PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177

BiiigDiickRick
08-24-24, 18:43
Is there a service queen out there that is an absolute savage at DT?

RockItAllNite
08-25-24, 10:59
Idk man everyone has their tastes but me personally I don't think she's a torta but many on here have told me she's top big for them. Then again most people on here have yellow fever and expect their Asians to be built like kpop stars. Meanwhile I personally think the hottest kpop star is Jessi LOL.

If you like Latinas you'll prob like Alice she isn't as tight as curvy as Lena she's more loose and curvy with a fat jiggly ass. I will be seeing her often now that she's back in wla because there's no kgirl with an ass like that in wla. The only other chick who comes close to Alice in booty is sienna.Are you saying she has a body like Jessi the kpop star? If so she is not big or fat at all IMHO.

Christophe1
08-25-24, 11:30
I will never visit any rebrand, thanks for your insights!! In this game for so long had me learned that every time a girl rebrand, its not a good sign.

With a state like Sumatra and D cup, if she is decent pretty and good service, I would say she would have kept her 1st name and became a legend a while back already, LOL.You chased her off. I was just going to write that I kept talking about Celine and you liked her, but now Sumatra is gone?

Here is the discussion <a href="http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34485-Kgirls-Rebrands&p=7004347&viewfull=1#post7004347" hypothetical conjecture</ a .

Since I have been in the EDM scene for so long it is not unusual for me that women go out into the desert and come back to proclaim their vision and to call them "Moon Beam". LOL.

Reading the reviews <a href="https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/eve-4086490198-383980" here</ a .

<a href="https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/suzy---audrey---yunhee---aubrey---christi---kristy-2133209456-368309" here</ a .

<a href="https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sumatra-2132697999-395812" here</ a .

<a href="https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sumatra-6287776959-393720" here</ a .

And.

<a href="https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/newreviewsList.asp?Name=Miso" here</ a .

It would seem like the cat is out of the bag. Thanks to the posters here one could look up the information to decide. IMO she was YMMV B service with a hot tiny body that was going non-upcharge. The difference of $100/ visit might turn the ordinary to extraordinary. One reviewer asked her why she changes her names so much when she has good reviews, although I don't have access and really don't care since I make the experience and mostly have a good time.

I guess this should be a lesson for those who might contemplate travelling into the desert alone for an epiphany.

PumpNDump
08-25-24, 11:32
Booker M will have another new piece of meat starting tomorrow. Asela 5'3" 104 lbs c cup.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

SomeGuyCool
08-25-24, 12:19
Visited Lena. She's great. As stated MILF with some nice d cups. She was slow with me at first then got going. She let me face fuck her and DT. After that ate her. She really enjoyed it.

Went thru a couple positions. I picked her up for standing and she started to lose it. You could hear the wet sounds of greatness.

After that I ate her more. If you listen to what she likes you'll be full of her juice. At one point she told me slow I focused on her then she squirted. Did a few more positions then ended in cowgirl while I watched those titties bounce. She's great.

PumpNDump
08-25-24, 13:02
Kbliss Sunday funlist.

Kimberly Ann Ina.

Gangnam Diane and Stella. New meat Jisoo listed for tmrw. See pics at https://gangnamgirls.co/jisoo.

TheWhiteDenzel
08-25-24, 13:36
Visited Lena. She's great. As stated MILF with some nice d cups. She was slow with me at first then got going. She let me face fuck her and DT. After that ate her. She really enjoyed it.

Went thru a couple positions. I picked her up for standing and she started to lose it. You could hear the wet sounds of greatness.

After that I ate her more. If you listen to what she likes you'll be full of her juice. At one point she told me slow I focused on her then she squirted. Did a few more positions then ended in cowgirl while I watched those titties bounce. She's great."You could hear the wet sounds of greatness" might be the best thing I've ever read on this forum.

TheWhiteDenzel
08-25-24, 13:42
In 15+ years of mongering, I've done it once. It was Valentine's Day. On my way to the WLA hotspot I noticed a dude selling roses on the street. I bought one single rose. I hid it inside my jacket pocket. And when I arrived at the door, I gave it to her. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and it obviously made her day. There is certainly nothing wrong with that.

We know there are lots of guys who treat working girls like trash, disrespect them, and generally think of them as nothing more than cum dumpsters. The reality is, they are providing a wonderful service at a reasonable cost, and they are absolutely helping some guys get through their lonely miserable lives with a little bit of sexual healing (as Marvin Gaye put it). I think that's worthy of a $5 flower once in blue moon. I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, because it is somewhat simp-ish. But if it's Valentine's Day, and the girl is working hard, and you hate your wife or gf anyway, why not make the k-girl happy? It's a nice gesture.I'd much rather give a cute, charming and service oriented K-girl provider (who just had four dudes jizz inside of her) flowers, than I would some rude and entitled American civvie chick. As long as you're just being nice and thoughtful and not falling in love, why not?

AkaLegend
08-25-24, 14:44
I'd much rather give a cute, charming and service oriented K-girl provider (who just had four dudes jizz inside of her) flowers, than I would some rude and entitled American civvie chick. As long as you're just being nice and thoughtful and not falling in love, why not?I once had a session on Valentines. Princess, for those that know, and this girl kept saying how much she wants to receive a chocolate that day. Normally I don't simp even for a civie but this girl was so cute that I actually went to nearest store pick up some Ferraro Rocher. And yes, I was actually questioning my life choices while walking back to her room with the chocolates she wanted. I must be one desperate loser I thought. Then I knocked on door and I was literally taken back at her reaction, she said she didn't expect me to do this and she gave me a big hug, got teary eyed, gave me a couple sweet kisses. Well damn this was more real than any gifts I ever gave to anybody in my whole life. I still cherish and wonder how she is still doing these days. What a sweet heart she was.

JackHolly
08-25-24, 15:21
LOL, stalker. Nope, she is flaky AF, and has alienated bookers / agencies around the country, along with many mongers too. She used to be a great provider in the beginning, but the last couple of sessions I had with her a couple years ago, she was just phoning it in and cutting sessions short, not just with me but with other mongers too. She got cut from that agency a short while after she started that, and then she started regularly changing her name and going to different states, but is always on the move because she is her own worst enemy. Which is too bad, because she really was great in the beginning.

It's Christie / Aubrey / Yunhee / Eve. And a bunch of other names. Someone claims she is using the typical stalker excuse for name changing.

Omfgitzjin
08-25-24, 16:32
Tried out Lena from the good reviews. Its her in the pics but slightly older. Not super old but she's getting up there.

Service was pretty damn good. BBBJ was slightly light, I like them to be bit more sloppy and aggressive however hers was good and she takes direction well. Tons of DFK, as much as you want. She goes crazy in DATY. Really good implants, perky and firm, not rock hard. She has a really nice ass too. I squeezed it hard to try to see if it was a BBL but I couldn't tell. I asked her if she does squats and she said she only does 'sexercise' LOL. She has a sense of humor. Barely any belly fat and is actually really firm.

Stayed in mish for round 1 since I got to see her pretty face.

Due to getting older, round 2 within an hour session hasn't be achievable, but she was able to get 2 out of me in doggy. You can tell she likes it when she's sopping wet. . great connection and will repeat.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lena

AsianAssEater
08-25-24, 17:21
Are you saying she has a body like Jessi the kpop star? If so she is not big or fat at all IMHO.No I was just saying the type of kpop stars type of bodies I'm into.

I mean jessi is tight, curvy, and all man made thicc.

Alice is loose, curvy, natural thicc. A good example to describe alice body is like a mid 40's latina mom with 3 kids.

Taliesin92
08-25-24, 17:34
I'd much rather give a cute, charming and service oriented K-girl provider (who just had four dudes jizz inside of her) flowers, than I would some rude and entitled American civvie chick. As long as you're just being nice and thoughtful and not falling in love, why not?Exactly. Most American civvie girls aren't worthy of receiving flowers. They won't even appreciate it. But a hot k-girl who makes you come twice in an hour? Yeah, she's far more worthy, in my book!

Stonkz
08-25-24, 19:51
Exactly. Most American civvie girls aren't worthy of receiving flowers. They won't even appreciate it. But a hot k-girl who makes you come twice in an hour? Yeah, she's far more worthy, in my book!I never understood why anyone cares if another monger brings flowers or chocolates. Like who cares lmao. It ain't hurting anybody. The girls are human too. And if you treat them better, usually you get better service and freebies especially if you are a regular. Granted I never have actually given gifts other than extra donation on holidays, some girls actually give gifts to their regulars. Just make sure you don't simp. If you want a relationship find a civie.

LikeSheSaid
08-25-24, 21:26
I never understood why anyone cares if another monger brings flowers or chocolates. Like who cares lmao. It ain't hurting anybody. The girls are human too. And if you treat them better, usually you get better service and freebies especially if you are a regular. Granted I never have actually given gifts other than extra donation on holidays, some girls actually give gifts to their regulars. Just make sure you don't simp. If you want a relationship find a civie.These K-girls are real people, folks, even if you think of them as a commodity. I sometimes bring flowers just to perk up what might be a dreary day for them. I sometimes bring small "hostess" gifts, as I'd bring as a guest to the home of a friend or acquaintance. If this makes me a "simp" in your eyes, it's no skin off of my teeth. IMHO this is what real men do. I doubt that it makes my blow job last ten seconds more, but I'm pretty sure that it makes my provider feel less like a robot.

Yes, sometimes the girls give me gifts as well. Even nice ones, and it's touching and sweet, and it's nice to feel welcomed when I make a repeat visit.

BrainLara
08-25-24, 22:07
She is a real contender.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7009576&viewfull=1#post7009576

Is there a service queen out there that is an absolute savage at DT?

FreeWally
08-25-24, 22:46
Exactly. Most American civvie girls aren't worthy of receiving flowers. They won't even appreciate it. But a hot k-girl who makes you come twice in an hour? Yeah, she's far more worthy, in my book!I've only taken one kgirl out, out of 70 girls. I wouldn't trust 90% of kgirls anyways but she is a good person and we had a similar interest so I took her to it. She let me triple shot her multiple sessions. Least I could do, not going into details but I got more than I paid for.

I posted about my date last year. I'm actually taking her out a 3rd time. It's always free but I make her take money at the end anyways. Can't teach them bad habits if they're going to survive in this world. The two dates so far were some of my best dates ever.

Don't tell Bona.

SuitsUp
08-26-24, 00:59
Hey all,

Long time lurker.

I have been out of the game for awhile but wanted to return soon. Anyone know what happened to Viki? Did she retire?

AsianAssEater
08-26-24, 01:40
She is a real contender.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7009576&viewfull=1#post7009576Really? You saw her and she can actually deepthroat?

Sufi1
08-26-24, 06:26
Exactly. Most American civvie girls aren't worthy of receiving flowers. They won't even appreciate it. But a hot k-girl who makes you come twice in an hour? Yeah, she's far more worthy, in my book!Given flowers to favorite providers for Valentine's Day, and they've appreciated it. I've also given them fruit bowls and store bought sushi to eat at different times, since many of them are slammed with business and may not otherwise have time to get something to eat. It doesn't cost me much and there is always a good return on the investment. If I like a provider's service I always thank her at the end of the session, even if I've seen her more than once. The first time I saw Pepsi, I told her thanks after she blew (no pun intended) me away with the service she provided to me. She was taken aback, and said she really appreciated me saying thanks, and wondered why more men didn't do it. She still blows my socks off.

RockItAllNite
08-26-24, 08:31
No I was just saying the type of kpop stars type of bodies I'm into.

I mean jessi is tight, curvy, and all man made thicc.

Alice is loose, curvy, natural thicc. A good example to describe alice body is like a mid 40's latina mom with 3 kids.LOL. Got it! Mystery solved. It's not the pretty picture I was hoping for.

Stonkz
08-26-24, 10:10
These K-girls are real people, folks, even if you think of them as a commodity. I sometimes bring flowers just to perk up what might be a dreary day for them. I sometimes bring small "hostess" gifts, as I'd bring as a guest to the home of a friend or acquaintance. If this makes me a "simp" in your eyes, it's no skin off of my teeth. IMHO this is what real men do. I doubt that it makes my blow job last ten seconds more, but I'm pretty sure that it makes my provider feel less like a robot.

Yes, sometimes the girls give me gifts as well. Even nice ones, and it's touching and sweet, and it's nice to feel welcomed when I make a repeat visit.Naw, theres a difference in being a simp and being a nice guy bro LOL.

PumpNDump
08-26-24, 10:28
Booker M aka Michelle.

Newly listed flesh, Asela starts today.

PogeyBait
08-26-24, 10:29
I never understood why anyone cares if another monger brings flowers or chocolates. Like who cares lmao. It ain't hurting anybody. The girls are human too. And if you treat them better, usually you get better service and freebies especially if you are a regular. Granted I never have actually given gifts other than extra donation on holidays, some girls actually give gifts to their regulars. Just make sure you don't simp. If you want a relationship find a civie.This. Kgirls are actually pretty sweet. Dating a few on and off actually sometimes yields me more gifts than I give. I've had kgirls send me things from Amazon or pay for dinner. Marriage is obviously a different conversation but I'll say dating a kgirl to hookup or just have fun, it's not half bad. Just know a lot of these girls do have some serious mental health issues that aren't like most girls outside the hobby for obvious reasons. A younger me got involved with a viet girl and it was all gravy until something triggers them and they're on your ass for some crazy shit.

PogeyBait
08-26-24, 10:30
Naw, theres a difference in being a simp and being a nice guy bro LOL.Paying for dinner before a hookup and a night together with no donation? Nice guy / regular date.

Giving $5000 to a girl so she can "clear a debt. " Simp.

PogeyBait
08-26-24, 10:31
Tried out Lena from the good reviews. Its her in the pics but slightly older. Not super old but she's getting up there.

Service was pretty damn good. BBBJ was slightly light, I like them to be bit more sloppy and aggressive however hers was good and she takes direction well. Tons of DFK, as much as you want. She goes crazy in DATY. Really good implants, perky and firm, not rock hard. She has a really nice ass too. I squeezed it hard to try to see if it was a BBL but I couldn't tell. I asked her if she does squats and she said she only does 'sexercise' LOL. She has a sense of humor. Barely any belly fat and is actually really firm.

Stayed in mish for round 1 since I got to see her pretty face.

Due to getting older, round 2 within an hour session hasn't be achievable, but she was able to get 2 out of me in doggy. You can tell she likes it when she's sopping wet. . great connection and will repeat.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lenaThanks for the intel. She's solid and I had a good time. The milfs of the all-inclusive $340 never ceases to amaze.

BrainLara
08-26-24, 11:19
Yes to both. I posted about her before. I don't sport a mandingo so YMMV.

Really? You saw her and she can actually deepthroat?

PumpNDump
08-26-24, 11:59
Kbliss Monday availability.

Kimberly Ann Ina Asela.

Jisoo was scheduled to start but her monthly visitor came.

JackHolly
08-26-24, 13:32
Wow, that was fast. She's already gone from the Kbliss site. Wonder if she left town or if she just rebranded again.

LOL, stalker. Nope, she is flaky AF, and has alienated bookers / agencies around the country, along with many mongers too. She used to be a great provider in the beginning, but the last couple of sessions I had with her a couple years ago, she was just phoning it in and cutting sessions short, not just with me but with other mongers too. She got cut from that agency a short while after she started that, and then she started regularly changing her name and going to different states, but is always on the move because she is her own worst enemy. Which is too bad, because she really was great in the beginning.

PumpNDump
08-26-24, 14:51
Booker M has new flesh starting tomorrow. Ella 4"11 100 lbs c cup. Supposedly this girl is also coming in from norcal.

PumpNDump
08-26-24, 15:01
Contact Booker M.

Becky 5"5 110 lbs d cup back at wla.

BobLove
08-26-24, 15:51
Given flowers to favorite providers for Valentine's Day, and they've appreciated it. I've also given them fruit bowls and store bought sushi to eat at different times, since many of them are slammed with business and may not otherwise have time to get something to eat. It doesn't cost me much and there is always a good return on the investment. If I like a provider's service I always thank her at the end of the session, even if I've seen her more than once. The first time I saw Pepsi, I told her thanks after she blew (no pun intended) me away with the service she provided to me. She was taken aback, and said she really appreciated me saying thanks, and wondered why more men didn't do it. She still blows my socks off.During Valentines Day, my regulars give me chocolates and champagne that other dudes gave them.

AsianAssEater
08-26-24, 17:09
During Valentines Day, my regulars give me chocolates and champagne that other dudes gave them.This right here. They are good actresses and pretending that they love the gifts when in reality it goes to the next guy who dumps a load in them. Chocolates, wine, vapes etc etc. Appreciate it tho guys I do love me some wine.

AsianAssEater
08-26-24, 17:31
Contact Booker M.

Becky 5"5 110 lbs d cup back at wla.Always been curious about Becky but never seen her. She's part of the nana, misteess x, pepsi, casino, crew right?

AsianAssEater
08-26-24, 17:54
What tomfoolery is this? 600 for GFE? Yikesss.

AsianAssEater
08-26-24, 17:58
Yes to both. I posted about her before. I don't sport a mandingo so YMMV.Appreciate the honesty I'll just keep a lookout and see if any mag bro gives her a pass and certifies her as a throat goat.

AsianAssEater
08-26-24, 18:11
Naw, theres a difference in being a simp and being a nice guy bro LOL.Agreed. Bringing gifts for girls who are in this line of work automatically makes you a simp in my eyes.

The only thing I'll bring every once in awhile is a coffee from the Starbucks by Wla but that's ONLY if they ask me to bring them one and even then half the time they ask me I don't bring them shit LOL.

I must say tho a coffee BJ feels pretty damn good.

Big Zhang Mang
08-26-24, 19:02
During Valentines Day, my regulars give me chocolates and champagne that other dudes gave them.One chick sent me home with some Krispy Kreme donuts. Big ups to the homie.

Stonkz
08-26-24, 22:19
One chick sent me home with some Krispy Kreme donuts. Big ups to the homie.Ok come on guys, like donuts really lmao. You know these gurls don't want to get fat.

Throwawayhok89
08-26-24, 22:33
Ok come on guys, like donuts really lmao. You know these gurls don't want to get fat.Lolol. Bringing donuts is brilliant. No one ever suspects a person participating in mongering activity. I'll bring the costco pizza next visit. Bon apetitties.

RocketManP
08-26-24, 23:10
Lolol. Bringing donuts is brilliant. No one ever suspects a person participating in mongering activity. I'll bring the costco pizza next visit. Bon apetitties.Cream filled donuts eh?

I'd say donuts or no donuts most people don't actually think of monger activity. The ones who think about monger activity seeing would-be mongers are those who are well aware of it or mongers themselves or nosey neighbors.

Most people go about their business and especially nowadays with everyone glued to their phone waiting for their ride, their food, their laundry, their package, etc. Unless they are aware of mongers no ones first guess is going to be "this guy is coming to fuck a prostitute in my apartment building".

CTWork
08-26-24, 23:19
Always been curious about Becky but never seen her. She's part of the nana, misteess x, pepsi, casino, crew right?Good service queen, thicker body, if you like Alice you'll probably like her. Better service, slightly better build, but a little chubbier IIRC. It's been a few years though.

Hard to beat the girls trained by Pepsi.

Big Zhang Mang
08-26-24, 23:47
Lolol. Bringing donuts is brilliant. No one ever suspects a person participating in mongering activity. I'll bring the costco pizza next visit. Bon apetitties.The reason why donuts are funny to me is because Asians from Asia don't fuck with American sweets. It's just way too sweet for them! LOL. When I show up to an appt, I'll have a bag with a couple sports drinks or fruit smoothies with me as a decoy. No one suspects a dude bringing home Starbucks, right? Strawberry smoothies hit way different after you've just nutted your brains out.

Resilient John
08-26-24, 23:49
One chick sent me home with some Krispy Kreme donuts. Big ups to the homie.Donuts?! Really? Step it up guys, beignets are where its at and what the girls are craving haha.

Slicer4
08-27-24, 00:51
Always been curious about Becky but never seen her. She's part of the nana, misteess x, pepsi, casino, crew right?Correct, I remember her at the Palace back in the JennyO era.

AsianAssEater
08-27-24, 01:42
Good service queen, thicker body, if you like Alice you'll probably like her. Better service, slightly better build, but a little chubbier IIRC. It's been a few years though.

Hard to beat the girls trained by Pepsi.Hmmm idk about that. Lot of the wla girls imo have better service than Pepsi chicks. First and foremost Pepsi couldn't handle it, mistress x kept complaining the whole time.

Only Pepsi chick who could hang with me was Nana. Then again I know it's a me issue but I was not a fan of Pepsi I saw her recently and I kept thinking to myself "I should have gone wla. ".

Vulcan1009
08-27-24, 02:53
This right here. They are good actresses and pretending that they love the gifts when in reality it goes to the next guy who dumps a load in them. Chocolates, wine, vapes etc etc. Appreciate it tho guys I do love me some wine.Bro, so true, when I use to see my ATF, she gave me a whole box of chocolate sometimes or gave me disposable vapes.

You simps needs to stop wasting your money on gift. They want money, NOT gifts!! So just see them more often and they will like you for your money, easy.

One thing I want to note, if they are really happy with you and truly appreciate your gesture, she would go out with you and extra stuff you know what I mean, many have achive that level including me.

I have never gave any gift just to "perk" them up for the session. It all depends on how you play the game.

Anyway, this gift topic has gone too far, lets get back to reviewing K-girls like I recently did with Lena when she 1st started!!

Vulcan1009
08-27-24, 02:55
Ok come on guys, like donuts really lmao. You know these gurls don't want to get fat.Bro, that reminds me of american porn that pretend to be a pizza delivery guy and when the girl opens the pizza, she sees a dick in the middle, LOL.

Lets just bring Pizza box instead, no donut needed, LOL.

AngryPanda
08-27-24, 09:58
Ok come on guys, like donuts really lmao. You know these gurls don't want to get fat.Bruh, what if the dude wanted her to stack donuts on his mandingo like a game? LOL.

NotHobbyPro
08-27-24, 11:04
Contact Booker M.

Becky 5"5 110 lbs d cup back at wla.How come Booker M does not show rates like other bookers? Is all flat rate with them?

Hahasupz
08-27-24, 11:34
This right here. They are good actresses and pretending that they love the gifts when in reality it goes to the next guy who dumps a load in them. Chocolates, wine, vapes etc etc. Appreciate it tho guys I do love me some wine.This is very true. I've gotten champagne, wine, and chocolate many times.

DaeWrong
08-27-24, 11:43
F all you guys that are enjoying the wine, chocolates, etc I've been gifting to these girls.

Thanks to you guys I will no longer be gifting.

PumpNDump
08-27-24, 11:45
Booker M. Momo last day today. Ella delayed and is starting tomorrow.

JohnHada
08-27-24, 11:58
I didn't see Becky on M's website. Is she working and do you have her reviews?

How come Booker M does not show rates like other bookers? Is all flat rate with them?

PumpNDump
08-27-24, 12:01
Kbliss Tuesday roundup.

Kimberly Ann Ina Asela Ina.

Resilient John
08-27-24, 12:08
How come Booker M does not show rates like other bookers? Is all flat rate with them?Depends on how tech savvy each booker is and how flexible the platform they are using to advertise. Some just don't want to bother learning or adapt. So there's that. And no not all the girls are flat rate. As I understand it, M's been around a long time so I think she just doesn't want to change her ways.

FreeWally
08-27-24, 12:15
Agreed. Bringing gifts for girls who are in this line of work automatically makes you a simp in my eyes.

The only thing I'll bring every once in awhile is a coffee from the Starbucks by Wla but that's ONLY if they ask me to bring them one and even then half the time they ask me I don't bring them shit LOL.No point in calling others simps and then doing the same. Just own it. It's pretty harmless and I know the few girls I bring things for. One kgirl is just learning English but speaks fluent Japanese from living there so I bring her unique treats from Japan. If it's good she'll have it then and there or share it with me, but I always say at the very end since food and sex don't mix (well, coffee right before the rinse is okay enough).

The only reason I brought that girl anything was by the 6th visit she did not believe me it was visit #6 and counted different. So I said if I see her again I'll check my journal and write the right number down for her next time, it's just my sense of humor. Now I bring her something with a labeled sticker on the bottom. Always something different, something most people have never tried. Last time was Shiroi Koibito from my Japan trip. The numbered gifts are a running gag I only do with her but also because I know her taste.

As I said I once considered bringing a pregnancy test for Bona, but you have to know a girl's sense of humor.

I take 1 kgirl out and 1 jgirl out and they are not going to do this out of gratitude. Every girl does it for her own reason, whether profit or enjoyment. I would not trust 90% of girls and I wouldn't get along with another 90%, so that leaves 1% or 2% at best. I just had my 3rd date. It's not for money, she likes the outdoors and adventure and is pretty young so we enjoy that together.

We are each going for our own enjoyment. Do what you enjoy as long as it doesn't attract attention or cause problems. I only bring tiny things that can be pocketed. Don't care about what other people online say about your own business and enjoyment. They certainly have their own things going on but rather than make fun of them how about we help each other sharing tips. Not enough of us in this world.

SaltWaterLbc
08-27-24, 12:28
Hey gents,

Looking to fill my sunny gap. Would love tan and athletic. Any suggestions?

AsianAssEater
08-27-24, 14:03
Her last day is the 31st for all Minji fans go fill her up before she leaves LA.

JohnHada
08-27-24, 15:51
Does anyone know which Becky this is? Can you share or PM me her reviews?

It can't be this Becky right because she's been here?

http://bookergray.com/la/Becky3/?sca=WLA

Contact Booker M.

Becky 5"5 110 lbs d cup back at wla.

TheWhiteDenzel
08-27-24, 16:25
No point in calling others simps and then doing the same. Just own it. It's pretty harmless and I know the few girls I bring things for. One kgirl is just learning English but speaks fluent Japanese from living there so I bring her unique treats from Japan. If it's good she'll have it then and there or share it with me, but I always say at the very end since food and sex don't mix (well, coffee right before the rinse is okay enough).

The only reason I brought that girl anything was by the 6th visit she did not believe me it was visit #6 and counted different. So I said if I see her again I'll check my journal and write the right number down for her next time, it's just my sense of humor. Now I bring her something with a labeled sticker on the bottom. Always something different, something most people have never tried. Last time was Shiroi Koibito from my Japan trip. The numbered gifts are a running gag I only do with her but also because I know her taste.

As I said I once considered bringing a pregnancy test for Bona, but you have to know a girl's sense of humor.

I take 1 kgirl out and 1 jgirl out and they are not going to do this out of gratitude. Every girl does it for her own reason, whether profit or enjoyment. I would not trust 90% of girls and I wouldn't get along with another 90%, so that leaves 1% or 2% at best. I just had my 3rd date. It's not for money, she likes the outdoors and adventure and is pretty young so we enjoy that together.

We are each going for our own enjoyment. Do what you enjoy as long as it doesn't attract attention or cause problems. I only bring tiny things that can be pocketed. Don't care about what other people online say about your own business and enjoyment. They certainly have their own things going on but rather than make fun of them how about we help each other sharing tips. Not enough of us in this world.Wait, you're currently dating a provider? I've been down that road and will never go down it again. No man, with any real self respect and or dignity, can develop genuine feelings for a female who fucks multiple men throughout the week and not have it affect him negatively. I'd rather be single and alone than deal with that shit again. I get it. These K-girls can be so cute, charming, fun and such a relief from dealing with these annoying, demanding American chicks, and the sexual intimacy with them that you pay for can easily lead some to develop a fondness for them that's more than just enjoyment of the service they provide. But it almost always leads to a bummer scene. The more emotionally invested you get, the worst it'll be when she flips out on you or her cockupation starts fucking with your head and heart.

BobLove
08-27-24, 16:33
Wait, you're currently dating a provider? I've been down that road and will never go down it again. No man, with any real self respect and or dignity, can develop genuine feelings for a female who fucks multiple men throughout the week and not have it affect him negatively. I'd rather be single and alone than deal with that shit again. I get it. These K-girls can be so cute, charming, fun and such a relief from dealing with these annoying, demanding American chicks, and the sexual intimacy with them that you pay for can easily lead some to develop a fondness for them that's more than just enjoyment of the service they provide. But it almost always leads to a bummer scene. The more emotionally invested you get, the worst it'll be when she flips out on you or her cockupation starts fucking with your head and heart.Dating a kgirl usually leads to:

- can I borrow money?

- can you cosign apartment?

- fake marriage?

Heizenberg
08-27-24, 18:01
Her last day is the 31st for all Minji fans go fill her up before she leaves LA.I've heard her service is deteriorating so maybe she needs a break.

Stonkz
08-27-24, 18:57
Bruh, what if the dude wanted her to stack donuts on his mandingo like a game? LOL.LOL now you got me thinking are these guys just bringing stuff for props.

And no one cares if you simp. We just warning you guys. Never heard of a happy ending.

KGirlSavant
08-27-24, 19:16
Bruh, what if the dude wanted her to stack donuts on his mandingo like a game? LOL.Ew, what if that was a sick kink of a kgirl. Knowingly handing out used donuts to unsuspect mongers. Taylor motherucking Rain did a scene with donuts. It was pretty hot I might try that with a kgirl now haha.

Big Zhang Mang
08-27-24, 20:11
LOL now you got me thinking are these guys just bringing stuff for props.

And no one cares if you simp. We just warning you guys. Never heard of a happy ending.I made sure the deal was in tact on the box before I took them LOL. I bring my own fuckin' towel and body soap to these appointments. I don't give a fuck. Those towels they use are paper thin and rough as shit.

Omfgitzjin
08-27-24, 20:58
Dating a kgirl usually leads to:

- can I borrow money?

- fake marriage?100%. I've gotten the apartment and marriage thing at least 6 xs already LOL.

KGirlSavant
08-27-24, 21:27
100%. I've gotten the apartment and marriage thing at least 6 xs already LOL.Speaking of co-signing apartments. A well known Bay area org asks for I'd and Paystub Without anything blurred out. Mongers are stupid enough to give that info. The org used his info to lease an apartment and he found out the hard way. I was lucky enough to be grandfathered in so I don't have to deal with that bullshit.

Vulcan1009
08-27-24, 21:39
100%. I've gotten the apartment and marriage thing at least 6 xs already LOL.The one I dated before likes to show off, instead of asking me for stuff, she usually buys me meals, LOL.

But I do take her to places to visit, the only money I have spend, was on food we ate, LOL.

Christophe1
08-27-24, 21:50
Wow, that was fast. She's already gone from the Kbliss site. Wonder if she left town or if she just rebranded again.She is in DC under her new name, Sumatra. I think it is in Springfield, VA. Chu is there too. Those Federal workers are crying, oh baby, give me some of that K-love. As many that served time in Korea understand it is the land of milk and honey.

Upon my adolescent research, this was you.

"This girl is fantastic! As described, and photos are accurate! Service is great; highly recommended!

Who changed first? Also, where did Moody go? Where is the Slicer?

It really hurts my feelings because I am on your side guys. Some girls say to me that compared to their old life of poverty they are living in heaven.

StorMalt1
08-27-24, 22:26
There's only one, someone who was actually rather well liked here, that I saw enough times that we started meeting and hanging out. Although we didn't really "date", I definitely got those questions LOL. Glad I did not give in even if it was almost tempting. Definitely still ended up paying for a lot of things, including the temporary place she stayed at before I dropped her off at LAX when she moved back to Korea. We exchange messages occasionally.

Dating a kgirl usually leads to:

- can I borrow money?

- fake marriage?

FreeWally
08-27-24, 22:52
Wait, you're currently dating a provider? I've been down that road and will never go down it again. No man, with any real self respect and or dignity, can develop genuine feelings for a female who fucks multiple men throughout the week and not have it affect him negatively. I'd rather be single and alone than deal with that shit again. I get it. These K-girls can be so cute, charming, funI'm dating multiple providers, two this week. I have no romantic feelings for them, too old for that. When I take my kgirl out on an adventure, we both have fun doing mutual interest. I show her some local spots. On her free time that's what she's doing anyways. She is not like other kgirls and why I picked her. I literally review her so other guys can contribute. I don't even give her the best review like I do with Bona, all my reviews are honest and I am not biased. I did not choose her for looks or sex but because we get along really well. In any case, she chose her work I'm not going to stop her.

I certainly don't find her cute, there are way hotter girls but I wouldn't trust or get along with them. She is just a nice person. She is not money centric and has never asked me for a penny. And you know what, she never will. Known her a long time. Our relationship is based only on fun. Why would I care who she's fucking I have no feelings like that for her. I shared one story a while back.

I realized for me it is quite the opposite. I already fucked this girl so the pressure is off. And I'm long past caring who she fucked, maybe 10 years ago I'd care. So I took her to a strip club and she explored her sexuality. Picked a girl I already knew. Seeing a girl you already fucked touching a stripper you find attractive all over - tits and ass - is a wonderful thing to see with your eyes. When I dated regular women, there was always pressure and expectation of oh what will she think of me next. But here, I don't give a fuck. I already fucked her and I couldn't possibly get or want anything more from her. It's quite the opposite of attachment. As long as she enjoys every date, we do another. I certainly enjoyed it too. We are not in a relationship. She knows I'm fucking other women too.

I have said before no girl will go out for you out of gratitude. They do it for profit or their own enjoyment. The kgirl does it for her own enjoyment. Our dates are for free but to teach her good habits I gave her money after date 1 and 2. In case she meets another customer and tries it with him. Date 3 I did something different for her. Every date is completely different, always something she's never done before.

The jgirl is doing it for profit. Super young and cute. So I have a different approach and we only do things that are mutually beneficial. There is also the potential I will see her in Japan but it's a first so don't know if it'll happen until it does. I mean, I have the money I don't care either way if you've read my guides on Japan. Only regret is both girls are in Socal at the same time. Did not plan on that.

I get what you're saying when I was 15 years younger I had the problems you describe. So I'm kinda long past that phase. Which is why I recommend against dating for most people because they are going to have to go through that shit first before they rethink what they want.

Edit: Added a chat about a beach trip we took. Put it this way, if I took you there we'd have a good time too. It is not romantic.

AsianBaller1
08-27-24, 23:54
Personally, I believe you shouldn't seek advice from others. Just go with the flow and trust your heart. Don't let others' experiences or opinions sway you—you're unique, and maybe even better than them.

Pursue what you love, and then come back to share your stories with pride.

Chancas
08-27-24, 23:58
LOL now you got me thinking are these guys just bringing stuff for props.

And no one cares if you simp. We just warning you guys. Never heard of a happy ending.Personally I would never think about getting involved with one, but I heard Lohan married a client.

StorMalt1
08-28-24, 00:00
I haven't seen anyone since Eunji so it's been a hot minute. I haven't reached out to Jane yet but assuming she's okay with me after a 2 year hiatus, am I going to be fine with Lena, Minji, or Ina? I can only afford to do this once in a while, and the list of girls in general now feels overwhelming, and the talk about the upcharging for many of the others scares me off.

Toebias
08-28-24, 00:54
Hello first post. Any intel on Luck from bookergray? Tried search bar and didn't find much.

PumpNDump
08-28-24, 10:13
Booker M. Ella is newly listed and starting today. Perhaps some of you Norcal horndogs can provide some intel on her.

Taliesin92
08-28-24, 11:39
Hello first post. Any intel on Luck from bookergray? Tried search bar and didn't find much.Assuming it's the same Lucky who worked in Orange County until a couple months ago, she is incredibly hot. Her pics are real. The fourth pic where she's on her hands and knees is the best one. She looks exactly like that. Great little spinner body. Nice implants. Excellent skills. She speaks decent English.

I heard she was moving to Koreatown, and it looks like the move is complete. Odd, though, that she's not listed with CAKD (at least not at the moment). I don't see her on the CAKD site. That was her booker in OC. Looks like she's being booked by Gray in Ktown.

https://bookergray.com/la/Lucky/?sca=KTOWN

TheWhiteDenzel
08-28-24, 14:00
I'm dating multiple providers, two this week. I have no romantic feelings for them, too old for that. When I take my kgirl out on an adventure, we both have fun doing mutual interest. I show her some local spots. On her free time that's what she's doing anyways. She is not like other kgirls and why I picked her. I literally review her so other guys can contribute. I don't even give her the best review like I do with Bona, all my reviews are honest and I am not biased. I did not choose her for looks or sex but because we get along really well. In any case, she chose her work I'm not going to stop her.

I certainly don't find her cute, there are way hotter girls but I wouldn't trust or get along with them. She is just a nice person. She is not money centric and has never asked me for a penny. And you know what, she never will. Known her a long time. Our relationship is based only on fun. Why would I care who she's fucking I have no feelings like that for her. I shared one story a while back.

I realized for me it is quite the opposite. I already fucked this girl so the pressure is off. And I'm long past caring who she fucked, maybe 10 years ago I'd care. So I took her to a strip club and she explored her sexuality. Picked a girl I already knew. Seeing a girl you already fucked touching a stripper you find attractive all over - tits and ass - is a wonderful thing to see with your eyes. When I dated regular women, there was always pressure and expectation of oh what will she think of me next. But here, I don't give a fuck. I already fucked her and I couldn't possibly get or want anything more from her. It's quite the opposite of attachment. As long as she enjoys every date, we do another. I certainly enjoyed it too. We are not in a relationship. She knows I'm fucking other women too.

I have said before no girl will go out for you out of gratitude. They do it for profit or their own enjoyment. The kgirl does it for her own enjoyment. Our dates are for free but to teach her good habits I gave her money after date 1 and 2. In case she meets another customer and tries it with him. Date 3 I did something different for her. Every date is completely different, always something she's never done before.

The jgirl is doing it for profit. Super young and cute. So I have a different approach and we only do things that are mutually beneficial. There is also the potential I will see her in Japan but it's a first so don't know if it'll happen until it does. I mean, I have the money I don't care either way if you've read my guides on Japan. Only regret is both girls are in Socal at the same time. Did not plan on that.

I get what you're saying when I was 15 years younger I had the problems you describe. So I'm kinda long past that phase. Which is why I recommend against dating for most people because they are going to have to go through that shit first before they rethink what they want.

Edit: Added a chat about a beach trip we took. Put it this way, if I took you there we'd have a good time too. It is not romantic.Well right on man. Seems like you've got it all in a good perspective.

PumpNDump
08-28-24, 15:22
Kbliss humpday hoecall.

Jisoo and Lucy start tomorrow.

AsianAssEater
08-28-24, 17:55
Assuming it's the same Lucky who worked in Orange County until a couple months ago, she is incredibly hot. Her pics are real. The fourth pic where she's on her hands and knees is the best one. She looks exactly like that. Great little spinner body. Nice implants. Excellent skills. She speaks decent English.

I heard she was moving to Koreatown, and it looks like the move is complete. Odd, though, that she's not listed with CAKD (at least not at the moment). I don't see her on the CAKD site. That was her booker in OC. Looks like she's being booked by Gray in Ktown.wonderful booty on Lucky. Nice, round, & jiggly

HiKeke
08-28-24, 18:22
Seems like new booker on HX is one of the few listing Jisoo starting tomorrow. Checked around and confirmed legit.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/redkgirls

BuildingGuy
08-28-24, 19:06
Strong recommendation for Yami who is with Kay - https://www.nanakgirls.com/copy-of-emily-wla-4 and M - https://myalbum.com/album/4kabnxqWpW4e/. Exactly like her pictures but 5 years older (likely mid -30's). Her boobs are more like D than C. Her service and enthusiasm were over the top. Solid 8 for looks and body; 9+ for service. Things are looking up at Sawtelle.

Chuminh
08-28-24, 19:40
Assuming it's the same Lucky who worked in Orange County until a couple months ago, she is incredibly hot. Her pics are real. The fourth pic where she's on her hands and knees is the best one. She looks exactly like that. Great little spinner body. Nice implants. Excellent skills. She speaks decent English.

I heard she was moving to Koreatown, and it looks like the move is complete. Odd, though, that she's not listed with CAKD (at least not at the moment). I don't see her on the CAKD site. That was her booker in OC. Looks like she's being booked by Gray in Ktown.

https://bookergray.com/la/Lucky/?sca=KTOWNSeen her a year or two ago.

Pictures are her but P.S. To make slimmer. She's a bit curvier IRL.

Service was impeccable. High energy, I remember 69'ing & she squirted all in my mouth!

Taliesin92
08-28-24, 19:57
By any chance, does anybody know what happened to Arina? Is she gone gone, as in, back to South Korea? Or just taking a break? Or working somewhere else? Real bummer that this little sweetie is no longer in MW. My favorite location. PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

Resilient John
08-28-24, 20:41
I haven't seen anyone since Eunji so it's been a hot minute. I haven't reached out to Jane yet but assuming she's okay with me after a 2 year hiatus, am I going to be fine with Lena, Minji, or Ina? I can only afford to do this once in a while, and the list of girls in general now feels overwhelming, and the talk about the upcharging for many of the others scares me off.I think it would help to spell out what you are looking for? Big tits? Ass? Service? Youth? MILF?

Big Zhang Mang
08-28-24, 21:01
By any chance, does anybody know what happened to Arina? Is she gone gone, as in, back to South Korea? Or just taking a break? Or working somewhere else? Real bummer that this little sweetie is no longer in MW. My favorite location. PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.She's somewhere over in the East Coast. I think NY. Not 100% sure, but pretty damn sure.

UnknownSD
08-28-24, 21:41
$600/ hr for Poppy for GFE. Is she worth it? Has anyone seen her? It states that her pics are real. Man, prices are really going up.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/poppy

StorMalt1
08-28-24, 21:51
I think it would help to spell out what you are looking for? Big tits? Ass? Service? Youth? MILF?True. Face and service more than anything. I don't care about cup size or ass size, big or medium or small is all fine. Same with age, though I would lean younger.

I am taking a chance with Minji though, already made an appointment. Would still like to hear about anyone who was as good as or better than Eunji in the service and face depts.

Underdog1
08-28-24, 22:35
No point in calling others simps and then doing the same. Just own it. It's pretty harmless and I know the few girls I bring things for. One kgirl is just learning English but speaks fluent Japanese from living there so I bring her unique treats from Japan. If it's good she'll have it then and there or share it with me, but I always say at the very end since food and sex don't mix (well, coffee right before the rinse is okay enough).

We are each going for our own enjoyment. Do what you enjoy as long as it doesn't attract attention or cause problems. I only bring tiny things that can be pocketed. Don't care about what other people online say about your own business and enjoyment. They certainly have their own things going on but rather than make fun of them how about we help each other sharing tips. Not enough of us in this world.IMHO if you brought bona a pregnancy test she would probably curse you out in Korean after she stuck it up your arse, this girl does have a temper.

TraderJoesFan
08-28-24, 23:36
So I've seen 1 girl on PD but from 2 years ago. I'm currently unemployed but got some cash. Which booker would take me?

KGirlSavant
08-29-24, 00:09
IMHO if you brought bona a pregnancy test she would probably curse you out in Korean after she stuck it up your arse, this girl does have a temper.Can she fight?

KGirlSavant
08-29-24, 00:12
Kbliss humpday hoecall.

Jisoo and Lucy start tomorrow.Interestingly Lucy is no longer Sesanggirls exclusive. I assume business is slow for everyone not named Nali.

Taliesin92
08-29-24, 00:15
She's somewhere over in the East Coast. I think NY. Not 100% sure, but pretty damn sure.Oh well. She was fun while she lasted. Thanks for the update, brutha.

Slicer4
08-29-24, 00:49

https://bookergray.com/la/Lucky/?sca=KTOWNYep, ktown now with 'Chanel' logos all over her room and bathroom, LOL. Enjoy!

FreeWally
08-29-24, 01:11
IMHO if you brought bona a pregnancy test she would probably curse you out in Korean after she stuck it up your arse, this girl does have a temper.I think she would hit me because she knows me too well. She knows I'm weak. Even when I manage to hide that I'm a simp until I cum, after that I start cuddling and telling her how great she is. So on my repeat visit the jig is up. She is a man-eater.

Someone once said they got the "you cum quick" demand from Bona. I explained to him she gives you about 10 minutes of dick in pussy and 3 to 4 positions max before she says that. She'd rather you msog her than go too long. Maybe that just applies to larger guys, she has a tight pussy and will even prefer bb to avoid the added girth of a condom. People have reported her oferring bb mid-sex calling it 'service' or begging for free bb instead of condom even when she was upcharge.

Well on my 5th visit I had already annoyed her with some unintentional roughness fucking her on the floor. I had intended doggy on a carpet on the floor with her on her hands. But the moment we start fucking she drops her face down to the ground. It was my fault for not noticing we were off the carpet and her face was directly against the cold wood floor. She didn't say anything but was clearly pissed after that and I realized it when I finally looked at her face instead of her little ass. She asked if I was going rough on her today on purpose, she said I seem like a different person today and maybe I was just taking it out on her. I'm sorry it's not like that I say. This argument continues for the next 5 minutes of sex as I re-assure her I'm not trying to be rough today. But the next problem is I blew past that 10 minute limit and she asked me to cum quick. I tried ignoring her, I tried reassuring her, but time stretched on and I couldn't cum.

Well it was 20 minutes of dick in pussy and I was at my 5th position and asked for the 6th when she shot back "No. You law down now! I do it now!" She proceeded to tell me I am not a man as she started to jerk me off. I am not good enough for her pussy I guess or rather she is tired of getting fucked. Apart from my earlier mistake I'm gentle despite taking forever.

So I calmly explained to her that it was my mistake earlier yes but I will not be jerked off by any kgirl not now or ever. I'd rather just shower if she won't have sex. She said something I couldn't understand and sat on my cock while trash talking me about everything I did wrong this session so far. I said I was sorry several times and gave explanations I don't think she understood. And I just did what she said for the rest of the session because she was taking control. I mean I like that but it was also oddly terrifying having sex with an angry person insulting you. She didn't stop trash talking me the whole rest of the session. My personal weakness is I'm afraid to disappoint people so I'm stuck here. She tried to fuck me furiously different ways as I followed her instructions one after the other to try to get me to cum. They never work.

I tell her I don't think I can cum but I'm good, she refuses to give in and really wants to see me cum, so this goes back and forth a bit. I tell her this sometimes happens no matter the girl. She is still insulting my manliness at this point saying I am a bad man (previous 4 sessions she has a thing where she calls me a good man don't know why). I keep apologizing and mid-thrusts will add little snippets of explanations to her like "I'm just old" or "it's okay" and "let's stop now". Her English is so limited that's all I can say to her.

I think I came a little and told her there you go. That calmed her down a bit. We settled things by translator and I realized in hindsight she didn't understand most of what I said until now. One complaint she had by translator was I pre-came earlier and just continued having sex with her another 15 minutes instead of a shower or break (i.e. msog instead of a marathon). She had brought this up at 5 minutes but I dismissed it. So I tell her that since 5 years ago I can't even tell I pre-came, I honestly didn't know. I actually had this same conversation with Baby Ayaka / Misha / Momo-k too so it's a recurring theme of pre-cumming without noticing. Also probably why I couldn't cum after 20 minutes in hindsight. I was still apologizing to her in the shower though, I wanted to be able to see her a 6th time with a clean slate. I kept explaining and apologizing as we got out, and even getting dressed going to the door. She we getting better and even asked does that mean I'm going to see her again (I said yes). And by the last moments we were good. She said okay you are a good man. We banged many times after.

Baby Ayaka is back in OC right now btw. Ad photos are fake but it's her.

So in summary, I think a joke like a pregnancy test gift would get me beaten by a kgirl for the first time. I've visited her too many times, she knows what she can get away with. When I got treated and switched to no-bb around my 7th visit she made me ask repeatedly for a condom. On my 8th visit I had to ask 7 times. She knew what she was doing, she enjoyed making me beg. Wouldn't have done it to a new customer of course. I have a good memory about this and she gave me an excuse every time I asked. I was not about to try and tip a girl for condom and kept begging. She finally snatched one out of a crevice (there is a gap in the corner of the headboard of the bedframe) - she was hiding them!

In hindsight I have a thing for sassy skinny girls - Priva / Nicole, Cherry FA / SDAG, etc.. Bona is at least not Priva sassy that girl delighted in tricking guys into cumming early. She straight up said so. Anyways maybe I should just snatch the condom out of the headboard gap next time. If I play it right I can probably make her laugh instead of angry. Look for the pink "fluff" headboard it's on the left corner gap last time I went.

Big Zhang Mang
08-29-24, 01:29
Oh well. She was fun while she lasted. Thanks for the update, brutha.Yeah. I totally mixed up Arina for Arin the J girl. My bad! I actually have zero clue where Arina's at. But, she's due for a vacation, no? She was over here for at least a couple months. I can imagine they got to' go home and hang out until they can get another visa.

AsianAssEater
08-29-24, 01:34
So what's the deal with this chick she's been here awhile. Obviously using fake pictures, but I find it surprising no one has seen her yet or are y'all gatekeeping.

AsianAssEater
08-29-24, 01:38
Alright bois I'm dropping this here so we can band together and not allow her to succeed with upcharge.

I'm not sure if it's a typo or not but she's listed as an upcharge chick now. WE RIOT.

Taliesin92
08-29-24, 01:56
I think she would hit me because she knows me too well. She knows I'm weak. Even when I manage to hide that I'm a simp until I cum, after that I start cuddling and telling her how great she is. So on my repeat visit the jig is up. She is a man-eater.Dude, that story is hilarious! I've seen Bona / Daphne / Crystal etc about a dozen times in LA and OC, and I've never seen that side of her. She's always been rather demure and submissive with me. Very good at following directions. But, after reading this, I almost want to make her mad, just so I can see that side of her personality. LOL!

By the way, now that Bona is way down in SD for the time being, is there anyone up here (LA / OC) who you think is similar to her in body type, skills and personality? I'm not going to drive all the way down to SD just for her, but if there is a Bona-look-alike closer to me, then I'd like to spend some time with that gal.

FreeWally
08-29-24, 02:00
Dude, that story is hilarious! I've seen Bona / Daphne / Crystal etc about a dozen times in LA and OC, and I've never seen that side of her. She's always been rather demure and submissive with me. Very good at following directions. But, after reading this, I almost want to make her mad, just so I can see that side of her personality. LOL!

By the way, now that Bona is way down in SD for the time being, is there anyone up here (LA / OC) who you think is similar to her in body type, skills and personality? I'm not going to drive all the way down to SD just for her, but if there is a Bona-look-alike closer to me, then I'd like to spend some time with that gal.Bona was demure my first visit. I don't mind when girls sass I actually prefer it, so now you see how far that can go. I regretted getting her upset, it was just a combination of embarrassing things.

I've been seeing girls in OC this week. I even asked the OC board to pick girls for me, I will TOFTT if necessary:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7009887&viewfull=1#post7009887
I heard Baby Suger and Baby Evian are both young at least. Trying to book Baby Suger but hard to line up the schedule. I ended up with Soyul and will post her full review when I have more time. She is super petite and very new, shy but kind of charming and let's me run a marathon on her. It is really going to be up to your taste because her body is tiny, she has natural sagging tits maybe B cup. Looks nice to me but some guys don't like so just FYI.

I've said this before but the two most similar girls to Bona in body shape I know are both about 17 and 13 years older. Kiko / Tomi / Pink that everyone knows, and Cherry SDAG. Priva as well but she is off East Coast doing something else.

RockItAllNite
08-29-24, 09:07
True. Face and service more than anything. I don't care about cup size or ass size, big or medium or small is all fine. Same with age, though I would lean younger.

I am taking a chance with Minji though, already made an appointment. Would still like to hear about anyone who was as good as or better than Eunji in the service and face depts.You should say what "service" means to you, to get true recommendations. It means different things to different people.

PumpNDump
08-29-24, 11:10
Booker M selection. Does any NorCal horndogs recognize Ella?

PumpNDump
08-29-24, 11:51
Kbliss availability roster.

Kimberly Ann Ina Asela Ina Lucy Jisoo.

TryMeBltch
08-29-24, 12:06
So what's the deal with this chick she's been here awhile. Obviously using fake pictures, but I find it surprising no one has seen her yet or are y'all gatekeeping.Save your money.

KGConn
08-29-24, 13:25
You should say what "service" means to you, to get true recommendations. It means different things to different people.Exactly this. I've seen a lot of reviews saying Ina doesn't have good service but to me her service is amazing.

JohnHada
08-29-24, 14:09
Although Lucy is not exclusive at Sesanggirls anymore and booking with kbliss too, Lucy is ONLY seeing her Regular clients even at kbliss.

So I was declined seeing Lucy at kbliss since I'm not her regular.

Can anyone try with kbliss as non-regular and PM me if you got in or is it just me?

Interestingly Lucy is no longer Sesanggirls exclusive. I assume business is slow for everyone not named Nali.

TD Leafs
08-29-24, 15:21
Although Lucy is not exclusive at Sesanggirls anymore and booking with kbliss too, Lucy is ONLY seeing her Regular clients even at kbliss.

Can anyone try with kbliss as non-regular and PM me if you got in or is it just me?That is stupid way of doing business unless 2 bookers combined business together.

So Kbliss has to check with SS to see if your regular or not?

AsianAssEater
08-29-24, 15:49
Booker M selection. Does any NorCal horndogs recognize Ella?

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=396521

Here are her reviews. Seems like she's a mid tier kgirl. Prob won't last long in wla.

Taliesin92
08-29-24, 15:49

So I was declined seeing Lucy at kbliss since I'm not her regular.That's interesting. I didn't know Lucy had such restrictions. Thank goodness I've been a regular customer of hers for quite a while!

Maybe that will change. I remember many popular k-girls from the past, including the legendary Sexy Lohan, who had restricted customer lists. But it really wasn't that hard to break through if you spent enough money with her booker. She would make exceptions.

StorMalt1
08-29-24, 17:28
Brief bit on Minji, which might be useless since many of you have seen her a bunch and her last day is soon anyway. In any case, I do think she's incredibly pretty. I'm not sure if I see the Jung Hoyeon face as someone suggested, but regardless she has a type of face that I love.

She was friendly enough and did what I asked the few times I did without any reluctance. I wanted to see if she would initiate anything like kissing but she didn't. I was expecting that based on some of the reviews I've seen and the few mentions of her seeming a bit burnt out. So definitely a lack of enthusiasm as we moved from the shower to some chest licking and a BBBJ. Then we went through the basic 3 positions before I finished via HJ as we were LFK. After cleaning up we just laid on her bed and chatted for about 15 min. The timing was a little awkward because it wouldn't have been enough for a second shot, so this was fine.

She does seem in dire need of a break based on our conversation, so I'm glad she's going to get it. I feel a little mixed because a part of me doesn't want to repeat but the other part wants to see her before she leaves because I'm just so attracted to that face, and I think a second session might go a little nicer.

StorMalt1
08-29-24, 17:37
Fair enough. I guess "service" alone is very vague and now that I have to give a definition of what I have in mind, I'm not sure what I mean.

I guess overall I would like to find someone who takes a bit of initiative and shows a bit of enthusiasm. And I guess it shows in the little details, like going for a little preview in the shower without being asked or giving lots of eye contact throughout the session.

And maybe apart from the vague service stuff, someone with a bubbly personality?

Exactly this. I've seen a lot of reviews saying Ina doesn't have good service but to me her service is amazing.
You should say what "service" means to you, to get true recommendations. It means different things to different people.

Kent747
08-29-24, 19:35

Can anyone try with kbliss as non-regular and PM me if you got in or is it just me?Lucy also on gangnam:

https://gangnamgirls.co/lucy

AsianAssEater
08-29-24, 20:17
Fair enough. I guess "service" alone is very vague and now that I have to give a definition of what I have in mind, I'm not sure what I mean.

I guess overall I would like to find someone who takes a bit of initiative and shows a bit of enthusiasm. And I guess it shows in the little details, like going for a little preview in the shower without being asked or giving lots of eye contact throughout the session.

And maybe apart from the vague service stuff, someone with a bubbly personality?For me a service queen is someone who has no rules. Whatever I want to do within reason she should already be getting into position and taking it with a smile. If I want slow and sensual her tongue has to be primed and ready for me to suck on.

And once I go full on primal, she's not running away instead she is also going full primal with me.

That for me is a service queen.

EasyPeasyDong
08-29-24, 21:01
So what's the deal with this chick she's been here awhile. Obviously using fake pictures, but I find it surprising no one has seen her yet or are y'all gatekeeping.She's getting traction and repeats so sounds good. I'm heading down to LA from NorCal soon and hope to see her. Booker said she's getting good feedback about her.

FreeWally
08-29-24, 21:06
For me a service queen is someone who has no rules. Whatever I want to do within reason she should already be getting into position and taking it with a smile. If I want slow and sensual her tongue has to be primed and ready for me to suck on.

And once I go full on primal, she's not running away instead she is also going full primal with me.

That for me is a service queen.This is it. I am never disappointed when an older woman opens the door, because I know I'm getting fucked. The tongue is deeper, the BBBJ sloppier, the fucking harder and more active. Past a certain age the average service goes up fast because those are the only milfs that get hired at a korg. Yes I prefer young cute girls but it is a lot of work, the tongue is shallow, the BBBJ soft and gentle. They can't do this, they can't do that.

I always remember during shower one kgirl washed my ass really thoroughly. Just really focused on it. Why would you do that? Then back on bed she rimmed me. I can still remember the feeling 10 years later. I got my revenge on her with no holds barred sex, spreading her asshole how do you like that now. Well she loved it. Anything I wanted and I finally leave after there's basically nothing left I can do to her.

With newer girls as we change sex positions I show them where to put their hands or adjust their position. Not the milfs. All I'm saying.

KGirlSavant
08-29-24, 21:24
Lucy also on gangnam:

https://gangnamgirls.co/lucyInteresting if she is only seeing regular clients then why advertise on other orgs. The whole point of advertising on different orgs is to attract new clients. Makes no sense unless all these orgs are connected somehow.

BuildingGuy
08-29-24, 22:16
Contact Booker M.

Becky 5"5 110 lbs d cup back at wla.Any reviews of Becky2? Curious that Becky3/ Paige (who gives great service) is also at Bookergray.

Vulcan1009
08-29-24, 22:29
Have anyone seen Ann in WLA? She is a D cup!

Look like a return visit though.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ann

StorMalt1
08-29-24, 22:36
Good thoughts. I would agree from the past older women I saw, particularly with Newtop although I forget their names now. Sia was one of them, and there's one other that comes to mind but I don't remember her name. She also washed my ass thoroughly and then rimmed me in the shower which felt incredible.

I don't know if I need someone who lives up to both of your standards for service queen as I don't need the action to be that hot and heavy. I kind of like slow and gentle a lot of the time. But good tongue action and sloppy head do sound great. I think I just need a bit more enthusiasm and warmth than I got from Minji, but her face really did a lot for me.

For me a service queen is someone who has no rules. Whatever I want to do within reason she should already be getting into position and taking it with a smile. If I want slow and sensual her tongue has to be primed and ready for me to suck on.

That for me is a service queen.

This is it. I am never disappointed when an older woman opens the door, because I know I'm getting fucked. The tongue is deeper, the BBBJ sloppier, the fucking harder and more active. Past a certain age the average service goes up fast because those are the only milfs that get hired at a korg. Yes I prefer young cute girls but it is a lot of work, the tongue is shallow, the BBBJ soft and gentle. They can't do this, they can't do that.

I always remember during shower one kgirl washed my ass really thoroughly. Just really focused on it. Why would you do that? Then back on bed she rimmed me. I can still remember the feeling 10 years later. I got my revenge on her with no holds barred sex, spreading her asshole how do you like that now. Well she loved it. Anything I wanted and I finally leave after there's basically nothing left I can do to her.

With newer girls as we change sex positions I show them where to put their hands or adjust their position. Not the milfs. All I'm saying.

GBenson3
08-30-24, 01:23
Alright bois I'm dropping this here so we can band together and not allow her to succeed with upcharge.

I'm not sure if it's a typo or not but she's listed as an upcharge chick now. WE RIOT.Oh hell no.

If you look at the page it says "copy of Jennie. " so I'm hoping its a typo. I want to go back so bad but not upcharged.

NO way.

Resilient John
08-30-24, 02:14

And maybe apart from the vague service stuff, someone with a bubbly personality?Of Jane's girls that I've seen, aside from the personality aspect, Ina, Lena, Maya, Baby Peach, Lucia / Yami, Becky, Nora, Sienna, Arina, Lucky, and Niya all do what you listed. Some do this more or better than others but that's to be expected. Read up on each to see what meshes well with what you're looking for.

RockItAllNite
08-30-24, 07:40
Brief bit on Minji, which might be useless since many of you have seen her a bunch and her last day is soon anyway. In any case, I do think she's incredibly pretty. I'm not sure if I see the Jung Hoyeon face as someone suggested, but regardless she has a type of face that I love.

She was friendly enough and did what I asked the few times I did without any reluctance. I wanted to see if she would initiate anything like kissing but she didn't. I was expecting that based on some of the reviews I've seen and the few mentions of her seeming a bit burnt out. So definitely a lack of enthusiasm as we moved from the shower to some chest licking and a BBBJ. Then we went through the basic 3 positions before I finished via HJ as we were LFK. After cleaning up we just laid on her bed and chatted for about 15 min. The timing was a little awkward because it wouldn't have been enough for a second shot, so this was fine.

She does seem in dire need of a break based on our conversation, so I'm glad she's going to get it. I feel a little mixed because a part of me doesn't want to repeat but the other part wants to see her before she leaves because I'm just so attracted to that face, and I think a second session might go a little nicer.So her great legs, heart-shaped ass, and small waist have nothing to do with repeats for you?

PumpNDump
08-30-24, 10:35
Book and repeat through Booker M, to get your repeat visits and bday discount.

StorMalt1
08-30-24, 11:40
Of Jane's girls that I've seen, aside from the personality aspect, Ina, Lena, Maya, Baby Peach, Lucia / Yami, Becky, Nora, Sienna, Arina, Lucky, and Niya all do what you listed. Some do this more or better than others but that's to be expected. Read up on each to see what meshes well with what you're looking for.Appreciate the names! I'll dig into what I can read about them.

So her great legs, heart-shaped ass, and small waist have nothing to do with repeats for you?They definitely help but honestly I wasn't really focused on them.

PumpNDump
08-30-24, 12:00
Kbliss Friday fun lineup.

Kimberly Ann Ina Asela Lucy Jisoo Diane.

FreeWally
08-30-24, 12:46
I don't know if I need someone who lives up to both of your standards for service queen as I don't need the action to be that hot and heavy. I kind of like slow and gentle a lot of the time. But good tongue action and sloppy head do sound great. I think I just need a bit more enthusiasm and warmth than I got from Minji, but her face really did a lot for me.Well that's just the definition of service queen, I'm not looking for that even. Like I got rimmed one time and I can still remember the amazing feeling 10 years later, it felt great and exciting. But it's not for me apart from the novelty so I've never asked for it again. And when I see a cute young girl I want her to dial it up but not to that level. But you asked what a service queen was.

Yes, we all want the cute and younger girls to do full tongue action and sloppy head, I think that is a fair and popular opinion. But you hit the most important point. Pretty much 99% of guys want something more than service or looks as a bare minimum first. It's for a girl to have a great attitude and allow everything. I have had girls that had low skills but because they had a great attitude and effort and one other asset like a really cute face or a great ass, I considered her a repeat and above average visit. So here I am splitting skills vs attitude rather than grouping them as service, because they can easily be 180 opposites from girl to girl.

Like Nancy was cute agehao style and let me do everything no holds barred, dick in pussy 60 minutes straight (I actually extended her to 100 minutes 60+40), great ass. Her active skills didn't matter because I could finally unleash like an artist and also run a marathon on her. One of the best experiences ever even though there's two dozen girls I find more attractive and 50 with more trained skills. She beat them all with attitude and effort. Nothing was off limits and she was just cute enough for that to really matter. But she was below average skill, trying her best to learn and catch up. Low skill high attitude, a newbie who will someday be fantastic overall.

The second worst experience I ever had was a girl that was actually super cute, young, good body. She could have had zero skills and I'd have been very happy. But first, her BBBJ lasted 30 seconds. Yes, seconds. I remember it clearly because she was hot and I got hard and when she saw my erection she said it's time. Like Baby Sugar the other day says she is a low service girl but she sucked me 7 minutes straight most of it when I was hard. Well okay whatever let's fuck. Maybe 1 out of 5 girls give me the "you cum soon" speech around 10 minutes. She said it at 2 minutes, even said it twice. This was a huge turn off because of how early it was, so I just did as fast as I could because I was done with her and leaving. 3+ minutes of action total, my appointment was 11 am and it was 11:06 (no shower). She asked me if I wanted shower after and I said no I'm going to leave early. She got up and asked if it was good. I said yeah you look good. She asked me if I was now her girlfriend. Okay, that's strike three she is out and I'm done talking to her because if I have nothing nice to say I won't say anything at all. She saw I was getting dressed to go and no longer responding to her, so she suddenly got up and blocked me from leaving. She asked if there was a problem and I sighed and said no just let me go. No really, let me go. This was Bibi.

I've had a few girls rush me a little, no big deal. But only her in 70 girls made me speedrun a session in 6 minutes from entering the door.

Baby Sugar in contrast sucks cock plenty and takes my various requests, lets me go at her a long time every position I want. That's what I wanted that day, and it helps she is really cute and skinny. Never a single strike on service like Bibi (saying "you cum soon", etc..) even though they are both cute. So even though she isn't very active after the bbbj, she does everything I asked for. The kissing with a tongue piercing is interesting and helps too. I suppose an older milf I'd have a few more requests, it's different every time. But I just want every request to be me whatever it is that day.

I even tried to leave 5 minutes early in a 60 min appointment but she said no rush and we chatted a little more. She did the cutest dance for me in her gothic lolita dress, that was a first in a session. Then at the door warned me I better have all my stuff cuz she's not letting me back in. That's the kind of sass I prefer. I'd repeat but have no idea when or where she works in the future.

Once you've had 50 or 100 girls you notice it's not the looks or the skill but the attitude that matters first. The other things fall apart without it. I have had girls who had no idea what they were doing (basically amateurs) and they were among the very top of my list. Two amateurs let me fuck them 3 times each session, their pussies were fresh and amazing, and what they let me try on them put them in my top 10 list even though they didn't have skills just looks. They made every effort, was learning fast, and experimented with me. That is a good attitude.

So I suppose a service queen is someone who has both a good attitude, great skills, everything is open.

PumpNDump
08-30-24, 13:31
New flesh listed with Booker M.

Baby Gold.

5"3 105 lbs.

32 natural DD.

Stonkz
08-30-24, 14:28
Once you've had 50 or 100 girls you notice it's not the looks or the skill but the attitude that matters first. The other things fall apart without it. I have had girls who had no idea what they were doing (basically amateurs) and they were among the very top of my list. Two amateurs let me fuck them 3 times each session, their pussies were fresh and amazing, and what they let me try on them put them in my top 10 list even though they didn't have skills just looks. They made every effort, was learning fast, and experimented with me. That is a good attitude.

So I suppose a service queen is someone who has both a good attitude, great skills, everything is open.I get what you mean. But for me a service queen needs to have a decent face at the very least to get me to repeat consistently. Thats why Dana is currently my most visited girl. The hot ones with noob or average service I get bored and probably stop around 5-10 visits. Most guys just want a hot girl with average service and consider that the best. But if you see enough girls it gets kind of stale.

Stumpary
08-30-24, 15:02
Have anyone seen Ann in WLA? She is a D cup!

Look like a return visit though.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/annThis is the same girl that used to go by Jenny / Jennie / Queen, should be lots of review on here or 3 letter site.

AsianAssEater
08-30-24, 15:12
I get what you mean. But for me a service queen needs to have a decent face at the very least to get me to repeat consistently. Thats why Dana is currently my most visited girl. The hot ones with noob or average service I get bored and probably stop around 5-10 visits. Most guys just want a hot girl with average service and consider that the best. But if you see enough girls it gets kind of stale.Dana.

Maya.

Jiyoung.

Lena.

While they may not be the youngest the things they do don't compare at all to any hya kgirls. We could literally get a kpop star here but if she doesn't have good service I would not see her. No need for me to hunt hya when I can get those chicks normally.

I don't really care about looks that much they have to be straight up ugly af for me to walk out but it's rare that you get an ugly kgirl the most you get is just plain looking kgirls but if they are good lays ill see them.

Although there is a certain age limit for me while euroasian Jennifer was nasty as hell in bed and let me do things I never thought I would be into I never saw her again because it felt like I was doing my great grandmother LOL.

Avstar
08-30-24, 16:03
Theres a lotta new baddies out lately.

Here's my upcoming to do list. If anyone has any feedback lmk. I know some are in the search history already but not too much info.

Baby Kendal. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-kendal

Lena. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lena

Elena / ellena. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ellena

Sugar. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sugar

Erica2. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/erica2

Sumatra. https://kbliss.net/sumatra

Diana. https://kbliss.net/dianaI'm sure you read reviews of Baby Kendal that's been posted, just adding my own take here in case.

(I don't get to write many reviews as I don't live in this town anymore).

I was lucky enough to see her last week in mid-Wishire.

I agree w / what's been said about her looks & service level. She's a service queen w / great attitude.

In term of looks though, though her pictures are real, some might find her eye makeup little "intense".
Sure I like big eyes but staring at her directly (she's not shy) some might find it overwhelming if you are into more softer look.

Her BBBJ is a vacuum, never seen a girl w / such strong jaw muscles and I didn't even ask for that much LOL.
I ran out of steam trying for 2nd round but her mouth finished me off when I was about to give up.

Highlight was her tits - gorgeous shape, I'm pretty sure manmade but she probably had a good size to begin with.

Her tiny height might pose some challenge if you are more than 6 feet tall but you can work with it on the bed or you sitting on a chair.

If you are looking for a tall, model look she's not for you but her great personality makes up for it.

Resilient John
08-30-24, 17:18
Well that's just the definition of service queen, I'm not looking for that even. Like I got rimmed one time and I can still remember the amazing feeling 10 years later, it felt great and exciting. But it's not for me apart from the novelty so I've never asked for it again. And when I see a cute young girl I want her to dial it up but not to that level. But you asked what a service queen was.

Yes, we all want the cute and younger girls to do full tongue action and sloppy head, I think that is a fair and popular opinion. But you hit the most important point. Pretty much 99% of guys want something more than service or looks as a bare minimum first. It's for a girl to have a great attitude and allow everything. I have had girls that had low skills but because they had a great attitude and effort and one other asset like a really cute face or a great ass, I considered her a repeat and above average visit. So here I am splitting skills vs attitude rather than grouping them as service, because they can easily be 180 opposites from girl to girl.Regardless if you lean towards looks over service or vice versa, I very much agree that personality and attitude is the all encompassing glue that really complements and supplements a session that will leave you content and fulfilled. The problem is that not many girls have the mental fortitude and work ethnic to maintain it throughout the day even if they know that would allow you to have customers return. Imagine you're greeter at a Walmart, smiling and showing your pretty pearl whites all day, interacting happily with the customers coming in, maybe teasing or having fun with the little ones. Just imagining myself doing that is already draining and exhausting. So for the providers that do it, I really show my appreciation by complementing them and letting them know that I felt well cared for and grateful for their service. You can really see how much my words mattered to them. Yes, it's a paid service but that doesn't mean a kind word or two isn't necessary or won't be appreciated.

RiderS3
08-30-24, 18:14
New flesh listed with Booker M.

Baby Gold.

5"3 105 lbs.

32 natural DD.Decided to check her out. I'll report back.

Stonkz
08-30-24, 18:43
Dana.

Maya.

Jiyoung.

Lena.

While they may not be the youngest the things they do don't compare at all to any hya kgirls. We could literally get a kpop star here but if she doesn't have good service I would not see her. No need for me to hunt hya when I can get those chicks normally.

I don't really care about looks that much they have to be straight up ugly af for me to walk out but it's rare that you get an ugly kgirl the most you get is just plain looking kgirls but if they are good lays ill see them.

Although there is a certain age limit for me while euroasian Jennifer was nasty as hell in bed and let me do things I never thought I would be into I never saw her again because it felt like I was doing my great grandmother LOL.Yeah I know your type now LOL. The older ones always have the best service but I get you. I can't do it either past a certain age.

AsianAssEater
08-30-24, 21:10
Alright I finally found a jav chick I'm into. Get this chick here asap LOL.

https://www.eporner.com/video-0yEO9HRnksR/mizuki-yayoi-090/

Taliesin92
08-30-24, 21:35
Now that Lucky is in Koreatown, does anyone know if she has multiple bookers, or if she's exclusive to one booker? At the moment, I only see her listed with BG.

Resilient John
08-30-24, 22:18
Now that Lucky is in Koreatown, does anyone know if she has multiple bookers, or if she's exclusive to one booker? At the moment, I only see her listed with BG.I see her listed with TopAngles and Jane / KGLA.

Slicer4
08-31-24, 01:24
Anyone know when Yoji will be back? Booker said she's on long vacation.She just started in Las Vega $, with CLL, she is no longer with Pepsi's group. Unfortunately, sounds like she won't be back to LA for a bit:

Ethanwu
08-31-24, 01:30
$600/ hr for Poppy for GFE. Is she worth it? Has anyone seen her? It states that her pics are real. Man, prices are really going up.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/poppyYou can spend an additional $100 (for a total of $700) to see Freesia in OC. She's the most beautiful out there and definitely worth the money.

FreeWally
08-31-24, 02:09
She just started in Las Vega $, with C**, she is no longer with Pepsi's group. Unfortunately, sounds like she won't be back to LA for a bit:For those interested make sure you don't discuss it in the Las Vegas forum since that agency is banned for shilling and will get you banned for mentioning there.

There are quite a number of girls who will not work LA specifically. Over the years so many have told me LA customers will come in on drugs, drunk, or unclean. 5 girls in the past few years. So I wonder if that's really a thing or not. One other girl said the same but was no-bb and added people would ask her for bb 4-5 times a day. Compared to 0-1 times a day in OC or SD. Is this something bookers have any control over or is it just part of the market?

Slicer4
08-31-24, 02:28
Now that Lucky is in Koreatown, does anyone know if she has multiple bookers, or if she's exclusive to one booker? At the moment, I only see her listed with BG.Pretty sure Adam KB books her.

Vonabona
08-31-24, 03:04
I don't frequent these places so had difficult time trying to get verified by any bookers since I didn't have enough kgirl references. Actually found a new booker on HX thanks to one suggestion here and was able to get verified on one condition which I didn't mind at all.

Anyways, booked today and was barely able to get an appointment. This new beauty has been fully booked for two straight days so yall decide if she's worth it.

P Looks just like her pictures. Very slight P.S. But looks very young and has petite body to die for.

L petite 5'1" slender build with perfectly shaped titties and ASS to die for. Such shapely toned booty on such a tiny kgirl. Cute but sexy and sultry looking face (oval not wide or round), very traditional korean looks. Like those kgirls you are constantly eyefucking every chance you get. Cleanly shaved pussy and lovely looking tight pussy.

E Almost non-existent but knows some words and phrases to get you going like OPPA fuck me or don't stop!!

A perfect combination of GFE and PSE. Willingness to please and let me do anything with her body as I pleased, less anal play. She'd crawl up all over me every chance she gets, hugging, wrapping her arms and legs around me, kissing.

S Sex was off the charts with this one. Literally fucking me back in every position and asking me to fuck her non-stop, eventually I had go call it quicks towards the end. Undressed and I passed the smell check. She got on her knees immediately and started giving me a BBBJ with bls until I had to stop her. Put her on bed and started eating out while feeling up her body, so fucking sexy in mish position just like one of her pics laying flat. She was getting real wet and I was about to enter her but she flipped me over for some 69. Mmm ate that pussy like I was at a AYCE buffet. Tasted sweet everywhere.

She got up and placed her pussy on my hard cock in rcg position. Instead of putting it inside, she played with my dick, sliding on it and giving HJ at the same time. Her ass looked amazing so I begged her to put my dick in her pussy and she started pumping and then grinding hard like she was trying to get herself off using me as her toy. Couldn't last too long so I shot my load deep into her pussy. She turned around still my dick in her and collapsed on top of me.

We started kissing while she kept my dick still inside and started grinding which got me hard again. Kept fucking until I needed to see that ass of hers again so we repositioned to doggy and and then lazy doggy. Spread her ass cheeks while I was fucking her pussy deep and slowly, and the visuals got me so hot I shot my second load not too long after. And this time I collapsed on top of her and she turned her head to kiss me.

We were sweating like pigs so we cleaned up and I went my way.

E 350 hr all inclusive kgirl and definitely worth it.

Are Yes, I rarely do this and just lurk around reading fantasies but I plan on visiting back as often as I can with this one.

www.humaniplex.com/profiles/redkgirls

BobLove
08-31-24, 05:18
For those interested make sure you don't discuss it in the Las Vegas forum since that agency is banned for shilling and will get you banned for mentioning there.

There are quite a number of girls who will not work LA specifically. Over the years so many have told me LA customers will come in on drugs, drunk, or unclean. 5 girls in the past few years. So I wonder if that's really a thing or not. One other girl said the same but was no-bb and added people would ask her for bb 4-5 times a day. Compared to 0-1 times a day in OC or SD. Is this something bookers have any control over or is it just part of the market?One CFS girl complained that LA guys will try to remove the condom when changing positions (stealthing).

Valley6
08-31-24, 09:53
For those interested make sure you don't discuss it in the Las Vegas forum since that agency is banned for shilling and will get you banned for mentioning there.

There are quite a number of girls who will not work LA specifically. Over the years so many have told me LA customers will come in on drugs, drunk, or unclean. 5 girls in the past few years. So I wonder if that's really a thing or not. One other girl said the same but was no-bb and added people would ask her for bb 4-5 times a day. Compared to 0-1 times a day in OC or SD. Is this something bookers have any control over or is it just part of the market?I think booker definitely could control it if they want.

PumpNDump
08-31-24, 12:28
Contact Michelle and book through her to get your repeat visits and bday offer.

Resilient John
08-31-24, 12:33
You can spend an additional $100 (for a total of $700) to see Freesia in OC. She's the most beautiful out there and definitely worth the money.As I understand it, Freesia's on vacation right now with no ETA on if or when she'll be back. Worth is subjective and will be different for everyone. For me, she was worth it when she was 340/ hr. Not so much at 600/ hr.

Resilient John
08-31-24, 12:35
True. Face and service more than anything. I don't care about cup size or ass size, big or medium or small is all fine. Same with age, though I would lean younger.

I am taking a chance with Minji though, already made an appointment. Would still like to hear about anyone who was as good as or better than Eunji in the service and face depts.Recently, I think Mocha scores pretty high in the face department. She's young too. Service is average though.

PumpNDump
08-31-24, 12:39
Kbliss Saturday service advisors.

Kimberly Ann Ina Asela Jisoo Diane.

Resilient John
08-31-24, 12:56

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/poppyThere's a review on the other site. To sum it up, pretty but inexperienced, and not worth the price for that specific reviewer.

If you can, I suggest you wait a week or two. It appears that the girls aren't getting a lot of traction so they are lowering prices. Poppy is now the only girl that's active at that price.

I wonder if the girls offered BBFS, would the situation be different.

Taliesin92
08-31-24, 13:33
Pretty sure Adam KB books her.Ah yes, I see her listed there. Thanks!

Taliesin92
08-31-24, 13:42
I see her listed with TopAngles and Jane / KGLA.Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm approved by KGLA, so I can book without going through the hassle of screening again. Thank you.

Guess I didn't look too hard. LOL!

WebDog2015
08-31-24, 14:34
I'm sure you read reviews of Baby Kendal that's been posted, just adding my own take here in case.

(I don't get to write many reviews as I don't live in this town anymore).

I was lucky enough to see her last week in mid-Wishire.

I agree w / what's been said about her looks & service level. She's a service queen w / great attitude.

In term of looks though, though her pictures are real, some might find her eye makeup little "intense".
Sure I like big eyes but staring at her directly (she's not shy) some might find it overwhelming if you are into more softer look.

Her BBBJ is a vacuum, never seen a girl w / such strong jaw muscles and I didn't even ask for that much LOL.
I ran out of steam trying for 2nd round but her mouth finished me off when I was about to give up.

Highlight was her tits - gorgeous shape, I'm pretty sure manmade but she probably had a good size to begin with.

Her tiny height might pose some challenge if you are more than 6 feet tall but you can work with it on the bed or you sitting on a chair.

If you are looking for a tall, model look she's not for you but her great personality makes up for it.I am sold on Baby Kendall and totally down to see her. But screening requirements involved here are insane. I survived the nazi AG in Boston who busted the higher end providers there and Virginia (lucked out that two agencies I used regularly were not among those busted). Little head is making loud arguments here, but think I need to pass.

FreeWally
08-31-24, 14:53
I am sold on Baby Kendall and totally down to see her. But screening requirements involved here are insane. I survived the nazi AG in Boston who busted the higher end providers there and Virginia (lucked out that two agencies I used regularly were not among those busted). Little head is making loud arguments here, but think I need to pass.I think there is just going to be intense screening at times because the OC stalker is back, right now. He visits both LA and OC for years. He beats girls and pays with fake money, it's why more girls have to count money now. The key is for everyone both mongers and girls to follow instructions so only someone with an appointment goes in. The girl should be able to see you through the peephole. That is enough to prevent everything in the past.

He tries every agency pretending to be someone new, focusing on new girls who don't follow the rules strictly, as well as girls who have banned him. No need to suspect everyone you see, you won't see him yourself due to his MO just follow the rules. Unfortunately he goes up to places he's been in the past and knocks and says he has an appointment. Then he'll move onto the next place. He is trying to break in while a girl is there. Seems mentally ill. For this reason never share apartment numbers with people who ask. And that is why screening has to be strict, they don't want him to know the apartment even if the girl recognizes him from photos and won't let him in. The damage is already done then.

I saw several girls in OC and two of them had him knock on their door repeatedly trying to get in. This is no joke, he has beaten girls and was banned long ago. One of the girls I saw was a victim in the past. Another girl showed me his photo and said her roommate dealt with him, and she heard someone knocking several times despite no appointment. I heard last time he was positively I'd'd was around 7 pm, but I wouldn't assume a specific time. It's been on and off like this for years. There is more but I only posted what I think will protect everyone including the girls. Either way it hurts us mongers too as a result.

I had no trouble screening using HX, since I have a long history with plenty of network including korgs. It proves I've never caused safety problems in 10 years, and no way I would risk losing that with a strike so it is also a guarantee I will behave well at a new place. Since my account is old and networked it could not be some stalker who just made a new account after being banned. Someone like that would be back at square one, and it's a lot of work to rebuild compared to other things they'll try anyways.

If you have weak references, a photo of you with the date is enough just to prove you are not that guy. Since years ago I have not had to provide info besides references like HX or if the girl knows me and has my phone # (but is with a new location/booker). Those are the best way.

Shinjiku
08-31-24, 16:06
Happy labor day weekend yall, travel safe and stay frosty.

Monthly reminder of what 340 gets you in Thailand all night. (https://youtu.be/24_kTr8ElJ0?si=m8wD5SA1_SQTGklg)

RogerOver
08-31-24, 16:21

Monthly reminder of what 340 gets you in Thailand all night. (https://youtu.be/24_kTr8ElJ0?si=m8wD5SA1_SQTGklg)Sounds like prices have gone up in Thailand.

I was there in April, prices were insane. I went to addict massage and the base 1 hour was 150 USD.

Insane.

A2

Omfgitzjin
08-31-24, 17:09

Monthly reminder of what 340 gets you in Thailand all night. (https://youtu.be/24_kTr8ElJ0?si=m8wD5SA1_SQTGklg)Sigh. A 3 some with 2 thai baddies for long time.

KGirlSavant
08-31-24, 17:18

Monthly reminder of what 340 gets you in Thailand all night. (https://youtu.be/24_kTr8ElJ0?si=m8wD5SA1_SQTGklg)Hell yeah bro! I am visiting Thailand in the fall and I cannot wait to BBFS these hot young Asians. The last time I was in Thailand was in 2019.340 can you get pussy for 3-4 days.

You're not going to see a lot of BB in Thailand. Also when you go to Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza, when you pick a girl your first question needs to be if she leaves. There are lots of coyotes now that just hustle expensive drinks.

You should be reading our other forum www.internationalsexguide.nl

A2

VoltronX
08-31-24, 17:24
I am sold on Baby Kendall and totally down to see her. But screening requirements involved here are insane. I survived the nazi AG in Boston who busted the higher end providers there and Virginia (lucked out that two agencies I used regularly were not among those busted). Little head is making loud arguments here, but think I need to pass.Don't jump through all the hoops if you just want to see her. She's already gone last day was Thursday.

AsianAssEater
08-31-24, 17:55
Sigh. A 3 some with 2 thai baddies for long time.Mann I've been meaning to go back to Thailand it's so much fun there and the best thing is you don't even have to pay for the deed the majority of the time! Unless you count dinner and paying LOL.

Resilient John
08-31-24, 18:24

There are quite a number of girls who will not work LA specifically. Over the years so many have told me LA customers will come in on drugs, drunk, or unclean. 5 girls in the past few years. So I wonder if that's really a thing or not. One other girl said the same but was no-bb and added people would ask her for bb 4-5 times a day. Compared to 0-1 times a day in OC or SD. Is this something bookers have any control over or is it just part of the market?It's a combination of bookers and girls I think. The girl can easily just request a BL for that particular customer, he'll still be able to see other girls in the roster, just not her anymore. Also I think the bookers are reluctant to completely ban a customer cause it's part and parcel of their income stream. Especially if the customer was a long time regular. As much as we think bookers can be selective about choosing customers, in this age with so many smaller bookers and cross listing of girls, mongers have less impediments getting into the kgirl scene. This is speculation on my part, but I think that's why several bookers are now offering discounts at set intervals to retain their customer base. This is unheard since I first set my foot seeing kgirls.

Resilient John
08-31-24, 18:29
Don't jump through all the hoops if you just want to see her. She's already gone last day was Thursday.That may be so but getting vetted in CGLA is still a good idea if he wants to see other girls. Happy is one of the bookers with the broadest selection of kgirls in LA / OC. That's going to be worth something.

Resilient John
08-31-24, 18:34

Monthly reminder of what 340 gets you in Thailand all night. (https://youtu.be/24_kTr8ElJ0?si=m8wD5SA1_SQTGklg)I get that sex tourism is a thing. But, unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of getting / having enough time off to travel back and forth and the headache that comes with air travel. Not to mention the frequency I need it to be to make it worthwhile for me.

Domestic mongering suits me just fine right now in terms of variety and convenience.

Phazze93
08-31-24, 18:52
Sup. Haven't seen this shit in a while. But who the fuck is this poppy chick askin 600 cfs / hr? Lmao WTF happened in these past few months.

PumpNDump
08-31-24, 20:45
Yuna.

5'2'.

34 C cup.

95 Ibs.

1 hr 330/ BB 430.

30 min 290/ BB 390.

Msog 40 extra.

PumpNDump
08-31-24, 20:48
Bomi. Back in ktown.

5'0'.

34 Dcup (natural).

92 Ibs.

1 hr 340 BBFS. 300 BBFS hhr all inclusive.

WebDog2015
08-31-24, 21:14
Don't jump through all the hoops if you just want to see her. She's already gone last day was Thursday.Thank you. I appreciate that. I almost did and then decided not to. And now I'm glad for sure.

I did try a couple other agencies but they weren't responding.

Ended up seeing the "Greek Freak" in K-Town for some amazing anal (but covered) and a young ebony provider in Glendale for some lackluster CFS. Not the experience I had hoped for, but perhaps the experience I deserve. Spent the $320 I had otherwise set aside for a K Girl

AsianAssEater
08-31-24, 23:19
I think there is just going to be intense screening at times because the OC stalker is back, right now. He visits both LA and OC for years. He beats girls and pays with fake money, it's why more girls have to count money now. The key is for everyone both mongers and girls to follow instructions so only someone with an appointment goes in. The girl should be able to see you through the peephole. That is enough to prevent everything in the past.

He tries every agency pretending to be someone new, focusing on new girls who don't follow the rules strictly, as well as girls who have banned him. No need to suspect everyone you see, you won't see him yourself due to his MO just follow the rules. Unfortunately he goes up to places he's been in the past and knocks and says he has an appointment. Then he'll move onto the next place. He is trying to break in while a girl is there. Seems mentally ill. For this reason never share apartment numbers with people who ask. And that is why screening has to be strict, they don't want him to know the apartment even if the girl recognizes him from photos and won't let him in. The damage is already done then.

I saw several girls in OC and two of them had him knock on their door repeatedly trying to get in. This is no joke, he has beaten girls and was banned long ago. One of the girls I saw was a victim in the past. Another girl showed me his photo and said her roommate dealt with him, and she heard someone knocking several times despite no appointment. I heard last time he was positively I'd'd was around 7 pm, but I wouldn't assume a specific time. It's been on and off like this for years. There is more but I only posted what I think will protect everyone including the girls. Either way it hurts us mongers too as a result.

I had no trouble screening using HX, since I have a long history with plenty of network including korgs. It proves I've never caused safety problems in 10 years, and no way I would risk losing that with a strike so it is also a guarantee I will behave well at a new place. Since my account is old and networked it could not be some stalker who just made a new account after being banned. Someone like that would be back at square one, and it's a lot of work to rebuild compared to other things they'll try anyways.

If you have weak references, a photo of you with the date is enough just to prove you are not that guy. Since years ago I have not had to provide info besides references like HX or if the girl knows me and has my phone # (but is with a new location/booker). Those are the best way.Imagine spending your time stalking & beating providers. Poor guy needs to get some serious help.

Download X
09-01-24, 01:36

Monthly reminder of what 340 gets you in Thailand all night. (https://youtu.be/24_kTr8ElJ0?si=m8wD5SA1_SQTGklg)What is the proper etiquette when you find out she has a bigger dick than you?

Francescoo
09-01-24, 01:46
I'm have a difficult time in choosing who to see!

Either Jiso or Lena! I heard both good reviews on both!

I really want fuck someone with nice tits! Leah was my go to girl until she bounce and left me LOL.

Lena got some nice MM which I heard also I read Jisoo also has nice tits!

I was betrayed by the community about minji.

She was pretty but her tits were big on how a few John's said on the review list!

I'll DM some of ya who seen these girls to get more info!

Thanks.

Resilient John
09-01-24, 02:14
I'm have a difficult time in choosing who to see!

Either Jiso or Lena! I heard both good reviews on both!

I really want fuck someone with nice tits! Leah was my go to girl until she bounce and left me LOL.

Lena got some nice MM which I heard also I read Jisoo also has nice tits!

I was betrayed by the community about minji.

She was pretty but her tits were big on how a few John's said on the review list!

I'll DM some of ya who seen these girls to get more info!

Thanks.Haven't seen Jisoo but Lena's tits are big but with prominent scaring. Dallas or Niya is a good option if you want BBFS large tits. Otherwise it's Mocha (GFE only) hands down for the best looking tits in LA I've seen so far.

You have decent options too in OC. I've read good things about Melody and Nadia's always a great choice. On the GFE only front, heard Bell has nice naturals if you want a squirter.

Big Zhang Mang
09-01-24, 10:26
Imagine spending your time stalking & beating providers. Poor guy needs to get some serious help.If by "help" you mean getting hit by a fucking truck? Yeah. This guys needs that.

Download X
09-01-24, 11:38
You have decent options too in OC. I've read good things about Melody and Nadia's always a great choice. On the GFE only front, heard Bell has nice naturals if you want a squirter.Nadia is really popular but seems to be on break for a week. Young and attractive, she needs it with how busy she's been.

PumpNDump
09-01-24, 12:21
Kbliss Sunday funday roster.

Kimberly Ann Ina Asela Jisoo Diane and Sienna in midwilshire.

Erika starts back tomorrow.

Download X
09-01-24, 12:25
It's a combination of bookers and girls I think. The girl can easily just request a BL for that particular customer, he'll still be able to see other girls in the roster, just not her anymore.Yes it's a kind of problem these days. One girl solves it by just banning Black, Indian and Korean customers. I'm sorry it has to be this way but this is after years of dealing with problem customers and if you are traumatized at some point this is the only solution they can keep working. Easy enough to turn away Black and Indian at a glance I don't like it but this happens the world over. The only reason she bans Korean is too many of them ask her out after. If they could keep their mouth shut beginning to end she wouldn't care but it is just the harassment. You don't get that from an Asian of another culture where they think you are "in" with you already and can talk down to you and try to girlfriend you. I know this is all a touchy subject but it needs to be said and understood what happens when a few customers ruin it for the rest. Individual BLs are not usually the solution.

The OC stalker was individually BL. That's how it all started. He then did the same thing to one girl after another. Safety issues can never be handled by a one-to-one BL.

Resilient John
09-01-24, 12:43
Sup. Haven't seen this shit in a while. But who the fuck is this poppy chick askin 600 cfs / hr? Lmao WTF happened in these past few months.Nothing particularly exciting happened. Just a batch of new girls riding on Freesia's coattails to see if they push the price envelope. My suggestion is to ignore them and move on. Unless you highly value looks and are willing to shell out six Benjis for it.

SsStuntCock
09-01-24, 15:55
The only reason she bans Korean is too many of them ask her out after.I was under the impression that Korean dudes get screened out, as the it's small world and they or their families / social networks might know each other, maybe even from church.

AsianAssEater
09-01-24, 17:00
What is the proper etiquette when you find out she has a bigger dick than you?Doubt it. Thai lady bois have micro peens.

PussyDestroyr
09-01-24, 23:51
Nadia is really popular but seems to be on break for a week. Young and attractive, she needs it with how busy she's been.Anyone have intel on gold in OC? Those DD's got my curious.

ZebraZebra
09-02-24, 01:50
Haven't seen Jisoo but Lena's tits are big but with prominent scaring. Dallas or Niya is a good option if you want BBFS large tits. Otherwise it's Mocha (GFE only) hands down for the best looking tits in LA I've seen so far.

You have decent options too in OC. I've read good things about Melody and Nadia's always a great choice. On the GFE only front, heard Bell has nice naturals if you want a squirter.Sorry, but mocha 's tits are nowhere near the best in LA!

KGirlSavant
09-02-24, 02:06
I was under the impression that Korean dudes get screened out, as the it's small world and they or their families / social networks might know each other, maybe even from church.Nah Koreans mongers are welcome. I know a few Korean mongers and PO likes them because they can speak the language. It would be funny if you opened the door and it was your cousin from Korea lmao.

Omfgitzjin
09-02-24, 02:10
Sorry, but mocha 's tits are nowhere near the best in LA!I still think momos tits are still hands down the best in the game right now. I do miss Cona and Megans pre covid era.

ZebraZebra
09-02-24, 02:13
I still think momos tits are still hands down the best in the game right now. I do miss Cona and Megans pre covid era.I got to check her out. How is her face? On a rating scale from 1-10. For reference Erica and Ina would be like a 9. Feel free to PM me.

RockItAllNite
09-02-24, 07:42
I think there is just going to be intense screening at times because the OC stalker is back, right now. He visits both LA and OC for years. He beats girls and pays with fake money, it's why more girls have to count money now. The key is for everyone both mongers and girls to follow instructions so only someone with an appointment goes in. The girl should be able to see you through the peephole. That is enough to prevent everything in the past.

If you have weak references, a photo of you with the date is enough just to prove you are not that guy. Since years ago I have not had to provide info besides references like HX or if the girl knows me and has my phone # (but is with a new location/booker). Those are the best way.You seem to have intimate knowledge of this stalker from OC. What ethnicity is he? How old?

PumpNDump
09-02-24, 11:36
Booker M, has Jaehee back on roster for those that enjoy playing with her browneye.

PumpNDump
09-02-24, 11:41
Kbliss labor day availability.

Ina Jisoo Dana Erika and Sienna in midwilshire.

FreeWally
09-02-24, 12:19
You seem to have intimate knowledge of this stalker from OC. What ethnicity is he? How old?2 girls I saw ID'd him. 2 other mongers on the OC board also ID'd him matching this photo (see links). He is trying to sneak in before or after. If you run into this guy, probably knocking on a door, do not let him follow you in.

One girl cancelled a lot of appointments and left, almost 20 appointments cancelled. This is how it affects us mongers apart from having to show our ID, selfies, other intense screening.

He interferes with our appointments and enjoys beating girls. If you know him IRL it is up to you to do the right thing, it would be anonymous who sent it.

Omfgitzjin
09-02-24, 13:23
I got to check her out. How is her face? On a rating scale from 1-10. For reference Erica and Ina would be like a 9. Feel free to PM me.Erica and ina are also 9's in my book. Momo is on the older side. She's pretty but does have some work done to keep her face looking young. I give her face a solid 7. 5.

AsianAssEater
09-02-24, 15:34
2 girls I saw ID'd him as the guy below. 2 other mongers on the OC board also ID'd him matching this photo (see links). He is trying to sneak in before or after. If you run into this guy, probably knocking on a door, do not let him follow you in.

One girl cancelled a lot of appointments and left, almost 20 appointments cancelled. This is how it affects us mongers apart from having to show our ID, selfies, other intense screening.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7018949&viewfull=1#post7018949 Trying to steal an appointment
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7018834&viewfull=1#post7018834 Trying to rush the door after appointment

He interferes with our appointments and enjoys beating girls. If you know him IRL it is up to you to do the right thing, it would be anonymous who sent it.I was expecting someone who looked more crusty than this LOL.

Resilient John
09-02-24, 15:53
Sorry, but mocha 's tits are nowhere near the best in LA!That's why I try to always include a qualifier in my comments. Mocha's are the best I've seen in LA 'so far'. You're welcome to list who you think are the best.

Francescoo
09-02-24, 16:18
2 girls I saw ID'd him as the guy below. 2 other mongers on the OC board also ID'd him matching this photo (see links). He is trying to sneak in before or after. If you run into this guy, probably knocking on a door, do not let him follow you in.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7018949&viewfull=1#post7018949 Trying to steal an appointment
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=7018834&viewfull=1#post7018834 Trying to rush the door after appointment

He interferes with our appointments and enjoys beating girls. If you know him IRL it is up to you to do the right thing, it would be anonymous who sent it.Guy looks like a cuck LOL is this the guy who broke Bella's ribs a few years ago!

Mother trucker! She was my atf.

She text me when she was in the hospital then she went back to Korea for good!

BobLove
09-02-24, 16:39

He interferes with our appointments and enjoys beating girls. If you know him IRL it is up to you to do the right thing, it would be anonymous who sent it.I wonder if this dude has anything to do with Jazmin's disappearance. I remember Jazmin saying OC was dangerous, hence why she was going to LA even though LA is dirty.

SsStuntCock
09-02-24, 17:27
Oh how wrong you are boycotts definitely work, if it weren't for boycotts there would be no BB Special girls but I have been in this game since the 80's and now pricing has gone ridiculously high simply because there are people newer in the game that don't know any better and will pay it plain and simpAgreed. Just look at Bell in OC. She's not BB, but consider the connection to the OP.

Like all those new SBC girls, Bell tried to ride the coattails of Freesia by charging 450 hh /600 hr out the gate.

Slow business forced her to add CG to cast a wider net. And after 3 weeks she reduced her hourly rate from 600 to 450. Not surprisingly she removed her hh option.

Curiously, she's listed as 400 hr at Orange Cuties.

StorMalt1
09-02-24, 17:45
Recently, I think Mocha scores pretty high in the face department. She's young too. Service is average though.Appreciate the tip!

I was under the impression that Korean dudes get screened out, as the it's small world and they or their families / social networks might know each other, maybe even from church.Not the case in my experience but could be specific to some bookers. And from the girls I've seen, they usually appreciate being able to speak comfortably especially if their English is bad.

SsStuntCock
09-02-24, 18:45
Not the case in my experience but could be specific to some bookers. And from the girls I've seen, they usually appreciate being able to speak comfortably especially if their English is bad.Correction: I meant that "if" a kgirl blocks Korean dudes, it's likely cause the following reason. And I agree, being able to speak their language unequivocally has its advantages.

I was under the impression that Korean dudes get screened out, as the it's small world and they or their families / social networks might know each other, maybe even from church.

AsianAssEater
09-02-24, 19:11
Agreed. Just look at Bell in OC. She's not BB, but consider the connection to the OP.

Like all those new SBC girls, Bell tried to ride the coattails of Freesia by charging 450 hh /600 hr out the gate.

Slow business forced her to add CG to cast a wider net. And after 3 weeks she reduced her hourly rate from 600 to 450. Not surprisingly she removed her hh option.

Curiously, she's listed as 400 hr at Orange Cuties.I mean look at ter. Not tryna be toxic but like so many reviews for chicks saying mid twenties idk if its people who just are just too horny but I'd say about 80% of the upcharge chicks are in their mid 40's or very close to 40. There should be a rule chicks who look under 35 go ahead and upcharge.

Look at Ina and Maia. They know how to make bank. They were in their 30's but looked mid 20's and they are rolling in the dough, who knows if they used it wisely but those 2 are making bank.

It's literally common sense idk why these kmilfs don't realize this, and then complain it's slow. Like obviously it's slow why go see an upcharge chick when you can go see someone Younger & with better service at bb special.

Lowkey wish Ina could take mag. I wouldn't drop as much as zbra but she would be a weekly thing for me LOL.

SsStuntCock
09-02-24, 19:20
Aera is cute w / great tits flat ass = Arin otherwise servicewise. Joah is a little overrated and I don't think she'd do well in LA. Good talker though. Send Ina up for the prisoner exchange. We're keeping Maia for sure and I can see her just fine with all them mirrors and in normal light. She's not showing her age at all, that's a weak drive by. Don't be mad that she's up here. Her service is top notch and reading some of what's been said here, a little tame, she's gotten even freakier.Looks like the connection between SKS and SG ain't stopping anytime soon.

Rea starts tomorrow. TER: 396990.

The streets tell me she's worth a spin. What say you?

BobLove
09-02-24, 19:24
Getting rebrand vibes so I am scared to TOFTT.

BuildingGuy
09-02-24, 20:59
Agreed. Just look at Bell in OC. She's not BB, but consider the connection to the OP.

Curiously, she's listed as 400 hr at Orange Cuties.One of my favorites, Mia, from years ago moved to Las Vegas. She is adorable, highly educated and funny. TER - https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mia-8183844934-217133 . She is now charging $600.00 CFS and getting as much business as she wants. She has the combination of looks and personality that keeps her clients coming for years on end.

Chupacabra
09-02-24, 21:17
Guy looks like a cuck LOL is this the guy who broke Bella's ribs a few years ago!

Mother trucker! She was my atf.

She text me when she was in the hospital then she went back to Korea for good!LOL that is one ugly mf'er I'd probably have anger management issues too if I looked like that.

Punter3
09-02-24, 21:55
By any chance, does anybody know what happened to Arina? Is she gone gone, as in, back to South Korea? Or just taking a break? Or working somewhere else? Real bummer that this little sweetie is no longer in MW. My favorite location. PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.I think she is in OC with get9 irl. Probably others as well.

BonerAppetitty
09-02-24, 22:08
What happened to his pics here? I didn't know he was beating girls. He was probably the guy who broke the door into Baby Soo working apartment and chased her into her room. She managed to lock herself in her room and he eventually left. She had to change apartment couple times.

He probably wanted to see girls OTC and wouldn't take no for an answer, so he kept stalking them even after he was banned. He had many aliases to trick booker. Tougher screening with selfie and such won't stop him cause these days it's easy to pretend to be booker and fish for your selfies and info to use. Remember, his goal is to trick girl or force his way into an apt. You guys better hope he doesn't have your real info cause I think he likes trolling.

I think he already saw your posts and still post here occasionally. I already had a suspected alias here in mind and I had another source who thought similarly. I was only able to piece everything together thanks to your posts. I thought he was a poser when I first saw his posts. I was right when you said he used fake money. Later posts showed him to be a mentally ill troll so I never responded to him. I also mental so I vibe LOL. Never seen him in person.

Didn't want to discuss him before cause it might embolden stalkers, women beaters, and robbers to Korgs. He's the type to snitch to LEO if things don't go his way. I didn't consider him that dangerous but now I think he's a ticking time bomb. I only bone so didn't care much before.

2 girls I saw ID'd him. 2 other mongers on the OC board also ID'd him matching this photo (see links). He is trying to sneak in before or after. If you run into this guy, probably knocking on a door, do not let him follow you in.

He interferes with our appointments and enjoys beating girls. If you know him IRL it is up to you to do the right thing, it would be anonymous who sent it.

BonerAppetitty
09-02-24, 22:31
I don't understand why kept this hidden if you know the snitch. Everything I heard these days make Korgs look weak. I had a guess who might be the Boston snitch. It's just a guess so I kept it to myself until things become clearer.

What you wrote is all that mongers need to realize. If you snitch or become a rat, this is what will happen. This is what happened in Boston, it says it in the affidavit. They had a snitch aka CI that tricked the org into helping them find a co-signer. Then so happens the co-signer was fucking around with the IRS and not paying his taxes using multiple businesses and even took Covid relief loans. That will definitely get fed eyes if using a business to front and evade taxes. Next, they got mongers involved with the case because it really was a small time case and the media caught wind because of the tag lines they used to make the case bigger than it was. 2-3 Koreans running independent girls turned into spy hookers getting info out of government officials. Of course they had to pretend to bring down those mongers LOL. All those BTT hoes are still working today. No one was a spy.

Seattle happened the same way. It all started with a kgirl snitched who are still working today. Then the co-signer was a drug dealer with a record and they leveraged into admitting he was co-signing apartments for Korean hoes. Bros come on. Do not cosign for their work pad, and don't snitch. Everyone will remain safe.

BonerAppetitty
09-02-24, 22:46
All I know is she ain't a Baby type that Boner likes to certify. I think she had another name before.

Anyone have intel on gold in OC? Those DD's got my curious.

Jax213
09-02-24, 23:02
I mean look at ter. Not tryna be toxic but like so many reviews for chicks saying mid twenties idk if its people who just are just too horny but I'd say about 80% of the upcharge chicks are in their mid 40's or very close to 40. There should be a rule chicks who look under 35 go ahead and upcharge.

Look at Ina and Maia. They know how to make bank. They were in their 30's but looked mid 20's and they are rolling in the dough, who knows if they used it wisely but those 2 are making bank.

It's literally common sense idk why these kmilfs don't realize this, and then complain it's slow. Like obviously it's slow why go see an upcharge chick when you can go see someone Younger & with better service at bb special.

Lowkey wish Ina could take mag. I wouldn't drop as much as zbra but she would be a weekly thing for me LOL.I would say 50% 35+, 35% 30 to 35,15% mid-late 20's, younger would fall in the margin for error category.

The reality is that coming to the US is the end of line for most of these girls. If they are truly early 20's theres a lot better options closer to home.

FreeWally
09-02-24, 23:32
What happened to his pics here? I didn't know he was beating girls. He was probably the guy who broke the door into Baby Soo working apartment and chased her into her room. She managed to lock herself in her room and he eventually left. She had to change apartment couple times.

I think he already saw your posts and still post here occasionally. I already had a suspected alias here in mind and I had another source who thought similarly. I was only able to piece everything together thanks to your posts. I thought he was a poser when I first saw his posts. I was right when you said he used fake money. Later posts showed him to be a mentally ill troll so I never responded to him. I also mental so I vibe LOL. Never seen him in person.

Didn't want to discuss him before cause it might embolden stalkers, women beaters, and robbers to Korgs. He's the type to snitch to LEO if things don't go his way. I didn't consider him that dangerous but now I think he's a ticking time bomb. I only bone so didn't care much before.I sent a PM. I get it, it has to be done.

To answer your question he does beat girls and pay with fake money. I won't say more in public.

So the selfie thing yes that alone won't help but bookers can ask for selfies with a specific pose and the date shown. Same thing you do with hostages to confirm life, a good enough photo you can distinguish from edits. However that's not the safety. The safety is girls know what he looks like by the photo and check the peephole not to let that guy in, in particular. Also, apart from the selfie you still need to pass screening / references. I was not even asked for a photo because I have a long list of references dating back so long, probably same as you.

He picks on women so as you say not dangerous to us. It is deliberate and part of his psychology. He would be the last person to involve others, in my PM I explain why.

In some ways I'm similar to you and that helps me write reviews, but I will be scaling back on that to give girls more privacy.

AsianAssEater
09-02-24, 23:50
So I never got the chance to see her but I heard she's the best Kmilf for Greek. Thicc, good service, juicy ass.

If anyone got some more info feel free to pm.

AnthonyJacobSf
09-03-24, 00:16
Looks like the connection between SKS and SG ain't stopping anytime soon.

Rea starts tomorrow. TER: 396990.
The streets tell me she's worth a spin. What say you?Rea is really pretty (roundish cute face) and she's super tight. She is on the older side mid 30's? And nothing too wild. She's a good time, I had a good time with her saw her like 5, 6 times.

I mean Ina is the best there right now from the couples times I saw her but I think that's already known. I'm a fan of Lucy too and saw her a lot when she was in the Bay.

Kingchin
09-03-24, 08:05
Is there any reviews on Kimberly?

https://asianvibe.is/models/kimberly/

RockItAllNite
09-03-24, 08:24
2 girls I saw ID'd him. 2 other mongers on the OC board also ID'd him matching this photo (see links). He is trying to sneak in before or after. If you run into this guy, probably knocking on a door, do not let him follow you in.

He interferes with our appointments and enjoys beating girls. If you know him IRL it is up to you to do the right thing, it would be anonymous who sent it.What links are you referring to?

PumpNDump
09-03-24, 10:53
Booker M, for your backdoor browneye lovers, Jaehee is now listed.

PumpNDump
09-03-24, 11:38
Kbliss Tuesday listing.

Lucy Jisoo Jaehee Rea. Sienna, Erika at mid wilshire.

Slicer4
09-03-24, 13:23
So I never got the chance to see her but I heard she's the best Kmilf for Greek. Thicc, good service, juicy ass.

If anyone got some more info feel free to pm.She is a great candidate for:

-spit play.

-MFM.

*based on previous experiences.

TheDudeSter
09-03-24, 14:05
Has anyone tried Rai at candygirl? Is she young? Is she natural? Spinner? Thanks.

AsianAssEater
09-03-24, 14:13
She is a great candidate for:

-spit play.

-MFM.

*based on previous experiences.Perfect. I'll go see her and gape her backdoor.

AsianBaller1
09-03-24, 16:09
With all this detective talks, I suggest not getting too involved. You never know what might get you into trouble or worse because the predator could have serious mental illness. Just have your fun and move on. This isn't your life, so don't invest too much time in it.

SsStuntCock
09-03-24, 16:26
Has anyone tried Rai at candygirl? Is she young? Is she natural? Spinner? Thanks.I've seen her pre and post bolt-ons. Has obvious work on her face too. Recommended for spinner lovers. I wouldn't call her young per se.

Chupacabra
09-03-24, 18:40
She is a great candidate for:

-spit play.

-MFM.

*based on previous experiences.Does she do ATM?

Slicer4
09-03-24, 21:03
Perfect. I'll go see her and gape her backdoor.*that view might be the best.

Heisenberg69
09-04-24, 00:20
Ok I finally got to see Ina last week. I get the hype. She is attractive, taller than most kgirls, skinny, implants. She was submissive but took charge trying to get me to pop a 2nd time. I can't remember the last time I broke into this much sweat trying. I also found her personality to be very adorable. Good time was had. First time a kgirl greeted me at the door in stockings. Lucky I had showered so we skipped it and started fucking right away.

Taliesin92
09-04-24, 08:48
Ok I finally got to see Ina last week. I get the hype. She is attractive, taller than most kgirls, skinny, implants. She was submissive but took charge trying to get me to pop a 2nd time. I can't remember the last time I broke into this much sweat trying. I also found her personality to be very adorable. Good time was had. First time a kgirl greeted me at the door in stockings. Lucky I had showered so we skipped it and started fucking right away.Yup, Ina is wonderful. Very beautiful and exceptionally talented k-girl. Her BBBJ, especially, is absolute heaven. Although, I wonder. Have any of Ina's regulars noticed that she's putting on weight? Last time I saw her, her body wasn't as tight as it has normally has been in the past. I hope she gets back to where she was a few months ago. She's always been a little bigger than the average k-girl. But she was still curvy and tight before.

Taliesin92
09-04-24, 09:33
I think she is in OC with get9 irl. Probably others as well.Nice. I see Arina is indeed in OC, also with Top Angels. Glad I will get to visit her again soon!

Taliesin92
09-04-24, 09:48
That's why I try to always include a qualifier in my comments. Mocha's are the best I've seen in LA 'so far'. You're welcome to list who you think are the best.Great topic for conversation. Who has the best tits in LA?

I'm going to say. Nali.

PumpNDump
09-04-24, 11:07
Booker M, newly listed Suji (GFE) in midwil.

Stonkz
09-04-24, 11:58
Yup, Ina is wonderful. Very beautiful and exceptionally talented k-girl. Her BBBJ, especially, is absolute heaven. Although, I wonder. Have any of Ina's regulars noticed that she's putting on weight? Last time I saw her, her body wasn't as tight as it has normally has been in the past. I hope she gets back to where she was a few months ago. She's always been a little bigger than the average k-girl. But she was still curvy and tight before.Yeah she gained a few pounds but she still looks good. She said she's been doing some cardio in the mornings so fear not. Don't see anyone dethroning her anytime soon.

PumpNDump
09-04-24, 11:58
Kbliss Wednesday roster.

Lucy Jisoo Jaehee Rea Ina. Sienna Erika midwilshire.

TheOwner
09-04-24, 12:06
Booker M, for your backdoor browneye lovers, Jaehee is now listed.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/Aint no where close to 25 more like 55.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jaehee

Slicer4
09-04-24, 12:19
Aint no where close to 25 more like 55.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jaehee100% agree, especially after she would call me 'young', LOL!

StingerX
09-04-24, 14:10
Is Nora the one with the big scar on her belly?Yes. I did a duo with her and Dallas a couple weeks ago. Duo was good and s are I didn't really notice until the shower at the end.

SsStuntCock
09-04-24, 14:15

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jaeheeIf folks look hard enough in this thread, they'll find a table that translates kgirls' advertised age to their likely real age. 25 is definitely on the older end of the spectrum.

BBBhahaha
09-04-24, 14:23
Getting rebrand vibes so I am scared to TOFTT.Was baby blue / baby winter.

IanLee
09-04-24, 19:40
Nah Koreans mongers are welcome. I know a few Korean mongers and PO likes them because they can speak the language. It would be funny if you opened the door and it was your cousin from Korea lmao.As a Korean-American monger, I can attest that we are very welcome. Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, let me attest that NO, we do not get any special treatment or even better sessions. I've been a lurker on this board for many years and from all the reviews and reports I've read from non-Korean mongers, I would say my experience is on par. If anything, I would even say that some of my sessions are not as good as you guys-- sometimes, it is very hard to get girls to talk dirty in Korean, and when I do, it is very noticeable their smut talk is not believable.

The other problem is that sometimes they just won't shut up. Jesus I had that problem with the legendary Hana. We just finished pop #1, my cum is still leaking out from between her legs and I'm trying to enjoy the moment, and she starts prattling off about how she was trying to get some kimchi imported from Korea and customs was giving her a hard time. Or just the other day, I fucked Alice and after she finished washing my jizz out of her pussy, she comes back to bed and complains about how her knees are bothering her from when she kneels in front of the bed all the time sucking dicks. Man. This is not what I'm paying for here. (On a side note, I will not be repeating Alice. As others have noted, looks like a linebacker, messed up facial surgery, and uses way too much lube for what was a very loose pussy to begin with).

I remember a few years ago during a session with Vixen (from the Palace, tall, short hair, messed up teeth, big on rimming) she told me that a lot of Korean mongers were demeaning and rude, and how nice it was that I was not. So that could have something to do with a few providers banning Koreans. But truth be told, most bookers, especially M, know that I'm Korean and I am very welcome.

I live downtown and am at Koreatown restaurants / bars in the area all the time. I have never, ever run into a girl outside. So I don't think that has anything to do with it. And I've been mongering for a very long time. Like, since Lohan and Irene and Sexy Audrey.

SomeGuyCool
09-04-24, 20:10
She's older and last time I saw her had some belly flab but she is freaky as fuck. If you click with her she is up for nasty stuff.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jaehee

HiKeke
09-04-24, 20:19
She's older and last time I saw her had some belly flab but she is freaky as fuck. If you click with her she is up for nasty stuff.I saw her back when she used to offer 100 BBBJ. Worth a visit but was way too old and not attractive at all for a repeat.

Micca112
09-04-24, 20:46
As a Korean-American monger, I can attest that we are very welcome. Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, let me attest that NO, we do not get any special treatment or even better sessions. I've been a lurker on this board for many years and from all the reviews and reports I've read from non-Korean mongers, I would say my experience is on par. If anything, I would even say that some of my sessions are not as good as you guys-- sometimes, it is very hard to get girls to talk dirty in Korean, and when I do, it is very noticeable their smut talk is not believable.

The other problem is that sometimes they just won't shut up. Jesus I had that problem with the legendary Hana. We just finished pop #1, my cum is still leaking out from between her legs and I'm trying to enjoy the moment, and she starts prattling off about how she was trying to get some kimchi imported from Korea and customs was giving her a hard time. Or just the other day, I fucked Alice and after she finished washing my jizz out of her pussy, she comes back to bed and complains about how her knees are bothering her from when she kneels in front of the bed all the time sucking dicks. Man. This is not what I'm paying for here. (On a side note, I will not be repeating Alice. As others have noted, looks like a linebacker, messed up facial surgery, and uses way too much lube for what was a very loose pussy to begin with).

I remember a few years ago during a session with Vixen (from the Palace, tall, short hair, messed up teeth, big on rimming) she told me that a lot of Korean mongers were demeaning and rude, and how nice it was that I was not. So that could have something to do with a few providers banning Koreans. But truth be told, most bookers, especially M, know that I'm Korean and I am very welcome.

I live downtown and am at Koreatown restaurants / bars in the area all the time. I have never, ever run into a girl outside. So I don't think that has anything to do with it. And I've been mongering for a very long time. Like, since Lohan and Irene and Sexy Audrey.I just recall Hosi back in the days specifically did not see Korean clients. Other than her, I haven't run across any kgirl who didn't want to see Korean clients.

BobLove
09-04-24, 20:56
As a Korean-American monger, I can attest that we are very welcome. Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, let me attest that NO, we do not get any special treatment or even better sessions. I've been a lurker on this board for many years and from all the reviews and reports I've read from non-Korean mongers, I would say my experience is on par. If anything, I would even say that some of my sessions are not as good as you guys-- sometimes, it is very hard to get girls to talk dirty in Korean, and when I do, it is very noticeable their smut talk is not believable.

I live downtown and am at Koreatown restaurants / bars in the area all the time. I have never, ever run into a girl outside. So I don't think that has anything to do with it. And I've been mongering for a very long time. Like, since Lohan and Irene and Sexy Audrey.I think Lyn is the only girl that bans Koreans, and it is reasonable because she lives in Socal. In fact, I think she bans all Asians now except for repeat customers.

Taliesin92
09-04-24, 22:40
...I live downtown and am at Koreatown restaurants / bars in the area all the time. I have never, ever run into a girl outside. So I don't think that has anything to do with it. And I've been mongering for a very long time. Like, since Lohan and Irene and Sexy Audrey.I also live in DTLA. What do you think of the k-girls in Little Tokyo? Sugar, Cici, Roa, etc. Older, yeah, but very convenient for a lunchtime blowy.

Surprised you've never seen a random working girl out walking around. It's happened to me several times over the years. I've seen Lyn strolling down 6th Street in K-town with a shopping bag in her hand. Probably why she's so worried about being noticed. She was. By me. Of course, I didn't say anything. That would break the rules of this biz.

A few years before that, I saw Phoebe at a Starbucks in K-town across the street from her then incall location, wearing no make up. (Let's just say she looked VERY different.) More recently, I saw Daphne / Crystal / Bona in the east elevator at the MW hotspot. I've also seen Cami in that same elevator. And at the WLA hotspot, I saw Lucy on the sidewalk, coming to work. I remember it well because she was wearing tight-fitting workout clothes and that sexy little spinner body immediately caught my eye. I said to myself, "Damn! Who is that hottie?" When she came closer, I realized, wow, that's the girl I'm going to fuck in about 15 minutes.

The WLA hotspot produces a lot of sightings in the wild. I know they try not to come out into the open too much, but when they do, it's obvious who they are. And it's also super obvious who the mongers are. We all look like the same drooling idiot staring at our phones, waiting for the "go" text. LOL!

Jax213
09-04-24, 22:45

I live downtown and am at Koreatown restaurants / bars in the area all the time. I have never, ever run into a girl outside. So I don't think that has anything to do with it. And I've been mongering for a very long time. Like, since Lohan and Irene and Sexy Audrey.I started pretending my Korean is bad, pretend to misunderstand, etc.

Sometimes it shuts them but other times they don't care and they go on and on LOL.

SsStuntCock
09-04-24, 23:02
Kbliss Wednesday roster.

Lucy Jisoo Jaehee Rea Ina. Sienna Erika midwilshire.Sienna is yet another example of rates differing depending on what site you're looking at.

Kbliss: "320 BBFS Extra 100 and 2 shot 40".

CG: "Hhr (270)/1 hr (320)/ B (40) extra /2nd (40)".

EasyPeasyDong
09-04-24, 23:16
Just got back from a long month in the Bay Area. So now in LA we are at 350?

Just curious if anyone has a general timeline on how quick we got here? Weren't we at 280 this time last year?

I think it took like 15 years to get from 250 to 280.

2005 ParkAsian 250.

2020 280. ?

2024 360. ?

IanLee
09-04-24, 23:55
I also live in DTLA. What do you think of the k-girls in Little Tokyo? Sugar, Cici, Roa, etc. Older, yeah, but very convenient for a lunchtime blowy.

Surprised you've never seen a random working girl out walking around. It's happened to me several times over the years. I've seen Lyn strolling down 6th Street in K-town with a shopping bag in her hand. Probably why she's so worried about being noticed. She was. By me. Of course, I didn't say anything. That would break the rules of this biz.

A few years before that, I saw Phoebe at a Starbucks in K-town across the street from her then incall location, wearing no make up. (Let's just say she looked VERY different.) More recently, I saw Daphne / Crystal / Bona in the east elevator at the MW hotspot. I've also seen Cami in that same elevator. And at the WLA hotspot, I saw Lucy on the sidewalk, coming to work. I remember it well because she was wearing tight-fitting workout clothes and that sexy little spinner body immediately caught my eye. I said to myself, "Damn! Who is that hottie?" When she came closer, I realized, wow, that's the girl I'm going to fuck in about 15 minutes.

The WLA hotspot produces a lot of sightings in the wild. I know they try not to come out into the open too much, but when they do, it's obvious who they are. And it's also super obvious who the mongers are. We all look like the same drooling idiot staring at our phones, waiting for the "go" text. LOL!Strangely, yes, I have never run into a girl "in the wild. " Quinn (remember that tall goddess?) once claimed she saw me from far away at the Madang Shopping Center on Sixth and Western, though when I asked her what day she saw me there, it didn't match up with when I remembered being there.

Though at the hotspots, well, that's another story. You're right, they don't really come out too much, but once when I was leaving a session with, uh, I want to say Pink or Eunji, I fucked both of them a lot back in the day, I ran into Mini in the lobby right outside the elevator, and she definitely recognized me but neither of us said a thing.

IanLee
09-05-24, 00:10
I started pretending my Korean is bad, pretend to misunderstand, etc.

Sometimes it shuts them but other times they don't care and they go on and on LOL.I think back in the old days, when BBFS wasn't advertised, promised, guaranteed, or upcharged, being Korean was a slight advantage. Some girls were definitely a big no no on going raw. Believe me, I tried, with Lohan, Irene. Quinn, she didn't let me slip it in her unwrapped until maybe the 3rd time we fucked, and still, never CIP. But I remember a few girls that let me complete BBFS and CIP back then, and I want to say that it was because I'm Korean. Bonn in MW, Fox at the Palace. A chick named "Holic" in MW. Sexy Audrey, not only did she let me, she actually preferred it. She said she'd rather have me CIP than have me use one of her weird lambskin condoms.

And I remember going to Miss X, like the first week that started working at the palace (circa 2014, I think?) and I go to the door and she opens it and I think "man, this looks nothing like the picture. " She asks me if I'm going to stay, like she could read the disappointment on my face or something (because she's old. She was old back then, and she is definitely really really old now), and I just shrugged and told her I would stay. She gives me a pretty aggressive BBBJ, and she slips on the cover. I get a few thrusts in, and I am just not really feeling it with her, and I just ask her "Hey, how about I just take this thing off? That's cool, right?" She just shrugged, kind of non-chalantly, and said "sure. " I came in her so much that we had to use a towel to wipe off our combined juices so that we could make room for some more fucking. Man, those were the days.

By the way, that was 10 years ago, wouldn't go near Miss X now. More like Grandma X.

FreeWally
09-05-24, 00:19
If folks look hard enough in this thread, they'll find a table that translates kgirls' advertised age to their likely real age. 25 is definitely on the older end of the spectrum.I know a girl who was 20 and they had to advertise her as 22. Don't want anyone to think it goes much lower, it would attract the wrong kind of attention. Playing with fire.

AnthonyJacobSf
09-05-24, 01:52
Ok I finally got to see Ina last week. I get the hype. She is attractive, taller than most kgirls, skinny, implants. She was submissive but took charge trying to get me to pop a 2nd time. I can't remember the last time I broke into this much sweat trying. I also found her personality to be very adorable. Good time was had. First time a kgirl greeted me at the door in stockings. Lucky I had showered so we skipped it and started fucking right away.Did someone post that they saw Ina like over 50 times? That's not totally crazy, actually a little jealous.

KGirlSavant
09-05-24, 02:38
I know a girl who was 20 and they had to advertise her as 22. Don't want anyone to think it goes much lower, it would attract the wrong kind of attention. Playing with fire.Lucky I would love to CIP a 20-year-old Kgirl.

Stonkz
09-05-24, 10:36
Did someone post that they saw Ina like over 50 times? That's not totally crazy, actually a little jealous.I think that guy has seen her 70 times lmfao. Was surprised he beat me when I've been seeing her since her first day and she's been here only a little over a year. That guy must have been seeing her 2 x a week sometimes LOL. I usually never visit a girl 2 x in a week unless they are new.

PumpNDump
09-05-24, 11:58
Kbliss Thursday lineup.

Lucy Jisoo Jaehee Rea Diane Ina. Sienna Erika midwilshire.

PumpNDump
09-05-24, 12:01
Booker M. Cici, Sugar, and Roa also available through Michelle for booking eventhough they haven't been updated on her site.

AnthonyJacobSf
09-05-24, 12:38
I think that guy has seen her 70 times lmfao. Was surprised he beat me when I've been seeing her since her first day and she's been here only a little over a year. That guy must have been seeing her 2 x a week sometimes LOL. I usually never visit a girl 2 x in a week unless they are new.Once or 2 x a week with her over a year sounds pretty great and I guess reasonable. I would say that or a new car but new cars are in the $50 k and up range these days.

AsianAssEater
09-05-24, 12:45
Just got back from a long month in the Bay Area. So now in LA we are at 350?

Just curious if anyone has a general timeline on how quick we got here? Weren't we at 280 this time last year?

I think it took like 15 years to get from 250 to 280.

2005 ParkAsian 250.Yep. It's getting pretty close to my limit honesty. If it keeps going up more I will prob retire.