PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56

DickIncider12
02-20-24, 21:57
This is another rare opportunity! She's definitely one of the few truly young & natural, classy & pretty K-girls currently available in the States; her photos are 100%, prettier, much better in person; and, of course, she's very tight & responsive, knows how to enjoy sex with men. Highly recommended!

https://asianpink.cafe/model/ive-prebook-now/Too bad they want all this personal info and selfie and the booker is a total ahole no way providing that for anyone, there is a reason why guys should never provide pics, real name and drivers license don't do it not worth it ever no matter how good the pussy is!

StevenAA
02-21-24, 08:26
Confirmed the name is Lina (via text). Pretty face and great body. Noticeably fake mm's, but at least they look nice. Has a small c-section scar and a puffy pussy. She was encouraging and told me she liked the sex as I was "sweet".

$$ all in, much better experience than at some other AMPs in my recent history, though I'd ding her for 5-10 min massage in the beginning and no massage afterward.Lina:

Looks-7. 5, cute, perky, energetic.

She is built nicely, really great tits.

I would put her age at 32.

I believe a second visit would deliver a more GFE experience, not sure though.

No DFK, light kiss is about it.

IssaquahMan
02-21-24, 10:21
Too bad they want all this personal info and selfie and the booker is a total ahole no way providing that for anyone, there is a reason why guys should never provide pics, real name and drivers license don't do it not worth it ever no matter how good the pussy is!I'd be careful here. Site was bought in early January 2024. Less than 2 months online.

ShinamotoJason
02-21-24, 13:03
None but the brave deserves the fair. Good luck!

Too bad they want all this personal info and selfie and the booker is a total ahole no way providing that for anyone, there is a reason why guys should never provide pics, real name and drivers license don't do it not worth it ever no matter how good the pussy is!

ShinamotoJason
02-21-24, 13:11
Which means they are fresh as paint. The girls are irresistibly attractive, hot, undoubtedly top-notch K-girls!

I'd be careful here. Site was bought in early January 2024. Less than 2 months online.

Thefourtwo5
02-21-24, 16:45
Met at the entry by Jenny. 40's short, slim, attractive, pretty smile. She was wearing a skimpy school girl outfit, white blouse, short blue skirt. Said she could only accommodate hhr. Started with a decent rub with very nice teasing right before the flip. She was gliding her fingers over my asshole while reaching under me playing with my cock and balls. That was great but it didn't last long enough. On the flip I requested FS. Jenny got naked. She has a good firm body, natural B cups. She climbed up on the table and kissed her way down to my cock. Started lightly licking my balls, up and down the shaft then took me BBBJ. She gives great head, I almost popped right there but stopped her. We got off of the table. She slipped a cover on and stepped in front of me, propping one knee up on the table, one leg standing. She guided me inside of her. We stayed in this position the entire time as we started working a really good rhythm with her pushing back on me as I trusted in. It was fantastic. Got my water, some candy and a punch card to rack up a free house fee. $$ damage.

Johnny Wasatch
02-21-24, 16:55
Site isn't loading for me. Anybody else still able to get it?

I'd be careful here. Site was bought in early January 2024. Less than 2 months online.

HowardSuxs
02-21-24, 21:31
Anybody have any Intel on this place?

CertifiedLyfe
02-22-24, 09:00
I was able to have a good time with Minnie at Top. I think she is early 30's with a decent body and a fun attitude. Paid $50 house fee for half hour. Disrobed in room then to TS which always feels great with some teasing. Then to sauna for a few minutes. Got to room and honestly skipped the massage and told her I wanted L3, she asked what I had and I handed her 1. 6. She left and got a cover. Came back and put the cover on with her mouth which was nice, then laid on the table for mish. She was very snug and wet. Felt nice! Blew in the bag, got cleaned up, cold water and a kiss on the cheek. Had a great time!

ShinamotoJason
02-22-24, 10:21
My ATF I've's schedule has been postponed due to her health conditions. Currently, classy J-girl Mari & top-notch K-girl Ailee are available at AP, and they are very beautiful! I visited Ailee last night and confirmed her beauty; she's 100% genuine K-GFE, very pretty & perfect body, pictures 100% accurate, better in person, friendly character, extremely smooth skin, very tight & responsive pussy, and she loves DFK, enjoys DATY. I especially loved her powerful deep throat BBBJ. Highly recommeded!

Best wishes,

https://asianpink.cafe/model/ailee-prebook-now/

Site isn't loading for me. Anybody else still able to get it?

AussieFury
02-22-24, 10:47
Anybody have any Intel on this place?I'm also interested in this, along with any FS AMP guidance for Bellevue. I'm not there frequently to gather good intel. Are there ANY decent FS AMPs in Bellevue currently?

Justice2001
02-22-24, 12:04
Saw the whole staff pretty much. Older and none attractive. Massage was nothing to write home about either. Anyone know where to get a couples massage that's has an attractive staff? Legit only but with teasing is a plus.

Original703
02-22-24, 14:23
Anybody have any Intel on this place?

I'm also interested in this, along with any FS AMP guidance for Bellevue. I'm not there frequently to gather good intel. Are there ANY decent FS AMPs in Bellevue currently?Plus 1 to AF's request.

I, too, am only infrequently in Bellevue, and would like to know of FS AMP opportunities there. I mostly hobby on the Seattle side of the lake. Think North End grannies, occasional dalliances in the south end like Federal Way, and the anomalous out-of-state experience.

SWNinja
02-22-24, 14:44
Recently was in the area and decided to give this place a try. I think it's been extensively reviewed, but thought to share my experience.

I'm not sure if there's a backdoor, but the front is incredibly exposed. I was greeted by Cici, who was a youngish late 20's something gal from China. Language was a barrier but she assumed most of what was being communicated correctly.

Led me into a room, asked "how long? I said 1 hour, and proceeded to hand her $$, and said "everything". She nodded, smiled and walked out of the room, assuming that was my queue to get undressed and onto the massage table. The place is fairly clean and uncluttered, warm enough that you aren't shivering from how cold it was outside. She returns to the room and starts to apply some oil and start off the massage. At one point, she'd had her crotch literally inches from my face as she leaned in to massage my back. Tempted as I may have been, I wasn't in the daty'ing mood and didn't try or ask. The massage was pretty thorough and just the right amount of pressure, it wasn't too long nor too short. Upon the flip, she reached for her phone and used a translator app to ask again, "Do you want anything else? I nodded and said "everything", to which she started to stroke little jimmy to attention. I thought that perhaps she'd try and do a CBJ, but instead simply used her hands. After a bit of stroking, I asked to get on top and she obliged. We went at it, mish for a little while and she did her best acting and moaned for a little. The overall experience was a bit sterile and while I don't seek chemistry, this was akin or very close to starfish behavior. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't eventful either.

Damage: $$.

Will Repeat?: maybe, to check out other talent.

Chemistry: B-.

Looks: B.

Attitude: B.

Service: B.

SWNinja
02-22-24, 14:58
Dropped by about an hour and a half before closing, the back door was convenient and was happy to see a reasonably attractive attendant. Led up a strangely structured spiral staircase and into a room when asked "how long? I handed her $$ and stated 1 hour and everything. She left to put away the money and allow for time to get undressed and onto the massage table.

Kiki has a pretty attractive body, I can never accurately guesstimate age but I'd say she's probably in her late 30's, the massage was actually quite decent, and upon flipping the usual mouth-to-CBJ routine started. Some nice rhythmic motions, until I was ready and tapped her shoulder to hint at her getting on top. She rode me like a champ and got me to climax fairly quickly. This was overall a pretty good experience considering the other options were disappointment and sadness with the grannies further up north.

The road just out front is painfully loud and you can hear just about any conversation being had. Like the homeless person talking to himself, and the cars speeding along Aurora.

Will Repeat?: yes.

Chemistry: B.

Looks: B+.

Attitude: A.

Service: A.

HouseFriedRice
02-22-24, 22:18

Will Repeat?: maybe, to check out other talent.

Chemistry: B-.

Looks: B.

Attitude: B.

Service: B.Surprised you gave her a B- for chemistry given how mechanical it was.

I also tried Cici out recently and had a similar experience but I opted for HJ only and was glad I hadn't spent the extra that day partially because I wasn't super aroused in general that day and because it was pretty mechanical. Paid for an hour, whole experience lasted maybe 40 min. Massage was ok with a good amount of buildup (massaging inner thighs). I only tipped. 4 for the so maybe that kept it pretty basic but I had a little trouble getting it up. I did rub her ass OTC and her top slipped a little so the nipple closest to me popped out and I started to grab at her titty which did get me harder and I popped soon after.

She does have a cute and youthful appearance, but she really only used 1 hand to stroke me and did nothing else with her other hand. Would've enjoyed her running her fingers across my body or playing with my balls. I often get tempted to just get FS the first time I see a pretty MT, but I'm glad to have tried her out with just a HJ as I got a preview of what FS with her would've been like. Bottom line: good looks, but lacks enthusiasm.

SWNinja
02-23-24, 11:34
Surprised you gave her a B- for chemistry given how mechanical it was.I'm pretty liberal with my reviews, it wasn't an awful experience but more so, nothing memorable. That said I probably wouldn't repeat a session with her. I think we're on the same page.

Shogun Hua
02-23-24, 21:37
I wanted to let you all know I dropped by today to see if it was the same Lucy I saw there in Sept., 2022 (from my notes: shit massage, tight pussy, no ass, tad flab, really pretty. Amazing oral. Great fuck!)

No, it is not that Lucy. This Lucy is as mostly described (above, first sentence of quoted message), much younger (looks mid-20's, for real, I can guess Asian women's ages pretty well ✓). I realized she was pretty hot, so I bookmarked her for another time. Her complexion at 2 pm seemed splotchy. I doubt she was wearing much makeup, but the skin is smooth and white. Tits definitely stand out. Much larger looking in the Valentine-themed cocktail mini-dress she was wearing. Looked to be solid C's. She needed to use G-Translate to understand me. It's good to see this spa is still bringing in hot younger girls for FS.
Thanks for the heads up. I visited Lucy. This place has changed, use to be a HE only place with curtain doors 3-4 years ago. Now they have locking doors and screens in the rooms showing the activities outside and down the hallway. Had a great time with her. Probably in her 20's. 7 looks, long black hair. A's, maybe B's. Nice body. No BJ, straight to CFS. She wants you to be gentle. I heard she is leaving at the end of the month. Stay safe.

Safrony42
02-24-24, 08:15
Dropped by to see who replaced Kelly and Momo after work and was greeted by Mia; a slim, cute, 20's, probably Chinese. I told I'd be back later.

Upon my return I was properly stunned when Ruby opened the door; a compact, curvy, gorgeous, maybe 30, Viet.

My custom is hf+$$ up front. My terms were acceptable so she told me to wash my hands and get comfortable.

She immediately got comfortable as well when she got back. Nice little 15 min soft massage to start then a covered, very believable pro-level performance.

My best experience to date, honestly. Pure quality.

She goes back to Cali on Thursday. Mia will be there for 2 weeks.

Enjoy.An anyone update me on what the talent at diva is now? Heading to seattle land on Monday next week. Thanks mongers!

ButtLiquor
02-24-24, 10:11
I'm new to the hobby. I'm looking for a massage place in Kirkland with HJ ending. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

MagicQ
02-24-24, 11:46
Saw a couple of new posts on RM Redmond for pacific and Victoria spa. Anyone have RM to give quick lowdown?

FlyingGolfball
02-24-24, 13:03
Anybody have any beIntel on this place?I have RB subscription until tomorrow so PM for Bellevue MP reviews.

FlyingGolfball
02-24-24, 16:24
Saw a couple of new posts on RM Redmond for pacific and Victoria spa. Anyone have RM to give quick lowdown?Posted 2. 14 this year but the visit was from December 2023. Another one was from 2021. So no new reviews. 3 out of 5 star, 4 total reviews. Hard pass for me but.

"went in for a 90 minute massage cause I heard this was non-erotic and I did want some pain relief. Had to wait 20 minutes cause they had just gotten slammed. Agreed, got a nice shiatsu backwalking massage for first 20 minutes then full back for another 20-30 ins and then flipped to front. There was some slightly flirty touching but not like in full erotic joints. On the front flip (only drapping was a thin sheet BTW) she pulls the sheet down to my waist and also off the legs so that sheet in only covering my junk and nothing else. While massage was not erotic it was very sensual and and I was totally hard. As she worked here hands closer to my junk at one point I just busted a nut into the sheet.

I put as recommended cause, while not for everyone here, I actually like this cause I gat a more then halfway decent massage but also was sensual enough that if your sensitive like I am it totally made me cum. The only down side was that on paying the bill before leaving she requested cash and then also not so subtly demanded more for the tip. I find that really rude and off putting but I'll probably go gack sometime. Maybe."

FlyingGolfball
02-24-24, 16:28
Saw a couple of new posts on RM Redmond for pacific and Victoria spa. Anyone have RM to give quick lowdown?Sorry, found it with advanced search.

"Massage Parlor Details:

Only downside for me is that she would not undress, so I was only able to feel her snatch OTC. Her tits are pretty small but still feel full if that makes sense.

More details".

Started with a covered massage for 5-10 minutes. Cover came off and oil massage started. Was a decent massage, I would say average. Once she started on the legs there were a few grazes and I was anticipating the flip. She did do a little light touch and reach under then got the pillow.

On the flip, no haggling, just commenting on how she liked my member then got some oil and started. After a minute or so the next thing I know is there was a finger inserted and I liked it. Did not take long after that. She worked everything out and then did a nice clean up. It was one of the better ones I have gotten. ".

COMMENT from the RB.

"yampca:02.21 2024.

Fake! Just like his other review. May has not been there since November".

MagicQ
02-24-24, 23:32
Thanks for the info, bummer it's fake though expected. Anything on pacific spa review?

Sorry, found it with advanced search.

"Massage Parlor Details:

Only downside for me is that she would not undress, so I was only able to feel her snatch OTC. Her tits are pretty small but still feel full if that makes sense.

More details".

Started with a covered massage for 5-10 minutes. Cover came off and oil massage started. Was a decent massage, I would say average. Once she started on the legs there were a few grazes and I was anticipating the flip. She did do a little light touch and reach under then got the pillow.

On the flip, no haggling, just commenting on how she liked my member then got some oil and started. After a minute or so the next thing I know is there was a finger inserted and I liked it. Did not take long after that. She worked everything out and then did a nice clean up. It was one of the better ones I have gotten. ".

COMMENT from the RB.

"yampca:02.21 2024.

Fake! Just like his other review. May has not been there since November".

DirtBurgler
02-25-24, 01:18
Diva, if nothing else, offers variety. I called the phone number to ask who was on duty. MMS figured out which of her 10 burners was ringing and processed my inventory request:

"One hispanic girl one asian girl one white girl all very beautiful you go be very happy. "Challenge accepted.

I drew Columbian bombshell "Ivanka"; 30 ish, enormous gravity-defying MMs and the kind of ass the youngsters go crazy for these days.

When I entered the airlock, she was there discharging her previous patient. Note: this was the 2nd time in a row that I've had to do a blind-side spinning shame-shuffle with a head-fake into the paint to avoid the foul. Shameless Shakira waved me in like she was just selling snowcones at Sea-fair.

Now, you'd think they'd go to the bullpen for a reliever in this situation-send the starter to the locker room for an ice bath or something. The room hadn't even been cleaned up yet-I went into a skid when I hit a wet spot. I shit you not. I went for it anyway because I'm a deviant cluck.

Paid the standard tax up front and got comfortable. And that was the high point of the visit.

The details are unimportant and would be unkind, but I'll say this much; her ample back meat proved to function much like seismic dampers in an office tower. No matter how much it was shaking at ground level, you could cut a diamond in the penthouse. The real issue was that she couldn't hide how much she wanted to get it over with. She's either overworked or in the wrong profession.

She started paying attention when I told her to just forget it. She couldn't understand-literally couldn't understand English beyond what was in the "English for Party Girls" manual. I tried to use the translator app but she didn't seem to understand that either. I wanted to tell her (in a kind way) that if a patient walks out of there feeling any less virile than Billy Bob Thornton did back when Angelina Jolie was wearing a vial of his blood around her neck, you failed.

I did have a 10 out of 5 star experience in Tacoma today. More on that in a day or two.

FlyingGolfball
02-25-24, 13:27
Thanks for the info, bummer it's fake though expected. Anything on pacific spa review?Sorry for the mix up. First one was pacific.

MassagedGuy
02-25-24, 14:42
Met at the entry by Jenny. 40's short, slim, attractive, pretty smile. She was wearing a skimpy school girl outfit, white blouse, short blue skirt. Said she could only accommodate hhr. Started with a decent rub with very nice teasing right before the flip. She was gliding her fingers over my asshole while reaching under me playing with my cock and balls. That was great but it didn't last long enough. On the flip I requested FS. Jenny got naked. She has a good firm body, natural B cups. She climbed up on the table and kissed her way down to my cock. Started lightly licking my balls, up and down the shaft then took me BBBJ. She gives great head, I almost popped right there but stopped her. We got off of the table. She slipped a cover on and stepped in front of me, propping one knee up on the table, one leg standing. She guided me inside of her. We stayed in this position the entire time as we started working a really good rhythm with her pushing back on me as I trusted in. It was fantastic. Got my water, some candy and a punch card to rack up a free house fee. $$ damage.I love short slim gals. Possible she does DFK? Might have to try it out. Its between this and Cici.

Peet0115
02-25-24, 17:02
I love short slim gals. Possible she does DFK? Might have to try it out. Its between this and Cici.Any chance this is Anna from Vivi massage in Kenmore.

BrownChocolate
02-26-24, 02:58
Hello fellow mongers, greetings from the bay area! Been reminiscing about the old days and remembered Angela of DDS / Orchid / weird Greenwood place fame.

I had lost my old phone and not having saved her number I lost that too. Last I talked to her, a year back, she said she was moving down to California.

Anybody know what she's upto these days?

DamianDono
02-26-24, 16:56
Hello fellow mongers, greetings from the bay area! Been reminiscing about the old days and remembered Angela of DDS / Orchid / weird Greenwood place fame.

I had lost my old phone and not having saved her number I lost that too. Last I talked to her, a year back, she said she was moving down to California.

Anybody know what she's upto these days?Look up "Sophia". She's still around I've enjoyed her a few times.

DandiDanny
02-26-24, 17:46
Does anyone have wechat or any info about Mia who was at Rainbow Health until Summer last year? She was my favorite, both for massage and HE.

GettingYounger
02-26-24, 20:09
Saw the whole staff pretty much. Older and none attractive. Massage was nothing to write home about either. Anyone know where to get a couples massage that's has an attractive staff? Legit only but with teasing is a plus.Jasmine Spa on University Way has a nice couples room and both providers there are good looking. Mandy / Annie is mid 40's and Helen is in her 20's. It's a HE place but they're happy to withhold the extra or dial it bac. Most importantly they're both very good masseuses.

Thefourtwo5
02-26-24, 21:28
I love short slim gals. Possible she does DFK? Might have to try it out. Its between this and Cici.We kissed, no tongue and she initiated the pecks every time. I bet there's dfk when I return.

Thefourtwo5
02-26-24, 21:28
Any chance this is Anna from Vivi massage in Kenmore.I've never been to Vivi. Go check her out.

StevenAA
02-26-24, 22:02
I brought that dry spell to a close today when I stopped by. Like always she's a sweetheart. Also like always I have her a strong massage first with a little teasing here or there. On the flip after I worked her legs and arms I got around to a good session of DATY where it appeared she popped twice. Let her catch her breath a bit and she got into a CBJ then climbed up where she may have popped again before I couldn't hold out any more. Took a quick shower then she gave me a nice head massage. Great time. Thanks Candy!

If you haven't seen Candy yet, you don't have much time left. She will only be here for a few 2 days. Don't miss out. She is awesome.

CertifiedLyfe
02-27-24, 09:04
Lina:

Looks-7. 5, cute, perky, energetic.

She is built nicely, really great tits.

I would put her age at 32.

I believe a second visit would deliver a more GFE experience, not sure though.

No DFK, light kiss is about it.She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too! It's a pity that she is leaving.

Loren Daiz
02-27-24, 17:23
So the report a month or two ago of Junhilan video recording a appointment and trying to blackmail the client didn't scare anyone off? I'd be concerned and self conscious the whole time they critic my stamina or cock size.

She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too! It's a pity that she is leaving.

Marko Ramius
02-27-24, 18:08
So the report a month or two ago of Junhilan video recording a appointment and trying to blackmail the client didn't scare anyone off?I think you have to assume that any and all providers would happily blackmail you if it made them another twenty bucks and they thought they could get away with it. Given that a bunch of escort agencies in Seattle basically handed their Little Black Books to the cops back in the day I wouldn't be surprised at anything they'd do to you.

Loren Daiz
02-27-24, 18:38
Not at all surprised they would try. Surprised people continue to go and put themselves in that situation knowing they try.

I think you have to assume that any and all providers would happily blackmail you if it made them another twenty bucks and they thought they could get away with it. Given that a bunch of escort agencies in Seattle basically handed their Little Black Books to the cops back in the day I wouldn't be surprised at anything they'd do to you.

Efurufe
02-27-24, 19:53
So the report a month or two ago of Junhilan video recording a appointment and trying to blackmail the client didn't scare anyone off?When in doubt, I check the source's previous posts. If they are all only touting various massage parlors (no posts asking questions or answering other members' questions, etc), then I assume they're a shill for the parlor and ignore the content until it's verified from a trusted member here.

TomFooleryXXX
02-27-24, 23:24
Years ago I used to work near China Harbor and the famously crazy Lisa was there. Now I know she's long gone and I believe Red Rose was closed for a while, but I also believe it's been open for a while now as a whole new operation.

What's it like now? Are extras still an option? How's service? How's the staff appearance? I've always remained curious about it as I pass by occasionally. Is it worth a shot or somewhere to avoid?

Thanks for the info.

PatrickBateman
02-28-24, 10:20
Just wondered about this place, and are these places like strip mall, or offer outcall? Thanks in advance.

PB.

https://massage.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/3721548.htm?cat=83

Shogun Hua
02-28-24, 11:39
Years ago I used to work near China Harbor and the famously crazy Lisa was there. Now I know she's long gone and I believe Red Rose was closed for a while, but I also believe it's been open for a while now as a whole new operation.

What's it like now? Are extras still an option? How's service? How's the staff appearance? I've always remained curious about it as I pass by occasionally. Is it worth a shot or somewhere to avoid?

Thanks for the info.I've never been, but it looks like they have a couple of recent posts on Rub Maps. They are also open to 10 pm or later, so that's a good sign. From using the "Advanced Search" on RM, seems like it might be a HJ place only? Hopefully you can give it a try and let us know. I tend to help guys that help out the community with good info. Stay safe!

ScotchYoke
02-28-24, 11:53
Just wondered about this place, and are these places like strip mall, or offer outcall? Thanks in advance.

PB.

https://massage.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/3721548.htm?cat=83Both of those phone numbers search results lead to the two Magnolia spas, Renton and Burien respectively.

Efurufe
02-28-24, 11:54

PB.

https://massage.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/3721548.htm?cat=83Google the phone number. Looks like a standard incall AMP:

https://us.escortsaffair.com/seattle/detail/63aaed7680612a71e7fd0177

Original703
02-28-24, 12:33
When in doubt, I check the source's previous posts. If they are all only touting various massage parlors (no posts asking questions or answering other members' questions, etc), then I assume they're a shill for the parlor and ignore the content until it's verified from a trusted member here.

So the report a month or two ago of Junhilan video recording a appointment and trying to blackmail the client didn't scare anyone off? I'd be concerned and self conscious the whole time they critic my stamina or cock size.If I recall correctly, the post about videotaping and blackmail differed markedly from the OP's first note about Junhilan. I think that initial post was VERY positive, an obvious advertisement from an owner or somebody else expecting financial benefits. But the Admin caught wind of it, modified the post in a hilarious switch-up, and made it sticky.

In general, I'm suspicious of posts that are too glowing or that come from regular members who only have a couple of generic posts. I place more stock in posts from senior members.

Loren Daiz
02-28-24, 22:20
Google the phone number. Looks like a standard incall AMP:

https://us.escortsaffair.com/seattle/detail/63aaed7680612a71e7fd0177I've never seen that page escortsaffair before. I'd bet that almost every ad that's not an AMP is fake. All the girls are gorgeous all have professional photographers all do bare and geek. Right. LOL every tried any?

WhatUpp
02-29-24, 01:28
I was just checking and got to know that Oyo Blossom spa. Does anyone know where did their last massage girl go?

BananaBandit
02-29-24, 01:50
I've never been, but it looks like they have a couple of recent posts on Rub Maps. They are also open to 10 pm or later, so that's a good sign. From using the "Advanced Search" on RM, seems like it might be a HJ place only? Hopefully you can give it a try and let us know. I tend to help guys that help out the community with good info. Stay safe!This place is a trip! Walking upstairs there I feel like I'm in some David Lynch film. Which is fun but also a bit creepy. If it weren't for my first trip there I don't think I'd have gone back. I drew a Chinese girl, barely 5' tall and slender. The massage lasted no more than 2 minutes and no tease. On the flip she grabbed my cock and balls and started milking like a pro. Agreed to $. 4 on top of the. 6 house fee. She started sucking and immediately felt a kinky vibe off her. I started finger banging her with one hand and pulling her hair with my other hand. I quickly learned she had no gag reflex. Long story short but she is the only AMP provider I have ever straight up skullfucked. She put a hat on and I railed her deep in every position I wanted. There was no attempt to be quiet on either our parts. As I got ready to blow I got her on her knees, pulled off the rubber and shoved my dick down her throat. I came hard and she swallowed every drop as she started straight in my eyes smiling. She then pushed me onto the tiny bed and cuddled, thanking me profusely. It was some straight up porn film stuff! Not only did I not want to leave, I wanted to take her home with me.

I went back a week later, but she was gone. Got a full massage and on the flip only HE was available. She said the mamasan got mad the other girls were doing more and they got fired. I didn't believe her, but she made it clear nothing else was available.

I've gone back a few times since. Always hit and miss with quality of providers. FS has always been available since. I kinda hate the place but keep hoping my slutty little unicorn will return. I got a text the other day from them. Must be from some group as they don’t have my number. Said there was a new young girl working. Might have to go see when I’m in town

SkeletonKey6
02-29-24, 02:23
I drew a Chinese girl, barely 5' tall and slender. Was it Bobo by any chance?

Regularity
02-29-24, 11:21
If I recall correctly, the post about videotaping and blackmail differed markedly from the OP's first note about Junhilan. I think that initial post was VERY positive, an obvious advertisement from an owner or somebody else expecting financial benefits. But the Admin caught wind of it, modified the post in a hilarious switch-up, and made it sticky.

In general, I'm suspicious of posts that are too glowing or that come from regular members who only have a couple of generic posts. I place more stock in posts from senior members.Yes, you are remembering correctly.

Gvbdc
02-29-24, 14:57
Went based on a reco from here that both providers are good masseuses.

Standard house fee + .6.

Saw Mandy, it wasn't very therapeutic which I often like, but reasonably don't expect from an AMP. It was good from the "sensual" standpoint and relative to many AMPs. Decent ending. Asked Mandy about extras, she said "she didn't. Someone else there certainly does as one of you came in, had a not very quiet "massage" next door, and then left in a fairly quick visit.

All in all, I'd give it a 3.5/5. I left feeling relaxed, mission accomplished, but it wasn't anything special.

If anyone has other AMP recommendations that match some of the solid (but pricier) TNA providers, I'm all ears. Not looking for FS. It feels like the options are AMPs for decent enough & cheaper, or TNA providers for double the cost but only a partially better experience.

WaRubMonger
02-29-24, 19:17
CL post.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/hws/d/seattle-hi-im-lora-im-here-to-provide/7722426118.html

ScotchYoke
02-29-24, 19:29
CL post.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/hws/d/seattle-hi-im-lora-im-here-to-provide/7722426118.htmlFlagged for removal. That didn't take long.

WaRubMonger
02-29-24, 19:50
Flagged for removal. That didn't take long.No phone was listed but pretty clear what was available.

Kicker420
02-29-24, 21:58
No phone was listed but pretty clear what was available.Similar post across the country at the same time, wouldn't get your hopes up https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/hws/d/philadelphia-hi-im-kelly-im-here-to/7722425367.html.

ScotchYoke
02-29-24, 23:11
No phone was listed but pretty clear what was available.Wish I could have seen it before it got taken down.

JKLFisher
03-01-24, 00:50
If you don't know already, WeChat is your next-level step in AMP-ing. When you enjoy a provider, you connect with them on WeChat, then text them to find out where they are when you want to see them. Sure, many move out of the region, but most don't, and just rotate across a few spas every month or so.

Pro tip: you can register for WeChat with your real number (required, no burner text apps work), then switch your number after you're registered to your burner #.

Be aware, you need to be authenticated by a Chinese citizen to get registered, and they are only (usually) allowed to authenticate one person per day.

Every time I pull it up, the providers do not hesitate to provide their contact info. It's essentially a Facebook for China, but also associated with dating / fucking around. Like Snapchat, but not actually like Snapchat. Just saying that's how it's viewed.I find the auto translate feature useful. They can text you in Chinese and their text will automatically translate their message into English.

It is very useful when traveling in China. Sometimes the Chinese Security Service will block certain features of other platforms.

Another useful feature is being able to connect with them either by voice or video, whether they are in China or elsewhere. You bypass cellphone charges.

PoonHunter2
03-01-24, 02:25
There's a new place called Lisa Massage at 140th and Aurora. That building was a funeral home until recently. I'm fascinated and terrified to check it out and see what they did with the place. I assume as a funeral parlor they had small "viewing rooms" that you would go in to see your dead loved one in their casket. They would make perfect little private rooms for a massage.

I'm a little too weirded out to go try it, but I'm really curious to read your reports.

Regularity
03-01-24, 13:41
There's a new place called Lisa Massage at 140th and Aurora. That building was a funeral home until recently. I'm fascinated and terrified to check it out and see what they did with the place. I assume as a funeral parlor they had small "viewing rooms" that you would go in to see your dead loved one in their casket. They would make perfect little private rooms for a massage.

I'm a little too weirded out to go try it, but I'm really curious to read your reports.Visiting the place should be fine. As long as you have privacy, reasonable cleanliness and a roof that keeps the rain off your head, it doesn't matter what happened within the walls of the building previously. There's even a place in Federal Way where you can get a massage in an old bank vault.

RustyWebfFoot
03-01-24, 14:59

I'm a little too weirded out to go try it, but I'm really curious to read your reports..

Great bar in former funeral home. Previously called The Pine Box.

Tonguing
03-01-24, 15:08
Flagged for removal. That didn't take long.A quick perusal of the wellness ads on CL and there are a lot of potential UTR ads here. For example, the image and the description of lash extensions don't exactly match up: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/hws/d/seattle-lash-extensions-b0dycare/7722756564.html I reached out and they said $40 deposit required, which is a pass for me.

Several other coded ads on there as well.

If anyone TOFTT, please share!

GettingYounger
03-01-24, 17:40
Definitely check out Helen too. She's younger and super cute. She gave me a great massage today. Both therapeutic and sensual.

She's smaller too. When she's on top stretching and kneading you using her toes and knees and elbows it feels amazing.

Went based on a reco from here that both providers are good masseuses.

Standard house fee + .6.

Saw Mandy, it wasn't very therapeutic which I often like, but reasonably don't expect from an AMP. It was good from the "sensual" standpoint and relative to many AMPs. Decent ending. Asked Mandy about extras, she said "she didn't. Someone else there certainly does as one of you came in, had a not very quiet "massage" next door, and then left in a fairly quick visit.

All in all, I'd give it a 3.5/5. I left feeling relaxed, mission accomplished, but it wasn't anything special.

If anyone has other AMP recommendations that match some of the solid (but pricier) TNA providers, I'm all ears. Not looking for FS. It feels like the options are AMPs for decent enough & cheaper, or TNA providers for double the cost but only a partially better experience.

LongHauler69
03-01-24, 20:00
For all of you loyal followers of Sophia, she is doing a limited engagement at Lilys on Lake city Way for March. You guys know how fast she moves so don't delay or you may find that she has headed back to Bellingham. I got lucky and caught up with her this afternoon. She's still as hot as ever. I really hope to see her several more times before she is gone again. I have never been to this place before. It's actually pretty nice inside and just north of a Fred Myers. It's comical that almost everywhere this lady works is by a Fred Myers.

AvereageQ
03-01-24, 22:07
It's comical that almost everywhere this lady works is by a Fred Myers.I haven't gone to see her for myself but I did get notice of her current location. And now that you mention it, it's true. That's a funny coincidence.

Evan2047
03-01-24, 22:36
For all of you loyal followers of Sophia, she is doing a limited engagement at Lilys on Lake city Way for March. Sorry, I'm new. Where can I find out more about her to see if I'm interested?

Thanks!

WaRubMonger
03-01-24, 22:52
Sorry, I'm new. Where can I find out more about her to see if I'm interested?

Thanks!Check here.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3938-Massage-Parlor-Reports

StevenAA
03-02-24, 08:44
Called again today, this time no dude answered, so I dropped by. CoCo greets me, and boy, is she stunning. Very, very pretty and surely between 22 and 27. Very sweet, girl next door type. Very good massage. She put some effort into it. I'm looking forward to the flip just so I can see her eyes again. Flip time, she asks what I want, FS and DATY. No negotiation, Tipped 1. 6. I had a great time.

DamianDono
03-02-24, 13:41
For all of you loyal followers of Sophia, she is doing a limited engagement at Lilys on Lake city Way for March. You guys know how fast she moves so don't delay or you may find that she has headed back to Bellingham. I got lucky and caught up with her this afternoon. She's still as hot as ever. I really hope to see her several more times before she is gone again. I have never been to this place before. It's actually pretty nice inside and just north of a Fred Myers. It's comical that almost everywhere this lady works is by a Fred Myers.Can confirm!

Met up with her right before closing. Still a stunner, huge knockers, hair is blond with sassy streaks. The other two girls I glanced at on the way in looked young and cute too.

All safety with Sophia but she blew me, rode me then let me pound her relentlessly, pinning her down, hand around her throat, calling me daddy. She loves this I think. She would say "make me hapyyyyy" when she was about to cum then buck back against me from below. I blew hard with a huge tit in my mouth and a hand around her neck.

No pretense of after fun massage LOL. Got the shame water and I was off. But I'm happy to have gotten one last ride. Don't miss your chance.

LongHauler69
03-02-24, 16:09

Anybody know what she's upto these days?She opened up a new shop in Bellingham. But she happens to be working at Lilys on Lake city Way for the next few weeks. She goes by Sophia and has since her days at Lins.

FeelBliss
03-04-24, 05:55
I looking for pretty woman boom boom maybe to Diva. Anyone mind share today story of your pretty woman experience?

TrashClip
03-04-24, 08:20
Holy shit best visit in a while. Been hitting these to for yrs now.

Had Minnie today. I like to start it off w shower to set tempo. Shower lots of touching and such.

Got to table she did what I always thought should happen. Started with an amazing FS she even recommended msog!!

Then to a 15 min firm really good massage.

PatrickBateman
03-04-24, 10:18
Just wanted inquire about this place. FS to be had, and if the girls are worth it? Thanks in advance.

PB.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacoma/massage/latin/206-671-7178-new-opening---for/093733235824

KitWalker1967
03-04-24, 13:09
I looking for pretty woman boom boom maybe to Diva. Anyone mind share today story of your pretty woman experience?Kindly use the search function. Thank you.

Gpc1085
03-04-24, 17:55
What is the best legit therapeutic foot massage in the north sound? Between Lynwood to kirkland & above to Everett & the surrounding communities. Not looking for anything else if HE comes with ok that's cool, but primarily want the focus on foot. Legit therapeutic places. I know most on here want crazy stuff I just want a solid foot massage place around the north sound. A clean place that isn't doing FS like Shanghai or anything like that. I'm good off being solicited. Cute legit innocent MTP's only LOL that know how to massage the foot & leg therapeutically. Thanks in advance!

GeniusCasanova
03-04-24, 23:12
Recently tried out CK Spa and Beijing massage. Both in the White Center strip, literally across the street from each other.

CK: Vietnamese younger girl, think early 30's. Didn't catch name, she wasn't great anyway. Sexy, if a little skinny fat. Barely any English, I communicated I wanted a table shower and she said there was, but there was only a regular shower. Asked for 260 off the bat for boom boom, I declined. 200 is my limit, always. She just kept asking for money saying there was an ATM. So pushy. Anyway, 200 later, 1 minute massage, 1 min CBJ, and rode me for I kid you not 1 stroke. Literally hopped on, laid back and told me to fuck her. So I mish, doggy, and since I'm fully annoyed at this point, tell her to CBJ to completion since I could tell she hated it. Avoid.

Beijing: Chinese 40 something chubby auntie, no sexy attire at all. Fine, I could use a good massage. 60 minutes for 60 bucks. Very solid massage, used nearly the whole hour. On flip she motioned to my little guy asking me first time? I said yeah and she said ok HJ. Compared to her massage, HJ was lame. Not quite jack hammer but over stimulated the head. Finished eventually, tipped her 40. So 100 all in. I would repeat just for the massage. I heard another masseuse answer the door so I'm curious what the other one looks like and provides.

Bonus, I went to sunshine massage behind subway in SoDo and met a nice Chinese girl named "Samra ". Decent massage and then I wanted a BBBJ, so she asked for 120 on top of house. I tried for 100 but she was insistent on cover for BJ for 100. So I opted for 120.180 all in. She said next time she wants to fuck. She was probably early 30's Chinese, young for Seattle standards with nice natural boobs.

HouseFriedRice
03-05-24, 01:19
1st time seeing Sophia despite all the positive reports while (and after) she was at Lin's. She's pretty cute, but I'd put her age at 45. She's got some pretty big naturals that she put to good use.

Massage started out like normal with some light grazing near the end of the 15-20 minutes of massage. Offered $. 4 for everything, but she asked for more so I gave her another. 2 which she accepted but seemed like she wanted more. That didn't stop her from giving me her version of a B2 B rub which was really rubbing her nice tits all over me from different positions while I was laying face down. When she was in between my legs she really rubbed my cock down with them, and by the time that was all done I was panting. Haven't had anything like it and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Afterward she gave me a decent CBJ and then we went through 3 positions. When I finished she told me I fucked her for a long time; I'll take the compliment but it was prob 15-20 minutes, nothing close to the 40+ minutes I sometimes read on the forums.

TomBrandon
03-05-24, 02:06
So what's your ultimate take? Fuck of the year with a stone fox who fucking loves her job, and we should pull out all the stops to see her before she heads back to Bellingham? Or modestly overhyped 45-year-old with a nice rack and a surfeit of cheerleaders?

1st time seeing Sophia despite all the positive reports while (and after) she was at Lin's. She's pretty cute, but I'd put her age at 45. She's got some pretty big naturals that she put to good use.

Massage started out like normal with some light grazing near the end of the 15-20 minutes of massage. Offered $. 4 for everything, but she asked for more so I gave her another. 2 which she accepted but seemed like she wanted more. That didn't stop her from giving me her version of a B2 B rub which was really rubbing her nice tits all over me from different positions while I was laying face down. When she was in between my legs she really rubbed my cock down with them, and by the time that was all done I was panting. Haven't had anything like it and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Afterward she gave me a decent CBJ and then we went through 3 positions. When I finished she told me I fucked her for a long time; I'll take the compliment but it was prob 15-20 minutes, nothing close to the 40+ minutes I sometimes read on the forums.

DeepInMarcus
03-05-24, 06:00
Met Coco at Stone. Late 30's to early 40's but good body for the age. Wanted to keep the balloon on for everything, so got CBJ and CFS. Not the tightest box tbh and the body odor was not particularly astounding. But she had a really pleasant attitude and was accommodating. Overall maybe a 2. 5/5 experience. Personally would not go back. But I'm a young dude with high standards so for why'all married old dudes YMMV.

Side report, I went to Lily's on the same street to try the revered Sophia. Massage wasn't bad. Unfortunately the prices she wanted were wayyy too high, and she wanted additional charges for taking her clothes off. Big bitties are nice and all but I'm not paying an upfront $$. 6 premium to get a CBJ. I'm used to spending no more than $$ for CFS so it was my first time getting up and walking out. Negotiate fellas.

BaryMcCochener
03-05-24, 12:20
So what's your ultimate take? Fuck of the year with a stone fox who fucking loves her job, and we should pull out all the stops to see her before she heads back to Bellingham? Or modestly overhyped 45-year-old with a nice rack and a surfeit of cheerleaders?Had a chance to visit shortly after her B'ham shop opened (very convenient for me) but it's on a very busy thoroughfare and the 'wait-of-shame' at the front door is a bit off-putting (especially in this small town). I found Sophia to be quite attractive and very friendly and mid-forties is accurate, fun / flirty very encouraging (we did use a translate-app for a few nuanced subjects, but very good conversational English). My take on the whole experience is skewed because most of my activity is north of the border (no euphamism. BC), but I had $200 worth of FS fun (but she tapped-out after about 10 minutes) w / a manual finish.

If time is a premium, I may give her another shot but if you're coming-up from Pierce / King / Snoho, you may as well drive another 20 miles to the border and sample all that Canada has to offer.

FlyingGolfball
03-05-24, 13:19

Afterward she gave me a decent CBJ and then we went through 3 positions. When I finished she told me I fucked her for a long time; I'll take the compliment but it was prob 15-20 minutes, nothing close to the 40+ minutes I sometimes read on the forums.Does she go by different name? I checked the rmap but didn't see any review under that name. Hope she stays until end of this weekend. Might travel north for her.

SkeletonKey6
03-05-24, 13:50
I saw Sophia at Lins a few years ago and honestly never understood all the white knight reviews for her. She's an aging late 40's woman who happens to have slightly above average tits with poor service (at least for me). There's a reason why she's made Podunk Bellingham her perm location and it's not a good reason.

I went to Lily's on the same street to try the revered Sophia. Massage wasn't bad. Unfortunately the prices she wanted were wayyy too high, and she wanted additional charges for taking her clothes off. Big bitties are nice and all but I'm not paying an upfront $$. 6 premium to get a CBJ. I'm used to spending no more than $$ for CFS so it was my first time getting up and walking out. Negotiate fellas..

Warrior321
03-05-24, 14:46
Bring the Bell was met by a new girl at QQ spa, about 5 ft tall cute lovely personality nice rack nice ass, said her name was Cece. Massage was good the room was clean and she had a big smile all the time, teasing was good and on the flip easy negotiation, safety girl so everything covered but everything available I'll definitely be going back to see her again, 200, all in, I had a great time.

HouseFriedRice
03-05-24, 16:45
So what's your ultimate take? Fuck of the year with a stone fox who fucking loves her job, and we should pull out all the stops to see her before she heads back to Bellingham? Or modestly overhyped 45-year-old with a nice rack and a surfeit of cheerleaders?As with most things in life my take is prob somewhere in between those 2. I paid my ATF rate for a non-ATF experience. It was solid, but lacked a little chemistry. But YMMV because others have reported great chemistry, and maybe she was a bit tired which is why she said I fucked her for a long time. I also enjoy a post-banging massage even if it's short. It's a nice way to wrap up and relax a moment before heading out and I didn't get that from her.

All said and done I'd repeat, but ATM I'd rather see my ATF and / or try new providers.

Original703
03-05-24, 19:38
Since I didn't hear back from anybody about FS AMPs in Bellevue, I've begun my own, plodding investigation.

Was on the Eastside and had an itch to scratch: Tina Massage (159 xx NE 8th St) looked promising. I received a decent body rub with no extras.

I entered the building and found two Asian women talking in / about an active construction project. The door to their area was ajar and in bright red letters it said Spa B. Clearly, there was nothing for me there. I walked down the hall and found an open door to a massage studio not under construction. The woman inside, Tina, asked me how long I wanted; I said 30 minutes. She wore exercise attire, sneakers, tube sox, loose-fitting gym shorts, and a modest crop top. I found her to be more attractive than the northend grannies but less hot than, say, Mimi at Comfort Spa on Jackson.

Left alone in the room, I undressed and climbed on the table. Tina returned and sloppily draped me. She provided a relatively good massage with oil. Several times, she leaned over my head to reach my glutes and I gently raised my head so that it brushed against her pussy. However, I couldn't get a good read on the situation (curative massage or sexual acts), and I decided not to risk putting my hands on her shins, thighs or ass.

There was no flip. Although the 30-minute mark came, I hadn't. Tina could tell that there was something I still sought. She asked whether I wanted an hour. I declined. I used my big-boy words and said, "Can I get a handjob?" She answered, "Oh. No. Sorry. We don't do that here. " I said okay and we concluded our business. Maybe it's a YMMV place but based on our interaction I doubt I'll ever receive any extras there.

It turns out that my masseuse was Tina. Her pic is on the website. https://www.tinamassage.com/.

I paid 50 for a session that lasted about 45 minutes. And I tipped 20.

DamianDono
03-05-24, 20:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LookingX
03-05-24, 20:12
I usually avoid places that say they offer "Therapeutic Massage. " I think it's a code word for not providing what I want.

"Asian," or "Oriental," and "Foot Spa," seem to be good labels to look for.

Since I didn't hear back from anybody about FS AMPs in Bellevue, I've begun my own, plodding investigation.

Was on the Eastside and had an itch to scratch: Tina Massage (159 xx NE 8th St) looked promising. I received a decent body rub with no extras.

I entered the building and found two Asian women talking in / about an active construction project. The door to their area was ajar and in bright red letters it said Spa B. Clearly, there was nothing for me there. I walked down the hall and found an open door to a massage studio not under construction. The woman inside, Tina, asked me how long I wanted; I said 30 minutes. She wore exercise attire, sneakers, tube sox, loose-fitting gym shorts, and a modest crop top. I found her to be more attractive than the northend grannies but less hot than, say, Mimi at Comfort Spa on Jackson.

Left alone in the room, I undressed and climbed on the table. Tina returned and sloppily draped me. She provided a relatively good massage with oil. Several times, she leaned over my head to reach my glutes and I gently raised my head so that it brushed against her pussy. However, I couldn't get a good read on the situation (curative massage or sexual acts), and I decided not to risk putting my hands on her shins, thighs or ass.

There was no flip. Although the 30-minute mark came, I hadn't. Tina could tell that there was something I still sought. She asked whether I wanted an hour. I declined. I used my big-boy words and said, "Can I get a handjob?" She answered, "Oh. No. Sorry. We don't do that here. " I said okay and we concluded our business. Maybe it's a YMMV place but based on our interaction I doubt I'll ever receive any extras there.

It turns out that my masseuse was Tina. Her pic is on the website. https://www.tinamassage.com/.

I paid 50 for a session that lasted about 45 minutes. And I tipped 20.

TheThinker808
03-05-24, 20:43
As with most things in life my take is prob somewhere in between those 2. I paid my ATF rate for a non-ATF experience. It was solid, but lacked a little chemistry. But YMMV because others have reported great chemistry, and maybe she was a bit tired which is why she said I fucked her for a long time. I also enjoy a post-banging massage even if it's short. It's a nice way to wrap up and relax a moment before heading out and I didn't get that from her.

All said and done I'd repeat, but ATM I'd rather see my ATF and / or try new providers.I saw Sophia yesterday and I thought she was mediocre. There wasn't anything special about the session. It was pretty much scripted and although some people might have had great chemistry it felt super regular to me. Nothing really stood out and tbh I have had way better experiences at a strip club LOL.

Xxp13
03-05-24, 21:12
I stopped by QQ. A granny opened the door, and I immediately evacuated. It seems like I would have to wait for next month for the ladies to rotate. They usually have attractive ladies working here. I guess not for this month.

I went to Maple Village Spa. A small lady opened the inner door. She had an okay body, but her face is below average. This place has monitors inside the room, so you could see what is happening outside. While she was giving me a massage, a customer stopped by to give pizza. She excused herself to grab some pizza while another customer came in. She told me to wait for 10 minutes. I thought it was to give her time to finish her food, but she joined the other customer in a different room. The 10 minute wait became 30 minutes. I was about to leave, but another lady came in. Her name is Jasmine. She is a taller lady than the previous one with an okay body and below average face. She gave a terrible massage with some teasing. After 10 minutes, she asked me to flip and the negotiation started. She was asking for 2. 5, for everything. I said no and I would only give her 1. 9. She came back undressed and immediately put in the cover and lube to ride. I told her to hold off for maybe a BJ or DATY, but I got rejected. Also, she would not let me touch her chest. I decided to put it in anyways, but she does not want to spread her legs. It was not stimulating, so I just decided to grab my clothes and leave.

The drive home during rush hour made it worst. I should have went for the KGirls.

TomBrandon
03-06-24, 10:09
Any opportunities to give Sophia a sip at Lily's? I know she's been known to get thirsty.

And frankly, her being an enthusiastically receptive smoking hot dirty **** piss bucket seems to be part of the allure.

Ok just because you had a bad time despite many of us having some pretty great times with her doesn't mean we are "white knighting". Sheesh.

Respectfully things not working out for you and her might be a you problem.

BoboJ
03-06-24, 17:47
My experience is from like 6 months ago so I'm not so much reporting to provide info as I am just sharing my thoughts. I went to QQ / Star Point, which I'd been to before and had an OK experience. Obviously ok enough to return. This last time though was unpleasant. First, upon walking in the odor was nauseating. It smelled like cat food that had been left out for weeks. I'm fairly certain something died in there. The smell was strong enough that my nose never adjusted and my clothes and hair stunk of it even after going home. Second, the sheet on the table had a shit stain on it. The provider covered it up with a towel when she saw it. Finally, the massage was worse than not getting a massage. It felt like I was in that scene in Friends where ross massages the guy with wooden spoons. Just a waste of time. Finally, the service itself was fine, no different from the dozens of other "just fine" services I've received over the years. But altogether the experience was so far over on the unpleasant side of the ledger that it snapped me back to reality and made me realize that the whole hobby is just not worth it for me. The women are literally the same frumpy women I see shopping in Asian family market or 99 ranch, and I never have any desire to fuck them then. Most of the time I feel like I'm convincing myself to do it. And of course the drain on the finances is a factor.

I don't begrudge anyone for this hobby so I'm just sharing my experience in case it helps anyone else out there feel validated. It's been surprisingly easy to quit. And any time I've had an urge, all I have to do is wank one out at home and the thought disappears. Best of luck to everyone.

FaraField
03-06-24, 18:00
My experience is from like 6 months ago...It's been surprisingly easy to quit. And any time I've had an urge, all I have to do is wank one out at home and the thought disappears. Best of luck to everyone.I've had a couple horrible experiences, comparable to yours. I tell myself, that's it, this hobby sucks. And yet, later on, I always convince myself the next experience will be better, and then it usually is, so I'm back in.

I feel like for sure the bad experiences are far more common now than they once were, even though I'm much more careful now.

How bad does an experience have to be before it really is the last one? Dunno.

Chanko
03-06-24, 18:19
My experience is from like 6 months ago so I'm not so much reporting to provide info as I am just sharing my thoughts. I went to QQ / Star Point, which I'd been to before and had an OK experience. Obviously ok enough to return. This last time though was unpleasant. First, upon walking in the odor was nauseating. It smelled like cat food that had been left out for weeks. I'm fairly certain something died in there. The smell was strong enough that my nose never adjusted and my clothes and hair stunk of it even after going home. Second, the sheet on the table had a shit stain on it. The provider covered it up with a towel when she saw it. Finally, the massage was worse than not getting a massage. It felt like I was in that scene in Friends where ross massages the guy with wooden spoons. Just a waste of time. Finally, the service itself was fine, no different from the dozens of other "just fine" services I've received over the years. But altogether the experience was so far over on the unpleasant side of the ledger that it snapped me back to reality and made me realize that the whole hobby is just not worth it for me. The women are literally the same frumpy women I see shopping in Asian family market or 99 ranch, and I never have any desire to fuck them then. Most of the time I feel like I'm convincing myself to do it. And of course the drain on the finances is a factor.

I don't begrudge anyone for this hobby so I'm just sharing my experience in case it helps anyone else out there feel validated. It's been surprisingly easy to quit. And any time I've had an urge, all I have to do is wank one out at home and the thought disappears. Best of luck to everyone.You never posted to help the community. And only decided to post in order to complain about it.

Elegant2023
03-06-24, 18:59
I have been to around 5 AMPs in Seattle area, a couple of the mention Latina's on RubMaps but no luck. Curious if anyone know some MPs with Latina masseuses?

StevenAA
03-06-24, 22:59
It's a cozy location, not exactly private.

Made a stop by Miaomiao and saw Monica who may have become my ATF in town! She has a great personality, warm smile and a great figure at that! I was short on time due to heavy traffic so I gave her an abbreviated massage and got to it. I love it how she arches her back when she O's! Even though it was short I paid her for the hour. Well worth it! She is highly recommended!

NeedsGlasses
03-06-24, 23:31
Title: Changes at Shangrila / Sunrise (behind Subway).

The delightful Anna has moved to Pink Ocean in Tacoma. Our loss, their gain. Replaced by the beautiful Lily. This place remains one of the best options in downtown and SODO area. I never leave disappointed, or feel ripped off.

RockyKors
03-07-24, 19:04
During spring of last year, I met Anna at Symmetry Spa in Greenwood a couple of times and she gave a really good LMT level massage with frequent sensual grazing thrown in (both before and after the flip). The massage was so good that I still remember it fondly. This place doesn't offer any extras so no HJ to be had even after asking, but the most she offered was for me to do the deed myself (which I declined).

However, shortly after I couldn't find her at Symmetry. Was told she no longer worked there. I wanted to check if anyone knows about this Anna and where she might be working now? I have a feeling that if she were to be working at a place that offered extras, she would totally be doing it.

She looked to be in late 30's to mid 40's, with an attractive slim figure and above average height. Never seen her face as she always wore a mask.

If anyone knows her whereabouts and can share, I'd be very grateful!

NeedsGlasses
03-07-24, 21:46
I too stopped by Miaomiao / The One and saw the beautiful young slim Lily. Very happy. It's great to have options like this when there are so many boring aunties and grannies.

Miaomiao is affiliated with Meow Meow / Top Massage on University. Does anyone have recent experience at Meow Meow they care to share?

NeedsGlasses
03-07-24, 21:52
During spring of last year, I met Anna at Symmetry Spa in Greenwood a couple of times and she gave a really good LMT level massage with frequent sensual grazing thrown in (both before and after the flip). The massage was so good that I still remember it fondly. This place doesn't offer any extras so no HJ to be had even after asking, but the most she offered was for me to do the deed myself (which I declined).

However, shortly after I couldn't find her at Symmetry. Was told she no longer worked there. I wanted to check if anyone knows about this Anna and where she might be working now? I have a feeling that if she were to be working at a place that offered extras, she would totally be doing it.

She looked to be in late 30's to mid 40's, with an attractive slim figure and above average height. Never seen her face as she always wore a mask.

If anyone knows her whereabouts and can share, I'd be very grateful!Symmetry is my go-to legit place. I remember Anna's wonderful sensual but non-erotic massages. It seemed like more was coming but alas, no. Following.

PeterHouston
03-07-24, 23:06
Visited there recently. Meet by Ella I think she said. Initially thought early 30's but I think she is late 30's poss early 40's. Attractive. Not much english. Dressed in blouse and pants. Got hour massage which lasted the full hour. Fairly decent but not a lot of teasing. No obvious body contact while she was doing the massage. Offered HJ after flip. Did not offer more nor did I ask for more. So I do not know what else -if anything- is available. . 6 house and. 5 tip. Would repeat for those seeking a decent massage with HJ ending. Said she would be there through this month.

GeniusCasanova
03-08-24, 01:46
Visited SODO today, Shangrila / Sunrise. I heard about this Lily but I decided to go in and have whoever greeted me. Turns out it was Cathy who I saw back in 2023. I think. I know it was more than a month ago. Cathy is a very pretty 27-35 year old who has a nice natural body. She had a cute sparkly green dress and a g string on. Massage was 5/10. During TS, There was little teasing and her dress stayed on. She rubbed junior for a bitand smiled. No BJ preview.

On the flip she just kinda took her dress up and started body to body rubbing. No DATY, FIV, or anything foreply ish. She did go for BBBJ which she didn't do last time (CBJ last time). After it was sufficiently ready she hopped on for a minute then asked me to be on top. Flipped her around for doggy for a bit then finished mish. She's pretty hot and gets a little into it but I wouldn't call her that freaky. More cuddly than anything.

Ill repeat but maybe to see Lily or Angela. She described angela as short. If I don't go back up north to Shanghai I'd come back to see angela or lily.

60 + 140 tip which I handed her at the start. I typically negotiate on flip but I decided to risk it like you guys do since I've had generally positive experiences the last two times.

Justice2001
03-08-24, 13:08
Had a great 30 min session with Yami. I saw her years ago and she remembered me. Or so she said. She's very playful and something about touch and tease is really great and turns me on. Would definitely would repeat. She's attractive for her age which looks 30's.

SeaBurner
03-08-24, 22:07
Title: Changes at Shangrila / Sunrise (behind Subway).

The delightful Anna has moved to Pink Ocean in Tacoma. Our loss, their gain. Replaced by the beautiful Lily. This place remains one of the best options in downtown and SODO area. I never leave disappointed, or feel ripped off.Do you have a description of Lily? Had a good time here with Kathy / Cathy last year in the same sequined dress. Wasn't aware of a table shower until I read GeniusCasanova's review, might have to go pay a visit again soon.

FripOverGuy
03-09-24, 09:52
Do you have a description of Lily? Had a good time here with Kathy / Cathy last year in the same sequined dress. Wasn't aware of a table shower until I read GeniusCasanova's review, might have to go pay a visit again soon.I didn't able showered once there. Not sure I would don't again. It's one of those body shaped plastic tables that if you are taller you don't fit in.

Seattle Ampfan
03-09-24, 14:50
Symmetry is my go-to legit place. I remember Anna's wonderful sensual but non-erotic massages. It seemed like more was coming but alas, no. Following.Are the providers still wearing masks at Symmetry? At some point during the pandemic I just stopped going to places where everyone was still wearing masks. And that's the way it was the last time I was at Symmetry (a while ago).

DamianDono
03-09-24, 15:47
Crossposting from Everett board.

I swear I should have a punch card at Shanghai by now.

Went up really late last night just before close. The lot was full due to a party at the one place and the curry shop was going gangbusters. I have no shame so I walked right in to Shanghai.

Greeted by Chloe. I was pretty stoked from the get go. TINY little thing, cute face, kinda messed up grill that I find cute. Barely there little top and skirt with nothing underneath. Lead me to a room and said she would be back.

Iris came in but I politely requested Chloe come back. As soon as she did it was on.

DFK, groping that little body that I could easily pick up and carry. She really got all over me, kissed me. Deeply, hands everywhere. Cute big, little MMs.

BBBJ was nice but nowhere near the Heather Brooke levels of Alyssa and Angela but that's ok. She tried and it was hot watching my pretty good sized meat impale her little mouth. I finally said "let's fuck" and she was excited. We did a double standing maneuver that we could only pull off due to her size, then I picked her up and plowed her against the wall. Next she rode me hard really using that little body. Doggy style where I was amazed she could take it all as I delivered a pretty primal Viagra fueled pounding.

Last HOT mish with her bucking and writhing underneath. I was covered up but she felt pretty slick, probably from a few loads you primates pumped into her 🫡.

Last I asked for cim and she did with gusto. Only slight distraction as some goober came in as I was busting as I could see on the security cam. As I was catching my breath and she was spitting he was being a real Romeo out there to whomever else was working saying "I'm only here for you my dear!

LOL cool cool.

Chloe was a hot little spinner, can take cock, and is so much fun. We kept grinding and making our as I got dressed. No massage as it was closing time but I was totally drained and didn't mind. Exchanged numbers too.

Another win.

$$. 2.

That's value!

Efurufe
03-09-24, 18:22
What is the best legit therapeutic foot massage in the north sound? Between Lynwood to kirkland & above to Everett & the surrounding communities. Not looking for anything else if HE comes with ok that's cool, but primarily want the focus on foot. Legit therapeutic places. I know most on here want crazy stuff I just want a solid foot massage place around the north sound. A clean place that isn't doing FS like Shanghai or anything like that. I'm good off being solicited. Cute legit innocent MTP's only LOL that know how to massage the foot & leg therapeutically. Thanks in advance!I feel like this isn't the best place for legit reviews. Maybe Google or Yelp would be more helpful?

Gvbdc
03-09-24, 18:52
Are the providers still wearing masks at Symmetry? At some point during the pandemic I just stopped going to places where everyone was still wearing masks. And that's the way it was the last time I was at Symmetry (a while ago).Some do, some don't. I was there a few months ago and one wasn't, then a few weeks ago one was.

NeedsGlasses
03-09-24, 20:18
Are the providers still wearing masks at Symmetry? At some point during the pandemic I just stopped going to places where everyone was still wearing masks. And that's the way it was the last time I was at Symmetry (a while ago).No masks for a long time now.

NeedsGlasses
03-09-24, 20:20
Do you have a description of Lily? Had a good time here with Kathy / Cathy last year in the same sequined dress. Wasn't aware of a table shower until I read GeniusCasanova's review, might have to go pay a visit again soon.Sorry, not Lily, Jessie. Neice, pretty, nice figure, fun, passionate. To me, anyway. YMMV.

SeaBurner
03-10-24, 02:20
Rolled the dice on Champion / Healing Touch on Roosevelt. Yet another Coco in the AMP world. Probably in her mid 30's? Could pass for younger if she wanted. Tiny As. Shit massage and okay HE. That is all.

Mitch Cor
03-10-24, 03:03
Joyce at Be Happy is the only FS AMP option I know of in Bellevue. There's a few good HJ or HJ+PM options in Bellevue as well (and many do MSOG if you ask). No luck finding BBBJ (other than Joyce). But the HJ options are pretty good, if you can get by with that.

I'm also interested in this, along with any FS AMP guidance for Bellevue. I'm not there frequently to gather good intel. Are there ANY decent FS AMPs in Bellevue currently?

Justice2001
03-10-24, 09:51
Some do, some don't. I was there a few months ago and one wasn't, then a few weeks ago one was.Can anyone recommend me a name there that is on the younger side? Last few times I went I got an old auntie, but a more legit place with teasing is what I'm looking for so if anyone can recommend someone there attractive that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

NeedsGlasses
03-10-24, 14:04
For fans of Lomi in Northgate but not of their firm tables, new softer tables have arrived. They should be installed by the time this post is approved. It's almost as if they're reading our comments here.

NeedsGlasses
03-10-24, 18:12
For fans of Lomi in Northgate but not of their firm tables, new softer tables have arrived. They should be installed by the time this post is approved. It's almost as if they're reading our comments here.

TrashClip
03-10-24, 20:26
Spring; saw Candy for 1st time by appointment. She was super fun flirty and attractive. With real nice firm set of B's. Decent massage. Got CBJ with manual uncovered finish. Then we got dressed for the occasion and I started the reverse head game. She started arching her back and gripping my head with her legs and had several Os. I suited up and started mish and then doggie. I could literally feel her muscles tighter when she O'd and after about 10 minutes I flooded the bag. She cleaned me up. Candy is as cute, so get down to see her soon. Be safe out there!

1337 State Avenue Unit A, Marysville.

Asdzzz
03-11-24, 03:04
Joyce at Be Happy is the only FS AMP option I know of in Bellevue. There's a few good HJ or HJ+PM options in Bellevue as well (and many do MSOG if you ask). No luck finding BBBJ (other than Joyce). But the HJ options are pretty good, if you can get by with that.I thought that is a legit place? Since all the beds are locate in the lobby.

DrTraveler
03-11-24, 11:09
I thought that is a legit place? Since all the beds are locate in the lobby.There are rooms in the back, but the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Joyce has a little routine where she tells you she can't because it would be too loud. And that she has a boyfriend so you shouldn't cum inside her. But she loves it all.

Snooby
03-11-24, 15:39
Any opportunities to give Sophia a sip at Lily's? I know she's been known to get thirsty.

And frankly, her being an enthusiastically receptive smoking hot dirty **** piss bucket seems to be part of the allure.Is this the one with the huge titties?

StevenAA
03-11-24, 20:14
So driving home late Friday stopped by Top, got an beautiful girl, Moni (mid 30's). Made my intentions known before even undressed. Had a nice relaxing table shower (just wish they were longer). During the shower she kept flicking her tongue like a snake while looking at my crotch. Got to the room and and she asked what I wanted. I held my finger to her lips and she said 180. Said sorry only had 1. 4 on me. She said next time bring more. Next thing I know I feel like Pinocchio's dad. Nice finish. Pretty sure Everything is on the table. When leaving, the woman who brought me in an took the house fee gave me a hug and said I was so handsome and I should come back. She looked a little younger, shorter and I think I would have preferred her. Maybe next time.

Asdzzz
03-12-24, 14:32
There are rooms in the back, but the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Joyce has a little routine where she tells you she can't because it would be too loud. And that she has a boyfriend so you shouldn't cum inside her. But she loves it all.Oh, good to know. How much does she charge? Can tell it $.7 on google.

Original703
03-13-24, 13:48
Recently visited Moon Spa Beauty Salon (1425 North 45th) and saw Lily. Maybe LiLi or Lee Lee.

Based on a positive review from a non-senior member, I'd planned to check out MeiouMeiou or whatever the place on Stone Way is called now; it used to be The One. However, Moon Spa caught my eye and I was curious and ready to TOFTT.

For 200, I got a full hour: nice massage + extras. Lily is from China and her English is passable, no translator app necessary. During the session she checked in frequently by giving me a thumbs up sign and asking okay?

She wore a summer dress with yellow sunflowers on it, lacy black thong underneath. Sexy body, friendly, and smiling. Black hair past her shoulders. HWP, maybe 5'6"? I think she is probably in her 40's but it was difficult for me to determine: in some light, she looked as if she might be in her 20's, at other angles she appeared older.

I rang the bell outside and waited. The entrance is on a busy street and lacks discretion. Lily opened the door within a minute but of course it felt longer. She invited me in and led me to a room. She asked me how long and I said an hour. I handed over 60. And that's when she told me to wait in the room for 10 minutes, she was finishing with another client. She suggested that I take a nap on the table. In for a penny, in for a pound. I'd already handed over the house fee so I waited. Surprisingly, she returned in exactly 10 minutes. I stripped and lay face down on the table. Lily draped me.

She began a back rub that turned into a massage. It wasn't LMT worthy but it also wasn't the rushed, fingertips-on-your-back rub either. Lily paid attention to my shoulders, upper back, lower back and glutes, less attention to my hamstrings and calves. As she leaned over the table, she pressed her pussy against my hand and I adjusted my fingers in a way to invite more contact. She rubbed herself up and down on my hand while continuing the massage. When Lily worked on my glutes, I arched up to indicate interest and she performed some gentle teasing.

Sadly, the first 10 minutes of our time together was interrupted repeatedly by the client who'd been there, and was still there, before I arrived. I reckon she left the room 5 times to try to get the guy to leave. Each time she returned and apologized. On the fifth time, she was successful and sent him into the night. After that, we encountered no more interruptions: no phone pings, no doorbell rings, etc.

Thirty minutes in and Lily instructed me to turn over. She asked about a gratuity. I handed over 140. She left the room with it. When she came back, she asked what I wanted and I said everything. She quickly lost the dress, bra and panties. Climbing onto the table, Lily began a BBBJ and performed some very nice BLS. I'd showered immediately before the session in hopes that I might get rimmed. Although she swirled her tongue all over my dick, my balls, and my taint, there was no rimming.

Lily applied a condom and climbed aboard for ACG. That lasted only briefly, and she asked to switch to mish. We engaged in missionary for a while and she had lots of encouraging words. She seemed to be enjoying it but, for whatever reason, it wasn't quite getting me where I needed to be to nut. I asked to switch to doggy and she quickly turned over, face down, ass up. On this night, this was the position that worked best for me. We fucked in this position longer than we had in ACG and mish, and I was really turned on. I could smell both of our sexes, and it was pretty hot. Lily checked in periodically to make sure everything was good and eventually I finished in the bag.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel and with antiseptic spray on my hands and genitalia. She got dressed and gave me a face and scalp massage to finish out the hour. On the way out, I was offered a piece of candy and a water bottle of shame. I will probably return.

Pros

Sexy provider.

No rush.

Safe, clean facility.

Recently remodeled, walls to the ceiling (I think).

Lots of fresh linens.

200 CFS BBBJ.

Cons

Indiscreet entrance.

Clueless, drunk monger.

Don't be that guy.Language barrier: amusing / distracting "thumbs up" check-in from provider.

No in-room heater.

Hycina111
03-13-24, 18:50
Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about going to Elite / Ocean blue or Cici since they are the closest but idk. Are parlors pretty open about giving you the menu if you ask for it or is there some sort of secret handshake type thing you have to do to get all the extra stuff?

Cye738
03-14-24, 00:48
I'm thinking of visiting this spot too; it's very close to a place I'm currently renting out. Was there any kissing or GFE activities on offer?

Recently visited Moon Spa Beauty Salon (1425 North 45th) and saw Lily. Maybe LiLi or Lee Lee.

Based on a positive review from a non-senior member, I'd planned to check out MeiouMeiou or whatever the place on Stone Way is called now; it used to be The One. However, Moon Spa caught my eye and I was curious and ready to TOFTT.

For 200, I got a full hour: nice massage + extras. Lily is from China and her English is passable, no translator app necessary. During the session she checked in frequently by giving me a thumbs up sign and asking okay?

She wore a summer dress with yellow sunflowers on it, lacy black thong underneath. Sexy body, friendly, and smiling. Black hair past her shoulders. HWP, maybe 5'6"? I think she is probably in her 40's but it was difficult for me to determine: in some light, she looked as if she might be in her 20's, at other angles she appeared older.

I rang the bell outside and waited. The entrance is on a busy street and lacks discretion. Lily opened the door within a minute but of course it felt longer. She invited me in and led me to a room. She asked me how long and I said an hour. I handed over 60. And that's when she told me to wait in the room for 10 minutes, she was finishing with another client. She suggested that I take a nap on the table. In for a penny, in for a pound. I'd already handed over the house fee so I waited. Surprisingly, she returned in exactly 10 minutes. I stripped and lay face down on the table. Lily draped me.

She began a back rub that turned into a massage. It wasn't LMT worthy but it also wasn't the rushed, fingertips-on-your-back rub either. Lily paid attention to my shoulders, upper back, lower back and glutes, less attention to my hamstrings and calves. As she leaned over the table, she pressed her pussy against my hand and I adjusted my fingers in a way to invite more contact. She rubbed herself up and down on my hand while continuing the massage. When Lily worked on my glutes, I arched up to indicate interest and she performed some gentle teasing.

Lewdovico
03-14-24, 02:36
Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about going to Elite / Ocean blue or Cici since they are the closest but idk. Are parlors pretty open about giving you the menu if you ask for it or is there some sort of secret handshake type thing you have to do to get all the extra stuff?The menu is negotiated after the flip. Asking upfront in the lobby is usually not a good move.

Loren Daiz
03-14-24, 03:53
Depends on where you're going and what you want. I've not been where you mentioned. Best bet is read the past 2 years of info on here and learn who does what. I don't want to discuss if at all possible. Call me paranoid but if by rare chance I get caught up in a sting I want deniability. Asking and negotiating on video is a shut case. So if I want everything (FS) and going to known FS place I'll just say 1 hr, hand over the typical fee $$ and get started. Tip after amount depending on activity and quality. If they want more I'll prob leave unless really hot, but don't discuss. If I just want massage and HE I'll just go to place that does that only. They usually just want house fee up front and extra in tip. So discussion is rare and maybe 10% or less of visits. If I'm toft I'll say nothing and see if HJ is offered and shake head yes. Discussion up front will make provider nervous and most experienced monger nervous. I know several mongers will discuss in new place but I'm cautious. There's really not going to be any secret undiscovered place you'll go that hasn't been mentioned in here so use the search function if need be. So really discussions aren't necessary unless you're cheap and want to talk price down. I don't haggle because you'll often get worse service if you do. If price seems unreasonable either leave or take out of tip. No reason to have an upset provider making you regret visit. In places that just offer HE it helps to give them clues you you want it. Usually suttle things is all it takes. I'll either have arms off table and rub their calf then little up leg and they'll move closer or when they are rubbing thigh lift ass up a little or spread legs wider. Some just never put cover towel on and be bare naked uncovered when provider walks in. Your choice but I'll hardly ever discuss or need to. Happy hunting and be safe.

Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about going to Elite / Ocean blue or Cici since they are the closest but idk. Are parlors pretty open about giving you the menu if you ask for it or is there some sort of secret handshake type thing you have to do to get all the extra stuff?

PartyChicken
03-14-24, 08:12
I too stopped by Miaomiao / The One and saw the beautiful young slim Lily. Very happy. It's great to have options like this when there are so many boring aunties and grannies.

Miaomiao is affiliated with Meow Meow / Top Massage on University. Does anyone have recent experience at Meow Meow they care to share?I had a similar experience with Lilly. Made an early morning appointment. She was amazing. Sexy with a nice body. Great table shower.

Great action in the room.

MassagedGuy
03-14-24, 21:11
For fans of Lomi in Northgate but not of their firm tables, new softer tables have arrived. They should be installed by the time this post is approved. It's almost as if they're reading our comments here.Do they have table shower there? And $$ for everything?

TokyoHalJordan
03-15-24, 09:32
Has anyone noticed that Magnolia Spa in Burien was just wiped off the face of the earth in the last 2 weeks?

EastsideD
03-15-24, 15:40
I don't haggle because you'll often get worse service if you do. If price seems unreasonable either leave or take out of tip. No reason to have an upset provider making you regret visit.This 100%. I've had many times providers inflate the price, to which I laugh and say that I know what the standard price is. Even is I say "forget it" and they immediately accept my price, service would be very bad and it would be just waste of money. I need to learn to just get up and leave when they try to charge more than market price, not falling for "sunk cost fallacy" and accepting wasted house fee.

HouseFriedRice
03-15-24, 19:58
Saw Jenny recently at Lily and paid the standard CFS fee + tip. She's got an OK face and a nice body. I mostly enjoyed the chemistry and her enthusiasm! She was seductive and intimate, though she didn't want me kissing her neck for some reason.

After popping she continues with a massage and even got me hard again as time was up which is unusual for me since I usually have a longer refractory time. She offered another HJ or CFS, but wanted an extra tip which I didn't bring so I just declined. Considering a repeat visit.

TrashClip
03-15-24, 22:42
So I decided in my dream to visit Junhilan. In my dream Coco met me at the door. WOW. Opted for the hour. Gently touched her ass and she slid my hand around to the front door. So soft so firm so hot. Went right to the tease. Dragged her boobs all over me. Kissed and licked my back and talked dirty. Then we negotiated 1. 6 for full service. She covered me up and swapped form BJ to boob play and back again for 10 minutes then the full show. Wow. Then came the massage which was great and more relaxing since the anticipation was gone.

StevenAA
03-17-24, 09:55
Spring; saw Candy for 1st time by appointment. She was super fun flirty and attractive. With real nice firm set of B's. Decent massage. Got CBJ with manual uncovered finish. Then we got dressed for the occasion and I started the reverse head game. She started arching her back and gripping my head with her legs and had several Os. I suited up and started mish and then doggie. I could literally feel her muscles tighter when she O'd and after about 10 minutes I flooded the bag. She cleaned me up. Candy is as cute, so get down to see her soon. Be safe out there!

1337 State Avenue Unit A, Marysville.OK. Try again to Spring.

Drew Candy. Let me tell you straight up. 5. 3 foot tall pretty. I thought she had a bra on. Nope. Solid perky B cups awsome boobs. Tight body. Beautiful nakedness. Massage was nice lots of light teasing prior to flip. Paid up to see her. Damage was. 6+ $. 6 BJ / FS.

PartyChicken
03-18-24, 11:13
So driving home late Friday stopped by Top, got an beautiful girl, Moni (mid 30's). Made my intentions known before even undressed. Had a nice relaxing table shower (just wish they were longer). During the shower she kept flicking her tongue like a snake while looking at my crotch. Got to the room and and she asked what I wanted. I held my finger to her lips and she said 180. Said sorry only had 1. 4 on me. She said next time bring more. Next thing I know I feel like Pinocchio's dad. Nice finish. Pretty sure Everything is on the table. When leaving, the woman who brought me in an took the house fee gave me a hug and said I was so handsome and I should come back. She looked a little younger, shorter and I think I would have preferred her. Maybe next time.Moni was outstanding. Not especially young; but pretty, friendly, , but a pretty nice body ad some ridiculous BBBJ and FS. I love it when she will look me in the eyes and smile.

MWood66
03-19-24, 06:24
In town a couple of days from southeast coast. When in town, after reading the local forums, I like to select a random place. Ended up in Renton. Small two girl operation as best I could tell. Drew Julie and wasn't disappointed. Great massage from very attractive 25-30 yr old. Nice tight all natural body. Everything covered. Great experience. 60 house + 160 tip. Said she arrived yesterday and will be there a month then goes back to NY for a month. I'd definitely repeat when in town. Don't remember the name of the place but it's not hard to find.

AussieFury
03-19-24, 10:13
In town a couple of days from southeast coast. When in town, after reading the local forums, I like to select a random place. Ended up in Renton. Small two girl operation as best I could tell. Drew Julie and wasn't disappointed. Great massage from very attractive 25-30 yr old. Nice tight all natural body. Everything covered. Great experience. 60 house + 160 tip. Said she arrived yesterday and will be there a month then goes back to NY for a month. I'd definitely repeat when in town. Don't remember the name of the place but it's not hard to find.Renton is not a small town. Got ANYTHING else for us to guess the location?

House? Apt? Strip Mall?

Renton Highlands? Downtown? Near Landing?

Appreciate the intel but can't benefit from it without a little more detail. But glad it was a good time.

Doctor Pepper
03-19-24, 12:00
Based on a few recent reports of Jasmine in the UDistrict I decided to try it out last week. Was looking only for a decent massage and HE. Jasmine is just north of a pretty busy stretch of University Way, but there is plenty of free street parking on the block. The door has a buzzer but I don't think it works. I stood outside the door like a dummy after pushing the button with no reply, so I tried the door handle, and it was unlocked so I walked in. Was pleasantly surprised by the gal who met me. She said her name was Helen and she is for sure the younger of the two. Helen is Chinese but looksJapanese, if that makes sense. She can certainly pass for being in her late 20's (although we know Asian genes run strong so she is probably in her 30's). Helen was wearing a short red dress with one shoulder strap. Immediately got FS vibes based on the attire, which was interesting because the previous reviews made it seem like it was a HE shop only. Helen was the only one there at the moment and she said the other girl (presumably Mandy?) had gone out shopping. Another one of you mongers came in at the beginning of my session but was told to wait for the other girl and you decided not to stick around.

The massage was good, but not great, but also not horrible. Not quite therapeutic, but just good enough. Not too much teasing but she let me touch her legs when she grazed my hands just so she knew I knew what's up. Some light teasing in the right spots right before the flip and I knew she knew what was up. After the flip came the negotiation (groan) but it didn't last long. Respectful touching was allowed but OTC only. She would not disrobe (despite the attire). Tried to coax another. 60 out of me but I stuck to the standard. 40 (plus house) and we were off. No jackhammers here so I was happy. Some vocal encouragement from her as well.

On my way out I passed by the other gal (Mandy? But I didn't' ask her name). She is definitely the older by at least 10 to 15 years and also dressed in a very short dress with about 10 lbs of makeup. She was looking rough and I'm glad I got lucky with Helen. I'm sure I'll be back but with Helen only. I will bounce if the other girl answers the call.

Dr. P.

MWood66
03-19-24, 12:11
Renton is not a small town. Got ANYTHING else for us to guess the location?

House? Apt? Strip Mall?

Renton Highlands? Downtown? Near Landing?

Appreciate the intel but can't benefit from it without a little more detail. But glad it was a good time.No worries. Not from here and didn't realize Renton was so big and I am lost with google maps, LOL. 5th and Park. Building is very well marked.

Nonono90
03-19-24, 15:55
Never been to a parlor before. Thinking about going to Elite / Ocean blue or Cici since they are the closest but idk. Are parlors pretty open about giving you the menu if you ask for it or is there some sort of secret handshake type thing you have to do to get all the extra stuff?If you know its a FS place, just put $200 in their hand once in the massage room. They'll know what it's for.

DavidIs21
03-19-24, 16:00
Just wondering if anyone comes close to the price and services provided by her but more south? I am in tacoma and willing to make a bit of a journey but don't want to go to Everett if I don't have too. Similar being: prostate, msog, 120-140 (saw reports she may do BBBJ not sure though).

EvergreenRover
03-19-24, 16:31
I'm looking for some intel on where I can find a provider with large natural breasts.

I've stopped into more than a hand full of AMPs in the Everett Lynnwood area with no luck.

Doesn't have to be FS.

Can any of you gents help point me in the right directions?

Asdzzz
03-19-24, 20:28
No worries. Not from here and didn't realize Renton was so big and I am lost with google maps, LOL. 5th and Park. Building is very well marked.Based on your location, I only see a car repair shop.

Sea He Newb
03-19-24, 20:48
I'm looking for some intel on where I can find a provider with large natural breasts.

I've stopped into more than a hand full of AMPs in the Everett Lynnwood area with no luck.

Doesn't have to be FS.

Can any of you gents help point me in the right directions?I too absolutely love them'them big and jiggly.

I happen to have found a place in Renton, been there 3 times, and the bitties were there each time. Happy to trade info. 2/3 we're good, 1 time was meh but that was partially my fault.

TrashClip
03-19-24, 22:07
I stopped in this morning just after they opened. I was the only customer there. That is why I like to come early. I grabbed Jessy and we were off to the table shower. As she soaped me up I was grabbing at her. Join me on the table. She gave me a tremendous body slide and I lost my load on her. We cleaned up and retreated to the room for round two. Jessy is awesome.

AussieFury
03-20-24, 09:44
Based on your location, I only see a car repair shop.Wonder if it's "The Studio" at 451 Park Ave N across from Jeff’s auto. Maybe I’ll check it out if I’m nearby.

We don't need to hide addresses or shoppe names, hobby friends.

AussieFury
03-20-24, 10:01
No worries. Not from here and didn't realize Renton was so big and I am lost with google maps, LOL. 5th and Park. Building is very well marked.Thanks. Was it 451 Park Ave N? Converted duplex?

How did you find out about it? Was it a drive-by sighting or were they advertising somewhere? That location isn't on RM at all. Renton doesn't have many good FS shoppes so hopefully this place can stay around.

AussieFury
03-20-24, 10:06
I too absolutely love them'them big and jiggly.

I happen to have found a place in Renton, been there 3 times, and the bitties were there each time. Happy to trade info. 2/3 we're good, 1 time was meh but that was partially my fault.I hope trading for AMP info doesn't become a trend. It's not a BBFS unicorn. It's an AMP so the intel is old within a couple weeks when the girls swap in / out.

Please reconsider openly sharing intel here, hobby brother. We're not in competition here. There is plenty of pussy for everyone.

MWood66
03-20-24, 10:24
As it was my last day in your fine town, I wanted to try out another location. Started on Pacific Hwy, FW. I don't remember the name of the AMP maybe Sun spa? Anyway located in small strip mall connected to another AMP with another name but I'm sure they were the same. L1 and L2 was the only thing offered by an attractive 35 ish Korean. Said her name was Linda. Massage 8/10. I passed on the L2 bc I was looking for FS.

Ended up on 8900 block of 14th Ave (Seattle) bc it was on the closet AMP near my hotel near SeaTac. That's where I met Jenny and Lilli. Jenny probably mid 40's and very skilled. Lilli 25-30 ish and might be considered a spinner. FS and great massage with lots of teasing $$ out the door for the hr. I would repeat when I'm back in the area.

MWood66
03-20-24, 10:27
Thanks. Was it 451 Park Ave N? Converted duplex?

How did you find out about it? Was it a drive-by sighting or were they advertising somewhere? That location isn't on RM at all. Renton doesn't have many good FS shoppes so hopefully this place can stay around.I found them on stg and took a chance. 451 upstairs with side entrance. Building clearly mark as massage spa with neon sign in the upstairs window.

AussieFury
03-20-24, 14:16
Thanks. Was it 451 Park Ave N? Converted duplex?

How did you find out about it? Was it a drive-by sighting or were they advertising somewhere? That location isn't on RM at all. Renton doesn't have many good FS shoppes so hopefully this place can stay around.Answered my own question.

Yes, 451 N Park Ave in Renton. Julie is Chinese-born Korean and beautiful. No surgery and none needed. I'd put her at 30+. Great English. Sweet and fun.

Good massage. All extras are covered. She also confirmed that service is YMMV and CBJ or CFS is not guaranteed.

Hygiene goes far. Her vibe is very natural, never felt rushed or transactional.

Spa is a converted house. Clean and nice inside. Reminds me of 9 Spa (aka Cloud) in Tac.

Other girl is Anna but was out shopping.

200 up front for a non rushed 30 minutes (that ended up closer to an hour).

Will repeat.

Tell her Hi from Big Monkey.

FlyingGolfball
03-20-24, 14:28
Answered my own question.

Yes, 451 N Park Ave in Renton. Julie is Chinese-born Korean and beautiful. No surgery and none needed. I'd put her at 30+. Great English. Sweet and fun.

Good massage. All extras are covered. She also confirmed that service is YMMV and CBJ or CFS is not guaranteed.

Hygiene goes far. Her vibe is very natural, never felt rushed or transactional.

Spa is a converted house. Clean and nice inside. Reminds me of 9 Spa (aka Cloud) in Tac.

Other girl is Anna but was out shopping.

200 up front for a non rushed 30 minutes (that ended up closer to an hour).

Will repeat.

Tell her Hi from Big Monkey.How do you make an appt with that place? Nothing came back after searching that address. Just the zillow stuff, LOL.

Nothing on rmap either.

HouseFriedRice
03-20-24, 16:27
Have made the rounds at Lily but hadn't met Eva yet so I gave her a try. Was contemplating between HJ or FS and ended up getting FS. Massage was soso and a bit short for my preference. Teasing before the flip was also light. After the flip she asked what I wanted and I had her give me a little spin while I thought about it and settled on FS for the usual tip.

Maybe I've just been horned but I actually dropped a little precum on my belly as she went off to grab a condom. Never happened before. Almost popped when she got on top for a little camel slide, she wasn't even trying but luckily I kept it under control or else I'd have a really embarrassing story on my hands. Afterward she covered me up and gave me a mediocre BJ, then hopped on top. After getting in the rhythm I didn't feel as close to popping and started enjoying her body more. She rode me for a few minutes before I asked to get on top. Had a lot of fun kissing her neck while also pulling out all the way and re-entering her repeatedly; she seemed to also enjoy this. Made my way down to her nipples which were soft, but after some sucking and eye contact I felt them stiffen up, even the little bumps on her areola stiffened. I then went upright to hold a leg up and plowed her gently, watching her feet curl was really hot. I tried to thrust into her G spot, and she pulled me in closer as I did this. I was getting close and asked to switch but she wrapped her legs around me and told me to keep going as she used my dick and ground herself on it. It didn't take much more convincing so I gave her a short pounding before I blew my load in her. I felt her tightening up on me as I came myself, and she made sure to tell me she "felt good at the same time" as me and asked if I could feel it. Not fully convinced she came since she got up into clean up mode soon after I pulled out, but if she enjoyed it all the better for this experience.

She's got a slim body with prob some A cups. I'd say she's in her mid 30's with a pretty face. I really enjoyed the chemistry and was glad I could hold it in during that initial phase.

PerkinJon2000
03-20-24, 16:35
Joyce at Be Happy is the only FS AMP option I know of in Bellevue. There's a few good HJ or HJ+PM options in Bellevue as well (and many do MSOG if you ask). No luck finding BBBJ (other than Joyce). But the HJ options are pretty good, if you can get by with that.Which ones would you recommend for HJ only in Bellevue?

PerkinJon2000
03-20-24, 16:38

There was no flip. Although the 30-minute mark came, I hadn't. Tina could tell that there was something I still sought. She asked whether I wanted an hour..Similar experience, she teased a bit on the flip, but when I tried to guide her hand, she just said "do yourself" and put some oil on my hand. Not really worth it IMO.

The Tanuki
03-20-24, 20:29
Which ones would you recommend for HJ only in Bellevue?As I'm in a potentially "use it til I lose it" situation, I've made some runs of late so figured I'd share these around. Time frame in the past 4 months. Tip level was $50 for the HE providers.

Lily (was at "O" Spa in Kirkland, moved to New Spa on 140th just a block south of Bel-Red). Decent looking 40's Chinese. Nice work on the balls while on your stomach. Allows roaming inside the bra. Very friendly.

Yulia at Ocean Relax. Chinese around 40 maybe. Really good balls massage. Allows hands in the bra also.

Sophie at Lavender (DT Bellevue). Only got a half hour. Told her soft massage and she quickly interpreted that as needing HE. Very friendly Chinese. Fucking awesome big tits that she pulled out! She also did some light PM with some goofy little finger condoms (best phrase I can think of) that the boss acquired (big hint that the shop is very HE friendly).

Zen Zone Spa (Northrup) and K Spa (Bel-Red) no go. Woman at K wanted $100 for HJ. Put my hand inside her bra to try to convince me, but I bailed. Zen was just a NO from the old lady.

Niu Spa Kirkland on 85th a little bit west of 132nd Ave. Older gal but friendly and ok with HJ.

Meet Spa. A bit earlier maybe late summer. Girl was cuter than many, maybe late 30's. CBJ with topless for $100 tip. Lousy environment IMO, with open ceiling listening to some dude on the phone and hacking away.

That's about it for my recent forays. Hope I can still continue occasionally, but you guys can try these if you like and see how it goes.

Cheers,

TT.

NeedsGlasses
03-20-24, 22:51
Do they have table shower there? And $$ for everything?No table shower. Might get away with $$ if you pay all up front, but typically HF + $$. YMMV with masseuse and no. Of visits. As usual.

Harryyy
03-20-24, 23:03
I stopped in this morning just after they opened. I was the only customer there. That is why I like to come early. I grabbed Jessy and we were off to the table shower. As she soaped me up I was grabbing at her. Join me on the table. She gave me a tremendous body slide and I lost my load on her. We cleaned up and retreated to the room for round two. Jessy is awesome.That. Sounds. Incredible. What was the damage?

GeniusCasanova
03-21-24, 16:18
Do they have table shower there? And $$ for everything?Do 200-220 all in so the 60 house plus 140-160. I've never had complaints except from the most greedy upsell therapists.

PartyChicken
03-22-24, 10:31
OK. Try again to Spring.

Drew Candy. Let me tell you straight up. 5. 3 foot tall pretty. I thought she had a bra on. Nope. Solid perky B cups awsome boobs. Tight body. Beautiful nakedness. Massage was nice lots of light teasing prior to flip. Paid up to see her. Damage was. 6+ $. 6 BJ / FS.I went to Spring. Candy. 20's Asian. Massage was lame. It got better when I stroked her legs and ass. She got aggressive. Grabbed my cock and started stroking. Told her I wanted FS. No problem. Went at it like bunnies. Standard clean up.

Gvbdc
03-22-24, 13:54
Hit up Smiling Art on a whim. Had Monica. Confession time, I did have an edible on board, so my judgement was skewed. Paid. 7 HF. Above average massage (for these sorts of joints). Come haggle time I caved and went for the old saran wrap French, which was terrible TBH. Luckily she got back to massaging with her hands which is where her talents lie. Tipped 1 (which was far too much). Would repeat though without going above anything old fashioned.

SayOcean
03-22-24, 15:49
I decided to check out Blue Ocean Day Spa on Highway 99 in Edmonds since there was a review a while back saying there was a younger girl working there. I figured the odds of a young provider still working there would be low but took a chance anyways.

Unfortunately I was right, the two providers I saw working there was an auntie named Mimi and older lady named Pepsi. I figured I would get a massage and opt for a HE with Mimi since I made the trip out anyways. As I was getting undressed, Pepsi came into the room and decided to snatch me away from Mimi. Looking at her face, Pepsi is definitely up there in age. Boobs are my weakness though and she definitely still has a nice pair. I let the intrusive thoughts win and rolled with her anyways.

The kicker is I only paid the house fee of $60. She definitely forgot or didn't mind and never asked for the remaining tip.

Pepsi

Description: In her 60's but still has a great rack.

Offers: TS, HE, CFS, CBJ, Wanted DATY (I declined to give it to her). She did mention that if I returned, she would offer BB options.

MassagedGuy
03-24-24, 13:19
Both legit great massage if your looking for close to a professional level massage. But nothing more. It is disappointing that July is now legit at least for me.

The provider was hot, young and skinnyish for July.

MassagedGuy
03-24-24, 13:20
Anyone try that lately?

Moose21
03-24-24, 17:32
Has anyone been to East West Massage on 16th SW in White Center? I see it has been reviewed many times on RM but I don't pay to access that site. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Moose21.

ShootSkeetX
03-25-24, 08:41
Decent parlor, not too much attention despite being on a busy street. The parking lot on the side comes in really handy!

CoCo had a slim build and looks "shy"She's probably early 20's and looks like it. Small frame, c or d natural cups and generally attractive. She politely tried to rush me a little bit with her limited English but she had the skills to gently persuade me rather than acting rude. I was probably in and out in 15-20 minutes and I'd repeat. Pros: great BBBJ, K9, and Mish. Cons: not much else and short session.

DyanRay
03-25-24, 12:16
Was in Sodo on Saturday and stopped in and landed with Lili or Lulu, I didn't hear her clearly when she said it. Nice natural rack, I'd guess D's easily. Nice face and small butt but had a bit of a pooch type mom belly that her tight black dress hid perfectly. Anyway, when the time came she said I was too big to take and talked me into a BBBJ, which was amazing with CIM finish! All in damage was 2*.

Peet0115
03-25-24, 12:19
Anyone try that lately?Legit great massage with no real hints or teasing.

Ss8988
03-25-24, 14:29

Doesn't have to be FS.

Can any of you gents help point me in the right directions?Sophia at Lily in lake City has the best I've found recently. Always looking for more so anyone with additional information that's willing to share please post.

Doctor Pepper
03-25-24, 18:46
Legit great massage with no real hints or teasing.Really? I've gone a handful of times over the last couple years and always got a halfway decent massage with HE. The only enjoyable time was with Gigi. Lisa was terrible and negotiated my ears off, and Anna was not my type (mousy with glasses). The "owner" at the time was a gal named Jimmi (spelling?) who I always wished would give me a massage but never got a chance to try out. If it's back to legit then I'll stick with Yami at Eternity.

Dr. P.

Warrior2020
03-25-24, 19:04
Which ones would you recommend for HJ only in Bellevue?Hello Everyone,

What does Joyce look like? I stopped by, but an older lady with short hair was there and she didn't speak much English. When I asked when Joyce would be there, she used a Google translator, but even with it, she couldn't tell me.

Thanks.

HouseFriedRice
03-25-24, 20:55
Legit great massage with no real hints or teasing.I've been there a couple months ago and I got HJs from Anna and Gigi. I preferred Anna myself, but Gigi was fine too. Massage itself was better than average and they have heated beds which I really enjoyed, but I never got anything more than HJs. Good luck!

EastsideD
03-26-24, 18:27
Both legit great massage if your looking for close to a professional level massage. But nothing more. It is disappointing that July is now legit at least for me.

The provider was hot, young and skinnyish for July.Same experience with Yolo and July in Kirkland, both are strictly legit.

First time masseuse at July provided HE after lots of hesitation. Visited again recently, and the same lady refused.

ShinamotoJason
03-26-24, 21:52
She's tall, perky & firm, amazing Korean cheerleader style body! FYI, her photos are real, but the bottom two have been weirdly photoshopped. I am attaching the most accurate ones, but she's much hotter & prettier in person. This is one of those rare opportunities, brothers!

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/roya/

Be safe & good luck!

PartyChicken
03-26-24, 22:54
I went this evening. Moni. Upper 30's?, skinny spinner, man mades, nice trimmed vagheen. Opted for 1/2 hour with table shower and CBJ. She was playful, nice. Got a thorough table shower, bit of a rub, the light fingertip thing then a decent CBJ with ball licking in a couple of positions. Played with the cooter for a bit. Clean up, dressed and out the door. I got about 40 minutes. Paid $60 plus $100 tip. $160 all in. Not bad I guess.

Justice2001
03-27-24, 12:54

The provider was hot, young and skinnyish for July.Any chance of a manual there at July? Was the draping liberal? Thanks in advance!

Justice2001
03-27-24, 13:09
I've been there a couple months ago and I got HJs from Anna and Gigi. I preferred Anna myself, but Gigi was fine too. Massage itself was better than average and they have heated beds which I really enjoyed, but I never got anything more than HJs. Good luck!My experience too. They will have some gems from time to time but they quickly leave. I think now it's been the 3 that has been there for awhile.

MassagedGuy
03-27-24, 14:08
Any chance of a manual there at July? Was the draping liberal? Thanks in advance!No chance at the moment though the younger provider looked cute. The draping seemed standard.

BigPurpleSnake
03-27-24, 18:11
I stopped by LY in Renton on Benson today for some recon since I was in the area. I pull up and it's a house that was turned into a massage parlor. Kind of strange but have seen this a couple times.

The entrance is on the bottom floor through a sliding door. A gal must have seen me coming as she opened the slider for me. I was greeted by probably mid 40's gal who didn't really speak English. She called another gal who was even older and barely spoke English either. Both were not very attractive so I said I had to get back to work, which was somewhat true. They tried pulling the hard sell like most of these places so I bailed.

HouseFriedRice
03-28-24, 01:55
Saw some signs for "Relaxing Station $35/ hr" and decided to check it out. On the positive side it really was $35/ hr, on the negative side it's def legit. On the google reviews you can read that it is described as an "airport massage" or "open hall massage" and those describe it pretty well. Essentially there're a wall of comfy chairs for the foot massage along one wall with a space at the foot rest to put a small tub for a foot soak. Along the other side and central part of the room are massage beds separated by very low (below the waist) walls and some vertical posts. These provide minimal / no privacy even when laying down.

Fully clothed the entire time with a towel draped over me AND she wore some sort of polyester glove (I'm assuming that's to reduce friction more than anything else). Massage itself was pretty good and I gave a. 2 tip.

If you could actually get a HE out of this place you'll win. Some infamy points haha.

ExtraFun2006
03-28-24, 16:28
Hello, anyone with an active rubmaps account, would appreciate any info on Nini spa in Seattle?

FlyingGolfball
03-28-24, 17:07
Hello, anyone with an active rubmaps account, would appreciate any info on Nini spa in Seattle?From March this year. 5 starts.

"Massage Parlor Details:

I don't know how the other girls perform, but if you get Nicole, you're in for a good time.

Place looks good, probably not the cleanest as soon as you walk in, but the room was okay. Linens smelled fresh.

First and most, I wanted a massage, but I'm glad I got an amazing looking young girl to do it, it always helps to relax. Doesn't fit the basic description, she's actually got a nice body on her, with her main asset being her nice C's, but she also has a beautiful plum bottom.

She gave an above-average massage which lasted at least half an hour. Afterward, she used a hot towel to get the oil off before having me turn over. Immediately followed by a decent handjob and then she continued the massage on my legs and arms and finalized the session with a nice scalp massage. During the deed, she encouraged roaming hands but drew the line at under the clothes place. Tipped before leaving and she seemed happy with what I gave. ".

Another one from early March.

"Nicole is a beautiful woman. Her English is limited but we used a translator a lot.

I knew from before that she was not FS girl. That's ok. Her massage is well worth the money.

No draping. I hate to be covered when I'm getting a full body massage.

She is an expert at massage.

Hot towel and the flip. More massage to my front. It was obvious that I was ready for some relief.

She does a nice easy stoke until I shot my load. More cleanup and massage.

Bottle of water and a hug, I was out of there.

Highly recommended!

PnwVette
03-28-24, 19:36
I have been holding off posting this for a while, I have been torn between keeping her to myself and sharing her with my fellow mongers. You guys won!.

I wrote about the hottest provider I have ever met on the Tacoma board approximately a month ago. She was at one shop (Hang Loose in Fed Way) then disappeared. I finally found her again. Her name is Jessica and she is at CK in White center. (They are under new ownership and has a different vibe than before). Jessica is absolutely adorable, tiny little spinner body but curvy in all the right ways. She started with a "real" massage for about 10 minutes. On the flip she was already naked! (love a woman that's prepared) She has a very nurturing way in her services (YMMV) but can also handled me getting a "little" more aggressive. I was all in for 2. 5. I may have been able to do less, but she is so beautiful that I would have felt cheap giving her anything less.

ShootSkeetX
03-28-24, 20:48
My first trip. I called ahead but only by minutes. Got in pretty easily.

I thought the massage was quite good, especially the glute work.

$. 6 for main event 50 to the house.

It's a cozy location, not exactly private.

SkeletonKey6
03-28-24, 21:32
Ttoft the team at this new Lisa Spa on aurora Blvd.

Yuna 35 ish skinny greeted me and gave her $$ and she left for a few, then back for about 10 minutes of decent massage. On the flip she was ready to go; she took a good plowing for about 30 minutes in all standard positions. Her ass is spectacular and finished on it in standing k9. She was really excited and into it more than most AMP girls. Afterwards she said my aroma got her really wet. I had just finished a sweaty workout before coming here. Kind of reminds one of the scene in Porky's (1984?) where Kim Cantrell gets super horny from smelling men's jock straps. She's here for a few more weeks before going back to NYC. Nice exception to the rule in this otherwise desert.

RoadHazard
03-30-24, 18:13
Hello Everyone,

What does Joyce look like? I stopped by, but an older lady with short hair was there and she didn't speak much English. When I asked when Joyce would be there, she used a Google translator, but even with it, she couldn't tell me.

Thanks.Joyce is mostly retired. You might be able to catch her there every now & then on weekends. TOFTT w / new short hair lady. 1/2 hr massage scouting mission. She 'accidentally' rubbed her crotch up against my hand about 1/2 way through the massage a few times. This evolved to some extensive OTC roaming & got a slight shudder out of her but that was the extent of it. This has always been very much a YMMV place (as with a lot of them in Bellevue) so a full hr appointment might do the trick.

Seaperv
03-30-24, 18:29
Went to a spot where I can usually count on just what I'm looking for, drew a new girl, the tease on my belly was outstanding but on the flip it was self service only! Ok so the new girl has boundaries but after asking twice to stop teasing and to move to somewhere else had to sit up and ask her to leave. Paid the house fee and let George Washington handle the tip.

Randy Darwin
03-30-24, 21:37
Went to a spot where I can usually count on just what I'm looking for, drew a new girl, the tease on my belly was outstanding but on the flip it was self service only! Ok so the new girl has boundaries but after asking twice to stop teasing and to move to somewhere else had to sit up and ask her to leave. Paid the house fee and let George Washington handle the tip.Where was this?

Seaperv
03-30-24, 21:52
Where was this?Since I usually get what I'm looking for at this place not going to out them for one bad time. The one dollar tip was more what the report was about.

BigPurpleSnake
03-31-24, 00:39
Since I usually get what I'm looking for at this place not going to out them for one bad time. The one dollar tip was more what the report was about.This should be in the rants and raves forum since it doesn't give any helpful information.

AussieFury
03-31-24, 13:07
Has anyone noticed that Magnolia Spa in Burien was just wiped off the face of the earth in the last 2 weeks?Confirmed. Burien Magnolia is closed for good.

Moose21
03-31-24, 20:29
Confirmed. Burien Magnolia is closed for good.Lack of business or was there some other reason?

Warrior2020
04-01-24, 15:32
Thank you for the info. I might stop by on a weekend.

Joyce is mostly retired. You might be able to catch her there every now & then on weekends. TOFTT w / new short hair lady. 1/2 hr massage scouting mission. She 'accidentally' rubbed her crotch up against my hand about 1/2 way through the massage a few times. This evolved to some extensive OTC roaming & got a slight shudder out of her but that was the extent of it. This has always been very much a YMMV place (as with a lot of them in Bellevue) so a full hr appointment might do the trick.

Seaperv
04-01-24, 16:44
Good massage, no extra services. May go back if I just want a decent massage at a reasonable price nearby, but aside from some butt rubs, not even any teasing.Mediocre massage with no hint of extras.

Shogun Hua
04-01-24, 22:04
This place is near T&T Seafood (Very good Chinese food and Dim Sum) restaurant in Edmonds, next to a tire shop. I was leaning towards getting a therapeutic massage, but brought some extra money in case extras were available. I didn't get any sense that extras were available at all. Helen, 30's, nice body, 6 face, fully clothed in pants and shirt, she wore a mask during the massage. She gave me a really good therapeutic massage. 0.6 for an hour, i tipped 0.1, I got the full hour with hot rocks. Worth it. The business card she gave me said, Rain City Spa. Stay safe.I went here again. I walked in without an appointment. I was greeted by another lady, probably a bit older and shorter than Helen. She seemed to be busy with another client. Neither lady seems to speak much English. I was told to lie down and Helen came in to give me the massage. Slightly different massage this time but a solid one for 60 bucks. No signs of extras. She didnt wear a mask this time.

86 degrees, has some good baked goods.

HouseFriedRice
04-02-24, 03:05
Checked out Cathy at Shangrila. Not in a sequined dress as prev reported, but still quite pretty. Started with a table shower that was excellent if not for a sweaty smell from the foam pad (you don't need to be perfectly clean when you come in but please for everyone's sake don't come in smelling like a yeti). First time seeing Cathy and she wasn't shy with the teasing during the shower.

She offers a much better massage than most. Firm pressure where it's needed and much less where it's not (ie calves). She manages to slip in some teasing throughout her good massage. Service was pretty good, we didn't do anything crazy but it was still very enjoyable. Her body was a little clammy, probably from all the work she was putting into that massage and taking care of me.

She's got a more solid, toned figure than most other MTs and powerful fingers to give you that great massage experience. I'd put her age in the late 30's and plenty pretty.

AussieFury
04-02-24, 10:04
Lack of business or was there some other reason?Not sure. But I was shocked it stayed open this long being literally across the street from the Burien police HQ.

AussieFury
04-02-24, 10:05
Checked out Cathy at Shangrila. Not in a sequined dress as prev reported, but still quite pretty. Started with a table shower that was excellent if not for a sweaty smell from the foam pad (you don't need to be perfectly clean when you come in but please for everyone's sake don't come in smelling like a yeti). First time seeing Cathy and she wasn't shy with the teasing during the shower.

She offers a much better massage than most. Firm pressure where it's needed and much less where it's not (ie calves). She manages to slip in some teasing throughout her good massage. Service was pretty good, we didn't do anything crazy but it was still very enjoyable. Her body was a little clammy, probably from all the work she was putting into that massage and taking care of me.

She's got a more solid, toned figure than most other MTs and powerful fingers to give you that great massage experience. I'd put her age in the late 30's and plenty pretty.+1 to your +1.

Kathy (Cathy?) is a superstar.

TroutMaster05
04-02-24, 14:11
I see a new spa in Mountlake terrace. Anyone have any intel? The number is from oil spa that closed in Lakewood. Just wanting confirmation it is legit.

They will text you pricing and pics of the two girls there.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/seattle/female-escorts/asian/100-real-asian-girls253-230-26/916520564820

TroutMaster05
04-02-24, 16:39
This new plane in Mountlake terrace popped up on skip the games. The number is the same as an oil spa that closed in Lakewood. Is it legit?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/seattle/female-escorts/asian/100-real-asian-girls253-230-26/916520564820

BananaBandit
04-02-24, 17:40
I see a new spa in Mountlake terrace. Anyone have any intel? The number is from oil spa that closed in Lakewood. Just wanting confirmation it is legit.

They will text you pricing and pics of the two girls there.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/seattle/female-escorts/asian/100-real-asian-girls253-230-26/916520564820I'm like 95% sure this is the same group I texted and now I get texts all the time from different numbers for different locations. I've asked them to stop with no luck.

AussieFury
04-02-24, 17:52
I'm like 95% sure this is the same group I texted and now I get texts all the time from different numbers for different locations. I've asked them to stop with no luck.CFG aka Chinese Fuckery Group.

They specialize in the Asian variety of fuckery.

RustyWebfFoot
04-02-24, 23:55
Headed for my old stomping grounds at Vivi in Bellevue but they're long gone. Found Meet nearby, off of 130th near Angelos, somewhat discrete, set back from the road.

Rang the bell to enter (good sign). Cute 30 something in tight black two piece body suit greeted me. House 50 for 30 minutes. Got comfy and she came back in and started with a nice unscented oil back rub. Lasted about 10 minutes. Towel came off and she straddled me for a lower back massage, and increasingly more interesting teasing. I gave the appropriate response and she had me flip. Quick negotiations for a HJ. Nice finish with respectful otc roaming. Got the job done. Cleaned up and a nice scalp and face massage to complete our session. Will probably return at some point but Bellevue is a bit of a hike now. I feel like more could be on the menu for next time.

Hman206
04-03-24, 01:50
Headed for my old stomping grounds at Vivi in Bellevue but they're long gone. Found Meet nearby, off of 130th near Angelos, somewhat discrete, set back from the road.

Rang the bell to enter (good sign). Cute 30 something in tight black two piece body suit greeted me. House 50 for 30 minutes. Got comfy and she came back in and started with a nice unscented oil back rub. Lasted about 10 minutes. Towel came off and she straddled me for a lower back massage, and increasingly more interesting teasing. I gave the appropriate response and she had me flip. Quick negotiations for a HJ. Nice finish with respectful otc roaming. Got the job done. Cleaned up and a nice scalp and face massage to complete our session. Will probably return at some point but Bellevue is a bit of a hike now. I feel like more could be on the menu for next time.What was the damage once or was all said and done?

Tonguing
04-03-24, 13:05
I'm like 95% sure this is the same group I texted and now I get texts all the time from different numbers for different locations. I've asked them to stop with no luck.They may be spammers, but this place is not far from me, so I did a drive by. Definitely a real place, entrance on the south side of 58th, just on the corner of 236, not exactly discreet, but not bad. Parking off to the side. I plan to check it out in person later this week, if anyone has intel please share! I'll be sure to report back.

RustyWebfFoot
04-03-24, 13:32
What was the damage once or was all said and done?One and a half.

WalkingSpanish
04-03-24, 13:46
One and a half.No wonder the negotiations were quick. 40-60 is the typical range for a tip, 100 is quite generous by most standards.

XKiller
04-03-24, 19:11
Hey I'm staying at an hotel in uptown Seattle for the week and was wondering if there were any good massage parlors in the area? Walking distance preferably. It seems everything is south of me.

ErosWa
04-03-24, 19:54
Hey I'm staying at an hotel in uptown Seattle for the week and was wondering if there were any good massage parlors in the area? Walking distance preferably. It seems everything is south of me.La Moon.

22XX 3rd Ave.

Seattle.

PartyChicken
04-04-24, 08:40
Really good experience there with a new firl! Worth to be recommended!

New girls in the rotation. Good quality. Once in the room she got started with the massage and it wasn't long before the teasing was underway, on the flip she put her menu out there and seeing that I was already horny and looking at her up close she was still very good looking I went for the FS. She quickly took a hold of my dick and started jerking me off until I was fully hard and ready for the jimmy. Once the jimmy was in place she gave me a BJ that I won't soon be forgetting. Next was a couple different positions that she was more than capable of still performing, I went hard at her once I realized that she could still hang. We topped off the session with her riding me as I got me a mouthful of titties. I think I might give her another go hear in the near future.

Original703
04-04-24, 10:20
Really good experience there with a new firl! Worth to be recommended!

New girls in the rotation. Good quality. Once in the room she got started with the massage and it wasn't long before the teasing was underway, on the flip she put her menu out there and seeing that I was already horny and looking at her up close she was still very good looking I went for the FS. She quickly took a hold of my dick and started jerking me off until I was fully hard and ready for the jimmy. Once the jimmy was in place she gave me a BJ that I won't soon be forgetting. Next was a couple different positions that she was more than capable of still performing, I went hard at her once I realized that she could still hang. We topped off the session with her riding me as I got me a mouthful of titties. I think I might give her another go hear in the near future.You've posted about Spring, Miaomiao (formerly The One), and Top. I think I recall somebody saying that these spots are related?

Regardless, will you share how much your total outlay was at Spring during your session with Ana, the new firl? Also, was it 30 minutes or 60 minutes? Thanks.

Filthy Animal
04-04-24, 13:42
No wonder the negotiations were quick. 40-60 is the typical range for a tip, 100 is quite generous by most standards.Wish I had spent more time catching up on this subforum before my adventure yesterday. I haven't been to an AMP in years. But work has been kicking my ass and I really wanted a massage. Haven't been laid in awhile either. Figured I'd kill two birds and went to Meet per RustyWebFoot's post.

I was greeted by a mid to late 30's with zero makeup in yoga leggings and a tiny t shirt cut off showing a bit of her midsection. She had a plump belly, but wasn't fat anywhere else. Kinda cute, but not hot. 5 or 6 at best, but not ugly either. Her English is bare minimum. $50 for 30 minutes or $70 for an hour. I really needed the kinks taken out of my body so I went the full. Room was clean and no funny smells or anything. Open ceilings.

She started off with about 10 minutes of dry massage on my back, no oil. About 6 minutes of this was spent with her above me on the table really throwing her weight into her forearms as she did the long strokes to clear out my back. Whenever she got near my ass, I'd pump up but she hardly went below the lower half of my cheeks and even pushed my waist back down a couple times. I did book an hour after all, we had time. After that she asked if I was okay with oil and I said yes. She rubbed it all over and when getting it onto my ass cheeks she rubbed it onto the insides a bit using her inner palm. With my ass raised, she gave a quick cupping and brushed my balls with some oil and then giggled acting like it was on purpose but still a slightly embarrassing part of the job. Continued a lot of the true and proper massage stuff you'd expect at a legit place. I asked her to move on stop on my back and move on to my legs (and crotch), but she shushed me and said "back important, no rush" and I had to admit, I could feel that she was still popping knots and bumps out. At least this massage was coming along nicely. About 25 minutes in she was working on my legs and feathered my balls a couple more times. Then spent another 5 or so on the legs before coming back and and giving me a satisfying amount of ballplay and a slight bit of shaft. On the flip she didn't offer a price, and asked if I wanted hand, mouth, or both? I asked how much for both and she said "what you pay me?" 3 times I tried to communicate that she needed to give me a price, but she kept playing dumb. Eventually I offered 70 for both. She said $140. I raised an eyebrow at her before making a nope face. Sometimes nonverbal communication is better than trying to bridge the language gap. I asked how much for just HJ and she said $120. Hard upsell and I knew it was a raw deal. She did tell me I could touch her so that was something, but I guessed it was still at least $40 high for an BJ HJ combo and probably $80 or more considering I wasn't going to be able to fuck her. Oh well. I honestly don't know pricing since I haven't done massage parlors in years, but I knew it was high and considered walking. But the massage had been pretty good and the little head down below was definitely saying yes. Fuck it. RustyWebFoot had already tipped us off to the location, so if I had to get scalped I'd at least make sure I kept everything positive so I could get more info to share with you fucking perverts.

I had her take her top and sports bra off. Damn, great tits for such a tiny woman. C with good shape, perky fucking nipples. She leaned onto me from my right and went into the plastic wrap BJ, I took it all in for a minute. Was feeling pretty good since I really did need a massage, and now the little head was getting his too. I began grabbing her ass underneath her leggings with my left arm drapped across her back. With my right hand I was OTC rubbing her pussy. During HJ she wouldn't let me suck her tits. Only play with them. Damn. After it was all over, she still kept up the very pleasant bedside manner. I got her name and it was Nicole. I pointed at her left tit and then my mouth. She shook her head no and I made a sad face. I kept staring into her eyes and put my arm around her. Slowly pulling her closer giving her the opportunity to push away or go into angry mode, her face just stared at me blankly with a hint of something else hidden. She didn't push away or indicate displeasure, and instead licked her lip and then grinned as I began sucking on her left tit and massaging it while I stared into her eyes. After 5-10 seconds of this, she laughed and bumped her tit against my face pushing me back and playfully scolding me. Moments after that she came back in on her own and offered me up her breast again. This time I also began rubbing her ass and pussy with my right hand while playing with her tits using my left. She put a hand in my hair and and another around my shoulder pulling me in. This only lasted 10 seconds or so, but got me all hard before she pulled away. Too bad I had to get back to work. With the open ceilings, I heard someone else being pretty quiet inside, but I never heard the front door open or close the entire time I was there. If there had been another client they were long gone. Knowing all that, I definitely had the vibe that on a repeat visit, Nicole might let me have more fun as a regular and she definitely put out a similar vibe to some of the mamasans I've known in the past. Might be worth it for the massage / monger combo if FS was a possibility or the prices came down a bit. Fucky fucky is what most of us want most of the time, but getting great bedside manners and not being rushed has paid off for me many times in my past mongering.

I asked how many girls work there and Nicole said 2. I asked if I could see the other girl for my next visit. Dammit #2. Tina was about 5 ft 5 in, much prettier. Thin but not gross skinny. Nice smile. A little bit of that K pop Thai girl mashup look with the makeup and (probably) fake contact lenses changing her eyes to brown etc. Solid 6 and possibly a 7 depending on your tastes. Not really my type but in the looks department is a huge upgrade over Nicole and seemed to speak a little better English. Maybe.

If I was close by and needed a quick fix, I'd probably drop in and see how Tina does with a dick in her. If she even takes dick! No way would I normally pay that much for just a HJ BJ, but I've had a lot of success elsewhere thanks to this forum and figured I've been lazy on posting my experiences. I didn't TOFTT, but maybe you guys hearing about these high prices will help ya hardball or starve these two a bit till they get hungry for money. Maybe at that point their prices will become more reasonable and they'll take something between their legs for larger paydays. Thanks again Rusty for the advance scouting!

HouseFriedRice
04-04-24, 16:11
Anyone have recommendations between Daisy, Amy, or Julie at shangrila? Booker recommended Daisy or Amy, but not sure if I should trust them. Thanks!

LorScara
04-04-24, 17:53
This new plane in Mountlake terrace popped up on skip the games. The number is the same as an oil spa that closed in Lakewood. Is it legit?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/seattle/female-escorts/asian/100-real-asian-girls253-230-26/916520564820TOFT, Glad I did.

Spinner, guessing 30's B's I could not under stand her name, think it was MoMo, or something similar, 60 at door, good massage, on flip asked HJ, I wanted moor. After a long HJ, convinced her BBFSCIP for another 160.

RustyWebfFoot
04-04-24, 18:30
Wish I had spent more time catching up on this subforum before my adventure yesterday. I haven't been to an AMP in years. But work has been kicking my ass and I really wanted a massage. Haven't been laid in awhile either. Figured I'd kill two birds and went to Meet per RustyWebFoot's post.

I was greeted by a mid to late 30's with zero makeup in yoga leggings and a tiny t shirt cut off showing a bit of her midsection. She had a plump belly, but wasn't fat anywhere else. Kinda cute, but not hot. 5 or 6 at best, but not ugly either. Her English is bare minimum. $50 for 30 minutes or $70 for an hour. I really needed the kinks taken out of my body so I went the full. Room was clean and no funny smells or anything. Open ceilings.

She started off with about 10 minutes of dry massage on my back, no oil. About 6 minutes of this was spent with her above me on the table really throwing her weight into her forearms as she did the long strokes to clear out my back. Whenever she got near my ass, I'd pump up but she hardly went below the lower half of my cheeks and even pushed my waist back down a couple times. I did book an hour after all, we had time. After that she asked if I was okay with oil and I said yes. She rubbed it all over and when getting it onto my ass cheeks she rubbed it onto the insides a bit using her inner palm. With my ass raised, she gave a quick cupping and brushed my balls with some oil and then giggled acting like it was on purpose but still a slightly embarrassing part of the job. Continued a lot of the true and proper massage stuff you'd expect at a legit place. I asked her to move on stop on my back and move on to my legs (and crotch), but she shushed me and said "back important, no rush" and I had to admit, I could feel that she was still popping knots and bumps out. At least this massage was coming along nicely. About 25 minutes in she was working on my legs and feathered my balls a couple more times. Then spent another 5 or so on the legs before coming back and and giving me a satisfying amount of ballplay and a slight bit of shaft. On the flip she didn't offer a price, and asked if I wanted hand, mouth, or both? I asked how much for both and she said "what you pay me?" 3 times I tried to communicate that she needed to give me a price, but she kept playing dumb. Eventually I offered 70 for both. She said $140. I raised an eyebrow at her before making a nope face. Sometimes nonverbal communication is better than trying to bridge the language gap. I asked how much for just HJ and she said $120. Hard upsell and I knew it was a raw deal. She did tell me I could touch her so that was something, but I guessed it was still at least $40 high for an BJ HJ combo and probably $80 or more considering I wasn't going to be able to fuck her. Oh well. I honestly don't know pricing since I haven't done massage parlors in years, but I knew it was high and considered walking. But the massage had been pretty good and the little head down below was definitely saying yes. Fuck it. RustyWebFoot had already tipped us off to the location, so if I had to get scalped I'd at least make sure I kept everything positive so I could get more info to share with you fucking perverts.

I had her take her top and sports bra off. Damn, great tits for such a tiny woman. C with good shape, perky fucking nipples. She leaned onto me from my right and went into the plastic wrap BJ, I took it all in for a minute. Was feeling pretty good since I really did need a massage, and now the little head was getting his too. I began grabbing her ass underneath her leggings with my left arm drapped across her back. With my right hand I was OTC rubbing her pussy. During HJ she wouldn't let me suck her tits. Only play with them. Damn. After it was all over, she still kept up the very pleasant bedside manner. I got her name and it was Nicole. I pointed at her left tit and then my mouth. She shook her head no and I made a sad face. I kept staring into her eyes and put my arm around her. Slowly pulling her closer giving her the opportunity to push away or go into angry mode, her face just stared at me blankly with a hint of something else hidden. She didn't push away or indicate displeasure, and instead licked her lip and then grinned as I began sucking on her left tit and massaging it while I stared into her eyes. After 5-10 seconds of this, she laughed and bumped her tit against my face pushing me back and playfully scolding me. Moments after that she came back in on her own and offered me up her breast again. This time I also began rubbing her ass and pussy with my right hand while playing with her tits using my left. She put a hand in my hair and and another around my shoulder pulling me in. This only lasted 10 seconds or so, but got me all hard before she pulled away. Too bad I had to get back to work. With the open ceilings, I heard someone else being pretty quiet inside, but I never heard the front door open or close the entire time I was there. If there had been another client they were long gone. Knowing all that, I definitely had the vibe that on a repeat visit, Nicole might let me have more fun as a regular and she definitely put out a similar vibe to some of the mamasans I've known in the past. Might be worth it for the massage / monger combo if FS was a possibility or the prices came down a bit. Fucky fucky is what most of us want most of the time, but getting great bedside manners and not being rushed has paid off for me many times in my past mongering.

I asked how many girls work there and Nicole said 2. I asked if I could see the other girl for my next visit. Dammit #2. Tina was about 5 ft 5 in, much prettier. Thin but not gross skinny. Nice smile. A little bit of that K pop Thai girl mashup look with the makeup and (probably) fake contact lenses changing her eyes to brown etc. Solid 6 and possibly a 7 depending on your tastes. Not really my type but in the looks department is a huge upgrade over Nicole and seemed to speak a little better English. Maybe.

If I was close by and needed a quick fix, I'd probably drop in and see how Tina does with a dick in her. If she even takes dick! No way would I normally pay that much for just a HJ BJ, but I've had a lot of success elsewhere thanks to this forum and figured I've been lazy on posting my experiences. I didn't TOFTT, but maybe you guys hearing about these high prices will help ya hardball or starve these two a bit till they get hungry for money. Maybe at that point their prices will become more reasonable and they'll take something between their legs for larger paydays. Thanks again Rusty for the advance scouting!You're welcome. I didn't get a name but I suspect I had Tina.

LiteSoda
04-04-24, 22:54
Anyone have recommendations between Daisy, Amy, or Julie at shangrila? Booker recommended Daisy or Amy, but not sure if I should trust them. Thanks!I saw Daisy on her first day (according to her) at shangrila, and I would recommend her if you are ok with the following:

Massage was awful, the least amount of effort I have ever received in an extra shop.

Overacting is not a huge turn off.

She is probably somewhere between 30 and 35, large MM Cs with thick eraser nipples, thin but not anorexic, that "long" ass (not a bubble but) that was kind of nice for that type, and I think a pretty cute oval shaped face. Didn't see any baby damage really. Wanted 200 for FS but we settled on 160. Hot water for the short BBBJ (she tried to upsell on that as well but backed off when I said fine put a cover on). Didn't try to stop me from going deep, but wasn't all that into it either (not pushing back or anything).

Would I do her again? Yeah I guess, but strictly for a hhr and I might ask to see who else is available too. Sorry if that is neither glowing or damning, it was a pretty middle of the road experience but she was attractive and decently tight.

HouseFriedRice
04-05-24, 01:39
I saw Daisy on her first day (according to her) at shangrila, and I would recommend her if you are ok with the following:

Massage was awful, the least amount of effort I have ever received in an extra shop.

Overacting is not a huge turn off.

She is probably somewhere between 30 and 35, large MM Cs with thick eraser nipples, thin but not anorexic, that "long" ass (not a bubble but) that was kind of nice for that type, and I think a pretty cute oval shaped face. Didn't see any baby damage really. Wanted 200 for FS but we settled on 160. Hot water for the short BBBJ (she tried to upsell on that as well but backed off when I said fine put a cover on). Didn't try to stop me from going deep, but wasn't all that into it either (not pushing back or anything).Thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful! I'll have to gamble with Amy based on your intel since I do enjoy the massage and overacting can be quite distracting for me. If Amy isn't too hot nor enthusiastic I can always opt for a HJ and call it done.

Xxp13
04-05-24, 02:37
TOFT, Glad I did.

Spinner, guessing 30's B's I could not under stand her name, think it was MoMo, or something similar, 60 at door, good massage, on flip asked HJ, I wanted moor. After a long HJ, convinced her BBFSCIP for another 160.You got lucky. I live nearby and stopped by twice, but got two different grannies. I evacuated fast.

EmpireW
04-05-24, 22:14
I decided to stop by Miaomiao Massage. 2 girls working, I chose Kara. She was wearing a tight dress and led me to a room. She asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes. We had a lot of fun in the shower room. She about made me pop in there but I wanted to hold out for the room. Finished up and went to the room, she started with a BBBJ while I was sitting on the side of the table. She told me to lay down and sat in my face while giving me a BBBJ. I couldn't hold out and she let me BBBJCIM. We had some time left so she had me roll over and gave me a massage. A lot of teasing. Got me hard again, put in a cover, and started with standing MISH, we tried a few positions, and I finished with her on top. It was a great, not rushed experience. The place didn't seem ver lot busy, go check it out. They have 2 looking girls. Kara got me some water and told me to come back tomorrow to see my spa wife. Later mongers-have fun out there.

CumingForU
04-05-24, 23:08
This massage parlor is in a very private area with easy access and good parking. It is on the bottom floor in the very back of the building. Not good signage at the front of the building, so park your car and walk towards the back of the building near some refuse containers. Once you can see behind the building you will be able to see a large sign that says "Massage". Walk toward the sign and the entry is the last door at the very end of the building in the back. Very private, very quiet. Hit the buzzer on the door and you will be let in. The premises are very neat, clean and warm inside. And very, very private, which is nice.

Alyssa of Shanghai in Everett has found a new home. She is one of the most sought after providers in Snohomish County and when I heard she had landed here in Renton I wasted no time making the hour long drive to see her. It was well worth the drive as I knew it would be. I paid the full $$ fee up front and after a quick tour of the facility, Alyssa and I got right to it. We warmed up with some passionate DFK while standing next to the massage table. Alyssa then turned around and we body slid a bit before putting on the cover for some standing K9. Alyssa then laid on her back on the table and guided me in for standing mish and we ground away in that position for a couple minutes. She knows what I like best and suggested we remove the cover so she could drive me wild with her famous BBBJ supplemented with PM. Even so I was slow to finish so she added some HJ action to the mix and that quickly put me over the top with a violent out of body climax. Afterwards she cleaned me up and we cuddled naked on the table for 15 minutes or so. Then she suggested she bring in Miko to introduce us and to let Miko strut her stuff a bit.

Round 2 Miko: She comes bounding into the room and bears her gorgeous D-cup breasts for me. Brushes me with her lips and begins to fondle and suck on my flaccid rod. Miko is the provider described above. She is 25 years young, 5' 4" tall, with a fit, shapely body and large, natural breasts begging to be caressed and sucked on. My cuddle break with Alyssa was just long enough to allow me to recover sufficiently to respond to Miko's entry. Alyssa could see my hardness returning and suggested I go another round with Miko. At that point I was in no condition to refuse so I agreed to a $$ tip for a half hour with this sexy hottie I just met. I also tipped Alyssa an undisclosed additional amount as she provides an unprecedented GFE and is my ATF by far.

Wow, what an encore! Miko didn't seem to be too into DFK, but she absolutely loved the DATY. I'm pretty sure she came a couple times as she was moaning loudly and the juices were flowing mightily. Then the cover went on and we fucked in mish until I dropped. The cover came back off and we went back to DATY and 69. She needed a little help to get me to my second release so I lent a hand so to speak while fingerling her wet pussy and enjoying her moans and caresses. I am way beyond my prime and this was the first time I was able to enjoy multiple orgasms for as long as I can remember. I ended up a little lighter in the wallet, but what a ride. Not sure I'll be able to top this back to back erotic fantasy with two fabulous girls any time soon, if ever. With Alyssa and Miko minding the store here in Renton, I can't recommend Good Massage highly enough. Everett's loss is Renton's gain for sure. Enjoy!

Mitch Cor
04-06-24, 01:34
The going Bellevue FBSM AMP hour pricing is house +60 for HJ (w / MSOG), +80 for HJ+BJ. No reason to pay more than this, so please keep prices reasonable. CFS has been really hard to find in Bellevue too. But should be about +140-160.

Wish I had spent more time catching up on this subforum before my adventure yesterday. I haven't been to an AMP in years. But work has been kicking my ass and I really wanted a massage. Haven't been laid in awhile either. Figured I'd kill two birds and went to Meet per RustyWebFoot's post.

If I was close by and needed a quick fix, I'd probably drop in and see how Tina does with a dick in her. If she even takes dick! No way would I normally pay that much for just a HJ BJ, but I've had a lot of success elsewhere thanks to this forum and figured I've been lazy on posting my experiences. I didn't TOFTT, but maybe you guys hearing about these high prices will help ya hardball or starve these two a bit till they get hungry for money. Maybe at that point their prices will become more reasonable and they'll take something between their legs for larger paydays. Thanks again Rusty for the advance scouting!

FlyingGolfball
04-06-24, 02:54
She told me the new place she will be working is good massage spa on 108th ave in Renton.

I am excited she is much closer to where I am now. I will share the report of the place next week.

AussieFury
04-07-24, 12:41
She told me the new place she will be working is good massage spa on 108th ave in Renton.

I am excited she is much closer to where I am now. I will share the report of the place next week.I saw her and she's as good as ever. I posted my review accidentally in the Tacoma section:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3946-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6855188&viewfull=1#post6855188

TL;dr I'm a fan.

Renton seems to be heating up. Good, Studio, A-Spa are new FS additions. Highland (aka Fortune) and Diva are also FS but I don’t like the upsell and rush there. Renton Alternative is also still around but that place looks like it’s about to crumble so never on my radar.

Now let’s hope it spreads back to Kent. I miss the Kent Viet provider era.

Elegant2023
04-07-24, 14:15
Anyone been to Highland Spa on Rainier Ave? I have seen them advertise Latina and Columbian MTs, which is what I am specifically looking for. Would be thankful anyone has some info.

FlyingGolfball
04-07-24, 19:23
I saw her and she's as good as ever. I posted my review accidentally in the Tacoma section:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3946-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6855188&viewfull=1#post6855188

TL;dr I'm a fan.

Renton seems to be heating up. Good, Studio, A-Spa are new FS additions. Highland (aka Fortune) and Diva are also FS but I dont like the upsell and rush there. Renton Alternative is also still around but that place looks like its about to crumble so never on my radar.

Now lets hope it spreads back to Kent. I miss the Kent Viet provider era.I wish I can read that 4 hands review from rmap but stupid website won't take cc to renew the premium subs. Urgh.

Original703
04-07-24, 19:46
Anyone been to Highland Spa on Rainier Ave? I have seen them advertise Latina and Columbian MTs, which is what I am specifically looking for. Would be thankful anyone has some info.You're probably referring to what used to be called Sunshine Spa at 421 Rainier Ave South.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwood-wa/massage/latin/--206-875-7778--highland-organ/854297437692

Not sure why it's in the Lynnwood category on STG.

In my limited experience at Sunshine / Highland Organic Spa, it was a FS establishment and the women, of different ethnic backgrounds, were very hot! However, I only went twice. Each visit was expensive and fast. Let us know your experience.

HouseFriedRice
04-08-24, 03:10
Gave Amy a try over at Shangrila. Massage was def not as good as Cathy's and overall looks pretty cute but is on the chubbier side. Started with the table shower and she gave me a BBBJ preview and boy she can DT you. I could feel my dick hit the back of her throat where she'd pause a moment and then magically take more dick in.

She gave a mediocre massage for 15 minutes before a little teasing and then the flip. She immediately took my cock in her mouth again to remind me of her BJ skills. Offered $. 4 and she tried to upsell me on the BBBJ for. 2 or. 4 more, but I wanted CFS and CBJ so I declined. Shoulda asked her to keep DT'ing me, but instead she hopped on top. She tried to fuck me fast to get me to pop but I held on and let her do her thing before taking her mish. Licked her tits and fucked her slow. I slowed it down even more when I asked her to turn around and offered her a massage. Got into a rhythm and while putting my elbows into some of those rubs I slid my cock in from behind and fucked her as I rubbed her back. Popped after a few minutes of that and she gave me a light massage for a few minutes and called it done. Was 15-20 minutes short but oh well.

I'm sure she would let you CIM if you pay, so if that or nice DT'ing is what you're after then she's a ++. Otherwise, she's a decent experience but there are better.

Oregon2020
04-08-24, 12:36
So, stopped by old reliable Orchid a few weeks ago. If you haven't been in there for a while, the layout has changed in the lobby and I think they have new personnel. I can't remember who I saw, but it was generally OK, if pretty quick and get-right-to-business. I like that most of the time so I'll go back, but the vibe is a little less pleasant than it was before the remodel.

There appears to be a new place up at Harrison and 6th, between Aurora and the Seattle Center. I saw the banner and caught a glimpse of the front door. If that's a good place, I'm happy. I work nearby. Anyone have anything?

Thefourtwo5
04-08-24, 17:47
Anyone been to Highland Spa on Rainier Ave? I have seen them advertise Latina and Columbian MTs, which is what I am specifically looking for. Would be thankful anyone has some info.I pulled a latina there last summer. She runs a circuit from the Bay area. She was hot but I paid way too much and absolutely all business. Very rushed. Not going back.

Lawlhax
04-09-24, 01:27
A woman I'm seeing mentioned in passing that she had thought about getting a HE massage before and I'm wondering does anyone know of any AMPs around here that would provide HE for both of us together? I know Jasmine Massage has a couple's massage room, but not sure if they offer HE for women as part of that or not.

Oregon2020
04-09-24, 11:28
A woman I'm seeing mentioned in passing that she had thought about getting a HE massage before and I'm wondering does anyone know of any AMPs around here that would provide HE for both of us together? I know Jasmine Massage has a couple's massage room, but not sure if they offer HE for women as part of that or not.I asked this question on TNA a while back and everyone recommended I go with a private provider, not an AMP. The private providers have nicer, couple-friendly spaces and attitudes. A little more money but no drama. Check TNA and see who says they see couples. Good luck. I've been trying to arrange this for years.

GettingYounger
04-09-24, 13:23
I asked this question on TNA a while back and everyone recommended I go with a private provider, not an AMP. The private providers have nicer, couple-friendly spaces and attitudes. A little more money but no drama. Check TNA and see who says they see couples. Good luck. I've been trying to arrange this for years.My FWB and I had a great session with AliceCarroll but she had sadly retired. From my research Sarafina Wilde would have been my other choice, pricey though.

I don't think you'd have much luck getting a HE for your friend at Jasmine (or at least getting a good one). When I brought my friend there we took turns giving a four hand massage to each other with assistance from Helen. Just having her keep massaging and watching the HE was hot.

AussieFury
04-09-24, 14:26
Grace is a tiny Korean with great service who is very well reviewed in the FedEay section because she was at Lulu last month. Browse there if you want details.

I texted her to ask where she was this month and she sent an address of 5518 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle. She told me to call 425-515-2583 to make an appt.

I know nothing about that location but can vouch that Grace is a superstar. Hygiene pays off big. Tell her Hi from Big Monkey.

SeaBurner
04-09-24, 15:17
Tried out Good Massage based on news of Alyssa's relocation. It is technically located in Renton, but at the southernmost point. Kent is just a few blocks away. The spot is secluded from the main streets and traffic. The entrance is all the way down the slope, in the back of what is the bottom floor of the building. There's two ways in and out of the parking lot, but there's quite a bit of distance from the entrance to your car. There's no hiding your walk of shame as you acknowledge and fist bump other mongers going in / out. Lots of security cameras are visible around the building if you're worried about that kind of thing.

Ended up with Miko. Big naturals, curvy body, mediocre butt and legs, nice looking pussy. Definitely not frumpy or saggy like your typical auntie, I'd say she passes for late 20's to mid 30's. Looks a lot better naked than you'd think seeing her at the start. Did the massage to start which was mediocre, but an attempt was made. Did a lot of grazing the boys while face down, but only just that. She'd place her hand to cup my balls and then not stroke or do anything otherwise. Eventually BLS and tongue action on the gooch while face down and arched up. Got some more of that plus BBJ while on the flip. Toothy to start, but she repositioned and it was much better. No FIV allowed and didn't try to DATY, but it looked tasty to me. Technically got DFK, but she didn't really return the kiss, just kinda left her tongue out to me to tanglewith. Attempted some Russian on those great tits before starting FS. Standing missionary, but she looked uncomfortable taking me in. I'm pretty average in length, but girthy. Popped in the bag. Did some more shitty massage before getting dressed to leave.

Got introduced to Alyssa on the way out. She looks like an older asian AnnaSophia Robb. Seems like a lot of fun to be had with her.

Overall a nice option to have, but not running to repeat any time soon. Service is better than typical Seattle AMPs, but the location and privacy would keep me away. Especially if it becomes a turnstile like Shanghai. Congrats to everyone on the south end.

Original703
04-10-24, 12:48
Visited Lisa Massage on Sunday.

I read SkeletonKey6's report (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3938-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6844161&viewfull=1#post6844161) with great interest: scent play is a minor fetish of mine. Yuna, reportedly, got very, very excited by SK's musk; I considered that she might be a good match for me. Almost without exception, I clean myself carefully before visiting a provider. But this day, I only cleaned my nether regions and brushed my teeth--I didn't bother with deodorant. And, yeah, I knew I was taking a risk. Yuna's attraction to one hobbyist's pheromones doesn't mean she's attracted to everybody's pheromones or body odor.

To be clear, I showed up well-dressed and not stinky, no artificial or soapy smells. If my pheromones turned her on, it would happen. But if I wasn't a good chemical match, I still wanted to get down with her.

I parked on a nearby side street and walked in to the oddly shaped building. A woman arose from the couch and greeted me. I introduced myself which seemed to throw her off. So I asked her name. She said she was Yuna--her appearance is as described by SK--and she led me to a room on the first floor. I asked for an hour and she said 60. I handed her 200 and, again, she seemed or pretended to be confused. After a beat, Yuna asked, "Tip?" And I confirmed. She left the room and I got undressed and laid on the table. Returning she draped me with a towel but this was only for a brief period of pushing and prodding before removing it and applying oil. Her massage skills are better than most AMP body rubs. Yuna got up on the table with me and used her body weight to apply pressure on the larger muscles.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted. She mimed a HJ. I shook my head and said everything. Yuna briefly left the room and returned with a condom and Saran Wrap for the blowie. This was my first experience with Saran Wrap fellatio, can't say I'm a fan. But then oral sex, for me, is less enjoyable than handjobs and penetrative sex. That said, her oral skills are quite good; I think she knows that. She appeared mildly surprised that I didn't cum during oral. Removing the plastic wrap, Yuna applied a condom and climbed onto the table and pulled up her dress inviting me to fuck her. We began slowly, staying in missionary the whole time, and we picked up the pace gradually. As I thrust my hips down and pushed my cock further inside her pussy, she started meeting my thrusts, arching upward. From my vantage point, it appeared as if she might be uncomfortable: her head was slightly beyond the pillow, and she was keeping it up as if in a permanent crunch position. I tried gently moving her down the table so that she could relax her neck and abs but she stayed where she was. With her feet on my butt, she pulled me in deeper, pulsating her pussy around my cock. I told her I liked that, and she squeezed me tighter with her kegels. I didn't engage in LFK, DFK or DATY, and I didn't ask whether they're available.

Yuna said she leaves for NYC in about 3 weeks. I received a tiny water bottle of shame on the way out. If she were in town longer, I would probably return at some point. On the other hand, I don't feel as if we had great chemistry. Perhaps I'm not her type. Or maybe she was tired at the end of the day. Maybe next time I take the full shower and leave the scent play fantasies at home.

Pros

$200.

Full hour.

Darn good massage.

Minimal conversation.

Light teasing.

CFS.

Neatly trimmed Bush.

CBJ--if you like blowjobs, Yuna will turn your crank for sure.

Walls up to the ceiling.

Cons

Light teasing.

CBJ was the plastic-wrap kind.

Dress stayed on during all activities.

No music.

Annoying, intermittent beeps from the in-room security monitor.

Elegant2023
04-10-24, 15:17
You're probably referring to what used to be called Sunshine Spa at 421 Rainier Ave South.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwood-wa/massage/latin/--206-875-7778--highland-organ/854297437692

Not sure why it's in the Lynnwood category on STG.

In my limited experience at Sunshine / Highland Organic Spa, it was a FS establishment and the women, of different ethnic backgrounds, were very hot! However, I only went twice. Each visit was expensive and fast. Let us know your experience.Went there Monday, decent looking slim Latina 6/10. Shows little interest asks for $3.5 for FS and $2 for HJ as soon as I walk in, no teasing / massage. Unenthusiastically bargains to $3 for FS and $1.6 for HJ. I had no interest in paying $1.6 for a non enthusiastic HJ so apologized and walked right out.

Drove to an random AMP I saw a couple of blocks away on my way (Place not listed on RubMaps or Google Maps). Walked right in only Mms was available, $1 for a good massage, light touching and HJ.

The search for a good Latina massage in Seattle area continues!

BigAdventure26
04-10-24, 18:29
I live a little up north near Tokyo spa and ET, any suggestions in which would be good for a simple HE? If there are other recommendations, I'd appreciate that as well.

Gpc1085
04-10-24, 23:58
Seriously I 2nd this!! & was going to ask yet again because up here it seems rare / hard even to find & one would think it shouldn't be? What is a good spot &/ or provider in the North sound for a good massage with a HE?

This shouldn't be that hard to find the two? & not all of us (but I get it most are) are into hard things like BBBJ BBFS GFE PSE etc etc rather than just a simple great massage & HE.

I live a little up north near Tokyo spa and ET, any suggestions in which would be good for a simple HE? If there are other recommendations, I'd appreciate that as well.

GinVermo
04-11-24, 01:20
Seriously I 2nd this!! & was going to ask yet again because up here it seems rare / hard even to find & one would think it shouldn't be? What is a good spot &/ or provider in the North sound for a good massage with a HE?

This shouldn't be that hard to find the two? & not all of us (but I get it most are) are into hard things like BBBJ BBFS GFE PSE etc etc rather than just a simple great massage & HE.This was a standard service once upon a time, usually performed topless, and a great pleasure for the likes of me. Anymore, it's almost obsolete. Everybody wants $200. If I don't or won't start there, and tip heavily, they don't want me around.

I wish I had an answer for those of us that prefer this. There's clearly a market for it, but the vast majority of Seattle area providers do nothing of the sort. WE are expected to pay three times what we once did, PLUS due most of the work. Frankly, that's not the kind of football that champions ought to play.

HouseFriedRice
04-11-24, 01:57
I'd say go to Sea Breeze in Shoreline for this. They don't do anything more than HE and their massage is consistently decent. They might want you to DIY at first, but let them know you would like an assist.

DrtyHarry
04-11-24, 09:58
Gave Amy a try over at Shangrila. Massage was def not as good as Cathy's and overall looks pretty cute but is on the chubbier side. Started with the table shower and she gave me a BBBJ preview and boy she can DT you. I could feel my dick hit the back of her throat where she'd pause a moment and then magically take more dick in.

She gave a mediocre massage for 15 minutes before a little teasing and then the flip. She immediately took my cock in her mouth again to remind me of her BJ skills. Offered $. 4 and she tried to upsell me on the BBBJ for. 2 or. 4 more, but I wanted CFS and CBJ so I declined. Shoulda asked her to keep DT'ing me, but instead she hopped on top. She tried to fuck me fast to get me to pop but I held on and let her do her thing before taking her mish. Licked her tits and fucked her slow. I slowed it down even more when I asked her to turn around and offered her a massage. Got into a rhythm and while putting my elbows into some of those rubs I slid my cock in from behind and fucked her as I rubbed her back. Popped after a few minutes of that and she gave me a light massage for a few minutes and called it done. Was 15-20 minutes short but oh well.

I'm sure she would let you CIM if you pay, so if that or nice DT'ing is what you're after then she's a ++. Otherwise, she's a decent experience but there are better.This review is spot on. +1 had a very similar experience here. What I can say is that I would probably not return for Amy. Although she was good, she does upsell pretty hard and the review is correct, she does try to get you to pop very very fast. I took my time and fucked her in different postitions. Finally finishing when I wanted to. I am 100% sure she would allow CIM if you pay her extra. Based on her hard push for more money I think you can get what you want as long as you pay. Finally I feel the hygiene here was not great. Asian massage palors were known for good hygiene. This one seems a little run down (extremely dim lights) and tiny tiny rooms (you can hear every word and groan from the next room) and just a lack of general hygiene. I highly doubt these women shower between appointments.

PartyChicken
04-11-24, 10:44
I saw Ana yesterday at Spring massage. She us short, pretty, and busty. She let me start with DATY, moved to 69,3 positions, and then explode. She gave me a very good back massage for about 15 minutes when done. Enjoy mongers. House was. 6. Tip was 1. 6.

GinVermo
04-11-24, 12:07
I'd say go to Sea Breeze in Shoreline for this. They don't do anything more than HE and their massage is consistently decent. They might want you to DIY at first, but let them know you would like an assist.I'll be damned, and close to home too! This is what I'm after.

Once I try 'them, I'll report back. Thanks!

BigAdventure26
04-11-24, 13:01
I'll be damned, and close to home too! This is what I'm after.

Once I try 'them, I'll report back. Thanks!Amazing! Let me know!

Maxtron
04-11-24, 18:32
Managed to find Good Massage in Renton today, looking for the fabled Alyssa. The shop was dead and Alyssa had just returned from Costco, so I was off to a good start. We skipped the massage and went straight to business. That deep BBBJ was intense and delivered with conviction. DATY followed, and she was clean and sweet. After that I was more than ready to fuck, but she wanted to suck some more. I knew right then that after fucking I wanted to cum in her mouth. She savagely applied the cover and we hit multiple positions with mutual choking, slapping, hair pulling. Alyssa is a fucking sex doctor with a PhD in deeper. I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth, and she swung around, kneeled, and told me to cum all over her face. After receiving proper painting, she laughed and said "too much", but what do you expect with a goddamn sex beast like Alyssa? After cleaning up she offered a massage, but I just wanted to bask in the glow of such a gorgeous, enthusiastic girl. There aren't many like this one around, so pay her a visit.

CumingForU
04-11-24, 19:57
Managed to find Good Massage in Renton today, looking for the fabled Alyssa. The shop was dead and Alyssa had just returned from Costco, so I was off to a good start. We skipped the massage and went straight to business. That deep BBBJ was intense and delivered with conviction. DATY followed, and she was clean and sweet. After that I was more than ready to fuck, but she wanted to suck some more. I knew right then that after fucking I wanted to cum in her mouth. She savagely applied the cover and we hit multiple positions with mutual choking, slapping, hair pulling. Alyssa is a fucking sex doctor with a PhD in deeper. I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth, and she swung around, kneeled, and told me to cum all over her face. After receiving proper painting, she laughed and said "too much", but what do you expect with a goddamn sex beast like Alyssa? After cleaning up she offered a massage, but I just wanted to bask in the glow of such a gorgeous, enthusiastic girl. There aren't many like this one around, so pay her a visit.I mentioned in my review of Alyssa that she is "the most sought after provider in Snohomish County. " That was met with some disbelief. It appears that Maxtron here would not dispute my observation. Alyssa is the best of the best. Book a session with her there at Good Massage and enjoy extra special treatment before the word gets fully out that she now owns King County.

TallYankee
04-11-24, 20:18
TallYankee strikes again!

FlyingGolfball
04-11-24, 20:26
I mentioned in my review of Alyssa that she is "the most sought after provider in Snohomish County. " That was met with some disbelief. It appears that Maxtron here would not dispute my observation. Alyssa is the best of the best. Book a session with her there at Good Massage and enjoy extra special treatment before the word gets fully out that she now owns King County.My intel shared that Angela might be there time to time in June / July-ish helping Alyssa out.

Renton being within 10 minutes of drive from me, it will be easier for me to pay a visit to A+A.

Alyssa surely knows how to play with men. I truly love how she knows when to push and pull.

BigAdventure26
04-11-24, 21:02
My intel shared that Angela might be there time to time in June / July-ish helping Alyssa out.

Renton being within 10 minutes of drive from me, it will be easier for me to pay a visit to A+A.

Alyssa surely knows how to play with men. I truly love how she knows when to push and pull.Is this place called Main spa? I tried googling good massage.

Bfm66
04-12-24, 08:57
Was feeling the need, so I decided to check out the new talent at Shanghai after the latest rotation. I walked in and was met by Nancy, late 20's / early 30's, with sharper facial features and taller than the four others I had been with there, slender with great legs and ass. She started with an adequate massage for 15-20 min, then removed the stylish red leather dress she had on as I rolled over. She smiled and pulled me up for some lfk that quickly became dfk as my hands roamed all over her taut body. I leaned back as she worked her way down and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Let me tell you, this girl is very talented in the BBBJ department, getting me to full attention in no time. I layed back down and had her climb aboard for some 69, where I found her to be very clean and tasty. She was going at it the whole time, working very diligently, but I was having trouble finishing, and she was working so hard, I told her to just jerk me off, however she was having none of that, she waved her hand and shook her head and went at my cock with renewed gusto, I mean in the words of the great Willie Nelson in the old movie "The Electric Horseman" this girl "could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball".

I soon had two fingers buried in her pussy and one in her ass as she gave me the complete Electrolux treatment until she had me spewing. Got to say, Nancy is definitely a good time and I will definitely go see her again, maybe next time I will actually fuck her!