PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92

Pomnitz
06-28-19, 17:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PeruvianLlama
06-28-19, 20:10
Today met Kaci needing a ride at 17th and Fowler and gave her a ride to 15th and 140th. She gave me digits if any seasoned and senior members don't already have. Borrowed linked photo from a Sniper post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=535108&d=1560336776

Carlanga
06-28-19, 20:50
Bella got spring from her nasty Uncle's residence yesterday.

Keep your eyes peeled for our favorite SW!I have been thinking about Bella and Cici together.

Maybe Bella is going to be with her family in Temple Terrace.

You think Cici is going to tell us if Bella stays at the same motel?

Carlanga
06-28-19, 20:55
Is back. Scooped her just south of the Alamo, she says she has a room there. Her oral skills once was amazing but has since gone downhill. Keep rushing, wanting $ 1st etc. I offered to drop her ass off and that shut her up.

End up upgrading to FS for below street value. Nice snug kitty, came in cover not too much longer and cleaned up. She's on the rag but it's not too bad. No digits. She's wearing a red top and jean shorts if you're around that area tonight.This Heaven? From Baltimore?

RookieMonger
06-28-19, 21:00
This Heaven? From Baltimore?No, different Heaven. This is the one that was staying with Lo earlier this year at the same motel on Hillsborough where CeeCee stays.

Carlanga
06-28-19, 21:49
No, different Heaven. This is the one that was staying with Lo earlier this year at the same motel on Hillsborough where CeeCee stays.This one? If so, I read bad reviews about her.

Rookie, please find Bella for us, I need her tomorrow.

Carlanga
06-28-19, 21:51
Not my type, was walking Nebraska, north of Busch.

RookieMonger
06-28-19, 21:52
This one? If so, I read bad reviews about her.

Rookie, please find Bella for us, I need her tomorrow.Yes, 1st time with her. Her oral skills were on point. 2nd time and last night was total opposite. I actually thought it was Bella when I saw her last night, about the same height and she was wearing a hat at night.

Skiper
06-28-19, 22:18
Today met Kaci needing a ride at 17th and Fowler and gave her a ride to 15th and 140th. She gave me digits if any seasoned and senior members don't already have. Borrowed linked photo from a Sniper post.

Repost to fix link to my photo.

Also to add this one; Perfect ass SELP!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=534634&d=1560028053

Tmpdvl
06-28-19, 22:41
Had a slow Thursday night cruise around 2 am. Was going to give up and from 3 am to 345 am. Saw a lot. Picked up haven at publix. Did this prior and remembered her oral skills aren't great. So I asked for HJ and ball suck. Definite improvement from last experience. Anyways went to wawa on Florida and waters and I couldn't believe saw one on Florida walking. Pick her up and she was 8/10. Dancer walking home from a slow night. Damage for bbjcim was 30. And then driving home and at Nebraska and hilsborough a BSW was walking around topless in a gstring. 6/10 but couldn't believe it. And she got picked up there. Be careful with that if someone here did that even at 4 am. Happy hunting.

LuckyToo
06-28-19, 23:45
Repost to fix link to my photo.

Also to add this one; Perfect ass SELP!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=534634&d=1560028053Could I have the digits please?

Fennec
06-29-19, 05:27
Not my type, was walking Nebraska, north of Busch.Love the sign. Good timing.

TickleBoy1
06-30-19, 07:54
Has anybody heard from or seen Sharee lately. She has been texting me from another phone saying that she lost her phone send me all kinds of Nude pix Asked me to pick her up from a trailer in Land O'Lakes this morning I go there isn't crazy old guy comes out saying that she does not live there threatening to standard grounded shoot me the next time I come through There.

RookieMonger
06-30-19, 21:49
Has anybody heard from or seen Sharee lately. She has been texting me from another phone saying that she lost her phone send me all kinds of Nude pix Asked me to pick her up from a trailer in Land O'Lakes this morning I go there isn't crazy old guy comes out saying that she does not live there threatening to standard grounded shoot me the next time I come through There.Saw her on 139th tonight around 6:30. Seen her out a few times last week as well during the early evening hours. I skipped her altogether.

Tattoo47
06-30-19, 22:26
Has anybody heard from or seen Sharee lately. She has been texting me from another phone saying that she lost her phone send me all kinds of Nude pix Asked me to pick her up from a trailer in Land O'Lakes this morning I go there isn't crazy old guy comes out saying that she does not live there threatening to standard grounded shoot me the next time I come through There.Could be new sugar daddy or sorts, but I have said before, no pu tang is worth it in this hobby. I have seen and / or heard oooo many providers in and out of visiting their Uncle. It is quite difficult to have a steady.

Tattoo47
06-30-19, 22:34
Not my type, was walking Nebraska, north of Busch.When day time, etc.

JasonFairfax
07-02-19, 07:47
Has anyone seen her lately or have a recent number? Went away for a while and came back and she's not answering her number I had ending in 6016. Not the best reviews with some here but has always been a 12 out of 10 for me with the best head game around (if you get her interestef which I'm fortunate enough to always get).

MrGreen
07-03-19, 04:25
Bella is at the Orange Motel on Nebraska. Enjoy guys.

She is a lot bigger than she was before maybe due to the extended stay.

Pob072
07-03-19, 07:43
I saw something yesterday I haven't seen in years. Girls (as in more than one) on the stroll. Yesterday around 8:30 on Nebraska I saw 2 WSWs heading south on Neb half way between Fletcher and Follower. Both were blonde and thin. One looking pretty rough the other not too bad. I thought about picking her up but she slipped into an apartment and I went on my way. Then further south at Neb and Sligh I saw yet another WSW. This girl was small, flat chested but looked clean. I couldn't resist so I picked her up. She said her name is Tiffany. Pretty face. We parked and did a BBBJCIM 20. Later that day around 3:30 I was heading north on Florida and spotted 2 more WSW near 124th. I would have picked either of them up if I had the time but I couldn't. I don't know if yesterday was a fluke or if the stroll is picking up. Either way happy hunting.

Tattoo47
07-03-19, 17:09
I saw something yesterday I haven't seen in years. Girls (as in more than one) on the stroll. Yesterday around 8:30 on Nebraska I saw 2 WSWs heading south on Neb half way between Fletcher and Follower. Both were blonde and thin. One looking pretty rough the other not too bad. I thought about picking her up but she slipped into an apartment and I went on my way. Then further south at Neb and Sligh I saw yet another WSW. This girl was small, flat chested but looked clean. I couldn't resist so I picked her up. She said her name is Tiffany. Pretty face. We parked and did a BBBJCIM 20. Later that day around 3:30 I was heading north on Florida and spotted 2 more WSW near 124th. I would have picked either of them up if I had the time but I couldn't. I don't know if yesterday was a fluke or if the stroll is picking up. Either way happy hunting.I saw a thin WSW redhead, no tattoos early evening by 7-11. We parked somewhere and gave. 8 because fingered her ass and vee jat jay. And was kind. She would be a9/10 for SW standards.

Urdream
07-03-19, 19:14

She is a lot bigger than she was before maybe due to the extended stay.Do you her phone number? I have her old number and is not working anymore.

RookieMonger
07-03-19, 19:22

She is a lot bigger than she was before maybe due to the extended stay.Holy Fawk, I just saw Bella get dropped off at the motel and gawd damn! Looked like she ate the old Bella. Wow!!

Yeahhh Buddy
07-04-19, 01:47
After spending 48 hours+ with Bella I decided to release her into the wild, and yes, she is a whale now. But in a good way. She's still sad over her dog getting taken from her and her ex-POS boyfriend dumping her. Well. Because she is too fat.

Orange 2. Captains, go get her.

Buddy.

She is a lot bigger than she was before maybe due to the extended stay.

Pomnitz
07-04-19, 07:37
Has anybody heard from or seen Sharee lately. She has been texting me from another phone saying that she lost her phone send me all kinds of Nude pix Asked me to pick her up from a trailer in Land O'Lakes this morning I go there isn't crazy old guy comes out saying that she does not live there threatening to standard grounded shoot me the next time I come through There.What did Sharee have to say about this? This could have turned out bad. Hate to think that Sharee's playing games.

LA1215
07-04-19, 12:34
First I want to say that I have not posted anything useful recently because I have nothing useful to report due to my own temporary medical issues. In the spirit of helping each other any way we can, I post.

The point of this post is to thank Pob072 and Tattoo47 for the examples of USEFUL posts below:

THIS report is useful to us mongers because it states times of day and locations and, when possible, names and activities with monetary allowances:

I saw something yesterday I haven't seen in years. Girls (as in more than one) on the stroll. Yesterday around 8:30 on Nebraska I saw 2 WSWs heading south on Neb half way between Fletcher and Follower. Both were blonde and thin. One looking pretty rough the other not too bad. I thought about picking her up but she slipped into an apartment and I went on my way. Then further south at Neb and Sligh I saw yet another WSW. This girl was small, flat chested but looked clean. I couldn't resist so I picked her up. She said her name is Tiffany. Pretty face. We parked and did a BBBJCIM 20. Later that day around 3:30 I was heading north on Florida and spotted 2 more WSW near 124th. I would have picked either of them up if I had the time but I couldn't. I don't know if yesterday was a fluke or if the stroll is picking up. Either way happy hunting.

THIS report is also useful, although a bit less so, because it assumes we all know that the 7-11 located on North Nebraska Avenue and East 109th Avenue on the SE corner of the intersection and I assume that early evening means just before sundown taking the time of year into account.

I saw a thin WSW redhead, no tattoos early evening by 7-11. We parked somewhere and gave. 8 because fingered her ass and vee jat jay. And was kind. She would be a9/10 for SW standards.Posting the details help others on this thread.

Posting photos helps, too, and provides extra entertainment.

It seems that these days posting full telephone numbers for workers is allowed. Here's the example, thanks to Bill Ho. that I use for this statement:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?6728-Supposed-to-be-a-Photo-Gallery-but-it-Doesn-t-Have-Many-Photos&p=4345044&viewfull=1#post4345044

Go, team!

LA1215

Carlanga
07-04-19, 19:20
After spending 48 hours+ with Bella I decided to release her into the wild, and yes, she is a whale now. But in a good way. She's still sad over her dog getting taken from her and her ex-POS boyfriend dumping her. Well. Because she is too fat.

Orange 2. Captains, go get her.

Buddy.Good news. How fat? Any pic?

RookieMonger
07-04-19, 19:48
Good news. How fat? Any pic?Lets just say Bella are very well on vacation. Or should I say, very, very well. She's at least 175-200 easily.

ButholeHunter
07-05-19, 05:17
Has anybody heard from or seen Sharee lately. She has been texting me from another phone saying that she lost her phone send me all kinds of Nude pix Asked me to pick her up from a trailer in Land O'Lakes this morning I go there isn't crazy old guy comes out saying that she does not live there threatening to standard grounded shoot me the next time I come through There.Wow and the 2 and 1/2 half months that I've lived in Tampa Sharee has taking out there 3 times. I guess I was lucky never ran into this guy. Don't think I'm going out there again. That's some crazy stuff. Got the feeling Sharee was a little crazy but this seems downright dangerous.

TickleBoy1
07-05-19, 06:52
What did Sharee have to say about this? This could have turned out bad. Hate to think that Sharee's playing games.Claimed she fell asleep and that she forgot to tell him I was coming to get her.

LA1215
07-06-19, 16:06
Just before 2:00 pm driving north on Nebraska I saw this dark-haired WSW, dressed in black, with her shirtless male companion. They had just crossed Linebaugh and approached Lotus as my camera captured these images.

She looks good except for the company she keeps.

LA1215

LA1215
07-06-19, 16:12
It was hot in every way about 1:40 pm today on Nebraska my camera must have started to melt, as demonstrated by these not-so-sharp photographs of this attractive WSW slowly making her way south on the west side of the street crossing the river as she headed toward Sligh Avenue.
These photos do not show her double chin.

I blame the hurried, blurry pics on the heat. To hot to stop. Both blue hot and red hot two blocks ahead of her.

LA1215.

RookieMonger
07-06-19, 17:02
Just before 2:00 pm driving north on Nebraska I saw this dark-haired WSW, dressed in black, with her shirtless male companion. They had just crossed Linebaugh and approached Lotus as my camera captured these images.

She looks good except for the company she keeps.

LA1215That's Kelly from last week.

Carlanga
07-06-19, 19:47
XXL Bella.

RookieMonger
07-06-19, 20:25
XXL Bella.Like I said, she ate the old Bella!

PeruvianLlama
07-07-19, 18:57
Just a FYI that Grady don't play.

Loki has been a guest since 5/1 and now listed as unable to purchase temporary furlough pass.

RookieMonger
07-07-19, 19:03

Loki has been a guest since 5/1 and now listed as unable to purchase temporary furlough pass.Damn, when did she go over that area? Should have stayed put here in Tampa.

PeruvianLlama
07-07-19, 21:19
Damn, when did she go over that area? Should have stayed put here in Tampa.Think she has family that way so it's part of her circle of existence. I've met a few girls that live real life there but escape to Hillsborough to chase their demons since it's safer in a twisted way.

LookToLickPuss
07-08-19, 07:47
XXL Bella.No joke. Holy shit.

Member #6318
07-08-19, 22:30
Fairly active on Nebraska tonight at about 8 pm. Saw approx 4 WSW and 2 BSW between Columbus and Sligh. I looped around to scoop one up but she was gone before I got back. Earlier at about 5 pm, between Riverhills and Busch there was a very decent WSW. Made eye contact, looped, got stuck behind a bus, phone rang, then poof, she was gone. I need to be quicker. Monger safely fellas.

Skiper
07-09-19, 20:50
XXL Bella.Bella Leanne.

210 Lbs. Also, she is back in. VOP.

RookieMonger
07-09-19, 21:33
Bella Leanne.

210 Lbs. Also, she is back in. VOP.I was close, I said 175-200!

Tattoo47
07-09-19, 22:14
I do believe that Bambi / Bam Bam was seen by I by Bouganvillea Ave behind that corner bar next to the green bdg. I was busy so couldn't partake. I did try last time, but she demanded more than the standard. 4 which I didn't have I am sure that the SW will be back when tpd will eventually backk off.

DumpsterMan
07-10-19, 16:25
Bella Leanne.

210 Lbs. Also, she is back in. VOP.JFC. Fat or not I blinked and missed her before she went on vacation again.

Carlanga
07-11-19, 09:46
Good thing that they are hanging out together.

RookieMonger
07-11-19, 13:12
Good thing that they are hanging out together.Has anyone had any luck with picking Star up? She blew me off last few times I've tried. (No pun intended).

Carlanga
07-11-19, 14:44
Saw her yesterday and today, pretty sure it's the same girl.

Who's her?

Carlanga
07-11-19, 14:47
Girl in shorts looked latina, spinner, nice body, south of the bridge.

The other one was older, north of the bridge.

Tattoo47
07-11-19, 18:49

Who's her?The first 2 look Bambi (as she told me a couple of weeks ago). She demands higher than standard. 4 for FS, FYI. The other one, I have no clue.

Juicer1
07-11-19, 23:52
Good thing that they are hanging out together.Damn, Sabrina has kankles.

Yeahhh Buddy
07-12-19, 00:27
I had them both multiple times. When Storme first came out of jail she was so delicious. Fat ass. I mean fat.

Has anyone had any luck with picking Star up? She blew me off last few times I've tried. (No pun intended).

Buster Hymen
07-12-19, 17:29
Has anyone had any luck with picking Star up? She blew me off last few times I've tried. (No pun intended).I have been with her twice. In between, I tried a number of times to pick her back up and she said no.

When she finally relented the last time and went with me, I asked her why she blew me off in between. She simply said "I didn't feel like it at the time". I pressed her again and she got pissed and said "she wasn't a wh0 re" and only goes with known people and when she feels like it.

She is still pissed about the photos, BTW.

RookieMonger
07-12-19, 18:25
I have been with her twice. In between, I tried a number of times to pick her back up and she said no.

When she finally relented the last time and went with me, I asked her why she blew me off in between. She simply said "I didn't feel like it at the time". I pressed her again and she got pissed and said "she wasn't a wh0 re" and only goes with known people and when she feels like it.

She is still pissed about the photos, BTW.I've seen her 2-3 times since after the photo. Same thing happened to me. She blew me off and when I swung by her 15-20 minutes later, she hopped in. This was a few months back since our last encounter.
At the time of the photo, she was ok with it and even gave me a “password” to give out to for other mongers who saw her out. Who knows.

JasonFairfax
07-13-19, 06:01

Who's her?First 2 in the dress are Bam. She asks more than standard donation for services like. 4 for headache but to be fair, she's by far the best at it. She's easily the pickiest but I've seen her at least 10 times and there's no one in Tampa who does it better than her. Aya (teethy), Loki, Emily, etc got nothing on her. The catch is it's a YMMV with her and she's going to ask for higher than standard rates but if you're fresh downstairs and are a normal decent human being to her, she'll make you see stars. And she's thick for a white girl so tons of junk in the trunk to grab. If you grab her, tell her Jason vouched for you.

I lost her number tho so if anyone has it, please hook me up.

Carlanga
07-13-19, 13:29
I have been with her twice. In between, I tried a number of times to pick her back up and she said no.

She is still pissed about the photos, BTW.She is still pissed about the photos?

See? That's why I stopped posting pics. She doesn't even have a phone but her protective mongers friends have.

FlbMac31
07-13-19, 15:29
I've been trying toi link up with her foir some time. If you come across digits please share. As good as her oral talents are proclaimed I want to see if she can pass the Mac Test.

Mac Out.

First 2 in the dress are Bam. She asks more than standard donation for services like. 4 for headache but to be fair, she's by far the best at it. She's easily the pickiest but I've seen her at least 10 times and there's no one in Tampa who does it better than her. Aya (teethy), Loki, Emily, etc got nothing on her. The catch is it's a YMMV with her and she's going to ask for higher than standard rates but if you're fresh downstairs and are a normal decent human being to her, she'll make you see stars. And she's thick for a white girl so tons of junk in the trunk to grab. If you grab her, tell her Jason vouched for you.

I lost her number tho so if anyone has it, please hook me up.

Buster Hymen
07-13-19, 21:25
She is still pissed about the photos?

See? That's why I stopped posting pics. She doesn't even have a phone but her protective mongers friends have.It's a long story. She is pissed about some specific photos, not photos in general.

I for one really enjoyed the photos you just posted about her and Sabrina, keep up the good work!

It should be pointed out, however, that those photos screamed "We Are Ho's! But good luck trying to pick up either one of them. They are aloof even to those mongers that have dated them before. I dated Sabrina like three years ago and have never been able to pick her up again. (it wasn't that good of a date, so I haven't cared much about not picking her up again).

Searsey256
07-13-19, 21:53
Took a stroll in Nowatney area and saw this HSW at the south end of 141. Picked her up and we did business. Has a very chill personality or she was just very high. She didn't mind BB service either. BBBJWBBFS for 40 Maravedis. Pussy was very good. BJ could use some help but I forgot her name. She might be in her late 30's or early 40's, curly hair. The night I spend with her she was wearing a redish burgundy top with black spandex leggings that had diamond shapes cut out of them. I liked her curvy body. She didn't have digits either. I dropped her at the south end of 141 and she went into the apartment complex across the way. She has totoos also but I was too horny to pay attention to tatoo details. Anyone know her name or know of her? She told, but I forgot. I was sceptical about picking her up at first because cars werent stopping for her, that's usually a bad sign. But she turned out ok. Any info on the name if known would be appreciated.

Searsey256
07-13-19, 22:03
This XXL chick Bella. Hows the BBBJ? Any good or will my Hillshire farm smoked sausage get eaten?

CuteProf
07-14-19, 00:54
Anyone have them both together? Donation?

Good thing that they are hanging out together.

Carlanga
07-14-19, 18:55
This XXL chick Bella. Hows the BBBJ? Any good or will my Hillshire farm smoked sausage get eaten?She's good but she's gone again.

Member #1658
07-15-19, 01:55
First 2 in the dress are Bam. She asks more than standard donation for services like. 4 for headache but to be fair, she's by far the best at it. She's easily the pickiest but I've seen her at least 10 times and there's no one in Tampa who does it better than her. Bam Bam may be really good at head, but she's a mouthy temperamental pain in the ass. I don't need the drama. There's other girls that know how to slob a knob just as good.

JasonFairfax
07-15-19, 05:59
Bam Bam may be really good at head, but she's a mouthy temperamental pain in the ass. I don't need the drama. There's other girls that know how to slob a knob just as good.Never had an issue with her but maybe I'm just lucky. I've tried literally everyone whos anyone in the last 2 years and I've yet to meet someone who does it like her. If you know of anyone who does it as well, I'd love to meet them. Bella, Aya, Loki, Cece, or Kaci are not it either. Those amgirls are all hype despite several attempts with each of them. I'm genuinely looking for someone as good as Bam if you know of any.

PeruvianLlama
07-15-19, 15:41
Never had an issue with her but maybe I'm just lucky. I've tried literally everyone whos anyone in the last 2 years and I've yet to meet someone who does it like her. If you know of anyone who does it as well, I'd love to meet them. Bella, Aya, Loki, Cece, or Kaci are not it either. Those amgirls are all hype despite several attempts with each of them. I'm genuinely looking for someone as good as Bam if you know of any.I agree that Bam is the best at what she does, however she brings too much drama and problems to what should be a fun time. I'm sorry but the drama isn't worth it.

RookieMonger
07-15-19, 17:32
I agree that Bam is the best at what she does, however she brings too much drama and problems to what should be a fun time. I'm sorry but the drama isn't worth it.Had her once and wasn't impressed with her skills or her shitty attitude.

JasonFairfax
07-15-19, 18:13
Had her once and wasn't impressed with her skills or her shitty attitude.Just goes to show its a YMMV hobby. A girl that's a porn star for you could be a lame psycho duck for me and vice versa.

Mad Michael J
07-15-19, 18:37
Looking for a mid 20's WSW with a really nice meaty pussy named Carrie. The girl's name is Carrie, not sure if her pussy has a name.

Thanks, fellow mongers!

Joohn
07-16-19, 00:47
Took a stroll in Nowatney area and saw this HSW at the south end of 141. Picked her up and we did business. Has a very chill personality or she was just very high. She didn't mind BB service either. BBBJWBBFS for 40 Maravedis. Pussy was very good. BJ could use some help but I forgot her name. She might be in her late 30's or early 40's, curly hair. The night I spend with her she was wearing a redish burgundy top with black spandex leggings that had diamond shapes cut out of them. I liked her curvy body. She didn't have digits either. I dropped her at the south end of 141 and she went into the apartment complex across the way. She has totoos also but I was too horny to pay attention to tatoo details. Anyone know her name or know of her? She told, but I forgot. I was sceptical about picking her up at first because cars werent stopping for her, that's usually a bad sign. But she turned out ok. Any info on the name if known would be appreciated.Was it her. Then goes by Israel or Candice.

NJTwoTone
07-16-19, 09:33
Has anyone had any luck with picking Star up? She blew me off last few times I've tried. (No pun intended).Picked up star about 3 weeks ago, it was late (1 am or so) near 140th. She was so blitzed she couldn't even perform. Kept falling asleep, couldn't even get hand releif from her. Dropped her off at the apartments past 14th, she got right out and didn't even ask for a donation. Sad.

SadLife
07-17-19, 00:33
I'm looking for Sharee has anybody seen her lately?

PeruvianLlama
07-17-19, 07:48

Loki has been a guest since 5/1 and now listed as unable to purchase temporary furlough pass.Just noticed that vacation ended as of 7/14 Sunday and back to either here or there. If anybody sees her or hears from her, I can give her a ride back to safety of Tampa from there.

RookieMonger
07-17-19, 09:16
Picked up star about 3 weeks ago, it was late (1 am or so) near 140th. She was so blitzed she couldn't even perform. Kept falling asleep, couldn't even get hand releif from her. Dropped her off at the apartments past 14th, she got right out and didn't even ask for a donation. Sad.Which Star? The one who's pic was just posted with the bright red hair? There's also another SW that goes by Star, she's about the same age and hangs around 139/140 and around the 122. She's more of a brunette / blonde.

ButholeHunter
07-19-19, 18:59
Been real busy lately and haven't had a chance to get out. Took a ride this morning ran into Sharee. I have never met a girl who seems to like anal so much. Maybe that's why she gives it up cheaper than the other girls. I pounded her ass hard and I'm sure she came or it was very good acting. Ask for 30 but I gave her 40 she looks like she hasn't eaten in awhile she needs to put on some weight and get that face looked at.

SadLife
07-19-19, 19:05
Pick up Sharee about lunch time. By Salvation Army. Told her I wanted anal but only had 35. She says that works for her LOL. Found a quiet spot and she told me I needed to be easy I guess she's been getting rear-ended a lot lately. So I took it easy on her. And she seemed to be happy with a 35 she is definitely a bargain.

PokHerGood
07-20-19, 01:31
I can see she's had a busy day. Pick Share up about midnight. Went to that little RV she stays at. Anal is the only thing Sharee has going for her nowadays and apparently everybody must agree said her little asshole was very sore. She still had no problem giving me some ass. And I pounded it hard. Gave her 40 and a bottle of Tylenol from the car. Glad to see she's not in Land O Lakes anymore. Looks like she's out here trying to make up for lost time and working that ass extra hard.

JustAJon45
07-20-19, 09:30
Pick up Sharee about lunch time. By Salvation Army. Told her I wanted anal but only had 35. She says that works for her LOL. Found a quiet spot and she told me I needed to be easy I guess she's been getting rear-ended a lot lately. So I took it easy on her. And she seemed to be happy with a 35 she is definitely a bargain.She was in a bad way yesterday and had called and text me at least 7 times each. No kidding. I told her I would meet her with a time and place and was still 20 minutes late. I'm sure she was with someone but when you call asking for help then try to make the appointment when you agree to. Then called crying. This was the last of any help I will give her until she can get herself together better.

TampaCrazy
07-20-19, 18:37
Where is the Lamp? Looking for Ashley and Kaci.

I've got locations for CiCi and Lo. Message me.

Skiper
07-20-19, 20:25

I've got locations for CiCi and Lo. Message me.

Lamplighter Motel notel
Florida ave just north of Fowler on the west side.

Tattoo47
07-20-19, 21:00

I've got locations for CiCi and Lo. Message me.Alaskan Motel as well as Celeste.

Buster Hymen
07-22-19, 07:21
Went to see Lo yesterday, see my report under escorts. I put my review there.

JohnChris9999
07-22-19, 07:34
What does she look like?

She was in a bad way yesterday and had called and text me at least 7 times each. No kidding. I told her I would meet her with a time and place and was still 20 minutes late. I'm sure she was with someone but when you call asking for help then try to make the appointment when you agree to. Then called crying. This was the last of any help I will give her until she can get herself together better.

NewJustDoing
07-22-19, 20:21
I will be finding myself in the Tampa area a lot because my job is now in the area. Who are some of the reliable girls in the area? Also what streets and intersections typically have the most girls? Hope to be reporting soon.

Skiper
07-22-19, 22:01
I will be finding myself in the Tampa area a lot because my job is now in the area. Who are some of the reliable girls in the area? Also what streets and intersections typically have the most girls? Hope to be reporting soon.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa

Read the oldest post first. It's a short thread.

Carlanga
07-24-19, 14:50
Right now by the store, one block from the Orange.

PeruvianLlama
07-26-19, 09:21
Anybody seen Loki back in Tampa or has she not returned from Lakeland yet?

RookieMonger
07-26-19, 22:39
Anybody seen Loki back in Tampa or has she not returned from Lakeland yet?I've passed her old hangout after work at the 7-11 and no luck this week.

TaDude
07-27-19, 03:49
Celeste picked ME up. LOL Seriously kinda by accident I'm near the sidewalk in front of a business on Nebraska. She walks by and now I don't remember exactly what she said but it was like "hey you looking for me?" Well I wasn't but I was. As fast as I said hell why not we are in the car rolling north. I find myself what has to be the shittest of motels way north from the reverse scoop. Its been a while back now but if any of you remember her shaved bare, your welcome, I made her do it as part of the deal. Why'all know what happened next but then. She proceeds to tell me about her oratory skills and bets me she can pop it again. Oh my did I loose that bet! Weirdest date but worth it in the end especially since she took the bus back home. LOL.

PeruvianLlama
07-28-19, 10:59
I've passed her old hangout after work at the 7-11 and no luck this week.I've passed through several times last week. She might still be out in Polk County with her other peeps. She's always done right by me so I always hope she's alright. It's a tough life.

RookieMonger
07-28-19, 14:41
I've passed through several times last week. She might still be out in Polk County with her other peeps. She's always done right by me so I always hope she's alright. It's a tough life.I agree. Besides flaking out on me a few times, she's been my to go for oral relief.

LA1215
07-28-19, 18:43
I agree. Besides flaking out on me a few times, she's been my to go for oral relief.I just searched. She is not visiting her uncle here in Tampa, nor is she visiting the one across the bay.

LA1215

Skiper
07-28-19, 19:16
I just searched. She is not visiting her uncle here in Tampa, nor is she visiting the one across the bay.

LA1215She was in Polk County when it happened, did you look in Grady Judd's hotel?

Searsey256
07-28-19, 23:49
Was it her. Then goes by Israel or Candice.No this was not the chick I picked up. The girl in the photo is a little too hot. Her face was no where near this pretty.

She has an average face but her body is sorta curvy. Also the curls in her hair was very small almost looked mixed rather than Hispanic.

She's a smoker also. When I picked her up she was puffing a 305.

PeruvianLlama
07-29-19, 15:54
She was in Polk County when it happened, did you look in Grady Judd's hotel?As of this morning, she hadn't checked back in to Bartow Lodge so probably taking a break.

RookieMonger
07-29-19, 20:52
Anyone have updated # for her? TIA.

Mitch1965
07-30-19, 10:22
Any info on "Lilly" who I saw on Nebraska this morning near the Alamo. Petite spinner, hispanic, hardened look but sexy. Got her digits but was late for a meeting. Much appreciated.

Mitch1965
07-30-19, 10:28
Celeste picked ME up. LOL Seriously kinda by accident I'm near the sidewalk in front of a business on Nebraska. She walks by and now I don't remember exactly what she said but it was like "hey you looking for me?" Well I wasn't but I was. As fast as I said hell why not we are in the car rolling north. I find myself what has to be the shittest of motels way north from the reverse scoop. Its been a while back now but if any of you remember her shaved bare, your welcome, I made her do it as part of the deal. Why'all know what happened next but then. She proceeds to tell me about her oratory skills and bets me she can pop it again. Oh my did I loose that bet! Weirdest date but worth it in the end especially since she took the bus back home. LOL.Interesting. I've had headache relief a couple times from Celeste and give her a C+ on a good day. Very mechanical, toothy, etc. Happy you had a better experience.

LA1215
07-30-19, 19:17
She was in Polk County when it happened, did you look in Grady Judd's hotel?How right you are, as usual, Skip.

She parted company with uncle GJ on July 14,2019. Time served, as they say.
Maybe she had sense enough to go to another county after that.

LA1215

RookieMonger
08-01-19, 12:51
Holy shitz! One of you mongers hit the jackpot around 11:30 this morning. I saw the hottest SW, I mean like a 20 on a scale.

Of 1-10. This was right in front of the old greyhound track. The monger in the truck that scooped her, please for the love of God, post details!!

I came back through a few times and no sighting. Saw Big Bella waddling down from Neb / Sligh.

Not much else out.

LuvtoSuq
08-01-19, 22:40
Danger Will Robinson! Tampa has very few BSW's, but lots of BTVs! General rule, any black "workers" standing on the east side of Nebraska just north of Busch are not girls. It used to be the same just north of Fowler near the A1, but now they camp further south.Why is this a danger?

Buster Hymen
08-02-19, 00:39
Why is this a danger?Because this forum is all about finding pussy, read the rules.

TongueBather
08-02-19, 08:30
I was out this morning around 05:00 doing the monger stroll. I passed through Nowatany, which was fairly dead, and as I headed south on Nebraska, I saw a hot girl walking along the little strip mall at 1x4th and Nebraska. She looked too good for a WSW, in my opinion, but also, not a lot of non-workers walking Nebraska at that hour. So I turned down the next street and as I approached Nebraska, guess who was strolling to meet me! Scooped her up. She's an attractive brunette, probably early 30's (I'm a horrible judge of this). Nice rack and great attitude. Went to one of my favorite parking spots for BBBJ (good job but rushed) and cfs for the normal donation. Dropped her back off about where I found her.

I'd definitely repeat, but unfortunately, her phone was out of service.

RookieMonger
08-02-19, 14:49
Same one from yesterday, but wanted 40 for oral. Banging body, ok face from closer examination.

RookieMonger
08-02-19, 16:26
Was at sligh and Neb. Hanging with another beach whale, who was even bigger the. Bella. I have yet to work up the courage to scoop the bigger Bella. Haven't read any reviews on her, I know she's being scooped.

JasonFairfax
08-02-19, 21:56
Anyone have a number or email to provide to help me see sharee? I'm rarely able to monger anymore and would like a way to at least attempt to schedule something with her.

CuteProf
08-02-19, 23:10
Was driving south on 301 in Riverview today by Boyette around 5:45 PM and saw what very much looked to be a WSW. Very nicely thin, tube top, short shorts.

Anybody know about her?

WhosThirsty
08-03-19, 00:53
Picked up Tracy on Nebraska north of fletcher around 12:30 tonight. Little ditzy but to be expected. 20 for the BBBJ but she pulled off and I jizzed on my shorts. Standard rates. Not repeating.

Tattoo47
08-03-19, 19:18
Was driving south on 301 in Riverview today by Boyette around 5:45 PM and saw what very much looked to be a WSW. Very nicely thin, tube top, short shorts.

Anybody know about her?Could of be homeless. There are lots of homeless people in the area due to the woods. At the 7-11 tons of pan handlers. Did you stop to partake?

CuteProf
08-04-19, 12:53
No, I was meeting some people, plus she was on the opposite side of 301.

Could of be homeless. There are lots of homeless people in the area due to the woods. At the 7-11 tons of pan handlers. Did you stop to partake?

EastsideE12
08-05-19, 08:52
Same one from yesterday, but wanted 40 for oral. Banging body, ok face from closer examination.Met her this morning. Calls herself "Lee lee". Has a 216 tat (Ohio) on her shoulder. Staying at a no tell on Nebraska. Quoted $50 so yeah, that was the end of that. Has a nice little slutty walk so you can't help but be tempted.

LookToLickPuss
08-05-19, 10:01
Was at sligh and Neb. Hanging with another beach whale, who was even bigger the. Bella. I have yet to work up the courage to scoop the bigger Bella. Haven't read any reviews on her, I know she's being scooped.Hanging in the same area this morning.

TManXX71
08-05-19, 10:36
Met her this morning. Calls herself "Lee lee". Has a 216 tat (Ohio) on her shoulder. Staying at a no tell on Nebraska. Quoted $50 so yeah, that was the end of that. Has a nice little slutty walk so you can't help but be tempted.Damn she wants $50 and not. 50, if that's the case as they said in the movie Taken good luck.

RookieMonger
08-05-19, 13:30
Met her this morning. Calls herself "Lee lee". Has a 216 tat (Ohio) on her shoulder. Staying at a no tell on Nebraska. Quoted $50 so yeah, that was the end of that. Has a nice little slutty walk so you can't help but be tempted.She's got a beautiful set of tits, nice full c cup but yeah. I passed on her 40/50 or oral.

CuteProf
08-05-19, 13:47
So what is the average rate for an SW, let's say BBBJ and CFS?

She's got a beautiful set of tits, nice full c cup but yeah. I passed on her 40/50 or oral.

Chase Star
08-05-19, 15:03
So what is the average rate for an SW, let's say BBBJ and CFS?It had been $20 for a quick BBBJ and $40 for "half & half" (BBBJ to get you up and CFS to get you off), but like anything else prices creep ever upward (or at least asking prices). Personally, I'd never pay more than that for the AVERAGE streetwalker. There are a very few better than average ones where I might go higher, but those ones usually have a safe room and wind up advertising their services on-line rather than hustling on the street for quickie car dates.

Smitty Qbert
08-05-19, 17:09
Could of be homeless. There are lots of homeless people in the area due to the woods. At the 7-11 tons of pan handlers. Did you stop to partake?I always see the heavier girl at Lowes / DQ in that area.

Most RV area action is along 41 from Gibs to Symmes.

Carlanga
08-06-19, 07:53
Hanging in the same area this morning.Saw her walking to the Alamo, maybe staying there.

I passed her twice, got to wait a couple of month or more to get her spinner again.

Carlanga
08-06-19, 07:57
140th / 12th.

Don't know her.

Carlanga
08-06-19, 08:01
Granny found a short skirt.

Carlanga
08-06-19, 08:08
Rough face, young looking body.

WhosThirsty
08-06-19, 08:12
Rough face, young looking body.I think that's Tracy, picked her up a few nights ago. Report below.

RookieMonger
08-06-19, 08:26
140th / 12th.

Don't know her.She's a regular in that area. Never dated her but she's got a nice body for her age.

Skiper
08-07-19, 19:48
Was at sligh and Neb. Hanging with another beach whale, who was even bigger the. Bella. I have yet to work up the courage to scoop the bigger Bella. Haven't read any reviews on her, I know she's being scooped.

Hanging in the same area this morning.She's down to an even 200 lbs, Leanna "Bella" but she's gone back in, so she could be going back up as I type this post!

CaptYumYum
08-08-19, 06:41
As of this morning, she hadn't checked back in to Bartow Lodge so probably taking a break.What's with Jady Grudd these days? He lured one of my regular providers from St. Pete all the way to BigToe off LC and kept her at the hotel 7 days. She had a hell of a time getting her homies to drive over and pay her room rate so she just sat there. Apparently Grudd was running some kinda TV production using our hosts. He called them over! I'm no lawyer, but Isn't that called "entrapment?

Monger safe. In Grudd territory.

LA1215
08-08-19, 15:23
What's with Jady Grudd these days? He lured one of my regular providers from St. Pete all the way to BigToe off LC and kept her at the hotel 7 days. She had a hell of a time getting her homies to drive over and pay her room rate so she just sat there. Apparently Grudd was running some kinda TV production using our hosts. He called them over! I'm no lawyer, but Isn't that called "entrapment?

Monger safe. In Grudd territory.Long ago my brother's lawyer laughed at the idea of "entrapment" in this state. It seems that is much more difficult to invoke in a Florida court of law.

Poke county is particularly creative in their law enforcement techniques and careful that the charges ensuing from the use of those techniques will not get thrown out. In other words, the Polk county sheriff does not want to waste his deputies' time and effort if it will not result in a conviction. The best solution is to not commit any crime in his jurisdiction. It is an unnecessary risk.

LA1215.

PeruvianLlama
08-08-19, 22:58
What's with Jady Grudd these days? He lured one of my regular providers from St. Pete all the way to BigToe off LC and kept her at the hotel 7 days. She had a hell of a time getting her homies to drive over and pay her room rate so she just sat there. Apparently Grudd was running some kinda TV production using our hosts. He called them over! I'm no lawyer, but Isn't that called "entrapment?

Monger safe. In Grudd territory.I roll in Polk County several times a week. I won't date in Polk County since it's too expensive to date the wrong girl there. Even the closest strip club is across the county line.

PeruvianLlama
08-08-19, 23:01

Anybody know about her?I've seen ladies walking in that area occasionally. The only real problem is that more eyeballs are watching since it's more unusual for that area.

PeruvianLlama
08-08-19, 23:04
How right you are, as usual, Skip.

She parted company with uncle GJ on July 14,2019. Time served, as they say.
Maybe she had sense enough to go to another county after that.

LA1215Surprised that she hasn't made her way back to our fine city of Tampa by now. I've passed through several times but haven't seen around her usual neighborhood spot (s) and nada.

PokHerGood
08-09-19, 03:14
Pick up Sharee early this am for some anal. At the bargain rate of 10. Anal was so so she was pretty much out of it ass is wore out from all you other guys. But she is cheap she has that going for her.

Gator2001
08-09-19, 12:58
Stopped in early this week for a quick tune up. Great service as normal. She has a new phone number. Let me know if you need it.

TeamCommando
08-09-19, 17:00
Stopped in early this week for a quick tune up. Great service as normal. She has a new phone number. Let me know if you need it.Is it the number in her ad from last Sunday?

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/36202111/8136655172

Carlanga
08-09-19, 21:32
Is it the number in her ad from last Sunday?

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/36202111/8136655172No, that's the old one.

LuvDemSWs
08-10-19, 02:06
I live in the area and would love to check her out if she's legit.

Let me know.

Monger on.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36404948/Bell

ButholeHunter
08-10-19, 02:17
Picked up Frankie round midnight and back to the RV we went. Sharee was there so she joined us. Ended up doing anal with Sharee with Frankie underneath licking us both. It was a lot of fun they split 60 will repeat.

PokHerGood
08-10-19, 05:14
Picked up Frankie round midnight and back to the RV we went. Sharee was there so she joined us. Ended up doing anal with Sharee with Frankie underneath licking us both. It was a lot of fun they split 60 will repeat.I know it has nothing to do with nothing. I saw Sharee driving a gray Buick in the parking lot at the corner of Fletcher and Florida Friday morning.

NewJustDoing
08-10-19, 07:48
Where does she usually hang around? And does she have any digits?

Skiper
08-10-19, 14:44
I live in the area and would love to check her out if she's legit.

Let me know.

Monger on.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36404948/BellFixed link?
Ok, I fixed the link, but I can't unsee that! Not my thing.

Anyway, if you add a link to a post, you need to add [ url ] & [ / u r l ]

Before and after the u r l. (Remove all spaces)

You only need to do this when you are editing a post, if you put a url in a post it will link automatically by itself. But, if you want to go back to add a link during an edit. Then you need to add the brackets like I show you above if you want it to be a live hot link.

TeamCommando
08-11-19, 11:39
Scooped up Tina on Nebraska South of Bougainvillea. Minimal skills. I'd give her a D grade. At least she didn't smell too bad. I would have probably passed her up normally. But, opportunity and motivation to get a BJ made for a poor decision. LOL.

Tattoo47
08-11-19, 12:08
Scooped up Tina on Nebraska South of Bougainvillea. Minimal skills. I'd give her a D grade. At least she didn't smell too bad. I would have probably passed her up normally. But, opportunity and motivation to get a BJ made for a poor decision. LOL.Lately, bI have been limiting my to escorts only wit very little SW. For example, I haven't called Celeste since May (Also deleted her # I did see Toni (I have a fetish with red heads). She is cute, BUT. She got into a sober home, I did meet her there and went down hill. She said that I was her her (I don't have a large penis nor was I rough with her also this was the first time in over a decade that I did hear that probably lying). So, I got with.

HJ, prolong avg. BBJ with HJ, yawn. I am guessing that talent will pick up during the holidays.

Buster Hymen
08-11-19, 12:19
I have cut way back on cruising, been pretty busy and when I have cruised I haven't seen anything worth scooping. As an experiment, did quite a bit of cruising on Friday during the day and evening, and did the same yesterday. While I saw a few of the typical ones that are always out (like Celeste and the two elderly workers in Nowatney), I didn't see anything worth scooping.

Oddly enough, police presence last night was pretty strong, especially on Hills. There were three unmarked vehicles just parked between Neb and 22nd watching what was going on. Which is pretty much a waste of police resources because there was nothing happening.

AlphaFex
08-11-19, 13:14
Cutting back seems to be happening everywhere I frequent. Noisey forums are falling silent. Thought it may have been just me. Anyone know if the Theaters up in Drew Park would let me in with a WSW?

I have cut way back on cruising, been pretty busy and when I have cruised I haven't seen anything worth scooping. As an experiment, did quite a bit of cruising on Friday during the day and evening, and did the same yesterday. While I saw a few of the typical ones that are always out (like Celeste and the two elderly workers in Nowatney), I didn't see anything worth scooping.

Oddly enough, police presence last night was pretty strong, especially on Hills. There were three unmarked vehicles just parked between Neb and 22nd watching what was going on. Which is pretty much a waste of police resources because there was nothing happening.

TeamCommando
08-11-19, 13:34
Cutting back seems to be happening everywhere I frequent. Noisey forums are falling silent. Thought it may have been just me. Anyone know if the Theaters up in Drew Park would let me in with a WSW?As long as she doesn't look too raggedy and not an obvious SW, shouldn't be an issue. I've taken plenty of girls to FantasyLand 1. They were all clean and fresh, though. You will get alot of attention from all the Dudes. They'll follow you and the girl around like lost puppies.

Buster Hymen
08-11-19, 14:54
As long as she doesn't look too raggedy and not an obvious SW, shouldn't be an issue. I've taken plenty of girls to FantasyLand 1. They were all clean and fresh, though. You will get alot of attention from all the Dudes. They'll follow you and the girl around like lost puppies.I have a regular I take to FL occasionally. It is generally a pain in the ass. They usually card women, so whoever you take needs an I'd. They are supposed to have private rooms, but none are, because all the glory. Hole doors are broken and deviant pricks drill holes in the walls.

Whoever you take needs to be aware and OK with the gauntlet of dudes you talk about.

Buster Hymen
08-11-19, 17:01
Decided to cruise a bit today to see if Sunday afternoons are any better, at least the sun wasn't out so it wasn't as fricking hot as usual.

Sadly no, saw one worker, a dark brunette north of Fowler, didn't interest me, saw her get into a truck.

I pulled up next to Star and Sabrina, said hello to both of them using their real names. They both just turned away without even saying hi back. Those two are very strange. Like someone else had said, it would be fun to do a threesome with them, but I think you would need to wave a lot of cash to make that happen.

Hari Balzak
08-11-19, 17:33
I'm a monger from South Florida (Lake Worth) passing through Tampa. I'm looking for a cheap motel and a spinner. Can you point me in the right direction?

I've been driving up & down Nebraska & saw nothing, except for the brunette sitting with her handler at the Publix bus stop. I'm going to give Ciera a call if I don't see anything.

RookieMonger
08-11-19, 22:05
Decided to cruise a bit today to see if Sunday afternoons are any better, at least the sun wasn't out so it wasn't as fricking hot as usual.

Sadly no, saw one worker, a dark brunette north of Fowler, didn't interest me, saw her get into a truck.

I pulled up next to Star and Sabrina, said hello to both of them using their real names. They both just turned away without even saying hi back. Those two are very strange. Like someone else had said, it would be fun to do a threesome with them, but I think you would need to wave a lot of cash to make that happen.Yeah, I've gotten the cold shoulder from Star one minute, come back around and she hops in like nothing happened. Weird AF. This was a while ago.

XXXlMagnum
08-12-19, 12:13
She's got a beautiful set of tits, nice full c cup but yeah. I passed on her 40/50 or oral.Sounds like Ohio Red formerly from Pompano. Excellent provider but likes to up sell. Can't blame a girl for trying. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a4a756d1d499.

Buster Hymen
08-12-19, 14:19
I was heading down Neb this afternoon, not cruising, heading to biz appointment. Spied a blonde around 127th st, looked good from behind at a distance and decided to investigate. Up close she was a lot older than she first appeared so I wasn't interested even if I had the time.

She got into a black SUV on 126th, but either she wanted too much or he decided she was too old for him too as he did a catch and immediate release.

Nothing else interesting the entire length of Neb.

Buster Hymen
08-12-19, 14:27
I'm a monger from South Florida (Lake Worth) passing through Tampa. I'm looking for a cheap motel and a spinner. Can you point me in the right direction?

I've been driving up & down Nebraska & saw nothing, except for the brunette sitting with her handler at the Publix bus stop. I'm going to give Ciera a call if I don't see anything.I share your pain brother. We have neither cheap notels nor spinners right now. You guys down south have a better supply than us right now.

EastsideE12
08-12-19, 16:04
Sounds like Ohio Red formerly from Pompano. Excellent provider but likes to up sell. Can't blame a girl for trying. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a4a756d1d499.Nah this girl is latino.

RookieMonger
08-12-19, 21:47
Sounds like Ohio Red formerly from Pompano. Excellent provider but likes to up sell. Can't blame a girl for trying. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a4a756d1d499.Nope, the SW we're referring to is a BSW. Ohio Red is hot af though, where did she go off to?

TickleBoy1
08-13-19, 14:53
I was heading down Neb this afternoon, not cruising, heading to biz appointment. Spied a blonde around 127th st, looked good from behind at a distance and decided to investigate. Up close she was a lot older than she first appeared so I wasn't interested even if I had the time.

She got into a black SUV on 126th, but either she wanted too much or he decided she was too old for him too as he did a catch and immediate release.

Nothing else interesting the entire length of Neb.Kind of looks like Sapphire.

Buster Hymen
08-14-19, 19:04
Was planning to get with a regular this afternoon, but turns out Auntie Flo was visiting. So I took a drive up Neb which was a total waste of time and gas. Decided to drive thru a couple notels to see if any workers were camped out avoiding the sprinkles of rain.

Drove into the LL, and there was a white girl sitting on a chair in front of the corner room. I stopped to investigate. She seemed fairly good-looking as I walked up, but when she stood up from the chair, I saw she had the biggest fat ass I have seen on a girl in awhile. Now, I am normally a spinner kind of guy, but my little head was telling me " fat-ass pussy is better than no pussy!" I should have bolted, but went into her room, which was filthy and messy, even for LL standards.

She asked for a quick LE check, and she asked me to repeat the check, since I thought I was touching pussy, but is was just flab instead. (flashback to the 70's game show, " She was SO fat,.

(c'Mon. Guys, "HOW FAT WAS SHE?

We negotiate services, I put donation on the nightstand. She took the donation, then the rules changed, and the upsell. I looked at her like, b!tch, you should be paying ME to fuck your big fat ass.

I just put my clothes on and left. Never negotiate with terrorists!

Mkbliss
08-20-19, 11:45
Sounds like Ohio Red formerly from Pompano. Excellent provider but likes to up sell. Can't blame a girl for trying. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a4a756d1d499.Wow. Checked out that video. Thanks for posting. Nice work, also Ohio Red is hot af! Does anyone have a way of getting in touch (PM is fine). I would like to pay for her college books.

RookieMonger
08-20-19, 13:51
For all you Celeste fans, she's out at the bus stop on Neb / Fowler.

Buster Hymen
08-20-19, 14:49
For all you Celeste fans, she's out at the bus stop on Neb / Fowler.She should win the award for hardest working SW. She is always out there, rain, sun, wind (no snow here, but if there was, she would be out in it).

BTW, when I report that there is nothing out there, I am not including Celeste. Or the two elderly workers in Nowatney for that matter LOL.

RookieMonger
08-20-19, 16:13
She should win the award for hardest working SW. She is always out there, rain, sun, wind (no snow here, but if there was, she would be out in it).

BTW, when I report that there is nothing out there, I am not including Celeste. Or the two elderly workers in Nowatney for that matter LOL.I totally agree!! She's always dressed in black!! I've seen her as far as Hillsborough and 12th.

RookieMonger
08-20-19, 16:15
Is available today. Still a PITA to actually get her in the car, she no longer has the room at Lamp! Decent oral exam in the car.

# available for contributing members.

Buster Hymen
08-20-19, 20:31
I 've seen this older street rat a bunch lately, hanging with the street posse at Fowler / Nebraska. Sort of an older Star vibe, sometimes dresses really slutty, like today. A bit worn and tattered for my taste.

Elron71
08-21-19, 04:17
I have lived in the Tampa Area for over two decades and mongered in my area (NPR) for about 15 years. Sadly things are drying up around here so I decided to finally give the famous Nebraska Ave a try. This is my Tale. I have been brushing up on some of the girls info on the Tampa forum and got some good knowledge from the How to street monger in Tampa thread. I set my sites on trying to find Sharee since its hard to find a girl who does anal willingly and cheap to boot. I started at Bearss around 10 pm and worked my way south, I paid special attention at 142nd ave for Sharee but no luck. I went all the way to Hillsborough. I will have to say there are a lot of possibilities out there, I saw at least 20 different girls. I looped back and forth from Bearss to Hills a few times just to get the feel of everything. Definitely way more black girls than we have in Pasco LOL, lots of girls in front of the seedy motels ready to jump in your ride if you slow down even a bit. I finally spotted a WSW who looked ok, I scooped her at the gas station on the south side of Hills. I forget her name but will call her the Bad. The Bad directed me to her spot and quoted $40 for BJ and FS. I agreed and we hopped in the back. The BJ was short and lackluster I barely got hard and she wanted to get to FS. As it turned out I did not need to be hard since I almost fell in, real loose, real real loose. She just laid there staring at me, counting the seconds until she could go spend my money. Oh well, so I faked cummed (thank god for condoms LOL) and dropped the Bad back at the gas station. I headed south on Nebraska because I was curious, when I hit MLK I said fuck this and turned around. I used a stores parking lot to turn around in and out of the shadows from nowhere came the Ugly. Now one of the guys had said in the Tampa how to thread that south of Hills was too many Black Transvestite SW. He was spot on because if the Ugly was not a dude in a long white skirt with a white scarf on its head then that was a super super ugly chick. I figured I had gathered enough intel and headed North back to Bearss. I stopped to look for Sharee one last time on my way out. I turned down 142 ave and spot a WSW strolling along. It is not Sharee but she says her name is Stephanie (The Good). She has an accent and says she is from Kentucky. We do the LEO check and I ask about a BJ she quotes $40 but says she will let me first time sample for $30. Now most girls on the street don't have a good enough head game to make me cum. The Good insisted that she was the best around so I reluctantly agreed. We hopped in the back and she proceeded to give me one of the best BJ I have ever had LOL, definitely top 5 level. She slurps on your cock like its a melting ice pop, the cold air rushes along the shaft as she slurps, if the slurping had not been so loud you could have heard all my toes cracking. So most SW can't get me to cum with a BJ, The Good almost made me nut in a minute. I had to fight it to last 3, after I lost the battle she gulped down her reward. So I got her digits and dropped her off. I figure I will come back an look for Sharee some more and if I can't find her just call Stephanie. So ends my first Nebraska journey.

Rub101
08-21-19, 08:47
I have lived in the Tampa Area for over two decades and mongered in my area (NPR) for about 15 years. Sadly things are drying up around here so I decided to finally give the famous Nebraska Ave a try. This is my Tale. I have been brushing up on some of the girls info on the Tampa forum and got some good knowledge from the How to street monger in Tampa thread. I set my sites on trying to find Sharee since its hard to find a girl who does anal willingly and cheap to boot. I started at Bearss around 10 pm and worked my way south, I paid special attention at 142nd ave for Sharee but no luck. I went all the way to Hillsborough. I will have to say there are a lot of possibilities out there, I saw at least 20 different girls. I looped back and forth from Bearss to Hills a few times just to get the feel of everything. Definitely way more black girls than we have in Pasco LOL, lots of girls in front of the seedy motels ready to jump in your ride if you slow down even a bit. I finally spotted a WSW who looked ok, I scooped her at the gas station on the south side of Hills. I forget her name but will call her the Bad. The Bad directed me to her spot and quoted $40 for BJ and FS. I agreed and we hopped in the back. The BJ was short and lackluster I barely got hard and she wanted to get to FS. As it turned out I did not need to be hard since I almost fell in, real loose, real real loose. She just laid there staring at me, counting the seconds until she could go spend my money. Oh well, so I faked cummed (thank god for condoms LOL) and dropped the Bad back at the gas station. I headed south on Nebraska because I was curious, when I hit MLK I said fuck this and turned around. I used a stores parking lot to turn around in and out of the shadows from nowhere came the Ugly. Now one of the guys had said in the Tampa how to thread that south of Hills was too many Black Transvestite SW. He was spot on because if the Ugly was not a dude in a long white skirt with a white scarf on its head then that was a super super ugly chick. I figured I had gathered enough intel and headed North back to Bearss. I stopped to look for Sharee one last time on my way out. I turned down 142 ave and spot a WSW strolling along. It is not Sharee but she says her name is Stephanie (The Good). She has an accent and says she is from Kentucky. We do the LEO check and I ask about a BJ she quotes $40 but says she will let me first time sample for $30. Now most girls on the street don't have a good enough head game to make me cum. The Good insisted that she was the best around so I reluctantly agreed. We hopped in the back and she proceeded to give me one of the best BJ I have ever had LOL, definitely top 5 level. She slurps on your cock like its a melting ice pop, the cold air rushes along the shaft as she slurps, if the slurping had not been so loud you could have heard all my toes cracking. So most SW can't get me to cum with a BJ, The Good almost made me nut in a minute. I had to fight it to last 3, after I lost the battle she gulped down her reward. So I got her digits and dropped her off. I figure I will come back an look for Sharee some more and if I can't find her just call Stephanie. So ends my first Nebraska journey.What a good read. Yes most girls aren't as good as they think with blow jobs but, you ran into one that had real skills. I've been in that position before thinking here we go again, and then get surprised when you see, this one knows what she's doing! I've even looked down to see what the girl was doing and still couldn't figure it out, LOL.

Carlanga
08-23-19, 18:39
I have lived in the Tampa Area for over two decades and mongered in my area (NPR) for about 15 years. Sadly things are drying up around here so I decided to finally give the famous Nebraska Ave a try. This is my Tale. I have been brushing up on some of the girls info on the Tampa forum and got some good knowledge from the How to street monger in Tampa thread. I set my sites on trying to find Sharee since its hard to find a girl who does anal willingly and cheap to boot. I started at Bearss around 10 pm and worked my way south, I paid special attention at 142nd ave for Sharee but no luck. I went all the way to Hillsborough. I will have to say there are a lot of possibilities out there, I saw at least 20 different girls. I looped back and forth from Bearss to Hills a few times just to get the feel of everything. Definitely way more black girls than we have in Pasco LOL, lots of girls in front of the seedy motels ready to jump in your ride if you slow down even a bit. I finally spotted a WSW who looked ok, I scooped her at the gas station on the south side of Hills. I forget her name but will call her the Bad. The Bad directed me to her spot and quoted $40 for BJ and FS. I agreed and we hopped in the back. The BJ was short and lackluster I barely got hard and she wanted to get to FS. As it turned out I did not need to be hard since I almost fell in, real loose, real real loose. She just laid there staring at me, counting the seconds until she could go spend my money. Oh well, so I faked cummed (thank god for condoms LOL) and dropped the Bad back at the gas station. I headed south on Nebraska because I was curious, when I hit MLK I said fuck this and turned around. I used a stores parking lot to turn around in and out of the shadows from nowhere came the Ugly. Now one of the guys had said in the Tampa how to thread that south of Hills was too many Black Transvestite SW. He was spot on because if the Ugly was not a dude in a long white skirt with a white scarf on its head then that was a super super ugly chick. I figured I had gathered enough intel and headed North back to Bearss. I stopped to look for Sharee one last time on my way out. I turned down 142 ave and spot a WSW strolling along. It is not Sharee but she says her name is Stephanie (The Good). She has an accent and says she is from Kentucky. We do the LEO check and I ask about a BJ she quotes $40 but says she will let me first time sample for $30. Now most girls on the street don't have a good enough head game to make me cum. The Good insisted that she was the best around so I reluctantly agreed. We hopped in the back and she proceeded to give me one of the best BJ I have ever had LOL, definitely top 5 level. She slurps on your cock like its a melting ice pop, the cold air rushes along the shaft as she slurps, if the slurping had not been so loud you could have heard all my toes cracking. So most SW can't get me to cum with a BJ, The Good almost made me nut in a minute. I had to fight it to last 3, after I lost the battle she gulped down her reward. So I got her digits and dropped her off. I figure I will come back an look for Sharee some more and if I can't find her just call Stephanie. So ends my first Nebraska journey.20 different girls? Wow! Haven't been that lucky in years at Nebraska Ave.

JasonFairfax
08-24-19, 17:56
I have lived in the Tampa Area for over two decades and mongered in my area (NPR) for about 15 years. Sadly things are drying up around here so I decided to finally give the famous Nebraska Ave a try. This is my Tale. I have been brushing up on some of the girls info on the Tampa forum and got some good knowledge from the How to street monger in Tampa thread. I set my sites on trying to find Sharee since its hard to find a girl who does anal willingly and cheap to boot. I started at Bearss around 10 pm and worked my way south, I paid special attention at 142nd ave for Sharee but no luck. I went all the way to Hillsborough. I will have to say there are a lot of possibilities out there, I saw at least 20 different girls. I looped back and forth from Bearss to Hills a few times just to get the feel of everything. Definitely way more black girls than we have in Pasco LOL, lots of girls in front of the seedy motels ready to jump in your ride if you slow down even a bit. I finally spotted a WSW who looked ok, I scooped her at the gas station on the south side of Hills. I forget her name but will call her the Bad. The Bad directed me to her spot and quoted $40 for BJ and FS. I agreed and we hopped in the back. The BJ was short and lackluster I barely got hard and she wanted to get to FS. As it turned out I did not need to be hard since I almost fell in, real loose, real real loose. She just laid there staring at me, counting the seconds until she could go spend my money. Oh well, so I faked cummed (thank god for condoms LOL) and dropped the Bad back at the gas station. I headed south on Nebraska because I was curious, when I hit MLK I said fuck this and turned around. I used a stores parking lot to turn around in and out of the shadows from nowhere came the Ugly. Now one of the guys had said in the Tampa how to thread that south of Hills was too many Black Transvestite SW. He was spot on because if the Ugly was not a dude in a long white skirt with a white scarf on its head then that was a super super ugly chick. I figured I had gathered enough intel and headed North back to Bearss. I stopped to look for Sharee one last time on my way out. I turned down 142 ave and spot a WSW strolling along. It is not Sharee but she says her name is Stephanie (The Good). She has an accent and says she is from Kentucky. We do the LEO check and I ask about a BJ she quotes $40 but says she will let me first time sample for $30. Now most girls on the street don't have a good enough head game to make me cum. The Good insisted that she was the best around so I reluctantly agreed. We hopped in the back and she proceeded to give me one of the best BJ I have ever had LOL, definitely top 5 level. She slurps on your cock like its a melting ice pop, the cold air rushes along the shaft as she slurps, if the slurping had not been so loud you could have heard all my toes cracking. So most SW can't get me to cum with a BJ, The Good almost made me nut in a minute. I had to fight it to last 3, after I lost the battle she gulped down her reward. So I got her digits and dropped her off. I figure I will come back an look for Sharee some more and if I can't find her just call Stephanie. So ends my first Nebraska journey.Is this her? She's supposedly really sloppy and good in her reviews but who can ever trust those. AND from Kentucky.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36526043/Kentucky

PeruvianLlama
08-24-19, 19:17
20 different girls? Wow! Haven't been that lucky in years at Nebraska Ave.I don't think I've seen twenty different SW cumulative in twelve months.

Tattoo47
08-24-19, 19:48
I had to drop off someone off at the airport and had some major stress to release early this morning (6 am). I decided to drive through Nebraska ave. There was one white fugly north of fowler, pass. I saw a cute WSW in a red named Susan at the gas station on Sligh Ave (Citgo? I did pulled in for a closer look and ask if she needed and she said yes (She was busy with bingo, WTF. No drug use, LOL) We go to a no name motel and she send a developmental disabled person outside. As I see her in the light, she looked like a prune. Her entire body is all wrinkled. I am thinking pussy only. BBBJ, then cg (this wasn't going anywhere), K9, I did grab that ass and pounded with such fury.

Smitty Qbert
08-25-19, 00:56
This Heaven? From Baltimore?As I was on PH today, lo and behold I see this video. Uploaded this yr.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bf3e40072e14

ButholeHunter
08-25-19, 06:27
I can see she's had a busy day. Pick Share up about midnight. Went to that little RV she stays at. Anal is the only thing Sharee has going for her nowadays and apparently everybody must agree said her little asshole was very sore. She still had no problem giving me some ass. And I pounded it hard. Gave her 40 and a bottle of Tylenol from the car. Glad to see she's not in Land O Lakes anymore. Looks like she's out here trying to make up for lost time and working that ass extra hard.Sharee is the only worker out there that I think actually loves giving up the ass I think that's why she does it so cheap. And I for one always like that place in Land O Lakes nice and private and no roaches like the RV. And a nice shower when you're done. If your timing is right and with a little extra tip the place in Land O'Lakes is still available. Wink Wink.

ThrillRide
08-25-19, 10:07
Pick up Sharee about lunch time. By Salvation Army. Told her I wanted anal but only had 35. She says that works for her LOL. Found a quiet spot and she told me I needed to be easy I guess she's been getting rear-ended a lot lately. So I took it easy on her. And she seemed to be happy with a 35 she is definitely a bargain.Where can I find this person?

Tommy35
08-25-19, 16:02
I seen her just north of Fletcher. We went to a trailer she told me the ligth where ok that was ok had a nice time. Ask for the number told me the phone was of and to just come by anytime unless I see a red truck. Went back to see her as she said to do when I knock she look the some guy looks out and ask what I wanted. I did want any problem so I left. I ask her the first time if anyone else live there she said no but the light where out. I drive by where I scoop her up and haven't seen her out.

Rub101
08-25-19, 20:43
I seen her just north of Fletcher. We went to a trailer she told me the ligth where ok that was ok had a nice time. Ask for the number told me the phone was of and to just come by anytime unless I see a red truck. Went back to see her as she said to do when I knock she look the some guy looks out and ask what I wanted. I did want any problem so I left. I ask her the first time if anyone else live there she said no but the light where out. I drive by where I scoop her up and haven't seen her out.Can never trust a SW.

Rub101
08-25-19, 20:45
Sharee is the only worker out there that I think actually loves giving up the ass I think that's why she does it so cheap. And I for one always like that place in Land O Lakes nice and private and no roaches like the RV. And a nice shower when you're done. If your timing is right and with a little extra tip the place in Land O'Lakes is still available. Wink Wink.With the pussy and oral?

NeedAFix50
08-25-19, 21:50
As I was on PH today, lo and behold I see this video. Uploaded this yr.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bf3e40072e14Can someone please tell me why I am unable to view these videos, (this is the second one). The link does re-direct me to PH, and the view box shows up, but I cannot see the video playing. I can here the sound but, no video. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Mr Penguin621
08-26-19, 01:27
Can someone please tell me why I am unable to view these videos, (this is the second one). The link does re-direct me to PH, and the view box shows up, but I cannot see the video playing. I can here the sound but, no video. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.Try using a different browser if possible, refresh the page, and try enlarging the video screen.

Smitty Qbert
08-27-19, 01:00
Can someone please tell me why I am unable to view these videos, (this is the second one). The link does re-direct me to PH, and the view box shows up, but I cannot see the video playing. I can here the sound but, no video. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.You can search in the PH search for "Good way to start the day".

Its a 5 min video. Should be first on the results. Just tried it and worked for me.

But yeah, try a different browser. I'm on opera with the VPN turn on.

PokHerGood
08-27-19, 02:17
Sharee is the only worker out there that I think actually loves giving up the ass I think that's why she does it so cheap. And I for one always like that place in Land O Lakes nice and private and no roaches like the RV. And a nice shower when you're done. If your timing is right and with a little extra tip the place in Land O'Lakes is still available. Wink Wink.I would have to agree with ButtholeHunter (love the handle) Sharee really gets into it she loves anal and she's cheap $10 sometimes. Every time I pick her up she just smiles and says I know what you want.

Searsey256
08-27-19, 10:54
Holy shitz! One of you mongers hit the jackpot around 11:30 this morning. I saw the hottest SW, I mean like a 20 on a scale.

Of 1-10. This was right in front of the old greyhound track. The monger in the truck that scooped her, please for the love of God, post details!!

I came back through a few times and no sighting. Saw Big Bella waddling down from Neb / Sligh.

Not much else out.DUDE!! I see this chick all the time! I'm always hesitant to go for the scoop because TPD loves to park in the dark upon the hill in front of the old ractrack and watch. And sometimes its so friggin dark you can hardly see the types of cars parked there.

JustAJon45
08-29-19, 12:19
SW. Got to love the when you need them. Other than that they are most times dull. I have to take a break from the couple I have been seeing for to long. Their illusion and shine have worn off. Ashley I've seen her a few times this year is still pretty cool. I recently moved to tampa around the Ashley Dr area so I don't have a clue as to who works the area but I'm going back to Escorts. I was trying to set up with Jenn and or Katia but seem to take to long to respond. You as mongers be safe.

Oh, everyone's fave Brenda is back out in the hood. For those of you who use to hang with her.

JakeSteed1838
08-30-19, 08:41
Can anyone identify this girl, she was on west side of Nebraska near the Publix by Hanna. Works out of a motel on the west side of Nebraska, short walk North of the Publix. Really short platinum blond hair, maybe 40 yo hard to tell, great body but her tits are VERY long and skinny, unusual shape. 40 donation, BBBJ, cfs, BBBJCIM, she does bare but I didn't go there. Laid down on her stem so she does hard. Great attitude, smoked while I was there but didn't affect her performance.

Buster Hymen
08-30-19, 14:04
Last time I was with Star, it was a really good date. After the date, I asked her if she would see me again, if so, how should I approach her since she is usually hanging with the street posse. She said yes, of course, and just to ask her and it didn't matter if those dudes were close.

Since that time, I have approached her maybe 3-4 times, and each time she simply didn't respond, and one time just shook her head no.

Today I was driving up Neb, absolutely nothing to see the entire length, but spied Star at her usual location at the gas station. As it turns out, she was on the edge of the fence alone, so I was able to roll up right next to her without anyone from the posse around. Said hi, and then she screamed at me "Will you GET THE FUCK out of MY FACE!

I said, sure, no problem. Pretty sure she has some mental issues going on. Anyway, I am not ever going to try to scoop her again.

Rub101
08-30-19, 14:51
Last time I was with Star, it was a really good date. After the date, I asked her if she would see me again, if so, how should I approach her since she is usually hanging with the street posse. She said yes, of course, and just to ask her and it didn't matter if those dudes were close.

Since that time, I have approached her maybe 3-4 times, and each time she simply didn't respond, and one time just shook her head no.

Today I was driving up Neb, absolutely nothing to see the entire length, but spied Star at her usual location at the gas station. As it turns out, she was on the edge of the fence alone, so I was able to roll up right next to her without anyone from the posse around. Said hi, and then she screamed at me "Will you GET THE FUCK out of MY FACE!

I said, sure, no problem. Pretty sure she has some mental issues going on. Anyway, I am not ever going to try to scoop her again.Who knows what they go thru out there.

Tmpdvl
08-31-19, 06:27
Man what happened to the good old days? Drove around 4 amish until I almost drove home 5 am. About 515 saw nicole. Had a dream for what is half and half for 40 Alex? No daily double but did find something at least. I think I am going to take a month off and do a longer trip to obt in Orlando.

PeruvianLlama
08-31-19, 08:12
Like a remake of an old movie or commentary on how it seems that history repeats itself. Nowadays the names are new for many of the girls and some of the favorites are still around. The main difference is the scourge of fentanyl which seems far worse than crack and meth epidemics.

My last favorite, Loki, has been MIA for couple of months so it appears I will have to go back on the dating scene or so to speak. Anyway, I'll appreciate the fact that all the girls are freely dating everyone since it's what they and we do. If anyone sees Loki, wish her the best from the rest of us.

LA1215
09-01-19, 13:06
There ought to be a shuttle from Florida's east coast to THIS end of I-4
so that the hurricane refugee streetwalkers could avoid the perils of the storm and work here in Tampa.

LA1215

Tattoo47
09-01-19, 17:52
Like a remake of an old movie or commentary on how it seems that history repeats itself. Nowadays the names are new for many of the girls and some of the favorites are still around. The main difference is the scourge of fentanyl which seems far worse than crack and meth epidemics.

My last favorite, Loki, has been MIA for couple of months so it appears I will have to go back on the dating scene or so to speak. Anyway, I'll appreciate the fact that all the girls are freely dating everyone since it's what they and we do. If anyone sees Loki, wish her the best from the rest of us.The last time that I did physically see her was at Lamp lighter on spice as she was staying, sort of, with another SW. This was back in June.

I was by Nebraska and figure do the stroll to kill them and either doing their clients and / or drugs or drugged out as saw nada.

SadLife
09-03-19, 04:57
I would have to agree with ButtholeHunter (love the handle) Sharee really gets into it she loves anal and she's cheap $10 sometimes. Every time I pick her up she just smiles and says I know what you want.Have not seen Sharee in a while but do agree she definitely loves anal. Sharee was always very persistent call me up tell me how much she misses me and loves me and wants to feel me in her ass. I haven't heard from her in a little while not since she lost that place in Land O Lakes. Maybe it was me I think I've turned it down a couple times since she lost that place. It was so quiet and comfortable you can really sit back and relax and have a good time I miss it. Who wants to sweat their ass off in your truck.

NJTwoTone
09-03-19, 18:36

I said, sure, no problem. Pretty sure she has some mental issues going on. Anyway, I am not ever going to try to scoop her again.I posted a while back about Star. Only had one date with her, if you could call it that. She was so tweaked that she kept passing out, couldn't even finish with her hand. Took her back to her place on 140th after and she kept trying to get my number, couldn't get her out of the car. Ended up almost dragging her out, she had no idea where she was.

Buster Hymen
09-03-19, 19:14
I posted a while back about Star. Only had one date with her, if you could call it that. She was so tweaked that she kept passing out, couldn't even finish with her hand. Took her back to her place on 140th after and she kept trying to get my number, couldn't get her out of the car. Ended up almost dragging her out, she had no idea where she was.I think you are talking about the older Star that is from Nowatney area. The one I am talking about is mid-20's, skinny and homeless.

JasonFairfax
09-03-19, 20:58
Can anyone hook a brother up with Sharee? Someone here got me in contact with her contact once and we all made it work once and it was pretty good for how quick it was. Would love to try a round 2.

PeruvianLlama
09-04-19, 02:22
The last time that I did physically see her was at Lamp lighter on spice as she was staying, sort of, with another SW. This was back in June.

I was by Nebraska and figure do the stroll to kill them and either doing their clients and / or drugs or drugged out as saw nada.That sounds like someone different than Loki then. She was a guest at Central Florida resort in Bartow from beginning of May to middle of July until her earned credit ran out and she was thrown out to rough Polk County streets. Hasn't been any reported sightings of her since then. Anyway, that's part of the lifestyle too. Some just have enough or move away to hopefully escape the demons chasing them around here.

JakeSteed1838
09-05-19, 12:21
Had an hour or so around 3 pm, wanted to try my old fave spots, started in Drew Park, did the circle a few times and nothing going on at all. Went East on Hillsborough to Nebraska, came back, went back East, nothing going on at all. Up Nebraska and was dead as dead with the exception of my girl Vegas at the bus stop by the Marathon. She was kicking imaginary things, on the toochie and out of her damn mind. She's sweet as anything when sober, cute early 30's black girl, decent body, $20 FS if ya don't budge, asks for $40. When she on the toochie she is out of her mind, saw her pull a knife on a guy at a bus stop calling him a pervert, saw her rolling in the grass too.

Went North to Fowler, nothing going on, came back and Vegas was against the Marathon wall with 2 popos writing something up, probably getting Baker Acted.

Was done, so went down to Hillsborough going west and saw a SW for the first time in a long time in that area, she was heading west, and was just west of MacDill. Late 20's (guessing hard to tell), nice she was more of a thin to average build, short light hair, did see a lip ring, wearing athletic pants pulled way down low and a crop top that barely covered her tits. Tanned, street look, slutty. Perfect so I try to circle around but it's past 4 pm so the traffic is a beat. By the time I head back around it's been at least minutes and poof she is gone. Will be on the lookout for her, she was good quality.

Seems really dead out there lately.

LowRide77
09-08-19, 20:13
Was rolling the dice in the infamous Nowatney area and ran into Frankie on 142 and 15. She is young and decent looking for a SW, but that's about it. Picked her up went to location, and I knew I had already made a mistake because she fell asleep before we got there. We agreed to headache relief, but she fell asleep with junior in her mouth. I told her that I just wasn't going to be able to finish so I dropped back off with $20 to avoid any issues. YMMV, but I probably won't repeat.

Tallbert
09-08-19, 23:46
There ought to be a shuttle from Florida's east coast to THIS end of I-4
so that the hurricane refugee streetwalkers could avoid the perils of the storm and work here in Tampa.

LA1215That's what I call a GREAT Disaster Plan.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Buster Hymen
09-08-19, 23:46
Went to Nowatney to see if Kaci was around this afternoon, nada. So went for a ride down Nebraska, figured it was too fricking hot for any workers, and I was right. I did see Star at the gas station, she was " pedalling her pussy".

Badal
09-09-19, 16:00
Seen Ashley this morning Great time as usual Great BJ Great full service Great personality Great body as you all know love being with here at the lighter.

Tattoo47
09-09-19, 17:50
I wanted to try a different hour and only saw a dyed redhead Latina, spinner. L.

Skiper
09-09-19, 23:40
Seen Ashley this morning Great time as usual Great BJ Great full service Great personality Great body as you all know love being with here at the lighter.Was this one with her? Raychel.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=522559&d=1550326440

Badal
09-10-19, 02:57
Was this one with her? Raychel.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=522559&d=1550326440When I saw her she was bye herself A lot of others in other rooms.

RookieMonger
09-10-19, 09:04
Went to Nowatney to see if Kaci was around this afternoon, nada. So went for a ride down Nebraska, figured it was too fricking hot for any workers, and I was right. I did see Star at the gas station, she was " pedalling her pussy".Lmao, did you try to scoop her?

Buster Hymen
09-10-19, 14:42
Lmao, did you try to scoop her?Nope, last time I tried to scoop her she told me to fuck off. So I will not ever again try to scoop unless she gives some indication she wants to be scooped. Which probably will never happen.

JakeSteed1838
09-10-19, 17:04
Anyone tried the younger black spinner that bops around with the huge headphones? Heard some good stories from the locals, finally saw her on the stroll just North of Hillsborough, circled back and gone. I usually lose them because I make a few passes unfortunately. Was a lot of action yesterday afternoon just North of Fowler BTW. Twice witnessed popo pulling up and having conversations with two different groups of two girls and leaving.

TeamCommando
09-11-19, 22:31
Was driving North on Nebraska and scooped Becky South of Bearss on a lark. Energetic head game. Didn't miss a drop! No muss, no fuss. She got out and walked the rest of the way home.

Buster Hymen
09-11-19, 23:53
Passing down 140th today, saw a youngish cute brunette, dressed like a ho, giving the look. Had no time to investigate if she was a worker or just a new street rat. Besides, I was already spent from fucking a regular today, at my age there is no ammunition left after the first shot, LOL.

Tried for a photo but it didn't turn out.

MadMax67
09-14-19, 10:12
Sounds like Ohio Red formerly from Pompano. Excellent provider but likes to up sell. Can't blame a girl for trying. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a4a756d1d499.Anyone have her digits? I'm done playing with my usual girls.

Buster Hymen
09-14-19, 15:32
Had some errands this afternoon, took a jaunt down Nebraska, spied a worker at the Publix, decided to investigate.

Pulled up to her, she hops in, does LE check. Says she has a room at the Alamo. It wasn't until she told me her name was Melissa that I remembered she was the fat-ass I reported on a couple weeks back at the LL. Stopped the car and told her to get out. She whines and says can you at least give me something for wasting her time?

Told her no, she wasted my time at the LL a couple weeks back. She should be on everyone's DNP list.

Tmpdvl
09-14-19, 23:00
Did. A few laps Friday night late night and found very little. Saw a few pop up. That were picked up before I could make it back around.

TakkenX
09-15-19, 10:32
Does she have digits?

Had some errands this afternoon, took a jaunt down Nebraska, spied a worker at the Publix, decided to investigate.

Pulled up to her, she hops in, does LE check. Says she has a room at the Alamo. It wasn't until she told me her name was Melissa that I remembered she was the fat-ass I reported on a couple weeks back at the LL. Stopped the car and told her to get out. She whines and says can you at least give me something for wasting her time?

Told her no, she wasted my time at the LL a couple weeks back. She should be on everyone's DNP list.

Buster Hymen
09-15-19, 19:00
Does she have digits?Well, she was staring at her phone most of the time I saw her on the street, so I would say yes.

But I didn't bother asking as she was a horrible date previously.

Buster Hymen
09-15-19, 19:03
Saw her just north of Fowler today, made the scoop and went to "her favorite place". It was actually a pretty good date, hadn't been with her before, although I did pick her up in Nowatney and got digits a few weeks back. Nice and snug puss, will probably repeat. Have digits for well-known contributors on this board.

Tattoo47
09-15-19, 21:11
Bored and drove thru the stroll and haven't been with Celeste since Early summer. We hit our regular spot. She was at the bus stop across the Mobile. She told me that the mayor is behind the "cleanliness" of Nebraska (her opinion). Now, most regular SW either are in jail, stop SW and went to drug selling as Tampa PD is just too 'eyes on' the stroll for a while now. She has a new cell if fellow mongers want it.

Chase Star
09-16-19, 15:59
Does she have digits?Wow, I can't imagine why anyone would want digits after a review like that but I guess to each their own.

Skiper
09-17-19, 00:29
Wow, I can't imagine why anyone would want digits after a review like that but I guess to each their own.The photo alone was enough for me to decline.

CaptYumYum
09-17-19, 15:59
And Cierra is still making it happen.

Our dream began at the Eastern Gate when she opened the door dressed in hot red lingerie. I didn't have an appointment. I just pulled into the parking lot thinking something might happen as it usually does there. And, she was there.

She opened the door at her triad palace and invited me in with that "come hither" look of anticipation. After a few minutes of standard "how have you been" chitchat, I dropped to my boxers and moved onto the bed with her. After an initial DATY with those panties pushed aside, she says "let me get these off so they don't get all wet. " Things got real serious. Lickety clit seemed to go on and on until she pushed me on my back and dove on Mr. Happy. Gagging here and there, she took it like a champ then demanded my full service attention.

On her side, Mr. Happy slid in easy and deep, again and again. With a happy ending just over the horizon, she switched it up and went Mish on me. With her heels above her head, we pushed back and forth awhile, deeper and deeper, until I had no more to give. We backed off for a moment and handy got involved in the cuddling position. When it was time, she laid back and took it all in.

Upped the rate because I'm big, old and slow and she's mostly patient with me. Yea, I'm going to repeat. Again and again.

TickleBoy1
09-19-19, 02:28
Was out looking for Sharee and couldn't find her but picked up Rhonda Between a 131st street and Fowler Avenue Across from the shell Station. Very happy Very bubbly very accommodating head skills good and she was right. Will definitely repeat.

TManXX71
09-19-19, 10:01
The Ho tag team was arrested yesterday for a little shopping without paying spree. They both got released and should be back at their profession as of this post. You would think that they would have enough cash to pay for things instead of having sticky finger syndrome. Maybe if we could find out what they were stealing we could bring it to them and barter for their goods and services.

Carlanga
09-19-19, 17:04
Nowatney at 1 pm.

Carlanga
09-19-19, 17:14
Was walking at Nowatney. Nice ass and not bad face.

Got mad cause I didn't stop when I passed her twice.

JakeSteed1838
09-19-19, 17:34

Got mad cause I didn't stop when I passed her twice.Man I was around there from 12 to 2 and didn't see her. Looks promising! Saw a very tanned SW with her as hanging out of athletic shorts, but face was manly and I was unsure. Walking up and down just south of Busch. Frustrating two hours, from S of Hillsborough to Nowatney. LE was at the Fowler corner store a lot but otherwise seemed really quiet out there.

Tattoo47
09-19-19, 17:41
The Ho tag team was arrested yesterday for a little shopping without paying spree. They both got released and should be back at their profession as of this post. You would think that they would have enough cash to pay for things instead of having sticky finger syndrome. Maybe if we could find out what they were stealing we could bring it to them and barter for their goods and services.These providers get plenty of dick from us. The problem is the drugs, simple. Also, food and room rental can cost. They should just move to Reno and make $$.

MadMax67
09-19-19, 20:07
The Ho tag team was arrested yesterday for a little shopping without paying spree. They both got released and should be back at their profession as of this post. You would think that they would have enough cash to pay for things instead of having sticky finger syndrome. Maybe if we could find out what they were stealing we could bring it to them and barter for their goods and services.I have been with girls that would have plenty of money 200 or 300 sometimes and they still shoplift. They don't think rationally. I tell people all the time you have to weigh risk and reward.

RookieMonger
09-19-19, 23:24
Nowatney at 1 pm.One of these days I am going to take her for a spin, She has a bangin body, probably in her 40's.

Buster Hymen
09-21-19, 16:55
One of these days I am going to take her for a spin, She has a bangin body, probably in her 40's.I see her out all the time. Too old for my taste.

Member #1658
09-22-19, 23:55

Got mad cause I didn't stop when I passed her twice.Got mad when you passed twice would make her a no-go for me. That's actually one of my tests of personality. I will circle an area a few times and pass on girls and pay attention to how they react when I pass them a second or even third time. If they get pissed, then they are probably too much of a pain in the ass to be a good time. The ones that don't react or just keep smiling and trying to get me using a positive attitude -- bingo. Those are the ones to scoop.

The girls I pick up who I have picked up before know that I am looking for different things on different days. Just because I pass on you today doesn't mean I won't choose you tomorrow... But the ones that flip out because I pass on them never make a dollar from me.

LuvDemSWs
09-23-19, 20:26
Ran into Heaven today while I was cutting through broadway.

Found her next to the football field.

Waved I smiled she jumped in.
Beautiful blue eyes and black hair.
From Russia with love
Never partaken but I'm glad I did.

Head game was pretty good for a. 25 sense.
No phone.
Told her I heard about her mostly good things and she did not disappoint.

Says we won't be in Nebraska since uncle is looking for her warranted skills. Take a stroll by broadway and good luck mongering fellas😊.

Papi Ivan
09-23-19, 20:39

From Russia with love

No phone.

Says we won't be in Nebraska since uncle is looking for her warranted skills. Take a stroll by broadway and good luck mongering fellas😊.Do you have a photo?

Smitty Qbert
09-23-19, 23:51
Someone in the Escort forum posted a link, and lo and behold another ad on the bottom appeared.

https://callescort.org/813-483-9209

I guess like gas prices in the middle east after a Prince farts, this girl's prices is just as high.

Skiper
09-23-19, 23:58
Got mad when you passed twice would make her a no-go for me. That's actually one of my tests of personality. I will circle an area a few times and pass on girls and pay attention to how they react when I pass them a second or even third time. If they get pissed, then they are probably too much of a pain in the ass to be a good time. The ones that don't react or just keep smiling and trying to get me using a positive attitude -- bingo. Those are the ones to scoop.

The girls I pick up who I have picked up before know that I am looking for different things on different days. Just because I pass on you today doesn't mean I won't choose you tomorrow... But the ones that flip out because I pass on them never make a dollar from me.Plus one there! Very true. But I had a really great time with Brandi back in the day, and she kicked my car for not picking her up once, so there are exceptions to the rule.

Skiper
09-24-19, 00:03
Do you have a photo?I think he's talking about this one from Iowa.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=534419&d=1559878197

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=527352&d=1554340616

LuvDemSWs
09-24-19, 02:13
I think he's talking about this one from Iowa.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=534419&d=1559878197

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=527352&d=1554340616Yes that's the one. She has a hat on today as well with ripped blue jeans and a tube top like in the pic.

ButholeHunter
09-24-19, 05:01
Got a phone call from Sharee early this am. Haven't heard from her in a while she said she lost her phone. Her usual phone call I miss you so much I love you come see me I will do anything for you (anal) LOL. I was sleeping when she called started not to go but she kept begging saying how much she loved me and would do anything I want. So off to the Super 8 I go. Never met a girl who could take such a pounding in the ass and seem to love it so much and for only 30. Ask me if I wanted to bring friends next time might be something to think about. A lot of shady characters hanging around so be careful. I've heard stories about her and some of her hanger ons.

PokHerGood
09-24-19, 10:29
With the pussy and oral?Her pussy you could drop a watermelon in it and lose it! Oral, she's got 6 teeth in her head and 3 of them are very sharp! And there's that thing she loves anal and that's what she wants to do.

BillySea
09-24-19, 16:30

From Russia with love

No phone.

Says we won't be in Nebraska since uncle is looking for her warranted skills. Take a stroll by broadway and good luck mongering fellas😊.I'm pretty familiar with Broadway but I can't recall the football field.

EastsideE12
09-24-19, 16:45
Met Pink yesterday close 12th & Annie. Walking down the street, arm bandages and all but aggressively giving the look and the walk. Came over to the driver side door and just show prices at me, standard prices of course. Hell, why not? No up charge or anything, found and abandoned house close by, great spot, did the deed, and drop her off around the corner. She saw a regular, some India guy and jumped in his car. Short haired, lighter skinned BSW. You can't miss her, left arm is bandaged up almost like a cast. Headache about 6. 5, body is at 7, looks 6 on the SW scale, only because she has pretty eyes. I have her digits if anyone wants.

Rub101
09-24-19, 20:07
Her pussy you could drop a watermelon in it and lose it! Oral, she's got 6 teeth in her head and 3 of them are very sharp! And there's that thing she loves anal and that's what she wants to do.Pussy has no friction and cuts you doing oral.

Elron71
09-24-19, 23:04
Pussy has no friction and cuts you doing oral.I have been mongering awhile now and the hardest girl to find is one that does anal consistently and with enthusiasm. I have run across a few who will begrudgingly let you put the tip in for a minute at an outrageously high upsell or worse say they love anal but abort the attempt after just a few try's with lame excuses (They keep the money off course). I have been with a minimum of 100 girls (SW) and I can count on one hand the few who gave up the ass decently and only one that was awesome. She charged $60 for anal and you could upgrade on the fly, you would just say I am going to upgrade and pull out the kitty and pop it in old brown eye. She did not need any lube or prep, I think most guys were always upgrading LOL. Her only rule was if you were raw dogging it, don't cum in her pussy. Filling her ass to the brim was fine. I think that was one rule a monger could live with LOL. Of course the trifecta is a girl with a snug kitty, great DT / Oral skills +swallow and lets you pillage the temple of doom whenever you want. Problem is you can never find that girl because she is already married LOL. I have been trying to find Sharee whenever I am in the Tampa area because we have no such animal in my neck of the woods (a true anal queen).

Tattoo47
09-24-19, 23:53
I have been mongering awhile now and the hardest girl to find is one that does anal consistently and with enthusiasm. I have run across a few who will begrudgingly let you put the tip in for a minute at an outrageously high upsell or worse say they love anal but abort the attempt after just a few try's with lame excuses (They keep the money off course). I have been with a minimum of 100 girls (SW) and I can count on one hand the few who gave up the ass decently and only one that was awesome. She charged $60 for anal and you could upgrade on the fly, you would just say I am going to upgrade and pull out the kitty and pop it in old brown eye. She did not need any lube or prep, I think most guys were always upgrading LOL. Her only rule was if you were raw dogging it, don't cum in her pussy. Filling her ass to the brim was fine. I think that was one rule a monger could live with LOL. Of course the trifecta is a girl with a snug kitty, great DT / Oral skills +swallow and lets you pillage the temple of doom whenever you want. Problem is you can never find that girl because she is already married LOL. I have been trying to find Sharee whenever I am in the Tampa area because we have no such animal in my neck of the woods (a true anal queen).I haven't found any and inall my years mongering only found one SW providing anal (Not in this state). I have found that escort are more than willing to do anal. Ruby, Emerald Jade / Bubbles, Sam / Sara, Yazwin, and just off the top of my head.

TickleBoy1
09-25-19, 10:28
Got a phone call from Sharee early this am. Haven't heard from her in a while she said she lost her phone. Her usual phone call I miss you so much I love you come see me I will do anything for you (anal) LOL. I was sleeping when she called started not to go but she kept begging saying how much she loved me and would do anything I want. So off to the Super 8 I go. Never met a girl who could take such a pounding in the ass and seem to love it so much and for only 30. Ask me if I wanted to bring friends next time might be something to think about. A lot of shady characters hanging around so be careful. I've heard stories about her and some of her hanger ons.Can you share her number been trying to find her.

Skiper
09-25-19, 17:32
I have been mongering awhile now and the hardest girl to find is one that does anal consistently and with enthusiasm. I have run across a few who will begrudgingly let you put the tip in for a minute at an outrageously high upsell or worse say they love anal but abort the attempt after just a few try's with lame excuses (They keep the money off course). I have been with a minimum of 100 girls (SW) and I can count on one hand the few who gave up the ass decently and only one that was awesome. She charged $60 for anal and you could upgrade on the fly, you would just say I am going to upgrade and pull out the kitty and pop it in old brown eye. She did not need any lube or prep, I think most guys were always upgrading LOL. Her only rule was if you were raw dogging it, don't cum in her pussy. Filling her ass to the brim was fine. I think that was one rule a monger could live with LOL. Of course the trifecta is a girl with a snug kitty, great DT / Oral skills +swallow and lets you pillage the temple of doom whenever you want. Problem is you can never find that girl because she is already married LOL. I have been trying to find Sharee whenever I am in the Tampa area because we have no such animal in my neck of the woods (a true anal queen).Half Pint, you seek Half Pint.

ButholeHunter
09-25-19, 19:52
Can you share her number been trying to find her.Sharee doesn't have a phone right now.

Buster Hymen
09-25-19, 20:23
Had biz in the Broadway area this afternoon, cruised the area after my meeting, saw nothing whatsoever. Also didn't see any football field, don't know what the report about Heaven was all about.

There was a fairly well-put-together girl at Fowler / Nebraska, wasn't 100% sure she was working so I didn't investigate further. On my way to Broadway area, went that way via Hillsborough, saw nothing but CiCi sitting outside her usual haunt. Pass.

Couple trips up the length of Nebraska yielded a Celeste sighting (it is an unusual day when you DON'T see her, LOL), and saw Rhonda around 127th st. Rhonda is a pretty good fuck for an older girl, she looks 30 ish but is in her early 40's. Pass.

That's it. I expected nothing and got nothing.

Skiper
09-25-19, 23:40
Half Pint, you seek Half Pint.Palm River Rd. At us41. Near 7/11 last I heard.

SilverBackKing
09-26-19, 17:05
Yet another day I go out as I'm tired of sitting home bored. I spy the usual traffic along my trip around town. Well I decide to go with what I know PH a gold standard guarantee to serve yo well a great bbj w / swallow you find her 140 and 12 these days slim country blonde she has loss some weight but good people.

SilverBackKing
09-26-19, 17:10
American Indian mid age lady nice body ok face but service is unbelievable one of the best and will go extra mile anytime to please usually hangs out by the dog track to sligh on the middle western state name street.

ButholeHunter
09-27-19, 06:06
Pussy has no friction and cuts you doing oral.Sharee knows the only thing she has a value now is her asshole. She looks like she's a 100 years old she's got that big sore on half her face and only a couple sharp teeth in her head. Pussy is absolutely wore out (lose a watermelon in it) there is nothing left. She knows her asshole is all she's got left and it's seeing high-volume so you better get it before there's nothing left to. Now that she's supporting that little troll looking handler at the Super 8 she is seeing more customers at a very bargain rate so don't overpay Be careful I think this might be the guy that we read about that threaten to shoot somebody one time. But she does give up that ass so very willingly and she is a bargain at 30 most times.

Papi Ivan
09-27-19, 13:36
Sharee knows the only thing she has a value now is her asshole. She looks like she's a 100 years old she's got that big sore on half her face and only a couple sharp teeth in her head. Pussy is absolutely wore out (lose a watermelon in it) there is nothing left. She knows her asshole is all she's got left and it's seeing high-volume so you better get it before there's nothing left to. Now that she's supporting that little troll looking handler at the Super 8 she is seeing more customers at a very bargain rate so don't overpay Be careful I think this might be the guy that we read about that threaten to shoot somebody one time. But she does give up that ass so very willingly and she is a bargain at 30 most times.Does she have a phone number? Or what is her room number? Please.

ButholeHunter
09-27-19, 16:08
Does she have a phone number? Or what is her room number? Please.I think it was 2x9.

ButholeHunter
09-28-19, 01:14
I think it was 2x9.Could there be a 4 in the middle.

ButholeHunter
09-28-19, 12:22
Sharee knows the only thing she has a value now is her asshole. She looks like she's a 100 years old she's got that big sore on half her face and only a couple sharp teeth in her head. Pussy is absolutely wore out (lose a watermelon in it) there is nothing left. She knows her asshole is all she's got left and it's seeing high-volume so you better get it before there's nothing left to. Now that she's supporting that little troll looking handler at the Super 8 she is seeing more customers at a very bargain rate so don't overpay Be careful I think this might be the guy that we read about that threaten to shoot somebody one time. But she does give up that ass so very willingly and she is a bargain at 30 most times.She lives local at 4 five8 back to 53 and then two7. And most of the time she stays in two for9 at that Super 8 place.

IAmHere2
09-29-19, 20:50
Any one know how to contact rhonda?

ButholeHunter
09-30-19, 14:55
Any one know how to contact rhonda?Yes try Sharee's captain. Same bat room number the same bat phone number.

IAmHere2
10-01-19, 21:42
Yes try Sharee's captain. Same bat room number the same bat phone number.I can't really decipher the ph number either that or share is ignoring me. I'm not on the forums alot but I once had a dream about Rhonda hoping to have another one.

TickleBoy1
10-03-19, 02:02
I just tried the number for Sharee that was left on here some guy answered said she is back in Land O Lakes oh well I'll just stick with Rhonda then I've had 2 great dreams with her already looking forward to many more.

Badal
10-03-19, 16:34
I just tried the number for Sharee that was left on here some guy answered said she is back in Land O Lakes oh well I'll just stick with Rhonda then I've had 2 great dreams with her already looking forward to many more.Anyone know how we can get ahold of her.