PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Blossom

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Me Cook
01-08-22, 16:45
New thread to hold the reports about our new Lemon Blossom AMP in town on Rycroft street by Choi's Garden.

ReyDelacarne
01-08-22, 17:59
New thread to hold the reports about our new Lemon Blossom AMP in town on Rycroft street by Choi's Garden.Is this on the side street? Any ad, or can you give out the contact number? The people dining outside the eateries across the street will have a front row seat. I need to me careful. SO and friends go there for lunch.

Bikini
01-08-22, 18:26
Where is the ad for this place?

Me Cook
01-08-22, 22:23
Long time I have not been visiting any AMPs call me chicken but my relatives getting covid one after the other. Also had fwb kinda thing going on figure quranteen myself with that long story short.

She doesn't want her names to be mention but recently I got back in contact with one of my regular provider and that's detail I can share with you.

Lemon blossom opened January on 5th from what I heard they don't want things to be loud just yet soft opening for now. So I don't think they were advertising not sure by now.

They bloom on choi's garden haha. Its at the upstair unit next to choi's garden entrance is on the cedar st tho after parking at walmart one minute walk following the directions of mama I got to the entrance.

I didn't feel shame walking up stares street was pretty quiet which I didn't expect to be knowing that Choi's garden get busy around.

Lunch time you won't.

Be seen once you start to walk up than walla.

Let me tell you by the look of exterior.

Of the building I wasn't so convinced.

But one step in they have the coolest.

Lighting and table shower room and she told me I was the first customer.

Ever visited lemon blossom how in the world me staying away nearly 2 years than here I am pioneer of a new joint everyone is curious about ill save my detail for later once there is lemon blossom thread but same Mama who used be at nabi not sure what her name is. I got to pick at beautiful thick white girl before I leave she said her name was jasmine. I fist bumped mama goodbye and walked out. I hope this is helpful.

Just heard from one of the girl who used to work at Nabi.

They reopen at different location under name Lemon Bloosom.

Here is the phone number.

808-XXX-0569.

One white girl jasmine who used to work Inde, Korean girl Kimmy and new girl working now.

More new girls coming follow next week.

Mahalo.Posts from other thread.

Me Cook
01-08-22, 22:34
Where is the ad for this place?Many places are still not running ads but only getting business by word of mouth.

If you google "lemon blossom relaxation honolulu" you can find their address and phone number. Their phone number is 808-628-xx69. You should be able to figure the rest out.

YoungMonger808
01-09-22, 00:59
Many places are still not running ads but only getting business by word of mouth.

If you google "lemon blossom relaxation honolulu" you can find their address and phone number. Their phone number is 808-628-xx69. You should be able to figure the rest out.Is there any ads or pics or descriptions of the girls there?

Ajarn
01-09-22, 01:13
They're just a block down from the Xclusive strip of Kbars.

BallzDeep69
01-09-22, 02:10
Which Jasmine is this? Jasmine flowers?

Lknfrpssy
01-09-22, 02:35
I'm hoping for someone sweet to come back and work here. I'd pay her $$ Bidding war? I'm in.

Nutmaker
01-09-22, 04:00
When I saw that Jasmine was back in town, I had to ring her up. She let me now that she was staying somewhere different this time around. I made my appointment, got my instructions and headed down. Nice new place. Super clean, big rooms and a big table shower room. I've written plenty of reviews on Jasmine, as have others, and time with her is always a cross between GND and PSE. Sunday is her last day, so check out this new place and check out Jasmine. Flowers aren't always needed😉. I believe 2 others are there right now. More to follow as I learn more about this new hot spot.

Nutmaker
01-09-22, 05:34
When I saw that Jasmine was in town, I dropped her a line to find out when I could see her. She let me know that she wasn't doing her usual routine when she's here, and gave me the info on where and when. So, I made my appointment, followed the instructions on where I was going, and set on my way.

First of all, Lemon Blossom is brand new. Large, clean rooms and a large table shower room. Mama was expecting me and put me into a room. Jasmine poked her head in and we were off to the showers. She doesn't really do B2 BTS, so I don't press the issue. We cleaned up, chit chatted, she gave me a sneak peak preview BBBJ, and we were off to the room. We've had plenty of great times over the years. She's been written about plenty, and she's just as fantastic as ever. Sunday is her last day, so don't miss out. Also, there's a couple of other girls at Lemon Blossom. I think that they were mentioned in other reviews. I'm looking forward to plenty of good times here.

GhostRecon
01-09-22, 11:17
I called on Friday to see who was working and like it was mentioned in the Nabi thread, the mama (who's probably one of the friendliest I've ever talked to) said there's three girls working, Kimmy, Jasmine, and another girl but she's not available for now. Also was told there will be two girls arriving later this week. Was told one is a popular girl (mama didn't want to reveal till she comes) and a new to Hawaii girl (young Chinese girl if I remember correctly). Told the mama I'd stop by the next day to check out the place.

So on Saturday night, went to check out Lemon Blossom. I like the location cause it's away from the traffic and most of the public view. From the outside it doesn't look like much but once you get inside, it's super nice and clean compared to some of the older established places. Rooms are large as been described. Mama said the girls were busy for another half an hour and that I could wait in the room. First impression of the mama is that she's just as nice in person. Told her I wasn't able to stay and asked her about the two girls coming. She said one will come midweek and the other next weekend.

Xyz808
01-09-22, 15:07
Thanks to all that Toftt and reported on this new place. What's their hours?

Lknfrpssy
01-09-22, 20:54
I'm hoping for someone sweet to come back and work here. I'd pay her $$ Bidding war? I'm in.I meant three benjamins.

OlManRiver
01-09-22, 23:00
Thanks to all that Toftt and reported on this new place. What's their hours?9 am- 3 am, but I would call to check on availability if you're looking at the late hours.

OrangeOppa
01-12-22, 11:00
Ever since I got back in the game I been looking at my options but before than I couldn't stop thinking about jasmine.

I called mama asking for an appointment with jasmine tonight. Than Mama goes " there's a good news and bad news which one you like here first?" I said "bad news so what ever bad news I hear good news will make up for it. " Than mama goes "jasmine is on vacay for 3 weeks" I was like fuck I missed my chance with Jazmine now I got to wait for 3 weeks. Than mama goes. " there is young Chinese girl never been to hi is on air plane flying to HNL right now. She starting tomorrow. " asked mama for save me a spot for tomorrow knowing.

How new to hi girls especially young and pretty ones get super busy. Ill update again after my visit but for now.

Thought I share the good news with all.

Prudential808
01-12-22, 15:53
Ever since I got back in the game I been looking at my options but before than I couldn't stop thinking about jasmine.

I called mama asking for an appointment with jasmine tonight. Than Mama goes " there's a good news and bad news which one you like here first?" I said "bad news so what ever bad news I hear good news will make up for it. " Than mama goes "jasmine is on vacay for 3 weeks" I was like fuck I missed my chance with Jazmine now I got to wait for 3 weeks. Than mama goes. " there is young Chinese girl never been to hi is on air plane flying to HNL right now. She starting tomorrow. " asked mama for save me a spot for tomorrow knowing.

How new to hi girls especially young and pretty ones get super busy. Ill update again after my visit but for now.

Thought I share the good news with all.Guys tip well and be nice. Don't force bb if it is not in menu.

She must have wechat network so if she spreads Hawaii is good for money, more young girls will fly to Hawaii.

ToniMulato
01-13-22, 19:55
What did you guys do to that new C import? . LOL.

Called yesterday to reserve a spot and the mama there told me that "new Chinese girl" is gone!

Sucks!

Maruchan
01-15-22, 00:05
So only Kimmy right now?

What did you guys do to that new C import? . LOL.

Called yesterday to reserve a spot and the mama there told me that "new Chinese girl" is gone!

Sucks!

Sam H
01-16-22, 05:41
So where is this place located?

LocaLoppa
01-16-22, 12:36
Bro--nice place location. This forum tells you where, and their number. Just read the earlier post on this thread. Have fun.

So where is this place located?

GhostRecon
01-17-22, 06:18
They were closed on Sunday due to some maintenance issues but will be back open on Monday. There are two girls working there right now, Kimmy and a return of a favorite? Hmm

BrownMan
01-17-22, 10:12
Is this the same building as where Sakura / lavender use to be. Well not the same building physically but you know what I mean.

Honolulu Yobo
01-17-22, 11:02
It's the 2 story home across the street on Rycroft.

Is this the same building as where Sakura / lavender use to be. Well not the same building physically but you know what I mean.

Klop12
01-17-22, 12:41
Nicloe is back at lemon bolssom.

And starting today.

OrangeOppa
01-17-22, 13:41
They were closed on Sunday due to some maintenance issues but will be back open on Monday. There are two girls working there right now, Kimmy and a return of a favorite? HmmNicole starting today guarantee she will be so busy. I Better get in line early.

BrownMan
01-17-22, 15:39
I called today. Moma wanted me to meet Nicole at 10:00 cause someone booked her for 11 am. Couldn't make the time so I hope whoever got her can she's some stats on Nicole.

Stinkfinga
01-17-22, 17:34

And starting today.Is she formerly of Happiness?

Lknfrpssy
01-17-22, 17:43
I called today. Moma wanted me to meet Nicole at 10:00 cause someone booked her for 11 am. Couldn't make the time so I hope whoever got her can she's some stats on Nicole.Best looking MILF I've seen. All bareback.

ExitOnly
01-18-22, 17:43

And starting today.Thanks for the heads up. Made an appointment with her the same day and was happy to see that she hasn't changed a bit. The place was nice too. Wonder who was the nice lady with the sexy voice that answers the phone? Definitely not the old mama that answers the door.

LegendLuvr
01-18-22, 18:56
Thanks for the heads up. Made an appointment with her the same day and was happy to see that she hasn't changed a bit. The place was nice too. Wonder who was the nice lady with the sexy voice that answers the phone? Definitely not the old mama that answers the door.Are they in the structure behind Choi Garden?

Kukui Street
01-18-22, 19:31
Are they in the structure behind Choi Garden?If you were to pull into Choi's parking lot and turn right, you would be parked underneath the place. It's a raised 2nd floor building. The women with the husky, smokers voice? I swear she sounds like the women who worked at Kison then at Happiness pre COVID.

BrownMan
01-18-22, 19:32
Are they in the structure behind Choi Garden?Next to it. Tan house.

XiaoqinYuan2
01-18-22, 21:02
Next to it. Tan house.Is this Lemon blossom new nirvana spa?

LegendLuvr
01-18-22, 21:52
Thanks for the info. $210 total?

Hawaii888
01-18-22, 22:42
If you were to pull into Choi's parking lot and turn right, you would be parked underneath the place. It's a raised 2nd floor building. The women with the husky, smokers voice? I swear she sounds like the women who worked at Kison then at Happiness pre COVID.Actually customers to Lemon Blossom is not allowed to park in Chois Garden when the restaurant is open. I park at Walmart and take the short walk to Cedar St to enter the building to the second floor of the wooden structure.

HawaiiBoy09
01-19-22, 02:28

And starting today.

Is she formerly of Happiness?If it's Nicole from Happiness, I'd be tempted to venture to this new place.

Klop12
01-19-22, 13:36
If it's Nicole from Happiness, I'd be tempted to venture to this new place.Same Nicole but beautiful as ever in her tight yellow dress.

LegendLuvr
01-19-22, 16:24
Same Nicole but beautiful as ever in her tight yellow dress.I sampled her yesterday. I agree, pretty as ever. The razor stubble poked my dick a little during the TS. 😬.

LegendLuvr
01-19-22, 16:26
Don't take the stairs that face all the businesses across the street. Take the stairs in the back, off the side street.

Hawaii888
01-19-22, 20:28
Don't take the stairs that face all the businesses across the street. Take the stairs in the back, off the side street.Correct the entrance is not the stairs on Ryroft, you need to go down Cedar St then go up the stairs where there is an Open sign on the black gate. As for parking, the parking lot fronting Choi's Garden is valet parking, you are allowed to park there but you have to leave your keys with the attendant and tip him / her, if you're bold to park there.

Sam H
01-21-22, 00:52
PM me if you prefer. I can't find it on the internet.

Island Guy808
01-21-22, 12:23
PM me if you prefer. I can't find it on the internet.Try google.

IG.

LegendLuvr
01-21-22, 12:52
PM me if you prefer. I can't find it on the internet.Google Choi Garden. They're on the same property, next to each other. Rycroft / Cedar. Good luck booking Nicole.

Nurk2000
01-21-22, 16:31
There's a brand-new, bright neon OPEN sign on Cedar St. You can't miss it.

Hawaii888
01-21-22, 19:22
PM me if you prefer. I can't find it on the internet.Best to call to set up an appointment and they can guide you on the phone where to go.

Hawaii888
01-25-22, 12:14
Joining Kimmy and Nicole is Laura, from Nabi and Snow starts on Wednesday, 1/26.

OrangeOppa
01-25-22, 14:37
So only Kimmy right now?Sucks the new2 hi girl left already. Mama said there will be more new 2 island will come. Right now there are.

Nicole Kimmy Laura snow and another new to hi Chinese girl mama haven't name her yet who will start in day or two.

OrangeOppa
01-25-22, 16:00
So only Kimmy right now?There are Nicole Kimmy Laura Snow and another new to hi girl mama said didn't name her yet starting in day or two.

The Quiz
01-25-22, 16:22
Joining Kimmy and Nicole is Laura, from Nabi and Snow starts on Wednesday, 1/26.Is this the same Laura that worked at Angel Relaxation recently as well? Also this is the Chinese Snow? Wonder what happened to the young Chinese girl that was supposed to show up a week or 2 ago?

Update: Looked at both the AR thread and Nabi thread, could be the same Laura at both places based on descriptions and both didn't have the best reviews.

DaViper
01-25-22, 16:59
Is this the same Laura that worked at Angel Relaxation recently as well? Also this is the Chinese Snow? Wonder what happened to the young Chinese girl that was supposed to show up a week or 2 ago?I'm thinking this is the one that worked at Happiness. BTW is Happy also the owner of Lemon Blossoms? Seems like most of her girls are here and Nicole only worked at Happiness before showing up here.

The Quiz
01-25-22, 18:09
Is the Nabi Laura the same as the Happiness Laura? Original poster mentioned her working at Nabi.

I don't think Happy is involved with Lemon Blossom.

LegendLuvr
01-25-22, 18:27
There are Nicole Kimmy Laura Snow and another new to hi girl mama said didn't name her yet starting in day or two.Spending some bucks on her. After all, I'm her honey. She told me so. LOL.

Prudential808
01-25-22, 22:49
Is the Nabi Laura the same as the Happiness Laura? Original poster mentioned her working at Nabi.

I don't think Happy is involved with Lemon Blossom.She was at nabi for short term after happiness raids.

Some click with her well some don't. I had good time with her.

HawaiiBoy09
01-26-22, 03:41

I don't think Happy is involved with Lemon Blossom.I have it on good authority that Happiness Laura retired in 2018.

HawaiiBoy09
01-27-22, 01:38

I don't think Happy is involved with Lemon Blossom.

She was at nabi for short term after happiness raids.

Some click with her well some don't. I had good time with her.

I have it on good authority that Happiness Laura retired in 2018.But if it is her (which I highly doubt), I'd love to see her. I'm anxiously waiting for someone to confirm.

Klop12
01-27-22, 14:10
But if it is her (which I highly doubt), I'd love to see her. I'm anxiously waiting for someone to confirm.It is same Laura from Nabi. Didn't get to meet her at happiness back than so I can't confirm but its the Laura from Nabi. Not a stunner but provides fun quality time and good massage I had a good time with her at nabi.

Stacey Kane23
01-27-22, 16:10
Wow she looks the same since I saw her over two years ago. All service same too.

Some Osaka girls coming soon after building closes.

HawaiiBoy09
01-27-22, 17:40
It is same Laura from Nabi. Didn't get to meet her at happiness back than so I can't confirm but its the Laura from Nabi. Not a stunner but provides fun quality time and good massage I had a good time with her at nabi.I'll wait to see if someone can confirm whether it's the Laura I know from Happiness. She was Jenny at Kison before that.

Ajarn
01-27-22, 18:25
It is same Laura from Nabi. Didn't get to meet her at happiness back than so I can't confirm but its the Laura from Nabi. Not a stunner but provides fun quality time and good massage I had a good time with her at nabi.Good thing I passed. At Nabi our session started very awkwardly. Plus she's the antithesis of my ideal body type. But I got what I came for so can't complain too much. Reportedly she also did a stint at Kison.

Has it been confirmed that she's Chinese?

MegaRat
01-27-22, 19:12
For anyone who asks where it's at and the number, the place is actually up on google maps, even got a clear photo of the front door.

But this place don't look safe during the night so where's a good spot to park?

Where can I park? Do I hope to get lucky and find a spot on Roycroft st? Take a chance and park at Choi's? Or can we park at the lower level under the building?

Zero4
01-27-22, 20:01
The times I went was afternoon time I just park on the second floor of walmart / sams toward the back of the parking structure there should be a flight of stair (corner column structure).

Park closer to the eatery building that should be diagonal.

You can use to get to the ground floor that is close to the intersection walk across to choi garden make the first left to the dead end and you should see a flight of stairs and there neon sign and the open sign.

Gl stay safe I hope this is helpful on the parking situation.

Doggiestyle98
01-28-22, 01:08
Good thing I passed. At Nabi our session started very awkwardly. Plus she's the antithesis of my ideal body type. But I got what I came for so can't complain too much. Reportedly she also did a stint at Kison.

Has it been confirmed that she's Chinese?If this is the Laura from Nabi, then yes it is Laura from Happiness. I cannot confirm anything else.

Hawaii888
01-28-22, 12:49
For anyone who asks where it's at and the number, the place is actually up on google maps, even got a clear photo of the front door.

But this place don't look safe during the night so where's a good spot to park?

Where can I park? Do I hope to get lucky and find a spot on Roycroft st? Take a chance and park at Choi's? Or can we park at the lower level under the building?Yes, you can park on property fronting Choi's Garden but it's valet parking when the restaurant is open and you have to leave your keys with the attendant and tipping is recommended. Yes, there is street parking but it's limited but like others, it's easy to park in the parking structure for Sam's Club / Walmart and take a short one block walk to Cedar St. You described the property very well so it's easy to find the discreet entrance on Cedar St. , just look for the black metal gate with the open sign over the entrance.

We are in Honolulu so where is it safe at night. Luckily the area around Lemon Blossom is not a hang out for druggies and homeless people.

YogiBear007
01-29-22, 03:10
Does anyone know their phone numner?? I want to see nicole. Pm. Thanks in advance.

LocaLoppa
01-29-22, 21:50
Bro-use the search of your choice. Extremely easy to find on google. Even get pictures of front door.

Does anyone know their phone numner?? I want to see nicole. Pm. Thanks in advance.

Stinkfinga
01-30-22, 01:15
Chow want give shout out to all brothers who posted and helped Chow to choose Nicole. Chow RTFF and did as much research on Nicole as possible. Chow get up early and call Lemon blossom to get appointment. So time almost near and Chow nervous as fuck! Get there a little early. Place is clean and spacious! Then in walks Nicole. OMG! This girl is gorgeous 😍! Nicole is about 5'4,d-cups, black hair past shoulders and looks like k-pop singer. Off we go to ts, Chow speechless! Chow cannot believe he get for get his fuck on with this beauty. Wash Chow and rode his tiny dick CG style. Made Chow pop and jokingly made like session was over. Scared shit out of Chow! Dry off and back to room. Gave Chow nice massage and finished Chow in CG. Service was on par with legendary Monica. Chow give Nicole 15's across the board. Was going see Lily at AR next week. But Chow change his mind. Chow wait for recover financially and DEFINITELY see Nicole again. P.S. She told me off on Wednesday and leaves in March.

Hawaii888
01-30-22, 14:46
Does anyone know their phone numner?? I want to see nicole. Pm. Thanks in advance.All you need to do is google search Lemon Blossom and all the info you need is there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lemon+blossom&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari.

Papa San
01-30-22, 16:46
Nicole is back. But not in where she was before. She is in Lemon Blossom. Lemon Blossom is a new house and it it nice and clean with a new type lighting, a nice shower with a lay down wash bed and in a free parking area.

It's so nice to see and be with Nicole. She is just as beautiful as when she was in Hawaii with that beautiful body before. She knows all the great moves that she had before. There are other girls working there. I just spent a great hour with one of the girls. I will return and see what I want to play with.

Lknfrpssy
01-30-22, 21:10
She's pretty but not 15's.

Chow want give shout out to all brothers who posted and helped Chow to choose Nicole. Chow RTFF and did as much research on Nicole as possible. Chow get up early and call Lemon blossom to get appointment. So time almost near and Chow nervous as fuck! Get there a little early. Place is clean and spacious! Then in walks Nicole. OMG! This girl is gorgeous 😍! Nicole is about 5'4,d-cups, black hair past shoulders and looks like k-pop singer. Off we go to ts, Chow speechless! Chow cannot believe he get for get his fuck on with this beauty. Wash Chow and rode his tiny dick CG style. Made Chow pop and jokingly made like session was over. Scared shit out of Chow! Dry off and back to room. Gave Chow nice massage and finished Chow in CG. Service was on par with legendary Monica. Chow give Nicole 15's across the board. Was going see Lily at AR next week. But Chow change his mind. Chow wait for recover financially and DEFINITELY see Nicole again. P.S. She told me off on Wednesday and leaves in March.

Big Gulp
01-31-22, 00:04
She's pretty but not 15's.How does she compare to some of the current young Chinese girls at SF, Hwell, Pali, HK? Or even the past favorites like Kim, Mui, Baby, etc?

Stinkfinga
01-31-22, 09:28
She's pretty but not 15's.That's just Chows opinion. Everybody get different tastes. To Chow, Nicole is one of; if not the most beautiful provider.

I've seen.

Lknfrpssy
01-31-22, 13:06
How does she compare to some of the current young Chinese girls at SF, Hwell, Pali, HK? Or even the past favorites like Kim, Mui, Baby, etc?At the same age, prettier than Mui and Baby.

Hanakusu
01-31-22, 15:42
That's just Chows opinion. Everybody get different tastes. To Chow, Nicole is one of; if not the most beautiful provider.

I've seen.I agree with Chow 100%.

Run don't walk.

Stay safe.

Lknfrpssy
01-31-22, 16:58
That's just Chows opinion. Everybody get different tastes. To Chow, Nicole is one of; if not the most beautiful provider.

I've seen.You should have seen Lisa at Pali, higher than 15.

monkeyboi
02-01-22, 02:23
You should have seen Lisa at Pali, higher than 15.Where is Lisa now?

KeepCalmMongOn
02-01-22, 06:27
Took a trip on a weeknight without a rez (around 10:30-11 PM). Place is as described: clean and well kept, with a big shower room and table. Mamasan said. 6 house fee, handed her $$. 2 for total donation. She returned maybe 2 minutes later saying I'll get "all service" or something couldn't really understand her English was bad but I assumed she and the provider were appreciative I tipped beforehand. Not sure if that actually changed the level of service or made any real diff but make of that what you will.

Didn't request anyone in particular and in walked Snow. Middle aged Korean (probably mid / late 30's-early 40's). I'd have to guess 5'5" & 110 ish lbs, natural B sized boobs. Pretty face. Not fit but not fat, ass wasn't anything great tbh. Overall I'd describe as average / above average looks, but made up for in friendly and cute service. Smiling and made the mood real light, never once mentioned time or rushed the action. She was charming but just my opinion. I'm partial to Korean women so take my review with that bias in mind.

Opted out of the massage in the shower room. Quick mutual shower with free roaming and real quick BBBJ. Also made out but wouldn't describe as DFK. I might have just missed her spitting it out, but while in the shower room we both gargled mouthwash and I swear she swallowed it which I thought was kinda odd but whatever LOL.

Back to the room, and received decent BBBJ and BL&S with occasional eye contact. Told her I was ready, and put the hat on for CG, K9 and finished in Mish. Moaned throughout the action, and made small gestures like grabbing and squeezing my arm during doggie which was def a turn on. I think total time spent from the shower to finishing was slightly under 40 minutes. She offered another shower or for a massage, but I declined both and left satisfied.

Mong On.

TrialnError
02-01-22, 15:02
If this is the same Snow that worked at Tonbo last summer and at other places in the past, then she's Chinese. The description you gave sounds like her so I believe it is the same Snow.

Took a trip on a weeknight without a rez (around 10:30-11 PM). Place is as described: clean and well kept, with a big shower room and table. Mamasan said. 6 house fee, handed her $$. 2 for total donation. She returned maybe 2 minutes later saying I'll get "all service" or something couldn't really understand her English was bad but I assumed she and the provider were appreciative I tipped beforehand. Not sure if that actually changed the level of service or made any real diff but make of that what you will.

Didn't request anyone in particular and in walked Snow. Middle aged Korean (probably mid / late 30's-early 40's). I'd have to guess 5'5" & 110 ish lbs, natural B sized boobs. Pretty face. Not fit but not fat, ass wasn't anything great tbh. Overall I'd describe as average / above average looks, but made up for in friendly and cute service. Smiling and made the mood real light, never once mentioned time or rushed the action. She was charming but just my opinion. I'm partial to Korean women so take my review with that bias in mind.

Opted out of the massage in the shower room. Quick mutual shower with free roaming and real quick BBBJ. Also made out but wouldn't describe as DFK. I might have just missed her spitting it out, but while in the shower room we both gargled mouthwash and I swear she swallowed it which I thought was kinda odd but whatever LOL.

Back to the room, and received decent BBBJ and BL&S with occasional eye contact. Told her I was ready, and put the hat on for CG, K9 and finished in Mish. Moaned throughout the action, and made small gestures like grabbing and squeezing my arm during doggie which was def a turn on. I think total time spent from the shower to finishing was slightly under 40 minutes. She offered another shower or for a massage, but I declined both and left satisfied.

Mong On.

KeepCalmMongOn
02-01-22, 16:35
If this is the same Snow that worked at Tonbo last summer and at other places in the past, then she's Chinese. The description you gave sounds like her so I believe it is the same Snow.Hmmm sorry I guess I misread her accent and I swear she said something in Korean but you're probably right. I don't discriminate so doesn't really matter LOL.

Blake123
02-02-22, 06:15
If this is the same Snow that worked at Tonbo last summer and at other places in the past, then she's Chinese. The description you gave sounds like her so I believe it is the same Snow.I agree it sounds like her. She also worked at Happiness at one time.

ExitOnly
02-02-22, 06:31
If this is the same Snow that worked at Tonbo last summer and at other places in the past, then she's Chinese. The description you gave sounds like her so I believe it is the same Snow.Chinese snow is alright. I first saw her (and Momo) at Tokyo years ago. She pop up here and there over the years. Let's hope more OG providers are coming back to the game.

BuscandoPutas
02-02-22, 18:14

I've seen.Based on your 15 rating for Nicole and your rating for Shiho, if have a threesome with those two you'll have two girls who average more than 10. Go for it Chow.

Stinkfinga
02-02-22, 19:33
Based on your 15 rating for Nicole and your rating for Shiho, if have a threesome with those two you'll have two girls who average more than 10. Go for it Chow.Chow never rated Siho. All Chow said about her was that she arrogant. As soon as Chow posted that, other mongers started posting about looks. Chow moved on, way better providers now.

UkiSlamma
02-03-22, 12:31
I have been out of the game a little before pandemic, can anyone clue me in the damage? Last time I had a session it was. 5 house $. 5 for provider. I hope never change, I'm in need of a session soon. Thanks in advance.

KeepCalmMongOn
02-03-22, 15:49
I have been out of the game a little before pandemic, can anyone clue me in the damage? Last time I had a session it was. 5 house $. 5 for provider. I hope never change, I'm in need of a session soon. Thanks in advance.Went less than a week ago, house fee was .6.

The rest is what you're willing to tip I suppose, can't imagine $. 6 would be received favorably but that's up to you LOL.

Stinkfinga
02-03-22, 17:34
I have been out of the game a little before pandemic, can anyone clue me in the damage? Last time I had a session it was. 5 house $. 5 for provider. I hope never change, I'm in need of a session soon. Thanks in advance.Wow, you been out for awhile. HF=$60 and tip=$140. Chow usually give $160 if provider good.

ExitOnly
02-03-22, 20:34
I have been out of the game a little before pandemic, can anyone clue me in the damage? Last time I had a session it was. 5 house $. 5 for provider. I hope never change, I'm in need of a session soon. Thanks in advance.The house fee went from 5 to 6 in most if not all places. The tips has been 150 for many years ... Not how much you think the girl deserves. Some girl won't say nothing when you short them a few dollars but this is the kind of BS that keeps many good provider away -- champagne taste on a beer budget. One mama told me that's also one of the reasons they collect upfront.

Prudential808
02-03-22, 23:59
The house fee went from 5 to 6 in most if not all places. The tips has been 150 for many years ... Not how much you think the girl deserves. Some girl won't say nothing when you short them a few dollars but this is the kind of BS that keeps many good provider away -- champagne taste on a beer budget. One mama told me that's also one of the reasons they collect upfront.I could reach a girl who left Hawaii recently. She in Pnw area now.

Said total 260, and hf is 80. So she gets 180. All covered service and almost no bb pressure when men there are more germ phobic. Even very strict law against prostitution could not stop her from coming back to Hawaii.

Even she was not bad-reviewed here but not top girl.

I bet A graded girls without immigration issue will not consider coming to Hawaii.

OldTimer808
02-04-22, 01:24

Mong On.I agree with your review. Same service in shower and in the room. Description also accurate. Her English is adequate for the job skills. I agree with the GND feel which I like. Boobs are about a C and man made; overall an attractive body and woman. Would repeat.

L: 7.

S: 8.

A: 9.

UkiSlamma
02-04-22, 12:27
The house fee went from 5 to 6 in most if not all places. The tips has been 150 for many years ... Not how much you think the girl deserves. Some girl won't say nothing when you short them a few dollars but this is the kind of BS that keeps many good provider away -- champagne taste on a beer budget. One mama told me that's also one of the reasons they collect upfront.Thanks for the updated information.

LargeRocket69
02-04-22, 15:01
Does anyone know the current lineup?

According to the recent posts, there's Kimmy, Nicole, Laura and Snow, anyone else?

Ajarn
02-04-22, 19:50

Mong On.Snow told me that she was Chinese, and that Laura was also Chinese, but Laura could speak Korean.

KeepCalmMongOn
02-04-22, 20:02
I agree with your review. Same service in shower and in the room. Description also accurate. Her English is adequate for the job skills. I agree with the GND feel which I like. Boobs are about a C and man made; overall an attractive body and woman. Would repeat.

A: 9.Nice OT glad you had a nice time! Hmmm I guess I'm just bad at reading some things LOL, was sure her breasts were natural but guess not.

Mikescottfan
02-05-22, 02:33
Went to see her at the new spot for the first time since Osaka closed, and had a great time as always. She came in wearing really sexy lingerie but I was just wanting her naked as soon as possible. I love her energy and commitment to making her partner feel good during sex.

Unrelated but I really like the rooms and the general feel of the place, I feel less like a creep going to and from the place.

OldTimer808
02-05-22, 05:57
Nice OT glad you had a nice time! Hmmm I guess I'm just bad at reading some things LOL, was sure her breasts were natural but guess not.Yes if you squeeze or put gentle pressure you can feel the harder silicone underneath, but I don't have any complaints. And yes she's Chinese 👍.

Blake123
02-05-22, 07:28
I agree with your review. Same service in shower and in the room. Description also accurate. Her English is adequate for the job skills. I agree with the GND feel which I like. Boobs are about a C and man made; overall an attractive body and woman. Would repeat.

A: 9.I haven't seen her in a few years. She had 32b naturals back then. Your posting indicates she has received a boob job (that would be a plus). However, a recent reviewer said her's were natural, so I'm wondering.

As an aside, she loves to kiss and cums a lot, as I recall.

Ajarn
02-05-22, 20:43
An ATF has resurfaced here. Surprised no one has mentioned it. Still same service.

DaViper
02-05-22, 20:52
An ATF has resurfaced here. Surprised no one has mentioned it. Still same service.Why not mention her name instead of making everyone guess who you talking about?

Polinix22
02-05-22, 21:55
An ATF has resurfaced here. Surprised no one has mentioned it. Still same service.Who are you talking about?

Lknfrpssy
02-05-22, 22:53
An ATF has resurfaced here. Surprised no one has mentioned it. Still same service.I'm going to call and each time ask took book with a former popular girl, starting with Sasha.

WetAndWild
02-06-22, 01:06
An ATF has resurfaced here. Surprised no one has mentioned it. Still same service.Ok, I give up. Who is this?

GhostRecon
02-06-22, 02:12
I'm going to call and each time ask took book with a former popular girl, starting with Sasha.Goodluck, I tried calling late afternoon to hear the lineup and to find out the new girl Ajarn mentioned. Whoever this mama is, it was hard to understand her. Did they change mama's from when they first opened because this sounded like the usual old unfriendly mama's that many AMP's have unlike the one I met earlier. Anyways, I recall her saying only had Laura available, Nicole was finished or booked for the rest of the night, and that's all I could understand.

MakaKiller
02-06-22, 05:39
Ok, I give up. Who is this?Dani. It's Nabi 2. 0 baby! Enjoy & Stay Safe gentlemen.

Blake123
02-06-22, 06:14
Dani. It's Nabi 2. 0 baby! Enjoy & Stay Safe gentlemen.Dani of Nabi/Rejuve/Happiness fame. Love her ass. She's a winner.

GhostRecon
02-06-22, 07:02
Dani. It's Nabi 2. 0 baby! Enjoy & Stay Safe gentlemen.Thank you for letting us know. I think she was the acting mama I met when they first opened. Now I don't know who to try first, Dani or Nicole, leaning towards Dani especially if that was her I met.

Secret Agent
02-06-22, 07:48
An ATF has resurfaced here. Surprised no one has mentioned it. Still same service.

Why not mention her name instead of making everyone guess who you talking about?LOL exactly. It's fine if you don't want to name her, but then don't BRING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE and make us guess and wonder. Better to just keep it to yourself from the get go.

Ajarn
02-06-22, 09:20
LOL exactly. It's fine if you don't want to name her, but then don't BRING IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE and make us guess and wonder. Better to just keep it to yourself from the get go.It should be fairly obvious. I noted that no one has mentioned her name, which is suspicious. But I figured it was better to give the heads up so if Nicole and Snow are booked or busy, you can ask the MM for the "new girl".

She might also want to remain UTR.

Given the circumstances as stated above, I don't want to make a fool of myself by throwing out a name and it turns out not to be her. Why don't you saunter down there yourself and confirm who it is?

Maruchan
02-06-22, 13:14
Dani. It's Nabi 2. 0 baby! Enjoy & Stay Safe gentlemen.Is it really? That would be nice.

The original clue was not very good, not even a former location, sheesh.

Gimamura
02-06-22, 13:33
I finally hooked up with my energizer bunny Kekoshi Doll las week. As most of you know she has relocated to Lemon Blossom since Osaka closure. Same outstanding service and willingness to please. I never feel rushed during her service. I need to make another appointment soon before her dance card fills up.

Lknfrpssy
02-06-22, 15:30
It should be fairly obvious. I noted that no one has mentioned her name, which is suspicious. But I figured it was better to give the heads up so if Nicole and Snow are booked or busy, you can ask the MM for the "new girl".

She might also want to remain UTR.

Given the circumstances as stated above, I don't want to make a fool of myself by throwing out a name and it turns out not to be her. Why don't you saunter down there yourself and confirm who it is?I called and asked for sn appointment with either Sasha or Sugar. Mama said that they don't work there. 😂.

El Samurai
02-06-22, 17:23
Just called at 1120 on a Sunday for Nicole and was told she's booked for the whole day.

GodsGift
02-06-22, 17:46
What's the deal on Dani? She looks hella sexy from the photo but what is service with her like? Does she provide BB service or all covered?

Kwofei
02-06-22, 17:54
Lei is added.

GofasBits
02-07-22, 02:34
What's the deal on Dani? She looks hella sexy from the photo but what is service with her like? Does she provide BB service or all covered?You need to RTFF all the threads that corresponds with the establishments she worked at. Someone named those places in recent post here in this thread. Her service's are named. GL!

GofasBits
02-07-22, 02:39
Dani. It's Nabi 2. 0 baby! Enjoy & Stay Safe gentlemen.If it really is her she's either screening her customers or she isn't working. Called and asked mama for an appointment. Mama said that Dani is retired. 🤔.

OrangeOppa
02-07-22, 05:59
I had missed jasmine last time she worked at lemon blossom when they just open. Since than I've been waiting for her return and saving my $$ And mama just confirmed she's starting tomorrow. Wow Lemon blossom is full house now there are Nicole, Snow Jasmine, Siho, Lei, Kimmy and Laura. Maybe ill just walk in and ask for line up?.

MemeDude
02-07-22, 08:05
If it really is her she's either screening her customers or she isn't working. Called and asked mama for an appointment. Mama said that Dani is retired.Yeah Mama said the same thing to me when I tried for an appointment.

JL2009
02-07-22, 13:47
I read many reviews on Shiho and wanted to see for myself what she is like. At Osaka, I could never get an appointment with her and I was lucky that she was available at Lemon Blossom last week. Never been to Lemon Blossom either so it was a totally new experience that day. When I got there, it was easy to find and as others have pointed out the inside is nice. When Shiho walked in, I was blown away. I guess its hard to find a Japanese girl in this business these days. We chatted for a little bit and then it was on. I am not going into a lot of details as my experience matches to what others have stated but I will say she did a good job making me feel comfortable and was very attentive to what I liked. It was like a JAV fantasy and definitely checked that box for me.

As with all sessions, YMMV. We made full use of our time together and I would have to say it was one of the best experiences I have had.

Maruchan
02-08-22, 00:05
If it really is her she's either screening her customers or she isn't working. Called and asked mama for an appointment. Mama said that Dani is retired. 🤔.That's too bad, wanted to see her again. It's been a long time.

Strollingdownh
02-08-22, 16:19
I had missed jasmine last time she worked at lemon blossom when they just open. Since than I've been waiting for her return and saving my $$ And mama just confirmed she's starting tomorrow. Wow Lemon blossom is full house now there are Nicole, Snow Jasmine, Siho, Lei, Kimmy and Laura. Maybe ill just walk in and ask for line up?.Is this jasmine flowers? Aka hapa jasmine with the paw tattoos?

Rican2019
02-08-22, 18:52
Can someone PM number ty.

Klop12
02-08-22, 20:21
Is this jasmine flowers? Aka hapa jasmine with the paw tattoos?She does have paw tats but not sure if she went by that name. White girl mid-late 20 blond hair above shoulder thick athletic bod with big nice ass with firm C or D I enjoyed my session with her very much true GFE definitely a repeat.

BScotti
02-08-22, 22:10
She does have paw tats but not sure if she went by that name. White girl mid-late 20 blond hair above shoulder thick athletic bod with big nice ass with firm C or D I enjoyed my session with her very much true GFE definitely a repeat.What's her rate now? She used to charge more during her last stay here.

DaViper
02-08-22, 22:49
She does have paw tats but not sure if she went by that name. White girl mid-late 20 blond hair above shoulder thick athletic bod with big nice ass with firm C or D I enjoyed my session with her very much true GFE definitely a repeat.Yes that is her.

Klop12
02-08-22, 22:54
What's her rate now? She used to charge more during her last stay here.The damage was House. 6 and 1.6 for her.

Standard HI mp rate is 1.5.

SpoodrikBrad1
02-08-22, 23:11
She was mid to late 20's ten years ago. Probably mid to late 30's now.

She does have paw tats but not sure if she went by that name. White girl mid-late 20 blond hair above shoulder thick athletic bod with big nice ass with firm C or D I enjoyed my session with her very much true GFE definitely a repeat.

Lucky808
02-08-22, 23:35
She does have paw tats but not sure if she went by that name. White girl mid-late 20 blond hair above shoulder thick athletic bod with big nice ass with firm C or D I enjoyed my session with her very much true GFE definitely a repeat.Mid to late 20's C'MON MAN!!

GregBangoGang0
02-09-22, 01:09
She does have paw tats but not sure if she went by that name. White girl mid-late 20 blond hair above shoulder thick athletic bod with big nice ass with firm C or D I enjoyed my session with her very much true GFE definitely a repeat.Jasmine is thick and fat but not an athletic bod! If you like a fat girl with curves then good type for you! She more like early 40 to middle 40 year old. Jasmine definitely not in her 20.

OrangeOppa
02-09-22, 01:38
Is this jasmine flowers? Aka hapa jasmine with the paw tattoos?It was my first time seeing jasmine I had to call back mama to ask if she is the jasmine flower aka hapa jasmine. And yes it is her. She also had some tattoo on her thighs. We clicked right away also refreshing to be able to communicate as well. Worth the wait.

Redneck 1
02-09-22, 10:10
Can someone PM number ty.Might want to type "Lemon Blossom Relaxation Honolulu" into Google, which produces an address and phone number.

Kaneohe33
02-09-22, 11:33
It would be awesome if mama brought back Bebe from Nirvana / Nabi / Osaka / Golden Spa days. Where is she?

Mongerholic
02-09-22, 12:48
It would be awesome if mama brought back Bebe from Nirvana / Nabi / Osaka / Golden Spa days. Where is she?Bebe just left Honolulu about a week or so ago (Fla). She still provides out of her condo in the Keeaumoku area to a select few of her longtime regulars. This Malaysian beauty must be in her 40's but could pass for early 30's. Same engaging personality and top notch service. Her network of provider friends rent out her condo and work out of AR, TS, and LB. She is still a good friend of Cam's and could be seen out together at the beach, shopping, or eating.

Mongerholic
02-09-22, 12:52
It would be awesome if mama brought back Bebe from Nirvana / Nabi / Osaka / Golden Spa days. Where is she?My apologiesthis Bebe is Malaysian and worked out of Rejuve and Happiness. I've never seen the Nabi or Nirvana Bebe. Was she Korean?.

DivineComedy
02-09-22, 14:16
Joon much fatter, she eat all the HPD's donuts. And offer "selectively" BBFSservices to whoever has 10 dollars. LOL

Jasmine is thick and fat but not an athletic bod! If you like a fat girl with curves then good type for you! She more like early 40 to middle 40 year old. Jasmine definitely not in her 20..

DaViper
02-09-22, 18:46
Jasmine is thick and fat but not an athletic bod! If you like a fat girl with curves then good type for you! She more like early 40 to middle 40 year old. Jasmine definitely not in her 20.Yes, someone finally telling the truth about the description of this Jasmine so no one else gets disappointed.

LegendLuvr
02-09-22, 19:49
Yes, someone finally telling the truth about the description of this Jasmine so no one else gets disappointed.Thanks for calling it out. Lots of exaggeration going around, not only here.

LargeRocket69
02-09-22, 22:43
Yes, someone finally telling the truth about the description of this Jasmine so no one else gets disappointed.Who is the better looking white girl, Jasmine or Mercedes? Seen Mercedes a month ago, no service, just took a look and didn't like what I saw with her. Mercedes was a thicker white girl too.

DaViper
02-09-22, 23:03
Who is the better looking white girl, Jasmine or Mercedes? Seen Mercedes a month ago, no service, just took a look and didn't like what I saw with her. Mercedes was a thicker white girl too.Don't know who Mercedes is but go look for Jasmine picture she using her real pictures.

Fisherman808
02-10-22, 01:02
My 1st but not last time with one.

Of the sweetest, sexy ladies I have ever been with. Got lucky and booked with Shiho. Been out of circulation a while due to surgery post accident. Shiho asked if there is anything to avoid or limit. How sweet and thoughtful. Short in stature, killer curves, soft kissable lips and non- stop eagerness to make you feel like a king. Truly a gem. Treat her with kindness and she will return it plus!

Maruchan
02-10-22, 02:57
Bebe just left Honolulu about a week or so ago (Fla). She still provides out of her condo in the Keeaumoku area to a select few of her longtime regulars. This Malaysian beauty must be in her 40's but could pass for early 30's. Same engaging personality and top notch service. Her network of provider friends rent out her condo and work out of AR, TS, and LB. She is still a good friend of Cam's and could be seen out together at the beach, shopping, or eating.Damn I was a regular, but I guess not a good one. Bummer, really liked her.

Maruchan
02-10-22, 02:59
My apologiesthis Bebe is Malaysian and worked out of Rejuve and Happiness. I've never seen the Nabi or Nirvana Bebe. Was she Korean?.Yeah nirvana / pinetree bebe was korean. Nice girl too.

Fisherman808
02-10-22, 10:16
Been sidelined a while, keeping tabs now and then. First time at LB as others have said, clean, good sized rooms. First time with Shiho who is sweet, thoughtful and service oriented! Subtle difference with her Japanese mannerisms. We clicked on all levels. Someone called her a energizer bunny which is a great description. Short with killer curves, natural Bs with sensitive nips. Enjoyed daty she is responsive which made it more enjoyable. CG, RCG, mish and finish bbbjtcws. Treat her kindly, she will return it plus plus.

Fisherman808
02-10-22, 10:43
Been sidelined a while, keeping tabs now and then. First time at LB as others have said, clean, good sized rooms. First time with Shiho who is sweet, thoughtful and service oriented! Subtle difference with her Japanese mannerisms. We clicked on all levels. Someone called her a energizer bunny which is a great description. Short with killer curves, natural Bs with sensitive nips. Enjoyed daty she is responsive which made it more enjoyable. CG, RCG, mish and finish bbbjtcws. Treat her kindly, she will return it plus plus.

Shamester
02-10-22, 14:24
Does siho dfk?

Which girls perform dfk?

Fisherman808
02-10-22, 16:20
Does siho dfk?

Which girls perform dfk?With Shiho I didn't try dfk so I couldn't say.

Craps
02-10-22, 23:03
With Shiho I didn't try dfk so I couldn't say.Shilo and I dfk all 5 holes, 2 of minds and 3 of hers, LOL, more like natural C then B, best nuru table massage japan style. IMHO.

Joon808
02-11-22, 10:52
I can care less about HPD after my neighbor dies nor into donuts.

On purpose, Hapa Jasmine fed me something toxic.

Being well aware I was walking home. It was too potent. California had to ban the brand.

https://www.leafly.com/news/industry/last-call-californias-high-potency-edible-makers-crank-out-final-batches

My ER bill was $5200 just for hapa Jasmine to retaliate.

I foegave too easily.

Joon much fatter, she eat all the HPD's donuts. And offer "selectively" BBFSservices to whoever has 10 dollars. LOL.

Honolulu Yobo
02-11-22, 19:00
I hope you are doing better now, and are sending best wishes to you.

Are you still in Hawaii and doing business?

I would like to see you in the future.

PM me if you are still entertaining.

Being well aware I was walking home. It was too potent. California had to ban the brand.

https://www.leafly.com/news/industry/last-call-californias-high-potency-edible-makers-crank-out-final-batches

I foegave too easily.

Travel808
02-12-22, 02:11
Any info on Kimmy? RTF and couldn't find. Saw her on the way out but didn't get a good look. She look good? Anyone try? Known services? CFS or BB? Any info appreciated.

Tried Nicole and the wait was worth it. Not bad at all. If you having trouble booking, you got to book early. 2 pm was too late for me, booked for the day. I think she pau at 8 pm. You can try booking a day in advance and mama will probably let you. That's your best bet if you having trouble getting an appt.

Nutmaker
02-12-22, 08:27
When I heard that she had returned, I had to go see her and grab ahold of that thic ass. Jasmine is hot af and always delivers. This time, like many, she got me with her patented gawk gawk 3000 moves. She's one of the few who can get me to blow with a BBBJ, unless I'm trying to cum that way. Funny how I can hold out forever that way if I want, but when I stick it inside, all bets are off.

Anyway, she helped me out a bit in the shower before we headed to the room. We didn't want to waste too much time in the water when we could easily just head across the hall and not risk a shower related slipping injury. She wanted me to lay down, but I let her know that I wasn't going to fall for that again, LOL. I laid her back and dove in between her thighs. From there, it became a blur of what seemed like a choreographed dance, with us switching around several times before I finally gave in and blew in the cover while she was rockin and a rollin on top of me. Cleaned up, chatted a bit about her recent adventures and it was time for me to go. We always have a blast.

Museki
02-12-22, 14:39

I foegave too easily.That is F*d Up! Hope you are Ok.

DaViper
02-12-22, 18:29
I went to this place the other night to see Nicole. Mama answers door looks like mama who worked at Rejuve anyone can confirm if this is grouchy mama from Rejuve?

PanochaMan
02-12-22, 19:50
Since you mentioned it, I'm kind of curious what she was retaliating for? Sounds like a serious offense. I wish peeps that I knew would retaliate against me by giving me some kick ass edibles.

I foegave too easily.

MattTuthill
02-12-22, 21:28
I am a community college professor. I was so busy with my new born baby and was very busy. I would pretend an awesome professor and tell students asks any questions to stay in front of the class but I gave her hard time for asking questions.

But had time to look up her medical record illegally and embedded to my lecture lecture and treated her like some drug addict when she never laid hands on drugs other than the one from Jasmine's grudges.

Since you mentioned it, I'm kind of curious what she was retaliating for? Sounds like a serious offense. I wish peeps that I knew would retaliate against me by giving me some kick ass edibles..

Rican2019
02-12-22, 23:30
Went by afternoon didn't make an appointment. Place easy to fine and parking at Walmart is great short walk. Went up the stairs rang doorbell mama answered asked if I had an appointment said no so she scrabbled to get a girl and sent Snow. Very thin tall 5'7" b cup maybe and no ass. Shower we go wash well short preview BBBJ then back in room. Massage for a bit while kissing all over back then flip more BBBJ then hat came on and off to the races. CG and finished in mish. Not my type of body but very nice and aim to please. Will not repeat just my preference.

Stinkfinga
02-12-22, 23:37
Went by afternoon didn't make an appointment. Place easy to fine and parking at Walmart is great short walk. Went up the stairs rang doorbell mama answered asked if I had an appointment said no so she scrabbled to get a girl and sent Snow. Very thin tall 5'7" b cup maybe and no ass. Shower we go wash well short preview BBBJ then back in room. Massage for a bit while kissing all over back then flip more BBBJ then hat came on and off to the races. CG and finished in mish. Not my type of body but very nice and aim to please. Will not repeat just my preference.Chow congratulate you on your post.

Punanilicr
02-13-22, 05:58
All I know is that when I want to get my boat beyond rocked, Jasmine will take care of me. Hadn't seen her in too long, so when I read that she was at LB, it was a perfect time to check out the new place. Very nice. Big. Clean.

As for Jas, Very Nice, Clean, just the right size. She's got her thickness I. All of the right places. Her service is always top shelf, and I can count on a good time to be had by all. She was looking good and we went for some play in the shower before play in the room. Just so that the weak of heart know what to expect, she gets really wet when she's taken care of properly, and I'll just leave it at that.

Back to my take on the place, it could use some mirrors, but that's me, and if that's my only complaint, then they're doing pretty good.

OlManRiver
02-13-22, 10:09
After seeing all of the great reviews on Nicole going back to her days at Happy's, I decided to see how she treated an obviously older man. Well, obviously older man was not disappointed. Actually, I was treated like a king. Nicole is quite beautiful, and I loved her tan body. She has a beautiful body for that tan to rest on.

She asked if I wanted a table shower, so of course I said yes. I know some guys think it's a waste of time, but I see it as another way for two people to get to know each other and break the tension of being with someone new. She cleaned me well, asked what I liked, and when I said everything, she got a little excited and asked if I wanted a finger in my ass. I laughed, she laughed, and I declined the finger, but she gave me a sensual and sexy btbts. I love the feel of hard nipples and a shaved nani gracing my body. On the flip, she cleaned jr and ignored the rest of me. Well, to be fair, she was all about making mr. Happy happy. She gave an enthusiastic and superb BBBJ, getting me close to popping several times. She backed off and continued to clean the rest of me before heading back to the room.

In the room, with the two of us squeaky clean, she leaned in for a kiss and we started to make out. I was in heaven. Her tongue started to work it's way down and she found her new friend again. I had her stop and asked her to lay down. I started kissing her some more and then started working my way down and it was happy DATY time for me. I love eating a responsive woman who knows how to enjoy herself. After she was thoroughly soaked, we switched places with me laying down, but she decided to ride my face for a few before flipping around for some 69. She seemed very content rubbing her kitty in my face and getting my tongue on just the right spot as she saw fit. From there, she popped up and rode me rcg. The sight of jr sliding in and out of her from behind was about all that I could handle, and I popped before too long. She kept riding until there was nothing to ride, and then she showed her playful side by sliding her finger up the bottom of each foot as she got off, giving my senses a quick overload. Ya, I'm ticklish. What about it, LOL. She cleaned me up and gave me a massage that was so relaxing. Mama called time and it was back to reality for me. I'll have to see her again soon. Real soon.

JL2009
02-13-22, 16:16
I saw and advertisement for Lemon Blossom that it is 24 hours? I guess this place is getting popular.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/lemon-blossom-808-628-0569-open-247_318697

JL2009
02-13-22, 16:26
Went to see Shiho again as my first time with her was amazing. It was another great session with her. As others have mentioned, she is very accommodating makes you feel great. JAV fantasy all the way.

I haven't tried the other girls here and this place seems to be getting some all-stars in their lineup. Shiho is making it very hard for me to choose someone else.

HawaiiSteve
02-14-22, 12:15
I saw and advertisement for Lemon Blossom that it is 24 hours? I guess this place is getting popular.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/lemon-blossom-808-628-0569-open-247_318697Are any of those pics real?

GreyGooser
02-14-22, 14:16
Got to see Jasmine at Lemon Blossom, it has been awhile since I saw her and I was happy to see her again. She still has it! Ass, tits, and lips. Her BBBJ is incredible and her service is top notch. She made sure I had a great time, starting from the table shower to completion. Even got a massage after to make sure I did not get shorted on time.

LSakata
02-14-22, 14:24
After seeing all of the great reviews on Nicole going back to her days at Happy's, I decided to see how she treated an obviously older man. Well, obviously older man was not disappointed. Actually, I was treated like a king. Nicole is quite beautiful, and I loved her tan body. She has a beautiful body for that tan to rest on.

She asked if I wanted a table shower, so of course I said yes. I know some guys think it's a waste of time, but I see it as another way for two people to get to know each other and break the tension of being with someone new. She cleaned me well, asked what I liked, and when I said everything, she got a little excited and asked if I wanted a finger in my ass. I laughed, she laughed, and I declined the finger, but she gave me a sensual and sexy btbts. I love the feel of hard nipples and a shaved nani gracing my body. On the flip, she cleaned jr and ignored the rest of me. Well, to be fair, she was all about making mr. Happy happy. She gave an enthusiastic and superb BBBJ, getting me close to popping several times. She backed off and continued to clean the rest of me before heading back to the room.

In the room, with the two of us squeaky clean, she leaned in for a kiss and we started to make out. I was in heaven. Her tongue started to work it's way down and she found her new friend again. I had her stop and asked her to lay down. I started kissing her some more and then started working my way down and it was happy DATY time for me. I love eating a responsive woman who knows how to enjoy herself. After she was thoroughly soaked, we switched places with me laying down, but she decided to ride my face for a few before flipping around for some 69..Thanks for the detailed session description OldManRiver. If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage.

Mahalo,

LS.

OlManRiver
02-14-22, 18:02
Thanks for the detailed session description OldManRiver. If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage.

Mahalo,

LS.HF is 60. I tipped a little heavy for stellar services.

Kaneohe33
02-15-22, 00:49
My apologiesthis Bebe is Malaysian and worked out of Rejuve and Happiness. I've never seen the Nabi or Nirvana Bebe. Was she Korean?.I got serviced by Malaysian Bebe several times. All of them were good. The Bebe I'm looking for is Korean and I met her at Nabi, got serviced at Osaka as well, never got to catch up to her at Golden Spa.

Klop12
02-15-22, 05:27
I got serviced by Malaysian Bebe several times. All of them were good. The Bebe I'm looking for is Korean and I met her at Nabi, got serviced at Osaka as well, never got to catch up to her at Golden Spa.I hadn't had chance to meet Korean bebe. Thought I tried most everybody when nabi was open. Makes me curious What was she like compare to linda or kimmy grace? Tried call and see if any more nabi girls came back to lemon blossom but instead there's few more new girls mamasan said. So from the line up Snow Nicole Lei kimmy Siho Eva (or eve something like that) Mika Jasmine I'm guessing eva is the new one. Has anyone got scoops on her?

ToniMulato
02-15-22, 15:36
Nicole.

Always booked when I call, I'm curious to know Nicole Stats.

Been going left and right looking for a detailed description, or old pics in old threads, but couldn't find much.

Honolulu Yobo
02-15-22, 17:35
If you want more reviews on Nicole, go to the original Happiness page that the Admin moderates.

Nicole.

Been going left and right looking for a detailed description, or old pics in old threads, but couldn't find much.

LargeRocket69
02-15-22, 18:02
I hadn't had chance to meet Korean bebe. Thought I tried most everybody when nabi was open. Makes me curious What was she like compare to linda or kimmy grace? Tried call and see if any more nabi girls came back to lemon blossom but instead there's few more new girls mamasan said. So from the line up Snow Nicole Lei kimmy Siho Eva (or eve something like that) Mika Jasmine I'm guessing eva is the new one. Has anyone got scoops on her?Is that the same Mika that was at Angel Relaxation? Also waiting for reviews on Eva, other than Nicole, I can skip the rest.

Johnny14
02-15-22, 19:03
If you want more reviews on Nicole, go to the original Happiness page that the Admin moderates.One guy mentioned that Nicole of Lemon Blossom is a younger one, but if came from Happiness, she sure is not young but in the mid 40's or lower 50's. I was going to check her out at Blossom, but will pass if that is the case. Already tried that Nicole at Happiness before they got busted and shut down for awhile.

Ajarn
02-15-22, 19:18
Has anyone else had this experience?

Provider asks if I want a shower. Of course, dig that TS action. One of the reasons why I like coming here. Then she points to the shoulder bag that I had put on a chair and says to bring that. Huh? Then I point to my shorts hanging on the wall. Asks if there's money in them. I say yes and she stuffs them in my bag. Same for the apres-action shower.

DaViper
02-15-22, 19:28

Provider asks if I want a shower. Of course, dig that TS action. One of the reasons why I like coming here. Then she points to the shoulder bag that I had put on a chair and says to bring that. Huh? Then I point to my shorts hanging on the wall. Asks if there's money in them. I say yes and she stuffs them in my bag. Same for the apres-action shower.I think it just started because guys been complaining there things been getting stolen while in shower but nobody knows if it's true or not. Mama them think guys trying to get away without paying.

Stinkfinga
02-15-22, 19:31

Provider asks if I want a shower. Of course, dig that TS action. One of the reasons why I like coming here. Then she points to the shoulder bag that I had put on a chair and says to bring that. Huh? Then I point to my shorts hanging on the wall. Asks if there's money in them. I say yes and she stuffs them in my bag. Same for the apres-action shower.Chow think maybe because had that robbery at Happiness. And another brother posted went to AR and later discovered money missing.

LegendLuvr
02-15-22, 19:40
Is that the same Mika that was at Angel Relaxation? Also waiting for reviews on Eva, other than Nicole, I can skip the rest.Mika at Nabi was a cute little thing.

Bottom Out
02-15-22, 20:26
One guy mentioned that Nicole of Lemon Blossom is a younger one, but if came from Happiness, she sure is not young but in the mid 40's or lower 50's. I was going to check her out at Blossom, but will pass if that is the case. Already tried that Nicole at Happiness before they got busted and shut down for awhile.So she's not a younger girl (20's or 30's) like some of the mongers are making it seem like? She must be giving good service to make up for her age and all the positive reviews.

LargeRocket69
02-15-22, 20:33
One guy mentioned that Nicole of Lemon Blossom is a younger one, but if came from Happiness, she sure is not young but in the mid 40's or lower 50's. I was going to check her out at Blossom, but will pass if that is the case. Already tried that Nicole at Happiness before they got busted and shut down for awhile.I agree, she's not young based on what I can tell, still pretty though. I would also put her in the age range you mentioned. If she was still at Happiness, she would still be the youngest of the original cast that's still there.

She's leaving next month so those still interested, hurry!

Honolulu Yobo
02-16-22, 01:33
When I went there recently, there was a key in the door. If you are going to the table shower room, lock the door and take the key with you. Open the door upon your return.

Provider asks if I want a shower. Of course, dig that TS action. One of the reasons why I like coming here. Then she points to the shoulder bag that I had put on a chair and says to bring that. Huh? Then I point to my shorts hanging on the wall. Asks if there's money in them. I say yes and she stuffs them in my bag. Same for the apres-action shower.

Blake123
02-16-22, 03:06

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/lemon-blossom-808-628-0569-open-247_318697

Are any of those pics real?Jasmine's pic is real. The one with the tat on her leg.

Blake123
02-16-22, 03:14
Nicole.

Been going left and right looking for a detailed description, or old pics in old threads, but couldn't find much.Here's a pic from Happiness days. It's been a few years since I saw her, so I can't guarantee it's real, but it is damn close. Pretty girl.

Stangman808
02-16-22, 05:15

I think it just started because guys been complaining there things been getting stolen while in shower but nobody knows if it's true or not. Mama them think guys trying to get away without paying.Long ago many AMPs provided small zippered plastic bags big enough to hold your wallet, keys, watch etc. You would take your valuables with you to the shower room and then back to the room. I always thought this was a good idea because it provided some protection for the customer and the staff from theft or accusations of theft.

LSakata
02-16-22, 06:20
Long ago many AMPs provided small zippered plastic bags big enough to hold your wallet, keys, watch etc. You would take your valuables with you to the shower room and then back to the room. I always thought this was a good idea because it provided some protection for the customer and the staff from theft or accusations of theft.After hearing this, I went on Amazon and bought a locking wallet. Only had a simple 3 digit customizable combination, but supposed to be water proof. Probably not big enough to hold a car fob. Simple key probably can.

JasonLf
02-17-22, 23:43
Long time no review.

Tried Eva yesterday and had to use my super powers. You see, when I take my glasses off, I can take a solid 5 and bring her up 3-4 points. I was able to get Eva up to about an 8 in looks with said super powers.

She just came in from NY, late 50's to early 60's, large soft implant Ds, thin body, not much butt, little gut, we'll mannered and very friendly. Attitude a solid 9.

Table shower got the wash and the btb slip and slide. Always love that! Back in the room, light to medium massage, tried to lick the brown eye but tickles too damn much and clamped her out! LOL. On the flip got the front btb slide and a little Russian action. Very nice BBBJ followed by cover and straight to doggy, not a bad view from behind and plenty tight. Service 8. She's experienced and it shows. A true sweetheart that aims to please.

Personally I like them younger. Who would be the youngest at lemon now?.

YogiBear007
02-18-22, 09:19
Finally booked appointment w / Nicole on Thursday night. She's pretty cute. Went to TS. Body rub back and front BBBJ and bb sex. Went to room waiting for the action. And mama knocked on the door and told me " you need to get out". Thinking to myself what you mean. So I decided to dress up and open the door and saw all this girls rushing to the exit. I was like WTF is going on. Mama said " come back later". So I rushed out and waited by the corner and saw all this cops going toward the house. Phew. That was one close call. Never experience this before. Shit. I need to finish my job with Nicole, but I'm to scared to go back. I guess I'll wait till next week. Next time please come after I finishing unload inside Nicole before you raid you piss of crap cops. LOL. J / k knock on wood.

LocaLoppa
02-18-22, 11:43
Bro--was the popo uniform -blue light, or with the. Jackets UC fellas? Did you see the van to haul away the girls? Could have been robbery if the uni boys in blue showed up.

Finally booked appointment w / Nicole on Thursday night. She's pretty cute. Went to TS. Body rub back and front BBBJ and bb sex. Went to room waiting for the action. And mama knocked on the door and told me " you need to get out". Thinking to myself what you mean. So I decided to dress up and open the door and saw all this girls rushing to the exit. I was like WTF is going on. Mama said " come back later". So I rushed out and waited by the corner and saw all this cops going toward the house. Phew. That was one close call. Never experience this before. Shit. I need to finish my job with Nicole, but I'm to scared to go back. I guess I'll wait till next week. Next time please come after I finishing unload inside Nicole before you raid you piss of crap cops. LOL. J / k knock on wood.

Bottom Out
02-18-22, 14:12
I think you're the first to review her and she sounds like a hard pass for me. Curious though, how tall is she, long or short hair?

Long time no review.

Tried Eva yesterday and had to use my super powers. You see, when I take my glasses off, I can take a solid 5 and bring her up 3-4 points. I was able to get Eva up to about an 8 in looks with said super powers.

She just came in from NY, late 50's to early 60's, large soft implant Ds, thin body, not much butt, little gut, we'll mannered and very friendly. Attitude a solid 9.

Table shower got the wash and the btb slip and slide. Always love that! Back in the room, light to medium massage, tried to lick the brown eye but tickles too damn much and clamped her out! LOL. On the flip got the front btb slide and a little Russian action. Very nice BBBJ followed by cover and straight to doggy, not a bad view from behind and plenty tight. Service 8. She's experienced and it shows. A true sweetheart that aims to please.

Personally I like them younger. Who would be the youngest at lemon now?.

Maruchan
02-18-22, 18:04
So is everything okay there now?

YogiBear007
02-18-22, 22:58
Bro--was the popo uniform -blue light, or with the. Jackets UC fellas? Did you see the van to haul away the girls? Could have been robbery if the uni boys in blue showed up.They came with the van. Good thing girls left before they got there. They left with empty hand.

ToniMulato
02-19-22, 02:36
Here's a pic from Happiness days. It's been a few years since I saw her, so I can't guarantee it's real, but it is damn close. Pretty girl.Wow, That pic looks very arousing.

I still haven't had any luck landing an appointment with this hottie. I'm already throwing the towel, Someone also mentioned she's leaving soon. I just hope she returns so I can properly introduce her to mini anaconda mulata.

LegendLuvr
02-19-22, 17:39
They're open and Nicole has. 2 pm open right now. Hurry!

Stangman808
02-19-22, 17:54
Finally booked appointment w / Nicole on Thursday night. She's pretty cute. Went to TS. Body rub back and front BBBJ and bb sex. Went to room waiting for the action. And mama knocked on the door and told me " you need to get out". Thinking to myself what you mean. So I decided to dress up and open the door and saw all this girls rushing to the exit. I was like WTF is going on. Mama said " come back later". So I rushed out and waited by the corner and saw all this cops going toward the house. Phew. That was one close call. Never experience this before. Shit. I need to finish my job with Nicole, but I'm to scared to go back. I guess I'll wait till next week. Next time please come after I finishing unload inside Nicole before you raid you piss of crap cops. LOL. J / k knock on wood.Mama must have connections as she seems to have gotten tipped off before LE arrived.

Enona1
02-19-22, 18:42
This place seems to be getting more popular. Do any of the providers have massage skills? TIA.

TrialnError
02-19-22, 19:05
This place seems to be getting more popular. Do any of the providers have massage skills? TIA.If you're looking for Paula or Kay level massage then no.

Ajarn
02-19-22, 19:51
This place seems to be getting more popular. Do any of the providers have massage skills? TIA.Try Jasmine. She takes her rubdown seriously. That's good but she tends to get carried away with it. You have to remind her that's time to proceed with the rest of the program.

BallzDeep69
02-19-22, 20:43
Got to reacquaint myself with her the other week. She is as good as I remembered. Maybe even better. In the room got some nice BBBJ action with bls. Returned the favor with some daty which was awesome. She got wet fast so I had to stick it in. Cg, MISH and finished in doggy. Great time.

GodsGift
02-20-22, 16:50
Was able to see Nicole earlier this week. It was my first time at LB so I think she as well as me was a bit nervous. Nicole is definitely a looker. MM C cups if you grab a little hard you can feel but still kind of soft and very nice. I opted out of the table shower to have all of my time as I had just showered anyway and got in about 5 minutes late which is a long time for this adventure. To break the ice between us I had her lay down and proceed to dine in at the table and stayed there until she couldn't take it anymore and yes did she get wet. She got up and tried to go as deep on me as she could. After I got her at the edge of the bed on her back ready to go. I didn't realize how wet she got until now when I proceeded to slide inside and felt her slippery grip all around me. Switched to doggy and it was a nice view indeed. She was enjoying herself just as much. On to seated cowgirl where I CIP. She wiped me off and then gave me an excellent massage where she also walked on my back. First time that has been done. But felt good. We talked a bit as we got dressed and agreed to look forward to next time. Called today and was told she is on vacation. So I set up an appointment with Jasmine. Will be my first time seeing her but I have wanted to for some time so I am very excited. Well update on this experience.

KJimmy0330
02-21-22, 00:41
Was able to see Nicole earlier this week. It was my first time at LB so I think she as well as me was a bit nervous. Nicole is definitely a looker. MM C cups if you grab a little hard you can feel but still kind of soft and very nice. I opted out of the table shower to have all of my time as I had just showered anyway and got in about 5 minutes late which is a long time for this adventure. To break the ice between us I had her lay down and proceed to dine in at the table and stayed there until she couldn't take it anymore and yes did she get wet. She got up and tried to go as deep on me as she could. After I got her at the edge of the bed on her back ready to go. I didn't realize how wet she got until now when I proceeded to slide inside and felt her slippery grip all around me. Switched to doggy and it was a nice view indeed. She was enjoying herself just as much. On to seated cowgirl where I CIP. She wiped me off and then gave me an excellent massage where she also walked on my back. First time that has been done. But felt good. We talked a bit as we got dressed and agreed to look forward to next time. Called today and was told she is on vacation. So I set up an appointment with Jasmine. Will be my first time seeing her but I have wanted to for some time so I am very excited. Well update on this experience.What's her age?

Stinkfinga
02-21-22, 18:23
Was able to see Nicole earlier this week. It was my first time at LB so I think she as well as me was a bit nervous. Nicole is definitely a looker. MM C cups if you grab a little hard you can feel but still kind of soft and very nice. I opted out of the table shower to have all of my time as I had just showered anyway and got in about 5 minutes late which is a long time for this adventure. To break the ice between us I had her lay down and proceed to dine in at the table and stayed there until she couldn't take it anymore and yes did she get wet. She got up and tried to go as deep on me as she could. After I got her at the edge of the bed on her back ready to go. I didn't realize how wet she got until now when I proceeded to slide inside and felt her slippery grip all around me. Switched to doggy and it was a nice view indeed. She was enjoying herself just as much. On to seated cowgirl where I CIP. She wiped me off and then gave me an excellent massage where she also walked on my back. First time that has been done. But felt good. We talked a bit as we got dressed and agreed to look forward to next time. Called today and was told she is on vacation. So I set up an appointment with Jasmine. Will be my first time seeing her but I have wanted to for some time so I am very excited. Well update on this experience.Chow sad. Chow wanted for get his fuck on with Nicole.

This week. Chow swear he heard her say she on vacation March. Maybe she burnt out. Oh well, Chow hope she has a good time and come back soon.

GodsGift
02-21-22, 20:47
What's her age?I think she is in her late 30's maybe. But its hard to tell with the work, dim light, and makeup.

Big Gulp
02-21-22, 21:20
Chow sad. Chow wanted for get his fuck on with Nicole.

This week. Chow swear he heard her say she on vacation March. Maybe she burnt out. Oh well, Chow hope she has a good time and come back soon.Shiho is still there, she's waiting for you.

Stinkfinga
02-21-22, 21:37
Shiho is still there, she's waiting for you.Chow pass.

Bottom Out
02-21-22, 22:08
Anyone else try Eva? I know there's one pretty detailed report on her but if anyone else has their opinions to share, it would be appreciated.

DrSexMachine
02-23-22, 16:53
Chow pass.Something wrong with her? Who else would you recommend?

GofasBits
02-24-22, 10:07
Something wrong with her? Who else would you recommend?She's not a looker. IMHO 4. 5/5 at best. Never partook in her service. Lots of guys rave about it. There wasn't enough attraction for me to take the leap. Definitely TEHO. GL!

Lknfrpssy
02-24-22, 15:58
Chow sad. Chow wanted for get his fuck on with Nicole.

This week. Chow swear he heard her say she on vacation March. Maybe she burnt out. Oh well, Chow hope she has a good time and come back soon.Chow is in love. Maybe she'll only take a short vacation.

TrialnError
02-24-22, 17:01
She's not a looker. IMHO 4. 5/5 at best. Never partook in her service. Lots of guys rave about it. There wasn't enough attraction for me to take the leap. Definitely TEHO. GL!I agree, saw her in passing at Osaka and wasn't sure what the hype was on her based on looks. Never felt the need to have a session with her.

Stinkfinga
02-24-22, 18:24
Chow is in love. Maybe she'll only take a short vacation.Yes and yes.

Gimamura
02-24-22, 19:27
I agree, saw her in passing at Osaka and wasn't sure what the hype was on her based on looks. Never felt the need to have a session with her.TEHO is right. * Many have raved about Lemon's looks and service, but she was a one and done for me. I'd take a Shiho, Nicole or Connie any day. Appearance maybe the first thing we judge by, but for me its more about the overall experience and service. * Like the old saying don't judge a book by its cover. * I laugh about how we all judge the providers looks. * But laugh harder of the thought of what they must think of us mongers. * I know I fall in the one ugly dude category. * LOL.

Ass Man808
02-24-22, 19:37
TEHO is right. * Many have raved about Lemon's looks and service, but she was a one and done for me. I'd take a Shiho, Nicole or Connie any day. Appearance maybe the first thing we judge by, but for me its more about the overall experience and service. * Like the old saying don't judge a book by its cover. * I laugh about how we all judge the providers looks. * But laugh harder of the thought of what they must think of us mongers. * I know I fall in the one ugly dude category. * LOL.They probably look at us as walking atm's. LOL.

Ck813
02-24-22, 19:40
Not sure about you but I can't excited if they are fat ugly and dirty. Looks body means a lot.

They probably look at us as walking atm's. LOL.

Ass Man808
02-24-22, 20:02
Not sure about you but I can't excited if they are fat ugly and dirty. Looks body means a lot.I completely agree. The girl has to have the right balance of looks and service for me.

Gimamura
02-24-22, 20:04
Not sure about you but I can't excited if they are fat ugly and dirty. Looks body means a lot.Yup, everyone line in the sand differs, that's why it TEHO. While I'm definitely with you on the dirty part, weight can be subjective discussion. Some dudes might think a gal that's 200 lbs might be appealing. Again, TEHO.

Gimamura
02-24-22, 20:08
They probably look at us as walking atm's. LOL.LOL, you got that right. And they want you to spend your daily ATM withdrawal limits LOL Thank goodness my limit is the minimum amount. Otherwise, I'd be poor real quickly.

JayLennine9007
02-24-22, 20:24
I used to see Shiho at Osaka and recently was able to meet up with her at Lemon Blossom. She is one of the regular girls I see and definitely one of my ATF. She has an amazing very cute upbeat personality that always puts a smile on my face no matter what kind of day I have had. I have seen a number of providers and she is definitely a keeper. Yeah some guys will rate her and say she isn't attractive but that's just their opinion. I find her very attractive and especially her cute sexy little body. If you haven't experienced her service, don't knock it til you try it. But be careful, with her personality it's easy to fall in love. I find myself counting the days until I can see her again.

Stinkfinga
02-24-22, 20:43
TEHO is right. * Many have raved about Lemon's looks and service, but she was a one and done for me.Chow curious as to what made Lemon, one and done?

Gimamura
02-24-22, 21:47
I used to see Shiho at Osaka and recently was able to meet up with her at Lemon Blossom. She is one of the regular girls I see and definitely one of my ATF. She has an amazing very cute upbeat personality that always puts a smile on my face no matter what kind of day I have had. I have seen a number of providers and she is definitely a keeper. Yeah some guys will rate her and say she isn't attractive but that's just their opinion. I find her very attractive and especially her cute sexy little body. If you haven't experienced her service, don't knock it til you try it. But be careful, with her personality it's easy to fall in love. I find myself counting the days until I can see her again.Ditto. Couldn't have said it any better. LOL, you must be my long lost brother. We think alike. LOL.

Gimamura
02-24-22, 22:00
Chow curious as to what made Lemon, one and done?TEHO, I didn't find her all that attractive. Felt no connection and and service was fake with the moans of "you come for me baby" talk. Foul smell coming from down below, and left me an unwanted bug I didn't want. Albeit this occurred when she was at Top Spa, and she maybe better now. But the experience was so bad, it was a one and done for me.

Rock Hard808
02-24-22, 22:51
TEHO, I didn't find her all that attractive. Felt no connection and and service was fake with the moans of "you come for me baby" talk. Foul smell coming from down below, and left me an unwanted bug I didn't want. Albeit this occurred when she was at Top Spa, and she maybe better now. But the experience was so bad, it was a one and done for me.Sorry to hear your bad experience. Must have been a freak one time incident. Out of all the times I saw her, her pussy Alyssa smelled and tasted good and fresh.

Gimamura
02-24-22, 23:13
Sorry to hear your bad experience. Must have been a freak one time incident. Out of all the times I saw her, her pussy Alyssa smelled and tasted good and fresh.Everyone sooner or later encounters those bad experiences. And this was not an attempt to try to discourage anyone from giving Lemon a try. I was asked why she was a one and done for me, and this was my simple honest review. And have moved on since then. I'm sure that pussy Alyssa (LOL) must be well and keeping everyone happy. As Lemon has a large following that keeps her busy. The same goes for Shiho. There are those who constantly tries to bring her down because of her looks, but IMO she's the total package who also has a strong following. I should know, I can never seem to get on her dance card. LOL.

Rock Hard808
02-25-22, 00:32
Everyone sooner or later encounters those bad experiences. And this was not an attempt to try to discourage anyone from giving Lemon a try. I was asked why she was a one and done for me, and this was my simple honest review. And have moved on since then. I'm sure that pussy Alyssa (LOL) must be well and keeping everyone happy. As Lemon has a large following that keeps her busy. The same goes for Shiho. There are those who constantly tries to bring her down because of her looks, but IMO she's the total package who also has a strong following. I should know, I can never seem to get on her dance card. LOL.Your absolutely right, we get a bad or not so good sessions from even the best girls out there. It's unrealistic for these girls to be at there best for every guy day after day. I too myself has experienced bad sessions. But these girls do have a bunch of loyal customers that keep them busy.

Stinkfinga
02-25-22, 01:41
TEHO, I didn't find her all that attractive. Felt no connection and and service was fake with the moans of "you come for me baby" talk. Foul smell coming from down below, and left me an unwanted bug I didn't want. Albeit this occurred when she was at Top Spa, and she maybe better now. But the experience was so bad, it was a one and done for me.Chow sorry to hear about your bad experience. Chow won't judge, like you said TEHO.

Stinkfinga
02-25-22, 01:47
Sorry to hear your bad experience. Must have been a freak one time incident. Out of all the times I saw her, her pussy Alyssa smelled and tasted good and fresh.Did she go by Alyssa at Top spa? Chow confused.

Stinkfinga
02-25-22, 01:53
Everyone sooner or later encounters those bad experiences. And this was not an attempt to try to discourage anyone from giving Lemon a try. I was asked why she was a one and done for me, and this was my simple honest review. And have moved on since then. I'm sure that pussy Alyssa (LOL) must be well and keeping everyone happy. As Lemon has a large following that keeps her busy. The same goes for Shiho. There are those who constantly tries to bring her down because of her looks, but IMO she's the total package who also has a strong following. I should know, I can never seem to get on her dance card. LOL.Chow no have problem with her looks. The problem was with her attitude. Chow posted that she was very nice and sweet first-time I met her. But over time, saw another side that was a real turn off. Just seemed really arrogant, like she all that and then some. Be warned!

Ajarn
02-25-22, 05:30
TEHO, I didn't find her all that attractive. Felt no connection and and service was fake with the moans of "you come for me baby" talk. Foul smell coming from down below, and left me an unwanted bug I didn't want. Albeit this occurred when she was at Top Spa, and she maybe better now. But the experience was so bad, it was a one and done for me.She hasn't changed. Her demeanor, not her fragrance. No connection. Seemed like she was acting. Not genuine. Didn't get any special welcome. Like the one-and-done feeling was mutual. Her looks weren't memorable. Actually started wondering if I was to blame for the distance between us. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough to be friendly. But she ticked off most of the service boxes so would repeat if no one else available.

RoadRally2
02-25-22, 06:28
Seen an ad for this place on mojovilage says they have 10 girls international variety's.

Do they really have 10 girls? Will they show a lineup?

TrialnError
02-25-22, 07:03
Seen an ad for this place on mojovilage says they have 10 girls international variety's.

Do they really have 10 girls? Will they show a lineup?Probably won't show the lineup but according to the thread, it's Kimmy, Jasmine, Shiho, Laura, Mika, Eva, and Snow. Nicole was here but according to a post, she's on vacation.

Stinkfinga
02-25-22, 07:10
She hasn't changed. Her demeanor, not her fragrance. No connection. Seemed like she was acting. Not genuine. Didn't get any special welcome. Like the one-and-done feeling was mutual. Her looks weren't memorable. Actually started wondering if I was to blame for the distance between us. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough to be friendly. But she ticked off most of the service boxes so would repeat if no one else available.Wow, Chow always have good time with Lemon. Lemon always treat Chow well and give Chow outstanding service! So Chow wondering if maybe you getting her mixed up with another girl? Because that definitely doesn't sound like Lemon fka Nara at all.

Bottom Out
02-25-22, 07:22
She hasn't changed. Her demeanor, not her fragrance. No connection. Seemed like she was acting. Not genuine. Didn't get any special welcome. Like the one-and-done feeling was mutual. Her looks weren't memorable. Actually started wondering if I was to blame for the distance between us. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough to be friendly. But she ticked off most of the service boxes so would repeat if no one else available.Think it would be fitting if Lemon moved here for her namesake. I remember my sessions with her being good too but I wasn't overly impressed with her looks. The pics are really done up but in person she especially now, looks older but not bad, just not hot like the pics. As for connection, I don't know, it wasn't electrifying nor was it distant either, somewhere in the middle.

Gimamura
02-25-22, 10:33
Wow, Chow always have good time with Lemon. Lemon always treat Chow well and give Chow outstanding service! So Chow wondering if maybe you getting her mixed up with another girl? Because that definitely doesn't sound like Lemon fka Nara at all.No mistaken Identity here. Its her. If you are getting outstanding service from her and she floats your boat, then more power to you. Be grateful you can connect with her. As for me I instantly felt that connection with someone like Shiho, Connie and Nichole. And they can inflate my raft anytime. Again, TEHO. Just like Sasha from Happiness. And she was also a one and done for me. Same reason of couldn't feel a connection albeit her looks and service were there. Connection play a big part, otherwise I'd just stay home drill a hole in the wall and put a picture of my favorite pron star and bang the wall. Second thought, Ouch maybe bang a watermelon. . LOL In the end my philosophy is treat your partner with respect and kindness and they will give back. And if you don't like someone, you don't have bash or bad mouth them. Give an honest review and just move to the next one.

Gimamura
02-25-22, 14:31
Think it would be fitting if Lemon moved here for her namesake. I remember my sessions with her being good too but I wasn't overly impressed with her looks. The pics are really done up but in person she especially now, looks older but not bad, just not hot like the pics. As for connection, I don't know, it wasn't electrifying nor was it distant either, somewhere in the middle.I chuckle to myself when there are discussions about how old or the looks of a working girl. Only because many of us mongers have being doing this hobby for many years. I'm talking over 10 years. Many of our favorite girls like a Lemon / Nara or other girls who are still around were at one time smoking hot. But like anything father time will take its toll on everything. I'm reminded of that every morning when I look at myself in the mirror LOL. I'm just grateful that providers like a Shiho, Connie and Nicole can look past my old ugly dude looks and provide me with great and sincere service. And don't just treat me like a walking ATM. LOL.

Gimamura
02-25-22, 14:40
I chuckle to myself when there are discussions about how old or the looks of a working girl. Only because many of us mongers have being doing this hobby for many years. I'm talking over 10 years. Many of our favorite girls like a Lemon / Nara or other girls who are still around were at one time smoking hot. But like anything father time will take its toll on everything. I'm reminded of that every morning when I look at myself in the mirror LOL. I'm just grateful that providers like a Shiho, Connie and Nicole can look past my old ugly dude looks and provide me with great and sincere service. And don't just treat me like a walking ATM. LOL.Sorry Guys, I must have to much time on my hand. And just spouting off my opinions that probably no one cares. I'll shut down and shut my trap for now.

Big Gulp
02-25-22, 17:17
Did she go by Alyssa at Top spa? Chow confused.I think Alyssa is the nickname he gave her pussy, LOL.

Rock Hard808
02-25-22, 17:27
Did she go by Alyssa at Top spa? Chow confused.Sorry it was supposed to be " her pussy always." stupid phone LOL it would be funny if she named her pussy. Any guys know providers that name there pussy? LOL.

Stinkfinga
02-25-22, 17:36
Sorry it was supposed to be " her pussy always." stupid phone LOL it would be funny if she named her pussy. Any guys know providers that name there pussy? LOL.LOL, Chow was kinda thinking that. Chow was going ask her if her pussy was named Alyssa. Thanks for clearing that up.

Gimamura
02-25-22, 17:50
Sorry it was supposed to be " her pussy always." stupid phone LOL it would be funny if she named her pussy. Any guys know providers that name there pussy? LOL.Now we all know who Rock Man is thinking of while banging away with Lemon. LOL, somewhere out there is a gal name Alyssa. :) Great name!

ToniMulato
02-25-22, 22:18
Hey my friends, is this Shiho gal bareback mountain or all covered service.

Arigato.

Big Gulp
02-25-22, 23:16
Hey my friends, is this Shiho gal bareback mountain or all covered service.

Arigato.Bareback city with her. Lots of reviews in the Osaka thread if you need to read.

ToniMulato
02-26-22, 00:28
Bareback city with her. Lots of reviews in the Osaka thread if you need to read.I did. Don't remember seeing the bb part. Anyway, thanks.

Papa San
02-26-22, 01:00
Nicole is back from a weeks vacation. She brought her great body back with her. She took a weeks vacation but will be back at work on Saturday, tomorrow.

Just give her a call to make an appointment. Or call mama for a reservation.

Have fun.

PostOfficeMan
02-26-22, 02:22
Nicole is back from a weeks vacation. She brought her great body back with her. She took a weeks vacation but will be back at work on Saturday, tomorrow.

Just give her a call to make an appointment. Or call mama for a reservation.

Have fun.Made a special delivery a few days ago with Mini at Angel Relaxation, looks like I have to make a special delivery to Nicole this weekend. Hope all of you are getting your mail/packages on time, stay safe out there.

HiPickle
02-26-22, 13:25
Bareback city with her. Lots of reviews in the Osaka thread if you need to read.Well, same location, but when it was pine tree, she was Miki. As another name at top spa, she been around a long time.

Maruchan
02-26-22, 13:45
Well, same location, but when it was pine tree, she was Miki. As another name at top spa, she been around a long time.Really? I visited a miki there and it was a totally different person. I thought they were both there around the same time, but shiho was going by a different name then.

HiPickle
02-26-22, 16:33
Really? I visited a miki there and it was a totally different person. I thought they were both there around the same time, but shiho was going by a different name then.I had to search my old posts, but I had thought that Miki is the same person by the descriptions given. . Was the miki you saw a spinner? Miki, is one popular provider name. Anywayz, that Miki used shiho as a name before, so I may be assuming too much as I've not yet been with this shiho at this new location.

Stinkfinga
02-26-22, 18:37
Well, same location, but when it was pine tree, she was Miki. As another name at top spa, she been around a long time.Chow think brothers getting this mixed up. Shiho went by Aira at Pinetree. There was another popular provider there named Mikki, who was Korean. Chow pretty sure this what you guys are trying explain.

Island Guy808
02-26-22, 19:18
I had to search my old posts, but I had thought that Miki is the same person by the descriptions given. . Was the miki you saw a spinner? Miki, is one popular provider name. Anywayz, that Miki used shiho as a name before, so I may be assuming too much as I've not yet been with this shiho at this new location.Miki was there at the same time as Shiho unless she's using two names at once. I doubt it though.

I believe she was Yuki at TS, and upped her game considerably at some point after.

IG.

HiPickle
02-26-22, 20:27
Miki was there at the same time as Shiho unless she's using two names at once. I doubt it though.

I believe she was Yuki at TS, and upped her game considerably at some point after.

IG.She must have reaaaly upped her game then. I find that hard to believe. 😏 Yuki was all covered. I filled many a stamp card at TS and avoided Yuki due to her less than stellar services back then. Of course the Miki I'm referring to was also covered at top spa when she was there. Anyway, I'm going to go investigate now since I'm so curious, LOL, just called and she's off today 😑. I've not been out to play lately. Being sufficiently drained by SO. 😜.

Kyeonin3
02-26-22, 21:14
She must have reaaaly upped her game then. I find that hard to believe. 😏 Yuki was all covered. I filled many a stamp card at TS and avoided Yuki due to her less than stellar services back then. Of course the Miki I'm referring to was also covered at top spa when she was there. Anyway, I'm going to go investigate now since I'm so curious, LOL, just called and she's off today 😑. I've not been out to play lately. Being sufficiently drained by SO. 😜.My 2 cents is that she's not Yuki from TS, nor Miki from PT, or Yuki that was at PT over 5 years ago. This Yuki had a scar due to heart surgery. I believe Shiho may have gone by Aira / Ai previously before name change, but could also be mistaken.

Kyeonin3
02-26-22, 22:11
She must have reaaaly upped her game then. I find that hard to believe. 😏 Yuki was all covered. I filled many a stamp card at TS and avoided Yuki due to her less than stellar services back then. Of course the Miki I'm referring to was also covered at top spa when she was there. Anyway, I'm going to go investigate now since I'm so curious, LOL, just called and she's off today 😑. I've not been out to play lately. Being sufficiently drained by SO. 😜.She's not Yuki from TS, nor Miki from PT, or Yuki that was at PT over 5 years ago who was korean and not Japanese. This Yuki had a scar due to heart surgery. And have not been in HI over 5 years. I believe Shiho may have gone by Aira / Ai previously before name change. Not to be confused with Aria who was at Rejuve and TS.

DS080
02-26-22, 23:10
Is Sumi the mamasan here? Sumi used to be the mamasan at Kison, then Happiness, then Blue Star. Short hair. Husky voice probably from too much smoking.

Stinkfinga
02-27-22, 00:46
Is Sumi the mamasan here? Sumi used to be the mamasan at Kison, then Happiness, then Blue Star. Short hair. Husky voice probably from too much smoking.Chow dunno, but whoever answer phone; Chow have hard time understand. Ehhhh, whatttt? You callu back tomorrow.

Chow get futless talking to her!

HiPickle
02-27-22, 00:46
She's not Yuki from TS, nor Miki from PT, or Yuki that was at PT over 5 years ago who was korean and not Japanese. This Yuki had a scar due to heart surgery. And have not been in HI over 5 years. I believe Shiho may have gone by Aira / Ai previously before name change. Not to be confused with Aria who was at Rejuve and TS.Appreciate your clearing it up. I'm just getting senile. Guess I'll figure it out when I sample.