PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140

Alienkroz
07-22-24, 20:42
This was Rose's second location from Rose Spa on Ashland and Augusta 10-15 years ago. Is there still anything happening at this location of New Life Spa? I use to see a Hispanic girl that worked at Rosa Spa and went to New Life Spa later. She kind of went private and did therapy stuff.

ConfuciusMan
07-22-24, 21:25
There was a girl "summer" at princess thai. No longer there. Not sure if she is done with the biz or went to another place / solo. If anyone has any contact info please DM. Would be much appreciated.She maybe at Broadway spa. They have 2 to 3 thai girls working. She maybe goes by Nadia. If not try iris and tiffany.

Luckyshamrock
07-22-24, 23:58
Mongers, I'll be flying in from Ohio for work in August and staying near Willis tower. Any AMP recos that way? Am not seeing anything within walking distance. Other option would be near O hare of course. Any help would be much appreciated as I don't know the city well or have my own car.

Goofy89
07-23-24, 02:24
Mongers, I'll be flying in from Ohio for work in August and staying near Willis tower. Any AMP recos that way? Am not seeing anything within walking distance. Other option would be near O hare of course. Any help would be much appreciated as I don't know the city well or have my own car.Here's a spot that's a quick uber trip from ohare. 8 fo 45 min table shower and sauna included tip caries from 1. 4-1. 6 depending on who you get always a few ladies working.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/o-hare/bodyrubs/body-rubs/great-time-guaranteed-korean-38185.html

Alienkroz
07-23-24, 08:02
There isn't anything by Willis. Travel north about 2 miles with several options on Grand ave or 4 miles north to Belmont Ave.

Mongers, I'll be flying in from Ohio for work in August and staying near Willis tower. Any AMP recos that way? Am not seeing anything within walking distance. Other option would be near O hare of course. Any help would be much appreciated as I don't know the city well or have my own car.

SpaGuy21
07-23-24, 10:21
This was Rose's second location from Rose Spa on Ashland and Augusta 10-15 years ago. Is there still anything happening at this location of New Life Spa? I use to see a Hispanic girl that worked at Rosa Spa and went to New Life Spa later. She kind of went private and did therapy stuff.For whatever reason this place is completely under-reported. I visited probably 2+ years ago just to give it a shot and got L1 with DATY my first visit. Second visit a CBJ. Older MT, in her 40's, but in good shape for her age. Haven't been back though. It's serviceable but not a seek out type of destination.

Alienkroz
07-23-24, 13:57
They use to have 1 Hispanic girl (my usual) and 1 Asian girl that gets switched out. I stopped going when the Hispanic girl left for a real therapist job. She kept some long time regulars to work from home as a side hustle only. Just wondering what kind of rotation they have now and still L1 only?

For whatever reason this place is completely under-reported. I visited probably 2+ years ago just to give it a shot and got L1 with DATY my first visit. Second visit a CBJ. Older MT, in her 40's, but in good shape for her age. Haven't been back though. It's serviceable but not a seek out type of destination.

Barney58
07-23-24, 15:06
I am stuck in Grand station for several hours. What's the "best" massage nearby. Asian or non, doesn't matter.

TIA.

B58.

AyoHell
07-23-24, 17:41
I am stuck in Grand station for several hours. What's the "best" massage nearby. Asian or non, doesn't matter.

TIA.

B58.I haven't personally been but I think Sunny on Halsted is an ok bet. Or SXL in south loop for a surefire one a bit farther.

Dbry4281
07-24-24, 11:30
Stopped into orange drew Coco, she's about 25,5-8, man made ds, tat on lower leg, 120. Great massage, usually get lighter massage. I received a nice tongue massage on body, does this suction move, where she will suction you like a hoover vaccum. Great BBBJ, nice rimming as well. Some lfk, fingering action. In person, her nose job gives her a little more unique look, my opinion, your perception may be different. Pink nipples, Pussy shaved. She can deep throat well she also took a 7 incher in pussy easily. Ass nice and tight, hit it all positions, jack hammered that kitty cat, she takes it. Service 8, attitude 10, looks 8. Not a bad catch!

AstonSummers
07-24-24, 17:00
Hey y'all,

I live and work in the suburbs. I don't get off of work until eight / nine depending on the day and how busy we are. So that means just about ever spot around me is either closed or about to close, and so don't want to be a person who walks in right before they close.

So I'm looking for a spot in the city that is opened late or 24/7. In desperate need for a decent massage for sure. Looking for level one or level two service. Not feeling level three tonight. So if anyone could recommend a spot, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

ShakeNBake69
07-24-24, 19:22
There was a girl "summer" at princess thai. No longer there. Not sure if she is done with the biz or went to another place / solo. If anyone has any contact info please DM. Would be much appreciated.I saw her a while back. She was friendly and cute but the massage wasn't so great so I never returned. I used to visit this a place a lot in past when the talent was descent but since the old crew is gone it's hit or miss at this place. You could always ask any of the other girls there if she coming back. Good luck.

ShakeNBake69
07-24-24, 19:35
A friend of mine recommended this place on 63rd and Pulaski. I believe it's called Coral Spa, anyways I gave it a try since I was in the area visiting. I was met by Linda, she was Chinese and said she was 36. She was descent looking and cute so I stayed for the hour. Massage was nice and relaxing and she payed a lot of attention to my sore back. Ending was Awesome and I left happy. I'll probably return if I'm in the area again. Enjoy guys.

MidwestGuy28
07-25-24, 08:51
I'll be visiting the Naperville area this weekend. Are there any Latina parlors in the area? If not what are the best AMPs in that area? Thanks in advance.

AstonSummers
07-25-24, 16:08
Hey y'all,

I live and work in the suburbs. I don't get off of work until eight / nine depending on the day and how busy we are. So that means just about ever spot around me is either closed or about to close, and so don't want to be a person who walks in right before they close.

So I'm looking for a spot in the city that is opened late or 24/7. In desperate need for a decent massage for sure. Looking for level one or level two service. Not feeling level three tonight. So if anyone could recommend a spot, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.So I did my own research last night and landed on super star spa. Getting there and parking was easy. The masseuse was wearing a face mask and a odd-ish night gown. I don't know how to describe it, but it was something I hadn't seen before. The massage bed was essentially two beds into one, but somehow uncomfortable because of the way she has everything positioned.

The massage was one of the absolute worst massages I have ever received. I know that's not entirely why we go to these places, but oh my god you think you'd get something halfway decent. She had no routine or rhythm to the massage. I had to ask for massage oil to be used. The flip comes (after me trying to delay it for a bit because I don't enjoy rushed service) and right away she tries to have the fun and starts touching my member. Me personally I like to wait a bit on the flip and get my chest or legs massaged before we have fun. She wasn't picking up on that. I imagine everything is offered, or at least level one and two are. I just went with level one. She took off her dress and had a nice petite body. The service was fine. Nothing extraordinary but not bad. We clean up, I give her the money, and then I left. I'd give the experience a 4/10. Would not repeat and would not recommend.

King Pete
07-25-24, 16:25
Good afternoon Gentlemen. I'm in search of a great massage with an L2 finish. I have my usual spot (Macau) but it's only a L1 finish. Work has been kicking my ass and I want to treat myself. Any recommendations are appreciated.

RadioMatt
07-25-24, 17:56
Does anyone know if Karlee still around these days?

Haven't seen her or any reports for a while so was curious.

Moss734
07-25-24, 18:30
So I did my own research last night and landed on super star spa. Getting there and parking was easy. The masseuse was wearing a face mask and a odd-ish night gown. I don't know how to describe it, but it was something I hadn't seen before. The massage bed was essentially two beds into one, but somehow uncomfortable because of the way she has everything positioned.

The massage was one of the absolute worst massages I have ever received. I know that's not entirely why we go to these places, but oh my god you think you'd get something halfway decent. She had no routine or rhythm to the massage. I had to ask for massage oil to be used. The flip comes (after me trying to delay it for a bit because I don't enjoy rushed service) and right away she tries to have the fun and starts touching my member. Me personally I like to wait a bit on the flip and get my chest or legs massaged before we have fun. She wasn't picking up on that. I imagine everything is offered, or at least level one and two are. I just went with level one. She took off her dress and had a nice petite body. The service was fine. Nothing extraordinary but not bad. We clean up, I give her the money, and then I left. I'd give the experience a 4/10. Would not repeat and would not recommend.I reviewed this spot within the last month or two. No bueno.

SpaDude777
07-25-24, 23:04

Haven't seen her or any reports for a while so was curious.Yeah Karly is still around. Saw her about a week ago. She is still being a anal loving cum swallowing smoke show. She says she has been working out a lot and it really shows. She is at T Pro on Fri Sat Sun (Goes by Karly at T Pro). Also at S&L (Michigan Ave) on Tues Wed. She goes by BeBe at S&L. IMO she is still the best provider in Chicago. Guaranteed freak show.

Smith054
07-25-24, 23:38

Haven't seen her or any reports for a while so was curious.She goes by BeBe at SXL now.

BooBoo24
07-26-24, 03:12
Traveling through Chicago last weekend on my way home and had to hit it after a good time here a couple of months ago. MMS answers the door and they were poppin' it seems. Sonia is standing there in the lobby with her arms behind her back like it's her turn and looking at me with a BIG smile on her face and oh boy, she is smokin' hot. Her pics make her look curvier than she is, which ain't my thing; also wasn't looking for a Latina, but I was second-guessing when I saw her, wow! But MMS yells "Coco!" And I asked MMS about Nancy and she looked at me confused, more Chinese yelling and chaos ensues.

The girls in the back start yelling back in this crazy chorus and Sonia disappears. This wasn't because of me. I hear the footsteps coming down the hallway and walk toward the end of it to meet, who I though was Nancy, but a monger appears and we're face to face. I just duck right and look the other way. He smirks and grabs a water like he owns the place and leaves.

So I walk toward the hallway and another monger walks out of what appears to be Nancy's room and I just turn around and duck behind the screen in the lobby. Haha! Nancy comes up and grabs my hand and takes me to said room. She has no English, but says sorry about that. I say, "Is everything okay?" She seems upset and just says, "Guys behaving badly. " I think the dude in her room probably requested Sonia and got Nancy. And I was looking for Nancy and got Sonia. So in my mind, all is right with the world! But I have no idea if that is what happened.

I toss her my donation and she leaves, I see another gent on the monitor being led out by the other Latina, Megan, she has a tank on showing some serious side boob, hahaha, yum! Nancy comes back and drops her dress, holy shit! What a sweet little ass and boobs. She seems distracted and upset, I have no clue what's going on except that there is a lot of Chinese yelling still going on in the halls. And at this point I'm thinking, how do the Latinas keep up with this, I mean, they don't speak the language either?!

We go to the shower and it's nothing crazy, she just washes me and then a nice BBBJ preview after I flip. Anyway, she gives me a BT and I spit it on her foot to try and get a laugh out of her and lighten the mood. It worked! She finally laughs and realizes we can have some fun. We dry off and head back.

She says massagey or <pumps arms? I say up to you, and she pumps her arms. She walks over to me and starts with some nice LFK (which I think could've led to some nice DFK), but soon after a huge loud bang and the entire room next door shook, startling both of us. We freeze and stop for a sec, don't hear anything. Sounded like someone or something fell hard. We shrug, and she drops for some nipple sucking and then BBBJ.

Nice BJ, but no eye contact, just a glance every now and then. She spends about 5 down there and pops up and grabs the cover. I say wait, can I dine? She says okay and lays back. I grab the donut pillow and throw it down, because I remember my last experience with Linda and my knees were killing me, they have some hard floors in there!

I start really slow, not knowing what's going to happen here because she is dry as a bone and I know she was just upset by something. I work my technique and she moistens, eventually she grabs my hand and arm. Right then, some more Chinese screaming in the hallway. FUCK! But she doesn't seem to care and settles in, nice!

As I go, it gets better and better, some serious loud moans and she starts gushing, and I mean gushing. I love it! Now my knees and legs are starting to cramp, so I stood up, but I feel like she wanted me to stay there for longer. She wipes the sweat off my brow, it's always so fucking hot in there. I had glanced at the time before I started, I clocked a 20-minute feast. I'm not sure if I got an O, but she was soaking fucking wet. She points to the sheet where she was, and there was a 6 inch diameter wet spot.

I start DS and go long and strong and she drops her head to the table. After about 7-8 minutes she throws both of her hands back palm up and I grab them and start pounding her harder while she grips back. Fun!

She wants standing mish, so she flips, opens her legs, guides me in and gushes wetness. She leans up to watch and then drops her head back, so I grab the back of her neck and bring it back up to watch. Some dirty talk, you can imagine what was said. I pump her for about 3 minutes like this and blow in the bag while watching her little tits shake.

I think Nancy is already gone, so sorry for not being on top of the review sooner. She walks me out and there's another dude behind the screen (which I didn't realize) so when I get to the front door, I feel a look left and see another monger face to face. Jesus.

Honestly, they have a MMS and there is no directing of traffic. I saw more mongers this trip than I did providers, no joke! This place gets pretty good talent but holy shit, I'm in the business world. I won't be back which is good news for you local guys. One less dude in the mix! I actually left a day early to check out the Indy scene on my way home.

Peace and Love!

Clark2020
07-26-24, 11:14
I'll be in Chicago this evening. Looking for a good l1 with teasing. Nothing more. Indiana is none existent. Any suggestions?

VividTiger135
07-26-24, 11:17
Hey all,

Tested out SXL and ended up with Kelly. She is incredibly attractive and fit for her age with great man mades. The actual massage was underwhelming but the teasing made up for it. She gave an incredible BBBJ with a lot of gagging. We ended up 69'ing for a little bit but ended up back in BBBJ where I CIM. I not a fan of BBFS but she made several attempts to ride me and that turned me on a lot. It was my first time ever being at an AMP and somebody wanting FS so badly. At the end of the session, she asked me to come back so we could FS. I will definitely take her up on that and report back on how that is. I will repeat with her but I want to test out Bebe before giving Kelly another go. If you are into Asian MILFs, I would 100% try Kelly at least once.

MojoJojojo
07-26-24, 14:07
I recently had the chance to visit Karly and loved it. She has fantastic body and takes it in all 3 holes. Started with few minutes massage, on the turn she asked what I am looking for and she went out to grab the cover. Started with great BJ followed by Mish later, we moved to with one finger in her B hole. Finished with Greek. She is good at pounding.

Joelouky
07-26-24, 17:00
Any spots downtown near The Drake Hotel? Or is everthing in the outskirts? Happy to return the favor if any of you come to Louisville for Derby, Louder than Life, etc.

GreenMachine
07-26-24, 17:26
Wants to verify with facetime / video though.

HumpyDumpty
07-26-24, 22:54
Here's a spot that's a quick uber trip from ohare. 8 fo 45 min table shower and sauna included tip caries from 1. 4-1. 6 depending on who you get always a few ladies working.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/o-hare/bodyrubs/body-rubs/great-time-guaranteed-korean-38185.htmlHi, I am coming in tomorrow to Chicago from Lafayette Indiana to ohare. Just wanted to clarify that the tip is $1. 4 - 1. 6 including door fee of. 8 for 45 min or is that in addition to the tip? Web site says Korean, are they Koren and younger?

Also, I could do a little detour to orange. Is this the same location on Archer Ave that was also discussed in Asian apartment section? Is this like a apartment or a spa set up?. When I looked at Google maps it seems like a very old building. Is parking and area safe there? Where do you usually park? Any safety pointers? Also, is the price $ 1. 4 for 30 min same as it's mentioned in website or will there be any extra tip?

Ambitious859
07-27-24, 09:04
Back to Pure, Seems like they had 3 different girls working.

Linda is very sexi and soft spoken. Super sweet.

No bad attitudes or hurry up BS. Asian / Chinese I think.

She gave me nice basic massage and body rub with oil.

Head massage too.

After 15 minutes or so I rolled over and just started; no real talking. HJ, BJ and CG. That's all but it was really good. I think she would've let me do more but I couldn't hold back.

I hope she's still around the next time I come to town.

Goofy89
07-27-24, 09:14
Hi, I am coming in tomorrow to Chicago from Lafayette Indiana to ohare. Just wanted to clarify that the tip is $1. 4 - 1. 6 including door fee of. 8 for 45 min or is that in addition to the tip? Web site says Korean, are they Koren and younger?

Also, I could do a little detour to orange. Is this the same location on Archer Ave that was also discussed in Asian apartment section? Is this like a apartment or a spa set up?. When I looked at Google maps it seems like a very old building. Is parking and area safe there? Where do you usually park? Any safety pointers? Also, is the price $ 1. 4 for 30 min same as it's mentioned in website or will there be any extra tip?The tip doesn't include house fee so youd be payin from 2. 2-2. 4 and I've never been to orange sorry I can't help with any extra info about them.

SGettyMan
07-28-24, 13:08
I will be up in a few weeks and was wondering what the rates are for different levels of service at SXL? PM me if needed. TIA.

RealDealRic
07-28-24, 14:19
I will be up in a few weeks and was wondering what the rates are for different levels of service at SXL? PM me if needed. TIA.Was only there twice while I was in town.

On top of $60 (30 minutes) or $80 (60 minutes) House fee.

Emily's Rates.

$120 BBBJ.

$160 BBBJ while she is naked.

$220 GFE BBBJ Covered Sex.

$260 GFE BBBJ. Bare Sex.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-.

Bebe.

$220 BBBJ and Covered Sex.

$260 BBBJ Covered Sex And Anal.

She also likes to gurgle your cum at no extra charge.

Personally like Emily but can't got wrong with the Anal Queen of Chicago.

HappyGardener
07-28-24, 16:13
I Wish there was a way to "pin" a post on this forum as this question gets asked often. Very good information here.

Thank you for using real numbers and real descriptions of each action. It's appreciated.

Was only there twice while I was in town.

Emily's Rates.

$120 BBBJ.

$260 GFE BBBJ. Bare Sex.

Bebe.

Bambinos1987
07-29-24, 09:42
Got the itch today. Orange is my default out or convinience. But which provider is best right now for only 30 minute quickie. ? Doesn't have to be orange.

GeneralObvious
07-29-24, 09:59
These are escort rates. Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't pay $300+ if there isn't a comfortable bed to play on. Better choices out there for less.

Emily's Rates.

$120 BBBJ.

$260 GFE BBBJ. Bare Sex.

Bebe.

Varsity2017
07-29-24, 11:20
Looking for a spot where they really got down deep for the massage. I like a hard massage and seems like most places they go soft.

Your best place and provider for a hard deep tissue massage! Ready, go.

Varsity2017
07-29-24, 11:23
Anyone try her? I saw her and she looked great but curious what the experience has been.

BringBackBp
07-29-24, 12:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GeneralObvious
07-29-24, 12:21
Where are you getting bare or anal for less with the same quality as those girls?I have 5 or 6 in my current rotation that give me that for $200. Most will come in to the spa an hour or hour and a half early. I would never pay these rates to be the 3rd or 4th guy of the day. If you have something to share, I will give you intel. No SXL, Orange, PPS places, etc.

Varsity2017
07-29-24, 13:05
Anyone ever try Vivi at Sunny spa on Halsted? I hear she is there a couple days a week and wondering how the experience was.

Nowhere500
07-29-24, 13:16
I'll be in Chicago this evening. Looking for a good l1 with teasing. Nothing more. Indiana is none existent. Any suggestions?Best place for this is probably Broadway Spa.

SGettyMan
07-29-24, 13:37

Emily's Rates.

$120 BBBJ.

$260 GFE BBBJ. Bare Sex.

Bebe.

Personally like Emily but can't got wrong with the Anal Queen of Chicago.Thanks for the detailed information. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to try Emily out.

Pau Ford
07-29-24, 16:17
No need to make a trip specifically to Broadway for this you can get L1 + teasing at nearly every AMP.

Broadway mamasan needs to get her shit together I went again last week and yet again, over run with mongers. I went midweek supposedly at their slow time frame of day but it was still a shit show.

She lets 2 dudes in the door as I'm standing at the front desk. On my way through the curtain I pass another monger on his way out, direct eye contact 2 inches away from each other. Past the curtain another monger passes me in the hall, 2 more mongers sitting in that closet at the end of the hall, door wide open. I enter the room they told me to go into, a monger is in there getting dressed.

I saw 7 fucking dudes face to face in the span of 30 seconds. Mamasan must be greedy af she's only got 4 rooms but still lets more guys in than she has rooms with zero regard for anyone's privacy.

Fuck this place if you have any concerns at all about discretion b/c mamasan couldnt give a shit less about your privacy.

Best place for this is probably Broadway Spa.

Sk7499
07-29-24, 17:14
No need to make a trip specifically to Broadway for this you can get L1 + teasing at nearly every AMP.

Broadway mamasan needs to get her shit together I went again last week and yet again, over run with mongers. I went midweek supposedly at their slow
time frame of day but it was still a shit show.

She lets 2 dudes in the door as I'm standing at the front desk. On my way through the curtain I pass another monger on his way out, direct eye contact 2 inches away from each other. Past the curtain another monger passes me in the hall, 2 more mongers sitting in that closet at the end of the hall, door wide open. I enter the room they told me to go into, a monger is in there
getting dressed..Yep to many dongs. They are going to get pinched. To much action and I don't want use a room right after someone else I'm kind worried if they clean the room as one leaves another's going in the room putting their pipe inside. I'm going to stay away for a bit. Needs to be more organized.

MikeJones1089
07-29-24, 17:54
Zoey is a good quality massage send me a DM let's chat.

Anyone try her? I saw her and she looked great but curious what the experience has been.

MikeJones1089
07-29-24, 17:56
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=approved-naughty-licensed-massage-therapist-36237316

Anyone has some Intel on this baddie? She looks like those too good to be true, and yes I know what they say about those!

Nowhere500
07-29-24, 18:15
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=approved-naughty-licensed-massage-therapist-36237316

Anyone has some Intel on this baddie? She looks like those too good to be true, and yes I know what they say about those!Went down a rabbit hole with this. She has a sexy telegram. Google search on the number and it comes up for ads in 10 different cities, which points to likely scam. I sent her a telegram note asking what city she is in and she hasn't responded yet.

Nowhere500
07-29-24, 18:19
Anyone ever try Vivi at Sunny spa on Halsted? I hear she is there a couple days a week and wondering how the experience was.Yes. I thought she was great. Very pretty. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure I reviewed her on here.

Nowhere500
07-29-24, 18:21
Looking for a spot where they really got down deep for the massage. I like a hard massage and seems like most places they go soft.

Your best place and provider for a hard deep tissue massage! Ready, go.People didn't like my Broadway Spa post earlier, but for a great deep tissue massage you could try Annie at Sunkiss. I think she's fantastic. DIY finish, but maybe a little bit of help.

Jinurso
07-30-24, 09:24
Just left a review of Kim at CLM on the new CLM thread. Details are there but in summary she's their version of Karly, except more GFE than Karly.

ClayBillClay
07-30-24, 11:01
Just left a review of Kim at CLM on the new CLM thread. Details are there but in summary she's their version of Karly, except more GFE than Karly.As in she deepthroats like Karly? Or anal? Or gargling like her? Or all of the above? Haha, curious as I would try if she can DT.

Edit: scratch the questions. Just read your post there. But is she able to DT as well as Karly?

Zagal
07-30-24, 19:24
Anyone see new girl Tati at Orange yet? From the photos it looks like she's more on the plump side but can't tell much. I just really want to know if the ass is thicc is all!?

The Bat Wing
07-30-24, 20:57
Anyone know if the 120 min session is really unlimited pops?

Moss734
07-31-24, 10:13
Anyone know if the 120 min session is really unlimited pops?I doubt it. The advertised menu is actually YMMV anyway, has anybody had two shots with the 300/60 min VIP? In my experience the 45/200 you don't always get the table shower and BBBJ. Rather annoying that they don't always provide what is openly advertised.

WestSidePunter
07-31-24, 10:35
I doubt it. The advertised menu is actually YMMV anyway, has anybody had two shots with the 300/60 min VIP? In my experience the 45/200 you don't always get the table shower and BBBJ. Rather annoying that they don't always provide what is openly advertised.Well that's disappointing.

WestSidePunter
07-31-24, 11:56
Can any of you Chicago folk tell me if The Earth and / or Red Lantern are for real? There is some real promise there.

Anut773
07-31-24, 17:08
Can any of you Chicago folk tell me if The Earth and / or Red Lantern are for real? There is some real promise there.The picture that are advertised are not real. Pump and dump place.

WestSidePunter
07-31-24, 22:52
The picture that are advertised are not real. Pump and dump place.Thank you. Very much appreciate it.

So Orange, SXL, and I've been recommended Harmony.

Alienkroz
08-01-24, 11:16
I will try to make a stop next week here again. Rose always had quality girls before.

For whatever reason this place is completely under-reported. I visited probably 2+ years ago just to give it a shot and got L1 with DATY my first visit. Second visit a CBJ. Older MT, in her 40's, but in good shape for her age. Haven't been back though. It's serviceable but not a seek out type of destination.

HappyGardener
08-02-24, 00:41
Chicago Men's Spa is at 224X and Western. I've never visited and I've only seen one or two reports over the years.

I was driving on Western and caught the light for the street just south of the spa. Put me right in front of the spa. All the times I've driven by I've never seen anyone inside. This time, two early 20's thin and cute Latina women workers were standing in the window. Classic Latina looks with long black straight hair and pretty eyes and features. No time yo snap a picture as the light turned green. Like I said I've never been. Have always been curious. Anyone been lately and know their names?

Ricky P
08-02-24, 09:48
In town for the weekend staying in old town, any good options within walking distance?

Varsity2017
08-02-24, 11:21
Who is your favorite at Princess Thai Massage?

GreekSter
08-02-24, 15:53
Hello Guys,

I am posting with a couple questions regarding Chicago spas, but, will first offer some info regarding my own experiences.

I am from out of town, and my first Chicago spa experience was in Spring of 2023. Given my enjoyment of greek providers, I hit Ozone with the hope of finding Karly. Even though I knew my Friday visit was on an off day for her, a guy can hope, right? She was not there, but, I decided to partake and had a decent but very sterile experience with an Asian provider whose name I don't recall. I believe I paid around $240, but, it was over a year ago, so.

My next visit was, by far, the best. I enjoyed an hour with Jenny at Tokyo Spa. I really enjoyed the full the jong (SP?) experience and found the facility to be pretty clean and comfortable. We started with a table shower, massage, nuru slide and all the attendant activities. We moved from the shower table back to the room, where I was treated very well. I will say, I did not inquire if Jenny spoke greek as I suspected she didn't. Mutual rimming, however, did occur.

My last visit was in Spring 2024. I hit Orange Spa and left pretty disappointed. I arrived around 10 pm And spent some time with a Latina provider who was a bit thicker than I prefer. I found the premises to be pretty surprisingly unclean / unkept, and my provider's service pretty lackluster. Her massage was brief and unenthusiastic, her cover of Billy Joel songs similarly uninspired. I was disappointed as I had read pretty decent reviews of Orange.

I will be back in Chicago toward the end of this month on a Friday. I am curious if any of you would be kind enough to recommend my best bet for a place where I might find some combination of the following-.

A) Slim.

B) Asian / European.

C) Offering greek.

D) the Jong SP?

Also, does SXL have an online presence? Finally, any safe apartment scenes I should know of that don't require screening?

Thanks for your help! Greekster.

Alienkroz
08-02-24, 17:22
I can never remember their names as I go every other month and it seems like they rotate around already. So far I been there 5-6 times and have never seen the same girl once in the last 1.5 years. I usually go in the late morning or early afternoon before 2 pm.

Who is your favorite at Princess Thai Massage?

SrtLover
08-02-24, 17:26
Just found out that there is a place called massage by Amy by and Harding Ave. Has anyone tried? Any intel would be appreciated.

HappyGardener
08-02-24, 18:01
Just found out that there is a place called massage by Amy by and Harding Ave. Has anyone tried? Any intel would be appreciated.I saw that recently as well. I did some sleuthing on line and I think it's a Papa San place. It's 24/7 and when I asked if they would see me at 6 or 7 am on a Sunday morning they said yes. Just needed to text them snd let them know if I was truly coming.

Couple months earlier I was driving around that area and saw a few other places that have never been reported on.

Mikejpfil
08-02-24, 21:30
The western suburbs is underrated for full-service / massage needs. I always drive by this place on Roosevelt Rd. (just east of Main St. - Lombard) and decided to check it out on a random afternoon. It's a nice establishment. Very clean and smelled nice. It's a Korean spot with table shower and a sauna room. I got paired up with Momo. She was overall very beautiful. Pretty face and great body and gave a great massage. Typical prices - $80 for massage and $160 for Lvl 3 tip. Would repeat with Momo again, but she told me they have other pretty girls there too, but I'm thinking she might be the Alpha here. She had a great personality and spoke decent English. Her man-made C's are awesome too LOL.

I don't know. I really liked the vibe of this place. Didn't feel rushed and I didn't feel like people were coming in and out. I felt very relaxed and might start cumming here more often. If you guys know of any places with a similar vibe and talent in the Suburbs please let me know. <peace .

OrdLover
08-02-24, 21:43
I saw that recently as well. I did some sleuthing on line and I think it's a Papa San place. It's 24/7 and when I asked if they would see me at 6 or 7 am on a Sunday morning they said yes. Just needed to text them snd let them know if I was truly coming.

Couple months earlier I was driving around that area and saw a few other places that have never been reported on.I doubt it is Papa San places. More like a legit place. First it is on a side street and the website looks legit. And also on Google pictures there is a couple of pic of a white lady. So I calling it not a papasan place.

Coopertars
08-03-24, 11:32
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bucktown/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-thailand-4-11-95lbs-in-chicago-8-3-9-2-32253.html

I know it says she's in town starting today, but has anyone ever seen her before? Might TOFTT this weekend if possible.

HappyGardener
08-03-24, 14:22
I doubt it is Papa San places. More like a legit place. First it is on a side street and the website looks legit. And also on Google pictures there is a couple of pic of a white lady. So I calling it not a papasan place.Sorry I must have confused with another place I was looking at.

Nowhere500
08-03-24, 14:47
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bucktown/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-thailand-4-11-95lbs-in-chicago-8-3-9-2-32253.html

I know it says she's in town starting today, but has anyone ever seen her before? Might TOFTT this weekend if possible.Please let us know if you see her. Interested in the review.

Ratso100
08-03-24, 15:44
I noticed a lot of New reviewers in here with less than 5 posts and they all leave stellar reviews.

GeekAuto
08-03-24, 17:09
Chicago Men's Spa is at 224X and Western. I've never visited and I've only seen one or two reports over the years.

I was driving on Western and caught the light for the street just south of the spa. Put me right in front of the spa. All the times I've driven by I've never seen anyone inside. This time, two early 20's thin and cute Latina women workers were standing in the window. Classic Latina looks with long black straight hair and pretty eyes and features. No time yo snap a picture as the light turned green. Like I said I've never been. Have always been curious. Anyone been lately and know their names?Plus one to this question, anyone ever partook?

DWaits
08-03-24, 21:42
I noticed two new spots on Clark to add to Jessica Spa that I reviewed a few months ago. I'm still low on monger funds so have not checked out either of them.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/rock-climbing/6660-n-clark-st-chicago-illin/23247097.html

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/chicago/23250041.html

Address for the first one in the link. Google the phone number for the second one and the link will appear. Any northside guys been to either spot?

MarkStuntMan
08-04-24, 07:51
Did you see her?

I know it says she's in town starting today, but has anyone ever seen her before? Might TOFTT this weekend if possible.

Mikejpfil
08-04-24, 09:57
I noticed a lot of New reviewers in here with less than 5 posts and they all leave stellar reviews.They all got to start somewhere.

Coopertars
08-04-24, 13:34

I know it says she's in town starting today, but has anyone ever seen her before? Might TOFTT this weekend if possible.Man some of you all are rabid hyenas, PM'ing me questions before I even had a chance to see her. Shame on you, go on your own if you couldn't wait for info.

I was able to link up with her, she's hosting out of an airbnb incall in Bucktown.

Pros: Pictures are def her, she also just got her tits enhanced even more, absolute bolt ons. Everything else about her body is perfect, tight, tan, toned. Not as muscly as some of the pictures she posted. Provides a great massage, she says she's licensed and I'm inclined to believe her. Friendly as hell, chatty with an accent, and not really shy when it comes to roaming. Decent tug to finish.

Cons: She says she doesn't do anything more than L1, she uses a lot of lotion so be sure to wipe off thoroughly or you'll leave a trail of slime as you walk out the place. She has to come out of the building to let you in to her 3rd floor place (no elevator), and I saw several other tenants of the building on the way in and out. Can't imagine she'll make it a full month with that much traffic. The incall is pretty small and creeky loud.

Summary: I may try repeat to see if her menu opens up at all but I doubt it. For that price I'd rather stick with the Euros in Noble Square with the hopes of a better outcome.

CJ1976
08-04-24, 14:48
Thank you for TOFTT. I had scheduled a visit this week myself, but you bear me to it. I'm not going to go after all. $$ too much for what you get.

CJ.

Man some of you all are rabid hyenas, PM'ing me questions before I even had a chance to see her. Shame on you, go on your own if you couldn't wait for info.

I was able to link up with her, she's hosting out of an airbnb incall in Bucktown.

Pros: Pictures are def her, she also just got her tits enhanced even more, absolute bolt ons. Everything else about her body is perfect, tight, tan, toned. Not as muscly as some of the pictures she posted. Provides a great massage, she says she's licensed and I'm inclined to believe her. Friendly as hell, chatty with an accent, and not really shy when it comes to roaming. Decent tug to finish.

Cons: She says she doesn't do anything more than L1, she uses a lot of lotion so be sure to wipe off thoroughly or you'll leave a trail of slime as you walk out the place. She has to come out of the building to let you in to her 3rd floor place (no elevator), and I saw several other tenants of the building on the way in and out. Can't imagine she'll make it a full month with that much traffic. The incall is pretty small and creeky loud.

Summary: I may try repeat to see if her menu opens up at all but I doubt it. For that price I'd rather stick with the Euros in Noble Square with the hopes of a better outcome.

Nowhere500
08-04-24, 20:33
Thank you for TOFTT. I had scheduled a visit this week myself, but you bear me to it. I'm not going to go after all. $$ too much for what you get.

CJ.So I went to see Tina after seeing her on here, even though the one review wasn't perfect. Here's her ad: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bucktown/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-thailand-4-11-95lbs-in-chicago-8-3-9-2-32253.html I just have a thing for spinners I guess. So I'll start with that. She is crazy good looking in my opinion. Like, I've rarely had a massage therapist this attractive, if ever. And so despite the inflated price, and the heavy limitations, I still think it was worth it. It's a nice massage. And she lets you roam. Though no sucking on anything. She has the most gorgeous little bubble butt. And she's fit, though not quite as muscular as some of the pictures, still extremely fit.

She undresses down to a bikini for the massage and takes her top of for the ending. And it's a good HJ. But it was frustrating not being able to upgrade. It's ironic because 99% of the time I don't want to upgrade. Might repeat.

SGettyMan
08-05-24, 09:25
So I went to see Tina after seeing her on here, even though the one review wasn't perfect. Here's her ad: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bucktown/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-thailand-4-11-95lbs-in-chicago-8-3-9-2-32253.html I just have a thing for spinners I guess. So I'll start with that. She is crazy good looking in my opinion. Like, I've rarely had a massage therapist this attractive, if ever. And so despite the inflated price, and the heavy limitations, I still think it was worth it. It's a nice massage. And she lets you roam. Though no sucking on anything. She has the most gorgeous little bubble butt. And she's fit, though not quite as muscular as some of the pictures, still extremely fit.

She undresses down to a bikini for the massage and takes her top of for the ending. And it's a good HJ. But it was frustrating not being able to upgrade. It's ironic because 99% of the time I don't want to upgrade. Might repeat.Your report is like many in the Nashville forum. Great massage with great body but no upgrades. I wanted to see her but it's a lot for just a great HJ. But I guess it's worth doing once for the experience. Our schedules never line up when she is in Nashville.

Wheeler2000
08-05-24, 10:26
Hi,

Is there anything good downtown? I work near the West Loop off of Randolph. Everyday I walk from Millenium Station to the West Loop. Is there any MP there worth checking out? Sunny Spa and Healthy Zu are in the area but not sure if they are legit?

Thanks in advance.

MongForLong
08-05-24, 10:28
The western suburbs is underrated for full-service / massage needs. I always drive by this place on Roosevelt Rd. (just east of Main St. - Lombard) and decided to check it out on a random afternoon. It's a nice establishment. Very clean and smelled nice. It's a Korean spot with table shower and a sauna room. I got paired up with Momo. She was overall very beautiful. Pretty face and great body and gave a great massage. Typical prices - $80 for massage and $160 for Lvl 3 tip. Would repeat with Momo again, but she told me they have other pretty girls there too, but I'm thinking she might be the Alpha here. She had a great personality and spoke decent English. Her man-made C's are awesome too LOL.

I don't know. I really liked the vibe of this place. Didn't feel rushed and I didn't feel like people were coming in and out. I felt very relaxed and might start cumming here more often. If you guys know of any places with a similar vibe and talent in the Suburbs please let me know. <peace .Oh WOW Momo is back on rotation? I had her once a couple months ago she told me she only had 1 week left. Brought her friend in to the room just after the sauna to show her off. I was like damn but wasn't able to make it back in the next week. Then have been a couple times and had Kelly. Good looking but she wasn't happy when I didn't go with FS. I have been waiting for word on Momo!

Thanks MFL.

Silver6933
08-05-24, 10:50
Has anyone have experience with this girl before?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-and-lingam-massage-specialist-25588.html

WalterBlack
08-05-24, 10:56
Hey guys quick question, I'm trying to visit SXL for the first time, just wondering what parking looks like since I see it's in Michigan ave. I'm coming from the suburbs so taking public trans is kind of a hassle. TIA.

Fit312
08-05-24, 11:12
Hey guys quick question, I'm trying to visit SXL for the first time, just wondering what parking looks like since I see it's in Michigan ave. I'm coming from the suburbs so taking public trans is kind of a hassle. TIA.I never have any big problems, just avoid going when there's an event at Soldier Field. Street parking is free on Sundays.

Nowhere500
08-05-24, 11:46
Your report is like many in the Nashville forum. Great massage with great body but no upgrades. I wanted to see her but it's a lot for just a great HJ. But I guess it's worth doing once for the experience. Our schedules never line up when she is in Nashville.I didn't say the HJ was great, I said it was good. She's so good looking. And feeling that ass of hers is something I'm still thinking about. But also, ultimately frustrating. If she offered a little more she'd have a line around the block.

Jayp80
08-05-24, 11:55
Hey guys quick question, I'm trying to visit SXL for the first time, just wondering what parking looks like since I see it's in Michigan ave. I'm coming from the suburbs so taking public trans is kind of a hassle. TIA.It's south michigan so it's not that bad, during the day you shouldn't have to park more than half a block away. I prefer the opposite side of the street during school hours since you get a line of cars picking their kid up from the catholic school on the corner.

Mojorzn
08-05-24, 15:15
Looks interesting but see no reviews.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-and-lingam-massage-specialist-25588.html

Thanks!

JasonWi
08-05-24, 16:06
Hey guys quick question, I'm trying to visit SXL for the first time, just wondering what parking looks like since I see it's in Michigan ave. I'm coming from the suburbs so taking public trans is kind of a hassle. TIA.I drove once and had no trouble finding parking just one block west, on Wabash, which is paralllel to Michigan Ave.

PregnantLover1
08-05-24, 18:31
Looking for a cheap but decent L1 on the north / nw side or burbs.

Chichef3000
08-06-24, 10:42
There was a girl "summer" at princess thai. No longer there. Not sure if she is done with the biz or went to another place / solo. If anyone has any contact info please DM. Would be much appreciated.The ladies rotate in and out of there. They come into the country get licensed and leave 3 or 4 months later. I've been going there for 7 years since the days on Belmont. Over the years I get a girl a few times during a short period of time.

SitbacRelax
08-06-24, 11:35
The ladies rotate in and out of there. They come into the country get licensed and leave 3 or 4 months later. I've been going there for 7 years since the days on Belmont. Over the years I get a girl a few times during a short period of time.https://www.princessspachicago.com/services.

This place?

DaveyJ23
08-06-24, 12:21
I was walking on Clark Street by Belmont recently and noticed a new place. Or maybe it is just new to me. Happy Angel Spa is the name, 3240 and Clark is the address. Not sure if its been reported on yet.

I haven't been in, so I can't say for sure, but just from walking by I could see that the place looked sketchy as hell so I knew it must be good. LOL. I looked it up and one of the other sites suggests that you can get pretty much whatever you want.

Anyway, that's your public service announcement of the day.

Eddinger
08-06-24, 12:53
I think once you try Kelly once its difficult to not repeat for ever. She is such a **** and if you eat her pussy well shell fuck you so hard with the filthiest talk while getting plowed or riding.

Hey all,

Tested out SXL and ended up with Kelly. She is incredibly attractive and fit for her age with great man mades. The actual massage was underwhelming but the teasing made up for it. She gave an incredible BBBJ with a lot of gagging. We ended up 69'ing for a little bit but ended up back in BBBJ where I CIM. I not a fan of BBFS but she made several attempts to ride me and that turned me on a lot. It was my first time ever being at an AMP and somebody wanting FS so badly. At the end of the session, she asked me to come back so we could FS. I will definitely take her up on that and report back on how that is. I will repeat with her but I want to test out Bebe before giving Kelly another go. If you are into Asian MILFs, I would 100% try Kelly at least once..

Mojorzn
08-06-24, 13:00
Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!

Bill Stuart
08-06-24, 15:30
Plus one to this question, anyone ever partook?Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.

Eddinger
08-06-24, 17:44
Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.OK. If they are hot, and you can fuck, I am very interested, and would like to know what they price list is for this place.

FellowMonger
08-06-24, 19:33
Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.I am also interested in Latinas with extras to offer. Feel free to share or DM.

GeekAuto
08-06-24, 21:25
Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.Do you mind sharing the damage for L1, L2, L3 or any other extras you were offered?

Bambinos1987
08-07-24, 11:05
Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.

Eddinger
08-07-24, 11:52
Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc.

AyoHell
08-07-24, 12:06
I'm surprised there is action at this place even given the name. The sign is very high profile and the storefront is very visible. I was walking by and saw a guy being let out onto the sidewalk by a woman. I figured it had to be a legit place trading on suckers.

GWheaton
08-07-24, 12:19
Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.

OrdLover
08-07-24, 13:16
Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.

Perversity
08-07-24, 13:24
What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.I've had that happen a couple of times. Always makes me want to ask, do you have any idea how to operate a penis? It's like, no that's not how that works, sweetheart. Get it hard first.

GfeFestivities
08-07-24, 14:04
Seen her 2 times and thinking to go back. She had declined CIM with extra. Anyone finished in CIM?

Mojorzn
08-08-24, 09:33
What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.I'd like an independent masseuse. Having trouble finding that.

ChiWankXx
08-08-24, 12:32
Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!

ChiManXXX
08-08-24, 12:42
Who would you go for?? What is the damage??

Dbry4281
08-08-24, 13:08
Rolled the dice and walked into ORANGE, originally had it on my radar to see Ingrid but, just my luck she was getting banged out by another monger. Well MINA was available, I don't mind little thicker so Proceeded to the room no table shower for me. *The thing with MINA was I didn't remember seeing her on Instagram, first impression on meeting was o. K, but I couldn't get a spinner went with the flow, I don't discriminate.

No tats, little hair on pussy, average ass, not huge but okay Big ass titties maybe over Ds. Teeth looked o. K, not yellow, you never know with these chicks, sometimes the*filters on Instagram can trick you. No stretch marks she's a plumper not a bbw, for those whom search on porn, you would type, big tittied plumper, make sure you put asian in the search tab. LOL All natural titties.

LOL Massage was decent, if you like massages. I'm a softer massage dude sensual light touch, which was good. Hit up on all fours and she worked great slow hand magic with her nails, ticking balls dick, gave little sensual soft touch with no lube on the cock light, not bad. She was like the Elmo the doll, TICKLE ME elmo. So she hit me on the flip nice BBBJ, no teeth, not much eye contact though but its*okay Could only take half of the 7 inch, for you math guys that's*3. 5 inches. No hints of rimming, sucked the balls though. LOL On the missionary sucked tits, light neck kissing titty sucking, big nipples. No kissing just on body Great eye contact. On the missionary pulled to doggy nice tight ass not jiggly, hey to each there own. * Pounded away. She jumped on top did the bunny hop, back to missionary, It takes me long to cum, so I Pussy was tight, pounded away over 30 minutes. She took it, but chicks get somewhat impatient, her attitude was still good. Pulled of rubber, little tity fuck, hand job, and that was it. *.

I mean I never been with a Taiwanese*chick she named off a city there,* I beleived she was from Taiwan, you experienced mongers know the Instagram posts put all sorts of flags up off different countries. Korea etcl. You get there, chick says she's*Korean and speaks mandarin. LOL you want some real koreans go to sunny in mt prospect. You want real Taiwanese chick go to Taiwan. But I truly believe she is* from Taiwan. So my men who like thick girls with no stretch marks big tits, flat stomach. She's your girl, Face chubby, o. K, don't seem like she has no plastic surgery, at least when I saw her up close, I couldn't see any chin scars. LOL. Spinner men, hit the other options. I know they usually rotate* on the 1st, and 15 of the month. *.

Well stay safe, I guess Ingrid is your go to if you like latinas, I'm good though. * Mina is nice if you like plumpers, and that's if your attracted to the picture you can see on Instagram page. Service as good, I'm not saying the best of the best but 7/10 is good.

Dbry4281
08-08-24, 13:15
Your got a great deal, put down $$2. 0, for South American chick you would have had to do 1 hr for $$ 6. 0, at CLM, hell eros guide. I'm ON A BUDGET, BUT SHE WORKS WITH MINE. LOL

Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc..

Dbry4281
08-08-24, 14:38
Sent my response to wrong person.

My bad ED, I'm confusing the mongers. Meant to go to Bambinos reprt.

Your got a great deal, put down $$2. 0, for South American chick you would have had to do 1 hr for $$ 6. 0, at CLM, hell eros guide. I'm ON A BUDGET, BUT SHE WORKS WITH MINE. LOL.

Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.

Bambinos1987
08-09-24, 10:19
I only paid for the 30 minutes.

So covered everything. I preffer to stay safe. Light kissing. Sucked then perky C cups. Kissed her body. Her BJ was okay. More than anything her body drove me wild. Flat tummy. Perky tits. PERFECT ASS. Shaved kitty that looked nice and plump and pink. Good conversation.

What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since..

AyoHell
08-09-24, 15:57
Had to wait an hour but thanks for the rec. Mid 30's nice face MM D's a little weird but pretty nice. Small waist flat stomach and big wide hips and massive BBL butt that was perfect. She's really nice. RCG was a killer. What a view.

SexWithJesus69
08-09-24, 21:32
Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!What spa.

What spa?

SexWithJesus69
08-09-24, 23:02
Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!What spa.

What spa?

RealDealRic
08-10-24, 08:05
I'm stunned you guys either haven't discovered the 2 Chicago Legends working at the same spa or just don't post it!

Got a message from my #1 girl cause she knew I was going to be in Chicago for the Metallica concert and she game me an address and told me she had a surprise for me. I Personally don't like surprises in this business but this Chicago Legend and I have grown to be really good friends over the last couple of months so I paid them a surprise visit myself. Rang the bell and holy shit was I surprised to see 2 Chicago Legends who had great reviews from RuYuan, Tokyo and 819 Spas and had the best 2 on 1 session of my life for what most of you guys are paying for regular 1:1 VIP.

All I can say is I left the spa rocked and while the spa isn't the nicest if you are lucky enough to find them at this never mentioned spa you also will hit the jackpot. After my session was hanging out chatting with my #1 and some lucky guy (size 10.5/11 work boots with white paint on them) hit the jackpot himself. Was too funny when he entered he didn't notice me sitting on the massage chair and all I heard was OMG Fucking God I can't believe what I'm seeing LOL me either brother me either and hope you got rocked yourself -.

Only clue I can give you guys is the spa is in a 2 mile radius from China Town. It is rarely mentioned here and isn't the nicest place but if you are lucky enough to find it also please post your experience- let's have some fun here and good luck hunting guys and if you ring the bell and they don't answer call them they might be busy taking care of someone -.

3 girls working at the spa and 2 of them are Area Legends.

Don't PM I was asked to post about them working together but don't post location to let people figure it out for themselves.

GeilePapa21
08-10-24, 11:21
Had to wait an hour but thanks for the rec. Mid 30's nice face MM D's a little weird but pretty nice. Small waist flat stomach and big wide hips and massive BBL butt that was perfect. She's really nice. RCG was a killer. What a view.Was told an hour wait to see her as well. Must be pretty popular. Seen Sophia instead, regretted not just waiting the hour.

GeekAuto
08-10-24, 13:31
Visited Orange and drew a Chinese girl.

The dude after me drew the Latina, I was watching on camera and I was like damn she looks hot.

Anyway, the chick I drew was short but I did not like her body type. She had short arms and legs but a bit wider in her shoulders (no she was not a man), just a bit wider in her shoulders that's it.

BBBJ, Asian squats, standing mish and I filled the bag.

She had big boobs, probably man mades and a bit of a Bush but not too much.

Have had better experiences at Orange, would not repeat with this particular chick as I was not into her. Did not catch her name, and I don't think anyone resembles her on the website.

When I asked her where she was from in China, she said from a place close to Taiwan.

Moss734
08-10-24, 22:18
I'm stunned you guys either haven't discovered the 2 Chicago Legends working at the same spa or just don't post it!

Got a message from my #1 girl cause she knew I was going to be in Chicago for the Metallica concert and she game me an address and told me she had a surprise for me. I Personally don't like surprises in this business but this Chicago Legend and I have grown to be really good friends over the last couple of months so I paid them a surprise visit myself. Rang the bell and holy shit was I surprised to see 2 Chicago Legends who had great reviews from RuYuan, Tokyo and 819 Spas and had the best 2 on 1 session of my life for what most of you guys are paying for regular 1:1 VIP.

All I can say is I left the spa rocked and while the spa isn't the nicest if you are lucky enough to find them at this never mentioned spa you also will hit the jackpot. After my session was hanging out chatting with my #1 and some lucky guy (size 10.5/11 work boots with white paint on them) hit the jackpot himself. Was too funny when he entered he didn't notice me sitting on the massage chair and all I heard was OMG Fucking God I can't believe what I'm seeing LOL me either brother me either and hope you got rocked yourself -.

Only clue I can give you guys is the spa is in a 2 mile radius from China Town. It is rarely mentioned here and isn't the nicest place but if you are lucky enough to find it also please post your experience- let's have some fun here and good luck hunting guys and if you ring the bell and they don't answer call them they might be busy taking care of someone -.

Don't PM I was asked to post about them working together but don't post location to let people figure it out for themselves.Thanks for the great information. I'm sure it narrowed the place down.

FellowMonger
08-10-24, 22:52

Don't PM I was asked to post about them working together but don't post location to let people figure it out for themselves.You might as well have not posted. Quite possible the most useless info posted on the forum. There's plenty of spa's near chinatown. "2 mile radius from China town. " how stupid.

MStanfield
08-10-24, 22:59
You might as well have not posted. Quite possible the most useless info posted on the forum. There's plenty of spa's near chinatown. "2 mile radius from China town. " how stupid.There are more key words than that. And I guess experienced ones in this area know who to contact, if they want. LOL.

Roscoe23
08-10-24, 23:14
You might as well have not posted. Quite possible the most useless info posted on the forum. There's plenty of spa's near chinatown. "2 mile radius from China town. " how stupid.You must not have been following. Figured it out in 2 minutes.

FellowMonger
08-11-24, 09:21
There are more key words than that. And I guess experienced ones in this area know who to contact, if they want. LOL.Experienced ones. LMAO. Ok maybe Ill do what you do and keep things to myself from now on and not contribute except to share no info. Thought the whole point of the forum was to share info not keep it to ourselves but I guess I'm mistaken.

BringBackBp
08-11-24, 10:40
Not going to get too deep into this since I've been warned by mods for being too "adversarial" I'm just going to say the post about legends being at a spa is false and extremely misleading. There's a reason the OP was vague and not forthcoming. And it's sad that this type of information is being proliferated on this forum.

SpaGuy21
08-11-24, 12:58

You might as well have not posted. Quite possible the most useless info posted on the forum. There's plenty of spa's near chinatown. "2 mile radius from China town. " how stupid."Chicago legends" is extremely subjective, especially coming from someone who only "visits" Chicago. And if they came out of Ruyuan, Tokyo or 819 then they are not Chicago "legends. " Not posting an actual location is just dumb. Sounds like a typical hype post trying to drum up interest in your typical rotating girl jack shack.

MStanfield
08-11-24, 13:24
Experienced ones. LMAO. Ok maybe Ill do what you do and keep things to myself from now on and not contribute except to share no info. Thought the whole point of the forum was to share info not keep it to ourselves but I guess I'm mistaken.My apology bro. This "experienced one" word was very inappropriate.

Guess this post was meant to help busted locations to get some old clients back. Booker had a hard time I guess and appeared to be more cautious.

Do not like the Legend description either but they did have a few good providers before.

WalkingHard
08-11-24, 15:43
This post reads like the opening minute of a 'Gossip Girl' episode (my ex loved it j / k I did. It's great storytelling). Anyways, two new pretty Thai spinners just arrived at Ozone Spa over the past two weeks. I was in there last week as a guy with a shirt and tie walked with what appeared to be a soy sauce stain on it. He was wearing penny loafers and definitely noticed me standing in the fish bowl as he walked inside the shop. I don't remember the girls names but if you call the shop and ask "who are the new girls" the girl who answers the phone will tell you their names because I had a conversation with them a while ago how guys don't like to be simply told "new girl working very pretty come see" when they call because they feel like they're about to go on a wild goose chase and they listened to my advice and now provide such info. I wish other people (cough cough) would also take my advice.

XOXO, Gossip Guy.

Don't PM I was asked to post about them working together but don't post location to let people figure it out for themselves.

Fit312
08-11-24, 19:16
I was walking on Clark Street by Belmont recently and noticed a new place. Or maybe it is just new to me. I haven't been in, so I can't say for sure, but just from walking by I could see that the place looked sketchy as hell so I knew it must be good. LOL. I looked it up and one of the other sites suggests that you can get pretty much whatever you want.While I was making the rounds after banging Sophia at Orange, I invested 25 cents to park and check out this place. Went down the stairs and was greeted by this short granny with dyed hair who spoke extremely limited English. She whipped out her phone and I saw 160. I played dumb and asked her how much for a massage and she punched in 70. I asked her how much for boom-boom and she enthusiastically punched in 160 and made thrusting motions. I grabbed her ass and said that I would be back next week maybe.

Hajima
08-11-24, 23:42
Went to Ozone last week and got Chanel. She's Thai like most; if not all of them. Thin with MM D'S and a nice face. Honestly the massage wasn't worth it but the CBJ was. I saw three others there but deferred on the first one that almost took me back who was thicker than my taste. Chanel is around for about another week.

SrtLover
08-12-24, 13:01
Been to River spa a few times. They only allow L1 and nothing more. Have two different Chinese girls. Nothing special to brag. Massage was ok. That was the main reason I visited.

I wish there are more of better places in the north side.

Coopertars
08-12-24, 13:53
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/lincoln-square/bodyrubs/body-rubs/high-quality-relaxation-in-lincoln-square-60706.html

She just started posting yesterday and I don't know why but I immediately reached out and scheduled without doing any research. Ended up being a good time. She's black, 5'2" 110 lbs with a nice curvy body. Toppless massage with L1 finish, says she doesn't do L2, but sounded open to other things but I just stuck to the L1.

Pros: Cute, great massage, light oil, great technique on the L1, lets you touch. She sounds like she would be open to more body to body and you massaging her if that's your thing. Offers a massage with no extras if you're looking for something legit too. Uses up the entire hour.

Cons: Works in an old office space near the Western Brown line stop, small studio, no shower, bathroom around the corner type of place. She used to be in the industry before, but she was pretty quiet / shy / timid about doing the deed at first. Maybe that was to feel me out and make sure I wasn't LEO? Limited availability, 3 days a week but sounds like she works kind of late.

1 Hr Topless L1 = $200.

HappyGardener
08-12-24, 15:13
Couldn't get into my normal spot so I went to Lucky Star on Broadway in a pinch. Called in advance and was met at the door by a really cute, granola-ish looking Asian girl with a really cute body and an anime look. A well-above-above average massage and a L1 finish that was incredibly sexy. Didn't get her name and don't know if more was on menu, didn't ask. Left feeling like a king.

Don't know if there is a rotation there, but I'd go back for that girl again.Was in that neighborhood (Lakeview / Wrigleyville / Boystown) on Sunday and decided to stop in and see Sophia. Parking is a pain in that neighborhood. Took me a few loops around and someone was leaving in front of the you-haul place and I grabbed that spot. Now the door for this place is right next to the patio seating for the pizza place next door. And the neighborhood walking traffic is BUSY. So for those of you guys squeamish about standing in front of an AMP waiting for the door to get unlocked, this place isn't for you. It's just down the street from Broadway Spa so it's easy to confuse the two.

Sophia is as described. Cute and tiny. It was already 7:15 when I arrived and she wanted to leave by 8 so I only got a half hour. Most sensual massage I have received in a long time. Slow, gentle, soft pressure. And as described by two others, the L1 finish is superb. Eye contact, straddling my leg and grinding on it, slow hand contact. Almost to the point of too much sensation.

$50 for the half hour. $60 for the tip. Met Latina Anna on the way out. She was leaving as I was and we walked together until I got to my car. Not sure if anymore is on the menu there. Doubtful. But both young and cute and a change of pace from the grannies.

Varsity2017
08-12-24, 15:19
Wondering if anyone has gotten close to a police encounter and how to avoid those situations. I know the basic "say nothing" but are there other things you do to avoid getting caught?

I heard others ask for legal services first (like paying to get naked) before negotiating anything bigger.

Whamster123
08-12-24, 16:11
Anyone remember or have the contact info for the provider who would host in Oak Brook (Usually at the Drake), was older MILF providing massage with a golden shower. I think she would visit from indiana once or twice a month.

RealDealRic
08-12-24, 18:56
Wondering if anyone has gotten close to a police encounter and how to avoid those situations. I know the basic "say nothing" but are there other things you do to avoid getting caught?

I heard others ask for legal services first (like paying to get naked) before negotiating anything bigger.Best Advice is say nothing and pray the spa doesn't have you on camera inside slinging your dick all over the place.

I've know people who got stopped coming out of spas and normally Vice will ask you for details on the spa you just left and other spas in the area and how to set up appointments- it's your own choice to snitch or not but most will snitch to avoid taking a ride to the jail.

Personally my thoughts unless the Officer catches you balls deep with a condom on I personally would play dumb and say nothing but I know a lot of people are afraid of jail but me personally not so much.

Fit312
08-13-24, 07:25
Personally my thoughts unless the Officer catches you balls deep with a condom on I personally would play dumb and say nothing but I know a lot of people are afraid of jail but me personally not so much.I'm not a lawyer, but I wouldn't say anything incriminating under any circumstances.

OdinsBeard78
08-13-24, 10:21
Hey all, Florida monger here visiting the area this weekend going to be around Ohare / convention center and des plaines area and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good full service AMP or maybe a UTR in the area. I looked thru the AMP section of the forum seems like most of the good ones are further than I want to travel. I'm only there for a couple days and leaving by Sunday.

Moejoo
08-13-24, 11:12
Hey all, Florida monger here visiting the area this weekend going to be around Ohare / convention center and des plaines area and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good full service AMP or maybe a UTR in the area. I looked thru the AMP section of the forum seems like most of the good ones are further than I want to travel. I'm only there for a couple days and leaving by Sunday.I recommend you check out the Mr. Prospect subforum here.

GeorgeMax
08-13-24, 11:19
Hey all, Florida monger here visiting the area this weekend going to be around Ohare / convention center and des plaines area and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good full service AMP or maybe a UTR in the area. I looked thru the AMP section of the forum seems like most of the good ones are further than I want to travel. I'm only there for a couple days and leaving by Sunday.Go to Sunny Day in Mt Prospect!

TS + Sauna + BBBJ + DATY + DATO + CFS + Massage before and after + Ball Licking sometimes = 2 x door fee.

Young Korean slim, b size, some curve to the butt and shaven bare.

Dbry4281
08-13-24, 11:32
Theres harmony spa near cumberland and higgins, not to far, FS offered, they only do 45 min sessions. Sunny spa in mt. Prospect near golf road and hwy 83, closer to desplaines. Sunny SpaFS korean. Pretty girls. FS COVERED CBJ, Your.

Korean FS spa. Your damage like would. 8 for house 200 for the hour, tip. Look at Mt. Prospect threads and norridge threads, those are somewhat closer to desplaines.

Hey all, Florida monger here visiting the area this weekend going to be around Ohare / convention center and des plaines area and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good full service AMP or maybe a UTR in the area. I looked thru the AMP section of the forum seems like most of the good ones are further than I want to travel. I'm only there for a couple days and leaving by Sunday.

RealDealRic
08-13-24, 11:43

I heard others ask for legal services first (like paying to get naked) before negotiating anything bigger.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59JkkMBpQtU&pp=ygUVQ29mZmVlIHNob3AgZ2FtYmxpbmcg

Pau Ford
08-13-24, 12:35
I had an encounter years ago. Was in the heyday of BP they (CC Sheriff) did an operation at W LakeShore.

Smoking hot Lady cop posing as a BP massage girl. She quickly tried to bait me into a sex act for money convo to which I just answered with "let's just do a massage and go from there". Door burst open from adjoining room and boom. I'm busted. Or so they thought. They had the room wired and I just said hey go check to recording I didn't agree to anything illegal I just asked for a massage. They checked the tape, knew they didn't have enough to book me and let me walk.

Tbh they did a really good job pulling it off. By that I mean their ad on BP looked very legit, advance booking required, screening info required, 2 call system at the hotel, etc it all had the appearance of how a reputable providers would go about booking appts at that time. The room looked like a traveling provider with suitcase, clothing out, etc.

I was a seasoned monger at the time and would not have been easily fooled but there were no signs along the way that this was a set up. The only tip off I picked up on was once in the room she tried to talk illicitly almost immediately which was odd. It makes sense, LE needs you to commit that crime and they don't want to spend all day getting you to do it. They want to bust a lot of guys so they want to move quickly.

Probably worth stating that while these set ups do happen if you exercise common monger sense and do what everyone has mentioned here (STFU and don't talk about anything illicit) you shouldn't have to worry. I've banged a shit ton of chicks in this hobby over a lot of years, seriously hundreds probably into the thousands of encounters and have only had this one aforementioned LE encounter. Pay attention, don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

I heard others ask for legal services first (like paying to get naked) before negotiating anything bigger.

Mojorzn
08-13-24, 15:31
Website intrigues me but no pics or reviews so skeptical. Any info appreciated!

https://www.chicagosensualtouch.com/

Visconti5683
08-13-24, 15:42
I was sort of close on timing of a bust years ago. Spot was busted hours after I left. This was around McHenry. In this forum people posted about getting letters in the mail stating they noticed their car / license plate was parked at a business providing illicit services and to call a number. They had somehow been monitoring the lot and at this place it was obvious which business you were walking into. No tickets or anything. I don't recall seeing anyone saying that they called the number (why would you). I think it was a way to fuck those that are married and they hoped the wife would open the letter because aside from seeing if you'll narc / testify why would they bother. If I remember correctly I think it was called spring spa but I could be wrong.

Since then if I am able to park in nearby parking lot discretely and walk over I'll do it but not a big deal if I can't. The number one rule as others have stated is don't be the fish mounted on the wall. He there because he opened his mouth.

Mojitousa
08-13-24, 15:52

I heard others ask for legal services first (like paying to get naked) before negotiating anything bigger.I was at the old Millipede (or Centipede, I don't remember the name) with Claire (I still remember her name, LOL!) several years ago when the police showed up. There was a commotion at the front and Claire wisely covered me up with a towel. An officer opened the door and asked "What are you doing?" Me: "Nothing". Officer: "Get dressed". So I got dressed and went to the front of the shop where another monger was sitting. The officer asked to see my I'd, asked again what I was doing, replied again nothing, and once he saw I had no open warrants, I was on my way. It was a little nerve wracking, but I was just on the massage table, covered and said nothing and once cleared, I was on my way.

Biliator
08-13-24, 17:07
Anybody know where she is these days? One of my all time favorites but unfortunately have lost track of her. Thanks.

Ztar7
08-13-24, 17:39
I know for a fact that CC has never put an officer undercover as a massage therapist to catch johns.

I had an encounter years ago. Was in the heyday of BP they (CC Sheriff) did an operation at W LakeShore.

Smoking hot Lady cop posing as a BP massage girl. She quickly tried to bait me into a sex act for money convo to which I just answered with "let's just do a massage and go from there". Door burst open from adjoining room and boom. I'm busted. Or so they thought. They had the room wired and I just said hey go check to recording I didn't agree to anything illegal I just asked for a massage. They checked the tape, knew they didn't have enough to book me and let me walk.

Tbh they did a really good job pulling it off. By that I mean their ad on BP looked very legit, advance booking required, screening info required, 2 call system at the hotel, etc it all had the appearance of how a reputable providers would go about booking appts at that time. The room looked like a traveling provider with suitcase, clothing out, etc.

I was a seasoned monger at the time and would not have been easily fooled but there were no signs along the way that this was a set up. The only tip off I picked up on was once in the room she tried to talk illicitly almost immediately which was odd. It makes sense, LE needs you to commit that crime and they don't want to spend all day getting you to do it. They want to bust a lot of guys so they want to move quickly.

Probably worth stating that while these set ups do happen if you exercise common monger sense and do what everyone has mentioned here (STFU and don't talk about anything illicit) you shouldn't have to worry. I've banged a shit ton of chicks in this hobby over a lot of years, seriously hundreds probably into the thousands of encounters and have only had this one aforementioned LE encounter. Pay attention, don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

MushroomGod
08-13-24, 18:54
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59JkkMBpQtU&pp=ygUVQ29mZmVlIHNob3AgZ2FtYmxpbmcgAn even better one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTurSi0LhJs

FellowMonger
08-13-24, 19:23
Stopped by at Cici Massage on Cicero as its nearby to me.

Won't go back. Paid 50 door fee to a bit of a chunky asian with an oversized shirt which I was praying had something nice underneath. I don't believe it did. Didn't find out as after I flipped and tried some roaming, she moved my hand away. Said she only did L1. I just got up at that point and left to CLM nearby which was much more worth it. Posted in CLM about it.

ConfuciusMan
08-13-24, 23:19
Anybody know where she is these days? One of my all time favorites but unfortunately have lost track of her. Thanks.I heard she was bouncing around at different spas. She was working Lucky star spa, happy smile, Ling ling spa. I don't think she's working now at any of those spas maybe someone walked into a spa and got her next turn.

Hapenny
08-14-24, 08:59
On a lark I tried Ashland Spa (16 XX and. Ashland, next door to East Rhythm). 'Lala' answered the door, a short, stocky, 20 something. I paid $70 for the hour.

The room was not like most other MP rooms. It had a supply of towels including hot ones. She was dressed in a crop top and shorts.

Lala started a pretty good massage. She worked her way down and before long was brushing the boys. Within 20-30 minutes she was working my balls and ass nicely. I was able to roam when she was near my arms. It was tough to get under those shorts. She didn't resist but she didn't make it easier either. Not a word was said except 'turn over. '.

On the flip she pulled up her top revealing nice A's with prominent nipples and small areolas. I had complete access. I still had trouble with those shorts.

She continued the massage spending more and more time on my balls, crotch and the base of my cock. Eventually she applied some lube and went at it. Her technique was too rough at first but she responded well to correction and direction. Eventually I had her going my way and blasted her arm. She cleaned me up with one of those hot towels and left the room.

It was a little weird. She did not come back. I got dressed and left the room to find her in the lobby area waiting for me. I tipped her $50 and said next time I want her pussy. She laughed.

I am not sure I'd repeat. Good release and reasonable price. I prefer a mutual nude massage. I don't think that, or anything more, is on the table.

MikeJones1089
08-14-24, 09:26
Wasn't she at Broadway? With Eva from Broadway too?

I heard she was bouncing around at different spas. She was working Lucky star spa, happy smile, Ling ling spa. I don't think she's working now at any of those spas maybe someone walked into a spa and got her next turn.

BadDances
08-14-24, 12:33
Hey has anyone been to Halsted spa almost right next to Tokyo? It has been there forever and was considering that as I drove by and saw the giant notice sign on Tokyo.

NitroPimp
08-14-24, 15:20
Hey all, Florida monger here visiting the area this weekend going to be around Ohare / convention center and des plaines area and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good full service AMP or maybe a UTR in the area. I looked thru the AMP section of the forum seems like most of the good ones are further than I want to travel. I'm only there for a couple days and leaving by Sunday.My goodness man, you will be right near Mount Prospect. That is the Holy Grail of the Chicago area for top notch hot young Korean Talent. Go to the Mount Prospect forum.

ConfuciusMan
08-14-24, 19:58
Wasn't she at Broadway? With Eva from Broadway too?No she did not work there. She didn't like the area from what I heard. She likes belmont area.

RumRunner22
08-14-24, 20:48
Thanks for sharing your experience. You didn't but good reminder for some of us not to be complacent regardless of experience when going into a meetup. I always wonder how many ads I have responded to that were stings waiting to happen.

RealDealRic
08-15-24, 08:44
[Deleted by Admin]

You write like a pimp.

A2

Amplitude
08-15-24, 15:16
I don't think it's a matter of hate. Just that who has time for riddles? Certainly not crusty old veterans with SOs watching them like a hawk. Maybe a separate thread for playing games? As a matter of fact, we do have a bullshit thread.

BenBeck
08-15-24, 18:30
I was at the old Millipede (or Centipede, I don't remember the name) with Claire (I still remember her name, LOL!) several years ago when the police showed up. There was a commotion at the front and Claire wisely covered me up with a towel. An officer opened the door and asked "What are you doing?" Me: "Nothing". Officer: "Get dressed". So I got dressed and went to the front of the shop where another monger was sitting. The officer asked to see my I'd, asked again what I was doing, replied again nothing, and once he saw I had no open warrants, I was on my way. It was a little nerve wracking, but I was just on the massage table, covered and said nothing and once cleared, I was on my way.Close call, but you made the right move. Say nothing.

Yeah, I first met Claire at Millipede. She's still at it at a new place in Belmont.

Throwaway5192
08-15-24, 18:43
I don't think it's a matter of hate. Just that who has time for riddles? Certainly not crusty old veterans with SOs watching them like a hawk. Maybe a separate thread for playing games? As a matter of fact, we do have a bullshit thread.I think he was getting hate because Monica told everyone she isn't working so it was misleading.

Fit312
08-15-24, 18:54
I don't think it's a matter of hate. Just that who has time for riddles? Certainly not crusty old veterans with SOs watching them like a hawk. Maybe a separate thread for playing games? As a matter of fact, we do have a bullshit thread.I solved the riddle and did LFK / BBBJ / CFS with Judy with the butterfly hand tattoo over at Star Hot yesterday for 160 all-in. She's back in Vegas, but it's interesting that the Toyko /819 axis is intersecting with the Archer / Blue Island syndicate. Girls at Archer Spa didn't look that great the last time I stopped in, but I had an excellent time with young petite Kitty at Blue Island recently.

MStanfield
08-15-24, 19:59
I solved the riddle and did LFK / BBBJ / CFS with Judy with the butterfly hand tattoo over at Star Hot yesterday for 160 all-in. She's back in Vegas, but it's interesting that the Toyko /819 axis is intersecting with the Archer / Blue Island syndicate. Girls at Archer Spa didn't look that great the last time I stopped in, but I had an excellent time with young petite Kitty at Blue Island recently.Ha. Figured out the location of the blue butterfly with booker last week but have not visited yet. Busy testing international dishes in apartments but have not visited AMPs for a while. Judy definitely is worth a re-visit.

RadioMatt
08-15-24, 20:00
Has anyone been here as of recently?

Been wanting to see Iris or Tiffany again but the overbooking of rooms have gotten ridiculous.

Sk7499
08-15-24, 22:48

Been wanting to see Iris or Tiffany again but the overbooking of rooms have gotten ridiculous.I stopped going there mamma is to greety. To many pipes off loading. Will stop by when things cool down. Last time I was walking out and a fellow monger was by the front desk. No privacy.

Pau Ford
08-16-24, 08:56
Nope. Still a shit show. I tried mid day, mid week, with an appt thinking off peak it would be better. It wasn't.

Made appt in advance which mamasan completely ignored and the girl was in another session at my appt time. Not wanting to leave unsatisfied I settled for another girl who was immediately available but was told to wait 5 minutes for a room to open up. That turned into a 25 minute wait in a closet with multiple awkward encounters with dudes passing by.

Been wanting to see Iris or Tiffany again but the overbooking of rooms have gotten ridiculous.

SmileySam
08-16-24, 12:56
DNC is here now. Thousands of visitors looking for stress relief. Imagine the spas will fill up.

Nowhere500
08-16-24, 17:05

Been wanting to see Iris or Tiffany again but the overbooking of rooms have gotten ridiculous.I went yesterday and saw Iris. She's very pretty. I didn't have any issues getting in or seeing other mongers. And it was no problem making the appointment with her.

ConfuciusMan
08-16-24, 17:42
I went yesterday and saw Iris. She's very pretty. I didn't have any issues getting in or seeing other mongers. And it was no problem making the appointment with her.I also went yesterday called first ask for Tiffany 1230 pm. Walk in and got lead to the room. No problem at all getting in.

OPIllini
08-16-24, 18:57
As veteran mongers here recall, there used to be an AMP called Qi Massage and Acupuncture on Western by the Brown Line. It was one of the only places that was open 24 hours (or close to it) in Chicago. It closed a few years ago.

Now, there's a new place in Qi's old spot called Western Spa. I stopped by last weekend and after paying the door fee for one hour (70), I got Coco, a middle-aged lady (40 ish) for my MT. The massage was mediocre at best; I asked for medium but got a soft one instead. I constantly rubbed and caressed Coco's calves and thighs and she didn't complain at all. On the flip, she went to right to work on my joystick. It took me a while, but she got the job done. Tipped $. 60 and she was happy with it. May try again if in the area.

FYI, Western closes at 8 each day.

ShakeNBake69
08-16-24, 19:03
Anyone ever setup a dp session or mini 2 person train at a spa. I'm curious if anyone is interested to tag team spa girl, if a spa girl would allow it. I never tried it but just curious.Sk7499 your inbox is full. Try and clear it thanks.

GeilePapa21
08-16-24, 19:27
Can anyone confirm Ingrid at orange is still there?

Was told she was leaving Tuesday, don't want to drive 2 hours again and end up not being able to see her. (Last time was an hour+ wait to see her).

Patch69
08-16-24, 19:59
In town for business this past week and decided to repeat at Ashland Perfect. Booker sent pics of 3 girls, all hot, and I chose Ella. Believe it or not it was the same girl as the pic except that she has longer hair now. Went for the VIP option for three bills. Showed up and Ellaawas waiting in the front for me. I had booked their Tatemi room which is basically a full size bed instead of a massage table. She closed the door and gave me about a minute of DFK. She's skinny, but. As natural C's with big nipples. About 5 feet 4 inches so not quite spinner but damn close. Limited English but enough to get the message across. She helped me undress and took me to the table shower. It was about 10 minutes and included an actual scrubbing with extra attention to my asshole and boys. She stripped and did a good 5 minutes of nuru front and back along with more DFK. She had me hard as a rock. It was the best table shower I I've ever had. Then a preview BBBJ that devolved into full on rimming while the warm water was running. I'm talking full tongue and inch or more deep along with the water. Fucking amazing! Dried off and to the Tatemi bed. About 10 minute massage that was sexy as hell with kisses on my neck and a tongue in my ear. Kisses down my back and rims from behind while reaching under for a light handy. I couldn't take it and flipped. BBBJ for, no kidding, 10 minutes alternating with more rimming. Had to take 3 breaks to keep from popping. Asked for cover and commenced mish and CW girl that involved incredible Kegel work while licking my nipples. Turned her over and finished in standing doggie while banging away as hard as I possibly could. She was shrieking so loud anyone in the building probably heard it, haha! It was arguably the best sexual encounter of my life. Would repeat if I were in town, but alas, I am not. Have fun Chicago, I am eternally jealous of your options. Ella was fucking amazing.

HappyGardener
08-16-24, 20:31
This is not meant in any way as a criticism or ridicule. I'm also not trying to start an argument.

Many of you mention how much you dislike encountering other male customers when at an AMP. I'm curious why you feel that way.

I have my own opinions that I will share after a few of you offer yours.

Socky34
08-16-24, 22:29
As veteran mongers here recall, there used to be an AMP called Qi Massage and Acupuncture on Western by the Brown Line. It was one of the only places that was open 24 hours (or close to it) in Chicago. It closed a few years ago.

Now, there's a new place in Qi's old spot called Western Spa. I stopped by last weekend and after paying the door fee for one hour (70), I got Coco, a middle-aged lady (40 ish) for my MT. The massage was mediocre at best; I asked for medium but got a soft one instead. I constantly rubbed and caressed Coco's calves and thighs and she didn't complain at all. On the flip, she went to right to work on my joystick. It took me a while, but she got the job done. Tipped $. 60 and she was happy with it. May try again if in the area.

FYI, Western closes at 8 each day.Can confirm about Coco. I saw her a few times and never went past a L1, though it was like 6 months apart each time.

Socky34
08-16-24, 22:37

FYI, Western closes at 8 each day.I thought I replied already so apologies if its a double post. I can confirm Coco at Western Spa. I've seen her a few times and always never went past a L1. Though my visits were like 6 months apart each time.

Not an amazing massage but good L1 and will clean you up with a hot towel after.

Skeever
08-16-24, 23:17
I found myself in the neighborhood of Orange Spa today, and I took the opportunity to see what was available since I'd heard there's a mix of Asian and Latina MTs. As luck would have it, I got assigned to a very curvaceous (by way of knife and needle) Colombian lady by the name of Liz ("Leez") or Liza ("Leeza" I'm a big fan of Asian and Latina ladies, and I was prepared and eager for her heartier build. Her English was very limited, but I came equipped with three years of high school Spanish, and she was amused if not charmed by my rudimentary grasp of her native tongue. I'd estimate Liz to be in her late 30's, standing perhaps around 5'-4". Upon entering the room, I was quoted 2 $, which I accepted knowing I was only looking for L2 service anyway.

I requested a shower, and I was surprised to soon find myself in a standing shower rather than a table shower. It wasn't nearly as fun or flirty as a typical table shower, but it was at least novel. I also very much appreciated that Liz fully stripped down before taking me back and through the duration of the massage. Back in the room, Liz offered a massage which was a little better than average, particularly when using her oiled-up elbows. On the flip, the massage surprisingly continued for a few more minutes before moving on to the main event.

Liz started with a very good tease, working her way down from nipples to navel and hips with her mouth. I was standing at full attention when she applied a cover prior to starting L2 services. To my surprise and delight, she had above average oral skills. I was a little disappointed when she denied my request for oral attention for my "juevos," but at least she did start servicing them manually at that point. After a few minutes, she starting repositioning for L3, but she was very accommodating when I requested oral only. From that point, she incorporated a some tongue smacking and titty rubbing, and before too long the bag was filled.

All in all, this visit was a nice change of pace from a typical AMP visit. Liz's size would be unacceptable by Asian standards, but within spec for Latinas. And despite the language barrier, she managed to provide enthusiastic services. I'd rate the facilities and MT appearances at 7/10 and enthusiasm at 8. 5/10. Though I'm rarely in the area, I look forward to my next opportunity to see what else lies in store at Orange.

PussyPoker
08-17-24, 00:11
This is not meant in any way as a criticism or ridicule. I'm also not trying to start an argument.

Many of you mention how much you dislike encountering other male customers when at an AMP. I'm curious why you feel that way.

I have my own opinions that I will share after a few of you offer yours.I have been mongering since the ads in the Suntimes and the Reader. It never bothered me if I seen someone or they seen me. We are adults and we both know why we are ay a massage place. I used to hang out with a couple of guys and we would go to the massage place together. We would have fun with the mommason or pappason and the girls. Even yelling at each other from the room to the other rooms.

Jge096
08-17-24, 12:02
Hey all,

Tested out SXL and ended up with Kelly. She is incredibly attractive and fit for her age with great man mades. The actual massage was underwhelming but the teasing made up for it. She gave an incredible BBBJ with a lot of gagging. We ended up 69'ing for a little bit but ended up back in BBBJ where I CIM. I not a fan of BBFS but she made several attempts to ride me and that turned me on a lot. It was my first time ever being at an AMP and somebody wanting FS so badly. At the end of the session, she asked me to come back so we could FS. I will definitely take her up on that and report back on how that is. I will repeat with her but I want to test out Bebe before giving Kelly another go. If you are into Asian MILFs, I would 100% try Kelly at least once.What's her upcharge for FS?

GeneralObvious
08-17-24, 13:50

I have my own opinions that I will share after a few of you offer yours.I have no problem running into other mongers. If I see my neighbors there, I will definitely engage them, and chat them up at the summer barbeques. I've met a couple mongers as well. It's not as scary as most people think. Most guys are pretty chill, and down to Earth. It's a pretty typical representation of society. Some are nice looking, some are not. Some have more money, personality, better sense of humor, etc.

After a 30 year marriage, and losing my wife, this hobby kept me sane and the depression away. It also taught me not to judge others on the reasons they indulge in this hobby. So, the next time you see a monger anywhere, give him a nod.

Squat
08-18-24, 00:44

I have my own opinions that I will share after a few of you offer yours.HappyG .

I have no problems running into other mongers. In fact, mongers can even get-together for drinks and sharing stories. Remember the Chinatown?

ElJefe69
08-18-24, 09:56
I have no problem running into other mongers. If I see my neighbors there, I will definitely engage them, and chat them up at the summer barbeques. I've met a couple mongers as well. It's not as scary as most people think. Most guys are pretty chill, and down to Earth. It's a pretty typical representation of society. Some are nice looking, some are not. Some have more money, personality, better sense of humor, etc.

After a 30 year marriage, and losing my wife, this hobby kept me sane and the depression away. It also taught me not to judge others on the reasons they indulge in this hobby. So, the next time you see a monger anywhere, give him a nod.I also don't mind running into other mongers. I also don't see why people have anxiety about waiting on the street for a place to let you in the door. It is not a secret why we are there It is easier to share Intel since people are more inclined to be social and talk about things the have I common in person.

BreakinTheLaw
08-18-24, 13:00
Just wanting some insight if Ashland perfect is worth the hour and a half trip from south bend. The looks around here aren't worth it anymore but if Ella is that hot then I will make the drive.

HeartLander
08-18-24, 15:27
In town for business this past week and decided to repeat at Ashland Perfect. Booker sent pics of 3 girls, all hot, and I chose Ella. Believe it or not it was the same girl as the pic except that she has longer hair now. Went for the VIP option for three bills. Showed up and Ellaawas waiting in the front for me. I had booked their Tatemi room which is basically a full size bed instead of a massage table. She closed the door and gave me about a minute of DFK. She's skinny, but. As natural C's with big nipples. About 5 feet 4 inches so not quite spinner but damn close. Limited English but enough to get the message across. She helped me undress and took me to the table shower. It was about 10 minutes and included an actual scrubbing with extra attention to my asshole and boys. She stripped and did a good 5 minutes of nuru front and back along with more DFK. She had me hard as a rock. It was the best table shower I I've ever had. Then a preview BBBJ that devolved into full on rimming while the warm water was running. I'm talking full tongue and inch or more deep along with the water. Fucking amazing! Dried off and to the Tatemi bed. About 10 minute massage that was sexy as hell with kisses on my neck and a tongue in my ear. Kisses down my back and rims from behind while reaching under for a light handy. I couldn't take it and flipped. BBBJ for, no kidding, 10 minutes alternating with more rimming. Had to take 3 breaks to keep from popping. Asked for cover and commenced mish and CW girl that involved incredible Kegel work while licking my nipples. Turned her over and finished in standing doggie while banging away as hard as I possibly could. She was shrieking so loud anyone in the building probably heard it, haha! It was arguably the best sexual encounter of my life. Would repeat if I were in town, but alas, I am not. Have fun Chicago, I am eternally jealous of your options. Ella was fucking amazing.Based on this report I checked out Ella at Ashland Perfect. I was skeptical to be honest, but Patch69's report is pretty much spot on. Ella is stunning. Great thin body with nice natural tits. She was wearing a skin tight mini dress with ass hanging out. Went VIP for. 3. Skipped the massage and went straight from table shower into the fun. Everything was very GFE with a lot of DFK and tongue play if you like that. Her tits are perfect about a handful and a half with nice large nipples that get erect to about a half inch when sucked on. The rimming was amazing and almost sent me over the edge. Otherwise I pretty much agree with everything in the prior report. In my opinion she is better VIP service than I have had at any of the apartments for the same rate and I recommend considering this place and Ella in particular if you are shopping for places to go. This girl is going to have a line out the door this week with the convention going on. 10/10 for me.

Tyler Black
08-18-24, 20:06
I have no problem running into other mongers. If I see my neighbors there, I will definitely engage them, and chat them up at the summer barbeques. I've met a couple mongers as well. It's not as scary as most people think. Most guys are pretty chill, and down to Earth. It's a pretty typical representation of society. Some are nice looking, some are not. Some have more money, personality, better sense of humor, etc.

After a 30 year marriage, and losing my wife, this hobby kept me sane and the depression away. It also taught me not to judge others on the reasons they indulge in this hobby. So, the next time you see a monger anywhere, give him a nod.Most of us are grown ass men seeking a particular service and want to keep using said services. Could argue this community is a lot less toxic than even more conventional hobbyist communities.

A chunk of us go for mindless superficial reasons and even many go for legit therapeutic reasons. All valid. All perfectly fine.

& glad it's worked well for you.

Tyler Black
08-18-24, 20:52
Went yesterday to LLC Spa. Think their Google Business page says Massage Chicago? Either way its the one on W Fullerton.

Shorty went by Jamie. Seemed cute looking from the get go so I was hopeful this spa would stay consistent with the past reports.

Getting comfy was quick and easy and Jamie was in the perfect gear for the occasion (tight tight leggings). Just like her tight pants, she gave the right amount of tightness all around my body. Like hella a lot of pampering and teasing. Got me rock hard np and was glad that she understood the actual assignment when things Segway to what I would consider a perfectly good bbj.

With the exception of a small hiccup when I first got there and had to wait, yesterday ended on a high note for me.

RichL1234
08-18-24, 21:52
Has anyone seen Lilly lately, larger thick girl w / some big natural titties. Was a staple at Papasan place on diversey then moved to Fullerton, was wondering where she is now.

TIA.

ChiWankXx
08-19-24, 11:44

I have my own opinions that I will share after a few of you offer yours.I have no problems running into other mongers. We are all adults and know why we are there for!

ChiWankXx
08-19-24, 11:45
Has anyone seen Lilly lately, larger thick girl w / some big natural titties. Was a staple at Papasan place on diversey then moved to Fullerton, was wondering where she is now..If someone replies can you provide me with the info? Have been looking for her as well!

CuteWOne
08-19-24, 13:05
Hello all,

I'm looking for a little more info. I dod read the reviews on orange but I'm wondering if there's a decent massage to be had there. I so. E of us just like going for the extras but I want it all LOL.

I'm driving 4 hours round trip and I don't want to be disappointed or waste my time. Of there's any other AMPs that provide that down by you guys I'd greatly appreciate any info.

Thank you much.

Stay safe out there.

GeekAuto
08-20-24, 10:20
After reading all the reviews about sxl decided to pull the trigger.

Called ahead and asked who was available, and was told Kelly Coco Emily and one more name that I do not remember.

Anyway, once arrived I was met by Coco at the entrance, and I asked if Emily was available and she said Emily was busy but that she could take care of me.

Honestly, I was not into Coco as she was not my type really.

But I was thinking with my other head and pulled the trigger on Coco.

And while the service was decent, I was not into her. Next time I will make an appointment to see Emily or Kelly.

JackJack300
08-20-24, 22:27
I was driving down Irving Park, near Elston, and saw what I think is a new spa open up near Natural. 35XX and. Irving Park. I went in to give it a look and was greeted by a nice lady named Zuki. She had a very positive personality. I opted for a 30-minute massage and although it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst either. I flipped over and right away she asked if I wanted a BJ. So I did. It was pretty great. She told me I should come back next time for everything. Her partner, Helen, had a bigger ass. So I might try her next. Was not disappointed.

Plombier1337
08-20-24, 23:22
Anyone had a chance to visit Happy Angel Spa up in Lakeview? Pass by it on my commute back from work and it's seemingly 24/7?

Likndikit
08-21-24, 09:57
I'm in Chicago area today and tomorrow from Orange County CA. Looking for Asian massage, 35-40. (Aren't we all). Don't want a full service place. Just somewhere I might get a BBBJ from a good looking Asian woman and not break the bank. Happy to reciprocate to anyone visiting the OC. The Westminster and Santa Ana area has hundreds of shops to choose from. Thanks.

Likndikit.

MGMGuy12
08-21-24, 10:30
Went to Archer. The Asian lady there is truly beautiful and very sweet. No haggling whatsoever and left very very happy. Saw four different mongers coming in and out tho, which was the one drawback. Easy cover for yourself with the grocery store across the street to. 5/5!

SpaGuy21
08-21-24, 12:12
I was driving down Irving Park, near Elston, and saw what I think is a new spa open up near Natural. 35XX and. Irving Park. I went in to give it a look and was greeted by a nice lady named Zuki. She had a very positive personality. I opted for a 30-minute massage and although it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst either. I flipped over and right away she asked if I wanted a BJ. So I did. It was pretty great. She told me I should come back next time for everything. Her partner, Helen, had a bigger ass. So I might try her next. Was not disappointed.I checked out this spot before. A 50+ provider with a body typical for the age. Pulled the "take credit card" routine (which they do not) and left.

DMichaels69
08-21-24, 12:59
Sigh, the influx of these new users with these reports is something else. There is a similar post about an Aurora spa which of course is not believable for those of us who actually monger there.

I checked out this spot before. A 50+ provider with a body typical for the age. Pulled the "take credit card" routine (which they do not) and left.

Gopher88
08-21-24, 14:24
Anyone no what happen to Coral spa 63rd Street no answer on phone I liked Linda.

GeneralObvious
08-21-24, 14:35
In all honesty, it's way better in SoCal than here. I use to live about 20 minutes from LAX for 3 years. Amazing how many great spas were there. But yeah, SXL is probably your one sure thing close to hotels.

I'm in Chicago area today and tomorrow from Orange County CA. Looking for Asian massage, 35-40. (Aren't we all). Don't want a full service place. Just somewhere I might get a BBBJ from a good looking Asian woman and not break the bank. Happy to reciprocate to anyone visiting the OC. The Westminster and Santa Ana area has hundreds of shops to choose from. Thanks.

SmileySam
08-21-24, 18:34
I was driving down Irving Park, near Elston, and saw what I think is a new spa open up near Natural. 35XX and. Irving Park. I went in to give it a look and was greeted by a nice lady named Zuki. She had a very positive personality. I opted for a 30-minute massage and although it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst either. I flipped over and right away she asked if I wanted a BJ. So I did. It was pretty great. She told me I should come back next time for everything. Her partner, Helen, had a bigger ass. So I might try her next. Was not disappointed.Guess this is a papasan spa.

ShakeNBake69
08-21-24, 20:54
I noticed two new spots on Clark to add to Jessica Spa that I reviewed a few months ago. I'm still low on monger funds so have not checked out either of them.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/rock-climbing/6660-n-clark-st-chicago-illin/23247097.html

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/chicago/23250041.html

Address for the first one in the link. Google the phone number for the second one and the link will appear. Any northside guys been to either spot?DWaits there's 1 right on the corner with a lot of traffic, windows and door is covered with kraft paper and there a sign outside with pricing. And the the police station is 2 blocks down so I passed on that 1 due to the traffic and people standing on the corner and restaurant across the street with people staring out LOL. I tried the other closer to Estes, that 1 has the outside all blacked out but it's next to restaurant and there's people coming and out. Anyways I gave that 1 a try there was 2 lady's there with limited English. I got the 1 with more meat on her bones can't remember the name but it started with an L I believe. The hour massage was 60. Massage was descent. The extras was fun also but the cat was kinda loose for me LOL. Anyways hope this helps. 150 tip.

ChiWankXx
08-21-24, 23:53
MUST TELL YALL I walked to the door, rang the doorbell and got greeted by Dani who was wearing some hot tight leggings and a really nice top. She walked me over to the room, and gave me a few minutes to get undressed, laid down the donation and got comfortable. She came inside the room with a very sexy chain plaid pattern lingerie. Got my buddy turned on even before she touched my skin. There was some classic rock playing in the background and we got to know each other for a little bit. We started making out for a little bit, I helped her out of her sexy lingerie, then she started kissing me and worked her way down to my human and started a great BBJ. About halfway through, she got up and went to her secret stash to get another condom. The image of her standing across the room, bent over with her perfect ass turned towards me is burned into my mind to this day. She came back and continued to the BBJ for a little bit and then asked if I was ready. She kept teasing me a little bit more before we got into the full detail of an amazing FS. Some girls I like going down on, and other girls I don't. Like most guys, I think it mostly depends on the hygiene down there. I have to say that Danis pussy was the nicest I have ever been around. Absolutely no smell or fragrance to cover any smell. Just absolutely perfect. She was very vocal and made me at least feel like I was doing a good job. Afterwards, I laid back and Dani climbed on top, applying the cover and slowly riding me CG with perfect access to her amazing breasts. We continued to DFK and eventually transitioned into MISH where I picked up the pace slightly and continued to DFK. Finally, I had to switch to doggie to see her amazing ass. Pumped away for a while, and finally experienced my fantasy of cumming in her pussy (with condom, even though I wished it were otherwise). Pushed it deep inside and stayed in there for a couple of minutes until I had come down from the most amazing high I have had.

IMissCutler
08-22-24, 09:16
Has anyone seen Lilly lately, larger thick girl w / some big natural titties. Was a staple at Papasan place on diversey then moved to Fullerton, was wondering where she is now.

TIA.Last I saw her was months ago and she was at KK at 31 xx and Laramie. I used to have her number but deleted all of the girls numbers in my phone. Made it too tempting to get there too often by just texting them when I had the urge.

Lily could be hit or miss attitude wise but she had some of the biggest and best naturals around. Speaking Russian with her was a delight.

Bambinos1987
08-22-24, 10:46
Knowing which spa woukd help.

MUST TELL YALL I walked to the door, rang the doorbell and got greeted by Dani who was wearing some hot tight leggings and a really nice top. She walked me over to the room, and gave me a few minutes to get undressed, laid down the donation and got comfortable. She came inside the room with a very sexy chain plaid pattern lingerie. Got my buddy turned on even before she touched my skin. There was some classic rock playing in the background and we got to know each other for a little bit. We started making out for a little bit, I helped her out of her sexy lingerie, then she started kissing me and worked her way down to my human and started a great BBJ. About halfway through, she got up and went to her secret stash to get another condom. The image of her standing across the room, bent over with her perfect ass turned towards me is burned into my mind to this day. She came back and continued to the BBJ for a little bit and then asked if I was ready. She kept teasing me a little bit more before we got into the full detail of an amazing FS. Some girls I like going down on, and other girls I don't. Like most guys, I think it mostly depends on the hygiene down there. I have to say that Danis pussy was the nicest I have ever been around. Absolutely no smell or fragrance to cover any smell. Just absolutely perfect. She was very vocal and made me at least feel like I was doing a good job. Afterwards, I laid back and Dani climbed on top, applying the cover and slowly riding me CG with perfect access to her amazing breasts. We continued to DFK and eventually transitioned into MISH where I picked up the pace slightly and continued to DFK. Finally, I had to switch to doggie to see her amazing ass. Pumped away for a while, and finally experienced my fantasy of cumming in her pussy (with condom, even though I wished it were otherwise). Pushed it deep inside and stayed in there for a couple of minutes until I had come down from the most amazing high I have had..

Eddinger
08-22-24, 11:46
Fortunately never been at a place that was stung, but I was at Tokyo the morning it got raided / busted. I had sky, and had one of the best sessions in a while, she was hot, ate my ass for 20 minutes while jerking me off, amazing bare blow job that made me cum in her mouth and then she dribbled it down her tits. Cleaned up and in the room more ass eating until I was hard again and then I poune the fuck out of her pussy until I came again. Was amazing, sweaty, and super hot. No one else was in the place, but some dude kept ringing the bell the whole time. Showered again with her, slapped her ass hard enough o leave a print, and we got dressed and I left out the back. Checking the board later in the afternoon I saw that it was busted and closed. That freaked me out a bit. Glad I went first thing in the morning I guess.

Other time was at SXL in the afternoon like in 2018 and I was getting blown by Kelly in the room and the door bell rang and she stopped obviously and got dressed (just put sweats and sweatshirt on) went out to answer it, it was 2 cops. She came back in and picked up her panties and bra from the floor and put them under some towels put a towel on me and told me to chill. I heard her talking to the cops for a bit but turned out there was just a car break in or something and they wanted to see their camera footage to see if they could get more info.

She came in at one point while they were looking at the video (I guess) and told me what it was about and put my dick in her mouth for a bit and then told me to just lay down and wait and went back out there. Then they left and I fucked her while we laughed about that. That was a bit freaky too.

Moejoo
08-22-24, 11:47
On the North side of Archer right after it crosses Pershing. I went there 5 or 6 years ago once. I drove by it yesterday, what is its current name? Any intel on it currently?

SpaGuy21
08-22-24, 12:39
MUST TELL YALL I walked to the door, rang the doorbellPosts without a location are useless. No one else really cares about your personal experience otherwise. Just sayin'.

Knowing which spa would help.
.He's likely talking about CLM, based on his prior reports and their current lineup. Maybe he missed the fact CLM now has it's own thread.

Sledniamon
08-22-24, 12:57
Looking for a place in Avondale, there's 2 near me Vida and Pacifico but not sure if they're worth going to.

For sure I do need a massage for current back pain but would like to get a he. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences on those close to me or in the area please let me know.

BigsKings
08-22-24, 21:22
Based on this report I checked out Ella at Ashland Perfect. I was skeptical to be honest, but Patch69's report is pretty much spot on. Ella is stunning. Great thin body with nice natural tits. She was wearing a skin tight mini dress with ass hanging out. Went VIP for. 3. Skipped the massage and went straight from table shower into the fun. Everything was very GFE with a lot of DFK and tongue play if you like that. Her tits are perfect about a handful and a half with nice large nipples that get erect to about a half inch when sucked on. The rimming was amazing and almost sent me over the edge. Otherwise I pretty much agree with everything in the prior report. In my opinion she is better VIP service than I have had at any of the apartments for the same rate and I recommend considering this place and Ella in particular if you are shopping for places to go. This girl is going to have a line out the door this week with the convention going on. 10/10 for me.Me too was hesitant but after seeing yours I go and she is a must pick.

I don't need to say anything else since you all said it.

JonJon5456
08-22-24, 21:54
So looking at all the posts about Orange Spa I thought it would be a good time. I get there and there is a guy yelling in the lobby about he did not get any sex. He was pissed. Some older lady was there trying to talk to him and 2 of the girls were there to. I stood there for a minute while he was yelling and I decided best to skip out. One of the girls tried to stop me but I was like maybe another day. So I did a quick search and ended up at Archer Spa. A Hispanic looking girl answered the door, she might be Columbian, I did not ask. Anyways I went with her even though I was thinking I would have Asian tonight. But to my surprise she was really good. We did the table shower thing with some good teasing and then in the room she gave an unforgettable BBBJ. The Asians do pretty good, most of them, but this girl was like a vacuum! I actually stopped her or I was going to finish right then. She gets me covered up and she got on all four. I started up and then she started rocking those hips to where she was twerking, never had that done but felt really good. I let her do that for a few minutes and told her to flip. Me on top, and she seemed really in to it. Nice sounds from her, she said some things in Spanish which I have no clue what she said, but it got me to the finish.

Her name was Gaby. She has an ample hour glass shape, so those hips were good to hold on to. And at least C size chest with long straight black hair. I will definitely keep her in mind for another go.

FellowMonger
08-23-24, 06:31
Looking for a place in Avondale, there's 2 near me Vida and Pacifico but not sure if they're worth going to.

For sure I do need a massage for current back pain but would like to get a he. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences on those close to me or in the area please let me know.The CLM location for milwaukee and irving is pretty close by. I'm up in avondale too and the talent around here isn't the same as the spas downtown / south of downtown.

Vern2020
08-23-24, 07:35

For sure I do need a massage for current back pain but would like to get a he. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences on those close to me or in the area please let me know.I like Pacifico. Helps if you speak Spanish.

GWheaton
08-23-24, 09:55
So looking at all the posts about Orange Spa I thought it would be a good time. I get there and there is a guy yelling in the lobby about he did not get any sex. He was pissed. Some older lady was there trying to talk to him and 2 of the girls were there to. I stood there for a minute while he was yelling and I decided best to skip out. One of the girls tried to stop me but I was like maybe another day. So I did a quick search and ended up at Archer Spa. A Hispanic looking girl answered the door, she might be Columbian, I did not ask. Anyways I went with her even though I was thinking I would have Asian tonight. But to my surprise she was really good. We did the table shower thing with some good teasing and then in the room she gave an unforgettable BBBJ. The Asians do pretty good, most of them, but this girl was like a vacuum! I actually stopped her or I was going to finish right then. She gets me covered up and she got on all four. I started up and then she started rocking those hips to where she was twerking, never had that done but felt really good. I let her do that for a few minutes and told her to flip. Me on top, and she seemed really in to it. Nice sounds from her, she said some things in Spanish which I have no clue what she said, but it got me to the finish.

Her name was Gaby. She has an ample hour glass shape, so those hips were good to hold on to. And at least C size chest with long straight black hair. I will definitely keep her in mind for another go.What was the fee? How long were you there?

JonJon5456
08-23-24, 11:47
What was the fee? How long were you there?Sorry, I forgot that part. I went for the one hour so the room was 70 and she asked for 200 but I showed her only 160 and she went with that. It was not a hard negotiation at all. I think she was just testing the waters to see if she could get more but I had the 160 prepped with more money in my other pocket just in case.

Sledniamon
08-23-24, 12:24
I like Pacifico. Helps if you speak Spanish.How much are their services?

IMissCutler
08-23-24, 12:49
I like Pacifico. Helps if you speak Spanish.Is Yasmina / jasmine still there? She's a fun time.

ChiManXXX
08-23-24, 13:25
What was the fee? How long were you there?What is the damage fee?

Vern2020
08-23-24, 18:09
Is Yasmina / jasmine still there? She's a fun time.I think she is. I always see Claudia, but sometimes I say hello to the other girls.

BadDances
08-23-24, 19:18
Properly enjoyed Ella but don't bite her nipples as much as you might want to. May try archer spa, similar signage so possibly same management.

HappyGardener
08-24-24, 09:45
Public Service Announcement:

Recently someone sent me a PM about an MT at Moon Spa. I was doing a Google Maps search and realized there are now 3 Moon Spas. The one in Chinatown that's been there forever, the newish one around 5600 W Montrose and a new 24 hour one around 2700 and Western Ave. These are all pretty far apart from each other. Please give a street address when reviewing and also make sure you know which one you are going to HaHa.

Sukebe3
08-24-24, 09:53
Properly enjoyed Ella but don't bite her nipples as much as you might want to. May try archer spa, similar signage so possibly same management.Was this the same Ella that worked at those apartment places with Nana?

Dbry4281
08-24-24, 15:08
I felt hungry for some Fruit so I decided to go to Orange! Old mama, was in front said all girl available, in a chineese accent. LOL saw Momo, big tits, but teeth, we're to yellow and brown for me, so I declined. Big tits though, looks older in person, probably 30. Nana was there, but I wanted a different look so I went with joey bigger nose, tits between b and c, little sag. No baby damage, little hair on kitty. Nice ass, about 5-1, I could say she does look like 25. Light massage, used tounge. Arched up and she gave a thorough rim job. Nice ball suck. Only CBJ, which was different considering she spent 4 minutes eating my booty hole. Missionary ok, tight pussy, no lfk. Closed eyes. Jack hammered her, and she squeezed hard a blew in bag. I'd say nice attitude, not vocal though, nice ass. Service 7/10. Looks 6/10. Not spinner, but she did the job.

DeepLover1
08-24-24, 17:04

Recently someone sent me a PM about an MT at Moon Spa. I was doing a Google Maps search and realized there are now 3 Moon Spas. The one in Chinatown that's been there forever, the newish one around 5600 W Montrose and a new 24 hour one around 2700 and Western Ave. These are all pretty far apart from each other. Please give a street address when reviewing and also make sure you know which one you are going to HaHa.And don't forget the one in Lombard, new this year. Not too many reports yet.

St Matthew
08-24-24, 20:09
https://nadignewspapers.com/city-orders-closing-of-unlicensed-massage-parlor-in-jefferson-park/

Just noticed this, fellas. Stay safe and be careful. These were close by favorites until now.

MongerAlways
08-25-24, 01:17
And don't forget the one in Lombard, new this year. Not too many reports yet.There's been one in Orland for years. Nothing great though and busted a lot.

IMissCutler
08-25-24, 09:32

Recently someone sent me a PM about an MT at Moon Spa. I was doing a Google Maps search and realized there are now 3 Moon Spas. The one in Chinatown that's been there forever, the newish one around 5600 W Montrose and a new 24 hour one around 2700 and Western Ave. These are all pretty far apart from each other. Please give a street address when reviewing and also make sure you know which one you are going to HaHa.I thought the one at 56 xx w montrose closed a long time ago.

SexWithJesus69
08-25-24, 18:47
Properly enjoyed Ella but don't bite her nipples as much as you might want to. May try archer spa, similar signage so possibly same management.What does Ella look like? What sort of hair style and body type so I'm sure I'm getting the right one.

IMissCutler
08-26-24, 07:40
https://nadignewspapers.com/city-orders-closing-of-unlicensed-massage-parlor-in-jefferson-park/

Just noticed this, fellas. Stay safe and be careful. These were close by favorites until now.I was driving down Montrose and 99.9% sure that the cameras and doorbell were gone from 38 xx w Montrose. New place opened up at 32 xx w Montrose and has a phone number linked to 34 xx w Montrose. Hope this helps you northsiders.

ConfuciusMan
08-26-24, 07:49
Anybody come across her lately. She been floating around spas along Belmont ave. She is not using her old name from what I have heard.

BobSavage
08-26-24, 15:32
Anyone have any info on her? Also curious.

Anyone been to her or have extra info they'd be willing to share on her.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ask-4-special-55683.html

Mr LoudMonger
08-26-24, 15:58
Anyone had a chance to visit Happy Angel Spa up in Lakeview? Pass by it on my commute back from work and it's seemingly 24/7?It was after ten and I needed a massage- I stopped in for the hell of it. Saw Jessica. Middle aged, kind of pretty, built a little taller and larger than I like. But okay.

Let's just say there was NO massage at all. It was a typical, overpriced Papasan place (he answered the phone in fact). It wasn't very fun. She was weirdly hygienic, as in, she washed herself and also me in alcohol, she used mouthwash then did a couple minutes covered BJ. Then stopped- Weirdly used mouthwash a second time, and then went back to the covered BJ. Like WTF?

I wouldn't repeat. Could feel much of anything during the act. Lights are way too bright, and its hard to get in the mood. Very rushed and mechanical.

SmileySam
08-26-24, 16:58
Had an appointment setup. Drove an hour to get there. Texted when I got there. No response. Ghosted. Waste of time.

UnknwnSoldier
08-26-24, 19:28
Anyone have any info on her? Also curious.Fake ad my friend. Girl in the pictures is Heidi Grey.

Fit312
08-26-24, 19:58
I stopped by the place this weekend and banged this girl Anna with a tramp stamp and got BBBJCIM / CFS / LFK / DATY for 160+50. She commented on the big D, but took it including deep throat with no real complaints. There was another girl there named Annie, but not the famous Annie from 819, etc. Both younger middle-aged. I thought I had left something there, so I went there to inquire about the item today. Ran into a dude on the way out. I'm a little face blind, particularly when it comes to Asians, and I was frazzled, so I'm not sure that Anna was there, but I think that the famous Judy was running the show. My item wasn't there, but I got a hard sell and and some ball cupping on my way out. I had to beg out since I've blown out my budget, but they had four girls available and the two girls on the couch were a little younger. The item was on a dining room chair, of course.

JamesTChicago
08-26-24, 20:37
What was the damage? See anyone else good looking there?

James.

Went yesterday to LLC Spa. Think their Google Business page says Massage Chicago? Either way it痴 the one on W Fullerton.

Shorty went by Jamie. Seemed cute looking from the get go so I was hopeful this spa would stay consistent with the past reports.

Getting comfy was quick and easy and Jamie was in the perfect gear for the occasion (tight tight leggings). Just like her tight pants, she gave the right amount of tightness all around my body. Like hella a lot of pampering and teasing. Got me rock hard np and was glad that she understood the actual assignment when things Segway to what I would consider a perfectly good bbj.

With the exception of a small hiccup when I first got there and had to wait, yesterday ended on a high note for me.

JamesTChicago
08-26-24, 22:15
What do these two look like from Pacifico? And what are the offerings and prices. Thanks and dms are fine.

I think she is. I always see Claudia, but sometimes I say hello to the other girls.

MStanfield
08-26-24, 23:29
I stopped by the place this weekend and banged this girl Anna with a tramp stamp and got BBBJCIM / CFS / LFK / DATY for 160+50. She commented on the big D, but took it including deep throat with no real complaints. There was another girl there named Annie, but not the famous Annie from 819, etc. Both younger middle-aged. I thought I had left something there, so I went there to inquire about the item today. Ran into a dude on the way out. I'm a little face blind, particularly when it comes to Asians, and I was frazzled, so I'm not sure that Anna was there, but I think that the famous Judy was running the show. My item wasn't there, but I got a hard sell and and some ball cupping on my way out. I had to beg out since I've blown out my budget, but they had four girls available and the two girls on the couch were a little younger. The item was on a dining room chair, of course.Went to Blue Island a few months ago. Got service from a girl called Mia, which was pretty good, indeed. But did not try a second time because its location really sucks. There was a place next door where apparently people can get free food and they often waited in a long line right in front of this spa. I felt like tens of Asian grandmas and grandpas were watching and chatting around when I parked your pickup, rang the bell and waited the door to open. Really awkward moment and did not try a second time after that.

ManlyKmee26
08-26-24, 23:58
Heard good things about T-Pro on Chicago Ave so TOFTT. Was greeted by Mimi, who I presume is in 30's, at the door and went for 30 min (. 5 donation). Led to the room and proceeded to get a solid massage as she worked the kinks in my back, legs and shoulders. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, settled for clothed l2 for another 110. Was impressed by those vocal skills, was not long till I filled the bag. Said more was on the table if more donation involved. Total damage was 160 - well worth it.

Perversity
08-27-24, 10:36
Went to Blue Island a few months ago. Got service from a girl called Mia, which was pretty good, indeed. But did not try a second time because its location really sucks. There was a place next door where apparently people can get free food and they often waited in a long line right in front of this spa. I felt like tens of Asian grandmas and grandpas were watching and chatting around when I parked your pickup, rang the bell and waited the door to open. Really awkward moment and did not try a second time after that.The food pantry next door has 9-5 hours. I've been there later without issue. RM says they close at 11. I did a review a little while ago.

Bambinos1987
08-27-24, 11:51
Anyone see her yet. ? All man made. ?

ShakeNBake69
08-27-24, 19:19
I was driving through the area and noticed this Spa. Its on Ashland right before Bryn Mawr, on the East side of the street I believe it's called Ninas. I stopped in on a Sunday Around 7 pm so there wasn't that much people around. I rang the bell and was greeted by an Asian gal named Cee Cee, not bad looking maybe in her 30's if I had to guess but not sure she was friendly and has a medium build and was wearing a cute dress. I asked for the hour and she said $60. The Massage was very good with a good amount of pressure that left me relaxed. We settled on L1 and I was completely drained. Tip was 60 since massage was very descent. On the way out a met another Lady named Lucy. She had a cute smile and asked me to come back. I'll probably be back since the location is convenient and parking was easy.

FellowMonger
08-27-24, 20:01
Checked it out. Seen a couple reviews saying it was worth it and heck no its not worth it. Showed the cash up front and got straight to business but business was lackluster. I'm an average guy and she barely took anything down. No real view on doggy and cowgirl was pretty lackluster. Would not repeat. Said her name was lee-lee or something from Japan.

RichL1234
08-27-24, 21:29
Checked it out. Seen a couple reviews saying it was worth it and heck no its not worth it. Showed the cash up front and got straight to business but business was lackluster. I'm an average guy and she barely took anything down. No real view on doggy and cowgirl was pretty lackluster. Would not repeat. Said her name was lee-lee or something from Japan.I agree, saw her a couple of weeks ago and it was just ok, settled up on the front end and she acted as she was doing me a favor. Once again another Papasan hit or miss place, and that day it was certainly a miss.

JonJon5456
08-27-24, 21:51
What was the fee? How long were you there?

Went to Blue Island a few months ago. Got service from a girl called Mia, which was pretty good, indeed. But did not try a second time because its location really sucks. There was a place next door where apparently people can get free food and they often waited in a long line right in front of this spa. I felt like tens of Asian grandmas and grandpas were watching and chatting around when I parked your pickup, rang the bell and waited the door to open. Really awkward moment and did not try a second time after that.I've been there a few times now. I ran into the older Chinese waiting too. I don't really care and honestly I don't think they care. But they are usually just there in the mornings when the store opens. When I go in later afternoon and evenings they are not there. Besides, I have always received really good service there and those girls are always pleasant. Or at least the ones I had. I do like variety, but this store is one of my main go to.

JonJon5456
08-27-24, 22:42
Last week I tried Orange and I ended up leaving. So I decided to give it another try. The old lady let me in and as I walked up to the doorway to the rooms, one girl appeared, and then another, and another, until there was five. Obviously I came at a slow time. I felt like a goldfish in a piranha bowl! So I Chose Nana. She seemed the youngest and definitely the thinnest, which is what I was in the mood for. She told me she was 22.

So back to the room and I paid two up front for an hour. She diapered and back in a few with her goodie bag.

She started her massage and it was OK, nothing spectacular. After ten minutes she started her teasing which again was OK, she was being very delicate which I found annoying. Anyways, on the flip she did a really good bbj, she was into it and I was able to enjoy for just under ten minutes. She got the cover on and wanted me on top which I said no, her on top. She mentions my size was big for her but she went on to do CG for a few minutes. I tried to get her into doggie but definitely refused and we went to Mish where I took my time since she wants me on top. Being young and thin, she felt really good which is what I was hoping for. I tried to lick her nips, no go. No kissing either. After awhile of me just casually enjoying I started in on her, her legs kept me back a little and again I am use to this because of the legth I have. Finally she got use to it and got all the way in and went to town. Few minutes later, all done. She cleaned me up and got out.

I know the younger ones lack the experience of those late twenties, early thirties I mostly get, but one in awhile it's a nice treat. Not sure if I would revisit her, but I did enjoy and felt satisfied. Besides, so many girls there, it's easy to rotate if I get lineups like I did.

Varsity2017
08-27-24, 23:10
Any good providers with the best deep tissue massage? Looking for a great massage with L1 or more.

DWaits
08-28-24, 00:24
I agree, saw her a couple of weeks ago and it was just ok, settled up on the front end and she acted as she was doing me a favor. Once again another Papasan hit or miss place, and that day it was certainly a miss.Got to check the post history of the reviewers. Most of the reviews for PPS or MMS spots only review those spots, the reviews read like some kind of Ah Shucks square from a 1950's TV sitcom run through Google Translate.

With that said, for 140 I had a good time with the woman I saw there in the Spring. I don't go for the massage so that wasn't part of my experience but she did kiss if I remember correctly, DATY, maybe CBJ, and the CFS. I posted a review but can't remember all of the details. She was cute for these spots but body was only average and breath was not great.

HappyGardener
08-28-24, 10:02
I thought the one at 56 xx w montrose closed a long time ago.It did. It's moved here.

https://moonspail.com/

IMissCutler
08-28-24, 10:20
Just was wondering if there's a site I don't know about for blue island, archer, or Ashland perfect spa to see what girls they have right now. I don't call spas as I got tired of random callbacks or texts when I didn't want them. Just was curious if there's another way to find out their lineup as I haven't been down there in a while and not too sure when I'll have the free time to make that drive as it isn't the closest for me.

IMissCutler
08-28-24, 12:18
It did. It's moved here.

https://moonspail.com/Yeah that one has been open for a while. Didn't realize it was just a move. They have a ring doorbell and I'm not a fan of that. I know they have cameras everywhere at these places but personally I don't like the ring doorbell.

That website looks similar to the one for the place relax at 47 xx and elston by Lawrence.

HappyGardener
08-28-24, 12:26
Yeah that one has been open for a while. Didn't realize it was just a move. They have a ring doorbell and I'm not a fan of that. I know they have cameras everywhere at these places but personally I don't like the ring doorbell.

That website looks similar to the one for the place relax at 47 xx and elston by Lawrence.I went to the place at Lawrence and Elston late spring. Girls were friendly but not plain looking. Late 30's probably 40's. Ok massage with CBJ. Probably $50 for the half and $120 for the CBJ. One and done for me.