PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Overnight

Hoballer
06-09-24, 19:16
Went through late after 2 am on Saturday on my way home. Counted 30 SWs out from Everspring to 145th, the largest concentrations between 100-103rd, smattering at 107th and scattered in the usual spots from Lowe's to 137th. The entire scene out there seemed mellow, not a lot of guys out there doing the rounds from what I could tell. While at a stop sign near 127th, a short brown-haired spinner WSW in a thong approached me and I'd realized I'd talked to her at least three or four times before over the past two years, looks a lot like adult film star Jane Wilde to me, of course I already knew she was a no-go on bare services. The interesting part is that she literally begged me for a date, said she had "amazing" thin condoms which feel great along with a "nice private room" and would offer me the best time she knew how to offer. Of course I declined and she leaned-in and asked me to reconsider and come back to pick her up after I had some time to think about it. Everytime I've talked to her in the past she's always really nice along with a bit of humor but on this night she seemed straight-up desperate. As I drove down 137th there were quite a few SWs standing in the street, most not to my liking, and a thickish blonde got really close to my still-moving vehicle and yelled, "hey, COME HERE! It all felt rather desperate out there at that time.

Farther down south of 95th I ran into an old-time SW named Lisa, some of you old-timers might remember her. I haven't seen her since about 2019. She's about 5'8', former stripper who fell into heavy drugs, used to be a decent looker with a great body and a good time. She remembered me and called me over, I didn't recognize her at all. Missing teeth, talking a thousand miles an hour, weird bright white blonde wig, forest green camo trousers. It was rather interesting catching-up, but I declined a date.