PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

AKFourtySeven
02-22-12, 17:45
Swan on seven? I haven[t been in there for years. They wee FS around 04-07 then they stopped. For a while it was closed.

Volvos40
02-23-12, 10:47
When someone said Loudon. There is a SWAN in Sterling, that is very close to Loudon. Only opened this year. Never FS. Is that the one that we are referring to? The SWAN on 7 is at Baileys. Maybe a hour away from Loudon.

Drunker Irish
02-23-12, 11:46
When someone said Loudon. There is a SWAN in Sterling, that is very close to Loudon. Only opened this year. Never FS. Is that the one that we are referring to? The SWAN on 7 is at Baileys. Maybe a hour away from Loudon.That place stinks. Last time I was there was a nasty old mamas that ended up being the 'provider'. I high tailed it out of there when I found that out (after paying the deposit) and she asked me for money without doing anything and hounded me all the way out asking for money. There used to be another spa right next door, and that was horrible, too.

Its still in business, so maybe they changed their business model or something.

Ortho313
02-23-12, 12:45
Saw this ad on CL and it looks to good to be true. Anyone have any intel?

++Don't WASTE time++ PICK YOUR CHICK++.22.

Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:44 AM

-

OUR GIRLS RANGE FROM AGES 20-25 AND ARE HOT HOT HOT. COME NOWWWWW

RED PILLOW MASSAGE-PICK YOUR ATTRACTIVE MASSEUSE.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL. YOU WILL CALL US #1.

MULTICULTURAL COLLEGE STAFF (AMERICAN,

LATIN, EUROPEAN)

FULL BODY MASSAGE, RED TOWEL TREATMENT.

WALK-INS ARE WELCOME, BUT CALL IS RECOMMENDED 11AM-11PM.

RATES:$120HR.

5501 CHEROKEE AVE. SUITE 204.

ALEXANDRIA, VA 22312.

MAP= http://g.co/maps/7s5fs

703-651-6184.

703-261-4194.

www.tlc.evcosolutions Dot com

Poster's age: 22.

• Post ID: 7079746 nova.

Email this ad

Morozek
02-23-12, 20:15

++Don't WASTE time++ PICK YOUR CHICK++.22.First red flag: the prices as much higher than they should be; second, the pics are appropriated; third, the website registration / creation date is too recent. Could be legit, but it's too fresh for my tastes. I'd steer clear. You know what they say about being too good to be true.

Registrar: FastDomain Inc.

Provider Name. : iPage Inc.

Provider Whois. : whois. Fastdomain. Com.

Provider Homepage: http://www.ipage.com/

Domain Name: EVCOSOLUTIONS. COM.

Created on. : 2012-01-17 17:38:19 GMT.

Expires on. : 2013-01-17 17:38:19 GMT.

Last modified on. : 2012-01-17 17:38:20 GMT

Webrowser
02-23-12, 22:52
A couple of days ago, a member informed me that he recently tried to visit my favorite place in Reston (RPC) , but no one answered his calls and when he stopped past in person, no one answered the door. Yesterday, I also tried calling and received no answer. Does anyone know what happened? Has it shut down? That's really unfortunate if it has.

WB

Sashimi
02-23-12, 23:58
When someone said Loudon. There is a SWAN in Sterling, that is very close to Loudon. Only opened this year. Never FS. Is that the one that we are referring to? The SWAN on 7 is at Baileys. Maybe a hour away from Loudon.My bad. I didn't know about the one in Loudon with the same name.

Luv Streets
02-25-12, 16:17
A quick look at your posting history show no contributions to our forum, just general statements with no intel, and asking for info. Go spend some money like the rest of us and post some detailed reports.I have spent plenty of money over the years my friend. However I don't like leaving a trail in my wake ONLINE, where all the LEO"S seem to find their info now! Your response to belittle me as if I'm not worthy of your mind is pointless. I know how to find these places, yet all I wanted was a fucking review! Jesus, get a fucking life!

Bunker Buster
02-26-12, 23:46
I have spent plenty of money over the years my friend. However I don't like leaving a trail in my wake ONLINE, where all the LEO"S seem to find their info now! Your response to belittle me as if I'm not worthy of your mind is pointless. I know how to find these places, yet all I wanted was a fucking review! Jesus, get a fucking life!You admit that you spend a lot of money exploring in the hobby world, but don't share your findings with us.

You also say that you don't share because you believe that sharing would leave a trail for LE, yet you want someone else to leave a trail for your benefit.

You insult a senior contributor for pointing out that you do a lot of taking, and not so much giving.

Have I missed anything?

Dniym001
02-27-12, 18:51
I recently moved to NOVA from DC and I'm looking for a good AMP. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I work in Tyson's and live in Ashburn. So anywhere in Tysons / Reston / Ashburn area would be great. For an amazing time I'd be willing to drive down to Annandale or Springfield but it'd have to be worth it. My taste leans toward spinners in the 18-25 range. But beggars can't be choosers.

Either post here or PM me. Thanks!

In advance, sorry for not scrolling back all 400 pages. I went back 40 or so but not everyone posts their experiences in the open and sometimes things change.

Thanks in advance!

Member #4621
02-27-12, 18:54
Hello gentlemen. I'm usually hanging out around the other parts of VA forum, but will be vising NoVa very soon. I'll be traveling up to the Sterling area via Rt 29/28 and don't want to go too far out of the way (up to 30 minutes) to find a good AMP. I'm a young guy so I'd prefer my lady under 35, preferably under 30. Could you gentlemen give me any suggestions?

Hondo17
02-27-12, 21:57
Was heading up to nova for a business meeting but was disappointed to find out that BT is closed. I then went to my backup garden spa which is located off right i66. Had a beautiful Asian lady who gave me a great massage including my prostrate! Tipped 40 and will gladly go back.

Roamin Roman
02-28-12, 01:25
A quick look at your posting history show no contributions to our forum, just general statements with no intel, and asking for info. Go spend some money like the rest of us and post some detailed reports.I have spent plenty of money over the years my friend. However I don't like leaving a trail in my wake ONLINE, where all the LEO"S seem to find their info now! Your response to belittle me as if I'm not worthy of your mind is pointless. I know how to find these places, yet all I wanted was a fucking review! Jesus, get a fucking life!Beforehand, your approach to the hobby (at least in this forum) was a minor irritation. Still, I tried to help you out, going forward. [See my reply to you at Post #5947. ] But now, with this reply to Guitarman, you've just doubled-down on stupid.

Okay, have it your way. To answer your original question ("Anyone have a review of this place?") : Yes, we've got a fucking review. In fact, we've probably got a few. And, believe it or not, had you shown ANY sort of initiative since you posted that question (and received some advice from others on this board) , we might have even shared a bit with you.

But now, because you've shown just how lazy and unwilling you are to spend some of your own hard-earned cash to TOFTT, and because you've answered Guitarman with less than the respectful reply he has EARNED, you're probably going to get Jack Diddly Squat. And if that's the case, congratulations! It really isn't easy to tick-off the senior members on this board. Nearly all of them are more than willing to help the newer members. The sheer volume of posts that they've shared is testimony to that. But the one thing that is sure to earn you their total (and probably irrevocable) contempt is to unleash a reply like the one you gave to Guitarman. Especially after a few folks were kind enough to explain to you the general etiquette of this forum.

So, since it seems from your postings that you feel you're better than us poor rubes, who (to quote your words) need to get a fucking life, many of us will add you to the Ignore List so that you won't have to be bothered by any advice that we might otherwise be inclined to share. After all, you didn't heed the first bits of advice we offered; why should we believe that you'll heed subsequent bits of advice.

And to think: Here it is, Springtime approaching, when the hobby gets more active and advice flows more readily.

R:R.

P. S. Remember folks, when you add someone to your Ignore List, he won't be able to see anything of yours. So, you can still post openly, and that person won't get the benefit. Nice feature that Jackson provided in this database, wouldn't you say?

Roamin Roman
02-28-12, 01:36
I recently moved to NOVA from DC and I'm looking for a good AMP. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I work in Tyson's and live in Ashburn. So anywhere in Tysons / Reston / Ashburn area would be great. For an amazing time I'd be willing to drive down to Annandale or Springfield but it'd have to be worth it. My taste leans toward spinners in the 18-25 range. But beggars can't be choosers.

Either post here or PM me. Thanks!

In advance, sorry for not scrolling back all 400 pages. I went back 40 or so but not everyone posts their experiences in the open and sometimes things change.

Thanks in advance!Ah, Grasshopper, as the wise sage said: "Man with 1 post cannot even be beggar, much less chooser. " And as another said: "Explore your options."

You can find a number of AMPs via Backpage (Body Rubs). Select one that looks promising, go and try it, and then report on your findings.

Remember, the journey of 400 pages begins with a single report. If one stoppeth at the 40th page, one deprives oneself of the reports on the other 360 pages.

Patience is a virtue, and diligence has its own rewards. There are AMPs aplenty in all the areas you mentioned. You just need to do what others have also done: Show that you're willing to do more than the minimum amount of work. Spend some of your own hard-earned cash; then, post your findings. Maybe even Luvie Duvies can benefit. Now, go forth and be adventurous.

RR

Roamin Roman
02-28-12, 01:50
Hello gentlemen. I'm usually hanging out around the other parts of VA forum, but will be vising NoVa very soon. I'll be traveling up to the Sterling area via Rt 29/28 and don't want to go too far out of the way (up to 30 minutes) to find a good AMP. I'm a young guy so I'd prefer my lady under 35, preferably under 30. Could you gentlemen give me any suggestions?Not much substance to a lot of your many posts, Tomas. (Or, as that old Wendy's commercial went: "Where's the beef? ") You might be young, but that's no excuse. Check the BP ads; you'll find AMPs in that area. But, that's all I'm going to say about any of them. One of my New Year's resolutions was to give more "tough love" to the newbies who pop up on this forum seeking freebies without having given much of any value.

Don't take this the wrong way, though (as one "lover boy" apparently has). Take this advice as guidance, going forward, for improving your game. Believe me, the folks here, and especially the seniors, will be more than willing to help you out. You just need to demonstrate that you're willing to put in the effort and that you can share the intel you gain via the expenditure of your own cash-o-la. That's how you build up "board cred". If you just try to slouch it, by posting "What he said" type comments or "Anyone have any experience with" type replies, you aren't going to earn the trust and respect of the other mongers.

R:R

Mjizzle0425
02-28-12, 12:19
Red Pillow Massage.

++Don't WASTE time++ PICK YOUR CHICK++.22.

Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:44 AM.

OUR GIRLS RANGE FROM AGES 20-25 AND ARE HOT HOT HOT. COME NOWWWWW

RED PILLOW MASSAGE-PICK YOUR ATTRACTIVE MASSEUSE.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL. YOU WILL CALL US #1.

MULTICULTURAL COLLEGE STAFF (AMERICAN,

LATIN, EUROPEAN)

FULL BODY MASSAGE, RED TOWEL TREATMENT.

WALK-INS ARE WELCOME, BUT CALL IS RECOMMENDED 11AM-11PM.

RATES:$120HR.

5501 CHEROKEE AVE. SUITE 204.

ALEXANDRIA, VA 22312.

MAP= http://g.co/maps/7s5fs

703-651-6184.I went to this place the other day and it was pretty good, They do have very attractive girls there and are very punctual and professional. I had a very good time and the girls were young and in college.

I would recommend this place to other people. I first thought it was a red flag but it is a legit company and they are new to this area.

The rates are good as well and massages are nice, I would recommend it over blue gems because of the prices of rates.

Member #4913
02-28-12, 12:57
Hello fellow Mongers,

Well, I'm not a newb and a lot of my post have "beef" so I hope this request is received well.

I will be traveling through your fine land of AMPs in the next few weeks and I'm looking for an update on what is currently good. My favorite has gone by many names, fruit, papaya. I would have the best dreams about this yummy fruit! I even posted about them. I was always lucky in my dreams to have a line up of cuteness offered for me to choose from. I often chose Bunny. I have read here that things have not been the same there in a while. I would love and appreciate (preferably in a pm from a trusted sm) some intel on what place might grant me such a dream nowadays. Line up preferred, cute / youngish always a plus, but service with a smile takes the cake! Any one who ever dreamed about Bunnies preformance at the fruit knows what I seek!

Thank you in advance and I will gladly return the favor if you are seeking info about the Richmond or C-ville area.

Also: please note that I will be posting this in the DC forum as well, so please don't be to hard on me for duplicating my post.

Stay safe out there.

DeuceSlim
02-28-12, 16:01
Because this is the exact same style that Vonax / Spa Tao / Spicy Girls has. Combine that with the fact that this is your only post, and well, I'm calling bullshit here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1382229&viewfull=1#post1382229

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1380533&viewfull=1#post1380533

Red Pillow Massage.

I went to this place the other day and it was pretty good, They do have very attractive girls there and are very punctual and professional. I had a very good time and the girls were young and in college.

I would recommend this place to other people. I first thought it was a red flag but it is a legit company and they are new to this area.

The rates are good as well and massages are nice, I would recommend it over blue gems because of the prices of rates.

Phaik Naim
02-28-12, 16:22
Because this is the exact same style that Vonax / Spa Tao / Spicy Girls has. Combine that with the fact that this is your only post, and well, I'm calling bullshit here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1382229&viewfull=1#post1382229

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1380533&viewfull=1#post1380533Seconded. I thought the exact same thing. You beat me to the punch by minutes.

Obx1824
02-28-12, 16:52
Anyone visited? I'm a lonely boy in moco and all my local joints got shut down.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-some-nuru-body-2-body-with-a-42dd-35/5450874

Don't need much details, just a quick is it safe or not?

AKFourtySeven
02-28-12, 18:33
Went over the weekend. I got Ann. Older lady with a nice slim bod. Nice bolt ons too. Excellent massage. Will repeat.

Webrowser
02-28-12, 19:24
Gentlemen,

If you like being kept waiting for 20min in an overheated room, and like a provider who's well over 40, rushes through your massage, haggles you for the tip BEFORE the flip, and smacks your hand when attempting to roam, then ask for Young at MTM.

P. S.

I miss Suni. She used to work there. But I hear she's gone now.

WB

Roamin Roman
02-28-12, 20:04
Hello fellow Mongers,

Well, I'm not a newb and a lot of my post have "beef" so I hope this request is received well.

I will be traveling through your fine land of AMPs in the next few weeks and I'm looking for an update on what is currently good. My favorite has gone by many names, fruit, papaya. I would have the best dreams about this yummy fruit! I even posted about them. I was always lucky in my dreams to have a line up of cuteness offered for me to choose from. I often chose Bunny. I have read here that things have not been the same there in a while. I would love and appreciate (preferably in a pm from a trusted sm) some intel on what place might grant me such a dream nowadays. Line up preferred, cute / youngish always a plus, but service with a smile takes the cake! Any one who ever dreamed about Bunnies preformance at the fruit knows what I seek!

Thank you in advance and I will gladly return the favor if you are seeking info about the Richmond or C-ville area.

Also: please note that I will be posting this in the DC forum as well, so please don't be to hard on me for duplicating my post.

Stay safe out there.Happy to help, CD. With regard to your favorite, though, I'll have to leave it to others on this board to provide the scoop for that opne. I've not frequented that AMP in a very long time. Just haven't gotten over there. Check your Inbox for a couple you might want to check out.

Miketastic69
02-28-12, 20:20
Red Pillow Massage.

I went to this place the other day and it was pretty good, They do have very attractive girls there and are very punctual and professional. I had a very good time and the girls were young and in college.

The rates are good as well and massages are nice, I would recommend it over blue gems because of the prices of rates."Go Beavers!" LMAO.

Seriously, post this crap someplace else.

Roamin Roman
02-28-12, 20:39
Red Pillow Massage.

The rates are good as well and massages are nice, I would recommend it over blue gems because of the prices of rates.As far as I'm concerned, the $.2 hourly rate that this place charges is a red flag. Frankly, I can get twice (or maybe 1-and-a-half) the play at standard AMPs that I know Will provide me good service. As others have noted, Red Pillow has the look of Spa Tao and the punk pimp who runs it.

My advice: Avoid, as it is too new to be asking that much. See if it has staying power and gets good reviews. If so, then check it out. But, with all the other decent and established places around, why risk your hard-earned cash on a possible (probable) rip-off?

Roamin Roman
02-29-12, 01:25

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-some-nuru-body-2-body-with-a-42dd-35/5450874

Don't need much details, just a quick is it safe or not?Why wouldn't it be safe? Are you thinking that she's a LEO front or a ROB? She's been advertising for a quite a while, and her ad explicitly states "NO FULL SERVICE," so I don't follow your concern about whether it's safe or not. Go pay her a visit and let her take the lead. That way, you'll stay in the "safe" zone. Check out her services; then, report back with your findings. It's that simple. She's just located in Sterling. It's not like you're driving to Nags Head, NC.

Member #4913
02-29-12, 01:42
Happy to help, CD. With regard to your favorite, though, I'll have to leave it to others on this board to provide the scoop for that opne. I've not frequented that AMP in a very long time. Just haven't gotten over there. Check your Inbox for a couple you might want to check out.

R:RMr Roman-

Your feedback was incredibly generous (especially the detailed PM) This is what keeps us safe and happy! Well this and good honest posting. Thank you, when I travel through in the next few weeks I will. E sure to report my findings.

Does anyone know if papaya still offers a line up?

AKFourtySeven
02-29-12, 15:05
I haven.

T been there for a while. Too much of a rush job. Yeah, the girls were lookers. I thought FFX pd shut them down bfore Christmas. I haven't seen any ads on see list lately.

Xray84
02-29-12, 21:11
Went to Mickey's Massage for the first time in a while. Her friend Lee has been gone for some time, so it was a place where you knew what you would get, and that was Mickey. I became a fan because her massage is SO good. The extras are standard NOVA and she is late 40's but incredibly fit for her age, so this place was on my regular list. But, two days ago, I walk in, see Mickey and then she say "Other girl take care of you today". Well, okay, I guess. The other girl is Yum (I think) and it was disappointing. Apart from everything else, the massage was a 3, while I rate Mickey and 8-9. Looks and finish also lacking. Just no enthusiasm.

I was "nice to the lady", but won't' go back unless I've absolutely confirmed that I'll see Mickey.

Norm Leone
03-01-12, 00:13
What AMPs are open before 10AM? I need to hit one and get on to work.

Thanks,

Norm

Webrowser
03-01-12, 00:54
Does anyone know if papaya still offers a line up?AK47 is right. They closed down sometime during the holidays. Heard a few whispers that it was supposed to reopen sometime in January under a different name, but the "Grand Opening" dates have come and gone.

Member #4621
03-01-12, 01:26
Per the suggestions of a pm from a very generous SM I visited three AMP in Chantilly. I deduced through keen powers of observation that all three were Korean run. That, and the fact that there were Korean signs all over the place, a Korean Restaurant, Korean store, and I heard them speaking Korean. But mainly I attribute this deduction to my keen powers of observation. The first one I stopped by was Care Therapy off Sullyfield. It was right by Best Therapeutics, so I figured I'd try to knock out two birds with one stone. Upon walking in and ringing the bell, a short, plump Korean lady came out. Though she had a cute Korean / Japanese-ish accent, she was not a looker by my book. I asked her the rates and about the girls. She stated it was. 6 for the hour and that there was one other lady there older than her. This lady looked to be at least 40s so I thanked her, took a card, and left. I drove around the building to where "Best" was and walked up to the door. There was a sign that ready "Come back 3:15". It was about 45 minutes until then so I left to visit the third one. "Far East Therapy" on Lafayette Center Dr. Walked in and there was a counter and a door with a bell that beckoned me to push it. I obliged. Out comes a 50 year old lady with a very disgruntled look on her face. I asked the rates and she mumbled them out to me. This was not my cup of tea already, so I drove back to "Best" and waited out the last several minutes. Just as I got out of the car to walk up, one guy came walking out of the place while another beat me to it and walked in. I went up anyway and rang the bell. A lady, perhaps in her late 30s to early 40's answered. She was decent looking. Very sweet. I asked her if she was available and she told me they were busy for another hour. C'est la vie. I decided that it was time to move on and started my long trek home.

As I traveled south, I passed through Warrenton. The name triggered a spark in my memory about a little parlor above a Chinese restaurant. I decided to give it a shot. After circling the building twice, trying to find out how to get to the second floor, I finally found my way near the pharmacy by using the elevator. Up to the second floor I went and there before me stood Vivi Spa. I rang the bell and out comes a 38 year old Chinese lady behind the door to greet me. I was complacent considering with her my past experiences that day and decided to take the 60 minutes. The lady's name was Monica and she had a very nice, fit body with a large rack. She led me into a secluded, low-lit room with some music playing and asked me for the payment. The damage was. 73 (.7 for 60 min and. 03 for using a card). I stripped down and hopped on the table, and she came in and covered me with a towel. She had a very good massage that I'm sure if I had any aches or pains, they'd be non-existent by now. She kept the towel on the entire time and when the flip came, the towel followed. Monica proceeded to massage the entire body, save for the most important part. After finishing with my feet I got a "Ok thank you.". I sat up and looked at her for a second debating as to whether or not I should attempt asking for the finish, but I decided it was best to just tip out and leave. The massage was great and lasted beyond 60 minutes, and I had a good conversation with her in Chinese about her job and where she's from. She told me there was one other girl working there and that she was from Guangdong China. After sipping on some iced cold water, I tipped her. 15 and went on my way. Alas, it seems it was not meant to be.

Next on the way was Charlottesville, but that's another story for the VA-Other Areas section.

Bunker Buster
03-01-12, 05:41

Don't need much details, just a quick is it safe or not?You'll find that someone reviewed her last year. I'd say that it's 'safe, ' but you ought to do the research to find out if it's 'good. '

Newbie or no, I'd hate to see you throw a buck-and-a-half away without first availing yourself of the knowledge to be found here.

Pilot Aviator
03-01-12, 18:39
NBC used to say "if you haven't seen it, it is new to you."

A place with a long history (under many names, but in the past associated with yin / yang signage) recently came up on my NoVA radar.

Location / Arrival / Parking: 10/10. Easy access from lots of directions in close proximity to the main NS highway. Lots of discrete parking in the back. Shade from trees. Fairly standard outer reception / interior studio door system.

Greeting and Overview: MMS answered. She was friendly and cautious (I had an appointment, but she did not recognize me yet from my earlier visits). I consider both as positive attributes of a good manager. She should be reasonably friendly, she should be discrete and she should be cautious / alert to unknown clients. 8.5/10.

The AMP is a bit smaller than other places I have frequented, but neat. With comfortable tables, and obviously clean towels for each client (well at least for me). A very large (and comfortable) TS-bed (which crowds the small shower room, but is very comfortable / functional).9/10.

Clinicians: The ladies I saw are all very nice. My clinician provided a great massage experience for me. 9+ on the spinner scale. 10++ on the attitude and service scale.

Overall visit: well. You do the math. It adds up for me that this is a place I will regularly visit.

I will repeat (again and again). And I highly recommend you visit.

Standard Rates. Standard service that is so pleasant, you will be happy to be very generous to the very nice ladies.

I have previously promised to be very discrete with my posts. And so I keep that promise, but wanted my brother mongers to know that quality massage lives on in NoVA.

Be nice to the ladies.

PA

StringFellow
03-01-12, 19:55
Decided to TOFTT today. Fake pictures on BP. Only one attendant in the rather small place. She looked dark with plenty of tatoos. No TS and No roaming allowed. The massage was ok with no nova finish. Price was $.20hr. Although there was a clock in the room, she set the timer on her IPhone. I will not repeat but, YMMV.

DeuceSlim
03-01-12, 20:36
If you read just the last 2 pages you'd have seen that this place has gained a bit of notoriety for being both shady and shitty, and changing it's name and number more times than I can count. Well, you live and learn.

Decided to TOFTT today. Fake pictures on BP. Only one attendant in the rather small place. She looked dark with plenty of tatoos. No TS and No roaming allowed. The massage was ok with no nova finish. Price was $.20hr. Although there was a clock in the room, she set the timer on her IPhone. I will not repeat but, YMMV.Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1392845&viewfull=1#post1392845

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1392833&viewfull=1#post1392833

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1392679&viewfull=1#post1392679

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1392660&viewfull=1#post1392660

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1389202&viewfull=1#post1389202

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1381558&viewfull=1#post1381558

Ycwinva
03-01-12, 22:46
What AMPs are open before 10AM? I need to hit one and get on to work.

Thanks,

NormIf you are regular enough at any for them to trust that you will keep an appointment, I have found that you can call and schedule quite early.

At some, the ladies are already there, they just have to wake up a little earlier to answer the door.

I seem to recall that you used to visit G-Accupressure. Although it has no TS and a very very limited menu, it is one in particular that I know will schedule as early as 8:00 if you call Mary ahead of time.

Tighuup
03-02-12, 06:47
You'll find that someone reviewed her last year. I'd say that it's 'safe, ' but you ought to do the research to find out if it's 'good. '

Newbie or no, I'd hate to see you throw a buck-and-a-half away without first availing yourself of the knowledge to be found here.Safe yes, good massage, yes. Big girl, yes. BBBJ, had to ask at the end. Woman talks the whole time.

Enjoy.

AKFourtySeven
03-02-12, 11:26
I went into HWC a few times before the 10am opening. Usually between 9 and 10. I never tried that at other places. Give 'them a call and see if they will take you early.

Norm Leone
03-02-12, 22:20
If you are regular enough at any for them to trust that you will keep an appointment, I have found that you can call and schedule quite early.

At some, the ladies are already there, they just have to wake up a little earlier to answer the door.

I seem to recall that you used to visit G-Accupressure. Although it has no TS and a very very limited menu, it is one in particular that I know will schedule as early as 8:00 if you call Mary ahead of time.Unforunately at G-Accupressure, a massage is just a massage. I am looking for extras.

Bunker Buster
03-02-12, 22:54
Decided to TOFTT today. Fake pictures on BP. Only one attendant in the rather small place. She looked dark with plenty of tatoos. No TS and No roaming allowed. The massage was ok with no nova finish. Price was $.20hr. Although there was a clock in the room, she set the timer on her IPhone. I will not repeat but, YMMV.As Deuce points out, we just had an extended discussion about this clip joint THIS WEEK. In fact, Deuce himself called out THREE DAYS AGO that this was the notorious Spa Tao under a new name.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1392660&viewfull=1#post1392660

It's one thing not to read back 50 pages, or do a bunch of research, but the warning about this place was at the top of Page 2!

Please, do yourself a favor and READ, READ, READ. Put phone numbers into Google, check pix online. We want you to do better, and to have a good time, but you have to do the groundwork. If you continue showing us that you're making the effort, we'll give you feedback and steer you as you go along, but you have to take advantage of the resources and information so many contributors have already put at your fingertips.

Have a cup of coffee, lick your wounds, then get to work.

Zeebo123
03-03-12, 02:02
Was in a hurry today, lotsa rain and didn't have a vehicle. Big mistake. Went to G and G in vienna. 3 spas within walking distance

Kim was very short. Gave a decent table shower. Lots of crack washing. Did some back walking then gave a decent massage except for the fingernails until the flip.

Gave me a whisper in the ear about what is not included and, having RTFF I was willing to pay the R&T frieght.8 for the house (a little steep) and from what I had seen elsewhere, .4 tip for minimal service. She complain that it should be. 6 so I asked if she wanted me to take it back. Didn't think so.

TOFFT. Probably not the first who did for GnG but I like Table showers, what can I say. Just an R&T shop with whiny service. (to be fair she did walk on my back and give a decent massage but that s not what htis forum if for and'est pas?)

Volvos40
03-03-12, 07:42
Papaya is back, now called Spa Rasberry. Haven't been there, since I had too many whiny, bad experiances with the k-AMPs lately.

Volvos40
03-03-12, 07:47
Hey Mjizzle- Take your add away from here, no-one is buying it. Maybe try a hotdog stand down on the mall.

Red Pillow Massage.

Toto728
03-03-12, 12:54
Old lurker. New poster. Any advice is welcome. It's not like I'm a complete newbie, but this reporting thing is kinda new. Just trying to share.

FYI, my expertise tends to be K places. Went to ATMB yesterday. Got Jxxx who's been here for about a week. Face like a prune (Is it me or they are all getting older lately? Not just old, but older) She did have lovely and silky skin like most providers though.

Anyway, decent massage with a standard NOVA finish: 6/10.

Play well and be nice.

Obx1824
03-03-12, 16:28
Went to visit the BP advertiser offering Nuru massage in Sterling. Arrived to a townhouse community in a safe / nice neighborhood. Parked right in front of her home. I ring the bell and she lets me in. First impression was she is a bbw, face is not that good. I like bbw's so that was a plus for me. She is definitely a horder with lots of random stuff piled in different parts of the house. She leads me upstairs where there is a air mattress on a bed. She asks me to get ready while she warms up the nuru gel. She does the massage, shower afterwards. No upsell, everything was just as advertised. If you don't mind bbw's I would say its definitely worth a try. I don't know if I would go back though as I live in montgomery county and it was a 45 minute drive. More details available via private message from senior members. Damage = $155 Massage = 10 (I love that slippery stuff) Provider looks = 5 (probably a 1 if you don't like bbws). Also if you don't like a woman that talks, don't go, she will talk your ear off! Happy hunting

Galaxyman12
03-05-12, 11:06
Recently visited this independent provider located in Woodbridge. She works out of her townhouse. Not at all attractive. Uses scented oils that take a least 3 showers to get rid of that smell. Too many rules. If you looking for a good massage with nothing else. Pay the. 80 and go for it. My first and last time. Happy mongering.

G-man

StartingOver
03-05-12, 18:28
Recently visited this independent provider located in Woodbridge. She works out of her townhouse. Not at all attractive. Uses scented oils that take a least 3 showers to get rid of that smell. Too many rules. If you looking for a good massage with nothing else. Pay the. 80 and go for it. My first and last time. Happy mongering.

G-manWhen this witch gets wind you posted a review she will harrass you via text messages and threaten all kinds of terrible actions! Also, when I saw her she let her child peek in while the massage was in progress! This witch should be locked up and her child should be taken from her!

I suggest everyone phone her and return the harrassment she has givein others over the years! She is a terrible witch and deserves all the worse!

Roamin Roman
03-05-12, 23:18
I suggest everyone phone her and return the harrassment she has givein others over the years!Assuming that you're sincere, this is an ill-advised suggestion since it constitutes illegal harrassment and, possibly, conspiracy to commit harrassment. The best payback, if she has given lousy service, is simply to post a straightforward, bruatlly honest review (with a photo, if possible) and warn others not to patronize her. The bad review will be sufficient to deprive her of many customers from this forum and perhaps other forums, as well. Just keep everything above-board and to-the-point. No harrassment is necessary, tempting as it might be.

RR

Bunker Buster
03-05-12, 23:19
When this witch gets wind you posted a review she will harrass you via text messages and threaten all kinds of terrible actions! Also, when I saw her she let her child peek in while the massage was in progress! This witch should be locked up and her child should be taken from her!

I suggest everyone phone her and return the harrassment she has givein others over the years! She is a terrible witch and deserves all the worse!Last time someone posted a review of her, she came on here threatening and haranguing everyone.

She has some good reviews on the oThER board; I wonder if she harassed guys into posting them.

Alpha D
03-06-12, 00:27
Last time someone posted a review of her, she came on here threatening and haranguing everyone.

She has some good reviews on the oThER board; I wonder if she harassed guys into posting them.Dude looks like a lady.

Sordo Scribe
03-06-12, 20:58
Also if you don't like a woman that talks, don't go, she will talk your ear off!When I go in, some ladies love to interact, but most of the time I lie on the table, tune out the world, and soon I am done. Still have my ears to hold my glasses in place.

Nuttinclever
03-07-12, 18:25
I am brand new to the forum. I have been a massage hobbiest for several years in another state. I want to show good will to the vets by posting some reports on a few of the independent providers I have seen so far in nova and moco.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150-special-_-best-russian-experience-22/5724295

I saw this one (Yana the brunnette). Kind of run down apartment in Arlington, but nothing to discourage anyone. Pic is relatively accurate, decent massage and typical nova finish. Touching allowed but no kitty. I'd go back but try the blonde Anastasia nxt time.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/150-special-_-best-russian-experience-22/5724295

Julia: This is a probably the cutest chick I have gotten a massage from in a very long time. Pic not real but a very attractive Russian brunette. .7 for one hour. Gives great massage in Silver Spring, only problem is no extras as of yet. I have been twice and she kept me covered the whole time. I will go back again and push the issue a little more nxt time. She does do some "accidental" touches but nothing more. I'd be curious to see if anyone else has seen her?

http://www.eros-dc.com/sections/washington_dc_massage.htm

Saw Linda right before Christmas. Pic not real of course, but surprisingly accurate. Hot Russian girl in private condo in Arlington. 2 call system and she gives you the code to get into the main lobby. Again, nice massage, clean private environment, typical finish with touching, again no kitty play. $$ per hr, so a little pricey.

As you can tell I am into white girls, especially the russians, so any recommendations would be appreciated.

AKFourtySeven
03-08-12, 08:52
I swore I wouldn't return but.

I was driving past on 395 and traffic backed up so I got off on Edsall. Their parking lot was empty on their end so I stopped. I drew Sookie. Average face. 30's or early 40's. With a really nice ass and tits no belly. Massage skills were so so but her BJ was excellent. I nutted off in her mouth after 5 minutes or so.

I dunno if I'll return. That place is too flaky.

Thing I hate is the way ALL of the girls have to leave the room multiple times during the session. I have had this happen every time I've been there. I would prefer that they stay in the room the whole time. I guess that is there modus operandi.

Webrowser
03-08-12, 14:31
Was recently in the Herndon area and paid a visit to Honto. Only stayed for 30min but had a great experience with Tina. She's alot older than I perfer but her massage is incredible. She was a bit quiet at first and asked me alot of questions about my previous experiences at other places. But afterwards she completely warmed up. She took the message very seriously and did a fantastic job stretching me out and working out a few knots in my back. But just when I thought a massage was all I'd be getting this time around, she flipped me over and provided a pretty good starndard finish. No haggling over tip. Left. 6. The massage alone is worth a repeat visit.

WB

Bunker Buster
03-09-12, 04:35
Bea in Kingstowne posts on CL, BP and CV. One review on the oThER board, but I don't have VIP access, so can't tell if the massage is any good, and if she's just Nova or anything more.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/2891898093.html

http://southernmaryland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bea-the-massuese-the-vuluptuos-brazillian-beauty-32/4318451

http://eroticservices.city

Vibe (dot) com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=1133800.

703-863-5409

Bcw45
03-09-12, 11:07
BB go to the northern va forumn and search for Brazilian and some of her reviews will come up. There is a review in the escort reviews.

Bunker Buster
03-09-12, 20:46
BB go to the northern va forumn and search for Brazilian and some of her reviews will come up. There is a review in the escort reviews.Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3960-Escort-Reports&p=1033773&viewfull=1#post1033773

Don't know why the review was in Escort Reports, or why I couldn't find it when I searched Bea. The search function seems to be hit or miss sometimes.

Bcw45
03-10-12, 00:35
I believe the search function requires more than 3 letters.

Sleazebum
03-11-12, 18:27
Almost always an excellent time at the FCCC!

Saw Lilli today and she did a CG that almost knocked the wall down! She got off a few times while on the ride!

Fellas, Levitra is GOOD STUFF!

She rode and rode and finally collapsed backwards and I rolled on up and kept it going! Then some mish and then the congress fo the canine until I finally popped after some 25 minutes of steady pole in the hole humping! She got a hot wet towell for me and by the time she got me clean I was ready for round two!

However, only one round per session so I left.

On the way home stopped by one of the AMPs and had another round with a serious holder hottie.

Not too shabby for a guy going on 60.

Wife came home and I tapped her too!

Took a shower and I think maybe I would be able to go again except the rest of this old body is tired.

Go Levitra!

I cannot tell you which AMP I visited because they asked me not to tell.

JJ

Pcpc1688
03-13-12, 14:40

Saw Lilli today and she did a CG that almost knocked the wall down! She got off a few times while on the ride!

She rode and rode and finally collapsed backwards and I rolled on up and kept it going! Then some mish and then the congress fo the canine until I finally popped after some 25 minutes of steady pole in the hole humping! She got a hot wet towell for me and by the time she got me clean I was ready for round two!

On the way home stopped by one of the AMPs and had another round with a serious holder hottie.

Took a shower and I think maybe I would be able to go again except the rest of this old body is tired.

Go Levitra!

JJIs it always just 1 pop at FCCC?

Whats the AMP JJ? Come on don't tease us man!

PC out

Sleazebum
03-13-12, 23:12
I really cannot say which AMP I visited so please do not ask me again since I DID promise not to say.

As for the FCCC. IF you are someone I have messaged with before AND you have over 100 posts to your name I will give the number to the FCCC. BUT. Know that if they learn who gives out the number that person will be banned from their facilities. For others, if you search my earlier posts going back over that last year or two and under both Escorts and Massage Parlor threads you will find the number as I have posted it at least once in the previous postings.

And. One pop per visit if it takes 2 minutes or an hour. Just one pop per visit there so I try to stretch it out. $160 each. I might serve to make more than one visit per day if the wallet can stand the strain.

JJ.

Is it always just 1 pop at FCCC?

Whats the AMP JJ? Come on don't tease us man!

PC out

AKFourtySeven
03-14-12, 08:31
I've never been there. Everytime I call that number I get hung up on.

Pcpc1688
03-14-12, 10:38
I really cannot say which AMP I visited so please do not ask me again since I DID promise not to say.

As for the FCCC. IF you are someone I have messaged with before AND you have over 100 posts to your name I will give the number to the FCCC. BUT. Know that if they learn who gives out the number that person will be banned from their facilities. For others, if you search my earlier posts going back over that last year or two and under both Escorts and Massage Parlor threads you will find the number as I have posted it at least once in the previous postings.

And. One pop per visit if it takes 2 minutes or an hour. Just one pop per visit there so I try to stretch it out. $160 each. I might serve to make more than one visit per day if the wallet can stand the strain.

JJ.JJ,

Man I have benn posting on this board for over 5 years. Perhaps the Levitra is messing with your memory LOL.

PC out

Sleazebum
03-14-12, 13:38
They say the memory is the third thing to go. I forgot what the first two things are.

JJ

JJ,

Man I have benn posting on this board for over 5 years. Perhaps the Levitra is messing with your memory LOL.

PC out

Blarghonk
03-14-12, 18:50
For others, if you search my earlier posts going back over that last year or two and under both Escorts and Massage Parlor threads you will find the number as I have posted it at least once in the previous postings.

JJ.Touche, my good man. The hunt begins! (and no hard feelings.)

Kraven Morehed
03-15-12, 14:17
Cudoos to the bum. The bum is the man.

Or is it pronounced bah-mm?

Computer Luvvv
03-15-12, 17:00
Went to Miko's in Chantilly. Older provider, nice lady, left Happy

LatinaLover77
03-15-12, 17:43

Go Levitra!

JJAlways nice to see you taking on new challenges LOL.

Jet 32
03-15-12, 23:54
I believe the search function requires more than 3 letters. I found it, thanks

Deez Ntz Says
03-16-12, 20:27
First post.

Went to spa off of 395 before you get to 495 leaving D. C. After having been told I had to wait 30 minutes elsewhere nearby.

Met mammasan at door and was led upstairs with her dog barking in disapproval. Met a nice older, maybe 40's maybe I don't want to know, masseuse.

Very detailed shower provided with all important areas completely prepared. Good sign.

Massage was terrible to the point of me thinking to ask her to stop. This always leads me to believe that there could be an expanded menu based on the fact that a massage is what I am suppose to be there for and it seems like, forgot to ask her name, has never done this before.

Expanded menu offered. Expanded menu accepted.

This was over two weeks ago so the intel probably has no value. I will do better moving forward.

Deez Ntz Says keep you friends close but your ntz closer. Seabreast Out!

Volvos40
03-17-12, 06:52
Is Levitra better than generic Viagra? I only take 25mg Viagra these days to keep from getting bad headaches after a couple hours. No joke.

They say the memory is the third thing to go. I forgot what the first two things are.

JJ

Sleazebum
03-17-12, 12:59
Never tried Viagara or Cialis or any of that other stuff. I have doctor prescribed Levitra and it keeps me up for as long as I want and then some! Maybe a slight headache but with my sinus problems it is not noticable.

Much lower dosage too. The pills I have are 20 mg and since that first day I take only half of one with great results.

JJ

Is Levitra better than generic Viagra? I only take 25mg Viagra these days to keep from getting bad headaches after a couple hours. No joke.

A John
03-17-12, 20:24
I think this belongs some were other then here!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4229-Viagra-Reports

Is Levitra better than generic Viagra? I only take 25mg Viagra these days to keep from getting bad headaches after a couple hours. No joke.Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6707-Levitra

Never tried Viagara or Cialis or any of that other stuff. I have doctor prescribed Levitra and it keeps me up for as long as I want and then some! Maybe a slight headache but with my sinus problems it is not noticable. Much lower dosage too. The pills I have are 20 mg and since that first day I take only half of one with great results.

JJ
I do not use or need

Sleazebum
03-18-12, 17:28
This kind of chatter should be via PM only.

Anyway, just wait! Before you know it you too will be needing this stuff

Peace!

JJ

I think this belongs some were other then here!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4229-Viagra-Reports

Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6707-Levitra

I do not use or need

Goheat
03-18-12, 18:44
Another visit to the Peach Spa, after their "remodeling". They were closed for about a week it seems, but I didn't notice any new renovations or any changes in service for that matter. The massage was spectacular. This girl Ji-Nah was amazing at it. Popped my spine back into alignment and tense muscles felt like mush (I like a very strong massage). The flip was standard, nothing special, but I really needed a good rub.

RyanDuty
03-18-12, 22:30
Went to gng a few times, most recently last week. Private parking, back lot. Not attractive- 35+ chubby won't take top off, nova. Also had hannah- 35+ slimmer. Nova, clothed. Both 60.

RyanDuty
03-18-12, 22:35
Went to the moon in vienna. Back parking lot, many shops one could park at, seemed like a lot of traffic. However nobody out. As soon as inside, directed towards room. Been twice, a few days ago recently. Nina was about 35 yo, nice girl. Stopped about 5 min left and said "we have 4 min left, anywhere else?" offered brief resistance. Roaming allowed. 60 nova. Also had a chubbier girl with big guns, only outside roaming. Not great. I miss the fruit stand. Everything else is just not the same quality.

SumGuy1977
03-19-12, 16:24
Gents,

After a few years out of the Beltway, my employer has seen fit to give me a week in the land of young spinner girls. Since my two ATF shops are gone, GBT and TGND, I'm in need of some recommendations. I've tried Blue Gems and liked them, but are there any better to be had?

Stay safe,

SG

Goheat
03-19-12, 16:28
Never been to this spot, so I decided to check it out. The facility is legit, but looks like they took a portable storage house and modified the inside. The walls did the reach the ceiling.

Got a massage by a middle aged Korean lady. Table shower was good, and she paid attention to the right areas.

Massage was a little above par, although the frequent interruption by the door bells started to get annoying. Also, I didn't like the fact that she kept the door slightly open when she exited to pick up phone calls.

Flip was interesting. The HJ was standard and didn't go beyond, but she'd lick the jewels at the same time which was nice.

Should have asked her name, but to be a return customer, the massage itself has to be top notch.

BigFredDude
03-20-12, 12:12
I've seen the postings for the mobile "spa" for a couple of weeks and decided to TOFT, since the latest location was near to my hotel. I followed the instructions, drove to the address (almost the address, it's off by one) , and called. A guy answers and asks me if I had an appointment and where I was. When I told him that I was in the parking lot, he seemed surprised and told me that the therapists were busy and would call me in 20 minutes. About 30 minutes later, he called me back and asked if I was interested in a 2-girl session for $$.2. I declined and he was ok with that and then he asks if I knew the rate, which I said I did. He then asked me what rate I saw and I told him, but started to feel uncomfortable. He said a girl would call in 5 minutes and bring me up. About 10 minutes later, a girl does call asking me where I was (same answer. Parking lot) and said she needed a few minutes, I said I had been waiting for quite a while and she assured me she would get back right away. She did call right back and gave me the room number. I went up to the room, heard someone inside, and knocked quietly. No answer. I knocked again. No answers. I decided to bail, not liking to stand in the hallway too long. As I was driving out, I got text messages from 2 different numbers giving me the room number, same room I had been to. I replied that I had been ther but nobody answered. The guy then called me back saying I hadn't knocked. When I said I wasn't going to come back, he started to swear at me. I hung up and was glad I hadn't gone in. I'm guessing 2 or 3 girls pimped.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t-h-e-_-b-e-s-t-_-s-p-a-_-i-n-dc-27/7055702

BigFredDude
03-20-12, 15:16
My standard goto place when I am here for work is Herndon Spa, where I usually receive a very nice table shower, thorough drying, reasonable massage, and a nice ending (accompanied by a complete internal exam). However, I feel a need for a change, perhaps a younger therapist. River Spa has somewhat mixed reviews. I think I have decoded the FCCC number, but don't know if it is what I am seeking. If you have any good recommendations, please hit me with a PM and I will be very grateful.

Captn Stubbing
03-20-12, 16:05

Go Levitra!

JJHoly Sh*t. Your 60 and saw a provider older then you and you called her hot! Please post this name of this estabolishment.

So it can avoided by all. I think if I went to an AMP and the massage therpaist was 65 or older I would jump out the window or run away. Thanks for the laugh.

BigFredDude
03-20-12, 16:57
Now that I've had time reading back a bit in the forum, I see that this is a known problem. I'm glad the "therapist" didn't answer the door.

I've seen the postings for the mobile "spa" for a couple of weeks and decided to TOFT, since the latest location was near to my hotel. I followed the instructions, drove to the address (almost the address, it's off by one) , and called. A guy answers and asks me if I had an appointment and where I was. When I told him that I was in the parking lot, he seemed surprised and told me that the therapists were busy and would call me in 20 minutes. About 30 minutes later, he called me back and asked if I was interested in a 2-girl session for $$.2. I declined and he was ok with that and then he asks if I knew the rate, which I said I did. He then asked me what rate I saw and I told him, but started to feel uncomfortable. He said a girl would call in 5 minutes and bring me up. About 10 minutes later, a girl does call asking me where I was (same answer. Parking lot) and said she needed a few minutes, I said I had been waiting for quite a while and she assured me she would get back right away. She did call right back and gave me the room number. I went up to the room, heard someone inside, and knocked quietly. No answer. I knocked again. No answers. I decided to bail, not liking to stand in the hallway too long. As I was driving out, I got text messages from 2 different numbers giving me the room number, same room I had been to. I replied that I had been ther but nobody answered. The guy then called me back saying I hadn't knocked. When I said I wasn't going to come back, he started to swear at me. I hung up and was glad I hadn't gone in. I'm guessing 2 or 3 girls pimped.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t-h-e-_-b-e-s-t-_-s-p-a-_-i-n-dc-27/7055702

Sleazebum
03-20-12, 18:13
You need to improve your reading skills as well as your use of English. No where did I say anything about her being 65! And the word "your" is the possessive form of the word "you". Since you had nothing between the "your" and the "60" I have no clue what you are going on about. Also I don't think anyone can understand what this part means: "older then you and you called her hot".

So, brush up on your reading skills and take a basic English grammar class and try again.

Cheers!

JJ.

Holy Sh*t. Your 60 and saw a provider older then you and you called her hot! Please post this name of this estabolishment.

So it can avoided by all. I think if I went to an AMP and the massage therpaist was 65 or older I would jump out the window or run away. Thanks for the laugh.

AKFourtySeven
03-20-12, 18:59
I went here on sun. Went upstairs. There was a door that said spa on it. Knocked. No one answered. This is the latina place.

Morozek
03-21-12, 22:08
Holy Sh*t. Your 60 and saw a provider older then you and you called her hot! Please post this name of this estabolishment.

So it can avoided by all. I think if I went to an AMP and the massage therpaist was 65 or older I would jump out the window or run away. Thanks for the laugh.LOL. Sleazebum said "On the way home. Had another round with a serious HOLDER hottie."

Capt. Stubby thought you said 'OLDER hottie'. He also wants you to post the name of the 'estabolishment'. I can't tell if he wants to 'establish' or 'abolish' the AMP.

Stoopider & Stoopiderer

Imperfection
03-25-12, 14:04
Went by Bamboo in WB. Provider was not pretty in the face, and door fee was. 65 for 35min. Just usual covered massage, no finish on flip, and room was frigid cold. Massage wasn't even that great. No tip and left. Save your money, guys, these AMPs are going to hell in a hand basket and just get worse all the time.

RotoRider
03-26-12, 16:08
Interesting take by an uninformed reporter. Article basically lays out Police State tactics employed by Macon Georgia PD, and applauds their actions:

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/rights-so-divine/2012/mar/25/how-combat-sex-trafficking-massage-parlors/

SirWalter
03-28-12, 19:48
I dreamed that I had a good time in Springfield with a mid-30's provider.

Sir Walter

Happy Hour
03-29-12, 09:32
Went to this new place, got the $49 intro special. Legit only. Mediocre massage, all covered. Left unhappy.

Captn Stubbing
03-29-12, 14:01
You need to improve your reading skills as well as your use of English. No where did I say anything about her being 65! And the word "your" is the possessive form of the word "you". Since you had nothing between the "your" and the "60" I have no clue what you are going on about. Also I don't think anyone can understand what this part means: "older then you and you called her hot".

So, brush up on your reading skills and take a basic English grammar class and try again.

Cheers!

JJ.I am replying to thread about trying to bang chicks in AMP's and you morph into a Grammar Teacher? Sorry Pops, I will turn on the spell checker next time.

EnjoyYourMeal
03-29-12, 18:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Phaik Naim
03-30-12, 10:29
I am replying to thread about trying to bang chicks in AMP's and you morph into a Grammar Teacher? Sorry Pops, I will turn on the spell checker next time.Wow. You're going to get a whole lot of help from Senior Members with your demonstrably unrivaled interpersonal skills.

AKFourtySeven
03-30-12, 12:10
Looks like they have redone the place. Took out the carpets and have dark hardwood floors now.

I got a session with Vienna. What a cutie. In her 20's with a smokin body. Usual nova finish +.

Roamin Roman
03-31-12, 00:44

Cheers.
I am replying to thread about trying to bang chicks in AMP's and you morph into a Grammar Teacher? Sorry Pops, I will turn on the spell checker next time.Wow. You're going to get a whole lot of help from Senior Members with your demonstrably unrivaled interpersonal skills.Now, now, Phaik. While the captain seems to have been stubbing his toe (or other body part) almost since he first began posting on this forum, maybe we should cut him some slack. After all, it might just be that he attended a different school of protocol than most of the other members here and probably gives him a high success rate with the women he meets. One never knows: He might be the Cyrano de Bergerac of the scoop, the Henry Kissinger of the AMPs. I say we give ol' Stubby a little more time. Why, I'm practically on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the veritable flood of stories (and photos) that he is probably just about to release on this forum. Then, all those mean-spirited doubters and naysayers (and especially Seniors) who've been so unkind and impatient with the poor lad) will be put to shame. What say you?

Sleazebum
03-31-12, 16:45
I thought I would "take one for the team" today so I phoned the folks here:

Grand Opening at Orientiver Massage :

We have Latina Masseuses to melt all of your stress.

*Deep Tissue* Swedish* Shiatsu* Acupressure *

Please call at : 571-577-3030 Now.

Address: 916 W. Broad St. Falls Church VA 22046

A man answered the phone so I asked the price. One girl for one hour. $90. 00 Two girls for one hour. $160. 00.

So I told him I would be along a little later on.

I got to 916 W. Broad and saw no indications of a massage place being there! No signs except for a couple doctors and such.

So I left without going in.

Has anyone been to this place? I don't see any reportsw about it here.

JJ

AKFourtySeven
04-01-12, 10:51
I reported on it last week or so. I went up the concrete stairs. I went inside. There was a sign on a door at the end of the hallway that said SPA. I knocked but no one answered. I think it wa on a Sunday.

Jwwilli
04-02-12, 21:48
I Went here last week and called ahead right around closing about 9:30pm on a Wednesday. Arranged to come by and saw Mink for one hour for. 8. Got a great table shower that took me almost to the point of no return, soapy and fingers in all the right places. She asked if I was ok and thought she would push me over the edge, but shower cooled down, I was dried off, and back to room for massage. Mink is a little chatty for my taste, but felt comfortable to chat with. Probably late 40s / early 50s, she stayed fully covered but allowed over the clothes roaming during massage. I got a full hour with no clock watching and some welcome butt rubbing. She flipped me with about 10 minutes left and finished with my legs and chest. I was blatantly showing my appreciation and she said maybe 'save it for your wife, maybe come back next time'. Well, after a few minutes of back and forth discussion (and no additional negotiation) , I ended up leaving happy with standard NOVA, and tipped. 2 Seems she thought I had fully relaxed in the shower (apparently it happens pretty regularly there if you request it) , and was being a little greedy. But as I explained.

Serpico99
04-03-12, 17:59
I hit up Miko today. No TS offered (am unsure if TS exists and I didn't ask because then they would know I was a first timer there).

This place went under another name before and IIRC, they read this forum. Seniors, feel free to PM me for provider's name and more details. Service was a little above standard Nova. And I received my full hour (probably because it was slow).

Ready
04-03-12, 18:13
Nice AMP located on the 2nd Floor. I have visited a number of providers over the past several months and would say most have been positive; if not, I switched. The massages and TS are good for an AMP, as well as the service (not throwing caution to the wind). Generally busy after work or during the afternoons on the weekends.

Ready
04-03-12, 18:23
Nice AMP located towards the back of an office park. I have visited a number of providers (starting with Yoyo the spring of 2010) and they seem to have changed ownership and providers a number of times; presently, I like the current ownership and providers. The massages and TS are good for an AMP, as well as the service (not throwing caution to the wind). Again, generally busy after work or during the afternoons on the weekends. YMMV until the AMP knows you; I generally disregard the first visit, judging the massage, TS, comfort and tipping expectations.

AKFourtySeven
04-04-12, 08:20
Where is this place? Is there a sign stating Peach Therapy on the door? I've seen the map on their web page and I've tried to find it several times. I walked all around that office complex and I couldn't find it. Is this one of those deals where they have one address in their ads and they refer you to another when you call?

Phillie
04-04-12, 23:26
http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=802399

Independent Chinese woman who runs a massage business from her basement. Just dreadful. 50+ and looks it, dank packrat basement, dirty massage table facehole cover that may not have been replaced in some time, and so much more.

Made it out of there against my better judgement for $.10 for massage and horrible FS that I was told had to be over in 5 minutes. She then proceeded to silently stare at me with contempt while glancing at the clock just waiting for the 5 minutes to be over. She even booked her next victim on the phone while she was massaging me, and made it exactly at the timed end of our session, so he was of course right outside her house when I bee lined it out of there. Nothing good to report, absolutely nothing.

Please, no flaming me if you like her, I just can't recommend that.

P

Poipoi69
04-05-12, 00:38
Where is this place? Is there a sign stating Peach Therapy on the door? I've seen the map on their web page and I've tried to find it several times. I walked all around that office complex and I couldn't find it. Is this one of those deals where they have one address in their ads and they refer you to another when you call?Tricky to describe. Its in the back of the office park, further away from the street- veer left of center after turning in. Big sign on the door, like all the other businesses. Service has been good there, with the exception of Mimi, previously reviewed neg by someone else. Hopefully, she is gone by now.

JayHunt
04-05-12, 00:44
Where is this place? Is there a sign stating Peach Therapy on the door? I've seen the map on their web page and I've tried to find it several times. I walked all around that office complex and I couldn't find it. Is this one of those deals where they have one address in their ads and they refer you to another when you call?The address is corrected. End union.

Poipoi69
04-05-12, 00:44
My standard goto place when I am here for work is Herndon Spa, where I usually receive a very nice table shower, thorough drying, reasonable massage, and a nice ending (accompanied by a complete internal exam). However, I feel a need for a change, perhaps a younger therapist. River Spa has somewhat mixed reviews. I think I have decoded the FCCC number, but don't know if it is what I am seeking. If you have any good recommendations, please hit me with a PM and I will be very grateful.Concur. This is a nice place; got a thorough quality table shower, quick stay in the hot spa and nice time. If you like the prosty play, Kim is a good one. Only downside was minimal massage skills- I may have been too eager though.

Ginger Man
04-05-12, 06:16
http://bodyrubs.********.com/escorts.php?do=view&post=802399

Independent Chinese woman who runs a massage business from her basement. Just dreadful. 50+ and looks it, dank packrat basement, dirty massage table facehole cover that may not have been replaced in some time, and so much more.

Made it out of there against my better judgement for $.10 for massage and horrible FS that I was told had to be over in 5 minutes. She then proceeded to silently stare at me with contempt while glancing at the clock just waiting for the 5 minutes to be over. She even booked her next victim on the phone while she was massaging me, and made it exactly at the timed end of our session, so he was of course right outside her house when I bee lined it out of there. Nothing good to report, absolutely nothing.

Please, no flaming me if you like her, I just can't recommend that.

PLOL. I did the same thing. I just asked for a HE, could not conceive of wanting more. I could not finish. She is not a bad person, just a couple of decades late into this game.

Phaik Naim
04-05-12, 12:27
Just got back from a place thinly-advertised on CL that offers a. 6 / hr. My therapist was "Yo-Yo" (shocker there). She's somewhere between 30 and 60 with a nice body and hails from China. If pressed, I would peg her in the low 40's, but you never know. She says she is new to the area. I guess in AMP's, as in business, there are Yo-Yo's everywhere U-turn.

Overall a good experience. Place is located close to the border of Arlington & Falls Church in a little townhouse-office complex. The premises themselves were nice enough. Clean and relatively updated, which is all you can ask for. It's a smaller operation, one massage table. One bummer is the lack of TS, which I generally enjoy. They do have a stand-up shower upstairs, sort of a strange setup but again clean and functional. Yo-Yo said there are 2 girls who work there and rotate shifts (and mentioned a 4-hand option was available) , there was no MMS present when I was there.

I asked for "strong" massage, I received more like a medium. Average to slightly above average quality for the massage itself. Attention paid to the right places. Some outside roaming permitted. On the flip, NOVA+. I get the sense that more options might be available for repeat customers. I was definitely there for more than an hour. Very relaxed pace with no rushing whatsoever. Total damage. 6 house +.8 tip (a little extra for the "+" and to prime for future menu expansion possibilities).

They don't use a business name in their CL ads. There is one on the door but I'm not going to post it here, I get the sense they they want to stay somewhat UTR. Usually my posts, infrequent as they are, aren't so cryptic, but in this case I'm going to respect what I sense to be their wishes. Seniors and those with whom I've communicated before may PM for additional details. Overall, will repeat. F / B/A / S. 6/7/8/8 (with potential for upgrade on the S).

-PN

Poipoi69
04-05-12, 19:36
First time to CT. It will do in a pinch, but not up to Peach standards. A little dirtier, a little older, a little less skilled. 40s provider, slightly chubby, OK though. Started out badly as table shower room was chilly and could have been cleaner- OK, but not pristine like others. Fair washing, not great- gave me the sponge for the boys! Oh, dear. Back in room- massage was light and stretchy, kinda nice but not fantastic. Asked for a slowdown during the finish and things got better-lots of slow care given. Standard rates for 30 min. L / 5 A / 6 S / 6

Lovejugs
04-06-12, 12:19
Just saw on the local news that MTM was busted.

Lovejugs

Lovejugs
04-06-12, 12:34
Where is this place? Is there a sign stating Peach Therapy on the door? I've seen the map on their web page and I've tried to find it several times. I walked all around that office complex and I couldn't find it. Is this one of those deals where they have one address in their ads and they refer you to another when you call?Don't go to the right or left, but stay straight to the end of parking lot. Last door on the left. There is also a dumpster at the end of parking lot.

Lovejugs

Lane Narrows
04-06-12, 17:10
I decided to TOFTT (if necessary) and called the LMP in west Falls Church. Two call system, and when I got there, I was met by a cute, petite Latina who was probably in her late 20s. I paid for the hour and after I got comfortable, she started giving me a sensual rubdown with casual but deliberate attention to the right places. After the flip, she let me massage her a little and then she gave me a Very Well Executed standard NoVA. I was out of there in about 40 minutes but I didn't mind because I was completely relaxed. Only turn off was that her phone must have rung a half a dozen times and twice she had to take calls. (But she let me massage her while she was taking the calls. #Smile#) Overall a pretty good time and worth the ride out to Falls Church.

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/if-you-looking-for-the-hottest-girls-and-the-best-service-then-this-is-the-place-to-be-26/6558293

NoVA1234
04-06-12, 17:23
Hey,

Hi fellow hobbyists.

Curious, how most like their HE, not FS.

I see the usual as at the end of the massage, laying on the back. After a while, its getting boring. Any variations the brothers prefer over other?

Peace.

NoVA1234
04-06-12, 17:25
I Went here last week and called ahead right around closing about 9:30pm on a Wednesday. Arranged to come by and saw Mink for one hour for. 8. Got a great table shower that took me almost to the point of no return, soapy and fingers in all the right places. She asked if I was ok and thought she would push me over the edge, but shower cooled down, I was dried off, and back to room for massage. Mink is a little chatty for my taste, but felt comfortable to chat with. Probably late 40s / early 50s, she stayed fully covered but allowed over the clothes roaming during massage. I got a full hour with no clock watching and some welcome butt rubbing. She flipped me with about 10 minutes left and finished with my legs and chest. I was blatantly showing my appreciation and she said maybe 'save it for your wife, maybe come back next time'. Well, after a few minutes of back and forth discussion (and no additional negotiation) , I ended up leaving happy with standard NOVA, and tipped. 2 Seems she thought I had fully relaxed in the shower (apparently it happens pretty regularly there if you request it) , and was being a little greedy. But as I explained.Talks your head off. But good service. Confident and comfortable.

JBthaMonger
04-06-12, 23:47
Went by Bamboo in WB. Provider was not pretty in the face, and door fee was. 65 for 35min. Just usual covered massage, no finish on flip, and room was frigid cold. Massage wasn't even that great. No tip and left. Save your money, guys, these AMPs are going to hell in a hand basket and just get worse all the time.Woodbridge only has two options for a finish.

JayHunt
04-07-12, 00:01
Just saw on the local news that MTM was busted.

LovejugsSaw the news as well. Two providers all in the late 40s. Just not my type.

JBthaMonger
04-07-12, 00:45
Went by Bamboo in WB. Provider was not pretty in the face, and door fee was. 65 for 35min. Just usual covered massage, no finish on flip, and room was frigid cold. Massage wasn't even that great. No tip and left. Save your money, guys, these AMPs are going to hell in a hand basket and just get worse all the time.Woodbridge only has two options for a finish.

Any Mouse
04-10-12, 09:56
We've all heard about the yo-yo running the fake spas all over town. Here's what happened at Red Pillow:

http://annandale.patch.com/articles/police-search-massage-parlor-near-edsall-road

Note description of "services" and the price point. Great Value!

Am

AKFourtySeven
04-10-12, 11:41
Gee, I didn't know about that one.

Poipoi69
04-10-12, 22:45
Dee gave a good table shower, a very good massage complete with light walking (all business 1st half, patience Padawan) and above avg finish. Attractive and skilled- repeat. A8 / L8 / S8

LowRider77
04-11-12, 18:47
http://tlc.evcosolutions.com/tlcwelnesscenter/Divas.html

We've all heard about the yo-yo running the fake spas all over town. Here's what happened at Red Pillow:

http://annandale.patch.com/articles/police-search-massage-parlor-near-edsall-road

Note description of "services" and the price point. Great Value!

Am

Yoyo Spa
04-11-12, 21:02
Dee gave a good table shower, a very good massage complete with light walking (all business 1st half, patience Padawan) and above avg finish. Attractive and skilled- repeat. A8 / L8 / S8Any providers under 40 at peach?

Poipoi69
04-11-12, 21:39
Any providers under 40 at peach?Pretty sure that they are all under 40. But it is hard to tell sometimes- defer to my fellow patrons.

Powkid
04-12-12, 16:42
Hi guys,

I just moved to Arlington last week, and I'm looking for some nice spots to check out in VA with extras. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Pilot Aviator
04-14-12, 12:08
On behalf of many. Welcome.

On behalf of all. Suggestion. Read about 10 pages of the forum (or RTFF) and you will find comments on many nice spots. VIsit them. Report discretely. Repeat when possible.

Being nice to the newbie may or may not be a COREVALUE. But being nice to the ladies definitely is.

PA

Hi guys,

I just moved to Arlington last week, and I'm looking for some nice spots to check out in VA with extras. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Pcpc1688
04-15-12, 14:45
Second visit. 2nd time left wtih blue balls.

Price ok, massage ok, ending was not ok.

PC out

Hollywood2
04-18-12, 13:44
Blue balls? LOL What is that? I mean I can guess from your post that it did not go well but.

Still wondering.

Second visit. 2nd time left wtih blue balls.

Price ok, massage ok, ending was not ok.

PC out

AKFourtySeven
04-18-12, 19:03
I drove by today and noticed that they have changed their name to Momo Therapy. I didn't have time to stop.

Hollywood2
04-19-12, 13:32
So I tried it. Two call system but easy to get to. I walk in and I see a younger, smaller size girl with no make up on, no special clothes, no effort to look sexy whatsoever. I go, is there anyone else working here? She says no. I go, have a good night. What a let down. I wonder if I could call back and ask for another?

DivingFool
04-19-12, 23:12
Lilly and the girls from Vienna and Herndon were just on the news, not the best pictures. Time to burn that number. It is sad, they were a nice group with families. I wish them all the best and good luck.

Be Careful out there guys.

CS

RoaminRonin
04-20-12, 18:12
Went to AtM B, got Sue? But she had to leave early and called for another person. Jennifer.

While waiting for her I took a shower than Sue started the massage, she was nice and the massage was decent unfortunately she kept answering her phone though she did apologize a lot.

Jennifer, was very young, looked very very nice but she has very little skills overall and shorted on time (even if I combined the ladies time).

Would not recommend

Bunker Buster
04-20-12, 19:16
Venus Body Wellness and Personal Spa Experience (PSE, LOL) in Vienna, and Sweet Pie Spa in Herndon.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/virginia/arrests-made-for-suspected-prostitution-at-massage-parlors-in-vienna-herndon-041912

JayHunt
04-20-12, 23:28
Venus Body Wellness and Personal Spa Experience (PSE, LOL) in Vienna, and Sweet Pie Spa in Herndon.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/virginia/arrests-made-for-suspected-prostitution-at-massage-parlors-in-vienna-herndon-041912Did not see anything about the customers.

Should we hold back a little bit right now?

Powkid
04-20-12, 23:29
Greetings.

Today I went to my first MP in nova and had an amazing time. I decided to try (Lime therapy) in alexandria out because of some great reviews I got. I saw a cute

Woman names "MoMo" with a nice slim body and amazing boobs. She is very friendly and playful. I would say she is around 35, but looks so much younger.

So gave me the best TS I ever had. Massage was average and standard nova ending. I highly recommend this place. I will return.

Be safe!

DeuceSlim
04-21-12, 11:02
Keep it up with posts like this and more people will be willing to share with you. Not bad.

Greetings.

Today I went to my first MP in nova and had an amazing time. I decided to try (Lime therapy) in alexandria out because of some great reviews I got. I saw a cute

Woman names "MoMo" with a nice slim body and amazing boobs. She is very friendly and playful. I would say she is around 35, but looks so much younger.

So gave me the best TS I ever had. Massage was average and standard nova ending. I highly recommend this place. I will return.

Be safe!

Serpico99
04-21-12, 15:55
Did not see anything about the customers.

Should we hold back a little bit right now?I would avoid these places for a good few months. Or go visit them on a weekend or holiday, since I have never seen LE bust an AMP / MP on a weekend nor holiday.

If you see a place advertising as Lily did (meaning under the radar) , don't report on it openly (unless it was a bad experience).

It seems the places on the westside of the Beltway are getting rolled up. Perhaps they will start to roll up places on the eastside of the Beltway over the next few months.

John2526
04-21-12, 16:46
Peach's: sign on door. Closed due to plumbing problems. Will reopen soon.

Oriental therapy: sign I door at 2:00 pm. "Back at 3:00"

Randy Farang
04-21-12, 19:39
After seeing the advertizing blitz announcing all the blooms ready to be plucked in the Garden I decided to check it out. I was greeted by Linda, probably in her 40s and clearly not a spinner, but friendly. She asked if I had been there before (NO) and how long I wanted (30 minutes.)

After lying down on the table she began an average massage. When her body brushed up against my hand I took it as an invitation to roam. Clearly it was, because within seconds of my fingers starting to roam she sarted to pay attention to the boys.

On the flip she fairly quickly announced that she was too hot and disrobed to cool off. She kissed the boys like they were long lost friends and then joined me on the table and offered me the chance to pick a number between 65 and 74 if I was interested.

In the end it was a standard NOVA adventure, but I suspect that the more adventerous might find new territory to explore.

Captn Stubbing
04-23-12, 13:20
Busty early 30's Mandy was there. Seen her twice already. Very enthusiastic. Speaks below average english. She only does standard lay on the back, no freestyle love making. Very loud. Damage 170.

The NewGuy
04-23-12, 20:21
After seeing the advertizing blitz announcing all the blooms ready to be plucked in the Garden I decided to check it out. I was greeted by Linda, probably in her 40s and clearly not a spinner, but friendly. She asked if I had been there before (NO) and how long I wanted (30 minutes.)

After lying down on the table she began an average massage. When her body brushed up against my hand I took it as an invitation to roam. Clearly it was, because within seconds of my fingers starting to roam she sarted to pay attention to the boys.

On the flip she fairly quickly announced that she was too hot and disrobed to cool off. She kissed the boys like they were long lost friends and then joined me on the table and offered me the chance to pick a number between 65 and 74 if I was interested.

In the end it was a standard NOVA adventure, but I suspect that the more adventerous might find new territory to explore.From seeing your post, I decided to visit the place. I was greated by Mimi. It was actually a good reunion! Mimi is in her 40s. She actually used to work in Kyoto in MD. She told me that we won't find younger girls there but what they lack in youth, they have in experience. The girls working at this location range from the mid 30s to mid / late 40s. She also informed me that they do not offer FS at this location since they don't want to risk the unwanted attention that caused alot of the current news articles. They offerred a nice TS. The massage was great. For those of you that are looking for massages that also have the girls walking on your back, this is the place for you. The cost, .8 to the house. I gave her a nice tip for old time sake. Standard NOVA finish.

JayHunt
04-23-12, 23:48
Busty early 30's Mandy was there. Seen her twice already. Very enthusiastic. Speaks below average english. She only does standard lay on the back, no freestyle love making. Very loud. Damage 170.Saw someone mentioned this place earlier.

Could you please spell the name out, I am still kind of new in this gabby.

Thanks.

Black Coffee
04-24-12, 00:19
I would avoid these places for a good few months. Or go visit them on a weekend or holiday, since I have never seen LE bust an AMP / MP on a weekend nor holidayFar East in Chantilly was raided Saturday, April 16, 2011 at around 11 am. Not knowing that at the time, I rolled in that evening right after the Nation's Gun Show. I thought it strange that I was greeted by a substitute MMS but the one remaining licensed therapist took good care of me like the trusted regular that I am. Just beware, a bust can happen any time.

MoonView
04-26-12, 11:47
Busty early 30's Mandy was there. Seen her twice already. Very enthusiastic. Speaks below average english. She only does standard lay on the back, no freestyle love making. Very loud. Damage 170.TCCC was $160 last time I was there, have prices gone up?

MnV

Webrowser
04-26-12, 19:21
Place recently opened. Located in an office building so people can discretely enter and leave. Surprisingly, this place had the youngest provider I've encountered since the glory days of DC, late 20s early 30s. Julie was her name. A cups but pretty hot, and playful! Stayed only 30min but got a very inspiring TS where attention was given to everything. After being led back to the room she gave a so-so massage. On the flip though she went right to work on the important spot. Only standard nova this visit but got the impression other stuff was on the menu for a price. Revisit? Sure, you bet. Would love to see other providers.

WB

Mad Max99
04-27-12, 02:24
Has anyone ever been to Golden Palms in Sterling?

I saw their ad on City Vibe if anyone wants to check it out. I'm not sure if I should post the ad here.

Blarghonk
04-27-12, 16:44
It would appear as though MTM has bought the farm. After attempts to call Carolina (wonderfully reviewed in the BP thread) fell through, a scheduled outcall with the James Bond escort company never showed up, and it being too damned late (early mornings as a salesman for the shows are killer) , I figured I could at least hit my regular NOVA stop after the show ended last Sunday. I was dismayed to see Rubmaps listing it as closed. All told, the show was a great success for my crew, but my extracurricular activities were a major strike out.

Mad Max99
04-28-12, 02:56
Actually forget about Golden Palms. Especially if you talk to this guy over the phone who is a complete jackat$$.

Ready
04-28-12, 13:51
A sign is still on the door, 'Closed because of Plumbing Problems' (hearing that more frequently, followed by several weeks or months). I understand they had a visit Friday the 13th by several agencies; no apparent bust, it did sound like a building violation.

So, it was off to another AMP and ATF; both have requested no publicity. Personally, I feel like the AMP Ads are more suggestive and revealing than our comments.

FlowMaster
04-29-12, 21:38
Went to the AMP asked for 1hr but they insisted. 6 for 30. TS was quick, but okay, massage was lame. She disappeared for about 10 mins during the massage, came back and did the flip. I think I was in and out of there in no more then 25 mins. Gave me grief for a. 2 tip. The other gal there in the yoga outfit I had seen before was much better and didn't rush everything. I won't be repeating.

JackBow
04-30-12, 23:58
So let me start by saying I live in Ohio and I had some time to kill before I left to go back home and I have always wanted to try out a MP. I was a little timid since it was my first time going to one, let alone getting just a massage. I saw this site though and I got some sort of an idea of what happens. I checked out backpage and just kinda picked one to try out, it was called Swan Spa in Alexandria, I went in and she "Lulu" (I was hoping for someone a little younger she was probably in her 40's?) asked if I had been there before and how long I wanted a massage for. I told her just a half hour and she told me it was 60. I gave her the money and she told me to get undressed, she came back in and started giving me a massage which I kinda took to be weak but again it was my first time and what do I know? But she gave me a massage for a while told me to flip and she asked if I would like her to massage me. I told her yea and she said I would have to show her and I pushed her hand down. She started giving me and HJ and the doorbell rang and she got a little nervous and covered me up to check it out, I think someone else answered it because she really didn't even leave the room, she just kinda looked down the hall. Well she got back to my HJ and I got a little more adventurous and started rubbing her ass, I guess I got a little to close at one point because she told me I couldn't touch "down there". She finished my HJ which is what I am assuming everyone means on here when they say a typical NOVA ending? Wasn't sure. But anyway I got cleaned up and tipped her 40. I kinda thought that was to much for what I got but for the first time I wasn't really sure what to expect. Overall it wasn't a bad experience, I just wish she was a younger. Again I think the actual massage could have been a little harder and when I got out and checked the time I would say my half hour was kinda short of 30 mins. But for the first time it was fun.

Andrewsted
05-05-12, 11:53
I too went here today (May 5, 2012 ). Saw ad on BP and it said. 4/30 mins and. 6/60 mins.

Visited w / o appt, greeted by yo yo and sent upstairs. Paid. 4 for 30 mins. Oil was used for medium backrub

Then washed off with warm towel. Roamed the skinny, smooth legs while face down for backrub. Conversation was good, English was pretty good. She asked if this was my 1st time here (yes) , asked name (I lied) , asked what I did for a living (I lied ).

On flip, I was able to roam more extensively. Hmm, weird thing: she had a squirt bottle and sprayed both my hands, my junk and the boys. I know know why she did that to the boys. She asked for. 8 but I only had. 25 for the std NoVa finish but a little bit of the NoVa+ was performed. Nice!

Just got back from a place thinly-advertised on CL that offers a. 6 / hr. My therapist was "Yo-Yo" (shocker there). She's somewhere between 30 and 60 with a nice body and hails from China. If pressed, I would peg her in the low 40's, but you never know. She says she is new to the area. I guess in AMP's, as in business, there are Yo-Yo's everywhere U-turn.

Overall a good experience. Place is located close to the border of Arlington & Falls Church in a little townhouse-office complex. The premises themselves were nice enough. Clean and relatively updated, which is all you can ask for. It's a smaller operation, one massage table. One bummer is the lack of TS, which I generally enjoy. They do have a stand-up shower upstairs, sort of a strange setup but again clean and functional. Yo-Yo said there are 2 girls who work there and rotate shifts (and mentioned a 4-hand option was available) , there was no MMS present when I was there.

I asked for "strong" massage, I received more like a medium. Average to slightly above average quality for the massage itself. Attention paid to the right places. Some outside roaming permitted. On the flip, NOVA+. I get the sense that more options might be available for repeat customers. I was definitely there for more than an hour. Very relaxed pace with no rushing whatsoever. Total damage. 6 house +.8 tip (a little extra for the "+" and to prime for future menu expansion possibilities).

They don't use a business name in their CL ads. There is one on the door but I'm not going to post it here, I get the sense they they want to stay somewhat UTR. Usually my posts, infrequent as they are, aren't so cryptic, but in this case I'm going to respect what I sense to be their wishes. Seniors and those with whom I've communicated before may PM for additional details. Overall, will repeat. F / B/A / S. 6/7/8/8 (with potential for upgrade on the S).

-PN

Xray84
05-06-12, 08:59
I too went here today (May 5, 2012 ). Saw ad on BP and it said. 4/30 mins and. 6/60 mins.

Visited w / o appt, greeted by yo yo and sent upstairs. Paid. 4 for 30 mins. Oil was used for medium backrub

Then washed off with warm towel. Roamed the skinny, smooth legs while face down for backrub. Conversation was good, English was pretty good. She asked if this was my 1st time here (yes) , asked name (I lied) , asked what I did for a living (I lied ).

On flip, I was able to roam more extensively. Hmm, weird thing: she had a squirt bottle and sprayed both my hands, my junk and the boys. I know know why she did that to the boys. She asked for. 8 but I only had. 25 for the std NoVa finish but a little bit of the NoVa+ was performed. Nice!I had essentially the same experience, similar to both earlier reports. Just there a couple of days ago, also say Yo-Yo. Tiny top, but she did get down to just a thong, which stayed on."Firm" massage was pretty tepid, with way more oil than I like, but after the flip it was Nova+. The alcohol spray is weird, but seems to be part of her schtick. I took advantage of the stand up shower afterwards and she was happy to shower with me. Damage was (.6. 8) and she never discussed money, just "You take care of me?", which was nice.

Ferreter
05-07-12, 16:32
Went through this BP advtsmt :

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-latinas-lookinf-for-fun-excellent-relaxation-massage-100-26/7652483

And a called the number listed. Did set up an appointment and reached to the venue told to me. It was studio apartment with massage table. There was just one latina provider available, her name was Angie, whose not even near to the pics displayed. It was lame massage, and provider tried to upsell a lot. No sooner did she started her work, she was demanding her tip which wasn't talked about over the phone.

No repeat, atleast with Angie. YMMV as looked extras may be available for high rollers.

Happy hunting.

Linkletter2420
05-07-12, 16:43
Have to 2nd the report about the dude who answers the phone at this place; about a year ago, I called and asked for an appt. And how to get to the place and his reply was "why would you want to drive all the way out here from DC?" and proceeded to actually argue with me about it!

Do I really need to say any more?

BigCoolie
05-07-12, 19:10
Last week, I wanted to visit my favorite AMP, but it was closed due to "New Management". I tried three more with the same success. Determined and frustrated, I headed to the two on Tyco Road. It is very clear why they are still in business. It is because they are so horrible. The only decent experience was the table shower. The massages were more of a hand rub along the back without oil. I repeat, without any oil. After 20 minutes or so, and a flip I walked out frustrated. Recalling these events are souring my mood.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/must-visit-best-feeling-best-asian-massage-enliven-25/6240695

Powkid
05-07-12, 21:04

http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-latinas-lookinf-for-fun-excellent-relaxation-massage-100-26/7652483

And a called the number listed. Did set up an appointment and reached to the venue told to me. It was studio apartment with massage table. There was just one latina provider available, her name was Angie, whose not even near to the pics displayed. It was lame massage, and provider tried to upsell a lot. No sooner did she started her work, she was demanding her tip which wasn't talked about over the phone.

No repeat, atleast with Angie. YMMV as looked extras may be available for high rollers.

Happy hunting.I agree. Angie is all about the money and gives half ass service. I like the other young lady better.

CourtesanLover
05-08-12, 17:26

Happy hunting.Wow, you just saved me a trip. After not seeing any intel I was prepared to TOFTT today. It pays to RTFF. I suspected they may have an upsell issue but not right at the start cause thats a real mood killer when someone is asking for their"tip" before they even work.

CL

Computer Luvvv
05-09-12, 17:47
Uuuummm, late 30s, early 40ish. Left HAPPY, worried about Uncle Leo as every time the door bell rang, covered me and stopped. Place on the opposite side had a "close" sign on it. This was 230pm-ish!

Ted Williams
05-10-12, 18:59
I had a very good visit / experience at the second floor in Herndon today. Recently, I have crossed alot of Herndon places off my list as I'm not having much luck and wasting time and $. I noticed that feeling therapy wasn't available for quite some time due supposedly from construction. I didn't have any luck with see and see or honto and booja / VIP / whatever was an upsell. ($$ =No thank you). I met Mona at the second floor and she took care of everything for me. I would really like to have other providers meet her. She has the perfect attitude for this visit and not too bad a figure. A little petite and a late 30 to early 40 look. I'm not sure how long she will be around, but would return!

Good Day

DiamondLifeDav
05-13-12, 13:12
I had a very good visit / experience at the second floor in Herndon today. Recently, I have crossed alot of Herndon places off my list as I'm not having much luck and wasting time and $. I noticed that feeling therapy wasn't available for quite some time due supposedly from construction. I didn't have any luck with see and see or honto and booja / VIP / whatever was an upsell. ($$ =No thank you). I met Mona at the second floor and she took care of everything for me. I would really like to have other providers meet her. She has the perfect attitude for this visit and not too bad a figure. A little petite and a late 30 to early 40 look. I'm not sure how long she will be around, but would return!

Good DayTotally agree. Mona is what a NoVa girl should be all around on these visits we enjoy so much. I am so tired of trial & error and finding so very much more error in the dulles corridor area. Herndon spas have all gone to hail and the service and girls have become horrible. The few that I have found that were enjoyable have been gone the next time I go back and the replacements are cring-worthy.

Mona has been there for a good while and doesn't have plans on leaving soon (fingers crossed) so go see her and enjoy!

DiamondLifeDav
05-13-12, 13:29
Anyone have info on this provider?

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/east-meets-westjune-571-437-1135/4450714June is very good massuese. Take my review in its simplicity.

Works out of her home. Gracious and mature woman.

Above par excellence on the actual massage.

Ending simply because she feels she has to provide for business. Nothing satisfying there. Would rather just come back more often to enjoy quality massage.

Skirite Hound
05-16-12, 05:09
You have to check these places from time to time to see who is working there. It's the luck of the draw. Cheena is younger than the usual lot at NSP / MSP, but still early 30s. Round cute face; very agreeable personality. Firm, not saggy. She acknowledges the high turn-over rate of girls, but stays coy about how much longer she has."I wait for you forever." Questioned me closely about tips to previous girls. That was unusual, as this is often non-verbal. Good conversationalist, good TS, good massage. You get what you pay for. She deserves some more business sent her way. There are two providers working there. Did not see the other one, but I would call ahead for this one.

Mongeroose
05-16-12, 18:20
Great visit with Micky at Lime. My first visit to this spot. I rank it above Comfort, Prince, and Rain in the area. A hair below Peach when it was hopping. Details via PM to avoid a repeat of December.

BigCoolie
05-16-12, 23:21
I TOFTT and decided to surf over to:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3019479530.html

They offered a great and firm massage. That is it.

(Where is Vickie and Yo-Yo these days?)

Toddill
05-17-12, 23:16
New to the area so I thought I'd offer my first post. Stopped by BKY in Annadale a couple times in the past few weeks. Drew the same girl both times (didn't ask for her name). She was probably in her late 20s with average looks. TS was decent with attention paid to the right areas. Actual massage was below average, mostly just some poking and prodding. On the flip, standard NOVA finish. I may repeat, though I think I will check out some other parlors in the area to see if there's anything better out there.

Capricaone
05-18-12, 23:00
So any girls in the McLean / Tyson area offering BBBJCIM?

Ferreter
05-21-12, 02:22
Little late to report about this but saw this on BP in an escort section, contacted the no. In the advts. Went to the location that she told me in NOVA area.

Provider is definitely older then what's said in the add may be 45, but place was nice massage was so so. Damage was

$.40 PM me for furtherintel.

http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-sensual-massage-37/7620983

Ymmv Alot
05-22-12, 19:18
I visited NSP two weeks ago (sorry for the delay).

Provider was Ruby. Mid 30s, shapely, firm, handsome in the way that is attractive to hobiests.

NSP is conveniently located with good parking but is the only place I have visited that does not use a two-door entry. And standing in the parking lot waiting for MMS Lily (and her little dogs) to answer can be a bummer.

Went upstairs to the largest of the 3 rooms, paid the house. 8. Waited a short time. Across the hall to the shower.

The TS is my favorite part. This scrub was marginally cleansing but was the first manifestation of the lack of interest by the provider in the AMP experience.

Back to the room. Massage was mediocre (tended to pinch). Asked for tip (OK, Ruby did not know me, but Lily knows me as a long-term client, and I had appropriate funds). Uninspired is the best I can say. That she declared "all done" after less than 45 minutes would have been reason for me to complain (had I been happy with any part of the visit. But as it was, I was just as happy to move on).

Why I won't be back: As I dressed, I noted the towels being folded. And I am certain they were going to be recycled vice washed.

I will not be recommending NSP in the future (sorry Lily)

That's the way it was for me. But YMMV

MoonView
05-29-12, 12:18
I visited NSP two weeks ago (sorry for the delay).

Provider was Ruby. Mid 30s, shapely, firm, handsome in the way that is attractive to hobiests.

NSP is conveniently located with good parking but is the only place I have visited that does not use a two-door entry. And standing in the parking lot waiting for MMS Lily (and her little dogs) to answer can be a bummer.

Went upstairs to the largest of the 3 rooms, paid the house. 8. Waited a short time. Across the hall to the shower.

The TS is my favorite part. This scrub was marginally cleansing but was the first manifestation of the lack of interest by the provider in the AMP experience.

Back to the room. Massage was mediocre (tended to pinch). Asked for tip (OK, Ruby did not know me, but Lily knows me as a long-term client, and I had appropriate funds). Uninspired is the best I can say. That she declared "all done" after less than 45 minutes would have been reason for me to complain (had I been happy with any part of the visit. But as it was, I was just as happy to move on).

Why I won't be back: As I dressed, I noted the towels being folded. And I am certain they were going to be recycled vice washed.

I will not be recommending NSP in the future (sorry Lily)

YMMV Alot,

I can help.

First, I always grab fresh towels after the TS session, they are stacked right there where the dry is. I never settle for the in room folded towels.

Second, give Gina a try. You will find her MUCH more accommodating!

And as a side note, being your second post here, doubtful Lilly will care much about your non recommendation but I will say if you had spoke to her after your session you might have been able to fix any future problems. Remember, they want to see you coming back & back & etc, the masseuses come and go but your $$ have the leverage.

So give it another shot if you can, sadly there are not many places around NOVA anymore so the few that remain need to be patronized. And remember you always have the flood of Asian BP ads that seem to be the trend right now but only if you can forgo the TS section of the movie. LOL

Hope that helps,

MnV.

Phillie
05-31-12, 22:52
So any girls in the McLean / Tyson area offering BBBJCIM?Destiny at TCCC gave me a BBBJCIM, but I don't know her schedule as she travels. Might want to give them a call to see if she's available.

JBthaMonger
06-03-12, 01:58
FYI, Tokyo wellness center is closed becausd of business license issues, whatever that means.

XanderEks
06-03-12, 21:00
Wanted a massage today, based on some reviews I decided to go to Lime Therapy in Alexandria. They constantly advertise on BP and also on CL, I've seen several reviews on here as well.

-greeted by old woman who told me to come back in 30 minutes, I told her it's fine I'll just go somewhere else, but she insisted that they would provide a top of the line massage. Anyway, I waited in the parking lot for 30. Went back, rang bell, she told me wait 3 minutes. Waited, was led to room where I asked for 30 minutes only. After I paid she told me to wait 5 minutes since I wanted TS and it was in use. I ended up waiting for 10. Another woman came in, mid 30's wanted to start massage, I reminded her I was waiting for TS so she left. 5 minutes later was given TS by older woman. Then waited for another 5 minutes for masseuse to come in.

By then I was already frustrated with all the waiting I had been doing. Masseuse came in, average bod, mid 30's, not talkative. She poked around my back and legs for a while, massaged my head, attempted to give me "feather touch" but I told her I want a MASSAGE so be firm. She then proceeded to pinch around my legs a bit. She kept rubbing her legs on my hands I guess in an attempt to get me turned on and get me to touch her, but since I was so frustrated with all the waiting I did I was not in the mood and resisted. After 15 minutes of what she considered a massage she said "ok honey your time is up". I argued with her saying that only 15 minutes had passed, she was being bitchy so I got up, dressed and walked out. No tip.

Fellas, I think you all need to take a stand against bad service. If you keep tipping and over tipping bad service it will only get worse. She needed to know that her service was shit. I'm never going there again and I hope none of you go either. There's obviously no shortage of massage parlors in NoVa, just go somewhere else.

JayHunt
06-04-12, 14:07
Wanted a massage today, based on some reviews I decided to go to Lime Therapy in Alexandria. They constantly advertise on BP and also on CL, I've seen several reviews on here as well.

-greeted by old woman who told me to come back in 30 minutes, I told her it's fine I'll just go somewhere else, but she insisted that they would provide a top of the line massage. Anyway, I waited in the parking lot for 30. Went back, rang bell, she told me wait 3 minutes. Waited, was led to room where I asked for 30 minutes only. After I paid she told me to wait 5 minutes since I wanted TS and it was in use. I ended up waiting for 10. Another woman came in, mid 30's wanted to start massage, I reminded her I was waiting for TS so she left. 5 minutes later was given TS by older woman. Then waited for another 5 minutes for masseuse to come in.

By then I was already frustrated with all the waiting I had been doing. Masseuse came in, average bod, mid 30's, not talkative. She poked around my back and legs for a while, massaged my head, attempted to give me "feather touch" but I told her I want a MASSAGE so be firm. She then proceeded to pinch around my legs a bit. She kept rubbing her legs on my hands I guess in an attempt to get me turned on and get me to touch her, but since I was so frustrated with all the waiting I did I was not in the mood and resisted. After 15 minutes of what she considered a massage she said "ok honey your time is up". I argued with her saying that only 15 minutes had passed, she was being bitchy so I got up, dressed and walked out. No tip.

Fellas, I think you all need to take a stand against bad service. If you keep tipping and over tipping bad service it will only get worse. She needed to know that her service was shit. I'm never going there again and I hope none of you go either. There's obviously no shortage of massage parlors in NoVa, just go somewhere else.What a bad experience!

This one actually is on my to-visit list since some earlier reviews ware very good.

Hard working money need to spend on something valuable!

Drunker Irish
06-05-12, 07:48
You should have went to a legitimate massage place if all you wanted was a real massage. Provider gave you all the signals for a better than Northern Virginia finish, and you're upset at bad service?

You're mad at them for bad service, but sounds like you were pretty wound up to begin with by waiting in your car for 30 minutes. I've never been there, but it sounds like its worth a second look.

Fellas, I think you all need to take a stand against bad service. If you keep tipping and over tipping bad service it will only get worse. She needed to know that her service was shit. I'm never going there again and I hope none of you go either. There's obviously no shortage of massage parlors in NoVa, just go somewhere else.

Rafen
06-06-12, 07:34

Fellas, I think you all need to take a stand against bad service. If you keep tipping and over tipping bad service it will only get worse. She needed to know that her service was shit. I'm never going there again and I hope none of you go either. There's obviously no shortage of massage parlors in NoVa, just go somewhere else.That sounds awful. Once you met your masseuse, your waiting should have been over. When these places get busy, they really don't know how to deal with it.

I've been to Lime before and had a nice time. It was pretty straight forward. Led to room, met masseuse, got table shower, got massage+ w / clothes on, left with bottle of water. The only thing I didn't like about it was that she asked how much tip I would be providing before the +. I offered the standard. She asked for. 2 more. I said no. She didn't push it. It's an ok place. I don't know if I would be back, since I've found much better.

FireFighter703
06-06-12, 17:49
FYI, Tokyo wellness center is closed becausd of business license issues, whatever that means.Thats what I was told also, its been over a month.

FireFighter703
06-06-12, 18:16
Anything around the Burg or Stafford?

JLandHard4U
06-06-12, 21:16
Sorry. New to this forum. Just found it a few days ago.

I visited Booja Therapy a few times in the last 2 months. Its not a bad place, reminds me more of office space. The rooms are clean, just dark enough. I saw two different managers, the first one was more attractive than the last one. I think the first girls name was Jamie, but not positive. She had some really nice fake ones, did the CG but no entrance, just the body rub. Very cute, but english was not very good. Total out the door was $.60.

The second time, different manager, offered a TS. I wasn't impressed. Since it was my first ever TS. Its a big plastic bed, and they spread water out over you. No spray system which is what I expected. But it was enjoyable, nice and warm water. The girl who did the massage was cute, probably 23 to 25, A cup, again very little english. The basic release, but not rushed. I almost spent my entire hour there. Total out the door $.60 again. Even thought she asked for $

Its not the classiest place, but for me, good enough.

Powkid
06-06-12, 21:40
Don't let the low price fool you.

This place is located in an office building across from Target on Arlington Blvd in Falls Church. I can't recall the exact address but when you call she will give it to you. I think this place is by appointment only. The suite is very small and has only two rooms and one provider. She is in her 40's and not hott at all. Cubby shape and small boobs. (ME DON'T LIKE LOL). She gave an ok massage but the nova ending was horrible. She put NO effect into it and seemed to be agitated. I ended up telling her to stop and said I have to go. She wanted a $.6 tips but that wasn't happening. I will not repeat.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3060501456.html

Be safe guys!

Skirite Hound
06-06-12, 21:42
The only thing I didn't like about it was that she asked how much tip I would be providing before the +. I offered the standard. She asked for. 2 more. I said no. She didn't push it. It's an ok place. I don't know if I would be back, since I've found much better.[/QUOTE]At some point you break the code. You are new so here's a tip. Don't forget they have to make a living with what you provide. So they gauge their service accordingly. Of course they ask first.

Cbd7669
06-06-12, 22:54
Anything around the Burg or Stafford?You may want to give Cheryl a call. She is a bit further south (Ladysmith). She has some reviews on the Richmond forum.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-starts-with-an-irish-massage-in-the-country-insideoutside-with-an-irish-girl/4031741

FireFighter703
06-07-12, 20:24
You may want to give Cheryl a call. She is a bit further south (Ladysmith). She has some reviews on the Richmond forum.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-starts-with-an-irish-massage-in-the-country-insideoutside-with-an-irish-girl/4031741Been there a few times. It's seems really hard to see her these days. Last time I went she still had someone there. I rang the door bell but no answer so I left. She called me about 15 minutes later asking where I was. I told her I had been there and told her no one answered the door. The massage seemed rushed. I am looking for some other place.

Thanks for the info.

Ted Williams
06-08-12, 09:47
Hey

I decided to do a quick toftt at a new place offering a promo today. Located in office park near Honto / G accupressure. Let me be brief and say it is almost like they have duplicated G accupressure. This was a pretty pathetic visit. Draping and no handshakes, better luck next visit bologna and a few teases. I should stick with what I know is decent in Herndon. Also see / see advertises a new staff, but it is still Happy. Refer to a previous post from me about that.

Noticed quite a few changes recently in Herndon. Feeling has reopened and remodeled its joint, didn't get a visit in yet though. New spa also right next to it too. I am going to keep my expectations low and believe these aren't worth a visit right now.

Good day

Captn Stubbing
06-08-12, 15:43
Went to Sun Spa Annandale. Was told spa area was co ed. Thought I might get some MILF action in the steam room.

Arrived at 6:30. Get the 140 Mens body scrub / facial / massage special. Went to the steam room. Took off towel. Heard scream. Turned around saw granny korean lady, yelling "must wear, must wear". Must wear what granny? I am in the steam room. She pointed to underwear that staff provides. Fine, whatever put on underwear. Leave steam room, take shower outside of steam room. Again I hear, must wear, must wear. Finally give up and put on wet underwear. Get body shower by the korean equivilant of Granny from the Beverly Hill billies. No MILF action. Notice hot korean 20 somethings leaving restaurant next door doing Karokee. Have to check this place out with a korean buddy as wingman.

Today, Working in Arlington, still have some Cialis in my system from yesterday. Go to FCCC after meeting to flush it out. Girl working there in her early 30's, amazing fake rack. Great attitidue. Unfortunately, she is about as tight as Kim Kardashian would be after going to the BET awards. End up doing some whacky porn positions to finish in 10. Pass on the massage.

Ymmv Alot
06-09-12, 07:48
Last week was busy, so by Saturday I needed a massage and was hopeful of new places and experiences. I called for appointment. I did not know to ask for anyone, MMS said "come now," so I did.

The manager (MMS) was explicit to me (it was my first visit). No internet (although lots of ads on the usual sites). So. I will not say where in NoVA twixt Alexandria and Annandale in an open forum.

The location was not the easiest (but easy once you know which office-park entrance to use. Good parking (even had shade trees, not needed on this visit). Ground floor. Two door.

MMS is young-ish. Very handsome (I will go back just to see if she takes appointments).

Provider was what the Senior hobiests call "a spinner". Probably late 30's (but age was indistinguishable in that wonderful Asian way when 20-50+ is just "spinnerish"). She said her name was Kim, but since I was new, that may have only been her name that day (I understand for professional reasons the names change regularly).

Paid for the hour. Undressed, wrapped in towel to TS room. Very small room. Table not wide. But, her scrubbing technique was exceptional (worth the house fee and a good tip on its own).

30-minute great massage followed by 20 minutes of softer touches (NoVA typical, but nice).

I tipped 0. 6. I think it was the right amount (she did not seem sad, did not ask for more (actually, I don't think she looked / counted it while I was there).

I will return even as I continue my search for these precious gems.

Linkletter2420
06-11-12, 13:24
Checked out the place near the Outback based on reviews and had a great experience; I think the prior monger had mentioned Ruby or someone else but she wasn't available so I drew "JJ"; probably early 40's, slim, small Bs but full of enthusiasm and good English ability which is good.

Table shower was one of the best I've had recently; very thorough and not rushed and the water wasn't boiling.

Back to the room where she gave a great massage with interesting conversation, which is unusual in my experience; she's very friendly and has great hands; some girls just go through the motions; what I appreciated with JJ is that she seemed to really be trying and her hands and fingers just had "it". Also unlike all the young girls these days, she isn't waxed pre-pubesecent. Seniors can Pm for any additional details though my response time may be long.

Would highly recommend her.

Skirite Hound
06-11-12, 18:58
It always pays to call ahead when you know there is one good provider you like at a certain place. Did not call, went to NSP / MSP and drew Ruby, who was previously described here. Ruby has prominent bolt-ons with skinny legs, which combination makes her look somewhat unbalanced. Early 30's, decent face. The last time I got Gina, who is a bit plump, but pleasingly so. So table shower with Ruby is a cursory affair, hitting all the right spots, but no joking or teasing. Massage is ok, with hardly any conversation at all. I like it when they try to connect with you. This should be a social experience as well as physical. Every question of mine was answered with yes or no, and sometimes "no, yes." On the flip she right away starts to negotiate about the tip. This doesn't bother me like it does some people, because I realize it's in her interest to make as much money as possible, the same as everybody else, including me. And you get what you pay for in this world. Overall, I have nothing to complain about. I got my money's worth, except that her heart was not in it. On the way out, they had some other person in the table shower. He must have drawn Gina, lucky bloke.

Boberati
06-12-12, 18:07
Checked out the place near the Outback based on reviews and had a great experience; I think the prior monger had mentioned Ruby or someone else but she wasn't available so I drew "JJ"; probably early 40's, slim, small Bs but full of enthusiasm and good English ability which is good.

Table shower was one of the best I've had recently; very thorough and not rushed and the water wasn't boiling.

Back to the room where she gave a great massage with interesting conversation, which is unusual in my experience; she's very friendly and has great hands; some girls just go through the motions; what I appreciated with JJ is that she seemed to really be trying and her hands and fingers just had "it". Also unlike all the young girls these days, she isn't waxed pre-pubesecent. Seniors can Pm for any additional details though my response time may be long.

Would highly recommend her.Thought I would give this a try based on Linkletters review. Nice woman. IMO probably closer to 50. I did not find her attractive in the face, but again that's just my opinion. She was reasonably slender although age-appropriate as far as body shape. Nice nips and natural kitty. Full roaming. Just did a half hour $1.2 total. Overall "good".

Anon Busi
06-13-12, 00:57
Thought I would give this a try based on Linkletters review. Nice woman. IMO probably closer to 50. I did not find her attractive in the face, but again that's just my opinion. She was reasonably slender although age-appropriate as far as body shape. Nice nips and natural kitty. Full roaming. Just did a half hour $1.2 total. Overall "good".I think I know who you guys are talking about. Long hair and probably one of the oldest provider I have ever met. She is probably not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed my time with her. In my experience, older providers are like chubby girls in college, they know they lack the certain face / body everyone is looking for and usually more than make up for it with techniques (they have been around a while and know all the tricks!) and enthusiasm. I have run into some young and hot things in this hobby, but I much prefer someone having good attitude and eagerness to please, because there is nothing more annoying than paying good money for a mechanical and uninterested session.

Boberati
06-13-12, 04:20
I think I know who you guys are talking about. Long hair and probably one of the oldest provider I have ever met. She is probably not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed my time with her. In my experience, older providers are like chubby girls in college, they know they lack the certain face / body everyone is looking for and usually more than make up for it with techniques (they have been around a while and know all the tricks!) and enthusiasm. I have run into some young and hot things in this hobby, but I much prefer someone having good attitude and eagerness to please, because there is nothing more annoying than paying good money for a mechanical and uninterested session.Don't tell me, or anyone else on here, what to do, especially when you've been provided a timely, concise and descriptive report.

And thanks for the righteous / defensive response, but this is not entirely why some of us are here. It is a complete experience, looks included, and my report was at least an attempt to show all sides.

I have had plenty of older asian providers that were actually beautiful and talented as well . In fact, I seek them out, which is exactly why I thought I would give JJ a try based on some of the cues from the previous poster. I also know that I will need to adjust expectations when dabbling in this age territory - not exactly rocket science.

For me, she was really unattractive facially (independent of her age) and her body was that of someone closer to the 50's (not early 40's). I also mentioned at least once, that this was, of course, only my opinion.

Looks matter to me, even age-independently, and may matter to others as well. They may not matter to you as much, and gosh, I think I get it. Way to go - I'm sure you're a swell guy.

Boberati
06-13-12, 19:23
No need to be a dick. He wasn't trying to tell you or anyone else what to do.

Wrong. ("Don't Discount Providers By Looks / Age").

You just didn't process it as you are clearly only focused on leeching off of the experiences of others who spend the time and money to report back with actual usable solid information on this forum.

What do you have, possibly one semi-informative post and almost all of the others were deleted. For what? - Being "argumentative" (i.e. a dick).

Make some time in your busy day, go spend some money and report back with something interesting. Otherwise please STFU.

Ymmv Alot
06-17-12, 15:37
This weekend I had a spare hour between appointments in the mixing-bowl area and I tried a place south of exit 2 but north of Newington.

Definitely an older place (the building reminds me of a stand-alone dental office, but, in-fact this smallish building has several tenants including a nice massage place.

I was escorted in by MMS (Sara). But she was not the provider that tended to me.

Standard house for the house and after a couple of minute wait, I was taken to the TS area.

A bit dark. But the largest table I've seen (covered with a large mat of some kind).

A long TS. And I really liked that. ACtually, I think if I became a regular, I'd ask for the entire experience on the TS platform. Almost 10 minutes of massage while on the TS platform. Again nice.

Dried and back to the room.

Massage. A bit on the soft side (considering the excellent in the shower, kind of surprised me).

NOTE- I've recently seen postings about "the importance of age"/the providers here are all adult (OK. Everyone over 40 or closer to my age than my daughters).

All-in-all, I enjoyed my experience. But YMMV.

MoonView
06-17-12, 19:14
It always pays to call ahead when you know there is one good provider you like at a certain place. Did not call, went to NSP / MSP and drew Ruby, who was previously described here. Ruby has prominent bolt-ons with skinny legs, which combination makes her look somewhat unbalanced. Early 30's, decent face. The last time I got Gina, who is a bit plump, but pleasingly so. So table shower with Ruby is a cursory affair, hitting all the right spots, but no joking or teasing. Massage is ok, with hardly any conversation at all. I like it when they try to connect with you. This should be a social experience as well as physical. Every question of mine was answered with yes or no, and sometimes "no, yes." On the flip she right away starts to negotiate about the tip. This doesn't bother me like it does some people, because I realize it's in her interest to make as much money as possible, the same as everybody else, including me. And you get what you pay for in this world. Overall, I have nothing to complain about. I got my money's worth, except that her heart was not in it. On the way out, they had some other person in the table shower. He must have drawn Gina, lucky bloke.Yes, Gina is sweet and accommodating, she will go the extra effort if she likes you. She is not a looker by any means but has a satisfactory attitude and a kind smile that goes a long way. Her massage unfortunately can be categorized as perfunctory at best.

Xsham
06-18-12, 16:47
Back in town after a long hiatus. The absolute best visit ever to an AMP recently in Los Angeles (quality of massage, friendliness of environment, cleanliness, attractiveness, finish etc, a 10/10 in every possible category, and I have incredibly good taste) has gotten me back into the game again. Interested to hear from guys I used to exchange information with about the nail parlor massage scene in VA, if there is one. The Rockville Pike / MD scene is pretty much as it has always been- really old and kind of bad (I. E. Andy's).

I recently tried to get some action at V-Nails in Springfield and while the therapist was quite attractive, there are absolutely no extras ever and the massage itself was at best a 7/10.

Bongo1212
06-19-12, 08:49
A previously well reviewed alternative historically stocked with younger hotties, now open again. Visited mid-afternoon and saw a couple of young and very hot girls who were mid-service at the time. Stopped back 1/2 hour later and got Leah, neither particularly young nor hot but not objectionable, and proceeded on the premise that experience often leads to a better service. The TS was excellent, the massage so-so, the conclusion very good.

Captn Stubbing
06-19-12, 13:30
Anyone have a review for Polo Spa in Manassas? Ad has some 20 something hotties. Could be a rip off joint or massive upsell. PM with any details.

Thanks

Xsham
06-20-12, 13:59
Anyone have a review for Polo Spa in Manassas? Ad has some 20 something hotties. Could be a rip off joint or massive upsell. PM with any details.

ThanksThe ads always have 20 something hotties. The ads are also always fake. Strike that, one time I actually got the hot girl in the photo and it was the very first time I went out in 2007.

Captn Stubbing
06-20-12, 14:07
The ads always have 20 something hotties. The ads are also always fake. Strike that, one time I actually got the hot girl in the photo and it was the very first time I went out in 2007.Okay, I will take one for the team. And go out to this place tomorrow and report back. Don't see any negative reviews of this place on the net. Stay tuned.

MikeInDC
06-20-12, 21:36
This weekend I had a spare hour between appointments in the mixing-bowl area and I tried a place south of exit 2 but north of Newington.

Definitely an older place (the building reminds me of a stand-alone dental office, but, in-fact this smallish building has several tenants including a nice massage place.

I was escorted in by MMS (Sara). But she was not the provider that tended to me.

Standard house for the house and after a couple of minute wait, I was taken to the TS area.

A bit dark. But the largest table I've seen (covered with a large mat of some kind).

A long TS. And I really liked that. ACtually, I think if I became a regular, I'd ask for the entire experience on the TS platform. Almost 10 minutes of massage while on the TS platform. Again nice.

Dried and back to the room.

Massage. A bit on the soft side (considering the excellent in the shower, kind of surprised me).

NOTE- I've recently seen postings about "the importance of age"/the providers here are all adult (OK. Everyone over 40 or closer to my age than my daughters).

All-in-all, I enjoyed my experience. But YMMV.Can you give us some more clues as to how to find this place?

Thanks.

Goheat
06-21-12, 00:03
Haven't put a review in a while; my apologies.

Went by Silver Rain tonight. The weird thing is, this place is right next to another massage place called Clover (or something like it). Not sure if it's the same owner and just side-by-side.

Anyways, went to Silver Rain, and got Susie. This encounter completely changed my expectations. Her English is quite good. Pretty much American if you ask me. And wow, what a difference a good conversation can make. I guess personality helps too, but actually having an engaging conversation really enhanced the experience.

Shower was so so. No scrub-a-dub-dub, just hands. Not very thorough, but adequate I guess.

The massage was quite good. Not in a pop-your-joints way, but just a soothing hand rub throughout. She nailed some good pressure points and took her time. I almost passed out a few times from the comfort. No backwalk, but I didn't want one. In fact, I don't think I want back walks anymore, and certainly don't need one from her.

The flip was standard, but the technique was quite nice. There aren't a lot of options, but I can respect that. In addition to the standard house charge, I tipped. 80 for hands and no top. I don't think it could have gone any further. Then again, I still had a good time.

YMMV, but I had good time. She's a good girl.

MikeInDC
06-21-12, 09:37
A previously well reviewed alternative historically stocked with younger hotties, now open again. Visited mid-afternoon and saw a couple of young and very hot girls who were mid-service at the time. Stopped back 1/2 hour later and got Leah, neither particularly young nor hot but not objectionable, and proceeded on the premise that experience often leads to a better service. The TS was excellent, the massage so-so, the conclusion very good.Can you give the name of the place or some identifying landmark?

ThanksI tried searching Craigslist for this but nothing came up on a search for "Polo." Or do they advertise more in Backpage?

Yoyo Spa
06-21-12, 10:09
Went by Silver Rain tonight. and got Susie. She's a good girl.Thanks for the review. Haven't been to this place before. What's the girl like? Age? Build?

Goheat
06-21-12, 18:10
Thanks for the review. Haven't been to this place before. What's the girl like? Age? Build?Hmmn. She's got short hair, about 5'6"+ in height, a bit on the plump side but not what I consider big, almost no accent and as for age, maybe mid 30's. Place is on Gallows near TC.

BilalIngram
06-22-12, 03:32
Since my original op was classified as TGTBT, I decided to take on a low level op to an AMP named Booja Spa in Herndon. When I was made contact I was a little disappointed and almost aborted the mission because the Sgt at Arms was a vet with many, many years on her. She lead my to one of the briefing rooms where I waited for my contact. In less than 30 seconds in walks in my contact: Jasmine.

Jasmine is an operative in her 40's with good physical attributes and pretty good command of our mutual language. She escorted. E to the TC where she proceeded to give my and thorough pat down to make sure I had nothing hidden before moving to the interrogation. I must say that was the best TC ever. Jokingly asked if she'd be willing to defict but got only a smile. The TC only was worth the op itself.

From the TC, returned to the interrogation room where I was told to assume the position. Was situated I thought it would be hands-on, but I was gravely mistaken. She started the interrogation wih her month and had my ready to surrender at that point. This lasted for a good 20 minutes and during which I was offered free hands-roaming.

Abruptly I was told to flip over and boy was my side kick up in arms. Just to add to the torment, she removed her uniform to show off her assets. More hand roaming was allowed and we both ended up satisfied from a mutual interrogation session.

Interragation session: 9.

Physical assets: 7.

I'd repeat with this operative every time I need to accept a low level op. Sgt at Arms wanted $.8 and the exit fee was $.6. Well worth it IMHO.

Be safe and watch your 6

FireFighter703
06-25-12, 10:55
Anyone tried this place?

BilalIngram
06-25-12, 15:45
I'd repeat with this operative every time I need to accept a low level op. Sgt at Arms wanted $.8 and the exit fee was $.6. Well worth it IMHO.

Be safe and watch your 6Thanks to the heads up I received from a fellow merc who caught my typo, I'd like to correct the mistake. It was. 8 and. 6.

Be safe and watch your 6.

Sashimi
06-26-12, 13:06
Anyone tried this place?We are FF and Mil Svc friendly here, so we would really like to help you out, but your request is unreadable. Please take a little time to rewrite so it can be interpreted correctly.

Mr Poopy Pants
06-26-12, 14:51
I was having my usual liquid lunch break from work when the urge hit me. I called Linda and asked if she had any providers and told her I'd be there in 30 minutes which would give me time to consume a second martini.

I walk in to the FCCC, two providers, the one, shay-shay takes me to the bedroom and we just start, she displays a rubber and I wave it off. I proceed and she tells me to pull it out, I said "yeah yeah" and turn her over. Just then a raging piss comes on and with the utmost concentration I stop plunging in, hold it in place all the way inside her, focus for nearly half a minute, and finally release an oh-so satisfying gush of nice warm piss in her. Let me tell you boys that felt awesome.

It was all over the place. She scolded me for not pulling it out. I told her I wasn't finished and I wanted to come in her some more. I laid her back down and started slamming it in hard. She was loud so I followed suit and started grunting and telling her to bring the other lady in here so she could watch. She said no and started up with that dam straight-leg resistance to keep you from shoving your whole cock in her. I thought f that man and forcefully stapled her legs back, grabbed her shoulders so she couldn't move as she tried to squirm into a more comfortable position.

Then I pounded her until I released a load in her. When I pulled it out it was running out and I just left her there. Oh but wait, there's more. I just ran into the shower and since the urge was there and I was feeling bold, I backed into the corner, lowered myself, and took a hot steaming dump right there in the shower.

When I exited I quickly put my clothes back on and left, this was around lunchtime today so if you were one of the lucky gentlemen to get the back room with the shower and still see my pile I left you, hey it's all good.

I told her I want to bring my friend to come with me next time and do the same to her so if anyone wants an intro, I'd like to watch but I don't have to, PM me.

===============================================

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "A John" regarding the above report.

I talked with the girls & they say this never happend. I mean come on Jackson do you belive it?Thanks,

Jackson

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "Jake Jj 1492" regarding the above report.

This has the hallmarks of some long banned members that would force girls at this same establishment among others. Could just be some high school kid or something making stuff up, but I doubt that.Thanks,

Jackson

Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "Pilot Aviator" regarding the above report.

I understand the first ammendment, but no one who understands the purpose of this board would make a post. The action described borders (or crosses the line) on forced sex which is a description of rape.Thanks,

Jackson

Goheat
06-26-12, 17:32
Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot.

And that was your first post huh.

I was having my usual liquid lunch break from work when the urge hit me. I called Linda and asked if she had any providers and told her I'd be there in 30 minutes which would give me time to consume a second martini.

I walk in to the FCCC, two providers, the one, shay-shay takes me to the bedroom and we just start, she displays a rubber and I wave it off. I proceed and she tells me to pull it out, I said "yeah yeah" and turn her over. Just then a raging piss comes on and with the utmost concentration I stop plunging in, hold it in place all the way inside her, focus for nearly half a minute, and finally release an oh-so satisfying gush of nice warm piss in her. Let me tell you boys that felt awesome.

It was all over the place. She scolded me for not pulling it out. I told her I wasn't finished and I wanted to come in her some more. I laid her back down and started slamming it in hard. She was loud so I followed suit and started grunting and telling her to bring the other lady in here so she could watch. She said no and started up with that dam straight-leg resistance to keep you from shoving your whole cock in her. I thought f that man and forcefully stapled her legs back, grabbed her shoulders so she couldn't move as she tried to squirm into a more comfortable position.

Then I pounded her until I released a load in her. When I pulled it out it was running out and I just left her there. Oh but wait, there's more. I just ran into the shower and since the urge was there and I was feeling bold, I backed into the corner, lowered myself, and took a hot steaming dump right there in the shower.

When I exited I quickly put my clothes back on and left, this was around lunchtime today so if you were one of the lucky gentlemen to get the back room with the shower and still see my pile I left you, hey it's all good.

I told her I want to bring my friend to come with me next time and do the same to her so if anyone wants an intro, I'd like to watch but I don't have to, PM me.

JLandHard4U
06-26-12, 21:13
I hope you are kidding? I don't usually bring my shower shoes with me.

Roamin Roman
06-26-12, 22:53
.Such words are not even worth copying.

Next topic.

Mr Poopy Pants
06-27-12, 13:15
atRoamin Roman.

Not so fast. Someone go in there and check out the story for yourselves. Ask either the boss or the providers whether a charming gentleman stopped by there yesterday and left them something special.

Sleazebum
06-27-12, 14:11
If this idiot is for real he should be slowly beaten to unconsciousness and then have some urine and feces smeared all over him!

Please Jackson. BAN THIS CREEP!

Disgusting and probably criminal in the worse sense.

JJ

Alpha D
06-27-12, 18:56
I came into this forum today to check the state of affairs in NoVA AMPs only to find someone attempting to hijack the board with a sick and twisted supposed confession of torture, abuse, and battery. Please don't make the forum any longer by quoting his filth or giving him any more attention than he already has. Maybe Jackson can clean up the thread by removing the original and subsequent posts with the offending text. Then we might be able to read intelligent and helpful information related to the hobby.

AD

Kraven Morehed
06-28-12, 01:26
I rarely ever visit the same place more than a few times, but there's a place in Reston that has become my ATF hands down! (no pun intended). My provider's name was Sue. PM me for location, it was a little hard to find at first. After greeted by MMS and led to a room, Sue walked in wearing a black skirt and a nice smile. Uddenly, firm hands transitioned into light fingers, and a whisper in my ear to flip. Top came down revealing nice Cs a.

WBCan you pm me spot and what was the damage?

Captn Stubbing
06-28-12, 11:43
Left the office early on Tuesday. Saw the signs on 123 advertising 60 Massage. With TCCC being closed and a few benjamins in the wallet, decided to go prowl. Thanks to the bro who mentioned a few of the AMPs by name, made them easier to find.

First Stop Clover Massage, right behind the 7 Eleven. Went in at 3:30 rang the bell. OMG! Was greeted by a late 40's early 50's lady who was quite possibly the ugliest AMP provider I have ever seen! Dragon makeup on with heavy eye shadow. Her appearance was hideous. Very hot inside had window ac. She said we are all busy, come back later. I said " Dragon lady, I will never come into this place again".

Two doors over, Rain Massage. I have been playing the game Heavy Rain on PS3 so it is easy to remember. Rang the bell, greeted by an early 30's provider. Very cute with full Bs. English quite good. Said come back at 5:00. Okay.

Saw another sign that said massage in bright yellow on the the other side of the post office. Confusing how to get inside. Went in front door. Rang the bell upstaris. Greeted by below average provider, mid forties. Flat chested. Thats not going to work. Said no thanks. Left. She mumbled something in korean, I gave her the bird walked away.

Went over to the panera at the end of gallows waited till 5. Went back to Rain massage. Different provider greeted me this time, said other girl taking break. New provider still cute, early 30's bigger chest C's. Decent english. Okay, we are in business. Do the shower, her hands wander. Pitch a tent. Hit her with the tent a few times. Decent massage. Flip, play with her rack. Seems to like it. Finish. Damage 60/85.

Your Captain

Zhuxi
06-28-12, 15:12
at"JJ"

Like it or not, it's an actual account that will eventually be corroborated. Banned? Why, just because you don't like to content, I like to think this forum isn't simply a single shade of vanilla.Your review sucked.

Goheat
06-28-12, 17:24
Ok, so here's just a question. How is what you had done (if true at all) not considered rape?

at"JJ"

Like it or not, it's an actual account that will eventually be corroborated. Banned? Why, just because you don't like to content, I like to think this forum isn't simply a single shade of vanilla.

Miketastic69
06-29-12, 15:36
In town passing through. Stopped east of chantilly. Kim. 50 spinner. No ts draped bad attitude no finish = No tip! I should have rtff & others advice because this was awful! Is all nova like this? I should have just lit a cigarette with th. 6.

Ready
06-30-12, 13:17
I image the power outages changed plans for a number of us. I noticed other hobbyists going door to door.

Most providers (if they or Mama-san recognizes you) , will open up with kindness and a decent tip; you should be able to achieve what you like. If not, ask which days they work, return when they are not working or move onto another AMP.

As far as exaggerated stories, different styles or other's success. It might be best to PM (not giving them attention) and not pull away from our goal of 'where to visit and where to avoid'.

Captn Stubbing
07-01-12, 22:33
atRoamin Roman.

Not so fast. Someone go in there and check out the story for yourselves. Ask either the boss or the providers whether a charming gentleman stopped by there yesterday and left them something special.Poppy, congratulations if your story is true. I suggest going with some stronger depends / diapers. That way you don't make such a mess.

CantGetEnufEve
07-01-12, 22:43
Hi Guys,

West coaster here visiting for a few days. Staying at a hotel near Eisenhower and 95. Looking for some local talent. Not opposed to an OC coming to me, but would like some references. I also love AMP's but only if they have extra's. I read a few of the posts and could deduce a few names of establishments, but most were quite a ways away from me. (No rental car!) Any in this area, or near the metro, (Is that what it is called here?). Shoot me a pm or give me just enough to point me in the right direction. Not looking to cause anyone concern!

Thanks!

Powkid
07-02-12, 20:17
Hey Guys. Has anyone tried her yet? Thinking about giving her a try.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/thp/3114087141.html

Be Safe!

Powkid
07-02-12, 22:54
Hey Guys,

Has anyone seen her before?

Be safe!

CantGetEnufEve
07-02-12, 23:15
Hi Guys,

West coaster here visiting for a few days. Staying at a hotel near Eisenhower and 95. Looking for some local talent. Not opposed to an OC coming to me, but would like some references. I also love AMP's but only if they have extra's. I read a few of the posts and could deduce a few names of establishments, but most were quite a ways away from me. (No rental car!) Any in this area, or near the metro, (Is that what it is called here?). Shoot me a pm or give me just enough to point me in the right direction. Not looking to cause anyone concern!

Thanks!Well, I should have waited for intel. This evening I visited a place near Beula and Franconia. Decent massage, nice looking and built older therapist. After the flip it was more massage only, still very complete massage, but I wanted FS. Sigh. The hunt continues.

Lovejugs
07-03-12, 14:59
Decided to hit the fruity place and see if it had reopened. It had. Was greeted by a late 30's, early 40's talent. Not skinny, not fat. Looked like she has some nice attributes up top. TS was good, but cautious. Went to the room and was asked to leave tip in advance. Was told "I wouldn't be disappointed." Didn't like that. Never had any problems with old management, but this was first visit with new. I left a standard Nova tip. Massage was great. Talent had a good personality, but maybe a little too talkative. She started with the standard finish but was a little timid with the technique. I had to instruct her how I liked it. I tried to play with the ladies but she said they were sore because she just had them done. Personally she shouldn't be working if they weren't ready to play. Was disappointed about that. She also could have been bs'ing me just cause she didn't want to go the extra mile. Luckily during the finish she didn't stop til I told her to. Felt very good. There is nothing worse than when talent stops or slows down in mid shang-ra-la. Saw another talent when I was walking out. Hideous. Skinny, no curves, heavy makeup, and bad face. Glad I didn't pull that card. I won't be going back anytime soon, unless I hear of a good report. I would give my visit a 6.5/7 out of 10.

Lovejugs

Mongeroose
07-03-12, 17:14
Well, I should have waited for intel. This evening I visited a place near Beula and Franconia. Decent massage, nice looking and built older therapist. After the flip it was more massage only, still very complete massage, but I wanted FS. Sigh. The hunt continues.You should have RTFF back to post #5898 from 12-14-11. I could have saved you $!

Powkid
07-03-12, 19:38
Hey Guys,

Be safe!So I went to try her out. She is located in Arlington, VA and does in-call only. I was greeted by a mature busty lady, in her late 60's. She is a very nice and polite

Woman but WAY to old for me. She's from France and has been doing massages for 30+ years. She offers a full menu but I only wanted a massage. The massage

Wasn't really a massage, more so a rub down. Standard nova ending that wasn't so great. So if you like very mature women with large breast and a great non rushed

Attitude, you may want to give her a try. I will not repeat. PM me for more details.

Bunker Buster
07-03-12, 20:03
Hey Guys,

Be safe!I see you have more contributions than requests, so I'll point you in the right direction to avoid being traumatized and wasting money.

Google her phone number, then do an advanced search for Clemence on USASG. Make sure you click Single Content Type at the top, and Show Results as Reports at the bottom.

When you see that I already answered this question a year ago, and that 8 others have also posted their opinions of this woman online, you'll understand why many of us get so annoyed at the "has anyone seen her" type of posts.

Powkid
07-03-12, 21:40
I see you have more contributions than requests, so I'll point you in the right direction to avoid being traumatized and wasting money.

Google her phone number, then do an advanced search for Clemence on USASG. Make sure you click Single Content Type at the top, and Show Results as Reports at the bottom.

When you see that I already answered this question a year ago, and that 8 others have also posted their opinions of this woman online, you'll understand why many of us get so annoyed at the "has anyone seen her" type of posts.First off. Sorry if I annoyed anyone, rookie mistake! Thanks for the info though. I will put it to use this weekend before I make my next stop.

Webrowser
07-03-12, 23:14
I started by venturing out to the new spa in Sterling. But when I got there, nobody answered. After calling they told me they were busy and to come back later. Afterwards I drove down the street to Honto. I read a couple of bad reviews of the place, but my experiences have always been good and figured it was worth another shot.

Knocked on the door and pulled Tina again who is my favorite! Older provider but very skilled. She's one of the few who actually takes pride in her massages. After about 40 minutes of an incredible therapeutic rub down, she began the light finger rubs, flipped me over over and got right down to business. No haggling, no pressure. Total damage $.2.

Webrowser
07-03-12, 23:17
Forgot to mention. Saw their add on CL advertising a. 5 / hr special. Opted for the. 3 half hour instead. Waste of time. Don't even bother.

Ted Williams
07-04-12, 08:43
Went back for another visit at second floor in herndon again. I originally was goin to try new world aka feeling, but mms said busy. I was then hoping to see Mona one more time, however I was greeted by Kim. Kim is still nice (really large rack) , not as much conversation and less personality than Mona, good massage though (she knows how to use her hands and fingers just right). I still enjoyed my experience and would return. One note is that the session ran fast. One hour was about 45 minutes, so if you like full hour Kim might rush it. I'm not sure if Mona is still around. Kim said she is on vacation?

Ymmv Alot
07-05-12, 17:44
Last week I made an appoinment very close to the mixing bowl at an older but nice place with adequate (but not very discrete) parking. When I arrived, MMS greeted me warmly (she is in her late 30s (I think) , very pleasant of face and demeanor, shapely (not a spinner). She took me into the corner room, confirmed my appointment was for an hour and collected the house standard (0. 8). Then (first surprise) , she said she hoped I would not mind waiting as the massage tech was with another client. (I had an appoinment and I was on-time. So, although not particularly happy, I undressed, laid down, and actually started to relax.

About 20 minutes later I hear "coming and going" sounds. And MMS returns. She has decided to take care of me and had let the other massage tech "take a break" for an hour.

What followed was a great TS (with a full 15 minute massage that was very therapuetic and enjoyable). I was as clean as I have ever been, and enjoying the entire experience.

We returned to the corner room, the lights dimmed and then a good massage started (actually the massage in the TS was better). With a significant mixture of light touching / gentle scratching.

As the massage continued, she asked me to get up for a minute, laid down and had me give her as good a back rub as I could manage. I continued after she flipped, and although my massage skills may be limited, she seemed to truly enjoy a few unique techniques that brought smiles and giggles at least twice.

My turn back on the table. And she demonstrated a technique or two that resulted in my own smiles (and manly giggles).

Is it uncommon for MMS to relax during the day like my session at the places you patronize?

All in all. About 75 minutes great experience (75 minutes after the 20 minute delay). I had a great time but.

YMMV a lot

JayHunt
07-06-12, 09:34
I have been offered a massage by MMS twice actually, but they both were in 60s.

Last week I made an appoinment very close to the mixing bowl at an older but nice place with adequate (but not very discrete) parking. When I arrived, MMS greeted me warmly (she is in her late 30s (I think) , very pleasant of face and demeanor, shapely (not a spinner). She took me into the corner room, confirmed my appointment was for an hour and collected the house standard (0. 8). Then (first surprise) , she said she hoped I would not mind waiting as the massage tech was with another client. (I had an appoinment and I was on-time. So, although not particularly happy, I undressed, laid down, and actually started to relax.

About 20 minutes later I hear "coming and going" sounds. And MMS returns. She has decided to take care of me and had let the other massage tech "take a break" for an hour.

What followed was a great TS (with a full 15 minute massage that was very therapuetic and enjoyable). I was as clean as I have ever been, and enjoying the entire experience.

We returned to the corner room, the lights dimmed and then a good massage started (actually the massage in the TS was better). With a significant mixture of light touching / gentle scratching.

As the massage continued, she asked me to get up for a minute, laid down and had me give her as good a back rub as I could manage. I continued after she flipped, and although my massage skills may be limited, she seemed to truly enjoy a few unique techniques that brought smiles and giggles at least twice.

My turn back on the table. And she demonstrated a technique or two that resulted in my own smiles (and manly giggles).

Is it uncommon for MMS to relax during the day like my session at the places you patronize?

All in all. About 75 minutes great experience (75 minutes after the 20 minute delay). I had a great time but.

YMMV a lot

FireFighter703
07-07-12, 15:17
I was driving in Stafford today near Aquia. I noticed a sign that said grand opening followed by Chinese massage. Has anyone tried this place.

Springfield
07-07-12, 16:11
I have enjoyed some of the info contributed by others over the past few months, and tried a few places.

For some reason, I have not noticed this AMP on this site, so I can tell you it is in a suburban office park (behind McDonalds near Rolling Road and Old Keene Mill) , without the risk of being noticed after business hours.

Over the past year, I have visited a provider named May (attractive, nice shape and no added accessories). I always receive an excellent massage (deep tissue on the neck, back and shoulders). After the second half, I leave feeling good mentally and physically. She always seems glad to see me, provides great service, not a clock watcher and appreciates my tip without hassling me for more. For me, she has definitely been a winner.

I have tried some of the other places mentioned on this site, but none I can recommend.

Powkid
07-08-12, 09:55
Hi guys,

After hearing good pass reviews about this spot I decided to give it a try. I went late evening. Pretty standard massage but horrible HE. She had NO technic at all. She also was very nervous about my hands roaming around. She stayed clothed the whole time. Very talkative and absolutely no issue with the tip / up-selling. I won't return tothis spot. I like a little more freedom.

Be Safe!

Powkid
07-08-12, 11:36
Hi guys,

After hearing good pass reviews about this spot I decided to give it a try. I went late evening. Pretty standard massage but horrible HE. She had NO technic at all. She also was very nervous about my hands roaming around. She stayed clothed the whole time. Very talkative and absolutely no issue with the tip / up-selling. I won't return tothis spot. I like a little more freedom.

Be Safe!Sorry the girl name was Kim.

Computer Luvvv
07-08-12, 13:08
Went to the old place in Herndon and all I can say is that it was a no go. I think the old girls (who used to take care of you are gone)

OneHitWonders
07-08-12, 13:16
Hi guys,

Be Safe!Merrifield Wellness Center (MWC) was one of my favorite spa's to go to. Good Location. Next door there is a Yoga or Thai Massage. New Management has taken over at MWC (I think). My regular is no longer there! She's back in NY. Based on your recent experience, I will wait to revisit. Thanks!

OneHitWonders
07-08-12, 13:23
I was driving in Stafford today near Aquia. I noticed a sign that said grand opening followed by Chinese massage. Has anyone tried this place.Close to IKEA Furniture?

OneHitWonders
07-08-12, 13:38
The best MMS massage experience for me was a few years ago. A spa off 236 Little River Turnpike in Annandale. I got a massage from MMS because the place was busy. She looked to be in her 30's! Very beautiful. She was all dressed up. I was actually surprised she offered to massage me. She gave me a great massage!

YMMV a lot

JayHunt
07-08-12, 15:57
This one is too close to police station, for many times, give up at the parking lot.

I have enjoyed some of the info contributed by others over the past few months, and tried a few places.

For some reason, I have not noticed this AMP on this site, so I can tell you it is in a suburban office park (behind McDonalds near Rolling Road and Old Keene Mill) , without the risk of being noticed after business hours.

Over the past year, I have visited a provider named May (attractive, nice shape and no added accessories). I always receive an excellent massage (deep tissue on the neck, back and shoulders). After the second half, I leave feeling good mentally and physically. She always seems glad to see me, provides great service, not a clock watcher and appreciates my tip without hassling me for more. For me, she has definitely been a winner.

I have tried some of the other places mentioned on this site, but none I can recommend.

NoVA1234
07-08-12, 17:09
Visited Oasis in a jam. Chatty older provider. Knows her craft. TS, massage. Great TS, massage could be firmer. Talks a lot, that I find a little bothersome. Std. NoVA. Happy.

Would rec. If you need quick relaxation and and a stress busting massage. Also like her 'hydro massage'.30 minute deal in the TS.

Andrewsted
07-08-12, 22:31
You get what you pay for. This place faces the main road and Elden St. High traffic area and not comfortable with the location.

Parked behind the building and called to see I'd they has a provider avail, she said yes.

Walked in and the were 2 girls (1, 50 ish and one 30/40 ish ). In addition there was a monger at the reception desk. They kinda hussled him into a room and mms asked how long and I said one hr and then the mms and other talked and then mms took me to room. I heard the other one talking to guy and they were discussing when and if he could come back. He said he would come back. After my session, his car was parked in front of Honto Massage. I am certain his session went better than mine. MMS Was not that good, kinda soft if you ask me. In the end, no happy ending. I left her a $20.

YMMV, I won't return.

Zazzzoom
07-09-12, 16:50
Very nice.

Got June looking in the 30's.

Nice ts.

Nice walking on my back.

Nice service.

She said 3 girls there.

Nice good nice good

Foxfax
07-10-12, 07:50
Small place in Herndon, just off the main drag. They were advertising $49 special, so I thought I'd try it. This seems to be a completely legitimate operation.

I went in, and there were 2 ladies, one in her 30s, one in her 40s / 50s. Apparently, the older one is the masseuse, and the younger one is the MMS. Too bad, the younger one was cute. The older one showed me to a room, and after I got completely comfortable, she came in, but left the door partly ajar. That didn't bode well. The session began with an upsell. Choose a hot back treatment, deep tissue massage, or table shower, each $20 extra. Apparently all that is included in the base rate is Swedish massage. I attempted to decline, but after three repetitions, I finally decided to get the table shower. Which happens at the very end of the session. She collected the extra funds (.2 more, .7 total) and came back. She still left the door open, and began the massage. She used plenty of oil, and she had a decent technique. However, she kept the privates covered at all times, and never strayed off course. When it was time to flip, she ensured the towel remained strategically placed, and never once hinted at any extras. I wasn't really into doing anything with someone a lot older than I am, so I didn't ask or even attempt to roam. She finished the massage, and then we went to the table shower and she washed off all the oil. Again, everything stayed covered and untouched. She brought me back to the room, where I got dressed. The whole session took 80 minutes, so I tipped. 3 as I left.

Overall it was a good massage, but I think that's all there will ever be at this location.

Telcova
07-10-12, 13:18
Went back for another visit at second floor in herndon again. I originally was goin to try new world aka feeling, but mms said busy. I was then hoping to see Mona one more time, however I was greeted by Kim. Kim is still nice (really large rack) , not as much conversation and less personality than Mona, good massage though (she knows how to use her hands and fingers just right). I still enjoyed my experience and would return. One note is that the session ran fast. One hour was about 45 minutes, so if you like full hour Kim might rush it. I'm not sure if Mona is still around. Kim said she is on vacation?Mona is back!