PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

Old Chinese Guy
05-16-16, 21:45
Anybody got contact info for Kimberly? I've called her number ending in 5067 several times this evening w / o response.That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.

MacRobby
05-16-16, 22:35
That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.I been trying to catch up with her also, on the advice of a friend. I saw her rounding a corner onto Carey on Sunday, but she then disappeared within seconds. Haven't seen her otherwise.

HcLine
05-16-16, 22:58
Be careful with Becky. I reported she had a nasty absess on her right thigh awhile back that smelled when she got in the car. I took her to the rofo and dropped her off with an excuse and 20. Saw her strolling near the FD and she was limping and favoring that right leg. Be cautious friends. A few minutes later I spotted a cute, blonde, spinner heading up towards the uhaul. When I got turned back around she'd been scooped!!

Masonm
05-16-16, 23:29
I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short with this one. Last I heard she and her LF BF Mike were at Motel 6 off Nursery. That seems to have changed. Any intel on current conditions much appreciated.

Lax.She's back in Brooklyn. Saw her and worthless leech of bf in store off Patapsko. I guess he's not supposed to know she dated me because she motioned to not say anything to her. I think she does a lot of business on the side, thank god. She's put on a lot of weight and the purple hair looks pretty awful. Looks like she partially shaved her head. Wish she were still tricking.

Laxxx
05-16-16, 23:42
Be careful with Becky. I reported she had a nasty absess on her right thigh awhile back that smelled when she got in the car. I took her to the rofo and dropped her off with an excuse and 20. Saw her strolling near the FD and she was limping and favoring that right leg. Be cautious friends. A few minutes later I spotted a cute, blonde, spinner heading up towards the uhaul. When I got turned back around she'd been scooped!!Thanks for the intel. I have seen her strolling and just drove on by thanks to you.

Kings
05-17-16, 06:26
That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.I saw her late Saturday night, early Sunday morning.

Masonm
05-17-16, 07:29
She's back in Brooklyn. Saw her and worthless leech of bf in store off Patapsko. I guess he's not supposed to know she dated me because she motioned to not say anything to her. I think she does a lot of business on the side, thank god. She's put on a lot of weight and the purple hair looks pretty awful. Looks like she partially shaved her head. Wish she were still tricking.PMs from other forum members indicate that she and loser husband will rob and blackmail her clients, and that there are health concerns. I guess I dodged a bullet.

Daedelus
05-17-16, 09:08
PMs from other forum members indicate that she and loser husband will rob and blackmail her clients, and that there are health concerns. I guess I dodged a bullet.Do you mind PM'ing me with specifics? Anna is one of my favorites. A really sweet girl who deserves better than the life she's chosen for herself.

LibidoLuvr
05-17-16, 09:16
Be careful with Becky. I reported she had a nasty absess on her right thigh awhile back that smelled when she got in the car. I took her to the rofo and dropped her off with an excuse and 20. Saw her strolling near the FD and she was limping and favoring that right leg. Be cautious friends. A few minutes later I spotted a cute, blonde, spinner heading up towards the uhaul. When I got turned back around she'd been scooped!!I've seen becky a few times on walking on wash blvd. And have dated her but, everytime I see her now. She looks like she is high as a kite, but the blonde you saw her name is Tara I've dated her once or twice good girl. Great skills. Her number is no longer working that I had.

Forddiesel06
05-17-16, 09:26
She's back in Brooklyn. Saw her and worthless leech of bf in store off Patapsko. I guess he's not supposed to know she dated me because she motioned to not say anything to her. I think she does a lot of business on the side, thank god. She's put on a lot of weight and the purple hair looks pretty awful. Looks like she partially shaved her head. Wish she were still tricking.She runs an ad up on whatsyourprice.com.

Its still active, she put her prices a little higher than the SW rate. The mic work still good. Last I seen her was about 2 months ago in the extended stay in gb.

Funny Money
05-17-16, 10:18
I visited the loop around noon Sunday looking for Kimberly, she had texted me earlier that day from a diff number, but had gone radio silent. But I saw a brunette, skinny, wearing a pink hoodie, with a dark navy shirt and blue jeans, at the circle. I picked her up and she told me her name was Tiffany. We agreed on standard rate for mic work and went to her spot. She didn't stop once and her skills were okay. Not the best but not terrible, and she caught. So it was okay. But didn't get to meet up with Kimberly or Kandii, which was disappointing.

BigPappay
05-17-16, 13:51
Who in the sam hill is the elephant lady LOL.You'll know her when you see her! Looks similar to the main character of the movie MASK, except SHE's black!!

Norman2759
05-17-16, 14:03
FWIW, I've been able to contact Kimberly at her regular number since yesterday. As OCG says, lately she's only been able to take calls, can't receive texts. And thanks to CLS for providing me the original contact. As always, try to be good to Kimberly and all the other ladies here. Norm.

That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.

Mkill
05-17-16, 15:48
You'll know her when you see her! Looks similar to the main character of the movie MASK, except SHE's black!!Is she mixed / spanish looking?

Laxxx
05-17-16, 18:07
PMs from other forum members indicate that she and loser husband will rob and blackmail her clients, and that there are health concerns. I guess I dodged a bullet.Blackmail is a Federal crime. Amber and Mike vs. The FBI? Really?

Thundra89
05-17-16, 22:12
Met Christina a couple of weeks ago at Payson and wilkens. 30 yo WSW BBW very curvy nice bod in my opinion. Used to live in Glen Burnie now lives out on Lombard st.

Said she recently got back on the streets. Took her to my spot out by UMBC half and half for. 5 very nice experience.

So nice that I repeated a week and half later. Called her when I was free and we headed out to Tim's paid her the same for half and half GFE.

This experience was like NO OTHER Not even the early days with my wife was like this. We made out together and cuddled and hugged besides the usual BBBJ and Intercourse.

She REALLY NEEDS NEW CLIENTS.

So if you guys want to meet with her send me a ring.

She doesn't date black guys sorry.

But anyway TREAT HER GOOD.

DO NOT LET THIS ONE GET AWAY.

Pics coming soon.

Member #5646
05-18-16, 00:06
Yesterday I was on search of Summer, I drove thru her usual route for couple hours, but nada, not even the scumbag she calls BF. I was about to abort mission since there was only zombie like providers out there, nothing I would try. It was already 20:30 when passing next to the church I saw one that caught my eye, her name is Chelsey, 23 yo, redish hair, very young looking, pretty eyes, small cups, nice booty, civi looking. We spend time together at my spot, superb experience with her, unfortunately she doesn't have a phone, hope to repit soon!!

Checkumout
05-18-16, 09:04
Blackmail is a Federal crime. Amber and Mike vs. The FBI? Really?Any pics of this Amber there are so many Ambers out there.

EasyLuvr
05-18-16, 10:27
Anyone with intel on this one please send my way. Love petite ones. She sounds worth it.

raBBitRabbit, I've dated her 4 or 5 times and while she's not a spring chicken, her body is tight. No boobs to speak of but nice eraser nipples and she likes to have them sucked. Only negative is the scarring on her forearms from her addiction. You can almost always find her around that corner, Gilmor and Wilkens.

BigPappay
05-18-16, 11:08
Yesterday I was on search of Summer, I drove thru her usual route for couple hours, but nada, not even the scumbag she calls BF. I was about to abort mission since there was only zombie like providers out there, nothing I would try. It was already 20:30 when passing next to the church I saw one that caught my eye, her name is Chelsey, 23 yo, redish hair, very young looking, pretty eyes, small cups, nice booty, civi looking. We spend time together at my spot, superb experience with her, unfortunately she doesn't have a phone, hope to repit soon!!FYI the new number she gave me rang the and went to voice mail. Didn't leave message. I'll try it again this weekend and get back to ya. BP.

AceKing88
05-18-16, 11:12
Conkling is pretty packed today. Stopped over to see Natalie this full GFE BJ, doggy and mish for the finish, Wasn't quite satisfied went for seconds ran into Brooklyn and Fee at the BP. Haven't seen Brooklyn since our session at the notel last year took her to my spot for CBJ stand up doggy, mish, cowgirl back to stand up doggy with one leg up on the bed. I'm good on this hump day have a safe weekend folks as always be safe.

Krasner
05-18-16, 11:22
BP is getting too pricey and too trashy and CL seems to be absolutely nothing but spam and guys now, so I'm trying to hit the SW scene more, but with all the heat, robberies, etc. , I'm not really trying to date anyone with a contact.

I see a lot of guys up here have #s, but most I've pmed, aren't willing to share. I've got solid post history and those I've pmed with know I trade good info.

So, anyone out there willing to share the # for a fully-willing, WSW, with good service? I'd be willing to trade UTR or CL girls.

Thanks in advance!

Ken.

Klove48
05-18-16, 12:48
Was cruising thru BP the other night on 5th, when I noticed an seemingly attractive BSW, standing in the street. She kind of caught me off guard, she was about 5'6", nice athletic looking body with braids in think. I did a quick spin around the block, but when I returned some other lucky degenerate, had grabbed her up. Does anyone know whom I am speaking of. I don't see too many BSW in BP especially attractive ones. Any info would be appreciated. Peace.

AceKing88
05-18-16, 13:16
BP is getting too pricey and too trashy and CL seems to be absolutely nothing but spam and guys now, so I'm trying to hit the SW scene more, but with all the heat, robberies, etc. , I'm not really trying to date anyone with a contact.i have a few I just ask for a trade if not no problem you good for them.they highlandtown girls if your unterstef

I see a lot of guys up here have #s, but most I've pmed, aren't willing to share. I've got solid post history and those I've pmed with know I trade good info.

So, anyone out there willing to share the # for a fully-willing, WSW, with good service? I'd be willing to trade UTR or CL girls.

Thanks in advance!

Ken.I have a few to trade if your interested I gave you Natalie before hit me up.

BoloBellgrande
05-18-16, 18:48
Miss Kandi is hosting tonight in Linthicum MD! If you got her # , give her a ring-a-ding-ding-a-ling, get it? LOL!

She's waiting for your call!

PS: DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR HER # !

Tbroi2
05-18-16, 19:08
Anyone seen her out Wilkens? Or got good digits?

raBBit

Krasner
05-18-16, 19:18
I have a few to trade if your interested I gave you Natalie before hit me up.Natalie's # never panned out. No one answered for the first month. Then, randomly, I tried again, and some guy answers, saying Natalie's 'out of town'. No idea when she'll be back.

We can still trade, though. No worries- just an FYI.

Hugh Jardon
05-18-16, 19:31
Picked up "Crystal", a red haired, 31 yo, slightly chubby swer on Pontiac last Thursday. She's homeless as it turns out, missing a couple teeth, and likes to talk.

She's a little smelly, but the service isn't that bad. Usual tuition.

Told me she makes $3000 a day at this. I didn't bother to ask her why she was homeless if she makes $3 K a day.

I wouldn't repeat.

Cls9637
05-18-16, 19:42
Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!

Mongerel
05-18-16, 21:11
Picked up "Crystal", a red haired, 31 yo, slightly chubby swer on Pontiac last Thursday. She's homeless as it turns out, missing a couple teeth, and likes to talk.

She's a little smelly, but the service isn't that bad. Usual tuition.

Told me she makes $3000 a day at this. I didn't bother to ask her why she was homeless if she makes $3 K a day.

I wouldn't repeat.3 k / day, funniest thing I've seen in WEEKS. What a load of shit! Thanks for the chuckle.

Thundra89
05-18-16, 21:27
Sorry no nudes but If you want to see her nude.

CALL HER satisfaction guaranteed.

She needs money and new client

Just PM me for her #

SpankyNoSpank
05-18-16, 23:08
Conkling is pretty packed today. Stopped over to see Natalie this full GFE BJ, doggy and mish for the finish, Wasn't quite satisfied went for seconds ran into Brooklyn and Fee at the BP. Haven't seen Brooklyn since our session at the notel last year took her to my spot for CBJ stand up doggy, mish, cowgirl back to stand up doggy with one leg up on the bed. I'm good on this hump day have a safe weekend folks as always be safe.Brooklyn with the big cat tattooed on her back? She used to be my favorite girl. I haven't seen her in a while but I miss her thickness and GFE.

CockBlock410
05-19-16, 01:11
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

OskarM
05-19-16, 07:32
Natalie's # never panned out. No one answered for the first month. Then, randomly, I tried again, and some guy answers, saying Natalie's 'out of town'. No idea when she'll be back.

We can still trade, though. No worries- just an FYI.You have a PM, no real expectation on my end except thank you. If you over deliver on that then it is a bonus. I have been too busy lately to be of any value to these girls.

B Night
05-19-16, 07:48
Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!She is great looking, you guys that put in the time and find the gems are lucky! I only seem to find the toothless that are spaced out of their mind.

OskarM
05-19-16, 08:00
She is great looking, you guys that put in the time and find the gems are lucky! I only seem to find the toothless that are spaced out of their mind.Kandii might fit part of that description. But based on the NT videos she looks like a lot of fun.

Neurer
05-19-16, 08:45
Saw a lot of activity the other day, marked unmarked cars and girls.

Who I think I saw.

All three Angela, older petite blond hair, younger just had surgery auburn hair cutie, and BJ master red hair.

Rip off Erica looking handicapped, drugs are doing a number on her. Some dude picked her up and instantly pulled over. Must have been reading the form and started lecturing her and than kicked her out.

Clean looking 20 something blonde with navy shirt on, she looked a little thick but nice. She got scooped quick by the circle and never came back out.

Also there was another blonde not spinner who looked clean and a little shy near Wilkens and payson that disappeared quick. I saw red head Sara and robin and she was walking past them so did not get to really check her out.

Heaven was out and literally sitting at the circle.

Robin, black girl was out and not getting picked up forever. She looked clean from a distance, but a little less up close.

Bella with her pink sweats was hanging with heaven for a minute.

A few others that were either too talk to or too old and weathered.

Seemed a busy day for LE, they had a few people detained or searching really throughout their shit. And still cars left to beehive through the streets.

Neurer
05-19-16, 08:47
She looks good with clothes, especially if you like red heads. The oral was ok but when the clothes came off decided to go back to oral. She seems nice and is probably in her 40's.

Neurer
05-19-16, 08:51
Not sure if this is the one referred to as little. She is cute and has a decent body with only slight signs of the lifestyle. Great oral and nice kitty. She said she just had surgery and to ignore the blood stains. There was no fresh blooding and she did not seem to be in pain. Said she likes to work off phone and is not out often. Good experience.

Neurer
05-19-16, 08:55
This girl is hardly out and talks really ghetto. She has a cute body and knows how to please and the conversation is funny. She is closer to desota than circle and prefers working off her phone. Standard and she has a good attitude.

Neurer
05-19-16, 09:00
These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.

Jets507
05-19-16, 09:34
Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!I wish I was in Baltimore. I really like this girl. I check her pics all thev time. She is hot.

Klove48
05-19-16, 10:34
Anyone seen her out Wilkens? Or got good digits?

raBBitShe's on vacation at the Greybar. Peace.

Cls9637
05-19-16, 15:01
Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!

AceKing88
05-19-16, 16:55
Brooklyn with the big cat tattooed on her back? She used to be my favorite girl. I haven't seen her in a while but I miss her thickness and GFE.Not sure about the tattoo but she is the only Brooklyn in highlandtown or dundalk also she's not thick her body is perfect no gut nice little onion on her. Last but not least she also has a crazy baby father who happens to be Tatiana brother if your familiar with highlandtown.

LibidoLuvr
05-19-16, 18:09
Took a cruise thru conkling today to see what was happening, I saw a few girls out nothing worth stopping for, until I got past the bar heading toward balto st. Spotted this brunette that had a very nice body, I thought she was a civi, until I see her jump into this little wht car. I was like damm. Oh well I'm sure she will be out again. At least I hope!

JakBobMilly
05-19-16, 20:48
Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!I need to find her LOL.

Curtisbay
05-19-16, 20:59
These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.Try putting something in her mouth.

Laxxx
05-19-16, 21:48
These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.All this talk of Angela makes me nostalgic for "The Angela". Long gone but not forgotten!

Wyghost
05-19-16, 21:51
Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!Mark my word, I will come get me some Kandi within the next 6 months. Why because I like to eat Kandi and I can. Thanks for all the post, makes me want to treat her like a postage stamp. Lick it, stick it and send it on its way.

Cracka
05-20-16, 04:13
I picked up a girl and BP tonight and when I got close to home an SUV with police lights pulled me over. In fear that I wasz guilty of DUI I.

Pulled over then they took my wallt and my money. Then they left. With her. She was clearly teling me to obey. I got ripped off.

I Wish I remembered her name. But be careful! Yhey looked like cops but took my wallet and $250 that I had on me. They run in.

A White SUV and use police lights but they are nothing but rip off artists. I grabbed my 40 but could not find them.

Checkumout
05-20-16, 06:36
Met Julia in BP yesterday on 4th and Jeffery good looking clean smelling long haired brunette with a nice body made the scoop and went to my favorite spot gave a fantastic BBBJCIM will definitely repeat and go for full sex next time.

Masonm
05-20-16, 07:21
I picked up a girl and BP tonight and when I got close to home an SUV with police lights pulled me over. In fear that I wasz guilty of DUI I.

Pulled over then they took my wallt and my money. Then they left. With her. She was clearly teling me to obey. I got ripped off.

I Wish I remembered her name. But be careful! Yhey looked like cops but took my wallet and $250 that I had on me. They run in.

A White SUV and use police lights but they are nothing but rip off artists. I grabbed my 40 but could not find them.What did she look like? Where in BP? How many impersonators? Did they have IDs? Uniforms? Since you evidently didn't date, why not report it? This goes beyond mere rip off.

No Alibis
05-20-16, 07:41

A White SUV and use police lights but they are nothing but rip off artists. I grabbed my 40 but could not find them.You state, as you got close to home, were you taking the girl to your house? You must have been in an isolated area, was the girl leading you with directions of where to go?

No Alibis
05-20-16, 07:47
What did she look like? Where in BP? How many impersonators? Did they have IDs? Uniforms? Since you evidently didn't date, why not report it? This goes beyond mere rip off.You're right, this goes beyond a ripoff. If the right situation occurs, they'll do it again, they're confident in their scam now. He didn't make it clear if they asked for his wallet as cops, or just took his wallet. Cops will never ask for your entire wallet unless you're in custody.

BigPappay
05-20-16, 11:37

A White SUV and use police lights but they are nothing but rip off artists. I grabbed my 40 but could not find them.You got to start reading the forum more often. Copilot famous last words of each post are "always watch your six" Read and Heed!!

MacRobby
05-20-16, 17:47
Form the Woodburne & York Road Area, Can anyone share any info or contact info on her?

Or perhaps recommendations for that general area? Any info, much obliged!

BoloBellgrande
05-20-16, 20:22
I walked up on three SW today just outside the circle. Two of them I knew, psycho Brianna / Bree, the black SW, Heaven, and the third I didn't recognize with the large rim shades on. She was actually the one I wanted to talk to. She just happened to be standing with Heaven and the psycho B. The blonde walked away while I was talking to Heaven, I got a good look at her ass and it was a nice little bubble butt, I asked Heaven who she was, she said, oh that's Kandi.

Wow, she looks so different now, she's looking really good! . Her legs are pretty and her ass is nice and plump for her size. Heaven asked if I wanted her to walk to Pierre's, I told her maybe later. I have to get my head wrapped around how thin and worn down she looks. Yeah, I know what your thinking, go fuck Kandi! She's actually to nice to take to Pierre's, I would't enjoy her the way she looks now in that dump.

Now, on to that crazy black B Brianna / Bree. So I walked away from them and back to my vehicle, while I was walking back, I could hear the Psycho black B screaming and pointing at me calling me a fagot ass ***** and other obscenities. I never said a word to her while I was talking with Heaven ,didn't give this B any reason to utter anything about me.

I would advise everybody to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS B!! Sadly, she's the kind of B that will piss the wrong guy off and never be heard from again. I'm talking about finding her body parts, but never the whole body in one piece. She's a absolute Fucking Psycho!

Masonm
05-20-16, 21:06
I walked up on three SW today just outside the circle. Two of them I knew, psycho Brianna / Bree, the black SW, Heaven, and the third I didn't recognize with the large rim shades on. She was actually the one I wanted to talk to. She just happened to be standing with Heaven and the psycho B. The blonde walked away while I was talking to Heaven, I got a good look at her ass and it was a nice little bubble butt, I asked Heaven who she was, she said, oh that's Kandi.

Wow, she looks so different now, she's looking really good! . Her legs are pretty and her ass is nice and plump for her size. Heaven asked if I wanted her to walk to Pierre's, I told her maybe later. I have to get my head wrapped around how thin and worn down she looks. Yeah, I know what your thinking, go fuck Kandi! She's actually to nice to take to Pierre's, I would't enjoy her the way she looks now in that dump.

Now, on to that crazy black B Brianna / Bree. So I walked away from them and back to my vehicle, while I was walking back, I could hear the Psycho black B screaming and pointing at me calling me a fagot ass ***** and other obscenities. I never said a word to her while I was talking with Heaven ,didn't give this B any reason to utter anything about me.

I would advise everybody to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS B!! Sadly, she's the kind of B that will piss the wrong guy off and never be heard from again. I'm talking about finding her body parts, but never the whole body in one piece. She's a absolute Fucking Psycho!Bree has a knife that she won't hesitate to use. She got evicted from a truck recently and slashed the tires with it. Its not a matter of IF she's going to assault someone, it is WHEN.

BoloBellgrande
05-20-16, 21:32
Bree has a knife that she won't hesitate to use. She got evicted from a truck recently and slashed the tires with it. Its not a matter of IF she's going to assault someone, it is WHEN.I don't think she's equipped to handle the response she's going to get when she does. These street dummies are just as crazy as she is and they travel in packs.

Anyway, Kandi walked to Pierre's dump for me. I wasn't disappointed, even got a surprise from the old man. If the smell wasn't bad enough, once Kandi showed up and we got in the room, we found out there is no lights in the to. We were instructed to turn in the hall light and leave the door open. We wound up using both of our cell phone flashlights to help see better. The Kandi is very nice indeed. I think her body is just so cute, from head to toe. She's a hotel date next time for sure. She has the cutest little tities!!

BoloBellgrande
05-20-16, 21:51
Saw a freckle faced red head walking up S Carey St off of Washington Blvd. She reminded me a lot of Angie / Strawberry. This WSW had a nice ass on her, nice phat bubble butt. I know she's known by somebody in the forum.

Saw little Sara on Payson and she's as thin as a rail in the lower body. Bridget is out tonight porch sitting near P and W. Think a second and you'll figure that out. Be safe.

BoloBellgrande
05-20-16, 22:41
Almost forgot to mention the odd accurrence that happened at Pierre's place tonight. Not only the issue with the lights, but apparently Pierre has a crazy B neighbor. When Kandi walked in the door, I could hear someone next door scream something. I asked Kandi what she said. She said the women yelled he's got bed bugs, but she's probably trying to compete for business.

A bit later when I was getting a BJ from Kandi, I could hear Pierre and this women cussing at each other from down stairs. It was not the best way to get in the mood listening to that . I don't know if she's trying to shut him down or what. Just be aware that he has a nosey neighbor that's watching his place.

BoloBellgrande
05-21-16, 00:10
I just text with Kandi, I think she's going to hangout for a while longer but eventually she'll need a ride home. I'm sure she'd appreciate one of you guys offering her a ride after a date with her.

BoloBellgrande
05-21-16, 06:23
Almost forgot to mention the odd accurrence that happened at Pierre's place tonight. Not only the issue with the lights, but apparently Pierre has a crazy B neighbor. When Kandi walked in the door, I could hear someone next door scream something. I asked Kandi what she said. She said the women yelled he's got bed bugs, but she's probably trying to compete for business.

A bit later when I was getting a BJ from Kandi, I could hear Pierre and this women cussing at each other from down stairs. It was not the best way to get in the mood listening to that . I don't know if she's trying to shut him down or what. Just be aware that he has a nosey neighbor that's watching his place.On my way downstairs I noticed Pierre's cell phone sitting near the front door. It was on the screen set to record. I asked him jokingly if he was trying to steal the neighbors Wi-Fi. He said no. I then said, you know it's set to record. I asked him if it had something to do with the women he was arguing with, and he said yes. That doesn't sound good. I hope they didn't put their hands on each other. It sounds like a situation that might escalate into a visit by LE. I hope none of you are in his place and if that happens.

MacRobby
05-21-16, 15:52
On my way downstairs I noticed Pierre's cell phone sitting near the front door. It was on the screen set to record. I asked him jokingly if he was trying to steal the neighbors Wi-Fi. He said no. I then said, you know it's set to record. I asked him if it had something to do with the women he was arguing with, and he said yes. That doesn't sound good. I hope they didn't put their hands on each other. It sounds like a situation that might escalate into a visit by LE. I hope none of you are in his place and if that happens.If anyone is setting devices to "Record", well, that's too hot for me. Avoid! The place ain't the ritz anyway, that's for sure. Don't end up on anyone's recording's. Do what you do, but that's my 2 ¢ worth. Proceed -VERY- carefully brothers.

Member #5461
05-21-16, 16:58
Picked up Amber by the Dundalk Citgo. She got in the car and smelled like a wet dog! A total turnoff but I needed some lunch time relief. So I settled for a BBBJCIM. Dropped her off, deodorized my car & went back to

Work, Man it does not take these girls very long to hit the skids. Will take a pass next time!

AceKing88
05-21-16, 18:16
Not knockin for what others may do but why would you offer these girls rides and stuff they make more than enough money to do what they want you paying them they can care less about you I thought the object was to get in and out some dudes making these girls think they gods gift to man a lot of these main one that's being wrote about service is garbage kandi is good heaven is garbage and the list goes on ONCE they find out or is told about this site they all of a sudden act like they got a menu and time clock they are not bunny ranch girls they are street meat some don't take care of themselves but want you to pick them up this just my take on things I don't care how many post you have it don't mean nothing to me it means you should know all this for one in there eyes we are tricks nothing more so treat them as hoes nothing more I m not saying treat them like dirt because they are human beings also I'm saying get your service and keep it moving know need to get attached.Couldn't agree with you more in f. Why. I Kandi service is no different than any chic out there, you would think with all her phone rules her pussy would be impeccable. Don't want her number given out but will get in a car with someone she never saw a day in her life. It's mind blogging to me. The captain save a hoe Men will always keep these girls relevant I don't get it, but to each it's own.

AceKing88
05-21-16, 18:20
Picked up Amber by the Dundalk Citgo. She got in the car and smelled like a wet dog! A total turnoff but I needed some lunch time relief. So I settled for a BBBJCIM. Dropped her off, deodorized my car & went back to

Work, Man it does not take these girls very long to hit the skids. Will take a pass next time!Couldn't have been that bad you still got service from her. No way in hell I'm I concentrating on a nut when a chic is smelling bad. Damn desperate to a whole different level I assume. Sad.

Masonm
05-21-16, 21:28
If anyone is setting devices to "Record", well, that's too hot for me. Avoid! The place ain't the ritz anyway, that's for sure. Don't end up on anyone's recording's. Do what you do, but that's my 2 worth. Proceed -VERY- carefully brothers.It's illegal to record someone without their consent in 8 states, and MD is one of them. (Remember Linda Tripp anyone? If one can demonstrate that they have been so recorded, you can call LE to make an immediate arrest. We are all just a breath away from litigation in what we do. Don't tempt fate.

CashOut
05-21-16, 21:43
I need Kandii phone number fellas.

Barraquda22
05-21-16, 23:56
Not knockin for what others may do but why would you offer these girls rides and stuff they make more than enough money to do what they want you paying them they can care less about you I thought the object was to get in and out some dudes making these girls think they gods gift to man a lot of these main one that's being wrote about service is garbage kandi is good heaven is garbage and the list goes on ONCE they find out or is told about this site they all of a sudden act like they got a menu and time clock they are not bunny ranch girls they are street meat some don't take care of themselves but want you to pick them up this just my take on things I don't care how many post you have it don't mean nothing to me it means you should know all this for one in there eyes we are tricks nothing more so treat them as hoes nothing more I m not saying treat them like dirt because they are human beings also I'm saying get your service and keep it moving know need to get attached.In my experience, most of these girls get treated like shit. Small favors go a long way sometimes. 10 mins taking my old reg for a snack and a pack of smokes bought me her staying all night and leaving me tired and empty and it costing me like $15. Doesn't always work that way, but its sometimes worth it.

BQ22.

AceKing88
05-22-16, 00:12
I need Kandii phone number fellas.Your going to have to slide me one of the many you have my friend if not no problem you still good for it.

Mongerel
05-22-16, 06:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #5461
05-22-16, 07:33
Couldn't have been that bad you still got service from her. No way in hell I'm I concentrating on a nut when a chic is smelling bad. Damn desperate to a whole different level I assume. Sad.Sometimes its more about availability and convenience. Not desperation Ace.

Bongson
05-22-16, 07:46
In my experience, most of these girls get treated like shit. Small favors go a long way sometimes. 10 mins taking my old reg for a snack and a pack of smokes bought me her staying all night and leaving me tired and empty and it costing me like $15. Doesn't always work that way, but its sometimes worth it.

BQ22.Been on four such encounters, always a surprise!

CashOut
05-22-16, 09:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AceKing88
05-22-16, 12:46
Sometimes its more about availability and convenience. Not desperation Ace.True but the funky odor is a deal breaker for me, I would have to catch her when she get herself together but that's just me. My dough my rules no chic is exempt from that don't care how they perform look. But again that's just me everyone is different.

Laxxx
05-22-16, 12:54
Trolled down Wilkens this morning early and spied a nice looking blonde on the corner of Payson. Looped around and found out her name is "Heather", aren't they all Heather? Anyway this version has collar length platinum hair, 5'6" slim but healthy build. Couldn't afford the time to pick her up then but determined she has working digits ending in 6359. Other distinguishing feature was a broken set of teeth, like she'd hit at some point. Now I've done a search but there are so many Heathers, who knows. Anybody have any intel??

Cls9637
05-22-16, 13:27
Finally ran into Nicole yesterday. She is hanging around the general circle area and Ramsey or McHenry. She doesn't have a working phone at the moment. As always she provides very good service with no complaining. She no longer is living in Pigtown but is up closer to the circle area. She looks a little different without the red hair, and it's much shorter now. If you get the chance to pick her up I certainly would.

Angler69
05-22-16, 16:11
Finally ran into Nicole yesterday. She is hanging around the general circle area and Ramsey or McHenry. She doesn't have a working phone at the moment. As always she provides very good service with no complaining. She no longer is living in Pigtown but is up closer to the circle area. She looks a little different without the red hair, and it's much shorter now. If you get the chance to pick her up I certainly would.Nicole is one of my ATF no drama girl. Haven't seen her in a long time and all her old digits stopped working some time ago but will keep an eye out for her as I would love to reacquaint myself with her. Thanks for letting us know she's still out there and that not much has changed about her great attitude.

Stay safe,

Angler.

BKMason
05-22-16, 16:14
Hooked up with Nicole a few nights ago. One of the best BBBJ's around. Nice girl, and.

A lot more alert these days. Seems like she's trying to stay clean.

Definitely worth the price of admission. Also, she has a working phone.

BK.

BoloBellgrande
05-22-16, 20:02
Word on the street is, she has the 8th 5th 16th and 3rd letter of the alphabet. You should assume this of most SW because of the lifestyle, and always come prepared. Unless you know them or know about them through other reliable sources. Be safe.

P.S.: if it's true it's a shame. Even looking as bad as she did the other day, I'm still attracted to her. I'd love to see what she'd look like totally healthy.

Old Chinese Guy
05-22-16, 21:08
Word on the street is, she has the 8th 5th 16th and 3rd letter of the alphabet. You should assume this of most SW because of the lifestyle, and always come prepared. Unless you know them or know about them through other reliable sources. Be safe.

P.S.: if it's true it's a shame. Even looking as bad as she did the other day, I'm still attracted to her. I'd love to see what she'd look like totally healthy.Check her out a year ago http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...725&viewfull=1#post2348725, or check out Tortellini's post #8362 on 1/29/15 in Tampa section.

Old Chinese Guy
05-22-16, 22:23
Check her out a year ago http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...725&viewfull=1#post2348725, or check out Tortellini's post #8362 on 1/29/15 in Tampa section.Sorry, try this link instead http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2348725&viewfull=1.

Dmoss
05-22-16, 23:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Cls9637
05-23-16, 05:03

P.S.: if it's true it's a shame. Even looking as bad as she did the other day, I'm still attracted to her. I'd love to see what she'd look like totally healthy.I met Heaven back in November when she had been in Baltimore just a few days. At that time she was looking great. She had a great body with awesome boobs and was pretty good at her job. I even said in my post that she put me in mind of Brittany Spears. That is, if Brittany Spears was out on Wilkens Ave sucking dick and getting high. These are just a few of the pictures from that day, I have many more. I haven't seen her since that day, but I understand she's looking pretty rough.

Checkumout
05-23-16, 06:12
Hep c is not passed by sexual contact it is passed by direct blood contact such as blood transfusion which is why most SW that shoot up will get hep c because of the direct blood contact from using a needle that someone has used that has hep c.

BoloBellgrande
05-23-16, 06:20
I met Heaven back in November when she had been in Baltimore just a few days. At that time she was looking great. She had a great body with awesome boobs and was pretty good at her job. I even said in my post that she put me in mind of Brittany Spears. That is, if Brittany Spears was out on Wilkens Ave sucking dick and getting high. These are just a few of the pictures from that day, I have many more. I haven't seen her since that day, but I understand she's looking pretty rough.She reminds me of Angie Everhart, the super model from a few decades ago. As a matter of fact, she's very photogenic. She's a long lean graceful young girl with substance abuse issues.

ShadesOfGray
05-23-16, 06:33
Went out for some early am recon. Came accross Britney in cb and opted for a bbjcim. Took directions well, no rush with plenty of sexy talk. Rubbed the clam until I exploded. Cleaned up and headed to WW where I met Bree off scary. Opted for full service. Unfortunately didn't have time for a room and it got a little cramped. Got a charlie house during k9. LOL. Didn't finish but she was very sweet. Will repeat if I see her out again.

SOG.

Cephlapod Love
05-23-16, 11:57
Hep c is not passed by sexual contact it is passed by direct blood contact such as blood transfusion which is why most SW that shoot up will get hep c because of the direct blood contact from using a needle that someone has used that has hep c.I would be happier if the author said "Hep C is not usually passed by sexual contact. " The absolute statement appears to be false. Low risk is NOT equal to no risk. Risk levels however are quantified in the research cited below. With the EXACT facts one can make a decision on the risk and how much risk wants to take. And of course, how to manage one's risk.

From the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):

Can Hepatitis C be spread through sexual contact?

Yes, but the risk of transmission from sexual contact is believed to be low. The risk increases for those who have multiple sex partners, have a sexually transmitted disease, engage in rough sex, or are infected with HIV. More research is needed to better understand how and when Hepatitis C can be spread through sexual contact.

http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/cfaq.htm

How is Hepatitis C spread?
Hepatitis C is usually spread when blood from a person infected with the Hepatitis C virus enters the body of someone who is not infected. Today, most people become infected with the Hepatitis C virus by sharing needles or other equipment to inject drugs. Before 1992, when widespread screening of the blood supply began in the United States, Hepatitis C was also commonly spread through blood transfusions and organ transplants.

People can become infected with the Hepatitis C virus during such activities as

Sharing needles, syringes, or other equipment to inject drugs
Needlestick injuries in health care settings
Being born to a mother who has Hepatitis C

Less commonly, a person can also get Hepatitis C virus infection through

Sharing personal care items that may have come in contact with another persons blood, such as razors or toothbrushes
Having sexual contact with a person infected with the Hepatitis C virus

One study found:

The maximum incidence rate of HCV transmission by sex was 0. 07% per year (95% confidence interval, 0. 01-0. 13) or approximately one per 190,000 sexual contacts. No specific sexual practices were related to HCV positivity among couples.

The results of this study provide quantifiable risk information for counseling long-term monogamous heterosexual couples in which one partner has chronic HCV infection. In addition to the extremely low estimated risk for HCV infection in sexual partners, the lack of association with specific sexual practices provides unambiguous and reassuring counseling messages.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384338/

Checkumout
05-23-16, 15:27
I would think that you would have a better chance of catching herps wearing a condom or hiv from touching sores on a date or even getting a BJ and getting a std then catching hep c from normal sex.

BigPappay
05-23-16, 16:32
Hooked up with Nicole a few nights ago. One of the best BBBJ's around. Nice girl, and.

A lot more alert these days. Seems like she's trying to stay clean.

Definitely worth the price of admission. Also, she has a working phone.

BK.Looks like the same hooker I tried to pickup today off Ramsey. She told me she doesn't date black guys. LOL her loss.

AceKing88
05-23-16, 19:36
Looks like the same hooker I tried to pickup today off Ramsey. She told me she doesn't date black guys. LOL her loss.That's crazy bro she got pics barebacking multiple black dudes on this forum and video on ccp tube.com as well.

Cachero101
05-23-16, 19:43
Looks like the same hooker I tried to pickup today off Ramsey. She told me she doesn't date black guys. LOL her loss.LMAO, that's fucked up.

Checkumout
05-23-16, 20:37
Pick her up 5th and washburn today spinner says she ways 115 lb maybe 100 brunett with frizzy hair settled for BBBJCIM went to my fav spot she gave decent BJ got the job done any info on her.

Happy One
05-23-16, 22:39
Looks like the same hooker I tried to pickup today off Ramsey. She told me she doesn't date black guys. LOL her loss.You may want to look at Nitetimers video of her LOL.

MacRobby
05-23-16, 23:12

P.S.: if it's true it's a shame. Even looking as bad as she did the other day, I'm still attracted to her. I'd love to see what she'd look like totally healthy.Yes, it is true. Absolutely true; SHE told me herself. Not a 3rd person rumor. She has had it a long while now, it's not new.

And yes, it is truly unfortunate. But such is the nature of the dragon, consuming all it touches.

Treat all those you encounter as you would like to be treated yourself.

BoloBellgrande
05-24-16, 00:10
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-specials-playful-and-addicting-100-real-im-sincere-sweet-sensual/12684412

Look like someone we know? .

I left her about 11, we walked out of her room and down to the parking lot together. She took a cab somewhere. I guess she's done for the night. Hit her up tomorrow and brighten up her day.

BoloBellgrande
05-24-16, 07:21
Nicole may say that because of her BF if she's still with him. I know for a fact he was the reason for her saying that. I'm a black dude, and I've fucked her before at Darnell's old place.

Trust me, the way she used to hang around that place with all those other black dudes hanging around there. She got more than her share of black dick. As a matter of fact. Darnell banned her from the place cause she was fucking guys and stealing from them.

I hope I run into her, if she doesn't remember me, and tells me some nonsense like that, I'll remind her that I've had my dick in her mouth and fucked her on Darnell's bed.

It's funny this subject came up, cause last week I saw High priced red head Heather near Fulton. Hadn't seen her in a while. She pulled that shit on me once, and I reminded her that I fucked her a week before on Darnell's bed. She then told me to meet her around the corner away from her house. She told me her BF doesn't like her fucking black guys.

BigPappay
05-24-16, 10:14
Scooped up Liz off Ramsey last night. Nice Southern gal who aims to please. The only gal that's a nicer date is Mel from CB, but Liz's BBBJ w / swallow is the best on the market. My balls are still a bit sore from the much enjoyed rough play with the stones. She gargled my shaft in the back of her mouth until I poured a huuuuge load of jizz down her throat. Liz is playing Mom to several young gals in Pigtown and they're willing to do doubles if that's your thing. She says she's staying with Ripoff Erica off McHenry now and claims she doesn't like the fact that Erica still shoots up even though she's 8 months pregnant. Rough game out there but it can be worked in your favor! Peace, BP.

Checkumout
05-24-16, 11:14
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove references to underage persons.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to underage girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an underage girls, the potential dangers of being caught with underage girls, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post references to underage persons in the Forum. Thanks!

Evil Chux
05-24-16, 11:23
Just tried messaging you but it says your inbox is full. .

Met Christina a couple of weeks ago at Payson and wilkens. 30 yo WSW BBW very curvy nice bod in my opinion. Used to live in Glen Burnie now lives out on Lombard st.

Said she recently got back on the streets. Took her to my spot out by UMBC half and half for. 5 very nice experience.

So nice that I repeated a week and half later. Called her when I was free and we headed out to Tim's paid her the same for half and half GFE.

This experience was like NO OTHER Not even the early days with my wife was like this. We made out together and cuddled and hugged besides the usual BBBJ and Intercourse.

Pics coming soon.

EasyLuvr
05-24-16, 12:19
Scooped little Natalie off the circle this morning and not having a better place to go, drove over to P's pigsty. The rotten food stench was almost unbearable but some kind hearted person left some air freshener in the room and several squirts of that did the job. It was strange fucking her with the flower garden odor enveloping us but her tight little giner kept my attention. 10 minutes of mish with her getting wetter with each stroke had me at the edge soon and I blasted her full. Pulling out, I swear I could hear a "pop" and she giggled that my thick cock really filled her up. Always a good experience with her. Cleaned up and dropped her off near her pharmacist.

Ebdawgg
05-24-16, 14:14
I'm a black dude, and I've fucked her before at Darnell's old place.

Wow. Somehow I just can't picture a black dude with a Bolo. Big Bolo always made me think of a completely different kind of guy.

Probably should have done this a while back but thanks for all of the good info. Don't make it out to WW like I once did but your posts certainly make things easier when I, and I am sure many of us, do.

I'm tellin' ya; whenever I saw that handle I just always assumed a...well, never a black dude anyway. Happy hunting.

Masonm
05-24-16, 15:42
Wow. Somehow I just can't picture a black dude with a Bolo. Big Bolo always made me think of a completely different kind of guy.

Probably should have done this a while back but thanks for all of the good info. Don't make it out to WW like I once did but your posts certainly make things easier when I, and I am sure many of us, do.

I'm tellin' ya; whenever I saw that handle I just always assumed a...well, never a black dude anyway. Happy hunting.Me too. Good handle then. LOL.

LibidoLuvr
05-24-16, 20:38
Me too. Good handle then. LOL.This would a good reason for us to have a Monger "meet and greet" Annual Convention. And have All the SW serving the drinks. LOL.

OskarM
05-24-16, 20:50
He has many posts about Joyce complaining about size of black guys equipment and other clues to his race. Granted the name could lead to another conclusion but Bolo has always been clear about his race.

I'm tellin' ya; whenever I saw that handle I just always assumed a...well, never a black dude anyway. Happy hunting.

OskarM
05-24-16, 20:57
Krasner, I sent you five number and at least two of the girls said they were in touch with you. Where are the reviews, thanks, trades, Or are you collecting numbers to trade with others?

BP is getting too pricey and too trashy and CL seems to be absolutely nothing but spam and guys now, so I'm trying to hit the SW scene more, but with all the heat, robberies, etc. , I'm not really trying to date anyone with a contact.

Thanks in advance!

Ken.

DirtyOlePerv
05-24-16, 22:11
Retired for awhile but I'm back. Couldn't remember my old password and email is gone so DirttOlePerv is here now. Out of the game for awhile but always checked up you fellas and read everyone's adventures. You all inspired me and started with some window shopping which led to me falling off the boat and getting back in the game.

Cruised WW real quick tonite. Not much LE out and A LOT OF new faces that I've never seen before. 2 WSW on near near the cire caught my eye. 1 was a brunette, thick thighs, just a ok ass, hair up in a bun, looked about 25, about 5' 8", B cups. Look nice and young. She disappeared quick. Also saw a blond on Eagle about 5' 5", blond hair to mid back, about 25 as well, cute face. Never seen either 1 out before. Also saw Heaven but heard she's a thief and has a real bad thing.

Hooked up with Kandii a few days ago. Took a bunch of pics (at her request). I'm sure the pics will be posted by whoever she sends them too. Snagged a 18 yr old really young looking blond near SCarey. Had her awhile ago and just got BBBJWS and she gagged a lot but up. Gave her. 2 plus tip. I've popped inside of her before for. 25 but she was a little stinky this time so passed. No greek tho.

Will be back this weekend looking for the 2 unicorns I saw today.

Sorry so long but just wanted to say "Sup" to all the Mongers that I've shared info with before. I do remember who so if asked, I will return the favor.

Norman2759
05-24-16, 22:18
BP. Is this the Liz to whom you refer? The pictured Liz has the oral skills you describe, but after makiing a reappearance last year I thought she'd fallen out of sight. - Norm.

Scooped up Liz off Ramsey last night. Nice Southern gal who aims to please. The only gal that's a nicer date is Mel from CB, but Liz's BBBJ w / swallow is the best on the market. My balls are still a bit sore from the much enjoyed rough play with the stones. She gargled my shaft in the back of her mouth until I poured a huuuuge load of jizz down her throat. Liz is playing Mom to several young gals in Pigtown and they're willing to do doubles if that's your thing. She says she's staying with Ripoff Erica off McHenry now and claims she doesn't like the fact that Erica still shoots up even though she's 8 months pregnant. Rough game out there but it can be worked in your favor! Peace, BP.

Mr Mojo Risin
05-24-16, 22:55
Hit the loop on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon, a lot of girls out, ended up picking up Jessie again. This time, after her Aunt Flo made an unannounced visit, I inquired about passage to the Greek Isles and my trip was granted. The view was unbelievable. Unfortunately, she said she is leaving town either today or tomorrow. Damn shame. While letting her out of my car, who walks in front of my car but the legend Kiara! I have never been with her despite seeing her on several occasions. I guess one day I will find out what all the fuss is about. Oh, of course Jessie's phone was sold by her boyfriend, so the number she gave me last time is useless. That's why I barely waste my time asking for digits.

Mr Mojo Risin
05-24-16, 22:57
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-specials-playful-and-addicting-100-real-im-sincere-sweet-sensual/12684412

Look like someone we know? .

I left her about 11, we walked out of her room and down to the parking lot together. She took a cab somewhere. I guess she's done for the night. Hit her up tomorrow and brighten up her day.Visited her in her room last week, good time as usual though she needs to lose some weight. It was funny, she was talking about being in the room for a few days and then going down south for work and such and she was done with Wilkens. Next morning, where do I see her? At the circle.

Crg3400
05-24-16, 23:00
Kandii wanted to showoff.

BoloBellgrande
05-25-16, 07:22
Visited her in her room last week, good time as usual though she needs to lose some weight. It was funny, she was talking about being in the room for a few days and then going down south for work and such and she was done with Wilkens. Next morning, where do I see her? At the circle.Yeah, she was complaining about the girls on Wilkins ruining the business by fucking for 20 and giving BJ for 10 . I also think she's under more stress because of the baby she just had. She doesn't seem like the old happy hooker she use to be.

P.S.: for those of you that know her roommate on the west side and may be thinking about dating her or doing a double, don't. I've been told she looks really rough and has open sores on her body.

SirDrDunk
05-25-16, 08:06
Look I will make this simple those girls that say they don't date black guys (which is rare because there are a few that actually don't small minority) is telling you some bullshit Nicole and Christina have both been seen on video with night Timer's log in their mouths. I myself have banged Nicole out and made her piss herself at Darnell's so when they tell you that bullshit don't believe it the only color they see is green and if you spending then they going period.

Ebdawgg
05-25-16, 10:09
He has many posts about Joyce complaining about size of black guys equipment and other clues to his race. Granted the name could lead to another conclusion but Bolo has always been clear about his race.Just a casual fun comment. No disrespect intended. Perhaps when I read his posts, I spent too much time on info about the females instead of looking for clues as to his ethnicity.

Derringer
05-25-16, 11:39
There is some good news.

Giliad Sciences has developed a CURE for HEP C. I think the latest drug is called Harvoni. It's very expensive, but Medicaid probably covers it. Perhaps one of you guys who still sees her could mention this breakthrough treatment to her?

Of course, I would still try to avoid coming into contact with the virus. But at least now it is treatable.

Yes, it is true. Absolutely true; SHE told me herself. Not a 3rd person rumor. She has had it a long while now, it's not new.

And yes, it is truly unfortunate. But such is the nature of the dragon, consuming all it touches.

Treat all those you encounter as you would like to be treated yourself.

P.S.: if it's true it's a shame. Even looking as bad as she did the other day, I'm still attracted to her. I'd love to see what she'd look like totally healthy.

NiteTimer
05-25-16, 12:06
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1521/kandiis-nite.html

NiteTimer
05-25-16, 12:26
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1522/in-the-middle-of-that-kandii.html

BoloBellgrande
05-25-16, 14:45
Yeah, she was complaining about the girls on Wilkins ruining the business by fucking for 20 and giving BJ for 10 . I also think she's under more stress because of the baby she just had. She doesn't seem like the old happy hooker she use to be.

P.S.: for those of you that know her roommate on the west side and may be thinking about dating her or doing a double, don't. I've been told she looks really rough and has open sores on her body.Almost forgot, Kelly / Dallas is wearing a fishnet body suit when she's dating. I didn't like it and told her so. There's a hole for the both front and back, but the feeling of that material against my skin was a turn off. It may not bother you though.

Baltoman
05-25-16, 15:57
Go to the Medical Advice For Mongers page - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9777-Medical-Advice-for-Mongers.

Read my post #9. It tells you how to get it cheap.

Baltoman.

There is some good news.

Giliad Sciences has developed a CURE for HEP C. I think the latest drug is called Harvoni. It's very expensive, but Medicaid probably covers it. Perhaps one of you guys who still sees her could mention this breakthrough treatment to her?

Of course, I would still try to avoid coming into contact with the virus. But at least now it is treatable.

Milfsalot
05-25-16, 18:02
Anyone know a general time and street you can find Kiara these days? Or digits if you have them.

Took a break from the street scene but made a run into town last week. Scooped a nice medium height brunette with atleast a 6 month baby bump. She was fienin for her medication so we had to cut it short. Decent skills; said she could do better after her meds and a freshiness that makes me want to find a more intimate setting for some fun. Met her over on west side past the circle. Hope to locate again soon.

NiteTimer
05-25-16, 18:04
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1523/kandiis-creme.html

MacRobby
05-25-16, 19:26
Anyone know a general time and street you can find Kiara these days? Or digits if you have them.

Took a break from the street scene but made a run into town last week. Scooped a nice medium height brunette with atleast a 6 month baby bump. She was fienin for her medication so we had to cut it short. Decent skills; said she could do better after her meds and a freshiness that makes me want to find a more intimate setting for some fun. Met her over on west side past the circle. Hope to locate again soon.BEWARE brother!

That was Erica from McHenry street, burned me in the past And I'm POSITIVE has burned others. 8 mos. Pregnant now, BIG habit. Def watch your 6. She can actually be. Almost kind. When she's hurting. BUT: She used to play the "beg for diaper money upfront. And then disappear" game <with no kids, I later found out and also the "lets get comfortable and suddenly my boyfriend bursts in" game. Do what you do, but do it wisely: watch your back. You maintain the control of the situation, not her. Give up that control to her, not a good situation. Have your options planned out beforehand. Oh yeah, sticky fingers too. And guys, I don't repeat anything like that on here unless I know it as FACT.

Treat all others you encounter as you wish to be treated yourself, and be careful out there brothers.

JudasPreist
05-25-16, 19:59

Pics coming soon.Clear your mailbox my friend.

NiteTimer
05-25-16, 23:02
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1524/putting-in-work.html

Cachero101
05-25-16, 23:05
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1524/putting-in-work.htmlThe main man. Your my idol.

Cachero101
05-25-16, 23:10
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1524/putting-in-work.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1523/kandiis-creme.htmlYou are the king. Hey NiteTimer, where is Monica at? I been looking for that tight asshole of her.

NiteTimer
05-25-16, 23:10
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1525/taking-that-wood.html

Cachero101
05-25-16, 23:13
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1522/in-the-middle-of-that-kandii.htmlMy Idol at it again. LOL.

Cls9637
05-26-16, 05:21

Took a break from the street scene but made a run into town last week. Scooped a nice medium height brunette with atleast a 6 month baby bump. She was fienin for her medication so we had to cut it short. Decent skills; said she could do better after her meds and a freshiness that makes me want to find a more intimate setting for some fun. Met her over on west side past the circle. Hope to locate again soon.Is this who you saw? This is Rip-off Erica. Beware! I've always said that she does a pretty good job if you actually get service from her, but the odds are better that you'll get ripped off first.

BoloBellgrande
05-26-16, 07:27
I got the urge for some street meat last night, so I hit up a few SW. I got a response from Jewelz, who was at home at the time, but said she was about to get a ride into the city. We were supposed to hookup at Russell's place, but neither one of us could remember his address.

I drove around for about a hour or so, and let me tell yah, LE was in full cock blocking mode. It was uncanny, how any times they cut me off.

I was on Wilkins passing Catherine St, and saw a tall brown SW with shorts on, and knew it was probably Puerto Rican Jessica. I tried to make a quick you turn at the next block and LE was right across the St. I kept on going up to Pierre's place to see who was hanging out across the St and saw a nice WSW with black sweat pants on. I made the turn and was about to give her the look, then looked to why left and saw two LE cars in the middle of the street talking to each other. Again, I kept on going.

Drove back down to Payson and up towards Ramsey looking in both directions at all the SW, than as soon as I hit Christian St. There was lights flashing and at least 4 cops on foot.

I gave up and called the flying Nun and set up a date. It's a shame to, there was plenty of SW out, I guess I'm not use to the night time prowl like I once was. Way to much dodging LE for me.

I saw a tall white girl I've seen before hanging around the loops, not sure if she dates though. I think she's using drugs and hanging around waiting in dealers. I gave her the look and she slowly shook her head no. I'll give it time cause she'll get to that point eventually the way she's going.

She's a Amazon, tall girls with a nice bubble butt, black hair past her shoulders. I've heard her talk before and she sounds ghetto. Also, strawberry is out walking and dating again. I saw care bear out too. I found out she's 54 years old.

NiteTimer
05-26-16, 07:57
You are the king. Hey NiteTimer, where is Monica at? I been looking for that tight asshole of her.Went to rehab. Home in Ohio.

NiteTimer
05-26-16, 08:00
http://www.ccptube.com/video/876/sweet-young-pussy.html

Thundra89
05-26-16, 08:40
Clear your mailbox my friend.Just did that no wonder I haven't gotten any messages lately.

Klove48
05-26-16, 10:21
Going thru the w / w last night and saw Heaven walking down Payson. Went around the block and pulled her up. She was looking more like the original Heaven that first hit Baltimore. I complimented her on her cute little sun dress she was wearing and she mentioned that she was going back home to Maine soon. Nice girl if you know her, but I hope she either keeps her appearances up or get out before she starts on that downward spiral again. Peace.

Shithead06
05-26-16, 11:54
Is this who you saw? This is Rip-off Erica. Beware! I've always said that she does a pretty good job if you actually get service from her, but the odds are better that you'll get ripped off first.This stealing no good SW was out and about yesterday most of the morning. And yes she does appear to have a big old baby bump again.

Shitty.

Shithead06
05-26-16, 12:14
I stopped in for a few hours yesterday and saw quite a few ladies out and about. Saw a new WSW who said her name was Danielle, really cute thin, and a awesome spinner body with an incredible looking ass, fake boobs though. Found her on the W / W loop. If you see her she is worth the trip. For $60 I got everything on the menu including pictures and videos. I haven't been in a ass that tight since Taylor or Jaylyns last year. I almost popped right away. Her video is probably my all time best now. No phone yet.

Shitty.

MacRobby
05-26-16, 13:03
Is this who you saw? This is Rip-off Erica. Beware! I've always said that she does a pretty good job if you actually get service from her, but the odds are better that you'll get ripped off first.Yes, that's her. Damn shame about her using while she's pregnant too. Erica is cute, pretty even, and can be a real gem -IF- you are lucky enough to catch her at the right moment. But like I said, not worth all the other BS that you have to put up with. Sounds like you agree.

Mkill
05-26-16, 21:00
I stopped in for a few hours yesterday and saw quite a few ladies out and about. Saw a new WSW who said her name was Danielle, really cute thin, and a awesome spinner body with an incredible looking ass, fake boobs though. Found her on the W / W loop. If you see her she is worth the trip. For $60 I got everything on the menu including pictures and videos. I haven't been in a ass that tight since Taylor or Jaylyns last year. I almost popped right away. Her video is probably my all time best now. No phone yet.

Shitty.What did this Danielle look like? Tall? Dark Hair?

MacRobby
05-27-16, 01:46
Hello brothers thought I'd chime in a warning: Cousin LEO out BIG time tonight WW area. Sitting silent in marked cars off of Lombard near Calhoun but saw him light up several times. Also observing Payson area parked dark and silent in Morse school parking lot at Pulaski. Also saw him out but return again. Several unmarked chevy sedans cruising WW strip one white one dark plus one large Suburban totally blacked out full. Some unknown faces out on the streets which always makes me very nervous when lots of cousin around.

For anyone daring enough: Kandii out tonight in the area. I finally was able to at least meet her and set up something for another day. Also nice gal Jada was out a little older but dancer med build not skeleton. Saw Natalie early on but was gone quickly. Saw Krystal briefly but she slipped into an alley and. Poof, Gone! Still hoping to meet Sara, and Kiara.

And so it goes. Overtime I forget it, and I am again surprised: sometimes a little kindness goes a long way. Yes, I know sometimes it doesn't, I get that, I been burned too. But there's no reason to treat these gals like shit guys. It lowers you and them. Take the high road, the low roads crowded as it is. Treat all you encounter as you wish to be treated yourself, and be careful out there brothers!

Gonzo64
05-27-16, 04:24

Shitty.I think I know who you are talking about. Did she have a bunch of tattoo's? I have a picture of her somewhere. Please post photo's and pictures if you have them. She has lost a bunch of weight since I saw her a few months ago!

Gonzo64
05-27-16, 04:57
This is the Danielle that I used to see a few months ago. She has lost a bunch of weight since I last saw her. I saw her on the corner recently but passed because she has lost a bunch of weight. Too skinny for my likings now. I was warned by one of the other girls that she had a similar reputation to Erika and hung out with her. She did request the money up front but I refused.

Member #5646
05-27-16, 05:30
Once again I was looking for Summer as my first option and Chelsey as 2nd, unfortunately I didn't see any of those, but after spend two hours with no luck I decided to head to the bay and lucky me I met the 26 yo, blonde Melanie, I just have to say she is really cool and didn't hear a negative, I'm not really into fit bodies like hers, I really like to grab tits and ass, but besides those great skills I have to admit this girl has something.

Hope to see her soon, she can become one of my favs!

Shithead06
05-27-16, 11:08
This is the Danielle that I used to see a few months ago. She has lost a bunch of weight since I last saw her. I saw her on the corner recently but passed because she has lost a bunch of weight. Too skinny for my likings now. I was warned by one of the other girls that she had a similar reputation to Erika and hung out with her. She did request the money up front but I refused.I do believe this would be the one and the same. Great time and probably best $60 I've ever spent.

Shitty.

HookersHunter
05-27-16, 17:26
Is this who you saw? This is Rip-off Erica. Beware! I've always said that she does a pretty good job if you actually get service from her, but the odds are better that you'll get ripped off first.Whats your secrets/technique to not getting ripped from Erica?

Yeah, she was complaining about the girls on Wilkins ruining the business by fucking for 20 and giving BJ for 10 .
What's wrong with getting cheap BJ for $10 and Fucks for $20.She need to come down on her prices or she is going be left stranded without any money.

This would a good reason for us to have a Monger "meet and greet" Annual Convention. And have All the SW serving the drinks. LOL.
Great Idea.Who is going to be the Head Person to administer this ?

Curtisbay
05-27-16, 18:03
Whats your secrets/technique to not getting ripped from Erica?

What's wrong with getting cheap BJ for $10 and Fucks for $20.She need to come down on her prices or she is going be left stranded without any money.

Great Idea.Who is going to be the Head Person to administer this ?Try taking one to McDonalds and see how that goes. They just can't help it. CB.

LotusSmotus
05-27-16, 22:42
This is the Danielle that I used to see a few months ago. She has lost a bunch of weight since I last saw her. I saw her on the corner recently but passed because she has lost a bunch of weight. Too skinny for my likings now. I was warned by one of the other girls that she had a similar reputation to Erika and hung out with her. She did request the money up front but I refused.This is the one that ripped me off twice last summer which I previously posted about. She used to have long hair though.

VaryDer07
05-28-16, 02:48
Anyone seen her around lately?

Shithead06
05-28-16, 03:42
This is the one that ripped me off twice last summer which I previously posted about. She used to have long hair though.Damn dude, sorry about that. I hadn't ever seen her out before. I had a great time, and didn't lose nothing along the way. Guess I may have been lucky.

Shitty.

AceKing88
05-28-16, 12:44
Scooped Jamie up on wilkens last went in got a room. Received a bbj on the ride there, she has put on some weight in a very good way was squeezing her cakes while driving. Arrived at our destination in we both was naked in no time. Immediately threw me down on the bed in took me in her mouth she enjoyed it as much as I did, immediately after that she put the wrapper on me in she went right to cowgirl she really was into it. Her pussy was soaking wet she came repeatedly, flipped her over for some missionary pussy was throbbing extremely wet she just kept coming, turned her over for some doggy pounded her for a while, then she layed on her stomach in lifted her ass up while I pounded her wet pussy, the juices were running down her legs felt amazing turned her back around for more missionary this time she put her legs on my shoulders in told me to that's right fuck this pussy with that statement I was blasting off. I laid in her for minutes after that breathing hard just caught in the moment. We then went in the bathroom to clean ourselves off as I'm putting my shorts I notice her standing in front of me still naked I asked her was she good, she replied great she said I could go again if you wanted to but I know you have to go. I really did have to go but it's rare a chic want to go again so I obliged put the second wrapper on stood up while she got in doggy on the bed, just pounding I told her I'm not Cumming anytime soon just a FYI. She said no problem we went at it missionary both our legs wet, spot in the bed we pumped like some pornstars she said her body was paralyzed from Cumming like that I pulled out took the condom off advised her to play with herself with one hand and play with my nuts while I wack off for the finale she obliged. I was so turned on I moved her hand in just squeezed her pussy lips while wacking off she said I can tell your getting close because your grip is getting a little tight in a good way, Jamie is a looker so it's no problem to get off by her appearance and body, she ran her fingers threw my nut sack in I came hard hitting her lips, inner thigh and stomach, she said backed up huh, I said naw good cooch will do that to you. We both laughed in cleaned up. Jamie is real GFE in every way never any drama always FUN, I told her Jordan is one lucky and stupid s. O. b she just LOL. FYI the Jordan reference comes from the tramp stamp above her ass. I'm good for now but I will see her once again on this holiday weekend. Sorry for the rant but I just had to share if you see her please pick her up Bros. Great Service. As always be safe out there Dudes. Watch out for l. E holiday weekend also end of the month, traffic cops in full force.

Geckoman
05-28-16, 13:24
Which Summer are you looking for?

Once again I was looking for Summer as my first option and Chelsey as 2nd, unfortunately I didn't see any of those, but after spend two hours with no luck I decided to head to the bay and lucky me I met the 26 yo, blonde Melanie, I just have to say she is really cool and didn't hear a negative, I'm not really into fit bodies like hers, I really like to grab tits and ass, but besides those great skills I have to admit this girl has something.

Hope to see her soon, she can become one of my favs!

NiteTimer
05-28-16, 14:38
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1356/making-a-mess-of-that-dress.html

NiteTimer
05-28-16, 14:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/781/young-pawg-packing-1.html

NiteTimer
05-28-16, 14:42
http://www.ccptube.com/video/110/sara2.html

When her weights on, one of my favorite butts to make waves with.

NiteTimer
05-28-16, 14:45
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1181/pumping-that-phat-ass.html

NiteTimer
05-28-16, 14:47
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1248/bad-girls-get-spanked.html

NiteTimer
05-28-16, 14:59
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1526/stuffing-her-face.html

Propellor
05-28-16, 18:26
Got a strange message from her this past week saying she no longer has a phone and is back at the ST. M.

Says to just pull up and hit the horn. Thought that place would be an abando now. Sad.

Masonm
05-28-16, 18:37
Got a strange message from her this past week saying she no longer has a phone and is back at the ST. M.

Says to just pull up and hit the horn. Thought that place would be an abando now. Sad.It should be under new ownership. Is she back to streetwalking? She still has 2 warrants. Great husband she has who brings her to new lows.

Holdmetoo
05-28-16, 20:56
Good news: I got Heaven's phone number.

Bad news: She left her phone in my car.

I'm not going to charge it up, since I don't want it going off at an inopportune moment. (I know you know what I mean.).

So, if one of you happens to be talking to her, tell her to meet the guy she met on Saturday the 28th at the same place and time on Saturday, 06/02. I'll return her phone at that time.

TIA,

Bill.

BoloBellgrande
05-28-16, 21:01
Think I'm going to slow my roll looping the west side. I realized how different it was today. Mostly because the rent a room house on Cole St is closed for good. I miss taking a break from driving, and stopping by for a while and chillin.

While I was looping today, I saw the new BSW knock on Pierre's door and go inside alone. I was going to park and go in, so I could get a better look at her and see if there was any SW sofa sitting. I changed my mind after thinking about how bad that place smells. Funny thing is, I did stop by later after riding around for a while. Pierre would not let in, he waved me off. I don't know of he's shut down for good or what. I didn't have anyone with me, I just wanted to see if he had any SW hanging around.

Saw the elephant lady on Wilkins meat Payson and took a few pictures. She was sleeping most of the time, but raised her head up once and gave me the look. You know what, her skin is a nice even brown color and her hair looks nice. She has a nice ass on her, but the face is right out of a horror movie.

I saw Blaze Star / Lucile Ball today. I think she tries her hand at hooking from time to time, but isn't a regular at it. I saw her go into the same house again, looks like she's renting a room with other people. I hope I can catch her when she's SW. Her face looks kinda old, but she has that pale white skin that goes along with her beautiful thick red hair. Her ass is fat and sticks out for a older lady.

I'm pretty sure I saw Heaven today. I didn't mean to startle and spook her, but I think I did. I was riding down Ramsey, and saw her, but wasn't sure, so I took a picture of her sitting on the front stoop. It's about the same house as the abando she she told me about. I didn't want to ride by her, look at her face, than roll on. That would have been worse, because she knows my vehicle.

Just before I left the west side, I saw a healthy looking WSW standing outside the circle near Fulton. I walked up to her and we talked. I offered to buy her a cold soda, but she wanted to lose cigarettes instead. We walked down to Gilmore and talked on the way. She said her name was Krissy, she knows Christine and Crystal, and has her own place on wilhum St. She also knows about Russell's place. She says WW idol Crystal use to stay at her place along with Christine and get high.

I got her # and told her we'd go to Tim's next week. She claims she gives the best head and has the tightest pussy around, we'll see, LOL.

BoloBellgrande
05-28-16, 21:04
She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.

BoloBellgrande
05-28-16, 21:07
At rest and slightly awake.

BoloBellgrande
05-28-16, 21:09
Older red head sometimes SW.

Retrometro
05-28-16, 21:21
Sorry no nudes but If you want to see her nude.

CALL HER satisfaction guaranteed.

She needs money and new client

Just PM me for her #WOW! She is so cute! PM me her digits PLEASE!

Naaasty
05-28-16, 21:36
Does one seeking Kandi's services have to be referred by a fellow monger?

If her number is not to be distributed I suppose my digits are to be passed on and she'll reach out?

VaryDer07
05-29-16, 00:34
At rest and slightly awake.Hahaha just left the loop and she is still in that outfit.

VaryDer07
05-29-16, 00:37
Just met up with bella and damn her head game is on point. Very wet and lots of slurping, she is a green tank and black shorts tonight which makes her ass looks smazing.

NiteTimer
05-29-16, 02:06
http://www.ccptube.com/video/83/jldg29-6.html

Anybody seen Jill around lately?

NiteTimer
05-29-16, 02:23
http://www.ccptube.com/video/306/guzzling.html

3 y / o vid. Girl was thirsty then.

Mkill
05-29-16, 03:00
http://www.ccptube.com/video/83/jldg29-6.html

Anybody seen Jill around lately?She was around Wilkins and Payson about two weeks ago.

Mkill
05-29-16, 03:01
Hahaha just left the loop and she is still in that outfit.Its rare for some of them to change their clothes each week. Its a miracle for them to change daily.

Mkill
05-29-16, 03:03

If her number is not to be distributed I suppose my digits are to be passed on and she'll reach out?She was spotted walking down Wilkins. She doesn't seem hard to find.

DirtyOlePerv
05-29-16, 03:35
Friday. Picked up Britney off of Payson. 5' 7", brunette, glasses, B cups, cute spinner body and had a little ghetto accent. Decided on head. Just ok but not great. Upgraded for standard. Not very fun at all. Like fucking a dead fish from behind. Definitely will not repeat.

Saturday. Pretty dead out. Found 20 yr old spinner off of Fairhaven naked Jody. About 5' 5", A cups, thin, red head with the pasty white skin. Head was decent and upgraded for. 1 more. About to get it from behind but the smell alone was bad that little man went on strike so he didn't have to work. Ended up FF her until CIM finish.

LibidoLuvr
05-29-16, 08:32
Scooped Jamie up on wilkens last went in got a room. Received a bbj on the ride there, she has put on some weight in a very good way was squeezing her cakes while driving. Arrived at our destination in we both was naked in no time. Immediately threw me down on the bed in took me in her mouth she enjoyed it as much as I did, immediately after that she put the wrapper on me in she went right to cowgirl she really was into it. Her pussy was soaking wet she came repeatedly, flipped her over for some missionary pussy was throbbing extremely wet she just kept coming, turned her over for some doggy pounded her for a while, then she layed on her stomach in lifted her ass up while I pounded her wet pussy, the juices were running down her legs felt amazing turned her back around for more missionary this time she put her legs on my shoulders in told me to that's right fuck this pussy with that statement I was blasting off. I laid in her for minutes after that breathing hard just caught in the moment. We then went in the bathroom to clean ourselves off as I'm putting my shorts I notice her standing in front of me still naked I asked her was she good, she replied great she said I could go again if you wanted to but I know you have to go. I really did have to go but it's rare a chic want to go again so I obliged put the second wrapper on stood up while she got in doggy on the bed, just pounding I told her I'm not Cumming anytime soon just a FYI. She said no problem we went at it missionary both our legs wet, spot in the bed we pumped like some pornstars she said her body was paralyzed from Cumming like that I pulled out took the condom off advised her to play with herself with one hand and play with my nuts while I wack off for the finale she obliged. I was so turned on I moved her hand in just squeezed her pussy lips while wacking off she said I can tell your getting close because your grip is getting a little tight in a good way, Jamie is a looker so it's no problem to get off by her appearance and body, she ran her fingers threw my nut sack in I came hard hitting her lips, inner thigh and stomach, she said backed up huh, I said naw good cooch will do that to you. We both laughed in cleaned up. Jamie is real GFE in every way never any drama always FUN, I told her Jordan is one lucky and stupid s. O. b she just LOL. FYI the Jordan reference comes from the tramp stamp above her ass. I'm good for now but I will see her once again on this holiday weekend. Sorry for the rant but I just had to share if you see her please pick her up Bros. Great Service. As always be safe out there Dudes. Watch out for l. E holiday weekend also end of the month, traffic cops in full force.Sounds like you have a good time with her. Did you get her digits?

VaryDer07
05-29-16, 12:23
She was spotted walking down Wilkins. She doesn't seem hard to find.I was up and down Wilkins and didn't see her last night.

Jack Knauf
05-29-16, 12:50
Is back. Just saw her across from the BP.

Mkill
05-29-16, 13:01
I was up and down Wilkins and didn't see her last night.She walked from the circle to Payson when I saw her. She had on some really small white shorts with her cheeks hanging out the bottom.

Cls9637
05-29-16, 13:01
Kandii is out around the circle right now. Seems her phone is missing again and she needs to get money together to get another one. So she can't get phone calls right now. If you have her current number I can give you her temporary one. Kandii has that awesome little body with great boobs and hard little nipples and knows quite well what to do with all she's got!

If her number is not to be distributed I suppose my digits are to be passed on and she'll reach out?

BigPappay
05-29-16, 13:06
Scooped sarah off carey for some head action and some tittie sucking. Showed me those pups before I let her ride and they didn't look bad. But upclose they didn't taste all that good. This is the brunette that hangs out with he / she on carey. ?Head action wasn't good. Ended up jacking off while she fondled my balls. Good for one time, but will not repeat. Seeing some new rteporters on the board. Welcome to the game.

Peace. BP.

Shithead06
05-29-16, 13:10
Is this someone we know?

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5701010d2237e

Shitty.

AceKing88
05-29-16, 17:11
Sounds like you have a good time with her. Did you get her digits?No phone at the moment she said.

AceKing88
05-29-16, 17:23
[Deleted by Admin]

There is a thread for stuff like this, you should learn to use it.

A2

DirtyOlePerv
05-29-16, 17:24
Scooped Julia on Pontiac around 1500.5 ft 8, brunette, straight long hair, b cups, cute GND look. Had 3 kids but still tight as hell. Decided to take her to mine. She asked for the cop check and then wanted me to continue playing with her. Drove down 95 while fingerings her and she's flicking her bean. Came on the ride to mine's and then grabs my trooper and starts working him all the way to my place.

Get inside and head, mish, doggie. Ended with head (great at BBBJ) and popped with a smile after 20 more minutes.

Got her number and dropped her off at pharmacist.

Will definitely be repeating.

AceKing88
05-29-16, 17:25
She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.Damn she must have got a makeover that doesn't look like her at all.

Angler69
05-29-16, 17:27
Is this someone we know?

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5701010d2237e

Shitty.Haven't seen her in awhile and not my usual thing physically but few could beat her in attitude and dedication.

BoloBellgrande
05-29-16, 19:23
Haven't seen her in awhile and not my usual thing physically but few could beat her in attitude and dedication.Saw her yesterday crossing Wilkins just out side the circle wearing blue jean shorts. She cool as a fan, but the cellulite is too unattractive for me to deal with.

Klove48
05-29-16, 21:08
She looked really bad from a distance. I wasn't sure if it was really her, didn't want to drive by her and gawk. I think she caught me snapping her picture.Just saw her the other day. I don't think that's her, but I could be wrong. She had improved her looks so I complimented her. Hope she hasn't gone down that fast again.

Member #5646
05-29-16, 23:46
Which Summer are you looking for?This babe is the one I'm looking for.

Donald1818
05-30-16, 05:58
No phone at the moment she said.Did you give a description of her, if so I didn't see it.

Thanks.

AceKing88
05-30-16, 07:29
Picked her up yesterday got a room again. Hops in my car grabbed my love muscle in went to town from Wilkens and Desoto all the way to Tim's she sacked my dick for at least 40 minutes she was nice and tipsy full GFE again in the sack took off the wrapper for the finish blasted everywhere she said you need to take a look at this is said oh shit what's wrong she said nothing you got cum everywhere pussy stomach tits chin and my hair is said oh you scared the shit out of me LOL.

Baltoman
05-30-16, 15:13
I hit the loops over the last two days. On Saturday I saw a few attractive girls out, but couldn't make the scoop. I probably saw 7-8 good lookers spread out on all the loops.

Yesterday, I did not see as many lookers. Maybe 3.

I met a cute brunette named Stephanie near SA. She was younger and had nice skin. She had either lost a lot of weight or was wearing someone else's cloths. She suggested a nearby spot. When I declined and wanted to go to my spot, she did not want to go that far. So I dropped her back off. Did I screw up?

Around 11 PM I saw an awesome brunette spinner on Conkling that was wearing a navy blue shirt and cut off jeans. But I didn't immediately scoop her. I thought it was another girl named Christina, another spinner brunette whom I decided not to see again. She had short curly hair, perfect legs, and a teardrop butt to die for. When she walked by a few minutes later I waved and she said "Hi", but just kept walking. I saw her stop & talk to several folks. Then it looked like she hooked up with someone. It may have been a boyfriend. Any intel on this little sweetheart is appreciated.

Lastly, a week ago I met Skylar near Citgo in Dundalk. Very nice girl with good skills and a great bod after having 4 kids. 5'8" 145 pounds, long dark blonde hair. I enjoyed her company and will see her again.

Baltoman.

Masonm
05-30-16, 15:33
I hit the loops over the last two days. On Saturday I saw a few attractive girls out, but couldn't make the scoop. I probably saw 7-8 good lookers spread out on all the loops.

Yesterday, I did not see as many lookers. Maybe 3.

I met a cute brunette named Stephanie near SA. She was younger and had nice skin. She had either lost a lot of weight or was wearing someone else's cloths. She suggested a nearby spot. When I declined and wanted to go to my spot, she did not want to go that far. So I dropped her back off. Did I screw up?

Baltoman.No screw up. She'll take you to one of the nearby apt parking lots. She gives a great BJ but when she thinks she's done enough she'll just stop and walk out of the car with whatever you've given her.

Rambo515
05-30-16, 16:11
Met up with Stephanie a few weeks ago. Having a problem with her Jaw. Good service all around.

Lump6588
05-30-16, 19:46
I will I have always said that when it comes to a BBBJ she is one of the best out there and she has a good personality to go with that.She's currently in Eldridge with someone, not really out and about anymore.

Member #5646
05-30-16, 22:37
This babe is the one I'm looking for.

20483Okay, I'm struggling with this $/7*, let see if this works.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=336876&d=1407334996

LoveTheButt
05-30-16, 23:26
Looking for a little help finding some good girls on harford ed. Used to be some action around Bayonne. What's up.

AceKing88
05-31-16, 03:21
Started off the day with Fee down in highlandtown CBJ then put her in doggy so I could look at her creamie pussy wrapped around my meat, after that I turned her around in finished her off in missionary, Next up was Kandi she didn't want to go to Tim's so we settled at a house near the circle started with a bbj then missionary to a doggy style finish. Stopped Jamie on the way up wilkens I was already on a mission with Kandi so maybe next time. Finished the night with my Go to and Ace in the hole P. Are Natalie started off with a long wet bbj, to cowgirl, doggy and finished her off with a long slow grind where I had her lay on her back in wrap her legs around mine is I layed on her in put the love muscle in had her Cumming in no time we stayed in that position until she said her pussy had enough, so I pulled out took of the wrapper told her to stick her tongue out while I slap my dick on it did that while I was wacking off she sucked my head in between slaps, I finally busted in her face and hair immediately after that she said I watch entirely to much porn all we could do was LOL hysterical. as always be safe out there folks.

Cls9637
05-31-16, 05:45
Kimberly is looking for some company. I'm out of town but her number is available to those who contribute to the forum. She can be found around Carey St. Kimberly provides some real GFE company and enjoys what she does. She gives one of the best blowjobs around.

Checkumout
05-31-16, 06:40
Scooped Julia on Pontiac around 1500.5 ft 8, brunette, straight long hair, b cups, cute GND look. Had 3 kids but still tight as hell. Decided to take her to mine. She asked for the cop check and then wanted me to continue playing with her. Drove down 95 while fingerings her and she's flicking her bean. Came on the ride to mine's and then grabs my trooper and starts working him all the way to my place.

Get inside and head, mish, doggie. Ended with head (great at BBBJ) and popped with a smile after 20 more minutes.

Will definitely be repeating.Does she let you go bareback for the FS and how much does she charge sound like a great date.

BoloBellgrande
05-31-16, 18:35
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-special-cick-me-daddy-im-a-thick-and-juicy-barbiedol-with-the-best-gushy-ever/13842178

This add has former street walker written all over it. Who's the girl? I know one of you guys know who she is.

The $50 fee is a dead giveaway. LOL.

Masonm
05-31-16, 18:36

Will definitely be repeating.That's Josephine "Josie" from Severna Park. Didn't know she had kids but in retrospect makes sense. I think everything is possible for. 80. Don't know if some things come covered. They may.

Holdmetoo
05-31-16, 18:49
My bad: I looked at the July calendar. I meant Saturday, 06/04. Sorry for the confusion.

Bill.

Good news: I got Heaven's phone number.

Bad news: She left her phone in my car.

I'm not going to charge it up, since I don't want it going off at an inopportune moment. (I know you know what I mean.).

So, if one of you happens to be talking to her, tell her to meet the guy she met on Saturday the 28th at the same place and time on Saturday, 06/02. I'll return her phone at that time.

TIA,

Bill.

DirtyOlePerv
05-31-16, 19:02
Does she let you go bareback for the FS and how much does she charge sound like a great date.BBBJ but covered for sex. Greek available for extra. Pics and videos for extra as well.

Gave. 5 because of the drive to my house was out of the way but also received road head and flicked her bean during the whole ride there.

Kings
05-31-16, 20:41
I saw her a year ago in waldorf. She has had several name changes since then. IMHO you would get better service grabbing a girl off of the street.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-special-cick-me-daddy-im-a-thick-and-juicy-barbiedol-with-the-best-gushy-ever/13842178

This add has former street walker written all over it. Who's the girl? I know one of you guys know who she is.

The $50 fee is a dead giveaway. LOL.

Jberger
05-31-16, 21:25
Looking for a little help finding some good girls on harford ed. Used to be some action around Bayonne. What's up.They moved up past northern. Only one or two out nowadays and usually around lunchtime.

VaryDer07
05-31-16, 23:09
I saw her a year ago in waldorf. She has had several name changes since then. IMHO you would get better service grabbing a girl off of the street.Hahahahhaha yeah she still is a SW. You can catch her in DC sometimes around the loop. Thats where I first found her 0.

Happy One
05-31-16, 23:40
That's Josephine "Josie" from Severna Park. Didn't know she had kids but in retrospect makes sense. I think everything is possible for. 80. Don't know if some things come covered. They may.Must be a different Josie around that area. The Josie I know is not 5'8.

LurkingHard
06-01-16, 02:04
I been seeing a lot of kandi working that head, someone please give me her number so I can get blessed and have her sing on my microphone.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-16, 06:27
I met her this past Saturday on Wilkins. We talked for a bit and she said she knew crystal and her friend Christine. I ran her name past crystal and she does know her, but says she doesn't know her well. I ran her past a senior member and was told she's strictly a rock candy chaser and doesn't care about giving a good service.

I've never tried her myself, so YMMV. I will say, she talks a good game, and that usually a sign that the service is going to be crap. She was telling me how pussy is the tightest and how good her head game is.

I texted her yesterday and asked her if she did anal. She hit me back and said, " she loves anal" . Then she text me 10 seconds later and asked who I was. LOL.

She sounds like a talker that will promise anything to get the money for candy.

She says she has place on wilhum . If you take a chance and date her , I would take her out of the city . That street is a dealers paradise , especially at night . I've seen it with my own eyes while I was watching that tall Amazon brunette a while back .

Checkumout
06-01-16, 08:26
Must be a different Josie around that area. The Josie I know is not 5'8.She is 5'4.

Cls9637
06-01-16, 12:12
I been seeing a lot of kandi working that head, someone please give me her number so I can get blessed and have her sing on my microphone.Kandii is out around the circle right now. She said she's going home tonight so get her while you can. Great body, awesome boobs with great hard little nipples, terrific blow job and fun to fuck.

EasyLuvr
06-01-16, 14:17
Had some time to kill so I cruised the loop a couple of times, not seeing much out. Decided to make one more circle and spied Heaven hoofing it down Wilkens towards the circle. She had a shaggy looking guy with her but when I stopped for her, he moseyed off and she yelled that she'd meet him at the store. Drove down to P's pigsty and got naked. Her body is getting skinnier every time I see her but still sexy as hell. She got on the broken down bed and lifted her legs in the air, telling me to climb aboard. I covered her and felt my aching cock get sucked right into her tight cooch. Shoving her mound hard up against me, she whispered fuck me hard so I proceeded to pound the hell out of her. Didn't take long for me to nut so I pulled out and plastered her curls with my baby batter. Cleaned up and dropped her at the store on Gilmor. Always a good time with her.

BigPappay
06-01-16, 16:51
Scooped bree off scarey after she wouldn't stop begging that she needs help. She stated she would do anything for ten bucks and she held to her word. Asked for more, but wouldn't oblige. Took her to the shoe and let her go to town with a BBBJCIM while I fingered her stanky cooch. Old gal needs a good shower, but still has a great personality. Don't like to take advantage of these strung out ladies, but lost a good chunk of cheese playing the ponies at the Shoe. Bree relieved some pent up stress for a lot less.

Peace,

BP.

TShaw500
06-01-16, 18:39
Where is she usually posted up at.

Curtisbay
06-01-16, 20:14
Scooped bree off scarey after she wouldn't stop begging that sheou needs help. She stated she would do anything for ten bucks and she held to her word. Asked for more, but wouldn't oblige. Took her to the shoe and let her go to town with a BBBJCIM while I fingered her stanky cooch. Old gal needs a good shower, but still has a great personality. Don't like to take advantage of these strung out ladies, but lost a good chunk of cheese playing the ponies at the Shoe. Bree relieved some pent up stress for a lot less.

Peace,

BP.Put your money on Stewball, you may win win win. Put your money on Stewball you may win.

John in VA
06-01-16, 21:12
I saw her a year ago in waldorf. She has had several name changes since then. IMHO you would get better service grabbing a girl off of the street.She worked the streets in DC for many many years. She either finds a girl who is already in the game and sucks her dry or pimps a girl out and takes all her money.

B Night
06-01-16, 21:34
Kandii is out around the circle right now. She said she's going home tonight so get her while you can. Great body, awesome boobs with great hard little nipples, terrific blow job and fun to fuck.Thanks for heads up, cruised through and saw her near Brunswick, but unfortunately for me someone beat me to her and they walked into a house on Wilkins just befor Brunswick. Maybe I will catch her next time.

BoloBellgrande
06-01-16, 21:41
Has a room again at the moment. It's near the 175 exit on route one. Hit her up if you got her #.

JankMaster
06-01-16, 22:47
Has a room again at the moment. It's near the 175 exit on route one. Hit her up if you got her #.Can you shoot me her number. The post you put up about kelly leads to some white chic now.

BSmith0318
06-01-16, 23:10
On the Dundalk ave she supposed to be banging just ask about her!!

Tbroi2
06-02-16, 00:14
Https (SEMICOLON) // www (DOT) facebook (DOT) com / BmoreHookerHunters1/ timeline.

This guy is seriously going to get his self into something he doesn't want one of these days. I think people on the FB community should report him because he is posting pictures of everyone. New post had Kandii with some guy in a blue truck. He has Pierres addy and who knows what he is going to do with that intel. So beware, that spot is probably been reported to popo. There is a pic of what this dude looks like. I am sure there is laws against what he is doing, like SLANDER! So spread the word and be careful fellow Mongers. raBBit out.

raBBit

TattSmh
06-02-16, 01:10
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Badboy1968
06-02-16, 01:17
Https (SEMICOLON) // www (DOT) facebook (DOT) com / BmoreHookerHunters1/ timeline.

This guy is seriously going to get his self into something he doesn't want one of these days. I think people on the FB community should report him because he is posting pictures of everyone. New post had Kandii with some guy in a blue truck. He has Pierres addy and who knows what he is going to do with that intel. So beware, that spot is probably been reported to popo. There is a pic of what this dude looks like. I am sure there is laws against what he is doing, like SLANDER! So spread the word and be careful fellow Mongers. raBBit out.

raBBitI'm pretty sure he has committed multiple felonies by making voice recordings without permission. Any legal beagles want to weigh in?

BoloBellgrande
06-02-16, 01:59
I was all set up to meet Dallas at her in call location, but got no response from her once I got there. I even told her when I was 10 minutes away. She text me and said okay. Only thing I can figure is, after I posted about her having a room, she made a date with another monger before I could get there.

She did text me back about 45 min after we were supposed to meet. What she said didn't make any sense to me. She said her roommate had the room and she was washing clothes. You figure that one out!

Masonm
06-02-16, 04:22
I'm pretty sure he has committed multiple felonies by making voice recordings without permission. Any legal beagles want to weigh in?That's right. MD one of a handful of states where this is illegal. There should be a "reasonable expectation of privacy" so I don't know how that would play out in court. Also a monger would need to press charges. I don't think it could result in counter charges but it could backfire in other ways.

Cls9637
06-02-16, 06:55
That Bmore Hooker Hunter guy is fixated on Kandii. He's featured her in two of his posts. Perhaps he tried to date her once and she turned his backward baseball cap wearing ass down so he's out for revenge.

Also he keeps referring to "my neighborhood" yet he's doing this stupid crap all over Baltimore. Just letting guys know where to find more girls.

Tbroi2
06-02-16, 12:29
That Bmore Hooker Hunter guy is fixated on Kandii. He's featured her in two of his posts. Perhaps he tried to date her once and she turned his backward baseball cap wearing ass down so he's out for revenge.

Also he keeps referring to "my neighborhood" yet he's doing this stupid crap all over Baltimore. Just letting guys know where to find more girls.Tell you what, let him run up on the wrong person might catch hot one... Feel me strong. Or better yet, one of these girls grab that steering wheel when he is asking for "horn". Make his "want to-be" cop self wreak his whip. CLS, I think you got it right though. Kandii must of turned him down and that dude is jaded. Let him run up on me, I'll smash his camera. Real talk son. raBBit out...

BoloBellgrande
06-02-16, 14:43
Since I have a number of SW phone # in my phone, FB searches it's pages and sends me related people on their site. I don't think I know this girl, but she looks familiar. Anyone know her.

Loomy
06-02-16, 18:11
I'm pretty sure he has committed multiple felonies by making voice recordings without permission. Any legal beagles want to weigh in?I am not a lawyer, I have only general knowledge. But, here is the thing with these types of laws. I think the courts may make a distinction between audio and video recording. With audio, you could be on the phone so there may be no way of telling where all participants are, therefore you need their permission to record no matter what. Most laws governing video recording are predicate on the location. Meaning are you on a public street or are you in the privacy of someone home / office with a hidden camera. If you are in the confounds of your home, most states afford you the expectation of privacy.

This is why news crews are often broadcasting from sidewalks outside homes, because the sidewalk is considered public property and they need permission to video from an owner to video on private property. But these guys are on public streets or private property that is not owned by the monger being videoed. So it is my layman's opinion that if you are videoed you have little recourse and you might even get yourself a trespassing charge on yourself.

Bottom line, these guys can video on public streets all they want without permission. So just be very careful with running to the police to launch a complaint, you just might get yourself in a different jam.

Loomy
06-02-16, 18:35
So I recently saw Dallas again, it took my almost 2 years to hook back up with her. I must say I was disappointed. In the past she would complete her BBBJ's with an aggressive enthusiasm. This last time was lackluster. I really had to concentrate to climax, where as in the past I would have to fight to keep my nut in my balls.

She was overweight and had dark marks all over her legs. The Dallas from 2 years ago had this body and set of tits that wouldn't stop and complimented each other.

Hygiene was not that good either. I want repeat unless she starts taking care of herself.

FunShip75
06-02-16, 19:16

Also he keeps referring to "my neighborhood" yet he's doing this stupid crap all over Baltimore. Just letting guys know where to find more girls.Or she could just be an easy target since her pics keep getting posted here along with the time and location when she's out.

Klove48
06-02-16, 19:52
Since I have a number of SW phone # in my phone, FB searches it's pages and sends me related people on their site. I don't think I know this girl, but she looks familiar. Anyone know her.Thats April.

AceKing88
06-02-16, 19:59
Just saw Jamie near the circle have fun folks.

BoloBellgrande
06-02-16, 20:24
SW idol Crystal is in town at Russell's place with her friend Christine. They're both looking to date tonight. I must warn you, I'v been told by a reliable source, that Russell's place has bed bugs too. If you decide on dating one or both of them, I'd take them to a notel.

Trick Williams
06-02-16, 20:53
Or she could just be an easy target since her pics keep getting posted here along with the time and location when she's out.The kid repeats, shots fired! LOL.

BSmith0318
06-02-16, 23:15
On the Dundalk ave she supposed to be banging just ask about her!!

Loomy
06-03-16, 08:16
Last night started out with me picking up a young WSW Tabatha age 22 I believe, very petite sandy blonde with hair just past her shoulders. We get to the spot and she start going in on how she wants the money upfront. I say no and attitude goes from laid back to ghettofied in an instant. Keeps saying to me you ain't getting no upfront pussy. Had to take her back. Silly girl walks back to the car with her pants off, pants and panties in hand instead of putting them back on.

Gets in the car I start driving to take her back and she leaves her pants pulled down to her knees while we are driving. I ask, can you put your cloths on, she replies, they are. I say, all the way on. She says yea sure while not doing nothing. In the back of my head I am thinking, all I need is to get pulled over by LE with a young female with her pants pulled down to her knees while riding in my car. So by this time I am ready to put her out. I pull over and ask one more time for her to pull her jeans ups. Finally she complies with sarcasm and attitude, saying the panties are up, the jeans are now up and "whoooo, there goes the zipper and the button". I could not wait to get her back.

So drop back little-crazy Tabatha off where I got her from. Make some lops when I scope WSW Nicole, short dark hair, she said she was 26 yo but look more to be in her mid to late 30's near Stricker and Ramsey I believe. She was cool. Got half / half. The bbj was wet and slow and deep, I almost didn't want to get the P as the BJ was amazing. But the Pussy was just as good. Did my thing, and was a drama free experience. So we get done and I am taking her back, when we see 6 police cars speeding down the street at 100 mph. I say to her, lets follow them to see what is going on. So they are going to Morell Park where it seems like the whole precinct was already there. When we get there we see hear the police on the radio, saying multiple gunshot victims. I wish I could upload video, I took a video of one victim sitting on the sidewalk, LOL he got shot 3 times and was only hit in the arm and other not vital places. He was setting up talking holding his arm. Are these guys shooting with their eyes closed, WTF?

So police has Washington BLVD blocked off, se we make a you turn to get back to the Wilkerson. On the way there more police cars where still coming that zoomed past us. I will repeat with Nicole as soon as I get the chance to get the BBBJ all the way to completion.

Horsetrader
06-03-16, 12:58
Last night started out with me picking up a young WSW Tabatha age 22 I believe, very petite sandy blonde with hair just past her shoulders. We get to the spot and she start going in on how she wants the money upfront. I say no and attitude goes from laid back to ghettofied in an instant. Keeps saying to me you ain't getting no upfront pussy. Had to take her back. Silly girl walks back to the car with her pants off, pants and panties in hand instead of putting them back on.
You were lucky to get back without incident. I would never let a girl in my ride who was acting like that. Unlock only the driver door and just leave. Maybe throw $5 out the window for a cab.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-16, 13:24
Looks like a whole crew on S Payson between Wilkins and Ashton St. It may or may not slow down SW traffic there. Although, I did spot the elephant woman stoop sitting at the corner of Ashton and S Payson.

MacRobby
06-03-16, 16:38
Looks like a whole crew on S Payson between Wilkins and Ashton St. It may or may not slow down SW traffic there. Although, I did spot the elephant woman stoop sitting at the corner of Ashton and S Payson.I spoke to a guy pushing a broom outside there, like the end of last week. He said that it's a neighborhood watch crew doing a cleanup. In further conversation he related that lots of guys are taking women into the abandos there< ? And they are cleaning up the neighborhood some. Not sure if true or not, but that's what I was told. The whole thing seemed odd to me.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-16, 16:50
The construction crew is gone now, and the SW are back. I saw Italian Nikki walking with a noticeable hitch in her step. Probably has something to do with that hole in her thigh from using the needle.

Denise the Beast was out by the circle standing across from Andy's, the corner store in the circle that makes a great double hamburger sandwich. I've been seeing her out lately, that's probably not good seeing as she told me she works off her phone. She saw me, but when I didn't turn to pick her up, she turned her head and walked down s mount St. Cool chick, just can't deal with that cellulite.

Also saw some dark-haired prego WSW on Ramsay by the Hanna market doing the hokey pokey dance trying to get attention.

BoloBellgrande
06-03-16, 18:21
Dallas text me today, telling me she has her own room, and isn't with her roommate anymore. I inquired about the roommate, thinking she was someone from the west side loops.

She said no, she's from the Jessup area, and her rates are BP rates, 60 15 min 100 30 min 200 hour. I got her to send a picture of her, so I could let you guys see her, and tell me if she's a former SW or just a civi out to make some extra cash.

Funny thing though. When I was parked outside the hotel waiting on Dallas, I saw a blonde haired girl talking on the phone by the front door. Her body looked good in the shorts and top she had on. Could have been the girl in this picture. Anybody know her, or tried her out from BP?

Cls9637
06-03-16, 19:07
Kandii is using her temporary number ending in 4629. Call her so you can meet somewhere that prying eyes aren't watching.

We all know Kandii! Great boobs, great little body and she knows how to use it.

Give her a call! I'm still out of town so someone has to keep her company!

Cls9637
06-03-16, 19:23

Gets in the car I start driving to take her back and she leaves her pants pulled down to her knees while we are driving. I ask, can you put your cloths on, she replies, they are. I say, all the way on. She says yea sure while not doing nothing. In the back of my head I am thinking, all I need is to get pulled over by LE with a young female with her pants pulled down to her knees while riding in my car. So by this time I am ready to put her out. I pull over and ask one more time for her to pull her jeans ups. Finally she complies with sarcasm and attitude, saying the panties are up, the jeans are now up and "whoooo, there goes the zipper and the button". I could not wait to get her back.

So drop back little-crazy Tabatha off where I got her from. Make some lops when I scope WSW Nicole, short dark hair, she said she was 26 yo but look more to be in her mid to late 30's near Stricker and Ramsey I believe. She was cool. Got half / half. The bbj was wet and slow and deep, I almost didn't want to get the P as the BJ was amazing. But the Pussy was just as good. Did my thing, and was a drama free experience. So we get done and I am taking her back, when we see 6 police cars speeding down the street at 100 mph. I say to her, lets follow them to see what is going on. So they are going to Morell Park where it seems like the whole precinct was already there. When we get there we see hear the police on the radio, saying multiple gunshot victims. I wish I could upload video, I took a video of one victim sitting on the sidewalk, LOL he got shot 3 times and was only hit in the arm and other not vital places. He was setting up talking holding his arm. Are these guys shooting with their eyes closed, WTF?

So police has Washington BLVD blocked off, se we make a you turn to get back to the Wilkerson. On the way there more police cars where still coming that zoomed past us. I will repeat with Nicole as soon as I get the chance to get the BBBJ all the way to completion.Is this the Nicole you saw? I'm glad you safely got away from Tabitha. Don't know her but clearly a nut case. If this is the Nicole you found she is a real gem! One of the best! She ranks up there with Kandii as usually drama-free and a great blowjob and great fuck. She's open to most anything. Except anal. That won't happen unless you offer BIG money!

Loomy
06-03-16, 19:44
Is this the Nicole you saw? I'm glad you safely got away from Tabitha. Don't know her but clearly a nut case. If this is the Nicole you found she is a real gem! One of the best! She ranks up there with Kandii as usually drama-free and a great blowjob and great fuck. She's open to most anything. Except anal. That won't happen unless you offer BIG money!Yup, that is her. Great girl.

HcLine
06-03-16, 19:59
She looks alot like a gal I ran into from the deep run trailers in jessup. This was 3 yrs ago and she was working down near the horse track before it got really hot in HC. Can't say for sure but the tata's look familiar!! Regardless, like some of that. Hc.

Dallas text me today, telling me she has her own room, and isn't with her roommate anymore. I inquired about the roommate, thinking she was someone from the west side loops.

She said no, she's from the Jessup area, and her rates are BP rates, 60 15 min 100 30 min 200 hour. I got her to send a picture of her, so I could let you guys see her, and tell me if she's a former SW or just a civi out to make some extra cash.

Funny thing though. When I was parked outside the hotel waiting on Dallas, I saw a blonde haired girl talking on the phone by the front door. Her body looked good in the shorts and top she had on. Could have been the girl in this picture. Anybody know her, or tried her out from BP?

Tbroi2
06-03-16, 20:10
She looks alot like a gal I ran into from the deep run trailers in jessup. This was 3 yrs ago and she was working down near the horse track before it got really hot in HC. Can't say for sure but the tata's look familiar!! Regardless, like some of that. Hc.What was her name? I think I seen her before too.

raBBit

HcLine
06-03-16, 20:18
Dawn or donna something similar. I can't keep them straight if I don't get a number! She was fresh though I rememgber that and then just kind of disappeared. Maybe a state or co. Vaca. Dunno! Hc.

What was her name? I think I seen her before too.

raBBit