PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

RicoSr1
07-27-16, 22:51
LMNO (Laughed my Nuts OFF). Looks like it / she / he / ts / mahu / IDK has some nutz.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5704221818.html

Aloha and be safe my fellow mongers.

007.So which one of you Mongers is going to go TOFTT?

RicoSr1
07-27-16, 23:03
Braddahs,

Texted Linda for information. Said she works out of 1481 Kaheka street. Room 339. I'm sure I can find it, not sure about parking. I did RTFF, back to pages 20-21, but every time I tried to click on a helpful Craigslist link, it says posting has expired.

I hope this pic helps, and I'm able to somehow get away to try sample her. Will report if can.

H.Gives a damn good strong, deep tissue massage if that's your preference. Not shy about intimate touching during the massage. The HE is slow, sensual and thorough. Allowed roaming but had pants on. And, parking is great, a large free parking lot at the rear of the building. Doors are locked after normal business hours, I went late, so she waited outside to let me in. A definite repeat for me now that Jasmine is gone. Don't know how far she would allow the roaming. Perhaps in time.

RicoSr1
07-27-16, 23:06
Maybe you can have a 4-hand for $120 with her partner "Busta"?Hahaha, "Busta Nut"! Too funny. Go chance um, TOFFT. Let us know.

SoulAmazing
07-28-16, 00:54
Just wondering from everyone's experience with her, what's the damage?

Mongerholic
07-28-16, 02:55
Looks like Selina finally put some real pics on her ad. Looks pretty damn good to me. Maybe you mongers might see why I enjoy getting my dick rubbed by her. LOL.
Lovin this bareshaved pussy pic!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997

Flesh.I also enjoyed the services that Selina provides. On my second visit with her I opted for the pussy slide / ride and enjoyed it tremendously. She sure has perfected her technique! She is a petite Taiwanese lady that displayed a very playful side which caught me off guard in a good way. Probably early 40's 105 lbs with 32 b / c's L-8 S-8 A-8 definitely a repeat for me!

Hinode
07-28-16, 11:29
That's the Kaheka Professional Center, located at the Ewa/makai corner of the intersection of South King Street and Kaheka Street. (The address is actually 1481 South King Street, not 1481 Kaheka Street.) There's a large parking lot very close to that building, on the Diamond Head side of Kaheka Street makai of South King Street, and there's also a parking lot behind the building that is accessed from Liona Street.RN1,

Thank you for that clarification. I knew it was fishy (and dumb of me!) to turn left (makai) on Kaheka street the other day. I kind of had a feeling it was where that one "place-to-be AMP" used to be? Sorry braddahs I forget the name! But it was very popular back in the day. I never had the chance to visit. What I do know is that the address was close to my old doctors office, I don't know what ethnicity erlinda is, but she got to brush up on her English / text messaging LOL.

When time and funds permit, I'll see if I can go undercover for this one. While I'm not a fan of super hard massages, asking her to take her foot of the gas pedal shouldn't be a problem. Can't wait.

H.

Hawaii Boy
07-28-16, 11:42
Has anyone sampled this cutie? Damn she is super cute.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5700479991.htmlShe gives a soft massage and get ready for the extreme prices for more services. I got dressed and left with nothing.

HB.

Udakine
07-28-16, 14:03
I also enjoyed the services that Selina provides. On my second visit with her I opted for the pussy slide / ride and enjoyed it tremendously. She sure has perfected her technique! She is a petite Taiwanese lady that displayed a very playful side which caught me off guard in a good way. Probably early 40's 105 lbs with 32 b / c's L-8 S-8 A-8 definitely a repeat for me!Is everything on the menu?

Mahaloz.

HawaiiGuy23
07-28-16, 14:27
Just wondering from everyone's experience with her, what's the damage?Damage for me was 1. 2. No clothes came off. Anyone experience her girl yaya?

Ck813
07-28-16, 14:29
Is this what Erlinda looks like today? If so, her complexion cleared up, she cut her hair short and she looks more like a MILF. I still have her business card from like 10 plus years ago. She is still one of the best.

Kiko, I have been trying for at least two weeks to get a hold of her and nothing. I will try again and if I get a hold of hero will definitely pay $120 for massage and HE. I would love to see her with her top off and actually love full advice with her. Will report back as she is leaving soon.

Braddahs,

Texted Linda for information. Said she works out of 1481 Kaheka street. Room 339. I'm sure I can find it, not sure about parking. I did RTFF, back to pages 20-21, but every time I tried to click on a helpful Craigslist link, it says posting has expired.

I hope this pic helps, and I'm able to somehow get away to try sample her. Will report if can.

H.

Ck813
07-28-16, 14:39
Has anyone else experienced calling Yaya and she says she is busy all day and night and it's only like 11 am? I also called a place in Century Square around 11 am and the Wahine said her next appointment is at 820 pm.

Gina at I think 2403. She is a young Thai girl not bad looking. Pretty smoking body. Slim waist, probably bee cups but looked nice and firm, ass looked good firm, face maybe 7 but needs to get wisdoms pulled when smiles.

Her massage pressure is great but her massage is like a jack hammer hand job. If she slowed down and relaxed with her strokes darn the massage would be awesome. Massage totally legit but she will let you whack yourself off covered. Idk but I enjoyed it. She was massaging my neck and when I was jacking off I felt like my cock was frickn like 12 inches long and thick like 10 cucumbers. When I finally came darn I felt so darn awesome and she just let me do my thing. No touching period and absolutely no signs or hints of play. These Thai girls really need to lead manners though. Gina and some other girls were in the kitchen when I asked if Gina could massage me and if she could do strong pressure, this other female starts yelling at me and I mean yelling Gin still massaging she not Pau yet. No wonder some of these places go under. I just spent $60 plu tip to Sharp then $60 plus tip to Gina and you going to yell at me like that?! No HE but do it myself! I will go see the guarantee next time.

Damage for me was 1. 2. No clothes came off. Anyone experience her girl yaya?

Hawaii Boy
07-28-16, 14:51
Damage for me was 1. 2. No clothes came off. Anyone experience her girl yaya?Decent massage and she has a tight body and is very nice. Best you will get is a HE and rub her ass checks under the panties.

HB.

Captin Crunch
07-28-16, 14:54
Damage for me was 1. 2. No clothes came off. Anyone experience her girl yaya?Was it worth it?

Justin Biber
07-28-16, 15:00
She gives a soft massage and get ready for the extreme prices for more services. I got dressed and left with nothing.

HB.I usually let the little head do the thinking, good for you for walking. Just wondering what was her extreme prices. How much of HJ, how much for FS?

Fleshlight
07-28-16, 16:48
Is everything on the menu?

Mahaloz.
Udakine,

I've been sliding up that nice pussy too several times.
Yes, everything on the menu. But all covered, that's why I been sticking to the BB pussyrub. She open to trying any pussy slide positions too. Feels pretty good. IMHO.

Flesh.

Mongers Rus
07-28-16, 16:52
Sup! Mongers.

Anna back working, but I'm pretty sure for only couple more days.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sweet-chinese-beauty-relax-with-anna-100-real/5463966

Rus.

Udakine
07-28-16, 17:22
Udakine,

I've been sliding up that nice pussy too several times.
Yes, everything on the menu. But all covered, that's why I been sticking to the BB pussyrub. She open to trying any pussy slide positions too. Feels pretty good. IMHO.

Flesh.Thanks for the quick response bro.

LoseMoney23
07-28-16, 18:23
She gives a soft massage and get ready for the extreme prices for more services. I got dressed and left with nothing.

HB.Thanks for the post. Keep her in check.

DaveHi50
07-28-16, 19:17
So which one of you Mongers is going to go TOFTT?Nut.

Sweet girl but band new. Her technique is well. She needs practice. Super shy, I wouldn't expect anything but massage, but who knows. She is direct from Thailand and ultra conservative.

Cute girl,

Massage needs practice.

Attitude -very sweet.

Mongerholic
07-28-16, 19:23
Is everything on the menu?

Mahaloz.That's affirmative! Std fees--she can take a pounding!

Hawaii Boy
07-28-16, 20:15
I usually let the little head do the thinking, good for you for walking. Just wondering what was her extreme prices. How much of HJ, how much for FS?$100 to touch breasts.

$120 for HE.

$100 to touch pussy over clothes.

FS and BJ isn't offered.

She is cute but not worth that. In a couple of positions, she almost looked in the early stages of pregnancy. A weird kind of chunky.

HB.

BlkPatriot
07-29-16, 02:47
$100 to touch breasts.

$120 for HE.

$100 to touch pussy over clothes.

FS and BJ isn't offered.

She is cute but not worth that. In a couple of positions, she almost looked in the early stages of pregnancy. A weird kind of chunky.

HB.$100 just to touch some tits, WTF. We really have no one to blame but ourselves. These providers wouldn't suggest such ridiculous rates if there wasn't some sucker out there willing to, or already having paid as much. Pussy is great, but we set the value, not them. We really need to set a standard and stick to it. Most of these providers would be doing something else if they had the opportunity, so essentially it is a buyers market. I myself am guilty of dropping more than intended, once inside the room. No more. I don't do in / out calls, but I see some of those guys paying up to $340 hr, what is it gold plated? She make you dinner after? No nani worth that much!

TheHammah
07-29-16, 03:40
That's affirmative! Std fees--she can take a pounding!So some people choose to just do that sliding thing even those FS is possible?

Sakana420
07-29-16, 04:07
I think Mie is gone. No one answers the phone at all.

Does anyone know any other good private places? Could you list them if you know of any?

Asianlover4u
07-29-16, 05:00
Has anyone else experienced calling Yaya and she says she is busy all day and night and it's only like 11 am? I also called a place in Century Square around 11 am and the Wahine said her next appointment is at 820 pm.

Gina at I think 2403. She is a young Thai girl not bad looking. Pretty smoking body. Slim waist, probably bee cups but looked nice and firm, ass looked good firm, face maybe 7 but needs to get wisdoms pulled when smiles.

Her massage pressure is great but her massage is like a jack hammer hand job. If she slowed down and relaxed with her strokes darn the massage would be awesome. Massage totally legit but she will let you whack yourself off covered. Idk but I enjoyed it. She was massaging my neck and when I was jacking off I felt like my cock was frickn like 12 inches long and thick like 10 cucumbers. When I finally came darn I felt so darn awesome and she just let me do my thing. No touching period and absolutely no signs or hints of play. These Thai girls really need to lead manners though. Gina and some other girls were in the kitchen when I asked if Gina could massage me and if she could do strong pressure, this other female starts yelling at me and I mean yelling Gin still massaging she not Pau yet. No wonder some of these places go under. I just spent $60 plu tip to Sharp then $60 plus tip to Gina and you going to yell at me like that?! No HE but do it myself! I will go see the guarantee next time.1. 20 and you had to jerk yourself off seems pretty pricey. You would think all the girls would talk amongst themselves and work out perameters for everyone to have a good happy ending that would make their establishment more popular and would definately drum up more business. Especially since Vera and Yaya will do HE gina should just do the same. Also they should think about privacy as well I don't want to see you mongers in your towel going to the room, that's just too much to bare.

SoulAmazing
07-29-16, 07:54
Has anyone had any luck with her?

Mongerholic
07-29-16, 14:13
So some people choose to just do that sliding thing even those FS is possible?TEHO it was an enjoyable experience! Just had to try it.

RicoSr1
07-29-16, 17:01
Nut.

Sweet girl but band new. Her technique is well. She needs practice. Super shy, I wouldn't expect anything but massage, but who knows. She is direct from Thailand and ultra conservative.

Cute girl,

Massage needs practice.

Attitude -very sweet.So, "no nuts then"? Her hands look pretty large for a lady. Any bulge at the crotch? An apple at the throat? Thanks for TOFFT Dave.

HapaBoy86
07-29-16, 23:35
Has anyone had any luck with her?Have a link for rainny?

SoulAmazing
07-30-16, 02:31
Have a link for rainny?Link expired but the number is 808-XXX-2892.

CM0069
07-30-16, 03:15
Has anyone had any luck with her?Ah, what they used to look like years ago.

DKong1
07-30-16, 03:54
Has anyone had any luck with her?Dang. She looks hot!! Hope she plays!

DKong1
07-30-16, 03:56
Just wondering from everyone's experience with her, what's the damage?I think she's a nice looking girl. Decent massage and then does the HJ after the turn. $20 damage total.

Logan 5595
07-30-16, 05:18
Any further review of this sweetie?

Ck813
07-30-16, 07:20
This nuru must feel good but also if it is bare I'm pretty sure you guys cum pretty darn fast. I personally wouldn't mind trying it but I don't want to spend more then $100.00. If I'm gong to spend more then a $100.00 I would rather pay the $200.00 and go see Dallas. I will pay $60.00 for a legit massage and a $20.00 tip if they let me jack off.

How the heck does one rub that cock and it does not penetrate that pussy?

TEHO it was an enjoyable experience! Just had to try it.

BurnX23
07-30-16, 12:25
I don't post to often but any info on her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tripple-d-african-female-massage-therapist/6295809

AlohaJ
07-30-16, 12:48
I don't know of many places that offers nuru that doesn't involve FS. I've had several nuru massages, here and in Japan and I will tell you through my experience that if done right, it is the most erotic experience you'll ever have. Som rules of wisdom though, the girl you choose needs some padding to her, too skinny and you can feel bones, esp finally in the hips area and that hurts. Also, larger breasts help but not required. My last experience with nuru was in Japan and it was a two hour session and it blew my mind. I've never came so hard in my life. The nuru also helps if you're Jr is a bit on the larger side. The only down side I've found is that it may limit your positions therefore makes it hard to do some serious pounding (which you shouldn't be in the mood for because it's totally relaxing) because that shit is really slick and it's hard to get leverage. In my opinion it's more about the erotic experience than busting a nut. If anyone finds a MT that offers a good nuru, and you'll know when you have one), please share, I would love to find a place here.

BurnX23
07-30-16, 18:04
I don't post very often but do look at reviews was wondering if anyone has info on her.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tripple-d-african-female-massage-therapist/6295809

Cosmic Kid
07-30-16, 20:19
Looks like Selina finally put some real pics on her ad. Looks pretty damn good to me. Maybe you mongers might see why I enjoy getting my dick rubbed by her. LOL.
Lovin this bareshaved pussy pic!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you/3304997

Flesh.What's total damage with Selina for pussy-slide? House + tip?

H Mobius
07-30-16, 23:48
Nut.

Cute girl,

Massage needs practice.

Attitude -very sweet.Thank you. Based on your report, I made an appointment to see Nut because I can always use a sweet MT even if there is no play.

Not much to add to what you have reported, except IMHO she is prettier in person. Very charming lady with less-than-stellar massage skills, but it is good enough for me because of her other attributes. She wasn't really shy in the conventional sense; more of a demure demeanor.

Would repeat.

Yamudafuka
07-31-16, 00:16
What's total damage with Selina for pussy-slide? House + tip?$. 6 total.

Fleshlight
07-31-16, 07:09
What's total damage with Selina for pussy-slide? House + tip?And worth all the $. 60. You can change up the positions that you like or want to try. She's willing to please, so slide whatever you want. CG, RCG, one knee drop, LOL.

Flesh.

AllNuts
07-31-16, 11:21
$. 60 total, I don't think she's all that imo but a change if you want to switch it up.

What's total damage with Selina for pussy-slide? House + tip?

AllNuts
07-31-16, 11:28
A Black bbw MT isn't going to get much play on this island so I kind of doubt you'll get responses. Plus your a noob that only asked questions and haven't posted any reviews. Time to TOFTT man and chalk up your 1st review.

I don't post very often but do look at reviews was wondering if anyone has info on her.

I don't post to often but any info on her?

BonedAgain
07-31-16, 16:35
Saw this provider last week: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/esalen-massage-by-a-northern-italian-bolognese-beauty/6142246.

She's from Italy, 5'8"-ish 30 lbs or more than the pic that surely was not her. Tobacco and alcohol on her breath.

Firm bone bruising back massage and teased with HJ but not to ecstasy. Attempted FIV, but was denied. Tip 1. 20 in advance.

L-7, S-8, A-8 Not my type, will not repeat, I guess I got too curious.

Logan 5595
07-31-16, 17:32
Any further review of this sweetie?I wanted to share my experience with Beena. She is truly a sweetheart. Beautiful Thai girl. Her Thai massages are strong. I have seen her several times. Treat her well and she will take care of you.

Poi Dog
08-01-16, 00:37
Fellow mongers,

Any info on Aloha Beauty?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5709111470.html

Much mahalos in advance!

PD.

Ck813
08-01-16, 03:25
Did she give you a HE? Blow job? BBBJ?

I wanted to share my experience with Beena. She is truly a sweetheart. Beautiful Thai girl. Her Thai massages are strong. I have seen her several times. Treat her well and she will take care of you.

HapaBoy86
08-01-16, 04:02
Saw this provider last week: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/esalen-massage-by-a-northern-italian-bolognese-beauty/6142246.

She's from Italy, 5'8"-ish 30 lbs or more than the pic that surely was not her. Tobacco and alcohol on her breath.

Firm bone bruising back massage and teased with HJ but not to ecstasy. Attempted FIV, but was denied. Tip 1. 20 in advance.

L-7, S-8, A-8 Not my type, will not repeat, I guess I got too curious.Thanks for sharing. And, just that pic alone look suspicious.

SquirtLuva69
08-01-16, 04:51
I think Mie is gone. No one answers the phone at all.

Does anyone know any other good private places? Could you list them if you know of any?Info passed onto you for private ladies. Now do some reporting instead of just asking.

FD3S808
08-01-16, 05:24
Info passed onto you for private ladies. Now do some reporting instead of just asking.Yeah I think she is gone. I last saw her the first week of the month. We had good conversation after. She had been here 8 months. I told her I was going to Japan for two weeks. She said she might go back in winter or that Sunday. I tried to schedule another appointment before I left and she said she had booked the Sunday flight. I meant going back for vacation, but I think she meant going back for good. Anyway, I had a pleasurable experience with her. Sucks that she left.

FD3S808
08-01-16, 05:28
A Black bbw MT isn't going to get much play on this island so I kind of doubt you'll get responses. Plus your a noob that only asked questions and haven't posted any reviews. Time to TOFTT man and chalk up your 1st review.I saw her, she was way more ghetto than the pics and considerably larger. She did the coconut oil thing. Meh. I regret it but it was a bucket list item with a black chick. Good enough for me but be warned not as advertised.

RicoSr1
08-01-16, 07:05
Info passed onto you for private ladies. Now do some reporting instead of just asking.Mahalo SquirtLuva69. I sent the newbie a PM with a few independent contacts several days ago when he sent me a PM for info. And now I see his same post which I think is the 3rd time. "So, Sakana420, get busy and maybe build some cred". Know the intent of this site!

AllNuts
08-01-16, 12:06
Wow she's worst than the pics, dam she's already butthole fat ugly LOL. More for the guys that like that kind. Monger on!

I saw her, she was way more ghetto than the pics and considerably larger. She did the coconut oil thing. Meh. I regret it but it was a bucket list item with a black chick. Good enough for me but be warned not as advertised.

OnlyMe808
08-01-16, 22:24
Where did she go. Advertised only a short time then gone.

Shengnu888
08-02-16, 00:27
Where did she go. Advertised only a short time then gone.She's probably working for Pin Thai Massage. She doesn't advertise at all. Too many girls to put ads for and its not cheap if you do it daily.

CM0069
08-02-16, 02:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/818-574-9855-new-in-town-magic-hand-and-sexy-asian-real-pic-independence/6414657

Can confirm real pic. Figure this may have gone under the radar, young (mid-20's I'm guesing) also sweet and petite. If you ever fantasize a cute Thai mt going to the darkside this is the one LOL. No FS though. The massage was really good, much different than I experienced lately, paid extra for some bare buns on my back while she worked me. Pricey. Near AMP visit. IMHO I'd repeat just for the massage, having my face down through most of it couldn't fully experience the visual of this hot bare buns body rolling on my back.

Side note, I did notice that she was rather busy, and since there were no FS involved I had the ew idea that she practically was rubbing me right after the last guy left, idk I didn't ask, as I saw she didn't showered after I did, or mebe she did. Anyway, I felt like she didn't. Plus the oil is really oilly heads up on that, I rinsed extra long to get that off me.

Magnod
08-02-16, 04:49
Had Gina from Royal a couple of days ago.

She was in CC, but said that she is also working out of Vicky's place. Face was okay, body skinny, but with a pooch and noticeable scars on her hefty B's.

Massage quality was decent, but short. If she did a little deeper and longer then she would be worth seeing, but for me massage is the main part of going to see an MT and her's had potential, just didn't reach it. Everything available for standard tipping, but I'm not really into that, so just got a HE and left. Was shorted 30 minutes of time, kind of like what Vicky does.

Gina has potential, just got to massage longer and not short on time. Body not the greatest, but slightly better than most indy MTs (Jasmine, Erlinda, etc.).

Sakana420
08-02-16, 05:10
Mahalo SquirtLuva69. I sent the newbie a PM with a few independent contacts several days ago when he sent me a PM for info. And now I see his same post which I think is the 3rd time. "So, Sakana420, get busy and maybe build some cred". Know the intent of this site!Sisi ad is fake she's not in L.

Sakana420
08-02-16, 05:12
Yeah I think she is gone. I last saw her the first week of the month. We had good conversation after. She had been here 8 months. I told her I was going to Japan for two weeks. She said she might go back in winter or that Sunday. I tried to schedule another appointment before I left and she said she had booked the Sunday flight. I meant going back for vacation, but I think she meant going back for good. Anyway, I had a pleasurable experience with her. Sucks that she left.I second that. She's gone.

Finger Licking
08-02-16, 06:13
They give a great strong legit massage.

Just curious if anybody got any play there?

I've been going there a few times. There is a young provider there I wouldn't mind banging.

Berry29
08-02-16, 06:16
Greetings Board. Finally breaking the ice and made an account after lurking for a while. I have some reports and reviews to write.

In the meantime anyone have the scoop regarding Tiffany's Thai in Century Square? I figure they are legit since a lot of couples go but I thought the same about Siam.

I went twice for massages, both decent massages and no play. I never really push the envelope if I'm not sure but both times they were pretty open with rubbing every part of the body except the actual boys. Just figured I'd ask since we have some veterans here. Also wish Tiffany still did massages she's very attractive.

Berry29
08-02-16, 06:34
Anna (Chinese CC believe she went back).

Had Anna after some reviews here, pics are real. Agree with earlier reviews she is a very sweet girl. Personality wise she was cute and the session was very relaxed. Not much to say about the massage nothing special. Once we got down to full service can't complain, did the usual BBJ, DATY. She didn't 69 but we did a nice Missionary session. She had another caller but waited until we were finished to take it. Sweet girl, said she comes to Hawaii here and there.

Rina.

Tried to see her a few weeks ago after reading reviews here. Called for an appointment (I didn't request her as I thought it was only her). When I got there she answered the door and she was very cute. She said to wait there and someone would come for me. Another girl came up a minute later and I asked Rina "not you?" She said she was with a client. I was pretty bummed and annoyed by that so went through with the other girl.

Can't remember the other girls name honestly sorry, she wasn't as cute as Rina. She did give a decent massage. I was kind of ready to just take the massage at that point and asked her to do a back walk. Upon the flip she gave me her prices. 6 for HJ $ for BJ. We actually settled on. 4 for HJ so total damage $100. I haven't decided whether to see Rina again, I just don't want to be switched to another girl. The reviews of her taking calls during sessions is sort of a turnoff as well.

BoomBoomBoy
08-02-16, 07:46
New to these forums, but had to log about Chinese pussyrub at CC. Like past reviews her pussyrub was nice and sensual. She looks like mid to late 30's to me. Fake C cups but nice and soft. Nice body with nice skin. Pussy had nice smallish lips that looked great sliding up and down my shaft. She also did some hand job and rubbing pussy at the same time which I liked. Didn't care about the massage because I was there for the pussy glide. Came pretty fast because it looked and felt awesome. She said was $160 which I thought was worth every penny. I liked the no rush, independent environment. Can wait to go back.

BBBoy.

Hawaii Boy
08-02-16, 11:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/818-574-9855-new-in-town-magic-hand-and-sexy-asian-real-pic-independence/6414657

Can confirm real pic. Figure this may have gone under the radar, young (mid-20's I'm guesing) also sweet and petite. If you ever fantasize a cute Thai mt going to the darkside this is the one LOL. No FS though. The massage was really good, much different than I experienced lately, paid extra for some bare buns on my back while she worked me. Pricey. Near AMP visit. IMHO I'd repeat just for the massage, having my face down through most of it couldn't fully experience the visual of this hot bare buns body rolling on my back.

Side note, I did notice that she was rather busy, and since there were no FS involved I had the ew idea that she practically was rubbing me right after the last guy left, idk I didn't ask, as I saw she didn't showered after I did, or mebe she did. Anyway, I felt like she didn't. Plus the oil is really oilly heads up on that, I rinsed extra long to get that off me.I thought her massage was average and she used a lot of elbows and she doesn't have a massage table so your face is crammed into a pillow. Now, this girl has a smoking body but since she just came from Beverly Hills to work here she is trying to get those rates. You can touch her and rub her and she will talk dirty to you while giving you the HE. She is fine but the massage and price make it difficult to go back because there is no chance of FS unless you pay her 5 large.

HB.

Hawaii Boy
08-02-16, 13:46
Anna (Chinese CC believe she went back).

Had Anna after some reviews here, pics are real. Agree with earlier reviews she is a very sweet girl. Personality wise she was cute and the session was very relaxed. Not much to say about the massage nothing special. Once we got down to full service can't complain, did the usual BBJ, DATY. She didn't 69 but we did a nice Missionary session. She had another caller but waited until we were finished to take it. Sweet girl, said she comes to Hawaii here and there.

Rina.

Tried to see her a few weeks ago after reading reviews here. Called for an appointment (I didn't request her as I thought it was only her). When I got there she answered the door and she was very cute. She said to wait there and someone would come for me. Another girl came up a minute later and I asked Rina "not you?" She said she was with a client. I was pretty bummed and annoyed by that so went through with the other girl.

Can't remember the other girls name honestly sorry, she wasn't as cute as Rina. She did give a decent massage. I was kind of ready to just take the massage at that point and asked her to do a back walk. Upon the flip she gave me her prices. 6 for HJ $ for BJ. We actually settled on. 4 for HJ so total damage $100. I haven't decided whether to see Rina again, I just don't want to be switched to another girl. The reviews of her taking calls during sessions is sort of a turnoff as well.Rina has joined forces with the Chinese network at CC that do the bait and switch and has all the fake ads. If you are led to suite 1510,1506, or 1011, you will probably get the bait and switch. I would avoid these places or you will be disappointed and out some hard earned cash.

HB.

Viet Whisperer
08-02-16, 14:10
Greetings Board. Finally breaking the ice and made an account after lurking for a while. I have some reports and reviews to write.

In the meantime anyone have the scoop regarding Tiffany's Thai in Century Square? I figure they are legit since a lot of couples go but I thought the same about Siam.

I went twice for massages, both decent massages and no play. I never really push the envelope if I'm not sure but both times they were pretty open with rubbing every part of the body except the actual boys. Just figured I'd ask since we have some veterans here. Also wish Tiffany still did massages she's very attractive.It's legit.

Fleshlight
08-02-16, 19:29
Rina has joined forces with the Chinese network at CC that do the bait and switch and has all the fake ads. If you are led to suite 1510,1506, or 1011, you will probably get the bait and switch. I would avoid these places or you will be disappointed and out some hard earned cash.

HB.Been with Rina many times before. She is a cutie spinner. Does a pretty good massage with a sensual HJ. She does a allow a little roaming over clothes. YMMV. She doesn't do FS or BJ, so if you're expecting that, than you may get another therapist / provider.

But if your looking for a sweet spinner girl with a nice HE, than she's perfect. I'm a repeater and receive the best service from her.

Flesh.

CM0069
08-02-16, 23:30
I thought her massage was average and she used a lot of elbows and she doesn't have a massage table so your face is crammed into a pillow. Now, this girl has a smoking body but since she just came from Beverly Hills to work here she is trying to get those rates. You can touch her and rub her and she will talk dirty to you while giving you the HE. She is fine but the massage and price make it difficult to go back because there is no chance of FS unless you pay her 5 large.

HB.Guess it's YMMV, she started from my feet soles with her hands and finger pressure which I thought was just about right and strong IMHO. Sat on my lower back while again finger pressure on my legs and butt. She used her elbows to do long back strokes which felt awesome because she used her entire body to roll on my back. All in all wish all my massages started from the feet up, but because she utilize b2 b the angle of the 2 elbows and forearms going up the lower back to the neck and down again was just so good. Honestly surprised, sorta glad I passed up rinas, got a real good massage with a cute butt nakey spinner. The he was so-kay, think I lost time because of it, better to have just kept it b2 b and full hr massage. But sorta impossible with a totem pointing at her smiley face as she asks.

SoulAmazing
08-03-16, 00:54
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5713607110.html

So I went about 2 weeks ago and got a massage from her. Had to do some talking to get her to give the HE but she was cool with it ($80 total 1 hour with HE). But the other day. Oh man. I got to pick her up at CC and take her to my place. She was totally down for it all. Originally she asked for $120, but I didn't know what that would get me, so instead of asking and having her make up the price, I said $160 FS. She was down. She wanted condom and she asked to shower first LOL. No rush at all, we even laid in bed a little resting and talking LOL. Good times. She said she will be leaving to Thailand for 3 weeks soon, so go ahead and book with her asap! She's good.

PureSexxy
08-03-16, 01:34
Guess it's YMMV, she started from my feet soles with her hands and finger pressure which I thought was just about right and strong IMHO. Sat on my lower back while again finger pressure on my legs and butt. She used her elbows to do long back strokes which felt awesome because she used her entire body to roll on my back. All in all wish all my massages started from the feet up, but because she utilize b2 b the angle of the 2 elbows and forearms going up the lower back to the neck and down again was just so good. Honestly surprised, sorta glad I passed up rinas, got a real good massage with a cute butt nakey spinner. The he was so-kay, think I lost time because of it, better to have just kept it b2 b and full hr massage. But sorta impossible with a totem pointing at her smiley face as she asks.What was the total damage. I might need to see this girl.

Logan 5595
08-03-16, 02:49
Did she give you a HE? Blow job? BBBJ?I just meant that she does a great job of massaging you. No extras.

Esunchiste
08-03-16, 03:35
Good report. I can verify all but Neny. Went to see her before and no hint of play. After this post, went to see her again and no hint of play. I even asked and she said she never do. Perhaps this was not Neny? Her massage is great, strictly legit. I will not repeat, but if HE was involved, she would be on my regular list.Same here. Legit for me. Went once and the massage skill was good. Heard she's a YMMV for the lucky folk. Never returned bc didn't seem like there was a connection. Sometimes you can just sense it.

Esunchiste
08-03-16, 03:39

I went twice for massages, both decent massages and no play. I never really push the envelope if I'm not sure but both times they were pretty open with rubbing every part of the body except the actual boys. Just figured I'd ask since we have some veterans here. Also wish Tiffany still did massages she's very attractive.I go there when I want a legit strong Thai massage. Haven't been in a while but Tiffany would always massage me and go over.

Jan Fortifore
08-03-16, 04:55
To help with future searches on this MT.

January44.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-beautiful-mexican-girl-real-pic/5609040

Anyone see Ceee (real name Cecelia) lately? Her new photos intrigue me. If you click my previous post, you'll read other past posts about this therapist. Average massage with YMMV play seems to be the verdict. I may take one for the team and report on her skills.

Young with boobs is just my type. Initially, I regretted that I didn't try Thai Anna at Thai Pattaya when she first arrived in early July, but as time passed, and more fellas reported her tip-first-upsell behavior, I felt relieved.

Jan Fortifore.

Mongers Rus
08-03-16, 06:15
Susie back at Yumi's place CC. Remember her from several months ago. She's a Taiwanese that has a real hapa look. Everything on the table I recall, but can't remember if was all covered or not. Got to check her out again, she was pretty hot. Real pics on ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/susie-pretty-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-pics-100/5461813

Happy Mongering.

Rus.

CM0069
08-03-16, 10:44
Thought I post the pic that made me toftt from her mainland BP ad. After checking a couple mainland reviews it made me feel it was legit. Says will be here perhaps till end of month or so.

Blade82
08-03-16, 11:45
They give a great strong legit massage.

Just curious if anybody got any play there?

I've been going there a few times. There is a young provider there I wouldn't mind banging.Are they even still around? You got a link for that place? I thought they closed shop couple years now.

Member #5438
08-03-16, 16:15
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-and-beautiful-mexican-girl-real-pic/5609040

Anyone see Ceee (real name Cecelia) lately? Her new photos intrigue me. If you click my previous post, you'll read other past posts about this therapist. Average massage with YMMV play seems to be the verdict. I may take one for the team and report on her skills.

Young with boobs is just my type. Initially, I regretted that I didn't try Thai Anna at Thai Pattaya when she first arrived in early July, but as time passed, and more fellas reported her tip-first-upsell behavior, I felt relieved.

Jan Fortifore.Saw her a few times but was always tease, never please. I don't remember ever reading any reports about braddahs getting HE, I definitely did not.

But she is definitely young with boobs, and has a cool personality.

If you get HE, please PM.

Mahalo!

ChiChiMon
08-03-16, 17:48
Thought I post the pic that made me toftt from her mainland BP ad. After checking a couple mainland reviews it made me feel it was legit. Says will be here perhaps till end of month or so.Please pm the menu.

Service oriented or himakamaka?

Looking for get some knots out by lovely lady.

Seeker963
08-03-16, 19:47
I'm looking for the proverbial good massage with a good HE. But for me, not in CC.

Historically My regulars have since retired. I have dabbled with a few but found that tomiko, erlinda and Athena as the closest to what I can find.

Athena is outside of town and I hit her up only if I'm going to be on the westside. Tomiko can be hard to get a hold of and make and appointment. Erlinda is the opposite as she is constantly on her phone answering texts and phone calls, even during my sessions to the point that it seemed excessive the last few times.

Honestly in my book all 3 make the cut in terms of what I'm looking for even though they have their downsides. But I am wondering, who am I missing?

I also don't have the time or money to try to see what happens over multiple visits. That it why I have kinda stuck with the better known providers who don't leave you hanging.

Are there people you guys would reccomend?

Pm me if you have someone off the radar to consider.

Cloe Stone
08-03-16, 22:41
Same here. Legit for me. Went once and the massage skill was good. Heard she's a YMMV for the lucky folk. Never returned bc didn't seem like there was a connection. Sometimes you can just sense it.Agree, good legit massage. Looking for the rare good massage with finish from a cute provider. I agree it might be a YMMV. Thanks for the feedback Esunchiste.

Magnod
08-04-16, 00:50
I'm looking for the proverbial good massage with a good HE. But for me, not in CC.

Historically My regulars have since retired. I have dabbled with a few but found that tomiko, erlinda and Athena as the closest to what I can find.

Athena is outside of town and I hit her up only if I'm going to be on the westside. Tomiko can be hard to get a hold of and make and appointment. Erlinda is the opposite as she is constantly on her phone answering texts and phone calls, even during my sessions to the point that it seemed excessive the last few times.

Honestly in my book all 3 make the cut in terms of what I'm looking for even though they have their downsides. But I am wondering, who am I missing?

I also don't have the time or money to try to see what happens over multiple visits. That it why I have kinda stuck with the better known providers who don't leave you hanging.

Are there people you guys would reccomend?

Pm me if you have someone off the radar to consider.I always look for the same thing. Good MT not in CC.

Jasmine and Vicky from Royal may meet your needs. Jasmine shorts time so you have to remind her about it. Son Kyong? Kalihi Lisa? I think a couple girls at 1221 may also be good although I've never tried them. Let me know if you find anything good.

SoulAmazing
08-04-16, 02:00
Who at Siam gives HE? Mahalo.

Blake123
08-04-16, 03:37
I always look for the same thing. Good MT not in CC.

Jasmine and Vicky from Royal may meet your needs. Jasmine shorts time so you have to remind her about it. Son Kyong? Kalihi Lisa? I think a couple girls at 1221 may also be good although I've never tried them. Let me know if you find anything good.I heard Son Kyong is retired.

Bigred808
08-04-16, 14:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoy-your-day/4749656

Sorry guys I haven't been able to report. Went to Cindy about a month ago before the top pics were added. That's her in the pic but older and less make up. First time I went to 1508 and should have known better but she said $60 including house fee so I thought if that was her then okay. Oh boy. She must be late 30'summer abdominal about 140. Massage just typical press and rub. Nothing like Nena. After flip she says what you want and I said everything then she says 2 and I told her nay it's okay I'm good. She agreed to keep original but grumbled. The shock was when she took off her dress. Boy she had whole lot of rings on her back. Some sort of Chinese treatment. Looked nasty. Will not repeat.

Happy Seeker 8
08-04-16, 15:58
Susie back at Yumi's place CC. Remember her from several months ago. She's a Taiwanese that has a real hapa look. Everything on the table I recall, but can't remember if was all covered or not. Got to check her out again, she was pretty hot. Real pics on ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/susie-pretty-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-pics-100/5461813

Happy Mongering.

Rus.FS. Every effort to make you pop-more positions and time if Jr. Don; t cooperate. Lame massage though, laughed off-but not definite 'no" to greek.

Hawaiian007
08-04-16, 16:10
Who at Siam gives HE? Mahalo.Siam Thai is a legit location. Tanya would remove any therapist that gives HE so try your luck other place officer. Lots of questions but no report, just saying...

Hawaiian007
08-04-16, 16:14
Saw her a few times but was always tease, never please. I don't remember ever reading any reports about braddahs getting HE, I definitely did not.

Mahalo!Average massage skills more of a oil applicator than massage. Cute girl, her looks change from day to day depending on how much make up she applies and style. I have tried my absolute hardest (and I mean HARDEST) to get some play from her and absolutely no go. YMMV but just my personal experience is no HE is available with her.

GoodTimeSoahu
08-04-16, 16:44
I cannot find anything on these 2 beautiful ladies. Any of the more experienced guys know if these ladies are legit, scammers or great masseuses with a little extra?

The first one (I have a weakness for big uns):

The second one she just looks adorable:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5707390556.html

You can PM me or post here. I will check back in a few days. Good hunting guys!

TheHammah
08-04-16, 17:22
I think it was at Pattaya Thai.

Her massage was really good, Very strong.

She started stroking me while I was face down and that felt really good.

She let me touch her tits and ass but didn't take off her clothes. But I could put my hands inside her clothing.

Did a nice HE, cleaned up and did some more massage which I thought was great instead of just ending the session.

SoulAmazing
08-04-16, 17:26
Siam Thai is a legit location. Tanya would remove any therapist that gives HE so try your luck other place officer. Lots of questions but no report, just saying...

007.LOL I chuckled at this. But yea. I know it's a legit location, but I've heard it's YMMV with some. Just like Neny, Pinky, and Amy. All depends on the girl. And I actually have posted a report in the last page, just saying.

AllNuts
08-04-16, 17:31
I'll be the 1st to say I'm wrong, they're are guys that like disgusting, young, fat, zit covered dark meat LOL. As far as the 2nd one in GoodTimeSoahu post, that's Junko.

Even though I haven't seen Junko personally, she is probably the most reviewed provider in this Hawaii forum and has her own thread.

Here GoodTimesSoahu check for yourself http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?12958-Junko.

More power to you, monger on!

I cannot find anything on these 2 beautiful ladies. Any of the more experienced guys know if these ladies are legit, scammers or great masseuses with a little extra?

You can PM me or post here. I will check back in a few days. Good hunting guys!

Wow she's worst than the pics, dam she's already butthole fat ugly LOL. More for the guys that like that kind. Monger on!

I saw her, she was way more ghetto than the pics and considerably larger. She did the coconut oil thing. Meh. I regret it but it was a bucket list item with a black chick. Good enough for me but be warned not as advertised.

Esunchiste
08-04-16, 17:37

You can PM me or post here. I will check back in a few days. Good hunting guys!Second one looks like junko. Lots of stuff on her if you search. Think she even has her own topic.

Ck813
08-04-16, 17:59
Everyone thinks Siam Thai is legit think again. What goes on behind closed doors usually can stay behind closed doors unless the owner wants to get sued by opening the door during a massage. Invasion of privacy, seeing me while I'm naked getting a hand job?! I think every establishment play goes on!

Siam Thai is a legit location. Tanya would remove any therapist that gives HE so try your luck other place officer. Lots of questions but no report, just saying...

Esunchiste
08-04-16, 18:00
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-great-service-beautiful/5658564

What's the story on the top and bottom girl? Anyone know their names or if there's play?

I know the middle ones are cee and missy, both of which for the most part sound like no play for most. Curious about the other two.

Hawaii Boy
08-04-16, 18:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-great-service-beautiful/5658564

What's the story on the top and bottom girl? Anyone know their names or if there's play?

I know the middle ones are cee and missy, both of which for the most part sound like no play for most. Curious about the other two.The 2 on the bottom right are the same person. Notice I didn't say girl. I'm sure there is play if you want it but you may be in for a surprise when you get a handful.

HB.

Mongerholic
08-04-16, 19:25
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5714883534.html

I was surprised when I saw this in the craigslist therapeutic section. The last that I heard was that she left the state with her boyfriend. Lucky us.

M.

Jan Fortifore
08-04-16, 20:01
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-thai-girl/6051002

Another wow photo on Backpage this weekend. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number leads to this establishment:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5685072923.html

Do you folks think it is a bait and switch situation?

Jay Dubblefoh.Confirmation that the busty photo used to advertise massage therapy, click my previous post above, is bait. Who you'll get is the photo below. I took a chance this week, and didn't walk when she introduced herself. I didn't recognize her quick enough. Massage was better than average and HE happened unprompted. I paid $60 hf + $50 tip because I felt misled (but have no one to blame but myself).

January44.

Seeker963
08-04-16, 20:36
I always look for the same thing. Good MT not in CC.

Jasmine and Vicky from Royal may meet your needs. Jasmine shorts time so you have to remind her about it. Son Kyong? Kalihi Lisa? I think a couple girls at 1221 may also be good although I've never tried them. Let me know if you find anything good.I've done Royal before. Massage wasn't as good I think it was with Rika. Is jasmine and Vicki better?

Sonkyong I think someone said is retired. Never sampled kalihi Lisa. Can you give contact info? Didn't see too many recent reviews on her.

Eric Shin
08-04-16, 21:27

007.Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. I've had HE on numerous occasions at siam.

ItsNotButter
08-05-16, 01:23
Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. I've had HE on numerous occasions at siam.And her name is. Bingo. You got it?

SoulAmazing
08-05-16, 02:26
Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. I've had HE on numerous occasions at siam.Names? I tried asking earlier no replies, thanks.

Magnod
08-05-16, 02:28
I've done Royal before. Massage wasn't as good I think it was with Rika. Is jasmine and Vicki better?

Sonkyong I think someone said is retired. Never sampled kalihi Lisa. Can you give contact info? Didn't see too many recent reviews on her.Vicky is at Royal. I think she does a better massage than Tomiko. Not as good as Erlinda. She used to take the massage more seriously when she was in the round Amana building, now I think she's getting more about the money, but still decent.

Jasmine / Jazmine is from Chillaxin. Not the best looking, but pretty good massage skills. Probably a close notch behind Erlinda.

I haven't seen Kalihi Lisa in years and don't have her contact. You can try searching Kalihi and it may come up.

Crissy used to give a really good massage, but she was expensive and now only does Tantric things.

Berry29
08-05-16, 04:40
Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. I've had HE on numerous occasions at siam.Hey Eric I've heard that as well, surprised as they give great massages generally. I tried to pm but your box is full. Anyone you would recommend?

I always don't know how to initiate at places where a lot of the MTs are legit, wouldn't want to be wrong. How do you guys do it?

JeremyShoji
08-05-16, 07:11
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5713607110.html

So I went about 2 weeks ago and got a massage from her. Had to do some talking to get her to give the HE but she was cool with it ($80 total 1 hour with HE). But the other day. Oh man. I got to pick her up at CC and take her to my place. She was totally down for it all. Originally she asked for $120, but I didn't know what that would get me, so instead of asking and having her make up the price, I said $160 FS. She was down. She wanted condom and she asked to shower first LOL. No rush at all, we even laid in bed a little resting and talking LOL. Good times. She said she will be leaving to Thailand for 3 weeks soon, so go ahead and book with her asap! She's good.So I just want to chime in here.

First, you fucked Thai (AKA Kai)? That shit is crazy. She does HE like its the worst thing she's ever done in her life.

Siam Thai: I agree that place doesn't like the girls doing HE. Summer and Kiko got the boot from that place. When I saw Summer, she told me she's friends with the owner and then she proceeded to grind on my knee and put my dick close to her face. As one guy said, I was trying to squirt into her open mouth and couldn't do it. Besides those two girls, I've gotten close but no cigar. Summer was out of town but should be back soon. Those girls are crazy and should be visited if you get the chance.

Champagne: Vera has a Thai girl that's been there a month named champagne. She's like an athletic Chinese looking Thai chick from San Diego. Nice massage and slow sensual ending. One of the better ones I had. She also let me unbutton her shorts and feel the Nani. Full Bush. I gave $140 for the excellent experience.

Maya: advertises in backpage under body rubs as an independent student in her apartment. She's a Korean chick in her 30's with some man made ones. She does nuru and I thought I'd at least try it. She told me $$. I laid on the grey inflatable mattress you see in videos. She was naked and put the warm nuru gel on. After a couple minutes of that she flipped me over, the cover went on and she hopped on. I couldn't really move since it's really slippery. There's no changing positions. After 5 minutes I just wanted it to end and finished. In and out in 20 min and would definitely not repeat. Maya's cute but didn't appreciate being out the door and in the hallway so quickly.

Blade82
08-05-16, 08:36
Who at Siam gives HE? Mahalo.Not trying to being an ass but it's one of those places you are going to just have to find out for yourself since there are so many conflicting reports. As long as I've known this place for almost 10 years, I've got yet to experience anything or noticed any signs of play to be had. I've also got yet to see one detailed report proving there is. Could be people want to keep it secret or all b.s. I can tell you I've received both outcomes at other places who had reports on giving and not giving play. Actually I think there have been reports on pinky in the past. But you also have to keep in mind she has moved around and there are also reports she changed. I could be wrong but if you do a search, the statistics are towards this place as legit. So even if you do get a name, don't expect a guarantee. It's like your report on Thai; I think you're the first to report she gives HJ, and from my past experiences with her there's no reason for me to believe it. But it was fairly detailed so maybe she does do it. But if I go to see her, I go in with no expectations nor would I push.

SquirtLuva69
08-05-16, 13:39

Anyone tried yet? Tough location!

Eric Shin
08-05-16, 14:01
I haven't been to siam Thai for a few months so I can't provide names. But to say it doesn't happen or isn't allowed is not true in my experience. Its sort of like going out with a girl once and saying she doesn't put out when you didn't attempt to make a move on her. Getting play at a legit massage place is like dating a girl. Some are easier then others, but its rare that they will jump your bone without you making the move first. Further, its rare that a girl will jump your bone on the first date. I think if you keep this in mind, you will find a more fulfilling experience at the massage places and maybe with women in general.

Hawaii Boy
08-05-16, 14:05

Anyone tried yet? Tough location!There are a couple reviews deeper down in this thread. Pictures are accurate and she is very pretty but expensive with an average massage IMHO and no massage table.

HB.

SoulAmazing
08-05-16, 14:50
So I just want to chime in here.

First, you fucked Thai (AKA Kai)? That shit is crazy. She does HE like its the worst thing she's ever done in her life.

Siam Thai: I agree that place doesn't like the girls doing HE. Summer and Kiko got the boot from that place. When I saw Summer, she told me she's friends with the owner and then she proceeded to grind on my knee and put my dick close to her face. As one guy said, I was trying to squirt into her open mouth and couldn't do it. Besides those two girls, I've gotten close but no cigar. Summer was out of town but should be back soon. Those girls are crazy and should be visited if you get the chance.

Champagne: Vera has a Thai girl that's been there a month named champagne. She's like an athletic Chinese looking Thai chick from San Diego. Nice massage and slow sensual ending. One of the better ones I had. She also let me unbutton her shorts and feel the Nani. Full Bush. I gave $140 for the excellent experience.

Maya: advertises in backpage under body rubs as an independent student in her apartment. She's a Korean chick in her 30's with some man made ones. She does nuru and I thought I'd at least try it. She told me $$. I laid on the grey inflatable mattress you see in videos. She was naked and put the warm nuru gel on. After a couple minutes of that she flipped me over, the cover went on and she hopped on. I couldn't really move since it's really slippery. There's no changing positions. After 5 minutes I just wanted it to end and finished. In and out in 20 min and would definitely not repeat. Maya's cute but didn't appreciate being out the door and in the hallway so quickly.LOL I agree, although I enjoyed it, her HE was pretty awful. She even said before she started "I don't know if I can make you cum" hahaha.

RicoSr1
08-05-16, 15:53

Maya: advertises in backpage under body rubs as an independent student in her apartment. She's a Korean chick in her 30's with some man made ones. She does nuru and I thought I'd at least try it. She told me $$. I laid on the grey inflatable mattress you see in videos. She was naked and put the warm nuru gel on. After a couple minutes of that she flipped me over, the cover went on and she hopped on. I couldn't really move since it's really slippery. There's no changing positions. After 5 minutes I just wanted it to end and finished. In and out in 20 min and would definitely not repeat. Maya's cute but didn't appreciate being out the door and in the hallway so quickly.Damn! That's like 10 $ per minute! Talk about a "quickie"! Mahalo for TOFTT. I'm going to pass.

RicoSr1
08-05-16, 16:07
Hey Eric I've heard that as well, surprised as they give great massages generally. I tried to pm but your box is full. Anyone you would recommend?

I always don't know how to initiate at places where a lot of the MTs are legit, wouldn't want to be wrong. How do you guys do it?Lay on the table "butt naked", when she walks in and she covers you, "LEGIT"! But, sometime just to see where you want to go with it. If she reaches under the cover to tease, pull the cover off and see where "she" goes with it. Enticement is the key, your part and hers.

Linda / Erlinda (not much to look at and roaming is limited). Reaches under and runs her oiled hands from your belly to the upper thighs! "what a feeling"! And that part of the massage, long before the HE!

RicoSr1
08-05-16, 16:15
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5714883534.html

I was surprised when I saw this in the craigslist therapeutic section. The last that I heard was that she left the state with her boyfriend. Lucky us.

M.Yes. She got back from China a couple of days ago. Damn good "Deep Tissue" therapy with a fair HJ. But, some Mongers' reports claim a lot more. YMMV!

Fleshlight
08-05-16, 16:49
Lay on the table "butt naked", when she walks in and she covers you, "LEGIT"! But, sometime just to see where you want to go with it. If she reaches under the cover to tease, pull the cover off and see where "she" goes with it. Enticement is the key, your part and hers.

Linda / Erlinda (not much to look at and roaming is limited). Reaches under and runs her oiled hands from your belly to the upper thighs! "what a feeling"! And that part of the massage, long before the HE!Do this all the time. Can go either way. More straight forward, rubbing her legs or thighs or just ask.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
08-05-16, 16:52

Anyone tried yet? Tough location!Pretty funny! She's right next to the old Empire.

Flesh.

Hawaiian007
08-05-16, 16:52
Damn! That's like 10 $ per minute! Talk about a "quickie"! Mahalo for TOFTT. I'm going to pass.Now that's funny. But I have to say when I was younger (fk about 40 years ago to be more exact) got a hooker, asked her how much and she said $$hr so I said (was a math wiz back then) that's $5 a minute, with foreplay I will give you $30 as its only going to take me 2 minutes so that's $10 for your time and the rest is tip. LMAO.

Just some humor before the long weekend. Stay safe my friends.

RicoSr1
08-05-16, 17:56
Now that's funny. But I have to say when I was younger (fk about 40 years ago to be more exact) got a hooker, asked her how much and she said $$hr so I said (was a math wiz back then) that's $5 a minute, with foreplay I will give you $30 as its only going to take me 2 minutes so that's $10 for your time and the rest is tip. LMAO.

Just some humor before the long weekend. Stay safe my friends.

007.Monger on, H007! Back in the day, We would take a trip to Laredo, MX. The cheap (old) ones along the sidewalk with the doors are open, a 2 dollar pussy. Took my little brother and some HS buds, some got the 2 dollar piece, I got the "Hot Young Cutie" at the strip club. $15 dollar for the FS, nice room with a bed upstairs, sweet, no rush! Back in the day! Now, a lot older, still the Monger of yesteryear and $50 is a bargain. But, at my pace, I pay extra so I can fuck like an old dude, slow and sensual. After all, it's my 90 minutes.

Jan Fortifore
08-05-16, 19:25
Average massage skills more of a oil applicator than massage. Cute girl, her looks change from day to day depending on how much make up she applies and style. I have tried my absolute hardest (and I mean HARDEST) to get some play from her and absolutely no go. YMMV but just my personal experience is no HE is available with her.

Saw her a few times but was always tease, never please. I don't remember ever reading any reports about braddahs getting HE, I definitely did not.

Mahalo!Mahalo for the info, pals. My boy Pete gave me wrong information. Ceee's real name is Chelsea; not Cecelia. I am trying to make an appointment, but she didn't respond to my text.

Jan Fortifore.

Blade82
08-06-16, 00:04
Lay on the table "butt naked", when she walks in and she covers you, "LEGIT"! But, sometime just to see where you want to go with it. If she reaches under the cover to tease, pull the cover off and see where "she" goes with it. Enticement is the key, your part and hers.

Linda / Erlinda (not much to look at and roaming is limited). Reaches under and runs her oiled hands from your belly to the upper thighs! "what a feeling"! And that part of the massage, long before the HE!The only problem with initiation is you risk getting kicked out and shortening your session. Of course this will all depend upon the girl and owner, but it does happen.

Kaimuki
08-06-16, 00:30
Texted and made an appointment to see HG, it was mid afternoon and she saw me right on time, no complications. She greeted me warmly, scantily dressed and piqued my interest right away. After a quick rinse off shower, she joined me on the king sized bed. Nice set up with a canopy and very comfy. She doesn't have a massage table yet but has her "practice session" on the bed. Brothers if you like to chat, be ready for a quick wit and almost a verbal assault! She loves to chat, is very vocal, I teased her that she must love BJ's as she is so oral! She laughed and said she did, it was one of her specialties as she was instructed well by a bi-guy. Well she learned her lessons well as I commented that if more guys knew about her technique they would be lined up around the block. HG is a warm hearted, well rounded interesting individual. If you like the lure of the game and excitement of something new, you can't go wrong here. About 5'2, 130, nicely shaped, not shy actually inquisitive as to how to please. Quite an adventure for a novitiate monger with no real downside. Standard rates, easy location close to don Quixote. Chance them, you may be surprised.

Wuweiqiong
08-06-16, 07:00
New to these forums, but had to log about Chinese pussyrub at CC. Like past reviews her pussyrub was nice and sensual. She looks like mid to late 30's to me. Fake C cups but nice and soft. Nice body with nice skin. Pussy had nice smallish lips that looked great sliding up and down my shaft. She also did some hand job and rubbing pussy at the same time which I liked. Didn't care about the massage because I was there for the pussy glide. Came pretty fast because it looked and felt awesome. She said was $160 which I thought was worth every penny. I liked the no rush, independent environment. Can wait to go back.

BBBoy.Do you have her link?

Tiredguy
08-06-16, 14:32
There will be a brief review at the end, however, the main theme of this post will be everything else.

Last week, I saw a review of Mia (craigslist ad, I think, and said she was Thai). Wrote down the number and called later. I made an appt. , then she texted back for name. And I called to say I forgot to ask for Mia. She said she was Mia and was booked for the rest of the day. Oh well. Next time.

Called this week. Was given a different Apt # and business name (should've been worried then).

Went to 1307. As I was ringing the door bell. The door adjacent (1308) opened and a smiling girl invited me in.

I asked for Mia, she said "no Mia". She was Cindy. (bait and switch with the Chinese?

Took a shower and got comfortable on the table. And I asked her if she heard the door bell? I figured out that I was in the wrong room. A little bit of a communication barrier as I was face down and my portagee hand motions weren't working too well. She gets on the phone (my mandarin ain't too good) and eventually comes back with "everything OK".

Session was lame. $120 to get the clothes off and HE.

Afterwards, I had a slew off texts saying I missed the appt and wasted Mia's time and how I was a horrible person, etc. I tried to explain the situation via text (after I got out of the bldg 'because I had the wrong places parking pass). Things cooled off, but I still wonder if they were connected?

H Mobius
08-06-16, 15:07
There will be a brief review at the end, however, the main theme of this post will be everything else.

Last week, I saw a review of Mia (craigslist ad, I think, and said she was Thai). Wrote down the number and called later. I made an appt. , then she texted back for name. And I called to say I forgot to ask for Mia. She said she was Mia and was booked for the rest of the day. Oh well. Next time.

Called this week. Was given a different Apt # and business name (should've been worried then).

Went to 1307. As I was ringing the door bell. The door adjacent (1308) opened and a smiling girl invited me in.

I asked for Mia, she said "no Mia". She was Cindy. (bait and switch with the Chinese?

Took a shower and got comfortable on the table. And I asked her if she heard the door bell? I figured out that I was in the wrong room. A little bit of a communication barrier as I was face down and my portagee hand motions weren't working too well. She gets on the phone (my mandarin ain't too good) and eventually comes back with "everything OK".

Session was lame. $120 to get the clothes off and HE.

Afterwards, I had a slew off texts saying I missed the appt and wasted Mia's time and how I was a horrible person, etc. I tried to explain the situation via text (after I got out of the bldg 'because I had the wrong places parking pass). Things cooled off, but I still wonder if they were connected?For places that installed their own wireless doorbell that chimes deep within the unit (typically the building's one no longer works), I push the button. But for places with the original doorbell especially adjacent units with entrances perpendicular to each other like 01/02, 05/06, 07/08 and 11/12, I txt (so as not to disturb the neighbors or draw attention) because those doorbells are easily heard in the next unit, and they get mistaken for each other.

BoomBoomBoy
08-06-16, 16:15
Do you have her link?http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you-100-real-pics/3304997

RicoSr1
08-06-16, 19:47
Names? I tried asking earlier no replies, thanks.Perhaps why you're not getting replies is, "what you ask for (names)". Most Senior Mongers are cautious about posting a general response to a Newbie. You may want to PM which I think is a private mail from one Monger to another. I'm sure that LE monitors this site and may decide on a sting when it's worth their cost. Not that they couldn't PM as well. If you're the real deal, then "Monger On", build some cred with personal encounter posts before you ask the forum regulars about certain ladies. Just an opinion from an experienced Monger, although new to this worthwhile site. Play smart and safe. Monger on!

RicoSr1
08-06-16, 20:26
Texted and made an appointment to see HG, it was mid afternoon and she saw me right on time, no complications. She greeted me warmly, scantily dressed and piqued my interest right away. After a quick rinse off shower, she joined me on the king sized bed. Nice set up with a canopy and very comfy. She doesn't have a massage table yet but has her "practice session" on the bed. Brothers if you like to chat, be ready for a quick wit and almost a verbal assault! She loves to chat, is very vocal, I teased her that she must love BJ's as she is so oral! She laughed and said she did, it was one of her specialties as she was instructed well by a bi-guy. Well she learned her lessons well as I commented that if more guys knew about her technique they would be lined up around the block. HG is a warm hearted, well rounded interesting individual. If you like the lure of the game and excitement of something new, you can't go wrong here. About 5'2, 130, nicely shaped, not shy actually inquisitive as to how to please. Quite an adventure for a novitiate monger with no real downside. Standard rates, easy location close to don Quixote. Chance them, you may be surprised.I have to admit that "I was lured into the game" last year, but once was enough for me, "never to return". But, if you like them, big and sweaty, then go for the excitement of the chase. "130# she must have lost weight? The BBBJ was pretty darn good until she caught (claimed to) herself and put on the skin to continue. Those of you that recall, her earlier posts were for "free massage" because she was inexperienced. A pretty smart ploy to attract clients and plant some seeds. Her earlier posts (suspicious IMO) were from her posting as a satisfied new client. But, like any business, you post the sale price to get the buyer in the door. I think that a session with one of the young Asian hoties on BP may be money better spent. But, your money, your choice. Monger on Kaimuki, be safe and keep TOFTT!

EmSee
08-07-16, 00:29
It's been 3 weeks trying to get a massage with these guys and all I get is. We are booked or when I schedule. Get a set time then they ask if I can come in at a later time. I dunno if it's me but they play to much.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5708771083.html

AllNuts
08-07-16, 00:58
Hope it's not your standard Chinese bait and switch. Going to TOFTT will report back LOL.

We are brandy new Asain Massage!

We are nice to see you!

It's in 1750 century center.

Everything is new for you!

Our number is 1-808-679-8775.

The price is.

**60 $ for 60 minutes.

**90 $ for 90 minutes.

**120 $ for 4 hands.

Our working time is.

8:00 am -12:00 am, 7 days a week.

**We have nice music and good massage let you relax!!

**We provide parking for you and shower is available!

Make an appointment and coming today!

You won't disappoint with you decision!!

Call now!

FlyingHawaii
08-07-16, 03:33
Went to check it out, she is definitely older like mid to late 30's. Her massage is not that great but I didn't go for that. What pussy slide? So she ask what I wanted and responded everything. So she gets a cover and doesn't even CBJ, she caps junior then tells me get on top. WTF, she wants me to do all the work. So mish it was till finish. She looks ok and I don't think I'm going to repeat. L7 A8 S6 House fee. 6 and $. 4 to her. BTW she don't kiss either but has nice light color small eraser nipples you can suck.

$. 60 total, I don't think she's all that imo but a change if you want to switch it up.

Fleshlight
08-07-16, 07:06
Really Yumi's girls and her independent situation over at CC. Anna is hot, Judy was not bad, but now Susie is here and I remember having her once several months back.

Checked her out now that she's back. If you mongers like fair and exotic, hapa looking Taiwanese girls, Susie is the one. Pictures in as are 100% real. She definitely aims to please. Fair skin, nice body with long legs. Very friendly and loves what she does. Decent massage, nice BBBJ (YMMV), really gets into DATY till orgasm. Sweet pussy. CFS in various positions. English pretty good. Never rush. One thing about Yumi's place, never rush, or over book. Definitely a repeater. Love her looks. Standard fees. L / A / S 9/9/9.

FLesh.

Scott4
08-07-16, 11:46
Texted and made an appointment to see HG, it was mid afternoon and she saw me right on time, no complications. She greeted me warmly, scantily dressed and piqued my interest right away. After a quick rinse off shower, she joined me on the king sized bed. Nice set up with a canopy and very comfy. She doesn't have a massage table yet but has her "practice session" on the bed. Brothers if you like to chat, be ready for a quick wit and almost a verbal assault! She loves to chat, is very vocal, I teased her that she must love BJ's as she is so oral! She laughed and said she did, it was one of her specialties as she was instructed well by a bi-guy. Well she learned her lessons well as I commented that if more guys knew about her technique they would be lined up around the block. HG is a warm hearted, well rounded interesting individual. If you like the lure of the game and excitement of something new, you can't go wrong here. About 5'2, 130, nicely shaped, not shy actually inquisitive as to how to please. Quite an adventure for a novitiate monger with no real downside. Standard rates, easy location close to don Quixote. Chance them, you may be surprised.So buddy did you have to pay upfront.

Cosmic Kid
08-07-16, 12:51
Texted and made an appointment to see HG, it was mid afternoon and she saw me right on time, no complications. She greeted me warmly, scantily dressed and piqued my interest right away. After a quick rinse off shower, she joined me on the king sized bed. Nice set up with a canopy and very comfy. She doesn't have a massage table yet but has her "practice session" on the bed. Brothers if you like to chat, be ready for a quick wit and almost a verbal assault! She loves to chat, is very vocal, I teased her that she must love BJ's as she is so oral! She laughed and said she did, it was one of her specialties as she was instructed well by a bi-guy. Well she learned her lessons well as I commented that if more guys knew about her technique they would be lined up around the block. HG is a warm hearted, well rounded interesting individual. If you like the lure of the game and excitement of something new, you can't go wrong here. About 5'2, 130, nicely shaped, not shy actually inquisitive as to how to please. Quite an adventure for a novitiate monger with no real downside. Standard rates, easy location close to don Quixote. Chance them, you may be surprised.If she's still calling those massages "practice session" then how come you tipped "standard rate" or does the size of the tip to her remain negotiable like before? Just curious, doesn't effect my life since far as she's concerned I'm permanently barred from her wonderful to-die-for (not!) inner sanctum. But sounds kind of problematic about the price of entry into HG paradise. Maybe more straightforward and less confusing pussy transaction at the AMPs? Just saying. Tire-pump titties, semi-scary face but hey, TEHO. I mean, I can imagine some fetish-prone guy who, when about to pop in the *****, gets his jollies from being fucking terrified; fires up his orgasm or something! Not gonna work in doggie, but in mish, oh man! LOL

CK peaceout.

BurnX23
08-07-16, 13:02
I saw her, she was way more ghetto than the pics and considerably larger. She did the coconut oil thing. Meh. I regret it but it was a bucket list item with a black chick. Good enough for me but be warned not as advertised.Thanks when I tried to see when I initially set up she flaked and never answered afterwords. Was she legit or was there extra services?

On Da Prowl
08-07-16, 15:04
Hope it's not your standard Chinese bait and switch. Going to TOFTT will report back LOL.

We are brandy new Asain Massage!

We are nice to see you!

It's in 1750 century center.

Everything is new for you!

The price is.

**60 $ for 60 minutes.

**90 $ for 90 minutes.

**120 $ for 4 hands.

Our working time is.

8:00 am -12:00 am, 7 days a week.

**We have nice music and good massage let you relax!!

**We provide parking for you and shower is available!

Make an appointment and coming today!

You won't disappoint with you decision!!

Call now!Saw that and wanted to try also. Like you said hope it is not a bait and switch.

Shengnu888
08-07-16, 17:37
It's been 3 weeks trying to get a massage with these guys and all I get is. We are booked or when I schedule. Get a set time then they ask if I can come in at a later time. I dunno if it's me but they play to much.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5708771083.htmlSet up three appts and choose the one that fits your time.

WomenLover2
08-07-16, 21:54
Did anyone see Champagne? She advertises in Craiglist as new.

Good Masaage from Thailand Massage.

Picture looks very pretty.

Wonder if real.

Ernestm
08-08-16, 00:52
Did anyone see Champagne? She advertises in Craiglist as new.

Good Masaage from Thailand Massage.

Picture looks very pretty.

Wonder if real.Did not see the ad on Craigslist. Did partake with massage from Champagne at Massage Thailand. Cannot comment on the accuracy of the pic on the ad, because I did not see the ad. When I saw her I thought I walked into one of the Chinese massage places by mistake. She looked like the stereotypical plain looking Chinese woman you would find in one of those places. Massage and HE was ok. Another brother mentioned that he did some heavy roaming, not the case with my session. I am not returning, not my cup of tea.

WomenLover2
08-08-16, 01:16
Did not see the ad on Craigslist. Did partake with massage from Champagne at Massage Thailand. Cannot comment on the accuracy of the pic on the ad, because I did not see the ad. When I saw her I thought I walked into one of the Chinese massage places by mistake. She looked like the stereotypical plain looking Chinese woman you would find in one of those places. Massage and HE was ok. Another brother mentioned that he did some heavy roaming, not the case with my session. I am not returning, not my cup of tea.Thank you for the report. Was she fat or spinner?

Ck813
08-08-16, 01:27
AlohaJ I been trying to message you but for some reason I keep getting cut off. I wish I good give you my number. I will keep trying but the same happened to me. I got to message you.

I don't know of many places that offers nuru that doesn't involve FS. I've had several nuru massages, here and in Japan and I will tell you through my experience that if done right, it is the most erotic experience you'll ever have. Som rules of wisdom though, the girl you choose needs some padding to her, too skinny and you can feel bones, esp finally in the hips area and that hurts. Also, larger breasts help but not required. My last experience with nuru was in Japan and it was a two hour session and it blew my mind. I've never came so hard in my life. The nuru also helps if you're Jr is a bit on the larger side. The only down side I've found is that it may limit your positions therefore makes it hard to do some serious pounding (which you shouldn't be in the mood for because it's totally relaxing) because that shit is really slick and it's hard to get leverage. In my opinion it's more about the erotic experience than busting a nut. If anyone finds a MT that offers a good nuru, and you'll know when you have one), please share, I would love to find a place here.

WomenLover2
08-08-16, 01:52
Did not see the ad on Craigslist. Did partake with massage from Champagne at Massage Thailand. Cannot comment on the accuracy of the pic on the ad, because I did not see the ad. When I saw her I thought I walked into one of the Chinese massage places by mistake. She looked like the stereotypical plain looking Chinese woman you would find in one of those places. Massage and HE was ok. Another brother mentioned that he did some heavy roaming, not the case with my session. I am not returning, not my cup of tea.What was cost?

BeaverLiquor
08-08-16, 02:17
Really Yumi's girls and her independent situation over at CC. Anna is hot, Judy was not bad, but now Susie is here and I remember having her once several months back.

Checked her out now that she's back. If you mongers like fair and exotic, hapa looking Taiwanese girls, Susie is the one. Pictures in as are 100% real. She definitely aims to please. Fair skin, nice body with long legs. Very friendly and loves what she does. Decent massage, nice BBBJ (YMMV), really gets into DATY till orgasm. Sweet pussy. CFS in various positions. English pretty good. Never rush. One thing about Yumi's place, never rush, or over book. Definitely a repeater. Love her looks. Standard fees. L / A / S 9/9/9.

FLesh.She's very pretty, what's the fee and tip?

AllNuts
08-08-16, 02:19
So I showed up for my massage and it was a bait and switch and part of the Chinese network. The girl that showed up looked like she could give a solid massage and had an up beat attitude so I gave it a shot. She actually gave a pretty good massage and a sensual HJ. Her name was Cindy and I would say 27 ish yo, 5'3" and 125 pounds. One thing that was a turn off was when she started to do the deed she kept asking me how much I'm going to tip her and I told her I will take care of her and not to talk about money as that's how LEO will arrest you. I liked her massage and will see her again.

Saw that and wanted to try also. Like you said hope it is not a bait and switch.

BurnX23
08-08-16, 03:03
Thanks when I tried to see when I initially set up she flaked and never answered afterwords. Was she legit or was there extra services?Seems there was a mix up and some people thought I was talking about Honolulugirl. I didn't mean her at all in my post sorry for the confusion.

Fleshlight
08-08-16, 04:46
Went to check it out, she is definitely older like mid to late 30's. Her massage is not that great but I didn't go for that. What pussy slide? So she ask what I wanted and responded everything. So she gets a cover and doesn't even CBJ, she caps junior then tells me get on top. WTF, she wants me to do all the work. So mish it was till finish. She looks ok and I don't think I'm going to repeat. L7 A8 S6 House fee. 6 and $. 4 to her. BTW she don't kiss either but has nice light color small eraser nipples you can suck.That's a bummer man, cause her BB pussyrub is the shit! For $. 60 it's worth it. I'm surprised she din't give you a choice cause she been into the pussyrub action. Save up some mula and try it man. It's worth it.

Flesh.

Magnod
08-08-16, 17:01
Hey all.

Besides Ohana has anyone tried the other massage places behind Walmart in Makaloa? I've seems couple ads but no matches with their phone numbers in reviews. I'll go try them but am not an AMP fan so I wanted to checkout here to see if those places are AMPs.

Coffee Bean
08-08-16, 17:29
Hey all.

Besides Ohana has anyone tried the other massage places behind Walmart in Makaloa? I've seems couple ads but no matches with their phone numbers in reviews. I'll go try them but am not an AMP fan so I wanted to checkout here to see if those places are AMPs.I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.

Hawaii Boy
08-08-16, 17:49
I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.It appears the AMP side of this place has closed. Julia was the last one there (Chinese) with a dude running the place but I just went over there and they are closed. The 17 side only has 1 MT working and that is Kiki who is about 40+ and not very attractive but nice. I hope she gives a good massage because I wouldn't cop a feel on here. Until the talent improves, I think these places are doomed.

Anybody know what happened to Kristy who used to work there?

HB.

Magnod
08-08-16, 20:24
I went upstairs to 17 massage. Walked upstairs to two doors. Went in one on left. There was a dude there who tills me only 1 girl working and I would have to wait 40 min. I diffamatorio have time to wait so I bailed. Went in because there was a nice lookin Thai girl outside smoking earlier, but I think she works at nail salon downstairs.Is there more than one place there? I saw a pretty good looking girl walking upstairs the other day which is why I started looking into it.

Cloe Stone
08-08-16, 20:31

Maya: advertises in backpage under body rubs as an independent student in her apartment. She's a Korean chick in her 30's with some man made ones. She does nuru and I thought I'd at least try it. She told me $$. I laid on the grey inflatable mattress you see in videos. She was naked and put the warm nuru gel on. After a couple minutes of that she flipped me over, the cover went on and she hopped on. I couldn't really move since it's really slippery. There's no changing positions. After 5 minutes I just wanted it to end and finished. In and out in 20 min and would definitely not repeat. Maya's cute but didn't appreciate being out the door and in the hallway so quickly.Good post. If anyone knows where Summer or Kiko are, please share?

Cloe Stone
08-08-16, 20:37
The 2 on the bottom right are the same person. Notice I didn't say girl. I'm sure there is play if you want it but you may be in for a surprise when you get a handful.

HB.Hiran is all legit. Good quality for massage. Girls are cute, mostly Thai. Bathroom and rooms are not that clean.

Ernestm
08-09-16, 00:28
Thank you for the report. Was she fat or spinner?Kind of average body type.

DaveHi50
08-09-16, 00:30
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5721628105.html

TOFTT. Chinese. Need I say more. The pic is not accurate.

Well the girl's name is Sandy (I think), that's what she told me anyway. She also advertises as Hana. Long straight Black hair, decent body. My guess would be early to mid thirties. Kinda cute in her own way and super 'bubbly' personality, for lack of a better description. The massage was average, with the standard Chinese menu.

Not an AMP but not a LMT.

Ernestm
08-09-16, 00:32
What was cost?I gave her $60 tip.

WomenLover2
08-09-16, 01:34
I gave her $60 tip.Thank you Ernest for the update on tip and body type.

I appreciate very much. It assured me that she is not a lady boy.

I thought she may be due to her picture. Thank you. Will be seeing her.

Ernestm
08-09-16, 02:23
Thank you Ernest for the update on tip and body type.

I appreciate very much. It assured me that she is not a lady boy.

I thought she may be due to her picture. Thank you. Will be seeing her.If the pic is not reflective of a plain looking middle aged woman that would pass for one of the ladies in the Chinese network, then it is not her.

WomenLover2
08-09-16, 02:28
If the pic is not reflective of a plain looking middle aged woman that would pass for one of the ladies in the Chinese network, then it is not her.So you're saying Champagne is young and not plain looking?

Please explain.

Shavnluvr
08-09-16, 05:02
Anyone been here lately? I heard Aiko had left and she has 2 new girls. I sampled Sophia from China. She's pretty hot but can't massage for beans. Left happy, but wondering if she offers more. PM if there's a trick to getting more from 611. I know Sunny gives it up, but heard she doesn't allow FS from the other girls.

SoulAmazing
08-09-16, 07:03
So I posted about her several pages ago and nobody seemed to have any reports, so I TOFTT. The link expired but she works out of Jai Dee Thai at CC. She gives a hell of a massage and she's very flirty (at least she was for me). The picture doesn't do it any justice either, cause she was stunning. She kept asking me how does it feel in like a very low almost sexual type of voice. On the flip with the towel still covered, she could tell I was hard and she patted it and said to calm down, that only got me harder LOL. She's a real tease that's for sure. I tried to do some persuading but she wasn't having it this time around. I can tell she's def those types that YMMV. I know she was just feeling me and trying to get to know me first before she does any extras. Def going to repeat.

AllNuts
08-09-16, 10:18
Her name is Cindy and this is the same one I reported on the other day. If you would have checked the phone number in the Craigslist search you would have seen the ad I posted on here earlier. I thought Cindy's massage was very firm which worked out great me as I have aches from doing a combo of P90 x and Body Beast. HJ was light with a jackhammer finish in the end and milking every last drop.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5721628105.html

TOFTT. Chinese. Need I say more. The pic is not accurate.

Well the girl's name is Sandy (I think), that's what she told me anyway. She also advertises as Hana. Long straight Black hair, decent body. My guess would be early to mid thirties. Kinda cute in her own way and super 'bubbly' personality, for lack of a better description. The massage was average, with the standard Chinese menu.

Not an AMP but not a LMT.

Ernestm
08-09-16, 14:39
So you're saying Champagne is young and not plain looking?

Please explain.She is plain and not young. Mid to late 40's or early 50's.

WomenLover2
08-09-16, 14:52
She is plain and not young. Mid to late 40's or early 50's.Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.

Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!

Shoots Brah
08-09-16, 15:11
Tried her again for the 2nd time the other week. Little bit more tease but kept the towel on tight.

As far as massage goes, she's pretty good and not too bad to look at either. Maybe third times a charm?

Also since football season is here, hopefully can gain more funds for more mongering! Good luck to y'all.

YzalMan
08-09-16, 15:54
Where is the best place to go in century centre? I am looking for a some pretty girls with extra service.

Thanks.

Ernestm
08-09-16, 18:49
Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.

Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!If the pic was of a 20 something girl, it is definitely not her. I am not repeating.

Coffee Bean
08-09-16, 19:58
If the pic was of a 20 something girl, it is definitely not her. I am not repeating.Been along time customer at Vera's place, it was one of my go to places to get a massage from a young cutie. But lately, Vera's girls are using fake pictures. I guess the quality of girls declining. I hate it whet I go there expecting a young hot girl and I get a 40 year old. Even got the bait and switch a couple times but I didn't make a fuss out of respect for Vera. Just post the real pictures please!

Trdboy
08-09-16, 23:24
Those of you into older providers compared to town. Convenient place for the leeward guys. Emma halawa has a new Chinese girl coco. You guys score high here but she was ok for someone older. Good massage, if you need to crank out a knot just let her know where. Knot is gone now!! HJ and roaming. Good one to try out and if that's your taste you'll be back.

Dacalano
08-10-16, 05:12
Where is the best place to go in century centre? I am looking for a some pretty girls with extra service.

Thanks.Is my go girl in CC for decent massage, clean place, very cute girl and sensual HJ only with some light roaming. Total damage $60 hf $40 tip. Here some new pics and ad info.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-sweet-asian-massage-o-o-free-body-scrub-o-o/5470976

Smokin Gun
08-10-16, 05:28

FLesh.Recently had Susie and it didn't work out for me as well as it did for Fleshlight. I would like to add that she seems to be in her early 30's, somewhat loose MILFy stomach, has C-cups with large diameter areolas, enough woman ass to hold on to and is shaved except for the area right around her pussy.

Upon entering she offered me 150 for FS but no massage or house fee. I didn't ask for the length of time or get agreement on the service items but agreed anyway. She then asked for the tip upfront. I got caught up thinking with the little head again so I agreed to give it to her upfront.

I then took a self-shower since she declined to shower with me. After I dried off and went back to the room, the action started right away. I got to lick her big areolas / nipples and moved down toward some DATY and DATO. No kissing. After about 2 minute eating she suggested that we move on. I asked for another minute, which she agreed to, but no sooner did she request that we move on. Next was a 1 minute CBJ before she said that we need to go to FS already because another customer will be coming soon. We did RCG, CG, standing mish, and ds for about 10 minutes. All the while she is telling me to hurry up and if I wanted to stay for the hour, I should have given to her 200 total. This all killed my erection and so I asked her to finish me with a HJ.

I took a shower again to clean myself up and was out of there in about 40 min. I don't plan on repeating. I'm not sure how much of difference it would have mattered if I tipped 200. Maybe I would have had as good of a time as Fleshlight. Anyway, what's done is done and my experience reinforced what I already should know from experience:

1. Never tip upfront.

2. Agree on the time upfront if not clearly understood.

3. Test her upfront to give you a preview of what she can do (e. G. , see how she reacts if you lean in to kiss or start touching her, etc.).

4. Never tip upfront.

Fleshlight
08-10-16, 06:50
Recently had Susie and it didn't work out for me as well as it did for Fleshlight. I would like to add that she seems to be in her early 30's, somewhat loose MILFy stomach, has C-cups with large diameter areolas, enough woman ass to hold on to and is shaved except for the area right around her pussy.

Upon entering she offered me 150 for FS but no massage or house fee. I didn't ask for the length of time or get agreement on the service items but agreed anyway. She then asked for the tip upfront. I got caught up thinking with the little head again so I agreed to give it to her upfront.

I then took a self-shower since she declined to shower with me. After I dried off and went back to the room, the action started right away. I got to lick her big areolas / nipples and moved down toward some DATY and DATO. No kissing. After about 2 minute eating she suggested that we move on. I asked for another minute, which she agreed to, but no sooner did she request that we move on. Next was a 1 minute CBJ before she said that we need to go to FS already because another customer will be coming soon. We did RCG, CG, standing mish, and ds for about 10 minutes. All the while she is telling me to hurry up and if I wanted to stay for the hour, I should have given to her 200 total. This all killed my erection and so I asked her to finish me with a HJ.

I took a shower again to clean myself up and was out of there in about 40 min. I don't plan on repeating. I'm not sure how much of difference it would have mattered if I tipped 200. Maybe I would have had as good of a time as Fleshlight. Anyway, what's done is done and my experience reinforced what I already should know from experience:

1. Never tip upfront.

2. Agree on the time upfront if not clearly understood.

3. Test her upfront to give you a preview of what she can do (e. G. , see how she reacts if you lean in to kiss or start touching her, etc.).

4. Never tip upfront.Sorry to hear about your experience. Mine was totally opposite. Especially with collecting up front, and DATY till she came. Maybe I'll try another visit and see what happens.

Flesh.

RicoSr1
08-10-16, 11:31
Is my go girl in CC for decent massage, clean place, very cute girl and sensual HJ only with some light roaming. Total damage $60 hf $40 tip. Here some new pics and ad info.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-sweet-asian-massage-o-o-free-body-scrub-o-o/5470976Pretty nice tip for a HJ and a light feel! She's going to get spoiled. JMO.

AwabiHunter
08-10-16, 13:13
Anybody been able to lay pipe on this hottie yet? PM ok.

Awabi.

Ginobuffalino
08-10-16, 13:23
Aloha, all. I'll be making my first trip to Honolulu next week. I've reviewed the forums many, many times and, admittedly, I'm still confused and at a loss as to who to choose. I'd appreciate any recommendations you can provide, based on the requirements listed below. Many thanks in advance.

Must Haves:

- Top-notch massage (this is most important; prefer it first before any extras).

- Allows some extras (HJ, dfk, fiv, BJ), but not necessarily FS (don't really want that).

- Young (not over 30 or so).

- Spinner-type body, or just not big.

Nice-to-haves:

- Total cost, including tip, around $150.

- Easy parking / access.

- Prefer any other than Chinese or Korean.

AwabiHunter
08-10-16, 13:38
Howzit Braddahs,

Who is this below? I could have sworn I remember that telephone number and some guys wrote reviews on her but I can't find, is that top picture of her in Thongs really her or a fake pic, any info would be appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-massage-and-relaxing-by-thai-girl/6436044

Awabi.

Redneck 1
08-10-16, 14:20
... is that top picture of her in Thongs really her or a fake pic, any info would be appreciated.When the top photo in that advertisement is reverse image searched on TinEye, it's located on numerous regular websites. Plus, it doesn't even match the bottom photo in appearance. So the top photo is almost certainly "fake" for that advertiser.

Member #6232
08-10-16, 14:33
Howzit Braddahs,

Who is this below? I could have sworn I remember that telephone number and some guys wrote reviews on her but I can't find, is that top picture of her in Thongs really her or a fake pic, any info would be appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-massage-and-relaxing-by-thai-girl/6436044

Awabi.Bruddah Awabi. That is number for Lusi formerly of Vera. Don't know who in pic or if she still use number but that's thr the number she used before. Don't know where she works out of now. Saw her once and done and gone. Auryte I guess. Nothing else to sayear old.

Hawaii Boy
08-10-16, 14:36
Howzit Braddahs,

Awabi.The number in the ad is for Lusi and her and the rest of Vera's gang are starting to use fake pictures like the Chinese network at CC. Please be careful or you will get the bait and switch over there. I have a database of all the numbers in ads for the last 2 years that I check these ads out with. Lusi is average at best IMO and just walk away.

HB.

Mongers Rus
08-10-16, 14:50
Anybody been able to lay pipe on this hottie yet? PM ok.

Awabi.Not yet, but she is a cutie!

Rus.

Bigred808
08-10-16, 14:51
Howzit Braddahs,

Awabi.Awabi if you follow the link on the bottom of page that girl is the one that I seen. I made appointment Trent to see Vera for the first time. She said that Jenny would be good to see because she was booked. I agree because Vera said she was "GOOD AND SEXY". Irene answered the door with no makeup took me to the room and came back 10 minutes later with make up LOL. Anyway short story is massage was okay. Nothinge like Nery. Sensual at end. Good but Aiko was better. Said rooming was extra so I passed. Top pic is not her. Has a Tommy and soft all over.

Happy Seeker 8
08-10-16, 14:53
Sorry to hear about your experience. Mine was totally opposite. Especially with collecting up front, and DATY till she came. Maybe I'll try another visit and see what happens.

Flesh.I agree with with Flesh here. Money up-front is for expected services. Tip (s) is earned after.

I had a good to great experience with Susie. But I do see some circumstantial differences in her "ways"?

Inc:(for example).

-no appt. After scheduled. So mine didn't seem to be rushed.

- my total was - 6 + 1. 6 = $$2. 2.

So you can see, the negotiating went a little different. -. 6 (first) - so came for advertised massage first.

Fire94
08-10-16, 22:06
Last I had her was at Thai Pattaya. Just wanted to know if I made an appointment will I get her or someone else that works for her.

JabroniAdams
08-10-16, 23:36
There are a couple reviews deeper down in this thread. Pictures are accurate and she is very pretty but expensive with an average massage IMHO and no massage table.

HB.Visited Angela at her location close to Wailana Coffee Shop. Just wanted to confirm the pictures are accurate; she is cute, but her complexion is a little darker than what's in the photos. The massage is nothing to write home about. She uses a lot of closed fists, dragging her knuckles up and down your back. She also probably weighs like 85 lbs, so the elbows aren't too forgiving either. I really doubt she has any formal massage training.

With that said, she has very, very smooth skin and her ass feels great when she's sliding it up and down your body as she's doing her massage routine. Cute natural B's (maybe A's) and a few tattoos. She's very talkative, very sociable, and is a sweet heart. She's been in town for maybe a couple of weeks and leaves in the middle of September back to LA. It's a non-repeat for me as her pricing, as mentioned earlier, is high for what is provided.

HornyBoy13
08-11-16, 01:55
Can I ask her for a handjob?

Anonymous479
08-11-16, 03:13
Rina has joined forces with the Chinese network at CC that do the bait and switch and has all the fake ads. If you are led to suite 1510,1506, or 1011, you will probably get the bait and switch. I would avoid these places or you will be disappointed and out some hard earned cash.

HB.

Last I had her was at Thai Pattaya. Just wanted to know if I made an appointment will I get her or someone else that works for her.Here's your answer. I saw Rina once but I forget what unit she's in. Not sure if she has other girls working for her out of that unit, but if you are lead to one of these units you will get the bait and switch.

Smokin Gun
08-11-16, 04:31
I agree with with Flesh here. Money up-front is for expected services. Tip (s) is earned after.

I had a good to great experience with Susie. But I do see some circumstantial differences in her "ways"?

So you can see, the negotiating went a little different. -. 6 (first) - so came for advertised massage first.It's probably a YMMV kind of thing like anything else. I guess we didn't connect well.

Mongers Rus
08-11-16, 05:15

HB.Pretty surprised if you got a bait and switch. Through all my experiences with her, I never had that with her. I tried several times to offer some extra mula for some FS, but she declined and offered to get another girl if I wanted, but of course I stuck with that nice spinner and HJ. Unless she knew that you wanted FS, than she may have had another provider stand in, but I'm sure she would try to accommodate any monger with HJ first.

As far as joining a Chinese connection, I'd would be surprised if she is. I know that she was pretty excited to open her own place and go independent.

Wouldn't think she would bait and switch while using her real photos in her ads.

Rus.

Scott4
08-11-16, 10:37
I agree with with Flesh here. Money up-front is for expected services. Tip (s) is earned after.

So you can see, the negotiating went a little different. -. 6 (first) - so came for advertised massage first.Why give these hoes extra money, $$ is plenty for their services.

Hawaii Boy
08-11-16, 11:41
Pretty surprised if you got a bait and switch. Through all my experiences with her, I never had that with her. I tried several times to offer some extra mula for some FS, but she declined and offered to get another girl if I wanted, but of course I stuck with that nice spinner and HJ. Unless she knew that you wanted FS, than she may have had another provider stand in, but I'm sure she would try to accommodate any monger with HJ first.

As far as joining a Chinese connection, I'd would be surprised if she is. I know that she was pretty excited to open her own place and go independent.

Wouldn't think she would bait and switch while using her real photos in her ads.

Rus.That's not what happened. I know Rina and early on everything was on the table the first time she was here. I've had sex with her and DATY and DATO but no kissing. When she came back from China she quit doing all those services. I quit going to her and looked for other spinners and the last couple of times I have went to see someone advertising on BP, guess who was there, Rina. I know her number but she was working with a couple of different numbers and when I showed up to one of those other numbers, she was there. I refused to see her so she called buddies who work with Vicky to come up and I finally said forget it and I left. That has happened a couple times lately so be careful in those suites I mentioned.

Rina is pretty but I have too much history with her begging for tip money and trying to drain my wallet. No thanks with her any more.

HB.

UWatch888
08-11-16, 13:38
That's not what happened. I know Rina and early on everything was on the table the first time she was here. I've had sex with her and DATY and DATO but no kissing. When she came back from China she quit doing all those services. I quit going to her and looked for other spinners and the last couple of times I have went to see someone advertising on BP, guess who was there, Rina. I know her number but she was working with a couple of different numbers and when I showed up to one of those other numbers, she was there. I refused to see her so she called buddies who work with Vicky to come up and I finally said forget it and I left. That has happened a couple times lately so be careful in those suites I mentioned.

Rina is pretty but I have too much history with her begging for tip money and trying to drain my wallet. No thanks with her any more.

HB.Called yesterday confirmed a time, got a text back with a switch to a "pretty girl" Should have cancelled, but I went anyway. Too much haggling & poor service. Stay away & save your Kala for something better. BTW Mimi was her name, but in a couple weeks another will take he place.

AwabiHunter
08-11-16, 18:41
Can I ask her for a handjob?You can always ask but doesn't mean you will get it.

There is always the first guy right to turn a normally LMT to the dark side so you never know if that will be you.

CardSource52
08-11-16, 20:21
Why give these hoes extra money, $$ is plenty for their services.Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.

CardSource52
08-11-16, 21:03
Why give these hoes extra money, $$ is plenty for their services.Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.

Happy Seeker 8
08-12-16, 01:37
Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.See-HUH translation in BP advertiser reviews (thread). This original fee gets translated (and taken) in different ways?(Christina Waikiki).

FS does come from / some CL "providers" -it is just a "technical" term category listing. You just have to figure out which one. I agree the majority on CL, mostly does HJ at the most.

When you go to a certain provider for the first time. (remember meet, see, and talk to) for the first time.

There is some "hesitation" -does she provide extras? Am I soliciting a legit provider? Etc. I'm sure (in reverse) provider is trying to figure (is this Uncle LEO), "when" do I suggest extras" etc.

- don't go by hearsay or reviews- (just know its possible) and happened. Don't let nude over towel be the decider or difference?

REMEMBER- first time with a certain provider!

My "Anna" appt.

Advertised fee (. 6) asked upon entrance. 30-35 minutes approx. Flip then (she) offered more services for $. 6?

Would legit massage would be hour and done? Does possible extra service shortened massage time?

Would $. 6 down (only) first go straight to "extras" and no massage?

I don't buy complainers who look at time when done and say "shorted time" -But, I do say if "extras" get done faster there should be something extended (by them) to fill "hour".

We don't time when Jr. Is going to pop?

Alohashorts
08-12-16, 01:43
Can I ask her for a handjob?Just don't take no right off the bat. Use whatever strategy you can muster to get a yes. Doesn't always work, but I'm sure a lot of Seniors will agree, that it you'll get better results than if you do nothing at all.

Scott4
08-12-16, 02:23
Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.That's what I meant avoid cc go straight to the AMP thanks.

BonedAgain
08-12-16, 03:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcall-%EF%B8%8Freal-pic/6219120

CC 2603 Siam Thai parking pass.

Posted pic is 10+ years younger. She is plump at 5'-5'2"ish.

Pretty firm neck down massage on the back side.

HE offered, and when asked if I could play too, she said yes, but none of her clothes came off. That killed the HE.

1. 40 total.

Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.

StillNotAPlaya
08-12-16, 03:25
That's not what happened. I know Rina and early on everything was on the table the first time she was here. I've had sex with her and DATY and DATO but no kissing. When she came back from China she quit doing all those services. I quit going to her and looked for other spinners and the last couple of times I have went to see someone advertising on BP, guess who was there, Rina. I know her number but she was working with a couple of different numbers and when I showed up to one of those other numbers, she was there. I refused to see her so she called buddies who work with Vicky to come up and I finally said forget it and I left. That has happened a couple times lately so be careful in those suites I mentioned.

HB.Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.

Hawaii Boy
08-12-16, 11:35
Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.When she first started, she would allow BBFS and finish on stomach and DATY and DATO but nothing else. She never offered BJ and I didn't ask. That little box is very tasty and tight and she was great. After all the customers she has changed now into all the other ones around town. One thing funny about her is that she was always covering her tits and you couldn't play with them at all. You could fuck her but no titty action. I reported on her back when she was here the first time in this thread.

HB.

AwabiHunter
08-12-16, 13:13
Was it BBFS? And did you happen to get a BBBJ? If so, how would you rate her BJ? I'm just curious to know because I tried her out once. There was no switch with me, and it was in suite 1506. After the massage and sensual HJ, I asked if she ever gave bjs, and she kinda just smirked at me and went "mmm", like she was thinking about it, so I told her next time. LOL.At the top of this website their is a tab called "Abbreviations" it has the most common answers to your question.

LoveHead808
08-12-16, 13:21
Anyone try Mia with soft big boobies? Looks good! Please report, I'd love to try.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage-%EF%B8%8F/5763678

Happy Seeker 8
08-12-16, 15:00
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-town-asian-massage-in-and-outcall-%EF%B8%8Freal-pic/6219120

HE offered, and when asked if I could play too, she said yes, but none of her clothes came off. That killed the HE.

1. 40 total.

Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.?- some of you OG mongers might have to answer this-.

1- is this the Kiko was at Rejuv. Late last year?

2- is she a regular come & go traveler?

I vaguely remember details but, I swear I had a hotel outcall with her older (partner?) maybe (early July). It was from a 2-person double ad, outcalls with another lady - 2 numbers /3 photos each (same ones she is using now).

--What happened to her partner? (whom I say was pretty good).

-- Is she (Kiko) a new hire at a CC unit? Or is she a prior one that returned?

Fleshlight
08-12-16, 16:41

1. 40 total.

Will not repeat, I'd rather spend $$ for FS at next stop. Happiness.Whoa! $. 40 total for HJ, and 60 min massage. That's BJ rate.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
08-12-16, 16:50
Just curious if people are paying $$ or more why not go to a AMP where FS is guarantee? Do these girls massage better or what is it about the independent that makes them better than AMP? I know they are not better looking. I read some don't even let them touch them. Never went to cc for FS. I been there once but I wanted a real massage and nothing more. I guess if HE was offered for. 6 I may have taken up the offer but didn't expect much. If I want FS I just go to a AMP. No games and my damage is $$. Just curious.I hear what your saying, but find the right Indi and that's way better than going to a AMP. IMHO. Private, no mama rushing, no other mongers, no walking into AMP off street / public, usually easier to get appt.

But to each his own. I like Ampz too. Finding the provider you like is the main thing.

Flesh.

Justin Biber
08-12-16, 17:16
Whoa! $. 40 total for HJ, and 60 min massage. That's BJ rate.

Flesh.Bro fleshlight. 60 min massage BJ for 140. Mind shareing some info with us noobs.

JeremyShoji
08-12-16, 17:34
Wow! Thank you for the information. Her picture in ad looks like mid 20's. Fake pictures I assume.

Saved me a trip. I appreciate you!Champagne is the girl in the pic. Plain, maybe to some. Not model. I would guess late 20's-early 30's. She's a Chinese looking Thai chick. Nice enough. Contact through Vera's place. I would repeat but so many to try! YMMV with roaming. I asked for soft and hard massage and she gave it to me.

Eric Shin
08-12-16, 20:17
Had an excellent massage from Tammy who works out of Vera's place in Cc. Thai girl early to mid 30's with nice tight body. As I mentioned, gives a very good massage with a happy finish. Allowed boob play under the bra and pussy rubs over shorts.

DeadHead1
08-12-16, 22:17
Looks like a legit joint, but when the door closes. Any info? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5724559889.html.

George111
08-12-16, 22:49
Looks like a legit joint, but when the door closes. Any info? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5724559889.html.For me, it was a legit massage. No hint of anything.

DeadHead1
08-13-16, 00:52
So I posted about her several pages ago and nobody seemed to have any reports, so I TOFTT. The link expired but she works out of Jai Dee Thai at CC. She gives a hell of a massage and she's very flirty (at least she was for me). The picture doesn't do it any justice either, cause she was stunning. She kept asking me how does it feel in like a very low almost sexual type of voice. On the flip with the towel still covered, she could tell I was hard and she patted it and said to calm down, that only got me harder LOL. She's a real tease that's for sure. I tried to do some persuading but she wasn't having it this time around. I can tell she's def those types that YMMV. I know she was just feeling me and trying to get to know me first before she does any extras. Def going to repeat.I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.

WomenLover2
08-13-16, 01:18
I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.She is totally no play. Massage not very good either.

I saw her years ago. Very close minded and arrogant.

Will not recommend.

Brjetblack
08-13-16, 01:26
I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.Sorry to disappoint you guys but she will never do a HE. I know her and seen her at the clubs all the time. If you're white and good looking buy her a drink at the club and you will have a chance to hook up cause that's her type. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

Alohashorts
08-13-16, 02:40
At the top of this website their is a tab called "Abbreviations" it has the most common answers to your question.Just for fun, if I don't know the abbrev, I try to figure it out without looking it up. If your mind is in the gutter like mine, you figure it out. Hahaha.

StillNotAPlaya
08-13-16, 03:10
When she first started, she would allow BBFS and finish on stomach and DATY and DATO but nothing else. She never offered BJ and I didn't ask. That little box is very tasty and tight and she was great. After all the customers she has changed now into all the other ones around town. One thing funny about her is that she was always covering her tits and you couldn't play with them at all. You could fuck her but no titty action. I reported on her back when she was here the first time in this thread.

HB.Wow! Now I got to sample. Haha. Does she ever take her top off? At least to the bra? She allowed me to roam quite a bit. And I actually grabbed her tits over her shirt, but then moved back to her pussy once I felt like she was wearing two tops and a bra. Thanks for the info Hawaii Boy.

John Alias69
08-13-16, 03:56
Had an excellent massage from Tammy who works out of Vera's place in Cc. Thai girl early to mid 30's with nice tight body. As I mentioned, gives a very good massage with a happy finish. Allowed boob play under the bra and pussy rubs over shorts.I didn't know she still works out of Vera's place.

Ginobuffalino
08-13-16, 06:26
It seems to me, based on the reports I've read, that most providers here give the extras first, then maybe a massage.

I'm all about all about getting a top-notch massage first and then some fun. How do I endure that I still get my massage? Haha And who would you recommend?

John Alias69
08-13-16, 06:32
Had an excellent massage from Tammy who works out of Vera's place in Cc. Thai girl early to mid 30's with nice tight body. As I mentioned, gives a very good massage with a happy finish. Allowed boob play under the bra and pussy rubs over shorts.I heard she has a BF too, didn't think she was into that anymore.

SoulAmazing
08-13-16, 21:50
So idk about you guys reporting on her being legit and not recommending her, but I for one would. Maybe a lot of you are on the older side or just not her cup of tea as far as looks are concerned, but I've struck gold with her. She is one of my regulars now. Like I said in my report, def YMMV. I think if you're young and in good shape your going to have a decent chance with her, try sparking a good coversation with her too that def helped, just my two cents.

Honolulu1
08-13-16, 22:12
Looks like a legit joint, but when the door closes. Any info? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5724559889.html.It's totally legit. She knows how to massage. Incall is in Waipahu. Be safe if you decide to visit. Hono1.

Honolulu1
08-13-16, 22:16
I felt the same way with her a few years ago, I saw her about 4 or 5 times in hope of moving her to the next level. Not a chance in hell was that going to happen. I hope you have better luck, let us know.No matter how much times I went in the past, no luck on HE! If anyone is getting HE, there pretty good on not sharing details. I moved on and seeking others. Mongering On. Hono1.

Poiuy2
08-14-16, 02:29
It seems to me, based on the reports I've read, that most providers here give the extras first, then maybe a massage.

I'm all about all about getting a top-notch massage first and then some fun. How do I endure that I still get my massage? Haha And who would you recommend?I always get the chicken first. Massage then he the last 5 minutes. Unless you consider that chocking the chicken.

Magnod
08-14-16, 03:02

I'm all about all about getting a top-notch massage first and then some fun. How do I endure that I still get my massage? Haha And who would you recommend?I think its opposite. Most of the quality MTs do massage first, then play after.

HornyBoy13
08-14-16, 09:50
Does she give HE?

BonedAgain
08-14-16, 13:11
Does she give HE?Nope, but her massages are nice.

SoulAmazing
08-14-16, 14:10
Can anyone match names to the girls posted on this ad? Thank you.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-therapists-at-thai-pattaya-massage-808-227-1560/6353677

AlohaJ
08-14-16, 17:25
Who cares what their names are, ask them after the sample. The last photo is someone I have to sample. There's something to be said for a lady a it on the thick side with great curves.

Conker
08-14-16, 18:01
Can anyone match names to the girls posted on this ad? Thank you.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-therapists-at-thai-pattaya-massage-808-227-1560/63536772nd is Anna.

3rd is emma.

I think last is nikki.

Dunno 4th.

MasterG069
08-14-16, 19:39
2nd is Anna.

3rd is emma.

I think last is nikki.

Dunno 4th.Top pic is Jessie.

LowBoy123
08-14-16, 20:02
Vicky is at Royal. I think she does a better massage than Tomiko. Not as good as Erlinda. She used to take the massage more seriously when she was in the round Amana building, now I think she's getting more about the money, but still decent.

Jasmine / Jazmine is from Chillaxin. Not the best looking, but pretty good massage skills. Probably a close notch behind Erlinda.

I haven't seen Kalihi Lisa in years and don't have her contact. You can try searching Kalihi and it may come up.

Crissy used to give a really good massage, but she was expensive and now only does Tantric things.Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.

Fleshlight
08-14-16, 22:40
So went back for some BB pussy-rub. Still feels good, like I said before, next closest thing to BBFS. Still tried to slip jr in BB, but only got head in for couple seconds. LOL.

I want to try and see if she would do some NURU shit. Kind of hard without a full bathroom. Would have to lay some large plastic on the floor. I know she would be willing to try if money is right.

Keep you mongers posted.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you-100-real-pics/3304997

Flesh.

Ass Man808
08-14-16, 23:02
So went back for some BB pussy-rub. Still feels good, like I said before, next closest thing to BBFS. Still tried to slip jr in BB, but only got head in for couple seconds. LOL.

I want to try and see if she would do some NURU shit. Kind of hard without a full bathroom. Would have to lay some large plastic on the floor. I know she would be willing to try if money is right.

Keep you mongers posted.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-please-you-100-real-pics/3304997

Flesh.What was the total damage?

Happy Seeker 8
08-15-16, 00:08
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Ck813
08-15-16, 00:09
How does this Vicki look and does she still do DFK while doing the hand job? If she does I wil be at royale.

Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.

Coffee Bean
08-15-16, 01:35
Top pic is Jessie.Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.

Scott4
08-15-16, 02:02
Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.Do any of these therapists provide full service I'm pitching a tent just looking at the pictures, thanks.

Spyda
08-15-16, 03:16
Wasn't Anna supposed to leave back to Cali?

2nd is Anna.

3rd is emma.

I think last is nikki.

Dunno 4th.

Conker
08-15-16, 03:28
Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.1st pic didn't look like Jessie but has Jeyma been there long? Never seen her before.

Magnod
08-15-16, 04:03
Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.Yep. I liked her back when she was in the round Amana building. Much more focused on customer service and not only the money. Now they short time and seem to focus less on massage and more on getting people in and out quickly to make a buck.

Fleshlight
08-15-16, 05:16
What was the total damage?Total for pussyrub was $. 60. FS was available for standard $$, but CFS. That's why I go for the BB rub. One of these days I'll get the BBFS on that nice clean shavin, young lips pussy.

Flesh.

Ass Man808
08-15-16, 13:03
Total for pussyrub was $. 60. FS was available for standard $$, but CFS. That's why I go for the BB rub. One of these days I'll get the BBFS on that nice clean shavin, young lips pussy.

Flesh.Thanks for the info, probably will give a try soon. How many girls working there and who do you recommend?

LowBoy123
08-15-16, 13:48
How does this Vicki look and does she still do DFK while doing the hand job? If she does I wil be at royale.Very attractive for her age, maybe early-mid 40's, nice body. Did CFS once a few years back but it was lifeless, so just HJ thereafter. Had my first 4 hands when she first took in roommate. They were talking through the door so I told Vicki to just let her in. The thought of her roomie watching was exciting but she immediately started rubbing my chest while they continued their loud conversation. Got to pull down her panties and explore while Vicki finished the deed. Think I tipped the roommate 40 which is all I had extra.

Eric Shin
08-15-16, 17:29
Does she give HE?Yes. That has been my experience.

Eric Shin
08-15-16, 17:32
I didn't know she still works out of Vera's place.Yup, she might freelance like many of the Thai therapists. But yes, she has nice firm small Bees and dark Hershey nips.

Cosmic Kid
08-15-16, 18:51
Thanks for the info, probably will give a try soon. How many girls working there and who do you recommend?Same questions here. Inquiring little heads want to know!

Brah 808
08-15-16, 19:02
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5729296417.html

Anyone have any info on Stella? Great pix and would love to see her.

If she does a HE. Mahalo.

Coffee Bean
08-15-16, 20:01
1st pic didn't look like Jessie but has Jeyma been there long? Never seen her before.She and Emma started about the same time.

Redneck 1
08-15-16, 20:24
Anyone have any info on Stella? Great pix and would love to see her.

If she does a HE. Mahalo.It seems that Stella may soon win a Nobel Prize in medical science, because according to her advertisement her "detox lymphatic massage" can provide "tumor relief".

Happy Seeker 8
08-15-16, 21:22
She's back posting a 2nd (partner?) photo. But still using same second name and #.

That is definitely not the one I had outcall with earlier-this one very much younger?

No recent session with Kiko-,but I still think she was Rejuv. Last year?

Conker
08-15-16, 22:12
She and Emma started about the same time.Mahalo CB.

GoodTimeSoahu
08-15-16, 22:31
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5734107272.html

She offers lomi lomi which I love. Even if she is legit and no HE I would still like to get a massage by a cute girl like her if her pics are real. Anybody know? If not, in a few days I may have to take one for the team and find out.

Redneck 1
08-15-16, 22:55
She offers lomi lomi which I love. Even if she is legit and no HE I would still like to get a massage by a cute girl like her if her pics are real. Anybody know? If not, in a few days I may have to take one for the team and find out.The photo currently being used in that advertisement is a cropped version of a photo that TinEye referenced on three other internet sites: a Netherlands site with photos of beautiful women, and two sites on dating Ukrainian women.

Attached below is the original, uncropped photo.

I don't know which massage advertisement is more impressive: this one of a blond bikini beauty with "Liquid Love flowing from my hands," or Stella's advertisement claiming that her "detox lymphatic massage" can provide "tumor relief," lol.