PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

DeafMute
10-27-14, 22:24
Looks like I spoke to soon. I am out now too.

It is up, however, they have been locking a bunch of folks out lately.

RepArgent
10-31-14, 11:37
I read one of the ads that frequently appears on the top of the USA Sex Guide page about "CBJ or BBBJ: Which is Best?" There's some scary information there about the STD risk of a BBBJ increasing and becoming incredibly high. A CBJ never sounded very appealing to me but recently I've found many providers insist on it. Has anyone found one who has the talent to perform CBJ service without the lack of sensitivity?

GMacMan
10-31-14, 13:20
I read one of the ads that frequently appears on the top of the USA Sex Guide page about "CBJ or BBBJ: Which is Best?" There's some scary information there about the STD risk of a BBBJ increasing and becoming incredibly high. A CBJ never sounded very appealing to me but recently I've found many providers insist on it. Has anyone found one who has the talent to perform CBJ service without the lack of sensitivity?You shouldn't go reading those ads. LOL. Seriously, though, I have to say that herpes scares the hell out of me way more than AIDS does, mainly because herpes can be so easily transmitted during a BBBJ (just need skin to skin contact). What's even crazier about herpes is that the "northern" kind can move south and the "southern" kind can move north!

As far as references, I know a few women that are OUTSTANDING with a cover, however, they are all on the West Coast. I do not do that stuff here in the midwest, though, lately I've been tempted, otherwise I would share what I know. However, if you are ever travelling out to the west coast, message me and I can share info on the safe girls I know of, if they are still taking paid dates. (I know two that are no longer doing paid dates, they have shifted exclusively to film now. Sorry.).

RepArgent
10-31-14, 18:24
You shouldn't go reading those ads. LOL. Seriously, though, I have to say that herpes scares the hell out of me way more than AIDS does, mainly because herpes can be so easily transmitted during a BBBJ (just need skin to skin contact). What's even crazier about herpes is that the "northern" kind can move south and the "southern" kind can move north!

As far as references, I know a few women that are OUTSTANDING with a cover, however, they are all on the West Coast. I do not do that stuff here in the midwest, though, lately I've been tempted, otherwise I would share what I know. However, if you are ever travelling out to the west coast, message me and I can share info on the safe girls I know of, if they are still taking paid dates. (I know two that are no longer doing paid dates, they have shifted exclusively to film now. Sorry.).One of the other STDs often passed on through BBBJs is Chlamydia. According to the CDC "Most people who have chlamydia have no symptoms. If you do have symptoms, they may not appear until several weeks after you have sex with an infected partner. Even when chlamydia causes no symptoms, it can damage your reproductive system. " Therefore you could get it and pass it on to your significant other and have some serious explaining to do.

BadBoyFourU
10-31-14, 23:12
One of the other STDs often passed on through BBBJs is Chlamydia. According to the CDC "Most people who have chlamydia have no symptoms. If you do have symptoms, they may not appear until several weeks after you have sex with an infected partner. Even when chlamydia causes no symptoms, it can damage your reproductive system. " Therefore you could get it and pass it on to your significant other and have some serious explaining to do.Twice in my 30 plus years of mongering have I contracted an STD, both times it happen with an BBBJ with a SW. Since then I have avoided SW and play safe all the way around.

Spongebob357
11-01-14, 10:11
Twice in my 30 plus years of mongering have I contracted an STD, both times it happen with an BBBJ with a SW. Since then I have avoided SW and play safe all the way around.I agree with you, I do not see what the big deal is with wearing a condom. I always cum and have never picked up a std.

Just my two cents.

RepArgent
11-01-14, 10:57
I agree with you, I do not see what the big deal is with wearing a condom. I always cum and have never picked up a std.

Just my two cents.So doe's anyone have any recommendations for a provider that can give a great CBJ? Please feel free to PM me!

GrMojo
11-01-14, 15:27
It is up, however, they have been locking a bunch of folks out lately.I don't know what all the fuss is about over MWT. I've heard that many a working girl have been complaining about Tinder taking their business. I downloaded their app to my phone, so I'll find out if it's all I heard it was.

Benz1
11-01-14, 15:47
So doe's anyone have any recommendations for a provider that can give a great CBJ? Please feel free to PM me!You might have to leave GR and go to the Lansing MP page. Look for reviews on the Isands (Hawaiian).

Locally I'm sure the ladies here that have great bb skills would do a great job.

Tina, Mercedes and No Nonsense Lady.

BackDorman
11-21-14, 13:33
Gents,

Approx a month ago I posted about a lady friend in financial need with few morals. I've had dozens and dozens of responses and have not been able to get back with all of you, so thought a general post would be easier.

She has since made a complete 180 on me. Turned into quite the un-trustful flake, with real psyciatric issues. A month ago she was ready and willin for this lifestyle, but now is completely un trustworthy and not willing to go thru with anything.

I apologize for any time I've wasted you gents in this venture as I've also lost a lot of invested time and money.

Good hunting, and will report if anything changes. But as of now, she cannot be trusted, and is unwilling to go forward.

Bloozer
11-22-14, 01:41
I found a new one! 23 - 5'7'' reddish brown hair very nice 36d's. I didn,t have to ask, she greeted me with a nice soft bbbjtcws. She wants to be a Pro. She's outcall with limited incall.I met her at a public place then came to my place.
$125 cfs bbbjtcws, contact cherrymama23@yahoo.com. Email goes to phone.Enjoy. Hey mongers, U O Me!

Mw Jrp
11-22-14, 09:21
Gents,

Approx a month ago I posted about a lady friend in financial need with few morals. I've had dozens and dozens of responses and have not been able to get back with all of you, so thought a general post would be easier.

She has since made a complete 180 on me. Turned into quite the un-trustful flake, with real psyciatric issues. A month ago she was ready and willin for this lifestyle, but now is completely un trustworthy and not willing to go thru with anything.

I apologize for any time I've wasted you gents in this venture as I've also lost a lot of invested time and money.

Good hunting, and will report if anything changes. But as of now, she cannot be trusted, and is unwilling to go forward.No need to apologize, BD, for her eradicate behavior. Unfortunately, many gals start out sweet and GFE, but turn colors along their path. I always have a "buyer beware" approach to these little darlings, even the ones referred and vouched for. But I always treat them as I hope to be, and often I treat them better.

Just this week I had a real dime new one that I found. She was a wet-dream come true, great body, awesome skills, a real nympho. After close to an 1-1/2 hours of sucking and fucking including anal, as we were getting dressed, 2 knives fell from her clothes. I asked how many she had, and response was only 2. Now while this gal was a full GFE, I am sure she can handle and / or cause a real nightmare.

Yet, had I not seen the blades (and 1 was 4-5 inches), I might have bought her story of just breaking up with her BF, and rarely out on the streets. Still, I never saw her before or heard about her in the forum. Best advise is always expect the un-expected; and treat them nice until you need to be firm.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Shawtren
11-24-14, 10:00
.... as we were getting dressed, 2 knives fell from her clothes. I asked how many she had, and response was only 2. Now while this gal was a full GFE, I am sure she can handle and / or cause a real nightmare.

Yet, had I not seen the blades (and 1 was 4-5 inches),.....It brings to mind the scene from the movie Crocodile Dundee ". Now THAT'S a knife!

Mag Green
11-24-14, 16:12
I found a new one! 23 - 5'7'' reddish brown hair very nice 36d's. I didn,t have to ask, she greeted me with a nice soft bbbjtcws. She wants to be a Pro. She's outcall with limited incall.I met her at a public place then came to my place.
$125 cfs bbbjtcws, contact cherrymama23@yahoo.com. Email goes to phone.Enjoy. Hey mongers, U O Me!Thanks. Looking forward to trying it out.

ChipCharger
11-29-14, 10:00
She has not posted and is utr. Bloozer provides her contact info. Cherrymama23@yahoo.com. She is new but her performance is exceptional. She aims to please and does so. Lives in the Holland area. She provides a pic on contact. I recommend. This is just in confirmation of what Bloozer has said.

Bloozer
11-29-14, 12:58
This girl is so new she knows nothing about acronyms. Us kind old mongers should help her out. We need to guide her on how to post here and there and how to post pics etc. Like I said, she's a new born babe. Only neg is fresh stretch marks. This one's a possible long time keeper. Take advantage while the price is still $125. I'm happy to share with all the good things this board has done for me.

Dchen
11-29-14, 16:34
She has not posted and is utr. Bloozer provides her contact info. Cherrymama23@yahoo.com. She is new but her performance is exceptional. She aims to please and does so. Lives in the Holland area. She provides a pic on contact. I recommend. This is just in confirmation of what Bloozer has said.Just a FYI, she is more outcall but will do incall at hotel if you book multiple hours. As a caveat, I have not scene her as I can only do intcall.

Bloozer
12-02-14, 18:46
This ones damn near a knockout! Skills to "Dream" about in rem sleep. 5'5',36 D,25 35, tats and piercings. BBBJTC, FS, loves toys, has a few of her own. You mongers are are going to feel30 years younger after each session. Contact her via Email <beautifulbae90@yahoo.com She too is starting out at $125. Right now she's outcall only. Pm me for any questions.

TrevorSyne
12-04-14, 12:44
Had a dream of Cherrymama23 (Cherrymama23@yahoo.com) who goes by Ashley as an out call. Just reach her by email and she does provide a cute pic that does represent her. She was not able to do in-call but is well worth the extra effort for the price. In my dream I picked her up by car and took her to my hotel room. Not a clock watcher but MSOG is not available for SS or HH. Basic menu BBBJ FS DATY and in my dreams she really seemed to enjoy herself as I her. She mentioned that her friend could provide duos as well. Thank you Bloozer for the info! If you want more detail just pm.

Bloozer
12-05-14, 00:29
Had a dream of Cherrymama23 (Cherrymama23@yahoo.com) who goes by Ashley as an out call. Just reach her by email and she does provide a cute pic that does represent her. She was not able to do in-call but is well worth the extra effort for the price. In my dream I picked her up by car and took her to my hotel room. Not a clock watcher but MSOG is not available for SS or HH. Basic menu BBBJ FS DATY and in my dreams she really seemed to enjoy herself as I her. She mentioned that her friend could provide duos as well. Thank you Bloozer for the info! If you want more detail just pm.This board has saved my ass! Many times I want to give back and share. BTW, her friend Beautifulbae, holy bawlz, nympho plus! I haven't tried a duo yet, but it's on my Christmas dream wish list.

Bloozer
12-05-14, 13:23
This ones damn near a knockout! Skills to "Dream" about in rem sleep. 5'5',36 D,25 35, tats and piercings. BBBJTC, FS, loves toys, has a few of her own. You mongers are are going to feel30 years younger after each session. Contact her via Email <beautifulbae90@yahoo.com She too is starting out at $125. Right now she's outcall only. Pm me for any questions.I forgot to mention lips. Well, here they are in all they're radiant glory. All you "lip lovers" enjoy!

Bloozer
12-08-14, 19:44
I forgot to mention lips. Well, here they are in all they're radiant glory. All you "lip lovers" enjoy!I understand she's no-showing appointments. I want everybody to know "Ain't Me!' If she does or is doing this, drop her name and dump her. If it's not her, see her. I had fun.

Ford1275
12-17-14, 08:39
I have a question, every time I try to add a link to a post a I get java script error when I copy and paste. This is from a phone what am doing wrong. Any help would be great.

NoBuffaloBob
12-17-14, 11:01
You might have to leave GR and go to the Lansing MP page. Look for reviews on the Isands (Hawaiian).

Locally I'm sure the ladies here that have great bb skills would do a great job.

Tina, Mercedes and No Nonsense Lady.Innocence 69 comes highly recommended. In fact she prefers oral or French.

NBB.

Bloozer
12-17-14, 14:47
This ones damn near a knockout! Skills to "Dream" about in rem sleep. 5'5',36 D,25 35, tats and piercings. BBBJTC, FS, loves toys, has a few of her own. You mongers are are going to feel30 years younger after each session. Contact her via Email <beautifulbae90@yahoo.com She too is starting out at $125. Right now she's outcall only. Pm me for any questions.I can't believe I "Snafu'd"! It's at yahoo.com <beautifulbae23@yahoo.com .

RepArgent
12-17-14, 20:24
I can't believe I "Snafu'd"! It's at yahoo.com <beautifulbae23@yahoo.com .

For some reason beautifulbae23@yahoo.com bounced.

Mike Yepthatsm
12-17-14, 20:33
Is the email beautifulbae23 or beautifulbae90? 23 got sent back to me as delivery error.

I can't believe I "Snafu'd"! It's at yahoo.com <beautifulbae23@yahoo.com .

Benz1
12-17-14, 20:47
Innocence 69 comes highly recommended. In fact she prefers oral or French.

NBB.The good:

I agree it was very nice, I saw her when she came to GR in July. BBBJCIM ws. 60 for hhr with msog.

The Bad:

Upstairs and a floor mattress. , rates are up to $. Hhr.

If she has another special for. 60 I'll try to make a trip to Wyoming.

Amik99
02-10-15, 15:04
Has anyone seen or heard from pet lately, I have not seen her since before her medical issues. Since I can't remember what her web address is I wonder if she is still around.

Amik99
02-10-15, 17:19
Has anyone seen or heard from pet recently? It's been a long time since I have seen her, and I am not sure if she is still active, as I seem to have lost her contact info.

Gexem
02-10-15, 20:50
Has anyone seen or heard from pet recently? It's been a long time since I have seen her, and I am not sure if she is still active, as I seem to have lost her contact info.My understanding is that she's retired and living up north.

Shawtren
02-11-15, 10:01
My understanding is that she's retired and living up north.Confirmed. She is happily retired.

AlFishy33
02-25-15, 19:05
Has anyone had any experience with Italian breanna (posts on another local board).

Bloozer
02-25-15, 19:30
Has anyone had any experience with Italian breanna (posts on another local board).What a little fox. I don't know what her price is now. When I saw her (back in the day) BBBJ was on the menu. I don't do Greek. So it was never discussed. Only one negative one time in 4 sessions. She came to me straight from her day job and was a bit gamey, not too bad, but with me a little fishy goes a long way. Other than that 1 out of 4, She was an absolute treasure Enjoy.

Smoke25
02-25-15, 19:38
Has anyone had any experience with Italian breanna (posts on another local board).Saw her about a year and a half ago. Average looking with a petite body, opens the door in a tee shirt and sweat pants. Incall is her residence, messy place. Terrible kisser and the rest of the service was very mechanical. IMHO she is not worth the 225-250 roses she asks for and I would not repeat.

EngrGuy
02-26-15, 07:50
Has anyone had any experience with Italian breanna (posts on another local board).I didn't know she was still around as I hadn't seen her posting anywhere.

Bloozer
02-26-15, 10:20
I didn't know she was still around as I hadn't seen her posting anywhere.She posts regularly on Midwest Times and MiAdultdestination.

ChipCharger
02-26-15, 11:10
Has anyone had any experience with Italian breanna (posts on another local board).Below average skills / performance. Nice figure though. Butterface.

Ronny1
02-26-15, 17:08
Below average skills / performance. Nice figure though. Butterface.I agreee but would like to add she is the opposite of tight. She might be worth 100-125 if I was desperate.

NoseJelly
03-20-15, 22:50
Anyone know what the ribbon and stars under our board names is about? I looked around the forum but didn't find any info. Inquiring mind needs to know. Thanks.

NJ.

RepArgent
03-22-15, 19:32
Anyone know what the ribbon and stars under our board names is about? I looked around the forum but didn't find any info. Inquiring mind needs to know. Thanks.

NJ.I've been wondering the same thing!

MidMichGeezer
03-23-15, 07:19

NJ.It appears to be a rating system of some sort. Each star looks to be valued up to a thousand posts. I am assuming this.

NoseJelly
03-25-15, 00:33
I notice a lot of ladies with facial piercings these days. Fake diamond studs in the middle of nowhere, eyebrows, noses, lips (the ones on the face). It does absolutely nothing for me. Sometimes it lowers their sex IQ several points! This along with way more than a tasteful amount of tats, makes me hear banjo music in my head! Gone are the good ole days of just ear rings and belly button piercings and the ocassioanl naughty clit ring.

Just sayin'.

NJ.

RepArgent
03-25-15, 10:41
I notice a lot of ladies with facial piercings these days. Fake diamond studs in the middle of nowhere, eyebrows, noses, lips (the ones on the face). It does absolutely nothing for me. Sometimes it lowers their sex IQ several points! This along with way more than a tasteful amount of tats, makes me hear banjo music in my head! Gone are the good ole days of just ear rings and belly button piercings and the ocassioanl naughty clit ring.

Just sayin'.

NJ.I had a friend who got a cover ripped by a clit ring and he worried for days about picking up an std. Some people must be turned on by all the hardware but to me it looks like they fell into a tackle box.

LongTom
03-25-15, 13:04
I had a friend who got a cover ripped by a clit ring and he worried for days about picking up an std. Some people must be turned on by all the hardware but to me it looks like they fell into a tackle box.LMAO.

Fell into a tackle box!

Mind if I use that?

RepArgent
03-25-15, 15:08
LMAO.

Fell into a tackle box!

Mind if I use that?I heard it from someone else LOL.

BadBoyFourU
03-25-15, 20:59

Just sayin'.

NJ.Never been attracted to woman with piercings or tats covering their bodies. Just give me the girl next door with long red hair and DD's and I am good to go!

Shawtren
03-26-15, 10:29
I have a problem with the extra metal as well. The first experience I had with a clit ring was with CandyDancer many many moons ago. All I could think of while whe was grinding into my face was 'that has got to have huge issues with infections. The thrill of DATY was gone at that point, and I have never indulged with a pierced clit for DATY since. Funny the games your mind plays with you isn't it!

RepArgent
03-26-15, 12:52
I have a problem with the extra metal as well. The first experience I had with a clit ring was with CandyDancer many many moons ago. All I could think of while whe was grinding into my face was 'that has got to have huge issues with infections. The thrill of DATY was gone at that point, and I have never indulged with a pierced clit for DATY since. Funny the games your mind plays with you isn't it!Piercings tend to worry me too. I suspect most orifices established by mother nature are self cleaning. I can only imagine the nasty crud that builds up in a man made one near a waste disposal evacuation point.

BadBoyFourU
03-27-15, 04:38
Bambi is back!

Bloozer
03-27-15, 10:44
Bambi is back!She must need some quick dinero. She only comes out when the well runs dry. After all this time, her pics should be starting to sag and wrinkle!

Bloozer
03-27-15, 10:47
Piercings tend to worry me too. I suspect most orifices established by mother nature are self cleaning. I can only imagine the nasty crud that builds up in a man made one near a waste disposal evacuation point.Imagine the crud and miniscule critters you can't see? Yuck!

Ford1275
03-27-15, 13:38
Bambi is back!Is this the same Bambi that ran Bambi's girls a few years back?

Bloozer
03-27-15, 14:34
Is this the same Bambi that ran Bambi's girls a few years back?Yes indeed!

GrMojo
03-30-15, 17:01
I got a call from Angel over the weekend and had a great appointment with her. Her bod really bounced back nicely, after she had a kid earlier this month. She might need to lose a couple pounds to get back to her previous weight, but she looked great!

Love Massage
03-30-15, 17:30
I got a call from Angel over the weekend and had a great appointment with her. Her bod really bounced back nicely, after she had a kid earlier this month. She might need to lose a couple pounds to get back to her previous weight, but she looked great!Which one. Seems like ladies are using the same name a lot.

Tunacanlog
03-30-15, 17:34
Yes indeed!I saw her when she changed her name to Tressa. She was a lot of fun and absolutely NO issues. She said it was just her and not running other girls like before. Not sure if she alone or not this time. She might be worth a try again. I'll be out of town the next few weeks so if she's still around I'll TOFTT. If someone else doesn't first.

Ford1275
03-31-15, 09:43
I saw her when she changed her name to Tressa. She was a lot of fun and absolutely NO issues. She said it was just her and not running other girls like before. Not sure if she alone or not this time. She might be worth a try again. I'll be out of town the next few weeks so if she's still around I'll TOFTT. If someone else doesn't first.I seen her last week, I had seen her off and on over the years. I didn't know at the time about the other things and girls she had going and I never had a problem so I dove in for a taste. Same as always for me, super energetic, full of fire and wanting to please. She looks the same to me great body, flat stomach and a great behind. Pricey but I had to test the waters to see if anything had changed. In my opinion nothing has changed from my previous experience. Only thing different is she seeing even less people than before, one to two a week. She said just her no other girls. She's working and going to school.

Naughty12
04-13-15, 10:21
Hey just a general health related question. I have a cohort in crime that likes to BB girls he meets, which I told him many times is Russian roulette but its his health and others hes been with.

Anyway he asked me the other day about seeing a doc about an issue. I told him I think any doc in MI has a compulsory reporting duty to the state on any positive STD's (Minor or Major).
Hes got a significant other that he doesn't want to have find out.

He's a friend whom we don't share women with but I do want to try and help. I thought I would ask the SR member community if any of you know a doc or office that allows anonymous visits. Most require some form of I'd I told him. If anyone knows of a ledgimit office that takes cash and no I'd type of testing please PM me so I could send him that way.

Thanks.

Naughty.

Muskegon
04-14-15, 08:25
Hey just a general health related question. I have a cohort in crime that likes to BB girls he meets, which I told him many times is Russian roulette but its his health and others hes been with.

Anyway he asked me the other day about seeing a doc about an issue. I told him I think any doc in MI has a compulsory reporting duty to the state on any positive STD's (Minor or Major).

He's a friend whom we don't share women with but I do want to try and help. I thought I would ask the SR member community if any of you know a doc or office that allows anonymous visits. Most require some form of I'd I told him. If anyone knows of a ledgimit office that takes cash and no I'd type of testing please PM me so I could send him that way.

Thanks.

Naughty.Unfortunately "legitimate" and "anonymous" does not happen in the healthcare world. To much risk of being sued related to diagnosis and past medical history to have anonymous patients.

I would suggest he either goto the health department, where he can get tested anonymously (don't know about treatment) or goto his primary physician and let them know you don't want any medical information related to anyone but himself. With HIPPA laws he should be fine unless the doctor office wants a lawsuit.

Shawtren
04-14-15, 09:12
I agree - - in this case, HIPPA is his friend. Just make sure he updates his on file forms accordingly, otherwise they just go by what he authorized last time he filled out the forms.

Unfortunately "legitimate" and "anonymous" does not happen in the healthcare world. To much risk of being sued related to diagnosis and past medical history to have anonymous patients.

I would suggest he either goto the health department, where he can get tested anonymously (don't know about treatment) or goto his primary physician and let them know you don't want any medical information related to anyone but himself. With HIPPA laws he should be fine unless the doctor office wants a lawsuit.

Member #5710
04-15-15, 08:34
Whether it's your personal physician, a physician at a med center or whatever, there is a requirement in Michigan to report positive test results to the state and your local county health department. There is no legal obligation to notify your current partner or past partners unless you are found positive for HIV.

One might also expect his local health department to reach out and offer partner notification services. I believe this is done through the mail.

In any case, if your friend does have an issue (I. E. Std), the course of treatment is going to be a week or two during which time he's not supposed to have sex. If that interrupts a normal routine with his partner, she's going to know something's up anyway and unless he's got a major poker face or she's dumb as a box of rocks, he's going to get caught.

Thanks.

Naughty.

Bismark
04-24-15, 08:36
http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/22/battle-creek-prostitution-sting-targets-customers/26208991/

Seems like BC is getting a bit warmer. If you play down there, be more careful than usual.

Avery616
04-24-15, 15:47
Do they always sieze your car in Michigan? This is real scary to me!

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/22/battle-creek-prostitution-sting-targets-customers/26208991/

Seems like BC is getting a bit warmer. If you play down there, be more careful than usual.

NoseJelly
04-24-15, 18:08
Feeling like I might do Naughty Things this weekend Boys! Got that Tingle in the Dingle!

Happy Hunting.

NJ.

BadBoyFourU
04-24-15, 20:23
Do they always sieze your car in Michigan? This is real scary to me!BC and Kalamazoo will seize your wheels, not sure about how Kent County departments operate.

BadBoyFourU
04-25-15, 02:17
Do they always sieze your car in Michigan? This is real scary to me!Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety officers are authorized to seize any vehicle or other personal property used for the purposes of soliciting or committing any acts prohibited by this section pursuant to the Public Nuisance Act, MCLA 600.3801 et seq. , as amended. The Department of Public Safety is authorized at its discretion to release any vehicle which has been seized to the owner upon payment of a sum to be determined by the Chief of Public Safety. Further, the Office of the City Attorney is authorized to maintain an action to abate a nuisance and to have the vehicle or property forfeited under the Public Nuisance Act, MCLA 600.3801 et seq. , as amended, and to name a Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety officer as the plaintiff pursuant to MCLA 600.3805, as amended.

Cost recovery for violation of this section.

(1).

Any person in violation of any subsection of 22-36 shall be liable to the City of Kalamazoo for the costs of the police response involved in the investigation of the incident leading up to the arrest or charging of the defendant, including, but not limited to: The salaries or wages, including overtime pay, of public safety or other City personnel for time spent responding to the incident, including arresting the individual or preparing charges, processing the individual after an arrest, preparing reports on the incident and investigating the incident and incarceration costs and medical costs of the inmate.

(2).

All expenses of a police response shall be a charge against the person liable for expenses under this section. The charge constitutes a debt of that person and is collectible by the City in the same manner as in the case of an obligation under a contract, express or implied; except that liability for the expenses provided for in this section shall not be insurable, and no insurance policy shall provide or pay for any of the expenses. This section shall be construed to be a responsibility and liability of a civil nature on the part of the person and shall not be construed to conflict, contravene or enlarge or reduce any criminal liability or responsibility, and shall not be a substitute for any criminal liability, including fines or costs imposed by a judge for a violation of 22-36.

(3).

The City Commission may adopt by resolution a schedule of the costs included within the expenses of a police response pursuant to this section.

After receiving itemized costs incurred for a police response, the Public Safety Department shall submit a bill for those costs by first-class mail or personal service to the person liable for these expenses under this section. Said bill shall require full payment within 30 days from the date of service.

(5).

If the individual described in this section fails to pay the bill within 30 days of service, then the City Attorney may commence a civil action to recover the expenses of the police response and any costs of the litigation allowed by law.

Love The Lips
05-11-15, 12:33
Anybody have any luck with AF site or is it just a scam?

NoseJelly
05-16-15, 00:04
The weekend is here! Time to get some Freaky in my Deeki!

Monger Away!

NJ.

BadBoyFourU
05-17-15, 11:39
Anybody have any luck with AF site or is it just a scam?If it costs YOU money to join or get any information you have your answer!

ChipCharger
05-17-15, 15:18
If it costs YOU money to join or get any information you have your answer!Most of the women are BBW. Most don't respond back. It can be entertaining. I have had luck on 3 occasions. Yeah, there is a fee. No, it is no way a sure bet.

Mi4930
05-18-15, 07:35
Most of the women are BBW. Most don't respond back. It can be entertaining. I have had luck on 3 occasions. Yeah, there is a fee. No, it is no way a sure bet.I have had some good luck of AFF as a paid member. I had 7 hook ups but, it is a slow process. The hooks up happened the first meeting for 6 of them, the last one took a public meeting and the next meeting we hooked up. I contacted about 30 women and met 7. It is a lot cheaper per hook up than BP.

GrMojo
05-25-15, 08:40
AFF= Adult Friend Finders I tried that site, not AF, and had no luck. But, that was over 10 years ago. A buddy had no luck in GR, either, but wild success in Chicago.

GrMojo
06-14-15, 19:29
Yes, the lady you mentioned is the one I saw. You can contact her on the site you mentioned.

NoseJelly
06-18-15, 10:57
Any of my fellow Mongers tired of all of these MP Ladies and BP Ladies treating you like a piece of meat? A mere toy for their own physical gratification?

Me neither!

NJ.

Sparky11
06-18-15, 11:55
Any of my fellow Mongers tired of all of these MP Ladies and BP Ladies treating you like a piece of meat? A mere toy for their own physical gratification?

Me neither!

NJ.More like an atm.

Benz1
06-18-15, 17:31
My hobby phone was contacted and informed me that if someone googles my number, they will know that I have been patronizing prostitutes and escorts on BP. I google my # and nothing like that comes up and luckily my name is not connected to my phone.

Their claim was that some Johns site pops up. And I should contact Internetreputation.

Be carefull out there, my phone just got caught in a blackmail scam. I've herd of this happening for real with names and pics attached to the Johns wesite.

This could be you and your phone. Get a Hobby Phone now.

WaltK
06-19-15, 13:01
My hobby phone was contacted and informed me that if someone googles my number, they will know that I have been patronizing prostitutes and escorts on BP. I google my # and nothing like that comes up and luckily my name is not connected to my phone.

Their claim was that some Johns site pops up. And I should contact Internetreputation.

Be carefull out there, my phone just got caught in a blackmail scam. I've herd of this happening for real with names and pics attached to the Johns wesite.

This could be you and your phone. Get a Hobby Phone now.This should serve as a reminder to everybody about how important it is set up boundaries between your real life and hobby life. Hobby phones can be purchased for as little as $20 and refilled as necessary. There is absolutely no good reason to run the risk of associating your personal info with this world. LEO, 3rd party shakedowns, provider shakedowns and just plain crazy people are real possibilities when we choose to swim in this pool.

Benz1
06-25-15, 02:25
We need to stay away from these seedy low end hotels.

http://woodtv.com/2015/06/23/plans-for-more-security-at-walker-motel/

GrMojo
07-03-15, 18:09
We need to stay away from these seedy low end hotels.

http://woodtv.com/2015/06/23/plans-for-more-security-at-walker-motel/Is that the place right across from the police station? LOL.

Blackfire
07-04-15, 07:58
Is that the place right across from the police station? LOL.No, that's the old motel 6 on the corner of alpine and 3 mile.

GrMojo
07-05-15, 00:44
No, that's the old motel 6 on the corner of alpine and 3 mile.Okay. They're only going after the low-hanging fruit, as usual.

BackDorman
08-17-15, 22:41
I've seen there are lots of Noobs on here in the last few months. So here is a little advice from someone a couple years in- Whatever a senior says for advice, especially the veterans; Just freaking do it. For the love of god, just do it. Hobby phones, alias, covers, etc. I've fatally slipped up on the hobby phone recently, and it has come back to bite me. That along with mixing the hobby along with local women. Keep it as separate from your real life as possible. If they are tied together in any way, when one comes crashing down, they will all fall at the same time!!

Nobody wants to be outted, or caught by a Sig. Other. On that note, I'm going to delete some browsing history, clear some emails, and lay low for a while.

Stay safe fellow Mongers.

RDavison2887
08-18-15, 11:30
I've seen there are lots of Noobs on here in the last few months. So here is a little advice from someone a couple years in- Whatever a senior says for advice, especially the veterans; Just freaking do it. For the love of god, just do it. Hobby phones, alias, covers, etc. I've fatally slipped up on the hobby phone recently, and it has come back to bite me. That along with mixing the hobby along with local women. Keep it as separate from your real life as possible. If they are tied together in any way, when one comes crashing down, they will all fall at the same time!!

Nobody wants to be outted, or caught by a Sig. Other. On that note, I'm going to delete some browsing history, clear some emails, and lay low for a while.

Stay safe fellow Mongers.Good advice Dorman! I would add: don't discuss your mongering activities with co-workers no matter how confident you are that they keep secrets. If you need to talk about things. Use this forum, we're here for ya! I don't post much, but been in this hobby for many years and playing it smart and safe is critical. I call it "compartmentalization" Keep family in one compartment, work in another, hobby in the 3rd. Etc. Do not mix. Period!

Bloozer
08-19-15, 02:01
Good advice Dorman! I would add: don't discuss your mongering activities with co-workers no matter how confident you are that they keep secrets. If you need to talk about things. Use this forum, we're here for ya! I don't post much, but been in this hobby for many years and playing it smart and safe is critical. I call it "compartmentalization" Keep family in one compartment, work in another, hobby in the 3rd. Etc. Do not mix. Period!Living in Holland, I try to keep my stuff out of town. GR aint that far.

BackDorman
08-19-15, 09:40
Good advice Dorman! I would add: don't discuss your mongering activities with co-workers no matter how confident you are that they keep secrets. If you need to talk about things. Use this forum, we're here for ya! I don't post much, but been in this hobby for many years and playing it smart and safe is critical. I call it "compartmentalization" Keep family in one compartment, work in another, hobby in the 3rd. Etc. Do not mix. Period!The issue I ran into is that as well as mongering, I enjoy picking up some strange at the local watering holes whenever possible. (Usually a few drinks is cheaper than BP girls) LOL. Anyway, the local women have "morals" and "ideals" -- and are generally fucking crazy. They will track you down, and out you to the Sig Other. (speaking from direct experience here) At least the BP girls will usually leave you alone once they get their Money and get you out the door. Think I'm done with the local gals, and sticking to the professionals on here for my strange action.

OrdinaryJo
08-19-15, 10:05
Living in Holland, I try to keep my stuff out of town. GR aint that far.Our little town gets to be REALLY little when trying to keep something quiet! Worth the 25 minutes to get out of town!

RDavison2887
08-19-15, 15:36
The issue I ran into is that as well as mongering, I enjoy picking up some strange at the local watering holes whenever possible. (Usually a few drinks is cheaper than BP girls) LOL. Anyway, the local women have "morals" and "ideals" -- and are generally fucking crazy. They will track you down, and out you to the Sig Other. (speaking from direct experience here) At least the BP girls will usually leave you alone once they get their Money and get you out the door. Think I'm done with the local gals, and sticking to the professionals on here for my strange action.I've had mixed results when traveling out on business; I've been ripped off a few times when visiting providers in other cities. Maybe they see the 616 area code, maybe they think they can get away with ripping off the out of town guys, maybe I just get too drunk at the hotel bar and forget to be careful. But other than being shorted on time every now and then, I've been treated rather well here in GR. I have no interest picking up the "non-professional locals". The risk of drama is too high. Though a while back I did have lunch with a banker "lady" from Chicago and after a few beers at a local pizza place we ended up in a hotel room pounding each other's brains out! She left to go back to Chicago. Never heard from her again! Now that was fun!

CruiserinGR
08-20-15, 13:13
I am currently using a tracfone for my burner but it's killing me on text usage. I run out of text minutes waaay before phone and data minutes. Supposedly tracfone has text only cards available but I can't find them anywhere. I'm thinking about just switching to Straighttalk because I understand that they do it differently and everything just comes out of the same pool of minutes, but I can't seem to verify this. Anyone use ST and know? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks.

BigDNick
08-20-15, 17:42
Use google voice. It's simple. I use it to text exclusively for the hobby. You can choose from a list of available local numbers or pretty much any area code really. You could have a Cali number if you wanted. I can also use it to make and receive calls but I pretty much use it just for texts. There is textnow.com which also has an app, you get a real number too.

Benz1
08-20-15, 23:51
I am currently using a tracfone for my burner but it's killing me on text usage. I run out of text minutes waaay before phone and data minutes. Supposedly tracfone has text only cards available but I can't find them anywhere. I'm thinking about just switching to Straighttalk because I understand that they do it differently and everything just comes out of the same pool of minutes, but I can't seem to verify this. Anyone use ST and know? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks.I have a tracfone, 3 x the minutes buy 60 get 180. With a touch screen with text, talk and data. Pics can be sent for just a few units. Bought it on sale for. 30 at Dollar G.

Mi4930
08-21-15, 10:06
Use google voice. It's simple. I use it to text exclusively for the hobby. You can choose from a list of available local numbers or pretty much any area code really. You could have a Cali number if you wanted. I can also use it to make and receive calls but I pretty much use it just for texts. There is textnow.com which also has an app, you get a real number too.I use Google voice to. You can use the Do not Disturb option to not receive calls in the middle of the night. You can also remove it and reinstall it to make sure no one else is looking at your phone for anything.

Negaunee
08-26-15, 16:52
Just saw this. Reminds me to stay away from the shadier hotels. Be careful out there.

http://woodtv.com/2015/08/26/3-arrested-in-backpage-robbery-case/

Also as a side note / question I have never seen any conversation about seeking LEO's help should one find themselves in such a situation. Any comments?

BadBoyFourU
08-26-15, 21:21
Just saw this. Reminds me to stay away from the shadier hotels. Be careful out there.

http://woodtv.com/2015/08/26/3-arrested-in-backpage-robbery-case/

Also as a side note / question I have never seen any conversation about seeking LEO's help should one find themselves in such a situation. Any comments?Same sort of scam was going on in Kalamazoo about 25 or 30 years ago and instead of cooperating the victim tried to leave and he got himself stabbed. His body was not found until the following afternoon when the cleaning staff found his body in the room where the pimp and his stable left it. While they all had used fake names when they registered for the room, they were not bright enough to use a stolen license plate and they were tracked down as being from GR. All concerned were sent off to prison for the rest of their lives. It happens more than we want to believe it, which is one more reason to watch yourself when picking up a SW and letting her take you to a location of her choice!

CruiserinGR
09-02-15, 08:22
I have been a member on here for quite some time, but one thing I have never understood is the use of links for reviews? After ads expire or are taken down then the link is useless and doesn't give much information when trying to sort out who might be who. I see pics posted from time to time so obviously its not forbidden, can phone numbers be posted? Or some other form of info that doesn't expire leaving old reviews sketchy at best when trying to use them to research.

Or am I, as usual, just not so bright and missing something?

Benz1
09-02-15, 11:27
I have been a member on here for quite some time, but one thing I have never understood is the use of links for reviews? After ads expire or are taken down then the link is useless and doesn't give much information when trying to sort out who might be who. I see pics posted from time to time so obviously its not forbidden, can phone numbers be posted? Or some other form of info that doesn't expire leaving old reviews sketchy at best when trying to use them to research.

Or am I, as usual, just not so bright and missing something?Posting guidelines are at the top of the page, that you are using to add a report, just above the field that says "Title"

The way I read it, we can not post a phone number of a person but you could post the number of a business. It looks like we are limited to posting a number for a massage parlor but not a provider.

Wolverines has been adding pics to reviews, to help all of us with the exact problem that you are describing.

Thank you Wolverines.

Grjack72
09-09-15, 16:49
I use Google voice to. You can use the Do not Disturb option to not receive calls in the middle of the night. You can also remove it and reinstall it to make sure no one else is looking at your phone for anything.A little advice regarding GV. I can't speak to Apple or other devices, but if you use an Android, after removing GV or logging out of it, make sure to also remove the account from the phone (assuming you are being smart and using a SEPARATE Google account for your activities) otherwise it stays there and can be logged back into easily, possibly putting you in an unexplainable situation. To do this, go to Settings Accounts & Sync Google. If you see your account there, press on the. And select "Remove". This will remove the account from your phone, including gmail, voice, or other services. I almost made a costly mistake with this one. Needless to say, that only happened once.

While on the subject, if you have your location history turned on, it might be a good idea to review it. You can see how to clear that out here: http://trendblog.net/cant-remember-last-night-google-location-history-can-help-you/.

TrevorSyne
09-09-15, 17:00
A little advice regarding GV. I can't speak to Apple or other devices, but if you use an Android, after removing GV or logging out of it, make sure to also remove the account from the phone (assuming you are being smart and using a SEPARATE Google account for your activities) otherwise it stays there and can be logged back into easily, possibly putting you in an unexplainable situation. To do this, go to Settings Accounts & Sync Google. If you see your account there, press on the. And select "Remove". This will remove the account from your phone, including gmail, voice, or other services. I almost made a costly mistake with this one. Needless to say, that only happened once.

While on the subject, if you have your location history turned on, it might be a good idea to review it. You can see how to clear that out here: http://trendblog.net/cant-remember-last-night-google-location-history-can-help-you/.Great advice. In addition, even you use the web browser on your phone and not the app, when you download and listen to any voicemails it will store a copy in your phones SD Card / Primary / Downloads and remove any music files otherwise you may find a streaming app such as Bubble Upnp picking up those "music" files and making them available in a library. Delete those phone downloads.

TokyoDawson
09-10-15, 09:31
Don't know why you would mess with GV or take a chance of messing up. Dollar General had Tracfones on sale again for $5.

Great advice. In addition, even you use the web browser on your phone and not the app, when you download and listen to any voicemails it will store a copy in your phones SD Card / Primary / Downloads and remove any music files otherwise you may find a streaming app such as Bubble Upnp picking up those "music" files and making them available in a library. Delete those phone downloads.

Grube
09-15-15, 09:47
As an alternative for a tracfone, I've used this app http://www.burnerapp.com/ it's pretty cheap, and seems secure.

Love The Lips
09-16-15, 11:20
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from them in a while. SAG more recently starting going by Alexa Cordae. They both ended up getting the typical GPS but I used to tap them back before their egos and prices got way too high!

Pete3854
09-16-15, 13:46
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from them in a while. SAG more recently starting going by Alexa Cordae. They both ended up getting the typical GPS but I used to tap them back before their egos and prices got way too high!Scorchy no longer lives in the country and Sexy Asian Goddess pops up now and then when she needs some $.

Love The Lips
09-16-15, 15:07
Scorchy no longer lives in the country and Sexy Asian Goddess pops up now and then when she needs some $.Scorchy was one the best with Dirty talk and getting nasty and giving some of the best head with huge explosive pornstar endings!

MiDavid63
09-16-15, 21:04
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from them in a while. SAG more recently starting going by Alexa Cordae. They both ended up getting the typical GPS but I used to tap them back before their egos and prices got way too high!Scorchy was my very first experience and its been hard to match up that since. Absolutely a PSE that completely took my off guard but some really great times. It still puts a smile on my face. SAG was a one time experience in a not so nice of a place but my god what a body.

Love The Lips
09-18-15, 01:01
Scorchy was my very first experience and its been hard to match up that since. Absolutely a PSE that completely took my off guard but some really great times. It still puts a smile on my face. SAG was a one time experience in a not so nice of a place but my god what a body.Yes, Scorchy was just as her name implies. Porn star HOT! SAG had a real natural beauty, a real pretty face and super nice bod. Scorchy looked great too but, had to spend a lot of time with makeup, fake lashes, etc. Also, after her boob job, I thought they were way too hard.

BigDNick
09-18-15, 17:18
She was my girlfriend on and off for maybe 7-8 years before the turned into a *****. She's a mess.

Love The Lips
09-19-15, 22:30
She was my girlfriend on and off for maybe 7-8 years before the turned into a *****. She's a mess.Yes, now she's trying to be a world traveling super model but I have to wonder how she's all over the globe when she has a few kids?

BigDNick
09-20-15, 11:51
Her window has closed on the super model gig. Those jobs start coming when you're 17, not 30.

Yes, now she's trying to be a world traveling super model but I have to wonder how she's all over the globe when she has a few kids?

Love The Lips
09-21-15, 08:33
Her window has closed on the super model gig. Those jobs start coming when you're 17, not 30.She was a firecracker though. Fucked like a porn star for sure!

BigDNick
09-21-15, 16:13
I think porn was her calling. She could still kill it in porn. I don't know why she's not out in Cali.

She was a firecracker though. Fucked like a porn star for sure!

Bloozer
09-21-15, 16:28
I think porn was her calling. She could still kill it in porn. I don't know why she's not out in Cali.Everybody's talking about how great Scorchy was. I would suggest, if some of you mongers know how to reach her, contact her and tell her some of us miss her and want her back! It might work!

Hell, I feel the same way about "Sepha"! (there's a name for some of you old farts!

BadBoyFourU
09-21-15, 21:37
Everybody's talking about how great Scorchy was. I would suggest, if some of you mongers know how to reach her, contact her and tell her some of us miss her and want her back! It might work!

Hell, I feel the same way about "Sepha"! (there's a name for some of you old farts!Do you mean Sepha from Holland? If so that does bring back memories from the old days!

Whooptedoo
09-21-15, 22:38
I started on SCORPS and was always sorry I missed seeing scorchy. There was another lady I did see who used to be ona lot of the boards. If I recall correctly she was north of GR kind of out in the country. Had a pretty good rep at the time, some tattoos. Dark hair and an exotic name of some sort. Any help anyone?

On another note looks like I have an emergency trip coming up to Grand Rapids tomorrow or Wed. Can anyone recommend a busty MILF spinner.

Thanks whooptedoo.

NoseJelly
09-22-15, 00:59
Anyone remember Hushboard?

Met everyone's friend Pet thru that site. Back in the Day when some of the Ladies worked out of apartments instead of Warzone Notels.

Bloozer
09-22-15, 02:55
Do you mean Sepha from Holland? If so that does bring back memories from the old days!I sure as hell do! In my opinion, "the bestest mouth that ever was!" she one day just vanished! And dammit, I live in Holland!

Mexidutch
09-22-15, 07:48
Do you mean Sepha from Holland? If so that does bring back memories from the old days!That is a name I haven't heard in years. Forgot about her.

Bloozer
09-22-15, 09:00
That is a name I haven't heard in years. Forgot about her.She literally "blew" nnl away!

GrassMan1984
09-22-15, 14:12
She was a firecracker though. Fucked like a porn star for sure!She is still around. Has a place in GR. Used to fuck her at least once a month back in the day. I have hit her up on Facebook asking her to get back in the game but she hasn't jumped back in. At least not with me. Odds are she is fucking a couple guys to pay for her lifestyle. If you knew her well enough for her to tell you her name she is easy enough to find on line.

RepArgent
09-22-15, 14:53
She literally "blew" nnl away!Pet was another with incredible talent! She had a way of fluttering the back of her tongue that could push me over the edge in minutes! I miss her!

Bloozer
09-22-15, 16:31
I'll bet if we tried real hard, we could get these old BJ queens together and start a school!

We could call it the "Monger be. J. Acadamy".

NoseJelly
09-22-15, 18:24
Pet was another with incredible talent! She had a way of fluttering the back of her tongue that could push me over the edge in minutes! I miss her!Top Shelf Skills for sure! Wish more ladies would take a page from Pet's book on Customer Service and Menu Options.

NJ.

Bronco6566
09-22-15, 18:44
Top Shelf Skills for sure! Wish more ladies would take a page from Pet's book on Customer Service and Menu Options.

NJ.I would have to agree. I saw her countless times over the years. She was my go to BnG girl! I need to find another one of those if anyone has any suggestions! I'm sure none would be as talented or economical however. *sigh*.

NardBoy
09-22-15, 20:22
Wow. I miss that site. Lots of fun had back then. I also miss a girl who went by YourSweetAddiction. Also went by another name that I can't remember. Amber?. Mmmmmmm. Great massage and GFE. Way more options that were not trash.

I started on SCORPS and was always sorry I missed seeing scorchy. There was another lady I did see who used to be ona lot of the boards. If I recall correctly she was north of GR kind of out in the country. Had a pretty good rep at the time, some tattoos. Dark hair and an exotic name of some sort. Any help anyone?

On another note looks like I have an emergency trip coming up to Grand Rapids tomorrow or Wed. Can anyone recommend a busty MILF spinner.

Thanks whooptedoo.

Love The Lips
09-22-15, 20:37
I would have to agree. I saw her countless times over the years. She was my go to BnG girl! I need to find another one of those if anyone has any suggestions! I'm sure none would be as talented or economical however. *sigh*.Yes Pet was a great BBBJ appointment and very affordable! I saw her 4 or 5 times and also saw her twice with her daughter for a BBBJ duo!! Good times!

Spartan191
09-22-15, 21:19
That is a name I haven't heard in years. Forgot about her.I was barely in the door of the room we met at and she grab me and over the next hour she had her.

Way with me. And me her.

From there we got together often that included an away trip for a few days after which I could barely walk for a week.

Miss that women.

Three Nutz
09-23-15, 06:42
The one time I had a confirmed appointment with her she canceled due to "car issues" (the classy ones always have "car issues" as opposed to the common hooker that has "phone issues") But back to the short story. She said she would make it up to me.

Do you think she would still honor her word on this? It might make getting a hold of her worth while?

Please advise.

3 Nutz.

She is still around. Has a place in GR. Used to fuck her at least once a month back in the day. I have hit her up on Facebook asking her to get back in the game but she hasn't jumped back in. At least not with me. Odds are she is fucking a couple guys to pay for her lifestyle. If you knew her well enough for her to tell you her name she is easy enough to find on line.

Mexidutch
09-23-15, 08:10
Yes Pet was a great BBBJ appointment and very affordable! I saw her 4 or 5 times and also saw her twice with her daughter for a BBBJ duo!! Good times!I can't tell you the number of times I had a BBBJ from her. Easily over 50.

Shawtren
09-23-15, 09:10
I too have many repeated fond memories of visits with Pet. She showed me many new ways of getting off orally. I don't think there was anything she wasn't at least willing to try. Some I enjoyed, and some did not do it for me. No mater what though, she ALWAYS made sure I left with a HUGE shit eating grin on my face.

Her daughter is out on her own here in town now. I have yet to partake, but I hear she's pretty good. Not nearly as price friendly as her mom was though.

Pete3854
09-23-15, 09:28
The one time I had a confirmed appointment with her she canceled due to "car issues" (the classy ones always have "car issues" as opposed to the common hooker that has "phone issues") But back to the short story. She said she would make it up to me.

Do you think she would still honor her word on this? It might make getting a hold of her worth while?

Please advise.

3 Nutz.Sure just head to Spain where she now lives with her latest fiance and is expecting yet another child she will abandon when the relationship sours.

Pete3854
09-23-15, 09:44

Please advise.

3 Nutz.Sure just head to Spain where she now lives with her latest fiance and is expecting yet another child she will abandon when the relationship sours.

BadBoyFourU
09-23-15, 12:11
Scortchy was a good ride, if you could afford the ride! While I only paid the fare once, I found more solace in these redheads. Kayla from Kalamazoo, 1999 to 2001 great set of tits and the things she could do with those vag muscles! The PrincessLisa from E. Lansing / Battle Creek, wild ride and one of my all time ATFs. Last but not least MassageQween out Ionia, not normally into Full Service, unless you paid a high price, she was cute as a button and fun to hang with! I started my board adventures with the old HotWood board and proceeded with others that came along, including the infamous Pork's.

BigFriknNutz
09-26-15, 15:08
Anyone have any good reliable digits for a quality UTR?

BigFriknNutz
09-26-15, 15:30
Anyone have good reliable & quality UTR?

Mr Cruzer
09-26-15, 23:10
New Monger Website?

Did anyone else get an invite PM to some new monger website?Yes, and at a weak moment, sent in my email. Then I was bombarded with spam ads. I finally got them to stop, but my experience was that it is just a scam.

LimaBean
09-27-15, 00:12
Yes, and at a weak moment, sent in my email. Then I was bombarded with spam ads. I finally got them to stop, but my experience was that it is just a scam.This guy posted something in the Fort Myers General Reports earlier this evening and in a number of other forums across the country, as well. I reported it and asked it be removed as spam.

WestMichguy
09-29-15, 19:46
I too have many repeated fond memories of visits with Pet. She showed me many new ways of getting off orally. I don't think there was anything she wasn't at least willing to try. Some I enjoyed, and some did not do it for me. No mater what though, she ALWAYS made sure I left with a HUGE shit eating grin on my face.

Her daughter is out on her own here in town now. I have yet to partake, but I hear she's pretty good. Not nearly as price friendly as her mom was though.Do you have contact info or point me to an ad for the Pet's daughter? I saw her a few years ago at an absolutely awful motel on Alpine but she definitely inherited Pet's oral skills!

Thanks!

Duce605
09-29-15, 21:33
I am look for xoe from the old boards if anyone knows please pm me.

Thank you.

Asianplvr
09-30-15, 16:25
I am look for xoe from the old boards if anyone knows please pm me.

Thank you.Did you mean Zoe? Zoe works in Traverse City.

BigFriknNutz
10-03-15, 17:52
The worst monger scene ever. SW, BP, CL. Ready to move back to Ohio or start road tripping to Flint Town.

Bloozer
10-04-15, 02:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mike Yepthatsm
10-04-15, 11:58
Wouldn't say the worst town ever, but yes things have changed for the worse when compared to roughly 10 years ago.

The worst monger scene ever. SW, BP, CL. Ready to move back to Ohio or start road tripping to Flint Town.

BadBoyFourU
10-04-15, 12:46
The worst monger scene ever. SW, BP, CL. Ready to move back to Ohio or start road tripping to Flint Town.Depends on where you are looking, which considering your references SW, BP, ect. Yea probably. The old adage you get what you pay for comes to mind. 20 years ago you could drive down the main stroll and have your pick of great looking ladies, sometimes 4 or more per corner. Those days are gone, first the Internet allows them to stay home safe and warm. Next mongers have gotten cheap! Understandably, money is tighter than ever before, but let's face it some of us want a 10 on the scale, who is willing to do everything up to and including our windows for next to nothing and with those expectations you are only going to find the lower tier providers. Third, those areas you are exploring are the bottom tier search areas so once again you get what you are willing to pay for. I realize not everyone is willing to pay top dollar for a great experience, but I really doubt Ohio is much different than here, other than quantities and that is probably proportional to population.

NoseJelly
10-05-15, 00:05
Hey did you guys ever hear the one about the Super Monger from a neighboring state that came to our Fine Metroplis and complained that none of the Ladies here knew how much of a Prize he was?

Me Neither.

NJ.

Bloozer
10-05-15, 01:58
Hey did you guys ever hear the one about the Super Monger from a neighboring state that came to our Fine Metroplis and complained that none of the Ladies here knew how much of a Prize he was?

Me Neither.

NJ.I got reamed out for saying what you did only you said it with a whole lot more tact, class an humor I'm impressed and I'm sorry!

StoleHome8
10-05-15, 09:45

Me Neither.

NJ.I really wish we could "like" these posts. Hahah! Like!

Benz1
10-05-15, 10:24

Me Neither.

NJ.Those miserable mongers will find that if they take one for the team. Maybe more than one.

Then the Seniors might share the gold mines around Grand Rapids. Some have gone into semi retirement and require a referral to get in. Getting the referral isn't easy, you would have to toftt many times to earn your stripes and report back to this board.
If all they do is cruise for SW, that's not taking one for the team.
Or they could just live in monger misery. Toftt, that's the answer.

RepArgent
10-05-15, 18:16

Me Neither.

NJ.Well said!

BigDNick
10-05-15, 20:23
Anyone know why all the trees at the border bend South?

It's because Ohio sucks!

TeeMich
10-06-15, 15:03
Can someone pm precautions that should be taken at the KI on 28/ beltline? Or should it be avoided?

Thanks.

Mike Yepthatsm
10-06-15, 19:39
I avoid that place and the super 8 at 131 and 44th st. Those places are pretty shady and attract some shady people. I've seen the police at both locations several times when I happen to be driving by.

Add the hotel on Alpine near the highway as well. Same reasons as above.

Can someone pm precautions that should be taken at the KI on 28/ beltline? Or should it be avoided?

Thanks.

RunDeep
10-06-15, 21:14
I avoid that place and the super 8 at 131 and 44th st. Those places are pretty shady and attract some shady people. I've seen the police at both locations several times when I happen to be driving by.

Add the hotel on Alpine near the highway as well. Same reasons as above.Ditto on that, completely.

BigDNick
10-06-15, 21:53
#1, do a drive by and see what's up. #2, park down the way somewhere, not at the hotel or even immediately next door. Leave your wallet and other valuables in the car. Leave your phone in the car too, unless you have a burner.

Thanks.

Dggr2002
10-06-15, 22:08
How do you guys go about getting a room without using your real identity and / or credit card? Any recommendations on a hotel or motel?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Asianplvr
10-07-15, 01:28
The worst monger scene ever. SW, BP, CL. Ready to move back to Ohio or start road tripping to Flint Town.I use to be very active in GR both with SW's, MP's and BP girls. Once you get established with some of the girls it seemed like one girl lead to another. Heck, there were days were I would see 3 girls. I'd have them texting me looking for cash and negotiating with them was pretty easy. I ended up with my atf (BP Jasmine, small black girl) and stopped seeing other girls and stayed pretty true to her. My atf and I have parted ways now and maybe its my age but I don't really get with many girls any longer. I prefer Asian girls and they are few and far between in GR. GR however has many good providers as this forum has pointed out. Just maybe its your BigFricknNutz that's scarying them away, LOL. Good luck in Ohio if that's where you end up.

Duroc
10-07-15, 07:02

Her daughter is out on her own here in town now. I have yet to partake, but I hear she's pretty good. Not nearly as price friendly as her mom was though.Pet maybe did not invent the "double header" but she sure perfected it. Pet had two daughters that she introduced to the business. The oldest was called Raven and was not as good at providing as the younger one (can't remember her name). The younger one certainly learned what to do early from her mother.

Any chance you have the contact info for the younger one.

Shawtren
10-07-15, 08:31
OK. I have been trying to get a hold of Pets girl Halynn for nearly three weeks now. No luck. As soon as I hear back from her I will send you current contact information via PM if you have requested it from me.

And just to reiterate; she gets 100 hhr and is outcall only, pale white skin with lots of tats and several piercings.

WaltK
10-08-15, 10:00
#1, do a drive by and see what's up. #2, park down the way somewhere, not at the hotel or even immediately next door. Leave your wallet and other valuables in the car. Leave your phone in the car too, unless you have a burner.I'd add that it is prudent to make sure you have no personally identifiable info on you; receipts, business cards, basically anything that could be grabbed or dropped that would lead anybody to be able to identify you. Hell, I make sure I flush the cover. There are two things I never want to have happen. First is for one of these girls or their handlers to try to blackmail me, the second is for the cops to come talk to me after somebody turns up dead because they found something of mine on her / in her room etc. I also lock my keys in the car and use the door keypad to get back in when I am seeing a girl for the first time.

BadBoyFourU
10-08-15, 12:03
I'd add that it is prudent to make sure you have no personally identifiable info on you; receipts, business cards, basically anything that could be grabbed or dropped that would lead anybody to be able to identify you. Hell, I make sure I flush the cover. There are two things I never want to have happen. First is for one of these girls or their handlers to try to blackmail me, the second is for the cops to come talk to me after somebody turns up dead because they found something of mine on her / in her room etc. I also lock my keys in the car and use the door keypad to get back in when I am seeing a girl for the first time.While you can be cautious, I would submit that if you VISIT a provider you are going to leave something behind that can tie you to the encounter and that is DNA, even if you flush the jimmy hat. A hair, your saliva and perhaps more importantly fingerprints! So, while you have little to worry about, there will ALWAYS be something there to identify you.

CruiserinGR
10-10-15, 21:31
Has anyone ever had any luck with alt.com, aff, seeking arr. , sugar daddy, etc? Or any others?

Member #6617
11-16-15, 12:10
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick report about a utr gal I found. I am glad to be able to share this one as she is a gem. I met her through a friend. She is very much utr, but is now looking for a few new guys to expand her base. She is very well put together, pretty face, excellent body and great attitude. Definitely one of the least like an appointment sessions I have had. She has a regular full time job, and is not a druggie or anything. She is on par with a Mercedes type experience. Makes you feel right at ease and is open to most anything. She is clean and safe and FS is covered but she gives a terrific BBBJ. I have a couple of pics, and can give out her number to serious guys she said. PM me if you are interested. Last thing she is a little higher priced then your typical BP gal, but so worth it. Not a clock watcher and genuinely enjoys herself and makes sure you do as well.

Bloozer
11-16-15, 13:34
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick report about a utr gal I found. I am glad to be able to share this one as she is a gem. I met her through a friend. She is very much utr, but is now looking for a few new guys to expand her base. She is very well put together, pretty face, excellent body and great attitude. Definitely one of the least like an appointment sessions I have had. She has a regular full time job, and is not a druggie or anything. She is on par with a Mercedes type experience. Makes you feel right at ease and is open to most anything. She is clean and safe and FS is covered but she gives a terrific BBBJ. I have a couple of pics, and can give out her number to serious guys she said. PM me if you are interested. Last thing she is a little higher priced then your typical BP gal, but so worth it. Not a clock watcher and genuinely enjoys herself and makes sure you do as well.I'd like info. Thanks.

Member #4977
11-16-15, 18:41
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dynamic-duokissing-cousins/17426957

Mike Yepthatsm
11-16-15, 18:53
Oops wrong button pushed. Pm sent

Shawtren
11-17-15, 09:08
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick report about a utr gal I found. I am glad to be able to share this one as she is a gem. I met her through a friend. She is very much utr, but is now looking for a few new guys to expand her base. She is very well put together, pretty face, excellent body and great attitude. Definitely one of the least like an appointment sessions I have had. She has a regular full time job, and is not a druggie or anything. She is on par with a Mercedes type experience. Makes you feel right at ease and is open to most anything. She is clean and safe and FS is covered but she gives a terrific BBBJ. I have a couple of pics, and can give out her number to serious guys she said. PM me if you are interested. Last thing she is a little higher priced then your typical BP gal, but so worth it. Not a clock watcher and genuinely enjoys herself and makes sure you do as well.I tried to PM, but your box is full! I would like more info as well.

Member #6617
11-17-15, 09:48
I tried to PM, but your box is full! I would like more info as well.Cleared out.

Bloozer
11-17-15, 11:12
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick report about a utr gal I found. I am glad to be able to share this one as she is a gem. I met her through a friend. She is very much utr, but is now looking for a few new guys to expand her base. She is very well put together, pretty face, excellent body and great attitude. Definitely one of the least like an appointment sessions I have had. She has a regular full time job, and is not a druggie or anything. She is on par with a Mercedes type experience. Makes you feel right at ease and is open to most anything. She is clean and safe and FS is covered but she gives a terrific BBBJ. I have a couple of pics, and can give out her number to serious guys she said. PM me if you are interested. Last thing she is a little higher priced then your typical BP gal, but so worth it. Not a clock watcher and genuinely enjoys herself and makes sure you do as well.I'd like to see what she lokks like. Thanks.

Member #6617
11-18-15, 12:35
I'd like to see what she lokks like. Thanks.You can text her for pics if you would like, but she asked me not to post them here. She will gladly send them to you and you will not be disappointed.

ILoveUtr
11-19-15, 01:48
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick report about a utr gal I found. I am glad to be able to share this one as she is a gem. I met her through a friend. She is very much utr, but is now looking for a few new guys to expand her base. She is very well put together, pretty face, excellent body and great attitude. Definitely one of the least like an appointment sessions I have had. She has a regular full time job, and is not a druggie or anything. She is on par with a Mercedes type experience. Makes you feel right at ease and is open to most anything. She is clean and safe and FS is covered but she gives a terrific BBBJ. I have a couple of pics, and can give out her number to serious guys she said. PM me if you are interested. Last thing she is a little higher priced then your typical BP gal, but so worth it. Not a clock watcher and genuinely enjoys herself and makes sure you do as well.Hi jmfu, please make space in your inbox, thanks.

Member #6617
11-23-15, 11:11
Hi jmfu, please make space in your inbox, thanks.Inbox clear.

Member #5862
11-29-15, 20:52
Inmates pictures do not show up for me. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Bronco6566
12-02-15, 00:40
Maybe I should have posted this here. Did anyone else get this PM about a new monger site?No. But considering you have posted this same thing in every major metropolitan area of the USA Maybe you just haven't got to me yet. I'll be over here holding my breath. =o.

HollandHobby
12-05-15, 16:04
So, I was out of town recently and decided to hop on Tinder.

I set up a separate FB account for it and gave it a shot. I wasn't trying to spend money to hook up but I actually came pretty close to a couple hook ups.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on there. I am a bit hesitant to try it locally but I think with a bit more time I could have had some easy tail when I was up north. The biggest conflict was scheduling really.

Maybe the typical crowd on here is a little too old for Tinder but I'm sure there are others on here that could give it a shot.

I know the local tail can cause some crazy shit with the sig others but if you're out of town. It might not be bad. Worst case you get a drink with a decent chick who knows the good bars in that town.

Naughty12
12-06-15, 09:56
So, I was out of town recently and decided to hop on Tinder.

I set up a separate FB account for it and gave it a shot. I wasn't trying to spend money to hook up but I actually came pretty close to a couple hook ups.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on there. I am a bit hesitant to try it locally but I think with a bit more time I could have had some easy tail when I was up north. The biggest conflict was scheduling really.

Maybe the typical crowd on here is a little too old for Tinder but I'm sure there are others on here that could give it a shot.

I know the local tail can cause some crazy shit with the sig others but if you're out of town. It might not be bad. Worst case you get a drink with a decent chick who knows the good bars in that town.Yes, I've done the same thing you have with Tinder. It takes some major effort to pull off a double life and "date" on line. Does Tinder work to hook up? Yep. Easy once your have an alter ego, game, and mostly time to pull it off. Looks are also important. I've hooked up with pleanty on Tinder. Now before you call bs Ill pro con this.

Pro: Tinder, POF. Other online Dating sites EVERYONE is looking to hook up. Its a mater if you posess looks, skills, game and what I found out is the appearance of being loaded. Cloths, car, home.

There are lots of women on the sites. I shop away from home to lessen accidental cross exposure. Great hookup opportunites.

CONS: lots! First off EVERY woman is heaver in person than their 3 year old picture on line. EVERYONE lies. EVERYONE is a nutjob with hidden dramma. EVERYONE has 6 kids somewhere. (Which tells me she likes sex). EVERYONE haits there ex hubby or bf or whatever and your going to have to sit through that store before you get your dick in her mouth. Lastly, the only women you will fuck the same day, night you meet them will be 80 lb's overweight. Big girls!. They are in a shitty situation, desprate, needy and pennyless. You only usualy get one shot because they understand you're using them.

Bottom line: way simpler to find cash to hookup with providers than to make all the effort to fuck a fat girl and waste days setting it up around your personal schedual.

Unstoppable517
12-06-15, 15:59
Set something up with a girl in grand rapids and we're planning on hooking up at her place but something came up. Does anyone know of any cheap motels? I know in Lansing we have a few that charge $20 for a couple hours, anything lile that in Grand Rapids??

Wolverines
12-11-15, 01:29
Seriously good information. Thanks.

Yes, I've done the same thing you have with Tinder. It takes some major effort to pull off a double life and "date" on line. Does Tinder work to hook up? Yep. Easy once your have an alter ego, game, and mostly time to pull it off. Looks are also important. I've hooked up with pleanty on Tinder. Now before you call bs Ill pro con this.

Pro: Tinder, POF. Other online Dating sites EVERYONE is looking to hook up. Its a mater if you posess looks, skills, game and what I found out is the appearance of being loaded. Cloths, car, home.

There are lots of women on the sites. I shop away from home to lessen accidental cross exposure. Great hookup opportunites.

CONS: lots! First off EVERY woman is heaver in person than their 3 year old picture on line. EVERYONE lies. EVERYONE is a nutjob with hidden dramma. EVERYONE has 6 kids somewhere. (Which tells me she likes sex). EVERYONE haits there ex hubby or bf or whatever and your going to have to sit through that store before you get your dick in her mouth. Lastly, the only women you will fuck the same day, night you meet them will be 80 lb's overweight. Big girls!. They are in a shitty situation, desprate, needy and pennyless. You only usualy get one shot because they understand you're using them.

Bottom line: way simpler to find cash to hookup with providers than to make all the effort to fuck a fat girl and waste days setting it up around your personal schedual.

BackDorman
12-16-15, 09:12
Not trying to advertise for her; but Abby is doing incalls all day today and tomorrow morning as she got a hotel on the SE side. (Airport area). I saw her again last night, and as always a good time. . 60 for CFS, DFK, DATY, and everything but BBFS and greek are on the menu!!

Seniors can PM me for contact info if you haven't already.

BRich
12-16-15, 17:17
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick report about a utr gal I found. I am glad to be able to share this one as she is a gem. I met her through a friend. She is very much utr, but is now looking for a few new guys to expand her base. She is very well put together, pretty face, excellent body and great attitude. Definitely one of the least like an appointment sessions I have had. She has a regular full time job, and is not a druggie or anything. She is on par with a Mercedes type experience. Makes you feel right at ease and is open to most anything. She is clean and safe and FS is covered but she gives a terrific BBBJ. I have a couple of pics, and can give out her number to serious guys she said. PM me if you are interested. Last thing she is a little higher priced then your typical BP gal, but so worth it. Not a clock watcher and genuinely enjoys herself and makes sure you do as well.Full again, bet she's right busy now.

Cheers.

Bloozer
12-17-15, 01:32
Full again, bet she's right busy now.

Cheers.Would this be one of the Linklater Brothers? If it looks like, feels like or smells like a Linklater, Hmmmm I wonder?

BackDorman
12-18-15, 17:41
Have any of you gents seen or heard from Abby today? She's not responding to any form of communication. And I'm worried that something may have happened to her suddenly.

BackDorman
12-19-15, 11:00
Finally got ahold of abby. Apparently ahe had some medical issues (unrelated to the hobby) that landed her in the hospital this morning. But she's out and doing well now. Might be not workin for a little while; but won't be too long before she's back.

GameChanger12
12-19-15, 17:28
Had a dream last night over on 28th. I've been shopping for months to find a MP that is young and not only provides a primo massage but everything else I need. Showed up and was greeted with a pretty smile and offered a shower. Opted for the shower as I was working all day and needed it. Afterwords she got straight to work. Very well done massage and the extra I payed proved to be well worth it. Menu was open for the right price and everything was clean as a whistle. Walked away smiling and honestly won't waste my time sigh anyone else but her again. She's young, cute, blonde and tight. If I wanted to talk she would talk if not that was cool too. Overall I think it was a toftt that was a winner. I told her she needs to post on the classifieds but she doesn't want to get noticed by family or friends. Provides pics once the text conversation got going and everything went smooth. Pm me if you'd like the contact info so happy found my perfect MP!

Wilson211
12-20-15, 00:11
Had a dream last night over on 28th. I've been shopping for months to find a MP that is young and not only provides a primo massage but everything else I need. Showed up and was greeted with a pretty smile and offered a shower. Opted for the shower as I was working all day and needed it. Afterwords she got straight to work. Very well done massage and the extra I payed proved to be well worth it. Menu was open for the right price and everything was clean as a whistle. Walked away smiling and honestly won't waste my time sigh anyone else but her again. She's young, cute, blonde and tight. If I wanted to talk she would talk if not that was cool too. Overall I think it was a toftt that was a winner. I told her she needs to post on the classifieds but she doesn't want to get noticed by family or friends. Provides pics once the text conversation got going and everything went smooth. Pm me if you'd like the contact info so happy found my perfect MP!Thanks for the review! Could you share this wonderful girls name, buisness name, and cost so we Could also go and visit her? If so thank you!

GameChanger12
12-20-15, 15:03
She's freelance her names Mellisa 616-XXX-9046 she asked not to discuss rates but you'll thank me lAter.

GameChanger12
12-20-15, 16:28
Her name is Melissa pm for number she freelances.

Benz1
01-01-16, 19:15
Mongers beware, my hobby phone was contacted by? And told me that she had been refered to me by a friend that posts on BP and wants too meet me soon. She couldn't confirm the friends name but said that she uses the name Bri but might be different in my town.

I searched the number and it is from Greenville Texas and no other info. When I texted I'm not interested the reply was she would see me for free the first time. And she is a sugar baby not an escort. Then sent me a link to register on so I could see her address.

I quit communication, and she kept offering to hook up even after I said stop texting me.

Just a heads up. Sounded TGTBT.

Bloozer
01-01-16, 22:17
Her name is Melissa pm for number she freelances.Pm me info,. Thanks.

Mike Yepthatsm
01-03-16, 12:05
Anyone who is on it currently and wants to trade info about some of the ladies feel free to PM me. It's been a while since I had an active membership but several of the ladies I knew from then are still posting. I'm willing to trade info.

ThePleaser
01-05-16, 18:59
Abby sent out an email saying she has gotten back to work at her real job and won't be that avalible anymore. Says she will only be able to do mornings but that she won't have near as much time as she had and knows for some that means goodbye and others we will have to be patience as she has Half the time now. Just. Heads up. Happy mongering my friends.

JimmyChap
01-12-16, 01:46
I'm driving down to Florida in a couple weeks and I'll finally have some alone time. Do you mongers have any favs along the way? I thought this would be a good place to start before I dive into my research. First stop of course is Mikki in Lansing! Any suggestions?

MidMichGeezer
01-12-16, 08:09
Saw this one on the news. http://wlns.com/2016/01/11/teen-mother-who-lured-robbers-with-internet-sex-ad-learns-her-sentence/?cid=facebook_WLNS-TV.

Mr Bigshot
01-13-16, 10:01
Saw this one on the news. http://wlns.com/2016/01/11/teen-mother-who-lured-robbers-with-internet-sex-ad-learns-her-sentence/?cid=facebook_WLNS-TV.Amazing how often things like this happen. Thank you for sharing. Reminds me to think with the big head first.

GuyIngr
01-14-16, 15:37
Amazing how often things like this happen. Thank you for sharing. Reminds me to think with the big head first.I believe that's the people that tried robbing me a few months ago.

FreeNomad
01-17-16, 16:03
Do the old mongers remember the older sites like scorps guide where you could join and I'm the girls and just talk. Does anyone know of escort sites to join and see the girls or email them or I'm them if they are on line.

Mike Yepthatsm
01-17-16, 22:28
The Michigan boards are not what they used to be. Very few ladies post for GR.

The two main boards are miadultdestination dot com and midwesttimez dot com.

Do the old mongers remember the older sites like scorps guide where you could join and I'm the girls and just talk. Does anyone know of escort sites to join and see the girls or email them or I'm them if they are on line.

Belkinator
01-18-16, 00:36
The Michigan boards are not what they used to be. Very few ladies post for GR.

The two main boards are miadultdestination dot com and midwesttimez dot com.Just checked out these 2 boards. I tried registering, but it still wouldn't let me access them. So I guess it's invite only?

WaltK
01-18-16, 13:41
Just checked out these 2 boards. I tried registering, but it still wouldn't let me access them. So I guess it's invite only?At least MWT is. I have a dozen+ references from reputable providers and have never been involved in any kind of drama yet I have not been granted access. There are tons of stories on MiAD and the old AHB about how strangely and arbitrarily admission is granted.

GRJack
01-19-16, 09:23
At least MWT is. I have a dozen+ references from reputable providers and have never been involved in any kind of drama yet I have not been granted access. There are tons of stories on MiAD and the old AHB about how strangely and arbitrarily admission is granted.I got an invite several years ago, and was asked so many questions that I thought the next one was going to be my SS#. I finally told him I was uncomfortable giving him any more info, and that I wasn't interested any longer.

SeekerOfSex
01-19-16, 10:42
I got an invite several years ago, and was asked so many questions that I thought the next one was going to be my SS#. I finally told him I was uncomfortable giving him any more info, and that I wasn't interested any longer.I get the reasoning but goddamn that seems like a lot just for mongering. Annoying that this shit isn't legal already.

Onit77
01-20-16, 21:37
Looking to meet up with a lady friend in the area. Anyone know of hourly notels in the area. P m me.

Spartan191
01-21-16, 19:16
Looking to meet up with a lady friend in the area. Anyone know of hourly notels in the area. P m me.The Brickcrete used to offer hourly rates, I used to visit it often.

But have not for a few years, so not sure anymore.

http://brikcretewyomingmi.com/

Asianplvr
01-25-16, 23:58
The Brickcrete used to offer hourly rates, I used to visit it often.

But have not for a few years, so not sure anymore.

http://brikcretewyomingmi.com/YES, same place. 35 gets you in and out in an hour, never had an issue there.

GrmLookin
01-26-16, 10:22
YES, same place. 35 gets you in and out in an hour, never had an issue there.I met a "friend" there and within 15 minutes the phone rang and she was told that no visitors were allowed. We finished our time but it felt strange knowing they keep track of everyone coming and going.

Bronco6566
01-26-16, 20:40
YES, same place. 35 gets you in and out in an hour, never had an issue there.I just checked out the site. For an extra $13 you can do a standard nightly book even clicking the 2 adult option. Why not just do that?

Asianplvr
01-30-16, 12:38
I met a "friend" there and within 15 minutes the phone rang and she was told that no visitors were allowed. We finished our time but it felt strange knowing they keep track of everyone coming and going.They allow two people in the room but 3 are not allowed. They do keep track of those going in and out, for me that's a plus.

RunDeep
02-02-16, 06:46
I had a chance to see Abby (ref: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews #1107 and similar) again this past week after a while since December. She has been working a lot of overtime at another job which cut into any playtime.

First time was really good and last week was even better. She continues to be very attentive, polite, and a nympho all in one.

Mi4930
02-06-16, 08:38
Has anyone tried the Burner App? I downloaded it on my personal cell and called my business cell. The free minutes are 20,40 texts and 7 days. You can extend by buying credits. It is more than a burner phone but. At least I can text from my normal phone. The best part is you can hit the burn button and delete the history from your phone. The problem I see if you have a ATF and she has your number saved it is not the best app for you. The other good thing is the basic App is Free.

Bzerkley
02-08-16, 10:00
Has anyone tried the Burner App? I downloaded it on my personal cell and called my business cell. The free minutes are 20,40 texts and 7 days. You can extend by buying credits. It is more than a burner phone but. At least I can text from my normal phone. The best part is you can hit the burn button and delete the history from your phone. The problem I see if you have a ATF and she has your number saved it is not the best app for you. The other good thing is the basic App is Free.Works well for me. Nothing really better out there.

Tom70
02-08-16, 16:29
Has anyone tried the Burner App? I downloaded it on my personal cell and called my business cell. The free minutes are 20,40 texts and 7 days. You can extend by buying credits. It is more than a burner phone but. At least I can text from my normal phone. The best part is you can hit the burn button and delete the history from your phone. The problem I see if you have a ATF and she has your number saved it is not the best app for you. The other good thing is the basic App is Free.The Google Hangout app and Gmail account are free and work well for a discrete text and phone calling option. You can use both of these from your smart phone and computer.

Shoots15
02-09-16, 12:35
I have been using Google Voice for years, works great!

Mexidutch
02-09-16, 14:30
Has anyone tried the Burner App? I downloaded it on my personal cell and called my business cell. The free minutes are 20,40 texts and 7 days. You can extend by buying credits. It is more than a burner phone but. At least I can text from my normal phone. The best part is you can hit the burn button and delete the history from your phone. The problem I see if you have a ATF and she has your number saved it is not the best app for you. The other good thing is the basic App is Free.I thought with the app I used this summer I could change my number and not lose minutes.

NastyNatalie
02-10-16, 20:41
Talkatone is a great free text / call app. You can buy minutes, but how we use it you won't need to. Your free base credits are replenished every month.

Happy hobbying .

Asianplvr
03-08-16, 16:29
I have been using Google Voice for years, works great!Yes, Google Voice gives you one free number to use and you can link it to your main number. You can text for free but not share uploads for free, like pics.

Asianplvr
03-14-16, 23:20
The CEO of Craigslist-style classified ad website Backpage.com may be the first person in 20 years to be found in contempt of US Congress.

Are we looking at the fall of Backpage?

Monger01
04-15-16, 21:21
You should go get $60 out of your wife's purse and make an appointment with the Jen and see for yourself. Is this the Jen you refer to?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-steamy-and-passionate-afternoon-with-jenn-specials-upon-request/24343997

If so that 60 is for CBJ only right?

Tom70
04-15-16, 21:59
Your public bickering is interfering with my desire for information. Which is one of two reasons I come here. The other being to share information I get.
You two seriously should take it to PM after one post on a subject with your point of view. After that its just muddying up the forum.

Can anyone verify or shed light on my question?Hey Monger, this might help. There have been two girls posting prominantly under the names Jen, Jenn, and Jayla over the past couple years. Here are links to both.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/escape-away-with-me-specials-upon-request/24023716

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-specials/23923198

I have no idea which of the two that Benz is referring to, because his recent post seems to have been written while he was heavily intoxicated and also seem to call into question the sincerity of his previous posts. But in those previous posts, I'm pretty sure he was referring to the blonde girl (based on the notorious descriptions). I have not seen her, but many (other) senior members have described her as missing her front four top teeth (which has been Benz's fixation with the Jen he keeps posting about). I did try to visit with a girl named Lexi, who was briefly splitting notel rooms with the blonde Jayla. Lexi posted some incredible pics of a cute spinner girl, but she was extremely erratic in her texts while trying to schedule, so I finally gave up. That experience left me convinced that both of those girls were heavy drug users, and also were under the close supervision of a pimp/dealer.

The Jen that I have been referencing is the brunette girl, who is much smaller, not missing many teeth, and petite, almost spinner class (actually she was a model spinner when she got started). I have seen her 3 times, at various points in her career. I would probably see her again, but would be careful. She is very attractive in person, and is game for whatever you like.

Benz1
04-15-16, 23:18
Is this the Jen you refer to? Was always Bbbjtcim for me.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-steamy-and-passionate-afternoon-with-jenn-specials-upon-request/24343997

If so that 60 is for CBJ only right?Yes Monger01 this is the Jen I'm referring to.

I get that your tired of this BS, I am too.

You are right this should be taken to PM but I have deleted them without reading.

I thank you for moderating and clearing up this confusion by offering a link.

It ends here for me, he can have the last word or whatever.

End of discussion from Benz on the Jen Topic.

Admin2
04-16-16, 01:16
Whoever starts it up again goes back on moderation.

A2

Spongebob357
04-20-16, 20:56
I have tried several times to register with this frigging site, can anyone help me with an invitation code please? Thanks!

Bloozer
04-21-16, 04:25
I have tried several times to register with this frigging site, can anyone help me with an invitation code please? Thanks!I was passing out Invites. All of a sudden after who knows how long, I got pruned! Hell, I used the freekin site! So, I also need an invite Thanks.

ElJudoka
05-18-16, 06:31
I had the chance to session with a Dominatrix (Miranda Rider) in Ohio as I was traveling through that state. I was looking for true Dominatrix around the West Michigan area and all I find is Lady English. Does anyone of any others?

Bzerkley
05-18-16, 10:05
I was passing out Invites. All of a sudden after who knows how long, I got pruned! Hell, I used the freekin site! So, I also need an invite Thanks.Just find a girl who is a member and she'll send you an invite. It's not all cracked up to what you think it is. Somewhat limited to West Side.

ChipCharger
05-19-16, 09:08
I have tried several times to register with this frigging site, can anyone help me with an invitation code please? Thanks!You have to be invited by a service provider who is a member, guys can't refer you. There is definitely a referral system in place to join and be vouched for on initial meetings. Providers check your references; they usually want 2 current ones. The west side of the state has a limited # of providers but they are clearly more upscale, cleaner / better kept, perhaps older, but more together and generally more attractive / upscale. Usually services are much better than BP. Costs are higher typically from 160-300/ hr. The top range are knockouts. Some travel from the eastside to the west on occasion. Many more providers on the east side. It is an offshoot from the old boards EV and Scorps before they were shut down. Much smaller though. Not sure who is willing to see new guys, maybe Sensual Daya or Lea Velvet. You could google them for contact information. Anyone willing to see newbies will do some light screening.

Akinbacon
05-19-16, 09:33
You have to be invited by a service provider who is a member, guys can't refer you. There is definitely a referral system in place to join and be vouched for on initial meetings. Providers check your references; they usually want 2 current ones. The west side of the state has a limited # of providers but they are clearly more upscale, cleaner / better kept, perhaps older, but more together and generally more attractive / upscale. Usually services are much better than BP. Costs are higher typically from 160-300/ hr. The top range are knockouts. Some travel from the eastside to the west on occasion. Many more providers on the east side. It is an offshoot from the old boards EV and Scorps before they were shut down. Much smaller though. Not sure who is willing to see new guys, maybe Sensual Daya or Lea Velvet. You could google them for contact information. Anyone willing to see newbies will do some light screening.That site is a joke. Don't waste your time trying to join.

Luvmonger
05-19-16, 10:44
That site is a joke. Don't waste your time trying to join.Akinbacon is right, the site is a pain in the ass, and the girls can be found elsewhere. Not sure what all the cock blocking is about over there, but it's not the ladies doing the blocking.

Benz1
05-19-16, 13:19
I had the chance to session with a Dominatrix (Miranda Rider) in Ohio as I was traveling through that state. I was looking for true Dominatrix around the West Michigan area and all I find is Lady English. Does anyone of any others?Kara / Christina.

She is into the Dom / Sub scene.

She might be able to help you hook up.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kara-private-outcall-residence-specials-3057640647-drug-free-well-reviewed-on-usa-sx-guide/16136089

NoseJelly
05-20-16, 00:01
TomZ is a cock-blocking douche. For the life of me, I can't figure out why any Monger would want to be associated with that guy or his so called forum. You like jumping thru flamming hoops to see overpriced GPS providers or have your posts edited w / o your knowledge?

Check out this blog from Sid, a long time Monger with inside info on people that ruin the Hobby.

https://micomplainers.wordpress.com/category/midwesttimez-com/

NJ.

Bloozer
05-20-16, 04:00
TomZ is a cock-blocking douche. For the life of me, I can't figure out why any Monger would want to be associated with that guy or his so called forum. You like jumping thru flamming hoops to see overpriced GPS providers or have your posts edited w / o your knowledge?

Check out this blog from Sid, a long time Monger with inside info on people that ruin the Hobby.

NJ.I started on that site when it first came up. And I occasionally use it. Sometimes Bombshell Brooke runs a $150 special and that's where she posts. "Vixen" from Grand haven and I go back to EV. I get an old time client rate from her. Now I've.

Lost contact. I like looking at those high-priced big boobed, little wasted hotties from the east side who come over here. Sometimes I want to splurge. Screw Tom Z. I never had any dealings with him. An old computer guru told me a long timeago, you can't have too many sources!. Those of you that know me know I don't play politics, I speak my mind, and I love BBBJ and my bad ass vibrator. And the most important thing is,"Long Live KandiLand!

ChipCharger
05-20-16, 09:02
That site is a joke. Don't waste your time trying to join.If I had to jump through all the initial hoops to become a member right now, I don't think I would. The board is not a wealth of information. You aren't really missing much because the west side section of the board has just a handful of providers. I personally don't mind the reference system because I have them and it is no big deal. I'm a descendent of the old boards and in their heyday they had much more to offer. Some of my old hobby friends moved to that board either just before or just after those boards were shut down. I still keep in touch but I could also do that without the board. It is another option out there and quite a few guys seem to be curious about it. All in all, it has little to offer but some may like it. There are a lot of lurkers here.

Here are the few things I like about it. As I said before, sometimes service providers from the east side will visit here on the west side. They don't post anywhere else. I have been known to support that practice at times. Some of them are established friends. It has given me an option that I wouldn't have otherwise. It doesn't happen all that much though. It also is a bit safer, in some ways, and that can be important. Some mongers just might be on papers themselves, have wives or significant others, or are just concerned for whatever reason. The reference system ads another level of protection for providers and mongers alike. If you are established and like that extra layer of protection it may be of value to you. It cuts out the bait and switch problem for the most part but there are some outdated photos I'm sure. The incall locations are usually safe and clean, usually upper level chains, not no tells, The providers, on the whole, s are usually a few cuts above BP standards and independent. There is a pm System and you can contact others same as here. That is good because reviews there are useless. The pm System is the only real way of getting information.

I don't post on that board, never have. I rarely use it because options are limited. I'm an occasional lurker. I'm not a supporter, just sharing my experience. Depending on what you are looking for, it is a lot of initial effort and there is also the cost of seeing an established provider getting a referral to become a member yourself. The board owner also asks you a shitload of questions in his screening process.

Unless you are interested in what I talk about above, I wouldn't bother.

GrMojo
05-20-16, 15:55

NJ.I agree. I used to be on all of the now defunct boards. Scorp's, EV, AES, etc. I was active since 2001, but TomZ has doomed his board to failure. When EV got closed down, some of us were without references, other than other hobbyists that we might have a beer with. This is the place to be.

Bloozer
05-20-16, 18:36
If I had to jump through all the initial hoops to become a member right now, I don't think I would. The board is not a wealth of information. You aren't really missing much because the west side section of the board has just a handful of providers. I personally don't mind the reference system because I have them and it is no big deal. I'm a descendent of the old boards and in their heyday they had much more to offer. Some of my old hobby friends moved to that board either just before or just after those boards were shut down. I still keep in touch but I could also do that without the board. It is another option out there and quite a few guys seem to be curious about it. All in all, it has little to offer but some may like it. There are a lot of lurkers here.

Here are the few things I like about it. As I said before, sometimes service providers from the east side will visit here on the west side. They don't post anywhere else. I have been known to support that practice at times. Some of them are established friends. It has given me an option that I wouldn't have otherwise. It doesn't happen all that much though. It also is a bit safer, in some ways, and that can be important. Some mongers just might be on papers themselves, have wives or significant others, or are just concerned for whatever reason. The reference system ads another level of protection for providers and mongers alike. If you are established and like that extra layer of protection it may be of value to you. It cuts out the bait and switch problem for the most part but there are some outdated photos I'm sure. The incall locations are usually safe and clean, usually upper level chains, not no tells, The providers, on the whole, s are usually a few cuts above BP standards and independent. There is a pm System and you can contact others same as here. That is good because reviews there are useless. The pm System is the only real way of getting information.

I don't post on that board, never have. I rarely use it because options are limited. I'm an occasional lurker. I'm not a supporter, just sharing my experience. Depending on what you are looking for, it is a lot of initial effort and there is also the cost of seeing an established provider getting a referral to become a member yourself. The board owner also asks you a shitload of questions in his screening process.

Unless you are interested in what I talk about above, I wouldn't bother.You said what I was trying to say in my post. Only you said it with much more eloquence. I'm impressed! Anyway, all of the above and I god pruned! Go figure.

TeeMich
06-07-16, 17:03
Do you consider the Knights Inn on Plainfield a "safe" location?

Not that there is anyone there, I just drove by ... Started thinking...

Benz1
06-07-16, 17:15

Not that there is anyone there, I just drove by ... Started thinking...Knights Inn on 28th No I won't go.

Knights Inn on Plainfield, yes I've been there a few times and will repeat.

TeeMich
06-07-16, 17:21
I feel the same about the one on 28th. Just don't get up to Plainfield much.

Thanks for the input.

Knights Inn on 28th No I won't go.

Knights Inn on Plainfield, yes I've been there a few times and will repeat.

Otto22
06-07-16, 17:44

Not that there is anyone there, I just drove by ... Started thinking...Saw a provider there today and it was OK, not fancy but I've seen worse.

Cocaine
06-28-16, 11:33
Her window has closed on the super model gig. Those jobs start coming when you're 17, not 30.With air brushing and soft ware you can turn just about any plain jane into a super model.

The modeling she does now is more for her self as opposed to say trying to land any kind of work.

Anyways if you have the right connections you can get all the work you want.

She remarried.

Bronco6566
06-28-16, 16:47
OK Guys, Not sure what section to put this in but has anyone actually tried GR Mens Clinic? They advertise everywhere but it almost sounds like a compounding bootleg pharmacy. I have yet to find and reviews that seem legit. What is the true cost and can you do better there than you can at any of the reputable on-line sites? Do they do anything besides push pills?

Mike Yepthatsm
06-28-16, 18:12
Read the online reviews. No pills. Injection of med directly into penis.

OK Guys, Not sure what section to put this in but has anyone actually tried GR Mens Clinic? They advertise everywhere but it almost sounds like a compounding bootleg pharmacy. I have yet to find and reviews that seem legit. What is the true cost and can you do better there than you can at any of the reputable on-line sites? Do they do anything besides push pills?

BaseHit
06-28-16, 18:21
Read the online reviews. No pills. Injection of med directly into penis.I believe they are facing several lawsuits in Florida and Georgia I would be cautious with these guys. A regular doctor is most likely better.

HeadShot
06-28-16, 18:27
OK Guys, Not sure what section to put this in but has anyone actually tried GR Mens Clinic? They advertise everywhere but it almost sounds like a compounding bootleg pharmacy. I have yet to find and reviews that seem legit. What is the true cost and can you do better there than you can at any of the reputable on-line sites? Do they do anything besides push pills?Yeah, I went there in May when they were running a $99 special. I would have to say that it was a complete waste of time and I felt insulted by the entire experience. First they had a guy come in and ask me a bunch of questions. Then the phlebotomist comes in to take blood. Then the Dr. Comes in to ask you even more questions. Finally, some douchey sales guy comes in and tries to get you to drop between $1400 and $4000 without even knowing if you have low T. I told the guy that it felt like a gimmick and I was there for help, not to be sold on dick pills and test. He was offended and I told him tough shit, I wasn't there to have a used car salesman blame me and try to guilt me (which he did) into dropping that kind of money on the spot. They either want you to do the test, or pills on a scale, meaning they want to sell you generics for $25 a pill and you have to buy 100,200, or 300 at a time. I did some of my own research and started doing testosterone cypionate injections myself. Cost $100 for three months supply of that and about $5 for ancillaries, so if you get your testing and you are low t, try to do it yourself, but make sure you do some research and you will be fine. Also, if you do end up going, they guarantee you will get a hard on before you leave from administered meds, or the visit is free, so make sure if you do decide to go, you nail them on that one.

HuronMan
06-28-16, 20:12
I believe they are facing several lawsuits in Florida and Georgia I would be cautious with these guys. A regular doctor is most likely better.http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Mens-Clinic-Dr-Kevin-Hornsby-Florida-Mens-Medical-Clinic-/Dania-Florida-33004/Florida-Mens-Medical-Clinic-Dr-Kevin-Hornsby-Unethical-and-Deceptive-Dania-Florida-952834

This is a chain of clinics. A google search on "men's clinic lawsuits" turned up many complaints by customers who have paid high prices for ineffective treatment. A class action lawsuit has been filed in Florida. I would avoid this place.

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/DocServiceMngr/displayDocument.aspx

The clinics are apparently owned by a Dr. Kevin Hornsby. The link will take you to an order by the State of Florida prohibiting Dr. Hornsby from prescribing testosterone. I would avoid this place. Too many red flags are coming up.

http://www.startribune.com/doctor-at-bloomington-impotency-clinic-is-suspended/283558231/

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported that a doctor at one Dr. Hornsby's clinics in Minnesota has had his license suspended. Avoid this place.

Bronco6566
06-28-16, 23:00
Yeah, I went there in May when they were running a $99 special. I would have to say that it was a complete waste of time and I felt insulted by the entire experience. First they had a guy come in and ask me a bunch of questions. Then the phlebotomist comes in to take blood. Then the Dr. Comes in to ask you even more questions. Finally, some douchey sales guy comes in and tries to get you to drop between $1400 and $4000 without even knowing if you have low T. I told the guy that it felt like a gimmick and I was there for help, not to be sold on dick pills and test. He was offended and I told him tough shit, I wasn't there to have a used car salesman blame me and try to guilt me (which he did) into dropping that kind of money on the spot. They either want you to do the test, or pills on a scale, meaning they want to sell you generics for $25 a pill and you have to buy 100,200, or 300 at a time. I did some of my own research and started doing testosterone cypionate injections myself. Cost $100 for three months supply of that and about $5 for ancillaries, so if you get your testing and you are low t, try to do it yourself, but make sure you do some research and you will be fine. Also, if you do end up going, they guarantee you will get a hard on before you leave from administered meds, or the visit is free, so make sure if you do decide to go, you nail them on that one.HeadShot. That is exactly the answer I was looking for and thank you for taking the time to respond! I had a feeling about them. I'm about to drop another $300 with an online pharm that I have actually been very happy with for about 5 years but I have been thinking about checking out GRMC instead. I spend about $600/ year with my online pharm and I am very happy with the results. I think I will stick to what I know works for me. Sorry about your bad experience (and loss of $99) but you saved a few of your brothers from dealing with that shit. The ultimate "TOFTT". LOL!

Member #5710
06-29-16, 11:05
If you want to find out if you have low T, there's a relatively inexpensive blood test for that. When you go for your annual checkup and blood work ask to have them check your testosterone level. The test wasn't covered by my health insurance but it still only cost $70.00. Thing is, as we age testosterone naturally decreases. While ED is a real issue my doctor told me that in most cases it's a mental thing (you're just not into it) or a diet and exercise thing (losing weight and increasing your metabolism).

Otto22
06-29-16, 20:24
If you want to find out if you have low T, there's a relatively inexpensive blood test for that. When you go for your annual checkup and blood work ask to have them check your testosterone level. The test wasn't covered by my health insurance but it still only cost $70.00. Thing is, as we age testosterone naturally decreases. While ED is a real issue my doctor told me that in most cases it's a mental thing (you're just not into it) or a diet and exercise thing (losing weight and increasing your metabolism).ED is seldom directly related to ED. Alternatively, taking T shots will not cure ED. Low T may be more likely to result in low energy and diminished muscle tone than erection issues. Similarly the ED meds (Viagra, Cialis, etc.) can help with the limp weenie irrespective of testosterone levels.

Gia3X
07-09-16, 17:39
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ChipCharger
07-28-16, 11:50
Looks like it closed down. No big loss.

SeekerOfSex
07-28-16, 12:35
Clomid. Thats some good shit. Cheaper than trt treatment and I'd say about as effective. I'm a young buck though who likes to research drugs, take them and compare what happens to what is documented as happening. Do some google fu on clomid. Might be an option.

Eta: world reknowned martial artist jon jones just popped for clomid as it is also an estrogen blocker; common treatment for guys coming off a steroid cycle.

ED is seldom directly related to ED. Alternatively, taking T shots will not cure ED. Low T may be more likely to result in low energy and diminished muscle tone than erection issues. Similarly the ED meds (Viagra, Cialis, etc.) can help with the limp weenie irrespective of testosterone levels.

Member #5213
07-28-16, 17:49
Looks like it closed down. No big loss.Any idea why?

NoseJelly
07-28-16, 23:07
Any idea why?Because the guy that ran MWT has made it into the final round for the Biggest Douchebag Asshole Contest. He needed to close down the site so he could concentrate on training for the Chumpionship!

Member #5213
07-29-16, 02:39
Because the guy that ran MWT has made it into the final round for the Biggest Douchebag Asshole Contest. He needed to close down the site so he could concentrate on training for the Chumpionship!Fair enough. Any recommendations where to go for advertising providers that are recommended? I read reviews here and haven't been the best contributor but it looks like times are changing.

Luvmonger
07-29-16, 12:06
Agree 100% with your assessment!

Because the guy that ran MWT has made it into the final round for the Biggest Douchebag Asshole Contest. He needed to close down the site so he could concentrate on training for the Chumpionship!