PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

MrGreen
08-30-13, 22:29
I passed also, she was running up to cars and first words were "you want to have a good time". Has a grimy looking white handler close by.Yeah she isn't too bright with the SW thing. Obviously she hasn't been busted yet

MrGreen
08-30-13, 22:36
Seems like one of our providers made the front page of the local sentinel bulletin. She apparently was using her candy and she went up in smoke like cheech and chong. She actually put bleach on herself to try and put of the fire.

She is our local celebrity for the week, I would hate to see the before and after pics. Keep a lookout guys

Benz007
08-31-13, 16:36
Benz, your fucking killing me! How does she look? Pics. Digits? Love me a cute little Asian.No pics / digits. She is young I would say around 20, thin, not very cute in the face. I love Asians also but she didn't do it for me, just something was too off

Benz007
08-31-13, 16:39
I've noticed an uptick in LEO activity. Many cars including undercovers at the Haven.

One of the best I've had was picked from that trailer park, her name was Paula. I happened years ago, she's an old hag now. I picked her from in front of Four J Village. She was hot as hell! Later she got in trouble for getting blasted for running over an old 'shoe shine' man near downtown. I'm not making that up, he was blind I think. He had been shining lawyer's and judge's shoes for something like 40 years down by the Court House.I have seen a few arrests last few times I have been out, seems like from sligh to Hannah they are really cracking down. They have been hitting the haven hard, shit was crazy there for awhile, had a bunch of workers staying there.

Forthnight68
09-01-13, 02:47
Member the girl named Angel tonight. Okay service. Paid 4$ for everything was in a clock watcher or anything like that. I could tell she was on something at the time. She was very persistent on wanting to go back to my place. She's a bad 5 feet 3 inches 110 pounds had tattoos. I picture up at the intersection of Fletcher and Nebraska at the gas station.

Tortellini
09-01-13, 09:20
Once every few years I find a real rock star or a diamond in the rough. Was traveling north on Nebraska and saw a very good looking brunette, tall, sexy legs yet could not get her attention. She ended up talking with a guy and they left in his car. Drove around for another hour or two and was not impressed with anything. Ended seeing the same woman on Nebraska = bingo. This time I was way more persistent and it worked. She jumped in my car and off to the motel. She is late 30s. 5'10", hour glass figure, C cup, and has brunette hair. She used to be a stripper when she was 18.

Immediately I pulled down my shorts and gave me a very extreme BBBJ with tons of wet licking. As I walked to the motel we DFK and kissed in the elevator. Was so nice. Once in the room she started paying attention to junior and went on top so I could push it in her mouth deeply. She ended up riding me on top or cow girl for a good hour. After resting for a few minutes on went on top of her and slapped junior against her face lightly and she started sucking it like it was her last meal. Next I placed her on her tummy and pushed junior in her like a vertical press for full service. We continued to have sex for another hour in multiple positions doggie with hair pulling, cow girl with light choking, spoon, and missionary. She loved to be choked when riding cowgirl.

In summary, was one of the BEST I ever had. For those who know me on this board there is no BS ever in my stories. Seniors who have helped me before PM for her digits. She stays at a hotel on Fowler.

Be safe

Rlewes
09-02-13, 08:56
Have you all dabbled in the Craigslist section where people are asking for help? Hit or miss, but, when the score happens its usually pretty good. I've negotiated the "nude massage" a couple of times. It's not too far a reach to then get the BBBJ while they are handling the junk. I sometimes feel bad, but I do give them a little extra as a tip.

Nephi Pl
09-02-13, 23:11
Once every few years I find a real rock star or a diamond in the rough. Was traveling north on Nebraska and saw a very good looking brunette, tall, sexy legs yet could not get her attention. She ended up talking with a guy and they left in his car. Drove around for another hour or two and was not impressed with anything. Ended seeing the same woman on Nebraska = bingo. This time I was way more persistent and it worked. She jumped in my car and off to the motel. She is late 30s. 5'10", hour glass figure, C cup, and has brunette hair. She used to be a stripper when she was 18.

Immediately I pulled down my shorts and gave me a very extreme BBBJ with tons of wet licking. As I walked to the motel we DFK and kissed in the elevator. Was so nice. Once in the room she started paying attention to junior and went on top so I could push it in her mouth deeply. She ended up riding me on top or cow girl for a good hour. After resting for a few minutes on went on top of her and slapped junior against her face lightly and she started sucking it like it was her last meal. Next I placed her on her tummy and pushed junior in her like a vertical press for full service. We continued to have sex for another hour in multiple positions doggie with hair pulling, cow girl with light choking, spoon, and missionary. She loved to be choked when riding cowgirl.

In summary, was one of the BEST I ever had. For those who know me on this board there is no BS ever in my stories. Seniors who have helped me before PM for her digits. She stays at a hotel on Fowler.

Be safeYou got real lucky last night homeboy. She just happened to be real horny last night, so you got a free ticket. Did you notice my burrito I left on the table?

Larrycarn
09-03-13, 17:59
Spotted the Asian on Nebraska next to the black strip club. Tried to make contact and did a drive around when I notice 4 of her uncles in their shiny cars staring at her.

Benz007
09-03-13, 18:49
Spotted the Asian on Nebraska next to the black strip club. Tried to make contact and did a drive around when I notice 4 of her uncles in their shiny cars staring at her.She has been out alot lately, her uncle was talking to her yesterday at the store just down the street from there. Only a matter of time

Akron Dom
09-03-13, 21:14
Member the girl named Angel tonight. Okay service. Paid 4$ for everything was in a clock watcher or anything like that. I could tell she was on something at the time. She was very persistent on wanting to go back to my place. She's a bad 5 feet 3 inches 110 pounds had tattoos. I picture up at the intersection of Fletcher and Nebraska at the gas station.Was she tall and thin? I have seen 3 girls that sometimes are in a group by that gas station the past few days.

Skiper
09-03-13, 22:04
Asian streetwalkers are few and far between the only one I ever had was in the parking lot of the Harbor Club in Sulpher Springs. It had to be 20 years ago, I wonder if this is her daughter.

Spotted the Asian on Nebraska next to the black strip club. Tried to make contact and did a drive around when I notice 4 of her uncles in their shiny cars staring at her.

MrGreen
09-04-13, 10:33
Asian streetwalkers are few and far between the only one I ever had was in the parking lot of the Harbor Club in Sulpher Springs. It had to be 20 years ago, I wonder if this is her daughter.Well she is in front of th harbor club right now

Larrycarn
09-04-13, 10:44
Well she is in front of th harbor club right nowJust passed her uncle was on his motorcycle. Nebraska has alot of piggy activity. Seen one unlucky person being ask if they spoke pig Latin. Lucky for me I had a massage this morning.

MrGreen
09-04-13, 11:37
Just ran into a pretty decent WSW named rosé. Very enthusiastic about her BBBJCIM, she play catch extremely well and wouldn't let go until nothing was left. Excellent for 20 roses.

Her name is pronounced Rosay.

RedTiger
09-04-13, 18:36
Just ran into a pretty decent WSW named rosé. Very enthusiastic about her BBBJCIM, she play catch extremely well and wouldn't let go until nothing was left. Excellent for 20 roses.

Her name is pronounced Rosay.Where did you find her?

RedTiger
09-04-13, 18:39
Well she is in front of th harbor club right nowI've been looking for her for a month now! My timing needs work I guess! Been looking morning, noon & early evening!

MrGreen
09-05-13, 10:40
Normally I don't even report on this type of thing, but police presence is super super heavy today and I mean EVERYWHERE. Be very cautious with ANYTHING THAT YOU DO. Not sure what's going on, but it is bad

L Spooner
09-05-13, 15:14
Normally I don't even report on this type of thing, but police presence is super super heavy today and I mean EVERYWHERE. Be very cautious with ANYTHING THAT YOU DO. Not sure what's going on, but it is badHttp://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1812473&viewfull=1#post1812473

Juicer1
09-05-13, 19:44
Look like Nova is back in town again for a short visit, enjoying the local hotel.

Asock Fan
09-05-13, 21:35
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1812473&viewfull=1#post1812473But all kidding aside, I'm seeing way more LEOs and far fewer hoes of late. Is there an election soon?

They say that they want to replace the dog track with a baseball field. Move the Rays into the hood. It would be a shame to see a good hunting ground lost to the boys of summer.

Akron Dom
09-05-13, 22:15
Saw the Asian today on Nebraska and Sitka around 8.

I pulled up next to her and she asked me if I wanted to do something. She looks Thai to me. She was talking to a white guy on a bike and he was with her for awhile. I said no and the two of them started to walk away down a side street together.

I doubt this was a police thing, but it did seem odd to me.

Selective Pete
09-06-13, 17:31
Normally I don't even report on this type of thing, but police presence is super super heavy today and I mean EVERYWHERE. Be very cautious with ANYTHING THAT YOU DO. Not sure what's going on, but it is badHe's right. Unmarked Cars & Trucks w / the Disco Lights. Blk P / Up (I think Chevy). Wht ford Taurus (obvious detective car). And a P / Up Doolly. Can't recall the color or make. Those were south of MLK off of Nebraska.

Asock Fan
09-06-13, 18:13
Normally I don't even report on this type of thing, but police presence is super super heavy today and I mean EVERYWHERE. Be very cautious with ANYTHING THAT YOU DO. Not sure what's going on, but it is bad

It could be that they were looking for this guy.

"Bates was also a suspect in a home invasion on 15th Street North and East Comanche Avenue in Tampa on Tuesday, Castor said, in which he entered a home while a couple was asleep. Castor say he stole credit cards, and was seen on surveillance video using one in the area of 93rd Street and Nebraska Avenue."

http://tbo.com/news/breaking-news/suspect-in-usf-area-attacks-dies-after-police-chase-shootout-

This is a crazy story! 25 people sent to one bedroom?

MrGreen
09-06-13, 18:14
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1812473&viewfull=1#post1812473No not really, because you were only alerting about speed traps. Police were kit in full force stopping for anything. I saw a monger talking to a girl at a bus stop and uncle made a super quick U-turn and put on the discos. 3 cops were standing at each corner on hills and Nebraska. I think I know why now though. It was probably because they were looking for that rapist guy who they just caught this morning.

In any rate no hard feelings

MrGreen
09-06-13, 19:02
This girl has to be on the top of the all time SW list. She even comes close to Bentley. She is super sexy now people.

She is an even better provider not high. If you can catch her, you are in for a super treat!

Asock Fan
09-06-13, 19:04
Spooner's report.

I repeat. DO NOT! Go around Hills. And Neb. Area today. The cops are everywhere and using everything. I saw marked, unmarked, motorcycle and even bicycle cops out pulling people over. Can't say I saw any stings, but I would not go around there with a broken tail light. Be safe and hunt somewhere else today.Green's retort.

No not really, because you were only alerting about speed traps. Police were kit in full force stopping for anything. I saw a monger talking to a girl at a bus stop and uncle made a super quick U-turn and put on the discos. 3 cops were standing at each corner on hills and Nebraska. I think I know why now though. It was probably because they were looking for that rapist guy who they just caught this morning.

In any rate no hard feelingsIf there is tons of LEO activity on the stroll, I would rather read about it then be involved in a traffic stop. I hate being pulled over! I don't like to show my paperwork to LEO.

No hard feelings, but I learn something from every report I read. You can learn a lot here.

Skiper
09-06-13, 21:43
This girl has to be on the top of the all time SW list. She even comes close to Bentley. She is super sexy now people.

She is an even better provider not high. If you can catch her, you are in for a super treat!

Her name is pronounced Rosay.Interesting reports. But, I often wonder why a report is posted with no location, time or a discription? A photo would help. I suppose the information is interesting but it is of very little use to the readers. Another monger asked me about this, but I could offer no explanation.

Perhaps some others can shed some light on the subject.

Suncoastplayer
09-07-13, 11:20
Fletcher and Neb young white girl, looks young but is 21 according to uncle. Hangs out there will give BBBJ with no catch. Will take almost any donation. Calls herself K-K, dirty blonde. 5-4, small build but not skinny. PM for name from other site.

PandaSoldier
09-07-13, 11:40
Arrived in Tampa from my deployment last night, friend picked me up and went to see kickass 2. Don't have my jeep yet but told him to drive through good ol' braska didn't tell him why, just wanted to check things out myself. I think ill be staying indoors for quite a bit if the streets are as hot as I saw. Wayy too much LEO activity and barely any workers other than the same old same old. I knew that area was crowded with LEO's last time I was around but things have seriously changed for the worse. Take care out there fellow hunters if you are going out there, the its like a shark feeding frenzy.

Panda ( '. ')

L Spooner
09-07-13, 18:19
Arrived in Tampa from my deployment last night, friend picked me up and went to see kickass 2. Don't have my jeep yet but told him to drive through good ol' braska didn't tell him why, just wanted to check things out myself. I think ill be staying indoors for quite a bit if the streets are as hot as I saw. Wayy too much LEO activity and barely any workers other than the same old same old. I knew that area was crowded with LEO's last time I was around but things have seriously changed for the worse. Take care out there fellow hunters if you are going out there, the its like a shark feeding frenzy.

Panda ('. ') It's just a speed trap.

Skiper
09-07-13, 19:13
It's just a speed trap.The biggest collection of LEOs I ever saw was at the corner of Fletcher and Nebraska, it was a seat belt check! They had more than 20 LEOs out there. All they were looking for were unbelted drivers. What a fucking waste.

I saw LiLi, AKA Colleen in nowatney today. She is looking good. I think she has been back about a week, I would have scooped her but my timing was bad. Spanish Laura is happy and waving to passing cars today on Orange.

GatorJim11
09-08-13, 09:31
Everyone STAY AWAY from the bigger blonde at the haven named Gina unless your ready to fight. GUARANTEED ROBBERY. Stopped last night and she tried to come up to the drivers side and I nodded no but she showed her tits so knew she wasn't Leo. She insisted I go in her room but learned my lesson after sammi and told her it wasn't going to happen. While I was talkin to her I keep an eye on my surroundings and see one black guy comin up behind my car and another from the side so threw it into reverse and strolled out with the idiot trying to open my door as if I would leave it unocked.

She called me this morning trying to explain it somehow and told me it was cool if I came over cause her dude was gone, some of you must be makin us look retarded if she thinks anyone would fall for that one. Told her it wasnt my first time out here and I was going to tell all my boys to stay away from her lying ass, of course her dumbass dboy that she was trying to hide her work from happened to be listening and gets on the phone talking shit like I'm afraid he'll jump me thru the phone.

I should be mad but I have to admit it was pretty fun. Haven't got my heart pumpin like that in a while and one of my utrs I saw after said I haven't pounded her like that in wks. Stay safe people

Asock Fan
09-08-13, 13:45
I hate reading reports like Gators, don't get me wrong, I'm glad he posted it. But it reminds me that this is the most dangerous hobby one could choose. LEO is always after us, the HOs will rip you off if you let them, then there are these truly life threatening scenarios.

We have to keep our heads up, follow the rules, be hyper aware of our surroundings. Yes I've been red pilled.

Casey3939
09-08-13, 16:04
GatorJim. You know what he looks like go check out uncle's pics? She was in parking lot with another white girl, a couple of DB's, and half a dozen TPD. It was about 5am and looked like one of the boys might be taking a ride. Maybe they tried to rob the wrong person. Didn't hang out to see the conclusion.

Bcmp044
09-08-13, 19:03
Made a long ride Thursday evening. Several trips up and down the stroll and the pickings were slim. Saw a few mature ladies aroung the Alamo complete with their DB entourage. Nothing worth even glancing at. Spent two hours for nothing! What the heck is going on?

MrFirePoker
09-08-13, 21:23
I was cruising when I spotted Daisy at the Sunoco at Columbus and Nebraska. She was wearing red skinny jeans and a black, frilly halter top. It's been a while since I've done anything with her, but I see she's a little worse for wear than our last encounter. I Noticed needle scars and what looked like evidence of cutting on her arms. I started with small talk about how she's been doing and where she stays. Says she's been here and there as of late. Anyways she got in the ride and we found an alley close to the pick-up point. I told her I only had. 20 and she accepted. Asked her to suck me hard and she obliged. Daisy's BBBJ is the bomb. I would have exploded in her mouth but I had to get the full service. We got out of my car so I could hit it from the back and she let me pound away for a good ten minutes with no complaints, only appreciative moans. After I got off I pulled out I could feel her pleasure juice on the tip of the condom.

Even though physically she's not as pristine as she was a year ago, Daisy is still one of the premium WSW's to ever stroll Nebraska. She generally doesn't stroll. On the two times I've been lucky enough to pick her up she's been at that same location. She used to have a phone when I met her but I can tell she has fallen on harder times. Still, other than the fore-mentioned flaws she's still a hotty. But, most importantly, her service is A+. I know they say you pay so the pussy will goes away but Daisy's the kind of girl who will chill if you want extended company and she's not the type to ask for more funds. Next time I hope I can provide her with better accommodations so I can truly have my way with her.

Asock Fan
09-09-13, 18:16
GatorJim. You know what he looks like go check out uncle's pics? She was in parking lot with another white girl, a couple of DB's, and half a dozen TPD. It was about 5am and looked like one of the boys might be taking a ride. Maybe they tried to rob the wrong person. Didn't hang out to see the conclusion.I just saw another guy going down at The Orange, that is the notel just south of the river on Nebraska. Lots of marked cars one undercover. This was just before 6pm.

Casey3939
09-10-13, 04:05
Well A1 finally has digits. You can PM her here if you want to try to hook up. There is talk that she is going to offer full GFE only in near future so you can expect to see an increase in the price (though will have an increase in good time also ). Good luck. She is a sweetheart that provides quality service.

Juicer1
09-10-13, 12:10
Was out last night doing an early morning drive, boy things were quite and dry. TPD was out and they stopped anything that moved, it's been that way for the last few weeks. Found Trinty just south of Fowler after wasting a half tank of gas.

Larrycarn
09-10-13, 12:53
Was out last night doing an early morning drive, boy things were quite and dry. TPD was out and they stopped anything that moved, it's been that way for the last few weeks. Found Trinty just south of Fowler after wasting a half tank of gas.Yep, seen nothing but a fat black chick with huge boobs a few blocks from sligh. Hopefully the chicks wise up and start renting rooms together and just stand in front of their doors with lingerie. Uncle Leo can arrest all the fat ones. BTW, any Gail sightings? Seen her chubby red skin chick get arrested. In the mood for a deep CIM.

Benz007
09-10-13, 18:01
I have seen the posts about it being dry, there is still alot of talent out it is just not as out in the open as it was. Most of the new talent I have gotten is between fletcher & Busch on the back streets and by the stores. Sligh to hillsborough is still good for the old reliables just they are hanging by their rooms instead of wandering the streets if they can help it.

The one bad part about uncle being so mean lately is it takes way too long to get some of these girls to get in lately. I have actually had a few not get in including one I was with before, I hear all the time I look like a cop which drives me crazy. Doesn't help that I have heard one of the new undercover cars they are using lately is the same that I drive.

Juicer1
09-10-13, 19:50
I have seen the posts about it being dry, there is still alot of talent out it is just not as out in the open as it was. Most of the new talent I have gotten is between fletcher & Busch on the back streets and by the stores. Sligh to hillsborough is still good for the old reliables just they are hanging by their rooms instead of wandering the streets if they can help it.

The one bad part about uncle being so mean lately is it takes way too long to get some of these girls to get in lately. I have actually had a few not get in including one I was with before, I hear all the time I look like a cop which drives me crazy. Doesn't help that I have heard one of the new undercover cars they are using lately is the same that I drive.Benz, I hear that one also about looking like a cop. When I question them about it, they tell me I'm clean cut.

I'm a hunter and really enjoy the hunt. I normally find something to enjoy unless I get spooked by all of the mean uncles seeing me driving around too much.

UsMale69
09-11-13, 02:24
Been a while since I've seen her, used to be near Nebraska and Fowler. Could use a good gummie from her, hope she's not on vacation.

Yep, seen nothing but a fat black chick with huge boobs a few blocks from sligh. Hopefully the chicks wise up and start renting rooms together and just stand in front of their doors with lingerie. Uncle Leo can arrest all the fat ones. BTW, any Gail sightings? Seen her chubby red skin chick get arrested. In the mood for a deep CIM.

Larrycarn
09-11-13, 10:17
There is a nice blonde MILF on Neb and fowler. She's sitting with white guy who seems to be egging her to meet guys. Could be bacon bits but, maybe someone can drive by and take a look. She seemed very clean. She has a white shirt and shorts, white dude has a hat on, kinda big.

Larrycarn
09-11-13, 10:37
There is a nice blonde MILF on Neb and fowler. She's sitting with white guy who seems to be egging her to meet guys. Could be bacon bits but, maybe someone can drive by and take a look. She seemed very clean. She has a white shirt and shorts, white dude has a hat on, kinda big.Don't see them anymore.

Casey3939
09-11-13, 17:49
Not much out this morning. Saw a chunky brunette in a tiny dress at the gas station at Hillsborough & Nebraska. Don't know if she was working. Wouldn't break away from her boyfriend. He actually came over and begged some change for him and his girlfriend. Not sure what was going on but she was pretty dressed up for 7am. Hoping to see the elusive asian but that was a blank. Ended up with Mya. Haven't seen her since she first hit the streets and was hoping her service improved. It hasn't. Mediocre at best. The only difference is now, rather than a hot little spinner body, she has a sloppy pregnant one.

MrGreen
09-11-13, 20:36
Was out last night doing an early morning drive, boy things were quite and dry. TPD was out and they stopped anything that moved, it's been that way for the last few weeks. Found Trinty just south of Fowler after wasting a half tank of gas.Haven't seen her in a while is she still pregnant? Just wondering. She really has a great CIM. Doesn't get tired and enjoys the sport. Please if anyone has digits let me know

Asock Fan
09-11-13, 21:25
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=161174&d=1326495354

She is the most renown hoe in Nowatney. She's been on the streets longer than any of those dope boys and most of us mongers. You can search the archives and read her life story. Sometimes when she is gone for a time we all know right where she is. There are websites that track that sort of thing but we do not speak of such unpleasantness here. Right now, only one guy knows for sure where she is. Sometimes Gail cleans up for a while and we don't see her, one report says she's in Land O Lakes, another guy told me she went back home to Kentucky. I don't know where she is now, but I can say with total confidence when she gets back to Tampa, you will find her on Nebraska Ave between Fowler and 131st.

Been a while since I've seen her, used to be near Nebraska and Fowler. Could use a good gummie from her, hope she's not on vacation.

Juicer1
09-12-13, 00:41
Haven't seen her in a while is she still pregnant? Just wondering. She really has a great CIM. Doesn't get tired and enjoys the sport. Please if anyone has digits let me knowShe said she don't come out that much because she is still pregnant and that she is due in a couple of months. She did get tired because of her condition but still finished like a trooper.

Casey3939
09-12-13, 03:14
Saw a tall slender brunette with teenie tiny shorts at Broadway & 50st. Definitely looked like she was working. Was heading to St Pete scene where a good time was had. May want to start watching this area. Was about 9pm.

Casey3939
09-12-13, 03:29
Didn't think about asking for digits because I wouldn't use them. Forgot about you guys. Sorry. She is actually cruising in a vehicle. Can PM me for more details.

Juicer1
09-12-13, 05:29
Well A1 finally has digits. You can PM her here if you want to try to hook up. There is talk that she is going to offer full GFE only in near future so you can expect to see an increase in the price (though will have an increase in good time also ). Good luck. She is a sweetheart that provides quality service.Are there any pics of A1 anywhere?

Benz007
09-12-13, 08:22
Not much out this morning. Saw a chunky brunette in a tiny dress at the gas station at Hillsborough & Nebraska. Don't know if she was working. Wouldn't break away from her boyfriend. He actually came over and begged some change for him and his girlfriend. Not sure what was going on but she was pretty dressed up for 7am. Hoping to see the elusive asian but that was a blank. Ended up with Mya. Haven't seen her since she first hit the streets and was hoping her service improved. It hasn't. Mediocre at best. The only difference is now, rather than a hot little spinner body, she has a sloppy pregnant one.The girl with the suitcase? If so then she was on the fence about working, I ended up dropping her off without anything happening just because she was too weird. She did take a ride that that same day with her uncle from the same marathon I dropped her at

Casey3939
09-13-13, 00:33
Hey Juicer. There are photos of pretty little A1. All on my phone. Sorry bro

UsMale69
09-13-13, 01:03
Even though she's older, still my ATF! Great looking gal for any age, she knows what it takes to pleasure a monger; hope she's OK.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=161174&d=1326495354

She is the most renown hoe in Nowatney. She's been on the streets longer than any of those dope boys and most of us mongers. You can search the archives and read her life story. Sometimes when she is gone for a time we all know right where she is. There are websites that track that sort of thing but we do not speak of such unpleasantness here. Right now, only one guy knows for sure where she is. Sometimes Gail cleans up for a while and we don't see her, one report says she's in Land O Lakes, another guy told me she went back home to Kentucky. I don't know where she is now, but I can say with total confidence when she gets back to Tampa, you will find her on Nebraska Ave between Fowler and 131st.

Casey3939
09-13-13, 03:29
Absolutely right about her. Besides giving 110% at servicing us, she always goes that extra effort to look as sexy as possible when out there. Wouldn't it be nice of these youngsters out there paid attention and followed suit. It is wha lt we want hookers to look like.

MrGreen
09-13-13, 11:37
Anyone know about this girl, slim named Christina, lots of tatts, any oral reviews. She wanted money up front so I dropped her off. She was with a girlfriend also

Benz007
09-13-13, 14:36
Anyone know about this girl, slim named Christina, lots of tatts, any oral reviews. She wanted money up front so I dropped her off. She was with a girlfriend alsoReal thin & kind of tall? Not very good looking in the face but still clean looking, tons of tats? If so she is a part time walker that has been on BP for awhile but no currents ads, been awhile but she was good when I caught her out before.

MrGreen
09-13-13, 15:42
Just heard from a very reliable source that the provider MYA has died of a drug overdose. There were also two other providers who died as well. Supposedly they died in a hotel room. After days of smelling decomposition mya was found.

Will update with more news

Benz007
09-13-13, 16:41
Anyone know about this girl, slim named Christina, lots of tatts, any oral reviews. She wanted money up front so I dropped her off. She was with a girlfriend alsoThis her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-expierence-the-best-70-specialgood-girl-gone-bd-a-sexy-and-exotic-brunette-treat-22/8626179

L Spooner
09-13-13, 20:29
Am I missing something? I had to go to 56th today around noon and took Bush to get there. Between 40th and 56th I saw what had to be 3 SW's. 2 black and one white. Is this a hunting ground I don't know about? I'll try going by there area at different times in the next few days to see if I'm just imagining things.

Casey3939
09-14-13, 00:35
Hey Benz. You telling us that you have seen that BP spinner walking the street? Sure would like to see that.

Forthnight68
09-14-13, 00:59
I'm not sure if this is always been there but I just noticed the new camera sitting on top of a telephone pole at the Sunoco Sgastation at the intersection of Nebraska and Fletcher.

Aacountyman
09-14-13, 07:02
Am I missing something? I had to go to 56th today around noon and took Bush to get there. Between 40th and 56th I saw what had to be 3 SW's. 2 black and one white. Is this a hunting ground I don't know about? I'll try going by there area at different times in the next few days to see if I'm just imagining things.I saw a flabby WSW when I was getting a hot dog at Moes about a week ago. It looked like she had TB as she was coughing and spitting into a rag.

Benz007
09-14-13, 07:20
Hey Benz. You telling us that you have seen that BP spinner walking the street? Sure would like to see that.Yes sir, in the past by 124th and yesterday on 142nd

Thudpucker
09-14-13, 07:36
Saw the Asian today on Nebraska and Sitka around 8.

I pulled up next to her and she asked me if I wanted to do something. She looks Thai to me. She was talking to a white guy on a bike and he was with her for awhile. I said no and the two of them started to walk away down a side street together.

I doubt this was a police thing, but it did seem odd to me.Picked her up at her regular spot last night on Nebraska by the river. Her 'watcher' was across the street but was discrete and not a hassle. Her face is nothing to write home about, but her body is petite and tight. I found her attitude to be fine. She's not big into small talk, but neither am I. She took directions well, even asked for them, no hurry, gave excellent BBBJ and FS. Only real negative was that she wasn't in to sound effects and even started making conversation while I was in the middle of burying the bone. Gave her 40 and she was happy. I'd pick her up again.

MrGreen
09-14-13, 09:40
This her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-expierence-the-best-70-specialgood-girl-gone-bd-a-sexy-and-exotic-brunette-treat-22/8626179That is her. Was doing full service for 30

MrGreen
09-14-13, 09:42
Picked her up at her regular spot last night on Nebraska by the river. Her 'watcher' was across the street but was discrete and not a hassle. Her face is nothing to write home about, but her body is petite and tight. I found her attitude to be fine. She's not big into small talk, but neither am I. She took directions well, even asked for them, no hurry, gave excellent BBBJ and FS. Only real negative was that she wasn't in to sound effects and even started making conversation while I was in the middle of burying the bone. Gave her 40 and she was happy. I'd pick her up again.Finally a review of the Asian. She said no head for me. I might have to try and find her again

GatorJim11
09-14-13, 11:52
GatorJim. You know what he looks like go check out uncle's pics? She was in parking lot with another white girl, a couple of DB's, and half a dozen TPD. It was about 5am and looked like one of the boys might be taking a ride. Maybe they tried to rob the wrong person. Didn't hang out to see the conclusion.Doubt it she's standing in front of the haven right now with the same douche. And of course there's 5 cops standing around 20 yds away at the BP wasting my tax dollars. Tampa's finest really are the biggest waste of my tax dollars I could ask for.

Larrycarn
09-16-13, 10:47
That is her. Was doing full service for 30Usually I'm all about the CIM, COF but, the ass on this one. Hmm, would love to stretch her butthole.

TakkenX
09-16-13, 17:41
This her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-expierence-the-best-70-specialgood-girl-gone-bd-a-sexy-and-exotic-brunette-treat-22/8626179I saw her today I didn't have much time. I was trying to get a quick on my lunch break she as slim as her pics and tatted up everywhere she got a nice small soft ass. A nice BJ and a quick pounding got in and out for 40. Overall nice girl

Drlickaclit
09-16-13, 18:28
I saw her today I didn't have much time. I was trying to get a quick on my lunch break she as slim as her pics and tatted up everywhere she got a nice small soft ass. A nice BJ and a quick pounding got in and out for 40. Overall nice girlSince she does the streetwalker thing, I assume she does BBBJCIM right? Does she have a pimp? And yes what about anal? Does she have tract marks? I just can't get into the chicks with needle marks everywhere, major boner killer for me.

Casey3939
09-17-13, 05:05
Ok. I've yet to see our little Asian walker. Is she daytime only?

And the BP Christine. Where, when? If you don't want to flag her, I would love a PM. Thanks guys.

Also, haven't seen dolphin Kristina around. No idea where she goes when not on 139 (which is the only place I've seen her ). I do miss rubbing that soft ass.

TakkenX
09-17-13, 05:59
Since she does the streetwalker thing, I assume she does BBBJCIM right? Does she have a pimp? And yes what about anal? Does she have tract marks? I just can't get into the chicks with needle marks everywhere, major boner killer for me.Yes but I just don't trust then I so use a party hat, No she's don't have a pimp, anal yes (probably a upsell) probably a pill head I didn't see tracks marks or maybe they blend in good with the tattoos. sorry really didn't get the roam do what I want to do on a 30 minute lunch

RookieMonger
09-19-13, 20:59
I am not sure why I still do the Nowatney stroll. Wasted another 1/2 a tank today doing the loops and came home blue-balled. Le presence was pretty heavy. I notice the blue light camera on Fletcher / Neb when you're heading north on Neb. Is that new or I just didn't noticed it before. I'm going to stick to my NPR / PR run. Hell, even St. Pete has been better for me. Stay safe mongers!

MrGreen
09-19-13, 21:03
This girl has a real passion about her head. She was seen today 15th and fletcher area (nowatney). Super great head with a smile. Will recommend to anyone

Rippa
09-19-13, 21:42
Hey Tampa Mongers,

Sorry this report is a few days late, but I've been on the road and too busy to post before now. I had a chance to get over to Tampa last week and visit my UTR ATF MILF and True Anal Queen. But as good as she is, I still had a hankerin', so I hit the mean streets and got lucky, right from the get-go. In less than 30 minutes into the stroll on N. Nebraska I spot at least 6-7 SW's, enough for me to be a bit choosey. I scoop up 'Angela' about 128th and N, maybe 3 months pregnant about 11:00 PM. Now that condition is usually not my bag, though I know it is for some of you. But she had such a damn cute face I just had to give it a go. Usual rates applied, she was a true 3-holer (all covered) , and though she promised a GFE, I would rate it only average. And once she opened that mouth, she was pure ghetto. But man, what a continence! Appeared to be mixed AA and Anglo, but very fair complected. Dropped her off in Nowatney where she wanted to visit her Candy Store. Saw her walking / working the streets of that neighborhood later in the evening.

I did manage to pull off 3 more 'meet-and-greets' over the course of the night / early morning, though I met no other Providers worthy of special comment. Based on all the complaints and whining about how 'dry' street action has been in Tampa, I was pleasantly surprised to see it so 'plentiful' last week. As my dear departed grandmother used to say, 'Y'all are SPOLT!'

Rage on Boys...

Nephi Pl
09-20-13, 22:06
Ok. I've yet to see our little Asian walker. Is she daytime only?

And the BP Christine. Where, when? If you don't want to flag her, I would love a PM. Thanks guys.

Also, haven't seen dolphin Kristina around. No idea where she goes when not on 139 (which is the only place I've seen her ). I do miss rubbing that soft ass.She hangs around in Sulphur Springs with her handler Butt Naked. Look on the back streets. She's always around.

Asock Fan
09-21-13, 01:53
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=144319&d=1315350622

Coleen or LiLi sure likes to bare back it. Now she goes by Angela? Speaking of Angela, anybody seen her? The notoriously skinny one?

Hey Tampa Mongers,

Sorry this report is a few days late, but I've been on the road and too busy to post before now. I had a chance to get over to Tampa last week and visit my UTR ATF MILF and True Anal Queen. But as good as she is, I still had a hankerin', so I hit the mean streets and got lucky, right from the get-go. In less than 30 minutes into the stroll on N. Nebraska I spot at least 6-7 SW's, enough for me to be a bit choosey. I scoop up 'Angela' about 128th and N, maybe 3 months pregnant about 11:00 PM. Now that condition is usually not my bag, though I know it is for some of you. But she had such a damn cute face I just had to give it a go. Usual rates applied, she was a true 3-holer (all covered) , and though she promised a GFE, I would rate it only average. And once she opened that mouth, she was pure ghetto. But man, what a continence! Appeared to be mixed AA and Anglo, but very fair complected. Dropped her off in Nowatney where she wanted to visit her Candy Store. Saw her walking / working the streets of that neighborhood later in the evening.

I did manage to pull off 3 more 'meet-and-greets' over the course of the night / early morning, though I met no other Providers worthy of special comment. Based on all the complaints and whining about how 'dry' street action has been in Tampa, I was pleasantly surprised to see it so 'plentiful' last week. As my dear departed grandmother used to say, 'Y'all are SPOLT! '

Rage on Boys.

MrFirePoker
09-21-13, 07:49
Was out cruising last night when I spotted an old fave of mine named Lora. Picked her up in the Yukon / Nebraska area. She's a decent looking WSW around 5 ftwith brown hair in her mid thirties but the life has taken its toll on her. I forgot that she conduct business at her family residence. Still felt kind of awkward walking past her mom and dad as they watched T. V. In the living room. One of my favorite things about her is her BBBJ since she has more than a few teeth missing. She's no GFE but she something of a street sage so provides decent conversation in between her moans. I enjoyed a nice cfs before bidding her adieu and going on my merry way. I have digits for any mongers who actually post and can provide me with numbers in return since I've just recently returned to the Tampa scene. I'm hoping to track down the Ohio Jessica so feel free to PM me if you have relevant info.

MFP

Casey3939
09-21-13, 21:23
Asock, you have info on that hot little number? This is the first time I've seen / heard anything of her.

Casey3939
09-21-13, 23:52
Hooked up with pretty Kaci today. Showed up in sexy stripper dress. That was the end of the good. I was going to be brutally honest, but since I like her so, I won't. Let's say the streets are showing their wear. She was much more interested in smoking her dope than pleasing me. Poor BJ then on to FS, where she stops and asks me to go get her a beer. I told her if I get up, the only thing I'm going to buy is another SW, which is what I did. Will miss the old Kaci, though not this one at all. Truly a fallen angel in my eyes. Will waste no more time there.

RookieMonger
09-22-13, 00:46
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=144319&d=1315350622

Coleen or LiLi sure likes to bare back it. Now she goes by Angela? Speaking of Angela, anybody seen her? The notoriously skinny one?The skinny Angela with the buck teeth? I haven't seen her in a good 6-8 months.

Casey3939
09-22-13, 07:53
Well. Got a call back from this pretty lady and it turns out that it was my bad. I was under the impression that we were doing a quickie and she was fucking with me. She was under the impression that we were going to have a long night if hanging out. Got back together and spent a wonderful night enjoying some slow time with this honey. So she's back at the top of the list where She will hopefully remain.

Asock Fan
09-22-13, 08:28
LiLi AKA Coleen is now calling herself Angela.

The photo that I posted a link to is old.

She is the Angela in Rippa's report. I see her in Nowatney and near 122nd. The tattoos are a match this is the same worker. She looks 3 to 4 months pregnant.

Trinity is 6-8 months pregnant and I saw her near 124th. The girl with a butterfly tattoo between her tits.

Asock, you have info on that hot little number? This is the first time I've seen / heard anything of her.

Asock Fan
09-22-13, 08:32
The skinny Angela with the buck teeth? I haven't seen her in a good 6-8 months.Angela was looking good the last time I saw her. She had gained weight. She has been known to go dark for long periods, when I first met her, she had just turned 18.

RookieMonger
09-22-13, 09:08
The skinny Angela with the buck teeth? I haven't seen her in a good 6-8 months.Ok. The only Angela I knew off down Nowatney was the skinny, buck tooth one. She was staying at one of the trailer parks off of Skipper.

Asock Fan
09-22-13, 17:21
Ok. The only Angela I knew off down Nowatney was the skinny, buck tooth one. She was staying at one of the trailer parks off of Skipper.Angela in her trailer;

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=159092&d=1325162830

She has been gone for a few months.

Here is what she looked like back in the old days;

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142848&d=1314410274

Romy Castle
09-22-13, 18:14
Angela in her trailer;

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=159092&d=1325162830

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142848&d=1314410274She moved out of the Nowaney and Nebraska area, Stephanie told me.

Liusheong
09-22-13, 19:48
Whoa talk about the streets taking its toll sad.

Angela in her trailer;

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142848&d=1314410274

Seadog1000
09-22-13, 21:12
LMAO. Did you at least say "hi mom?"

Was out cruising last night when I spotted an old fave of mine named Lora. Picked her up in the Yukon / Nebraska area. She's a decent looking WSW around 5 ftwith brown hair in her mid thirties but the life has taken its toll on her. I forgot that she conduct business at her family residence. Still felt kind of awkward walking past her mom and dad as they watched T. V. In the living room. One of my favorite things about her is her BBBJ since she has more than a few teeth missing. She's no GFE but she something of a street sage so provides decent conversation in between her moans. I enjoyed a nice cfs before bidding her adieu and going on my merry way. I have digits for any mongers who actually post and can provide me with numbers in return since I've just recently returned to the Tampa scene. I'm hoping to track down the Ohio Jessica so feel free to PM me if you have relevant info.

MFP

RookieMonger
09-22-13, 21:24
Angela in her trailer;

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142848&d=1314410274Yup! That's her. Not much in the face but had a killer body and great skills.

Asock Fan
09-23-13, 21:36
Jeri AKA Jerri.

Jeri showed up near Bearss and Nebraska. Is the stroll moving north?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93105&d=1266110900

Very old photo. Very old.

Casey3939
09-23-13, 21:54
The last time I saw her was north of Busch. She is a tiny little spinner with a homely face. She also has one of the tightest kitty I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Casey3939
09-23-13, 22:01
Saw her as I was coming out of McDonalds. Recognized her from the photos posted here, though, IMHO, she looks better in real life. Was unable to partake, and didn't see her out later, but will keep eyes open. Cute little body, though a good size baby bump. Stay at HoJo.

Casey3939
09-23-13, 23:02
Sorry. Going to post a little commentary. Recently had a couple posts on A1 that were very different. Thought I would share my realizations. There is a reason that she is being posted about in streetwalker thread. Because she's a SW! She is young and cute and, since this is America, the vendor can always set the price to what to what they want, and we can offer what we want. But this does not change the product that is being sold. As a street walker goes, she is still a great deal, and I will highly recommend. But that's it. If you buy a Ford Escort for $100, 000, your still not driving a Ferrari. A little eye opening for a long time monger that I thought I would share. Be safe.

Forthnight68
09-24-13, 01:30
I met with a girl named Michelle tonight. Short haired blond spiky. Show is look like a butch lesbian. But her BBBJ was amazomg. She mentioned that she loves greet Greek food for 4. But I settled with the two.

Benz007
09-24-13, 15:47
Sorry. Going to post a little commentary. Recently had a couple posts on A1 that were very different. Thought I would share my realizations. There is a reason that she is being posted about in streetwalker thread. Because she's a SW! She is young and cute and, since this is America, the vendor can always set the price to what to what they want, and we can offer what we want. But this does not change the product that is being sold. As a street walker goes, she is still a great deal, and I will highly recommend. But that's it. If you buy a Ford Escort for $100, 000, your still not driving a Ferrari. A little eye opening for a long time monger that I thought I would share. Be safe.Your posts did have me scratching my head but this kind of clears it up I guess. When I have hungout with kaci it has been a good time and very reasonable donation unlike some of the other reports I have read. A walker gets walker prices no doubt, even if the get off the streets the price stays the same in my mind.

Casey3939
09-24-13, 19:39
I absolutely agree with Benz. She is a great car date for .40. Anything more than that may leave you a little disappointed. No matter the locale, her street mentality is always there.

Be safe

Member #4527
09-25-13, 15:34
Law enforcement all over Gibsonton right now. I try to pick up a few girls but they seem to be watching them very closely. Not sure if its a sting or they're just watching themI would avoid. As I came up on one girl there was a patrol circling around behind on the back streets and coming down behind me so I kept going. It look like the same three patrol cars are parked in inconspicuous places or circling around the back streets I hung around for half an hour and then split.

Member #4527
09-25-13, 18:48
Looks like a monger being harassed by two squads on Broadway

Member #4527
09-25-13, 21:18
On a better note saw Trinity tonight. Had a good time. She sure knows what she's doing with that tongue of hers. 25 BBBJCIM.

Casey3939
09-25-13, 22:28
Hope you got digits Billy, because there are a million seniors on here looking for them. I failed miserably last time I saw her and forgot to ask.

Member #4527
09-26-13, 00:44
Hope you got digits Billy, because there are a million seniors on here looking for them. I failed miserably last time I saw her and forgot to ask.She was near 122nd and Nebraska. Did not ask for a number. My brain was elsewhere.

MrGreen
09-26-13, 07:30
Jeri AKA Jerri.

Jeri showed up near Bearss and Nebraska. Is the stroll moving north?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93105&d=1266110900

Very old photo. Very old.This looks like some vintage porn stuff! LOL

MrGreen
09-26-13, 07:38
On a better note saw Trinity tonight. Had a good time. She sure knows what she's doing with that tongue of hers. 25 BBBJCIM.Trinity: Yes she does. I've been really looking for her as well. Please someone get those digits.

Juju: I've seen this girl in nowatney around, she is back guys has anyone seen her. I've seen her walking and she went into a house on 139th and I couldn't catch her again. Please someone find this girl for me. She use to be prime time. I know she went to see uncle for quite sometime, but she is in the neighborhood. Someone else confirm this please!

Benz007
09-26-13, 07:52
Trinity: Yes she does. I've been really looking for her as well. Please someone get those digits.

Juju: I've seen this girl in nowatney around, she is back guys has anyone seen her. I've seen her walking and she went into a house on 139th and I couldn't catch her again. Please someone find this girl for me. She use to be prime time. I know she went to see uncle for quite sometime, but she is in the neighborhood. Someone else confirm this please!I thought I saw juju the other day but then started 2nd guessing myself but maybe it was her. She is a great time and I will get some info, if anyone finds her first get the digits!

BizarroMarc
09-26-13, 16:01
Adrian was the winner on Nebraska. I don't quite know who the one in pink is or the tall thin blonde on 140th.

Benz007
09-26-13, 16:58
Adrian was the winner on Nebraska. I don't quite know who the one in pink is or the tall thin blonde on 140th.The blonde is Michelle aka pink, she has been around forever I have heard good stories about her service but I have never partaken as I have heard some rumors about her health so I pass.

Lots of fat chicks out lately unfortunately.

Fletcher to Busch has been great lately for new talent IMO

GatorJim11
09-26-13, 20:54
Anyone meet the cute brunette WSW walking on Nebraska just north of Busch? Wearing tight jeans and a low cut black top, thick but not fat just how I like them, looked like she had a bit too much makeup on but cute face. Was being super obvious waving at cars so kept my distance but watched her walk a good distance so went in for the scoop. I try to have some discretion while I'm out there and pulled in a few side streets past her, but of course for my efforts the moron that made a ridiculous dash with oncoming traffic a few feet away in the middle of the day scooped her right in front of me. Waited almost an hr for her to return with no luck, if anyone knows her let me know and I'll get you something from the private collection.

L Spooner
09-27-13, 05:58
Didn't know they were best buddys. Had them both for. 5 and a lot of driving around. Dumped Rachel around 15th and Fletcher and took Jessica back for another round for. 15. Rachel can be real demanding and after a few hours of her I remembered why I hadn't looked her up all this time. I only called her because I wanted to check the # I had before I gave it to another board member. Jessica's another story. Good attitude most of the time and has a great looking ass that does it for me. It was fun pounding Rachel from behind while playing with Jessica's pussy. Rachel's # can be found in the escorts by escorts thread and anyone is free to call, YMMV

Benz007
09-27-13, 07:20
Anyone meet the cute brunette WSW walking on Nebraska just north of Busch? Wearing tight jeans and a low cut black top, thick but not fat just how I like them, looked like she had a bit too much makeup on but cute face. Was being super obvious waving at cars so kept my distance but watched her walk a good distance so went in for the scoop. I try to have some discretion while I'm out there and pulled in a few side streets past her, but of course for my efforts the moron that made a ridiculous dash with oncoming traffic a few feet away in the middle of the day scooped her right in front of me. Waited almost an hr for her to return with no luck, if anyone knows her let me know and I'll get you something from the private collection.Real curly hair down to around middle of her back?

L Spooner
09-27-13, 08:34
Nothing helps start a day like a visit from Daisy.

Member #4527
09-27-13, 12:47
Had a few good visits with A1 at her incall location. Have seen her multiple times, always good. Once or twice she was in a bit of a rush, but she told me, she likes to screw, but not really much of a snuggler. I'm ok with that. I don't put her in the streetwalker catagory, just because she will make appts, and communicate with you. I have some great pics, but she has asked me not to post, so I will respect that. Last time she got mad at me, (a little) because I didn't last as long as she hoped I would. I told her she is too cute for me to last very long. Billy

Brummdog
09-28-13, 01:10
Drove up and down the Nebraska strip tonight around 1230 or so. Did not really see much maybe 2 girls I would stop for but I did not. The other 2 or 3 not worth looking at. So just for fun I stopped at the strip club there at Nebraska and Castle and went in. Never been in the place but have driven by maybe 1000 times. There was some ok girls in there. I was not in the place for 10 seconds when one of the not so bad looking girls pulls me over and says " I want to show you a great time tonight and let you leave a few ounces lighter" I said great how much and she says $300 bucks for 30 min. I laughed and started to walk away and she said well whats your budget and so I told her 40 bucks and she said ok I can do that. LOL I was shocked she dropped from 300 to 40 in 2 seconds. I did not take the deal and walked out. Well because I was not going to fuck her on the couch next to some dude getting his LOL. Just a little story I wanted to share.

Casey3939
09-28-13, 03:59
There are plenty of pics of her out there. She often uses that photographer that works off Orient Road.

Benz007
09-28-13, 10:41
Lots of action by the citgo last few days, girls are staying at the hojo and roadway.

Looks like santi is going to go on a long vacation.

Word I got is juju is back but to be careful with her, she may be running with the wrong crowd who thinks mongers are easy targets. Not sure if true just what I heard.

L Spooner
09-28-13, 15:44
24 hrs. Of Jessica is enough for me for a while. I have some real work to get done tomorrow so I'm glad she was able to hook up with her old girl friend. May go see them if they get a room like she was talking about. Her friend don't do guys and pics I was shown of her attest to it, but she does like girls. I told them if the room falls through they can come back here for their love fest. I know they're real close as they have each others name tattooed on their necks.

JohnyRebel
09-28-13, 19:40
There are plenty of pics of her out there. She often uses that photographer that works off Orient Road.I am desperately trying to find her, any help would be nice. Inbox me info.

Nephi Pl
09-28-13, 20:02
24 hrs. Of Jessica is enough for me for a while. I have some real work to get done tomorrow so I'm glad she was able to hook up with her old girl friend. May go see them if they get a room like she was talking about. Her friend don't do guys and pics I was shown of her attest to it, but she does like girls. I told them if the room falls through they can come back here for their love fest. I know they're real close as they have each others name tattooed on their necks.Did not know Jessica was hanging out with Cami. Will go pay them a visit.

RookieMonger
09-28-13, 22:38
I saw Rachel and Jessica there at the Citgo on Friday afternoon. I waited for them outside for a few minutes and didn't see them come out. I went inside to buy a drink to see what's up with them but I didn't see them. Right before that, I saw them with some DB so I think they may have gone in the ladies room to get their medication. That is strictly my guess.

Not much else was out. I saw what I thought to be a decent blonde by the Sonoco but when I got close, she was much older then I thought so I passed. I even went as far down as Busch, then east on Busch and didn't see squat. I must be hitting the strolls at a bad time because Notwatney has been dead for me but other mongers have had great luck there.

Nothing on 142/140th and 15th either.

Casey3939
09-29-13, 01:16
Her "sugar daddy" told her about this site. She is a member and has posts in SW section. Give her a PM and set something up.

Benz007
09-29-13, 07:41
I saw Rachel and Jessica there at the Citgo on Friday afternoon. I waited for them outside for a few minutes and didn't see them come out. I went inside to buy a drink to see what's up with them but I didn't see them. Right before that, I saw them with some DB so I think they may have gone in the ladies room to get their medication. That is strictly my guess.

Not much else was out. I saw what I thought to be a decent blonde by the Sonoco but when I got close, she was much older then I thought so I passed. I even went as far down as Busch, then east on Busch and didn't see squat. I must be hitting the strolls at a bad time because Notwatney has been dead for me but other mongers have had great luck there.

Nothing on 142/140th and 15th either.That blonde is lisa, she is older but does a good job. I also didn't ralize how much older until I scooped a few weeks ago, said what the hell anyways and ended up being satisified

RookieMonger
09-29-13, 09:46
That blonde is lisa, she is older but does a good job. I also didn't ralize how much older until I scooped a few weeks ago, said what the hell anyways and ended up being satisifiedthanks B, I probably should have scooped Lisa up but I was hoping for some younger catch. I still want to try to pickup Rachel's friend Jessica. Rachel, I will pass on because of her piss-poor attitude.

MrGreen
09-29-13, 09:52
Not sure if I can post this here. Pm me, she works in a very public place.

Can I have a #1 please

Casey3939
09-29-13, 17:05
Have always passed on her. Just too rough for me and the short interaction I've had with her felt negative (a little abrasive). I usually find that their attitude will reflect in their performance.

PandaSoldier
09-29-13, 19:19
I seen this petite girl a few times already. I would say about three or four times so far. I can't really give an honest review due to obvious reasons. If anyone wants my two slices of bread on this one feel free to contact me directly. On another note, Skipper my man, you need to clean out your personal inbox, I been trying to get in contact with you for a few days now. Send me a message when you have made space.

RookieMonger
09-29-13, 20:31
Not sure if I can post this here. Pm me, she works in a very public place.

Can I have a #1 pleaseSo is a "HAPPY ENDING" available with a Happy Meal?

L Spooner
09-29-13, 20:41
You know who you are.

What's the first rule of USASG? Well I took a bunch of shit because of it, and the subject of my post knows about this place, and the posts I made, because I showed them my posts, so they could see the posts weren't as bad as they were led to believe.

If I can find out who you are I'll do my best to get you banned. I'll show girls this place only after I've known them for awhile and let them see the posts as I post them.

At that point the girls see the posts as a benefit to them. Until that point the posts are for the benefit of the other members on the board.

On a related note. Don't PM me if you haven't made any real contribution to the boards. Just having a high post count don't count. Some posters like Gator hit the ground running like they helped start the site. Others are useless regardless of having 100's of posts. Maybe Jackson could come up with a way we could rate each other and have the fellow poster rating show by our user name.

L Spooner
09-29-13, 20:48
Her "sugar daddy" told her about this site. She is a member and has posts in SW section. Give her a PM and set something up.Where? This is the SW section. Did you mean the escorts by escorts section?

Benz007
09-29-13, 20:51
Where? This is the SW section. Did you mean the escorts by escorts section?No she has posted in this section not advertising just responding to something posted. Screen name is comegetita1 or something like that

Skiper
09-29-13, 21:47
Spooner, clear some PMs and message me.

BTW THIS CHATTER WITH THE WORKERS NEEDS TO END.

The forum is to help connect men with women who want to work.

LetsSeeHere
09-29-13, 21:48
thanks B, I probably should have scooped Lisa up but I was hoping for some younger catch. I still want to try to pickup Rachel's friend Jessica. Rachel, I will pass on because of her piss-poor attitude.Is that the same Rachel that is staying at the Hojo?

L Spooner
09-29-13, 23:27
Spooner, clear some PMs and message me.

BTW THIS CHATTER WITH THE WORKERS NEEDS TO END.

The forum is to help connect men with women who want to work.Your inbox is full also.

Casey3939
09-30-13, 01:52
Thanks Rook. Will keep eyes open there.

RookieMonger
09-30-13, 10:09
Is that the same Rachel that is staying at the Hojo?I'm not sure where Rachel is staying at. When I dated her, it was a good 8 months ago at least and she was at the Rodeway then.

L Spooner
09-30-13, 21:13
I'm not sure where Rachel is staying at. When I dated her, it was a good 8 months ago at least and she was at the Rodeway then.813-XXX-5311. Make sure you tell her you found her # on USASG for the discount.

Casey3939
09-30-13, 21:33
Thanks Spoon.

GatorJim11
10-01-13, 10:59
Leo's fishing at Nebraska ave and Poinsettia with a decent lookin black chick in an orange dress. He's right off the side street.

TakkenX
10-01-13, 11:05
I met a SW today name Emily Nebraska and 131st had a real good BJ and I smack it nice small body was great damage 40

Juicer1
10-01-13, 12:41
Finally saw Daisyatstation on South Nebraska (Yesterday) and I must admit I was impressed with her skills.

RookieMonger
10-02-13, 12:15
Scooped up Trinity on 139th / 15th. She is back in this area. She says she makes more $ here then on 123rd. She is getting ready to pop the baby anyday I think. With that being said, her oral skills have diminished, not for the lack of trying on her part but she just can't stay down on the job as long due to her being preggo. We even tried FS and it was too uncomfortable in the car. She ended up giving me a HJ until I erupted, she tried to catch / swallow but ended up spitting out, again due to her preggo.

A month ago, she was able to still offer BBBJWS. I give her a 10+ for effort, she really tried. After I dropped her off and was heading east on Fletcher, I spot this HOT LSW walking east, just past the Racetrac, she was giving passing traffic the eye but I was spent on Trinity. Didn't see Rachel or her friend Jessica. Nobody else out in Notwatney.

Nephi Pl
10-02-13, 19:15
Finally saw Daisyatstation on South Nebraska (Yesterday) and I must admit I was impressed with her skills.Really? And did you fingerfuck her beautiful asshole? Show us some pics, will you?

TooMuchFun01
10-02-13, 20:54
Picked up this skinny WSW crossing 60 near Faulkenburg this afternoon name Halley! With the help of Mr Jackson and some changes she gave pretty good BBBJCIM with lots of roaming around her tight thin body. Got digits and will share with seniors and others that helped me in the past!

Have fun and always be safe.

L Spooner
10-03-13, 07:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RookieMonger
10-03-13, 11:01
Really? And did you fingerfuck her beautiful asshole? Show us some pics, will you?LMFAO at this DB's handle "TROLL"! How appropriate!

Asock Fan
10-03-13, 22:59
It was a long time ago, but remember it. Be careful you can't unsee this "picture" it's not the kind of thing most of us would post.

Hi, I'm Gregg. Live off 140th. And decided to post for the first time at this great site (you guys have given me the courage to do so!).

So I will start with this big beautiful lady I found about a mile south from my house. BBW is the term some of you would use to describe her (sorry I'm still learning the lingo here).

She was not too very photogenic but I managed to take this snap shot of her.

Said she needed a donation to cover her late electric bill."50 minutes" sealed the deal!

Mongers enjoy!

P. S. : Marbella apts.
Why don't YOU post some pics? I went over all your posts and you've NEVER posted a pic that was taken by you. You gave a lame excuse for NOT posting pics, but that's as far as you got.

Put up or shut up.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=176198&d=1336869111

MrGreen
10-04-13, 00:14
[QUOTE=TooMuchFun01; 1891353]Picked up this skinny WSW crossing 60 near Faulkenburg this afternoon name Halley! With the help of Mr Jackson and some changes she gave pretty good BBBJCIM with lots of roaming around her tight thin body. Got digits and will share with seniors and others that helped me in the past!

Great report.

Nice pics and I can confirm that everything he says about this girl is true, area, location, price, and actions. Only thing he left out is she does swallow.

Very nice girl and nicer attitude, a lot of guys will enjoy. PM for digits.

Great report

TooMuchFun01
10-04-13, 01:26
I do apologize about leaving that part out and thanks for the verification Mr Green. Just trying to do my share around here!

Everyone enjoy this young lady and tell her Bryan sent you! LOL.

Have fun and always be same!

Bryan!

[QUOTE=TooMuchFun01; 1891353]Picked up this skinny WSW crossing 60 near Faulkenburg this afternoon name Halley! With the help of Mr Jackson and some changes she gave pretty good BBBJCIM with lots of roaming around her tight thin body. Got digits and will share with seniors and others that helped me in the past!

Great report.

Nice pics and I can confirm that everything he says about this girl is true, area, location, price, and actions. Only thing he left out is she does swallow.

Very nice girl and nicer attitude, a lot of guys will enjoy. PM for digits.

Great report

Akron Dom
10-04-13, 12:20
Ever been with Kaci by usf? I have her number.

Member #4527
10-04-13, 14:25
Hey akron clear your Inbox I may have a number to trade

Benz007
10-04-13, 20:38
Leo's fishing at Nebraska ave and Poinsettia with a decent lookin black chick in an orange dress. He's right off the side street.Same girl was out. This evening at richmere and nebraska, wearing booty shorts and a tank top. She looked good bit didn't move more. Then 20ft so I wasn't going to try. Hoping she ends up being legit.

Tons of leo out so decided to call it a wrap early.

Yoyo is back from vacation, seen her at the citgo

Asock Fan
10-04-13, 22:33

Yoyo is back from vacation, seen her at the citgoI like Yoyo, I might look for her Saturday.

I noticed Sara today, notorious hoe, on Nebraska north of Hillsborough. Her photo has been posted. She is heavy but not huge. She has two large tattoos on the front of her thighs, one looks like a large skull from a distance. In my humble opinion she is not worth picking up. This hoe has a sister who used to work, her name is Krystal. She was the better looking of the two, but she is batshit crazy.

I've noticed several fat workers in the 122nd St. Area of Nebraska. That worthless Cari is there too.

Asock Fan
10-04-13, 22:53
Picked up this skinny WSW crossing 60 near Faulkenburg this afternoon name Halley! With the help of Mr Jackson and some changes she gave pretty good BBBJCIM with lots of roaming around her tight thin body. Got digits and will share with seniors and others that helped me in the past!

Have fun and always be safe.I would have liked to have seen her face, but hey nice shots. That area is a bit east of the strip clubs. Was she a dancer? I've seen workers out there near the clubs before, but it was a long time ago. Is there still a swingers club out there?

TooMuchFun01
10-04-13, 23:55
I would have liked to have seen her face, but hey nice shots. That area is a bit east of the strip clubs. Was she a dancer? I've seen workers out there near the clubs before, but it was a long time ago. Is there still a swingers club out there?She asked me not to share her face. I do recall her mentioning she use to dance at the gold club and yes, all the strip clubs and swinger clubs are just west of where I found her.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 05:26
Same girl was out. This evening at richmere and nebraska, wearing booty shorts and a tank top. She looked good bit didn't move more. Then 20ft so I wasn't going to try. Hoping she ends up being legit.

Yoyo is back from vacation, seen her at the citgoIf she is legit let me know, she was the first BSW to catch my eye in a while. Thought for sure she was bait, she doesn't move from the spot she starts at and the spot she picked when I saw her is literally 20 yds directly in front of a cop just sitting on a side street. What time you see her at, have only seen her the once?

RookieMonger
10-05-13, 08:24
She asked me not to share her face. I do recall her mentioning she use to dance at the gold club and yes, all the strip clubs and swinger clubs are just west of where I found her.Hey TMF,

Your inbox is full! I tried to pm you. Thanks!

Elusivepirate
10-05-13, 16:47
Did the Nebraska tour from Columbus to Bearass today at 2:00 pm. After running up and down with no prospects, I finally scooped up Salina at the Neb / 141. She's about 30 why / o, white, big girl with lots of pimples on her ass. She took me to her in-call (a trailor in the back yard of some home not too far away) for some BBBJ. Skills were poor. Didn't take directions very well. Damage, .4. Oh well, any port in a storm.

I didn't see any of the po-po out anywhere; doesn't mean they are not in hidding. Be safe everyone.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 20:51
Don't think she was a stripper, she was pretty busy cause she was a popular cam girl / occasional porn star til a month or so ago. She did a good job but unfortunately I caught her right before she decided to move to BP so price went up. I've gotten pretty good at negotiating with these girls but this girl was not budging. Wanted. 5 and took forever just to get her down to. 35. I hate overpaying more than anyone but figured I was going to spend as much searching nebraska for a girl half as cute. Good thing was she's done porn and cams alot so she had no problem when I busted out the video cam. She's a sweet girl but I can find plenty of BP girls more to my taste for the price she wanted. Regardless thanks TMF, nice to have a day off every couple months, all I want so if you need any info on a girl I got let me know.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-double-the-trouble-21/11087639

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 20:57
Sorry forgot to put a couple pics in but you can just look up some of her porn for better stuff anyways.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:03
She's a fun one. Her teeth are kinda jacked up but cute otherwise. Great rack well worth the .20 for whatever. Usually just south of Fletcher.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:19
She has a gross face. Picked her up and regretted it immediately. She's pretty desperate and had no problem offering BBBJ for. 20 but I didn't even try cause she did not have jr's attention at all. Gave her 05 just for stopping and a couple pics. If you want a real nice asian there's one that doesn't walk for work but if you happen to catch her walking to the stores by hills and 15th she won't turn down the extra cash.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:22
Hate this girl. She's cute but horrible BBBJ in my opinion. She puts no effort into it and refuses to catch even when we agree on it before hand. I don't even stop for her anymore but she'll take .2 for BBBJ no catch.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:26
Sweet girl and good BBBJCIM but don't think she is as attractive as others say but that's just my opinion. She was on 21st just south of 60 when I met her, no idea where she is now.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:28
Rook said it all, sometimes you just take what you can get.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:34
Def one of my favorites. BP girl that walks when times are tough by Busch and 30th. Good BBBJCIM for .25 .30 and well worth it.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:42
Used to be a little gem. Gives a good BBBJCIM and real dirty in the sack. Never paid her more than. 40 for anything including trips to greece. Pay more than that and you need to practice your negotiating skills. She maybe hot but she walks like all the other girls which means she's just as desperate. Don't know where she is anymore bc I stopped answering her calls. Learned a lot from Sammi, can since when a girl is falling over the edge for the meds and she's about to leap off niagra falls so I cut her loose before she caused me any problems, too many girls out there to deal with that.

GatorJim11
10-05-13, 21:45
Made a rare trip south of Hills to find a girl one of my boys told me about and had no luck so just grabbed her. Don't know the streets down there it was close to mlk. She gave a good BBBJCIM for .2. Little bit older than I like in her 40s but still a pretty face and decent tits.

Forthnight68
10-06-13, 00:03
Adrian was the winner on Nebraska. I don't quite know who the one in pink is or the tall thin blonde on 140th.The tall thin one her name is Michelle. She's not bad if you want her digits you can PM me for details.

L Spooner
10-06-13, 05:12
Glad to see you back Gator. You newbies need to read his posts cause that's how it should be done. I'm going to' need to step up my game now.

MrGreen
10-06-13, 08:14
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

MrGreen
10-06-13, 08:18
Please guys you have got to stop telling these girls about this site. This site is going to make channel 8 news just like that site SILK ROAD did. The more you open your mouth the more the vulnerability we have. Guys.

PLEASE STOP TELLING PROVIDERS ABOUT THIS SITE. Since a lot of you think these girls are only for you, would you tell your wives or girlfriends about this site. Again, these [Deleted by Admin] are for everyone to share and none of them to know.

There are more girls on this site than you guys think. This girl Juju PMs me and tells me that some guy told her about this site.

Guys come on get it together.

RookieMonger
10-06-13, 09:22
Rook said it all, sometimes you just take what you can get.LMFAO!

Suzi has come nice TITS for being about 55+ years old. I never did FS with her but will have to try one of these times. She does swallow like a CHAMP though.

PandaSoldier
10-06-13, 22:17
Lucky for you, I got tabs on this one. Let me know if you need her number or what not.

Used to be a little gem. Gives a good BBBJCIM and real dirty in the sack. Never paid her more than. 40 for anything including trips to greece. Pay more than that and you need to practice your negotiating skills. She maybe hot but she walks like all the other girls which means she's just as desperate. Don't know where she is anymore bc I stopped answering her calls. Learned a lot from Sammi, can since when a girl is falling over the edge for the meds and she's about to leap off niagra falls so I cut her loose before she caused me any problems, too many girls out there to deal with that.

L Spooner
10-07-13, 06:17
She's been hanging at the gas station at hills. And neb. Or close to it.

Casey3939
10-07-13, 06:44
Not much on cruise tonight so I headed to St. Pete. Fair amount of young talent but finally bumped into Meagan (who I've been searching for ). Definitely worth the drive over the bridge and is easily my new ATF. Read my post on that thread. Seniors can PM me for details.

Casey3939
10-07-13, 08:06
Think I saw LSpoon's gal at the gas station at Hills & Nebraska. Mostly recognized her because she was wearing the same denim skirt as in the pics he posted. I passed. Did I miss something good Spoon?

TampaMonger11
10-07-13, 08:56
Went north up Neb from Busch to about Skipper. At Fowler I saw a BSW that looked decent, but I was looking for bigger tits. Saw a WSW with a pink dye job by the Flying cloud. I turned around, but got out scooped. Headed south back to Fowler and the BSW was still there. I closed in for a better look and I stopped. She got in and after a LEO check we went for a ride. She had me stop at a store and she bought the rubber. We agreed on. 30 for FS. She had a nice body and smelled okay. Everything covered, which is fine by me. She said her name is Jaye, but didn't have a phone. She had a room at the 6. I hope to see this one again before the life eats her up. I would give her at least an 8 on the SW scale. The only downside is her crappy dyed hair and bad pedicure.

Benz007
10-07-13, 11:27
Went north up Neb from Busch to about Skipper. At Fowler I saw a BSW that looked decent, but I was looking for bigger tits. Saw a WSW with a pink dye job by the Flying cloud. I turned around, but got out scooped. Headed south back to Fowler and the BSW was still there. I closed in for a better look and I stopped. She got in and after a LEO check we went for a ride. She had me stop at a store and she bought the rubber. We agreed on. 30 for FS. She had a nice body and smelled okay. Everything covered, which is fine by me. She said her name is Jaye, but didn't have a phone. She had a room at the 6. I hope to see this one again before the life eats her up. I would give her at least an 8 on the SW scale. The only downside is her crappy dyed hair and bad pedicure.She already shows the wear from the streets from a year ago or so but she is still a good time in a pinch but used to look much better. She is by the citgo or mcdonalds most days.

WhoreWrangler
10-07-13, 14:48
Met a [Deleted by Admin] the other night (gas station on Fletch / Neb) she told me about this site. I haven't been out and about in awhile due to I only ride a motorcycle, got the urge Saturday at about 11pm did the 7th ave to bearss trek. Nothing much going on. Saw some LEO and that's about it. Went down 140th today, about noon and I didn't see anything either. I looked for the "Nowatney" area and didn't really know where to look. Can someone link me to the map? I saw it last night but can't seem to find it now. Anyways as soon as I start finding some girls willing to hop on my harley I will contribute some info / pics. All my regs were off 92 / Williams. I love that spot.

WhoreWrangler
10-07-13, 18:27
Going to hit the Broadway area after work when it gets a bit darker out. Have seen a nice piece of ass off Broadway / 56th skinny tall brunette I believe. I hope she is out. Cruised that strip Saturday night with no luck. Saw one younger looking girl. Nice body but her face was horribly disfigured. I decided to pass. Will post details / possible photo if the hottie is out tonight.

Benz007
10-08-13, 06:43
Met a [Deleted by Admin] the other night (gas station on Fletch / Neb) she told me about this site. I haven't been out and about in awhile due to I only ride a motorcycle, got the urge Saturday at about 11pm did the 7th ave to bearss trek. Nothing much going on. Saw some LEO and that's about it. Went down 140th today, about noon and I didn't see anything either. I looked for the "Nowatney" area and didn't really know where to look. Can someone link me to the map? I saw it last night but can't seem to find it now. Anyways as soon as I start finding some girls willing to hop on my harley I will contribute some info / pics. All my regs were off 92 / Williams. I love that spot.This link has all the info you need. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa

Asock Fan
10-08-13, 06:52
This link has all the info you need.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-TampaGo to the oldest post first. I don't remember a post on the 92 stroll. If you know that area, a map of that stroll would help.

MrGreen
10-08-13, 07:35
Has anyone heard of this girl? Not sure if she is back on the scene though. She is a real eye candy. Slim about 5'2, 110lbs. Mullato, green eyes. She was always in the fowler / nowatney, area. If anyone has heard from this one, please give me a PM.

She also might be off 92 and 579 area

MrGreen
10-08-13, 07:42
Halley is now staying at a motel off of MLK and I4. She has a friend who is in the room with her as well. She is white and Asian! This is another treat guys, get it while it lasts.

This motel seems to have talent literally hanging off the balcony. I will circling this block so much more often.

Masters Inn on MLK and I4.

Halley said her phone broke, but can provide with room number

TooMuchFun01
10-08-13, 09:09
Halley is now staying at a motel off of MLK and I4. She has a friend who is in the room with her as well. She is white and Asian! This is another treat guys, get it while it lasts.

This motel seems to have talent literally hanging off the balcony. I will circling this block so much more often.

Halley said her phone broke, but can provide with room numberHey MrGreen,

Thanks for the heads up, Halley is phenomenal and want to see her again. Which number is not working Halley's 0845 or Ashley's 8552? Ashley is the white / Thai chick who I originally sought after but found Halley instead. Also, what are their BP rates now? Ashley, now going by Dakota, quoted me an outrageous amount. Again, thanks for the update!

Brian

TooMuchFun01
10-08-13, 09:13
Don't think she was a stripper, she was pretty busy cause she was a popular cam girl / occasional porn star til a month or so ago. She did a good job but unfortunately I caught her right before she decided to move to BP so price went up. I've gotten pretty good at negotiating with these girls but this girl was not budging. Wanted. 5 and took forever just to get her down to. 35. I hate overpaying more than anyone but figured I was going to spend as much searching nebraska for a girl half as cute. Good thing was she's done porn and cams alot so she had no problem when I busted out the video cam. She's a sweet girl but I can find plenty of BP girls more to my taste for the price she wanted. Regardless thanks TMF, nice to have a day off every couple months, all I want so if you need any info on a girl I got let me know.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-double-the-trouble-21/11087639Hey GatorJim,

Thanks for the praise dude! Just trying to do my part so everyone is a winner and stays safe! I'm still interested in Kaci but I heard some of her troubles.

WhoreWrangler
10-08-13, 09:50
Went out to all the spots I mentioned, pretty dead didn't see anything. Even pulled into a few motels / trailer parks and parked my bike for a minute. Nothing, finally headed home and saw a tall skinny older 45-50 year old. Kinda rough looking, smoked to many cigs but gave a decent BBBJ finished on tits. I have photos and a video. Will have to wait to upload from computer. No name no digits. No interest in seeing her again, was right by MLK / i4 guess I missed out on Halley. Also thanks guys for the map info. Ill probably post my video to another host in site and link to it? I'll have to read up on the rules.

WhoreWrangler
10-08-13, 09:54
Watch out! I've seen them in Sulpher Springs and I had one follow me last night with about 4 cops on it. I have spotted police on mt bikes also. Careful guys! I work in the Sulpher Springs area so I will try and post info about police action as much as I can. Is there a senior member I can pm with info so they can post and it doesn't take a few hour to upload?

L Spooner
10-08-13, 10:16
TPD urban assault golf carts.

Watch out! I've seen them in Sulpher Springs and I had one follow me last night with about 4 cops on it. I have spotted police on mt bikes also. (I have spotted police on mt bikes also.)

Don't worry, it's just a speed trap.

Yeahhh Buddy
10-08-13, 10:42
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

PandaSoldier
10-08-13, 11:15
TPD urban assault golf carts.

Watch out! I've seen them in Sulpher Springs and I had one follow me last night with about 4 cops on it. I have spotted police on mt bikes also. (I have spotted police on mt bikes also.)

Don't worry, it's just a speed trap.Golf carts? That's a first for me.

But don't worry! It's just a speed trap!

WhoreWrangler
10-08-13, 12:35
WSW working Marathon Hills / neb reddish hair black tank too cheetah pattern shirt skirt barely covering her ass, small tat on right side of neck.

Benz007
10-08-13, 15:35

Halley said her phone broke, but can provide with room numberThis is her friend here.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/need-a-little-oriental-in-your-life-i-can-be-your-fantasy-21/11101095

RookieMonger
10-08-13, 15:38
This is her friend here.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/need-a-little-oriental-in-your-life-i-can-be-your-fantasy-21/11101095I love Pimp Daddy in the background!

Gundamw6
10-08-13, 19:49
Hey MrGreen,

Thanks for the heads up, Halley is phenomenal and want to see her again. Which number is not working Halley's 0845 or Ashley's 8552? Ashley is the white / Thai chick who I originally sought after but found Halley instead. Also, what are their BP rates now? Ashley, now going by Dakota, quoted me an outrageous amount. Again, thanks for the update!

BrianShe is offering at $.5 for an fh dream, $ for a hh dream, she does have a .5 for a quick dream.

Gundamw6
10-08-13, 19:58
This is her friend here.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/need-a-little-oriental-in-your-life-i-can-be-your-fantasy-21/11101095Right now they are both offering $.5 for a fh dream, $ for a hh dream, .5 for a 15min dream, but depending on the time of day you go by the hotel, you will see a couple of other talent hanging off the balcony. But thank you TooMuchFun01 for the update, pretty soon, we'll be looking to you for advice like Gatorjim.

Member #4527
10-09-13, 10:24
Someone said she had done porn. Anyone know where to find hers? Thanks, Billy

PandaSoldier
10-09-13, 12:48
I love Pimp Daddy in the background!Man he needs a make over, that white hat does not match that shirt or pants. Obviously someone does not know how to dress!

Nephi Pl
10-09-13, 15:55
WSW working Marathon Hills / neb reddish hair black tank too cheetah pattern shirt skirt barely covering her ass, small tat on right side of neck.Sarah has been around for a very long time.

GatorJim11
10-09-13, 16:09
Been keeping my eye out for that cute brunette I saw last week and I finally see her this afternoon by Linebaugh wearing bright blue sweatpants and a black top being as obvious as last time waving at cars. Of course in the 15 secs it takes me to get turned around I get outscooped again. Decide screw it I'm going to wait for her and after an hr I finally see her walking in the same area. Just my luck she has a white dboy pushing her down the street, killed me cause she looked like she wanted to stay out but he wasn't having it, and they disappear into a house just down annie st. If by some miracle someone on here finds her I got a couple gems stashed away for you.

AssHog12
10-09-13, 21:33
Anyone know of any good spots to look near Clearwater / Oldsmar / Palm Harbor / Dunedin? All I see is in the heart of Tampa which is a bit far from me.

L Spooner
10-09-13, 21:46
Sarah has been around for a very long time.Nope, that was Jessica.

Asock Fan
10-09-13, 23:54
Anyone know of any good spots to look near Clearwater / Oldsmar / Palm Harbor / Dunedin? All I see is in the heart of Tampa which is a bit far from me.Look at the other boards in Florida, St. Petersburg, also Pasco / Hernando covers US19 north of the county line.

WhoreWrangler
10-10-13, 00:18
Been keeping my eye out for that cute brunette I saw last week and I finally see her this afternoon by Linebaugh wearing bright blue sweatpants and a black top being as obvious as last time waving at cars. Of course in the 15 secs it takes me to get turned around I get outscooped again. Decide screw it I'm going to wait for her and after an hr I finally see her walking in the same area. Just my luck she has a white dboy pushing her down the street, killed me cause she looked like she wanted to stay out but he wasn't having it, and they disappear into a house just down annie st. If by some miracle someone on here finds her I got a couple gems stashed away for you.I work right there between Busch and Linebaugh and I travel up and down that stretch all day. I'll get her # for you. [Deleted by Admin] love my Harley I have found out in the last couple days.

L Spooner
10-10-13, 05:39
I work right there between Busch and Linebaugh and I travel up and down that stretch all day. I'll get her # for you. [Deleted by Admin] love my Harley I have found out in the last couple days.Was the deletion referring to female dogs?

WhoreWrangler
10-10-13, 09:07
Was the deletion referring to female dogs?Yea. I can't say that?

WhoreWrangler
10-10-13, 11:54
Are these areas dead? I cruised them last night and didn't see anything. Even went into the main street and rome area. It's pretty ghetto and tons of dboys. But no SW's. I even hit Drew park, I was hoping to see Celeste as she is known in the work she did. I last saw her over there off Grady, that was the best LE check ever. I didn't recognize her at first, asked her to prove she was not PO and she pulled down her pants and showed me the infamous tattoo!

Asock Fan
10-10-13, 18:49
Yea. I can't say that?There are lots of words you can't use. Such as the first part of your name. I think more words were added to the list just last month too, but I'm not sure.

Also, the girl you call Celeste, we call Tammy. She will not be available for quite a while. We don't post her location on the open forum. On the open forum we are to confine our posts to pussy and where to get it.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=144354&d=1315356164

I think I bought about 5 of those outfits back in the day, no hoe filled it better than Tammy!

Asock Fan
10-10-13, 20:13
On Nebraska just north of the city limits, in front of A1 notel. I saw two HCSO cars with lights on. Ok that's interesting, but not worth a post. The weird part is they had a film crew out there. Not local news, like Bay News Nine. This looked like the "Cops" TV show or something.

PandaSoldier
10-10-13, 20:25
On Nebraska just north of the city limits, in front of A1 notel. I saw two HCSO cars with lights on. Ok that's interesting, but not worth a post. The weird part is they had a film crew out there. Not local news, like Bay News Nine. This looked like the "Cops" TV show or something.I'd say that's some serious action, but instead I will say it before spooner.

Don't worry, its just a speed trap!

LetsSeeHere
10-10-13, 20:36
I work right there between Busch and Linebaugh and I travel up and down that stretch all day. I'll get her # for you. [Deleted by Admin] love my Harley I have found out in the last couple days.Near the Starbucks? I see her walking over the Busch hump. So Close.

Member #4527
10-11-13, 11:51
A1, AKA Kaci no longer has her old phone. Have not been able to contact for several days. Anyone with current contact info, please pm, thanks, Billy

PandaSoldier
10-11-13, 12:03
A1, AKA Kaci no longer has her old phone. Have not been able to contact for several days. Anyone with current contact info, please pm, thanks, BillyIf it help any, I know she works off a notel up on Bears and I have seen her walk Bears a couple of times. The notel is called The Vista, its exactly on Bearss with 275. It's right next to the Ihop, can't miss it. Hope this helps you guys out locating this girl. Also for those who keep asking me of pictures of Kaci, just look up gatorjim's post. Thats the same Kaci we know as A1, she just a pita when it comes to pictures so props to Jim for getting that.

Member #4527
10-11-13, 12:16
She was last known working with Dakota on Backpage, http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/special-sweet-mix-asian-girl-looking-for-your-company-21/11103050. The ad showing 2 girls avail with Hally have been taken down. Hally was last seen at the Masters Inn at MLK and 4, Wednesday, at 6 pm walking from Wendy's with food. Did not see which room. Dakota won't return e mails mentioning Halley, and when called yesterday, says she no longer works with her, and cannot contact her. Halleys old phone is dead. Anyone with contact info, please pm or post, thanks, Billy

Member #4527
10-11-13, 12:35
Has anyone had any success recently? I live in the area, and in the past 100 trips have seen 1 or 2. There is an older girl goes by Priscilla, hangs 1 block west of Falkenburg, a few blocks north of Broadway. Billy.

MrGreen
10-11-13, 15:38
New girl really a spinner about 4"11 super nice ass and pierced tongue. 19yoa.

She is fresh and I almost couldn't believe I found her.

Find her around the Columbus and boulevard areas. She didn't have a phone, but this is one I would buy a phone for so she would keep.

Gave her mine I hope she calls, if she does I will share.

TakkenX
10-11-13, 16:09

Find her around the Columbus and boulevard areas. She didn't have a phone, but this is one I would buy a phone for so she would keep.

Gave her mine I hope she calls, if she does I will share.Great catch MrGreen I would have gave her my phone also. What was the dansge $ and does she do it all

Member #4527
10-11-13, 19:28
I could not find the new casey over off Columbus. I did however find stephanie at 122nd and Nebraska. She has not popped yet and tires easier than beforebut was still a lot of fun. Looking for but could not find the old Kaci / A1. Stephanie told me that she thinks it is the same girl who she heard just ripped off a dope boys stash.

PandaSoldier
10-11-13, 19:55

Gave her mine I hope she calls, if she does I will share.Looks like green got lucky! Let me know if she puts out. On another note, Ran through bearss today to see if I ran into Kaci / A1 with no luck. I'll keep you guys posted if I find her. Would appreciate if you guys do the same.

Nephi Pl
10-11-13, 21:46

Gave her mine I hope she calls, if she does I will share.Yeap, she just started coming out about a week ago looking for the blues.

I met her at Waters and Nebraska with her handler / boyfriend and she indeed has a nice ASS.

BizarroMarc
10-11-13, 22:23
Hi, anyone recognize the face of this girl? Seen her Monday but only now got a chance to finally upload the darn pic. I would say she is spanish but not really sure bc of the tan. She was close to 130th and Nebraska. The "for rent" sign seems a bit ironic in the pic.

I would have scooped her up but so many bystanders and LEOs circling around. Uncle LEO always prevents me from scooping up some gorgeous young WSW.

Also, I saw a nice thin, young, WSW in white but dirty booty shorts and a worn out white tank top with no bra but very perky boobs on 15th st. She was inviting me to scoop her up with her eyes after several passes. Anyways, my point is she was between on 15th between Fletcher and 140. Is this a good place to also look for SW strolling? I feel like I am missing out on a few other spots. All I check out is Nowatney, Broadway by orient and 41 by Gibsonton. Would love to hear where everyone else is having good luck scooping up. I am USF and Riverview adjacent.

WhoreWrangler
10-12-13, 01:33
Good BBBJCIM ok tits. Smoked to many cigs.

Casey3939
10-12-13, 01:48
Nice find MrGreen. Good looking little spinner. Will have to keep my eyes open for that. I haven't gone that far west on Columbus for a long time, is it picking backup? If anyone gets contact info on her, would love to get it.

On another note, A1. I would guess she has done something dumb and gotten into trouble. Hopefully not something she can't get out of. I had another girl answer her phone a couple weeks ago so I just hung up. No answer since. I'm not going to knock on her sugar daddy's door, but next time I'm over that way, I'll stop by her house and ask her Mom if she's ok. Sure hope so. I think she's a pretty great kid who can make some really bad decisions.

Benz007
10-12-13, 06:37
Hi, anyone recognize the face of this girl? Seen her Monday but only now got a chance to finally upload the darn pic. I would say she is spanish but not really sure bc of the tan. She was close to 130th and Nebraska. The "for rent" sign seems a bit ironic in the pic.

I would have scooped her up but so many bystanders and LEOs circling around. Uncle LEO always prevents me from scooping up some gorgeous young WSW.

Also, I saw a nice thin, young, WSW in white but dirty booty shorts and a worn out white tank top with no bra but very perky boobs on 15th st. She was inviting me to scoop her up with her eyes after several passes. Anyways, my point is she was between on 15th between Fletcher and 140. Is this a good place to also look for SW strolling? I feel like I am missing out on a few other spots. All I check out is Nowatney, Broadway by orient and 41 by Gibsonton. Would love to hear where everyone else is having good luck scooping up. I am USF and Riverview adjacent.That is mya / trinity

Asock Fan
10-12-13, 11:41
I could not find the new casey over off Columbus. I did however find stephanie at 122nd and Nebraska. She has not popped yet and tires easier than beforebut was still a lot of fun. Looking for but could not find the old Kaci / A1. Stephanie told me that she thinks it is the same girl who she heard just ripped off a dope boys stash.Stephanie;

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119165&d=1293150144

I assume you found this Stephanie. I often visit another website that tells me about workers on vacation. It says that this Stephanie would return on 10/11. Sounds like you need to find her quickly because she will very likely go back on vacation soon.

PandaSoldier
10-12-13, 12:16
Nice find MrGreen. Good looking little spinner. Will have to keep my eyes open for that. I haven't gone that far west on Columbus for a long time, is it picking backup? If anyone gets contact info on her, would love to get it.

On another note, A1. I would guess she has done something dumb and gotten into trouble. Hopefully not something she can't get out of. I had another girl answer her phone a couple weeks ago so I just hung up. No answer since. I'm not going to knock on her sugar daddy's door, but next time I'm over that way, I'll stop by her house and ask her Mom if she's ok. Sure hope so. I think she's a pretty great kid who can make some really bad decisions.Well I can tell you that Kaci told me another girl stole her phone on Sunday the 29th, the last I ever heard from her was when she called me at 2:28pm on Wednesday, October 2nd. It was a missed call. Haven't been able to get in touch with her since then.

Tampa Guy
10-12-13, 12:42
Just cruised Nebraska from MLK to Nowatney and did multiple rounds in Nowatney but I saw nobody and nothing. And I was getting excited looking at the recent pics on here.

MrGreen
10-12-13, 15:45
well i can tell you that kaci told me another girl stole her phone on sunday the 29th, the last i ever heard from her was when she called me at 2:28pm on wednesday, october 2nd. it was a missed call. haven't been able to get in touch with her since then.she actually called me said she was robbed. picked her up around ut area downtown. super great bbbj no cim

fat little snapper and a sure pleaser. was her friends number who she is with. she is another ko but is **** from she tells me

TakkenX
10-12-13, 16:04
she actually called me said she was robbed. picked her up around ut area downtown. super great bbbj no cim

fat little snapper and a sure pleaser. was her friends number who she is with. she is another ko but is **** from she tells medamn mrgreen did she give where she normally hangout at

Asock Fan
10-12-13, 18:00
I *thought* I saw Kaci on Nebraska, south of Fowler early Friday evening. By the time I looped the block, she was gone. It could be I am mistaken, I only saw her for a second.

L Spooner
10-12-13, 19:15
Will give name, address, to certain members so don't ask, you'll know if you're on the list. These girls will sell out there mothers, so why he thought he'd be unknown is idiocy.

Ceaser the cab driver is still a suspect as all the girls say he is an asshole. Possible narc but out of the scene. We still have all the faggots on the PD's that read this site and get paid for it. For them I'd post a pic of my dick in hand but the admin. Would delete it

Benz007
10-12-13, 20:06
Will give name, address, to certain members so don't ask, you'll know if you're on the list. These girls will sell out there mothers, so why he thought he'd be unknown is idiocy.

Ceaser the cab driver is still a suspect as all the girls say he is an asshole. Possible narc but out of the scene. We still have all the faggots on the PD's that read this site and get paid for it. For them I'd post a pic of my dick in hand but the admin. Would delete itThats great, guy is a fool!

BizarroMarc
10-12-13, 22:41
That is mya / trinityHey I really appreciate the name. I will definitely hit her up next time.

Casey3939
10-13-13, 01:57
She's out and looking. Found her on 140. She uses a room at one of the duplexes. Her vacation put a little meat on her bones. But she was tweaking pretty bad. Trip around the world for .4.

Cruzin101
10-13-13, 13:03
First time posting, but anyone seen Gail?

Cruzin101
10-13-13, 17:14
Anyone seen Gail?

Urdream
10-13-13, 21:55
Someone mentioned about TV crew on Nebraska couple of days ago. I was cruising around and someone got caught in the operation. The guy got arrested and TV crew was there too along with cops. They were using a a really good looking girl with white t-shirt and shorts and see size cups (Obviously TGTBT). After sometime she disappeared. It happened north of Fletchers on Nebraska.

UsMale69
10-13-13, 22:20
Not recently; she used to be a fixture on Nebraska just North of Fowler.

Anyone seen Gail?

Asock Fan
10-13-13, 22:26
Anyone seen Gail?I believe she has retired.

If / when she returns you will find her on the corner of Nebraska and 122nd.

TooMuchFun01
10-14-13, 20:24
Kacey on Backpage.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-and-fun-call-kacey-22-22/11126053

UsMale69
10-15-13, 00:49
She's too young to retire; like a fine wine she's gotten better with age (especially if you're into gummies).

I believe she has retired.

If / when she returns you will find her on the corner of Nebraska and 122nd.

ShadowBigBoss
10-15-13, 01:48
Is this the Kaci everybody is talking about?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-and-fun-call-kacey-22-22/11126053

Casey3939
10-15-13, 01:56
She is laying low and hanging with regulars. Says her phone was stolen. That why someone else answered last time I called. Not sure how she plans on picking up new customers, good luck to those trying.

BillyBob987
10-15-13, 05:47
Kacey on Backpage.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-and-fun-call-kacey-22-22/11126053Is it just me or are there more and more SW's popping up on BP? Old and young, both sides of the bay.

Benz007
10-15-13, 08:18
Is it just me or are there more and more SW's popping up on BP? Old and young, both sides of the bay.It goes both ways, I have met a decent amount of normally BP girls walking also in the last few months.

Member #4527
10-15-13, 11:33
Is this the Kaci everybody is talking about?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-and-fun-call-kacey-22-22/11126053That is Halley, aka Kacey, used to work w / Dakota. Nice, friendly girl. Not the best skills, though.

TooMuchFun01
10-15-13, 11:45
That is Halley, aka Kacey, used to work w / Dakota. Nice, friendly girl. Not the best skills, though.Was there a reason why? I'm actually glad, because Dakota was hard to work with!

CheekCheek
10-15-13, 15:06
There's a WSW off of orient Road right by the sunshine market. Not much of a looker but good BBBJCIM does offer full service but I've never par taken. Damage is 20 & 50 but will negotiate on FS.