PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105

MisterO
06-01-24, 15:02
Mina will not be coming back, but Monica tells me she will be back 6/1.We will all miss Mina, but any of you know where any of the other girls from VIP / NLBC are like Lisa, Kiki, Daisy, Yoona, Cici, etc are?

Pete The Great
06-01-24, 16:49
We will all miss Mina, but any of you know where any of the other girls from VIP / NLBC are like Lisa, Kiki, Daisy, Yoona, Cici, etc are?Lisa / Yoona and Daisy are in Texas and will not return. Decent chance we could see Cici and Kiki return though (Cici was there in Feb).

King Kon
06-01-24, 17:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Seekingcs
06-01-24, 17:49
I can't confirm this is who he was referencing but sounds like my experience with this Rosely.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/rosely-28415.htmlI can confirm she is the best at teasing I have met. Almost constant teasing with a nice massage. HE finish. I'll be returning.

InspiredDazes
06-02-24, 13:09
This is absolutely phenomenal intel.

We're talking the same Vivian that used to work at MRC, right?

When will she start working at serenity spa?

Thank you! Exciting news.It's the same Vivian. I just saw her this morning at Serenity, her ass is still amazing! Told me she's only here for 5 more days before going back to school.

Soutener
06-03-24, 15:23
It's the same Vivian. I just saw her this morning at Serenity, her ass is still amazing! Told me she's only here for 5 more days before going back to school.What street is this one off of?

Google returns a few Serenity Spa results.

AlexRound
06-03-24, 16:21
Hi SD mongers.

Visiting from LA and looking to try out a SD place tomorrow. I'm only looking for a good tease and HJ with an ideally pretty girl. Thanks!

Manuel128
06-03-24, 17:16
What street is this one off of?

Google returns a few Serenity Spa results.Ashford. Near convoy area. Manny.

NineInches
06-03-24, 20:21
Hi SD mongers.

Visiting from LA and looking to try out a SD place tomorrow. I'm only looking for a good tease and HJ with an ideally pretty girl. Thanks!Try Stars Spa in Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

I had Lorena, 5'3, long black hair, attractive to me, nice MM C's started with a great massage IMHO and on the flip Happy Ending with cumming on her Tits. HF. 8 HR and tipped. 6 Will try to see her again.

Stl Danish
06-03-24, 21:31
Recently had a session with her. Legit-only. She's hot. I have heard she's a tough (if not) impossible nut to crack for a HE. Anyone have tips? She was asking questions about had I been there before, who did I see, etc. Definitely feeling me out, but I came away with a great massage and full balls. Feel free to DM. I know this place is a sensitive topic for whatever reason.

Yamihit858
06-04-24, 21:50
Had a great sesh with Vivian this morning, super athletic and has great service, she tells me she's leaving in three days, but might leave earlier. I saw another girl who looks great and had a lot o makeup compared to Vivian, whom was very minimal.

Nannersd
06-04-24, 22:03
Recently had a session with her. Legit-only. She's hot. I have heard she's a tough (if not) impossible nut to crack for a HE. Anyone have tips? She was asking questions about had I been there before, who did I see, etc. Definitely feeling me out, but I came away with a great massage and full balls. Feel free to DM. I know this place is a sensitive topic for whatever reason.Wonder if she is the same Helen that used to be at L Massage in Lemon Grove. She was hot and was legit, not even a HJ, but after many visits would watch me self service. Gave one hell of a massage for you guys asking "why did you go back".

Nothing24
06-05-24, 02:18
A friend tipped me off about Aqua Spa on Morena Blvd. Thank you friend. Greeted by one girl, but she was busy, and introduced me to Zoey.

She's heading out of town but will return the 10th of June I believe. Awesome.Was in the area around lunch time and figured I would stop by. Happened to also draw Zoe, so she's still around. Very nice girl and knows how to please. She speaks just enough English to communicate and has a great personality. No negotiations as well. Was going to tip standard 140 for HHR but I had an extra 10 so I gave it to her since I was leaving a very satisfied customer. Can't speak for her massage skills because I let her know right away what I was there for. She seemed to think that we had met before and initially I tried to tell her we hadn't but she was insistent so I let her believe it was me after all LOL. She mentioned mornings are typically very slow there so if any of you guys want little to no interruptions, maybe try going early. She introduced me to Summer who looked hot to me, wouldn't have minded drawing her as well. Fendi or Fairy (not sure on pronunciation) was very bubbly and came over to flirt and sat on my lap. Briefly met 'Happy' also. They all seemed pretty lovely to me, not a bad one in the bunch. I had only visited Aqua once a couple months before and they also had a good group of girls back then. You probably can't go wrong with any of them from what I can tell.

MoonGood
06-05-24, 10:45
Had a great sesh with Vivian this morning, super athletic and has great service, she tells me she's leaving in three days, but might leave earlier. I saw another girl who looks great and had a lot o makeup compared to Vivian, whom was very minimal.Strange. I saw "Vivian" last night and see said she was going to be here for another three weeks. Wonder if it was the same girl.

SDJaziKing
06-05-24, 11:51
Was in the area around lunch time and figured I would stop by. Happened to also draw Zoe, so she's still around. Very nice girl and knows how to please. She speaks just enough English to communicate and has a great personality. No negotiations as well. Was going to tip standard 140 for HHR but I had an extra 10 so I gave it to her since I was leaving a very satisfied customer. Can't speak for her massage skills because I let her know right away what I was there for. She seemed to think that we had met before and initially I tried to tell her we hadn't but she was insistent so I let her believe it was me after all LOL. She mentioned mornings are typically very slow there so if any of you guys want little to no interruptions, maybe try going early. She introduced me to Summer who looked hot to me, wouldn't have minded drawing her as well. Fendi or Fairy (not sure on pronunciation) was very bubbly and came over to flirt and sat on my lap. Briefly met 'Happy' also. They all seemed pretty lovely to me, not a bad one in the bunch. I had only visited Aqua once a couple months before and they also had a good group of girls back then. You probably can't go wrong with any of them from what I can tell.Did admin forget about this spa is Mimi's.

GoKipper
06-05-24, 12:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Yamihit858
06-05-24, 13:02
Strange. I saw "Vivian" last night and see said she was going to be here for another three weeks. Wonder if it was the same girl.The one I saw was super fit and wearing a "Diasy Dukes" like outfit. And will be leaving soon, sad to hear that she won't be back for a while.

ElmersGoo
06-05-24, 14:55
I think when this happens, the post should not be removed, just edited for one of the worst reviews ever. Consequences needed. Add in, negotiations and upsell was horrible, breath smelled like ass, ended up with $200 HJ, etc. And thank you for your service.

This user was clearly a paid shill for New Oriental Massage MP, he has a network of 20-30 users where he posts fake reports all over the US.

I'm fucking sick of this shit so I'm no longer going to allow ANYBODY to review New Oriental Massage.

To all you guys who hate shills like I do if somebody posts about NOM then report it so I can get rid of the user.

To whoever is doing this, this is the second time I'm cleaning up after you, if I have to do it again I will edit your posts and say some really bad shit about whoever is paying you to post for them. I suggest you find a different site to do this shit on.

This post will lead this thread for several months.

A2

Dog Rice
06-05-24, 15:21
Folks,

Just wondering whether any one has any experience w / Cloud Nine (near Rancho Penasquitos) and other AMPs nearby. With my recent work, not much time to go out of the North County zone.

Thank you.

MrMurphy54
06-05-24, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

MoonGood
06-05-24, 17:53
The one I saw was super fit and wearing a "Diasy Dukes" like outfit. And will be leaving soon, sad to hear that she won't be back for a while.Yep. Same girl. Had a great time!

Dog Rice
06-05-24, 18:51
Thank you!! Cloud Nine seems to be very legit. Surprised that you got extra.

Did not aware of Lavendar M in Poway. Is it strict HJ place?

I am mainly looking for good massage and with BJ.. Not looking for FS.

I've been to Cloud Nine, but only because a therapist that I knew had started working there. Great massage and extras, but she's already gone. This was a few months back. I recognized the manager from another nearby spot (Palace) so you'll get a great massage, but I wouldn't expect much, if anything, with regards to extras.

You have options that aren't to far in any direction. Drive south an exit or two (Mira Mesa) and you can find the full meal deal at Erma. Drive east and there are a few in Poway (Lavendar M). And drive north a couple of exits to RB (Ark, Lucky Foot Spa, Strength, HZ). There are options everywhere, depending on what you want.

Msog1
06-05-24, 20:30
Fit Vivian Serenity Spa.

Her tiny body reminded me sort of a skinnier Zara from the library or maybe a younger darker Cherry with an even rounder face. She had little blue Jean daisy dukes. Tight little ass. Nice little tits. She says she is from Singapore. I estimate her age to be about 32 to 37. Slight landing strip: But she couldn't take a cock. First two minutes she was already like uggh too strong gentle gently. What you eat why too strong? Can't see you next time. No 2 hours. Only thirty minute next time or I can't work. Tapped out at the half hour mark. Stiff legs. How can anyone cum like that? I didn't. Needs a vacation or some yoga. Might consider an HH but doubt it. Won't repeat. Really wanted to like this one even though I know she was a bit older. Got a glimpse of Emma and Cece. Cece was older maybe 5 ft 110 but fuckable and Emma seemed younger maybe 5'4 115 big tits but did not look too firm.

Body - 9.

Face - 7.

DFK - 10.

Dick handling - 3 . Small penis dream. Could not go the distance.

VIP room - 5 - bed too low. Midget bed.

Try at least once. Yes.

HappyHead
06-05-24, 22:03
Blue Orchid Spa in the 24 Hour Fitness parking lot (same building as 711). Ask for Sofia. She is late 20's early 30's. She is attractive and wears dress. Decent massage and HJ finish. She will probably come off standoffish because she never seen you before and will ask how you know her name. She is super friendly and cool after a few visits.

Folks,

Just wondering whether any one has any experience w / Cloud Nine (near Rancho Penasquitos) and other AMPs nearby. With my recent work, not much time to go out of the North County zone.

Thank you.

MrMurphy54
06-06-24, 09:19

I am mainly looking for good massage and with BJ.. Not looking for FS.Yep, I only got extras at Cloud Nine because I knew this gal from somewhere else.

You can get what you're looking for (and more) at Lavender M. Young hotties are not on the menu, but I've seen some decent Milfy ladies there.

DoubleEntendre
06-06-24, 10:54
Strange. I saw "Vivian" last night and see said she was going to be here for another three weeks. Wonder if it was the same girl.
The one I saw was super fit and wearing a "Diasy Dukes" like outfit. And will be leaving soon, sad to hear that she won't be back for a while.
Yep. Same girl. Had a great time!Asked her last night and she says she's staying until early Saturday evening. Regardless, it's probably a bad idea to wait 'til the last day anyway owing to the rush of last-minute mongers and Vivian's propensity to take off sooner than expected.

Vivian's English is decent but by no means perfect. She may have gotten the words 'days' and 'weeks' confused. Vivian sports a short frame with a super athletic build and robust ass.

She also mentioned she doesn't have plans on coming back until sometime next year. However, knowing Vivian *if* her stint here goes well she may return sooner.

Hope this bit of intel helps. Peace.

Dtbj69
06-06-24, 15:52
I goto lavender a few times a month.

They do offer CBJ / bbj.

Decent massage with lots of teasing also.

I am mainly looking for good massage and with BJ.. Not looking for FS.

Abaddon1
06-06-24, 16:46
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm looking for some fun tonight could you guys suggest something? In meantime, I'll look something on Google as well.

Thank you.

Lost531
06-06-24, 21:00
Driving by Greenfield in El Cajon, saw the bright scrolling sign for a massage store. This was no ordinary sign you can't help it but to catch your eye. I had read a couple of reviews about it and decided to check it out. The previous review was right this place was nice. It was huge. Bigger than most places I have been. It felt a little too big. Anyways I was greeted by Coco. Beautiful 5 foot tall, long hair, big lips, Chinese girl. Maybe about 28 years old. She took me to first room, really nice. Big room with a couch, I thought to myself, definitely a place for fun. As soon as she closed the door it was straight to action. Started making out, walked toward the couch, her dress came off. I was thinking. I haven't even paid the house fee. We kept making out, with her naked now, then she remembered the house money. We both laughed. I handed her the 70, and 200 tip. She got dressed left for supplies and returned. The minute she returned it was on again. She had nice mm Ds, with small beautiful dark nipple. Soft and really tight body. It was amazing experience, totally unexpected, sometimes you just get lucky. Apparently she is the new girl here, and she had not been in San Diego in years. I am sure everyone experience will be different but I don't think you will leave unsatisfied. 12 XX Greenfield. Coco is definitely a 9 in service. Never got around to massage.

PanchoVilla69
06-07-24, 01:06
Hello mongers been out of the Spa game for a min and all my old ATFs relocated for the most part, seeking out current new talent. So I'm turning to you guys in hopes of big tit Spa girl information Ds or above. Please feel free to DM me. I will do my best to reciprocate the information. Happy and safe huntings gents.

Abaddon1
06-07-24, 01:26
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm looking for some fun tonight could you guys suggest something? In meantime, I'll look something on Google as well.

Thank you.Was Actually waiting someone to reply back till 6 pm. I was searching for a good spa on google and yahoo actually found one 7 miles away from my place I stay. It had only 1 Star on google I was bit worried in the beginning but it was only spa who actually answered the phone call. The Spa was pretty small, not bad tho. I liked the vibe, They asked me wait in a room it smelled good. A Asian woman came into my room, she was good I mean she was cute I liked her hehe. We had some small talks, I asked her few questions my suggestion don't ever do that (they might not like). She was applying oil on cock and rubbing it around and she started sucking it so hard it was pleasant feeling I had after long time. She almost drained me off, before I took things myself We tried couple of positions like doggy and I asked to lay down and first time had missionary position It was best, everyone should try this position at least once.

I paid in the reception before getting inside the room, they charged me 200 $ for 30 minutes.

LipLover 88
06-07-24, 05:50
Driving by Greenfield in El Cajon, saw the bright scrolling sign for a massage store. This was no ordinary sign you can't help it but to catch your eye. I had read a couple of reviews about it and decided to check it out. The previous review was right this place was nice. It was huge. Bigger than most places I have been. It felt a little too big. Anyways I was greeted by Coco. Beautiful 5 foot tall, long hair, big lips, Chinese girl. Maybe about 28 years old. She took me to first room, really nice. Big room with a couch, I thought to myself, definitely a place for fun. As soon as she closed the door it was straight to action. Started making out, walked toward the couch, her dress came off. I was thinking. I haven't even paid the house fee. We kept making out, with her naked now, then she remembered the house money. We both laughed. I handed her the 70, and 200 tip. She got dressed left for supplies and returned. The minute she returned it was on again. She had nice mm Ds, with small beautiful dark nipple. Soft and really tight body. It was amazing experience, totally unexpected, sometimes you just get lucky. Apparently she is the new girl here, and she had not been in San Diego in years. I am sure everyone experience will be different but I don't think you will leave unsatisfied. 12 XX Greenfield. Coco is definitely a 9 in service. Never got around to massage.$$70 are you nuts LOL I gave her $$20 total my experience was great. Happing hunting.

RolfTorren
06-07-24, 10:36
You seem to have overpaid in the past with tips reflecting your euphoria. 220-240 is really the going rate these days. I usually try forn200 if I can get away with it.

Driving by Greenfield in El Cajon, saw the bright scrolling sign for a massage store. This was no ordinary sign you can't help it but to catch your eye. I had read a couple of reviews about it and decided to check it out. The previous review was right this place was nice. It was huge. Bigger than most places I have been. It felt a little too big. Anyways I was greeted by Coco. Beautiful 5 foot tall, long hair, big lips, Chinese girl. Maybe about 28 years old. She took me to first room, really nice. Big room with a couch, I thought to myself, definitely a place for fun. As soon as she closed the door it was straight to action. Started making out, walked toward the couch, her dress came off. I was thinking. I haven't even paid the house fee. We kept making out, with her naked now, then she remembered the house money. We both laughed. I handed her the 70, and 200 tip. She got dressed left for supplies and returned. The minute she returned it was on again. She had nice mm Ds, with small beautiful dark nipple. Soft and really tight body. It was amazing experience, totally unexpected, sometimes you just get lucky. Apparently she is the new girl here, and she had not been in San Diego in years. I am sure everyone experience will be different but I don't think you will leave unsatisfied. 12 XX Greenfield. Coco is definitely a 9 in service. Never got around to massage.

Abaddon1
06-07-24, 16:24
Was Actually waiting someone to reply back till 6 pm. I was searching for a good spa on google and yahoo actually found one 7 miles away from my place I stay. It had only 1 Star on google I was bit worried in the beginning but it was only spa who actually answered the phone call. The Spa was pretty small, not bad tho. I liked the vibe, They asked me wait in a room it smelled good. A Asian woman came into my room, she was good I mean she was cute I liked her hehe. We had some small talks, I asked her few questions my suggestion don't ever do that (they might not like). She was applying oil on cock and rubbing it around and she started sucking it so hard it was pleasant feeling I had after long time. She almost drained me off, before I took things myself We tried couple of positions like doggy and I asked to lay down and first time had missionary position It was best, everyone should try this position at least once.

I paid in the reception before getting inside the room, they charged me 200 $ for 30 minutes.Hey Sorry forgot to mention the name of the Spa its "ME SPA", few people messaged me privately. My apologies to everyone.

BearD
06-07-24, 18:00
Anybody try the new Heavenly Spa that replaced Luxe? They have a bunch of very professional sounding massage varieties and even eyelash service, which makes me think it's legit. I'll try them next week if nobody has heard anything.

Smllbybgcck
06-07-24, 22:53
You seem to have overpaid in the past with tips reflecting your euphoria. 220-240 is really the going rate these days. I usually try forn200 if I can get away with it.I always have really good success with 200 total. Seems like the less I give them the better service they seem to give. And they seem genuinely happy. Weird how their attitudes shift. A week later they can have a worse attitude though. Seems like the first time is the best time anyways. So much out there to over pay.

Msog1
06-08-24, 13:06
I always have really good success with 200 total. Seems like the less I give them the better service they seem to give. And they seem genuinely happy. Weird how their attitudes shift. A week later they can have a worse attitude though. Seems like the first time is the best time anyways. So much out there to over pay.Yes. Same. It is rare that if I give more the session ever gets better. The non greedy girl that makes you feel special is a feeling stays with you forever. Even if they become bitches later you can still appreciate them. Because there is always someone lurking that will cock block you later someway somehow. There is a higher power regulates them. Maybe an old one you pumped in the past so they know and don't want their bottom bitched to get tired. Some even tell me crazy shit like I don't want you to be mad or point at the camera or hush their lips or say everyone knows you. You can't be here. There is a jealous cock blocker out there and it can be a woman or man so when a girl accepts less. Do it and do not feel bad about it. I have seen many hug the client, pump them up, introduce them to all the other girls and later come back sticking their finger in their mouths and saying he stinks or whatever bumbling in Chinese so I never feel guilty about low offers. If they like us that is not our fault. The ones that are greedy you can tell write away. Especially if they want extra for BBJ. The main thing to figure out are the ones that watch the clock.

DoubleEntendre
06-08-24, 15:06
Anybody try the new Heavenly Spa that replaced Luxe? They have a bunch of very professional sounding massage varieties and even eyelash service, which makes me think it's legit. I'll try them next week if nobody has heard anything.I drove by a week or so ago and the place looks legit from the outside. I'd be surprised if any extras are offered there, but you never know.

Johnsamos
06-08-24, 16:53
[Deleted by Admin]

NineInches
06-08-24, 22:16
I went back to see Lorena. This time had 4 hand with Kiki and Lorena for an hour. . 70.

Loved their 4 hands. At the flip, enjoyed both of them playing with me and Lorena and Kiki finished me off. I was just enjoying the HE.

Total donation 140 each.

FiestaMan
06-09-24, 02:49
I've been venturing out to Korean MPs but after multiple visits I have yet to get a BBBJ. Is this even available at Korean places? Does it just take more visits? Thanks in advance.Mercury Spa all day long.

Deeto420
06-09-24, 18:12
Fellow mongers,

I'm in need of a masseuse with a big firm ass.

Nothing too jiggly. Just firm and big.

Happy hunting!

Nzox34
06-09-24, 20:36
Anybody try the new Heavenly Spa that replaced Luxe? They have a bunch of very professional sounding massage varieties and even eyelash service, which makes me think it's legit. I'll try them next week if nobody has heard anything.I called an made an appointment, but no extras were offered, massage was pretty good tho.

TakeTheatrain
06-10-24, 11:03
Hey guys, new here and new to this world. I was looking to dip my toes in. I don't want FS quite yet, but was thinking it would be great to have a nuru massage with a Russian HE. Would love someone with some nice jugs and maybe even decent massage skills. Any recommendations on a location and maybe a lady you recommend? Thanks for all the help, this thread is quite interesting.

Jaguar300ZX
06-10-24, 12:50
Fellow mongers,
I'm in need of a masseuse with a big firm ass.
Nothing too jiggly. Just firm and big.
Happy hunting!You want the famous Sophia at Moon in Mission Gorge -You're welcome.

Johnsamos
06-10-24, 16:35
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday. Today I decided to roll the dice on rubrankings. Found a lot of ads for massage places, one I started communicating with them they all seemed to list the same address and they were naming different girls and sending pictures of completely different girls. Was kind of turned off by this, but I was in the mood, so why not. Went to the address, it's a house FYI. A thin Asian man answers the door. Confirmations, leads you to a back room. As I enter I see a women that wasn't in any of the pictures sent across all the different phone numbers. So I was out, walked right out of the room, as I'm putting my shoes back on to leave the house I ask the man, "is this the only girl? He was reluctant to show me the other girl, but eventually takes me upstairs. I enter to a girl sleeping, she wakes up. About 5'5" a cups, thin. Her English is very good, she asks if I want condom (this place offers BBFS). I say condom on, payment is exchanged. Quick rinse, back to room and we start exchanging pleasures. Boob sucking, light fingering, she has me lay down give some BLS, and BBBJ both in my opinion very good, almost finished right there. Got her off me, started with some DATY, very responsive she came. So then I went in with one finger and kept dinning, she came again. At this point she is getting vocal, saying fuck me and load moaning. Either deserves an academy award or it was genuine. I think it was the later, because I could feel the cum on my lips and mouth while DATY. I enjoy this for a bit, then move to 69 for a quick session before putting the hat on. Started in missionary, then doggie and a couple other positions. I will say she only came once while junior was inside, she was really responsive in missionary. You could feel here gripping hard, and when she came it was sensational. She had some leg shaking and everything. After that I think she was burnt out, because she wasn't as sensitive. Pulled out after a few positions, wants to finish COF (the host had promised this). But she denied also wouldn't go back to BBBJ. So we just finished with me laying down HJ. The ending was really anticlimactic, but the rest was amazing. Clean up, little chit chat, Becky seemed sad I was going, wanted me to stay and talk for awhile but I had to get back to work. Not sure how many girls are there, I heard several voices in the kitchen but didn't see them. Becky said she literally just got here from China 2 months ago. Hope this helps someone, happy mongering and stay safe.

Spoonyg
06-10-24, 18:08
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday. Today I decided to roll the dice on rubrankings. .That's the c-org house. They used to have one in carlsbad too but I haven't seen it advertised in a bit, I wonder if they closed it.

Doretti
06-10-24, 21:47
Not sure why it's taken me so long to give this place a try. It's had solid reviews for some years. After a fail with "Miss River", I was in the area and decided to walk in and take my chances. Glad I did. The place is nice and open and airy, not so dark that you can't see the bills in your wallet. Ha! After a 5 minute wait, Tina came to get me. She was welcoming, friendly and vivacious. She also did one of the best face down teases I've had in quite a while. When it was time for the flip, I was having so much fun she asked if I wanted to continue the tease or turn over. I had to think about that for a minute but did decide to turn. After a slow and sensuous HJ I was completely relaxed. Her English was pretty good and that made it all the more enjoyable. They have an option for 45 minutes, which I took, at 55, and she was happy with 60 tip. I think she was pretty fit, not a great beauty, and God only knows how old but I do recommend and I will return.

Doretti.

TacoManVa
06-11-24, 09:53
Not sure why it's taken me so long to give this place a try. It's had solid reviews for some years. After a fail with "Miss River", I was in the area and decided to walk in and take my chances. Glad I did. The place is nice and open and airy, not so dark that you can't see the bills in your wallet. Ha! After a 5 minute wait, Tina came to get me. She was welcoming, friendly and vivacious. She also did one of the best face down teases I've had in quite a while. When it was time for the flip, I was having so much fun she asked if I wanted to continue the tease or turn over. I had to think about that for a minute but did decide to turn. After a slow and sensuous HJ I was completely relaxed. Her English was pretty good and that made it all the more enjoyable. They have an option for 45 minutes, which I took, at 55, and she was happy with 60 tip. I think she was pretty fit, not a great beauty, and God only knows how old but I do recommend and I will return.

Doretti.Agree 💯 Tina and Lili both are excellent at teasing the taint, squeezing the balls when face down. A true art. Haha.

BeachDrone
06-11-24, 11:27
Hope everyone is having a happy Monday. Today I decided to roll the dice on rubrankings. Found a lot of ads for massage places, one I started communicating with them they all seemed to list the same addressI had a better-than-decent experience here. Was a little thrown off by a man answering the door, though. Nevertheless, I was told to go upstairs where I met Lisa. She was pretty, about 30-35, shapely, natural Cs. We went into the room and she showed me the menu on her phone and asked for payment. On the menu was BBFS. Decided to live dangerously and chose that. She said that is "sucky-sucky no condom. " I tried to explain what she told me was BBBJ, and BBFS was sex / intercourse no condom, but she was not backing down. I liked her look, and went ahead. All clothes off for both, shower together, a very brief, but pleasing massage, then she had me flip, started a VERY good BBBJ. I stopped her and had her roll over for a long DATY session. She seemed to cum and asked, almost demanded that I fuck her, so on went the cover and we had a very good time. I would definitely repeat.

Bailey88
06-11-24, 16:07
TOFTT on this one. Lotus Spa North Park On Ohio St. Instead of listing all the negative it's easier to say there was not one positive thing about my experience at this spa. Not a one. I wish there was. Oh well. Just have to move on.

ImNotWeird
06-11-24, 16:11
Moved from center city to the sticks. Looking for recommendations this way for AMP or preferably a solid independent incall. PM or post public, either way need to scratch the itch soon.

Zehe123
06-11-24, 17:10
Fit Vivian Serenity Spa.

Her tiny body reminded me sort of a skinnier Zara from the library or maybe a younger darker Cherry with an even rounder face. She had little blue Jean daisy dukes. Tight little ass. Nice little tits. She says she is from Singapore. I estimate her age to be about 32 to 37. Slight landing strip: But she couldn't take a cock. First two minutes she was already like uggh too strong gentle gently. What you eat why too strong? Can't see you next time. No 2 hours. Only thirty minute next time or I can't work. Tapped out at the half hour mark. Stiff legs. How can anyone cum like that? I didn't. Needs a vacation or some yoga. Might consider an HH but doubt it. Won't repeat. Really wanted to like this one even though I know she was a bit older. Got a glimpse of Emma and Cece. Cece was older maybe 5 ft 110 but fuckable and Emma seemed younger maybe 5'4 115 big tits but did not look too firm.

Body - 9.

Face - 7.How much did she charge you for the hr?

Zehe123
06-11-24, 17:14
Looking for a spa near Clairemont that has young (if they look young its cool), petite women for (FS). Preferably fit but so long as they don't have small guts it would be fine.

Zehe123
06-11-24, 17:25
Prefer young and petite. Tight and fit body. Sometimes we can't have it all but something around that will do.

GolaProfonda
06-11-24, 18:58
Recently had a session with her. Legit-only. She's hot. I have heard she's a tough (if not) impossible nut to crack for a HE. Anyone have tips? She was asking questions about had I been there before, who did I see, etc. Definitely feeling me out, but I came away with a great massage and full balls. Feel free to DM. I know this place is a sensitive topic for whatever reason.Which Sakura? The one in Convoy?

AllCock
06-11-24, 23:23
Is this where Lulu is at?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-u-spa-lemon-grove-ca-157474#rubmaps.Yeah that is where Lulu worked. I don't know if she is still there or not. Be nice to know if she is still there.

Gato007
06-12-24, 00:09
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.

RolfTorren
06-12-24, 00:21
Definitely not to be missed. A Greek speaking Asian.

If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.

Msog1
06-12-24, 12:42
How much did she charge you for the hr?270 total. She wanted to give me 40 back because she knows she shorted me time and could have performed better. . But I just let her keep it. Kind of felt sorry for her and might give her another chance if she shows up near the Miramar area. All I can remember is she said right away she hurt. Kept eating my face saying your so crazy in her little voice as I pulled her to the edge of the bed. She knew she was not going to squirm away and work just the tip of my dick and some rigor mortis moves. Eased her stomach a little bit and massaged it for her. That little ****.

Shallot11
06-13-24, 09:49
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.What is the damage?

Msog1
06-13-24, 12:16
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.Is it the same older looking Monica with a buttery face or a different one?

Gato007
06-13-24, 15:47
Is it the same older looking Monica with a buttery face or a different one?She is smoking hot.

Gato007
06-13-24, 15:49
What is the damage?What you tip is your business. I would say if you do an hour, do at least $160 - $180. More if you want them to remember you.

LoveYouLong
06-13-24, 19:06
Hello mongers been out of the Spa game for a min and all my old ATFs relocated for the most part, seeking out current new talent. So I'm turning to you guys in hopes of big tit Spa girl information Ds or above. Please feel free to DM me. I will do my best to reciprocate the information. Happy and safe huntings gents.Let me know what you find out.

LoveYouLong
06-13-24, 19:10
I goto lavender a few times a month.

They do offer CBJ / bbj.

Decent massage with lots of teasing also.How many girls work there? Do they let you play with the TaTas?

Nannersd
06-13-24, 20:00
Hey guys!

I have decided to visit five new spas that I have not visited before, and that don't appear on the board with prior reviews.

My first stop was Mission Hills Spa. It is located off Washington St and in a tiny corner strip mall. It is located in the inner corner of the mall, that has a small but very busy parking lot attached to it. One of the busiest parking lots I have been in for a massage place.

The door / windows have the typical AMP type appearance.

I went in and an older mamasan appears. Bad news is the is a one woman shop, and she is it. I got led down a maze of hallways and into a back room. House fee was $40 for 30 minutes or $50 for an hour. I chose 30.

Mamasan come back in and does a ok massage, with teasing. On the flip BJ is offered, but the saran wrap wrapper is not doing it for me so I take the upgrade to FS with cover. Got the job done and hit the road. Left a lower than standard tip. Won't be back.

Hope to give another update as soon as my batteries recharge!

Admin2
06-14-24, 09:23
This post will lead this thread for a year.

Now I'm adding Mesa ridge court to the list. Fuck these idiots can't figure this out.

I am now adding ME SPA to this list. I just uncovered a person with 5 different user accounts who reviewed ME SPA with all of their users.

Aqua spa is now on this list. Mimi, every place you open will be on this list.

I'm now adding Erma to this list. The new users posting about it are all connected and most of the Seniors posting about them are writing Penthouse Forum letters. You guys who want the forum to have integrity know the drill. You report the post I ban the user.

Nobody can post about Spa 7 or 108 on this website. I had to take this drastic action because they were creating hundreds of fake accounts in order to post Penthouse Letter style fake reviews. It wasn't caprecious, it was after trying for a fucking year to get them to stop and they just fucking refused. Fucking Mimi had sooooo many Senior members balls in her pockets and had them posting such bullshit reports (probably in exchange for sessions) that this thread had gotten unusable.

DO NOT, in ANY fucking way, mention 108 or Spa 7, I'm not even going to bother with moderation anymore, I'm just going to fucking ban you. And any of you guys who think you can be cute and make up some fake names so you can still post about them guaran-fucking-teed I will fucking ban you for that. First time, you do it, you are fucking gone.

Is this simple enough for all of you to understand? I'm going to make this post lead this thread for a year so there is no "I didn't fucking know" bullshit.

A2

RolfTorren
06-14-24, 10:39
Thanks for the recon. I'll probably skip this one with the seran wrap and older MMS. Looking forward to reading of your next adventure.

Hey guys!

I have decided to visit five new spas that I have not visited before, and that don't appear on the board with prior reviews.

My first stop was Mission Hills Spa. It is located off Washington St and in a tiny corner strip mall. It is located in the inner corner of the mall, that has a small but very busy parking lot attached to it. One of the busiest parking lots I have been in for a massage place.

The door / windows have the typical AMP type appearance.

I went in and an older mamasan appears. Bad news is the is a one woman shop, and she is it. I got led down a maze of hallways and into a back room. House fee was $40 for 30 minutes or $50 for an hour. I chose 30.

Mamasan come back in and does a ok massage, with teasing. On the flip BJ is offered, but the saran wrap wrapper is not doing it for me so I take the upgrade to FS with cover. Got the job done and hit the road. Left a lower than standard tip. Won't be back.

Hope to give another update as soon as my batteries recharge!

RolfTorren
06-14-24, 10:44
For sure she's no twenty-something spinner, but I actually like her look: fit curvy tanned body with MM DDs. Had a good session with her a couple of days ago. I wonder how she stays in shape given that she's been at this for a while. No sign of burn out or lack of enthusiasm. The table shower experience for me really makes it worthwhile, although I've also seen her without it in both Santa Barbara and OC. I think she heads north again in a day or two. I used to think she was just rushing me to get off in the TS, but I suddenly realized she wants me to have two pops in the session. Sadly I can only manage the one these days.

Is it the same older looking Monica with a buttery face or a different one?

DexCum
06-14-24, 14:12
Mercury Spa all day long.Thanks! Do you know if their back entrance works (door facing the 163)?

NewNumber2
06-14-24, 21:50
If you don't know, Monica is back at Unique Foot Massage. She is a legend and doesn't come back to SD that often. She's only here until the 15th. Just saw her tonight and it was better than the last time. She is still looking fine. She sorta reminds me of porn star Miko Lee, but shorter. My God she is awesome. Usually a 2nd pop is hard for me nowadays, but she basically demanded the 2nd pop even though I gave her the option to tap out. And this time there was a table shower. Go see her.Thank you so much for this recommendation. I saw her today and she was great! No TS (it was available, but she didn't offer and I didn't ask), but enthusiastic kissing, a nice massage including massaging the soles of my feet with her tits (is this the Unique Foot Massage? LOL). Long 69 session, finished with anal with her on top, which I didn't ask for, she just did it. I left very happy!

GdAloha
06-14-24, 21:57
For sure she's no twenty-something spinner, but I actually like her look: fit curvy tanned body with MM DDs. Had a good session with her a couple of days ago. I wonder how she stays in shape given that she's been at this for a while. No sign of burn out or lack of enthusiasm. The table shower experience for me really makes it worthwhile, although I've also seen her without it in both Santa Barbara and OC. I think she heads north again in a day or two. I used to think she was just rushing me to get off in the TS, but I suddenly realized she wants me to have two pops in the session. Sadly I can only manage the one these days.Glad Monica is in town while here visiting.

Made a quick visit today and this time she had her makeup on and makes her look different. I'm not sure what she does to keep that shape, but I would die to pound that body every night. She might not have the best looking face, but the body is pornstar material. Was tired from the long drive so could get a second pop. One downside about Monica is that when it's not busy she gives you great attention. However, when it is busy she tries to get you off quick and pushes you out. It's worth seeing her though, but it's great when she's not busy!

GdAloha
06-14-24, 22:01
Thanks! Do you know if their back entrance works (door facing the 163)?Worst experience I've ever encountered last time I went there. No one was attractive unless something has changed.

Msog1
06-15-24, 15:11
She is smoking hot.Thanks I'll have to check. Yes last time I was at new life body spa there was a Monica that supposedly likes it in the butt, but I remember she had a cute friend with her named Anna. Was wondering if this might be the same Monica but now at UFS unique foot spa. If she is there there are probably other hot girls but I read no yoona, blue girl, Lisa or Mina anymore? But maybe Kiki or Sunny or something really small and skinny?

SdfitLife
06-15-24, 21:10
You are right my brother Nancy was the best. She moved to unique on East Plaza Boulevard but since then she has went back to China. Haven't been there since.Only got HE endings from Nancy but her technique was one that haven't experienced since. Her face down HE where she pulls your member towards your feet is some of the best drainage I've ever had.

Nannersd
06-15-24, 22:22
Thanks for the recon. I'll probably skip this one with the seran wrap and older MMS. Looking forward to reading of your next adventure.Ya. When she pulled out the condom for FS I was asking myself why was she using the saran wrap?

Prema
06-16-24, 17:51
A soft voice with an Asian accent opened the door. When I looked inside I almost threw up. She had the biggest bulge in her pants. It was a lady boy.

The place is called Stars Spa, unless you're into that stay away

BearD
06-16-24, 22:41
I called an made an appointment, but no extras were offered, massage was pretty good tho.I tried them as well since I was curious enough. Good legit massage, she was liberal with the draping, which I liked, but no tease or extras.

JonJon1987
06-16-24, 23:46
Aloha, wondering if anyone can provide some recommendations on the current AMP scene. The last time I came to visit, VIP was going strong and I had a lot of fun there. Is there anything that's comparable? PM is ok. Sorry to see all the shill reports. It makes it difficult to filter through real reviews. Mahalo!

DexCum
06-16-24, 23:53
Worst experience I've ever encountered last time I went there. No one was attractive unless something has changed.I stopped by and probably got the same MMS that you spoke of. She didn't want to give a lineup so I turned around and left.

Tijuaniko
06-17-24, 01:13
Please do not quote shills.

A2

Smllbybgcck
06-17-24, 21:32
Yes. Same. It is rare that if I give more the session ever gets better. The non greedy girl that makes you feel special is a feeling stays with you forever. Even if they become bitches later you can still appreciate them. Because there is always someone lurking that will cock block you later someway somehow. There is a higher power regulates them. Maybe an old one you pumped in the past so they know and don't want their bottom bitched to get tired. Some even tell me crazy shit like I don't want you to be mad or point at the camera or hush their lips or say everyone knows you. You can't be here. There is a jealous cock blocker out there and it can be a woman or man so when a girl accepts less. Do it and do not feel bad about it. I have seen many hug the client, pump them up, introduce them to all the other girls and later come back sticking their finger in their mouths and saying he stinks or whatever bumbling in Chinese so I never feel guilty about low offers. If they like us that is not our fault. The ones that are greedy you can tell write away. Especially if they want extra for BBJ. The main thing to figure out are the ones that watch the clock.Some MPs seem to be screening for limp dick. Not a brag post but it really makes me sad. One really hot girl gave me the time of my life. Said too big and then hops on bare for a little. She said that she only likes to see guys with small dicks and says I am no good for her. Another time she got crazy and spit on my face without much spit and and the session get even better. Like she wanted to start a fight with me. Pounded her many times and CIP. She even let me know who else I could pump bare! . Thought we we cool like that. I guess not. Am I the only one finding psycho gems like this? I swear it seems like they have someone babysitting them or spying on us.

PeterN
06-18-24, 18:15
I am not a FS guy as I'm married and have convinced myself that a HE massage is not a complete breach of my vows. For those of a similar mind set, highly recommend an appointment with Jennifer at Spa Capri. She's early 30's, tallish at around 5'8 or so, slender, and very pretty with solid C-D's up top. Booked an hour and paid HF of $. 7. Jennifer showed me to my room, told me to get naked and under the sheet, and she would return in a few minutes. She provided an excellent therapeutic massage with the medium to hard pressure I requested. Just the right amount of teasing during the therapeutic part and then as we got to about the 30-minute mark she repositioned my leg so that she could get access to my junk. Very soft hands, plenty of oil, and I was responding quick. After the flip she massaged my legs a bit and then started to work on the release. Lots of sliding her hands all around down there and it felt amazing. At one point she took my hand and placed it on her hip and ass. Given that she was pushing them in my face as she leaned over from the top of the table, I'm pretty sure she would have been OK with my getting a handful of her breasts, but I behaved. Then she leaned down to my face, started breathing heavily into my ear, and then stuck her tongue in my ear as she was jerking me off. Didn't take long and I was exploding. Did a great job of cleaning me up and getting all the oil off. Might need to make her a weekly visit. Highly recommend.

Barney58
06-18-24, 21:19
Booked an hour and paid HF of $. 7.
Didn't take long and I was exploding. Did a great job of cleaning me up and getting all the oil off. Might need to make her a weekly visit. Highly recommend.Did you tip or was the total cost just " 7" ?

PeterN
06-19-24, 13:39
Did you tip or was the total cost just " 7" ?I was going to tip $.6 but really enjoyed her technique so I tipped her $.8. She didn't even look at it when I handed it to her on the way out. She just gave me a little hug and invited me to come back again soon.

Bushexplorer
06-19-24, 19:15
I was going to tip $.6 but really enjoyed her technique so I tipped her $.8 This is the classic, "How much?" Many posters use the " to represent 100 and anything to the right of the decimal is multiples of 10 (ie. 7 = 70). So the question is, did $. 8 =180 or 80?

Maybe this should be added to the Abreviatiions tab?

Lion1
06-19-24, 21:28
This is the classic, "How much?" Many posters use the " to represent 100 and anything to the right of the decimal is multiples of 10 (ie. 7 = 70). So the question is, did $. 8 =180 or 80?

Maybe this should be added to the Abreviatiions tab?It's pretty clear at the top of the abbreviations tab. Unfortunately, many have their own system, and there's no set rule to my knowledge. Personally, I'm fine with clearly stating in whole dollars. You can call it 100 roses if you're paranoid about LE commin' to get you.

TacoManVa
06-20-24, 00:47
She is only here for 3 days, she is super young and needs money. What can I say the girl is absolutely gorgeous. Tiny girl with man-made C cups.

Delicious clean kitty loves to be licked.

Her prices are BBfs $250 and if you want to CIP it is going to be an extra benjamin. She is absolutely phenomenal and if you're looking for a super young girl with a spinner body this is the girl.

SsStuntCock
06-20-24, 03:05
Personally, I'm fine with clearly stating in whole dollars. You can call it 100 roses if you're paranoid about LE commin' to get you.I'm fine just using numbers too. But I get it, the paranoia is real. Some dudes even incorporate plausible deniability by prefacing their reviews with "I had a dream." And I highly doubt their motivation comes from Martin Luther King Jr's famous speech.

WhoreMaster 91
06-20-24, 06:31
Does anybody know any Nail salons that do HE or extras thanks?

TacoManVa
06-20-24, 10:26
She is only here for 3 days, she is super young and needs money. What can I say the girl is absolutely gorgeous. Tiny girl with man-made C cups.

Delicious clean kitty loves to be licked.

Her prices are BBfs $250 and if you want to CIP it is going to be an extra benjamin. She is absolutely phenomenal and if you're looking for a super young girl with a spinner body this is the girl.She prefers 30 or 45 minutes sessions and does not like to give massages haha. She arrives at 11 am.

SsStuntCock
06-20-24, 10:59
She prefers 30 or 45 minutes sessions and does not like to give massages haha. She arrives at 11 am.Good call on a bb option. I'm unfamiliar with the spa. So what's the hf + BBFS tip for a 45?

Sir Bishop
06-20-24, 12:27
Nicely done A2! Please do keep up your efforts and good work. It is much appreciated. I'm sure that is not said often!!

This user was clearly a paid shill for New Oriental Massage MP, he has a network of 20-30 users where he posts fake reports all over the US.

I'm fucking sick of this shit so I'm no longer going to allow ANYBODY to review New Oriental Massage.

To all you guys who hate shills like I do if somebody posts about NOM then report it so I can get rid of the user.

To whoever is doing this, this is the second time I'm cleaning up after you, if I have to do it again I will edit your posts and say some really bad shit about whoever is paying you to post for them. I suggest you find a different site to do this shit on.

This post will lead this thread for several months.

A2

TacoManVa
06-20-24, 12:28
Good call on a bb option. I'm unfamiliar with the spa. So what's the hf + BBFS tip for a 45?60 + 250 for BBFS and an extra hundred if you want CIP.

BigDawgKev
06-20-24, 12:58
What is the going rate for just a HJ? I always go for the 60 min massage because I want to get some relief and a lot of teasing, and then I just want a HE to finish off. I know the days of the $40/$40 are long gone but it is now standard for a $60/$60? I've always just given them $40 for a tip but the last few times I've been getting major attitude about it. I stick to saying I only have $40 and that usually does the trick but its a mood killer for sure! Anyone have recs for a good quality massage and phenomenal HE if I am going to have to pay $60 for it!?

PeterN
06-20-24, 14:03
It's pretty clear at the top of the abbreviations tab. Unfortunately, many have their own system, and there's no set rule to my knowledge. Personally, I'm fine with clearly stating in whole dollars. You can call it 100 roses if you're paranoid about LE commin' to get you.I've never checked the abbreviations tab so sorry if I was unclear. HF was 70 roses for an hour, tip was 80 roses by my own choosing. I imagine she would have been fine with 5 dozen roses since she didn't even look at it.

Nothing24
06-20-24, 14:45
Don't know how long it's been there but I'm sure it's fairly new. There's a different Sakura spa now in PB on mission bay drive next to the 7 eleven. It sticks out like a sore thumb in a high traffic area. Has anyone checked it out yet?

NineInches
06-20-24, 19:32
60 + 250 for BBFS and an extra hundred if you want CIP.Yep saw her a few days ago. Nice meaty pussy.

Vocal, creampied and CIM.

Msog1
06-20-24, 21:38
Yep saw her a few days ago. Nice meaty pussy.

Vocal, creampied and CIM.Just saw her. She agreed on 320 roses total including house which is still steep for an MP. But wanted to try. Bb with Dfk. Face kind of reminded me of Filipina light skinned Deya / April. Pretty about 5'1. 100. Our appointment got cut half hour short due to double book. She was nice enough to return one full rose. Couldn't handle me too well at different angles in missionary. She actually preferred doggy. Must be tired after her last place that is banned near Mira mesa.

MaximusKahn
06-21-24, 09:31
What is the going rate for just a HJ? I always go for the 60 min massage because I want to get some relief and a lot of teasing, and then I just want a HE to finish off. I know the days of the $40/$40 are long gone but it is now standard for a $60/$60? I've always just given them $40 for a tip but the last few times I've been getting major attitude about it. I stick to saying I only have $40 and that usually does the trick but its a mood killer for sure! Anyone have recs for a good quality massage and phenomenal HE if I am going to have to pay $60 for it!?The 40/40 days are long gone. For me I'm ok with 60/60 if I get a HE with a good massage. If it is just a good massage, I tip 40. But if during a HE she allows more fun like good mutual touching and I like her it might be 80, an if she bares all lets me play all I want and is somewhat hot AND I plan to see her again, it's rare, but it might be 100. Don't moan guys, if she's a pleaser to me it is worth it. Trust me, she earned it. Planning to see her again matter too.

As for places for a massage and possibly a good HE in Kearny Mesa: Oasis, Paradise, Level 2, Leisure, are a few I've been to and gotten a good massage and a HE release. These providers may not be hot spinners, but it is what you asked for. Of course, "Your Mileage May Vary. ".

Happy hunting. MxK.

Msog1
06-21-24, 14:58
Just saw her. She agreed on 320 roses total including house which is still steep for an MP. But wanted to try. Bb with Dfk. Face kind of reminded me of Filipina light skinned Deya / April. Pretty about 5'1. 100. Our appointment got cut half hour short due to double book. She was nice enough to return one full rose. Couldn't handle me too well at different angles in missionary. She actually preferred doggy. Must be tired after her last place that is banned near Mira mesa.This is her. She is Rika from SAG.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/rika

Maiko
06-21-24, 18:23
Good call on a bb option. I'm unfamiliar with the spa. So what's the hf + BBFS tip for a 45?It's the place where the "Ukrainian" girl was working at about a year or two ago.

RedIdIt
06-21-24, 21:00
Don't know how long it's been there but I'm sure it's fairly new. There's a different Sakura spa now in PB on mission bay drive next to the 7 eleven. It sticks out like a sore thumb in a high traffic area. Has anyone checked it out yet?Its strictly legit, old man sleeping in front room when I was there, coverd eyes on flip.

RolfTorren
06-21-24, 22:35
Actually Max, the rates you quote seem pretty much standard to me. That's about what I would pay for different levels of service. At MBC they demand 100 up front for a HJ that may or may not involve her showing you her goods amd allowing mutual touch. I got screwed last time I was there. 100 but then just a HJ. And I'd already forked it over so there was no going back. I've never repeated after that. The problem is there are still a lot of guys who over pay for pathetic service.

The 40/40 days are long gone. For me I'm ok with 60/60 if I get a HE with a good massage. If it is just a good massage, I tip 40. But if during a HE she allows more fun like good mutual touching and I like her it might be 80, an if she bares all lets me play all I want and is somewhat hot AND I plan to see her again, it's rare, but it might be 100. Don't moan guys, if she's a pleaser to me it is worth it. Trust me, she earned it. Planning to see her again matter too.

As for places for a massage and possibly a good HE in Kearny Mesa: Oasis, Paradise, Level 2, Leisure, are a few I've been to and gotten a good massage and a HE release. These providers may not be hot spinners, but it is what you asked for. Of course, "Your Mileage May Vary..

TacoManVa
06-21-24, 23:59
Carmela is about 5'2" tall. She is a hot Latina. She is about 25 years old, has shoulder length black hair. She has natural 32 B cup tits, a nice slim figure, and a nice J Lo ass.

She starts with CBJ and some lfk back and forth. I ask for some 69 so I can eat and lick her pussy. She tastes so good.

She gets up, slips on the Hat. She feels tight and I move her legs around. I have her get on top for some CG, and she grinds and bounces on my dick. She makes the right sexy noises and says the sexiest things in spanish.

I wanted to go into a doggy style which she was fine with. Pounded away and grabbed on to that nice booty and didn't last long and filled up the bag.

Nothing24
06-22-24, 02:36
Its strictly legit, old man sleeping in front room when I was there, coverd eyes on flip.For a legit spot it sure looks awfully sketchy LOL.

ZyDawg
06-23-24, 01:13
Was able to get out of work early on Friday, which allowed me to take care of some errands that I had near Miramar. Decided to drive back home in a more scenic route since I had been bogged down with work and home stuff. Ended up doing some grocery shopping instead and drove around the area to kill some time. I noticed a giant sign advertising a new spa, Sugar Spa. On a whim, I decided to check it out. Usually I'm able to finagle a good deal with newer spas, but often times I run into the issue of having to deal with the less desirable types of girls working, or ones with shitty attitudes.

Get in, get greeted by this energetic, petite girl, probably in her late 20's, with a rack that looks like it'd make her topple over, Lilia. Seemed like she was the only girl there at the moment. Didn't speak much English, but she was decently cute and like most of the girls with good attitudes, somewhat pushy. She grabbed me by my hand and led me further inside. Hooked her arm around mine and with her free hand, started rubbing me a bit down there while giggling. I wasn't exactly in the mood for a massage, so I told her in broken English, "No massage ok. No need massage. " She got the gist. She motioned for me to pay the house fee, which was. 5 for hhr. Then she stood there with my money in both hands and looked into my wallet. She saw the extra bills I was carrying, and she turns around and rubs her ass on mine, and grabs my right hand to grope her right tit. She starts asking if I wanted good time, more, etc. , and so reluctantly I agreed.

I think I've stated this before, but I try not getting my hopes up and I usually leave myself with multiple windows of opportunities to escape what might be TGTBT, or upsold services, whatever. But admittedly, I wasn't thinking straight. She asked for $. 7, and I told her all I had was $. 5 left. It's not that big of a difference, but it makes me feel better about the transaction later on. She eventually agreed to $. 5 and left me in the room to undress. She comes back a minute or two later and sees that I'm fully butt naked at this point, with a semi-erect penis and she giggles. She comes towards me and kisses my neck, my pecs, my belly, and eventually my dick. I am now erect. She puts her mouth to work and starts giving me a sensual BBBJ, and abruptly stops. She tells me to lie down on the bed and I comply. She straddles me in a 69 position, and while I wasn't readily in the mood to DATY, I ended up going to work as well. I'm pretty much backed up and I start slapping her ass to let her know I'm about to pop. She takes the cue and grabs a cover and proceeds to CG position. We go at it for a while and then I grab her by the waist and end up blowing my load, but I'm still somewhat hard. She dismounts and then lies next to me and starts kissing my neck and proceeds to DFK while giving me a HJ, ensuring no man was left behind. I end up squeezing a bit more out though and end up gaining clarity.

Total was $$, . 5 for the house, $. 5 for the tip. Overall, I'd probably visit again if I ever found myself back in that area. But since Miramar is a bit further out from where I live, probably not for some time.

It's off Flanders BTW, across the street from Scripps Labs. You'll see several big signs advertising the new spa that's hard to miss.

DavDerk
06-23-24, 20:01
I was just down on winter gardens recently and saw 2 spas there that haven't been reviewed here or on RM. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to peek them out. One of them is 97** next to a dental office in kind of a stand alone building and the other one is in the next industrial building over 96** next to the auto shop. Both had similar signage up that usually indicates a fun time.

FuzzyFeet
06-24-24, 13:19
I was just down on winter gardens recently and saw 2 spas there that haven't been reviewed here or on RM. Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to peek them out. One of them is 97** next to a dental office in kind of a stand alone building and the other one is in the next industrial building over 96** next to the auto shop. Both had similar signage up that usually indicates a fun time.You can get an OK massage and HE at the standalone location you mentioned, I'm unsure if more is on the menu. I haven't tried the other spot yet.

TheGuest386
06-24-24, 15:13
Where's Amanda at these days? I'm looking for a massage and some massive tits to play with.

Nannersd
06-24-24, 20:57
Last week I posted a review on another "off the beaten path" massage joint. Today I have my review of the next spot.

The TLDR is "don't go".

I visited "Pro-Massage" on North Avenue in Lemon Grove. OIf you google the address it takes you to the wrong spot. It is close, but not close enough to find the place. Pro Massage is located on the north side of Broadway in Lemon Grove near the freeway off ramp. But you turn north off the ramp, heading up behind the Burger King.

The place is a very run down strip mall with a Barber and a small used car business.

I went inside and was greeted by a cute looking 30 ish masseuse, and overpowering heat from a un air-conditioned shack in a unshaded lot in lemon grove. The place is a one woman shop and I ws showed to a room. I was about to bail due to the heat but she hit some buttons on a device that I thought was a small AC unit (I was wrong, it was just a fan).

After a 40 for 30 min house Fee I strip down naked and she came back in and gave me a very random massage. Her touch seemed like she had been shown what to do, but not the order to do it in. For example, the little finger snaps they tend to do at the end, she did them about 2 minutes into the massage. And then re-did them again about five minutes into the massage! I laid their thinking "does she know what she is doing?

After zero teasing then came the flip. I remained uncovered and she immediately asked if I wanted a HE. I asked her what else she did, and she said she could give me a BJ, which I agreed to. She ran and grabbed a condom, then whipped her tits out of her shirt and let me touch. She was hot! Not in a sexy type of hot, but in a sweaty, sticky, don't want to touch your sweaty body type of hot. Plus she had these silicone type nipple pasties on under bra that she finally took off.

Well a little while into a somewhat awkward BJ someone came to the front desk. So she had to straighten up and head out to the desk. Mind you the desk is literally outside the door and I am laying there on my back, uncovered, with a boner. And yes she heads out and the guy looks in seeing me laying on my back pointing at the sky. She gets rid of him and then comes back in to finish the job. I have to take over, holding her head in place and fucking her face when I come. Apparently to loudly for her. Because we are in a empty massage place, in an empty strip mall, and she interrupts the BJ to cover my mouth and tell me to shush mid orgasm.

Quick wet wipe cleanup. She heads out to get me some water. When I notice she took the change from paying the HF, AND she did not give me change from the negotiated (and overpriced tip) . Then she come in and gives be a bottle of water that was open and 1/3 consumed already!

I get dressed and go to head out. I tell her the bottle of water was opened, and she demonstrated that that was literally the only water bottle they had in the place.

So bad establishment, bad service, bad price, bad water. Nothing "Pro" and about Pro-massage!

Rub Mesd
06-25-24, 13:24
Both place are owned by the same person.

It is a rub and tug type place. Providers are mid 20's and up to mid 30's.

Mostly OTC touch but there are some that allow UTC, you will just have to feel them out. Massage are OK, tease is always there friendly staff always.

NineInches
06-25-24, 19:44
Both place are owned by the same person.

It is a rub and tug type place. Providers are mid 20's and up to mid 30's.

Mostly OTC touch but there are some that allow UTC, you will just have to feel them out. Massage are OK, tease is always there friendly staff always.Did I miss something, which places are these?

Bailey88
06-25-24, 20:56
A soft voice with an Asian accent opened the door. When I looked inside I almost threw up. She had the biggest bulge in her pants. It was a lady boy.

The place is called Stars Spa, unless you're into that stay awayIs it Stars Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd or Star Spa on El Cajon Blvd?

TJ Dog
06-26-24, 01:37
Last week I posted a review on another "off the beaten path" massage joint. Today I have my review of the next spot.

The TLDR is "don't go".

I visited "Pro-Massage" on North Avenue in Lemon Grove. OIf you google the address it takes you to the wrong spot. It is close, but not close enough to find the place. Pro Massage is located on the north side of Broadway in Lemon Grove near the freeway off ramp. But you turn north off the ramp, heading up behind the Burger King.

The place is a very run down strip mall with a Barber and a small used car business.

I went inside and was greeted by a cute looking 30 ish masseuse, and overpowering heat from a un air-conditioned shack in a unshaded lot in lemon grove. The place is a one woman shop and I ws showed to a room. I was about to bail due to the heat but she hit some buttons on a device that I thought was a small AC unit (I was wrong, it was just a fan).

After a 40 for 30 min house Fee I strip down naked and she came back in and gave me a very random massage. Her touch seemed like she had been shown what to do, but not the order to do it in. For example, the little finger snaps they tend to do at the end, she did them about 2 minutes into the massage. And then re-did them again about five minutes into the massage! I laid their thinking "does she know what she is doing?

After zero teasing then came the flip. I remained uncovered and she immediately asked if I wanted a HE. I asked her what else she did, and she said she could give me a BJ, which I agreed to. She ran and grabbed a condom, then whipped her tits out of her shirt and let me touch. She was hot! Not in a sexy type of hot, but in a sweaty, sticky, don't want to touch your sweaty body type of hot. Plus she had these silicone type nipple pasties on under bra that she finally took off.

Well a little while into a somewhat awkward BJ someone came to the front desk. So she had to straighten up and head out to the desk. Mind you the desk is literally outside the door and I am laying there on my back, uncovered, with a boner. And yes she heads out and the guy looks in seeing me laying on my back pointing at the sky. She gets rid of him and then comes back in to finish the job. I have to take over, holding her head in place and fucking her face when I come. Apparently to loudly for her. Because we are in a empty massage place, in an empty strip mall, and she interrupts the BJ to cover my mouth and tell me to shush mid orgasm.

Quick wet wipe cleanup. She heads out to get me some water. When I notice she took the change from paying the HF, AND she did not give me change from the negotiated (and overpriced tip) . Then she come in and gives be a bottle of water that was open and 1/3 consumed already!

I get dressed and go to head out. I tell her the bottle of water was opened, and she demonstrated that that was literally the only water bottle they had in the place.

So bad establishment, bad service, bad price, bad water. Nothing "Pro" and about Pro-massage!Interesting. Maybe a change in ownership or personnel. I went about a year ago, after reading a reasonably positive review on this site. The place was clean, well ventilated and the lady locked the door after I came in (had to make an appointment since a couple of drop-by visits found the door locked. My provider was chunky and plain looking, but had a pleasant personality and gave a real good massage. Absolutely no hint of anything more than a HJ. HJ was offered and provided with no negotiating for tip. Also no attempt play games with the $$.

Rub Mesd
06-26-24, 11:00
Did I miss something, which places are these?In response to a previous post about two new MP on Wintergarten in Lakeside.

Rub Mesd
06-26-24, 11:16
Tried out a new place for me.

Walked in I was greeted by Carmella, short, tiny wasted Latina.

Lets just say, no massage, just drag finger nails for a few min. Then flip.

No tease at all.

Negotiate $. 5.

Short CBJ, not that great.

Attitude: 4.

Enthusiasm: 3.

You can touch the tits, but nipples were up charged. As mater fact just about everything was up charge.

Finished the deed, she left and said she would be back for the massage, when she returned had a bottle of water and I took that as my chance to leave.

On my way out ran into another provider, Latina taller and nicely built, if I ho back I will look for her.

Baller55
06-26-24, 11:46
This is nuts. Her body was decomposing so they kept a dead body in that house for sometime.

Stay away from this place. Apparently the house has a history too and its where a mom decapitated two of her children as well.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/womans-suspicious-death-in-clairemont-mesa-east-home-under-investigation?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3AXzfbIrhe00K712c4HRN6qdkZ2MQ0KANx-VooqAuqlVMdKZ4_71hIUgw_aem_9V80-1S2Ci2XcydtmSrERg

NaughtyBlu
06-26-24, 12:17
I got a message that one of my favorite providers is working over at a store in SD called Serenity Health Wellness. I saw Fendi when she worked in SD last year and I think she was pretty popular at one point. She told me she will be working for 5 days, so I'm going to head down this Friday to go see her!

She's got a perfect body, tall, tan, awesome GFE personality, huge D tits, jLo ass and is pretty much willing to do anything if you pay her LOL. I wish she was in the LA / OC area.

Rdguy
06-26-24, 17:31
Went by A to Z as I hadn't been there in a while. I saw Angela, she is in her 30's but still has a nice slim body with nice tits and trimmed Bush which I like. She started with massage then flipped for BBBJ. Its was nice then BBFS. I was short on time so only did a half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240 overall was very nice time she has a tight pussy too. I will definitely see her again.

NewNumber2
06-26-24, 18:35
[Deleted by Admin]

TacoManVa
06-26-24, 20:27
Went by A to Z as I hadn't been there in a while. I saw Angela, she is in her 30's but still has a nice slim body with nice tits and trimmed Bush which I like. She started with massage then flipped for BBBJ. Its was nice then BBFS. I was short on time so only did a half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240 overall was very nice time she has a tight pussy too. I will definitely see her again.Does she DFK and how was her BBBJ any DT?

Thanks for the review.

SteelyDan33
06-26-24, 20:39
This is nuts. Her body was decomposing so they kept a dead body in that house for sometime.

Stay away from this place. Apparently the house has a history too and its where a mom decapitated two of her children as well.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/womans-suspicious-death-in-clairemont-mesa-east-home-under-investigation?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3AXzfbIrhe00K712c4HRN6qdkZ2MQ0KANx-VooqAuqlVMdKZ4_71hIUgw_aem_9V80-1S2Ci2XcydtmSrERgCrazy!! Was there not too long ago. Texted them to confirm too. They closed.

Jaguar300ZX
06-26-24, 21:21
Went by A to Z, I saw Angela, ...half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240How did she let you Finish? CIP?, CIM?, or COB?

RobertABouy
06-26-24, 21:22
I think I've stated this before, but I try not getting my hopes up and I usually leave myself with multiple windows of opportunities to escape what might be TGTBT, or upsold services, whatever. But admittedly, I wasn't thinking straight. She asked for $. 7, and I told her all I had was $. 5 left. It's not that big of a difference, but it makes me feel better about the transaction later on. She eventually agreed to $. 5 and left me in the room to undress. She comes back a minute or two later and sees that I'm fully butt naked at this point, with a semi-erect penis and she giggles. She comes towards me and kisses my neck, my pecs, my belly, and eventually my dick. I am now erect. She puts her mouth to work and starts giving me a sensual BBBJ, and abruptly stops. She tells me to lie down on the bed and I comply. She straddles me in a 69 position, and while I wasn't readily in the mood to DATY, I ended up going to work as well. I'm pretty much backed up and I start slapping her ass to let her know I'm about to pop. She takes the cue and grabs a cover and proceeds to CG position. We go at it for a while and then I grab her by the waist and end up blowing my load, but I'm still somewhat hard. She dismounts and then lies next to me and starts kissing my neck and proceeds to DFK while giving me a HJ, ensuring no man was left behind. I end up squeezing a bit more out though and end up gaining clarity.

Total was $$, . 5 for the house, $. 5 for the tip. Overall, I'd probably visit again if I ever found myself back in that area. But since Miramar is a bit further out from where I live, probably not for some time.

It's off Flanders BTW, across the street from Scripps Labs. You'll see several big signs advertising the new spa that's hard to miss.Great review. Went today and paid for 30 minutes and girl went WAY over. Almost 1 hr total.

I always like to "slow play" the massage. To my shock, she gave the best massage I have had in a rub and tug in YEARS. Actually felt like she had some training (which also got me concerned that it was a legit parlor). She climbed up on the table to massage my back and I felt a little "stubble" from her not wearing any panties. She knew I felt it. I jokingly bumped it and she giggled. Looking up.

On the flip, she didn't even ask. Went for it and BBBJ and then cfs. She was awesome. No haggling. Offered $150 and it was on.

Overall, she was cute. Not late 20's. Likely early 40's or late 30's. She does have a nice rack. Visiting from out of town and going to TJ tomorrow, but this was a relatively inexpensive experience without having to go over the border.

Jaguar300ZX
06-26-24, 21:27
...She (Taylor) told me that she would be leaving soon, possibly today, for Santa Barbara.For the Newbie's here, that is AMP Code Speak for; "I'll be starting my Monthly Period".

InspiredDazes
06-26-24, 22:16
Great review. Went today and paid for 30 minutes and girl went WAY over. Almost 1 hr total.

I always like to "slow play" the massage. To my shock, she gave the best massage I have had in a rub and tug in YEARS. Actually felt like she had some training (which also got me concerned that it was a legit parlor). She climbed up on the table to massage my back and I felt a little "stubble" from her not wearing any panties. She knew I felt it. I jokingly bumped it and she giggled. Looking up.

On the flip, she didn't even ask. Went for it and BBBJ and then cfs. She was awesome. No haggling. Offered $150 and it was on.

Overall, she was cute. Not late 20's. Likely early 40's or late 30's. She does have a nice rack. Visiting from out of town and going to TJ tomorrow, but this was a relatively inexpensive experience without having to go over the border.Anyone getting Deja vu? It's right next to a church.

Tijuaniko
06-27-24, 02:01
Went by A to Z as I hadn't been there in a while. I saw Angela, she is in her 30's but still has a nice slim body with nice tits and trimmed Bush which I like. She started with massage then flipped for BBBJ. Its was nice then BBFS. I was short on time so only did a half hour =60 and BBFS was a tip of 240 overall was very nice time she has a tight pussy too. I will definitely see her again.Angela is one of my favorites at A to Z. She always knows how to please.

Pain2019
06-27-24, 09:41
Angela is one of my favorites at A to Z. She always knows how to please.Is this old Angela from Angel spa cv?

NewNumber2
06-27-24, 14:17
For the Newbie's here, that is AMP Code Speak for; "I'll be starting my Monthly Period".Haha, yes, it can be. But she has told me before straightforwardly when that has been the case.

TacoManVa
06-27-24, 19:27
Located on Ashford Street in the carnival supermarket parking lot. Exit off of Balboa avenue.

So this girl is stunning, 5'5 I would guess around 120 lb with a very flat stomach, man-made large D cups that feel really nice not too hard. She walks in and I am laying on the bed and there's a mirror against the wall it's the last room on the right side. If you have the opportunity to request that room it is the best one in there. Spa is very clean although it looks shady on the outside. She just takes all of her clothes off and lays right on top of me and berries her tongue inside my mouth flicking it very quickly we must have kissed for a good couple of minutes while I'm fondling her twins. She has a routine this was the first time I saw her and I just let her do her thing. She licked each nipple then worked her way down and took each one of my balls separately into her mouth and sucked on each one for a good solid minute felt amazing by that time I was rock hard and she starts blowing me she was going a little bit too quick so I asked her to slow down. She got about 80% DT. I was getting close so I asked for the cover and she laid back and we went through multiple positions missionary, Asian cowgirl, doggy style which is where I filled up the cover.

This girl's Young I would guess late 20's really cute face she does her makeup kind of punk rockish where she kind of has some black stars on her face or something it looked really cool. She gives 110% effort and I will definitely be back to see her. I think she's here through the weekend only.

Reward
06-28-24, 08:04
I got a message that one of my favorite providers is working over at a store in SD called Serenity Health Wellness. I saw Fendi when she worked in SD last year and I think she was pretty popular at one point. She told me she will be working for 5 days, so I'm going to head down this Friday to go see her!

She's got a perfect body, tall, tan, awesome GFE personality, huge D tits, jLo ass and is pretty much willing to do anything if you pay her LOL. I wish she was in the LA / OC area.What was the damage?

Reward
06-28-24, 08:05
Located on Ashford Street in the carnival supermarket parking lot. Exit off of Balboa avenue.

So this girl is stunning, 5'5 I would guess around 120 lb with a very flat stomach, man-made large D cups that feel really nice not too hard. She walks in and I am laying on the bed and there's a mirror against the wall it's the last room on the right side. If you have the opportunity to request that room it is the best one in there. Spa is very clean although it looks shady on the outside. She just takes all of her clothes off and lays right on top of me and berries her tongue inside my mouth flicking it very quickly we must have kissed for a good couple of minutes while I'm fondling her twins. She has a routine this was the first time I saw her and I just let her do her thing. She licked each nipple then worked her way down and took each one of my balls separately into her mouth and sucked on each one for a good solid minute felt amazing by that time I was rock hard and she starts blowing me she was going a little bit too quick so I asked her to slow down. She got about 80% DT. I was getting close so I asked for the cover and she laid back and we went through multiple positions missionary, Asian cowgirl, doggy style which is where I filled up the cover.

This girl's Young I would guess late 20's really cute face she does her makeup kind of punk rockish where she kind of has some black stars on her face or something it looked really cool. She gives 110% effort and I will definitely be back to see her. I think she's here through the weekend only.What was the damage?

MaximusKahn
06-28-24, 10:38
You can get an OK massage and HE at the standalone location you mentioned, I'm unsure if more is on the menu. I haven't tried the other spot yet.In my humble experience, Happy Foot and Beautiful are good one hour massage 60/60 locations. You'll leave happy. Not sure about extras.

My hour long massage choice is Cici at Beautiful, not a 20's spinner, but she does a little Thai style bending and stretching, which I like.

For what it's worth. Happy Hunting, MxK.

TacoManVa
06-28-24, 19:47
What was the damage?50 HF and 160 tip for 30 minutes I lasted 20 LOL.

CoolDude1989
06-29-24, 11:34
Hello Brothers. Visiting San Diego this week. Looking for a sensuous B2B with teasing and HE. Please recommend as majority of reviews seem to be FS.

Much appreciated.

AllFun2
06-29-24, 16:55
I went to check out fendi. She was friendly forward and really aimed to please. She worked hard. Gave a tongue bath, her body was smoking with double D. Unfortunately I am a visual person, and the spa itself is extremely dark, theres a red light that illuminates in the corner but essentially I was in the dark. Its a cool theme, but it didn't give enough light to give me a view of anything.

She had to leave a couple times to answer the bell, which didn't help. But she really was working hard to help me finish. Was easy to book and make an appointment.

Yeah it was a shame I really couldn't get to see anything since it was so dark.

OsoBimbo
06-29-24, 23:29
Good evening folks.

I searched through a couple pages and the review given enticed me too much to not give Lilia a try (I'm a boob man).

With that said, it was sat about prime dinner time when I show up, they take me to a small room and tell me to wait.

They do a preliminary set of Q to see what type of service I'm going to want like asking where I heard of them. I didn't tell them from this site, but I told them not google maps, but other site as I reached over to caress a book. That was enough, as she smiled and said ok, lay down but don't undress.

They sat me for about 20 minutes clothed.

Midway through wait, a girl came in and gave me a water and said she will be with me shortly, as she kissed me.

Great rack, short little dress, super pretty and nice lips (yes to both).

After the wait, they transfered me to a slightly bigger room, and had me undress.

She made out with me while I felt her up everywhere, super fun and I was so into it.

After a few minutes, she asked if I want FS for 1. 6.

I asked about mouth, she said 1.

I almost said lower but she stroked it and I folded (not my proudest).

She got to working again, she straddled my leg while I made out with her groping her ass.

She then worked the guy downstairs for about 15-20 minutes.

I had her put her tits in my face to help along (BTW the tits are implants, so not my fave, but it was a little too late to say no LOL).

When I was close to releasing I put her head down, she took the tip and then got away saying something about throat.

I had busted NOT in her mouth despite the agreement being CIM.

I was dissapointed to say the least. Hence the 3 out of 5. (Oh and my girl was Lilia).

Afterwards the other girl came by and tried to let me know new girl coming soon and to being more money for FS next time etc.

I listened since I had a handful of ass of each of them, so they couldve read me anything and I'd have stayed LOL.

Anyway, this is all I got to report.

I did see Kassandra as well but that's a diff report in a diff channel for another time.

Oh, house fee was. 5 hhr and. 7 for hr.

Girls seem 1. For BBBJ & 1. 6 for FS (don't know about CIP since I didn't partake.).

Stay safe Mongers.

Lion1
06-30-24, 01:17
Hello Brothers. Visiting San Diego this week. Looking for a sensuous B2B with teasing and HE. Please recommend as majority of reviews seem to be FS.

Much appreciated.AMPs are menu driven. Go off menu, especially at a non-FS place and you run into negotiations and language barriers.

Just a few B2 B providers throughout the county to consider (North to south):

Jane (40 ish blonde in and. County).

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-blonde-jane-31756.html

Daenerys (30-something Mexican with nice tits in Miramar).

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/here-to-please-you-38395.html

Mya (25 year-old Chocolate delight in Kearny Mesa).

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/myavnulb-unforgettable-time-27116.html

Jaime (a favorite of many in Hillcrest).

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/king-treatment-28502.html

Bibi (thick latina in Pt. Loma).

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/vnulbbibivnulb-51174.html

Enjoy your visit and post a review of whatever and whoever you end up with.

AFunnyPun
06-30-24, 02:20
Evening lads, a newbie in the area looking for a place to get a decent massage and a good HJ. Any recs on places in north park hillcrest area, or is it worth my time to venture out to Clairemont / Convoy. Thanks!

RobertRock3
06-30-24, 18:26
Hello everyone, do you guys no of any parlors that feature short providers (around 4'11 and 5'2").

HungMexicano
07-01-24, 00:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Reward
07-01-24, 10:38
I went to check out fendi. She was friendly forward and really aimed to please. She worked hard. Gave a tongue bath, her body was smoking with double D. Unfortunately I am a visual person, and the spa itself is extremely dark, theres a red light that illuminates in the corner but essentially I was in the dark. Its a cool theme, but it didn't give enough light to give me a view of anything.

She had to leave a couple times to answer the bell, which didn't help. But she really was working hard to help me finish. Was easy to book and make an appointment.

Yeah it was a shame I really couldn't get to see anything since it was so dark.Fake or real tits? TIA!

Rub Mesd
07-01-24, 13:12
You can get an OK massage and HE at the standalone location you mentioned, I'm unsure if more

is on the menu. I haven't tried the other spot yet.Both spot are owned by the same lady.

Good massage and HE.

60 HF.

60 TIP.

Tease and mutual touch is allowed some will allow UTC.

Some will allow FIV for extra.

Rub Mesd
07-01-24, 13:14

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/womans-suspicious-death-in-clairemont-mesa-east-home-under-investigation?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3AXzfbIrhe00K712c4HRN6qdkZ2MQ0KANx-VooqAuqlVMdKZ4_71hIUgw_aem_9V80-1S2Ci2XcydtmSrERgSounds like the operation has moved to Hotel Circle Supper 8.

NineInches
07-01-24, 16:26
Hello everyone, do you guys no of any parlors that feature short providers (around 4'11 and 5'2").Cici. 4'11 or 5'0. D tits. Nice firm massage, more features at the end.

140 hh, 200 for hr.

NineInches
07-01-24, 16:30
Hello everyone, do you guys no of any parlors that feature short providers (around 4'11 and 5'2").See attached images.

TheMassageKing
07-01-24, 17:11
[Deleted by Admin]

Some of you guys don't understand how much other guys hate shills. When you try and hide that you are posting about a banned spa somebody always understands what you are saying and they report it. Do it again and I will ban you.

A2

ScottJones2020
07-01-24, 17:49
Cici. 4'11 or 5'0. D tits. Nice firm massage, more features at the end.

140 hh, 200 for hr.Thanks for the Intel I will check out shortly.

NineInches
07-02-24, 20:34
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/star-spa-san-diego-ca-92117/23251128.html

One of the file too big, boob size joke.

Anyone tried the new Latinas?

King4
07-02-24, 20:56
A few weeks ago, I visited Sonya (https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3364697). Very clean apartment in Scottsdale with a dedicated massage room. She, like a lot of Thai providers, requires a quick shower before the festivities begin. The shower is right off the massage room and is well apportioned.

Her massage skills are outstanding. For those familiar with Thai massage, it's on the more relaxing side of that, for obvious reasons. Hell, I'd see her for a massage alone.

I opted for the L1 package $. 2 + $, which others here will * about being to expensive for "just a handshake", but I again mention the quality of the massage and that all I want is L1. FS means covered and my junk is condom shy, so I work with what I have. Very attentive to my needs, she was. Recommended!I think you posted in SD by accident.

Rub Mesd
07-03-24, 06:52
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/star-spa-san-diego-ca-92117/23251128.html

One of the file too big, boob size joke.

Anyone tried the new Latinas?Bella or at least that it what it sounded like.

She is long blondish hair Colombian. Looks like the white and pink dotted bikini picture.

Body 10÷.

Additude 10÷.

Enthusiasm: 11.

Language: 2.

Massage 3.

No LFK / DFK.

NO DATY (but will allow, she say no but guided you in).

NO Touch the backdoor.

Great time ,6 HF for 45 min.

Gratuity $,6.

Light short massage to start off lots of teasing. No cellphone translator, I tried to get mine and she was uncomfortable so we worked through it. She aims to please and she is good at it, very vocal and energetic differently worth a second visit.

She leaves 9 or 10 July.

Rub Mesd
07-03-24, 08:06
I went back to Stars spa, to give them on more chance.

I met Bella (at least that was what it sounded like).

She is a taller blonde Columbian with small D maybe C tits.

Great body, great personality and enthusiasm. Downside very little massage skills and language barriers. No translation apps, and don't try to use your own.

She aims to please and is up for almost anything.

NO BACKDOOR anything.

NO LFK / DFK.

NO DATY (but she will pull your head in).

Very vocal and very energetic.

She leaves for LA 9 or 10 July.

HF.

60 MIN / . 7.

45 MIN / . 6.

Gratuity $. 6.

The picture says Becca but this picture is her.

DavDerk
07-03-24, 13:04
So she says no DATY up front but then lets you DATY anyways is that what you're saying?

I met Bella (at least that was what it sounded like)....

DudeDudeDoo
07-03-24, 13:22
Hey, I will be going on a work trip to San Diego in two weeks. Any chance why'all would put me on to some information on where to go, I would like to stick to parlors if possible since I've never been to an apartment and I don't want to try it out in a new area. I'm fine with Asians but if there are some other races I wouldn't mind stuffing something new. I prefer big ass and tits, belly size doesn't really matter to me. Or the smallest spinner around sounds appealing too.

Muncher8888
07-03-24, 14:32
Generally speaking, do you guys find July the 4th to be:

Way busier then usual?

Same?

Less busier then usual?

Or just depends on the place and location, there is no one size fits all?

For example the beach MPs might have all the staff girls going one right after the other all night.

I only have a couple years ago for reference and it seems like it was busy.

Of course it depends on which day the 4th falls on, this year being Thursday.

Whaddaya think?

SDJaziKing
07-03-24, 14:54
Generally speaking, do you guys find July the 4th to be:

Way busier then usual?

Same?

Less busier then usual?

Or just depends on the place and location, there is no one size fits all?

For example the beach MPs might have all the staff girls going one right after the other all night.

I only have a couple years ago for reference and it seems like it was busy.

Of course it depends on which day the 4th falls on, this year being Thursday.

Whaddaya think?In my experience, it definitely gets busier after the standard cookout hours.

Manuel128
07-03-24, 16:34
A few weeks back. A granny was at the front desk. I was about to walk but the mamasan (cici) convinces me to stay and said someone good will take care of me. In walks the granny Amy from the front desk. LOL.

The table shower here is always good. She inspected little man with a serious face and commented that he is "strong. " LOL. Good wash on the sack and crack. In the room, she goes to the head of the table and starts massaging my ass then my hand goes immediately up her skirt. She hopped on the table straddling my head while massaging. I then started kissing her inner thighs.

She massaged around for 10 more minutes then started tickling the starfish. I said finger okay, her eyebrows raise and she grabs more oil. She knew exactly where the prostate was and hit the mark immediately. I was on all fours now and she was stroking and fingering at the same time. My legs were trembling during the PM and I eventually exploded all over the table. We both laughed. Five minutes later she asked if I wanted to go round two! I declined as we didn't have much time left for me to recover. She finished the session with a nice foot massage.

Overall, a good time as she wanted to please and checked in several times to see if I was happy. I left an. 80 tip. I went three weeks later and ended up with her again. She didn't remember our last session. I guess I am not that memorable or as charming as I think I am. Manny.

Muncher8888
07-03-24, 21:30
In my experience, it definitely gets busier after the standard cookout hours.Wonder what my odds are getting my meat nicely marinated the morning of the 4th?

5th I would think the girls are stretched out LOL.

Rub Mesd
07-04-24, 07:14
So she says no DATY up front but then lets you DATY anyways is that what you're saying?It I a yes, she saiid Kiss the Kitty, I paused fir a minute to take in the view. She pulls me in to dine. Very responsive very tasty, very wet. 6.

TacoManVa
07-04-24, 08:30
Located on Ashford Street next to the carnival Mexican supermarket. The place looks pretty shady from the outside but the inside the rooms are very nice and clean.

Alice just got to town a few days ago from New York and has a really killer body. Slender body with a very nice ass and some nice large man-made melons. She walked in and gave me a big hug and a light kiss on the lips. I was pretty horny so I wanted to get right to the action, I laid back to see what her routine would be and she climbed up on top of me and started kissing my neck and then my nipples and work her way down to my rock hard cock. She sucked on each one of my balls and then started giving me a really nice BBBJ with DT almost all the way down. After a while we flipped to 69 and got some of that tasty kitty. I slid one finger inside and that's all I could get in there because she was so tight. After 69, she climbed on top and slid my bare cock in her wet pussy cowgirl style, she started riding me and I was grabbing those large boobs watching them bounce was spectacular. I wanted to change to missionary and she allowed me to push her feet way back behind her head and just literally pound away as hard as I wanted to. I was getting close but I wanted to try some doggy style and flipped her over and grabbed that killer booty and ended up finishing outside on her butt as she requested.

BBFS was 250 tip and CIP was an extra 50 for those that are interested. Alice is def worth a spin for those that like young hot Chinese girls with big jugs.

Lion1
07-04-24, 15:10
I hope the review is a little more accurate.

I met Bella (at least that was what it sounded like).

She is a taller blonde Columbian with small D maybe C tits.

Great body, great personality and enthusiasm. Downside very little massage skills and language barriers. No translation apps, and don't try to use your own.

She aims to please and is up for almost anything.

NO BACKDOOR anything.

NO LFK / DFK.

Very vocal and very energetic.

She leaves for LA 9 or 10 July.

HF.

60 MIN / . 7.

45 MIN / . 6.

Gratuity $. 6.

The picture says Becca but this picture is her..

Knuckle65
07-04-24, 18:37
Based on reviews, I've been wanting to see Nicole at Sakura (Convoy). Unfortunately it seems she only works weekdays and mostly during the day, which conflicts with my work schedule. She was also off today being the 4th. Are there any other current ladies that are similar to Nicole in age and extra services? A runner up, available nights and weekends? I think I've read Vivian and Lilly might be good options? Or should I just hold out for Nicole if my schedule allows? TIA! Shoot me a DM if you prefer.

BluesBalls
07-06-24, 13:38
Based on reviews, I've been wanting to see Nicole at Sakura (Convoy). Unfortunately it seems she only works weekdays and mostly during the day, which conflicts with my work schedule. She was also off today being the 4th. Are there any other current ladies that are similar to Nicole in age and extra services? A runner up, available nights and weekends? I think I've read Vivian and Lilly might be good options? Or should I just hold out for Nicole if my schedule allows? TIA! Shoot me a DM if you prefer.Lilly is solid and she's also Thai and at Convoy. Very sexy girl and very horny. Nicole has a better ass, but I think Lilly is in better shape.

ADwightSchrute
07-06-24, 13:57
Visited about a week ago.

Had Lilia wearing light blue skin tight dress, Cs, she's a petite spinner. IMO body is solid 7. 5-8. 5. Her face is very Chinese, but pretty. Prob a 6/10. English is somewhat good. Did the hour. Got a decent massage with oil and teasing. Asked if I been there before, some of the usual questions to feel you out. Upon flip asked what I wanted. Got supplies and went to work. Teasing and licking, then BBBJ, DT with good suction. Then on goes the hat. Nice and responsive. Bust in hat. Clean up and lay down mutually massaging each other more until time is up. I saw Lucky on the way out. Looks like any typical Asian girl that works out, college, girl next door vibe. At the time she was wearing black leggings and tight white top. I'll prob go back if she's there. I believe. 7 for hour and 1. 5 tip.

Knuckle65
07-06-24, 14:14
Looks like I was finally able to experience Nicole at Sakura Spa for myself. From what I've been told, she only works weekdays. Well, the stars aligned, and I was able to have a weekday afternoon off, so I booked an appointment.

The spa is located in a busy and crowded corner strip mall with a Japanese market, a number of restaurants, and a cafe. The vibe is more like a legit spa than something shady. There's a front counter, which at the time had a male attendant, who I paid for my 30 min appointment. He escorted me down a hall, past the open massage tables on the left, then to a private room on the right where I got comfy and waited for Nicole.

A few minutes later Nicole knocks on the door and walks in. She seems very friendly, and we exchange pleasantries. My first impression is that she gives very attractive GND vibes. Not a lot of make-up if any, but a natural beauty. She's Thai, tan, has long dark hair, and a nice body underneath her spandex outfit, she seems fit. I don't know how tall she is, but she's a shorty. To me she looks to be in her 30's. But I think others have said she may skew a bit older? I myself am pushing the higher limits of middle age, so to me, she looks younger than most of the AMP providers I've seen in recent times, LOL.

Anyway, she starts the massage asking what kind of pressure I like, I say soft. I'm not a hard massage guy, I'm there to relax and maybe have a bit of fun, not to be tortured, LOL! So, she keeps it light and glides her hands all over my body. I really like it and it's relaxing to me. Eventually she focuses on my rear and mini me with a lot of gentle teasing. Then comes the flip and she gets the oil and begins to work her magic. I placed my hand on her back and asked her if it's okay to touch? She nods her head yes. So, I start to caress her butt (OTC), then slowly move my hands up towards her breasts. She seemed a little guarded up top, so I took that as a sign and kept my hand at her waist and rear. I'm not one to push things if she's not willing. As she continues to work, she gradually picks up the pace to a nice mind clearing finish, LOL!

Overall, I'd say Nicole was a solid time. While it would have been nice to experience what some others have experienced, YMMV is the name of the game! I don't know if the experience gets "better" if you become a regular? But that's for her to decide. Will I repeat? Maybe, I'm glad I tried her. She seems nice, I do find her attractive, and she's fun to talk to. The next time I'll just keep my expectations at standard HE.

TacoManVa
07-06-24, 16:08
Lilly is solid and she's also Thai and at Convoy. Very sexy girl and very horny. Nicole has a better ass, but I think Lilly is in better shape.Sorry is she at Convoy Massage or Sakura?

Thanks.

ThomasM80
07-07-24, 02:40
I went today to Serenity at Ashford. I made an appointment ahead of time for 45 min and when I got there the place looks really beat up from the outside but inside is.

A different story. The room I got was pretty spacious and Alice was very sweet. Her breasts are man made but they are amazing. Big Areolas! Which I love. Not much.

Ass but she has a pretty face and again she is very sweet. For the house fee and Bare Service it was about 3. 1. I highly recommend seeing her before she leaves. And.

Please guys treat her right.

Rey KittyHawk
07-07-24, 09:28
Amy was one of my Covid Girls. During those times you could go in the back door for a session.

She is a granny but will serve you well. She knows she's competing with younger girls and will work to make you happy. She's very schooled on ways to make you explode as described by Manny.

Massage is very good too and she'll allow roaming everywhere you want.

I drop in every once in a while to enjoy her skills. Treat her well.

A few weeks back. A granny was at the front desk. I was about to walk but the mamasan (cici) convinces me to stay and said someone good will take care of me. In walks the granny Amy from the front desk. LOL.

The table shower here is always good. She inspected little man with a serious face and commented that he is "strong. " LOL. Good wash on the sack and crack. In the room, she goes to the head of the table and starts massaging my ass then my hand goes immediately up her skirt. She hopped on the table straddling my head while massaging. I then started kissing her inner thighs.

She massaged around for 10 more minutes then started tickling the starfish. I said finger okay, her eyebrows raise and she grabs more oil. She knew exactly where the prostate was and hit the mark immediately. I was on all fours now and she was stroking and fingering at the same time. My legs were trembling during the PM and I eventually exploded all over the table. We both laughed. Five minutes later she asked if I wanted to go round two! I declined as we didn't have much time left for me to recover. She finished the session with a nice foot massage.

Overall, a good time as she wanted to please and checked in several times to see if I was happy. I left an. 80 tip. I went three weeks later and ended up with her again. She didn't remember our last session. I guess I am not that memorable or as charming as I think I am. Manny.

Faustder
07-08-24, 12:56
Any recommendations for AMPs offering full services north of Mira Mesa along I-15?

TempleAvenue
07-08-24, 14:12
Fake or real tits? TIA!I visited Fendi last week and she had a fake tits. I think Some other people reported real but I can confirm she has MM.

Faustder
07-08-24, 23:03
Her tits were man made, yet look nicely huge on her sexy Ukraine body.

I visited Fendi last week and she had a fake tits. I think Some other people reported real but I can confirm she has MM.

SkillDatKillz
07-09-24, 01:01
Anyone recommend going here? I met up with a friend at the brewery next door and noticed that next door was a massage place. How are the girls here? Any intel is appreciated.

ThaAmpGuy
07-09-24, 02:07
Provider Info: Beauty:3/5, Body:5/5, Personality:5/5, Service:4/5.

Angel is an absolute smoke show! Her body is amazingly perfect. She is all natural in every aspect of her physique, and she obviously takes care of her body. Teardrop breasts with small pink nipples. Tight, firm ass! And she is very tight. She has a beautiful smile that never left her face, and her attitude is infectious. Absolutely, she is ATF material!

Massage Details: (3/5).

Very relaxing lotion massage with ample teasing. On the flip, she applied more lotion and focused primarily on my stiff situation.

Session Details:

(4/5) BBBJ with so much DT action. I was convinced that her plan was to finish me like this. The remainder of the session was a blur of various positions with lots of rhythmic back and forth action. K9. Mish. Standing Mish. CG where she had me hold my arms out so she could get more thrust. RCG. Finished in prone. Angel looks incredible from any position! And the twerking while in standing K9 was absolute fire!

There are so many positives that I can say about this beautiful lady, but none of it will do her justice. She makes me second my decision to wait so long to see a Latina provider. I am looking forward to a second session with her before heading back east.

JRobinsonTj
07-09-24, 11:00
I went today to Serenity at Ashford. I made an appointment ahead of time for 45 min and when I got there the place looks really beat up from the outside but inside is.

A different story. The room I got was pretty spacious and Alice was very sweet. Her breasts are man made but they are amazing. Big Areolas! Which I love. Not much.

Ass but she has a pretty face and again she is very sweet. For the house fee and Bare Service it was about 3. 1. I highly recommend seeing her before she leaves. And.

Please guys treat her right.I also saw Alice, BBFS for about $260.

She is beautiful and this is right next to the Mexican grocery store. She is really sweet.

TempleAvenue
07-09-24, 13:30
Her tits were man made, yet look nicely huge on her sexy Ukraine body.The Fendi I saw was Chinese. When I texted MMS for Fendi, I thought she's Latina. But I don't remember what MMS said or from the forum. So, I thought I got confused myself.

I arrived a little bit early and I may have been given a different "Fendi."

Chris355
07-09-24, 14:24
Hello gentlemen. I'm in town for a few hours. Asking for any FS AMPs I can visit today while I'm here. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

LoveYouLong
07-09-24, 14:30
Amy was one of my Covid Girls. During those times you could go in the back door for a session.

She is a granny but will serve you well. She knows she's competing with younger girls and will work to make you happy. She's very schooled on ways to make you explode as described by Manny.

Massage is very good too and she'll allow roaming everywhere you want.

I drop in every once in a while to enjoy her skills. Treat her well.Tina has some nice Tata's.

JRobinsonTj
07-09-24, 16:20
Anyone recommend going here? I met up with a friend at the brewery next door and noticed that next door was a massage place. How are the girls here? Any intel is appreciated.When I was on RM, it showed non-erotic. Unsure what you can get here. It's been about 6 months since I was on that site.

Nannersd
07-09-24, 17:23
Anyone recommend going here? I met up with a friend at the brewery next door and noticed that next door was a massage place. How are the girls here? Any intel is appreciated.It is a FS Korean place. Tiffany is who you want at KK. She is beautiful.

AsianEmp
07-09-24, 20:47
The Fendi I saw was Chinese. When I texted MMS for Fendi, I thought she's Latina. But I don't remember what MMS said or from the forum. So, I thought I got confused myself.

I arrived a little bit early and I may have been given a different "Fendi."Fendi is Chinese and doesn't stop saying "baby". She's just mixed looking. The constant saying "baby" really got annoying.

OceanMan1
07-09-24, 21:25
First time getting back into the hobby since March so I decided to check out Sugar Spa since it's so close by.

I texted ahead and set up an appointment and got greeted at the door by Yuyu! Didn't ask for her name right away but she looked great enough to have some fun. I was going to ask to see the other girls but she did the job! She was in a cute pink dress and give me a kiss as soon as I came in, showed me the room and asked for the house. Got comfy and set the tip of $. 6 and she came in and started the massage right away after some DFK. She started with a rough back rub and moved up to my upper body as I grabbed her ass.

Her stats are a plush C cup (Maybe even D) with a soft ass. She was about 5'2 and looked fairly young. I would assume mid 30's.

She moved on to the legs and played with the little one from underneath. As she was massaging me, I started giving her a massage back as she moaned back and forth.

Onto the flip, she got undressed and plopped up on top into straight DFK. I was really digging it. She started sucking the nips and I got to say, that was a first for me. Got into 69 and I went to town as we both moaned of satisfaction. Then she went into BBBJ and it was sloppy!! Just the way I like it. She was hitting all the right moves. After a couple minutes, I started to play with her nice cups and just enjoyed the moment as she put a hat on junior. We went to town for about 3 min till I blew. What can I say, it's been since April for me haha.

Shortly after, 2 more mongers came in and she left to room to attend to them. The only downside I would say is that I paid for an hour and only got 40 minutes since it started to get busy. I was hoping going in at 3 pm would be early enough but some of why'all had the same idea haha. She kept saying "Sorry, sorry, sorry" as she kept apologizing me and waved for me to leave. Got me a water and headed out. She said sorry a couple more times but it didn't bug me too much. Overall a great experience back into the game! She def made me tap out faster than my current "situation ship" could. I hope to go back soon closer to closing time to get more time.

RoamingBag
07-09-24, 22:30
The Fendi I saw was Chinese. When I texted MMS for Fendi, I thought she's Latina. But I don't remember what MMS said or from the forum. So, I thought I got confused myself.

I arrived a little bit early and I may have been given a different "Fendi."For real, the person in contact may not know a damn lick of English; they'll probably say yes to anything.

Faustder
07-10-24, 00:03
You can find several FS AMPs around Kearny Mesa areas along Convoy / Balboa.

Couple FS shops up north in Mira Mesa, and few down south in Chula Vista.

Hello gentlemen. I'm in town for a few hours. Asking for any FS AMPs I can visit today while I'm here. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Faustder
07-10-24, 00:15
Fendi is half Chinese mixed with half Ukraine with some Easton European vibes (big eyes, straight noses, whiter skins), firm round ass, 5'5" taller than most girls.

She says lots of "Baby" in dialogue.

So if those features match, you've met Fendi even though she speaks mostly Mandarine.

I arrived a little bit early and I may have been given a different "Fendi."

JRobinsonTj
07-10-24, 00:40
Hello gentlemen. I'm in town for a few hours. Asking for any FS AMPs I can visit today while I'm here. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Sent you a PM.

Doretti
07-10-24, 02:21
Auto repair shop said they'd take about 2 hours and I found myself within walking distance of this place in Chula Vista. Met by Coco, fit and probably about 40, personable with a nice smile. Payed the 60 HF for the hour and got ready. She got busy with a massage that was really pretty good but was still over the sheet at about the 15 minute mark. I then asked her for an oil massage and she immediately complied. Just before the flip she cocked my legs up to massage my inner thighs and then wiped me down with the towel. She then proceeded to give my balls and cock their very own oil massage for a few minutes before the flip. After I turned over she sat at the end of the bed and slid her legs under mine and continued the tantric lingam massage until I was ready and then stroked me to completion. After the cleanup, she finished up with leg massage and then face / scalp. This whole time I never touched her but just let her do her thing. Also there was not a word spoken about a tip which is a huge plus for me! She gave me a water, I gave her 60 and we were both happy.

Doretti.

Baller55
07-10-24, 02:22
I know there were a few posts about some of the AMPs in RB but any recent updates? I'm up here a lot for work and some of these AMPs seem in nicer stripmalls. Some of their ads are explicit but they look liek legit places? Specifically looking at HZ and Ark in RB. Anyone have any intel? TIA!

ThaAmpGuy
07-10-24, 09:00
Provider Info: Beauty:3/5, Body:3/5, Personality:4/5, Service:5/5.

Alice is very tiny; short stature, petite frame, and large breasts, cute face. First impression didn't get me excited about the forthcoming session. Basically, the outfit she was wearing wasn't flattering for her body type. Undressed it was a different story.

Service Rating (5/5). IMHO, Alice provides 5 star services. Started with BBBJ with lots of DT and face fucking from multiple angles. CFS (multiple positions) to begin, but the last 5 minutes she requested BBFS as she could tell I was no where close to finishing after multiple attempts to finish me in her mouth. Most positions she handled well, and I was able to bottom out. Ended up in Mish for a CIP finish. She made multiple comments on my stamina; I think I last longer than she expected.

Massage Details: (0/5).

Basically, the massage never happened. At the beginning, Alice communicated that massage would be After, but we ran out of time.

Conclusion: It was a good session, but I don't have an overwhelming desire to repeat with her.

MrMurphy54
07-10-24, 11:25
I know there were a few posts about some of the AMPs in RB but any recent updates? I'm up here a lot for work and some of these AMPs seem in nicer stripmalls. Some of their ads are explicit but they look liek legit places? Specifically looking at HZ and Ark in RB. Anyone have any intel? TIA!HZ is HE only. Anything can be had at Ark. There is also Strength Spa nearby. Your best bet is probably a place on World Trade Center which is a much more discrete location (near the Home Depot) - used to be called Lucky Foot Spa, I think it's called Serene now. There have been some hot young ladies there.

TempleAvenue
07-10-24, 17:13
HZ is HE only. Anything can be had at Ark. There is also Strength Spa nearby. Your best bet is probably a place on World Trade Center which is a much more discrete location (near the Home Depot) - used to be called Lucky Foot Spa, I think it's called Serene now. There have been some hot young ladies there.I stopped by Strength spa twice in the past (within last 4 months). Both time was in the late evening (6:30/7 pm) and the same lady came out. The first time, she was confused with a car parked in the parking lot for a long time. She asked me "oh. I saw you were in the car long time. I know you don't want massage. And went back."

So I figured she was afraid of something or confused with a person in a different car.

I went back about 5 weeks later. She came out and looked at me top to bottom (I dressed normal daily causal). And she said No Appointment. She didn't even ask me anything. Since then, I never gone back to try it again. (I am small Asia (5'4) and no where close to look like LE).

Anyone has similar experience? Or Is there a secret code to mention to get the service?

Baller55
07-10-24, 17:41
I stopped by Strength spa twice in the past (within last 4 months). Both time was in the late evening (6:30/7 pm) and the same lady came out. The first time, she was confused with a car parked in the parking lot for a long time. She asked me "oh. I saw you were in the car long time. I know you don't want massage. And went back."

So I figured she was afraid of something or confused with a person in a different car.

I went back about 5 weeks later. She came out and looked at me top to bottom (I dressed normal daily causal). And she said No Appointment. She didn't even ask me anything. Since then, I never gone back to try it again. (I am small Asia (5'4) and no where close to look like LE).

Anyone has similar experience? Or Is there a secret code to mention to get the service?Same experience but she's not much of a looker so I would have left anyways.

JRobinsonTj
07-10-24, 17:55
Just had an amazing experience with Lucky.

At first I thought this was a legit spot, but was able to get all the goods for around $$.

Had a BBBJ and CFS. Highly recommend!

Manuel128
07-10-24, 18:09
I stopped by Strength spa twice in the past (within last 4 months). Both time was in the late evening (6:30/7 pm) and the same lady came out. The first time, she was confused with a car parked in the parking lot for a long time. She asked me "oh. I saw you were in the car long time. I know you don't want massage. And went back."

Anyone has similar experience? Or Is there a secret code to mention to get the service?I wrote an extensive review of strength and part of my review may explain her nervousness of people hanging out front. Not sure why guys sit in their car in front of these places. Go in and go out. Don't attract attention. Anyways, I had a decent time considering lack of options in the area. Haven't been back though. -Manny.

DavDerk
07-10-24, 18:34
I like TheAmpGuys format so I'll use it to get to the point.

Provider Info: Beauty:5/5, Body:4/5, Personality:4/5, Service:4/5.

Candy met me at the front door. She's slender, taller-ish for an AMP girl (I'd say 5'6 with her shoes on), probably mid 20's, nice revealing pink mini dress showed exactly what I was getting myself into. Manmade DD's that felt great (naturals would have gotten the 5/5 for body). She looks more K-girl than anything. I'm honestly not great at making these calls but she IMO that's what I thought she looked like and I definitely liked what I saw. Immediately started with a smile so good first impression. Honestly one of the prettiest girls I've seen. More like a pinup less like GND, which I was due for and appreciated.

Service Rating (4/5). The service was almost 5 stars but I'll get into that in a sec. She gave very nice BBBJ and made sure her mouth covered every millimeter down there, including great BLS. She mentioned that I was big (this is usually a warning sign of bad things to come because girls that mention that usually can't take it deep) but she was able to handle everything. She wanted me to start mish first, went to doggy and then had her ride me to completion. Kitty was perfect and wet, she smelled good. LFK allowed, let me kiss all over her body. Was able to rub the top of her starfish during doggy but wouldn't let me insert it. She was really fantastic but 4/5 because at the beginning she accidentally dropped the condom on the ground before putting in on then wanted to try and put it on me before we started. She was polite about my request for a new condom but that made me start thinking about some of the hygiene practices.

Massage Details: (2/5). Nothing to get excited about, very light rubbing on my back and buttocks before the flip with a little teasing of the boys. I wasn't really here for the massage so I was okay with this.

Conclusion: Had a great time, she was very enjoyable and I would probably be willing to see her again if I had time. We don't get many gems like this out in my parts so this was indeed a treat.

5 for 30,1. 6 for tip.

Faustder
07-10-24, 22:42
I know there were a few posts about some of the AMPs in RB but any recent updates? I'm up here a lot for work and some of these AMPs seem in nicer stripmalls. Some of their ads are explicit but they look liek legit places? Specifically looking at HZ and Ark in RB. Anyone have any intel? TIA!No. 1 Ark at Berardo Ctr seems starting to offer CFS.

DeeeezNutss
07-10-24, 23:14
Read some good reviews on Alice and her services so I went to Serinity to try her out. Got to the place and it was in the corner next to the market. Went around 9:30 pm and wasn't busy at all. Greater by Alice herself wearing a 2 piece pink outfit. Holter top showing off her nice MMD C / D's. She led me to the room and I gave her the. 60 HF with the tip of $$. 50 and she knew already what I wanted and gave me a kiss on the lips. She told me to get undressed and left the room. Got back in 3 mins and I was waiting naked on the table ready for her. She asked if I wanted a massage and said naw, I want to get down to business LOL. She got undressed and revealed her body. I was expecting a good body from the reviews I read and was a bit disappointed. As always, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Alice wasn't a spinner but kind of close but not fat. Stomach was pretty flat but a little pooch. But her boobs were pretty good. No ass though.

So I layer down on the bed and she got on top of me and started with some LFK then had me suck on her tits. She gave me some moans but I saw her face and she was just looking around so I knew she was just acting it. So this kind of ruined the mood for me, but let her do her thing and hope it gets better. So she started to go down, licked my nipples down to my belly button and ended down to junior. She kissed it then kicked it and started a slow BBBJ. I'm average so she got to DT me but not all the way to the base. Felt pretty good but I've had better (Mina). Alice did that for about 5 mins and then flipped over to do some 69. Kitty was shaven and clean. She was getting into it as I was licking her bean. She couldn't take it anymore and wanted to fuck. So she got off and mounted me CG which felt snug and took it all the way in. Rode me for a few but her face again showed that she was more business. Got her off and later her down on her back and on the edge for standing missionary. Raised her legs up and pounded away and she took it good. Told her I was about to cum and wanted to blow in her mouth. So she got off the bed and on her knees and started to BBBJ. I started to cum and a little got in her mouth but then she pulled junior out and just had me cum outside while she was doing a HJ. Cleaned me up with the alcohol spray and gave me wipes to clean up. Got dressed and she gave me a hug and showed me her phone with the translator and it said next time I come back she will do better.

I prob won't return because I didn't feel a connection and she didn't seem to be into it. At least fake the part and make it seem like you like it. Oh well, moving on. I usually don't do BBFS at AMPs just because I think traffic is higher rather than through agencies. Be safe out there and have fun!

Tonton206
07-11-24, 00:57
Hi all,

Pretty new here. Done like 2 AMPs before and was pretty disappointed. They were old and not great looking. Massage was meh. Anyways I'm pretty new so I'd like some assistance with what happened today. I went to aroma massage. It was a pretty vacant lot and so went in unnoticed. Inside was fine. I had read two reviews that sounding amazing. Two Latina girls described, one angel the other I can't remember. I was really looking forward to a Latina massage girl as I've never had that before. There were only two ladies in there, both Chinese. Both pretty meh looking to me. This was where I believe I made my first mistake but I'll get into that later. I got paired with Alison. Double Ds natural, bigger belly than I hoped for (but I like super flat stomachs and I know I have high standards). Face average. No ass. She was very fun to talk to surprisingly since she barely knew English. I had good convo talking to her about my high school trip to China I lost my virginity to an English teacher. Anyways I got into the room at about 7. Paid the $. 7 for the hour. I got undressed on the table and she undressed down to just bottom underwear. We did a lot of talking and flirting and she kissed me all over giggling. Lots of teasing below and whispering in the ear. Kissing my neck getting those chills. She was telling me how badly she wanted to fuck me for the 15 minutes of light touching and not so great massaging. On the flip she asked for tip. I put up 160 since I've seen in the other posts people putting 150 and I only had 20's. She then tells me she's on her period and can't do it. She said only handjob or BBBJ. I didn't want BBBJ because I don't want any risk of stds (no shame on anyone who does that). I told her I wanted FS so she agreed to find another girl. 45 minutes in now she comes back saying the girl doesn't want to. I say I'm good then on anything and she asks for more tip. I didn't know what To do here due to lack of experience but I tipped her a 40 which felt really awful considering I came in for FS and barely got even a massage. Was I being too nice? What can I do better next time?

Should I have asked if angel or the other one (I can find it in a post easily sunny I think?) were working prior to coming in? Should I have left at the door when I only saw two Chinese girls I didn't find attractive? Feels real bad being out 110 dollars for nothing. I'm also staying near sugars for the weekend (I'm visiting for work). I just scoped and I think saw the girl in the pink dress that was mentioned earlier. She sounded Japanese by her accent but she's also not that hot to me. Any tips and recommendations anyone?

Tonton206
07-11-24, 01:00
Is this Q by sugars? My maps say it's closed, is this wrong?

Candy met me at the front door. She's slender, taller-ish for an AMP girl (I'd say 5'6 with her shoes on), probably mid 20's, nice revealing pink mini dress showed exactly what I was getting myself into. Manmade DD's that felt great (naturals would have gotten the 5/5 for body). She looks more K-girl than anything. I'm honestly not great at making these calls but she IMO that's what I thought she looked like and I definitely liked what I saw. Immediately started with a smile so good first impression. Honestly one of the prettiest girls I've seen. More like a pinup less like GND, which I was due for and appreciated.

Service Rating (4/5). The service was almost 5 stars but I'll get into that in a sec. She gave very nice BBBJ and made sure her mouth covered every millimeter down there, including great BLS. She mentioned that I was big (this is usually a warning sign of bad things to come because girls that mention that usually can't take it deep) but she was able to handle everything. She wanted me to start mish first, went to doggy and then had her ride me to completion. Kitty was perfect and wet, she smelled good. LFK allowed, let me kiss all over her body. Was able to rub the top of her starfish during doggy but wouldn't let me insert it. She was really fantastic but 4/5 because at the beginning she accidentally dropped the condom on the ground before putting in on then wanted to try and put it on me before we started. She was polite about my request for a new condom but that made me start thinking about some of the hygiene practices.

Massage Details: (2/5). Nothing to get excited about, very light rubbing on my back and buttocks before the flip with a little teasing of the boys. I wasn't really here for the massage so I was okay with this.

Conclusion: Had a great time, she was very enjoyable and I would probably be willing to see her again if I had time. We don't get many gems like this out in my parts so this was indeed a treat.

5 for 30,1. 6 for tip.

Knuckle65
07-11-24, 05:25
Lilly is solid and she's also Thai and at Convoy. Very sexy girl and very horny. Nicole has a better ass, but I think Lilly is in better shape.Thanks BluesBalls, noted!

TacoManVa
07-11-24, 09:13

5 for 30,1. 6 for tip.Where is this place located?

Thanks for the review.

DavDerk
07-11-24, 11:20
Where is this place located?

Thanks for the review.Sorry I didn't put in the original report. El Cajon, easy to find in RM.

DavDerk
07-11-24, 12:48
I can't edit my post but the MM's were closer to D's not DD's. Still more than a handful. I have larger hands and they felt great.

LarryByrd
07-11-24, 13:18
Hey all,

I have this desire to try doing Greek with a girl, don't judge. Anybody know of any of these girls that offer the service? Would be nice if they're at least semi-attractive.

I've thought about heading over to TJ to try and get this out of my system. Thanks for any advice!

Faustder
07-11-24, 14:05
Hi all,

Pretty new here. Done like 2 AMPs before and was pretty disappointed. They were old and not great looking. Massage was meh. Anyways I'm pretty new so I'd like some assistance with what happened today. I went to aroma massage. It was a pretty vacant lot and so went in unnoticed. Inside was fine. I had read two reviews that sounding amazing. Two Latina girls described, one angel the other I can't remember. I was really looking forward to a Latina massage girl as I've never had that before. There were only two ladies in there, both Chinese. Both pretty meh looking to me. This was where I believe I made my first mistake but I'll get into that later. I got paired with Alison. Double Ds natural, bigger belly than I hoped for (but I like super flat stomachs and I know I have high standards). Face average. No ass. She was very fun to talk to surprisingly since she barely knew English. I had good convo talking to her about my high school trip to China I lost my virginity to an English teacher. Anyways I got into the room at about 7. Paid the $. 7 for the hour. I got undressed on the table and she undressed down to just bottom underwear. We did a lot of talking and flirting and she kissed me all over giggling. Lots of teasing below and whispering in the ear. Kissing my neck getting those chills. She was telling me how badly she wanted to fuck me for the 15 minutes of light touching and not so great massaging. On the flip she asked for tip. I put up 160 since I've seen in the other posts people putting 150 and I only had 20's. She then tells me she's on her period and can't do it. She said only handjob or BBBJ. I didn't want BBBJ because I don't want any risk of stds (no shame on anyone who does that). I told her I wanted FS so she agreed to find another girl. 45 minutes in now she comes back saying the girl doesn't want to. I say I'm good then on anything and she asks for more tip.If you walk out, you should walk out right away before entering the room. If you walk out after you're inside the room, the provider is usually responsible for HF $70 owed to her boss.

Will008
07-11-24, 15:44
Hi all,

Pretty new here. Done like 2 AMPs before and was pretty disappointed. They were old and not great looking. Massage was meh. Anyways I'm pretty new so I'd like some assistance with what happened today. I went to aroma massage. It was a pretty vacant lot and so went in unnoticed. Inside was fine. I had read two reviews that sounding amazing. Two Latina girls described, one angel the other I can't remember. I was really looking forward to a Latina massage girl as I've never had that before. There were only two ladies in there, both Chinese. Both pretty meh looking to me. This was where I believe I made my first mistake but I'll get into that later. I got paired with Alison. Double Ds natural, bigger belly than I hoped for (but I like super flat stomachs and I know I have high standards). Face average. No ass. She was very fun to talk to surprisingly since she barely knew English. I had good convo talking to her about my high school trip to China I lost my virginity to an English teacher. Anyways I got into the room at about 7. Paid the $. 7 for the hour. I got undressed on the table and she undressed down to just bottom underwear. We did a lot of talking and flirting and she kissed me all over giggling. Lots of teasing below and whispering in the ear. Kissing my neck getting those chills. She was telling me how badly she wanted to fuck me for the 15 minutes of light touching and not so great massaging. On the flip she asked for tip. I put up 160 since I've seen in the other posts people putting 150 and I only had 20's. She then tells me she's on her period and can't do it. She said only handjob or BBBJ. I didn't want BBBJ because I don't want any risk of stds (no shame on anyone who does that). I told her I wanted FS so she agreed to find another girl. 45 minutes in now she comes back saying the girl doesn't want to. I say I'm good then on anything and she asks for more tip. I didn't know what To do here due to lack of experience but I tipped her a 40 which felt really awful considering I came in for FS and barely got even a massage. Was I being too nice? What can I do better next time?

Should I have asked if angel or the other one (I can find it in a post easily sunny I think?) were working prior to coming in? Should I have left at the door when I only saw two Chinese girls I didn't find attractive? Feels real bad being out 110 dollars for nothing. I'm also staying near sugars for the weekend (I'm visiting for work). I just scoped and I think saw the girl in the pink dress that was mentioned earlier. She sounded Japanese by her accent but she's also not that hot to me. Any tips and recommendations anyone?When she said she was riding the cotton pony, you should have got up, got dressed, walked out and found another place.

TacoManVa
07-11-24, 17:25
She is at Aroma Spa off of Kearney Villa Road.

Angela's probably the hottest Latina that I've ever been with. She's in her mid twenties and has a super hot body I have attached a photo below here but her ass actually is a little bit smaller than what you see in the photo it must be the angle that she is sitting at that makes it look wider but it is very nice. She has all natural full size C cups and her hair is a little bit shorter and now is black.

She came into the room and gave me a welcoming hug and I started nibbling on her neck, I started to kiss her and lfk turned into dfk and she was holding me super tight. Asked her to lay down on the table so I could taste some of that young Colombian Kitty and she got wet very quickly. She was grinding on my tongue so I just laid there with the firm tongue and she got herself off to a nice explosive Big O. After she recovered she got up and I laid down on the table and she started a nice BBBJ and I gave her just a little bit of a tap on the head to see if she might go deeper and she went all the way down on me DT. I was getting close so I asked for the cover and she crawled on top CG. Squeezing those beautiful boobs and listening to her call me papi was almost too much. I then asked to get her in doggy because I knew I was getting close, holding that super firm booty that you could bounce quarters off of was just too much and I filled up the sack.

She went to get a hot towel and clean me up and then gave me a nice medium pressure massage and I floated down the highway with a big smile on my face. This girl is a must-see in my opinion! Especially if you love Latinas.

BFunn
07-11-24, 20:09
Hi all, ... I went to aroma massage. ...Aroma is in an area I frequent quite a bit. I've been watching it as their sign went up some time ago, but it wasn't yet open. Finally, the day I saw it had the standard neon open sign going, this review pops up as the user's first post:

I've been going to this place casually for HJ when I'm short on cash, but it seems to have turned into a FS spot overnight. Saw a Latina girl here, I think her name was Sunny, petite with a pretty face, thicc body and one of the biggest assesses I've ever seen. Ass was so big that I could barely get my dick in her doing k9. This place apparently has a Japanese and Chinese girl too, but I didn't see them. It wasn't like this last week LOL. House fee 50 for half hour and 150 for tip.Interesting since they haven't been open when he was supposedly going for HJ.

Since then, another positive review, then yours, followed by a glowing review from a user that typically writes glowing reviews of what I've found to be rather mediocre places. Unfortunately, I'm inclined to believe your more negative review based on what I've seen, which sucks since this location would be rather convenient for me! Maybe I'll try it out for myself to be sure, but I'm betting it's just another mediocre place.

Anyways, regarding your experience, I'd recommend finding a more established AMP that's well reviewed rather than this one that just popped up last week. If the provider is on the rag, then take your money and walk. You'll lose the house fee, but better than losing it all. And really, if you're not impressed by what you see initially, don't take it any further. It sucks and I hate to do it, but it's better to walk out than be disappointed and out a bunch of cash! You can use the credit card excuse ("do you take credit cards? Oh OK, I'll come back later with cash" since they rarely take credit cards).

HappyHead
07-11-24, 22:18
See below for the long story but she is definitely worth your time and money. She is beautiful.

I also thought Taco's post was a shill because the photo he posted was sent to me by mamasan at Stars Spa on Clairmont last week. This is the same girl that went by Bella / Becca at Stars. The photo is also the screensaver on Bella / Angelina's phone.

Anyways, I visited Aroma for this first time today. Typical business strip for Miramar that wasn't busy with plenty of parking. The spa is huge. HF for 30 min is $. 5. She is gorgeous with D size natural tatas and perfect round butt. She workouts and it shows. Her legs are tone and muscular, with a flat tight belly. She looks like the ideal Columbia swimsuit model. She is not thick. She is perfect. Both my visits with her I did not receive any sort of BJ or kissing which is fine with me because hygiene reasons. I also didn't ask for BJ or try to kiss so maybe because I didn't push for that she wasn't going to just give it to me. The number listed for this spa wasn't working when I called.

King Kon
07-11-24, 23:44
She is at Aroma Spa off of Kearney Villa Road.

Angela's probably the hottest Latina that I've ever been with. She's in her mid twenties and has a super hot body I have attached a photo below here but her ass actually is a little bit smaller than what you see in the photo it must be the angle that she is sitting at that makes it look wider but it is very nice. She has all natural full size C cups and her hair is a little bit shorter and now is black.

She came into the room and gave me a welcoming hug and I started nibbling on her neck, I started to kiss her and lfk turned into dfk and she was holding me super tight. Asked her to lay down on the table so I could taste some of that young Colombian Kitty and she got wet very quickly. She was grinding on my tongue so I just laid there with the firm tongue and she got herself off to a nice explosive Big O. After she recovered she got up and I laid down on the table and she started a nice BBBJ and I gave her just a little bit of a tap on the head to see if she might go deeper and she went all the way down on me DT. I was getting close so I asked for the cover and she crawled on top CG. Squeezing those beautiful boobs and listening to her call me papi was almost too much. I then asked to get her in doggy because I knew I was getting close, holding that super firm booty that you could bounce quarters off of was just too much and I filled up the sack.

She went to get a hot towel and clean me up and then gave me a nice medium pressure massage and I floated down the highway with a big smile on my face. This girl is a must-see in my opinion! Especially if you love Latinas.Great intel. I love me Latinas, especially Colombians.

I tried calling them and got no answer.

Did you set up an appointment with them? Or did you simply walk in?

I'd be driving a ways to get there so I need to make sure she's there before I commit.

Also, what was the damage?

TIA!

Baller55
07-12-24, 02:45
Alice did that for about 5 mins and then flipped over to do some 69. Kitty was shaven and clean. She was getting into it as I was licking her bean. !Eating out a provider that does CIP is a big no for me.

ZyDawg
07-12-24, 02:45
Where is this place located?

Thanks for the review.El Cajon on Flanders Drive.

Baller55
07-12-24, 02:47
No. 1 Ark at Berardo Ctr seems starting to offer CFS.Took one for the team. Avoid this place. All they have is ugly round overweight old Asian ladies with ugly granny panties. Nothing sensual or sexy from the two providers I saw there. I should have left but heck I needed a release and got a HE. But I wasn't really happy at all. . She did offer CFS so yes that's available here but there is no way I can imagine doing a old lady with rolls and stay hard.

Dog Rice
07-12-24, 09:34
What service you got from her? HJ. Or FS and damage?

See below for the long story but she is definitely worth your time and money. She is beautiful.

I also thought Taco's post was a shill because the photo he posted was sent to me by mamasan at Stars Spa on Clairmont last week. This is the same girl that went by Bella / Becca at Stars. The photo is also the screensaver on Bella / Angelina's phone.

Anyways, I visited Aroma for this first time today. Typical business strip for Miramar that wasn't busy with plenty of parking. The spa is huge. HF for 30 min is $. 5. She is gorgeous with D size natural tatas and perfect round butt. She workouts and it shows. Her legs are tone and muscular, with a flat tight belly. She looks like the ideal Columbia swimsuit model. She is not thick. She is perfect. Both my visits with her I did not receive any sort of BJ or kissing which is fine with me because hygiene reasons. I also didn't ask for BJ or try to kiss so maybe because I didn't push for that she wasn't going to just give it to me. The number listed for this spa wasn't working when I called.

ThaAmpGuy
07-12-24, 09:35
After reading the review, I decided to make the trek to see this new spot. She opened the door, and immediately recognized me from our first two encounters. I originally saw "Candy" back in Oct 2022; different name at a different AMP. There was something about her then that just captivated me. She is an absolute smoke show. Maybe I'll take the opportunity to see me again.

5 for 30,1. 6 for tip.

MaximusKahn
07-12-24, 10:20
Had not been to Convoy in a long time and was in the mood to TOFTT.

I was tired and wanted to relax, which are the times I'm willing to explore. No expectation on my part. The worst that can happen is I invest a Benjamin to find a place I won't go back too.

Walked in and greeted by a woman who rushed out of the room next to the lobby with her hair all messed up like she just woke up.

She wasn't impressive looking, but I was still in my gambling whatever state of mind. Paid the house 60 for the hour, led to the room.

I wanted to rest so laid face down naked. Woman enters, and covers me and starts a med pressure massage.

Eventually the sheet comes off and the oil goes on, and the massage gets softer, more sensual. Felt good enough, so I just enjoyed it. Some teasing, and a lot of "almost" teasing. But nothing spectacular. I do the usual leg touch to signal it's okay to touch me more, but I don't really put in much effort otherwise to test boundaries.

On the flip, I see it's sleeping beauty. She massaged my face and head, then moves to torso, taps Johnson and I say yes. I was tired and Johnson was too, so my response to her playing was a bit slow, but she dutifully continues to play. Eventually he wakes up, and she gets to a steady rhythm, I ask her to go slow and she does. Eventually everything comes out just right. Good clean up, more leg massage and times up.

Get water, give tip, 60, for all those needing to know. Meh, I think is the new phrase for a so-so experience. I did see another provider, in her 30's maybe, on the way out. More attractive in my opinion, and wearing more alluring clothes, so other options may prove better.

Leaving, in the lobby were 5 young guys. They seemed shocked to see me like boys caught by their father fucking the neighbor girl in the barn. One was giggling and hiding behind a friend like a naughty school boy who saw his first titty. Had to laugh.

Tip to those group of guys wanting to go "get" some at a spa. All five should not walk into same place. Many places are not staffed to handle 5 customers at once. Especially if they already have customers. The girls will try to keep all of you there to get your money, but they'll be hard pressed to give you all quality experiences. Split up, and go to different spas. Then regroup after and compare notes. This is very easy to do in Kearny Mesa. I almost stopped to give them advice, but that goes against my normal MO to be discrete going in, be discrete while there, and to be discrete going out.

I probably wouldn't go back any time soon, but if you're in the mood for a relaxing massage, and oil rub down with a HE check it out and post.

I'm so glad it's Friday!

TempleAvenue
07-12-24, 13:13
Had not been to Convoy in a long time and was in the mood to TOFTT.

I was tired and wanted to relax, which are the times I'm willing to explore. No expectation on my part. The worst that can happen is I invest a Benjamin to find a place I won't go back too.

Walked in and greeted by a woman who rushed out of the room next to the lobby with her hair all messed up like she just woke up.

She wasn't impressive looking, but I was still in my gambling whatever state of mind. Paid the house 60 for the hour, led to the room.

I wanted to rest so laid face down naked. Woman enters, and covers me and starts a med pressure massage.

Eventually the sheet comes off and the oil goes on, and the massage gets softer, more sensual. Felt good enough, so I just enjoyed it. Some teasing, and a lot of "almost" teasing. But nothing spectacular. I do the usual leg touch to signal it's okay to touch me more, but I don't really put in much effort otherwise to test boundaries.

On the flip, I see it's sleeping beauty. She massaged my face and head, then moves to torso, taps Johnson and I say yes. I was tired and Johnson was too, so my response to her playing was a bit slow, but she dutifully continues to play. Eventually he wakes up, and she gets to a steady rhythm, I ask her to go slow and she does. Eventually everything comes out just right..Convoy Massage (same plaza as Spicy City).

I had a similar experience a few years back (first and last time). I wanted to explore new joints.

The lady I had was a decent looking. And massage was ok. After massaging my back and legs, she teased me. And eventually when I flip, she asked if I wanted more services (I think HJ). And to explore her she wanted a lot more. If I remembered vaguely, she wanted like a price of FS for exploring like $.2 for roaming her top and HJ. So I refused the service and her attitude became so bad and she does not even want to massage me for the remaining time of the session.

TempleAvenue
07-12-24, 13:42
I wrote an extensive review of strength and part of my review may explain her nervousness of people hanging out front. Not sure why guys sit in their car in front of these places. Go in and go out. Don't attract attention. Anyways, I had a decent time considering lack of options in the area. Haven't been back though. -Manny.I went in immediately and she thought I was the one hanging out in the car (the first time visit). The second time, I went in immediately and she immediately said no appointments and refused the service.

Is there younger girls at this location? Or she's the only one. Then I am no curious to try.

NineInches
07-12-24, 14:50
Leaving, in the lobby were 5 young guys. They seemed shocked to see me like boys caught by their father fucking the neighbor girl in the barn. One was giggling and hiding behind a friend like a naughty school boy who saw his first titty. Had to laugh.

Tip to those group of guys wanting to go "get" some at a spa. All five should not walk into same place. Many places are not staffed to handle 5 customers at once. Especially if they already have customers. The girls will try to keep all of you there to get your money, but they'll be hard pressed to give you all quality experiences. Split up, and go to different spas. Then regroup after and compare notes. This is very easy to do in Kearny Mesa. I almost stopped to give them advice, but that goes against my normal MO to be discrete going in, be discrete while there, and to be discrete going out.

I probably wouldn't go back any time soon, but if you're in the mood for a relaxing massage, and oil rub down with a HE check it out and post.Just saw this film. Porky's.

Where the guys are getting ready to fuck cherry forever and the masked black guy comes in with a club.

https://youtu.be/_AMfa56HMf4?si=ovzY3u2K7WeKHQTX

Classic scene.

MrNiceGuy70
07-12-24, 17:36
Hey everyone, this is my first post and it is a request for information.

I will be staying in the Point Loma area (Roseville / Liberty Station area) later this month. Does anyone have any insights on the following locations:

Harbor Thai Massage (Rosecrans St.)

Saigon Massage and Spa (Rosecrans St.)

Beauty Spa and Massage (Scott St.)

Brazilian Style Massages (Byron St, off Rosecrans)

Everyday Spa (Canon St, off Rosecrans)

I have checked previous posts and there are a few for Beauty Massage, but there are a couple places in SD that have beauty in the name.

Happy to share info after my visit, but appreciate anything that will prevent me from wasting my time before I go. Thank you.

Manuel128
07-12-24, 18:57
I went in immediately and she thought I was the one hanging out in the car (the first time visit). The second time, I went in immediately and she immediately said no appointments and refused the service.

Is there younger girls at this location? Or she's the only one. Then I am no curious to try.She is the only one I know of and no one younger works there. If you need to find a place near that area search world trade in this thread. I haven't been but seems like a good spot. Plenty of other places mentioned here in Mira Mesa / sorrento which is not too far either. Move on from this place though. Plenty of other options out there. -Manny.

Manuel128
07-12-24, 19:03
Should I have asked if angel or the other one (I can find it in a post easily sunny I think?) were working prior to coming in? Should I have left at the door when I only saw two Chinese girls I didn't find attractive? Feels real bad being out 110 dollars for nothing. I'm also staying near sugars for the weekend (I'm visiting for work). I just scoped and I think saw the girl in the pink dress that was mentioned earlier. She sounded Japanese by her accent but she's also not that hot to me. Any tips and recommendations anyone?This thread has been beat up but wanted to add a different perspective. First, I would chalk this up as a cheap lesson learned. You said you feel bad about getting nothing for 110 but you got 45 minutes of time from a girl with double D's wearing only her underwear rubbing and kissing you. Time is money with these girls. That's cheaper than a strip club and a date though!

You just took one for the team. Disappointing sessions have happened to me plenty of times when seeking out new spots.

Tips for next time:

1. For new FS type places I always go for the hhr or 45 minute option. This is to see if the place is a right fit.

2. If you wanted to see the Latina and you didn't like the other gals you can politely say with a smile "thank you I will come back later" and walk.

3. Once you were in the room and the chemistry is off you can end with losing the house fee only but in this case she stripped down to her underwear and kissed you over, you accepted and I think that justified the 40 tip. You took almost 45 minutes of her time and she was probably expecting to make 1 or 1. 2 off you for a bbj. In her mind, she probably thinks she LOST 60-80.

4. If you saw other posts about 1. 5. Take 1. 5 with you. Get change prior.

5. Always show up clean or freshly showered, trim nails, fresh breath, smile and try not to act too nervous or awkward. Not saying this was the case with you but there was some reason the other girl didn't want to do FS either.

Report back on future visits though. -Manny.

Nannersd
07-12-24, 19:54
I have continued my exploration to check out places I have not been to before, or have seen listed in reviews before.

This past week I hit up Eden Therapy in the 3100 Block of Fifth Ave in SD.

It is located a few doors down from Jimmy Carter's Mexican Cafe. If you would like some good chilaquiles and a tasty Jamaica Margarita hit up Jimmy Carter's!

Parking for Eden Therapy is street parking, which I found only a few spaces down. It is half a block away from a 7-11, so I took the trip to get cash from the 7-11 ATM.

Inside the place was atypical set up. Door bell rings, counter up front. A middle aged woman quickly appears and takes you back to a room. I think this is a one woman shop. Your greeter is your therapist. 30 minute was a $40 house fee. Standard Tip.

I got naked and laid on a table, she came in and gave a pretty decent massage. Just before the flip she gave the boys some extra attention leading to me being full staff on the flip. After the flip a short negotiation for everything, tip up front, CBJ and CFS in multiple positions. Quick clean up and out the door. Some looks from women walking by on the sidewalk outside as I left.

Pretty standard experience, if there were a pretty 20 year old working there I would hit it up.

NineInches
07-12-24, 22:55
I know there was a post that there was a Russian hottie at a parlor. Why aren't there more like them in these FS places?

TJ Dog
07-13-24, 01:45
Hey everyone, this is my first post and it is a request for information.

I will be staying in the Point Loma area (Roseville / Liberty Station area) later this month. Does anyone have any insights on the following locations:

Harbor Thai Massage (Rosecrans St.)

Saigon Massage and Spa (Rosecrans St.)

Beauty Spa and Massage (Scott St.)

Brazilian Style Massages (Byron St, off Rosecrans)

Everyday Spa (Canon St, off Rosecrans)

I have checked previous posts and there are a few for Beauty Massage, but there are a couple places in SD that have beauty in the name.

Happy to share info after my visit, but appreciate anything that will prevent me from wasting my time before I go. Thank you.It has been awhile, but the Beauty Spa on Scott St. Was good for full nude, pretty decent BBBJ last time I was there. However, pricy.

They also offer manscaping if you are up for it. Again, pricy.

ALoverYou
07-13-24, 09:46
I have been keeping up with the Latina roster. I did my rounds yesterday to get a visual and I'm just sharing my intel.

Stars Spa: Beata; curvy Latina with long black hair, a nice pair of MM tits. Pretty face; big round booty.

Me Spa: Kathy; light brown curly hair; thick; J LO booty.

Aroma Massage: Emily; long black hair; on the taller side; nice tits. Dark meat.

Angeline: Spinner; shoulder length hair with silver highlights. Nice round booty.

I read some reviews on some other places with some Latin flavor. I will try ans scope them out today.

NineInches
07-13-24, 11:30
Why are there no white ladies working in the massage parlors? There are ads are on rubrankings.

BFunn
07-13-24, 11:54
There has been a massage parlor at this location for at least a year. With very little effort, you can see that this location has been around for a while, even with different names. I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to try and attack me, but you're wrong in this case.I'm not attacking you, just expressing doubt based on multiple red flags. And I could be wrong, but.

1) I drive by here nearly daily and have never seen a massage place in that location.

2) I get my car worked on next door and never noticed anything.

3) Google maps never showed a massage place there until last week when the open sign went up at Aroma.

4) The images from Google maps shows a blank storefront with no signage whatsoever.

5) I haven't seen anything mentioned of this spot on this forum or elsewhere until last week when Aroma opened.

The big Aroma massage sign went up well over a month ago, but no open sign until last week. And as soon as I saw the neon open sign come on (and I've been watching for it), Google maps showed the location as active (I've been checking), and your (first ever) post popped up, followed by a few reviews from others. All that happened within a day or two. That just seems a little suspect.

I do hope I'm wrong, though, as this would be a very convenient spot for me. And the various other FS places close by have all been mediocre or disappointing.

Faustder
07-13-24, 12:25
It has been awhile, but the Beauty Spa on Scott St. Was good for full nude, pretty decent BBBJ last time I was there. However, pricy.

They also offer manscaping if you are up for it. Again, pricy.Nearby option hotel circle for outcall with older providers, and AMPs near and south of I-8.

AsianEmp
07-13-24, 14:03
Anyone know where she went? She had huge natural knockers to where she got a breast reduction then implants and had tattoos under her boobs to cover the scars. Worked here at a certain spa that closed and had a stint in Temecula. Info appreciated.

King Kon
07-13-24, 16:21
I'm not attacking you, just expressing doubt based on multiple red flags. And I could be wrong, but.

1) I drive by here nearly daily and have never seen a massage place in that location.

2) I get my car worked on next door and never noticed anything.

3) Google maps never showed a massage place there until last week when the open sign went up at Aroma.

4) The images from Google maps shows a blank storefront with no signage whatsoever.

5) I haven't seen anything mentioned of this spot on this forum or elsewhere until last week when Aroma opened.

The big Aroma massage sign went up well over a month ago, but no open sign until last week. And as soon as I saw the neon open sign come on (and I've been watching for it), Google maps showed the location as active (I've been checking), and your (first ever) post popped up, followed by a few reviews from others. All that happened within a day or two. That just seems a little suspect.

I do hope I'm wrong, though, as this would be a very convenient spot for me. And the various other FS places close by have all been mediocre or disappointing.Last time I went to that area, I had to drive through a navy base checkpoint. There was a line of cars and I was too high to go through the checkpoint and tell them why I was there.

Did I enter the wrong area? Is there a checkpoint to drive into Arona spa?

I have an appointment tomorrow, and I don't want that barrier preventing me from my appointment LOL.

I'm a pussy when it comes to lying in front of of them, especially if high lmao.

TIA!

NineInches
07-13-24, 17:43
A buddy told me there's a new Latina I should try.

Wow 5'4 beauty. DD cups and shaven pussy.

Did not even try the massage. Just went for DATY and tongue fucking her. Switched to 69 and she covered me up for some riding action. CG and then Reverse CG so I can slap her ass. This woman can ride. Went into K9 so I can continue slapping her ass. Watched the mirror as I gave it to her. I pulled out and sprayed her ass cheeks and back. Cleaned up and on my merry way.

Then someone pinched me and I woke up in my meeting.

NineInches
07-13-24, 17:46
Tried to see Beata and she was busy. Got Isabella.

I have been keeping up with the Latina roster. I did my rounds yesterday to get a visual and I'm just sharing my intel.

Stars Spa: Beata; curvy Latina with long black hair, a nice pair of MM tits. Pretty face; big round booty.

Me Spa: Kathy; light brown curly hair; thick; J LO booty.

Aroma Massage: Emily; long black hair; on the taller side; nice tits. Dark meat.

Angeline: Spinner; shoulder length hair with silver highlights. Nice round booty.

I read some reviews on some other places with some Latin flavor. I will try ans scope them out today.

SDradMan
07-13-24, 20:26
Anyone know where she went? She had huge natural knockers to where she got a breast reduction then implants and had tattoos under her boobs to cover the scars. Worked here at a certain spa that closed and had a stint in Temecula. Info appreciated.No clue where she is now, but looking at RM, she was or maybe still is available at MeSpa? Recent reviews there match the description you mentioned.

I read a recent review post that she has left. Not sure if that's true. I know that some shops will sometimes tell you that a name is there and then it end up being not the girl you're looking for. If she's back, I'd love to experience that legendary rack of hers too.

Msog1
07-13-24, 21:23
Another weird encounter about 20 years ago. Man I wish I had a Time Machine. Anyways got this one Asian girl off CL or BP. She turned the lights off it was pitch black. Got to go bare. The great part I guess that was her real number. She hooked me up with two of her friends. Got to get both of them. The first one I was able to bring to my house and go bare and the other one was really cute too and got to bring her too.

But the stupid thing I did was one day I was with one of her friends and she wanted me to pick her up too. Anyways it was stupid of me to do it but basically I was waiting in a parking lot parked besides her black pimp. Turns out she wanted to leave him. And he let her leave with me. He was real cool too. He thought I was going to take care of them or something but of course I wouldn't have the time or want to do that. It would have been great to just play some PlayStation with him honestly and meet some new girls. It was awkward and I definately did not want her (she had a buttery face) but was just trying to be helpful and nice since she gave me two of her friends.

Well wish I followed up on those things.

FreeWally
07-14-24, 00:53
Well wish I followed up on those things.It is better to wish and imagine wonderful things that could happen, than to actually follow up and find out. I do it all the time. Dodged a dozen bullets that way.

My journal is hundreds of pages of real stories plus dozens of pages of what I was gonna do with a girl I thought was special. In most cases I am 100% glad I didn't because I always got to a point where I realize it would end badly eventually In a few cases that I did follow up, there were some wins and some losses at first, but there always came a point a few days or weeks later where I need to get out. The only girls worth keeping are pretty obvious when you see them.

It says something when even a pimp is tired of a girl. He dodging a bullet too.

If it's not obvious a girl is a treasure where the relationship is mutual and win-win, don't keep them. Hang out and enjoy their company, sure. No different than watching someone's dog for a day, a pleasure. But you don't have to pick up their shit 365. It stinks no matter how nice hanging out was.

AsianEmp
07-14-24, 01:24
No clue where she is now, but looking at RM, she was or maybe still is available at MeSpa? Recent reviews there match the description you mentioned.

I read a recent review post that she has left. Not sure if that's true. I know that some shops will sometimes tell you that a name is there and then it end up being not the girl you're looking for. If she's back, I'd love to experience that legendary rack of hers too.That Amanda has huge tits and is old. I think she is suki from the past but I never experienced her. Saw her walk in and I walked out of mespa no thanks I like them semi young.

ALoverYou
07-14-24, 09:42
A buddy told me there's a new Latina I should try.

Wow 5'4 beauty. DD cups and shaven pussy.

Did not even try the massage. Just went for DATY and tongue fucking her. Switched to 69 and she covered me up for some riding action. CG and then Reverse CG so I can slap her ass. This woman can ride. Went into K9 so I can continue slapping her ass. Watched the mirror as I gave it to her. I pulled out and sprayed her ass cheeks and back. Cleaned up and on my merry way.

Then someone pinched me and I woke up in my meeting.**I wanted to see this Latina and add her to my scouting report. But as of 5:15 pm Sunday, July 13,2024 There was no Isabela at Stars Spa.

BFunn
07-14-24, 12:18
Last time I went to that area, I had to drive through a navy base checkpoint. There was a line of cars and I was too high to go through the checkpoint and tell them why I was there.

Did I enter the wrong area? Is there a checkpoint to drive into Arona spa?
TIA!No, it's not on the base at all. Nothing special needed.

ALoverYou
07-14-24, 12:29
After a bunk mission to stars, got word about a new BBFS cutie at Serenity Spa. Kora.

5' tall; long black Elvira looking hairdo; small cute face; some man made C cup tits. Typical Chinese generic face.

LFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, K9, Standing Missionary, CG, Missionary, finished CIP.

Kora spoke little English but her tease / massage was on point. She had a small mouth, but gets an "A" for effort on her DT. Pussy was tight. Finish in mouth was also on the menu.

She is partnered with Alice, who also provides BBFS. I want to get a four hands session with these two.

Damage: 45 minutes HF .6 tip for CIP $$.

Cuminsider
07-14-24, 13:09
Let me share some of my more recent negative experiences for folks because that seems to be the only thing people want to read?

Stars Spa (Clairemont Mesa): Went to see the Latina Erika, greeted by a very unattractive Asian woman wearing business formal clothes who spoke some English and showed me to the room. She tried to take the room fee from me, but I wanted to see the Latina first, very awkward conversation. She offered her services, I declined again. Pointless conversation until she finally left and pulled the girl out of another session it seemed so I could see her, even though I explained to her I was content with waiting patiently. Once I saw Erika, I wasn't impressed. She had a big ass and what looked like big natural breasts with a scar of some sort on her chest, but she was a BIG girl and her face was covered in acne. No thanks I tried to leave and this Chinese lady wearing the business casual clothing (mms I assume) was practically begging me to stay and offering what seemed like free service. I wouldn't tap that even for free!

Q Massage (El Cajon): Went to see Candy after reading all these posts because I remember her from a different spa. Arrived and I was greeted by a different woman named Cici. The place was kind of busy and Cici said she would see me, she was an older looking woman but sexy AF and I was down. She told me to wait 5 minutes in the room. I keep hearing the doorbell ring, I know things aren't looking good, so I put my clothes back on after almost 30 minutes have passed. I walk out and the Cici girl comes out of what I think is the break room and tries to convince me to stay, she says Candy is almost done, but I was supposed to see Cici? Waste of fucking time. I did end up getting a peak at Candy on the way out as she walked to the restroom and she did look sexy very good, but I'm not driving back to El Cajon anytime soon.

Enjoy.

King Kon
07-14-24, 13:45

Anyways, I visited Aroma for this first time today. Typical business strip for Miramar that wasn't busy with plenty of parking. The spa is huge. HF for 30 min is $. 5. She is gorgeous with D size natural tatas and perfect round butt. She workouts and it shows. Her legs are tone and muscular, with a flat tight belly. She looks like the ideal Columbia swimsuit model. She is not thick. She is perfect. Both my visits with her I did not receive any sort of BJ or kissing which is fine with me because hygiene reasons. I also didn't ask for BJ or try to kiss so maybe because I didn't push for that she wasn't going to just give it to me. The number listed for this spa wasn't working when I called.Let me clean up the expectations. She has beautiful natural tatas, yes. But they're definitely not D size. Smaller than that for sure, but still enough. For me, Ds are instant titfuck. That didn't happen in my session. As for her body, yes, I loved her body. Fendi, Amber, and Vivian all have better "gym" bodies than hers, but she's naturally sexy. She's young, she has a beautiful, infectious smile. Her energy is phenomenal. If you speak Spanish, you will love her. Unlike the other ladies in the past who provided great service, you can tell they're acting or going a little to overboard with what they're saying. Angelina felt like an amazing hot Colombian GFE I always dreamt of having. I've been with Colombians before, Angelina is by far the best Latina service I've had.

As for the BJ, I got a CBJ. And I think that was the best CBJ I've personally had.

Asians usually do BBJ for me, Latinas usually CBJ and mechanical.

She asked me what I liked, and I told her do whatever you want. She got me excited so fast.

She asked me what Types of positions I liked most, we did all kinds of positions.

We were sweating towards the end, she asked me I wanted another condom for one last position. I asked her how much time we had left, she told me 5 minutes. I told her to finish me there. Incredible HJ finish as she motor boats me with her tatas.

She told me to relax, brought me a hot towel, wiped me off, we talked a little more till my hour was up. She didn't rush me at all. It felt like she truly enjoyed our session. If she was acting, she's a world class actress haha.

She didn't even ask me for the tip, ever.

I gave it to her at the end, and sorry boys, I may have overpaid. I didn't ask her "how much for BBJ" or "how much for "CIM" or "how much for LFK / DFK" or even "how much for the service?" If I asked at the end, I'm sure she might have asked for less than I gave.

Nothing felt transactional during my session and I really appreciated that. We just went with the flow. I wanted her to be comfortable and I think I was rewarded with the service she provided as a result. I never got a BBJ from a Latina from an AMP. I think I ended up paying her as if I did LOL.

She did give me her number though, so maybe the price I paid is worth it, since I really want to see her again in the future.

I'm younger, and in decent shape. Like I said, I speak Spanish so YMMV.

That being said, I asked her how her other clients were and she told me she hasn't had one bad client yet. And she thinks it's because of her energy. I told her I 100% agreed.

Such a likeable young Latin lady.

If Latinas are your thing, do yourselves a favor and see her before she's gone.

TacoManVa
07-14-24, 16:32

Anyways, I visited Aroma for this first time today. Typical business strip for Miramar that wasn't busy with plenty of parking. The spa is huge. HF for 30 min is $. 5. She is gorgeous with D size natural tatas and perfect round butt. She workouts and it shows. Her legs are tone and muscular, with a flat tight belly. She looks like the ideal Columbia swimsuit model. She is not thick. She is perfect. Both my visits with her I did not receive any sort of BJ or kissing which is fine with me because hygiene reasons. I also didn't ask for BJ or try to kiss so maybe because I didn't push for that she wasn't going to just give it to me. The number listed for this spa wasn't working when I called.Yeah happy to help and happy you and King Kon felt the same about her as I did. I can't stop thinking about her vibe and that body. She is a pleaser for sure.

TacoManVa
07-14-24, 16:54
Every time I see her it seems she's a little bit better and I am just hooked on her BBBJ and if you have time her massage is CMT level.

With the heat coming slowly this summer I texted Coco and then took a thorough deep scrub shower. Drive over there immediately commando because as I have learned there is less sweat that might form in the 20 minute drive.

Got there and she was waiting for me and went into the room.

She came in wearing a sexy dress and her nice MM large C cups spilling over the top. She's mid 40's but has a very pretty face. I tell her massage later. She starts kissing my neck and I grab the pillow and lay on the table on my back.

Coco licks my nipples and works her way down to my cock. She sniffs it and says "you are always so clean, thank you". She knows what I like and gets in between my legs and I pull my legs up towards me and Coco goes down for a deep rim job. Then ball sucking and slowly takes her time which I love. After 5 minutes of rimming and 3 minutes of nut sucking she engulfs my cock slowly. Makes all the slurping sounds like in a JAV porn video. Slowly goes to DT and holds it for 5 seconds and then comes up for a breath of air. Continues the BBBJ / DT until I explode in her mouth. She is not shy and continues sucking for a good minute until I stop twitching.

Tipped 1. 2 because of the rimming. YMMV of course.

Most of the time I like FS but when I'm in the mood for a BBBJ she is now my #1 at the AMPs.

Enjoy.

ALoverYou
07-14-24, 20:37
After a bunk mission to stars, got word about a new BBFS cutie at Serenity Spa. Kora.

5' tall; long black Elvira looking hairdo; small cute face; some man made C cup tits. Typical Chinese generic face.

LFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, K9, Standing Missionary, CG, Missionary, finished CIP.

Kora spoke little English but her tease / massage was on point. She had a small mouth, but gets an "A" for effort on her DT. Pussy was tight. Finish in mouth was also on the menu.

She is partnered with Alice, who also provides BBFS. I want to get a four hands session with these two.

Damage: 45 minutes HF .6 tip for CIP $$.**It was $$$ for CIP not $$ thanks.

DoctorOlds
07-15-24, 13:28
**It was $$$ for CIP not $$ thanks.Is this the place in National city? If so, I'm close to there several times a week and plan to drop by. What the rate for cfs? TIA.

SdJim
07-15-24, 22:20
Lulu at you Spa Lemon Grove. She will do Greek in any position you want and take it bare if you want. CIA no problem. She's not the youngest or prettiest but great performance all the time. No up charge at all for anal. She's my go to for anal, she can take it and loves it!

Hey all,

I have this desire to try doing Greek with a girl, don't judge. Anybody know of any of these girls that offer the service? Would be nice if they're at least semi-attractive.

I've thought about heading over to TJ to try and get this out of my system. Thanks for any advice!

BlackHammer7
07-16-24, 00:11
I finally got a chance to try out the new SUGAR Spa. Nice clean place. I walked in and asked for 30 minutes with their best girl. I was taken to a room to get ready. A hot looking blonde spinner comes in and introduces herself as Tia. She has a slim body with a great pair of B Cups and a sweet little ass. She also had a shaved pussy. I asked for a massage and then full service. She strips down and gave me a nice massage and some teasing on my ass and nuts. I raised my ass and nuts. She turned me over and climbed up to massage my chest with her nipples. Then worked her way down gave an incredible BBBJ. I switch with her on the table and ate her pussy awhile. Tia then slipped a condom on my cock and rode me cowgirl. She was really riding me hard and loving it. I laid her back and mounted her missionary. She was getting loud and rolling her hips as I stroked her. Next we went at it in standing doggy. She was getting wild. Hair flying around and skin slapping. I couldn't hold back much longer so I asked to cum in her mouth. She got off the table, knelled down in front of me pulling off the condom then sucked my cock until I busted my nut in her mouth. I enjoyed the intense eye contact looking up at me while I was blowing my nut. I am going to go back to check out the other girls.

TurnOvah
07-16-24, 02:23
Do not recommend. Should have walked right away but for some stupid reason I was committed. You have seen the Chinese girls that are slender and have fake tits but just have zero sex appeal. They are doing a job and that's it. Their pussy must be numb and just know the moves to make but nothing sexy about it. They just have no idea and probably never had a romantic relationship. I showed her I only had $.8 for tip and she offered the boom boom. Service was so lame. It was like being with a blow up doll. No BJ. Second chance I should have left but I really disappointed and couldn't believe no BJ on the menu. That's when I decided I was just going to rail this girl and make get regret her poor service. No teasing, she put the cover on when I wasn't even hard. Pretty much had to will myself to get it up inside her. Finally got it going and pounded her hard in ACG, Doggy, probe and various missionary. It was so uninspiring so I was taking a while and she wanted to give up. So I took it out and she wanted to hand finish but I stuck back in and proceeded to wear her out all over again. When I was the regret on her face because she did not expect t me to work her that hard for that long that is when I pulled out and blasted her tips and shot one to her face and made her yelp. Nane was May. Petite MM C's less than flat ass and very homely. The other talent there was all about the same. All dressed in baggy sweat pants and t shirts looking like they were about to clean out the garage. Zero inticement. Should have walked right out.