PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105]

BrainLara
09-07-24, 16:33
I am familiar with AAMPs but less so with AMPs. So I made an appt and showed up on time and waited for about 10 mins before finding out the girl was busy and not going to be done soon. I was asked to come back later. I left frustrated. The place was clearly understaffed with 2 only girls working and no MMS around. I felt bad for the other girl scrambling to keep things running. I texted the number to express politely my displeasure. I got no reply LOL. Is this typical in the AMP scene? Is there anything I could have done differently to prevent this? Should I ask for a partial HF discount for next booking or just take the loss and move on?

CarneChaser
09-07-24, 20:55
I am familiar with AAMPs but less so with AMPs. So I made an appt and showed up on time and waited for about 10 mins before finding out the girl was busy and not going to be done soon. I was asked to come back later. I left frustrated. The place was clearly understaffed with 2 only girls working and no MMS around. I felt bad for the other girl scrambling to keep things running. I texted the number to express politely my displeasure. I got no reply LOL. Is this typical in the AMP scene? Is there anything I could have done differently to prevent this? Should I ask for a partial HF discount for next booking or just take the loss and move on?This is not a regular business. A walk in takes precedence over a call in reservation. The old bird in the hand theory is a live and well at MP's. This has happened to me many of times. I don't care if one of the high volume girls does a hundred guys a day, I just am hoping that she has 30 minutes to rest before my session because I am paying a lot for what I hope is going to be a good performance. When I get ushered into a room and told to wait I immediately leave. I am looking for a girl to generate some heat not bring in a burnt out body to me. I always leave and I recommend that you do the same. Immediate follow up monger dudes always get short changed.

BluChu22
09-07-24, 21:18
Heard from a little bird that there was a European Provider at Serenity. Had to go get eyes on her.

Sarah is about 5'2" tall, long brown / auburn hair, natural 34 B cup tits, a clean shaved kitty, and some ink on her wrists. I was able to talk to her for a second, and found out she is Czech. Very cute, and even has that baby fat on her. She has a nice and round booty. She will be at Serenity for about 20 days. Was able to ask for her menu: No LFK, DFK. She's cool with BBBJ, and DATY.

She had an appointment, so I was ony able to meet and greet her today. I imagine with Vivian coming this weekend, this is the spot to be at.

Happy Friday.You should "Czech" her out. (Sorry I couldn't help myself) LOL.

Lion1
09-07-24, 23:04
I am familiar with AAMPs but less so with AMPs. So I made an appt and showed up on time and waited for about 10 mins before finding out the girl was busy and not going to be done soon. I was asked to come back later. I left frustrated. The place was clearly understaffed with 2 only girls working and no MMS around. I felt bad for the other girl scrambling to keep things running. I texted the number to express politely my displeasure. I got no reply LOL. Is this typical in the AMP scene? Is there anything I could have done differently to prevent this? Should I ask for a partial HF discount for next booking or just take the loss and move on?I expect a reservation to be honored before a walkin. I know it doesn't happen, but I', not going to reward bad management practices. Regarding a discount? Ask next time, but don't get your hopes up, especially if there's no MMS on the scene.

So where did this happen?

Lion1
09-07-24, 23:07
Heard from a little bird that there was a European Provider at Serenity. Had to go get eyes on her.

Sarah is about 5'2" tall, long brown / auburn hair, natural 34 B cup tits, a clean shaved kitty, and some ink on her wrists. I was able to talk to her for a second, and found out she is Czech. Very cute, and even has that baby fat on her. She has a nice and round booty. She will be at Serenity for about 20 days. Was able to ask for her menu: No LFK, DFK. She's cool with BBBJ, and DATY.

She had an appointment, so I was ony able to meet and greet her today. I imagine with Vivian coming this weekend, this is the spot to be at.

Happy Friday.A Czech pawg sounds interesting.

I've been trying to book a reservation with Vivian for tomorrow, but no response. Very frustrating.

Lion1
09-07-24, 23:27
But add 20 years, smells like smoke.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bbfs-6-girls-get-new-taste-929-720-6887-52775.html

Has anyone ever bit on these ads? I'm curious but don't want my phone getting harassed forever.

SsStuntCock
09-10-24, 00:31
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bbfs-6-girls-get-new-taste-929-720-6887-52775.html

Has anyone ever bit on these ads? I'm curious but don't want my phone getting harassed forever.I never thought twice about that website. That is until I saw that Serenity ran an ad on there, including a real and relatively recent pic of Fairy.

Adobo45
09-10-24, 04:08
[Deleted by Admin]

If you make a fake user to write fake reports again I'm going to edit them and whoever is paying you to create traffic will not be happy with my edits.

A2

BrainLara
09-10-24, 10:07
Thank you gents. I feel a bit better about it now LOL. I am guessing one does not get banned for walking out at AMPs. This was at the place on Ashford.

I expect a reservation to be honored before a walkin. I know it doesn't happen, but I', not going to reward bad management practices. Regarding a discount? Ask next time, but don't get your hopes up, especially if there's no MMS on the scene.

So where did this happen?

This is not a regular business. A walk in takes precedence over a call in reservation. The old bird in the hand theory is a live and well at MP's. This has happened to me many of times. I don't care if one of the high volume girls does a hundred guys a day, I just am hoping that she has 30 minutes to rest before my session because I am paying a lot for what I hope is going to be a good performance. When I get ushered into a room and told to wait I immediately leave. I am looking for a girl to generate some heat not bring in a burnt out body to me. I always leave and I recommend that you do the same. Immediate follow up monger dudes always get short changed.

SugoiBoi
09-10-24, 14:08
I understand it'll vary amongst all the different providers, I'm wondering what has worked best for yall when asking to expand their extras menu?

What wording or phrasing do you use? Do you straight up ask for what you want, no innuendos (especially because of common language barrier)? Or do you continue to do repeat visits, waiting patiently for them to offer it?

I want to be respectful of their boundaries, but I've also been told by providers to "be clear with what you want".

This may be better for PM, since I'm looking for what exact wording or phrasing you've used that have worked for you in the past. PMs open, or you can simply reply to this post, and I can PM you. Thanks yall!

Lion1
09-10-24, 15:10
These girls rotate often, so waiting for the next visit may not happen. I make the first move by just asking or giving the boom boom or BJ hand sign. No magic words. Just have a price in mind you are willing to go.

I understand it'll vary amongst all the different providers, I'm wondering what has worked best for yall when asking to expand their extras menu?

What wording or phrasing do you use? Do you straight up ask for what you want, no innuendos (especially because of common language barrier)? Or do you continue to do repeat visits, waiting patiently for them to offer it?

I want to be respectful of their boundaries, but I've also been told by providers to "be clear with what you want".

This may be better for PM, since I'm looking for what exact wording or phrasing you've used that have worked for you in the past. PMs open, or you can simply reply to this post, and I can PM you. Thanks yall!

Safrony42
09-10-24, 15:37
Hello brother mongers!

I'm heading your sunny city next weekend from the pacNW. Wondering if there are any young massage girls that provide trips to the islands. Let me know if you need advice up north.

Feel free to PM.

Cheers,

JWalker350
09-10-24, 16:09
Hello brother mongers!

I'm heading your sunny city next weekend from the pacNW. Wondering if there are any young massage girls that provide trips to the islands. Let me know if you need advice up north.

Feel free to PM.

Cheers,99% of Asian girls don't offer that service in their menu. However, if you are hanging out in the Hillcrest area, you probably get a few offers.

TacoManVa
09-10-24, 16:16
These girls rotate often, so waiting for the next visit may not happen. I make the first move by just asking or giving the boom boom or BJ hand sign. No magic words. Just have a price in mind you are willing to go.

Lion1 is spot on. First I chat a little during the massage to help them feel more comfortable. Obviously if you are visiting a FS place then you don't have to worry about it. At non-FS places on the flip I will point at their mouth and then point at my dick and see how they respond, then go from there.

Stl Danish
09-10-24, 17:17
Lion1 is spot on. First I chat a little during the massage to help them feel more comfortable. Obviously if you are visiting a FS place then you don't have to worry about it. At non-FS places on the flip I will point at their mouth and then point at my dick and see how they respond, then go from there.This does work, but in my experience it's rare. I normally just go to a FS place if I want FS.

Recently went to the next level with my favorite massage girl and we fucked, but that was after seeing her for close to two years at least a couple dozen times. We text and whatnot. It's a friendly relationship. Now we're friends with benefits I guess.

BoobLover69
09-10-24, 18:58
I went to Sugar spa to see the Japanese girl Wendy. I went in and got naked on the table. She came in and she looked like she was 80.

Right away she started upselling. Honestly I didn't even want to touch her.

I stayed for the massage and when she realized there wasn't going to be a tip she walked out of the room in the middle of it.

As I was leaving I looked around at the rest of the ladies working there and I think the youngest one was 65.

DoubleOM
09-10-24, 20:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

TacoManVa
09-11-24, 11:01
This does work, but in my experience it's rare. I normally just go to a FS place if I want FS.

Recently went to the next level with my favorite massage girl and we fucked, but that was after seeing her for close to two years at least a couple dozen times. We text and whatnot. It's a friendly relationship. Now we're friends with benefits I guess.Sort of like a game for me some days. Just this year alone I have had 4 girls blow me at non-FS places and of those 4, 3 I have fucked. Only about 20% of the time do I go to non-FS places as I prefer the Korean agencies and a few FS AMPs.

But yeah, I have certainly been told no when asking for a BJ haha.

MaximusKahn
09-11-24, 11:02
Getting FS the first visit may be difficult, but possible. If they give FS easily, you're probably in a FS spa and didn't know it.

You can make gestures, or even ask directly, but if they normally don't do FS I find you'll have to build trust before they'll make the leap. This takes several visits and fair tipping along the way. Be sure to have and show a condom if you're asking for sex. With language barriers being what they are, I've even taken out a condom to show them and say OK? It's fun to see them nod and say OK. Then after the deed, take it with you and throw it away off the premises.

If you're seeing a good Non-FS Masseuse you can judge what she may allow by how much roaming you can do, and how much they will show you. The more they undress for you, or allow you to undress them is a clear sign how comfortable they are with you. I've had many allow me to undress them, and I'm gentle and respectful about it. When tits are out and their pants are down giving you free roaming privileges to her pussy, you are just one step and question away from FS fun. Ask for sex and show them a condom. How you've been treating them will be a big determinant if they say yes.

If she's giving you free access to her pussy, you can also eat her and get her wet before you ask. When they let you eat them, FS is not far away. When you want her to perform again in the future, make it as enjoyable for her as possible.

My last tip, since FS is getting her to cross the line, ask for sex. Not fucking. You can call it fucking in the FS places, but in here call it sex.

JWalker350
09-11-24, 13:03
I went to Sugar spa to see the Japanese girl Wendy. I went in and got naked on the table. She came in and she looked like she was 80.

I stayed for the massage and when she realized there wasn't going to be a tip she walked out of the room in the middle of it.

As I was leaving I looked around at the rest of the ladies working there and I think the youngest one was 65.Thanks for the information. It saved me an unpleasant trip.

Amp Hunter 101
09-11-24, 13:06

As I was leaving I looked around at the rest of the ladies working there and I think the youngest one was 65.Thank you BoobLover for the Intel! Off my List.

BrainLara
09-11-24, 15:08
I have no skin in the game but I am surprised folks are taking a first time posters 411 at face value.

Thank you BoobLover for the Intel! Off my List.

Thanks for the information. It saved me an unpleasant trip.

Space Pet
09-11-24, 16:29
I have no skin in the game but I am surprised folks are taking a first time posters 411 at face value.Especially since the Admin has warned that shills with glowing reviews will be modified into very negative.

RoamingBag
09-11-24, 16:52

As I was leaving I looked around at the rest of the ladies working there and I think the youngest one was 65.Holy smokes! 65? God damn! Must have been a retirement home.

DesertFun
09-11-24, 17:56
Hello all,

I'm back from the desert landscape known as Savannah, nothing much to write home about from there, so if you ever go just figure you'll have to go to Jacksonville to get more than a really expensive HJ. Anyway, I was staying over at a friends house and after driving cross country and crashing on his couch a couple nights as I was getting settled I said I needed to get a good workout on my back and legs. He mentioned a massage shop within walking distance from his place, I didn't know where it was so I hopped in the truck and drove down the way looking for it. I found Lotus Spa on the corner several blocks down and after checking reviews online I figured it was a legit place which is exactly what I was looking for. Mimi answered the door and led me back into a room. She was very touchie feelie on the way there. I took a minute to hit the bathroom and wash my hands, always a good idea. I got undressed and she came back in and I told her with her translate app what I wanted and she did a decent massage and just before the flip, about 30 minutes in, started with the light strokes of junior and the boys from behind, told me to flip over. She motioned for BJ and quote $. 4, I wasn't interested really although she is an attractive 35-45 Taiwanese woman. She also wanted. 8 to take her top off while stroking junior, which I also declined. Always working the upsell on services was a turn off and I was beat anyway, wasn't all that interested to start with. We finally settled on a nice stroke job for. 6 and she went about her business, and was willing to call it a day after the cleanup although I had paid in advance for the whole hour. I did finally get her to finish up with a decent massage and the full hour but only after correcting her about when we started etc. So she's ok and in a pinch I would go again now knowing what I know, but I figured I'd let you all know of a place a bit off the well beaten path. A few blocks off 30th on Lincoln St.

Nzox34
09-11-24, 22:48
I have no skin in the game but I am surprised folks are taking a first time posters 411 at face value.I agree with BrainLara. I had good experience there not loo long ago.

Pete The Great
09-12-24, 00:05
Especially since the Admin has warned that shills with glowing reviews will be modified into very negative.That's probably what happened. I've noticed a few shill reports recently for Sugar Spa and for Gu spa as well. It's probably the same guy who used to shill for some of the other spas. He literally has dozens of fake accounts. The MO is always the same (new user with less than 10 posts, glowing reviews that typically show up in the mornings). He even has a few distinct styles of writing the reviews that are very noticeable to me now. Glad to see that Admin is on to him!

Baller55
09-12-24, 00:52
Forgot what the place is called but it's the place in the middle of Sabre Springs / Poway in a small little plaza in the middle of a neighborhood.

Anyways walked in because I needed a release and got a medium build not very attractive lady in her 50's probably. So so massage and then she asked what I wanted. There was nothing sensual about it so I wasn't in the mood when she said she wanted $$ for FS. HECK NO. I'd rather save it for a hot Kgirl. Ended up for. 6 for a HJ. Won't be returning. I miss the days where there was this no name place on Poway and I got a late 30's MILF with a super hairy Bush. She had an amazing body and was legit only till one day she wanted to treat me to dinner. One thing led to another she ended up back at my place and we fucked like rabbits all night long. She would never give me FS at the spa though and didn't want to get in trouble. Anyways that ended when apparently her husband in LA found out. Good ol days and memories.

Nothing24
09-12-24, 02:34
Sugar Spa is legit. Have always left a happy customer and never seen a girl there appearing to be over 30 years old.

DexCum
09-12-24, 10:42
First time here. Interesting location. Stopped by because I read Vivian worked here. Unfortunately I didn't read close enough as she doesn't work every day.

I drew Fendi and I can't complain. She's a 10 IMO. She said she Chinese Ukrainian. Stands 5'4, slender frame, MM Cs, and a cute ass, not flat.

She has me lie face down and instead of a massage she licked every inch of my body. Neck, back, ass, elbows, even the soles of my feet. It was arousing. She then proceeded to rub her tits all over me, ending that part by using my feet to titty fuck her. On the flip she did the same tongue bath then transitioned to a BBBJ. It was amazing. Long and deep with attention to my balls. I've been having really good luck with that lately. She wouldn't let me daty so a bit disappointed there. Also no cowgirl. I wanted to see those titties bounce in my face. Hit her with missionary, doggy, then sideways missionary. Finished in her mouth.

Looks: 10. Service: 9, Massage: and / a.

I would definitely repeat.

JWalker350
09-12-24, 16:27
Forgot what the place is called but it's the place in the middle of Sabre Springs / Poway in a small little plaza in the middle of a neighborhood.

Anyways walked in because I needed a release and got a medium build not very attractive lady in her 50's probably. So so massage and then she asked what I wanted. There was nothing sensual about it so I wasn't in the mood when she said she wanted $$ for FS. HECK NO. I'd rather save it for a hot Kgirl. Ended up for. 6 for a HJ. Won't be returning. I miss the days where there was this no name place on Poway and I got a late 30's MILF with a super hairy Bush. She had an amazing body and was legit only till one day she wanted to treat me to dinner. One thing led to another she ended up back at my place and we fucked like rabbits all night long. She would never give me FS at the spa though and didn't want to get in trouble. Anyways that ended when apparently her husband in LA found out. Good ol days and memories.Did you mean the spa with the cellphone shop ads posted on the window next to the thrift shop?

BluChu22
09-12-24, 23:47
Sugar Spa is legit. Have always left a happy customer and never seen a girl there appearing to be over 30 years old.I have to agree with the above comment.

SsStuntCock
09-13-24, 00:42
A Czech pawg sounds interesting.Sounds interesting. But how about looks?

These are her ad pics.

Baller55
09-13-24, 05:45
Did you mean the spa with the cellphone shop ads posted on the window next to the thrift shop?Yup. That was the place! There was this lady that worked there named Gina. I only went there for an HJ but she was one of the best fucks ever. It was not an act and we literally fucked for 8 hours straight one night.

Zaitzev
09-13-24, 15:40
MK covers it. TLDR; even at non-FS rub-and-tugs, if you go weekly and tip regularly and treat them nice. You might end up getting it eventually. If I want more or think more might be on the table, I'll simply ask "anything more?" when they start tugging. Sometimes they giggle and say no, but plenty of times they'll nod and expand the menu. All of it is based on how well you treat them, how much they think they can trust you, and of course it always helps if they are even a little bit attracted to you. I've had a handful over the years that invited me to dinner / drinks or some other activity outside the parlor (or strip club). Be nice, spit your game, roll the dice and cross your fingers. Never know when you might find a winner.

Getting FS the first visit may be difficult, but possible. If they give FS easily, you're probably in a FS spa and didn't know it.

You can make gestures, or even ask directly, but if they normally don't do FS I find you'll have to build trust before they'll make the leap. This takes several visits and fair tipping along the way. Be sure to have and show a condom if you're asking for sex. With language barriers being what they are, I've even taken out a condom to show them and say OK? It's fun to see them nod and say OK. Then after the deed, take it with you and throw it away off the premises.

If you're seeing a good Non-FS Masseuse you can judge what she may allow by how much roaming you can do, and how much they will show you. The more they undress for you, or allow you to undress them is a clear sign how comfortable they are with you. I've had many allow me to undress them, and I'm gentle and respectful about it. When tits are out and their pants are down giving you free roaming privileges to her pussy, you are just one step and question away from FS fun. Ask for sex and show them a condom. How you've been treating them will be a big determinant if they say yes.

If she's giving you free access to her pussy, you can also eat her and get her wet before you ask. When they let you eat them, FS is not far away. When you want her to perform again in the future, make it as enjoyable for her as possible.

My last tip, since FS is getting her to cross the line, ask for sex. Not fucking. You can call it fucking in the FS places, but in here call it sex.

NineInches
09-13-24, 18:34
Sounds interesting. But how about looks?

These are her ad pics.Very nice woman. Vocal and can take the D. She loves rough boob touches. BBBJ is IMO great, just like most of the ladies I've gotten it from. I will try to blow in her mouth next time.

TJ Dog
09-14-24, 01:29
It's on EC Blvd. At 70'th, SW corner (w /7/11). Completes the 4-plex. There is now a MP on each corner of the intersection.

It's new, clean place and has shower. I had Anna, $40/ HH. Decent massage with long teasing session before flip (actually, I could have gone with a bit more massage and a bit less teasing).

After flip she started lightly caressing my happy spot, then pulled out her phone and with the translator showed me "My boss doesn't want me to do this. " Then asked for tip in advance (not my favorite move, but I went along).

She was happy with $40 tip and gave a really good HJ along with dropping her top.

If in the area and no other options available I'd repeat. However, lots of better options around.

Happy Meal
09-14-24, 02:28
So I was in the neighborhood tonight and after reading the forum, thought I'd do a drop by to 'check on the price' (my usual line when scouting places). MMS was eager to get me back in a room, so I obliged and asked who was working tonight. She showed me two girls, cici and coco (super original names, I know). Cici was prob late 20's, small boobs, overall a little thicker and not too attractive to me. Coco was prob late 30's, but had a nice natural looking rack (which is the thing I'm most interested in). Both were getting close, grabbing my arm and asking me to stay, but I had to duck out for a previous engagement. I'm sure the menu would have been wide open, but with those options, prob wouldn't want the full menu. HF was $50 for HHR, and MMS seemed nice enough. I would assume they rotate the girls here, so it might be worth it if you were close and could drop in to see the talent before paying the HF.

Anyways walked in because I needed a release and got a medium build not very attractive lady in her 50's probably. So so massage and then she asked what I wanted. There was nothing sensual about it so I wasn't in the mood when she said she wanted $$ for FS. HECK NO. I'd rather save it for a hot Kgirl. Ended up for. 6 for a HJ. Won't be returning. I miss the days where there was this no name place on Poway and I got a late 30's MILF with a super hairy Bush. She had an amazing body and was legit only till one day she wanted to treat me to dinner. One thing led to another she ended up back at my place and we fucked like rabbits all night long. She would never give me FS at the spa though and didn't want to get in trouble. Anyways that ended when apparently her husband in LA found out. Good ol days and memories.

Fruit Cake
09-14-24, 02:44
Can you San Diego peeps please write A "BB" to do list down below.

I Read about Serenity that has some hot looking young spinners & BB offers, please name a few therapists and other stores that offer BB HOTTIES as well;, any thing closer to OC?/ Riverside county??ASIAN, OR LATINA?

CATraveler
09-14-24, 10:12
Seem most of the spots I've tried recently are turning mostly FS. When I request only HE many seem discouraged and also want 70 or 80 just for HE finish with poor qualiity massage. I'd like to find some go-to spots with good massage then very sensual HE. Mutial touch is a plus. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Hector58
09-15-24, 00:12
It's on EC Blvd. At 70'th, SW corner (w /7/11). Completes the 4-plex. There is now a MP on each corner of the intersection.Gold Spa is just a stone's throw west of Pure on ECB.

ColPucker
09-15-24, 01:02
Seem most of the spots I've tried recently are turning mostly FS. When I request only HE many seem discouraged and also want 70 or 80 just for HE finish with poor qualiity massage. I'd like to find some go-to spots with good massage then very sensual HE. Mutial touch is a plus. Any recommendations? Thanks.Sakura, Gold Ocean, Golden A spa, Seaside Spa, and Wild Flower Spa are worth trying.

RolfTorren
09-15-24, 01:05
I'd add Zs too.

Sakura, Gold Ocean, Golden A spa, Seaside Spa, and Wild Flower Spa are worth trying.

TJ Dog
09-15-24, 01:44
The one in the 7/11 center on MG Rd. We have a transition. Winea (way under-appreciated IMO) has moved up to Solana Beach, although I think she still owns the place. Now with new crew and appears to have transitioned to overtly FS.

Went in a few days ago. New price / HH is $50. Drew Linda. Pretty girl but big belly. Almost looked pregnant. So-so massage and right down to business on the flip. I opted for HJ and she was happy with $40 tip. She made clear that BJ and FS were on the menu (didn't think to inquire if the services were covered or not).

It's geographically convenient, so I may be back. However, preferred the previous operation.

JWalker350
09-15-24, 07:24
Yup. That was the place! There was this lady that worked there named Gina. I only went there for an HJ but she was one of the best fucks ever. It was not an act and we literally fucked for 8 hours straight one night.Yeah! I recalled her name. She worked there with Lulu and a few more girls that I forgot names. I was a regular there one or twice weekly. The spa had only 2 rooms and always busy. When the owner opened the second spa at Oak Knots, I went there instead of the phone shop since it was more discreet. The girls rotated to work in both places. If I recalled it's right, Gina was the owner. Does she have any tattoos? If yes, she was the owner.

TacoManVa
09-15-24, 17:45
Could Admin please list which SD spas are not allowed to be reviewed please?

I just don't want to break a rule.

Thanks.

Stl Danish
09-16-24, 07:38
Most of you have heard of her before so I'm not going to make this long, but Anna has returned from China and is back at Z's spa. She was over there taking care of some family stuff apparently.

Still a great are&T with titty magic and all the other things we've grown to expect. I would say that she's looking a little older after her hiatus, it was still a nice time but she may be aging out of my rotation. (Boobs are still fantastic).

Bailey88
09-16-24, 11:13
Most of you have heard of her before so I'm not going to make this long, but Anna has returned from China and is back at Z's spa. She was over there taking care of some family stuff apparently.

Still a great are&T with titty magic and all the other things we've grown to expect. I would say that she's looking a little older after her hiatus, it was still a nice time but she may be aging out of my rotation. (Boobs are still fantastic).I second that! Just went to see Anna the other day. So nice to have her back. Best time with her as always.

Bailey88
09-16-24, 11:24
Sister spas (same owner I think). Both on ECB. Two of my ATF's. Unfortunately Silver Spa recently closed. Diamond Spa is still there. I don't have a favorite there because they rotate out so often so I just go with the flow and always have a good time.

JoeBlow25
09-16-24, 12:50
Went to one of the banned spa's on kearny villa, first mistake. Went in and the first girl I saw had a shitty attitude from the start, second mistake, but I have never tried a latina at a spa before so I still went for it. I didn't realize that that kind of service could be so bad. I didn't get her name but she was cute but not cute enough given the service that was give. Then she had the nerve to only give 20 mins of the hour I paid for. I guess you can't have great experiences every time, oh well on to the next one.

Big Poppa II
09-16-24, 15:44

Still a great are&T with titty magic and all the other things we've grown to expect. I would say that she's looking a little older after her hiatus, it was still a nice time but she may be aging out of my rotation. (Boobs are still fantastic).I have not been to San Diego in a few years, I used to see Eva at Z, I was wondering if she is still there.

Chaos23
09-16-24, 16:11
I have not been to San Diego in a few years, I used to see Eva at Z, I was wondering if she is still there.She left Z's many years ago and is at Diamond Spa in La Mesa. She is still fantastic for a massage and HE.

LarryByrd
09-16-24, 17:44
First time here. Interesting location. Stopped by because I read Vivian worked here. Unfortunately I didn't read close enough as she doesn't work every day.

I drew Fendi and I can't complain. She's a 10 IMO. She said she Chinese Ukrainian. Stands 5'4, slender frame, MM Cs, and a cute ass, not flat.

She has me lie face down and instead of a massage she licked every inch of my body. Neck, back, ass, elbows, even the soles of my feet. It was arousing. She then proceeded to rub her tits all over me, ending that part by using my feet to titty fuck her. On the flip she did the same tongue bath then transitioned to a BBBJ. It was amazing. Long and deep with attention to my balls. I've been having really good luck with that lately. She wouldn't let me daty so a bit disappointed there. Also no cowgirl. I wanted to see those titties bounce in my face. Hit her with missionary, doggy, then sideways missionary. Finished in her mouth.

Looks: 10. Service: 9, Massage: and / a.

I would definitely repeat.MMS showed me an ad indicating Fendi does Greek. When I confirmed with MMS she said yes. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what's the $.

HungMexicano
09-16-24, 18:05
Just going to preface this by saying Angeline is one of my ATFs. Have been seeing her for a couple months at various locations she's been at. Have not been to this location before, parking seems like it could be a hassle but I was there early in the morning. No issues parking. Place is basically an apartment converted into an AMP. Went in and waited a bit before she opened the door. Absolutely gorgeous orange dress I hadn't seen before. She always looks stunning, works out so her body looks amazing in anything tbh.

Took me to a room on the back left, huge massage bed and mirror on the side. Gave her HF. 7 for the full hour, she left me to undress while she grabbed the goods needed. No massage, don't really need it and we get along great to where she knows what I like. She undresses and grinds on my body to get me up and ready and it doesn't take long. She puts the rubber on with her hands (always kind of hope she does it one day with her mouth but it's fine) and has me lay down for a little CBJ. I love feeling up on her tight body. No DATY, but never found a Latina that offers this tbh. I'm fine with it. After she does her CBJ she climbs up for some CFS CG and moves that body in all the right ways. Usually I have to stop her or slow her down before blowing my load LOL the view is amazing. She grinds up and leans forward so I can suck on those beautiful nipples. Light pecks on the lips. Never done any FK with her, again most Latinas I've seen don't offer this anyways. Hoping maybe one day with her but who knows. I sit up and have her grind while I'm sitting and playing with her body, running my hands up and down her tight body. Mirror is in the perfect spot to admire. Natural perky Cs with a nice round ass. Flat stomach. After admiring her a bit I have her lay down for Mish, claims it's her favorite and we go at it. Bodies close listening to her moans and sexy whispers in my ear. Should probably note I don't think she knows a lot of English. Always spoken to her in Spanish and been comfortable with me so YMMV. Finish in the hat and we both lay there for a minute before she cleans me up and finishes up the hour with my personal favorite GFEs.

Near the end of the hour I could hear someone outside the door and at some point slightly opening the door. I was surprised they were being so bold. I could tell Angeline wasn't happy about it either. We both enjoy the personal time after the deed. She had to get dressed and go out, probably had someone looking for her. She came back and apologized and I told her it was ok. Other girl came in and started cleaning up the bed. I took this as my cue to leave and I could tell Angeline was annoyed. As was I. It happens, I don't fault her. I gave her the usual tip of $. 6 to which she says thanks and puts away, doesn't even count it anymore. I asked her when she leaves and she said Friday, told her I'd come back and see her before she leaves and she smiled and gave me a kiss. Grabbed me a water on my way out.

Bkr1967
09-16-24, 19:52
Due to the great reviews I decided to see Vivian on Sunday made appointment at 9 am the booker called to confirm and lucky me her 8 am hour appointment canceled so was able to see her at 8 am. I requested the last room on the right near the bathroom do to it having a bed and mirror. Vivian was as they others have said about 5'2 100 pounds shoulder length hair cute next girl college look. Very attractive and you can tell she works out. Laid face down soft massage for about ten minutes and she said turn over and asked what I wanted with the arm pumping gestures I said yes please. She requested the tip before any services and then left to get her supplies. When she came back we both used mouth wash and went straight to deep French kissing to Nipple play down to a noise BBBJ with plenty of spit then covered up and cow girl to missionary finish. For a first time with her it was good just nothing really great but If as others report she gets better the next I then I possible would see her again. See below for ratings:

Face 7/10.

Body9/10.

Service 7. 5/10 a little rushed BBBJ good cowgirl too short as she got tired quickly missionary was ok.

One thing that was not good was after removing the condom she covered me with a towel and left to get a warm wash cloth for clean up and after folded the towel and placed it back on the bed so my apologies to the next customer if it was wet already for you.

Damage was 50 house fee and 150 tip.

Good hunting and be safe.

BJones619
09-16-24, 20:32
Its been forever since I've posted and I figured I owe one. Went to Sugar spa today and met Anna who just came today. Got an hour and she started with a massage. Pretty decent and she switched between legit and light touch throughout. On the flip took off her dress to reveal some nice Cs. Felt pretty natural. Cat bath to a pretty good BBBJ with a lot attention to the boys. Tried to DT but couldn't go all the way down. Strapped up and jumped on top. Great rider switched to mish and finished up. She's worth checking out.

Now, I'm no shill for Sugar. Been there a few times and it can be hit or miss. Saw Wendy before and she was a bit too restrictive. Had another girl there about a month ago that was real disappointing too. On the flip side I had one of the best times in a while with Liya when she was there. We all know it goes bad sometimes but today was a win.

Faustder
09-16-24, 20:45
MMS showed me an ad indicating Fendi does Greek. When I confirmed with MMS she said yes. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what's the $.I don't think Fendi was doing Greek. Well you could find out if she's willing now and report back.

She services almost everything else though including BBBJ, DATY, trying hard to provide GFE.

NineInches
09-16-24, 21:31
MMS showed me an ad indicating Fendi does Greek. When I confirmed with MMS she said yes. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what's the $.That's a negative ghostrider. Fendi has never offered that service.

SDradMan
09-16-24, 22:46
That Amanda has huge tits and is old. I think she is suki from the past but I never experienced her. Saw her walk in and I walked out of mespa no thanks I like them semi young.Oh. You meant the other Amanda. Wish I knew where she was these days myself!

SqueeGee
09-17-24, 11:27
Not sure what college you went to, but to me she looked more faculty than co-ed and not very attractive. Body has some crazy proportions, if you're into that. I walked.

Anyone know where Taylor / Sophia from 201 moved on to?

Due to the great reviews I decided to see Vivian on Sunday made appointment at 9 am the booker called to confirm and lucky me her 8 am hour appointment canceled so was able to see her at 8 am. I requested the last room on the right near the bathroom do to it having a bed and mirror. Vivian was as they others have said about 5'2 100 pounds shoulder length hair cute next girl college look. Very attractive and you can tell she works out. Laid face down soft massage for about ten minutes and she said turn over and asked what I wanted with the arm pumping gestures I said yes please. She requested the tip before any services and then left to get her supplies. When she came back we both used mouth wash and went straight to deep French kissing to Nipple play down to a noise BBBJ with plenty of spit then covered up and cow girl to missionary finish. For a first time with her it was good just nothing really great but If as others report she gets better the next I then I possible would see her again. See below for ratings:.

King Kon
09-17-24, 12:33
Due to the great reviews I decided to see Vivian on Sunday made appointment at 9 am the booker called to confirm and lucky me her 8 am hour appointment canceled so was able to see her at 8 am. I requested the last room on the right near the bathroom do to it having a bed and mirror. Vivian was as they others have said about 5'2 100 pounds shoulder length hair cute next girl college look. Very attractive and you can tell she works out. Laid face down soft massage for about ten minutes and she said turn over and asked what I wanted with the arm pumping gestures I said yes please. She requested the tip before any services and then left to get her supplies. When she came back we both used mouth wash and went straight to deep French kissing to Nipple play down to a noise BBBJ with plenty of spit then covered up and cow girl to missionary finish. For a first time with her it was good just nothing really great but If as others report she gets better the next I then I possible would see her again. See below for ratings:

Face 7/10.

Body9/10.

Service 7. 5/10 a little rushed BBBJ good cowgirl too short as she got tired quickly missionary was ok.

One thing that was not good was after removing the condom she covered me with a towel and left to get a warm wash cloth for clean up and after folded the towel and placed it back on the bed so my apologies to the next customer if it was wet already for you.

Damage was 50 house fee and 150 tip.

Good hunting and be safe.I'd say you absolutely nailed the review.

My first experience was pretty much what you wrote down.

Obviously YMMV, but her service picked up for me each time.

Should for you also.

You guys are so lucky.

Vivian, Angeline, and Fendi are all in SD at the same time.

Way better than anything I've ever gotten in LA or OC.

I'd go broke if I lived there LOL.

DexCum
09-17-24, 12:35
MMS showed me an ad indicating Fendi does Greek. When I confirmed with MMS she said yes. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what's the $.Negative. I asked.

Big Poppa II
09-17-24, 14:11
She left Z's many years ago and is at Diamond Spa in La Mesa. She is still fantastic for a massage and HE.Thanks for the info, I'll try them both, Eve and Anna, in my next trip.

BP.

DexCum
09-17-24, 15:21
MMS showed me an ad indicating Fendi does Greek. When I confirmed with MMS she said yes. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what's the $.No. I asked her. Everything else is available butt that.

DRaj123
09-17-24, 17:12
Thanks for the info, I'll try them both, Eve and Anna, in my next trip.

BP.Is Eva the same dynamite who was talked here a lot from banned spa.

I saw her and liked her.

Is she not giving FS anymore?

Surf69
09-17-24, 20:33
Does anyone have the whereabouts on Amanda (also went by Suki)? She was older with HUGE tits. Not much to look at in the face but if you're a boob guy, she was great in a dimly lit room. I think she was last at Me Spa but last time I went there, they bait and switched me with some other girl who did not have tits even half the size of Amanda's. If anyone has intel on Amanda, or any other Asian MILF or mature with MASSIVE fake tits, please let me know. I definitely love those huge fake ones. I appreciate all of you and stay safe out there.

Chaos23
09-17-24, 20:33
Is Eva the same dynamite who was talked here a lot from banned spa.

I saw her and liked her.

Is she not giving FS anymore?No it's 2 different Evas.

TacoManVa
09-18-24, 17:14
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/san-diego/bodyrubs/body-rubs/miranda-busty-thai-girl-858-898-1988-59535.html

Buddy of mine saw Miranda and sent me a text message telling me how good her Nuru massage is. Headed over there and booked an 1 hour appointment at 70 was the house fee. Miranda walked in and I had to take a second look because I thought she was a light skinned Latina haha. She totally has a Latina body the photo in the advertisement listed here is a true picture of her.

Gave me a big hug and asked me to lay face down. Got her Nuru Gel out and rubbed it all over her large DD man-made jugs. She then crawled on to my back and started rubbing those monsters all over my neck and my back and my butt cheeks and then after like 4 or 5 minutes she did a sliding 180 without ever even getting off of my body or the table I've never had anybody do this and she starts rubbing her Kitty all over my butt cheeks. And then she would use her thighs to squeeze my hips and my back. Felt amazing. She then started playing with my butt and she was blowing air into my asshole. I'm rock hard by now and she does the slip and slide for another 10 minutes or so.

Wiped the gel off and had me flip over. Gets between my legs for an excellent BBBJ and I asked if she could DT me and she went all the way down. 5 minutes later crawls up on top of me and cowgirl and starts doing camel slides of my rock hard cock. I am squeezing those large jugs and watching her hair bounce up and down. She smiled at me and grabbed a cover and rolled it on.

Miranda has this warm kitty that is super tight like a memory foam mattress that's how my buddy described it LOL. Takes a little bit for her to get me squeezed all the way inside while she is sitting with me in cowgirl. Back to bouncing boobs and she's riding me hard. This girl is strong. Has a nice phat ass as you can see in the photo and I had to get her into doggy. Slowly slid back into the memory foam Kitty and grabbed on to that big booty and just started pounding away only lasted about 5 minutes and filled up the hat.

She went to get a hot towel and cleaned me up and then gave me a very strong legitimate Thai massage. Speaks great English and is very funny. 200 tip for the 1 hour.

Highly recommend.

Happy Meal
09-18-24, 22:29
Felt like I TOFTT recently. I poked into a few different places along convoy, hoping to get a preview of the lineup, but no one was offering. So I turned on balboa and saw this place, and was greeted by 2 40 something Chinese ladies. Neither was really it for me, but you all know that feeling when you have cash in your pocket and you're already there haha. I'm not a FS guy, so this seemed to be ok enough. I was wrong. She was short, very soft, nice legs, but that was about all she let me touch. OTC up top but was Very scared I had oil on my hands. She talked way too much. English was good, but kept going on about the mid-autumn festival. Got annoying and killed the mood. 40 HF + 50 cause I felt bad for her haha. I will not be returning.

Side note, I walked into Aria Spa and saw they had a HF of $100 for the hr. Seems crazy. Anyone got info on this?

MrBandit
09-19-24, 15:20
Are there any girls worth visiting at 201 Healthy Spa in East El Cajon? I haven't been since Big Tits Cathy was all the rage. TIA.

BrainLara
09-20-24, 15:47
Is the new girl Mina by any chance the legendary Mina?

Anyone know where Sarah the Czech gal went?

Ty.

Copykat
09-20-24, 15:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Reds101
09-20-24, 17:26

Ty.Not at all. Just the same name as one of the San Diego AMP goats haha.

NineInches
09-20-24, 18:14

Ty.Mina is no longer in the business.

BluChu22
09-20-24, 20:57
[Deleted by Admin]

BluChu22
09-20-24, 21:01
Its been forever since I've posted and I figured I owe one. Went to Sugar spa today and met Anna who just came today. Got an hour and she started with a massage. Pretty decent and she switched between legit and light touch throughout. On the flip took off her dress to reveal some nice Cs. Felt pretty natural. Cat bath to a pretty good BBBJ with a lot attention to the boys. Tried to DT but couldn't go all the way down. Strapped up and jumped on top. Great rider switched to mish and finished up. She's worth checking out.

Now, I'm no shill for Sugar. Been there a few times and it can be hit or miss. Saw Wendy before and she was a bit too restrictive. Had another girl there about a month ago that was real disappointing too. On the flip side I had one of the best times in a while with Liya when she was there. We all know it goes bad sometimes but today was a win.I had quite the same experience with Anna. Natural C's for sure, and she's just right, not too fat. I only was able to get a BBBJ, K9, and I finished in MISH. Good times.

DexCum
09-20-24, 21:48

Now, I'm no shill for Sugar. Been there a few times and it can be hit or miss. Saw Wendy before and she was a bit too restrictive. Had another girl there about a month ago that was real disappointing too. On the flip side I had one of the best times in a while with Liya when she was there. We all know it goes bad sometimes but today was a win.I feel the same about Sugar, it can be a hit or a miss. Wendy was cute but the way she positioned her legs didn't allow me to get deep and she ended up being a boring lay. Nia or (Mia?) on the other hand from a month back gave the greatest BBBJ I've had in years. She also looked like Tila Tequila. I can't wait for her to return.

That said, has anyone met the manager there? She looks very familiar. I've seen her before but I can't put my finger on where.

RolfTorren
09-21-24, 00:50
Hey man, clear your inbox, Mr. Popular.

Mina is no longer in the business.

SeanMendez345
09-21-24, 20:51

Ty.I fucking wish but mina is retired! Maybe a few guys will get lucky but she's gone and retired.

RolfTorren
09-22-24, 12:46
Up until fairly recently she was seeing a very select group of clients privately. And I believe she was working in an AMP way way north of here. She told me she was going to come back to SD on a very limited basis but my interpretation was as management rather than worker. I've not heard from her for a few months, so maybe her plans changed. She really was awesome, and for those who got to know her a little, a very sweet and cool person. I keep hoping someone like her will reemerge on the scene, but not holding my breath.

I fucking wish but mina is retired! Maybe a few guys will get lucky but she's gone and retired.

Link771
10-06-24, 01:30
This user was clearly a paid shill for New Oriental Massage MP, he has a network of 20-30 users where he posts fake reports all over the US.

I'm fucking sick of this shit so I'm no longer going to allow ANYBODY to review New Oriental Massage.

To all you guys who hate shills like I do if somebody posts about NOM then report it so I can get rid of the user.

I am adding Aroma Spa to the list of spas that can't be talked about.

To whoever is doing this, this is the second time I'm cleaning up after you, if I have to do it again I will edit your posts and say some really bad shit about whoever is paying you to post for them. I suggest you find a different site to do this shit on.

This post will lead this thread for several months.

A2