PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Balobo
06-10-15, 01:10
I've been lurkin here for a while. A bit too much bickering at times. But I guess ill start giving my share. Names balobo. Watch the movie son of a gun. You will understand the name and thank me for the movie. LOL. But anyway. Being a decent looking under 30 aa I usually like pops a day. Ill try to keep yall posted. A few pics, screenshots, etc of a few I've been knocking down that I can post. No I'm not going to discuss the hotties who a pic of would fuck up my good thing. LOL. I usually hit CL and BP. I use to use tag, meetme, etc. I've knocked down at least 4 chicks from every site. Its not hard at all just got to aim for what is a general hit. Got to go for the women who you know want you. The ones you want you have to have brains for. But the ones who want you make it super easy. So for now I check CL daily and BP daily. Just in case I see something I like. (Slim with a phat ass, who give sloppy head, and are chill)= atf. LOL. CL has been a blessing. One a month if I try hard. But its always something new. Model chix, sluts, teachers, you name it. So ill holla when I can.

Member #4947
06-10-15, 13:19
Names balobo. Watch the movie son of a gun. You will understand the name and thank me for the movie.Not looking to start a bicker, but I believe the reference from the movie is "bonobo", a hippie-like ("make-love, not war") chimp. If there was also a reference to a balobo (a type of tree), I missed it, and I beg your pardon. Welcome to the board.

RichmondDude
06-10-15, 13:37
Redd sent a note asking for some help today. I'm not going to be able to see her, but if you are a SM or RM with good contributions, let me know. Fun time, cute, nice girl with a tight body.I thinks it same red she was wide open, really liked her. Love to get the number. Have you seen Madison lately.

Rdude.

Thickoneforfun
06-12-15, 23:41
I was wondering if anyone would share contact info on Redd and what her rates are? Maybe someone I've shared with in the past can help me out?

Member #5414
06-13-15, 00:31
Getting BBBJs finally caught up to me, member leaking like a runny nose. Thankfully nothing serious, on antibiotics now but just a reminder to stay safe out there guys. Think I'll be taking a break for awhile after this shit.

P.S. I see a couple of you have been pming asking about a certain girl but I didn't respond because I'm pretty sure she gave it to me.

TimmyKeepers
06-13-15, 10:10
I was wondering if anyone would share contact info on Redd and what her rates are? Maybe someone I've shared with in the past can help me out?Yeah, I'd like info on Redd, too. I messaged JDBoy but I guess since I am not a senior member I don't qualify. So if someone wants to be cool and PM me the contact info on Redd I would really appreciate it. I may not be a senior member but I can verify myself pretty easily. Thank you.

Virginia Guy
06-13-15, 12:47
Blonde on boulevard today. Said she is new to area. Down in her luck panhandling. She was so cute that I gave her bunch of change and asked if she dates for more and she said sometimes. BBBJ for a 1. 5 Jacksons. She was thin and cute. Boob were saggy with pierced nipples. No phone and staying near diamond. I will try to see her again and get info to share. Wow. Nice change to see her.

Postin
06-14-15, 07:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ntcuonghm1
06-14-15, 18:06
Too bad it happened to you. I used to choose BBBJ and CFS a while back, but now I would prefer CBJ and CFS as I have seen several people get UTI from BBBJ. The majority of the girls has some drug-related issues, and no one knows what they have in their mouths. The problem is a few girls just do not do CBJ and they say condoms just taste disgusting. A very young girl I met a few months ago even told me that she would be happy to do BBFS if she had met a person for 2-3 times. That totally freaked me out. (Don't ask me her name, though).)).

Getting BBBJs finally caught up to me, member leaking like a runny nose. Thankfully nothing serious, on antibiotics now but just a reminder to stay safe out there guys. Think I'll be taking a break for awhile after this shit.

P.S. I see a couple of you have been pming asking about a certain girl but I didn't respond because I'm pretty sure she gave it to me.

Member #5414
06-14-15, 23:30
Too bad it happened to you. I used to choose BBBJ and CFS a while back, but now I would prefer CBJ and CFS as I have seen several people get UTI from BBBJ. The majority of the girls has some drug-related issues, and no one knows what they have in their mouths. The problem is a few girls just do not do CBJ and they say condoms just taste disgusting. A very young girl I met a few months ago even told me that she would be happy to do BBFS if she had met a person for 2-3 times. That totally freaked me out. (Don't ask me her name, though).)).Yea I learned my lesson the hard way, everything will be covered for now on. Unfortunately from the pms I've been getting I'm not the only one with these symptoms. And trust me I don't want her number if she does BBFS haha.

Jdboy
06-15-15, 11:48
It's because you're a Regular Member, it's because you have 8 total posts, mostly questions and brief comments on already established girls. Got to earn the good faith. Nothing personal. However, someone on this board apparently knows Redd's BF and decided to show him her pics up here on the board, fucking up things for myself and others. It was stupid of me to post them, but she was in a bind and needed help quickly. So. No more requests for her info. I'm going to be lucky if I can get in her good graces anytime soon. This is why we can't have nice things.

Mongers, you know the deal here. If you're in the hobby long enough you're going to run into someone you know or their GF / BF / whatever. If you can't keep your mouth shut and let people do their own thing, this isn't the place for you.

JDBoy.

Yeah, I'd like info on Redd, too. I messaged JDBoy but I guess since I am not a senior member I don't qualify. So if someone wants to be cool and PM me the contact info on Redd I would really appreciate it. I may not be a senior member but I can verify myself pretty easily. Thank you.

Member #5396
06-15-15, 19:31
Been a busy few days. First off Jodi:

You all seem to know her thanks to a member for digits, nothing for me to add, CBJ was great, she loves what she does. . 30 damage. Gave permission to share digits.

As for Michelle, like VAGuy said she was seen around blvd panhandling all day getting sunburned. Saw her mid day as heading towards broad. Went up to see if it was really her and set up a car date later in the day. She said she's a Cali girl which would explain why she's so cute and petite. She's been in va for a long while though and new to richmond and about mid 30's. Claims to only been accepting dates for a week now and rva her currently her permanent home. . 40 damage for an ok quality CBJ, didn't complain or anything she's very cool and laid back and wasn't in a hurry. Her dress stayed on so I didn't get to see or feel the rack. She does have a room but does not want to host for privacy and safety sake and no phone either. She does want more dates though so I can pass along more details to SM or people I've traded with before.

Littlehead
06-15-15, 22:11
I've wondered when I'll face this one. Again. The question I have is whether there's a good discrete way to get treatment and not have results and medical info mailed to the house. I lucked out the first time but just barely. Would love to find a discrete way to get treatment. Lh.

RichmondVa
06-15-15, 22:26
I've wondered when I'll face this one. Again. The question I have is whether there's a good discrete way to get treatment and not have results and medical info mailed to the house. I lucked out the first time but just barely. Would love to find a discrete way to get treatment. Lh.I think it will get flagged by Jackson if you put the name out there on the board but would love a PM letting me know who to stay away from. I wouldn't even want to see that person even with everything covered at this point. I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Member #5414
06-15-15, 23:31
I've wondered when I'll face this one. Again. The question I have is whether there's a good discrete way to get treatment and not have results and medical info mailed to the house. I lucked out the first time but just barely. Would love to find a discrete way to get treatment. Lh.Clear your inbox, place I went to nurse said they would call or you could check online for test results.

Ltnric
06-16-15, 10:06
I think it will get flagged by Jackson if you put the name out there on the board but would love a PM letting me know who to stay away from. I wouldn't even want to see that person even with everything covered at this point. I tried to PM you but your box is full.Yes I would like to know as well. Could I get a PM? I won't want to see and I am pretty active in the hobby.

Littlehead
06-16-15, 10:49
I think it will get flagged by Jackson if you put the name out there on the board but would love a PM letting me know who to stay away from. I wouldn't even want to see that person even with everything covered at this point. I tried to PM you but your box is full.If you don't mind trying again I made space.

Littlehead
06-16-15, 13:25
I've had several inquiries regarding who the girl was. I have have shared that information privately but I would like to point out that this occurred about 3 and a half years ago and while I would have guessed it was gonorrhea the tests came back negative and the doc said I must have had a UTI. What ever it was, it took 4 days from the contact to show up (burning sensation when urinating) and antibiotics cleared it right up. I have seen the girl since then, and I'm guessing she was treated in jail for what ailed her, because I've dated her once since then without an issue. While I've passed her name along, it's pretty pointless now as she is over it and pretty much under the radar. She got fat in jail and isn't looking for clients.

The unfortunate reality is gonorrhea is often symptomless in women and they'll swear they're clear (the lady I saw swore she was clean but I wrote her off for years). If you're in the hobby and do ANYTHING unprotected, go to the CDC website and read the facts about the risks and maybe hit the Mayo Clinic website and WebMD for more info. Most of the risks are manageable. If you're married you might want to know what the incubation periods and symptoms are so you minimize the chance of passing them on to your SO. That could cause some real disasters.

Enough on this topic. I'm looking to get laid this afternoon. It's been too long!

Lh.

Drewsky66
06-16-15, 16:31
I've wondered when I'll face this one. Again. The question I have is whether there's a good discrete way to get treatment and not have results and medical info mailed to the house. I lucked out the first time but just barely. Would love to find a discrete way to get treatment. Lh.You could order your own Kit and test that way, or there are some online testing sites, the results are supposed to be not only private but your insurance isn't notified and not added to medical records.

Member #5414
06-16-15, 16:40
And it came back as gonorrhea which sucks because they treated me for something else and now I have to go back to get a shot in my ass plus take more pills.

VaInSight
06-18-15, 13:02
You could order your own Kit and test that way, or there are some online testing sites, the results are supposed to be not only private but your insurance isn't notified and not added to medical records.Does anyone know of how to get discreet treatment, not just testing. That would be good info.

BobLevel44
06-18-15, 16:16
Does anyone know of how to get discreet treatment, not just testing. That would be good info.Try the local free clinic in your area as they are use to folks w / o insurance and usually don't ask a lot of questions outside what is medically necessary.

SteelRod
06-18-15, 17:38
Does anyone know of how to get discreet treatment, not just testing. That would be good info.Contact your local Department of Social Services. They can help you. If you have medical coverage any Dr. Or walk in clinics like Patient First will treat you discreetly. I got sick once through BBFS from the wife. LOL!

AOneFred7734
06-18-15, 21:16
Contact your local Department of Social Services. They can help you. If you have medical coverage any Dr. Or walk in clinics like Patient First will treat you discreetly. I got sick once through BBFS from the wife. LOL!How did that work out.

SteelRod
06-18-15, 22:04
How did that work out.Worked out just fine treated both with horse pills.

Virginia Guy
06-19-15, 11:40
Saw her walking down boulevard and she looked hot!! Hair done, make up and a cute skirt and top. I thought it was a hot woman walking down the street, then realized it was her. She was heading to JD to look at an apartment since hotels are so expensive to live each week. Had a quick date and dropped her off on JD. I asked if she would like to see a few regulars and she said yes. She doesn't have a phone yet, so I can't share info. Hopefully she will get a phone and I will share with a few of you fellow mongers. She mentioned having six kids, so that explains the belly damage. Stay tuned.

Littlehead
06-19-15, 11:57
And it came back as gonorrhea which sucks because they treated me for something else and now I have to go back to get a shot in my ass plus take more pills.Not sure what gives but the common standard of practice seems to be a shot in the ass for syphilis anytime a venereal disease is suspected. No test, just give the shot. If you have it, it will usually cure it and no need to wait for symptoms you might ignore (or miss) anyway. Gonorrhea is treated with oral antibiotics. They usually start these before the test results come back. Kind of makes me wonder what they were treating you for. As someone here noted, if it drips, it's all but certain to be gonorrhea.

TravelersTl1
06-19-15, 14:20
Was also wondering the same thing. My limited medical background and military history made me think the situation was odd. Not impossible.

Not sure what gives but the common standard of practice seems to be a shot in the ass for syphilis anytime a venereal disease is suspected. No test, just give the shot. If you have it, it will usually cure it and no need to wait for symptoms you might ignore (or miss) anyway. Gonorrhea is treated with oral antibiotics. They usually start these before the test results come back. Kind of makes me wonder what they were treating you for. As someone here noted, if it drips, it's all but certain to be gonorrhea.

BobLevel44
06-19-15, 15:56
And it came back as gonorrhea which sucks because they treated me for something else and now I have to go back to get a shot in my ass plus take more pills.Depends on the strain. There are now antibiotic resistant strains of gonorrhea so it is usually treated with a 2 drug combination these days. Straight from the CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htm.

Member #5414
06-19-15, 21:32
Not sure what gives but the common standard of practice seems to be a shot in the ass for syphilis anytime a venereal disease is suspected. No test, just give the shot. If you have it, it will usually cure it and no need to wait for symptoms you might ignore (or miss) anyway. Gonorrhea is treated with oral antibiotics. They usually start these before the test results come back. Kind of makes me wonder what they were treating you for. As someone here noted, if it drips, it's all but certain to be gonorrhea.The shot was in my hip, I wrote that before I went in because she told me I had to get a shot so I just assumed it would be in my ass. I also got tested for syphilis along with everything else and everything came back clear which was good. They only give you pills for Chlamydia which is what she thought I had at first. Like someone posted below some strains of gonorrhea are getting harder to fight so guess they arent taking any chances which Im fine with because the shot wasn't bad at all. I went to Planned Parenthood btw, I would recommend them if anyone was looking...great service.

I Like Thick
06-20-15, 09:17
I travel to Richmond regularly. The latest conversation about getting sick has me a obviously concerned. I reached out to John H but he is not responding. Can someone please let me know who you are talking about via PM so I know who to avoid. I was looking to spend some time with Beckie.

RichmondVa
06-20-15, 09:37
I travel to Richmond regularly. The latest conversation about getting sick has me a obviously concerned. I reached out to John H but he is not responding. Can someone please let me know who you are talking about via PM so I know who to avoid. I was looking to spend some time with Beckie.Beckie is not the one in question here so you are good to go with her. I have not seen her but there are lots of positive reviews about her on here.

I Like Thick
06-20-15, 10:02
Beckie is not the one in question here so you are good to go with her. I have not seen her but there are lots of positive reviews about her on here.Thanks for the info RichmondVA.

PassinHoes
06-21-15, 10:19
22. Wf. Met her at the grocery store as she complained on the phone about her last bf, no money, blah blah. She needs a place to stay, lost job, and was in need of an oil change and stuff. LOL Ten min of complaining and conversation I get the number and she is out. Had her meet me at a motel. And I was off. No discussion of sugar or nothing. Just enjoyed having a place to stay for a bit because blah blah blah. Sweet girl. Truly needs a sugar daddy she can live with. But a motel room will have to do for now. 6 ft tall brunette with thick but now fat or bbw frame. Dd breast. Gave an amazing BBBJ with lots of throat. Never complained and very obedient. Strapped up for mish. Cg, rcg, doggy, everything. She took it all. Told her get on her knees and smile. Unloaded on her face and told her to scoop it in her mouth and swallow. She does so willingly. All in all about 6 hours of pounding her and putting her through the ringer. She held her own. When she was leaving I gave her $$ I know. A lot. But I didn't want her to end up unavailable and shit. This one might be a solid free fuck for life as soon as she's back together. Not on drugs or anything I can tell. Story seemed to check out under scrutiny. Yeah. I might have to keep this one close. If you have less than 10.10 reviews in the last year. Don't bother. She's definetly worth a whirl for everyone. Full on utr, GFE, P.S., plus I loved how excited she was to have someone listen. Might be a gem.

Tidad
06-21-15, 23:13
Word around the campfire is Marissa is pregnant. I hope you fellas use no name cell phones.

ILikeHotWomen
06-22-15, 00:54
I'm jealous if one of you guys got her bb and didn't get anything. I saw her a few years ago when she was super hot but she wouldn't do anything uncovered on our first meet. I just went for a bbj, but no go unfortunately. Looks like that is becoming riskier nowadays.

Word around the campfire is Marissa is pregnant. I hope you fellas use no name cell phones.

FatManDoo
06-22-15, 13:31
Sugar 'Daddy's' Day!

22. Wf. Met her at the grocery store as she complained on the phone about her last bf, no money, blah blah. She needs a place to stay, lost job, and was in need of an oil change and stuff. LOL Ten min of complaining and conversation I get the number and she is out. Had her meet me at a motel. And I was off. No discussion of sugar or nothing. Just enjoyed having a place to stay for a bit because blah blah blah. Sweet girl. Truly needs a sugar daddy she can live with. But a motel room will have to do for now. 6 ft tall brunette with thick but now fat or bbw frame. Dd breast. Gave an amazing BBBJ with lots of throat. Never complained and very obedient. Strapped up for mish. Cg, rcg, doggy, everything. She took it all. Told her get on her knees and smile. Unloaded on her face and told her to scoop it in her mouth and swallow. She does so willingly. All in all about 6 hours of pounding her and putting her through the ringer. She held her own. When she was leaving I gave her $$ I know. A lot. But I didn't want her to end up unavailable and shit. This one might be a solid free fuck for life as soon as she's back together. Not on drugs or anything I can tell. Story seemed to check out under scrutiny. Yeah. I might have to keep this one close. If you have less than 10.10 reviews in the last year. Don't bother. She's definetly worth a whirl for everyone. Full on utr, GFE, P.S., plus I loved how excited she was to have someone listen. Might be a gem.

PassinHoes
06-22-15, 18:41
Need a wingman for the next hour. The aa college chick wants two bbc guys. I'm one. The other has to be mobile, 21-28, near Chesterfield, ready now. She is stressed and justs wants to be stroked while she watches tv and sucks dick. LOL. Sooooo again, please don't flood my inbox if your not the criteria. Thick, small stomach, ass and good head. Looks like A 6. 5-7. But oh the enthusiams: mwm.

Littlehead
06-23-15, 11:12
If anyone has new contact info I'd love to see her again. Lh.

BayernChedr
06-23-15, 11:29
Saw her out the other night, flagged her down, went back to room for FS did not BBFS, CFS DS finish. Very unenergetic, would not repeat regularly, 4/10 less than $50 for all.

Brizmo
06-23-15, 15:18
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

BayernChedr
06-24-15, 02:08
The shot was in my hip, I wrote that before I went in because she told me I had to get a shot so I just assumed it would be in my ass. I also got tested for syphilis along with everything else and everything came back clear which was good. They only give you pills for Chlamydia which is what she thought I had at first. Like someone posted below some strains of gonorrhea are getting harder to fight so guess they arent taking any chances which Im fine with because the shot wasn't bad at all. I went to Planned Parenthood btw, I would recommend them if anyone was looking...great service.I knew she had some issues downstairs, tried to warn a couple people. She's doing a lot of diff drugs and bare backing just about all her clients. She looks like shit lately, I won't even touch her since last time she stole $$ from me.

Jdboy
06-29-15, 10:29
I've seen Becky several times. Fun, sweet girl. Submissive and sensual, with some serious bedroom eyes. She's posted pics on here in the classified section, and they are accurate. She said she could use some new friends, so if you want to get in touch and are a sm or rm that is a good contributor, pm me for info.

CantWinLosin
06-30-15, 11:54
A UTR friend of mine that used to live here in Richmond has asked me to put out the word for the Leesburg area where she lives now. She's been on a county vacation for issues unrelated to the hobby, and is trying to get back on her feet financially. Let me be clear: she is NOT looking for Richmond contacts. But if any of you jokers know reliable senior types up around the Leesburg area or around Dulles, she'd appreciate the connection.

I have not seen her since before she went on vacation. She's late 30's, and used to be pretty damn hot, a real MILFy, well-proportioned blonde with full-C or D cups. But the starchy shit they serve at that hotel tends to put weight on people, so I'm not going to vouch for her physical appearance today. But I can vouch for her skills, which are quite good, and she's a big squirter in the right hands and loves anal. She has a job but her schedule is fairly flexible.

If you know someone that would be interested, PM me. I can provide her email. Thanks.

Jdboy
06-30-15, 13:24
Damn shame. Nice little body and skills. We all know you can't trust most of the girls in the hobby, but I made that mistake with Redd and she's now off of my list. She screwed me over and at this point fuck her. That being said, I will happily give her number out to any and everyone interested. Feel free to get in touch and have your way with her. Do whatever you like, because she will fuck you over if she has a chance, so no need to be gentle.

She's still posting on CL too. Don't let her $50 for head fool you. She'll take it in all three holes for just a little more than that.

But still a relatively young spinner. If you remember Redd from the South Chamberlayne area, she's back on the scene. Got caught up a while back, but is seeing people again. Her rates are up from before, but still a good value, imo. Late 20's BW, tiny and tight (in more ways than one) that has a good attitude. Kinda unique incall, but I felt safe and left happy. Interested SM's can contact me. If we don't normally share info, don't bother.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

JDBoy.

Jdboy
07-08-15, 16:17
Some of you inquired about the falling out between Redd and I. Here goes. She said she needed help, and I offered to get the word out. She offered (I didn't ask for it) to thank me for it with some free / discounted visits. Hard deal to pass up, so I took it. Once I gave out her number to plenty of SM's she disappeared, one excuse or another. Kept saying that she was either working or asleep because she's sick, while at the same time I keep getting thank you's from SM's that have scheduled with her and she's clearly still posting ads on CL. After 3 weeks I called her out and made the post below.

Since then whoever is at her number identified as a 'friend' (read: pimp) who threatened to out me to my SO and has threatened to release a video of our last visit together. I'm not sure how much of it is true and how much of it is just her pitiful excuses. Regardless, she's at the least dishonest, and at worst has a pimp recording your sessions at her incall (which is easy to find, just drive to monteiro avenue around 18:13 military time and you'll find it). I encourage you to stop by whenever you feel like and ask for her. She'll take 60/70 for you to use any hole (s) you want, so don't fall for her BJ only pricing.

I'm done with this cun t and just for the fun of it, here's those pics from before.

And for the record, I don't typically do this because I am straight forward and respectful with girls and 99% of the time get that back. If it's a bad experience I simply don't go back and am done with it. But she wants to play games, talk shit about me to mongers and threaten to out me then I will happily respond.

Damn shame. Nice little body and skills. We all know you can't trust most of the girls in the hobby, but I made that mistake with Redd and she's now off of my list. She screwed me over and at this point fuck her. That being said, I will happily give her number out to any and everyone interested. Feel free to get in touch and have your way with her. Do whatever you like, because she will fuck you over if she has a chance, so no need to be gentle.

She's still posting on CL too. Don't let her $50 for head fool you. She'll take it in all three holes for just a little more than that.

Mrjlg10
07-08-15, 18:48
I'm sure you're feeling cheated and probably more. But I think you're taking it a little to far when you post anyone's address on here for all to see.

Some of you inquired about the falling out between Redd and I. Here goes. She said she needed help, and I offered to get the word out. She offered (I didn't ask for it) to thank me for it with some free / discounted visits. Hard deal to pass up, so I took it. Once I gave out her number to plenty of SM's she disappeared, one excuse or another. Kept saying that she was either working or asleep because she's sick, while at the same time I keep getting thank you's from SM's that have scheduled with her and she's clearly still posting ads on CL. After 3 weeks I called her out and made the post below.

Since then whoever is at her number identified as a 'friend' (read: pimp) who threatened to out me to my SO and has threatened to release a video of our last visit together. I'm not sure how much of it is true and how much of it is just her pitiful excuses. Regardless, she's at the least dishonest, and at worst has a pimp recording your sessions at her incall (which is easy to find, just drive to monteiro avenue around 18:13 military time and you'll find it). I encourage you to stop by whenever you feel like and ask for her. She'll take 60/70 for you to use any hole (s) you want, so don't fall for her BJ only pricing.

I'm done with this cun t and just for the fun of it, here's those pics from before.

And for the record, I don't typically do this because I am straight forward and respectful with girls and 99% of the time get that back. If it's a bad experience I simply don't go back and am done with it. But she wants to play games, talk shit about me to mongers and threaten to out me then I will happily respond.

Jdboy
07-08-15, 22:14
But when she escalated to threatening me via my SO and posting a video of me the gloves come off. She can kiss my ass. This street trash needs to learn a lesson and I'm happy to help. I stay out of drama for the most part, but she's brought it on herself.

I'm sure you're feeling cheated and probably more. But I think you're taking it a little to far when you post anyone's address on here for all to see.

Member #5008
07-09-15, 07:06
I'm sure you're feeling cheated and probably more. But I think you're taking it a little to far when you post anyone's address on here for all to see.I've known her for a long time. I doubt she has a pimp and is just trying to make money to supplement the low paying job she has. (I know where she works) How many of these women even have jobs? It shows she's trying to get out of her crappy life and move up. I hope it works out for her. Now that her address is out there I won't see her anymore however. I'm surprised a senior member would actually expect free service just for helping someone out.

Jdboy
07-09-15, 09:32
I told her I would help her out, she offered that afterwards. The only thing I expect is people to do what they say. I've known her for a while too, and she's just another hooker a far as I'm concerned. They're all nice girls until they're not.

I've known her for a long time. I doubt she has a pimp and is just trying to make money to supplement the low paying job she has. (I know where she works) How many of these women even have jobs? It shows she's trying to get out of her crappy life and move up. I hope it works out for her. Now that her address is out there I won't see her anymore however. I'm surprised a senior member would actually expect free service just for helping someone out.

Bocondo
07-09-15, 11:12
I told her I would help her out, she offered that afterwards. The only thing I expect is people to do what they say. I've known her for a while too, and she's just another hooker a far as I'm concerned. They're all nice girls until they're not.Dude,

For the record I have not seen Jedd and no plan of seeing her either, but it's nothing new for these girls to get greedy and do stupid things, but making video and threatening to reach out to SO / Family that's messed up. If it has any truth in it, I wouldn't get near to that girl. I would say we all should stand together against these cheating provider so they can learn their lesson.

Member #5008
07-09-15, 15:57
I told her I would help her out, she offered that afterwards. The only thing I expect is people to do what they say. I've known her for a while too, and she's just another hooker a far as I'm concerned. They're all nice girls until they're not.Nothing personal. Your a trusted member here. I guess what I mean't was I was surprised you thought she would keep her word. I don't trust any of them. Like you said, she's just another hooker.

Jdboy
07-09-15, 16:20
Nothing personal. Your a trusted member here. I guess what I mean't was I was surprised you thought she would keep her word. I don't trust any of them. Like you said, she's just another hooker.We're cool, and you're right about the greedy / stupid thing. It was when she threatened to out me and post a vid that I decided to go on offense.

Dude,

For the record I have not seen Jedd and no plan of seeing her either, but it's nothing new for these girls to get greedy and do stupid things, but making video and threatening to reach out to SO / Family that's messed up. If it has any truth in it, I wouldn't get near to that girl. I would say we all should stand together against these cheating provider so they can learn their lesson.I appreciate the solidarity. Cute girl, good skills, but once they're ready to step out like this they're too much trouble to be worth it. I tell you this, she does something to mess with my life, her's is going to get much worse in a very real and painful way.

SJena2013
07-11-15, 15:58
So my UTR girl who was living with her boyfriend and daughter is single now and ready for business with all. I am willing to give out the information in exchange for a young, white spinner only. Please read my requirement again before asking me for her info. SMs who I communicate with regularly can contact me. The pictures I am posting are around 6 months old and she must have gained around 10-15 lbs since then. Overall, she is a great girl to be in bed with. BBBJCIM and CFS.

Omar.

MyBudFang
07-12-15, 20:04
Just finished a date with Lisa, I had gotten info from another senior member, thank cvdbjlvr.

Lisa is a very sweet girl. Took awhile to get her to come to me, but once she saw why, she was very understanding.

She is tiny in every way, very accommodating, experienced, and willing.

She said I can give out info, but she may not respond, very selective, does not advertise, keeps client list short.

I am glad I am on that list now.

Hmu if you want details or contact info. I will be careful as to who I give them too.

GotTheItch
07-12-15, 22:59
Recently saw Zoe Layne, who advertises on this website's Richmond classifieds, for the first time.

Set up was easy and she was on time. The pictures on her site are accurate. Her natural D's are amazing. She is a sweet and very fun GFE who wants to make you happy.

Will see her again.

VaInSight
07-12-15, 23:03
The funny (sad?) thing is she's going to make money off of this because I'm sure alot of the mongers here have been burning you up for her number.

Ltnric
07-13-15, 13:36
Recently saw Zoe Layne, who advertises on this website's Richmond classifieds, for the first time.

Set up was easy and she was on time. The pictures on her site are accurate. Her natural D's are amazing. She is a sweet and very fun GFE who wants to make you happy.

Will see her again.I've seen Zoe a few times. She is an amazing person. Treat her well fellas!!

Member #4947
07-13-15, 14:02
I've seen Zoe a few times. She is an amazing person. Treat her well fellas!!Zoe has lost about 20 pounds and looks great, like she never had the extra weight. And she runs discounted specials on occasion. Watch her site and USASG posts. Nothin but drama-free, hassle-free, super-hot fun.

TruthMan
07-14-15, 17:00
The funny (sad?) thing is she's going to make money off of this because I'm sure alot of the mongers here have been burning you up for her number.I don't think it's the money. The shame it has caused her is far more hurtful than one would think.

I think it would be nice if the pics were deleted because admin always say this forum is not to shame no one. I don't think JD broke any rules but to shame her can cause her to over react and family members to be upset. I wish admin would remove them because I think jd have accomplished what he wanted and I believe he would be ok with admin if they did.

Jdboy
07-14-15, 23:19
Then maybe she'll think twice before threatening someone that was trying to help her. I have no intention of deleting anything. She brought this shit on herself by not being straight up and then threatening to fuck up my life outside of the hobby. I'm done posting about this, and am no longer giving it her info. Time to move onto new, better pussy.

I don't think it's the money. The shame it has caused her is far more hurtful than one would think.

I think it would be nice if the pics were deleted because admin always say this forum is not to shame no one. I don't think JD broke any rules but to shame her can cause her to over react and family members to be upset. I wish admin would remove them because I think jd have accomplished what he wanted and I believe he would be ok with admin if they did.

Random420
07-15-15, 04:38
Then maybe she'll think twice before threatening someone that was trying to help her. I have no intention of deleting anything. She brought this shit on herself by not being straight up and then threatening to fuck up my life outside of the hobby. I'm done posting about this, and am no longer giving it her info. Time to move onto new, better pussy.On to the next one! I like reading and posting about what's good out there! We clearly know what's bad! Saw this in Chattanooga as well. Just part of the hobby. But I'm with my dude JD, let's keep it moving!

Member #5008
07-15-15, 06:33
On to the next one! I like reading and posting about what's good out there! We clearly know what's bad! Saw this in Chattanooga as well. Just part of the hobby. But I'm with my dude JD, let's keep it moving!I agree. Anyone have a suitable replacement? Young black spinner? Great body like Redd? PM me please!

Gwydion
07-15-15, 13:51
Had a dream I saw Kelley this morning. In my dream her head game was outstanding. I also dreamed that she had a very attractive blonde roommate that she was considering doing doubles with.

Ltnric
07-15-15, 21:20
Had a dream I saw Kelley this morning. In my dream her head game was outstanding. I also dreamed that she had a very attractive blonde roommate that she was considering doing doubles with.I am always looking for some good head game. Do you have any links or descriptions and damage info?

DixieBound
07-15-15, 23:27
I am always looking for some good head game. Do you have any links or descriptions and damage info?Search for Redtail14, she's well reviewed here.

TowMan75
07-16-15, 05:07
I'm trying to help a friend out. She needs little work. Good girl great skills. Will trade for nice southside white chick.

Member #5008
07-16-15, 07:06
Anyone contact Cherry lately? (The black spinner who had a baby a few months ago) I have tried to contact her but no answer.

Wanderer01
07-16-15, 23:42
I'm trying to help a friend out. She needs little work. Good girl great skills. Will trade for nice southside white chick.You might want to give a little detail on the girl.

Bunker Buster
07-17-15, 13:01
I'm trying to help a friend out. She needs little work. Good girl great skills. Will trade for nice southside white chick.When someone with no reports, but two requests for info offers to trade, it looks a little questionable.

If you were trying to help your friend, you'd simply share her info with reputable board contributors, rather than dangling bait, looking to scoop up everyone else's UTR's in exchange for one 'friend,' who may or may not even exist.

TruthMan
07-17-15, 19:58
Anyone contact Cherry lately? (The black spinner who had a baby a few months ago) I have tried to contact her but no answer.I was talking to her and we was to meet the next day and I never heard from her again. Never met her.

Bocondo
07-19-15, 15:46
So my UTR girl who was living with her boyfriend and daughter is single now and ready for business with all. I am willing to give out the information in exchange for a young, white spinner only. Please read my requirement again before asking me for her info. SMs who I communicate with regularly can contact me. The pictures I am posting are around 6 months old and she must have gained around 10-15 lbs since then. Overall, she is a great girl to be in bed with. BBBJCIM and CFS.

Omar.Thanks to Omar, I dreamt of Katie for a nice BBBJCIM, she is nice looking nice, I would rate her 7 for looks, she takes instruction well, but BJ skills need some improvement, in my dream she had some teeth so I would rate her 6 for skills, but overall good dream and I would repeat.

Guys for her digits and other details, contact Omar only.

Gwydion
07-20-15, 17:11
Anyone here seen Jenna Snow? She posted an ad on the USASG classifieds (located here: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-46/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/6742-Limited-Avalibility-Sexy-Sensual-Smart-Voluptuous-DDs-.html).

I've been trading emails back and forth, and she hasn't done any screening or background checking of any kind. Anyone seen her or know if she's legit? All the articles about uncle LEO lately have me a bit spooked.

NiceGuy804
07-21-15, 12:42
Anyone know a utr (or advertised girl who hasn't been caught) that would be interested in a customer service job (legit)? If she happened to be slightly Dominant, so much the better. The job requires a background check and is almost full time.

Random420
07-21-15, 15:29
MyBudfang gets a tip of the cap for this snack sized treat! GFE like no one I've seen in the river city! I'm getting wood thinking about our time together! TMI? LOL!

MyBudFang
07-21-15, 20:17
MyBudfang gets a tip of the cap for this snack sized treat! GFE like no one I've seen in the river city! I'm getting wood thinking about our time together! TMI? LOL!Only trying to help her out a little, I don't mind it so much. Nice to hear you will repeat. Please be judicial if you pass her info.

MyBudFang
07-21-15, 20:22
For all you mongers, that have requested Lisa's info. Please be patient, I promised her I would screen those who ask, the let her know who I would pass it to. Please understand, she has the final say so.

So just as soon as I get the OK, I will do so, but maybe not to everyone.

SaintWalker
07-22-15, 01:41
Ok so I have seen several ads on CL and BP where the girl wants you to pay or sign up to see their cam show before you meet. This sounds totally unnecessary and stupid to me and just a possible scam or not so slick way to grab more of my hard earned money. Anyone ever go ahead and do this? Details. Thanks.

SaintWalker
07-22-15, 05:24
Ok so thinking about this girl I met. Found her ad on the fourth but she took it down quick. I'm a perv so I see everything and I recognized her from a porn site. One of the more notorious ones. I have her scene and she has skills I like / need so I had to bag and tag this one. Got up with her later on and boy did I have a good time. Super Tall, brown, nice big ass, and sweet personality but a noticeable gap, but still a pretty girl. Didn't bother me at all. Throat like a giraffe and any which position you want. We actually had a bit of chemistry so I got a GFE type deal. She's into it, she cums, yada yada. Right before she left I went back and hit it again. She contacted me later and we chatted a bit after she went back to GA. I kinda got wrapped up and started liking her a bit. She was supposed to come back last weekend but all of a sudden I stopped hearing from her. Nothing since, but by now I had already figured out that I am just a client. She has other reviews from GA where she is said to give GFE for a very good price, so no reason to attempt to keep her to myself. If she happens to contact me or comes back (which I believe she will) I will point any interested parties in that direction. Definitely recommend. Pm for any other info.

FatManDoo
07-22-15, 05:35
Anyone here seen Jenna Snow? She posted an ad on the USASG classifieds (located here: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-46/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/6742-Limited-Avalibility-Sexy-Sensual-Smart-Voluptuous-DDs-.html).

I've been trading emails back and forth, and she hasn't done any screening or background checking of any kind. Anyone seen her or know if she's legit? All the articles about uncle LEO lately have me a bit spooked.I doubt she is LE given that she is outcall only. I have been trading emails as well and she did ask for some verification. Not sure what she will do with it since she is not a member of either site she mentioned. I just think she is very new to the game. But those hooters of hers are unreal.

TruthMan
07-22-15, 07:10
Ok so I have seen several ads on CL and BP where the girl wants you to pay or sign up to see their cam show before you meet. This sounds totally unnecessary and stupid to me and just a possible scam or not so slick way to grab more of my hard earned money. Anyone ever go ahead and do this? Details. Thanks.Yes it is a scam. They never meet to my knowledge.

Member #5162
07-22-15, 10:05
Ok so I have seen several ads on CL and BP where the girl wants you to pay or sign up to see their cam show before you meet. This sounds totally unnecessary and stupid to me and just a possible scam or not so slick way to grab more of my hard earned money. Anyone ever go ahead and do this? Details. Thanks.I fell for that once. It was 25 and she said she would take it off the actual in person price. Had me sign up for a cam site. When I got there, the girl I was supposed to have been texting had no idea what was going on and said people kept asking when they would meet her in person. It's a scam, don't fall for it.

BobLevel44
07-22-15, 16:00
Ok so I have seen several ads on CL and BP where the girl wants you to pay or sign up to see their cam show before you meet. This sounds totally unnecessary and stupid to me and just a possible scam or not so slick way to grab more of my hard earned money. Anyone ever go ahead and do this? Details. Thanks.BP will let the girls upload short videos now so there is never a need to sign up for this scam.

Jdboy
07-23-15, 11:45
Thanks to MBF. Saw Lisa yesterday. The downers: older than I thought she would be, and not much to look at in the face. That's about it. The upside, tight little spinner body. Very tight. Really gets into the session, and GFE is an understatement. She made sure I was completely satisfied and excellent technique. Super nice chick who I will see again.

JDBoy.

MyBudfang gets a tip of the cap for this snack sized treat! GFE like no one I've seen in the river city! I'm getting wood thinking about our time together! TMI? LOL!

Slkdck 31
07-23-15, 15:04
Thanks to MBF. Saw Lisa yesterday. The downers: older than I thought she would be, and not much to look at in the face. That's about it. The upside, tight little spinner body. Very tight. Really gets into the session, and GFE is an understatement. She made sure I was completely satisfied and excellent technique. Super nice chick who I will see again.

JDBoy.You took the words from my mouth LOL.

Overall I was pleased and will definitely visit her again.

VaKid
07-23-15, 19:12
You took the words from my mouth LOL.

Overall I was pleased and will definitely visit her again.I've see Lisa quite a few times she always makes you feel comfortable. Technique makes up for the looks.

CantWinLosin
07-24-15, 07:31
Just don't make the mistake of giving her your number. Use Google Phone or a burner. She has NO concept of discretion. None.

Richmond Guy
07-24-15, 07:46
Just don't make the mistake of giving her your number. Use Google Phone or a burner. She has NO concept of discretion. None.Is this the one who weighs 90 lbs soaking wet? I saw her several years back in the motel on Brook (across from Friendly's) which is no more. I remember incessant talking as well as constant calling. I finally had to put a block on her number!

That's been probably 2 or 3 years back.

MyBudFang
07-24-15, 08:09
Just don't make the mistake of giving her your number. Use Google Phone or a burner. She has NO concept of discretion. None.Glad your having that problem, I can't get her to even return a text, and I'm trying to help her out.

CantWinLosin
07-24-15, 15:53
Is this the one who weighs 90 lbs soaking wet? I saw her several years back in the motel on Brook (across from Friendly's) which is no more. I remember incessant talking as well as constant calling. I finally had to put a block on her number!

That's been probably 2 or 3 years back.That's her. She's bounced around from place to place. Last time I saw her, over a year ago, she was sharing a crappy apartment behind the racetrack with some guy, using a couch cushion on the floor as her workbench. Her mouth and my cock were built for each other, but the shit you have to deal with to get there ain't anywhere close to being worth the few moments of pleasure she provides.

Never forget: no matter how good a girl looks or how good she screws, some guy somewhere is tired of her shit.

Ltnric
07-24-15, 18:27
Ok so I am hoping I didn't make a mistake. I have a gmail account where the email is my first name and last name. I use this with friends family and for networking situations.

I decided to get a google voice number and link that to my gmail account. I use the google number when playing in the hobby. Is there a way for someone to find out my.

Email address using my google voice number?

God I hope I didn't make a rookie mistake!

Watta
07-24-15, 19:05
Ok so I am hoping I didn't make a mistake. I have a gmail account where the email is my first name and last name. I use this with friends family and for networking situations.

I decided to get a google voice number and link that to my gmail account. I use the google number when playing in the hobby. Is there a way for someone to find out my.

God I hope I didn't make a rookie mistake!Whenever you are about to do something you do not want to be traced back to you I cannot understand why you would use such an email address as you did! NOT SMART!

Now, right now, go get another Google or Yahoo or some other email address to be used STRICTLY for things like this and NEVER use it for anything else! NEVER NEVER NEVER use your regular email or cell phone for these things!

You probably got away with it this once but NEVER do that again if you want to stay unknown.

Also, when you buy your burner phone, buy it with CASH only as well as any extra time cards you get. Buy it somewhere at least 20 miles away from your home and use pay phone there to activate the burner phone. NEVER give you real name or real anything else!

WATTA noob.

BobLevel44
07-24-15, 20:20

God I hope I didn't make a rookie mistake!Depends on how cautious you want to be. Personally I setup a hobby-only gmail account, then got a google voice number for that. Only log in when you need to use it then make sure you log out each time.

Bocondo
07-26-15, 12:46
Glad your having that problem, I can't get her to even return a text, and I'm trying to help her out.Is this the same Lisa, who was known as LittleLisa and her number ends with 0281? If not can someone PM me her number?

VaInSight
07-26-15, 13:59
Whenever you are about to do something you do not want to be traced back to you I cannot understand why you would use such an email address as you did! NOT SMART!

Now, right now, go get another Google or Yahoo or some other email address to be used STRICTLY for things like this and NEVER use it for anything else! NEVER NEVER NEVER use your regular email or cell phone for these things!

You probably got away with it this once but NEVER do that again if you want to stay unknown.

Also, when you buy your burner phone, buy it with CASH only as well as any extra time cards you get. Buy it somewhere at least 20 miles away from your home and use pay phone there to activate the burner phone. NEVER give you real name or real anything else!

WATTA noob.Dude asks a question that will most likely be helpful for alot of people and you go this pompous ass route. I remember when you fell for the Big black guy knocking at the door scam. Get real.

I don't know if google voice can be traced to your e-mail, but I do remember reading a tip that you should turn off the default reply that says its a google voice number to help with discretion.

CantWinLosin
07-26-15, 16:34
Is this the same Lisa, who was known as LittleLisa and her number ends with 0281? If not can someone PM me her number?Yes on the LittleLisa. I tossed her number, sorry.

Ltnric
07-26-15, 17:38
So as I wrote a while back I got a text from a number I didn't recognize from my google voice account which I use for the hobby. This person seemed to know my name. I am curious enough.

To actualy pay for those reverse look up services. I don't want to because I am concerned they will make it difficult for me cancel and try to charge me for a full month.

So my question is".

- does anyone know of a good and legit service where I can pay for one look up.

- Which services have you all used, I know there are some scam sites.

- If someone currently has an active account would you be willing to look up a number for me?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Colgado
07-29-15, 11:33
So as I wrote a while back I got a text from a number I didn't recognize from my google voice account which I use for the hobby. This person seemed to know my name. I am curious enough.

To actualy pay for those reverse look up services. I don't want to because I am concerned they will make it difficult for me cancel and try to charge me for a full month.

So my question is".

- does anyone know of a good and legit service where I can pay for one look up.

- Which services have you all used, I know there are some scam sites.

- If someone currently has an active account would you be willing to look up a number for me?

Thanks in advance for the help.They are hit or miss. I had good luck with going through Spokeo and clicking thru their offers. That particular one offers a one time cheap look up or a complete background. I used it, found the info I needed, acted on it and cancelled with no hassles.

FatManDoo
07-29-15, 18:36
So has anyone here had the pleasure?

http://www.i-m.mx/JennaSnow0007/JennaSnow0007/home.html

She is outcall only, but I would get a place if I knew she was worth it. Thanks in advance.

Wizzard
07-29-15, 19:37
So has anyone here had the pleasure?

http://www.i-m.mx/JennaSnow0007/JennaSnow0007/home.html

She is outcall only, but I would get a place if I knew she was worth it. Thanks in advance.The web page is blank.

SJena2013
07-29-15, 20:57
Is this a quiz? Are we supposed to hunt some invisible female here?

The web page is blank.

BobLevel44
07-30-15, 06:25
The web page is blank.Don't know why they just didn't post Jenna Snow's advertisement here on USASG Classified section.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/475/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/6742-Limited-Avalibility-Sexy-Sensual-Smart-Voluptuous-DDs-.html

MyBudFang
07-30-15, 13:53
Lisa is looking for new and repeat clients, ask nicely, and I'll give her info, if you have it, pass it along.

VaInSight
07-30-15, 13:54
Don't know why they just didn't post Jenna Snow's advertisement here on USASG Classified section.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/475/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/6742-Limited-Avalibility-Sexy-Sensual-Smart-Voluptuous-DDs-.htmlI guess I'm supernoob #2 because I can't find any post from your link either.

Mankind99
07-31-15, 19:29
Anyone ever had any luck finding a mexican working woman? I see hot mexicans all the time. Would love to dream about one.

Drewsky66
08-02-15, 16:03
Has anyone Tofft on her yet?. She is now posting on backpage. She quoted me 200 hr but she said she has no oThER reviews. Her availability makes it hard for me to see her, but I might Tofft if noone has still seen her.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-get-together-lunchtime-specials-busty-curvy-stunning-bombshell-36ddd/15073044

FortyFi1
08-02-15, 16:29
Today so many too good providers are popping Had anyone luck with these ladies?

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/9293828480incal-richmond-new-in-town-girl/14669534

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-come-today-smoking-hot-girls-1000-youngse-the-body-2-body/14773111

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/uper-exy-blonde-bombhell/15143619

TowMan75
08-02-15, 20:44
Jenn 804-XXX-3419. Nice redhead good skill very friendly needs a little help.

Mankind99
08-03-15, 03:00
I got a friend that needs some help. Completely utr has never advertised anywhere. If any SM are interested PM me and ill send pictures and contact info.

Michigan3
08-03-15, 15:12
I got a friend that needs some help. Completely utr has never advertised anywhere. If any SM are interested PM me and ill send pictures and contact info.I may be interested. Please forward picture and information.

FatManDoo
08-04-15, 08:35
I got a friend that needs some help. Completely utr has never advertised anywhere. If any SM are interested PM me and ill send pictures and contact info.So did anyone get this info?

Member #5008
08-04-15, 08:57
So did anyone get this info?Still waiting.

Harpman31
08-04-15, 10:26
So did anyone get this info?Oh well, time to move on.

Littlehead
08-04-15, 11:46
So did anyone get this info?Not me. Looks like a bogus offer.

Vince2000
08-04-15, 12:43
Not me. Looks like a bogus offer.I agree with LH, looks like bogus offer.

Richmond Mas
08-04-15, 12:55
I agree with LH, looks like bogus offer.Still waiting for it.

Jdboy
08-04-15, 13:10
He's not a degenerate that logs in daily like you perverts. And me.

Still waiting for it.

NiceGuy804
08-04-15, 15:41
That's US!

He's not a degenerate that logs in daily like you perverts. And me.

Richmond Mas
08-04-15, 15:44
He's not a degenerate that logs in daily like you perverts. And me.I am on 24/7 That's how I stay healthy and don't get robbed. Being a degen is better than a kick in the teeth.

Member #5414
08-04-15, 15:51
I am on 24/7 That's how I stay healthy and don't get robbed. Being a degen is better than a kick in the teeth.You can still do all those things without being on 24/7. Guy makes a post and you dudes act like a pack of wild wolfs because he hasn't hit you right back. Things come up in life and maybe he just hasn't had time to check in.

Colgado
08-04-15, 16:56
You can still do all those things without being on 24/7. Guy makes a post and you dudes act like a pack of wild wolfs because he hasn't hit you right back. Things come up in life and maybe he just hasn't had time to check in.If your posting for a friend in true need, you need to come back and check that blown up mailbox more often if the friend truly is in need.

FatManDoo
08-04-15, 17:14
You can still do all those things without being on 24/7. Guy makes a post and you dudes act like a pack of wild wolfs because he hasn't hit you right back. Things come up in life and maybe he just hasn't had time to check in.But my intentions were pure, I just wanted to step up like a 'true gentleman' to help a damsel in distress. Not losing sleep over it, but the guy should not have posted he has a friend in need then not follow up. Not helping her and definitely not helping my balls.

Richmond Mas
08-04-15, 20:06
You can still do all those things without being on 24/7. Guy makes a post and you dudes act like a pack of wild wolfs because he hasn't hit you right back. Things come up in life and maybe he just hasn't had time to check in.Good for you you can do without 24/7 for me it's 24/7 and yes I am the wolf. No one is saying anything about Fatman not returning emails. If you reread my post. I am waiting. No rushing no shit like that just waiting. If that's a wolf, a wolf I am. Wo wo.

Fatman tell this fool how many emails i sent you. JUST ONE. If it's a joke, let me play one on you next time.

Richmond Mas
08-04-15, 20:12
But my intentions were pure, I just wanted to step up like a 'true gentleman' to help a damsel in distress. Not losing sleep over it, but the guy should not have posted he has a friend in need then not follow up. Not helping her and definitely not helping my balls.So sometimes it work out and sometimes it doesn't. In this hobby it's always uncertain. You tried and it did not work. I did not fault you. We were just talking. Things to do is to post and say sorry dudes she backed out and that's the end of it. Sometime you win sometimes you lose. Moving on to the next.

FatManDoo
08-05-15, 09:00
So sometimes it work out and sometimes it doesn't. In this hobby it's always uncertain. You tried and it did not work. I did not fault you. We were just talking. Things to do is to post and say sorry dudes she backed out and that's the end of it. Sometime you win sometimes you lose. Moving on to the next.My original post was just an inquiry, not trying to stir up crap.

Richmond Mas
08-05-15, 15:41
My original post was just an inquiry, not trying to stir up crap.No worry, you are OK by my book. PM me I have one cutie AA for you. Cute face. She is UTR or low volume, I don't know which is which. Chubby on the hip but nice puss and gives great head. Damage usually .65 for, but for 100 you might even get your asshole licked.

Littlehead
08-07-15, 11:03
For me anyway, I like to reread the 22 rules of mongering occasionally just to be sure I'm not getting sloppy or forgetting one. There is one rule that I've repeatedly found useful so frequently that it astounds me. It happened again yesterday and it was the second time in less than a month.

23. If you give a sex worker a ride, check your car for personal belongings they left behind.

I don't smoke so cigarettes and lighters could be hard to explain to the SO. Hair clips, panties, and drug paraphernalia could be even tougher. It is difficult for to understand how some of these girls who have so little can't keep track of what they have and leave it behind. It isn't just once or twice, it's become a couple of times per month issue. Yesterday while I was getting cash at an ATM my new friend was buying cigarettes, which she promptly left on my front seat. I think there's probably a country song someone could write about this.

SJena2013
08-07-15, 20:29
I have information on an UTR from a reliable source about a young white girl by the name, Haley. She is in her mid-twenties. She is enrolled FT in college and works as a receptionist in a doctor's office. She also models PT. I am not planning to see her as she isn't my type. I understand that she drives around in a BMW, get manicured and pedicured weekly and has tons to money to splurge. I do have access to her Facebook page and e-mail address. I am also aware of where she works and can point folks to that direction. I am attaching two of her recent pictures with this post.

Rates are $ for CFS. DFK, BBBJCIM, Greek are also on the menu for a higher price.

I am willing to exchange information for a young, white UTR. Preferably living in her own place and employed.

Omar.

ToeLover57
08-07-15, 21:26
Haley is on all the Sugar Daddy sites. I have tried twice to see her and she is unreliable. She doesn't seem to read the replys and asks the same questions over a few days later. Have also contacted her as a photographer before I knew she was on the SD sites. Same way when I was exchanging texts to set up a shoot.

I have information on an UTR from a reliable source about a young white girl by the name, Haley. She is in her mid-twenties. She is enrolled FT in college and works as a receptionist in a doctor's office. She also models PT. I am not planning to see her as she isn't my type. I understand that she drives around in a BMW, get manicured and pedicured weekly and has tons to money to splurge. I do have access to her Facebook page and e-mail address. I am also aware of where she works and can point folks to that direction. I am attaching two of her recent pictures with this post.

Rates are $ for CFS. DFK, BBBJCIM, Greek are also on the menu for a higher price.

I am willing to exchange information for a young, white UTR. Preferably living in her own place and employed.

Omar.

SJena2013
08-07-15, 21:31
I want to clarify that I have no interest in girls who are trying to be all difficult to get. Just not my types. I am not advertising her or help her out in any manner. I don't know this chick and have never seen her.

Omar.

Omar.

Ltnric
08-09-15, 20:56
So I saw this ad come up on BP and I did the research. I found a review from the Other site and it had a link to the same "agency" for the girl on the backpage ad. However, the BP ad says 18 but the.

Agency's website says she is 24. Could this be uncle LEO?

Hmm, you be the judge.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-steamy-encounters-this-evening/14976811

http://www.ecstasyentertainment.org/profile/tiffany

MyBudFang
08-09-15, 22:05
So I saw this ad come up on BP and I did the research. I found a review from the Other site and it had a link to the same "agency" for the girl on the backpage ad. However, the BP ad says 18 but the.

Agency's website says she is 24. Could this be uncle LEO?

Hmm, you be the judge.

http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-steamy-encounters-this-evening/14976811

http://www.ecstasyentertainment.org/profile/tiffanyThere are usually pics of other girls on the add, I called, quoted $. 2 an hour, sounds good, but someone said that's just the agency fee, then you got to pay the girl, probably credit card, ain't no way I'm doing that.

SJena2013
08-10-15, 21:51
FYI: She is threatening to report our IP address of we keep on mailing her. I don't know how she will do that but another SM just reported that to me.

Omar.

I want to clarify that I have no interest in girls who are trying to be all difficult to get. Just not my types. I am not advertising her or help her out in any manner. I don't know this chick and have never seen her.

Omar.

NiceGuy804
08-11-15, 07:40
I've seen her on the SB sites too. She is just absolutely PSYCHO cute, but if she doesn't want the attention, leave her alone!

FYI: She is threatening to report our IP address of we keep on mailing her. I don't know how she will do that but another SM just reported that to me.

Omar.

CantWinLosin
08-11-15, 07:52

Omar.FYI, the girl in the pics has a profile on both SA and WhatsYourPrice, so she's trying to make bank any way she can. She's certainly cute and sexy from the pics.

ToeLover57
08-11-15, 10:10
FYI, the girl in the pics has a profile on both SA and WhatsYourPrice, so she's trying to make bank any way she can. She's certainly cute and sexy from the pics.She is also on a foot fetish site offering her services as Veronica. Fairly low price but I guess there may be upsell once you meet her.

MyBudFang
08-11-15, 14:31

Omar.I agree Omar, if she wants to play hard to get, I can go elsewhere, she needs what I got, more than I need what she's got.

SJena2013
08-11-15, 17:22
So I heard back from my UTR who provided me with Haley's information. She is alarmed by the number of people who have been trying to see her since I posted her information. She states that her boyfriend is very possessive. She is interested in meeting with the SMs who have contacted her but in a discreet manner without drawing much attention, whatever that means.

Omar.

I've seen her on the SB sites too. She is just absolutely PSYCHO cute, but if she doesn't want the attention, leave her alone!

FredMoore
08-11-15, 18:26
https://scontent-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10671246_10152750726589835_3962935458798657140_n.jpg?oh=f5630d094573b3da79c2c4720c6ff18d&oe=564162B1

She has an inflated sense of herself from looking at her FB account. Here's an obscene pic typifying that. I don't want to inflate her ego any more than it already is -so I'm out even tho she is pretty cute. Her BF appears to be a thug -but I don't blame him not wanting his GF to fuck dozens of random guys.

FortyFi1
08-12-15, 08:12
I think, she is getting too much attention to be PHSYCO cute. I am sure we don't as much she may need. So forget her till she begs to come back.

Member #5008
08-12-15, 09:09

Omar.With all the sites she advertises on who would she report IP's too? If she went to the police they would be wondering why all these strange men are contacting her. Besides if you use webmail your personal IP doesn't show up.

Richmond Guy
08-13-15, 12:09
So. I got an unsolicited PM about a girl named Michelle. Her number ends in 171.

Looks like at one time she worked at Paper Moon. She's been slow to respond, but sent a pic. Not a good quality pic, but doesn't look too bad.

Any of you upstanding citizens know her?

Richmond Guy
08-13-15, 14:07
When I'm all ready to see someone and nobody is around!

SJena2013
08-13-15, 18:17
I have met with her twice and have all her info. PM me for details. I can't share rates though.

Omar.

So. I got an unsolicited PM about a girl named Michelle. Her number ends in 171.

Looks like at one time she worked at Paper Moon. She's been slow to respond, but sent a pic. Not a good quality pic, but doesn't look too bad.

Any of you upstanding citizens know her?

Fubar69
08-13-15, 22:35
I have met with her twice and have all her info. PM me for details. I can't share rates though.

Omar.She was on backpage the other day. Now that I know she is legit I might have to meet her. She looks like my type.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/richmond/804-295-1171/26/44977

Jdboy
08-14-15, 00:05
I've met her as well. Decent service. Cute, but has a few years and is a little softer than you'd think from the picks. Stoll had a good time and will repeat.

Omar.

BareBackJack
08-14-15, 12:16
The last couple of weeks have been really good. I might be open to a trade or two. I'd really like to find a petite black freak (girl freak to be clear).

Jack.

MyBudFang
08-15-15, 16:22
Just saw Tatiana in a public area, this is the Hispanic girl, about 26 or so, she doesn't look good, walks like she is in pain, and has more than a few open sores on her legs. IMHO, she has gone from bad to worse rather quickly since I last saw her.

I only put this out there, as it LOOKS really bad. My advice would be to stay clear.

BareBackJack
08-17-15, 22:05
For those of you who knew Uncle Frank or knew of him, or just fucked one or more of the string of women he rented rooms to, I heard that he's in the hospital, unconscious, and not expected to recover. I wasn't close. And didn't want to be, but I was always amazed and the quality and quantity of his renters and the fact that he was apparently never busted in what is clearly a solidly middle class neighborhood. He was weird but I'd like to know 3 or four more like him and I'd never have to look at Backpage or Craigslist again. I don't know any more than this, not even the hospital he's in. Jack.

Richmond Guy
08-18-15, 09:41
For those of you who knew Uncle Frank or knew of him, or just fucked one or more of the string of women he rented rooms to, I heard that he's in the hospital, unconscious, and not expected to recover. I wasn't close. And didn't want to be, but I was always amazed and the quality and quantity of his renters and the fact that he was apparently never busted in what is clearly a solidly middle class neighborhood. He was weird but I'd like to know 3 or four more like him and I'd never have to look at Backpage or Craigslist again. I don't know any more than this, not even the hospital he's in. Jack.Is this the guy who had the house off Patterson? That's the only place I ever knew that rented rooms to a variety of women.

BareBackJack
08-18-15, 12:24
Is this the guy who had the house off Patterson? That's the only place I ever knew that rented rooms to a variety of women.That's the place.

Member #5055
08-18-15, 14:24
Yes -- that is the guy -- if anybody does have more info inc. The hospital. PM me.

Is this the guy who had the house off Patterson? That's the only place I ever knew that rented rooms to a variety of women.

MyBudFang
08-19-15, 17:03
OK guys, Lisa has asked to put her out there again. Most of you already have her number, if you do, please share, but be careful who you give it to. Probably senior members only. She has also asked that no AA, under 45. Give her a call, she is very enthusiastic, great oral. Rates are higher than street, and lower than BP.

I'll give her number out, but not till later this evening. Not perfect, but a great UTR.

FatManDoo
08-20-15, 13:01
OK guys, Lisa has asked to put her out there again. Most of you already have her number, if you do, please share, but be careful who you give it to. Probably senior members only. She has also asked that no AA, under 45. Give her a call, she is very enthusiastic, great oral. Rates are higher than street, and lower than BP.

I'll give her number out, but not till later this evening. Not perfect, but a great UTR.Would like to try it once.

ILikeHotWomen
08-22-15, 06:31
I've always wanted to visit Asia, am big into Asian women. I know several people here have gone, and I've only ever been to Canada outside of the US. Would anyone be so kind to pm me some tips on where to go, save $$, and meet with some females? I'm still relatively young and decent looking, so I'd rather not pay for much if possible.

Old Salt 93
08-22-15, 19:25
I've always wanted to visit Asia, am big into Asian women. I know several people here have gone, and I've only ever been to Canada outside of the US. Would anyone be so kind to pm me some tips on where to go, save $$, and meet with some females? I'm still relatively young and decent looking, so I'd rather not pay for much if possible.I haven't laughed so hard in a long while. Couldn't help it when I read the "not pay for much".

Realistically, age and appearance won't have much impact on the cost. Where you go and how particular you are will. Been all over Asia and even lived in Thailand for a while after my first retirement. Any specific info I could offer is long out of date, but some concepts still hold true.

1. Stay sober until all business has been transacted.

2. Especially during the week, don't choose the extremes, try to choose the one with the most friends. If you are staying someplace nice, you may get the benefit of having her friends join your party and all you pay for are a few extra meals.

3. Time spent getting to know the Mamasan (or Papasan) is generally well rewarded. Treat them with respect and they'll make sure you are choosing quality friends.

4. A little respect goes a long way.

5. Indulge your fantasies and don't be cheap. That doesn't mean you have to be extravagant or throw money around, but quibbling over $20 when you pay 5 times that here for a rub and a tug is just plain foolish. If this is your dream trip, make it something you'll remember and don't come back regretting not doing everything you wanted to.

6. Daytime is bargain time. True story. I went to a little place in Subic City one fine morning to find I was the only customer with six women just waiting for something to happen. A round of "Lady Drinks" for the house and some strategically placed 100 Peso notes later, I was directing all 6 in my very own porn epic with me as the star. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

There are a wealth of resources online that have current info and prices. Do your homework and then treat yourself well.

ICantGetNo
08-22-15, 22:39
I've always wanted to visit Asia, am big into Asian women. I know several people here have gone, and I've only ever been to Canada outside of the US. Would anyone be so kind to pm me some tips on where to go, save $$, and meet with some females? I'm still relatively young and decent looking, so I'd rather not pay for much if possible.It's the sister site of USASG and it will give you more information than you need. You just might change your mind and try the FKK clubs in Germany. The choices worldwide are endless, thankfully. Enjoy.

Jdboy
08-24-15, 14:54
A fellow monger passed along this girl's info to me. I met up with her, but she can't host and we had trouble finding a good spot in her area (got interrupted in the one we did find). She's legit, but I can't vouch for her skills due to the limited sampling. Anyway, I can't get to her today, but she wants some help. You'll need to host or be ok with car fun (and finding a good place near her in Hanover). Not going to distribute to too many people off the bat, but SM's I have a good relationship with can PM me.

Rrguy
08-24-15, 14:57
Former TN resident, now living in bumfuck SW Va. Where pickings are slim to none, with the emphasis on none. Have to travel to Richmond Wednesday night for a Thursday meeting, looking for a nice UTR or guaranteed GFE. Age not relevant, prefer slim but not picky. Hope to have something set up before I get there. Really hate to waste an opportunity to try something new!

I'm reading the forums, checking out BP, CL, etc. - appreciate any other advice or suggestions by PM. Thanks for any help!

RR.

DocinManhattan
08-24-15, 15:32
She appears to have bruises.

A fellow monger passed along this girl's info to me. I met up with her, but she can't host and we had trouble finding a good spot in her area (got interrupted in the one we did find). She's legit, but I can't vouch for her skills due to the limited sampling. Anyway, I can't get to her today, but she wants some help. You'll need to host or be ok with car fun (and finding a good place near her in Hanover). Not going to distribute to too many people off the bat, but SM's I have a good relationship with can PM me.

Jdboy
08-24-15, 23:45
Just got a note from a trusted money that she took him for forty. Got to watch all these girls, but like I said I don't really know her yet. Going to see if I can get answers and for her to make good on things. I'm not going to pass out her info until this is resolved.

ILikeHotWomen
08-26-15, 19:49
Met this stripper online who is in need of help today. White, 25, thin. Not the hottest, but seems willing for many things and reasonable prices. PM for her number if you are senior white guy (preference she says) over 30. She does want to make sure I "know" the guy so she knows you are cool and not friends with her ex bf. It would be nice to have a thin white or hispanic utr trade.

TheMarto1
08-26-15, 20:41
Check back page for ava white girl she does the GFE good luck

Former TN resident, now living in bumfuck SW Va. Where pickings are slim to none, with the emphasis on none. Have to travel to Richmond Wednesday night for a Thursday meeting, looking for a nice UTR or guaranteed GFE. Age not relevant, prefer slim but not picky. Hope to have something set up before I get there. Really hate to waste an opportunity to try something new!

I'm reading the forums, checking out BP, CL, etc. - appreciate any other advice or suggestions by PM. Thanks for any help!

RR..

MyBudFang
08-26-15, 20:46
Met this stripper online who is in need of help today. White, 25, thin. Not the hottest, but seems willing for many things and reasonable prices. PM for her number if you are senior white guy (preference she says) over 30. She does want to make sure I "know" the guy so she knows you are cool and not friends with her ex bf. It would be nice to have a thin white or hispanic utr trade.Sounds like Ashley / McKenzie, took me for 40 the other night. Be careful.

Tell her she needs to make it right by me.

ILikeHotWomen
08-27-15, 00:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

TheMarto1
08-27-15, 00:21
Does someone remember courtney this short blonde girl that stard in the game in 2008 she has a tattoo next to the kitten of two cherry I lost her sice last year.

Jdboy
08-27-15, 02:22
In my post below (2408)? She ripped off MyBudFang and is trying to run game on me. If she keeps playing games tomorrow I'll make sure everyone here knows who to steer clear of. I'm tired of just walking away from thieves. Time to start outing them in every way possible.

Met this stripper online who is in need of help today. White, 25, thin. Not the hottest, but seems willing for many things and reasonable prices. PM for her number if you are senior white guy (preference she says) over 30. She does want to make sure I "know" the guy so she knows you are cool and not friends with her ex bf. It would be nice to have a thin white or hispanic utr trade.

Richmond Guy
08-27-15, 07:21
Check back page for ava white girl she does the GFE good luck

.Thief! Gave her plenty of opportunity to make it right and I would have given her the benefit of the doubt and stopped bashing her. All she needed to do was extend me the "credit" she owed me.

FortyFi1
08-27-15, 07:22
Hello fellow Mongers. Getting some itch for abroad trip. Any recommendations? Send PM.

ICantGetNo
08-27-15, 07:30
Hello fellow Mongers. Getting some itch for abroad trip. Any recommendations? Send PM.I hear the relatively new girl from the Lynchburg area travels that way. I believe she is in Richmond for the next few days. See Ave X for her current schedule.

Member #5736
08-27-15, 08:39
In my post below (2408)? She ripped off MyBudFang and is trying to run game on me. If she keeps playing games tomorrow I'll make sure everyone here knows who to steer clear of. I'm tired of just walking away from thieves. Time to start outing them in every way possible.Did you mean 2412 jdboy?

Member #5736
08-27-15, 10:51
Did you mean 2412 jdboy?Nevermind.

Jdboy
08-27-15, 12:18
I've now heard back from another monger that she's ripped off. No major cash lost yet, but she's obviously playing games. She's now hitting up people I referred for cash for a hotel room (she will not get a room, don't give it to her). Her name is Ashley Burton, she lives in Mechanicsville, and works at the Paper Moon on southside (I think her stage name is Mckenzie). Number ends in 6980. She will rip you off. Pics attached so you know who you're dealing with.

Wanderer01
08-27-15, 22:23
I've now heard back from another monger that she's ripped off. No major cash lost yet, but she's obviously playing games. She's now hitting up people I referred for cash for a hotel room (she will not get a room, don't give it to her). Her name is Ashley Burton, she lives in Mechanicsville, and works at the Paper Moon on southside (I think her stage name is Mckenzie). Number ends in 6980. She will rip you off. Pics attached so you know who you're dealing with.So funny as I was just at PM on Tuesday and she sat right next to me and she was playing on her phone. She is too skinny for me so I didn't say anything to her.

Marqeis
08-27-15, 23:59
So funny as I was just at PM on Tuesday and she sat right next to me and she was playing on her phone. She is too skinny for me so I didn't say anything to her.I had the same experience with her, she asked me money on her FB Messenger couple of weeks ago. I would recommend to stay away from her she looks desperate the way she is asking.

Member #5736
08-28-15, 01:41
I've now heard back from another monger that she's ripped off. No major cash lost yet, but she's obviously playing games. She's now hitting up people I referred for cash for a hotel room (she will not get a room, don't give it to her). Her name is Ashley Burton, she lives in Mechanicsville, and works at the Paper Moon on southside (I think her stage name is Mckenzie). Number ends in 6980. She will rip you off. Pics attached so you know who you're dealing with.Jdboy.

I wouldn't say she ripped me off, she did hit me up for some money, and didn't come through with her end of the deal.

I would say she is playing a con-game on everyone.

I willingly gave her some money up front for some expenses she said she needed to take care of. So I chalk it up to a learning experience for me. No honey no money.

Jdboy
08-28-15, 15:20
She's bad news. Hopefully no other mongers on here will get ripped off by her.

Jdboy.

I wouldn't say she ripped me off, she did hit me up for some money, and didn't come through with her end of the deal.

I would say she is playing a con-game on everyone.

I willingly gave her some money up front for some expenses she said she needed to take care of. So I chalk it up to a learning experience for me. No honey no money.

Its That Guy
08-28-15, 18:17
Can you guys recommend a black girl, preferably GFE. BBBJ a + Greek a +++? I'd prefer to stay off backpage.

Mojorizn1
08-29-15, 12:23
Ashley sent me several texts Thursday saying that she is getting kicked out of her house and needs help to get a hotel. My response to her was I would help her out as long you do not rip me off. She said she would not do that and what ever I have heard was not true. Yehhh Right.

Richmond Mas
08-29-15, 12:44
Ashley sent me several texts Thursday saying that she is getting kicked out of her house and needs help to get a hotel. My response to her was I would help her out as long you do not rip me off. She said she would not do that and what ever I have heard was not true. Yehhh Right.And when it comes time to pay back you will never hear from her again. That's one of the rule for mechanic. Never pay first (no advance for rent money). You will lose your money and the girl because she is so afraid she to do one to pay back. One did that to me 2 weeks ago. I knew better but those begging got to me.

So from now on no matter how hard they plea, no advance from me. Honestly I have never have one who comes thru. After you send the money, that's it.

MyBudFang
08-29-15, 13:14
And when it comes time to pay back you will never hear from her again. That's one of the rule for mechanic. Never pay first (no advance for rent money). You will lose your money and the girl because she is so afraid she to do one to pay back. One did that to me 2 weeks ago. I knew better but those begging got to me.

So from now on no matter how hard they plea, no advance from me. Honestly I have never have one who comes thru. After you send the money, that's it.Ha, we should all go to the moon, and spend a little cash on another girl, make sure she sees it.

Member #5736
08-30-15, 21:29
Hey guys ash finally came through tonight. Paid up what she owed. There's been a lot being said about her on here. Most of it I can believe. But I guess if your patience, it might payoff.

Richmond Mas
08-30-15, 21:36
Ha, we should all go to the moon, and spend a little cash on another girl, make sure she sees it.I just hit up with this girl nice pic nice face nice bo. I asked for rates and she quoted not money but some drugs. Told her I don't have it but I have cash.

I asked how much, she said if I come now it will be 60 I told her not now, she said 40 if now and I can do whatever.

When the other girl called me for rent money. It's like the same thing. It has to be now or never. You all know what it is then. For me that's just pocket change, but these girls just cannot think pass now.

Member #5736
08-31-15, 17:53
Hey guys ash finally came through tonight. Paid up what she owed. There's been a lot being said about her on here. Most of it I can believe. But I guess if your patience, it might payoff.Forgot to say skills weren't so good, won't repeat.

OldMarine
08-31-15, 21:04
Been quite a while since I posted here. Haven't been on BP for a while for all the obvious reasons. I stay with a preferred site, but not a lot to choose from there. Anyone have a UTR lady that could use some help? Donations are not a problem for me, but she needs to be hot. Preferably over 30 and petite. Thanks for any help guys. OM.

PassinHoes
09-01-15, 15:50
Man o man. I missed you guys. I've had a few hit my inbox and I am responding to all. I been taking sum very eventful trips and I can't wait to bring you degenerates up to speed.

TRAVEL: I've been traveling for dirt fucking cheap. And I know a few of you have asked how I do it. Up and down the east coast banging all my favorites that I have been watching for a while. And when I say cheap I mean cheap trips. So here's the breakdown: first, download these apps- wanderu, kayak, and uber. Wanderu is covers Amtrak, greyhound, and megabus. Kayak covers the air. And uber covers you getting to and from. (hell you can even get a chick delivered too you that only does in calls). I recently hit South Carolina, Atlanta, New Jersey and South Carolina again. (I have a super **** in South Carolina).

I'll give a run down of my trip to South Carolina so it makes since. I got on wanderu and typed in Columbia South Carolina. Picked a date and boom, it shows how much it would cost to get there on all the ground levels. Kayak said 300 for a flight, driving is just too much for me. I can't do an 8 hr drive to save my life. Amtrak was 60 $, greyhound was 55 $ and megabus was 10 $ round trip. All with an 8 hr ride time. Exact same as if I drove. So I hoped on the megabus, went down, got a hotel through a friend who gets good discounts, and called her up. Took a 8 $ uber to the chick, slotted her out for a few hours and had the uber bring me back to the room. Ordered room service and took a uber back to the bus station the next day. (Uber is super cheap taxi service). Total trip cost: about 150. (Megabus 10, hotel 40, uber trips came to 30 total, chick 50 $, and food was about 25) and was back before I knew it. No gas waisted, damage to car, etc. And got to enjoy the much much better hoes of the area. No more bullshit Richmond escorts for me. Now I hand pic the most fun, slutty, nasty, cute, fun, escorts. I can get a basic chick to fuck me for free here. But I'm in it for the sport. Knocking down porn star sex, from different chicks, and coming back to work feeling like a boss. It's much better pussy out there guys. We all have our taste and these Richmond streetwalkers, turned druggies, turned backpage escorts, turned entitled bullshit chicks are not it. I know a couple guys already knew I was going a few places and wanted to go. Man I'm all for it. Feel free to message me with insight, but try and keep questions on the board so I don't have to re answer others with the same question. I appreciate all the help from the more experienced mongers. I'll be heading back to the Dominican Republic in April for those that monger internationally. But that's a convo for another day. For now I'm plowing midgets, super sluts, and nymphos all over the USA And damn it felt good. It's a chick in Dallas who literally hung her head off the bed and let me throat fuck her like there was no tomorrow. Damn it's a pleasure telling you guys. Because whew. I hate the sad stories of Richmond we have. Norfolk is cool. But you guys have all browsed backpage in other cities and bookmarked your hopeful favorites. Now you can get it with ease. I'll spread the other stories and insight throughout the week. Because I'm booking my trip back to New Jersey now. Got a 4'10 Spanish chick with a body of a goddess. Who I can't wait to see again. I think imma need to go to art school the way she was begging for a face painting. You guys be cool.

RvaSpice
09-02-15, 02:38
Passing through VA Beach area and would like to scratch an itch. Anyone mind sharing some ideas? I prefer dreaming about W chicks, like them petite like them thick. Feel free to PM me your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Overthehill75
09-02-15, 14:33
Did I read correctly you said you hit a midget. If so give me any info you have to pass on that. A midget is the last thing on my list but it's been very hard for me to find.

Man o man. I missed you guys. I've had a few hit my inbox and I am responding to all. I been taking sum very eventful trips and I can't wait to bring you degenerates up to speed.

TRAVEL: I've been traveling for dirt fucking cheap. And I know a few of you have asked how I do it. Up and down the east coast banging all my favorites that I have been watching for a while. And when I say cheap I mean cheap trips. So here's the breakdown: first, download these apps- wanderu, kayak, and uber. Wanderu is covers Amtrak, greyhound, and megabus. Kayak covers the air. And uber covers you getting to and from. (hell you can even get a chick delivered too you that only does in calls). I recently hit South Carolina, Atlanta, New Jersey and South Carolina again. (I have a super **** in South Carolina).

I'll give a run down of my trip to South Carolina so it makes since. I got on wanderu and typed in Columbia South Carolina. Picked a date and boom, it shows how much it would cost to get there on all the ground levels. Kayak said 300 for a flight, driving is just too much for me. I can't do an 8 hr drive to save my life. Amtrak was 60 $, greyhound was 55 $ and megabus was 10 $ round trip. All with an 8 hr ride time. Exact same as if I drove. So I hoped on the megabus, went down, got a hotel through a friend who gets good discounts, and called her up. Took a 8 $ uber to the chick, slotted her out for a few hours and had the uber bring me back to the room. Ordered room service and took a uber back to the bus station the next day. (Uber is super cheap taxi service). Total trip cost: about 150. (Megabus 10, hotel 40, uber trips came to 30 total, chick 50 $, and food was about 25) and was back before I knew it. No gas waisted, damage to car, etc. And got to enjoy the much much better hoes of the area. No more bullshit Richmond escorts for me. Now I hand pic the most fun, slutty, nasty, cute, fun, escorts. I can get a basic chick to fuck me for free here. But I'm in it for the sport. Knocking down porn star sex, from different chicks, and coming back to work feeling like a boss. It's much better pussy out there guys. We all have our taste and these Richmond streetwalkers, turned druggies, turned backpage escorts, turned entitled bullshit chicks are not it. I know a couple guys already knew I was going a few places and wanted to go. Man I'm all for it. Feel free to message me with insight, but try and keep questions on the board so I don't have to re answer others with the same question. I appreciate all the help from the more experienced mongers. I'll be heading back to the Dominican Republic in April for those that monger internationally. But that's a convo for another day. For now I'm plowing midgets, super sluts, and nymphos all over the USA And damn it felt good. It's a chick in Dallas who literally hung her head off the bed and let me throat fuck her like there was no tomorrow. Damn it's a pleasure telling you guys. Because whew. I hate the sad stories of Richmond we have. Norfolk is cool. But you guys have all browsed backpage in other cities and bookmarked your hopeful favorites. Now you can get it with ease. I'll spread the other stories and insight throughout the week. Because I'm booking my trip back to New Jersey now. Got a 4'10 Spanish chick with a body of a goddess. Who I can't wait to see again. I think imma need to go to art school the way she was begging for a face painting. You guys be cool.

JayBird76
09-02-15, 16:13
Passing through VA Beach area and would like to scratch an itch. Anyone mind sharing some ideas? I prefer dreaming about W chicks, like them petite like them thick. Feel free to PM me your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!Same here. Heading there now. Would also appreciate info. I like a reasonable prices massage with nice finish. Thanks.

MBrendanawicz
09-02-15, 23:35
Evening all. I am considering visiting Michelle (last four 1171) mentioned earlier in the thread. If someone who has seen her could PM me with some more details about her (location quality, menu, etc.) I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Bill Cullen
09-03-15, 07:26
Same here. Heading there now. Would also appreciate info. I like a reasonable prices massage with nice finish. Thanks.See my post in the MP section. I suggested massage lee.

Maklovio
09-03-15, 21:52
Hey, I've been thinking of become a member of another recreational web site, I would "Prefer " if you know about this site to pm with some good "411".

Is there a more quality there than BP?

I need a general idea of this site before a pay the price to become a member.

Bottom line, I'm looking for a good reliable source with good material (utr's) to play with.

Thank you in advance.

Member #5055
09-04-15, 08:58
I am away until after the holiday weekend. But would also like info on skills, technique etc.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

GW.

Evening all. I am considering visiting Michelle (last four 1171) mentioned earlier in the thread. If someone who has seen her could PM me with some more details about her (location quality, menu, etc.) I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Watta
09-05-15, 09:18
So, what's up with Beckie? IS she still around? I have not seen her in too long a time!

Any news?

Watta.

RagTop66
09-05-15, 12:43
Dreamed I had a very nice morning with Marie. Found her on one of those other sites. Pics don't do her Justice. Regular 2 call at a southside location. Hot and firm body and nice natural be-see cups. Tight ass and elsewhere. Damage $75 FS GFE. Loads of fun and very good at what she does. Will repeat. Soon.

RichmondDude
09-05-15, 14:10
[Deleted by Admin]

If you intended to help her, this is not the way.

A2

Drewsky66
09-05-15, 16:11
So, what's up with Beckie? IS she still around? I have not seen her in too long a time!

Any news?

Watta.Do you look at the classified version of this site where ladies post ads? She has a recent post on there.

Richmond Guy
09-08-15, 16:19
I've seen Vanessa a few times recently and then she sort of disappeared. Got a text from her today that she was staying off Brook road, which was totally a change from where she's always been.

We talked about meeting and then she totally disappeared. I know that happens with some, but has never happened with her.

Any of you fine, upstanding gentlemen have any contact with her and know what's going on?

AllSeasonLv
09-09-15, 13:29

Any news?

Watta.Go look at the Escorts Report Forum. There's a post today that might interest you.

Salvaone
09-09-15, 19:59
If Lorraine is still around, how do you get in contact with her? Anybody know her rates and is a good time? Sal.

MyBudFang
09-10-15, 08:40
OK guys, from experience, whenever there is a major event in town, LE seems to step up. That includes our little hobbies. So, just be carefull, both johns and ladies will be targets.

Happy hunting and may the best report win.

Watta
09-10-15, 11:14
Go look at the Escorts Report Forum. There's a post today that might interest you.I see nothing about Beckie there! What are you referring to?

WATTA.

UhhhhhJ
09-11-15, 17:40
Hey Shannon asked me to help her out she has a real phone now and wanted me to get her digits back out there. Message me if you want them, she could really use the help.

Salvaone
09-11-15, 19:51
I've seen Vanessa a few times recently and then she sort of disappeared. Got a text from her today that she was staying off Brook road, which was totally a change from where she's always been.

We talked about meeting and then she totally disappeared. I know that happens with some, but has never happened with her.

Any of you fine, upstanding gentlemen have any contact with her and know what's going on?Yea, I haven't seen or heard from Vanessa for a while. Hope she is ok.

Member #5414
09-12-15, 08:26
Anyone seen Cherry lately? Black chick with huge knockers that recently had a kid.

ILikeHotWomen
09-12-15, 18:51
There have been many Shannons. Can you please share which one? What does she look like?

Hey Shannon asked me to help her out she has a real phone now and wanted me to get her digits back out there. Message me if you want them, she could really use the help.

MulchMan
09-12-15, 20:00
Yea, I haven't seen or heard from Vanessa for a while. Hope she is ok.Heard she was on vacation. It was just a matter of time. She will gain some weight and increase a cup size. Stay tuned.

Lone Wolf
09-13-15, 20:36
Anyone seen Cherry lately? Black chick with huge knockers that recently had a kid.She is out of the game decided to make changes for her kid got a real job and doing ok for herself, sucks she was always a good time for me but got to say she making moves for the right reasons hope it works out for her.

Tidad
09-14-15, 08:40
Sorry this is so late but here it goes:

About 10 days ago I received a text from Gina asking if I wanted to meet up. This was odd because I knew she was enjoying the State's hospitality. After a little back and forth they conceded to being not her but claimed to be "Gina's peoples looking out for her" and asked if I wanted to meet "Gina's sister" at a Midlo location. By now I was convinced this was our Uncle playing call log games; when I asked for a photo they sent the attached(whom I know) and I never replied. I think I avoided some jewelry.

Jdboy
09-14-15, 13:33
I received fb messages from her about meeting up, but later found the number that she sent me was one that Vanessa was advertising with. All around strange shit. Not sure if you avoided jewelry or robbery. Either way I'm steering clear until I know Gina is back from a reliable source. Damn shame too, because she's a fun one.

About 10 days ago I received a text from Gina asking if I wanted to meet up. This was odd because I knew she was enjoying the State's hospitality. After a little back and forth they conceded to being not her but claimed to be "Gina's peoples looking out for her" and asked if I wanted to meet "Gina's sister" at a Midlo location. By now I was convinced this was our Uncle playing call log games; when I asked for a photo they sent the attached(whom I know) and I never replied. I think I avoided some jewelry.

RichmondDude
09-14-15, 13:50
She is out of the game decided to make changes for her kid got a real job and doing ok for herself, sucks she was always a good time for me but got to say she making moves for the right reasons hope it works out for her.Well part of that is true, she gat a job at one of the hamburger places. Bit she will see only certain, people so she told me other day at my house.

Mojorizn1
09-14-15, 15:41
Does anyone have any info on how I can contact her? She usually provides in the Richmond / Fredericksburg area.

Bunker Buster
09-14-15, 19:34

About 10 days ago I received a text from Gina asking if I wanted to meet up. This was odd because I knew she was enjoying the State's hospitality. After a little back and forth they conceded to being not her but claimed to be "Gina's peoples looking out for her" and asked if I wanted to meet "Gina's sister" at a Midlo location. By now I was convinced this was our Uncle playing call log games; when I asked for a photo they sent the attached(whom I know) and I never replied. I think I avoided some jewelry.http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/richmond/804-295-1171/26/49558

There are a few dozen ads under that phone number, and about 5 ads with the same pix under a different phone number.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/richmond/804-247-1095/26/40892

FatManDoo
09-15-15, 13:30
Well part of that is true, she gat a job at one of the hamburger places. Bit she will see only certain, people so she told me other day at my house.I concur and that is what she told me as well.

SJena2013
09-15-15, 17:24
That is Michelle. I have reviewed her earlier. I know that she is with her boyfriend somewhere in Midlothian. Stay safe.

SettleDown
09-16-15, 00:37
Well part of that is true, she gat a job at one of the hamburger places. Bit she will see only certain, people so she told me other day at my house.True, still in the game, but she's also don't look as good as she did when she first got into the game, you can tell she has had a hard life and having a kid didn't help matters, never was into hard drugs but to look at her, you couldn't tell, I still do her every now and then because its not too many things she's not down with, plus her rates are pretty cheap.

RichmondDude
09-16-15, 15:45
True, still in the game, but she's also don't look as good as she did when she first got into the game, you can tell she has had a hard life and having a kid didn't help matters, never was into hard drugs but to look at her, you couldn't tell, I still do her every now and then because its not too many things she's not down with, plus her rates are pretty cheap.She don't look much different to me, she was never a sleeping beauty, nice girl, maybe a little thinner.

SettleDown
09-17-15, 13:10
She don't look much different to me, she was never a sleeping beauty, nice girl, maybe a little thinner.I knew her when she was 18. Big difference.

Lone Wolf
09-17-15, 22:13
I knew her when she was 18. Big difference.When she was 18 she was a little heavier thicker around the waist, and as she got older she got thinner, and just in case any of you have forgotten I was the one first brought her to the board. Her mom never made her life easy I can you tell from first hand accounts, but she was always a good girl, well as good can be in the business. I keep up with her and when I said she out of the business it was what she asked me to say, as she doesn't want to see anyone new or other than those she sees semi regular. I was respecting her choice and will continue to do so as she has asked. Continue the chatter if you wish but please give the girl her privacy as she wants take to pm.

Tdog69
09-18-15, 17:32
Need a hotel on near the airport that is cheap and discreet.

Ride00
09-20-15, 11:39
Need a hotel on near the airport that is cheap and discreet.I would avoid anything in Henrico County. Staff has been educated by HPD.

Tidad
09-20-15, 14:48
I would avoid anything in Henrico County. Staff has been educated by HPD.Add my voice to that, avoid Henrico if at all possible.

Drewsky66
09-20-15, 15:15
Need a hotel on near the airport that is cheap and discreet.There are some cheap options right off Willamsburg and Oakleys ln. You should be fine especially since your doing outcall. Eastern Henrico isn't quite as bad as western too. Have fun and be safe.

Member #5008
09-20-15, 16:33
I'm off this week and all my UTR's have dried up and blown away. If anyone has something for me to keep me busy I would appreciate a pm. I don't like dumpy motels but I could bring a nice spinner to my place for some action. I already know Lisa, Redd and Emily but am looking for something new. Thanks in advance!

Salvaone
09-20-15, 20:34
Any updates on Vanessa?

Ntcuonghm1
09-21-15, 12:29
Has anyone had a chance to meet with Haley? I contacted her by email, and she consistently claimed she was not what I thought she was. LOL. "I am not interested in whatever you think I am. Please try Craigslist if you're looking for a hooker. Goodbye" LOL. Have you guys had any luck with her? Please PM me if you have any success stories and can share with me some info on how to get her. Thank you.

Omar.

SJena2013
09-22-15, 18:08
Let me check with my UTR. I will PM you if I have any info.

Omar.

Has anyone had a chance to meet with Haley? I contacted her by email, and she consistently claimed she was not what I thought she was. LOL. "I am not interested in whatever you think I am. Please try Craigslist if you're looking for a hooker. Goodbye" LOL. Have you guys had any luck with her? Please PM me if you have any success stories and can share with me some info on how to get her. Thank you.

FortyFi1
09-27-15, 11:17
Let me check with my UTR. I will PM you if I have any info.

Omar.Any luck with her so far??

SJena2013
09-27-15, 13:29
Nope. I will keep you guys posted.

Any luck with her so far??

OldMarine
09-27-15, 20:23
Met an incredible young lady visiting from Texas. Contact was made through a preferred site. Fantastic body. All natural 34 dds and gorgeous face. https://www.preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=200827.

In town for another week. If you are preferred, go see this one. OldMarine.

Mankind99
09-28-15, 01:27
Met an incredible young lady visiting from Texas. Contact was made through a preferred site. Fantastic body. All natural 34 dds and gorgeous face. https://www.preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=200827.

In town for another week. If you are preferred, go see this one. OldMarine.Is the preferred site worth the $129 investment?

OldMarine
09-28-15, 17:39
Is the preferred site worth the $129 investment?For me, absolutely. No bit and switch, no rip-offs, no "boyfriends", no fleabag motels. Normally 4 star or better. You won't find any bargains, but if you can't afford quality, you might as well find a new hobby. It also opens the door for some of the other agencies.

OldMarine
09-28-15, 17:42
Is the preferred site worth the $129 investment?Didn't realize the link I posted last night didn't work. Here's a better one. http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=79091.

FortyFi1
09-28-15, 19:33
Found this site to have another check before we dive in. Probably some of the super senior folks already know but I think others may find helpful.

http://www.escortbusts.com/busts-in-richmond

Mankind99
09-28-15, 21:33
Found this site to have another check before we dive in. Probably some of the super senior folks already know but I think others may find helpful.

http://www.escortbusts.com/busts-in-richmondAnd senior members know this site is bogus.

CC456
09-28-15, 22:24
And senior members know this site is bogus.This site includes almost all backpage girls. Probably they should mention the girls in their site not busted by uncle LEO, but all have nice tits 'BUST OUT'.

FortyFi1
09-29-15, 07:34
This site includes almost all backpage girls. Probably they should mention the girls in their site not busted by uncle LEO, but all have nice tits 'BUST OUT'.Hmmm. Someone has real grunt against these backpage girls then. Good to know.

Member #5316
09-29-15, 19:42
So the escort bust site is bogus? Not sure how it works? All pics are girls involved with uncle?

Member #4947
09-30-15, 06:17
So the escort bust site is bogus? Not sure how it works? All pics are girls involved with uncle?It's one of very many sites that collect phone numbers & pics from sites like BP, phishing for us. The bait that distinguishes this site is the 'escort bust' title. Makes it seem like it's got info we really need.

Member #5008
09-30-15, 06:46
She's in dire need of cash today. Will be homeless tomorrow. Phone will be shut off soon too. If you want a nice ride call her now. I helped her with rent last time and she made good on it for sure.

TimmyKeepers
09-30-15, 07:09
She's in dire need of cash today. Will be homeless tomorrow. Phone will be shut off soon too. If you want a nice ride call her now. I helped her with rent last time and she made good on it for sure.I have been trying to get her contact info for days now so if you could PM me it I would for ever be indebted to you! Thanks!

Ntcuonghm1
10-01-15, 14:34
I also met with her a few days ago. The screening was pretty time consuming, but I made it. Young girl, athletic, boob job to die for. Cummed in mouth, but she spit out right away. Hope she's coming back soon. I had a great time.

In town for another week. If you are preferred, go see this one. OldMarine.

Member #5008
10-01-15, 15:51
I have been trying to get her contact info for days now so if you could PM me it I would for ever be indebted to you! Thanks!Her phone was off but it's back on now.

MyBudFang
10-01-15, 16:14
OK, we all know little Lisa, like Redd, she is looking for some friends.

Pm me for contact info.

Its That Guy
10-02-15, 10:15
I'll have a couple extra dollars to play around with this weekend. Can you guys recommend a GFE girl? One that swallows multiple pops Greek would be cool but not a requirement. Preferably lower mileage.

CC456
10-02-15, 11:14
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Blake 0678
10-03-15, 22:51
Does anybody know how to gwt ntouch with dianne from "virginia after dark". I heard she was in nothern VA. You can private message me if you can help.

Thank you.

Blake.

Member #5841
10-04-15, 01:23
I haven't heard that name in about 3-4 years. After her so-called hubby, Bill, died and all the legal trouble from NoVA, I heard she "retired" and permanently moved to Florida. If she's still around, she's around 65+ now, right?

Does anybody know how to gwt ntouch with dianne from "virginia after dark". I heard she was in nothern VA. You can private message me if you can help.

Member #5055
10-04-15, 06:51
Correct -- retired and did move to FL. She had a friend. Skinny with big boobs that visited from FL a few times and stayed with her -- forget the name -- but she also left back to FL and never came back.

I haven't heard that name in about 3-4 years. After her so-called hubby, Bill, died and all the legal trouble from NoVA, I heard she "retired" and permanently moved to Florida. If she's still around, she's around 65+ now, right?

RagTop66
10-04-15, 07:15
Didn't realize the link I posted last night didn't work. Here's a better one. http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=79091.I belong to both. The E site has very little to show in VA except around the beltway. I believe they are based in TX and have a huge following there. The four one one site I have used extensively. I can't say whether it would work for you or not. I have never been stiffed or even made to wait when dealing with their providers. YMMV. I like the fact that it includes prescreening makesfinding a quality catch, while traveling, much easier. Just my 2 cents.