PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151]

Jason0317
09-02-24, 22:31
Visited Melody last night at Right She was so hot with great tits. Melody meet me at the door and greeted me with a big kiss. Ok back to the session, she knew what I was there for, but I let her give me a quick massage since I felt a bit sore from sitting most of the day. Her technique was nothing to write home about, After maybe 10 or so minutes, she started giving me a cat bath, licking me up and down my body, and then she told me to flip-over and went straight for a BBBJ. It felt good and very wet, and then I flipped her over for some DATY. She got really wet and then I started to finger her and massage her ass hole. I put it in slightly, but she politely moved my hand away. I kept dining and fingering and then her legs started to shake and she just kept telling me not to stop, I slowed down then went fast again, and she went almost insane in a good way and her pussy was quivering as she was coming, and she told me to relax for a bit while she composed herself. A couple minutes later I asked for the cover and went in for Missionary. Fucked her good and then I turned her around for some doggy and she told me she came again. Asked her to get on top of me and fucked her for a while that way until I jazzed. Gave me her number, and then I was on my way back home pretty satisfied. I'd like to see her again, but also want to checkout some other gals I was recommended, so we'll see.

RayPalmer
09-03-24, 00:58
Anyone has recommendations for places that tease a lot but don't give HE or anything? Massage should be good. Just want a case of blue balls and suffer in silence. I know about Nuad but would like to explore more. Thanks.

BraveNuPengwin
09-03-24, 01:40
I ventured to Raiit to possibly pound yea yea yea down her Hershey highway only to find a lot of about 15 cars.

I am never one to tail gate and cause a scene so I kept it pushing.

Landed at Royale with Cheese Spa. Greeted by Sherri or Cherri, looked promising she has a nice little fat ass I got to munch on. On to works, she looks probably no more than 25 but that's Asian guesstimate (Cute, dimples, birthmarks, nice lips). Kind of went south from start took about 5 minutes to get ready for table shower. Quite lazy she seemed, shower wasn't good, no ass play nor rim. Already having a bad time. Typical and sandbag and pelvic floor rub followed by BBJ (no DT) really having a bad time at this point. Once again takes her time. We get into room and once again typical Plebeian service _Chinese girl suck on nipples_ I don't get this. She's cute and all but would never repeat. Once I heard famous words "You fuck me" you know it's going to be lackluster. I told her to ride, got her all wet but even then I wasn't enjoying my hard earn coin. She's obviously doing a sabbatical saving money, I could only describe it like sex with a girlfriend right before you are about to break up.

Definitely avoid, another Strike out. (Royal must have some connection to Green sign) Be back to see that "DDG" Barbara but I'm not holding my breath (Blue wasn't as pretty aa described either) Mandy was great < new lineup is dismal at best. I might ad for all you Bush lovers\ her clamshell is hairy so probably her first tour in the states_ YmmV_Avoid*.

CatPaw
09-03-24, 18:07
Back to Cali for vocation and back to Right to try my luck.

A cute girl was at the desk. She looked pretty and petite with shapely legs in yoga pants. She greeted me and I could see her eyes smiling. Then I found she is Yaya. LOL happy to see her again.

She led me to a room and asked me to wait a minute. I got naked and was standing when she came in. She giggles and gave me a DFK and didn't flinch when my dick rubbed against her front. She then asked me to undress her and that was sexy. I then reached up to caress the bottom of her breasts. She reached down to touch my cock. Game on!

I layed down and she started caressing my balls. Gentle and sensual. And the other hand rubbing the stick at the same time. Not jacking it but rubbing it with her palm. I figured I'd just let her do her thing. For 30 minutes she plays with my twig and berries nonstop. All 2 handed and with lots of oil. Oohing and blowing air on my cock the whole time. Cover on and we started in standing mish. I dig long slow thrusting and that's what she did. No rush. It went in and in. Just was a super friendly and comfortable time. Then changed to doggy for hard poundings and I blew a big load in the bag. She laughed and smiled.

Cleanup and massage for the last half. Yaya is a genuinely nice lady. Her menu is extensive include greek. I will repeat.

QuickOne
09-03-24, 19:44
Anyone has recommendations for places that tease a lot but don't give HE or anything? Massage should be good. Just want a case of blue balls and suffer in silence. I know about Nuad but would like to explore more. Thanks.That sounds like a great idea. The massage better be good though! Fortunately for me this wouldn't be a problem (my moniker is very accurate).

RuffRidah1978
09-04-24, 00:55
Wanted to take a dip into Right, but had to move along due to the crowds. I should have went there when the barely. So I stroll down to Royal. I don't usually write, I tend to read the info and hit up various spots to check out the talents. This time around I felt the need to share my adventure. Walked in Royal and was happily greeted by young Pink, girl was cute with an upbeat personality. This to me is a good sign. Made my contribution for the hour, in I went. Strip down to my birthday while chilling like a villain. Pink comes right back and ask if I wanted a ts, which I happily agreed to. As I lay there on the ts, pink starts to strip and did some b2 b that rubbing / wet stimulation was give me a hard on. On the flip she did some pre teasing before taking me deep in her throat, licking my balls and milking my shaft with her warm moist mouth. This went on for several minutes before we head back to the room. Once back in, I opt to skip the rubbing and went straight to fucking. She went to get her supplies comes back in pretty quick sucks my cock then wrapped me up. And starts giving a ride, bouncing up and down. We went through various positions. Cg, rcg, dog, then mish. To end the session with a bang she got on her knees, undo the wrapper, blow me till I nutted on her face. This was quite an exciting sesh. As I was walking out with Pink still being flirtatious walking me out, I saw two out chick, I'm guessing one is Barbara whom was mentioned in a previous post, the other must be cherry or Shirley. Either way they were both being a bit mischievous flirty toward me. Guess I'll have to come back soon to try them out as well. Who knows, maybe even try four hands or even six.

Tom2893
09-04-24, 18:39
This is my third time to come to this spot. Nice spa in the plaza and easy for parking. I meet with Melody. Very gorgeous and smile very sweet. Very sexy Thai and Chinese mix. 36 DD Cup makes me chill. I went in and left my $$ on the table while she was gone. She got back and started a very nice light massage on my back for a few minutes. She asked what I wanted. I motioned to the tip which she hadn't seen. She took it without question and that was the end of the conversation about the tip.

She began with rubbing down my chest and below. She started sucking my nipples which was amazing. I mean she was really into it. She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She give the best BBBJ I've ever had and was very enthusiastic.

I rated her chest as a DD. That may be generous. But she has these great eraser tip nips and I liked it a lot so I brought her up for some of that. I then had her sit on my face, CG and RCG. What a sweet and wet little beaver. A little ass play too but not too deep.

Did all the usual stuff, BBBJ, RIM, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Melody said she will stay here for two weeks. I would (will) definitely see her again.

RBFSyndrome
09-04-24, 19:42
Just curious are there any Indian talent around?

Never had one in the past so just curious if its even a thing here in oc.

Lmk if there's any milfy or young ones with natty melons and decent technique.

KammyMike
09-04-24, 22:53
This is my third time to come to this spot. Nice spa in the plaza and easy for parking. I meet with Melody. Very gorgeous and smile very sweet. Very sexy Thai and Chinese mix. 36 DD Cup makes me chill. I went in and left my $$ on the table while she was gone. She got back and started a very nice light massage on my back for a few minutes. She asked what I wanted. I motioned to the tip which she hadn't seen. She took it without question and that was the end of the conversation about the tip.

She began with rubbing down my chest and below. She started sucking my nipples which was amazing. I mean she was really into it. She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She give the best BBBJ I've ever had and was very enthusiastic.

I rated her chest as a DD. That may be generous. But she has these great eraser tip nips and I liked it a lot so I brought her up for some of that. I then had her sit on my face, CG and RCG. What a sweet and wet little beaver. A little ass play too but not too deep.

Did all the usual stuff, BBBJ, RIM, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Melody said she will stay here for two weeks. I would (will) definitely see her again.She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She give the best BBBJ I've ever had and was very enthusiastic. How did you get BBBJ with a Hat on Mr Happy?

OakOak22
09-04-24, 23:58

Did all the usual stuff, BBBJ, RIM, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Melody said she will stay here for two weeks. I would (will) definitely see her again.Slipped on the hat but gave you a BBBJ? Okay.

HapaBoy86
09-05-24, 01:52

Did all the usual stuff, BBBJ, RIM, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Melody said she will stay here for two weeks. I would (will) definitely see her again.Have a location.

Jhadiib
09-05-24, 09:31
She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She give the best BBBJ I've ever had and was very enthusiastic.If she slipped on a hat, it was a BJ, not a BBBJ.

Dildo Baggens
09-05-24, 11:45
Maybe he meant she slipped on a visor.

If she slipped on a hat, it was a BJ, not a BBBJ.

Oc Amper
09-05-24, 12:27
His post title was Right.

Have a location.

Did all the usual stuff, BBBJ, RIM, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Melody said she will stay here for two weeks. I would (will) definitely see her again.

AlCapone2006
09-05-24, 16:29
Went to lucky pavilion Got lucky with Jennifer. About 59 yrs old. Slender body. Small tits.

Great BJ and FS. Total $170.

Checked out here https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-ana-tustin-orange/23272746.html

Great head by Anna. Total $140. Tit play and BJ. Cute thicker Chinese girl. Gives a great massage too. If she's not there ask for the other new girl. Late 30's and c cups.

Went my Melody spa in wm. Not worth it in my opinion.

Gulongitlog
09-05-24, 18:35
So I just got a wax from Ty. After the brazilian, she said no more HE. It might just be me, but I feel like she never liked me in the 3 sessions I had with her. Glad some of you guys got to enjoy more than me.

She still does the wax tho for $60.

AnthonyRob
09-05-24, 19:40
Arrived at late evening, Kelly greeted me at the door and lead me to an empty room and said that she'll be with me in a moment. I am surprised that Kelly is here because we met before in Natural. She is the best. Undressed and left the DF + tip She was totally my type (I love the slim spinner types with Cs. The ones that give you thoughts of "I want to break her") She saw the tip on the dresser and gave me the ok gesture and said "don't worry, I'll take care of you baby". She undresses right away and begins the massage at the head of the table. She uses oil and is rough (which I prefer) and works my upper back well while I'm roaming her ass and massaging her legs and rubbing her pussy at the same time without complaint, her soft moans were turning me on that I had to lift my butt up a bit to be more comfortable. Her massage skills is great, probably the best I've had so far in the area. I rate it 9/10.

She tells me to flip over, we start kissing, I suck her tits, she gave me a pretty good BBBJ for a few minutes, then suits me up with the condom I brought and I tell her to lay on her back as I wanted to get a taste of her and DATY and massaging those firm tits for about 10 minutes, at this point she is enjoying herself and pulling my head further into her and she's soaking wet. I had enough told her to get on top for CG. She starts riding me and she is riding hard and fast. I pull her close to me and start sucking her tits and thrusting her at the same time. Switched to mish and started off slow and steady then increased the speed and went harder. Definitely could tell she was into going hard and fast as she started grabbing onto me around my neck and wrapping her legs around me and pulling me in for DFK and kissing her neck. Told her I wanted to hit it from behind and she assumed position, face down deep in the pillow and ass pointed up high. This was the highlight of the session, the view is amazing as I could see her pussy stretching as I'm thrusting into her, she's fucking back hard and screaming into the pillow and grabbing my arm. We continue in this position until I blow in the bag and we both lie there on the table to catch our breaths. She cleans me up after and we both get dressed.

Slavic
09-05-24, 20:36
Arrived at late evening, Kelly greeted me at the door and lead me to an empty room and said that she'll be with me in a moment. I am surprised that Kelly is here because we met before in Natural. She is the best. Undressed and left the DF + tip She was totally my type (I love the slim spinner types with Cs. The ones that give you thoughts of "I want to break her") She saw the tip on the dresser and gave me the ok gesture and said "don't worry, I'll take care of you baby". Three times I left to the Right, three times received different tip demand. How do you guys know what will be "acceptable" beforehand?

WhoreMaster 91
09-06-24, 06:37
So I just got a wax from Ty. After the brazilian, she said no more HE. It might just be me, but I feel like she never liked me in the 3 sessions I had with her. Glad some of you guys got to enjoy more than me.

She still does the wax tho for $60.Who is Ty?

SCJohn
09-06-24, 11:42
Who is Ty?She's been discussed many times.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-facialmassagemassage-scalp/7781104570.html

Likndikit
09-06-24, 11:53
Who is Ty?When she opened her menu a year or two ago she was also open to a sugar daddy idea. Maybe she found one and went semi-legit.

Lemme Hit
09-06-24, 12:18
Arrived at late evening, Kelly greeted me at the door and lead me to an empty room and said that she'll be with me in a moment. I am surprised that Kelly is here because we met before in Natural. She is the best. Undressed and left the DF + tip She was totally my type (I love the slim spinner types with Cs..Could you describe her appearance a little more?

CconstantRepea
09-06-24, 12:29
Oakoak22 clear yr inbox.

TacoManVa
09-06-24, 12:34
Yaya is hot! She has large piercing eyes and brown hair. She used to be a dancer and knows her way around a room.

She is a full-service provider that is very talented. She's about 5'4 and weighs about 115 lb with a really nice body, I love the fact that she has all natural breasts that are C cups.

She greeted me with a warm hug. She immediately started kissing me deeply with a nice soft tongue. I laid down on the massage table and she spread my cheeks and gave a nice rim job. I then flipped over and had a raging boner. She started slowly licking my balls and then grabbing my cock and sliding it into her mouth. She can deepthroat 100% and just hold it there and look at you with tears coming out of her eyes. I was getting close so I asked for her to get on top of me and started writing me CG.

Love holding her boobs and staring into her eyes as she is riding away. I wanted some anal so I asked her to get into doggy style and I climbed up behind her and slid into her tight little hole. Started slow to make sure she was comfortable and then picked up the pace, I told her I was about to cum and Yaya loves to swallow. I pulled out and she spun around and waited for me to shoot my load into her mouth. She then opened her mouth and showed me the jizz and swallowed it all.

Yaya is a rare find, and I highly recommend trying her.

A1287
09-06-24, 17:54

She still does the wax tho for $60.Saw her a few months ago for the first time and after the wax I nodded towards Jr and she said she doesn't do that.

CheepMoney
09-06-24, 18:09
Saw her a few months ago for the first time and after the wax I nodded towards Jr and she said she doesn't do that.Likewise, I went my only time in March & she said no HE. I busted a mission from sgv so was pretty bummed LOL. I only paid 50 for the wax tho.

CheepMoney
09-06-24, 18:13
When she opened her menu a year or two ago she was also open to a sugar daddy idea. Maybe she found one and went semi-legit.If my memory serves correctly, I saw her first two ad listing pics on a AMP ad for sensation spa in Brea a while back. Not sure if she actually worked there for a time being or pics as false ad being used as bait & switch.

LugWrench04
09-06-24, 18:34
Damn. Melody is amazing. Had th hr w her. Hot. Beautiful body. Good english. Will visit again.

MongerPanda
09-06-24, 19:05
Visited Right last weekend before Megan left. Parking lot was empty aside from a car or two. Went inside and was greeted by the mms. Requested Megan and was told to wait while she finishes up with another client in the next room. I could kinda hear them but the music was a bit loud. Once Megan came in I paid the total fees for a BJ and she got to work. Her head game is pretty good but she asked another girl to come in to help. Paid another $ and got a double BJ. Forgot the other girls name but she gave a pretty decent BJ while Megan was sucking my balls. I was talking dirty to the girls while face fucking them. I'm sure they just see us as paydays anyways so I just see them as fuck toys too LOL. At one point I asked the other girl if she likes sucking dick for a living and she replied with a mouth full of my cock haha what a ****! Right when I was about to pop I held Megan's head down and she swallowed my load.

Not sure if anyone else likes to talk dirty / have a little fun degrading these providers from time to time but I think it's a pretty big turn on. Pretty sure they talk shit about us in their language so why not use their bodies to their full potential. Overall they get paid and we get serviced so it's a pretty equal transaction.

Faceless1
09-06-24, 23:51
Returning to right Spa after a while. Their currently line up is pretty fire as usual. Opening door for me was melody, she may not be my type of gal, but she was wearing this cat ear hair clip, and skimpy dress that leaves no room for imagination. She is the type of gal even for me, I will be lying if I say I don't want to tap that. Anyway, I am here for kelly as mama san said she is my type of gal.

Paid 1 hr, and in comes kelly. D cup man made, cute face and shave kitty as the dress comes off before the massage to show me the goods.

Ask me am I here for massage or play, I was like can I have both? She laugh and went out for supplies. She gives a Luke warm massage, but I was more interested at her kitty as I was sliding my fingr down on it, she was getting wetter as long as she was massaging. Flip over, she jump on top to glide her wet pussy at jr to tease me, which it was a great turn on, 1 wrong poke I be inside. Switch to 69, she was griping my fingers as I munch on that sweet clamp of hers. As I got her wet af at this point, on comes cover, and she wasted no time, she want me to be on top for mish, and she felt absolutely amazing inside, soaking wet, tight grip of her clamp, pumped 10 minutes on mish I almost blew my load, I had to slow down, switch to k9, love watching her d cups swing as I plow away in the reflection of the mirror. After another 15 minutes of pjumping, I blew in the bag.

Great session, would come back for melody or kelly again.

BraveNuPengwin
09-07-24, 06:29
Three times I left to the Right, three times received different tip demand. How do you guys know what will be "acceptable" beforehand?Unless you are requesting something special, should be no requesting different tips.

You can get away with FS bbj 120-160 depending on how attractive the girl finds you.

That's all it comes down to. Sometimes you get more for less or less for more YMMV as always.

WhoreMaster 91
09-07-24, 06:40
Likewise, I went my only time in March & she said no HE. I busted a mission from sgv so was pretty bummed LOL. I only paid 50 for the wax tho.Well that's a Shame if she doesn't jerk you after Brazilian!

WhoreMaster 91
09-07-24, 06:41
She's been discussed many times.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-facialmassagemassage-scalp/7781104570.htmlWell thanks been looking for a salon that does that with HJ.

Eilers
09-07-24, 18:15
Returning to right Spa after a while. Their currently line up is pretty fire as usual. Opening door for me was melody, she may not be my type of gal, but she was wearing this cat ear hair clip, and skimpy dress that leaves no room for imagination. She is the type of gal even for me, I will be lying if I say I don't want to tap that. Anyway, I am here for kelly as mama san said she is my type of gal.

Paid 1 hr, and in comes kelly. D cup man made, cute face and shave kitty as the dress comes off before the massage to show me the goods.

Ask me am I here for massage or play, I was like can I have both? She laugh and went out for supplies. She gives a Luke warm massage, but I was more interested at her kitty as I was sliding my fingr down on it, she was getting wetter as long as she was massaging. Flip over, she jump on top to glide her wet pussy at jr to tease me, which it was a great turn on, 1 wrong poke I be inside. Switch to 69, she was griping my fingers as I munch on that sweet clamp of hers. As I got her wet af at this point, on comes cover, and she wasted no time, she want me to be on top for mish, and she felt absolutely amazing inside, soaking wet, tight grip of her clamp, pumped 10 minutes on mish I almost blew my load, I had to slow down, switch to k9, love watching her d cups swing as I plow away in the reflection of the mirror. After another 15 minutes of pjumping, I blew in the bag.

Great session, would come back for melody or kelly again.Interesting. The Kelly I saw here before had natural B's. Definitely not man made D's. Have they had 2 different Kelly's at this location?

Slavic
09-07-24, 18:44
Unless you are requesting something special, should be no requesting different tips.

You can get away with FS bbj 120-160 depending on how attractive the girl finds you.

That's all it comes down to. Sometimes you get more for less or less for more YMMV as always.Yeah, that's the range that I got. Started from 140, now it's 160. I think I got uglier haha.

So you guys just drop 120 on the table and they just tell you if that's not enough?

Faceless1
09-07-24, 19:40
Interesting. The Kelly I saw here before had natural B's. Definitely not man made D's. Have they had 2 different Kelly's at this location?A different kelly. The one you mentioned I seen her, she didn't stay long. Only 1 week and she left, she is younger.

This kelly is like late 20's with man made Ds, with a BBBJ at can drain you dry that I forgot to mention, because that clam griping was that amazing.

KeepFishn
09-07-24, 19:55
A different kelly. The one you mentioned I seen her, she didn't stay long. Only 1 week and she left, she is younger.

This kelly is like late 20's with man made Ds, with a BBBJ at can drain you dry that I forgot to mention, because that clam griping was that amazing.You almost had me running back to Right. I miss the younger Kelly from back in May. She was like an Asian version of Sabrina Carpenter. Spinner type too. This newer Kelly still seems interesting though.

LooksLikeGreg
09-07-24, 21:06
Earlier this afternoon, I stopped at Right. The parking lot on a Saturday was very nearly full, and though I did see a mother and small boy leave the dentist, it was clear most drivers were not there for their teeth. The Right lobby was empty, and it stayed empty even after I rang the bell twice.

So I left and went to Spa Royal, where I ended up with a lovely young woman named Joy. Pretty face, slim, B or C breasts with pointy nipples and no underpants. We began with a little LFK, although I tried gently for DFK. Then I moved on to a lot of daty and some dato, which usually are my favorites. I do believe we managed to give her an orgasm; she told me so later on.

When we next stood up, she very thoroughly cleaned my backside, and I anticipated being rimmed. And yet I then lay down on my back, and she lay atop me for some 69. She gave me some very good oral for a while. In fact, she was so good that my sildenafil worked much better than usual, and she was next able to slip a condom on me and climb aboard — an activity I hadn't managed for a couple of decades.

But enough about me. After a bit, I told her to switch back to just using her hand, which worked. I was pretty tired by then, and we had 20 minutes left on my hour, so I asked her to lie beside me and cuddle & chat. Through translator apps, she told me she'd been in the USA Just a week. She's here because she owes a lot of money in China. She used to own or run a bar at a convention center (I think), but I guess it went under leaving her in debt.

She doesn't enjoy her current work, I think, but she is very good at it and quite lovely.

Bronco
09-08-24, 00:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Slammer6008
09-08-24, 01:46
Man the way you guys swarmed Right and Royal spas I'm keeping my go to places either out of here or will only post YMMV. You guys just swarm and ruin the places. Keep some details to yourselves.Just Like Locusts LOL.

HoDough
09-08-24, 05:37
Man the way you guys swarmed Right and Royal spas I'm keeping my go to places either out of here or will only post YMMV. You guys just swarm and ruin the places. Keep some details to yourselves.This is precisely the reason why I keep some of my go to places a secret, or only share with trusted mongers in PM. Yeah, some may consider it selfish. But, why would you want your favorite places to blow up to the point where you now have to worry about the parking lot being full all the time, or having to wait behind other mongers in line because they're so busy from people rushing there? Also, the potential of contracting an STD probably increases.

NuruBrowser
09-08-24, 06:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Plasma Spray
09-08-24, 14:07
What thw heck did ypi guys do to Yaya! Saw her yesterday and could barely get into number two ans she started complaining about "pain bad!

And I am a midget size everything!

Doctorz
09-08-24, 16:44
I can't remember the last time I had a good experience in a parlor. These days it's always "how much?" followed by the jackhammer. There was not much negotiation in the good old days. There was some negotiation but not like today. A tip actually felt like a tip. The Korean and Latina providers at that time wanted to do a good job so that their safe customers would return. During the Korean and Latina days there would be some minimal negotiation on the first visit and pay after. Subsequent visits required no negotiation, you would just leave some money on the table and enjoy yourself. Don't get me wrong, there were some shitty experiences but they were less. What you can expect now is negotiation, then pay up front and never get what you pay for. I went to a new place today and negotiated the tip and paid before the deed. I try to never do that. I got rushed again, which I hate. I demanded my tip back which she obliged unhappily. She gave me $40 back. I will not return.

The norm now is to get shorted on timed and rushed while the masseuse is on her phone during my "massage". They love to speak their language through the door to the other workers during my time. They also like to leave the room, sometimes at the absolute wrong moment. Then can't understand why I get so fucking pissed off about that. I think I'm done, at least for a while. I think Ill save my massage money and go back to Thailand, Japan or Indonesia. That would be a better use of my hard earned dollars. I try to stay away of the popular spots like Right and Royal because they get too much attention. If we notice, so does the man. Maybe the old-timers like me can chime in? The K-girl providers still provide good service but takes a little planning ahead. Good luck out there boys!

FreeWally
09-08-24, 17:00
The norm now is to get shorted on timed and rushed while the masseuse is on her phone during my "massage". They love to speak their language through the door to the other workers during my time. They also like to leave the room, sometimes at the absolute wrong moment. Then can't understand why I get so fucking pissed off about that. I think I'm done, at least for a while. I think Ill save my massage money and go back to Thailand, Japan or Indonesia.If you are in Thailand you'll get a lot for your money for sure. The draw of massage here is you can be back to work or home without a flight or long trip. Sorry to hear about your experiences. I know the kgirl experience costs a bit more but the success rate is good, no negotiation and especially if you get a MILF the service is amazing. But since it costs more, it's a bit harder to take the leap.

Good luck, if you do head to Japan PM me for tips.

Doctorz
09-08-24, 17:01
I can't remember the last time I had a good experience in a parlor. These days it's always "how much?" followed by the jackhammer. There was not much negotiation in the good old days. There was some negotiation but not like today. A tip actually felt like a tip. The Korean and Latina providers at that time wanted to do a good job so that their safe customers would return. During the Korean and Latina days there would be some minimal negotiation on the first visit and pay after. Subsequent visits required no negotiation, you would just leave some money on the table and enjoy yourself. Don't get me wrong, there were some shitty experiences but they were less. What you can expect now is negotiation, then pay up front and never get what you pay for. I went to a new place today and negotiated the tip and paid before the deed. I try to never do that. I got rushed again, which I hate. I demanded my tip back which she obliged unhappily. She gave me $40 back. I will not return.

The norm now is to get shorted on timed and rushed while the masseuse is on her phone during my "massage". They love to speak their language through the door to the other workers during my time. They also like to leave the room, sometimes at the absolute wrong moment. Then can't understand why I get so fucking pissed off about that. I think I'm done, at least for a while. I think Ill save my massage money and go back to Thailand, Japan or Indonesia. That would be a better use of my hard earned dollars. I try to stay away of the popular spots like Right and Royal because they get too much attention. If we notice, so does the man. Maybe the old-timers like me can chime in? The K-girl providers still provide good service but takes a little planning ahead. Good luck out there boys!

Doctorz
09-08-24, 17:27
If you are in Thailand you'll get a lot for your money for sure. The draw of massage here is you can be back to work or home without a flight or long trip. Sorry to hear about your experiences. I know the kgirl experience costs a bit more but the success rate is good, no negotiation and especially if you get a MILF the service is amazing. But since it costs more, it's a bit harder to take the leap.

Good luck, if you do head to Japan PM me for tips.I was in Japan earlier this year.

JohnnyBuddha
09-08-24, 17:46
I was in Orange County for the weekend and wanted some Mei Mei. Read some reviews on RM and decided to try this spot again. I was greeted by Mamasan-she is hot. She took me to room and told me to get ready. Few minutes later Cici and Angela walked in, asked me if I wanted a four hand massage. Yes I do. They got naked and started working on my back, massage was good and two hot Chinese girls were even better. They had me flip over and one sat on my face-Cici, she is petite, gorgeous, and a smoking hot body-Mei Mei tasted sweet. Angela started orally massaging junior-she is smoking freaking hot to me also. They were both petite and had nice tits. They wiped off my mouth and switched, Cici slipped on a cover and started riding junior while Angela let my DATY. It was hot. Busted a nut and they got me hard again after some work, Angela let me do standing MISH while Cicinho made out with me and let me lick those marvelous tits. Took me a feeler, but I popped a second time. Gave them a nice tip, they cleaned me up, and Mamasan came in room whit a bottle of water. They told me to come back and I will try while I am here.

BraveNuPengwin
09-08-24, 23:54
Yeah, that's the range that I got. Started from 140, now it's 160. I think I got uglier haha.

So you guys just drop 120 on the table and they just tell you if that's not enough?Also depends where you go, more popular spots are more money hungry. The demand is there. Go to a lesser known spot and you can get more your moneys worth. Depends some girls provide terrible service even with 200 mangos (especially the younger and prettiest).

LucBlake
09-09-24, 09:45
I had heard that Yaya was back and made an appointment. She greeted me at the door and waited a few minutes in waiting room while room was made ready. I paid my hhr dues and she went right at it. A 5 minute tongue bath with DFK and then a bit of RIM. After the flip the BBBJ is always sloppy and deep. Somehow she adds the cover and jumps on cow girl. Excellent rhythm and dirty talk. I like that. Then doggy and the best part is when she turns back to me and asks me if I want her to swallow my cum. Uhhhhh yeah I do. So mish is next and when I'm ready she rips the cover off and straight into her mouth I go. 4 days worth in her mouth and she shows me before swallowing. Perfect. I'm happy to have her back, treat her well.

CryMoarHoar
09-09-24, 13:57
We used to deal with all those grannies in GG / westminster area and one younger hidden gem like the one in Le Palace already made us go crazy.

Now, what these places right, Angela and the one in Orange offer is pretty much unheard of, esp in election year.

Don't want to jinx it but eventually all good things come to end.

Jason0317
09-09-24, 14:35
Was introduced to Melody- Very Cute, Big size Boobs, trimmed Bush, Opted for the massage at the end, She licked her way down from my nipples, all while I played with her tits and slipped a finger inside. She was already getting good and wet! Her BBBJ was a good combination of licking, sucking and a wet handy. She had wiped down the back side when she wiped down the front and I had't thought anything at the time. That is until she started working the backside! Kind of a shocker for a little tongue and finger action. I politely let her know that wasn't my thing. She wasn't offended or anything. Just know, that option seems to be on the table. Rotated her to the side of the table and proceeded to dine in on her. She was already wet but got gushy wet! She loved me taking care of her, while grabbing and squeezing her tits. Cover on and started with Standing Mish, with her legs on my sides, then my shoulder, then with her flipped back onto herself for a real pounding. Got her onto the table for K9 where I made her cum hard. She loved that!! She climbed on top and rode me to completion. Really fantastic time!

LugWrench04
09-09-24, 20:03
What thw heck did ypi guys do to Yaya! Saw her yesterday and could barely get into number two ans she started complaining about "pain bad!

And I am a midget size everything!Guys been pounding that ass hard, man. Thats what happens when you offer up the fart box for free-ninety-nine!

Eilers
09-09-24, 22:16
A different kelly. The one you mentioned I seen her, she didn't stay long. Only 1 week and she left, she is younger.

This kelly is like late 20's with man made Ds, with a BBBJ at can drain you dry that I forgot to mention, because that clam griping was that amazing.Ok thanks for clarifying. I had a doubles with Kelly and Lisa I believe. Both were great but Kelly I was just more attracted to. Told myself I'd come back and see her solo but that never materialized. Hoping she'd return at some point so you definitely piqued my interest when you said Kelly back at Right.

Thanks.

Fruit Cake
09-10-24, 01:07
I used to see Latinas offering massage, but now all I see is Chinese, Chinese, Chinese this, Chinese that left and right. These money hungry ladies just use the illegal freedom and get away with it while making shit loads of money off of losers like ME, we need some latinas!!

Fruit Cake
09-10-24, 01:13
You Asian lovers, go hit up Sophia at I_Beauty, right spa quality w / out the 3 sum. Petite, tight, short,99 pds, CFS $1. 40, $50 house, Linda does BBFS WHOM WORKS THERE. Heard her in the next room get fucked HARD BY A CUSTOMER, MAYBE YOU READING THIS?? BRO, MADE HER MOAN AND WORE HER OUT JUDGING BY THE NOSIES AND EXHAUSTED BREATHS GOING ON! HIT IT UP.

BraveNuPengwin
09-10-24, 01:28
Rendezvous to Whitney Wright Spa to check out Melody, Kelly, or whoever wasn't busy as the dice rolls.

It was my Ex B-day, so I had to throw a bash in her honor. I originally thought I'd get a new girl but walked straight into Yaya. I really couldn't argue with that.

Once again the Queen of service at Raiit came through with her typical light massage, tongue bath, heavenly BJ with tongue wraps, slaps, and twisters.

Just what the doctor ordered, during pleasures I managed to see old man river arrive through the monitor. (looked like when Johnny Knoxville played bad grandpa). Also saw some random girl arrive in a car and pick up some big guy. Strange activities. I for one am surprised this place is surpassing the believe time-line (election is coming eek).

Back to Le Juice = _-gave her a great clitoral induced wet gushing coitus-_flipped her to doggie and she had her ass perched up. Straight away went for Ass, she wanted more tip but I suggested just a bit and had her ass for few strokes. Wonderful as always standing CIMWS! Chatted a bit then saw the others but didn't get a good look.

Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed my time and always recommend Yaya's service.

Go see and treat her well, I think 3 was a good number (I'd like to facial a pretty girl next, haven't done it in a while).

Faceless1
09-10-24, 01:58
Went to bellflower tonight to visit a friend. Neck stiff and need to explode a load. Looked up there was a new joint opened up call I beauty.

Knocked, a sexy minks opened up, ask for how long it is 60 for half, since I was lowkey just wanted a quicky, I opt for 30 minutes. Even it is late at night, place seems to still have a customer in store.

In comes my gal, wouldn't you know it. It was Sophia from a few days back, she was happy and surprised to see me. But since you only opt for 30 minutes, she quickly drop her dress flash out those nice perky Ds and her nice shaved clam. She got on her knees to give me one of them nice slow Bbbjs, she can't really do DT, which is a slight bummer, but her suction is nice and she does put the effort in it to please whh is always a plus in my book.

On comes cover she started with CG for a few min, asked me to fuck her hard, so we move to MISH, which she was tight as always, and I can't get enough of her sexy look while she licks her lips and ask me to pound harder is such a turn on.

One to k9 after 10 minutes, I ask can I finish in her mouth, she quickly hopped off and start to drain the hell of jr until I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed the first big load the rest she spit, on and all, it was a great lay as always with Sophia.

Left with $. 5 as tip. Told her I would come back in a few days for more.

CarlosD3
09-10-24, 09:05
So you avoid the places with the best reputations and consistently best service and wonder why you're having a bad experience? The whole point of this board is to learn from each other to find the best looks and service. I can't remember the last time I had a bad experience because I stick with the tried and true.

If you are seriously paranoid about LE, I have a cop friend who told me they only work 9-5 M-F if they do target a parlor, so stick to evenings and weekends to allay any concerns.

That being said, I agree with you to save money and go to Thailand. I went to Pattaya in June and fucked 2-3 x a day for a week, racking up fantastic memories of a lifetime.

Babyletsplay12
09-10-24, 13:57
I was in Orange County for the weekend and wanted some Mei Mei. Read some reviews on RM and decided to try this spot again. I was greeted by Mamasan-she is hot. She took me to room and told me to get ready. Few minutes later Cici and Angela walked in, asked me if I wanted a four hand massage. Yes I do. They got naked and started working on my back, massage was good and two hot Chinese girls were even better. They had me flip over and one sat on my face-Cici, she is petite, gorgeous, and a smoking hot body-Mei Mei tasted sweet. Angela started orally massaging junior-she is smoking freaking hot to me also. They were both petite and had nice tits. They wiped off my mouth and switched, Cici slipped on a cover and started riding junior while Angela let my DATY. It was hot. Busted a nut and they got me hard again after some work, Angela let me do standing MISH while Cicinho made out with me and let me lick those marvelous tits. Took me a feeler, but I popped a second time. Gave them a nice tip, they cleaned me up, and Mamasan came in room whit a bottle of water. They told me to come back and I will try while I am here.What was the total damage?

QuikTurtle69
09-10-24, 15:43
asked me if I wanted a four hand massage. Yes I do. They got naked and started working on my back, massage was good and two hot Chinese girls were even better. They had me flip over and one sat on my face-Cici, she is petite, gorgeous, and a smoking hot body-Mei Mei tasted sweet. Angela started orally massaging junior-she is smoking freaking hot to me also. They were both petite and had nice tits. What was the damage?

AlCapone2006
09-10-24, 19:40
First had to stop by my fave to go places.

Santa Ana.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/santa-ana-orange/23262336.html

Got Anna, kinda thick. But her lady bumps got my cock hard and she sure sucked it good too. Great massage surprisingly as well.

$35 plus $140. Good old romper room fun. She's about 5'4 ". YMMV.

Then went south to check out Laguna hills.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/laguna-hills-lake-forest/23272769.html

Great body run indeed. Total $160.

Tit and jerk job. No FS. But fun indeed.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/laguna-hills-lake-forest/23272769.html

Got the new girl. Pretty skinny and long hair. Nice c cups. Slender body. Massage was excellent.

$40 for the door. And tip.

AlCapone2006
09-10-24, 19:44
It's like night and day. Lucky in Westminster has old granny. Jenny.

Slender but a good cock sucker. Some rimming. Decent massage.

Peony has right spa type of girls. Too bad Yomiko's gone. Double ds and only 33 at the most. Young and fun. What happened to her? Her friend jennifer was good too!

What about Orient Nature on the same street as lucky. Anyone gone?

BecksForMe
09-10-24, 20:18
I was in Orange County for the weekend and wanted some Mei Mei. Read some reviews on RM and decided to try this spot again. I was greeted by Mamasan-she is hot. She took me to room and told me to get ready. Few minutes later Cici and Angela walked in, asked me if I wanted a four hand massage. Yes I do. They got naked and started working on my back, massage was good and two hot Chinese girls were even better. They had me flip over and one sat on my face-Cici, she is petite, gorgeous, and a smoking hot body-Mei Mei tasted sweet. Angela started orally massaging junior-she is smoking freaking hot to me also. They were both petite and had nice tits. They wiped off my mouth and switched, Cici slipped on a cover and started riding junior while Angela let my DATY. It was hot. Busted a nut and they got me hard again after some work, Angela let me do standing MISH while Cicinho made out with me and let me lick those marvelous tits. Took me a feeler, but I popped a second time. Gave them a nice tip, they cleaned me up, and Mamasan came in room whit a bottle of water. They told me to come back and I will try while I am here.I visited to Angela Spa last week and I met Angela.

Her face is okay, but she has a fit Latina's body which I love it.

She offered BBBJ, light fingering, DATY and she was eager to please.

I paid $40 for the house and $150 tip.

I recommend her even YMMV.

BraveNuPengwin
09-11-24, 00:22
To the fat middle eastern guy who left without leaving a tip and instead began to barter Miss Mindy he would tell his friends about BW: come on dude. You are ruining it for the rest of us. Some of these ladies are working hard for their money at least compensate them accordingly. That is all.

TradingFavs714
09-11-24, 13:24
Went to Right first and you clowns turned it into a zoo, WTF!

Since Spa Royal was a few miles away I wanted to check it out after the rave reviews. Not busy at all.

When I entered I was met by a 60 yr old and smiled saying there are other girls right. She said yes, I give you new girl.

In walked Sherry or Cherry, can't make it out with her broken English. She was around 5'5 and curvy in her jeans and top. Thicker than I'm use to.

Face was nice. Rack was maybe a natural C. Overall I give her a 7. Can't compare to Right gals even the worst one.

$0. 5 for hhr and $1. 4 FS. The massage was okay and she knew how to tickle the balls.

Overall session was pretty mechanical. Nice long BBJ, she really enjoyed sucking. Then I got slam her for 15 min. Mish, CG, Doggy and finished up in Mish.

I probably won't be back.

AnthonyRob
09-11-24, 16:08
Kelly is a very attractive Chinese lady about 25-30, on the thinner side, but with ample breast. Got a medium-medium hard massage for the first half hour. She got most of the the knots out. Did a lot of "strumming" (pulling the taut muscle over / against the point of resistance) to help get rid go the tension. After about a half hour came the flip. First the towel came off, then she did a quick clean up of the old soldier and the boys. She climbed on between my legs and started a massage, then started licking my nipples and did a cat bath down to the boys. She started a sensuous BBBJ taking care of the boys as well as the shaft. I pulled her around to 69 position so I could DATY on her while she swallowed my cock. She has a full Bush. She was very clean. She got up and used a tissue to clean her mouth, and offered me tissues for mine. On went the cover via her mouth. We changed to Missionary and made out while doing so. LFK at first. As we continued in Missionary, she started groaning and breathing hard. (My technique is ok, and I do really try to please the ladies I am with, but this was in all likelihood excellent acting on her part.) At any rate, it did do its trick and got me more into the mood until I finished in the cover. The LFK switched to DFK, and we hugged for a while in each other's arms. Got up and she helped me dress, gave me a bottle of water, then right as I was almost done getting dressed 2 other girls came in and introduced themselves, and then she walked me out. I definitely recommend going to see her and I will be back very soon.

Newby8
09-11-24, 17:22
I went to right spot 2 weeks ago and saw Megan. Pretty great experience. Although it did cost me but I probably overspent. I've never had the opportunity at an MP for Greek. So I pretty much jumped at the chance when that was offered but she told me not to tell you all. It seems she's definitely aware of the reviews because she kept asking me to leave a good review but she did not want me to disclose about the trip to Greece. Well there you go guys a little extra sneaky Intel for all you guys that contribute so much. Because I do lurk quite a bit. I'll have to try and give a little deep more detailed report later. I have to head out to work right now. I also have a report review on my visit that I had today with Yaya and it was not that great.

PhoKingAwesome
09-11-24, 18:09
Went to Right first and you clowns turned it into a zoo, WTF!

Since Spa Royal was a few miles away I wanted to check it out after the rave reviews. Not busy at all.

When I entered I was met by a 60 yr old and smiled saying there are other girls right. She said yes, I give you new girl.

In walked Sherry or Cherry, can't make it out with her broken English. She was around 5'5 and curvy in her jeans and top. Thicker than I'm use to.

Face was nice. Rack was maybe a natural C. Overall I give her a 7. Can't compare to Right gals even the worst one.

$0. 5 for hhr and $1. 4 FS. The massage was okay and she knew how to tickle the balls.

Overall session was pretty mechanical. Nice long BBJ, she really enjoyed sucking. Then I got slam her for 15 min. Mish, CG, Doggy and finished up in Mish.

I probably won't be back.I've enjoyed both places and you really must have picked a bad time to show up. I actually prefer Spa Royal over Right unless I'm really into something kinky (Greek, squirted on). I also stick to planning my trip and a 3 strikes rule. If they don't offer you what you like ask for another one or have a backup plan. I've said no to a couple at Right because I wanted someone specific and they pout but it's still business first.

RedRoddddd
09-11-24, 23:19
I was in Japan earlier this year.How for a good BBBJ from a 20 something in Japan?

Bangkok?

Soule?

Manila?

Singapore?

Vietnam?

Main land China?

Thanks.

Red.

I get as far as SGV a few times a year.

King Kon
09-12-24, 12:39
How for a good BBBJ from a 20 something in Japan?

Bangkok?

Soule?

Manila?

Singapore?

Vietnam?

Main land China?

Thanks.

Red.

I get as far as SGV a few times a year.I'm planning on leaving the country for a few months. I'm looking at Vietnam and Japan and Thailand. Would love to know the rates there as well!

LugWrench04
09-12-24, 13:18
I'm planning on leaving the country for a few months. I'm looking at Vietnam and Japan and Thailand. Would love to know the rates there as well!It was 100,000 yen in Japan in 1997. Tokyo. Red light district. And that was from a half Chinese half portugease 25 year old worker. Don't know if it has changed, but back then they (the Japanese providers) wouldn't service foreigners. Only non-japanese / lower tier providers would service foreigners. And at that, you had to speak a little Nihongo. Couldn't get Japanese providers in other cities either. Mainly Chinese providers would service guys. Okinawa may be different.

LugWrench04
09-12-24, 13:36
Kelly is a very attractive Chinese lady about 25-30, on the thinner side, but with ample breast. Got a medium-medium hard massage for the first half hour. She got most of the the knots out. Did a lot of "strumming" (pulling the taut muscle over / against the point of resistance) to help get rid go the tension. After about a half hour came the flip. First the towel came off, then she did a quick clean up of the old soldier and the boys. She climbed on between my legs and started a massage, then started licking my nipples and did a cat bath down to the boys. She started a sensuous BBBJ taking care of the boys as well as the shaft. I pulled her around to 69 position so I could DATY on her while she swallowed my cock. She has a full Bush. She was very clean. She got up and used a tissue to clean her mouth, and offered me tissues for mine. On went the cover via her mouth. We changed to Missionary and made out while doing so. LFK at first. As we continued in Missionary, she started groaning and breathing hard. (My technique is ok, and I do really try to please the ladies I am with, but this was in all likelihood excellent acting on her part.) At any rate, it did do its trick and got me more into the mood until I finished in the cover. The LFK switched to DFK, and we hugged for a while in each other's arms. Got up and she helped me dress, gave me a bottle of water, then right as I was almost done getting dressed 2 other girls came in and introduced themselves, and then she walked me out. I definitely recommend going to see her and I will be back very soon.Great description of provider. Thanks. Wanted tp try kelly, but Bush turns me off. Or at least, I don't want to pay as much for Bush. They ought trim if not shave jeezis.

Davig
09-12-24, 17:15
I was in Orange county and stop by spa Royal. I met Amber a cute little Korean girl with a J Lo ass and big boobs. Table shower was fantastic in the room Massage and all the Fixins were great. Wish I lived closer. Would like to repeat.

The D89
09-12-24, 17:26
Will be in oc this weekend never been out there trying to find some good spots that will be good for me to try. Anyone got a list of parlors and / or girls preferably mid 20's to mid 30's? Anything would help thanks.

Throwaway3602
09-12-24, 17:33
How for a good BBBJ from a 20 something in Japan?

Bangkok?

Soule?

Manila?

Singapore?.Japan. Prices range. I got as low as $80 for a street girl to as high as $300 for 3 pops / 2 hours from a verified JAV star. Osaka has an awesome red light district as well.

Seoul - $80 - $100 from street girls. They also have blowbang style bars if you search around the ISG forums.

Manila - $30 - $40 for FS.

Singapore. Don't think there's a ton of scene there but if there is it's very very expensive.

Vietnam. Hanoi has lots of massage parlors but not a ton of fun. $40 - $60. Saigon has a huge monger scene. Got as low as $20 for a BBBJ from a gorgeous 20 year old.

Bangkok and Pattaya. Literally heaven on earth. Some girls as cheap as $20. Gorgeous girls for $100 and staying the night just a pure fuck fest. Strip clubs where you can fuck inside the club openly like an orgy. Etc.

Hong Kong. Look up the King Hing building. It's literally a 12 story building that you go around and knock on doors and beautiful girls open the door and you can fuck them. Some as cheap as $50. Don't know about mainland China, couldn't get a valid Visa in time.

RuffRidah1978
09-12-24, 17:34
Back at Royal.

Had to work in this part of town again, lucky me. With some time to kill, I made a detour to Royal again, looking to see if any new girl has arrived. Fortunately there was, for this session I was matched with Amber, nice looking chick with a huge rack, like freaking huge plus they are real. And a matching ass. Rawr! Can't wait to get my teeth on that piece of ass. So yeah cough up the house after a preview of Amber's hot bod. Got in the room. Waited in the body for Amber to return. Left the tips on the table in eye view. When Amber got back, seeing the tips in plain sight, she strips approached me and we embraced, got her on her knees as I faced fucked her. Got her back up and went to town with her. 69 ed each other for a bit before she suits me up and gave me a nice ride. As we were fucking, making some noise, Barbara comes in watching me and Amber in action, She approaches his (Barbara) and asked to join the fun. No tips mention on her part. Barbara strips and entertained us both making out with me, making out with Amber. Playing with each others melons. After a bit of riding, Amber gets off me. Barbara wipes me clean and the swallow me while, I made out with Amber. Rubbing her tits and fingering Barbara at the same time. Next thing you know Barbara wrapped me up and got on board, her turn to ride me. I then had them both lying on the massage table where I took turns fucking them in spread eagle, legs over shoulder position. After a bit of thrusting to both, I had them both turn over for standing doggy lying half the body on the massage table. Once again took turn fucking then in doggy. Both of them with the nice ass and tits. The sound of their asses clapping was fucking awesome. Finally ended up coming in the bag inside Amber. This shit is priceless. So far Spa Royal hasn't disappoint. I'll be back when they switch out the girls. Love trying, tasting fresh meat.

Faceless1
09-12-24, 20:35
Back at Royal.

Had to work in this part of town again, lucky me. With some time to kill, I made a detour to Royal again, looking to see if any new girl has arrived. Fortunately there was, for this session I was matched with Amber, nice looking chick with a huge rack, like freaking huge plus they are real. And a matching ass. Rawr! Can't wait to get my teeth on that piece of ass. So yeah cough up the house after a preview of Amber's hot bod. Got in the room. Waited in the body for Amber to return. Left the tips on the table in eye view. When Amber got back, seeing the tips in plain sight, she strips approached me and we embraced, got her on her knees as I faced fucked her. Got her back up and went to town with her. 69 ed each other for a bit before she suits me up and gave me a nice ride. As we were fucking, making some noise, Barbara comes in watching me and Amber in action, She approaches his (Barbara) and asked to join the fun. No tips mention on her part. Barbara strips and entertained us both making out with me, making out with Amber. Playing with each others melons. After a bit of riding, Amber gets off me. Barbara wipes me clean and the swallow me while, I made out with Amber. Rubbing her tits and fingering Barbara at the same time. Next thing you know Barbara wrapped me up and got on board, her turn to ride me. I then had them both lying on the massage table where I took turns fucking them in spread eagle, legs over shoulder position. After a bit of thrusting to both, I had them both turn over for standing doggy lying half the body on the massage table. Once again took turn fucking then in doggy. Both of them with the nice ass and tits. The sound of their asses clapping was fucking awesome. Finally ended up coming in the bag inside Amber. This shit is priceless. So far Spa Royal hasn't disappoint. I'll be back when they switch out the girls. Love trying, tasting fresh meat.Rare to see free of charge for 4 hands, you must hung like long duck dong my man.

All jokes a side, was the extra action free? What was your initial donation?

Lastly, did they make you switch condom as you switch holes?

King Kon
09-12-24, 20:40
Back at Royal.

Had to work in this part of town again, lucky me. With some time to kill, I made a detour to Royal again, looking to see if any new girl has arrived. Fortunately there was, for this session I was matched with Amber, nice looking chick with a huge rack, like freaking huge plus they are real. And a matching ass. Rawr! Can't wait to get my teeth on that piece of ass. So yeah cough up the house after a preview of Amber's hot bod. Got in the room. Waited in the body for Amber to return. Left the tips on the table in eye view. When Amber got back, seeing the tips in plain sight, she strips approached me and we embraced, got her on her knees as I faced fucked her. Got her back up and went to town with her. 69 ed each other for a bit before she suits me up and gave me a nice ride. As we were fucking, making some noise, Barbara comes in watching me and Amber in action, She approaches his (Barbara) and asked to join the fun. No tips mention on her part. Barbara strips and entertained us both making out with me, making out with Amber. Playing with each others melons. After a bit of riding, Amber gets off me. Barbara wipes me clean and the swallow me while, I made out with Amber. Rubbing her tits and fingering Barbara at the same time. Next thing you know Barbara wrapped me up and got on board, her turn to ride me. I then had them both lying on the massage table where I took turns fucking them in spread eagle, legs over shoulder position. After a bit of thrusting to both, I had them both turn over for standing doggy lying half the body on the massage table. Once again took turn fucking then in doggy. Both of them with the nice ass and tits. The sound of their asses clapping was fucking awesome. Finally ended up coming in the bag inside Amber. This shit is priceless. So far Spa Royal hasn't disappoint. I'll be back when they switch out the girls. Love trying, tasting fresh meat.Just to confirm, you didn't switch the condom?

You alternated girls with the same condom?

That would be a first I've seen on this thread.

RuffRidah1978
09-12-24, 23:34
Just to confirm, you didn't switch the condom?

You alternated girls with the same condom?

That would be a first I've seen on this thread.At King Kon: condoms were changed swiftly, like a ninja they were ready to roll.

At Faceless1: nothing is free, house fee 70,160 per girl. So 390 damage. But well worth it.

BraveNuPengwin
09-13-24, 01:31
Rare to see free of charge for 4 hands, you must hung like long duck dong my man.

All jokes a side, was the extra action free? What was your initial donation?

Lastly, did they make you switch condom as you switch holes?Of course, these girls don't charge for their services & good one Bob.

WhoreMaster 91
09-13-24, 08:07
Japan. Prices range. I got as low as $80 for a street girl to as high as $300 for 3 pops / 2 hours from a verified JAV star. Osaka has an awesome red light district as well.

Seoul - $80 - $100 from street girls. They also have blowbang style bars if you search around the ISG forums.

Singapore. Don't think there's a ton of scene there but if there is it's very very expensive.

Vietnam. Hanoi has lots of massage parlors but not a ton of fun. $40 - $60. Saigon has a huge monger scene. Got as low as $20 for a BBBJ from a gorgeous 20 year old.

Bangkok and Pattaya. Literally heaven on earth. Some girls as cheap as $20. Gorgeous girls for $100 and staying the night just a pure fuck fest. Strip clubs where you can fuck inside the club openly like an orgy. Etc.

Hong Kong. Look up the King Hing building. It's literally a 12 story building that you go around and knock on doors and beautiful girls open the door and you can fuck them. Some as cheap as $50. Don't know about mainland China, couldn't get a valid Visa in time.By street girls in Seoul you mean the YDP RLD and Miari?

PhoKingAwesome
09-13-24, 11:29
At King Kon: condoms were changed swiftly, like a ninja they were ready to roll.

At Faceless1: nothing is free, house fee 70,160 per girl. So 390 damage. But well worth it.Man I always tell the second lady "All I have is $100" and I never had anyone say no even Megan and the other squirt queen at Right. This is why you have a second wallet just for mongering and put $40 in one pocket, $60 in the other and $100 in the main flap. When they don't see extra they don't haggle as much.

Faceless1
09-13-24, 12:14
Man I always tell the second lady "All I have is $100" and I never had anyone say no even Megan and the other squirt queen at Right. This is why you have a second wallet just for mongering and put $40 in one pocket, $60 in the other and $100 in the main flap. When they don't see extra they don't haggle as much.Agree with that Benjamin max for the extra hands. But as long he had a good time, it is all that matters, money you can always at more, but good times are finite in life.

Tom2893
09-13-24, 12:28
Called ahead and Kelly is available. Knocked on the door, entrance is more out in the open than you'd like, and there's vestibule so you wait out in the open while they unlock. Kelly opened it up. Happy to see she match with the positive reviews. Give me hug and some kiss and take me to the room. I gave her the donation and she took it and told me take off clothes and will come back. She come back with a paper towel and we start with DFK and she tried to grab my cock and make it hard. Then she going down to kiss my nipples (fucking good) and then give me an amazing BBBJ and some deep throat. Then I grab her tits (about 34 C natural) and bite her nipples. She start moaning and I ask for 69 and she did good job. And then the door is open and yaya coming and ask me if I want to one more girl. I told her I only got 120 and she said no problem. Damn it fellas. It is so good experience with two girls and yaya is awesome too. We played with few different positions (missionary doggy) they are both amazing. After I cum and they help me to clean up. And finally I kiss both of them and grab a bottle of water and left. Definitely will come back because I saw other two girls. They are both very hot too. One is like Thai and Korean mix. Will come back.

King Kon
09-13-24, 12:42
Man I always tell the second lady "All I have is $100" and I never had anyone say no even Megan and the other squirt queen at Right. This is why you have a second wallet just for mongering and put $40 in one pocket, $60 in the other and $100 in the main flap. When they don't see extra they don't haggle as much.I went in to see one of my ATFs a couple months ago.

I gave her the OTD to get it out of the way.

She's my pocket full of cash, and she tells me to wait a moment.

She comes back with another lady, big tits, not perfectly done. Asian MILF type. Not my type.

She keeps insisting to have me try her. They're playing with jr and keep insisting no, I'm only into my ATF.

They negotiated down to $80. I told them no more than $50 for the hour. She was convincing her friend, and I could see the look on her face, she wasn't happy with the low upcharge LOL.

I told her it's fine, I just wanted ATF. Midway through the session, she tells me "please take condom off for $100 more. It feels so good baby. " I kept telling her no, I don't do BB.

She kept insisting, but I used it to turn me on, so it kinda worked out LOL.

But I'm not letting them see my cash in the future.

Second wallet is the new strategy. Thank you.

Faceless1
09-13-24, 13:05
I went in to see one of my ATFs a couple months ago.

I gave her the OTD to get it out of the way.

She's my pocket full of cash, and she tells me to wait a moment.

She comes back with another lady, big tits, not perfectly done. Asian MILF type. Not my type.

She keeps insisting to have me try her. They're playing with jr and keep insisting no, I'm only into my ATF.

They negotiated down to $80. I told them no more than $50 for the hour. She was convincing her friend, and I could see the look on her face, she wasn't happy with the low upcharge LOL.

I told her it's fine, I just wanted ATF. Midway through the session, she tells me "please take condom off for $100 more. It feels so good baby. " I kept telling her no, I don't do BB.

She kept insisting, but I used it to turn me on, so it kinda worked out LOL.

But I'm not letting them see my cash in the future.

Second wallet is the new strategy. Thank you.I just counted out the HF and tip before I go in these days. Bb for 1 benjamin more huh. The Gal must be slightly older then I presume?

King Kon
09-13-24, 13:26
I just counted out the HF and tip before I go in these days. Bb for 1 benjamin more huh. The Gal must be slightly older then I presume?Fendi in san Diego. She's currently working at serenity spa. You'll find her easily in the SD forum.

She's half Ukrainian half Chinese super hot for an AMP worker. Very tight kitty and provides excellent service.

She's probably mid to late 20's. I doubt she's 30.

King Kon
09-13-24, 14:23
I just counted out the HF and tip before I go in these days. Bb for 1 benjamin more huh. The Gal must be slightly older then I presume?Only reason why I bring more these days is to potentially film my sessions. I read a report that a provider in the same location upgharged $50-100 to film so I took it and asked my ATF. She said no. And that's when she saw the cash LOL.

Panchito33
09-13-24, 17:54
Fendi in san Diego. She's currently working at serenity spa. You'll find her easily in the SD forum.

She's half Ukrainian half Chinese super hot for an AMP worker. Very tight kitty and provides excellent service.

She's probably mid to late 20's. I doubt she's 30.Fendi is one the taller side, about 5'4" to 5'5", I would say. She does have a banging body for sure. Fucks like a pornstar. She will upsell the BBFS for a Benji. I did not partake, but its on the table. Personally, I found her face to be a bit odd, not sure if it's because of surgery or the mix of Ukraine / Chines, but definitely not the prettiest, IMHO. She was on my list and checked her off, but personally don't think she's worth the drive. But she is a good time. Not sure she's in her 20's though. But I could be wrong.

Preverted
09-13-24, 20:34
Huh? Have you been there? If so you missed out on the Orchard Tower. Plenty of YT videos about that red light district.

AlCapone2006
09-13-24, 21:51
Jennny. Is good at lucky pavilion. About 59 yrs old great massage and good trimmer.

Total $170. Not hot. But gives great massage. B cups. Super skinny. Great service.

Miracle spa. Had Yoyo. Only works Sundays. Clean shaven puss. D cups and a fat ass.

Good massage. Total was $180 for FS and cim.

My happy Feet.

Judy. Older and thick lips. C cups.

Total $160 FS and great 30 min massage.

AlCapone2006
09-13-24, 21:57
Family feet.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/santa-ana-orange/23273389.html

Good biggins and good tight pussy is what I got last night. Ask for Wendy o or New girl. YMMV.

Most of them are 8 and above. Nice tight snatch. Clean shaved. Daty.

C cups. $140 plus $35 per 30 minutes. Worth every cum drop in her tight. Tiny pussy. Slender w the perfect hips.

AlCapone2006
09-13-24, 22:03
Nice racks. Ask for Amy. Or Angel. The rest of them aren't good. Seems like Amy / angel likes to play with her tits on your balls and slaps the dick on her face. Sexy eyes. Shoulder hair. Total $190. Worth every drop of cum on those silky. Perfect tits. Starts off with regular massage. Then the fun begins. On the way out. There was a cuty named sheila. Angel / amy has silky light asian skin and her eyes and sexy voice had me pop in 20 minutes of riding doggy!

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/laguna-hills-lake-forest/23272769.html It's the spa downstairs!!

Fruit Cake
09-13-24, 23:03
Fendi in san Diego. She's currently working at serenity spa. You'll find her easily in the SD forum.

She's probably mid to late 20's. I doubt she's 30.Where's serenity spa?? Heard so things about one location. Hummmm? Like to CK it out.

Faceless1
09-14-24, 09:57

She's probably mid to late 20's. I doubt she's 30.There Is like 3 senenity spas. Can you narrow it down? I am down to check out white and asian mix.

IAmSteben
09-14-24, 11:12
Where's serenity spa?? Heard so things about one location. Hummmm? Like to CK it out.
There Is like 3 senenity spas. Can you narrow it down? I am down to check out white and asian mix.This Serenity is on Ashford St, located in the back corner of a small plaza.

King Kon
09-14-24, 12:19
There Is like 3 senenity spas. Can you narrow it down? I am down to check out white and asian mix.Ashford by the Mexican market IRC.

King Kon
09-14-24, 12:38
Saw Amber today after reading that she has big naturals and a j lo ass.

She does have a banging natural body. She might, but I don't think she works out because she had a little skinny fat on her belly.

But nonetheless, her body for an Asian was really fucking good. I'd give it B to B+ tier.

Her face is probably a 6-6. 5 at best.

But she's prettier with the red lights dimmed, who isn't though LOL.

She comes in and immediately starts grabbing and enjoying my pecs.

She was complementing my gym days, and she slickly wanted me to enjoy her natural fat on her breast at the same time.

Great start.

She starts hugging me and stroking me while she's kissing my neck.

She then tells me to go down on my belly.

I tell her nah, let's have some fun first and end with the massage.

We make out while's she's playing with my body.

Pretty great BLS.

She starts giving me a pound for pound A- BBBJ, in my own personal scale.

That being said, I wish she continued on more. She kept mixing it up, which I enjoyed, but she hasn't mastered the flow yet. That's not a red flag though, today is the first day we met LOL with chemistry she can be an absolutely outstanding performer.

Any way, she gets me pumped and of course I want a view of that booty. So we start with K9. Put the cover on and she's got a 8/10 pussy. Tight enough for me to enjoy it with a condom on. She made sure to move the chair, pro move, to take advantage of the vertical mirror. I fucked her bery hard right in front of it. It was fantastic.

It bexame a workout so I got on my back and she continued BBBJ. We did a shit load of positions afterwards, she'll do whatever you want with her. At least I got that sense after I made her comfortable with me. I didn't ask for Greek, as it ain't my thing, but I noticed she was more open to revealing a little more of her mirror for an added price. Something I asked from her in the beginning that she originally declined. And no she didn't offer Greek in case that's your question, but I don't know if she's against it.

We continued I wanted to hit my last gasp in doggy while on the bed. I've realized lately it's my favorite position. My ex's pussy wasn't the tightest so I forgot how good Doggy was until recently. I'm average by the way. Anyway, I get tired and tell her to finish me off.

She starts BBBJ against asking me if I want to CIM.

Of course I say yes.

I take the rock while she encourages to rub jr against her lubed off natural tits. Brotha it felt like an amazing massage down there.

I notice the clock is ticking so I pick up the pace, and finish pumping my hips and baby oil down her throat.

It was a lot of fun.

GO MY FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM.

OysterDiverz
09-14-24, 18:45
[Deleted by Admin]

Fuck, I'm going to spend all morning getting rid of all your accounts.

Fuck I hate shills

A2

KammyMike
09-14-24, 23:21
I did a walk in and Barbara was next, I didn't know who she was until we were in the room. Very cute GND type, looks more like Thai instead of Chinese. I liked going in with my pre set amount, handed her the stacks and she counted and said I'll be back. She has a deep voice and it was sexy as heck. Two minutes she returned and we chatted, I liked getting to know someone beforehand to feel if I will have an excellent session. She removed her skirt and sat in between my thigh and initiate LFK. Top came off showing the MM C's with sensitive erasers. Cannot suck, only massage and light kisses. Daty was good her went into 69 with CBJ, switched to Mish and her moan was getting loud. Got me nervous so I turn her around for doggy but my mistake was not asking her to standing, finished clean up. She's not your typical skinny Asian, she got ass and her hair was down to her ass and I wanted to pulled on it during doggy mode, should have. Anyhoo, great time and she's here until the end of this month. On my way out, saw Amber walking to the TS with her monger and said hello as we passed. She a big girl, and seemed likely she a dominant type. I wouldn't mind trying her, just me.

Fl0607
09-15-24, 13:43
For the last couple months I've been blessed with the ability to see Yaya at least once a month and do whatever I want. Today for the first time she stopped me from Greek and requested more. After this I don't think I'll be seeing her anymore. What I got today was 60 hf 140 tip BBFS with no cip and a decent BBBJ. Still a great value but I think I'm over right spa and ready to look else where.

Jason0317
09-15-24, 19:16
Very nice place for an unforgettable FS experience, daisy does a hell of a job, she's a petite girl with a nice trimmed pussy, very skilled with the hands too, be generous on your tips to get the most out of her. I'll definitely coming back for another session.

Daisy came in to the room in a short tight dress with her nice natural tits practically hanging out, she made sure to play with my boys a bit during it to tease me with what's to come. I get on the table and she strips to reveal her slim body. Massage was just OK but whatever, I was here for the fun. She started with a slow and sensual BBBJ, making sure to look me in the eyes and play with my balls. I had her put the condom on and we started with some awesome CG; this girl really knew how to ride a cock! I was afraid of coming to soon so I switched her over to Mish and really went to town on her tiny little body. I noticed she would squeal whenever I rammed it in deep and hard and I pinned her legs up over her head and really wailed on the poor little chick til she was gasping for air and holding her stomach. I came into the cover and climbed off and she said in very broken english "you too big to go that deep". She was probably just saying that to make me feel like a stud but it still made me feel even better. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, gave me some water and kissed me goodbye.

SneakyAsian
09-16-24, 01:19
Saw Amber today after reading that she has big naturals and a j lo ass.

She does have a banging natural body. She might, but I don't think she works out because she had a little skinny fat on her belly.

But nonetheless, her body for an Asian was really fucking good. I'd give it B to B+ tier.

Her face is probably a 6-6. 5 at best.

But she's prettier with the red lights dimmed, who isn't though LOL.

She comes in and immediately starts grabbing and enjoying my pecs.

She was complementing my gym days, and she slickly wanted me to enjoy her natural fat on her breast at the same time.

Great start.

She starts hugging me and stroking me while she's kissing my neck.

She then tells me to go down on my belly.

I tell her nah, let's have some fun first and end with the massage.

We make out while's she's playing with my body.

Pretty great BLS.

She starts giving me a pound for pound A- BBBJ, in my own personal scale.

That being said, I wish she continued on more. She kept mixing it up, which I enjoyed, but she hasn't mastered the flow yet. That's not a red flag though, today is the first day we met LOL with chemistry she can be an absolutely outstanding performer.

Any way, she gets me pumped and of course I want a view of that booty. So we start with K9. Put the cover on and she's got a 8/10 pussy. Tight enough for me to enjoy it with a condom on. She made sure to move the chair, pro move, to take advantage of the vertical mirror. I fucked her bery hard right in front of it. It was fantastic.

It bexame a workout so I got on my back and she continued BBBJ. We did a shit load of positions afterwards, she'll do whatever you want with her. At least I got that sense after I made her comfortable with me. I didn't ask for Greek, as it ain't my thing, but I noticed she was more open to revealing a little more of her mirror for an added price. Something I asked from her in the beginning that she originally declined. And no she didn't offer Greek in case that's your question, but I don't know if she's against it.

We continued I wanted to hit my last gasp in doggy while on the bed. I've realized lately it's my favorite position. My ex's pussy wasn't the tightest so I forgot how good Doggy was until recently. I'm average by the way. Anyway, I get tired and tell her to finish me off.

She starts BBBJ against asking me if I want to CIM.

Of course I say yes.

I take the rock while she encourages to rub jr against her lubed off natural tits. Brotha it felt like an amazing massage down there.

I notice the clock is ticking so I pick up the pace, and finish pumping my hips and baby oil down her throat.

It was a lot of fun.

GO MY FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM.You guys got to stop doing this comparison thingy. She doesn't even being close to Jlo. Not even 20% lmao.

I was in the area and I don't know if I have time to go so I didn't make an appointment. So I got Amber. Very limited English. This walk in session was the worst I have, not in a sense because its was Amber and its because of the review here in this forum. Expected way too much. Lmao.

I don't have to say much basically same story as everyone. Except they made me wait on the room for some serious time which never happened to me ever. I know for sure I'm the only monger there at that time, the last dude left and I slightly peek on the room they staying and say all 3 girls.

Anyway you guys are crazy with yo comparisons.

Happy Thought!

LucBlake
09-16-24, 09:35
Family feet.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/santa-ana-orange/23273389.html

Good biggins and good tight pussy is what I got last night. Ask for Wendy o or New girl. YMMV.

Most of them are 8 and above. Nice tight snatch. Clean shaved. Daty.

C cups. $140 plus $35 per 30 minutes. Worth every cum drop in her tight. Tiny pussy. Slender w the perfect hips.CFS or uncovered?

King Kon
09-16-24, 12:21
You guys got to stop doing this comparison thingy. She doesn't even being close to Jlo. Not even 20% lmao.

I was in the area and I don't know if I have time to go so I didn't make an appointment. So I got Amber. Very limited English. This walk in session was the worst I have, not in a sense because its was Amber and its because of the review here in this forum. Expected way too much. Lmao.

I don't have to say much basically same story as everyone. Except they made me wait on the room for some serious time which never happened to me ever. I know for sure I'm the only monger there at that time, the last dude left and I slightly peek on the room they staying and say all 3 girls.

Anyway you guys are crazy with yo comparisons.

Happy Thought!I agree, the comparison was bullshit. I didn't say she looked like J lo, I read her ass was J. Lo esque.

I said she has a B. Level body for an Asian.

She did have a nice booty to play with. So I wasn't disappointed. You can never expect to have J lo for an hour for $200.

She was fun for sure though and got the job done.

If she was J lo and prettier, I'd mention she was my ATF.

She doesn't touch my ATFs. But she was fun.

I was first customer, I didn't have to wait. And as always, YMMV.

OrangeCreampie
09-16-24, 12:29
First time posting on this forum but a fairly experienced monger. I first stopped by two month ago and had a great time with Lisa. Young, attractive and very much into the session. So much so I came back for seconds. She is slim, nice C's (seemed natural) with a nice ass and performance was perfect.

So I texted mms and was told Lisa is back wow. I get there and a young hot girl welcomed me, Sophia. Very cute and a nice figure. But I was here for Lisa.

Waited in a room for like 10 mins and Lisa came in. She was wearing a sheer pink nightie. She looked pretty sexy and was all smiles and friendly. Then fun bagan, she teased me with her tits rubbing and sliding on my back and ass. Lisa really provided standard GFE services. I like to take control of my sessions so I rubbed her tits with whatever oil / lube they had on the side table, titty fucked her into a BBBJ. She likes to make slurping noises which was pretty hot. Fucked her in a couple of positions and girl really gets into it and is vocal.

My pockets parted ways with 2 benjamins. They seem to switch the girls up every couple of weeks I've noticed. Variety is the spice of like if you're into that. On my way out, saw Sophia again. We chitchat for a while. She told me BBFS is on her menu. Wow. May try her next time.

Recess38
09-16-24, 13:58
Suki is petite 5'0" 23 yrs natural D's with beautiful erasers. Chinese face, small nose, full lips. Beautiful Latina body with that hourglass figure and big, round tushy (maybe a little chunky). Shaved kitty. Knows all the essential English words. I asked her for the massage after we play.

DFK with lots of hugging and feeling. Kissing and circular licking, working her way down to the boys. BLS and taking her time while looking into my eyes making sure I was enjoying the show. She had me lay down on the table for BBBJ. On went the raincoat for CFS. Forward cowgirl started slow (kitty tight) but she speeded up with Chinese squats. She knows some stuff. She asked me to please her missionary. Started slow and easy and had her begging. Fast with smacking sounds. She put both legs up, knees to tits. Loud smacking noises probably heard down the street. Went K9 (had to see that beautiful behind). Finished BBBJTCIM. Hot towel cleanup. Good back massage with massaging my neck and head. She is good.

Faceless1
09-16-24, 17:31
Back to royal today for a quick session, since mamasan said their new talent was right up my alley, so her picks are like 50/50 for me, so I was hoping this time be right, but the side side is she isn't my type, but her technique was superb.

Greeted by new manager, told me had to wait for Abby, even today was her 1st day. Waited in the office for about 15 minutes, and they are fairly busy, only 12 but each gal had already had at least 5 sessions already on a Monday no less.

In comes Abby.

Looks: 30+ face, light make up, 7/10 looks (she is experienced, you can just tell with their looks).

Bod: Natrual C cup, but have some slight droopage / saggy. Soft to touch, but been pulled a bit much.

TECH: amazing rim, amazing BBBJ, Tight clams 8. 5/10.

Gave her 80 for the Hr, she didn't remember to give me change, left my usual test donation on table, she checked that and haggle me for additional 20 (which I always give at the end of session, but she asked for it up front) $. 6 was the usual.

One of the best table shower rimming I had in royal, lots of tongue and lobe, which was a pleasantly great experience.

Back to room started my normal 69, and her BBBJ was so good, I did not even notice she slipped a cover on. Do my normal moves cg, mish, k9. Bleed in bag, great sound effectand great performance. Truly the service type gal. They were busy, I had about 15 minutes left, she tell me they are bit busy today, so I didn't mind, quick shower and left.

Would I visit her again? No, because she isn't my type of gal, but she is definitely a great choice if you guys into the rim, and service type gal.

RockDude123
09-16-24, 17:59
Went to Happy Feet late night a couple nights ago, few of them were hanging out in front of the store and greeted me and brought me in immediately. Didn't get my providers name but the room is extremely small, no doors and walls don't go to ceiling. Heard some clapping here and there from other mongers LOL. She began the massage and honestly it was pretty good for what I could expect, though it went about 30 minutes with no teasing and I began to think that maybe I wasn't going to get lucky or maybe she was tired. She then tapped me to flip over and began sucking on Junior and had the condom ready to go, I was caught a bit off guard but sex was pretty good. Some standing mish and doggy. Overall decent experience but I prefer royal or right.

BraveNuPengwin
09-17-24, 00:52
Rendezvous to Plebeian.

Pulled fat ass girl mid 30's long sexy black hair.

Nice tits! Great English.

Ok session, started with gf like sensual DFK and I thought I was in for a treat.

Appalled She didn't off Table shower but I don't like asking for obvious services.

It's already a wash at this point but hey, "I'm here might as well get on Ninja even though it's going to give me whiplash".

Atrocious CBJ, Enserio! Yea right. First CBJ in years. I didn't think girls wrapped them' (its 2024).

Am not mandingo but she struggled to DT as I pushed her head into the abyss. No RIM {bummer2 x}.

Main event was decent round of pleasure but lots to be desired.

No 69 offer, I took initiative and munched on that fanny while in K9. Few other positions and then ended legs over shoulder missionary deep into her stomach. {No CIM bummer 3 x}.

She's a sweet girl and all definitely not DDG as everyone described. Once again disappointing trip to Plebeian spa.

Had a chat and bid farewell she hoped to see me again and of course I will not.

On way out saw another girl, should have got that 1. Don't listen to beauty descriptions here they are never accurate.

Oh well down 160 mangos + door.

Too many strike outs, might go into exile like Yoda at this point.

Royal is the new green sign, consistently sucking if you get the wrong girl.

Mandy was exceptional and haven't had a good experience since she left.

Girls are just not hot anymore. It all started sliding downhill after Believe.

Fruit Cake
09-17-24, 12:09
Mama said latinas are coming to Right Spa, now that would be a trip to to engage 3 SUMS and 4 sums with a Latina Asian combos. Call up right spa to ask when the latinas are working, that'd be kinda cool!

CarlosD3
09-17-24, 12:17
You can bone a Latina in a million places around town. It will only be good if they offer the same level of GFE service as their Asian sisters, complete with rimming, BBBJ and DFK. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Mama said latinas are coming to Right Spa, now that would be a trip to to engage 3 SUMS and 4 sums with a Latina Asian combos. Call up right spa to ask when the latinas are working, that'd be kinda cool!

AnthonyRob
09-17-24, 12:44
I was feeling horny late afternoon and wanted to find a sexy and stylish girl for release. Went to one of my favorite places. The new girl named Lulu was available and looking pretty attractive. I asked for a 60 min session and handed over house fee and tip. She understood what I was looking for.

As soon as I introduce myself she made me feel really comfortable with the GFE kicking in. DFK with lot of touch along with a nice BBBJ in there to tease me big. Lead me going down on her eating her soft clean shaved tasty pussy I had to eat her ass too which she really enjoyed. She returned the favor by eating my balls with a long wet BBBJ eventually turned into 69. We are eating each other's ass, man I can never get enough of this. This continue on for a good time until I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded in her mouth and she continues. My god she's wild. She spills out I pulled her close and we tongued even more.

With some resting time, 2nd round start off as I got rock hard from touch her from the back with my cock on her ass. More DFK, neck kissing with cover go on straight to missionary. I had to hold those beautiful natural tits and looking at her beautiful face while pounding away. Flipped her over for doggy facing the mirror. I'm loving the view and her curvy ass just brought everything out of me unleashing my load on her ass. I was sweating and tired collapsing on the bed with her bring me a cold bottle of water. More cuddling and time was up. Really enjoyed this whole session and time went by fast.

Tom2893
09-17-24, 12:50
Must say, I got just what I wanted. Came in during lunch to find myself enthralled by sexy bombshell Lala. I get her in the room and immediately I'm smitten by her, great tits, nice ass, cute face, perfect in every way, she has a very humble and fun attitude, like she doesn't realize just how hot she is.

Off into the room we go, I take the chance to roam and touch and grab at everything she's got as soon as I help her take off her last few remaining clothes, and for all my trouble I more of her BBBJ. Licks my balls and all, I get her up on the bed and DFK her after a few minutes before making my way down to her delicious pussy and eat it like a 5 course dinner, this girl gets wet as fuck and loves having her pussy beat by my tongue.

By then I'm leaking precum hard so I cover up and grab her by the legs for some Missionary, I'm using her knees like a phone and kissing her legs while I fuck her pussy super hard, she wants more so I turn her on her side and keep fucking her until she has a big O and I finish in the cover, delicious. After we were done she hangs around and chit chats a little until the end, I get dressed and I get a kiss from her before leaving.

Oc Amper
09-17-24, 12:53
Anyone care to take a stab at Plebeian? No idea what or where this is.

Rendezvous to Plebeian.

Pulled fat ass girl mid 30's long sexy black hair.

Nice tits! Great English.

Ok session, started with gf like sensual DFK and I thought I was in for a treat.

Appalled She didn't off Table shower but I don't like asking for obvious services.

It's already a wash at this point but hey, "I'm here might as well get on Ninja even though it's going to give me whiplash".

Atrocious CBJ, Enserio! Yea right. First CBJ in years. I didn't think girls wrapped them' (its 2024).

Am not mandingo but she struggled to DT as I pushed her head into the abyss. No RIM {bummer2 x}.

Main event was decent round of pleasure but lots to be desired.

No 69 offer, I took initiative and munched on that fanny while in K9. Few other positions and then ended legs over shoulder missionary deep into her stomach. {No CIM bummer 3 x}.

She's a sweet girl and all definitely not DDG as everyone described. Once again disappointing trip to Plebeian spa.

Had a chat and bid farewell she hoped to see me again and of course I will not.

On way out saw another girl, should have got that 1. Don't listen to beauty descriptions here they are never accurate.

Oh well down 160 mangos + door.

Too many strike outs, might go into exile like Yoda at this point.

Royal is the new green sign, consistently sucking if you get the wrong girl.

Mandy was exceptional and haven't had a good experience since she left.

Girls are just not hot anymore. It all started sliding downhill after Believe.

Plasma Spray
09-17-24, 14:27
Was ther last Thursday after work-.

Thought that it git raided as there were like 4-5 Sheriff's cruisers in the parking lot.

Waited a bit but no activity j. Or out of the storefront. Drove around past the mex restaurant and saw the uncle LEOs enjoying dinner inside. It took them a while as they were ALL eyeing Royal on the way out.

Waited till the last cruiser left before o came in. Suposed to see Amber but it was not her. Spoke no english. Tried gogle translate but got nowhere. She was pretty enough and went with it.

Thw whole time, she and I had our eyes fixed in the video screen to see if they'd be back. So not entirely enjoyable exprience.

Quincy88
09-17-24, 16:33
Mama said latinas are coming to Right Spa, now that would be a trip to to engage 3 SUMS and 4 sums with a Latina Asian combos. Call up right spa to ask when the latinas are working, that'd be kinda cool!That's right September 27th.

Mr Plumber
09-17-24, 17:39
Lucky 7 Massage is not a new place but new to me. I've spent the last 10 months sticking with my well known women in various locations in OC and LA. One former BW woman is pressing all my buttons at COCO Massage on Monte Vista. Sometimes she'll even bring in her cohort Lina for double the fun. I got nothing to complain about.

So I'm driving in a part of OC I don't visit often and see the Lucky 7 Massage sign tucked into the corner of this long strip mall. Called from the parking lot and a faint voice answered the phone. I ask who's available in 30 minutes and she said "Mae. " Ok, I'll be there soon! The woman at the front desk was much more vocal (loud) so I knew this was not the woman who answered the phone. I told her I'm here to see Mae. She calls out loudly something in Mandarin and Mae walks out and invites me into a curtained room with a sweet smile and her soft voice.

She's dressed like a 20-something but I'd guess her age is 40+. Very lean, A bust line, wearing overalls over her white T. Totally college co-ed appearance. Some light, broken convo but it's enough to lay the groundwork for a nice are&T hour session. Excellent soft massage and light dragging of her well-trimmed finger nails down my back and legs. Love that shit. Some below the waist OTC roaming is graciously permitted while face down. Very good tease on the crack, cock and balls.

The flip yields a nice view of her adorable face. She really is a cutie. Some mutual touch continues the excellent tease. A gentle squeeze of her small, firm lady lumps begets another sweet smile and didn't break her stride working the, now well oiled, cock and balls. Her eyes focused on the Plumber's wrench as it was about to fire a few volley's her way and she knew it. She knew how to handle a throbbing cock. Just the right amount of agitation to keep it intense but not painful (some ladies have no clue on this).

I suggested next time she use her mouth and she didn't say no or yes, just maintained her sweet grin.

60 for the house and the same for Mae. I'll bring a bigger wad next time and see how it goes.

Keep it wet, Boys!

Mr. P.

AlCapone2006
09-17-24, 17:47
Lucky 7 Massage is not a new place but new to me. I've spent the last 10 months sticking with my well known women in various locations in OC and LA. One former BW woman is pressing all my buttons at COCO Massage on Monte Vista. Sometimes she'll even bring in her cohort Lina for double the fun. I got nothing to complain about.

So I'm driving in a part of OC I don't visit often and see the Lucky 7 Massage sign tucked into the corner of this long strip mall. Called from the parking lot and a faint voice answered the phone. I ask who's available in 30 minutes and she said "Mae. " Ok, I'll be there soon! The woman at the front desk was much more vocal (loud) so I knew this was not the woman who answered the phone. I told her I'm here to see Mae. She calls out loudly something in Mandarin and Mae walks out and invites me into a curtained room with a sweet smile and her soft voice.

She's dressed like a 20-something but I'd guess her age is 40+. Very lean, A bust line, wearing overalls over her white T. Totally college co-ed appearance. Some light, broken convo but it's enough to lay the groundwork for a nice are&T hour session. Excellent soft massage and light dragging of her well-trimmed finger nails down my back and legs. Love that shit. Some below the waist OTC roaming is graciously permitted while face down. Very good tease on the crack, cock and balls..That's cheap. Did it include tit show?

AlCapone2006
09-17-24, 17:50
CFS or uncovered?Covered FS. I don't do bb.

AlCapone2006
09-17-24, 18:00
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs

Found them on bedpage. Got a girl named Lisa. She said another girl name Anna was good as she and told me to try next time.

$35 for the door and $$130 for the best ending so far in SA.

Good massage and then the flip. Got my cock washed with her lips and then to my balls. She didn't rim, overall will repeat.

Late 30's. Little plumpy butt but her wet BJ made up for that.

Oc Amper
09-17-24, 18:55

Found them on bedpage. Got a girl named Lisa. She said another girl name Anna was good as she and told me to try next time.

Good massage and then the flip. Got my cock washed with her lips and then to my balls. She didn't rim, overall will repeat.

Late 30's. Little plumpy butt but her wet BJ made up for that.No idea which shop this could be. The link only goes to to top of the body rubs section. Maybe, try including a name of the shop or maybe city and cross streets?

AlCapone2006
09-17-24, 19:14
No idea which shop this could be. The link only goes to to top of the body rubs section. Maybe, try including a name of the shop or maybe city and cross streets?https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-ana-orange/23261943.html

Sorry. It's Sunflower spa.

AlCapone2006
09-17-24, 19:15

Late 30's. Little plumpy butt but her wet BJ made up for that.M.

Talent rotates monthly. So run. Don't walk.

ArizonaLebron
09-17-24, 19:50
Has anyone gone to Green sign recently? There are still girls working there. Not sure how the service is.

Mr Plumber
09-17-24, 20:54
That's cheap. Did it include tit show?Nope. OTC only this first time. I'll update again after the next couple visits.

HolloweenKid
09-17-24, 23:13
You can bone a Latina in a million places around town. It will only be good if they offer the same level of GFE service as their Asian sisters, complete with rimming, BBBJ and DFK. I wouldn't hold your breath.Any young Latinas?

ArtVandalay90
09-17-24, 23:46
You can bone a Latina in a million places around town. It will only be good if they offer the same level of GFE service as their Asian sisters, complete with rimming, BBBJ and DFK. I wouldn't hold your breath.This would be a first if they could pull this off. I've never experienced BB anything at a LMP.

BraveNuPengwin
09-17-24, 23:57
Must say, I got just what I wanted. Came in during lunch to find myself enthralled by sexy bombshell Lala. I get her in the room and immediately I'm smitten by her, great tits, nice ass, cute face, perfect in every way, she has a very humble and fun attitude, like she doesn't realize just how hot she is.

Off into the room we go, I take the chance to roam and touch and grab at everything she's got as soon as I help her take off her last few remaining clothes, and for all my trouble I more of her BBBJ. Licks my balls and all, I get her up on the bed and DFK her after a few minutes before making my way down to her delicious pussy and eat it like a 5 course dinner, this girl gets wet as fuck and loves having her pussy beat by my tongue.

By then I'm leaking precum hard so I cover up and grab her by the legs for some Missionary, I'm using her knees like a phone and kissing her legs while I fuck her pussy super hard, she wants more so I turn her on her side and keep fucking her until she has a big O and I finish in the cover, delicious. After we were done she hangs around and chit chats a little until the end, I get dressed and I get a kiss from her before leaving.Is this in Bellflower? Not OC?

BraveNuPengwin
09-18-24, 00:13
This would be a first if they could pull this off. I've never experienced BB anything at a LMP.Latinas will be 35+ = no dfk, no rim, no bbj, no cim, not putting your shoes on, and are going to want 300 for Carl's Jr. Starfish marital missionary like the whales at Angel spa.

I highly doubt they will get young Latina hotties unless they are importing them. Who knows. Wait and see, rice and beans sounds great though (I can see the queue now for Orange chicken and tacos al pastor menagez).

I don't see it being plausible, why hasn't it been done before? I been to a spot before that did but it never works. Latinas are best in Latin American countries (Hollywood syndrome is real). Drama waiting to unfold. These girls are cut throat and it's business. Too much drama I reckon. The Chinese extinguished the Viet Bordes so I can't see why they would want to share with the Latinas.

Times they are a changin'.

Fuzion
09-18-24, 09:58
Suki is petite 5'0" 23 yrs natural D's with beautiful erasers. Chinese face, small nose, full lips. Beautiful Latina body with that hourglass figure and big, round tushy (maybe a little chunky). Shaved kitty. Knows all the essential English words. I asked her for the massage after we play.

DFK with lots of hugging and feeling. Kissing and circular licking, working her way down to the boys. BLS and taking her time while looking into my eyes making sure I was enjoying the show. She had me lay down on the table for BBBJ. On went the raincoat for CFS. Forward cowgirl started slow (kitty tight) but she speeded up with Chinese squats. She knows some stuff. She asked me to please her missionary. Started slow and easy and had her begging. Fast with smacking sounds. She put both legs up, knees to tits. Loud smacking noises probably heard down the street. Went K9 (had to see that beautiful behind). Finished BBBJTCIM. Hot towel cleanup. Good back massage with massaging my neck and head. She is good.Anyone know if this is the same Suki from Nature / Green Sign? Read a few review of tits and sounds spot on. If yes then pretty sure they're fake. Very nice tits though.

Qeast
09-18-24, 11:31
Mama said latinas are coming to Right Spa, now that would be a trip to to engage 3 SUMS and 4 sums with a Latina Asian combos. Call up right spa to ask when the latinas are working, that'd be kinda cool!Once upon a time, K-AMPs used to have both K-RAs and L-RAs, so I can see the possability. I've just never seen it in a C-AMP yet.

MMS Monica / Skypark had L-RAs who provided almost as well as the K-staff; but she was very picky as to who she allowed onto the team.

We shall see.

Qeast
09-18-24, 11:58
For those sharing TRs, include updated tipping info (please).

Ex: I read a fresh report on an MP where someone states they tipped 200; the previous most recent review on that same shop in which a tip is mentioned (dated July2024) states tips of 120/140; but in between now and then, there are many, many TRs with no info on the tip provided at all. Are the RAs at this particular shop are getting so much business they feel they can extract extra gratuities; or is this most recent reporter just feeling generous. It is hard to figure out the trajectory of things without info. The info would help us all. TIA

MrGeorge
09-18-24, 12:58
Pre covid I would hit up Lucky Pavillion on my way home from work all the time. Jenny was there then and always gave a great BBBJ but never let me put it in her. Sounds like it might be different now which is promising. There was one older lady that would let me put it in bareback and finish inside. I went there two weeks ago and didn't get Jenny, and got put in that tiny room to the right of the side door and had a fairly nice time, but it was cramped and she'd only let me put the tip in and I really don't like condoms and the one she offered wouldn't have fit anyway. The BBFS Kgirls in LA are incredible. I'm spoiled up here in LA (and my yearly trips to the Philippines) but I'm in OC often and would love to find a good spot there. Anyway, thanks for the good info and I'll continue my search.

AzLionsFan01
09-18-24, 14:36
Going to keep this short and sweet.

Stopped by Spa Royal this morning and was greeted by Angela at the door.

If you like them taller with DD's, she is your gal. Paid the house for an hour and was led back to the room.

Laid the tip on the table and she immediately started rubbing my junk and asked if I wanted a table shower.

Hell yes! Helped me undress and went back for some slip and slide with some good BBBJ for good measure.

Back to the room and she asked if I wanted to taste her pussy. She has a good body and those DD's although man made, felt good on my body as we 69'd.

Her BBBJ technique is good, not so good at DT, but made a good try. She asked which position did I want to start, I chose CG, on went the cover and here come those tits in my face.

Nice movement and pretty tight and wet. Switched to miss, then went doggie. I started playing with her starfish and she asked if I liked. I said yes and she said for extra I could hit it.

I didn't bring any extra, so it was just my thumb plugging it while I finished off in the bag doggie.

She helped clean me up and got my bottle of water. It was a good stop and I may be back to take her up on the rear entry.

TradingFavs714
09-18-24, 16:38
Stopped by Right to see the new talent. And who would greet me but Yaya.

I was like oh. THE Yaya. Looks wise she's maybe a 6-7, okay body but a great 10 for personality and kinkyness.

5 for hhr and 1. 4 damage (she didn't even collect until the end).

She gives a basic massage and let me play with her kitty. Really love her moaning.

She kissed up and down my back and played with Jr a bit. Then I arched my ass up a bit and she gave me an awesome rim job.

She left to get a rubber. Came back got on her knees and gave me an amazing BBJ. DTing multiple times.

We started off missionary. To doggy and this was where I remember some of you mentioning Greek. Haha I slowly pressed my thumb over asshole.

Asking her if she likes it there as I slowly fuck her doggy. She had me pull out and she guided my cock into her ass. We went on and she wanted more so she laid prone.

She was so tight and got louder. I don't think she can handle more and said she was hungry.

Pulled off the cover and finished me off with CIM BBJ. Gave me a grin and open her mouth to show she swallowed.

So dirty and fun. Haha she wanted more of my money and ask me to comeback the next day.

Very fun experience with Yaya.

JorPedrero01
09-18-24, 16:49
Does any one have any reviews on this place? Its on Chapman.

Tom2893
09-18-24, 17:09
When I went over last week I was able to get me a session with Lulu, she was a pretty regular looking Asian girl, she had a good body, some ok tits, regular ass, she worked fine for me so I paid for the time and then we went on to the back room where we had some good fun, she asked me to practically get naked and then I hopped on the table where she massaged me good first.

When she was done working out the back with that legit rub she had me flip over and she noticed that I was getting hard, she asked me if I was ready and then she removed the towel and jerked me off, she had a good grip and steady pace on that cock, then she got a rubber on me and sucked my cock, she was good, I liked how she used her tongue all around my shaft, I had my hand on her ass and then she got naked, she got on table where I fucked pretty good, I had her on Mish first, she was tight and after that she wanted doggy, I started pounding that ass from the back while I reached around for those tits, she had me going, her ass felt good as I pounded her, when I came I pulled out and came in the rubber, then I tossed out before getting my shit ready and heading for the door, overall I would say it was a good time.

Likndikit
09-18-24, 19:32
Does any one have any reviews on this place? Its on Chapman.Amy is a trip. 45 and cute. No FS but a fun happy ending. There's a part time girl that's fun too. Can't remember her name. Just a jack shack.

Taws6
09-18-24, 19:40
MMS Monica / Skypark had L-RAs who provided almost as well as the K-staff;Wow, Skypark, that is a blast from the past, loved Skypark location, easy parking, easy to walk around to a different building without attracting any attention. Too bad that ship has sailed.

Danm Irvine.

Surfaboy
09-19-24, 01:00
For those sharing TRs, include updated tipping info (please).

Ex: I read a fresh report on an MP where someone states they tipped 200; the previous most recent review on that same shop in which a tip is mentioned (dated July2024) states tips of 120/140; but in between now and then, there are many, many TRs with no info on the tip provided at all. Are the RAs at this particular shop are getting so much business they feel they can extract extra gratuities; or is this most recent reporter just feeling generous. It is hard to figure out the trajectory of things without info. The info would help us all. TIABecause most of them are shills. From shills accounts and mongers that have been asked to shill the spot.

RuffRidah1978
09-19-24, 01:30
Because most of them are shills. From shills accounts and mongers that have been asked to shill the spot.Calling someone shills, seems so wrong. Some folks tip the fair market value, some will low ball. And then there's those who tip higher. It all depends on the quality of the service they were given and at times the connection they feel with the providers. I myself have tipped per market value and at a higher value. It all depends. Some folks brag when they tipped higher than normal. I myself would rather say I tipped them good when I do tip more.

Jhadiib
09-19-24, 09:54
I pulled out and came in the rubber.Am I right?

Oc Amper
09-19-24, 14:25
Calling someone shills, seems so wrong. Some folks tip the fair market value, some will low ball. And then there's those who tip higher. It all depends on the quality of the service they were given and at times the connection they feel with the providers. I myself have tipped per market value and at a higher value. It all depends. Some folks brag when they tipped higher than normal. I myself would rather say I tipped them good when I do tip more.Like RuffRidah says, tipping can be all over the place, probably similar to tipping a restaurant server. At a restaurant, some of us will tip the customary 18-20% without thinking about it. Some, maybe because one is more needy, kids made a huge mess, asked too any special requests, etc, we might give higher than customary.

Same goes with tipping girls. We might tip what we feel is customary, maybe she convinced us of a special connection, some of us might tip, "Hazard Pay", we are rougher, we are bigger in body size, or just bigger down there. Maybe we took longer.

It can be, we know this is a shitty job, and maybe we are in a good place in life with more expendable $$, and don't mind sharing it with someone doing such a shitty job.

Others, might be trying to connect with the hope of seeing outside the shop, maybe even get freebies.

I know I've tipped a little extra, because the girl felt so out of my league, but her great acting convinced me we are definitely equals.

It can be any reason.

Surfaboy
09-19-24, 15:34
Calling someone shills, seems so wrong. Some folks tip the fair market value, some will low ball. And then there's those who tip higher. It all depends on the quality of the service they were given and at times the connection they feel with the providers. I myself have tipped per market value and at a higher value. It all depends. Some folks brag when they tipped higher than normal. I myself would rather say I tipped them good when I do tip more.My fault by responding with a tangent. I wasn't calling them shills based on the tip reported. Just saying the majority reports are shills.

TheVudu
09-19-24, 15:34
HE only. There are late 20's and 30's techs here. Went for 45 minutes. MMS (Fiona) started massage which was as good as a legit massage place. She is very petite, 30's and does back walking which was awesome. Then she tagged in Ada who is skinny and looks like late 20's. Both were thin with cute faces. However, Ada didn't want to take off her shirt. Both wore normal clothing, tight jeans. After the flip the lights were turned down super low. Jackhammer finish, not slow and sensual at all. I might try again to see if any of the other girls are any good. YMMV.

OrangeCreampie
09-19-24, 19:47
I had a fantastic time with Emili. She is not an asian girl. She is a mid 20's Latina girl. Curved body with very nice ass. When I saw her at Right today, I took the chance.

Once we entered the room and I began to undress, she immediately removed her top.

I joined her on the table, touching and caressing her soft skin. The LFKs came naturally, but I was slightly impatient. She was on her back soon afterwards, and as I made my way down, she removed her bra. I continued my journey to her nether when she took off her dress, revealing that she hadn't been wearing panties. If I had known she wasn't wearing them earlier.

I teased her thighs before commencing in DATY. She held back her moans until she truly got into it. As I dined, she complimented me, squirmed, and thrusted her kitty into my face. My hands roamed everywhere: there was so much of her chest and thighs to grab. When I hit a certain spot, she lifted her body off the table, and I snuck my hands underneath to settle on her cheeks. Eventually, she let loose and finished for the first time. It felt as if my sense of taste was heightened because her juices were so sweet. Slightly out of breath, she yelled, "Let me return the favor. " I wasn't going to stop her.

She initiated a BBBJ, BLS, and HJ combo that you would expect in porn. Both her mouth and her hands were doing serious work. It was sloppy, and the sensation was unreal. Now that I was quickly at attention, I had to ask her to slow down. Following a brief pause and discussing whether I wanted to pop via BBBJ or CFS, she picked up the pace again. We applied the cover. Then, she got on top and grinded our privates together. I somehow became even more ready to get things going. She lowered herself onto me, hanging her hair around my head and her boobs in my face. She rocked up and down, gyrated from side to side, and threw in some more gyrations for a while after I was done. That was the dream: pretty girl, smiles, boobs, thighs, ass, everything. Damn.

We cleaned up before I dressed. We made out again before I was on my way. I went to Right for Asian girls but tried a Latina girl. LOL, excellent experience. They always bring surprises. Recommend.

Fruit Cake
09-19-24, 23:29
Ok, ok. Right Spa has a Latina, let's see if she participates with the Asian girls, now that I want to see and TRY!

Fruit Cake
09-19-24, 23:31
I-Beauty in Bellflower Sophia reminds me of Lisa from Right spa, go figure.

Donvu69
09-20-24, 00:41
Japan. Prices range. I got as low as $80 for a street girl to as high as $300 for 3 pops / 2 hours from a verified JAV star. Osaka has an awesome red light district as well.

Hong Kong. Look up the King Hing building. It's literally a 12 story building that you go around and knock on doors and beautiful girls open the door and you can fuck them. Some as cheap as $50. Don't know about mainland China, couldn't get a valid Visa in time.For Hong Kong, I assume it's bring your own condom?

Faceless1
09-20-24, 01:59
I-Beauty in Bellflower Sophia reminds me of Lisa from Right spa, go figure.They are not the same person though, I had them both beforeI personally choose sophia, but each of their own.

Donvu69
09-20-24, 10:28

Hong Kong. Look up the King Hing building. It's literally a 12 story building that you go around and knock on doors and beautiful girls open the door and you can fuck them. Some as cheap as $50. Don't know about mainland China, couldn't get a valid Visa in time.Bring your own condom for Hong Kong I assume?

Big Zhang Mang
09-20-24, 11:48

Hong Kong. Look up the King Hing building. It's literally a 12 story building that you go around and knock on doors and beautiful girls open the door and you can fuck them. Some as cheap as $50. Don't know about mainland China, couldn't get a valid Visa in time.It's legal in Singapore of all places. The quality / price of providers is in tiers like every other place. Due to the exchange rate, we get about a 30% discount from our prices here.

Faceless1
09-20-24, 12:18

Hong Kong. Look up the King Hing building. It's literally a 12 story building that you go around and knock on doors and beautiful girls open the door and you can fuck them. Some as cheap as $50. Don't know about mainland China, couldn't get a valid Visa in time.Singapore red light district is a bit on the higher side compare to neighboring countries. But the girls are solid, basically USD price at anywhere but Cali. So around 3 benji for great time 2 for a good time.

RuffRidah1978
09-20-24, 12:37
Am I right?When I'm to lazy to write my erotic adventures I write like that.

FarFarAway
09-20-24, 14:57
Japan. Prices range. I got as low as $80 for a street girl to as high as $300 for 3 pops / 2 hours from a verified JAV star. Osaka has an awesome red light district as well.It has been a couple of decades since I traveled in Japan, but back then I heard that the chances of a foreigner to score w / an authentic local were nil. They have a very dim view of gaijin, and the real Japanese girls were for real Japanese men only. You might find some other Asian nationalities working as pros, however.

The prospect was so negative, I didn't even try it.

Grimmy23
09-20-24, 16:20
It has been a couple of decades since I traveled in Japan, but back then I heard that the chances of a foreigner to score w / an authentic local were nil. They have a very dim view of gaijin, and the real Japanese girls were for real Japanese men only. You might find some other Asian nationalities working as pros, however.

The prospect was so negative, I didn't even try it.Up until 2016 I was making 3-4 trips a year to Japan among other Asian countries. There are options there for gaijin but you have to know where to look. Some but not all pink salons will take gaijin. Pink salons are basically blowjob bars. I found them to be a lot of fun, and they're relatively inexpensive. Half an hour of making out, feeling her up utc, pulling her clothes off, and BBBJ for $50-60. Some of them will do a 30 minute session of BBBJ with three different girls for 10 minutes each. Most Ona Kurabu take gaijin now. Years ago Ona Kurabo were "masturbation clubs" where you paid money to jack off in front of one or more girls sitting on a couch fully clothed, but they're not like that anymore. They actually meet you in a love hotel now and give HJ and BJ. And most of the delivery health will service foreigners, though those are usually pricey. Things like soaplands are very, very hard to get into for gaijin. So there's fun to be had over there for sure, and some of it is affordable fun. I'd give anything for a pink salon equivalent over here. I miss those days.

PopcornLover50
09-20-24, 20:24
Reading all the recent reviews craving for Latinas made me interested in finding me a big booty, thick, voluptuous talent.

Stopped by Royal today and met Angela. She's Chinese, but has the body of a Latina.

Angela is absolutely beautiful. She's roughly 5'8 with a body full of wonderful curves. She's also got a magnificent pair of golden globes on her chest that look absolutely delightful to squeeze. She's very cute and looks like she's in her late 20's early 30's. Her rack is amazing. They look and feel fantastic. Furthermore, she's got a voluptuous booty-licious behind that you just want to grab and stick your cock into.

We went through all the the usual positions and services.

BBBJ, Mish, CG, RCG, DATY, DATO, CIM and the entire fucking alphabet of acronyms.

Dropped to her knees for BBBJ a couple minutes after I walked in the room (we were busy kissing and making or otherwise I'm certain my cock would have been in her mouth straight away. She also has a wonderful BBBJ technique with that tongue slipping all around my head and shaft. She had me relax and went to work on me again and gave me the most wonderful, luxurious BBBJ imaginable. Eye contact with cute one-eye winks as she swallowed me down, just truly a plethora of pleasure.

I also found out Greek is on her menu for an additional $100. I rarely meet Greek providers here and had a huge craving for Greek yogurt, so I tossed her the extra benji and we were off to the races. Based off of the pounding I gave her hershey highway. I got to say she can really take it like a champ and has a fantastic attitude and really aims to please.

We then swapped to mish and went through a couple different positions. She started to straddle me but I pulled her up, kissed her deeply and rolled her onto her back and kissed my way across her breasts and belly and down to her sweet spot. Her face lit up again when she saw my intentions and she spread her legs and held my hair through her fingers while I went down on her. She was very responsive and allowed me full and willing access to her flower. I held her hips in the air and fucked her as hard as I could. Her kitty was gripping the heck out of my cock and I could feel her get wetter and I just kept fucking her hard. After a few minutes inside that squishy kitty and I could not hold out and I shot hard and deep inside the cover- which put her over the top and she had a massive orgasm, clenching my shaft as she came.

She said she's there until end of the month. Will definitely come back for a repeat session!!

Throwaway3602
09-20-24, 21:39
It has been a couple of decades since I traveled in Japan, but back then I heard that the chances of a foreigner to score w / an authentic local were nil. They have a very dim view of gaijin, and the real Japanese girls were for real Japanese men only. You might find some other Asian nationalities working as pros, however.

The prospect was so negative, I didn't even try it.In Tokyo the street scene was dead for foreigners. There are thousands of sex workers standing around in various outfits, school girl, nurse, anime, etc. , but they would barely make eye contact with you. On the flip side, in Osaka's RLD, Tobita Shinchi, it's more like a Euro RLD where girls are in their assigned buildings and you walk past and browse them. I would say roughly half of the girls in this area (maybe 300 women total so 150) were willing to go with foreigners. They would either wave at you or look away and that was your sign if they'd see you or not. If you asked a girl if they'd see you and they don't they are very polite about it "ah no, sorry" with a smile.

Now for escorts, there are quite a few resources for seeing Japanese girls as a foreigner. Tokyo Hentai Club was my favorite (although the most expensive) but it is exclusively catered to foreigners. Everything is in English, most of the girls speak great English, and it was the easiest way to find authentic JAV porn stars as a foreigner. I used their service 3 times and the girls meet you at a love hotel of your choosing which was a blast to be inside.

There are also a ton of soapies that cater to foreigners. All the info on the sister site internationsexguide is GREAT and that's literally how I found all my info and I highly suggest you go browse there regardless whether you're going to travel or not. The stories are great and the rest of the world has it so figured out compared to America's awful prostitution system.

I don't want to clutter this thread any further with non OC massage posts, so I'll just finish up the two other questions I saw:

Hong Kong. Yes brought my own condom but I always do.

Singapore. Yeah I see now that they have a decent RLD scene, reminds me a bit of Hong Kong. The prices don't seem great though with all the awesome choices to the North, South, and East.

SneakyAsian
09-20-24, 21:48
I had a fantastic time with Emili. She is not an asian girl. She is a mid 20's Latina girl. Curved body with very nice ass. When I saw her at Right today, I took the chance.
Is this latina petite. Been looking for a petite Latina like forever. I don't want to call any LMP / FS anymore. They don't know what petite means and when I get there get there they LIED. You get a phat Latina, very thick huge ass probably BBL.

As an average asian. I completely disappeared with those like of woman.

Sourdino8
09-21-24, 00:34
Anyone know if this is the same Suki from Nature / Green Sign? Read a few review of tits and sounds spot on. If yes then pretty sure they're fake. Very nice tits though.They are not the same, suki at angela not even close to green.

Mr Plumber
09-21-24, 11:29
Up until 2016 I was making 3-4 trips a year to Japan among other Asian countries. There are options there for gaijin but you have to know where to look. Some but not all pink salons will take gaijin. Pink salons are basically blowjob bars. I found them to be a lot of fun, and they're relatively inexpensive. Half an hour of making out, feeling her up utc, pulling her clothes off, and BBBJ for $50-60. Some of them will do a 30 minute session of BBBJ with three different girls for 10 minutes each. Most Ona Kurabu take gaijin now. Years ago Ona Kurabo were "masturbation clubs" where you paid money to jack off in front of one or more girls sitting on a couch fully clothed, but they're not like that anymore. They actually meet you in a love hotel now and give HJ and BJ. And most of the delivery health will service foreigners, though those are usually pricey. Things like soaplands are very, very hard to get into for gaijin. So there's fun to be had over there for sure, and some of it is affordable fun. I'd give anything for a pink salon equivalent over here. I miss those days.Long ago, maybe in the 1990's, I read loads about a Tokyo place called 29 Seiki or something similar. Gaijin friendly if entering with a Japanese 'host. ' Essentially a BJ bar vibe. No photos or videos, only stories of those who partook. Sounded like a place I'd like to visit. Oh well. If that's what I seek it's back to Thailand for me!

BraveNuPengwin
09-21-24, 16:03
Is this latina petite. Been looking for a petite Latina like forever. I don't want to call any LMP / FS anymore. They don't know what petite means and when I get there get there they LIED. You get a phat Latina, very thick huge ass probably BBL.

As an average asian. I completely disappeared with those like of woman.I am too intrigued, especially since report says DFK and BBJ included. I will try and see her if possible. As far as looks, always misconstrued and embellished. I wouldn't believe the mamasan as I wouldn't believe peoples posts on here. Most reports are buttered up. Also some guys have substantially lower standards for looks & service than myself or others. YMMV.

rcyyan
09-21-24, 17:43
Pre covid I would hit up Lucky Pavillion on my way home from work all the time. Jenny was there then and always gave a great BBBJ but never let me put it in her. Sounds like it might be different now which is promising. There was one older lady that would let me put it in bareback and finish inside. I went there two weeks ago and didn't get Jenny, and got put in that tiny room to the right of the side door and had a fairly nice time, but it was cramped and she'd only let me put the tip in and I really don't like condoms and the one she offered wouldn't have fit anyway. The BBFS Kgirls in LA are incredible. I'm spoiled up here in LA (and my yearly trips to the Philippines) but I'm in OC often and would love to find a good spot there. Anyway, thanks for the good info and I'll continue my search.To be transparent. I'm a clean cut middle aged Asian American with a dad bod and have had luck getting extras from the ladies at AMP (working the gals with daddy issues. LOL). So keep in mind that YMMV.

Yaya at Right offers bb everything (bbj, BBFS and bb greek). Last time I was there she let me nut in her at $$. All started when she tried to put the wrapper on after bbj and I told her that we need to save the environment, so let's save the condom for someone else. Got a laugh out of her and she mounted me au naturale. So if you really need to know BB CG, Mish, Doggie with Greek Mish and Doggie.

She's leaving on the 23rd, so hurry and try your luck before she goes. She's from NY and won't be back until next year.

No upscale for me, but I tipped a little extra for 45 min. (. 5 all in bb. Normally $$. 2).

Note: Personal preference 45 min. Usually takes me that long and well worth not being rushed. Hate hearing the dreaded knock at 25 minutes when going in for hhr.

RedRoddddd
09-21-24, 20:45
Bring your own condom for Hong Kong I assume?Their condoms are so small!

Chinese girls want to charge you extra.

Secretly horney Japanese girls gave me 2 thumbs up.

RBFSyndrome
09-21-24, 23:48
Hmm it seems majority of the posts these days are about FS. Am I the only one that likes a good ol tease & HE?

If anyone's got the latest scoop on some nice azn ladies with good natty D melons with good tease and HE, lmk.

Also seeking the latest scoop on manscaping spots for shave and / or wax with finish if possible with the above qualities. Preferably not 7 days spa since I've been there already.

Thanks in advance.

The last shaving spot I tried was some younger girl with her own spot who did an ok job but HE was so poor I forgot about it already.

Fruit Cake
09-21-24, 23:56
How many of you Boned Yaya with out a condom #1 door and #2 door openings? ? Is right spa still the same quicky service, with 2 or 3 ladies slobbering for you?

BraveNuPengwin
09-22-24, 00:34
How many of you Boned Yaya with out a condom #1 door and #2 door openings? ? Is right spa still the same quicky service, with 2 or 3 ladies slobbering for you?I pounded her derriere no Jimmy (heat of the moment), nervously went down and got tested 4 weeks after 😂 I then returned and pounded her peach cobbler once again with Jimmy on round 2. Didn't contract anything I didn't already have 😂_Negative_. Third time she wasn't as enthusiastic and wanted extra mangos for her fanny. I think she's burned out, poor girl, she is still a Rockstar in my book (not sure if I'll go for 4th. Maybe she is the only bbj, rim, greek, cimws around) . Much love. I wouldn't pound any rusty clamshell no rubber, I know a lot of my contemporaries on here bb ladies of the night on regular (kudos to you). There's always exceptions Colombiana why Peruvian cocaine crazed threesomes for example.

{Russian Roulette} not that I mind having a chinamen son but I don't know how I'd tell him his mom is a wh0 re.