PDA

View Full Version : Trenton & Camden

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Hypester77
04-10-24, 12:05
Went though yesterday for a couple of laps, nothing. Saw nothing when I've gone through at other times. Board has been quiet. Anybody having any luck?Hopefully the nicer weather in the weeks ahead means more girls coming out. I was out and about last night and saw that one older (Italian?) darker skinned, dark hair woman. I always forget her name but she's the one that says she works at Family Dollar or some shit. With the raspy voice. She was talking to some locals on S. Clinton and didn't seem like she was in too much of a hurry to hit the stroll.

I've been looking for miz Kristy aka mizitaliana. She would hangout by the 7/11 on and. Olden but I haven't seen her in a few months now. May go searching for her today.

BadRonnie
05-05-24, 17:47
Anyone ever date Emily?

https://youtu.be/T0x-4DU6knw?si=vODdar0xCFJJhlQg

Currymonster
05-06-24, 23:53
Anyone ever date Emily?

https://youtu.be/T0x-4DU6knw?si=vODdar0xCFJJhlQgYes. Just the other night. She was a hot mess by the pantry, sort of scrabbling on the floor, having a pretty animated conversation with herself. I left her there, but then heard something as I came down Adeline, got out to investigate and she was on the floor between two parked vehicles and wanted me to help her up. Had some negotiation, and she changed the plans several times, but basically I took her back to her place and had her blow me in the basement after I put in place some safeguards against getting myself robbed in a trap house. Apart from getting interrupted by some junkie guy coming by the place halfway through, she did a pretty good job. Claimed to be off to rehab that night, after one last hurrah, so I fully expect she'll be out there for the next couple of months. Possibly just on crack and not dope, showed off her arms that didn't have track marks. No backdoor pass available.

MoDog
06-06-24, 23:15
Drove the stroll Thursday evening and saw a number of new faces, two BSW on Clinton. One big girl and another nicely dressed dark skinned chick. I tend to avoid picking new faces. So I passed and drove on. Behind the pantry was a bunch of pharmacy patients. Mix of guys and girls some I recognized through the years. One was a rough looking blonde I haven't seen before with her was a nice looking latina chick who I remembered passing on a previous drive. I decided to give her a try this time. Her name was Erin, mid 30's brunette with straight hair. Says she's new to this. Instisted on CBJ. She had a nice big ass so I tried to feel it, but she insisted on upcharging for that LOL. I couldn't finish with the ruber and her technique wasn't all that great. Needless to say I probably won't be seeing her again. But she had a decent face and a nice ass if your more into FS.

RecycleMikel6
06-20-24, 07:59
Jessica has been around for a while. She's living wherever she can find a place in Trenton. Is very accommodating. Then look what I found:

One of many:

https://www.xvideos.com/video.kiddhph3941/little_sperm_dumpster_*****_11

That's one of many videos. I wonder if she gets any "royalties". A lot thinner than those old videos.

I found her on Mott street near CLinton.

Also on Bayard. For being on the street, she's clean and fresh. -RM.

Hunter Jay
06-20-24, 11:10
Jessica has been around for a while. She's living wherever she can find a place in Trenton. Is very accommodating. Then look what I found:

One of many:

That's one of many videos. I wonder if she gets any "royalties". A lot thinner than those old videos.

Also on Bayard. For being on the street, she's clean and fresh. -RM.Been a while since I saw Jessica last time I saw her was before the pandemic had a threesome with her and Mandy.

RecycleMikel6
06-20-24, 11:40
Been a while since I saw Jessica last time I saw her was before the pandemic had a threesome with her and Mandy.Jessica was mad at Mandy. Had a duffle bag of new clothes and now Mandy has them.

Bigboy777
06-22-24, 21:59
Jessica was mad at Mandy. Had a duffle bag of new clothes and now Mandy has them.Is Mandy still around?

Bigboy777
06-22-24, 22:02
She died today 6/22/24 in the hospital in Trenton.

BB.

BobBrady2
06-23-24, 07:00
Seems real. Hosts in private residence. Anyone see her?

Sam Iam
06-23-24, 20:24

BB.This is sad news, she was very nice.

YoungPapi
06-25-24, 20:44

One of many:

Also on Bayard. For being on the street, she's clean and fresh. -RM.She worth seeing? She got a number? Won't lie I need someone with mic skills like that.

Little Conner
06-27-24, 08:41

BB.That sucks. She was always nice to me the few times I saw her.

Has anyone heard from Ally? She seems to have disappeared. Haven't dated her in years, but the last time I ran into her last year, she didn't look good. Thinking the same may have happened with her possibly.

RecycleMikel6
06-28-24, 07:58
I was just wondering about any good ones still out in Trenton Area.

Nora / Poetry isn't all scarred up or limbs falling off; great gummy-jobs.

T / Tammy Got a nice body and I can't get over the butterfly tattoo on her chest.

Shannon looks cute, if she could only improve her skills and hygiene.

Amy M not answering her texts or phone, getting out of the trade?

CalrtonBanx47
06-28-24, 08:38
There's a go fund me posted by relatives. Sad. She had a young kid with that older Spanish dude. Only 30 yrs old.

BB.

Hunter Jay
06-28-24, 09:11
I was just wondering about any good ones still out in Trenton Area.

Nora / Poetry isn't all scarred up or limbs falling off; great gummy-jobs.

T / Tammy Got a nice body and I can't get over the butterfly tattoo on her chest.

Shannon looks cute, if she could only improve her skills and hygiene.

Amy M not answering her texts or phone, getting out of the trade?I want Amy M so bad I haven't been in Trenton in two years because it's dead can you send her number been a while since I saw her damn. Shannon is not worth seeing she'll cut you with her teeth horrible blowjob service. Nora is great I have not met Tammy.

Old Delinquent
06-28-24, 13:27

BB.I was very sad to hear of her passing. It really seemed that she had settled in to a "normal" life once she became a mother.

Any word on what took her away. The ever-present demon of the street?

RecycleMikel6
06-28-24, 15:39
I was very sad to hear of her passing. It really seemed that she had settled in to a "normal" life once she became a mother.

Any word on what took her away. The ever-present demon of the street?I found a gofundme page for Victoria.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-give-victoria-a-peaceful-goodbye

In her mothers? Messenger page. One donation from a former knob gobbler.

MoDog
07-02-24, 12:02
Spotted T on Sunday, she lives mostly in Camden but visits from time to time. Did not recognize her at first, she's real thin right now. Looks like she aged 20 years. Tells me she has cancer and just had chemo recently. Felt bad for her and based on her looks almost proceeded to not do a date. Almost. Good mic skills has always. Love the twist thing she does while working the mic

DBennett1978
07-05-24, 11:36
Spotted T on Sunday, she lives mostly in Camden but visits from time to time. Did not recognize her at first, she's real thin right now. Looks like she aged 20 years. Tells me she has cancer and just had chemo
recently. Felt bad for her and based on her looks almost
proceeded to not do a date. Almost. Good mic skills has
always. Love the twist thing she does while working the micI saw T a few times recently. She never mentioned the Big C. She did say she was staying in Hamilton though, not Camden anymore. Unfortunately those accommodations are not.

Available for guests.

Sorry about Vikki. I tried getting in touch a few times this last year. Did she O. D. ?

Interested in seeing Jessica again if anyone has info to pass, the last I saw her was when she was by the Laundromat in a house.

Last night I did see Italy Marie) by Clinton. Last I knew she was in Connecticut and only visiting. I don't know how long she will be around, I wasn't able to stop but she was with a Hispanic male.

RecycleMikel6
07-19-24, 15:52
Slate blue eyes and petite. Buzz cut and wearing a blonde / black wig. Great mic skills. Will do almost anything but not up the butt. Still has a nice smile. Regular rates. Didn't want me touching the kitty as she recently had surgery due to being beat up. Found her S. Clinton and Bayard, then saw at Mott. RM.

Currymonster
07-24-24, 05:16
Picked up Red a block north of Clinton, thought maybe she was Poetry, but apparently a lot of people confuse them. Took her to my preferred spot for some Al Fresco fun, she did a good job, willing to please, but not give up a backdoor pass. Just hits the rocks, no needles.

MoDog
07-29-24, 20:06
Anyone catch that fine light skin chick in the bright orange tight dress on Clinton? Tired picking her up, but she didn't seem interested.

DBennett1978
08-20-24, 10:03
I do realize that this is technically Pennsylvania, but for anybody. This close to the border might be interested in going to The Border. It is Sugar and Spice renovated. New lighting painted the walls clean the place, Reed. Did the bar kind of and it looks a lot better. It is no longer the kind of place where you feel your T-Cells drop just by walking in the door.

Beer was a decent price. I did not go with any dances but the dances, I believe are 25 dollars each. The owner is a Hispanic gentleman who has Trenton ties I believe.

Since it is new, I don't know if they have a definite regular talent pool. But there are a lot of girls mostly on the smaller side thinner. There were some thick hotties. White, Black, Hispanic did not see any Asian.

Lastly it does not appear to be ghetto.

RecycleMikel6
08-29-24, 10:42
I do realize that this is technically Pennsylvania, but for anybody. This close to the border might be interested in going to The Border. It is Sugar and Spice renovated. New lighting painted the walls clean the place, Reed. Did the bar kind of and it looks a lot better. It is no longer the kind of place where you feel your T-Cells drop just by walking in the door.

Beer was a decent price. I did not go with any dances but the dances, I believe are 25 dollars each. The owner is a Hispanic gentleman who has Trenton ties I believe.

Since it is new, I don't know if they have a definite regular talent pool. But there are a lot of girls mostly on the smaller side thinner. There were some thick hotties. White, Black, Hispanic did not see any Asian.

Lastly it does not appear to be ghetto.I heard this morning. Police activity. Shooting at the club. RM.

Sam Iam
08-29-24, 14:02
I heard this morning. Police activity. Shooting at the club. RM.Yes there was a shooting. Article is here:

https://6abc.com/post/man-shot-head-border-gentlemans-club-morrisville-pennsylvania/15242703/

MoDog
08-29-24, 19:26
Found Vanessa, a short thick latina on Broad, not to be confused with fat latina vanessa. I actually seen her before but never got the opportunity, got her number this time. I passed cause I didn't like her attitude. And wasnt fully comitted. Anyone familiar with her?

MoDog
08-31-24, 16:04
From what I have seen, theres plenty of action, both old and new faces. Surprised this forum is dead.

Little Conner
09-04-24, 07:13
From what I have seen, theres plenty of action, both old and new faces. Surprised this forum is dead.Anytime I drive through, seems to be the same girls I saw years ago and not looking good. Could be the times I'm going.

RecycleMikel6
09-04-24, 16:52
Does anyone know how to connect? I haven't seen her in a while. But I got this reminder.

Old Delinquent
09-06-24, 10:32
Does anyone know how to connect? I haven't seen her in a while. But I got this reminder.You can find her on Facebook under "Amanda Tinari".

Reach out to her & you'll find her responsive.

WhiteTesla5
09-06-24, 23:17
Does anyone know how to connect? I haven't seen her in a while. But I got this reminder.Last I saw her posting NE philly, I can't imagine her looking the same, I heard she problems with her ankle or something.

FunSaMale
09-13-24, 12:23
Saw Erin and Sam walking together on Anderson and Gennesse. Erin has brown skin, blk hair looks mixed wearing neon pink shorts and top. Sam is white tattoo sleeve (unfinished) french braid wearing gray top and jeans. I had no time to pick them up. Gave them my number. Has anyone spent time with them?