacrifice small goats and rain dance until it happens.

PumpNDump
07-19-24, 15:25
Kbliss.

Gangnam Dana.

AsianAssEater
07-19-24, 15:33
I'll continue to sacrifice small goats and rain dance until it happens.Let me know if you need me to do any rituals as well LOL.

SsStuntCock
07-19-24, 20:35
Hello folks,

Since sena moved was looking for a nice Japanese spinner and saw this lady.

Anyone tried her and can recommend? If not recommend me a Japanese spinner who does BBFS.I was bummed about Sena too. The jgirl thread may offer some ideas tho.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35890-LA-J-Girls

OrangeGoku
07-19-24, 21:15
Looking for nice young hottie I can pund probably next week.

I've read reports on a few girls and I've narrowed my search down to baby Arin, Pheony, or Pepsi.

Can you guys confirm if they are worth it. I'll probably do BBFS.

Just need to be hot in the face and have nice ass and slim. Tis don't matter to me I prefer like b cups.

I know the pictures are not accurate so I need you guys to guide my shaft. Please.

WHo is the hottest and youngest? I'm looking for girls that look like Bunni. Emma, Astrid from OF.

KGirlSavant
07-19-24, 23:57

I've read reports on a few girls and I've narrowed my search down to baby Arin, Pheony, or Pepsi.

Just need to be hot in the face and have nice ass and slim. Tis don't matter to me I prefer like b cups.

I know the pictures are not accurate so I need you guys to guide my shaft. Please.

WHo is the hottest and youngest? I'm looking for girls that look like Bunni. Emma, Astrid from OF.Pepsi? What kind of research are you doing lmao.

AsianAssEater
07-20-24, 00:00

WHo is the hottest and youngest? I'm looking for girls that look like Bunni. Emma, Astrid from OF.I would remove pepsi from your list LOL she's in her 50's and peony from reports has horrid service. Unfortunately for you arin is gone prob going to back to Vegas since her upcharge attempt failed here.

SirRyanG29
07-20-24, 00:27
Honestly I don't know how yall still do BBFS given with all these STD's going around. Me personally I would love BBFS but I got clap once and I never ever want to experience that again. The pain is so sharp whenever you got hard that shit got me fucked up in the morning waking up.

Cream Inside
07-20-24, 10:50

WHo is the hottest and youngest? I'm looking for girls that look like Bunni. Emma, Astrid from OF.Peony is smoking hot, definitely check her out. Despite what some reports say, she is a sweetheart and tries hard to deliver a good experience IMO.

Sufi1
07-20-24, 11:05
With Pepsi, and still have never had a bad session with her. We started DFK as soon as I got in the door. Skipped the shower since I had taken one before I came. She undressed me and started a bbj while on her knees. I decided to let her control the session since I was in a horny, but lazy mood. After a few minutes of bbj she pushed me down onto the bed and went 69, grinding her pussy in my face while licking my balls and sucking my dick. Next up was reverse cowgirl followed by cowgirl, and then into missionary where she had me go deep. She said "let's finish doggy" and I could see no reason not to oblige. I kept going in as deep as I could and finally came, went on for a couple of minutes and then pulled out. She immediately started sucking my dick to make sure nothing was left. We cuddled for a couple of minutes, cleaned up, I dressed and she kissed me goodbye with nothing left on the clock. Only disappointment was that the hour went too fast. Will definitely see her again before heading back to the god awful heat in LV.

Paul Sgv
07-20-24, 11:19

WHo is the hottest and youngest? I'm looking for girls that look like Bunni. Emma, Astrid from OF.I think Peony is a toss up. I've seen reports on this board that she gives exceptional service, but for me, her service was pretty average. She didn't really give me anything special and what annoyed me is after we did the deed, she immediately hopped off and started playing on her phone. Two other girls whom guys seem to rave about gave me the same average service: Ari and Chu. But in Chu's case, she apparently was providing some incredible extras in exchange for good reviews.

While she may not be young, Cici is my current all-time favorite. Not very many guys talk about her, probably because she is not that young, but attractive and she has given me absolutely solid service from start to finish. Her BBBJs are mind bending.

PumpNDump
07-20-24, 11:39
Kbliss Saturday roster.

Gangnam Dana.

Sufi1
07-20-24, 12:07

WHo is the hottest and youngest? I'm looking for girls that look like Bunni. Emma, Astrid from OF.Isn't young, but she has always given me great service. She's still nice looking and is sexy. She's well worth the price of admission in my opinion. If you're hung up on age though, you will need to look for another provider to satisfy you. Good luck.

Member #2210
07-20-24, 14:30
I've spent a total of about 2. 5 months in Thailand over the years and I can't get enough of that place. I hope to retire there in 15 years or so, hopefully the pussy will still be cheap then.I just came back from Bangkok back in May. Spent a week there and it was my first time there. Made a mistake of bringing my Vietnamese girl there, but I managed to sneak out with my friend and he took me to La Belle for the soapy massage. OMG my first time experiencing Thai soapy massage and I loved it. And it's cheap, 90 minutes, msog, for a young and pretty girl, only $125. Price varies depending on the girl, but quite a few are university students, and they can speak decent English. I will come back sometimes this year for sure.

SsStuntCock
07-20-24, 14:36
Honestly I don't know how yall still do BBFS given with all these STD's going around.It sure helps when she's all-in. When she's an ezcip HYA, it's a no-brainer.

Heizenberg
07-20-24, 15:41
Contacted the booker and schedule to see Alice tomorrow.

Wanted some on thick and she fits the bill.

Curious to see what is "thick" in terms of Korean figure.

Can't wait.

Omfgitzjin
07-20-24, 15:41
I just came back from Bangkok back in May. Spent a week there and it was my first time there. Made a mistake of bringing my Vietnamese girl there, but I managed to sneak out with my friend and he took me to La Belle for the soapy massage. OMG my first time experiencing Thai soapy massage and I loved it. And it's cheap, 90 minutes, msog, for a young and pretty girl, only $125. Price varies depending on the girl, but quite a few are university students, and they can speak decent English. I will come back sometimes this year for sure.La belle and poseidon are my go to's when I go to Bangkok. Damn I miss it LOL. Just seeing all those hotties behind the fishbowl glass gets me hard.

HiKeke
07-20-24, 16:30
La belle and poseidon are my go to's when I go to Bangkok. Damn I miss it LOL. Just seeing all those hotties behind the fishbowl glass gets me hard.My go to used to be Thermae in Bangkok. Picked up Yoona from snsd look-alike. Iykyk.

Throwawayhok89
07-20-24, 16:32
People live the life they choose and I can understand that. I have had moments of weakness and participated in BBFS. I'm with you in the sense of safety. I try my best to book only GFE girls as an added precaution. It gives me a sense of comfort and safety for my conscious. I find myself engaging with the hot inclusive girls in wla, but I remind myself that no hottie is worth having my dick fall off.

Honestly I don't know how yall still do BBFS given with all these STD's going around. Me personally I would love BBFS but I got clap once and I never ever want to experience that again. The pain is so sharp whenever you got hard that shit got me fucked up in the morning waking up.

PussyDestroyr
07-20-24, 16:59

Can't wait.Her flower is perfect fit every time too. Phenom grip.

ZebraZebra
07-20-24, 17:13
Kbliss Saturday roster.

Gangnam Dana.Do you just copy and paste LOL?

Ina back tomorrow and Erica is off.

Kakashiz
07-20-24, 19:42
I think Peony is a toss up. I've seen reports on this board that she gives exceptional service, but for me, her service was pretty average. She didn't really give me anything special and what annoyed me is after we did the deed, she immediately hopped off and started playing on her phone. Two other girls whom guys seem to rave about gave me the same average service: Ari and Chu. But in Chu's case, she apparently was providing some incredible extras in exchange for good reviews.

While she may not be young, Cici is my current all-time favorite. Not very many guys talk about her, probably because she is not that young, but attractive and she has given me absolutely solid service from start to finish. Her BBBJs are mind bending.I will take Chu Ari and Peony over Cici any day just based on age and looks. Sorry, Cici is great but is pushing 50 or already there. Not my cup of tea.

AsianAssEater
07-20-24, 20:17
I think Peony is a toss up. I've seen reports on this board that she gives exceptional service, but for me, her service was pretty average. She didn't really give me anything special and what annoyed me is after we did the deed, she immediately hopped off and started playing on her phone. Two other girls whom guys seem to rave about gave me the same average service: Ari and Chu. But in Chu's case, she apparently was providing some incredible extras in exchange for good reviews.

While she may not be young, Cici is my current all-time favorite. Not very many guys talk about her, probably because she is not that young, but attractive and she has given me absolutely solid service from start to finish. Her BBBJs are mind bending.Yeah all reports of peony are that she's a total TOAS and has poor service and a very poor attitude to top it off.

I always hear about how great cici and sugar are but dtla sucks so I've never seen them.

AsianAssEater
07-20-24, 20:48
Her flower is perfect fit every time too. Phenom grip.Got to love how opinions change LOL. When I was hyping her up when she first started bunch of people pming me saying that she was too loose LOL.

Kaamper
07-20-24, 21:27
Honestly I don't know how yall still do BBFS given with all these STD's going around. Try This (https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2023/02/424861/doxycycline-sti-prevention-highly-effective-minimal-drug-resistance)

Admin2
07-20-24, 22:28
My go to used to be Thermae in Bangkok. Picked up Yoona from snsd look-alike. Iykyk.If you aren't Japanese good luck at Thermae. If you're anything besides Japanese they won't even look at you.

A2.

Heizenberg
07-20-24, 23:03
Got to love how opinions change LOL. When I was hyping her up when she first started bunch of people pming me saying that she was too loose LOL.I actually don't mind loose pussy especially BB as I can last a little longer and enjoy.

My first time with Arina the actual sex laster like 5 min and 2 position, she was tight, CG then Mish them explode. She was nice enough to give me a second pop without paying the extra pop.

PussyDestroyr
07-21-24, 00:43
Try This (https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2023/02/424861/doxycycline-sti-prevention-highly-effective-minimal-drug-resistance)No risk, no reward.

Omfgitzjin
07-21-24, 01:23

Can't wait.Report back! I've been eyeing her but seen mixed reviews. I'm into the thick ones too like momo and coco.

Omfgitzjin
07-21-24, 01:24
My go to used to be Thermae in Bangkok. Picked up Yoona from snsd look-alike. Iykyk.Thermae is great especially if you to a hotel near soi 11. I would down down to nana plaza to check it out, if I didn't like it I would make a quick pitstop at thermae on the way to soi cowboy.

AsianAssEater
07-21-24, 01:24
Report back! I've been eyeing her but seen mixed reviews. I'm into the thick ones too like momo and coco.Cmon oh my god it's jizz. You a regular you really need more info on big booty alice?

HiKeke
07-21-24, 02:22
If you aren't Japanese good luck at Thermae. If you're anything besides Japanese they won't even look at you.

A2.Ya Thermae is predominantly for East Asian mongers (not just Japanese). As a Korean monger, definitely a fun place to check out. Girls there also love going out to eat at the Koreatown plaza lmao.

I promise you I have spent more time in BKK than you. I stay on the soi 12 when I'm there. I have seen Koreans make the rounds at Thermae and lose. I've watched Koreans walk down that street in Silom with all the Japanese only hookers sitting outside.

If you aren't Japanese you aren't getting play. From a few maybe but the rest look up from their phones, see you aren't Japanese and look down again.

A2

MisterO
07-21-24, 02:49
My go to used to be Thermae in Bangkok. Picked up Yoona from snsd look-alike. Iykyk.Sorry to stay off topic, but Yoona was my first k pop crush! I would've loved to see her look-alike. I used to visit Thailand a lot from 2010-2015 or so, but didn't go to thermae then. Finally checked it out in 2018-19 and went there almost every night while in Bangkok. It's a fun experience, much different than the gogo bars and fishbowls.

JerkieChan
07-21-24, 03:04
I saw SsStuntCock's suggestion to post in the PLEASER thread and link to it here so here's my review. Hope I linked it right!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6971182&viewfull=1#post6971182.

Paul Sgv
07-21-24, 08:28
Yeah all reports of peony are that she's a total TOAS and has poor service and a very poor attitude to top it off.

I always hear about how great cici and sugar are but dtla sucks so I've never seen them.Two or three blocks east of Cici's place there is paid parking and you can get a spot for $10. The last time I saw her, I got sick of paying to park so I arrived about an hour early and drove around the area, and luckily found a spot Where someone paid for parking on the street but they left early so I swooped in and used the remainder of the meter. I got lucky that time. LOL.

RockItAllNite
07-21-24, 09:25
Report back! I've been eyeing her but seen mixed reviews. I'm into the thick ones too like momo and coco.Seen Coco body is proportional, haven't seen Momo she now is charging more than I like for GFE.

PumpNDump
07-21-24, 11:48
Kbliss Sunday funday selection.

Ina Elly.

Gangnam Dana.

Taliesin92
07-21-24, 13:25
I will take Chu Ari and Peony over Cici any day just based on age and looks. Sorry, Cici is great but is pushing 50 or already there. Not my cup of tea.True, Cici is on the older side, and not what anyone would call beautiful, but she is absolutely one of the best service queens you will ever encounter in this business. Her skills, her endurance and her desire to please are really off the chart. Yes, she is making up for her lack of looks. But that's great. That's what she should do. And she does it amazingly well!

As for parking in DTLA, I've recommended this approach before: Make your appointments Monday through Friday between 4 pm and 6 pm. That's when the street meters open up. Before 4 pm, they are all full with business people. After 6 pm, they are full with residents. But if you go in that sweet spot between 4 and 6, you will nearly always find open metered parking on the street as the neighborhood transitions from business to residential parking. It's only one or two dollars — way cheaper than nearby parking lots. Another tip: Bring quarters to pay the meter, instead of using your credit card. Leave no paper trail.

There's your DTLA hack.

AsianAssEater
07-21-24, 18:22
https://bookergray.com/la/Kimberly/?sca=WLA

I know BG normally has double postings buy I can't find this chicks pictures anywhere else. Any ideas?

Slicer4
07-22-24, 01:27

I know BG normally has double postings buy I can't find this chicks pictures anywhere else. Any ideas?M has her on her site, a couple nice pictures of her at the airport, and a few in a nice lounge.

KGirlSavant
07-22-24, 01:57

I know BG normally has double postings buy I can't find this chicks pictures anywhere else. Any ideas?LSC Vela. She looks like Sid from ice age in real life. Still can't get that image out of my head. No repeat for me.

The new LSC rates aren't doing these unpopular girls any favor. Barely getting any customers and forcing them to work elsewhere to make a buck.

I would not be surprised if another LSC girl named Elise shows up in SoCal by next week.

AsianAssEater
07-22-24, 02:32
M has her on her site, a couple nice pictures of her at the airport, and a few in a nice lounge.Thanks I found her. She looks fire ngl seems like she's using real pics with the usual P.S. Doesn't seem like any intel on her yet tho. Might have to toftt if I can stay away from Maya haha.

AnthonyJacobSf
07-22-24, 02:49

I know BG normally has double postings buy I can't find this chicks pictures anywhere else. Any ideas?Yes, that's Vela from LSC. TER: 392919.

RockItAllNite
07-22-24, 09:15
Any info on Bunny? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/bunny Rebrand? FOB?

PumpNDump
07-22-24, 11:56
Kbliss Monday availability.

Ina Elly.

Gangnam Dana.

Hahasupz
07-22-24, 12:47
Had an appointment with Sienna yesterday but was cancelled on when I parked my car and texted the booker for the code. I was told the previous customer was too rough with her and she is in pain and couldn't work.

AsianAssEater
07-22-24, 13:14
LSC Vela. She looks like Sid from ice age in real life. Still can't get that image out of my head. No repeat for me.

The new LSC rates aren't doing these unpopular girls any favor. Barely getting any customers and forcing them to work elsewhere to make a buck.

I would not be surprised if another LSC girl named Elise shows up in SoCal by next week.How is her service?

TD Leafs
07-22-24, 13:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8dTHIi0is&ab_channel=BerthaMorreale

Vagina Waxing Tutorial Bikini Area Waxing Brazilian Wax Tutorial 2024 Brazilian Wax 2024.

How's that allowed on Youtube?

She got nice ass though, ha.

K bookers should use Youtube to advertise.

Slicer4
07-22-24, 13:47
Had an appointment with Sienna yesterday but was cancelled on when I parked my car and texted the booker for the code. I was told the previous customer was too rough with her and she is in pain and couldn't work.So sad to hear, awhile back Maia had the same issue, and it takes a lot of being rough to be too much for Maia.

Back in the day, if she was with 'M' I am pretty sure the customer would be banned, but today the girls have like multiple bookers, are they protected?

DaeWrong
07-22-24, 13:51
Had an appointment with Sienna yesterday but was cancelled on when I parked my car and texted the booker for the code. I was told the previous customer was too rough with her and she is in pain and couldn't work.It was AsianAssEater with his magnum. Jk.

Gruyere
07-22-24, 14:16
Her ass is insane good. She's got a couple prominent chest / arm tats, def under 30 I'd say. Natural B cups, overall fit body. Not a service queen but nice enough. Not really into kissing, solid BBBJ though. Not sure if I'll repeat because our chemistry was meh but her ass might have enough gravity to bring me back. Enjoy.

TheAbc
07-22-24, 15:03
LSC Vela. She looks like Sid from ice age in real life. Still can't get that image out of my head. No repeat for me.

I would not be surprised if another LSC girl named Elise shows up in SoCal by next week.I was half thinking of booking her last night. Is she really as bad as this photo?

AsianAssEater
07-22-24, 15:16
Had an appointment with Sienna yesterday but was cancelled on when I parked my car and texted the booker for the code. I was told the previous customer was too rough with her and she is in pain and couldn't work.Sorry about that I blew her back out it's why I normally do night appointments instead of day so they can keep working / s.

Tbtbfftb
07-22-24, 15:30
Too rough or too big? Probably both. ?

Had an appointment with Sienna yesterday but was cancelled on when I parked my car and texted the booker for the code. I was told the previous customer was too rough with her and she is in pain and couldn't work.

Tbtbfftb
07-22-24, 16:12
Yes she told me she actually lipo shaping b / c actually to big by Asian standards. I think that helps with the curves / ass shaping as well.

Her ass is insane good. She's got a couple prominent chest / arm tats, def under 30 I'd say. Natural B cups, overall fit body. Not a service queen but nice enough. Not really into kissing, solid BBBJ though. Not sure if I'll repeat because our chemistry was meh but her ass might have enough gravity to bring me back. Enjoy.

AsianAssEater
07-22-24, 17:46
It was AsianAssEater with his magnum. Jk.Lmao glad to see ya still lurking Dae.

Omfgitzjin
07-22-24, 18:45
Seen Coco body is proportional, haven't seen Momo she now is charging more than I like for GFE.Def check momo out.

KGirlSavant
07-22-24, 21:12
I was half thinking of booking her last night. Is she really as bad as this photo?OK I don't want to scare off potential customers for her so I take back the Sid from ice age comment.

Nicer comparison is more like Angel Reese (WNBA player).

PumpNDump
07-23-24, 11:33
Kbliss.

Ina Elly Erica (upcharge).

Gangnam Dana.

RockItAllNite
07-23-24, 11:37
Her ass is insane good. She's got a couple prominent chest / arm tats, def under 30 I'd say. Natural B cups, overall fit body. Not a service queen but nice enough. Not really into kissing, solid BBBJ though. Not sure if I'll repeat because our chemistry was meh but her ass might have enough gravity to bring me back. Enjoy.Nice ass means nice legs too, right?

RockItAllNite
07-23-24, 11:40
Report back! I've been eyeing her but seen mixed reviews. I'm into the thick ones too like momo and coco.What does "Korean thick" look like? Is she built like a rectangle or curvy? Is her booty just wide or is it round and bubbles out?

DeadDucky213
07-23-24, 13:30
Dunno why I haven't tried her out until not but its still a party even when its late I guess. Wish I could've stayed longer but she had a guy scheduled after me already but its all good. Just happy I had a nice session that I would want such a fast repeat for.

https://asianvibe.is/models/yami/

Pics: Pretty spot on despite the light photoshop but she's a lot more the girl in the photos than most I would argue.

Looks: She's not 21 anymore but high tier in terms of being stacked like most queens in WLA are. I enjoyed that her T&A were soft and that her fair skin features exactly what I had been hoping for when I made the appointment. Pretty petite frame and I enjoyed that her waist was small, especially in doggystyle for a light hour glass look from behind.

English: Better than Minji, not as good as say Scarlet.

Attitude: Premium service and exactly what I look for when I read other reports of her basically being DTF and down for anything really. True to words, I had a really good time with her and I would say it was one of the wilder sessions as of late because of it.

Service: I liked that Yami was friendly but tbh, even being friendly comes secondary to service. Yami's service is damn near unhinged with what I got away with her. I took for for ride in missionary to break her in after some significant BBBJ. I laid her down perpendicular to me while she laid in the bed. Firm grip with a nice mouth to fuck while one hand was on the back of the head and another playing with her nipps and pussy. Light FIV mileage but two fingers was a no go. I nearly came from the face fucking which was a surprise since I did take some recs from the ED meds tab but my dick was harder but stamina wise, I was still sensitive.

Again, missionary first and thankfully, I don't think she lubed or needed to. If she did, it was so light I didn't know. I handled her with ease and had her bent of the bed in no time. Sat back in the chair for some light rcg and spanked her until I draped her legs on the outside of mine so I could have her ride a little more to my pacing. Picked her up and fucked her mid air until I came in her hard with no drops spilt. I had to lean over to grab the baby wipes so not to spill but I think I handled it well. I quote her, "POWER" after we were able to compose ourselves again. Maybe impressed her a little? Idk but I had a good time.

Expense:$340.

Repeat: For sure.

Omfgitzjin
07-23-24, 14:06
No one yet?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/betty

Big Zhang Mang
07-23-24, 14:10
OK I don't want to scare off potential customers for her so I take back the Sid from ice age comment.

Nicer comparison is more like Angel Reese (WNBA player).4th quarter of the game Angel Reese or Met Gala Angel Reese?

Heizenberg
07-23-24, 14:30
Dunno why I haven't tried her out until not but its still a party even when its late I guess. Wish I could've stayed longer but she had a guy scheduled after me already but its all good. Just happy I had a nice session that I would want such a fast repeat for.

Pics: Pretty spot on despite the light photoshop but she's a lot more the girl in the photos than most I would argue.

Looks: She's not 21 anymore but high tier in terms of being stacked like most queens in WLA are. I enjoyed that her T&A were soft and that her fair skin features exactly what I had been hoping for when I made the appointment. Pretty petite frame and I enjoyed that her waist was small, especially in doggystyle for a light hour glass look from behind.

English: Better than Minji, not as good as say Scarlet.

Attitude: Premium service and exactly what I look for when I read other reports of her basically being DTF and down for anything really. True to words, I had a really good time with her and I would say it was one of the wilder sessions as of late because of it.

Service: I liked that Yami was friendly but tbh, even being friendly comes secondary to service. Yami's service is damn near unhinged with what I got away with her. I took for for ride in missionary to break her in after some significant BBBJ. I laid her down perpendicular to me while she laid in the bed. Firm grip with a nice mouth to fuck while one hand was on the back of the head and another playing with her nipps and pussy. Light FIV mileage but two fingers was a no go. I nearly came from the face fucking which was a surprise since I did take some recs from the ED meds tab but my dick was harder but stamina wise, I was still sensitive.

Again, missionary first and thankfully, I don't think she lubed or needed to. If she did, it was so light I didn't know. I handled her with ease and had her bent of the bed in no time. Sat back in the chair for some light rcg and spanked her until I draped her legs on the outside of mine so I could have her ride a little more to my pacing. Picked her up and fucked her mid air until I came in her hard with no drops spilt. I had to lean over to grab the baby wipes so not to spill but I think I handled it well. I quote her, "POWER" after we were able to compose ourselves again. Maybe impressed her a little? Idk but I had a good time.

Expense:$340.

Repeat: For sure.Man I really need to see her soon!! Just so many to try and not a lot of money to spend.

Big Zhang Mang
07-23-24, 14:50
Her ass is insane good. She's got a couple prominent chest / arm tats, def under 30 I'd say. Natural B cups, overall fit body. Not a service queen but nice enough. Not really into kissing, solid BBBJ though. Not sure if I'll repeat because our chemistry was meh but her ass might have enough gravity to bring me back. Enjoy.But is she Baby Winter reincarnated?

AsianAssEater
07-23-24, 15:17
OK I don't want to scare off potential customers for her so I take back the Sid from ice age comment.

Nicer comparison is more like Angel Reese (WNBA player).I looked her up and damnnn I'd hit. So you're saying she's an Asian version of angel Reese? Only thing holding me back now is that the consensus seems to be that her service is mid. Don't care how hot a kmilf is if her service isn't top tier I'm not having a good time.

AsianAssEater
07-23-24, 15:25

Nicer comparison is more like Angel Reese (WNBA player).Just read her TER reviews. Saw someone posted her I'd and yeah looks like this one is a pass bois. Distant, cold attitude, business like, and to top it off she apparently has a flat ass. Will fail miserably in WLA unless she did a total 180 and now is a service queen. Doesn't seem like it tho.

Jeff1976
07-23-24, 15:54
While she may not be young, Cici is my current all-time favorite. Not very many guys talk about her, probably because she is not that young, but attractive and she has given me absolutely solid service from start to finish. Her BBBJs are mind bending.Agreed. Cici is a solid performer. Maybe not ATF, but she is fun, easy going, decent English, and is super playful & flirty, when she gets to know you a bit. Sugar is definitely TOAS, but still a good performer as well. I really do like Sugar, but some sessions are better than others, and she can seem a little mechanical, at times. Sometimes her sessions just "click", and they are wonderful. Other times, it's just not quite as wild / fun. Good to hear that they both offer BB upgrades. Still terrified of the STD risk, but I might grow out of that, eventually.

Stonkz
07-23-24, 16:09
Toftt. She's HYA. Early 20's. Definitely a maia replacement. Face looks like those young college asian girls. She has white skin and a lean body. Not a boob expert but def not D. A little firm but they are nice and proportional to her body. IMO she reminded me of jean a few years ago with PKL. English is good. She's new so she is inexperienced. But she's definitely been coached. She just needs to put it into practice. As for attitude she was super nice and friendly. She took instruction well and is willing to learn. Definitely rotation worthy at her price point especially if her service continues to improve. Also she was tight but not tami tight. She took me well even though I'm a little thicker than average. So I dunno if she magnum approved.

JohnHada
07-23-24, 16:25
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tight pussy K-girl?

Since Chu is now based in the East Coast, I'm looking for her replacement.

AkiraLover61
07-23-24, 21:01
I've never really prebooked and have only booked the day or night of. So I was wondering. How early can you prebook like with lets say CGLA?

Also, was wondering. Does Yami do duo? I can't remember if she does duo or not. And if so with who and what is the expense? It's just something on the bucketlist that I want to finally cross off LOL. I would ask the booker but last time they were a little miffed that I had asked questions and didn't book that night. Or can anyone suggest the best duo for BBFS right now?

Lastly, I was trying to search this forum for previous reviews on certain providers, but sometimes when you just search for a single name that is short (INA for instance) it doesn't come up with any results. Is there a better way to search? I also thought of looking through the posts of veteran mongers. Is anyone able to suggest some veteran mongers so that I can look up their previous posts? I'm looking for top 5 or top 10 lists for recent BBFS k-girls. Thanks gents!

ZebraZebra
07-23-24, 21:10
I've never really prebooked and have only booked the day or night of. So I was wondering. How early can you prebook like with lets say CGLA?

Also, was wondering. Does Yami do duo? I can't remember if she does duo or not. And if so with who and what is the expense? It's just something on the bucketlist that I want to finally cross off LOL. I would ask the booker but last time they were a little miffed that I had asked questions and didn't book that night. Or can anyone suggest the best duo for BBFS right now?

Lastly, I was trying to search this forum for previous reviews on certain providers, but sometimes when you just search for a single name that is short (INA for instance) it doesn't come up with any results. Is there a better way to search? I also thought of looking through the posts of veteran mongers. Is anyone able to suggest some veteran mongers so that I can look up their previous posts? I'm looking for top 5 or top 10 lists for recent BBFS k-girls. Thanks gents!My favorite BBFS kgirls are Erica and Ina. Both have a good balance of looks and service. Erica is doing duos with Elena so maybe that's worth a try. I haven't tried it personally.

ZebraZebra
07-23-24, 21:19
My god, Erica's pussy feels so good. It's the best I've ever felt. It's not the tightest; but it's warm and wet. Everytime I stick my dick inside her I feel like cumming in less than a minute. And after I cum, it's so sensitive and tickly, I can't leave it in there for too long.

Her face is also so naturally pretty with minimal work done, probably one of the prettiest faces of all the kgirls I've seen. She resembles Mina from Twice and Helen Peng the influencer.

Even after trying out all the HYAs like Celine, Freesia, etc.

Erica and Ina are still unrivalled in my top list of kgirls for looks and service.

My top 3 overall looks and service for currently working BBFS kgirls:

1) Erica
2) Ina
3) Freesia

Erica's face is best described as sweet and pretty, and Ina's face is more hot and sultry.

The reason Erica is #1 over Ina currently is because she is warmer and sweeter, but Ina is the best bang for buck, since Erica has an upcharge. Then finally Freesia if you want a fresh, young Korean influencer hottie.

Erica is booked by CGLA, GKS, CAKD, etc.

This is my visit frequency for my top 10 kgirls (including non BBFS):
1) Ina 70+
2) Erica 30+
3) Asia 30+
4) Stella 20+
5) Estee 5+
6) Eva 5+
7) Yujin / Baby Soyee 6
8) Celine 4
9) Baby Soo 3
10) SBC Peony 2
11) SBC Freesia 1

Heizenberg
07-23-24, 22:59
My god, Erica's pussy feels so good. It's the best I've ever felt. It's not the tightest; but it's warm and wet. Everytime I stick my dick inside her I feel like cumming in less than a minute. And after I cum, it's so sensitive and tickly, I can't leave it in there for too long.

Her face is also so naturally pretty with minimal work done, probably one of the prettiest faces of all the kgirls I've seen. She resembles Mina from Twice and Helen Peng the influencer.

Erica and Ina are still unrivalled in my top list of kgirls for looks and service.

1) Erica
2) Ina
3) Freesia

Erica's face is best described as sweet and pretty, and Ina's face is more hot and sultry.

The reason Erica is #1 over Ina currently is because she is warmer and sweeter, but Ina is the best bang for buck, since Erica has an upcharge. Then finally Freesia if you want a fresh, young Korean influencer hottie.

1) Ina 70+
2) Erica 30+
3) Asia 30+
4) Stella 20+
5) Estee 5+
6) Eva 5+
7) Yujin / Baby Soyee 6
8) Celine 4
9) Baby Soo 3
10) SBC Peony 2
11) SBC Freesia 1Link for this Erica is appreciated.

ZebraZebra
07-23-24, 23:11
Link for this Erica is appreciated.https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/erica

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/erica23/

Her pics are real, just photoshopped. She looks more Korean in real life. On the other hand, Ina looks more mixed in real life.

SsStuntCock
07-23-24, 23:26

Since Chu is now based in the East Coast, I'm looking for her replacement.I haven't seen Chu. But while Jasmine SG's service can't compete with Chu's, she'll ace her with her A1 pussy. Jasmine is as tight as Tami was when she debuted in a year ago in the Bay.

AkiraLover61
07-23-24, 23:49
Deadducky's review is accurate. I saw Yami a few weeks ago and her service level was one of the best I've had, granted I'm only a occasional hobbyist, with maybe 30 visits in the last 5 years (with very few repeats). I would say Yamiis probably top 3 best chemistry I've had with a provider. Like dead ducky said she is super friendly and she is open to almost anything within reason. Her breasts are MM, but absolutely well done and feel great. Her BBBJ is premium and her sexual energy is off the charts! I would consider her very pretty and would think she could get away with upcharging, but I'm pretty sure she is enjoying the increased stream of hobbyists taking advantage of the BBFS special price. Awesome that she has no upcharge for MSOG and when I CIP she had me stay inside her for a really long time and in fact she told me that girls like to have it stay in for a while after CIP. So while inside her we were chatting it up and joking around. LOL. Since I was her last visit, we took our time and probably went past about a half hour. She is open to giving her phone number as well. I think I would consider her my top 3 favorite visits so far in my limited experience. The other being this cute girl named Wonyi that was in OC a year or two ago. Anyone remember her? Her pics are being used by a provider named Dana now.

ZebraZebra
07-24-24, 00:25
Angel Reese looks like Sid from Ice Age too LOL. 😂.

Nicer comparison is more like Angel Reese (WNBA player).

Sleep135
07-24-24, 00:52
Saw Ina for the first time. Personally enjoyed her service, and definitely pretty as well, bit of duck lips, but very pretty face and tight body. From Wla, I've seen Dana, Maia, and Ina in the past year. I'd put Maia at number one, really hope she comes back, but based on all your reports, seems like won't be happening. Ina number 2, hopefully with repeats I could see her getting more comfortable with me and become 1 a. Dana for me was ok, I wouldn't repeat.

Read about her quirkiness in many reports, and within the first couple minutes of meeting her, def quirky and had me interested and worried haha. But once the action started, that all went away, and even after finishing and just small talk, there was no more weird mannerisms. Wondering if it's just for show.

Also as we all know, 3 letter names aren't searchable on the site, so maybe if I could help build some traction, if a girl has a 3 letter name, can type it twice. So InaIna. Or my atf. RieRie. This'll help with searches in the future.

Gruyere
07-24-24, 01:24

1) Erica
2) Ina
3) Freesia

1) Ina 70+
2) Erica 30+
3) Asia 30+
4) Stella 20+
5) Estee 5+
6) Eva 5+
7) Yujin / Baby Soyee 6
8) Celine 4
9) Baby Soo 3
10) SBC Peony 2
11) SBC Freesia 1Wilt Chamberlain numbers with Ina, respect.

Jbjb1983
07-24-24, 01:32
Saw someone fucked her too hard or was too rough, I really hope it wasn't on purpose. I booked an appt in the morning and went to see her, as I walked in I saw a cute small thick little Asian waiting behind the door and she was super happy and giggly. Went to shower and she deep throat my cock so good!! Goddamn!! Sienna has some good deep throat skills and I pushed down her head and she slaps my ass! She's very rough herself! Sienna is a freak!! I think she's into some of that S&M shit! I'm not, she gets on top and she's riding me so hard and moaning loud! I switched her to doggy and I slapped that lovely ass! This girl gives it rough and loves it rough so that's why I think it was just an accident whoever hurt her! Her services are fairly close to Maia, although no one has gotten close Sienna is heading in the right direction, but sadly her looks are not my preferences, she's cute but she's a little too thick for me. I like small girls like Maia. Anyways services were excellent and I found her looks cute but I'd only see her once.

SsStuntCock
07-24-24, 01:45
Saw someone fucked her too hard or was too rough, I really hope it wasn't on purpose. I booked an appt in the morning and went to see her, as I walked in I saw a cute small thick little Asian waiting behind the door and she was super happy and giggly. Went to shower and she deep throat my cock so good!! Goddamn!! Sienna has some good deep throat skills and I pushed down her head and she slaps my ass! She's very rough herself! Sienna is a freak!! I think she's into some of that S&M shit! I'm not, she gets on top and she's riding me so hard and moaning loud! I switched her to doggy and I slapped that lovely ass! This girl gives it rough and loves it rough so that's why I think it was just an accident whoever hurt her! Her services are fairly close to Maia, although no one has gotten close Sienna is heading in the right direction, but sadly her looks are not my preferences, she's cute but she's a little too thick for me. I like small girls like Maia. Anyways services were excellent and I found her looks cute but I'd only see her once.Yea her service, attitude, and youth are a great combo. I'm not sure if this has already been answered, but can you comment on her rack size / cup? MM?

AsianAssEater
07-24-24, 01:54
Saw someone fucked her too hard or was too rough, I really hope it wasn't on purpose. I booked an appt in the morning and went to see her, as I walked in I saw a cute small thick little Asian waiting behind the door and she was super happy and giggly. Went to shower and she deep throat my cock so good!! Goddamn!! Sienna has some good deep throat skills and I pushed down her head and she slaps my ass! She's very rough herself! Sienna is a freak!! I think she's into some of that S&M shit! I'm not, she gets on top and she's riding me so hard and moaning loud! I switched her to doggy and I slapped that lovely ass! This girl gives it rough and loves it rough so that's why I think it was just an accident whoever hurt her! Her services are fairly close to Maia, although no one has gotten close Sienna is heading in the right direction, but sadly her looks are not my preferences, she's cute but she's a little too thick for me. I like small girls like Maia. Anyways services were excellent and I found her looks cute but I'd only see her once.She's fire isn't she. Best ass on a kmilf with a tiny little waist. She would be in my top 5 if she removed her dumb msog and bb upcharges she has. She's one of those chicks pulling the "bb special" oc crap. Like just upcharge the normal rate or go bb special cut the in between crap.

Sheesh might have to give her another whirl kinda missing that perfect ass.

Chupacabra
07-24-24, 02:40

Since Chu is now based in the East Coast, I'm looking for her replacement.Jiyoung has some kegels on her.

ChevyC7
07-24-24, 11:07
I met with Danielle last afternoon and I have to say, HYA may actually be my play going forward. Her pictures weren't real but I kind of suspected it going in with the quality of them vs other providers I've seen this far. It probably would have been a problem if it weren't for her being so pretty.

Danielle's English was great and I didn't have any hiccups communicating with her. We doled around with some conversation but she took it upon herself to start things up. Danielle gave up about DFK and her body was banging. Respectable C-cups along with a jiggly booty that let out a loud clap when I slapped it.

She rode me amazingly and the bounce to a younger provider's tits is irreplaceable as I'm reminded with Danielle's vigor. Creampied her twice in the one hour with an extra CIM finish since I literally went back the same day since I had an uncontrollable itch to blow some cash on a few nuts. Not my finest moment, but by far my favorite this week.

https://asianvibe.is/models/daniell/

Bbaka10
07-24-24, 11:59
Can you confirm that this is the person that you saw from the pics? If so, Daniell* is a rebrand of a very popular HYA provider named Baby Peach / Baby Green. Strange that she's rebranding so much.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/danielbabypeach/

I met with Danielle last afternoon and I have to say, HYA may actually be my play going forward. Her pictures weren't real but I kind of suspected it going in with the quality of them vs other providers I've seen this far. It probably would have been a problem if it weren't for her being so pretty.

Danielle's English was great and I didn't have any hiccups communicating with her. We doled around with some conversation but she took it upon herself to start things up. Danielle gave up about DFK and her body was banging. Respectable C-cups along with a jiggly booty that let out a loud clap when I slapped it.

She rode me amazingly and the bounce to a younger provider's tits is irreplaceable as I'm reminded with Danielle's vigor. Creampied her twice in the one hour with an extra CIM finish since I literally went back the same day since I had an uncontrollable itch to blow some cash on a few nuts. Not my finest moment, but by far my favorite this week.

https://asianvibe.is/models/daniell/

PumpNDump
07-24-24, 12:01
Kbliss Wednesday availability.

Ina Elly Erica (upcharge).

Gangnam Dana.

JackHolly
07-24-24, 13:09
I feel like I've seen people just add the last letter again (so in this case, "Inaa") various time before, but I've never seen the double name thing before. It would be nice if we could search for three letter names, but in the absence of that feature, it would be nice to come to some sort of community consensus. My vote would be for just adding the last letter again, since it's shorter and it's been done before. I'm happy to go along with whatever the community agrees to though.

Also as we all know, 3 letter names aren't searchable on the site, so maybe if I could help build some traction, if a girl has a 3 letter name, can type it twice. So InaIna. Or my atf. RieRie. This'll help with searches in the future.

SsStuntCock
07-24-24, 13:11
Also as we all know, 3 letter names aren't searchable on the site, so maybe if I could help build some traction, if a girl has a 3 letter name, can type it twice. So InaIna. Or my atf. RieRie. This'll help with searches in the future.Great suggestion. Not me waiting for Eye -I mean EyeEye- to return.

Kaphio0918
07-24-24, 14:12
Agreed. Cici is a solid performer. Maybe not ATF, but she is fun, easy going, decent English, and is super playful & flirty, when she gets to know you a bit. Sugar is definitely TOAS, but still a good performer as well. I really do like Sugar, but some sessions are better than others, and she can seem a little mechanical, at times. Sometimes her sessions just "click", and they are wonderful. Other times, it's just not quite as wild / fun. Good to hear that they both offer BB upgrades. Still terrified of the STD risk, but I might grow out of that, eventually.I do see everyone saying cici and sugar are on the old side but does that mean they are 30+? Or 40+?

GhtTwentyK
07-24-24, 14:31
No one yet?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/bettyIt's the same Betty that was here a year ago, but with new pics. Cream Inside thoughtfully posted her pics from her last stint in LA.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6466869&highlight=betty#post6466869.

She's also reviewed on the other board, I'd: 382247.

JungleFun
07-24-24, 14:37
Anyone tried her yet? Stats look good, 34 D.

https://asianvibe.is/models/leah/

Randy62
07-24-24, 15:44
Anyone tried her yet? Stats look good, 34 D.

https://asianvibe.is/models/leah/https://www.taotu.cn/pic/125594

Kanntt
07-24-24, 15:55

1) Erica
2) Ina
3) Freesia

1) Ina 70+
2) Erica 30+
3) Asia 30+
4) Stella 20+
5) Estee 5+
6) Eva 5+
7) Yujin / Baby Soyee 6
8) Celine 4
9) Baby Soo 3
10) SBC Peony 2
11) SBC Freesia 1You must have seen her at least 2 x a week, I don't think she has been working that long.

I saw Eva 1-2 x a week and I think that's 30+ for the few month that she was here.

KGirlAddict
07-24-24, 16:27
Can you confirm that this is the person that you saw from the pics? If so, Daniell* is a rebrand of a very popular HYA provider named Baby Peach / Baby Green. Strange that she's rebranding so much.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/danielbabypeach/Yeah she's the same girl, Daniel is Baby Peach. Daniel pics are fake but Peach photos are real. SOP to make the girl younger and hotter in ad pics. IRL older, taller, nice face, slim body with fake tits and wide ass ratio (some mongers say ass implants but I can't feel them, scars on hips so maybe some injection surgery?) flat stomach, scar or tattoo removal back of shoulder, good looking girl. Great English likes to talk if you like conversation. BBBJ not deep, NO RIM, BBFSCIP and works hard, trooper. Slight negatives: no eye contact and won't doggy facing mirror. Overall she's a sweet girl and on repeat.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/daniel

Micca112
07-24-24, 16:42
Yeah she's the same girl, Daniel is Baby Peach. Daniel pics are fake but Peach photos are real. SOP to make the girl younger and hotter in ad pics. IRL older, taller, nice face, slim body with fake tits and wide ass ratio (some mongers say ass implants but I can't feel them, scars on hips so maybe some injection surgery?) flat stomach, scar or tattoo removal back of shoulder, good looking girl. Great English likes to talk if you like conversation. BBBJ not deep, NO RIM, BBFSCIP and works hard, trooper. Slight negatives: no eye contact and won't doggy facing mirror. Overall she's a sweet girl and on repeat.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/danielWhat's interesting is that CGLA has Baby Peach's ad still up with a higher price point.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-peach

SsStuntCock
07-24-24, 16:46
Yeah she's the same girl, Daniel is Baby Peach. Daniel pics are fake but Peach photos are real. SOP to make the girl younger and hotter in ad pics. IRL older, taller, nice face, slim body with fake tits and wide ass ratio (some mongers say ass implants but I can't feel them, scars on hips so maybe some injection surgery?) flat stomach, scar or tattoo removal back of shoulder, good looking girl. Great English likes to talk if you like conversation. BBBJ not deep, NO RIM, BBFSCIP and works hard, trooper. Slight negatives: no eye contact and won't doggy facing mirror. Overall she's a sweet girl and on repeat.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/danielBaby Peach still advertised as 350+100 bb+40 ms, while Daniel's base starts at 320.

JackHolly
07-24-24, 17:13
I first saw Ina back in May 2023, and she had already been working for a bit back then. He could have been seeing her once a week or less and easily hit 70+ visits with Ina.

You must have seen her at least 2 x a week, I don't think she has been working that long.

I saw Eva 1-2 x a week and I think that's 30+ for the few month that she was here.

Kanntt
07-24-24, 17:37
I first saw Ina back in May 2023, and she had already been working for a bit back then. He could have been seeing her once a week or less and easily hit 70+ visits with Ina.Oh wow, I didn't realize Ina has been here that long. I just remember she went on couple long breaks.

70+ time in about year+ is still pretty impressive. I don't think most guys have sex with their wife that much in the same time frame.

ZebraZebra
07-24-24, 17:47
You must have seen her at least 2 x a week, I don't think she has been working that long.

Oh wow, I didn't realize Ina has been here that long. I just remember she went on couple long breaks.

70+ time in about year+ is still pretty impressive. I don't think most guys have sex with their wife that much in the same time frame.Yup, she started around April 2023 and took a 2 month break in late September 2023 and a month long break in late May 2024, and I visit once every 5-7 days on average.

I'm just the type of person to stick to something if I really like it 😂.

GhtTwentyK
07-24-24, 19:13
Baby Peach still advertised as 350+100 bb+40 ms, while Daniel's base starts at 320.I saw Daniel and can confirm she is the K-girl formerly known as Baby Green / Baby Peach. It looks like CGLA and GKS synced up on pricing as the base one hour price is $320 at both sites now.

KGirlAddict's summary of her (pics, appearance, service) are spot on. I would add, just because she is a little older than she appears in the mostly accurate but photoshopped Baby Peach pics at GKS, she is by no means old. She's still very HYA or CYA. The scars on her hips, whether from an injection or an implant, are noticeable. If it's an ass implant, I certainly didn't feel it. Given her curviness (wide hips, not really ass), I'm leaning towards implant.

SsStuntCock
07-24-24, 20:26
I saw Daniel and can confirm she is the K-girl formerly known as Baby Green / Baby Peach. It looks like CGLA and GKS synced up on pricing as the base one hour price is $320 at both sites now.At 5:26 p today BP still shows 450 bb on CG. Regardless, thanks for confirming. It's not every day we hear about a girl's rate decreasing. Despite the fact she still upcharging, I'll take that as a win.

Not me waiting for "The Freesia Effect" to be included in Urban Dictionary.

AsianAssEater
07-24-24, 20:31
Looks like the throat goat for average guys is back in wla. Loved her dsl but unfortunately way too toothy for me.

InternDavid
07-24-24, 21:40

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/danielbabypeach/Could be a combination of the price change and maybe she no longer wants her real pics being used. When she came back as Baby Green, her prices went up. She plans on living here and not doing this particular job long-term so wouldn't blame her if she doesn't her real pics used anymore for privacy reasons.

InternDavid
07-24-24, 21:58

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/danielYeah, one of the things holding me back from repeating with her more often is the lack of eye contact. Maybe she gets better with a lot of repeat visits?

I also like doggy facing a mirror but haven't tried that with her. Last time I saw her, she kept the room pretty dark so it would be hard to see her face even if she allowed it.

She showed me the scars and said those were from BBL. Not something I care about because they look and feel good.

ChevyC7
07-25-24, 00:15

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/danielbabypeach/Oh shit it is. That's crazy. Thanks for the let know but yes, those pics were her for sure.

ChevyC7
07-25-24, 00:16
I saw Daniel and can confirm she is the K-girl formerly known as Baby Green / Baby Peach. It looks like CGLA and GKS synced up on pricing as the base one hour price is $320 at both sites now.

KGirlAddict's summary of her (pics, appearance, service) are spot on. I would add, just because she is a little older than she appears in the mostly accurate but photoshopped Baby Peach pics at GKS, she is by no means old. She's still very HYA or CYA. The scars on her hips, whether from an injection or an implant, are noticeable. If it's an ass implant, I certainly didn't feel it. Given her curviness (wide hips, not really ass), I'm leaning towards implant.Same. I saw the scars but tbh, it was negligible and the ass felt like any other ass I've tapped. Working girl or otherwise.

ChevyC7
07-25-24, 00:18

Even after trying out all the HYAs like Celine, Freesia, etc.You're a fucking beast bro. Even if you were to see them all covered, that's a new car paid in cash bro LOL.

AkiraLover61
07-25-24, 00:25
So I'm in with BG and CGLA both of which have been great. But I noticed they don't have all the providers so I am looking for a 3rd booker and maybe 4th that I can cover all the bases with. Any suggestions?

Also. I tried once to verify with I think SG (not 100% sure who it was) but they asked for me to send a picture of my DL. I offered my HX handle which already has been rated by BG and CGLA, but they refused and said DL is mandatory. What are your guys thoughts on this? Safe or nah?

Also I just want to say I appreciate all the senior members here that are active and are super helpful. I'm not particularly a noob in the game, but still learning.

JackHolly
07-25-24, 02:56
IIRC, married couples have sex about once a week on average, so 70+ times in about just as many weeks would be right in line with the average.

Oh wow, I didn't realize Ina has been here that long. I just remember she went on couple long breaks.

70+ time in about year+ is still pretty impressive. I don't think most guys have sex with their wife that much in the same time frame.

JustALil
07-25-24, 07:56
Sugar probably 30+ closing in on 40.

Coco 40+ closing in on 50 easily.

I do see everyone saying cici and sugar are on the old side but does that mean they are 30+? Or 40+?

JustALil
07-25-24, 07:57
Sugar probably 30+ closing in on 40.

Coco 40+ closing in on 50 easily.Damn auto correct I meant Cici in both cases below.

EyceeRaw
07-25-24, 10:49
Looks like the throat goat for average guys is back in wla. Loved her dsl but unfortunately way too toothy for me.How is she? Her pics look like a K-MILF and her listed stats are that of a spinner at 4'11" 90 lbs.

JackHolly
07-25-24, 12:31
Some people just have a lot of money. A couple of the K-girls have told me that they know of a couple guys that see a K-girl at least a couple times a week. I think if I had a shitload of money, I would probably see one or two K-girls a week.

I love the idea of seeing a K-girl every day or something, but I tried that one time; I saved up a bunch of money and saw two K-girls a day for 4 days. Honestly, I was kind of over it at the end of day two, and if I hadn't prebooked all 4 days, I would've canceled days 3 and 4. I think maybe if I was in my 20's, it would have been no problem, but those days are long past and I've seen enough K-girls, other providers, and women in my personal life now that the sex isn't a necessity I chase, but now more of a luxury that I want.

Speaking of extremes, a couple of the K-girls told me about a guy who sees a K-girl almost every single day. They all think he's a nice enough guy, but also feel a little sorry for him or are slightly concerned that he has to see a K-girl almost every single day. He obviously has a ton of money, but seems to not have a lot of fulfillment otherwise. Hopefully I'm wrong and this guy has a ton of money and an amazing fulfilling life, but just has so much money and an extreme libido and sees K-girls every day but isn't actually addicted to sex.

You're a fucking beast bro. Even if you were to see them all covered, that's a new car paid in cash bro LOL.

BobLove
07-25-24, 14:16
IIRC, married couples have sex about once a week on average, so 70+ times in about just as many weeks would be right in line with the average.After doing this hobby for 14 years, I don't think I've boned the same girl more than 7 times.

JackHolly
07-25-24, 14:22
I had seen her before and we had good conversation, so she was happy to see me again. Like actually happy to see me and not just in a "nice to meet you" way. We made out by the door for a solid couple minutes while I ran my hands up and down her tight body. She has that petite build that is really nice to experience.

We eventually made it to the bedroom where we took off our clothes and she immediately put her mouth on my cock. I'm certainly never going to complain when a girl has that kind of initiative! We did the fun but awkward "she keeps her mouth on your cock as you slowly shuffle towards the bed" thing (once again, love a girl who is dedicated to lavishing attention on your cock) where she kept up the great oral treatment. I then flipped her so she was laying down, and slowly entered her wonderful pussy. I found it to be lovely and tight (as pretty much all pussies are, so I'm not sure about the guy on the other review site saying her pussy was loose), and slowly fucked her while we made out.

Then we flipped over so she could bounce on my cock in cowgirl, then I tilted her forward slowly so I could keep my member in her pussy as we switched to doggy. Started thrusting a little faster in this position, and then laid her down flat and put the pillow underneath her pelvis so that she could relax as I started to pound her in lazy dog. This is one of my favorite positions, and I didn't last long in that position before I unloaded a couple day's worth of cum in her pussy. Stayed there for a minute and then slowly pulled out. Handed her a couple tissues and we rolled over and cuddled for a little bit, before we made our way to the bathroom to clean up.

She's so small, cute, and sexy, so I couldn't help but make out with her a little more in the shower. Little guy started waking up, but I had to get going, so I'll have to come back and see her soon when I get the itch for a spinner again!

Be nice and definitely go see her!

MuffDiver1000
07-25-24, 14:23
If you have booked with these other agencies they will usually give you a reference. Nicole at Topangles. Ch is good as well as misskgirl.com. If you see a girl on another site sometimes a booker can help you see them if they are friends with the other booker. Doesn't hurt to ask, the worse they will say is sorry, I don't book her.

So I'm in with BG and CGLA both of which have been great. But I noticed they don't have all the providers so I am looking for a 3rd booker and maybe 4th that I can cover all the bases with. Any suggestions?

Also. I tried once to verify with I think SG (not 100% sure who it was) but they asked for me to send a picture of my DL. I offered my HX handle which already has been rated by BG and CGLA, but they refused and said DL is mandatory. What are your guys thoughts on this? Safe or nah?

Also I just want to say I appreciate all the senior members here that are active and are super helpful. I'm not particularly a noob in the game, but still learning.

MuffDiver1000
07-25-24, 14:32
Jiyoung has some kegels on her.Jiyoung is probably the tightest working right now. Misu is tight and tiny, but she seems to be on vacation.

AsianAssEater
07-25-24, 16:18
How is she? Her pics look like a K-MILF and her listed stats are that of a spinner at 4'11" 90 lbs.If I post about someone it's a kmilf should know that by now. What you see is what you're going to get, she's using real pics with the usual P.S. Plastic face, plastic dsl lips, plastic tits. Not as bad as phoebe but she's getting there. Been over a year since I last saw her in wla so she might have pumped even more juice in her face, she's got that gangnam puffy face look.

ZebraZebra
07-25-24, 16:58
You're a fucking beast bro. Even if you were to see them all covered, that's a new car paid in cash bro LOL.Haha I know right? I'm not proud of it but it is what it is 🥲.

Some people just have a lot of money. A couple of the K-girls have told me that they know of a couple guys that see a K-girl at least a couple times a week. I think if I had a shitload of money, I would probably see one or two K-girls a week.

I love the idea of seeing a K-girl every day or something, but I tried that one time; I saved up a bunch of money and saw two K-girls a day for 4 days. Honestly, I was kind of over it at the end of day two, and if I hadn't prebooked all 4 days, I would've canceled days 3 and 4. I think maybe if I was in my 20's, it would have been no problem, but those days are long past and I've seen enough K-girls, other providers, and women in my personal life now that the sex isn't a necessity I chase, but now more of a luxury that I want.

Speaking of extremes, a couple of the K-girls told me about a guy who sees a K-girl almost every single day. They all think he's a nice enough guy, but also feel a little sorry for him or are slightly concerned that he has to see a K-girl almost every single day. He obviously has a ton of money, but seems to not have a lot of fulfillment otherwise. Hopefully I'm wrong and this guy has a ton of money and an amazing fulfilling life, but just has so much money and an extreme libido and sees K-girls every day but isn't actually addicted to sex.I don't have alot of money. I make less than 50 k a year and spend more than half of it on kgirls LOL. But I love my job and don't have a family to feed or many bills to pay.

AsianAssEater
07-25-24, 17:42
Haha I know right? I'm not proud of it but it is what it is 🥲.

I don't have alot of money. I make less than 50 k a year and spend more than half of it on kgirls LOL. But I love my job and don't have a family to feed or many bills to pay.Bruh that means you've spent half of your yearly earnings on Ina. Jesus christ dude I thought you were a high roller lmao.

Bakunin91
07-25-24, 18:02
I had seen her before and we had good conversation, so she was happy to see me again. Like actually happy to see me and not just in a "nice to meet you" way. We made out by the door for a solid couple minutes while I ran my hands up and down her tight body. She has that petite build that is really nice to experience.

We eventually made it to the bedroom where we took off our clothes and she immediately put her mouth on my cock. I'm certainly never going to complain when a girl has that kind of initiative! We did the fun but awkward "she keeps her mouth on your cock as you slowly shuffle towards the bed" thing (once again, love a girl who is dedicated to lavishing attention on your cock) where she kept up the great oral treatment. I then flipped her so she was laying down, and slowly entered her wonderful pussy. I found it to be lovely and tight (as pretty much all pussies are, so I'm not sure about the guy on the other review site saying her pussy was loose), and slowly fucked her while we made out.

Then we flipped over so she could bounce on my cock in cowgirl, then I tilted her forward slowly so I could keep my member in her pussy as we switched to doggy. Started thrusting a little faster in this position, and then laid her down flat and put the pillow underneath her pelvis so that she could relax as I started to pound her in lazy dog. This is one of my favorite positions, and I didn't last long in that position before I unloaded a couple day's worth of cum in her pussy. Stayed there for a minute and then slowly pulled out. Handed her a couple tissues and we rolled over and cuddled for a little bit, before we made our way to the bathroom to clean up.

She's so small, cute, and sexy, so I couldn't help but make out with her a little more in the shower. Little guy started waking up, but I had to get going, so I'll have to come back and see her soon when I get the itch for a spinner again!

Be nice and definitely go see her!Nice review man! I might visit her soon. Do you think her pics in this website are real?

https://kbeautygirls.com/kori

Kanntt
07-25-24, 18:26
Haha I know right? I'm not proud of it but it is what it is 🥲.

I don't have alot of money. I make less than 50 k a year and spend more than half of it on kgirls LOL. But I love my job and don't have a family to feed or many bills to pay.That must be nice to have no one to feed or bills. Then I can see KGirl at least 4-5 x a week, if my body can keep up and if there are that many worthy choices. LOL.

HiKeke
07-25-24, 19:15
That must be nice to have no one to feed or bills. Then I can see KGirl at least 4-5 x a week, if my body can keep up and if there are that many worthy choices. LOL.Ya. I'm not getting married in this lifetime either LOL. When I retire, I'll just pickup and move to SE Asia and live off of my 401 k, ira & social!

DBNoob
07-25-24, 19:43
I do see everyone saying cici and sugar are on the old side but does that mean they are 30+? Or 40+?Haha!

These Korean women do a great job of hiding their ages.

Both of them are 40 plus, I can vouch.

HiKeke
07-25-24, 19:54
Haha!

These Korean women do a great job of hiding their ages.

Both of them are 40 plus, I can vouch.This. I haven't seen Cici but sugar is definitely in her 40's. So if Cici does look much older than sugar. Cici is most definitely in her late 40's or in 50's.

LatearRiver
07-25-24, 20:08
How is she? Her pics look like a K-MILF and her listed stats are that of a spinner at 4'11" 90 lbs.Who is booking her now? Could not find her listing. TY.

Stonkz
07-25-24, 20:29

Speaking of extremes, a couple of the K-girls told me about a guy who sees a K-girl almost every single day. They all think he's a nice enough guy, but also feel a little sorry for him or are slightly concerned that he has to see a K-girl almost every single day. He obviously has a ton of money, but seems to not have a lot of fulfillment otherwise. Hopefully I'm wrong and this guy has a ton of money and an amazing fulfilling life, but just has so much money and an extreme libido and sees K-girls every day but isn't actually addicted to sex.LOL I think I heard that same story too. But she said the guy got laid off and is still going everyday lmao.

Man I dunno how some of you can blow your whole salary. I come 3-4 x a week but I only use investment income from my stock portfolio.

Cowboy21
07-25-24, 20:45
Gents,

I have not gotten out since CV19. Looking to get back in the game. As far as I know I am still good with SAG. Has anyone partaken in their girls? Secondly, if I don't want to see a SAG girl, what is the best way to proceed with a new booker? I am not big on giving out personal info. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

FreeWally
07-25-24, 20:51

Speaking of extremes, a couple of the K-girls told me about a guy who sees a K-girl almost every single day. They all think he's a nice enough guy, but also feel a little sorry for him or are slightly concerned that he has to see a K-girl almost every single day. He obviously has a ton of money, but seems to not have a lot of fulfillment otherwise. Hopefully I'm wrong and this guy has a ton of money and an amazing fulfilling life, but just has so much money and an extreme libido and sees K-girls every day but isn't actually addicted to sex.I could see one or two kgirls a day if I wanted but there's no point. I have only ever enjoyed that when I liked a particular girl and she was special and I had a plan for her. So when I meet such a girl, I'll see her two or three days in a row if I want. Or if there are two special girls, I'll see them both in a day. The 2nd and 3rd times are always better with the girls I know are special, we pick up where we left off. But to just obsessively book girls every day or even week is a chore and not fulfilling. That would be an unhealthy sign of an addiction. I'd rather buy some nice meals or travel, take care of friends and family. Save up towards a bigger goal for retirement.

Lately I saw a girl I really liked repeatedly. I did everything I could possibly want to her over multiple sessions, so I'm done. I won't see her again and wish her well. So I have a lull in my schedule for a week and spent the money I'm not going to spend on presents for others, plus some new clothes I wanted. I'm now going to take a week off from kgirls so that my next visit will feel fresh and great when I do go, since I'm going to try new girls and they might not be one of the special ones. I'll still probably have a good time with this open-minded attitude. I've been doing this a long time.

When I was early 20's I could bang 4 girls a night no problem. I did exactly that in Japan for a week and it was wonderful, liberating. I even had the same girl 3 times in a day. I had some religious background as a child so it was just one more step to breaking free of that past, smashing the invisible chains holding me back. I had a few years of that fun and even stopped mongering for years as I lost interest. I didn't need it any more once I felt completely free and fulfilled. Don't let the hobby control you.

I've only recently returned to going really often because I know I'll be an old man in a matter of time. So before that happens, I'm having some fun again. Then I'll take a few years off again. Don't go obsessively, go for your own pleasure and fulfillment.

TwoCentsSteve
07-25-24, 21:12
LOL I think I heard that same story too. But she said the guy got laid off and is still going everyday lmao.

Man I dunno how some of you can blow your whole salary. I come 3-4 x a week but I only use investment income from my stock portfolio.I would go everyday if I could. Plenty repeats and options.

Tbtbfftb
07-25-24, 21:35
Dang 3-4 x a week! That's not far from daily. Nice.

I like 6 x a month. Sometimes noone really to bang. Sometimes when she's hot and new 2-3 a week same girl. Like right now. Seems like a lull to me in hot chicks. Many seem to opt for OC not LA these days. Who is out there ruining it for LA mongers. ! .

LOL I think I heard that same story too. But she said the guy got laid off and is still going everyday lmao.

Man I dunno how some of you can blow your whole salary. I come 3-4 x a week but I only use investment income from my stock portfolio.

Resilient John
07-25-24, 21:45
Who is booking her now? Could not find her listing. TY.M's listing her in WLA.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

Resilient John
07-25-24, 21:52
Gents,

I have not gotten out since CV19. Looking to get back in the game. As far as I know I am still good with SAG. Has anyone partaken in their girls? Secondly, if I don't want to see a SAG girl, what is the best way to proceed with a new booker? I am not big on giving out personal info. Any suggestions?

Thanks.Don't know what you like bro, but Evian and Jenny2 from SAG are good ones to see right now. Both are in OC though. I fucking hate going to Ktown or MW, the traffic and parking is just not worth it and a waste of time IMO.

Apparently HX is a good way to get in if you got that. Else PII is really the only other method.