PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

EroticM
06-06-20, 19:31
DD was open Friday. Business as usual in the afternoon.

IC.I think when they talk about "nightclubs", they mean dance nightclubs like Razzles where hundreds congregate dancing. Not strip joints.

Rick Dugan
06-06-20, 21:45
Not to be argumentative, but this morning's Daytona New-Journal (Saturday) specifically mentioned it does not include nightclubs.Strip clubs all over North FL have been taking the position that they are bars, not nightclubs. Makes sense I suppose since the only people who are dancing (so to speak) are the strippers.

Horn Dog Too
06-11-20, 09:51
Hey all,

Was out for a ride yesterday and passed the new club on ISG. Not open yet, some construction being done, looks like parking lot work. So no telling if it's a nightclub or bar or when it will open. But with the construction, it looks promising. Cheers all.

Zillow
06-16-20, 16:05
Was trapped in Daytona so I figured I'd drop in to kill some time. Girls are definitely hungry in there. As soon as I walked in, all eyes were on me trying to decide if I was worth the risk of finding out if I am a time waster or a customer. As soon as I secured a beer and a table, the most aggressive / desperate girl, Shay, came over. Nice looking girl, surprised me when she said she'd been dancing for 15 years. After about 10 minutes of mindless chitchat, we went to a booth. The curtains may be gone, but they've been replaced by drapery on the railings. Dances were fine but g-rated. My experience has been if she wants you to really enjoy yourself, she'll unzip you and fish you out. Shay went nowhere near there. But the kicker was her hairy legs!

James185
06-16-20, 20:01
Hey all,

Was out for a ride yesterday and passed the new club on ISG. Not open yet, some construction being done, looks like parking lot work. So no telling if it's a nightclub or bar or when it will open. But with the construction, it looks promising. Cheers all.Some type of sewer work city now forcing. Ownership has changed hands again.

GamerJohn
07-06-20, 17:03
Some type of sewer work city now forcing. Ownership has changed hands again.I've been by it a couple of times recently and haven't seen anything going on but it does have a name on the building "Silhouettes".

James185
07-07-20, 14:00
I've been by it a couple of times recently and haven't seen anything going on but it does have a name on the building "Silhouettes".I am sure virus keeping them shut down.

Topherman
07-08-20, 09:54
I read the other day that one of the strip clubs, that is still open, not serving alcohol is nude because they are not serving alcohol. Can't validate the source (FB) just throwing that out there. Wonder if it's true. I'd revisit that club if it was the truth.

They might be trying to get a license to sell food too. Then comes the alcohol.

T-Man.

Horn Dog Too
07-12-20, 10:14
I read the other day that one of the strip clubs, that is still open, not serving alcohol is nude because they are not serving alcohol. Can't validate the source (FB) just throwing that out there. Wonder if it's true. I'd revisit that club if it was the truth.

They might be trying to get a license to sell food too. Then comes the alcohol.

T-Man.Who needs beer when there is naked women? It works well in Tampa, and in many other clubs around the country.

Zillow
07-13-20, 09:58
Who needs beer when there is naked women? It works well in Tampa, and in many other clubs around the country.Once you've become accustomed to it, it's impossible to give up. Similar analogy would be to take Bella / Bree to her office and not get a BJ.

NewAgain
07-14-20, 08:55
Used to be my favorite day. Most of the day girls would be back from a Sunday off. This pandemic is killing the strip club business. I walked in around 2:30 PM and was greeted by the beautiful Evie. She is so damn cute. She informed me that I had to sit at a table (DUH no stools at the bar) and that I had to have food sitting in front of me. I looked around and saw 3 tables with chicken wings and empy beer bottles so, it was pretty obvious. So my entry fee was 5 dollars. Already a bad sign. There were about 5 girls meandering around, none worth anything to spend my hard-earned pesos on. Then Shay walked up. Wow, a really nice looking gal. We chatted a bit then off to the booths, and well, there is $50 dollars I will never get back. Now, was it horrible, no, but there was no typical "Columbian-handshaking" at all, not even a cursory brush by. I thought dance two might be a bit more "friendly" but to no avail. I cut my loss and went back to my table to a cold plate of chicken wings. Then I saw Bella, and damn it, you have to be in the line of where she started to where she was going. In the 2 hours I was there, she made 3 trips to the VIP room outback, or champagne room, I get them mixed up. So on the third trip, I said I "ain't" waiting another 20 minutes so I left, and headed to my fav AMP on beachside. See report in the Massage Section of this hallowed board.

As always, stay safe, and happy mongering.

Horn Dog Too
07-14-20, 10:01
Once you've become accustomed to it, it's impossible to give up. Similar analogy would be to take Bella / Bree to her office and not get a BJ.BJ or a beer? Really? There's a choice that's easy peasy for me. Maybe a better analogy would be watching football at home without instant replay. Nah that's not it either.

Zillow
07-14-20, 14:32
Used to be my favorite day. Most of the day girls would be back from a Sunday off. This pandemic is killing the strip club business. I walked in around 2:30 PM and was greeted by the beautiful Evie. She is so damn cute. She informed me that I had to sit at a table (DUH no stools at the bar) and that I had to have food sitting in front of me. I looked around and saw 3 tables with chicken wings and empy beer bottles so, it was pretty obvious. So my entry fee was 5 dollars. Already a bad sign. There were about 5 girls meandering around, none worth anything to spend my hard-earned pesos on. Then Shay walked up. Wow, a really nice looking gal. We chatted a bit then off to the booths, and well, there is $50 dollars I will never get back. Now, was it horrible, no, but there was no typical "Columbian-handshaking" at all, not even a cursory brush by. I thought dance two might be a bit more "friendly" but to no avail. I cut my loss and went back to my table to a cold plate of chicken wings. Then I saw Bella, and damn it, you have to be in the line of where she started to where she was going. In the 2 hours I was there, she made 3 trips to the VIP room outback, or champagne room, I get them mixed up. So on the third trip, I said I "ain't" waiting another 20 minutes so I left, and headed to my fav AMP on beachside. See report in the Massage Section of this hallowed board.

As always, stay safe, and happy mongering.Has she shaved her legs yet? A few posts down, I commented how tame she is.

NewAgain
07-15-20, 09:04
LOL, yeah her legs were shaved. She is starting a day gig soon, so will only be there on Mondays or Tuesdays, but who gives a crap right, lame service indeed.

Has she shaved her legs yet? A few posts down, I commented how tame she is.

JacobSeng
07-17-20, 16:44
Was bored one night and ended up at Diamond Dolls, there was $5 cover and a "security guard" checking you for weapons. You can't sit at the bar and they now sell food. Sat there for a good 10 minutes and there was only about 4 girls working and they all seemed to be stuck with the guy they were talking to the whole time. No one came and offered to take my drink order so I decided to go for a drive.

Molly Browns was closed. Called Bottoms Up to save a trip and they did not pick up so I assumed they were closed as well.

Went to Grand View, paid $10 entry fee but after I paid, I was told they do not sell alcohol. They only sell non-alcoholic beverages. Stayed for a good 15 minutes but no one came and spoke to me so I decided to go across the street to Lollipops.

There was a $20 cover but the doorman gave me a ticket which gave me 2 free drinks. The catch was, you could not drink the beverages inside of the establishment, so basically you order your drink and take it outside and drink on the sidewalk, which is kind of lame. Also, there is a barricade when you walk in so you cannot see who or how many people are inside. When I paid my cover and sat at the bar, there was no girls dancing and it was empty inside, appeared that all the girls working that night were just hanging out on the sidewalk. Spent a good 2-3 hours that night hopping around but nothing was entertaining. Save your money!

NewAgain
07-18-20, 08:58
I never, ever pay cover charges. First of all, the night time element at the clubs is around grabbing as much money as they can. Day time at DDs is still your best bet for fun on the cheap. Of course you will have to buy $5 worth of food, eat it or not, your call.

Regarding Lollipops. And theiir cover, you simply ask are there any girls working yet, before you give them a dime. Same for Grandview. If they say yeah, we have 5 girls working etc and then you go in there and see none, you have a legimate reason to ask for your cover back.

Was bored one night and ended up at Diamond Dolls, there was $5 cover and a "security guard" checking you for weapons. You can't sit at the bar and they now sell food. Sat there for a good 10 minutes and there was only about 4 girls working and they all seemed to be stuck with the guy they were talking to the whole time. No one came and offered to take my drink order so I decided to go for a drive.

Molly Browns was closed. Called Bottoms Up to save a trip and they did not pick up so I assumed they were closed as well.

Went to Grand View, paid $10 entry fee but after I paid, I was told they do not sell alcohol. They only sell non-alcoholic beverages. Stayed for a good 15 minutes but no one came and spoke to me so I decided to go across the street to Lollipops.

There was a $20 cover but the doorman gave me a ticket which gave me 2 free drinks. The catch was, you could not drink the beverages inside of the establishment, so basically you order your drink and take it outside and drink on the sidewalk, which is kind of lame. Also, there is a barricade when you walk in so you cannot see who or how many people are inside. When I paid my cover and sat at the bar, there was no girls dancing and it was empty inside, appeared that all the girls working that night were just hanging out on the sidewalk. Spent a good 2-3 hours that night hopping around but nothing was entertaining. Save your money!

MopMonger
07-19-20, 14:01
A coworker visited the East ISB establishment last night and said it was a great time. Alcohol is served, the girls are hot and topless. He didn't mention anything about food. Cover was $10. I'm not sure how they are getting away with alcohol and topless, but I plan on getting up there very soon before it gets raided. And does anybody know if any of the other clubs are topless now that alcohol isn't being served.

As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

BGCblackHawk
07-31-20, 06:27

T-Man.Hmm might go check out some places later on today. I could not find anything on FB so might have to make some stops. I have one guess and never thought they were the Top but also they never let you Down.

InTheCut
07-31-20, 17:09
A coworker visited the East ISB establishment last night and said it was a great time. Alcohol is served, the girls are hot and topless. He didn't mention anything about food. Cover was $10. I'm not sure how they are getting away with alcohol and topless, but I plan on getting up there very soon before it gets raided. And does anybody know if any of the other clubs are topless now that alcohol isn't being served.

As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.Can we confirm that Cheetah is open?

GamerJohn
08-02-20, 23:00
Between the virus and the storm I find myself sitting around thinking of names for strip clubs so here are a few some real some imagined. The toy box. The cat's meow. The golden pussy.

Too tired will think of some more another time. Any suggestions real or imagined?

Smut Villian
08-03-20, 01:03
Between the virus and the storm I find myself sitting around thinking of names for strip clubs so here are a few some real some imagined. The toy box. The cat's meow. The golden pussy.

Too tired will think of some more another time. Any suggestions real or imagined?I guess I'll bite:

It's Daytona, there seems to be a fascination with racing here. So how about "Pole Position"?

Alternatively, how about "Pink Palace", or "Romper Room"? Or maybe (and I know this isn't original) how about "The Office" (you can tell the wife, "sorry, honey, I'll be staying late at The Office tonight.") For that matter I think "The Oval Office" might have a nice ring to it (get it? "Oval Office"? LOL!)

Joshua Falken
08-03-20, 01:35
I guess I'll bite:

It's Daytona, there seems to be a fascination with racing here. So how about "Pole Position"?

Alternatively, how about "Pink Palace", or "Romper Room"? Or maybe (and I know this isn't original) how about "The Office" (you can tell the wife, "sorry, honey, I'll be staying late at The Office tonight.") For that matter I think "The Oval Office" might have a nice ring to it (get it? "Oval Office"? LOL!)That's genius mate; absolute genius!

Edgewater94
08-03-20, 06:12

Too tired will think of some more another time. Any suggestions real or imagined?I remember a place many years ago on Beach street (Pandora's Box, with the ad Who knows what's inside Pandora's box. Went there just once. Totally empty of people, large heart shaped bed in the middle of the floor. Lady in her 60's came out to ask what we wanted. My friend and I chugged our beers and left.

GamerJohn
08-03-20, 11:50
The Golden Pussy would have a sign saying. Enter Here and the slogan. Where you pay more but it's worth it.

How about The Booty Club. With a sign saying. Entrance in the rear.

Alligator19
08-04-20, 12:55
That's genius mate; absolute genius!Frankly, I can't believe there ISN'T a strip club in Daytona with this name.

The T-shirt sales alone would be worth it.

Joshua Falken
08-04-20, 13:31
Frankly, I can't believe there ISN'T a strip club in Daytona with this name.

The T-shirt sales alone would be worth it.I know, right! What an epic triple entendre.

Racing, pole dancing, and well, you know.

RoadWarrior2K
08-04-20, 20:55

Too tired will think of some more another time. Any suggestions real or imagined?When I was overseas during my military days, I came across a club called The Snake Pit. I'd hate to be the after hours janitor in that place.

InTheCut
08-05-20, 08:53
Is the strip club scene in Volusia so slow that we're now playing name games? I'm looking for a new dive. Cheetah isn't answering their phone. So, if anyone knows what the status of things there please update before I make a wasted trip. Thanks.

MopMonger
08-05-20, 19:14
Is the strip club scene in Volusia so slow that we're now playing name games? I'm looking for a new dive. Cheetah isn't answering their phone. So, if anyone knows what the status of things there please update before I make a wasted trip. Thanks.Opens at 8. Starts filling up about 10.

Joshua Falken
08-05-20, 19:43
Opens at 8. Starts filling up about 10.Then it generally takes 2 to 4 days for the symptoms to appear.

Grant81
08-07-20, 10:24
Had a good evening at OB's in Deland. Beers, pool, live band and after I decided to swing by SoftTails to see if they were open. I wish I hadn't as I left not long after $26 dollars went up in smoke. I get how they are staying open, serving food, but this place has never been really good and at these prices and quality it was even less-gooder. I might be of a particular mindset but I quite enjoy Dixies so was hoping for a somewhat decent substitute in these trying times but I was sorely disappointed.

$20 cover.

$05 beer.

$10 wrist band (did not buy).

$30 dance / song (did not buy).

four girls with one still wearing a face mask but pulled down over the chin; why? Either wear it or don't for fucks sake.

two guys doing "security" and / or "manager" . The chill woman that ran it left a few years ago (my last visit was in 2018/2019 as I moved overseas).

SGreg1234
08-07-20, 18:39
Specifically, is diamond dolls open? I know they were a couple weeks back. I'm looking to take a trip there soon.

NewAgain
08-09-20, 09:56
Normal hours, or so I believe. I went there midweek at 2 PM and they were open, had to buy chicken wings to leave sitting in front of me so they can sell booze. Not a great lineup but Bella was there, like always.

Specifically, is diamond dolls open? I know they were a couple weeks back. I'm looking to take a trip there soon.

Scott533
08-27-20, 17:54
I stopped at DDs weds around 6. Almost nothing going on, a hobo had his bicycle parked in there. Retirement home Pam Anderson came and talked to me, she had big bolt ons but her bellybutton was in her cleavage. After she left an aa girl named Star came over and talked me into taking her to the VIP, which is 150 now. I probably spent too much but Star was fn awesome.

BoredAtHome99
08-27-20, 21:06
I had to run up to Daytona today, on my way out of town I swore I saw a new club (possibly strip) where Skips boots used to be. Can anyone confirm?

Edgewater94
08-28-20, 05:47
I had to run up to Daytona today, on my way out of town I swore I saw a new club (possibly strip) where Skips boots used to be. Can anyone confirm?They've been trying to open for a while now. We all just keep waiting.

DBlaze
09-16-20, 19:37
They've been trying to open for a while now. We all just keep waiting.They're interviewing staff this week, hope to be up by next Friday.

Macaman69
09-16-20, 21:29
They're interviewing staff this week, hope to be up by next Friday.I would pay good money to eavesdrop on some of the interviews.

SolidSnake23
09-19-20, 04:55
If you like Latina's Dixies is the place to be. They have a new champagne room area which is a nice setup up.

James185
09-19-20, 19:03
They've been trying to open for a while now. We all just keep waiting.Should be open anyday now. The Certificate of Occupancy was received this week. City was holding off for a year. I am sure this was due to politics and elections. Anyway see you there probably within the week.

NewAgain
09-21-20, 10:05
So I stopped in at DD's hoping the new Florida Covoid-19 openings would have that place a little better. Only difference was that I didn't have to buy a $5 plate of chicken wings. Still no bar stools, and the lack of talent is amazing. I was there around 5 pm. I sat and chatted with Liz (she hadn't been there in 6 months, or so she says). I finally ask her if she wants to go do a dance, usually they are quick to ask you. She said sure, but you have to buy a $10 wrist band, then the dances are $25 each. She said with the wrist band, you can do dances all night with no more charge. I said F that. If it takes me longer than 3 dances, they you aren't doing your job, and she said, I understand. LOL. I drank my one beer and out the door I went. Damn I miss the old DD's.

Zillow
09-21-20, 12:39
So I stopped in at DD's hoping the new Florida Covoid-19 openings would have that place a little better. Only difference was that I didn't have to buy a $5 plate of chicken wings. Still no bar stools, and the lack of talent is amazing. I was there around 5 pm. I sat and chatted with Liz (she hadn't been there in 6 months, or so she says). I finally ask her if she wants to go do a dance, usually they are quick to ask you. She said sure, but you have to buy a $10 wrist band, then the dances are $25 each. She said with the wrist band, you can do dances all night with no more charge. I said F that. If it takes me longer than 3 dances, they you aren't doing your job, and she said, I understand. LOL. I drank my one beer and out the door I went. Damn I miss the old DD's.The few times I've been in during the day, I haven't seen any familiar faces other than Ivy and Bree. Personally, DD stopped being fun when Kelsey stopped drinking excessively. Anyone seen her at a club recently?

James185
09-21-20, 18:43
Should be open anyday now. The Certificate of Occupancy was received this week. City was holding off for a year. I am sure this was due to politics and elections. Anyway see you there probably within the week.Finally. Opening Friday. Currently has food truck out front getting set up. Finishing front of building. Come ON Friday. They will be staying open late.

Digital79
09-25-20, 12:17
Finally. Opening Friday. Currently has food truck out front getting set up. Finishing front of building. Come ON Friday. They will be staying open late.Do we know if it actually opened today?

JacobSeng
09-25-20, 14:44
Finally. Opening Friday. Currently has food truck out front getting set up. Finishing front of building. Come ON Friday. They will be staying open late.Does anyone know if it's open yet? Haha.

Digital79
09-26-20, 09:40
Finally. Opening Friday. Currently has food truck out front getting set up. Finishing front of building. Come ON Friday. They will be staying open late.Went by the new club last night, seems like it's still not open. Dixies on the otherhand was packed, lots of new talent.

James185
10-09-20, 05:16
Went by the new club last night, seems like it's still not open. Dixies on the otherhand was packed, lots of new talent.Club has been open for a week for VIPS. Open this weekend for grand opening.

Zillow
10-12-20, 15:34
It has been quite a while since I stopped in DD, so my recognition on sight is not quite what it used to be. Anyone seen Bella recently? I think I saw her, but it looked more like her older sister. She seems to have aged in the face and seems be enjoying the brie cheese a bit too much. Did she let herself go?

NewAgain
10-24-20, 09:25
Well, went for a bike ride late yesterday afternoon, and it always seems to use its internal GPS to lead me to DDs. I walked in and instantly knew something has changed. They allow smoking again. Damn it. I sauntered up to the bar and ordered my normal road soda. Out of the blue, up came Bree. She never seems to leave the corner and is always occupied. She said where have you been, I haven't seen you in ages. I wanted to say that is because your face is always in the crotch of some old dude in the VIP booths. But I restrained myself. Now I have never sampled her dance work, so off we went. First of all, that damn $10 dollar wrist band pisses me off. But what are you going to do. I paid my 10 quid entry fee and off we went. We get to the booth, and she says do you want to do $25 topless dances or $30 Nudes? I opt for the topless since her g string is barely there. We aren't 20 seconds into the first song and although some hip-hop shit may be on the speakers, however, she was playing "I want to go a-wandering" a childhood song. Mr little New was out and breathing almost instantly. Who am I to say no. Her music box is now. 5 microns from my mouth, so what is a guy to do? Lets just saw by the end of song two, her legs were shaking and my tongue was numb, and jr puked into her hands. Now as we settle up, she says, one topless and one nude song. So $55. I am a gentleman and give her 60. She says, oh, just a 5 dollar tip? WTF. So I hand her 2 more 5'ers and say I have to go.

All of this was a dream of course.

MikeGirt
10-25-20, 14:02
Well, went for a bike ride late yesterday afternoon, and it always seems to use its internal GPS to lead me to DDs. I walked in and instantly knew something has changed. They allow smoking again. Damn it. I sauntered up to the bar and ordered my normal road soda. Out of the blue, up came Bree. She never seems to leave the corner and is always occupied. She said where have you been, I haven't seen you in ages. I wanted to say that is because your face is always in the crotch of some old dude in the VIP booths. But I restrained myself. Now I have never sampled her dance work, so off we went. First of all, that damn $10 dollar wrist band pisses me off. But what are you going to do. I paid my 10 quid entry fee and off we went. We get to the booth, and she says do you want to do $25 topless dances or $30 Nudes? I opt for the topless since her g string is barely there. We aren't 20 seconds into the first song and although some hip-hop shit may be on the speakers, however, she was playing "I want to go a-wandering" a childhood song. Mr little New was out and breathing almost instantly. Who am I to say no. Her music box is now. 5 microns from my mouth, so what is a guy to do? Lets just saw by the end of song two, her legs were shaking and my tongue was numb, and jr puked into her hands. Now as we settle up, she says, one topless and one nude song. So $55. I am a gentleman and give her 60. She says, oh, just a 5 dollar tip? WTF. So I hand her 2 more 5'ers and say I have to go.

All of this was a dream of course.I went last week mid week and got sucked into the VIP. Fun but not Bree. Did you get a booth without curtains? They took them down so I did not opt for that. Oops.

NewAgain
10-26-20, 09:43
Yeah, they came down and never returned. I still managed a fun time in the booths. I won't pay champagne room prices.

I went last week mid week and got sucked into the VIP. Fun but not Bree. Did you get a booth without curtains? They took them down so I did not opt for that. Oops..

MikeGirt
10-26-20, 11:39
Yeah, they came down and never returned. I still managed a fun time in the booths. I won't pay champagne room prices..Yeah I was thinking with my little head. 150 plus dam 10 dollar stupid band. Oh well live and learn.

Nfd46
11-01-20, 22:49
Visited Grandview while in town for a few days. Arrived around 7 PM both Tuesday and Wednesday. A few girls working and it was nice to sit and have a drink and chat. As it got busier after 8 had a full lineup dancing on stage. Quite a few girls working and they offer dances for $20 or $25 with $10 to the bar. I dint get any of those but had a few table dances from a few nice girls for only $15 each as many as you like in a nice area out of the way they get full nude and lots of rubbing.

Vader was my favorite table dancer but also was a very nice girl named Angel.

Will be back on my next visit in December.

BoredAtHome99
11-04-20, 22:20
Which clubs are non smoking? What are the entry and private dance fees of each?

Nfd46
11-05-20, 10:50
Which clubs are non smoking? What are the entry and private dance fees of each?Grandview was non smoking.

I arrived between 7 and 8 guy at door said just put a donation in my tip jar for an entry fee. I saw when I left around 10 they were collecting $10.

Dancer told me dances were $10 for house $25 per song for dancer.

I had a few table dances for $15 per song and a tip.

Art Vandelay
11-05-20, 12:35
I was in DD maybe a year, or a little more ago and there was this much older brunette, but she was beautiful with a hard body and some really nice fake boobs. Anyone know who I am talking about? She could have easily been in her 50's but smoking hot. She ever around anymore?

David1096
11-05-20, 20:56
I was in DD maybe a year, or a little more ago and there was this much older brunette, but she was beautiful with a hard body and some really nice fake boobs. Anyone know who I am talking about? She could have easily been in her 50's but smoking hot. She ever around anymore?Saw her there during Biketoberfest working the day shift.

Smut Villian
11-06-20, 12:23
I was in DD maybe a year, or a little more ago and there was this much older brunette, but she was beautiful with a hard body and some really nice fake boobs. Anyone know who I am talking about? She could have easily been in her 50's but smoking hot. She ever around anymore?That wouldn't be "Suzie", would it? There's a dancer there by that name who fits yiur description and usually works the night shift. Older, not bad at all but, still, older. Bodywise, she is a smoke show.

Horn Dog Too
11-08-20, 09:46
My "blonde" fiance and I were driving to the flea market yesterday and as we passed, she said is that a new restaurant? I said the sign says "gentlemans club. " She says, (and I'm not making this up) Maybe you should check out a membership, you might be able to find some new friends to play cards or domino's with. " So, my question. Anybody want to play pinochle? Cheers.

James185
11-10-20, 19:07
My "blonde" fiance and I were driving to the flea market yesterday and as we passed, she said is that a new restaurant? I said the sign says "gentlemans club. " She says, (and I'm not making this up) Maybe you should check out a membership, you might be able to find some new friends to play cards or domino's with. " So, my question. Anybody want to play pinochle? Cheers.That is the best answer I could have ever heard! Has anyone gone there yet. I was there during all the construction phase. But not since.

SGreg1234
11-23-20, 14:08
I kept waiting and waiting on a review on the new silhouettes. You guys need to pick it up down there.

Finally couldn't take it anymore and stop by on my ride from Saint Augustine. Sat in there and they were only two girls working. When I talk to the one she said this was only her second month and she's given a total of five dances her career. She said there is nothing going on in the back. No extras to be had. I finished my beerDrove back home. Wasted trip.

Scott533
11-23-20, 22:01
The sign in front of Softails in Deland is telling people to go to Lollipops. Did Softails go tits-up?

Edoak55
12-11-20, 21:25
Anyone have any info on this club? I didn't even know there was aclub out there. Just found out about it.

ColdOne69
12-11-20, 22:17
Anyone have any info on this club? I didn't even know there was aclub out there. Just found out about it.I stopped by there a couple of days ago around 5:30 pm. There were no girls in the building.

Edoak55
12-12-20, 13:31
I stopped by there a couple of days ago around 5:30 pm. There were no girls in the building.Is it actually in Deltona? Or is it in Deland? I can't find any info for one in Deltona. But the person told me that was were it was. Hmmm.

Trigg7272
12-12-20, 13:37
Is it actually in Deltona? Or is it in Deland? I can't find any info for one in Deltona. But the person told me that was were it was. Hmmm.Dixies is no good until late in the evening. Like I'm talking about after 10. Some fun can be had here as they offer a private room setting that can be had for 150 ish for 15 minutes. Mostly girl next door types. Not really going to find a knockout 10 but like I said, fun can definitely be had here.

If you can get to the intersection of 15 and 17 you will find it a little north on the the higher numbered of the two streets I just mentioned.

Horn Dog Too
12-12-20, 23:04
I kept waiting and waiting on a review on the new silhouettes. You guys need to pick it up down there.

Finally couldn't take it anymore and stop by on my ride from Saint Augustine. Sat in there and they were only two girls working. When I talk to the one she said this was only her second month and she's given a total of five dances her career. She said there is nothing going on in the back. No extras to be had. I finished my beerDrove back home. Wasted trip.Sorry man, that's why no reports. I would expect it to become a coffee shop within the year.

Horn Dog Too
12-12-20, 23:05
Dixies is no good until late in the evening. Like I'm talking about after 10. Some fun can be had here as they offer a private room setting that can be had for 150 ish for 15 minutes. Mostly girl next door types. Not really going to find a knockout 10 but like I said, fun can definitely be had here.

If you can get to the intersection of 15 and 17 you will find it a little north on the the higher numbered of the two streets I just mentioned.Thanks for that info. A little too high dollar for me to ride that far that late. Cheers.

TheRealStifler
12-31-20, 01:37
In Daytona Beach they call " The Rising Sun" and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy.

Word is there is a spot in Daytona that is a very small bottle club were there are a few dancers and cubicles are avail for more intimate conversations. Anybody know about this spot in the warehouse district? I heard you have to pay a small membership fee, byob, set ups are 10 bucks a drink and cubicles are 80 bucks a half hour. I also "heard" the girls are young and hot!

TheRealStifler
01-03-21, 21:21
In Daytona Beach they call " The Rising Sun" and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy.

Word is there is a spot in Daytona that is a very small bottle club were there are a few dancers and cubicles are avail for more intimate conversations. Anybody know about this spot in the warehouse district? I heard you have to pay a small membership fee, byob, set ups are 10 bucks a drink and cubicles are 80 bucks a half hour. I also "heard" the girls are young and hot!I guess no one has! But I know!

SilverOne21
01-05-21, 17:49
Any report of Biggin? Was invited there but don't know much about it.

Topherman
01-06-21, 00:01

Word is there is a spot in Daytona that is a very small bottle club were there are a few dancers and cubicles are avail for more intimate conversations. Anybody know about this spot in the warehouse district? I heard you have to pay a small membership fee, byob, set ups are 10 bucks a drink and cubicles are 80 bucks a half hour. I also "heard" the girls are young and hot!You talking about the club that was off Nova Road near the 7-Eleven / Neighborhood WM in Holly Hill?

That shit is so old.

T-Man.

GsbProds
01-06-21, 15:30
I guess no one has! But I know!Tell us where it is my man!

GsbProds
01-06-21, 15:33
I was at DD last night, haven't been there in 5 years or so. Totally dead, no one dancing. I don't know if it turned into a Black club or always was. But I couldn't get one girl to talk to this white boy. Couldn't even get the bartenders over to me for 20 minutes. Just walked out.

Ontheprowl88
01-07-21, 08:27
It recently had a resurgence as an "urban" club a few nights a week. On those nights, you can't fit another person inside. I've only seen pictures from the managers instagram. Too ghetto for me.

I was at DD last night, haven't been there in 5 years or so. Totally dead, no one dancing. I don't know if it turned into a Black club or always was. But I couldn't get one girl to talk to this white boy. Couldn't even get the bartenders over to me for 20 minutes. Just walked out.

TheRealStifler
01-09-21, 00:58

Word is there is a spot in Daytona that is a very small bottle club were there are a few dancers and cubicles are avail for more intimate conversations. Anybody know about this spot in the warehouse district? I heard you have to pay a small membership fee, byob, set ups are 10 bucks a drink and cubicles are 80 bucks a half hour. I also "heard" the girls are young and hot!Thanks for all the PMs asking for more info on the new club in town. If I missed responding to any senior members I apologise. "Thee Club" is not quite fully open as we are still diligently interviewing dancers. I don't need to tell you how hard it is to find good help nowadays. But once we get it together and have a reliable staff you will recieve personal invites via PM if you have messaged me. So please, if you have already messaged don't message again IRREGARDLESS if you have recieved a reply as of yet. Just trying to keep "the list" of eligible members short and concise. Like I said this will only be avail to senior members in good standing and special people they recommend for membership privileges.

If any of you recommend a girl and she works out you get free membership and half price drink setups for LIFE! LOL.

Jabbott
01-14-21, 09:27
Stopped in Tuesday night around 5 just a couple of girls. One hot spinner, drinks $4 until 7 No cover charge that starts at 7 also. More girls showed up and all were hot. Had a great time and will be back.

Edgewater94
01-15-21, 06:52
Stopped in Tuesday night around 5 just a couple of girls. One hot spinner, drinks $4 until 7 No cover charge that starts at 7 also. More girls showed up and all were hot. Had a great time and will be back.Any private areas in there?

Jabbott
01-15-21, 13:19
Any private areas in there?Yes real nice no one bothers you.

Hillbilly Bob
01-15-21, 17:45
Stopped in Tuesday night around 5 just a couple of girls. One hot spinner, drinks $4 until 7 No cover charge that starts at 7 also. More girls showed up and all were hot. Had a great time and will be back.Any take out they come to you Motel.

Short Punching
02-25-21, 00:04
It recently had a resurgence as an "urban" club a few nights a week. On those nights, you can't fit another person inside. I've only seen pictures from the managers instagram. Too ghetto for me.Decided to venture out to my old reliable, DD's. Hadn't been there since pre-covid. After paying cover, realized I was the only Caucasian in the place. There were over 40 people (patrons and help). Had a beer and left. Went to cheetahs and found some of the prior talent from the old DD's.

Nuttingo
03-01-21, 23:30
Mature blond MILF available, typical bug tits, and tan athletic tight body, 100/ BBBJ, 160 FS, Incall available outside of club hours, Daytona area. Doesn't advertise. Pm.

Lenny707
03-02-21, 10:49
Mature blond MILF available, typical bug tits, and tan athletic tight body, 100/ BBBJ, 160 FS, Incall available outside of club hours, Daytona area. Doesn't advertise. Pm.Can you give us the club name?

MSports
03-02-21, 14:32
Mature blond MILF available, typical bug tits, and tan athletic tight body, 100/ BBBJ, 160 FS, Incall available outside of club hours, Daytona area. Doesn't advertise. Pm.Any chance she posted today?

https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kalle-386-481-4619/158148858318

Reel Fit
03-02-21, 22:08
Mature blond MILF available, typical bug tits, and tan athletic tight body, 100/ BBBJ, 160 FS, Incall available outside of club hours, Daytona area. Doesn't advertise. Pm.There's been an encyclopedia of posts about this provider. Attractive in a 40 ish age, yes. Reliable. Hell no! Her candy habit comes first. She's also been in the biz way too long. Way too long. It's all mechanical with her and the quicker the better! She's aging really bad. Pics are not current at all! Also, she's "ghosted" too many members of this group! Find someone that likes what she does. It's a lot more fun! IMHO.

Reel Fit
03-02-21, 22:19
Any chance she posted today?

https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kalle-386-481-4619/158148858318She's a horrible provider. Stay away and find a provider that enjoys her occupation! IMHO.

Nuttingo
03-02-21, 23:26
Can you give us the club name?You can contact her and ask for that information when booking an appointment.

Nuttingo
03-02-21, 23:29
Any chance she posted today?

https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kalle-386-481-4619/158148858318Perhaps you missed the part of my post that references the fact that she doesn't advertise.

MSports
03-03-21, 20:29
She's a horrible provider. Stay away and find a provider that enjoys her occupation! IMHO.Looks like 20 years and 2000 loads ago that may have been a good time.

Daytona seems like a bust. I was thinking some ringers would be in town for bike week.

Nuttingo
03-06-21, 00:12
There's been an encyclopedia of posts about this provider. Attractive in a 40 ish age, yes. Reliable. Hell no! Her candy habit comes first. She's also been in the biz way too long. Way too long. It's all mechanical with her and the quicker the better! She's aging really bad. Pics are not current at all! Also, she's "ghosted" too many members of this group! Find someone that likes what she does. It's a lot more fun! IMHO.The provideI'm speaking of does not advertise, drug free and more than likely will be someone you won't have the opportunity to see.

The provider in your post / pics is a completely different person that I speak of as she has never been associated with this board.

I can assure you the provider you mention and posted a link to is the opposite of drug free, a current dancer and dependable.

MikeJanws
04-03-21, 18:44
Went Saturday before 5 pm. No dancers. Just me and the bartender with white dress. Had a decent conversation with a few beers and left. Will be back to check out the talent.

SetzerLives
04-26-21, 18:39
Went to Silhouette for a quick "pre-game" before a date tonight. Showed up around 5:45 on a Monday, got a bourbon from the cute bartender and was able to sit and talk with Mia, a blonde with red thigh-highs. Mia was talkative, bubbly and had great legs (B cup, but firm). The standard dance fare was paid and the hands got to wander all over the lively Mia.

Will return with more time to spend, as both ladies were lovely and the third that came out of the back was thin and cute too.

MopMonger
05-21-21, 20:13
Just walked by lollipops on a stroll with the dog and there was this very hot, young tall leggy blonde in a black leotard and a really cute little thing wearing her best schoolgirl outfit standing outside if anybody out there is looking for a little entertainment on this Friday night.

TheRealStifler
05-21-21, 20:44
Just walked by lollipops on a stroll with the dog and there was this very hot, young tall leggy blonde in a black leotard and a really cute little thing wearing her best schoolgirl outfit standing outside if anybody out there is looking for a little entertainment on this Friday night.Looking for take out!

ColCoco
06-05-21, 11:49
Drove by here Friday evening at 6 pm and saw 3 cars in the parking lot. I was planning on swinging by after dinner with some friends. Came by again at 8:30 saw the same 3 cars in the parking lot. Decided not to risk it and went home. Maybe it get busier later in the night, I don't know. Usually if there's hardly any patrons odds of finding a good variety of girls is low. I'll try again another day, maybe later in the night.

SetzerLives
06-05-21, 20:19
Drove by here Friday evening at 6 pm and saw 3 cars in the parking lot. I was planning on swinging by after dinner with some friends. Came by again at 8:30 saw the same 3 cars in the parking lot. Decided not to risk it and went home. Maybe it get busier later in the night, I don't know. Usually if there's hardly any patrons odds of finding a good variety of girls is low. I'll try again another day, maybe later in the night.Silhouette lost a group of girls, including the ones that would man the 5-8 time block, to Cheetah. Not shocked it was pretty slow given the situation.

Chubbing
06-09-21, 06:58
What is the story of this club? There is a girl on SA that works there. Is it worth stopping in?

PapiCholo
06-09-21, 10:03
What is the story of this club? There is a girl on SA that works there. Is it worth stopping in?Are you talking about Bailey? Real first name Bailey.

Chubbing
06-09-21, 12:40
Are you talking about Bailey? Real first name Bailey.A thick brown haired girl?

Delilah on SA

There a second one that just created a profile says the works at Biggind. Hannah.a good looking Blonde

PapiCholo
06-09-21, 22:33
A thick brown haired girl?

Delilah on SA

There a second one that just created a profile says the works at Biggind. Hannah.a good looking BlondeThis Bailey, see pic attached.

Chubbing
06-10-21, 04:52
This Bailey, see pic attached.I think it's a different girl.

But is the club worth stopping into?

Last time I was in Daytona 2019 I wasn't hearing anything about Molly Brown's. And Biggins was reported as a waste of time.

Bud Green
06-10-21, 13:50
I want to experience some clubs around town and hope to develop an arrangement with a few ladies if they interest me. Here is my challenge: Because of cancer treatments, I lost a lot of my hearing so need to wear hearing aids if I am going to be able to hear anyone talk and there is a good chance because of the loud music I won't hear them even if I am wearing them. Do you think they will even approach me or even talk to me if I ask them to whisper in my ear? I fear they will think I might be LE. Thoughts on how I can overcome this?

NewAgain
06-10-21, 14:11
We all suffer from hearing loss when a pretty girl is around. But green fixes it all. Buy her a drink, and say you have some hearing loss, but the rest of you works perfectly! Trust me, they ain't looking to get married, just paid.

I want to experience some clubs around town and hope to develop an arrangement with a few ladies if they interest me. Here is my challenge: Because of cancer treatments, I lost a lot of my hearing so need to wear hearing aids if I am going to be able to hear anyone talk and there is a good chance because of the loud music I won't hear them even if I am wearing them. Do you think they will even approach me or even talk to me if I ask them to whisper in my ear? I fear they will think I might be LE. Thoughts on how I can overcome this?

BuddyDaDog
06-15-21, 10:00
Went Saturday before 5 pm. No dancers. Just me and the bartender with white dress. Had a decent conversation with a few beers and left. Will be back to check out the talent.There may be a few girls there after 6. Definitely a few from 7 to 9, but this place does not start popping until after 9 or 10. What happens then is amazing. The talent that this place draws in from surrounding towns is mind boggling. It doesn't make sense in a way considering this place is in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.

SGreg1234
06-17-21, 13:51
Gentlemen, I haven't been to Daytona for quite some time. And it's been even longer since I've been in the club. Back in the day there used to be plenty of extras to be had at various places. I haven't seen any reports of anything going on these days. Are there any clubs that you know of where extras can be had? Thanks, G.

GamerJohn
06-17-21, 16:09
This Bailey, see pic attached.Bailey became a bit of a pain to be around, and developed gps. Gps itself is bad enough but horrendously terrible when the p isn't g, it's just the s. But to be fair I haven't been around her in a couple of years since she was a pain maybe she's matured since she's older, she must be pushing 30 now, LOL.

DiverDown69
06-17-21, 19:58
There may be a few girls there after 6. Definitely a few from 7 to 9, but this place does not start popping until after 9 or 10. What happens then is amazing. The talent that this place draws in from surrounding towns is mind boggling. It doesn't make sense in a way considering this place is in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.I come to Daytona occasionally from Jax. Where exactly is this magical place of which you speak?

NerdIsAWord
06-18-21, 11:23
Greetings All,

Coming into town tomorrow. Have been to Diamond Dolls in the past and have had a great time with extras included. Wondering what the scene is like now. What about Silhouettes or Dixies. Any other places I should visit?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

SetzerLives
06-20-21, 12:08
Greetings All,

Coming into town tomorrow. Have been to Diamond Dolls in the past and have had a great time with extras included. Wondering what the scene is like now. What about Silhouettes or Dixies. Any other places I should visit?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.I would advise Dixie over Silhouettes. Grandview is no extras (from my experience) and Cheetah is totally revamped so can't say, but for extras, I assume Dixie is still the best in the area.

Nuttingo
06-21-21, 03:04
I would advise Dixie over Silhouettes. Grandview is no extras (from my experience) and Cheetah is totally revamped so can't say, but for extras, I assume Dixie is still the best in the area.Definitely the best in the area, one of the only clubs between Daytona and Orlando so you will see girls dance for a night on their way to Daytona to work. A visit will leave you a happy man.

SGreg1234
06-21-21, 16:47
Definitely the best in the area, one of the only clubs between Daytona and Orlando so you will see girls dance for a night on their way to Daytona to work. A visit will leave you a happy man.Dixies is a ways out. What's the best chance at the beach?

Chubbing
06-21-21, 20:38
At 830 on a Monday it is dead. 3 guys and 3 ladies plus the bartender. Bartenders is the best looking of the group.

Nuttingo
06-22-21, 22:40
Dixies is a ways out. What's the best chance at the beach?Honestly, my days of chugging beer and tipping dollars at clubs are very few. I reverse monger from social media for dancers and approach them directly and skip going to the club altogether. Once in touch with one dancer she will recommend others unless she is desperate and wanting to keep you and your funds to herself. Although it's just as easy as going to their friends / follow list and repeating. Dancers typically hang in their respective circles but all have various 'hustles'. One thing I've noticed is by approaching them in this manner, one dancer doesn't tell the next about their new 'source' and will keep your money and your request to be introduced to other girls to themselves. This is great as it allows you to move through the entire circle without being compromised and allowing you to see half the girls working at any particular club.

As far as beach side, every club has girls that work OTC, it's just all in your approach.

NewAgain
06-23-21, 09:10
Take out is almost always available, it really is in the approach. I do find that the dancers are not keen on quick visits, or at least from the rate perspective. I had a lot of luck with take out from Diamond Dolls befoe Covid. I find that place to no longer be the pleasure palace it was pre-covid days though, and stop in only occasionally now just to see if the talent has changed. I have had a tryst or two with a couple bottom Up gals as well, and one Grandview lass. All my contacts for them have dwindled except for the MILF at Bottoms Up, and she is always pinging me to hang out. Tips must be slow there I guess.

Honestly, my days of chugging beer and tipping dollars at clubs are very few. I reverse monger from social media for dancers and approach them directly and skip going to the club altogether. Once in touch with one dancer she will recommend others unless she is desperate and wanting to keep you and your funds to herself. Although it's just as easy as going to their friends / follow list and repeating. Dancers typically hang in their respective circles but all have various 'hustles'. One thing I've noticed is by approaching them in this manner, one dancer doesn't tell the next about their new 'source' and will keep your money and your request to be introduced to other girls to themselves. This is great as it allows you to move through the entire circle without being compromised and allowing you to see half the girls working at any particular club.

As far as beach side, every club has girls that work OTC, it's just all in your approach.

Jabbott
07-03-21, 11:50
Went to Silhouettes last night after ball game and saw plenty of girls, quite a few tight spinners also, great night.

BGCblackHawk
07-11-21, 12:32
I would advise Dixie over Silhouettes. Grandview is no extras (from my experience) and Cheetah is totally revamped so can't say, but for extras, I assume Dixie is still the best in the area.Only club from my experience that is stingy about extras is Biggins. The rest the employees don't make enough to care except for maybe the dancers that are affected. It's been a while since got extras at MB but I'm confident it's probably the same as the rest. Oh and Grandview the former steroided out manager ripped the camera out because there was so much going on. Also one dancer there would leave the used condoms on the arm rest of the couch. The camera has been fixed by now and that dancer passed away but yeah most clubs don't care except for one maybe two.

SGreg1234
07-12-21, 12:09
Biggins only had one girl dancing when I was there in the afternoon. Another walked in. Both of them were abhorred at the thought of anything extra going on. I quickly left.

SGreg1234
07-12-21, 12:11
I had two different girls force their numbers on me for takeout. My situation does not permit take out that's why I wanted to know about in club happenings. Regardless I found what I needed I won't be able to return for sometime.

Nuttingo
07-12-21, 18:23
Biggins only had one girl dancing when I was there in the afternoon. Another walked in. Both of them were abhorred at the thought of anything extra going on. I quickly left.Seems to counter the standard experience when visiting, try night shift 7 pm On, there are a decent amount of sources there for OTC as well as some in house experiences. Really surprised to hear you struck out here.

TNGentleman2
07-15-21, 17:40
Hi Gents,

I will be up there in a couple weeks. I will be staying over near the beach. Can anyone recommend a good club to visit while I'm there? Would like extras (on site) and / or would consider a good escort or bar / hotel where you can meet fun lady.

Happy to trade info in South FL.

Thanks in advance!

TN.

Old City Joe
07-16-21, 10:24
Seems to counter the standard experience when visiting, try night shift 7 pm On, there are a decent amount of sources there for OTC as well as some in house experiences. Really surprised to hear you struck out here.So have things changed recently? I haven't been in some time but way back in the day Biggins was the place to go for extras. It was practically the rule in the back instead of the exception. Good talent, to boot. Then new ownership and it went worse than downhill. My last experience (a few years ago) was $60 for a dance and that ended up being for topless only. Bounced and haven't been back.

SGreg1234
07-16-21, 12:50
Hi Gents,

I will be up there in a couple weeks. I will be staying over near the beach. Can anyone recommend a good club to visit while I'm there? Would like extras (on site) and / or would consider a good escort or bar / hotel where you can meet fun lady.

Happy to trade info in South FL.

Thanks in advance!

TN.They have the biggest selection and it's a pretty well-kept place. But Be ready to spend.

Stay away from biggins. Waste of time and $.

Putzy
07-24-21, 21:09
Question from a brevard monger to you guys up north. I am tired of the brevard strip clubs. They have all gone way downhill. But I'm getting the itch for some lap dances again. Wondering if you guys think it's worth the 80-90 minute drive from central brevard up to Dixie's. Would end up being on the weekend, either night time on Friday or Saturday, or day time on Saturday. Thanks much.

InTheCut
07-25-21, 17:14
Question from a brevard monger to you guys up north. I am tired of the brevard strip clubs. They have all gone way downhill. But I'm getting the itch for some lap dances again. Wondering if you guys think it's worth the 80-90 minute drive from central brevard up to Dixie's. Would end up being on the weekend, either night time on Friday or Saturday, or day time on Saturday. Thanks much.I've been thinking of making the trek myself. Insight is appreciated.

R Shackleford
07-28-21, 12:28
I've been thinking of making the trek myself. Insight is appreciated.It's definitely worth the drive. Can be more fun at times then any of the clubs in Daytona. Lots of different girls and more reasonable prices. Give it a shot sometime you won't be disappointed. PM me if you have any questions.

CharlieSheen28
08-05-21, 08:35
I had high hopes boys going to Dixie's yesterday, but left let down!

Met "Indigo" and had a few private dances, but no mention of any extras. I let her know I wanted more, but she said she didn't do that. She was pretty confident for a fat chick, but anyways. I was approached by another blonde, who was telling me she only dances with a friend in the VIP room and its 60 to the house and 100 for her to dance, ? She said she didn't do extras either.

I don't know who's getting any at Dixie's but it wasn't me, and not worth the drive for anyone coming out of town, hoping to get extras.

PM me guys if I am missing something.

Charlie.

Hapkido1947
08-14-21, 17:10
What with DD? No info or reports.

NvrEnufHead
08-15-21, 16:54
What with DD? No info or reports.Was there last week. Barely got in the club and was approached by a hot little number. You have to be willing to shell out $1. 5 for the champagne room but once in there, it game on BBBJ, and RCG to finish!

EroticM
08-15-21, 17:11
Was there last week. Barely got in the club and was approached by a hot little number. You have to be willing to shell out $1. 5 for the champagne room but once in there, it game on BBBJ, and RCG to finish!Was that the total fee? Or did you have to add more?

Thanks.

Zillow
08-17-21, 11:57
Was that the total fee? Or did you have to add more?

Thanks.If I remember correctly, $75 to the house which includes a free drink for 15 minutes? Been a while since I've been there. The rest is negotiable with the dancer.

Member #6719
08-18-21, 11:40
Anyone know how DD is earlier in the day, say 6-7 pm on weekdays. Thinking about hitting it up, but don't want to bother if it's dead.

Ucf2020
08-18-21, 12:26
How big is the VIP room at DD?

Tofe3122
08-23-21, 02:48
Went to DDs tonight. Very few dancers but hey it's a Sunday night. Anyway the girl dancing for me apparently didn't like me asking about extras bc shortly thereafter I was cornered by a dude in the bathroom claiming to have some sort of ownership over all the dancers and demanding money from me for having such audacity. I was not rude with her at all and when the she told me no I accepted it and left it at that, paid for the songs, and returned to the bar. Dude (called himself "Mayhem") absolutely tried to extort money out of me. I told the dude to piss off and reported the incident to management who seemed genuinely concerned so I guess that's something. Beware of this shithead.

NvrEnufHead
08-24-21, 12:37
There's an older dancer at this place who will do a BBBJ with CIM for $ upstairs. Its above average and she says that she is there Tues. Sat after 6 pm.

Edoak55
09-13-21, 00:46
It's definitely worth the drive. Can be more fun at times then any of the clubs in Daytona. Lots of different girls and more reasonable prices. Give it a shot sometime you won't be disappointed. PM me if you have any questions.Does anyone know if the sexy little tatted blonde with the glasses name Blossom still works there? If so does she offer any extras?

RemoveTrace1
09-13-21, 10:23
She goes by Skittles, or at least that was what she said to me via text. She will host during the day sometimes if you can get her digits. I lost them, but ask around, they are available.

There's an older dancer at this place who will do a BBBJ with CIM for $ upstairs. Its above average and she says that she is there Tues. Sat after 6 pm.

GcFantasy93
09-13-21, 12:25
Whats the best club to go to for some day shift action here?

Edgewater94
09-13-21, 16:01
She goes by Skittles, or at least that was what she said to me via text. She will host during the day sometimes if you can get her digits. I lost them, but ask around, they are available.I remember one from pre-covid days. Might have been her. Upstairs, she gets nude, puts her cooch in your face and goes to town on Jr. Yep, $ for the deed. I'd stop in around 7, have about 2 swigs off my beer and off to the races. This one gave me her digits and said that she was living up by Daytona Beach shores at the time. She needed the green so I think Greek was on the table too. Never did visit her at home though.

TomSmith1979
09-17-21, 18:45
Had to make a new account since the boss found the other one. Have any of you been to Cafe Risqué north of Ocala and if so any extras available? Stopped in the other day for my 30 minute break and saw a few good looking gals but was wanting more next time.

Kneadu
09-17-21, 21:39
Had to make a new account since the boss found the other one. Have any of you been to Cafe Risqu north of Ocala and if so any extras available? Stopped in the other day for my 30 minute break and saw a few good looking gals but was wanting more next time.I've been more than once and taken them up on there private dances and there's 2 cameras in each room. If your hands come anywhere near them while they're dancing on you the guy watching the cams will say something. They used to have a website you could log into and watch the dances real time. They also used to offer peep shows in the very last both. I haven't been since Covid started so who knows what's still in play and what's changed.

Jabbott
09-19-21, 15:42
Went to Silhouettes a few weeks ago, think it was a Thursday, place was hoping, better then some nights. Had Gaby for some dances and got her number, also a real tight spinner, can't remember her name but also she gave me her number. Its hot and cold there, but I like it there, with the happy hour drinks.

Swim999
09-19-21, 19:44
Went to DDs tonight. I was cornered by a dude in the bathroom claiming to have some sort of ownership over all the dancers and demanding money from me for having such audacity. Dude (called himself "Mayhem") absolutely tried to extort money out of me. I told the dude to piss off and reported the incident to management who seemed genuinely concerned so I guess that's something. Beware of this shithead.As chance would have it, I know of this Mayhem character but thought he was still on vacation at the uncles ranch. He's a longtime confection entrepreneur along the world's most famous beach and nearby burgs, which is how he knows the dancers. Anyone with ownership rights to the girls would want them making money. He knew what you were after which meant he knew you had cash on you. He is also a legit prison rat and thug just looking for easy money. 1 out of every 3 guys would just hand over their money. The staff at DD absolutely knew he was there and knows how he rolls. You can't miss this cat. If you did he would make sure you didn't which might be why he's well acquainted with our uncle. Any confection entrepreneur with a brain keeps a low profile. If DD has him set up there, take your business somewhere else. Know who and what you are dealing with. What more do you need to know about DD? Your safety is your responsibility.

Horn Dog Too
09-27-21, 10:20
So Friday night after a very good recommendation to do so, I went to Cheetah at around 9:30 pm. Bartender Amanda says doesn't get hopping for a while as they open at 8:00. About 6 patrons and 1 dancer. A really lovely tall AA girl with amazing bolt ons and a butt that she loved to show off. Me and another guy stuffed dollars and got some good touchy feely. But that was it. Beautiful Mandy another bartender showed up around 10:15 or so. Two other dancers were walking around and ignored the DJ's requests to get going. They spent most of their time in the bathroom. So around 10:45 I left, bored. I would have loved some VIP dances from "Princess" but she stayed with the other guy and his female companion.

About the club itself. What a huge difference on the inside from the outside. It is a really nice venue. Huge areas, two big stages, comfortable couches. Nice bar. Big screens for sports. But nobody to enjoy them. This could be a great place.

Trigg7272
10-02-21, 14:13
Was bored on a a Friday night around 830 so I figured that was a perfect time to head to Dixies as that's the time it starts to get hopping. Got there round 9 and to my surprise, there was quite a few patrons already there, including 8-10 dancers. Around 10, more and more girls came in before I knew it there had to be at least 25 girls there there and the place was packed. I've never seen such a variety of woman at a club either. There was a girl for everyone's taste. Big girls, skinny girls, thick girls, black girls, white girls, latina girls, young girls, and even a couple MILFs. I got a couple dances (20 a song) from a couple different girls and the lap dance area is VERY private with loads of millage to be had. Sat at the bar with the third girl I got dances from and after a drink or two, she said she wanted to go to the campaign room with me so we could have some real fun. So much so that she offered to pay have the house fee for however long I wanted to go back there. Jumped at the chance and just like she said, she paid half of the half hour house fee which was 85 for the hhr. Went back to the champagne room and it is ridiculously private with a nice couch to have some fun. Off came all of the little clothes she had on and she worked it well. Nothing was off limits and we had a GREAT time. I would imagine that what is offered in there would vary from girl to girl but I definitely got the right one and she delivered as promised. The lights came on and our time together was up. She gave me her number so hopefully that will turn into some REALLY good OTC action. I will definitely be back as I've always had a good time here. No clue how this place gets the talent it does but damn, there was a girl for everyone in there.

Nuttingo
10-06-21, 23:22
Was bored on a a Friday night around 830 so I figured that was a perfect time to head to Dixies as that's the time it starts to get hopping. Got there round 9 and to my surprise, there was quite a few patrons already there, including 8-10 dancers. Around 10, more and more girls came in before I knew it there had to be at least 25 girls there there and the place was packed. I've never seen such a variety of woman at a club either. There was a girl for everyone's taste. Big girls, skinny girls, thick girls, black girls, white girls, latina girls, young girls, and even a couple MILFs. I got a couple dances (20 a song) from a couple different girls and the lap dance area is VERY private with loads of millage to be had. Sat at the bar with the third girl I got dances from and after a drink or two, she said she wanted to go to the campaign room with me so we could have some real fun. So much so that she offered to pay have the house fee for however long I wanted to go back there. Jumped at the chance and just like she said, she paid half of the half hour house fee which was 85 for the hhr. Went back to the champagne room and it is ridiculously private with a nice couch to have some fun. Off came all of the little clothes she had on and she worked it well. Nothing was off limits and we had a GREAT time. I would imagine that what is offered in there would vary from girl to girl but I definitely got the right one and she delivered as promised. The lights came on and our time together was up. She gave me her number so hopefully that will turn into some REALLY good OTC action. I will definitely be back as I've always had a good time here. No clue how this place gets the talent it does but damn, there was a girl for everyone in there.This is most certainly typical of this location. The best club between Daytona and Orlando hands down. Definitely a goodie bag / honey hole. I'm uncertain of how anyone goes to this club and comes up empty handed in or OTC. Kudos to you sir.

MarcoParco
10-21-21, 10:34
Was around daytona a little while back on a weekend and decided to check one of the clubs as I only had time for one. I drove around a few but there weren't many cars in many of the clubs at the time, which probably around early evening. I eventually landed at Grandview Live and it seemed busy. I haven't read much about the club on here but the place seemed interesting. The overhead cost was pretty high, with the parking and entrance right out of the gate.

Going in I was very surprised to see how big and stylized it was, easily one of the larger clubs I've been to. The girls were all really really great there to, comparable even to Tampa, with almost every type of girl. Many types of girls and all of them top notch, and lots of them. Got a few dances and saw the VIP room, and really pleasantly surprised, dance lounges were pretty big, with leather couches. Some of the private areas had curtains and the dances were pretty nice to, ofcourse I suppose YMMV, but some of the dances had some pretty decent action. I was surprised because the venue looks pretty professional, but the dances were really great. I'm not sure what's available at the club, but definitely would visit again.

It got pretty busy later in the night, and it got pretty crazy as the night went on. Definitely recommend, though I'm not sure what's available.

OdinsBeard78
10-24-21, 22:31
Got to thank Trig7272 for his intel on Dixies. The variety and choice of chicks in there was just like he said. Little dominican girl hit me up for a while and got a few lap dances. Big booty black girls, thick ass latinas, milfs etc just as he said. The vibe in there feels like you get a lot of mileage out of your donation. I want to try a few more visits before I take the plunge to the back rooms. I think one of the girls I got a lap dance from was trying to jack up the rates as I mistakenly mentioned it was my first time going there. Quoted me 150 for 15 min the champagne room with only a HE.

Lesson learned keep my mouth shut the next time. Place is interesting inside, few different areas and pool tables (never seen those in a titty bar before) like the stages are an after thought.

RemoveTrace1
10-25-21, 08:21
Actually, Diamond Dolls has a couple as well, and on certain days, you can engage one of the girls in a game or two, for some cheaper fun without going broke.

Got to thank Trig7272 for his intel on Dixies. The variety and choice of chicks in there was just like he said. Little dominican girl hit me up for a while and got a few lap dances. Big booty black girls, thick ass latinas, milfs etc just as he said. The vibe in there feels like you get a lot of mileage out of your donation. I want to try a few more visits before I take the plunge to the back rooms. I think one of the girls I got a lap dance from was trying to jack up the rates as I mistakenly mentioned it was my first time going there. Quoted me 150 for 15 min the champagne room with only a HE.

Lesson learned keep my mouth shut the next time. Place is interesting inside, few different areas and pool tables (never seen those in a titty bar before) like the stages are an after thought.

ShaggyJax
11-10-21, 23:47
Does anyone have intel on Soft Tails that they would like to share? Prices, VIP room privacy, mileage, etc. The latest reviews to the board are from 2018 so they're a bit dated. More up to date information would be appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance for any assistance that could be rendered.

Shaggy.

Topherman
11-11-21, 08:36
Actually, Diamond Dolls has a couple as well, and on certain days, you can engage one of the girls in a game or two, for some cheaper fun without going broke.Let the girls dance on the pool tables, while I'm playing a game. Say anybody know a girl with more holes than a pool table?

T-Man.

R Shackleford
11-17-21, 20:51
Does anyone have intel on Soft Tails that they would like to share? Prices, VIP room privacy, mileage, etc. The latest reviews to the board are from 2018 so they're a bit dated. More up to date information would be appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance for any assistance that could be rendered.

Shaggy.Had a terrible time the few times I've been there. Very few girls and poor management. Even had a dancer come in off the clock with her BF trying to fight the manager over some discrepancy of some sort. I'd stay away and try Dixies or Bottoms up in New Smyrna.

ShaggyJax
11-17-21, 22:41
Had a terrible time the few times I've been there. Very few girls and poor management. Even had a dancer come in off the clock with her BF trying to fight the manager over some discrepancy of some sort. I'd stay away and try Dixies or Bottoms up in New Smyrna.Thanks. That helps.

Shaggy.

Wabofiur
11-18-21, 17:56
I remember one from pre-covid days. Might have been her. Upstairs, she gets nude, puts her cooch in your face and goes to town on Jr. Yep, $ for the deed. I'd stop in around 7, have about 2 swigs off my beer and off to the races....Was in the area a few weeks ago, same experience. Florida is so much better than Ohio.

Nagel Kopf
11-18-21, 19:43
It's been a long time. I am on my usual Florida visit. Any info on the newest strip clubs. It has been 19 months since my last visit, so I am very unaware on the scene. Hey Tman. I am back.

Nagel Kopf
11-21-21, 18:07
Was bored on a a Friday night around 830 so I figured that was a perfect time to head to Dixies as that's the time it starts to get hopping. Got there round 9 and to my surprise, there was quite a few patrons already there, including 8-10 dancers. Around 10, more and more girls came in before I knew it there had to be at least 25 girls there there and the place was packed. I've never seen such a variety of woman at a club either. There was a girl for everyone's taste. Big girls, skinny girls, thick girls, black girls, white girls, latina girls, young girls, and even a couple MILFs. I got a couple dances (20 a song) from a couple different girls and the lap dance area is VERY private with loads of millage to be had. Sat at the bar with the third girl I got dances from and after a drink or two, she said she wanted to go to the campaign room with me so we could have some real fun. So much so that she offered to pay have the house fee for however long I wanted to go back there. Jumped at the chance and just like she said, she paid half of the half hour house fee which was 85 for the hhr. Went back to the champagne room and it is ridiculously private with a nice couch to have some fun. Off came all of the little clothes she had on and she worked it well. Nothing was off limits and we had a GREAT time. I would imagine that what is offered in there would vary from girl to girl but I definitely got the right one and she delivered as promised. The lights came on and our time together was up. She gave me her number so hopefully that will turn into some REALLY good OTC action. I will definitely be back as I've always had a good time here. No clue how this place gets the talent it does but damn, there was a girl for everyone in there.Hi, what was the total damage including tip.

ColCoco
11-22-21, 13:47
Went to Dixies at around 8:30 pm this past Friday and it was still quiet with about 10 girls and maybe 15 patrons. A beer was about $5 but not entirely sure. Entrance was $10.

I've been here before usually on a Friday or Saturday night and this is the kind of place that you need to be proactive*about approaching the ladies. If you wait around for a dancer to come talk to you you'll be waiting all night alone. Making eye contact and smiling doesn't cut it here. There is a wide variety of women here, mostly AA and Latinas, with white women coming in third.

I really struggle at this club because I'm just not very aggressive. I prefer to be approached so I usually end up sitting alone. I did talk with a cute young girl named Ginger but she never offered a dance but I also didn't ask. She ended up leaving around 10.

I probably just need to be more assertive here and I'll possibly have some fun with the right girl. It does get loud and crowded as the night goes on. By the time I left around 1:00 AM there were probably 30 dancers. They usually have a back room open that's a bit more chill but not tonight for some reason. Dances are advertised as $20 a song. No clue about a champagne room.

This isn't the chill late afternoon experience I used to love at Inner Room. Those days are likely long gone unfortunately. I'll definitely try this place again and maybe get some liquid courage in me beforehand to make it easier for a introvert like myself.

Nuttingo
11-22-21, 18:00
I really struggle at this club because I'm just not very aggressive. I prefer to be approached so I usually end up sitting alone. I did talk with a cute young girl named Ginger but she never offered a dance but I also didn't ask. She ended up leaving around 10.

Tisk tisk, she's the very one you could have got in and OTC action. Try again.

Nuttingo
11-22-21, 18:06

Shaggy.This club is complete trash and more than likely a business set up to 'cover' other 'dealings' by said ownership. Save your coin and go to Dixies.

Nuttingo
11-22-21, 18:08

Lesson learned keep my mouth shut the next time. Place is interesting inside, few different areas and pool tables (never seen those in a titty bar before) like the stages are an after thought.Nah that's always been the going rate for some time now. Anything else is between you and the dancer and I will tell you YMMV as some don't use the room for its full potential and will do minimum for the visit. Find the right dancer and take her in.

Nuttingo
11-22-21, 18:11
Was around daytona a little while back on a weekend and decided to check one of the clubs as I only had time for one. I drove around a few but there weren't many cars in many of the clubs at the time, which probably around early evening. I eventually landed at Grandview Live and it seemed busy. I haven't read much about the club on here but the place seemed interesting. The overhead cost was pretty high, with the parking and entrance right out of the gate.

Going in I was very surprised to see how big and stylized it was, easily one of the larger clubs I've been to. The girls were all really really great there to, comparable even to Tampa, with almost every type of girl. Many types of girls and all of them top notch, and lots of them..It's because a decent amount of them are Tampa girls. Please don't think these ladies only dance at one club.

ColdOne69
11-23-21, 13:54

Tisk tisk, she's the very one you could have got in and OTC action. Try again.What club had the cute girl named Ginger?

Edgewater94
11-23-21, 17:41
What club had the cute girl named Ginger?Dixies, see post 1156.

NorinRad
11-23-21, 18:31
Will be in town this Weekend, hoping for a Strip Club recommendation please. Will be doing a lot of driving, so prefer Not to drive a distance to a club if possible unless there are no decent local options. Many thanks, feel free to PM, and I can return the favor for many different cities, Phoenix, Dallas, Tampa, Detroit. Etc.

Nagel Kopf
12-13-21, 06:50
My last report for a while until I cross back over the Atlantic. 6 Dec 2021, I tried as I might to have some fun on my 3 week vacation but try as I might, I either was ghosted, bad comms or other reasons. So take this in consideration.

I drove to NSB to Bottoms Up. Did not know they were closed on a Monday. So I drove back to Daytona and just gave up and went into DD. 5 dollar cover. Only 3 girls working. One was tied up most of night with one of the 3 dudes in there. One in the DJ booth and one dancing. This was around 10 pmish. I talked to one dancer. Pink hair, AA. Nice chocolate skin, nice butt. And we went to the VIP ($$ for 30 min, normally said it was for 15 min) I know, I read reports of fellow mongers paying less. I have been striking out for weeks. So little head was saying just do it.

Added another $.5. It was BBJ, short but good and.

Bent over doggy to completion. Was in there 45 min. Somebody walked through once but was all good.

I normally would never pay that much, but I was flying out the next day and I had to get something.

Offered more services for take out but, I did the sure sure and bounced.

If y'all ever come to the land of beer and bratwurst, you will definitely like it more than Flawda.

Till next year.

Wabofiur
01-01-22, 21:39
I remember one from pre-covid days. Might have been her. Upstairs, she gets nude, puts her cooch in your face and goes to town on Jr. Yep, $ for the deed. I'd stop in around 7, have about 2 swigs off my beer and off to the races. This one gave me her digits and said that she was living up by Daytona Beach shores at the time. She needed the green so I think Greek was on the table too. Never did visit her at home though.Met Skittles end of October, forgot to report. Exactly as described. Have a feeling she could take a proper upside-down throating OTC, may look into that next time I'm down there.

SGreg1234
01-17-22, 14:15
I've been going to this place off and on for 15 years. It is so bad right now. Not sure if I can go back. Bums are playing pool, video slots. Dancers are sitting around not trying to do dances just drinking and smoking. Girls are not hot, but smelly, the Urban type club certainly is not for me. I'm going to have to take my business elsewhere I guess. Let me know if anything changes there, guys.

Bos Bob
01-18-22, 12:41
Going to Daytona for the 1st week of March and did not think about spring break till after I booked. Does the break get going in early March and screw up the strip clubs and massage joints or does that start later? I was only thinking about the 500 race crowd and missing them when I booked. Driving down from Boston so I have no idea what I am getting into. Thanks.

Edgewater94
01-18-22, 17:04
Going to Daytona for the 1st week of March and did not think about spring break till after I booked. Does the break get going in early March and screw up the strip clubs and massage joints or does that start later? I was only thinking about the 500 race crowd and missing them when I booked. Driving down from Boston so I have no idea what I am getting into. Thanks.You forgot about Bike week which is around the time. Girls get GPS around that time and we have a lot more competition. Spring break isn't really a problem. Plus maybe a few visitors will be needing some extra money.

Bos Bob
01-18-22, 20:44
You forgot about Bike week which is around the time. Girls get GPS around that time and we have a lot more competition. Spring break isn't really a problem. Plus maybe a few visitors will be needing some extra money.Forgot all about that. Starts Friday March 4th. Thanks.

ArtWater
01-19-22, 00:31
Forgot all about that. Starts Friday March 4th. Thanks.I wouldn't write off Bike Week, it's all a matter of finding the right place. For me, that place was Grandview Live. Dancers from all over the state and beyond flock to Bike Week and some of the clubs encourage and support them. On occasion, the equation gets lopsided in our favor and there ends up being more dancers than patrons. And because of the diversity, there are usually more hot ones. So take your pick, but act fast, because she will move on to the next fellow if you even look the other way. If you do have the cash to spend, and you spend just a little more than the last guy, you may end up with a winner. I have spoken with a handful of dancers at Bike Week who were disillusioned because they were promised big bucks if they came down across state, got here, found the place flooded with competition and guys being cheap. Just act like it's any other night, and you'll do well during that time.

Mtn Bkr 29
01-19-22, 21:00
I've been going to this place off and on for 15 years. It is so bad right now. Not sure if I can go back. Bums are playing pool, video slots. Dancers are sitting around not trying to do dances just drinking and smoking. Girls are not hot, but smelly, the Urban type club certainly is not for me. I'm going to have to take my business elsewhere I guess. Let me know if anything changes there, guys.Couldn't agree more. Used to be my go to. Had lots a fun there. Take out too. Now scared to drive by. LOL.

Bos Bob
01-21-22, 13:58
I wouldn't write off Bike Week, it's all a matter of finding the right place. For me, that place was Grandview Live. Dancers from all over the state and beyond flock to Bike Week and some of the clubs encourage and support them. On occasion, the equation gets lopsided in our favor and there ends up being more dancers than patrons. And because of the diversity, there are usually more hot ones. So take your pick, but act fast, because she will move on to the next fellow if you even look the other way. If you do have the cash to spend, and you spend just a little more than the last guy, you may end up with a winner. I have spoken with a handful of dancers at Bike Week who were disillusioned because they were promised big bucks if they came down across state, got here, found the place flooded with competition and guys being cheap. Just act like it's any other night, and you'll do well during that time.Thanks for the info, will keep it in mind.

Edgewater94
01-22-22, 07:20
I know that it's open at night. Has anyone been there lately?

FreakNation
01-23-22, 13:04
Is Dixie full of girls in the dayshift?

Mtn Bkr 29
01-23-22, 19:58
Is Dixie full of girls in the dayshift?Usually only a couple during day.

8 o'clock they all start filing in.

LegSpreader
01-23-22, 23:35
I've been going to this place off and on for 15 years. It is so bad right now. Not sure if I can go back. Bums are playing pool, video slots. Dancers are sitting around not trying to do dances just drinking and smoking. Girls are not hot, but smelly, the Urban type club certainly is not for me. I'm going to have to take my business elsewhere I guess. Let me know if anything changes there, guys.Been going to DD's since it was the Pink Pony. Would not recommend at all.

RRHotForU
01-25-22, 18:12
I am coming down to Florida mid March for some are & are, plan on slipping away from my better half and check out the strip club or clubs. Recommendations for some mid day fun fellow mongers??

Topherman
01-25-22, 21:59
Been going to DD's since it was the Pink Pony. Would not recommend at all.If it was still The S (h) ingle Shack. Back in the 80's.

T-Man.

RemoveTrace1
01-30-22, 15:15
I was my go to place from 2017 till Covid. I could go in on an afternoon, have my two favorite girls drinking and toying with my attention, hit the lap dance area, get drained and head home. All for around $120 including drinks etc. Now, it is a hole, crappy dancers, bums and cigarette smoke kills me. No decent dancers. I think they are trying to turn it into a nightclub with music vs dancers. I won't go back.

Been going to DD's since it was the Pink Pony. Would not recommend at all.

MSheeran
01-30-22, 17:22
Is Dixie full of girls in the dayshift?I was there last summer in the evening and immediately fixated on Ginger. Had a great time in lap dance booth. She really likes her pierced nipples sucked and it was my pleasure to oblige. I wonder why we don't hear more reports from there but guess others want to keep it on the dl. I could use some tips on how to get the most out of the lap dance booth or if it's worth going to VIP? Grind action left the boys a little bruised LOL.

Jimmer76
02-02-22, 08:26
Is Dixie full of girls in the dayshift?I'm not a Dixie's regular by any means. Only been twice after 11 pm. But I did try to go around 2 pm once and despite there hours being listed as open around noon, NOBODY was there. I asked when I went at night last month and bartender said no one gets there until around 4.

Gilagin
02-18-22, 21:05
Anyone recognize this one from the Daytona area clubs? She is on Seeking as Medusa, says she is a professional dancer, but won't say where until we meet. Looking for any info on her. Also may dance in Orlando. She has dreads, so she should stand out.

Thanks.

NvrEnufHead
02-28-22, 16:11
Anyone recognize this one from the Daytona area clubs? She is on Seeking as Medusa, says she is a professional dancer, but won't say where until we meet. Looking for any info on her. Also may dance in Orlando. She has dreads, so she should stand out.

Thanks.I think she goes by Jacksee or just Jack and dances at Diamond Dolls. I could be wrong because its never a good light in those place. This one doesn; t look as cute as Jack, who also happens to have a rockin' body.

Gilagin
02-28-22, 18:03
I think she goes by Jacksee or just Jack and dances at Diamond Dolls. I could be wrong because its never a good light in those place. This one doesn; t look as cute as Jack, who also happens to have a rockin' body.Thanks for the info.

SGreg1234
03-08-22, 17:29
Can anyone PM me the price points at Dixies? Lap dances? VIP? Extras? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks, G.

ITellNoLies
03-08-22, 19:42
Can anyone PM me the price points at Dixies? Lap dances? VIP? Extras? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks, G.I would appreciate the same. Thanks.

DelandMan26
03-08-22, 21:06
I would appreciate the same. Thanks.Yeah let us all know I always have a good time there but only got lap dances. Let us know what else is offered.

R Shackleford
03-09-22, 01:21
Dreamt I've been there a number of times. All the chick's I've gotten private dances allowed some exploring under the panties no problem. Dances were 20 bucks a song. Champagne room / Pvt room was 120 with the chick I went with. Went through a number of positions with her and had a good time. However one of the times I've been there I couldn't get any extras with any of the girls. However they might if just been being cautious. Had I just paid them for the pvt room something may of happened who knows.

SGreg1234
03-11-22, 16:57
Went to Dixies. Out of about 8 girls, only 2 caught my eye. One was called up to dance after sitting with a regular, then she got off stage and sat with the same dude for about 30 more minutes. She wasnt interested in making $ I guess.

The other was a good dancer, did a headstand! I got a dance from her but no touching under suit (she said they all have different rules). She asked if I wanted another dance or go to the VIP for $200. WHAT?! Pay 200 to not touch her kitty? I declined stifling a chuckle.

SetzerLives
03-27-22, 16:24
Checked IG to see who's be dancing in the area and where at, when I noticed that Cheetah off of International nuked all their socials. Only messages up were advertising no fee for dancers until June and one that says "going back to pinups and the old Cheetah you loved".

Sounds like a management turn over? I haven't been there for over a year when they went full urban. Anyone have insights?

Trigg7272
04-03-22, 07:24
Had another successful visit to Dixies last night. Got there around 730 and it was dead with only 1 girl there. Had a couple of beers and watched the final four and by 830 ish, the girls started to roll in. This is par for the course for this place as it usually doesn't get packed until 930/10. Got some lap dances from a couple girls to sample the talent and then took one of them back to the VIP and had some real fun. Dixies never disappoints and has become my go to club in Central Florida.

Side note: one of the dancers said that the owners are the same people who own Cheaters in Cocoa. Didn't know that but it makes sense.

Old City Joe
04-17-22, 22:21
Had the opportunity to visit a few clubs last week. All we're during the week and early in the evening, so take that into consideration.

Biggins.
No other customers when I arrived. Initially two white girls working, one black girl came out a little after I got there. One of the white girls was a little older, attractive, fake tits and a banging body. Got 3 dances from her for $100. Other was younger, a little big but a nice rack and friendly. One dance from her for $35. Left shortly after.

Bottoms Up
Closed all 3 nights I tried to go.

Diamond Dolls.
Stories of this club's demise are not exaggerated. Is a black club now. Music too damn loud. More thorough pat down than TSA. One dance and I was out. Used to be my go-to in Daytona.

Grandview.
$10 to park in an empty lot. Hard pass.

Dixie's.
Very few patrons, two black dancers initially than one white dancer. Did not get any attention from either black dancer. Went back with the white dancer, enjoyable but not completely. 4 dances at $20 each is a damn bargain though. The area in the back sucks though, more like a chair than a couch to relax on. No other dancers so I left.

Softails.
Sketchy folks in the parking lot. Pulled through and kept right on going.

So many good memories in Daytona, not so great anymore.

RemoveTrace1
04-19-22, 08:34
I have to concur, I find most of these places the same. DDs used to be my go to place, Saturday AFternoons was the bomb. But now, it is a mere shadow of it's glory days. Biggins is a shame, as the location is perfect for me, but the prices are seriously out of control.

Grandview is probably the nicest, but you have to hit it later in the night. Bottoms up is a glorified brothel, if you can find it open.

Had the opportunity to visit a few clubs last week. All we're during the week and early in the evening, so take that into consideration.

Biggins.
No other customers when I arrived. Initially two white girls working, one black girl came out a little after I got there. One of the white girls was a little older, attractive, fake tits and a banging body. Got 3 dances from her for $100. Other was younger, a little big but a nice rack and friendly. One dance from her for $35. Left shortly after.

Bottoms Up

Diamond Dolls.
Stories of this club's demise are not exaggerated. Is a black club now. Music too damn loud. More thorough pat down than TSA. One dance and I was out. Used to be my go-to in Daytona.

Grandview.
$10 to park in an empty lot. Hard pass.

Dixie's.
Very few patrons, two black dancers initially than one white dancer. Did not get any attention from either black dancer. Went back with the white dancer, enjoyable but not completely. 4 dances at $20 each is a damn bargain though. The area in the back sucks though, more like a chair than a couch to relax on. No other dancers so I left.

Softails.
Sketchy folks in the parking lot. Pulled through and kept right on going.

So many good memories in Daytona, not so great anymore.

Hoyas37
04-22-22, 17:25

Biggins.

Bottoms Up

Diamond Dolls.

Grandview.
$10 to park in an empty lot. Hard pass..I have been to Grandview on the weekends and the club is quite full at around midnight. Nice and plenty selection of girls. Fixed dance prices at $25.00 but you need to pay additional $10.00 for a wristband to get into the private area. Extras can be had with the right girl, but not a lot of them who do it.

JD2020
04-23-22, 13:02
Any idea what's going on with this place? Its been closed all week.

LegSpreader
04-23-22, 22:00
Any idea what's going on with this place? Its been closed all week.In a business that is shady to begin with, the management was the worst I've encountered in over 30 years. They stole from customers and treated the dancers & staff horribly. It wasn't a surprise that they couldn't stay staffed or retain customers. It was inevitable that they would ultimately go out of business. I'd avoid any establishment that management team operates in the future.

ColdOne69
04-28-22, 22:40
Does anyone remember Bella / Lala or Gigi who both worked at MB? I used to hang out with both of them back in 2018. Just curious if either of them are still around. I kinda remember Gigi really went down hill about that time.

Ontheprowl88
04-29-22, 08:04
Does anyone remember Bella / Lala or Gigi who both worked at MB? I used to hang out with both of them back in 2018. Just curious if either of them are still around. I kinda remember Gigi really went down hill about that time.I knew Gigi and hung out with her a few times. I'm assuming we are talking about the same girl, tiny cute brunette? To me, she had the perfect body as my preference is tiny girls like her, and the well discussed Courtney over on the streetwalker tab. Anyway, the number I had for her worked for quite a while, but last time I reached out, nothing. Last time I saw her was probably five years ago, unfortunately.

ColdOne69
04-29-22, 19:15
I knew Gigi and hung out with her a few times. I'm assuming we are talking about the same girl, tiny cute brunette? To me, she had the perfect body as my preference is tiny girls like her, and the well discussed Courtney over on the streetwalker tab. Anyway, the number I had for her worked for quite a while, but last time I reached out, nothing. Last time I saw her was probably five years ago, unfortunately.Your description sounds definitely like the Gigi I knew. She and Lala used to get into fights about who's turn it was to see me. I have no doubt it was "who's turn it was to get my money" though! Lala / Bella had the same cute small body, really beautiful face, but she had a terrible attitude. But, she was willing to do most anything in the private area. It's just it was always about the money with her. Most of my dreams with her usually ended with her at the last minute whispering, "for. 5 more you can cip!" Who was I to argue with a dream like that? Gigi wasn't constantly negotiating like Lala.

Ontheprowl88
04-30-22, 07:47
Your description sounds definitely like the Gigi I knew. She and Lala used to get into fights about who's turn it was to see me. I have no doubt it was "who's turn it was to get my money" though! Lala / Bella had the same cute small body, really beautiful face, but she had a terrible attitude. But, she was willing to do most anything in the private area. It's just it was always about the money with her. Most of my dreams with her usually ended with her at the last minute whispering, "for. 5 more you can cip!" Who was I to argue with a dream like that? Gigi wasn't constantly negotiating like Lala.Not to keep going back and forth about Gigi, but it sounds like your dreams were held at the club. I met her outside of the club and was able to dream with her in a bed, without fear of being caught. From what I remember, she had a great attitude and never rushed me. Looking back I wish I would've called her more often. I remember once before we "played", I had to give her a ride to the pet store so she could buy crickets for her snake, or lizard, or whatever the hell eats crickets, LOL. I do remember that perfect little body and cute face though and I miss it.

ElRookie
05-09-22, 01:02
I'll be back home visiting central Florida at the end of the month. I see a lot of reviews saying Dixie and Bottoms up is the place to go for extras. Is this still the case? I'm going with a big appetite and thirst that needs to be quenched. I'm looking for non stop drinks and FS upstairs, downstairs, wherever! I want to keep them crawling so I'm taking about 6 Benjamins with me for the night. Let me know fellas, thanks!

SetzerLives
05-09-22, 22:45
Any idea what's going on with this place? Its been closed all week.Cheetah's IG posted some photos highlighting their new tile floor.

Control your excitement.

LWS1027
05-11-22, 18:01
I'll be back home visiting central Florida at the end of the month. I see a lot of reviews saying Dixie and Bottoms up is the place to go for extras. Is this still the case? I'm going with a big appetite and thirst that needs to be quenched. I'm looking for non stop drinks and FS upstairs, downstairs, wherever! I want to keep them crawling so I'm taking about 6 Benjamins with me for the night. Let me know fellas, thanks!You'll definitely get all the extras you can handle at BUC. I haven't gotten around to trying out Dixie's yet, but must of the posts on it are "I think FS might be available in VIP" versus "I got FS in the VIP".

Sch05
05-24-22, 16:07
You'll definitely get all the extras you can handle at BUC. I haven't gotten around to trying out Dixie's yet, but must of the posts on it are "I think FS might be available in VIP" versus "I got FS in the VIP".Was thinking of going, but seen a lot of lackluster reviews lately. Mainly indicating the place is always closed or there are no girls there.

LWS1027
05-24-22, 18:18
Was thinking of going, but seen a lot of lackluster reviews lately. Mainly indicating the place is always closed or there are no girls there.Last time I went was a Saturday at the beginning of the month. There were 4 girls there that night. I also went a couple of Saturdays back in April and one time there were 7 girls the other there were 5. Strangely enough, the days in April the bouncer was acting as bartender but in May Trailer Swift was back behind the bar. I'm guessing the days BUC was mentioned as being closed was sometime midweek.

MotoGib1
06-03-22, 19:30
Popped into Biggins for a couple hrs late Friday afternoon as was in the area. Used to go there regular 6 plus yrs ago. Had some good times back then. Anyhow there was one black girl and the bar tender. Thick blonde came in shortly after I arrived. Got some dances from the black girl. Nice girl, big tits with pierced nipples. Said she used to work at Bottoms up. She said it is a straight up hoe house over there. Don't t like the looks of it myself but if it is open and you want extras, that's probably your best bet.

MikeV8458
06-04-22, 10:27
Hung out at Dixie's one weekend night and was very impressed. Huge variety of girls, very little to no pressure for dances (one tried upsell of $25 dances, they should be $20), love the layout, good ventilation so not Smokey, friendly bartender (blonde super attractive herself). Was looking for ginger since I saw she gave good mileage and is a red head. I'm a sucker for natural red heads. I've been to large clubs and small clubs across the country and honestly was not expecting to have enjoyed Dixie's as much as I did.

Would like to try BUC next.

JTaylor99
06-23-22, 09:36
Popped into Biggins for a couple hrs late Friday afternoon as was in the area. Used to go there regular 6 plus yrs ago. Had some good times back then. Anyhow there was one black girl and the bar tender. Thick blonde came in shortly after I arrived. Got some dances from the black girl. Nice girl, big tits with pierced nipples. Said she used to work at Bottoms up. She said it is a straight up hoe house over there. Don't t like the looks of it myself but if it is open and you want extras, that's probably your best bet.Biggins used to be the best hands down especially when they first opened the curtained off area next to the stage. Went to bottoms up a couple times but never saw anything going on upstairs more than a dance.

Carl3666
06-24-22, 17:28
I know Diamond Dolls isn't what it used to be but I wanted to check it out. Went by during day shift mid afternoon. Had a little fun with Glitter, got some fingers wet in the back room. She kept trying to milk me for more money, even told me the club keeps 100% of the backroom fee. Got out of there in a worse mood than I started. While try out a different club tomorrow, any suggestions?

A Generic Name
06-26-22, 10:35
I'll be back home visiting central Florida at the end of the month. I see a lot of reviews saying Dixie and Bottoms up is the place to go for extras. Is this still the case? I'm going with a big appetite and thirst that needs to be quenched. I'm looking for non stop drinks and FS upstairs, downstairs, wherever! I want to keep them crawling so I'm taking about 6 Benjamins with me for the night. Let me know fellas, thanks!Apologies for the late reply, but I stopped by Dixies driving by on a weekday a few months back around 7 or 8 and there was literally no one there. No girls. No customers. No bartender. Got a little spooked and just continued to drive on by. I'm guessing whatever goes on, doesn't start until 10 pm.

Carl3666
06-30-22, 23:34
I know Diamond Dolls isn't what it used to be but I wanted to check it out. Went by during day shift mid afternoon. Had a little fun with Glitter, got some fingers wet in the back room. She kept trying to milk me for more money, even told me the club keeps 100% of the backroom fee. Got out of there in a worse mood than I started. While try out a different club tomorrow, any suggestions?So I ended up going to Bottoms Up on Friday after my bust at Diamond Dolls. Got there way too early there was just the manager, bartender and 1 dancer. Stuck around and more girls and patrons arrived. Other than the slow start it may be the most entertaining night I've had at a strip club. Got a few dances upstairs, each one left me drained and happy. Generally older crowd there, less of a party vibe than some of the clubs in the area. As I'm getting older this is more of my style and I would recommend it. I would probably shy away during the week and stick to weekends, not sure how busy it is.

SuperNerd
07-01-22, 10:59
Hello,

Lovely people. I am a new transplant to the area and I'm hoping to escape the family for a night of fun and debauchery. I have my modest sights set on Bottom's Up. I will diligently report my experiences, but first I'd like to know how much I would need to invest for the minimum 'fun' experience. Thank you kindly in advance!

SuperNerd
07-01-22, 11:15
So I ended up going to Bottoms Up on Friday after my bust at Diamond Dolls. Got there way too early there was just the manager, bartender and 1 dancer. Stuck around and more girls and patrons arrived. Other than the slow start it may be the most entertaining night I've had at a strip club. Got a few dances upstairs, each one left me drained and happy. Generally older crowd there, less of a party vibe than some of the clubs in the area. As I'm getting older this is more of my style and I would recommend it. I would probably shy away during the week and stick to weekends, not sure how busy it is.Would you mind sharing the damage per trip?

Knoxgeek
07-12-22, 12:19
Would you mind sharing the damage per trip?I would not mind knowing either. I am visiting and not sure what I should be expecting.

BenDover0906
07-21-22, 22:21
Hit up the strip joints in Daytona the other day (Lollipops, Grandview, Biggins, BUC, Silhouettes) to get the lay of the land.

First was lollipops cause I used to talk to a lot of the girls there was pretty dead when I arrived (noonish) only two girls there. One offered extras but seemed distressed / high. . 45 CBJ. I refused.

Slid to grand view next door and no one was there at first. To BUC next which was closed that night but I finally saw the building itself. Then I went to biggins, by now it's like almost two they only had two girls I chatted and drank then I left.

Back to lollipops then grand view which now had about 4-5 girls more chatting and drinking and a dance then I left after the gal I was chatting with said she was going home cause it was dry.

Ended my night at silhouettes which I arrived to around 9. Chatted with the one dancer that was there before two more arrived. Extras may be on the table a lot of the strippers I talked to said it's been hella dry since bike week. This was a common trend at all the establishments.

Macaman69
07-29-22, 11:37
I would not mind knowing either. I am visiting and not sure what I should be expecting.The old deal used to be if you did 3 consecutive dances (. 2 each for a total of. 6), you got head (and generally, it was not bad head). If you made your intentions known on the way up the steps ("I'm here for the three-song special <wink " the girl could move things along and get you done in one song, thereby freeing her up to pick up more customers (although I've never seen it that crowded there). Last fall, I arrived one night around 6 and was particularly desperate. I announced on the way up the steps that I was there for the three song special, but the girl said she just did dances. When I explained that it had several days buildup and that I would go to. 8, she hesitated, but said no again. I sensed some doubt. The little head fully in charge, said "How about 1. ?" She then gave me the best head I've had in years. Hope that helps.

SuperNerd
08-01-22, 13:38
The old deal used to be if you did 3 consecutive dances (. 2 each for a total of. 6), you got head (and generally, it was not bad head). If you made your intentions known on the way up the steps ("I'm here for the three-song special <wink " the girl could move things along and get you done in one song, thereby freeing her up to pick up more customers (although I've never seen it that crowded there). Last fall, I arrived one night around 6 and was particularly desperate. I announced on the way up the steps that I was there for the three song special, but the girl said she just did dances. When I explained that it had several days buildup and that I would go to. 8, she hesitated, but said no again. I sensed some doubt. The little head fully in charge, said "How about 1. ?" She then gave me the best head I've had in years. Hope that helps.It does, ty.

As for a report myself, I went to Dixie's last Monday night (almost went to Bottom's Up but at the last minute read that they were closed on Mondays. Lucky me). Showed up some time after 8. A handful of guys for the night, and a near equal amount of girls. A girl told me a story about other girls doing extras in the back but let me know that she did not. Totally fair. Still, she was nice and kept my company so I got some dances from her anyway. I never did catch wind of how one would go about determining the difference between a girl who will and will not, and as the night went on no other girls seemed interested in talking to my ugly ass so I left. Had I the patience and funds to further explore I'd return and solve that mystery, but I have neither to spare so my next trip will be off to BUC. Eventually.

TBorgh42
08-02-22, 10:46
I would not mind knowing either. I am visiting and not sure what I should be expecting.So after being away for a few years I returned and hit up my old spots only to find out places like DD changed a bit. Found BUC to be as I remember with just new faces. So with pocket full of cash gave some of the talent a try. 9 girls on a Friday or Saturday night 8 did extras. All stating quote for BBBJ was from 1 to1. 6 but negotiable with most higher ones I told the one who quoted 1. 6 there were 6 others there I could get for half that and she went down to 1. 2 and was one of the better ones at the task. FS offer was between 2 and 2. 8 but again negotiable to 1. 6 to 2. 4 pending on CFS or BBFS. Younger ones want more then the older ladies but one of the best BBBJ I got was from the older blonde. Now these prices are up since the last time I was there but that was 3 plus years ago and I was doing research on who's worth the cost I don't normally do several upstairs sessions with multiple girls. Not as private as other places VIP areas but even DD lost their curtains so on par with others in the area for privacy and it's slower so good chance you're the only one upstairs on some nights. It's my go to for a quick one on the way home late night when Dixie's is too far to drive.

UncleJohnDoe
08-02-22, 12:47
After lurking here for a while I finally created an account and thought I'd share my experiences.

I'm on the north side of Orlando, but after doing some research Bottoms Up seemed like the place to start. I went in around 9 PM on a Thursday night with the intention of seeing Skittles. Despite this being one of her supposed working nights she was not there. The crowd consisted of the owner, bartender (Trailer Swift), two dancers, and four other patrons. I ordered a drink and sat down at the bar. One dancer was early twenties and fairly petite. She was cute and I was interested, but she was holed up with a regular and was no sign moving. The dancer on stage was older (30's - 40's) and nice body with obvious bolt-ons. She came up after her set and asked for a private dance. I told her I'd actually come to see Skittles, and she informed that Skittles wouldn't be there, but perked up at the mention and said they were good friends and she offered similar options. She whispered choices in my ear and quoted (to the best of my memory) . 1 to the house, . 2 per song, and 1 for BBBJ 2 for FS. I agreed and off we went.

The upstairs is very open with little privacy, but fortunately we were the only ones present, and the other patrons didn't look like they were going anywhere. The dancer (I can't remember her name) immediately went to work on her knees. She was good, but super aggressive in a porn star kind of way. Beating Junior up and lots of fake moaning. I prefer a slower and more sensual experience, and she kept changing tactics every 20 seconds so couldn't get a good rhythm going. I was only planning on the BJ, but she insisted "Don't you want me", and without really waiting for an answer slipped on a cover. I was worked up and didn't stop her. After a bit of that (and I guess her counting the minutes) she pulled off the cover and offered herself bare back. That freaked me out a little for a high mileage provider so I told her I wanted her mouth and we finished up.

As soon as we went back downstairs the dancer had a drink with me then took off. I guess she'd made her money for the night. So now it's 10:30 or so and there is only one dancer in the club, and she is sitting at the bar fully clothed. I hung around since the other younger girl had come to the bar by now and I was interested in seeing her get naked. After playfully requesting that she dance she did, and I tipped her well, then I asked about her VIP offerings. She said she only danced.

One of the locals kept suggesting that I take Trailer Swift to the VIP. She wasn't really my type, but I mentioned his comment as I was surprised it was even an option. She said .5 per song with no mention of extras. I passed.

The club was interesting, and I actually had a good time sitting at the bar and BS'ing with some locals, but the dancer selection was definitely very limited. Maybe Friday and Saturday are the only nights really worth going?

Hopefully this is helpful to someone.

TBorgh42
08-02-22, 16:56
After lurking here for a while I finally created an account and thought I'd share my experiences.

I'm on the north side of Orlando, but after doing some research Bottoms Up seemed like the place to start. I went in around 9 PM on a Thursday night with the intention of seeing Skittles. Despite this being one of her supposed working nights she was not there. The crowd consisted of the owner, bartender (Trailer Swift), two dancers, and four other patrons. I ordered a drink and sat down at the bar. One dancer was early twenties and fairly petite. She was cute and I was interested, but she was holed up with a regular and was no sign moving. The dancer on stage was older (30's - 40's) and nice body with obvious bolt-ons. She came up after her set and asked for a private dance. I told her I'd actually come to see Skittles, and she informed that Skittles wouldn't be there, but perked up at the mention and said they were good friends and she offered similar options. She whispered choices in my ear and quoted (to the best of my memory) . 1 to the house, . 2 per song, and 1 for BBBJ 2 for FS. I agreed and off we went..Pretty sure that was Sabrina. Not shy to say what's on the table. And her BJ can be aggressive but she doesn't mind CIM. She is a little hit or miss on skill pending her alcohol intake.

But I think you would like Skittles she is the older blonde I reference in my previous post her BJ is slower and steady easier to get the rhythm but she doesn't do CIM like few others did so pick your preference from that.

UncleJohnDoe
08-02-22, 18:54
Pretty sure that was Sabrina. Not shy to say what's on the table. And her BJ can be aggressive but she doesn't mind CIM. She is a little hit or miss on skill pending her alcohol intake.

But I think you would like Skittles she is the older blonde I reference in my previous post her BJ is slower and steady easier to get the rhythm but she doesn't do CIM like few others did so pick your preference from that.Yep, Sabrina, that rings a bell now. I will still plan to catch Skittles next time I'm up that way.

TheDaddy718
08-05-22, 10:21
Went to Biggins last night (Thursday) around 7. There were maybe 4 girls there and no guys. Not great talent, but the shift change was at 8, so I decided to stick around. Before the shift change, I talked to one bigger dancer (Lexi? Maybe). She was getting ready to head to a bar up the road and invited me. I declined and chatted with another dancer who said I was literally the only guy she and the other girl talked to all week. Had a few drinks with her, got her number and chatted with her. By about 9, there were maybe 12 girls there, some of which were smoking hot (mostly white, one or two Latinas, one or two AAs), girls of all sizes and most of them pretty young and maybe ONE other guy there. I didn't get any dances (I had to leave by about 9:30), but I have a feeling that these girls are really hurting for customers. I got one OTC invite and a number within 45 minutes and spent maybe 60 bucks on drinks and I'm not particularly handsome and I wasn't throwing money around!

Shadowj
08-05-22, 13:51
I'm going to be in the area next week. I'm not really looking for full-on extras in the club. But I love to spend a song sucking on a 20 year old's ta-tas. Normally, I know I can do this all over Pompano Beach. Since it sounds like extras are the norm in several places in Daytona, are there clubs with lots of young ladies who have no problem with this?

JTaylor99
08-08-22, 13:39
Been to Dixie's and most all clubs in Daytona, but never hit up Soft Tails, any reports?

Better, worse, or about the same? Thicc Thursdays lineup any good?

Thanks.

TheDaddy718
08-12-22, 12:40
I tried that place a few times. I went in October of last year, on a Sat at around 8. The bouncer there told me no girls had shown up yet, but I could pay the cover and hang out until they did. I declined. I went a few weeks later on a Sat at about 10. There were maybe 3 dancers, none of them very attractive. One of them was basically begging me for OTC (she really needed money, I assume we would've just gone to my car). I declined. She wasn't attractive at all and her breath smelled like tuna fish. I went maybe a month ago, on a Sat around 10. Hardly any dancers. The bartender (really pretty girl) told me the place gets busier later in the night. The one girl on the stage didn't even approach me as I was laying money on the stage for her.

It's possible this place gets better at midnight, but I've had much more fun at Dixie's.

Been to Dixie's and most all clubs in Daytona, but never hit up Soft Tails, any reports?

Better, worse, or about the same? Thicc Thursdays lineup any good?

Thanks.

JTaylor99
08-13-22, 16:00
I tried that place a few times. I went in October of last year, on a Sat at around 8. The bouncer there told me no girls had shown up yet, but I could pay the cover and hang out until they did. I declined. I went a few weeks later on a Sat at about 10. There were maybe 3 dancers, none of them very attractive. One of them was basically begging me for OTC (she really needed money, I assume we would've just gone to my car). I declined. She wasn't attractive at all and her breath smelled like tuna fish. I went maybe a month ago, on a Sat around 10. Hardly any dancers. The bartender (really pretty girl) told me the place gets busier later in the night. The one girl on the stage didn't even approach me as I was laying money on the stage for her.

It's possible this place gets better at midnight, but I've had much more fun at Dixie's.Funny I've heard great things here about Dixie's but I've gone 4 x and only was offered a dance once (so so) once no girls and twice a couple girls in lingerie playing pool with their BFs. I'll prolly just stick to Pasco and make the longer drive.

TheDaddy718
08-14-22, 00:30
Funny I've heard great things here about Dixie's but I've gone 4 x and only was offered a dance once (so so) once no girls and twice a couple girls in lingerie playing pool with their BFs. I'll prolly just stick to Pasco and make the longer drive.I've gotten FS in the club and takeout from there, but I've heard they're cracking down. That would suck if true.

TheDaddy718
08-18-22, 13:05
Pretty sure that was Sabrina. Not shy to say what's on the table. And her BJ can be aggressive but she doesn't mind CIM. She is a little hit or miss on skill pending her alcohol intake.

But I think you would like Skittles she is the older blonde I reference in my previous post her BJ is slower and steady easier to get the rhythm but she doesn't do CIM like few others did so pick your preference from that.I went to Bottom's up last night around 6:45. Sabrina was hammered. Had her bottoms off could barely stand. Came over to me, licked my neck and offered 100 for a BBBJ. She kept rubbing on me, licking my neck, then scratched it (I was the only customer). I just couldn't pull the trigger, she was too fucked up. She got pissed off and left the club. Apparently the owner of the gas station next door was prepared to call the cops on her. Spent the rest of my evening chatting with Skittles, who is so much fun to chat with. I didn't have too much time or money to play with her, but I'd consider it next time. All in all, it was a truly bizarre night and I enjoyed every minute of it!

R Shackleford
09-02-22, 00:19
Sabrina is alot of fun. I recommend you give her a try next time. Bottoms up used to be an incredible place. But the prices changed to 30 a dance and a 10 dollar wrist band for pvt dances. They had some seriously sexy girls in the past. It's sad what's happened to the place but there's still some fun to be had. There was an Irish girl who went by Phoenix who danced there and she was the best time I ever had at a strip club. Hopefully the place bounces back!

PJunky
09-09-22, 08:57
Sabrina is alot of fun. I recommend you give her a try next time. Bottoms up used to be an incredible place. But the prices changed to 30 a dance and a 10 dollar wrist band for pvt dances. They had some seriously sexy girls in the past. It's sad what's happened to the place but there's still some fun to be had. There was an Irish girl who went by Phoenix who danced there and she was the best time I ever had at a strip club. Hopefully the place bounces back!Has anyone had any experience with a spinner named Genie at Bottoms Up? I've seen her there a few times but never took her upstairs for a private dance. Wonder if it's worth it? Tight little body compared to most of the other girls there.

Mk4545
09-23-22, 20:52
Has anyone had any experience with a spinner named Genie at Bottoms Up? I've seen her there a few times but never took her upstairs for a private dance. Wonder if it's worth it? Tight little body compared to most of the other girls there.Yeah she nice but looks like she was a cutter and not the best teeth. Scares all over her arms and legs. I did a private dance anyway. FIV but no other extras were offered.

MSheeran
09-24-22, 08:13
After my first trip to the nude beach I was craving nipples of all things so I stopped in at Biggins. The nude beach is in Canaveral nat'l seashore and was a lot of fun. I am definitely doing that again. There were about 5:1 male to female ratio. I was the only one with tan lines, LOL. No one bothered me and it was just an overall enjoyable experience. A couple of hot milfs but mostly old farts that take their tan seriously. I had never been to Biggins but it was open when I went searching for a place at about 4 PM. Walked in and there were 3 girls and two other guys. Heidi came up and started chatting. She's an attractive white spinner in her 30's. She looks healthy and not like a user. Went with a private dance and she was more than happy to fill my nipple craving. Grinded on Jr. Until his head poked above my waistband at which point a bouncer walked in a broke it up. They have cameras so you won't get away with too much but for me it was just what I needed and I had a good time. $30/ dance. I had a couple dances, bought her a couple more drinks and somehow walked out $100 lighter.

Msheeran.

SocalHooligan
10-06-22, 01:01
Hey guys, I'll be in town for a couple of weeks and was curious which club / girls have the best chance for takeout? Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

SetzerLives
10-07-22, 18:03
Hey guys, I'll be in town for a couple of weeks and was curious which club / girls have the best chance for takeout? Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.I have had the best luck at Silhouettes. Hot, able to hold a conversation and haven't flaked out. Been with 3 of the girls there so far, but since I've been out of the loop since July, not sure which girls are still around.

In general you can get take out from any club as it just depends on the girl, but Silhouettes has been my best hit / miss ratio so far.

Joshua Falken
10-23-22, 16:15
Good afternoon lads. Recently I've developed a wild hair up me arse to learn the strip club scene and determine if there is anything in it for me. I decided to do my homework then hit some clubs for field research, LOL.

I knew the basics from a bachelor party years ago. Girls cycle through the stage where gents stuff singles into their thongs. This rotation of the dancers also allows the club to effectively display its offerings. When they aren't dancing, the girls mingle with patrons and generally try to extract as much money from them as possible. This can be through overpriced drinks, general tipping, private dancing (and probably more tipping), and sometimes even through more esoteric and costly venues like VIP and Champaign Rooms (which I still don't fully understand yet).

I also knew that unless I wanted to piss off the dancers or quickly lose all my cash, I'd better study up. So that I did. I read perhaps fifty online articles on club etiquette, reasonable expectations, and general offerings. Then, for more targeted research, I studied online reviews of Volusia clubs and read through the last few years of this particular forum. Having gleaned what I could from these resource, I decided I was as ready as one could be to begin my field research campaign.

My goal was well defined. I wanted (and still want) to determine what is available beyond the standard lass grinding her wee arse into your clothed crotch. From FIV to handy to BJ to FS, what could I really get for my hard-earned money? An important caveat: costs can't exceed escort/UTR levels by too much, else there seems little point. I have no doubt that even the prude will yield to some absurd offer, but the cost-benefit analysis still needs to make sense, right? I also wanted to understand the conditions that affect the availability of extracurriculars, such as venue and time-of-day. Finally, I wanted to determine the best approach to take with a lass to maximize chances of extras.

Even before setting out I knew I was at a disadvantage. My tastes lean towards younger, hotter lasses, which several references warned against, as these types often don't need to offer extras to earn fat bank. Okay, but I'd still need to try. I should also mention that I am only three nights and five clubs into my research, so my results are neither comprehensive nor conclusive, but an alarming trend is developing that perhaps some of you lads can help me with. More on that in a bit.

BeachRunner51
10-23-22, 20:10
Good afternoon lads. Recently I've developed a wild hair up me arse to learn the strip club scene and determine if there is anything in it for me. I decided to do my homework then hit some clubs for field research, LOL.

I knew the basics from a bachelor party years ago. Girls cycle through the stage where gents stuff singles into their thongs. This rotation of the dancers also allows the club to effectively display its offerings. When they aren't dancing, the girls mingle with patrons and generally try to extract as much money from them as possible. This can be through overpriced drinks, general tipping, private dancing (and probably more tipping), and sometimes even through more esoteric and costly venues like VIP and Champaign Rooms (which I still don't fully understand yet).

I also knew that unless I wanted to piss off the dancers or quickly lose all my cash, I'd better study up. So that I did. I read perhaps fifty online articles on club etiquette, reasonable expectations, and general offerings. Then, for more targeted research, I studied online reviews of Volusia clubs and read through the last few years of this particular forum. Having gleaned what I could from these resource, I decided I was as ready as one could be to begin my field research campaign.

My goal was well defined. I wanted (and still want) to determine what is available beyond the standard lass grinding her wee arse into your clothed crotch. From FIV to handy to BJ to FS, what could I really get for my hard-earned money? An important caveat: costs can't exceed escort/UTR levels by too much, else there seems little point. I have no doubt that even the prude will yield to some absurd offer, but the cost-benefit analysis still needs to make sense, right? I also wanted to understand the conditions that affect the availability of extracurriculars, such as venue and time-of-day. Finally, I wanted to determine the best approach to take with a lass to maximize chances of extras.

Even before setting out I knew I was at a disadvantage. My tastes lean towards younger, hotter lasses, which several references warned against, as these types often don't need to offer extras to earn fat bank. Okay, but I'd still need to try. I should also mention that I am only three nights and five clubs into my research, so my results are neither comprehensive nor conclusive, but an alarming trend is developing that perhaps some of you lads can help me with. More on that in a bit.Please tell me that the great professor has received some kind of educational grant to conduct a study on the pro's and con's of strip club girls vs advertising girls! I believe I know what Sir Falkens ultimately conclusion might be as well as what the alarming trend is but I'm still looking forward to reading his neon lights poetry. This may just get you that book deal that you certainly deserve and who knows maybe even be turned into a hollywood movie, oh wait didn't Demi Moore already star in Striptease! Cheers my friend.

DonMuraco
10-24-22, 05:46
Haven't been to a strip club in years. Mainly because they usually stinks of cigarette odor and I really don't want to carry the scent of ashtrays with me the rest of the night or home. Are any of the clubs non-smoking clubs? If so appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Stan63
10-24-22, 22:01
Haven't been to a strip club in years. Mainly because they usually stinks of cigarette odor and I really don't want to carry the scent of ashtrays with me the rest of the night or home. Are any of the clubs non-smoking clubs? If so appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.Molly Browns on Seabreeze.

Joshua Falken
10-24-22, 23:47
A few ground rules going forward. In this public forum I'm going to relay information about my club experiences, not the stage names of individuals I've met nor specific days and times I was in evidence. Honestly, I've met so many dancers recently that I don't recall most of their names anyway. The primary reasons I won't publicly provide this level of specificity are a) she will likely remember me if she reads this, b) I'm not looking to have anything I write blow back upon the lass, and c) there's still that whole anonymity thing.

So I know what you lads are going to say. "We'll hoot 'n' tarnation Falken, ya dun fell off yer tater wagon? What use is ya, ya dum sum bich." Well, probably very little use if you are a strip club aficionado, save for the opportunity to revel in my noobness. I suppose that's worth something at any rate. However, keep reading my friend, and I'll be very much surprised if, come the close, you think the tale wasn't worth the telling. Also, I'm not sure why I have you talking like a hillbilly just now, but there is.

It's a recent weekday afternoon when I formulate my first battle plans. I will begin along the Daytona coastline and work my way towards DeLand. Hours of research have left me with several impressions. Prominent among them is that the highest probability of in-club extras can be found at Bottoms Up in New Smyrna Beach. So of course, I'm saving this one for last. Yes sir, tonight I am starting with Grandview, a club with high aspirations and a solidly PG-13 reputation. But the club is touted by many as having upscale decor, and if I begin my clubbing journey in a shit hole, it may end before it really begins.

I drop four hundred bob in my pocket and set out. I've chosen this number because, after cover charges, drinks, the occasional lap dance, and tipping every which way you turn, there should still be enough left over to entice something extra, or at least shag my UTR for 120 bob when I leave with blue balls. I know this number will sound abhorrent to many, since strip clubbing on the cheap is practically an american institution, but no matter. I only need to find one young, smoking hot lass with a firm body and beautiful skin offering extras and future costs should come way down, right? LOL.

So I park and stroll in, pay the ten quid resident cover, and begin to survey the club's smoke free interior (that was for you, Don). Full bars can be found at opposite ends of a large rectangular room, but these are doing light duty tonight. The prime watering hole resides in the center, dividing two stages with multiple poles each. Near these stages are tables aplenty, and the obligatory stage-side seating surround each venue. The north east corner of the club sports a few pool tables, while in the southwest corner sits the mighty gatekeeper, sentinel to the private dance area beyond.

I sidle up to the bar and am immediately beset by the nearest dancer. She's comely enough, just not my type, so I politely wave her off and continue to take in the scene. I spy a hot little blond making the rounds. Well, I say little, but with her six inch heels, the apparent minimum for the profession, she is probably standing around five foot nine. She is just my type, so I sashay on over and ask if I can buy her a dance. The wee lass is visibly pleased, and a little bit surprised. "I guess you know what you want," she giggles and leads me towards the gatekeeper. I pay ten quid for a wristband and the lass veers me towards the back.

I note that all couches here are cubbies divided by short walls with a spotlight over each. Since the area has little more privacy than a bank lobby, I'm pretty sure the club takes their PG-13 reputation seriously. My four minute date turns out pretty good, all things considered. I am encouraged to massage her bare breasts and spank her wee thonged arse. She flatters me, she coos, she grinds her arse on my semi-hard cock. You know the drill. As the song draws to a close I grow a bit nervous. I've been secretly hoping she will offer up some extras, foolish I know. When she asks if I want to go another song I balk, all those articles now chorusing in my head. "She'll just bleed you dry mate," the voices tell me. "Don't piss away your wad on the first chippy you fancy," and so on. And so I don't. I also chicken out and don't ask her about extras. I just have visions of the wee lass growing irate and having a hulking slab of meat toss me out into the street. In hindsight, I seriously doubt she would have. I expect if that was standard they'd need to turn out half their customers. Now, if I didn't take no for an answer, I have no doubt whatsoever I'd be chucked out on my ear. But I digress. I give her twenty five quid plus a fiver tip and return to the bar for another drink. I watch the floor show a bit, even tucked in a few singles. When in Rome and such.

Fifteen minutes hence and I spot a petite raven haired lass and seek her out. The ensuing dance plays out in much the same way as the first. The wee lass is wicked hot, grinds like a pro, but in the end I chicken out again.

My third dance is with a ridiculously fine brunette. However, when I take her back and make myself comfortable, I'm told no touching without tipping. I was going to tip anyway, but her all-business attitude is a bit of a turnoff. She is fun, but again I pulled a one-and-done without asking her about extras.

At this point I decide to cut myself some slack. My field campaign has only just begun. Relax, have a good time, and make your indecent proposals when you're good and ready I tell myself.

I was doing many things wrong of course, and I knew it. I was picking my back room partners based solely on their looks with no consideration for their attitudes and behaviors. I was doing all of the work (until the dance) instead of letting them make at least some effort to get me in the back. And of course, I'd chosen to start with prudish Grandview, hadn't I?

Now I'm ready for a change of scenery and we're only neigh onto midnight. I'm chatting with a dancer about the local scene and she warns me off Lollipops. "Covers are high and it's nasty in there," she says. "Try Molly Brown's." I don't know if her indictment of Lollipops is fair or not, but it seems to agree with a few reviews I've read recently, so off I trod, a mere one block south to Seabreeze Avenue, home of the famous Molly Brown's.

TBorgh42
10-25-22, 07:24
Haven't been to a strip club in years. Mainly because they usually stinks of cigarette odor and I really don't want to carry the scent of ashtrays with me the rest of the night or home. Are any of the clubs non-smoking clubs? If so appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.Since COVID a lot of clubs went non smoking. As of last time I was in them Grandview, Molly Brown, and Silhouettes all were non smoking. Each have it's pros and cons pending on what you are looking for.

JWalkerNikka
10-25-22, 12:27
Is Dixie. S smoke free?

Joshua Falken
10-25-22, 22:11
Since COVID a lot of clubs went non smoking. As of last time I was in them Grandview, Molly Brown, and Silhouettes all were non smoking. Each have it's pros and cons pending on what you are looking for.I can verify that this is true. Also Soft Tails, but it could be that the place was so barren I just didn't notice, LOL.

Dixie's was slammed when I was there, and again, I didn't notice any smokers, but I wasn't looking either. I didn't leave reeking like an ash tray at any rate.

Joshua Falken
10-26-22, 02:05
I stroll into Molly Brown's, pay the criminal twenty quid cover, and step through the metal detector. I note a bar against the back wall and stride there with purpose. Once my drink is in hand, I turn, lean back against the bar, and survey the venue in earnest.

At twelve o'clock low sits the stage. It abuts the far wall and is surrounded by the obligatory stage-side seating. To it's left sits the club's entrance whence I've just come, and immediately left of that, a stairway to the second floor. High top tables are scattered to my left, as well as between the bar and the stage. To my right sits the back room gatekeeper, and "private" dance couches extend back behind the right side wall. Along this wall sit three low top tables, and what appear to be the more comfortable of the club's seating options. In the far right corner is another set of stairs cordoned off with a velvet stanchion rope, it's sign declaring "VIP". The second floor, it appears, is laid out in horseshoe fashion, DJ directly above me, Champagne room to the left (so called by one of the dancers), and VIP to the right.

I've turned my attention to a blonde with pale skin and wide hips skillfully working the pole when I am once again set upon by a thick lass with inch-long false eyelashes, three inch nails, and frosting thick sparkly eye shadow. Honestly lads, who among us find that look attractive? Seriously.

The thick bedazzled lass has been making the rounds and doubtless my recent arrival and upscale garb are like chum in the water. I politely wave her off, though she takes some convincing. I could have just told her I was broke and watched the invisible repulsion field push her away, but the truth would be evident soon enough I reckoned.

As I reestablish my bearings, I note that, on average, the talent here is a step below Grandview. Even on a weeknight, Grandview had at least three nines and a dozen eights. As I scan the room I struggle to identify any such talent. But perhaps a direct comparison isn't quite fair, as you could probably wedge four or five Molly's into Grandview's cavernous expanse.

As I contemplate trying again on a weekend, a grizzled veteran with a pretty face and dual airbags tries me next. We chat amicably for a bit, but it's soon obvious to her that she is also not my type. As I watch her posterior fade into the sparse weeknight crowd, I am struck by something she said in casual conversation. It was a relatively innocent, offhand remark, yet it would eventually shift my entire view of the strip club scene, and perhaps, add a powerful new arrow in my strip clubbing quiver. But that is a story for another chapter. Right, getting back to our story.

Around this time, a pale skinned lass of medium height (not counting the absurd heels) alights from a private dance. Even from thirty feet away and bathed in florescent blue light, the raven haired lass with a tight body is clearly in eight or nine territory. I've only taken a step or two toward her when one of you lot swoops in and sweeps her up to the VIP room, never to be seen again.

I begin to contemplate cutting my losses. But this is world famous Molly Brown's. How is it even possible that a gent with over two hundred quid in his billfold is leaving without a twenty-something grinding her wee arse against his junk? I pause to contemplate my entire clubbing ethos. Are my standards just too high? Or maybe just too specific, since one man's frog is another man's princess. I pull out the mobile and message my UTR.

Me: You aren't awake by chance, are you love?

Her: I am

Me: Is <son's name> asleep?

Her: Yes come see me

Me: OMW

I leave her place an hour-or-so later with a new spring in my step. I am lucky to have her. Steady and accommodating, she's saved me from unreliable escorts more times than I care to guess, and now she's defending my nights against prude and underwhelming strip clubs, though of course she doesn't know this.

Driving home I reflect on the evening's events. I know I haven't given either club a fair shake, showing up on a weeknight and never asking for extras. I commit then and there to revisit both the following weekend, and this time, there'll be no chickening out.

MSheeran
10-27-22, 18:17
I'm enjoying the novel so far! It might make a great movie / documentary one day, LOL. I have been to Biggins and Grandview recently. Very different experiences and both a lot of fun. I can get carried away by listening to the little head so GV got me for more than I wanted to spend and I ended up with a nice souvenir of a throat infection days later due to the daty I so enjoyed in the private dancing area. So stay safe! Although I don't know how to avoid that other than banning yourself from daty. There's just something fun about the strip clubs, right! Ok, not just something, but all the naked girls, bars, provocative dancing and grinding, mmm, will have to get back soon but I find it hard to escape dw in the later hours and many are not open in the afternoon hours.

Msheeran.

I stroll into Molly Brown's, pay the criminal twenty quid cover, and step through the metal detector. I note a bar against the back wall and stride there with purpose. Once my drink is in hand, I turn, lean back against the bar, and survey the venue in earnest.

At twelve o'clock low sits the stage. It abuts the far wall and is surrounded by the obligatory stage-side seating. To it's left sits the club's entrance whence I've just come, and immediately left of that, a stairway to the second floor. High top tables are scattered to my left, as well as between the bar and the stage. To my right sits the back room gatekeeper, and "private" dance couches extend back behind the right side wall. Along this wall sit three low top tables, and what appear to be the more comfortable of the club's seating options. In the far right corner is another set of stairs cordoned off with a velvet stanchion rope, it's sign declaring "VIP". The second floor, it appears, is laid out in horseshoe fashion, DJ directly above me, Champagne room to the left (so called by one of the dancers), and VIP to the right.

I've turned my attention to a blonde with pale skin and wide hips skillfully working the pole when I am once again set upon by a thick lass with inch-long false eyelashes, three inch nails, and frosting thick sparkly eye shadow. Honestly lads, who among us find that look attractive? Seriously.

The thick bedazzled lass has been making the rounds and doubtless my recent arrival and upscale garb are like chum in the water. I politely wave her off, though she takes some convincing. I could have just told her I was broke and watched the invisible repulsion field push her away, but the truth would be evident soon enough I reckoned.

As I reestablish my bearings, I note that, on average, the talent here is a step below Grandview. Even on a weeknight, Grandview had at least three nines and a dozen eights. As I scan the room I struggle to identify any such talent. But perhaps a direct comparison isn't quite fair, as you could probably wedge four or five Molly's into Grandview's cavernous expanse.

As I contemplate trying again on a weekend, a grizzled veteran with a pretty face and dual airbags tries me next. We chat amicably for a bit, but it's soon obvious to her that she is also not my type. As I watch her posterior fade into the sparse weeknight crowd, I am struck by something she said in casual conversation. It was a relatively innocent, offhand remark, yet it would eventually shift my entire view of the strip club scene, and perhaps, add a powerful new arrow in my strip clubbing quiver. But that is a story for another chapter. Right, getting back to our story.

Around this time, a pale skinned lass of medium height (not counting the absurd heels) alights from a private dance. Even from thirty feet away and bathed in florescent blue light, the raven haired lass with a tight body is clearly in eight or nine territory. I've only taken a step or two toward her when one of you lot swoops in and sweeps her up to the VIP room, never to be seen again.

I begin to contemplate cutting my losses. But this is world famous Molly Brown's. How is it even possible that a gent with over two hundred quid in his billfold is leaving without a twenty-something grinding her wee arse against his junk? I pause to contemplate my entire clubbing ethos. Are my standards just too high? Or maybe just too specific, since one man's frog is another man's princess. I pull out the mobile and message my UTR.

Me: You aren't awake by chance, are you love?

Her: I am

Me: Is <son's name> asleep?

Her: Yes come see me

Me: OMW

I leave her place an hour-or-so later with a new spring in my step. I am lucky to have her. Steady and accommodating, she's saved me from unreliable escorts more times than I care to guess, and now she's defending my nights against prude and underwhelming strip clubs, though of course she doesn't know this.

Driving home I reflect on the evening's events. I know I haven't given either club a fair shake, showing up on a weeknight and never asking for extras. I commit then and there to revisit both the following weekend, and this time, there'll be no chickening out.

EroticM
10-30-22, 16:46
My bday is coming up and my wife surprised me by wanting to take me to a strip joint.

Anyone have any experience in going as a couple to a strip club? And if so, which might be the best ones? The wife is not shy about both of us in a VIP room getting some action.

Thanks.

Joshua Falken
10-30-22, 22:02
Please tell me that the great professor has received some kind of educational grant to conduct a study on the pro's and con's of strip club girls vs advertising girls! I believe I know what Sir Falkens ultimately conclusion might be as well as what the alarming trend is but I'm still looking forward to reading his neon lights poetry. This may just get you that book deal that you certainly deserve and who knows maybe even be turned into a hollywood movie, oh wait didn't Demi Moore already star in Striptease! Cheers my friend.

I'm enjoying the novel so far! It might make a great movie / documentary one day, LOL. I have been to Biggins and Grandview recently. Very different experiences and both a lot of fun. I can get carried away by listening to the little head so GV got me for more than I wanted to spend and I ended up with a nice souvenir of a throat infection days later due to the daty I so enjoyed in the private dancing area. So stay safe! Although I don't know how to avoid that other than banning yourself from daty. There's just something fun about the strip clubs, right! Ok, not just something, but all the naked girls, bars, provocative dancing and grinding, mmm, will have to get back soon but I find it hard to escape dw in the later hours and many are not open in the afternoon hours.

Msheeran.Thank you lads for your support, and for those who have messaged me on the subject. I am now five days and six clubs into my research and OMG this is getting expensive, LOL. I think I could have done four doubles with Avalon and Berlin by now! I'm having fun though. Learning a bit too I suppose.

What's that ol' business mantra? Fail forward fast? Well, I don't know about the forward bit, but I've got failing fast down to a bloody science.

I think I need to pick up the pace of my reporting a bit though. I keep meaning to sit and write...but then I say eff it and dash out to another club, LOL.

Cheers mates!

HeadHunchoo
10-31-22, 10:58
What do y'all think are the best clubs to go to, including the girls offering extras and are decently priced?

DonMuraco
11-02-22, 06:02
I can verify that this is true. Also Soft Tails, but it could be that the place was so barren I just didn't notice, LOL.

Dixie's was slammed when I was there, and again, I didn't notice any smokers, but I wasn't looking either. I didn't leave reeking like an ash tray at any rate.Thanks for all the non-smoking info brother.

R Shackleford
11-02-22, 16:06
What do y'all think are the best clubs to go to, including the girls offering extras and are decently priced?I'd say Dixie's and bottoms up are the two best. Bottoms up used to be way better though. Dances were 20 instead of 30 and girls were much hotter. Dixie is still really good. Just go later when the girls show up like after 11 pm.

Joshua Falken
11-03-22, 02:01
I return to both venues late one weekend night, beginning with Molly's, determined to learn what extras may be in the offing. As my sand jogging friend has no doubt surmised, it could have gone better, lol. Don't get me wrong, hot dancers are no longer scarce. I'd say a nine and three solid eights are working the crowd, with perhaps fifteen or twenty total dancers in evidence. It's very hard to say exactly how many are really present. With private dances, smoke breaks, trips to the loo, and whatever else these ladies get up to, the scantily clad female demographic is, of course, in a continual state of flux.

I gracefully deflect a few dancers who don't match my particular tastes, which pretty much boil down to youthful with a bang'n body (toned, with a beautiful arse and perky B-cups are optimal). As for ethnicity, I couldn't care less. I hail from the James Tiberius Kirk school of shaggery. White, black, or kelly green, I don't care. As one of my more poetic friends once summarized so concisely, "If she fine, we fuckin." <sniff> I strive to one day attain his eloquence!

I finally spot my quarry and whisk her away for a private dance. As it nears it's conclusion I gather my courage and pop the all-important question regarding extras. She politely replies that she doesn't, and goes on with the dance as if the question was perfectly normal. Now that I think about it, for these girls, it probably is. I query every eight and nine (my scale of course) I can pin down and receive largely the same reply. Well, except for the last one that is. She says we should talk about it in the VIP room, 200 quid for fifteen minutes or 350 for a half hour. "But not for sex," she adds quickly. I consider her proposal briefly while she grinds her fine wee arse on my lap. Remember my rule articulated in part one? The costs can't exceed escort/UTR levels by too much, else there seems little point. I also can't tell if her "but not for sex" comment is just a hedge in case I'm UC, or if I would legitimately be laying down 200 quid for a hummer through denim. I decide not to risk it. I politely decline her offer and the little succubus has the temerity to get pissed off that I won't take her up to the VIP. I pay her for the dance, including tip, then she storms off like I've wasted her time. You really can't make this shit up.

I call Molly's a bust and shuffle down the street to Grandview, still a bit miffed at my ill usage. Much as Molly Brown's was rocking on this weekend night, Grandview has equally upped its game. Somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty five dancers are working the poles and the crowd of over a hundred patrons. Three at a time are showing off their skills on the stage. It really is pretty great to watch. I grab a drink, wave off a few dancers, and note ten-or-so that flip my switch. A few recall me from my previous sortie, and gleefully haul me back to be ground upon. After a few of these, and again, no extras available, I decide to change tack. I'm going to sink more cash into a single lass, then ask her for more. So now I'm four dances and a hundred quid (plus tip) into this gorgeous little brunette when I pop the question, and the answer is exactly the same. She politely declines, yet happily continues grinding and purring and cooing in my ear. The lights begin to flash, heralding not just the close of Grandview, but my hopes for any extras or takeout.

Okay, not as fun as I'd hoped, but entertaining and educational I suppose. Worth three hundred bob? No. I clearly need a new plan. I hadn't exhausted opportunities at either venue, but I'd made a large enough dent that I didn't like my chances. I walk to my truck, lost in thought. Yes, it's definitely time to try other spots. But tonight isn't over. I pull out the mobile and once again ping my UTR.

Me: Hey there love, want to keep a handsome rogue company tonight?

Her: Nah, but YOU can come over. Give me 20 min.

I laugh, again reflecting upon my good fortune, and happily drive off to a blessedly sure thing.