PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapists

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120

Russo
06-22-17, 22:07
So, I see that she now has company. I have not sampled and probably will not but just so you all know, that is her real pic of Lulu on the right. I mean, her looks was the real reason why I kept on going back hoping that I could get more than a little HE. If anyone tries, please do share your experience. The wallet and the big brain is saying sssNOwwww but the little big head is saying snnnYESoooowww. The other one on the left looks okay too though. AHHH dilemma.

(speaks to wallet) Mr. Benjamin, please forgive me if I misuse you yet again.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-sisters-first-time-hiwaii-century-center/6928702

Russo
06-22-17, 22:10
Link to her BP ad as requested:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.

Cloe Stone
06-22-17, 22:59
I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.This link is for Mia. She is a sweetheart and great provider with many posts and comments to confirm this. IMHO, she understands what men are looking for and delivers in her own nice style. After speaking with her, she informed me that her Nationality was Thai, yet she was raised in the US and does not know much about the Thai Culture and does not speak Thai. She is an American Girl with Thai Heritage. Is is good to see that the sexuality of a Thai girl comes through, even if she is not actually from Thailand.

Just to add a great note. I went for a massage a few weeks back and it turned out to be a legit experience, great massage with no HE. Prior to leaving CC, I called Mia. She was luckily available on immediate notice. I explained that lack of HE and she immediately went down on me and provided a perfect BBBJCIM. I washed off and was on my way. As I stated, she understands what men want, if you are honest with yourself and her.

Cloe Stone
06-22-17, 23:17
Any information on this place or provider?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188557410.html

WomenLover2
06-23-17, 00:44

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188557410.htmlI was wondering if the lady in the picture is really there?

Please advise if anyone went to this place.

Hawaii Drifter
06-23-17, 01:15
I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.I been quiet all this time but now I got to speak out. A lot of these pics are pirated from WeChat and one in particular I KNOW THE GIRL PERSONALLY. She is NOT a provider, never was, and SHAME on the advertisers of this ad for stealing her pics. The One pic the girl being held by the hand leading someone down the beach? That's from this one Girls WeChat who's part of a multilevel that's popular with the Chinese women, called World Ventures (WV). I was introduced to it by a nice lady from China and her friends and business participants are on WeChat a lot promoting their business. These girls would be PISSED their pics are being used for advertising at CC.

I'd assume all, all of these pics on this ad are stolen and FAKE. Fake fake fake.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't take this WeChat pic stealing anymore! MAJOR AUWE!

PM me if you like.

DaDrifter.

SureYourRight
06-23-17, 01:36
I been quiet all this time but now I got to speak out. A lot of these pics are pirated from WeChat and one in particular I KNOW THE GIRL PERSONALLY. She is NOT a provider, never was, and SHAME on the advertisers of this ad for stealing her pics. The One pic the girl being held by the hand leading someone down the beach? That's from this one Girls WeChat who's part of a multilevel that's popular with the Chinese women, called World Ventures (WV). I was introduced to it by a nice lady from China and her friends and business participants are on WeChat a lot promoting their business. These girls would be PISSED their pics are being used for advertising at CC.

I'd assume all, all of these pics on this ad are stolen and FAKE. Fake fake fake.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I can't take this WeChat pic stealing anymore! MAJOR AUWE!

PM me if you like.

DaDrifter.Huge number of fake pics going around because of summer time right now on every site. I'm not trusting anything now unless its a photo of a girl with a recent newspaper.

JennaDean
06-23-17, 02:25
I been quiet all this time but now I got to speak out. A lot of these pics are pirated from WeChat and one in particular I KNOW THE GIRL PERSONALLY. She is NOT a provider, never was, and SHAME on the advertisers of this ad for stealing her pics. The One pic the girl being held by the hand leading someone down the beach? That's from this one Girls WeChat who's part of a multilevel that's popular with the Chinese women, called World Ventures (WV). I was introduced to it by a nice lady from China and her friends and business participants are on WeChat a lot promoting their business. These girls would be PISSED their pics are being used for advertising at CC.

PM me if you like.

DaDrifter.Your absolutely right winnah it's not right that these providers steal pics from other women to try and pass it off themselves. It does more damage then good IMHO. I understand that they want to hide their very own identity to not be recognized as a provider but not it's damaging the reputation of an innocent bystander. Let's not forget the complete waste of time that the clients go through to TOFTT because no reviews are made in them only to find out that they are nothing like what the photos appear. It's bad for business and it's morally wrong. I never understood what's so hard about using your real pictures and hiding identifying marks and face. It's not hard really. I mean shit spas photo shop ads all the time. Not hard to cut your face out. Idk sorry guys I wish I knew how to get around this but there's really no way.

Armstrong24
06-23-17, 03:23
Link to her BP ad as requested:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726Ok that's her # but the pictures are not her and she's still at CC on 13th floor.

Magnod
06-23-17, 03:56
Is this the same Utopia that HeeJin (used to run in CC? It may be my eyes, but I can't see a phone number on the ad to call.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188725132.html

Also, is this the Mei (Meii) that was also in CC?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188720869.html

Mongerholic
06-23-17, 04:06
Is this the same Utopia that HeeJin (used to run in CC? It may be my eyes, but I can't see a phone number on the ad to call.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188720869.htmlDid a search of the top ad and referenced the number to the ad via pressing the reply tab and it came up with Thai Issan.

M.

BoboBrotha
06-23-17, 04:20
I know this is late notice, but I have a job on Hinton st tomorrow. Wondering when the very closest place would be to get a massage and HE during lunch break. Any recommendations?

Blake123
06-23-17, 04:31
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188720869.html

Did a search of the top ad and referenced the number to the ad via pressing the reply tab and it came up with Thai Issan.

M.The address for this place is Samsung Plaza, 655 Keeaumoku. Thai Issan had two places there, but I think they are closed. Thai Issan owner Jennifer opened a massage school on King St. This new Utopia Massage place likely occupies one of the former Thai Issan places.

H Mobius
06-23-17, 05:37
I was told she was Vietnamese. What kind of Asian is she? I always thought she was Thai. Damn I suck at judging what Asian race people are.If this is the same short cute juggy girl from 1002 who used to go by Angie, Jenny, Tiffany etc, she is Viet Thai. She can read Vietnamese.

George111
06-23-17, 12:57
I was wondering if the lady in the picture is really there?

Please advise if anyone went to this place.Made appointment with lady on the ad. Got there then told me she went home. WTF I left after. I confirmed 1 hour before my appointment so I told her why didn't you tell me then.

PunaniLuva
06-23-17, 15:14
Can anyone tell me who this is? Any action from her?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188727709.html

Uconninhawaii
06-23-17, 15:36

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188727709.htmlIt's Vera. Lame message with HJ HE. Really old picture. She's added weight since then.

No plans to repeat.

Hawaii Drifter
06-23-17, 15:37
Your absolutely right winnah it's not right that these providers steal pics from other women to try and pass it off themselves. It does more damage then good IMHO. I understand that they want to hide their very own identity to not be recognized as a provider but not it's damaging the reputation of an innocent bystander. Let's not forget the complete waste of time that the clients go through to TOFTT because no reviews are made in them only to find out that they are nothing like what the photos appear. It's bad for business and it's morally wrong. I never understood what's so hard about using your real pictures and hiding identifying marks and face. It's not hard really. I mean shit spas photo shop ads all the time. Not hard to cut your face out. Idk sorry guys I wish I knew how to get around this but there's really no way.When I'm on Oahu I avoid CC. I been victimized by Bait and Switch (total BS for anyone been subjected to it) so many times there, just gave up! I stick to TS and Sanho work OK. I can pick my "friend" for the hour, LOL! End result we want is a good time with comfort and a smile, and CC makes me cringe now. There's a legit family who lives there, I had to go there to meet them and drop something off, and I was accosted by all the ladies seeking massage clients in the lobby (that's when they had those nasty 1970's chairs outside the lobby elevators), "you want massagy? Here my number," like piranhas or barracudas. Broken English, most in their late 30's thru early 50's, yellow crooked teeth and bad makeup covering their true age. No thanks.

Oh that reminds me, one of those ladies actually followed me into the elevator, and try to get me to go with her to her floor? I don't remember if it was the 14th or 16th floor. I was like uh I'm busy now!

Their reference to "BOOM BOOM" is somewhat unsettling, I remember my grandfather talking about Vietnamese hookers saying that! "GI YOU LIKEY BOOM BOOM? MEESA LOVEY YOU LONG TIME!" Bizarre that the "MT's" at CC say that regularly. They hang together and teach each other huh? HAH!

Some fun to be had with some genuine girls maybe and I've come across a handful while I was doing rail construction and living on Oahu, but it's hard to get the same girl if you find one you like and is pretty etc. ! Don't get to Oahu a lot now the construction been passed over to another company, but ya when on Oahu, CC is very low on my list!

The pic problem has always been there, MP's done that forever, use Asian model pics etc, but for me it struck a nerve and hit home when I saw a WeChat pal who's in WV on the ad! I was like WHAT! I also seen a few others pics being used from WeChat Sorry if I came off sounding grouchy or if I was off topic. Had to break radio silence! The CC mamas have to relook at their current business model. It's discouraging!

I get more of a thrill meeting Japanese ladies in Hilo, one comes back every year and we have fun, she's married and travels alone, HAH! Only thing she no like is the freaking coqui when she sleeps over. Anyways. I try avoid the crap shoot that now is CC!

DaDrifter.

PunaniLuva
06-23-17, 15:45
Is she on the 2nd floor?

It's Vera. Lame message with HJ HE. Really old picture. She's added weight since then.

No plans to repeat.

Skyline Chrome
06-23-17, 16:50

PM me if you like.

DaDrifter.Mia was known as Nikki at 1508 before working for Tammy. She then wanted her hours so she could get her license. Tammy declined her proof of work. Nikki goes and gets her MT license.Comes back work for a Chinese guy them goes Indie. She has relatives on the Windward side and use to live in Kalihi. She drives a white Nissan Altima and usually comes to pick up her laundry between 9 pm and 10. She usually works out in the mens 4th floor weight room, but I think she stopped because she's getting her cardio in now LOL She always has snacks in her appt, and looks very innocent LOL.

Hard Eight
06-23-17, 16:53
Is she on the 2nd floor?Vera always posts OLD photos. If she posted real up to date ones not too many customers. Works for the HE until she gets too old for this profession.

Uconninhawaii
06-23-17, 16:55
Is she on the 2nd floor?Maybe 24th?

RajahBrah1996
06-23-17, 17:15
Never ever done any type of massage and received a HE is love to do one but don't want to waste time or money. Can anyone recommend someone that offers good massage as well as BJ HE? Thanks in advance.

FCH300
06-23-17, 19:42
Never ever done any type of massage and received a HE is love to do one but don't want to waste time or money. Can anyone recommend someone that offers good massage as well as BJ HE? Thanks in advance.Reasonable massage and world class BBBJ from Kiki or Momo at K's Clover.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188553290.html

Middle aged Chinese with big tits you can play with or nibble on. FS is sometimes on the table as well.

BBBJ is as good as they get.

Good choice if the HE is the primary goal. Standard damages.

HawaiiSteve
06-23-17, 20:18
Never ever done any type of massage and received a HE is love to do one but don't want to waste time or money. Can anyone recommend someone that offers good massage as well as BJ HE? Thanks in advance.If you took the time to read through this thread, you would have your answer.

Kukui Street
06-23-17, 20:43
SOS Can someone PM me the contact info for Nico at Century Center? Cannot find the ad for her.

H Mobius
06-23-17, 22:26

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188727709.htmlOnly for guys she finds attractive.

Pk8888
06-23-17, 23:26
Only for guys she finds attractive.By action, you mean HE right?

Skyline Chrome
06-24-17, 00:43
Mia was known as Nikki at 1508 before working for Tammy. She then wanted her hours so she could get her license. Tammy declined her proof of work. Nikki goes and gets her MT license.Comes back work for a Chinese guy them goes Indie. She has relatives on the Windward side and use to live in Kalihi. She drives a white Nissan Altima and usually comes to pick up her laundry between 9 pm and 10. She usually works out in the mens 4th floor weight room, but I think she stopped because she's getting her cardio in now LOL She always has snacks in her appt, and looks very innocent LOL.Forgot that she also got married recently guys.

Old Island Boy
06-24-17, 02:44
Only for guys she finds attractive.Concur.

And I ain't one of them. LOL!

ConcreteMarine
06-24-17, 03:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-therapeutic-massage-96701/7183323

Went to see Emma. Fantastic! Just what I have been trying to find. Best massage I have ever had. Ever. Did the 90 minutes and her hands were on me the whole time. Deep, hard massage. No chit chat. Great, subtle, sensual finish. Shower before and after. I will be repeating. Often.

GiAnt34
06-24-17, 08:45
This link is for Mia. She is a sweetheart and great provider with many posts and comments to confirm this. IMHO, she understands what men are looking for and delivers in her own nice style. After speaking with her, she informed me that her Nationality was Thai, yet she was raised in the US and does not know much about the Thai Culture and does not speak Thai. She is an American Girl with Thai Heritage. Is is good to see that the sexuality of a Thai girl comes through, even if she is not actually from Thailand.

Just to add a great note. I went for a massage a few weeks back and it turned out to be a legit experience, great massage with no HE. Prior to leaving CC, I called Mia. She was luckily available on immediate notice. I explained that lack of HE and she immediately went down on me and provided a perfect BBBJCIM. I washed off and was on my way. As I stated, she understands what men want, if you are honest with yourself and her.Times.

Read your post three times.

Thank you.

Very much.

HawaiianTime
06-24-17, 14:57
Is a sweetheart. At least that's my experience with her.

Bachlan
06-24-17, 22:42
VietFunGuy, as I mentioned in a previous posting, April was a disappointment to me. Her extra gratuity fees are a joke. Certainly not worth the time and massage services. In addition to the 0. 6 standard house fee, this wanker wanted $ for wanking while fully clothed (touch permitted over her top blouse only) or $. 5 for taking off her top to wank me. She is not worth no $$. 1 to please me while other providers I know are within reason. As other mongers have mentioned, she is all about money.

I saw her 4 time last time she come here. She a hottie brah. Face is smokin to me. I know I say before when she here but she the hot little Thai!

She don't do naked but you can get to that rack.

Sorry my English still a little bad. But she my addiction last time. I got to appointment tomorrow and Friday haha. But she that hot to me.

Peace and joy my bro.

BlkPatriot
06-25-17, 00:26
I decided to get a late night rub few days ago. Saw Kay's craigslist add for CC 2nd floor. She looked good in the pic, so I made an appointment and headed over. I parked offsite and walked over. You have to take the elevator up to get to that side, after 10 pm I think. Anyway was greeted by a young provider who walked me in. This looks to be a shared location with a common area full of shrine looking ornaments. Kay was busy with a client so I waited a min. She pops her head out and walks me to another room, told to undress and lay on table. I could hear some chatter in the main room, and I figured it was about who would massage me. After about 10 min. In walks a young Chinese girl, NOT Kay, with her phone and purse in hand like she just arrived. I peak up and notice she looks familiar. At this point I'm pissed for falling for a bait and switch for the 2nd time in a month. She starts with a probing / poking massage then asked if I want oil. I say yes, and she begins to drench my back. Once again this seems familiar. Then it starts. Phone rings, she chats for a sec the stops. While massaging my back, I feel only one hand and she becomes lazy. I felt her phone drop down between my feet and she begins with one hand. Without even looking I could tell she was texting. I calmly say "too much phone" and she makes some remark about everyone calling her. Massage is lame, and we get to the flip. She begins with the standard questions about when last I came, etc. Little does she know, I now recognize her from a bad experience I posted last year at Cute Spa, her name then was Linda. She motions for HE and asks me how much I will tip. I tell her normal amount, yet she persists. I am getting pissed, as she is still looking at her phone. She mentioned $. 2 and I nod. She receives about 4 text w / sound during the HE and I make a point to let her know I am not happy. After the finish, no hot towel, just a large shower towel to dry up the mess. I am disgusted at this point. I get up dress and tell her never again with her. She gets upset and says it's fine if I ask for another girl next time.

I have now had two horrible sessions with this girl, and never again. As I walk out I tell Kay, NO CELL PHONES. She replies with some kind of understanding, but basically careless as she already got paid. Probably won't return.

BlkPatriot
06-25-17, 01:37
I decided to get a late night rub few days ago. Saw Kay's craigslist add for CC 2nd floor. She looked good in the pic, so I made an appointment and headed over. I parked offsite and walked over. You have to take the elevator up to get to that side, after 10 pm I think. Anyway was greeted by a young provider who walked me in. This looks to be a shared location with a common area full of shrine looking ornaments. Kay was busy with a client so I waited a min. She pops her head out and walks me to another room, told to undress and lay on table. I could hear some chatter in the main room, and I figured it was about who would massage me. After about 10 min. In walks a young Chinese girl, NOT Kay, with her phone and purse in hand like she just arrived. I peak up and notice she looks familiar. At this point I'm pissed for falling for a bait and switch for the 2nd time in a month. She starts with a probing / poking massage then asked if I want oil. I say yes, and she begins to drench my back. Once again this seems familiar. Then it starts. Phone rings, she chats for a sec the stops. While massaging my back, I feel only one hand and she becomes lazy. I felt her phone drop down between my feet and she begins with one hand. Without even looking I could tell she was texting. I calmly say "too much phone" and she makes some remark about everyone calling her. Massage is lame, and we get to the flip. She begins with the standard questions about when last I came, etc. Little does she know, I now recognize her from a bad experience I posted last year at Cute Spa, her name then was Linda. She motions for HE and asks me how much I will tip. I tell her normal amount, yet she persists. I am getting pissed, as she is still looking at her phone. She mentioned $. 2 and I nod. She receives about 4 text w / sound during the HE and I make a point to let her know I am not happy. After the finish, no hot towel, just a large shower towel to dry up the mess. I am disgusted at this point. I get up dress and tell her never again with her. She gets upset and says it's fine if I ask for another girl next time.

I have now had two horrible sessions with this girl, and never again. As I walk out I tell Kay, NO CELL PHONES. She replies with some kind of understanding, but basically careless as she already got paid. Probably won't return.Scanning Craigslist and recognized her face instantly. If you guys want a half ass oil drenched rub with frequent stops for cell phone this is your girl.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6190484519.html

VietFunGuy
06-25-17, 03:47
I spose each there own.

But I love me a 90 lb spinner with huge cans. She treatin me good, no problem eitjbtip, but YMMV I guess. I'm going to go back tomorrow. Sorry you 2 didn't click brah. A little reasoning is workin 4 dis brah. Wish I could one like this to snag. Good luck friends. Maybe try just bein a regular guy. Happiness to all

VietFunGuy, as I mentioned in a previous posting, April was a disappointment to me. Her extra gratuity fees are a joke. Certainly not worth the time and massage services. In addition to the 0. 6 standard house fee, this wanker wanted $ for wanking while fully clothed (touch permitted over her top blouse only) or $. 5 for taking off her top to wank me. She is not worth no $$. 1 to please me while other providers I know are within reason. As other mongers have mentioned, she is all about money..

SmellMyFinga
06-25-17, 04:50
Anyone tried here??

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-sisters-first-time-hiwaii-century-center/6928788

Fleshlight
06-25-17, 06:00
Reasonable massage and world class BBBJ from Kiki or Momo at K's Clover.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188553290.html

Middle aged Chinese with big tits you can play with or nibble on. FS is sometimes on the table as well.

BBBJ is as good as they get.

Good choice if the HE is the primary goal. Standard damages.I concur, and Momo will be back soon. BBBJCIM.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
06-25-17, 06:04
Did you go to this place?

You asked for more?

No extras?Total legit, no extras. Good massage, foot massage, new and very clean. Worth the 20% off.

Flesh.

Bukake King
06-25-17, 06:12
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/3283363

So went back to Selina's place to check out this provider again. Last time I did her, I asked about a threesome, and they said they would do it. So saved up some mula and went for it. Started off with 4 hand nude massage. Since I told them we were going for it, I told them to all just get naked.

Short massage as I was to damn horny to wait. Had both of them oiled down eachother when they massaged me. Went for some double CBJ, which was nice. This was only my second threesome in a long time, so I was thinking about some PSE action, but was kinda worked up to try anykind of crazy shit.

They said to pay more for some lesibian action, so I opted not to. Just double CBJ, than had them side by side DATY. Made them both cum, then went into some multiple positions. Had them lay back side by side mish, while I had them suck and play with eachother's tits. Than had them side by side standing K9. Then finished with K9/69, so that one girl could watch from underneath as I pounded away. LOL Everything covered. Was a pretty nuts experience. Wish I could do more BB stuff but they said no.

$. 50 each girl and talked her into one. 50 house fee instead of two. So $$$.50 total. Wasn't rushed. Will repeat, and maybe pay more for some lesbo action next time.

Flesh.Anyone else sampled the three way. I've done it before, but it's been a while. Would like to try it again.

Buka.

Member #5810
06-25-17, 09:15
I concur, and Momo will be back soon. BBBJCIM.

Flesh.Can you tell me who is Kiki in photos and who is Momo?

Is it 150 for massage and BBBJCIM with roaming? And is FS available?

George111
06-25-17, 14:01

I have now had two horrible sessions with this girl, and never again. As I walk out I tell Kay, NO CELL PHONES. She replies with some kind of understanding, but basically careless as she already got paid. Probably won't return.That's the reason why I boycott her place after being a loyal customer for years.

FCH300
06-25-17, 15:06
Can you tell me who is Kiki in photos and who is Momo?

Is it 150 for massage and BBBJCIM with roaming? And is FS available?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-makes-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

In this ad, Kiki is the one in the red / orange dress.

Expect them to ask for HF (.6) plus tip (for BBBJCIM with roaming. FS is sometimes offered, as well. YMMV.

Shirokiya59
06-25-17, 18:06
That's the reason why I boycott her place after being a loyal customer for years.I agree with boycotting Hiran. Had a lousy session with Jasmine and won't go back.

Bachlan
06-25-17, 19:39
Mongers beware of unscrupulous Chinese Singaporean operation in Halawa Heights. I made contact with BP advertiser known as Vicky offering "Top quality, Singapore Asian, VIP Sensual Best Service real picture". Got a reply saying she opens at 10 am so I got her address and drove to the residential house on Halawa Hts Rd. Exterior of the single story house and lawn was well maintained. Upon ringing the door bell, I was greeted by a very plain looking Chinese girl in her 30's, no makeup whatsoever. She invited me in and asked that ai leave my footwear inside. I asked her if her name was Vicky but she told me her name was Tina. "Vicky off today" she said in her Chinese accent. She disclosed to me that they have 4 girls working from this rental house. Coco, Tina, Vicky and another girl. I was not at all impressed with this plain looking Chinese wanker so she said I can choose another girl. I asked to see Coco. While she went to one of the bedrooms in the rear, I took out my cell and took a photo of the bare living room with only a treadmill machine and light pink curtains hanging over the window.

Time to depart this scammer and I took off. Adios Chinese scammers, I won't be back.

AlwaysBusy
06-25-17, 23:16
I went there last Sunday, not impressed by her BJ, she kind using both mouth & hands alternately & rush you to come. I was out in 1/2 hr. I rather had a real nice massage with HE by May. May is my only favorite gal who is patient & make sure you come. I gave her 1. 2 plus a big pizza delivered to her last 2 weeks ago.

Can you tell me who is Kiki in photos and who is Momo?

Is it 150 for massage and BBBJCIM with roaming? And is FS available?.

Bono888
06-25-17, 23:30
Hey guys haven't posted for a while but had to report on this on because I was so pissed.

Picture 100% fake. Called to make an appointment, asked if the girl in the picture was real? Said yes. (red flag #1 person that answered the phone had a huge Chinese accent. Although the add says thai. Still decide to proceed because I wanted a strong massage and possible HE).

Got up to too 1308 and this mid 40's Chinese lady answers. I asked where is the girl in the add. She said that was her. (should have left right there but didn't). Thought since I came all the way down might as well try. (another big mistake.). She asked for money up front (which is never good.) I asked for strong massage and proceed to un dress. I got a lame half ass massage. Which actually hurted at time (and not the good kind of pain). Massage was for about 30 minutes and asked me to flip over. I figured I might was well get HE.

She try to up sell me telling me HE will cost $. Told her I know what the standard fees are and I will only give her that. She continued try and up sell and at this point I was getting pissed. Tells her no thanks and started to walk. She stopped and told me " ok regular cost will be ok. Told her no thanks. She then told me she'll give me a discount and I didn't decline at first so she was fondled the boys for a bit. After a few minutes told her no thanks again. Just not feeling it and the mood was gone. She continued to try and get me to do HE. After a few more minutes. She finally gave up. I got dress and asked for my sticker because they have no parking pass. She asked for tip first and I laughed. Told her to give me my stickers, then I'll give tip. She gave me 1 sticker for 30 minutes so I left her 5 bucks and walked out.

Have fun a d good luck.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6188557410.html

Lualualei808
06-26-17, 01:18
I agree with boycotting Hiran. Had a lousy session with Jasmine and won't go back.Plus the toilet and shower not working.

Boycott indeed!!

Skyline Chrome
06-26-17, 01:53
Plus the toilet and shower not working.

Boycott indeed!!I was told by others MT's at other establishments that even if some clients shower they still smell stink. That's why some girls put Thai balm under their nose LOL.

Skyline Chrome
06-26-17, 01:59
Hey guys haven't posted for a while but had to report on this on because I was so pissed.

Picture 100% fake. Called to make an appointment, asked if the girl in the picture was real? Said yes. (red flag #1 person that answered the phone had a huge Chinese accent. Although the add says thai. Still decide to proceed because I wanted a strong massage and possible HE).

Got up to too 1308 and this mid 40's Chinese lady answers. I asked where is the girl in the add. She said that was her. (should have left right there but didn't). Thought since I came all the way down might as well try. (another big mistake.). She asked for money up front (which is never good.) I asked for strong massage and proceed to un dress. I got a lame half ass massage. Which actually hurted at time (and not the good kind of pain). Massage was for about 30 minutes and asked me to flip over. I figured I might was well get HE.

She try to up sell me telling me HE will cost $. Told her I know what the standard fees are and I will only give her that. She continued try and up sell and at this point I was getting pissed. Tells her no thanks and started to walk. She stopped and told me " ok regular cost will be ok. Told her no thanks. She then told me she'll give me a discount and I didn't decline at first so she was fondled the boys for a bit. After a few minutes told her no thanks again. Just not feeling it and the mood was gone. She continued to try and get me to do HE. After a few more minutes. She finally gave up. I got dress and asked for my sticker because they have no parking pass. She asked for tip first and I laughed. Told her to give me my stickers, then I'll give tip. She gave me 1 sticker for 30 minutes so I left her 5 bucks and walked out.

Have fun a d good luck.I guess some guys never learn and waste their time and money. If the ad is too good to be true, you are right my friend.

FlipSterz
06-26-17, 02:22

Boycott indeed!!Heard that the shower is now working.

FlipSterz
06-26-17, 02:30

Have fun a d good luck.I too called and asked if the pic was real. She said yes and her name was jasmine. So I went and was met the door by this 30 ish Chinese and she said her name was vicky. I asked where jasmine and she said she in tomorrow. But I still stayed. Small place, I think they have only 1 room but I got the living room which was partitioned by curtains. Bleh massage and 30 min in some other monger knocked and she answered the door and I guess he was led to bedroom to wait while she called for back up or something. Back to massaging me on the flip then she asked if wanted HJ. Said yes. Really small hands on this girl. Bust a nut took shower and left payin $ because I was short timed and got bait & switch.

WomenLover2
06-26-17, 02:46

Have fun a d good luck.Thank you so much for checking this place out and writing a detailed report.

I wanted to go but now know better thanks to you. I'm sorry you had a terrible experience but we all appreciate you.

LocaLoppa
06-26-17, 02:54
My brudda, I wish I went read this first.

I went check it out. Had good soft massage for 15 minutes. Upsell asking full service and extra tip.

The massage was the best part. Everything else waste time, lose money. I old no can cum fast, saying hurry.

Up cum for me no mean nothing to me except piss me off, LOL.

MILF, she must be 40. Nice attitude, crappy service. Save your money and stay go some please else.

I wish I went read always busy, tanks for good review maybe somebody else go save money.

I went there last Sunday, not impressed by her BJ, she kind using both mouth & hands alternately & rush you to come. I was out in 1/2 hr. I rather had a real nice massage with HE by May. May is my only favorite gal who is patient & make sure you come. I gave her 1. 2 plus a big pizza delivered to her last 2 weeks ago.

Puinsai808
06-26-17, 05:16
I've been in lurk mode for several years. Seniors will recall my street cred. Jackson will recall my status. I am aware Jackson no longer personally moderates the forum. Thank you Admin2.

I just wanted to raise a topic of discussion. Has anyone noticed the drop off in business for MTs? Has anyone else notice how desperate the CC MTs have become? Since December, the economy has hit a nosedive and the MTs have experienced a noticeable hardship. Specifically, I've noticed the CC parking to be very open since December / January. Have you noticed the providers now posting face pics in their ads. Desperate times folks. I;ve heard from a credible source that FS is not being provided for $80-100 by desperate chow mien providers.

I've noticed the parking pass stalls are vacant on a daily basis for Thai Style and Hiran and multiple others.

Be aware brothers, it's a buyer's market. Use your leverage while you have the opportunity. No need to be over paying for providers like April in these times. Also, I'm familiar Linda aka Lotus from Hiran. Really? lol

Monger on.

Pu.

back to lurk mode. Howzit to all my long time bruddahs

Redneck 1
06-26-17, 06:10
I've been in lurk mode for several years. Seniors will recall my street cred. Welcome back. I certainly remember your informative posts on downtown street providers, posts that were among the best in that category.

Puinsai808
06-26-17, 06:21
Welcome back. I certainly remember your informative posts on downtown street providers, posts that were among the best in that category.Hey Ducky IIRC.

We had our difference initially and I am happy to call you a friend. I have followed your post over the years. Thank your for your contributions. I always enjoy and find value in your posts.

Thank you for the wishes brother.

PU.

Average Joseph
06-26-17, 06:50
Mongers beware of unscrupulous Chinese Singaporean operation in Halawa Heights. I made contact with BP advertiser known as Vicky offering "Top quality, Singapore Asian, VIP Sensual Best Service real picture". Got a reply saying she opens at 10 am so I got her address and drove to the residential house on Halawa Hts Rd. Exterior of the single story house and lawn was well maintained. Upon ringing the door bell, I was greeted by a very plain looking Chinese girl in her 30's, no makeup whatsoever. She invited me in and asked that ai leave my footwear inside. I asked her if her name was Vicky but she told me her name was Tina. "Vicky off today" she said in her Chinese accent. She disclosed to me that they have 4 girls working from this rental house. Coco, Tina, Vicky and another girl. I was not at all impressed with this plain looking Chinese wanker so she said I can choose another girl. I asked to see Coco. While she went to one of the bedrooms in the rear, I took out my cell and took a photo of the bare living room with only a treadmill machine and light pink curtains hanging over the window.

Time to depart this scammer and I took off. Adios Chinese scammers, I won't be back.This place has been reviewed before, and it is no scam. There have been multiple references to the extremely bare furnishings in the house and its rooms. Fwiw, tina has been very playful and enjoyable the few times I have seen her. She might be plain looking but she def is a gnd (somewhere in China LOL) type. Her service has consistently been great and she has become one of my favorite repeat providers. I would guess her to be in her late 20's, maybe early 30's. 5'2" or a couple inches taller. Enhanced, firm full c's or small d's. Tramp stamp and a large floral tattoo on most of her left (if I remember correctly) side. Looks to be a c section scar overlooking a trimmed lawn. Would repeat, did repeat, wondering how long it will be available to the west side patrons as a much closer alternative to all the rest of the townie locations.

That being said, I went again last night for a quick tina fix only to be told she was not working at the time. I was offered a new girl so I opted to take a chance on an unsure thing. Got to the house (parking is the worst part of the whole deal- it is really a busy residential street with neighbors that have to suspect something by now. Does anyone just park in the garage rather than on the street? And was met by who I later found to be the new girl coco. If she is 4'10" I would be amazed. Very spinnerish, like a 19 yo asian high school gf. Tiny in every aspect from her stature to her size. I would guess 90 lbs soaking wet after a large meal, someone correct me if you feel otherwise. The one part on her that is not tiny is her chesticles- I want to say small to medium charlie cup? A full handful on either side. Said she was from 'tsaina' but her light hair and general facial features made me think more like thai or the like. Cut to the chase, was told 'no hands' but allowed daty and cfs in a few different positions. I would say that I am much more mighty mouse than mr. Ed but she seemed to tire quickly and wanted to HJ to completion. I opted to continue exploring her tiny but surprisingly, uh, accommodating lower front lady bit until I was given the green light to make a mess on her navel ring. She then wiped down a bit then we both cleaned up in the shower before closing up shop and getting a knock and some Chinese words at the door. In and out in 45 ish, not the worst experience but not the best either. I will stick to tina in the future. Coco (what's with that name, can anyone that speaks or understands Chinese tell me?) is a very cute, very green, and very tiny provider that may or may not enjoy her time in paradise. Take from my experience what you wish, just wanted to give back to a community that is just about the best ever for us hobbyists.

Blake123
06-26-17, 07:56

Toilet and shower were working this past Friday.

H Mobius
06-26-17, 08:58
I've been in lurk mode for several years. Seniors will recall my street cred. Jackson will recall my status. I am aware Jackson no longer personally moderates the forum. Thank you Admin2.

I just wanted to raise a topic of discussion. Has anyone noticed the drop off in business for MTs? Has anyone else notice how desperate the CC MTs have become? Since December, the economy has hit a nosedive and the MTs have experienced a noticeable hardship. Specifically, I've noticed the CC parking to be very open since December / January. Have you noticed the providers now posting face pics in their ads. Desperate times folks. I;ve heard from a credible source that FS is not being provided for $80-100 by desperate chow mien providers.

I've noticed the parking pass stalls are vacant on a daily basis for Thai Style and Hiran and multiple others.

Be aware brothers, it's a buyer's market. Use your leverage while you have the opportunity. No need to be over paying for providers like April in these times. Also, I'm familiar Linda aka Lotus from Hiran. Really? lol

Monger on.

Pu.

back to lurk mode. Howzit to all my long time bruddahsYup, the crowd has shifted to the HJ places. Some of the prominent girls cannot help but take calls and txts during the session; they really have no other time when they are booked. The cute ones are of course in high demand.

It's the ones who aren't any fun, place too much emphasis on money, or don't have solid massage skills that are slow.

Johnny14
06-26-17, 13:49
I

Monger on.

Pu.

back to lurk mode. Howzit to all my long time bruddahsYour mailbox is full, cannot send messages, need to clear out some old messages.

Lualualei808
06-26-17, 14:04
Toilet and shower were working this past Friday.Much Mahalo for 411.

Cloe Stone
06-26-17, 17:19
VietFunGuy, as I mentioned in a previous posting, April was a disappointment to me. Her extra gratuity fees are a joke. Certainly not worth the time and massage services. In addition to the 0. 6 standard house fee, this wanker wanted $ for wanking while fully clothed (touch permitted over her top blouse only) or $. 5 for taking off her top to wank me. She is not worth no $$. 1 to please me while other providers I know are within reason. As other mongers have mentioned, she is all about money.After all the mixed reviews, decided to TOFTT and try April. She is a small girl, massage was ok, not great. She is small, but older (late 30's, early 40's) and average looking at best. She does have a nice, fake tits (very good job). Knowing that she was an up-seller and wanted more, I gave her an extra $. 2 after a satisfying experience. She counted the money and informed me it was not enough and she wanted more. This was disappointing and sadly ruined an otherwise nice experience. I informed he that the amount I gave was above the "norm" for services provided. In agreement with those that think her services are not worth any extra. I guess it is her call if she wants to try and get more money up front and risk the return customer. I will not repeat. All the girls at Vera's place are better than April.

For a great massage with an extremely nice, very pretty, much younger Thai girl with a great attitude, that also gives a great massage and HE, try Summer. Her rates are $. 80/ hour and she appeared happy with the standard tip with the extra $. 20 she asks for in her hourly rate. No up-sell, just a great provider that knows she is worth the extra $. 20.

Kukui Street
06-26-17, 18:23
What happened to the Mature Asain string? Seems to have disappeared from this forum.

Cloe Stone
06-26-17, 18:30
What happened to the Mature Asain string? Seems to have disappeared from this forum.Good point, there must not be much action on this thread, it is currently moved to page 2. Need to scroll to page 2 on main thread listings.

Kukui Street
06-26-17, 19:42
Good point, there must not be much action on this thread, it is currently moved to page 2. Need to scroll to page 2 on main thread listings.Ok, I owe you one!

Baruto
06-26-17, 19:56
After all the mixed reviews, decided to TOFTT and try April. She is a small girl, massage was ok, not great. She is small, but older (late 30's, early 40's) and average looking at best. She does have a nice, fake tits (very good job). Knowing that she was an up-seller and wanted more, I gave her an extra $. 2 after a satisfying experience. She counted the money and informed me it was not enough and she wanted more. This was disappointing and sadly ruined an otherwise nice experience. I informed he that the amount I gave was above the "norm" for services provided. In agreement with those that think her services are not worth any extra. I guess it is her call if she wants to try and get more money up front and risk the return customer. I will not repeat. All the girls at Vera's place are better than April.

For a great massage with an extremely nice, very pretty, much younger Thai girl with a great attitude, that also gives a great massage and HE, try Summer. Her rates are $. 80/ hour and she appeared happy with the standard tip with the extra $. 20 she asks for in her hourly rate. No up-sell, just a great provider that knows she is worth the extra $. 20.Contact info for Summer?

Mongerholic
06-26-17, 20:24
After all the mixed reviews, decided to TOFTT and try April. She is a small girl, massage was ok, not great. She is small, but older (late 30's, early 40's) and average looking at best. She does have a nice, fake tits (very good job). Knowing that she was an up-seller and wanted more, I gave her an extra $. 2 after a satisfying experience. She counted the money and informed me it was not enough and she wanted more. This was disappointing and sadly ruined an otherwise nice experience. I informed he that the amount I gave was above the "norm" for services provided. In agreement with those that think her services are not worth any extra. I guess it is her call if she wants to try and get more money up front and risk the return customer. I will not repeat. All the girls at Vera's place are better than April.

For a great massage with an extremely nice, very pretty, much younger Thai girl with a great attitude, that also gives a great massage and HE, try Summer. Her rates are $. 80/ hour and she appeared happy with the standard tip with the extra $. 20 she asks for in her hourly rate. No up-sell, just a great provider that knows she is worth the extra $. 20.CS.

Got confused on summers rate.

Is this correct: 80 hf and 40 tip for total of 120? Or 80 hf plus 120 tip for total of 200?

DJ Quick
06-26-17, 20:30
I had a session with Jessie the other week and it's mind blowing. Looks like there is more to be had since she is now working there at CC by herself. Don't want to give details over here but if you guys want to know more besides the great massage I had just pm me. I will respond to senior members only. :).

HawaiianTime
06-27-17, 01:16
Maybe we should all just start going to Baba. Ppfffff. Pffff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AViiXObT0-Q

RdPuerco
06-27-17, 03:02
if you guys want to know more besides the great massage I had just pm me. I will respond to senior members only. :).Really?

If everyone took that approach, this'd be a crappy forum.

FCH300
06-27-17, 04:08
I had a session with Jessie the other week and it's mind blowing. Looks like there is more to be had since she is now working there at CC by herself. Don't want to give details over here but if you guys want to know more besides the great massage I had just pm me. I will respond to senior members only. :).What a piece of sh•t this is. Worse than CC bait & switch. All tease no satisfaction!! If anything is worthy of banning this attitude certainly is!! Better to not post at all than to post this crap!!

Senior member or not, I have nearly matched your number of posts in less than the required 6 months but you have the pure b•llls to tell me that you won't talk to me!! Arrogant P. O. S.

Lucky808
06-27-17, 10:51

For a great massage with an extremely nice, very pretty, much younger Thai girl with a great attitude, that also gives a great massage and HE, try Summer. Her rates are $. 80/ hour and she appeared happy with the standard tip with the extra $. 20 she asks for in her hourly rate. No up-sell, just a great provider that knows she is worth the extra $. 20.Thanks for the report but it is so confusing with your $ sign. Don't know how much her service was asking for. Why not eliminate the $ sign and just say 100.

Ernestm
06-27-17, 12:09
CS.

Got confused on summers rate.

Is this correct: 80 hf and 40 tip for total of 120? Or 80 hf plus 120 tip for total of 200?She asks $80 for the massage and another $80 for the HE, total $160.

AssEaterNow
06-27-17, 13:01
Time to boycott the lying Chinese providers who continue to bait and switch- I was lied to a month ago-.

AE.

I too called and asked if the pic was real. She said yes and her name was jasmine. So I went and was met the door by this 30 ish Chinese and she said her name was vicky. I asked where jasmine and she said she in tomorrow. But I still stayed. Small place, I think they have only 1 room but I got the living room which was partitioned by curtains. Bleh massage and 30 min in some other monger knocked and she answered the door and I guess he was led to bedroom to wait while she called for back up or something. Back to massaging me on the flip then she asked if wanted HJ. Said yes. Really small hands on this girl. Bust a nut took shower and left payin $ because I was short timed and got bait & switch.

Mongerholic
06-27-17, 13:32
She asks $80 for the massage and another $80 for the HE, total $160.IMHO $160 for massage / he is NOT a good value. AMP visits with top hotties only $40 more for GFE BBBJ, Lfk, Dfk, daty, dato, fiv, fia, BBFS, cfs, etc. , etc. BBBJCIM can be had for around that amount. In fact, some indie providers charge b / w $150-$160 for bbfscip. Again TEHO and your $.

M.

Lucky808
06-27-17, 14:15
IMHO $160 for massage / he is NOT a good value. AMP visits with top hotties only $40 more for GFE BBBJ, Lfk, Dfk, daty, dato, fiv, fia, BBFS, cfs, etc. , etc. BBBJCIM can be had for around that amount. In fact, some indie providers charge b / w $150-$160 for bbfscip. Again TEHO and your $.

M.I always assumed extra tip if getting BBFS, but I'm a safe player. Yeah, 160 should definitely include nude with roaming.

Ernestm
06-27-17, 14:36
I had a session with Jessie the other week and it's mind blowing. Looks like there is more to be had since she is now working there at CC by herself. Don't want to give details over here but if you guys want to know more besides the great massage I had just pm me. I will respond to senior members only. :).Which Jessie is this? The one who used to be at Thai Pattaya? Or another one?

DJ Quick
06-27-17, 15:08
Which Jessie is this? The one who used to be at Thai Pattaya? Or another one?That's the one bro.

Cloe Stone
06-27-17, 18:00
Thanks for the report but it is so confusing with your $ sign. Don't know how much her service was asking for. Why not eliminate the $ sign and just say 100.Should not have put $. Rate was. 80/ hour, instead of normal. 60/ hour. Normal tip is. 60. Hope this clears things up.

Thanks,

CS.

Ernestm
06-27-17, 18:06
That's the one bro.Maybe a month or so ago, she was massaging someone at Donna's in 508, while I was getting mine in the other room. Is she still working out of that unit?

Cloe Stone
06-27-17, 18:19
Nice girl, good massage w / HE. L /8, S /9, A /9. Standard rate 1. 2.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6194232428.html

Russo
06-27-17, 19:43
Nice girl, good massage w / HE. L /8, S /9, A /9. Standard rate 1. 2.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6194232428.htmlIs more on menu or just HE?

Magnod
06-27-17, 20:10
I always assumed extra tip if getting BBFS, but I'm a safe player. Yeah, 160 should definitely include nude with roaming.160 should have some FIV and BJ action. Along with a damn good quality massage.

Hard Eight
06-27-17, 21:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

EmSee
06-27-17, 23:14
So my go to stop working for a bit and now she's back but at a different place. She's now at CC ROOM 1603. She says she started the other day there. Just wondering if anyone been there or know if it's s Chinese connection? PM me if anything.

Mahalos in advance.

DragonOfEchigo
06-28-17, 00:04
This morning I called and made an appointment with the MT located within the medical building on Kaheka St. I parked on Kaheka St. And walked up to the location. Upon arrival, a Korean female, wearing a white top and black gym type shorts, answered the door and let me in. The place was clean and decent looking with A / C. I think she said her name was Min, or something like that. Min looked like the picture in the ad. She is a Korean lady. 50's. Medium build. About 5'3" 140 lbs. With small Cs. Her face was ok looking.

Took a quick shower and then laid down for the massage. Massage was medium pressure and was pretty decent. After about 35 min. , she tells me to flip and hints at extras. I tell her Yes Please. LOL. She then starts with the HJ and after several minutes, she starts jackhammering me til finish. Roaming over clothing allowed.

Showered and left. Was there about 55 minutes. Gave $. Maybe repeat.

L:6. 5, S:7, A:7.

DJ Quick
06-28-17, 00:31
Maybe a month or so ago, she was massaging someone at Donna's in 508, while I was getting mine in the other room. Is she still working out of that unit?She's still at that unit but I heard that Donna will be taking some time off so She will be the only one there.

MisoHoney808
06-28-17, 15:09
This morning I called and made an appointment with the MT located within the medical building on Kaheka St. I parked on Kaheka St. And walked up to the location. Upon arrival, a Korean female, wearing a white top and black gym type shorts, answered the door and let me in. The place was clean and decent looking with A / C. I think she said her name was Min, or something like that. Min looked like the picture in the ad. She is a Korean lady. 50's. Medium build. About 5'3" 140 lbs. With small Cs. Her face was ok looking.

Took a quick shower and then laid down for the massage. Massage was medium pressure and was pretty decent. After about 35 min. , she tells me to flip and hints at extras. I tell her Yes Please. LOL. She then starts with the HJ and after several minutes, she starts jackhammering me til finish. Roaming over clothing allowed.

Showered and left. Was there about 55 minutes. Gave $. Maybe repeat.

L:6. 5, S:7, A:7.Tried Min a long time ago. Massage quality is average at best and didn't care for her jackhammering HE. I'd rather see Erlinda (Linda) in the same building instead. Way better massage and HE less rushed IMO. Doesn't allow roaming though, but the massage quality makes up for that. Just my 2 cents. Never did try Stella in that same building, who seems to be the youngest, but I read kinda negative things on the forum so just stayed away from that one.

Shotime32
06-28-17, 16:34
What the. ? Jessie has been back? Geez, I use to see her weekly at Thai Pattaya. Can someone PM me her info please. Would be great to see her again.

Mahalo braddas.

Maybe a month or so ago, she was massaging someone at Donna's in 508, while I was getting mine in the other room. Is she still working out of that unit?

FCH300
06-28-17, 17:59
So my go to stop working for a bit and now she's back but at a different place. She's now at CC ROOM 1603. She says she started the other day there. Just wondering if anyone been there or know if it's s Chinese connection? PM me if anything.

Mahalos in advance.OK. I was with "Tina" in CC 1603 back in November. Since my visit, "Tina" has moved on and other names are associated with the phone number that I called to see "Tina". BTW, "Tina" is no longer calling herself "Tina". She is now calling herself "Amy" and using a different phone number. Her current CL ad is shown here: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6194232428.html.

The are a few current ads on BP and on CL that use the same phone number that I called to set up my visit with Tina in 1603. These ads are:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/abby-relax-massage-100-real-pic-808-439-4877/6612665

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6195643370.html

It is a tiny little studio with minimal furnishings and appears to have a constantly changing cast of characters using the place. Is it Chinese Connection? Certainly. Does that matter if you have a "go to girl"? I don't know why it should.

FlipSterz
06-28-17, 22:24

Mahalos in advance.Who is your go to girl?

ConcreteMarine
06-29-17, 02:08
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6194353284.html

Any info? I cannot find any info on her name spelled that way. Mahalos.

DragonOfEchigo
06-29-17, 13:29
Tried Min a long time ago. Massage quality is average at best and didn't care for her jackhammering HE. I'd rather see Erlinda (Linda) in the same building instead. Way better massage and HE less rushed IMO. Doesn't allow roaming though, but the massage quality makes up for that. Just my 2 cents. Never did try Stella in that same building, who seems to be the youngest, but I read kinda negative things on the forum so just stayed away from that one.Sounds good. Will probably give Erlinda a try. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.

Cloe Stone
06-29-17, 17:15
OK. I was with "Tina" in CC 1603 back in November. Since my visit, "Tina" has moved on and other names are associated with the phone number that I called to see "Tina". BTW, "Tina" is no longer calling herself "Tina". She is now calling herself "Amy" and using a different phone number. Her current CL ad is shown here: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6194232428.html.

The are a few current ads on BP and on CL that use the same phone number that I called to set up my visit with Tina in 1603. These ads are:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/abby-relax-massage-100-real-pic-808-439-4877/6612665

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6195643370.html

It is a tiny little studio with minimal furnishings and appears to have a constantly changing cast of characters using the place. Is it Chinese Connection? Certainly. Does that matter if you have a "go to girl"? I don't know why it should.From my experience, Lucy is the mama for CC 1603. She has used real and fake photos in the past and did a "bait and switch" once when I made an appointment with Tina / Amy. She was using Tina's real photos in the past, but used fake photos for others. Lucy is Chinese and I think is a part of the "Chinese Connection"?

Tina / Amy broke off on her own. She is a nice girl and provides a good massage, if you can get her. Recently saw an ad for "Comfortable Spa" with a picture of Tina as Tina. She also has an independent ad for he as "Amy". IMHO, the "Chinese Connection" will take your call and try to match up a provider, unless you call for a specific provider, which in some cases they will try to "bait and switch". Good luck.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-therapist-pampers-you/7774573

Ernestm
06-29-17, 18:20
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6194353284.html

Any info? I cannot find any info on her name spelled that way. Mahalos.I did a brief review on her in post # 16187.

Chik0848
06-29-17, 20:25
She was legit with me. Her massage technique is ok, it is obvious she has experience. When I met her in person, it looks like she is obviously in her 50's or early 60's. Nicely put together for that age though.So, I'm assuming the woman you saw was older than the one pictured in the Mayya CL ad. Was there some resemblance of the pictured woman or none at all? I almost made a call to reserve time tomorrow. Thanks.

Licentious
06-29-17, 21:20
From my experience, Lucy is the mama for CC 1603. She has used real and fake photos in the past and did a "bait and switch" once when I made an appointment with Tina / Amy. She was using Tina's real photos in the past, but used fake photos for others. Lucy is Chinese and I think is a part of the "Chinese Connection"?

Tina / Amy broke off on her own. She is a nice girl and provides a good massage, if you can get her. Recently saw an ad for "Comfortable Spa" with a picture of Tina as Tina. She also has an independent ad for he as "Amy". IMHO, the "Chinese Connection" will take your call and try to match up a provider, unless you call for a specific provider, which in some cases they will try to "bait and switch". Good luck.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-therapist-pampers-you/7774573This Yuri in this group.

Has a 90 pound body and can't take a pounding.

Hurting all the way until I popped.

They have 4 different units they are connected to in CC.

WomenLover2
06-29-17, 21:25
Did anyone see Stella. She advertises detox massage and is in same area as Min and Linda.

She looks very pretty. Does she play? Please advise. Thank you.

Magnod
06-29-17, 21:55
Did anyone see Stella. She advertises detox massage and is in same area as Min and Linda.

She looks very pretty. Does she play? Please advise. Thank you.She's probably the best looking out of the three in Kaheka. But massage isn't anything special. She does HJ and used to do b2 b. I only got HJ so can't comment on any other services offered. Overall was ok, but I need a better massage than what she gave.

WomenLover2
06-29-17, 22:08
She's probably the best looking out of the three in Kaheka. But massage isn't anything special. She does HJ and used to do b2 b. I only got HJ so can't comment on any other services offered. Overall was ok, but I need a better massage than what she gave.Thank you for your reply. What is b2 b? Is she open minded?

How did you ask for HJ from her and cost?

H Mobius
06-29-17, 23:58
She's probably the best looking out of the three in Kaheka. But massage isn't anything special. She does HJ and used to do b2 b. I only got HJ so can't comment on any other services offered. Overall was ok, but I need a better massage than what she gave.This was a long time ago back when she first came on as the topic of discussion. I think she was on Kapiolani. At least one person posted on how she treated him badly in terms of attitude; it was inexplicable and sounded nasty. I cannot recall the other negative experiences but did not partake because of them, and so do not have first-hand knowledge.

Is she better now? If not, be prepared WL2.

Asianlover4u
06-30-17, 00:21
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6196767107.html

Tried Kylie out nice girl massage was decent. She does that light touch around the ass crack and thighs which always feels good.

HE was average. Total $1. 2. Picture is her cute face short her butt is a little large. Works out of 2603 or 2503.

WomenLover2
06-30-17, 01:17
This was a long time ago back when she first came on as the topic of discussion. I think she was on Kapiolani. At least one person posted on how she treated him badly in terms of attitude; it was inexplicable and sounded nasty. I cannot recall the other negative experiences but did not partake because of them, and so do not have first-hand knowledge.

Is she better now? If not, be prepared WL2.Thank you Magnod and H Mobius for the update on Stella.

Magnod
06-30-17, 02:58
This was a long time ago back when she first came on as the topic of discussion. I think she was on Kapiolani. At least one person posted on how she treated him badly in terms of attitude; it was inexplicable and sounded nasty. I cannot recall the other negative experiences but did not partake because of them, and so do not have first-hand knowledge.

Is she better now? If not, be prepared WL2.I was there a long time ago, probably over a year.

Main point I recall was that her massage wasn't great compared to Erlinda or the others. Which is why I never went back.

Wulfen
06-30-17, 09:40
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-sexiest-zoey-chinese-spinner-here-for-you-o/7736903

Went to try to see the Zoey in the pcs, was met by one of the Chinese milfy types. As she wasn't obese, and her face was not super unpleasant, instead of leaving like should be first response to fake pics I stuck around for the rub and tug. Standard treatment, very ho-hum, no repeats.

-w.

AssEaterNow
06-30-17, 11:21
Yes we know about the Chinese who claimed they were Japanese and posted fake pics. The worst part is during the encounter the MILF kept saying I'm Japanese.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-sexiest-zoey-chinese-spinner-here-for-you-o/7736903

Went to try to see the Zoey in the pcs, was met by one of the Chinese milfy types. As she wasn't obese, and her face was not super unpleasant, instead of leaving like should be first response to fake pics I stuck around for the rub and tug. Standard treatment, very ho-hum, no repeats.

-w.

Ernestm
06-30-17, 13:37
So, I'm assuming the woman you saw was older than the one pictured in the Mayya CL ad. Was there some resemblance of the pictured woman or none at all? I almost made a call to reserve time tomorrow. Thanks.She is a well coffed lady in her 50's maybe early 60's.

Taliban77
06-30-17, 17:54

-w.I assume you went to CC 1011?

BoboBrotha
06-30-17, 18:03
Sounds good. Will probably give Erlinda a try. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated.Erlinda is great! No roaming but that's okay. Very good massage, very good attitude, and I really liked how she incorporates the HE throughout the massage. Would recommend.

Happycnty
06-30-17, 20:37

Tried Kylie out nice girl massage was decent. She does that light touch around the ass crack and thighs which always feels good.

HE was average. Total $1. 2. Picture is her cute face short her butt is a little large. Works out of 2603 or 2503.Was the $. 2 with her cloths on? Topless? Was roaming alowed?

Happycnty
06-30-17, 20:54

HE was average. Total $1. 2. Picture is her cute face short her butt is a little large. Works out of 2603 or 2503.Was roaming allowed OTC or UTC or was she topless / nude?

Fleshlight
06-30-17, 20:57
Normally check out Yumi for some FS, but this time thought I'd get a massage. I forgot how good she is and that she does have a MAT. I'm not big on hard massages so her medium pressure was just what the doctor ordered. Very friendly and looks really good. Complete massage was very nice and relaxing. Of course had to get at least the HJ finish. Very slow and sensual. Allows roaming of course. Slow sensual HJ was nice all the way till the end.

Any mongers looking for a nice massage from a hot mama provider, YUMI is the go to girl.

I'll be back, but for some FS MILF. Thank you YUMI. Looking real good.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048

RoadRunnin
06-30-17, 21:02
Okay I'm a longtime lurker and feel it is time for me to reciprocate on all the excellent information I have gleaned from this site. I met this therapist through Aloha Massage Therapy School that is on the 22nd floor of Century Center. She did three massages on me as a student. I'm an old fart that likes deep tissue and she fit the bill and does an awesome job of getting my knots out. The last massage that she did for me at the school included a lot more teasing, so I asked for her digits and told her I would look her up when she got a place to work out of. She has one now and this is it; http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/abby-relax-massage-100-real-pic-808-439-4877/6612665 I just had a 90 minute massage and she did an excellent job on this old fart. I told her I would mention her on a forum that I knew of, if she wanted to attract more customers. I also told her that the going rates for 60 min massage and extras were $. 2 - $. 4 for HE, $. 4 - $. 6 for BJ and $$ for FS. I don't know how much was understood, because her English is miniscule (as in mostly talking into Google Translator). I opted for the 90 minute because that is what I usually need to get the kinks out. I went to her for the massage, and was pleasantly surprised with a happy ending. Let me warn you, I have a hair trigger and an hour worth of massage followed by some teasing had me ready even before the flip. After the flip she didn't waste much time getting to junior, again I say her technique worked very well for me, but I am so easy to get off, that I sometime think if a hot chick just looked at me seductively, I would shoot! I was serviced by the one with the big hooters in this ad, if you want a young spinner; stay away. If you want a cute MILF with some nice natural D's (I'm just guessing on the size) with big nipples that get hard when you play with them, then she is your gal. They do have some sag, but I wouldn't call them droopy. The one with the big boobs goes by Abby and I also met the other girl, she walked in during my massage (after the flip awkward), she goes by Lucy and looks a little slimmer and may be a few years younger. Lucy says she was trained in massage in China. They are both Chinese, Abby is 35-40,5'5", and maybe 120 lbs, cute face, maybe an 8 and she wears glasses (teacher fantasy maybe). Lucy I only saw upside down and for less than a minute. Her face was maybe an 8 too, and she looked 30-35 to me, she was about 5'5" too and maybe 110 lbs. Guys I would make a really lousy witness, because I will most likely get flamed by someone saying my numbers are way off. Like I said, I had the 90 minute massage and HE, but other stuff was on the table, for me anyway; YMMV. She asked if I wanted to go for a second, but I declined. I didn't give her much as far as directions, but she seemed very open to options. The place is small and has a shower and was pretty clean. I would be interested to hear from any of the senior posters that decide to visit either one of these ladies. I do plan on repeating, because an excellent massage followed by a release is what I'm looking for. 90 min massage and HE - $. 8, I know I may have overpaid, but I told her it was a welcome to business present.

DJ Quick
06-30-17, 21:34
Normally check out Yumi for some FS, but this time thought I'd get a massage. I forgot how good she is and that she does have a MAT. I'm not big on hard massages so her medium pressure was just what the doctor ordered. Very friendly and looks really good. Complete massage was very nice and relaxing. Of course had to get at least the HJ finish. Very slow and sensual. Allows roaming of course. Slow sensual HJ was nice all the way till the end.

Any mongers looking for a nice massage from a hot mama provider, YUMI is the go to girl.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048If you will get to see her though. When I made an appointment with her months ago, I got a bait and switch bro.

PureSexxy
06-30-17, 23:25

Went to see Kylie the other day, ok massage (don't think she is trained). She his a pretty face, short with nice fat ass, HJ was ok $. 2 No repeat for me, on too the next hottie. BTW don't let her step on your back she doesn't know what she is doing.

H Mobius
07-01-17, 01:36

Went to see Kylie the other day, ok massage (don't think she is trained). She his a pretty face, short with nice fat ass, HJ was ok $. 2 No repeat for me, on too the next hottie. BTW don't let her step on your back she doesn't know what she is doing.Did she short you on time, more than say, 15 minutes?

PureSexxy
07-01-17, 02:34
Did she short you on time, more than say, 15 minutes?I got my full 1 hour.

Asianlover4u
07-01-17, 04:19
Did she short you on time, more than say, 15 minutes?She shorted me about 10 min. She does allow roaming outside her clothes you can pay an extra. 2 for some titty grabbing.

AssEaterNow
07-01-17, 11:52
Oh no another addition to the already infamous Chinese connection of eventual bait and switch, "I'm Japanese" and fake pics- business is tough and feel good stories are dime a dozen. The shrill review is obvious-.

Okay I'm a longtime lurker and feel it is time for me to reciprocate on all the excellent information I have gleaned from this site. I met this therapist through Aloha Massage Therapy School that is on the 22nd floor of Century Center. She did three massages on me as a student. I'm an old fart that likes deep tissue and she fit the bill and does an awesome job of getting my knots out. The last massage that she did for me at the school included a lot more teasing, so I asked for her digits and told her I would look her up when she got a place to work out of. She has one now and this is it; http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/abby-relax-massage-100-real-pic-808-439-4877/6612665 I just had a 90 minute massage and she did an excellent job on this old fart. I told her I would mention her on a forum that I knew of, if she wanted to attract more customers. I also told her that the going rates for 60 min massage and extras were $. 2 - $. 4 for HE, $. 4 - $. 6 for BJ and $$ for FS. I don't know how much was understood, because her English is miniscule (as in mostly talking into Google Translator). I opted for the 90 minute because that is what I usually need to get the kinks out. I went to her for the massage, and was pleasantly surprised with a happy ending. Let me warn you, I have a hair trigger and an hour worth of massage followed by some teasing had me ready even before the flip. After the flip she didn't waste much time getting to junior, again I say her technique worked very well for me, but I am so easy to get off, that I sometime think if a hot chick just looked at me seductively, I would shoot! I was serviced by the one with the big hooters in this ad, if you want a young spinner; stay away. If you want a cute MILF with some nice natural D's (I'm just guessing on the size) with big nipples that get hard when you play with them, then she is your gal. They do have some sag, but I wouldn't call them droopy..

AssEaterNow
07-01-17, 11:56
Is Kylie Chinese?

Was roaming allowed OTC or UTC or was she topless / nude?

Shirokiya59
07-01-17, 15:17
Is Kylie Chinese?She's Thai and provides a pretty decent massage. I always get my full hour.

H Mobius
07-01-17, 15:54
Oh no another addition to the already infamous Chinese connection of eventual bait and switch, "I'm Japanese" and fake pics- business is tough and feel good stories are dime a dozen. The shrill review is obvious-.That pic is real, it is Tina / Momo's place, I recognize the kitchen. They've been using pics of the actual girls. This is the first to block her face though.

RoadRunnin
07-01-17, 15:54
Oh no another addition to the already infamous Chinese connection of eventual bait and switch, "I'm Japanese" and fake pics- business is tough and feel good stories are dime a dozen. The shrill review is obvious-.Nope not a shrill, and search my history before you make accusations, that might destroy the obvious. Just trying to do my part bradda.

- Roadrunnin.

H Mobius
07-01-17, 15:59
Is Kylie Chinese?Thai. Not the Vanilla Kylie. She starts sessions late and/or ends early thus the shorting on time. YMMV on how much. That is why I was curious about Asian's experience. Yes, everything is ala carte so it gets expensive fast, unlike other girls.

Cmore
07-01-17, 16:25
I am interested in seeing Sophie. I see the link you provided with the phone# 808-954-1840. Is that Aloha Me Spa? I have seen a couple ads where it looks like she is working out of CC as well. Anyone know which is the best place to see her?

Sophie offers female massage with HE and will also do couples. Nice gal, easy to talk to and gives a great massage. You will not be disappointed.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-pleasure-call-sophie-808-954-1840/5592012

Ck813
07-01-17, 18:34
Hey H,

If they short is on time shouldn't we pay them less? If they say $60 for HE drop them only $50. To me all is fair in love and war!

Anyone out there take blood thinners and get strong pressure massages without bruising with HE?

Did she short you on time, more than say, 15 minutes?

Cloe Stone
07-01-17, 20:35
Okay I'm a longtime lurker and feel it is time for me to reciprocate on all the excellent information I have gleaned from this site. I met this therapist through Aloha Massage Therapy School that is on the 22nd floor of Century Center. She did three massages on me as a student. I'm an old fart that likes deep tissue and she fit the bill and does an awesome job of getting my knots out. The last massage that she did for me at the school included a lot more teasing, so I asked for her digits and told her I would look her up when she got a place to work out of. She has one now and this is it; http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/abby-relax-massage-100-real-pic-808-439-4877/6612665 I just had a 90 minute massage and she did an excellent job on this old fart. I told her I would mention her on a forum that I knew of, if she wanted to attract more customers. I also told her that the going rates for 60 min massage and extras were $. 2 - $. 4 for HE, $. 4 - $. 6 for BJ and $$ for FS. I don't know how much was understood, because her English is miniscule (as in mostly talking into Google Translator). I opted for the 90 minute because that is what I usually need to get the kinks out. I went to her for the massage, and was pleasantly surprised with a happy ending. Let me warn you, I have a hair trigger and an hour worth of massage followed by some teasing had me ready even before the flip. After the flip she didn't waste much time getting to junior, again I say her technique worked very well for me, but I am so easy to get off, that I sometime think if a hot chick just looked at me seductively, I would shoot! I was serviced by the one with the big hooters in this ad, if you want a young spinner; stay away. If you want a cute MILF with some nice natural D's (I'm just guessing on the size) with big nipples that get hard when you play with them, then she is your gal. They do have some sag, but I wouldn't call them droopy. The one with the big boobs goes by Abby and I also met the other girl, she walked in during my massage (after the flip awkward), she goes by Lucy and looks a little slimmer and may be a few years younger. Lucy says she was trained in massage in China. They are both Chinese, Abby is 35-40,5'5", and maybe 120 lbs, cute face, maybe an 8 and she wears glasses (teacher fantasy maybe). Lucy I only saw upside down and for less than a minute. Her face was maybe an 8 too, and she looked 30-35 to me, she was about 5'5" too and maybe 110 lbs. Guys I would make a really lousy witness, because I will most likely get flamed by someone saying my numbers are way off. Like I said, I had the 90 minute massage and HE, but other stuff was on the table, for me anyway; YMMV. She asked if I wanted to go for a second, but I declined. I didn't give her much as far as directions, but she seemed very open to options. The place is small and has a shower and was pretty clean. I would be interested to hear from any of the senior posters that decide to visit either one of these ladies. I do plan on repeating, because an excellent massage followed by a release is what I'm looking for. 90 min massage and HE - $. 8, I know I may have overpaid, but I told her it was a welcome to business present.Agree with previous post. Mama for the number in the link is Lucy, she is Chinese and has connections with other Chinese Places in CC. Have had good and bad experiences, YMMV. Sounds like Abby is a good provider. Only problem is if you ask for Abby, you may or may not get her?

HornyBoy13
07-01-17, 21:55
She's back fellas!

Jsugi
07-01-17, 22:03
Anyone ever try the short older lady with glasses. Any extras?

H Mobius
07-01-17, 23:28
Hey H,

If they short is on time shouldn't we pay them less? If they say $60 for HE drop them only $50. To me all is fair in love and war!

Anyone out there take blood thinners and get strong pressure massages without bruising with HE?Yes but you need to be able to deal with the ensuing drama, because they do not see it that way (crook mentality).

Lucky808
07-01-17, 23:40
She's back fellas!But isn't she legit only, no extras?

Esunchiste
07-02-17, 02:27
She's back fellas!I've only read legit and so-so massage. Any extras to be had? YMMV?

Fleshlight
07-02-17, 05:20
If you will get to see her though. When I made an appointment with her months ago, I got a bait and switch bro.That's too bad, as I never got the switch with Yumi. Always got her. She's the one not wearing red. Tiny mature spinner. Very hot provider for being mature. I would make sure I'm making appt with Yumi.

Sorry to hear about your switch. I highly recommend her.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048

Flesh.

Rimmer808
07-02-17, 05:31
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-sexy-beauty-to-please-you-come-to-see-me-100-real-pic/7522808

Checked out this spinner working out of CC 1608. Very nice slim body, nice flat tummy, smallish tits but very suckable, nice skin and natural Bush. Told her to shave next time. It's kind of weird how she was very quiet. I guess her English isn't so good at all.

The thing that turned me on is she's really timid. Like very new to the bz. Massage was not good, but I liked that I took control in telling her what to do for me. Some of you don't like that but it was a turn on for me. She wanted to only do HJ, but I convinced her into FS.

DATY till she came which is like she never came before. Made her do all diff positions. LOL Was pretty funny, but I had a good time. No massage here, or if you like to just lay back and be pampered, then she's not for you.

I'll repeat. LOL CFS. Standard fee.

Rimmer.

NiceBush808
07-02-17, 15:20
Erlinda is great! No roaming but that's okay. Very good massage, very good attitude, and I really liked how she incorporates the HE throughout the massage. Would recommend.Can someone pm erlindas contact # and address. Mahaloz.

NiceBush808
07-02-17, 18:01
She may no be much of a looker but heard she's good at fondling and massaging the penis right? Sort of reminds me of those Filipina ladies who hang around the Navy Exchange chit chatting and gossiping with her friends and coworkers. I happen to have some Filipino too. Anyways, Imagine her fondling your penis and stroke massaging it. Yeah, that's who she reminds me of. Does she get naked though, how but tipping if so will she and any Bush? Anyone with previous luck or experience. I dunno why, but id like to give her a try. Mahaloz.

Honolulu1
07-02-17, 19:27
Thai massage in Wahiwa (Wahiwa).

License info: 7613.

No need to comute for a massage:

Schofield.

Mililani.

North Shore.

Waipahu.

Pearl City.

Ewa Beach.

Come and try our female Thai therapists.

Text for a quicker answer.

Show contact info.

I see April is now advertising as Noi now. Seems shop in Wahiawa is open and advertising on CL. Hono1.

Skyline Chrome
07-02-17, 20:09
Thai massage in Wahiwa (Wahiwa).

License info: 7613.

No need to comute for a massage:

Schofield.

Mililani.

North Shore.

Waipahu.

Pearl City.

Ewa Beach.

Come and try our female Thai therapists.

Text for a quicker answer.

Show contact info.

I see April is now advertising as Noi now. Seems shop in Wahiawa is open and advertising on CL. Hono1.Read that her prices are a little to high.

Skyline Chrome
07-02-17, 20:13
I assume you went to CC 1011?Found out that Cherry at 1011 is the niece of Apple / Vicky has three kids already. They own 1011/1410 and 1009 and doing just fine.

Skyline Chrome
07-02-17, 20:17
This Yuri in this group.

Has a 90 pound body and can't take a pounding.

Hurting all the way until I popped.

They have 4 different units they are connected to in CC.Found out that Amy is married and lives here with her husband.

Magnod
07-02-17, 20:53
She may no be much of a looker but heard she's good at fondling and massaging the penis right? Sort of reminds me of those Filipina ladies who hang around the Navy Exchange chit chatting and gossiping with her friends and coworkers. I happen to have some Filipino too. Anyways, Imagine her fondling your penis and stroke massaging it. Yeah, that's who she reminds me of. Does she get naked though, how but tipping if so will she and any Bush? Anyone with previous luck or experience. I dunno why, but id like to give her a try. Mahaloz.No she doesn't get naked. It's a once sided deal. No roaming on your part. She wraps you up to limit your hands ability to move.

Skyline Chrome
07-03-17, 03:24
Found out that Cherry at 1011 is the niece of Apple / Vicky has three kids already. They own 1011/1410 and 1009 and doing just fine.Its Cherry that has 3 kids.

Goser
07-03-17, 09:21

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048I've never seen Yumi, but I have been to her place.

Is this a real picture of her? If so, she's super fit.

BlackGang2001
07-03-17, 17:04
She's back fellas!She looks TGTBT. I guess many would like to know what's on the menu.

Anyone?

RoloMyOlo
07-03-17, 17:12
I am interested in seeing Sophie. I see the link you provided with the phone# 808-954-1840. Is that Aloha Me Spa? I have seen a couple ads where it looks like she is working out of CC as well. Anyone know which is the best place to see her?Last time I went to see her sister in CC I saw Sophie as I was leaving and she told me she working out of CC and not Aloha Me anymore. Another monger said that she also has a place by Wailana. The place in CC is Rainbow and it's clean and nice.

Duro08
07-04-17, 00:01
Tried Summer at Pin Thai (Aiea) last week and I give the massage 10/10. I'm always inquiring for Pinky but she's either booked or already done for the day. Pretty lamer. Three times trying and I can never get lucky. So the last time I asked for pinky, they said she already left. I decided oh well, I'll settle with Summer. I really needed the massage. Look like early 40's. Body looks good. Was roaming around her thighs near the ending of the massage. JR was hard and I could see in the corner of my eyes the way she was looking at them. She was also biting her lips. So I put a handful on her ass and squeezed. She took my other hand and made me play with myself while she caresses me. So I look at her in the eyes and she smiles. Pushed her hands down to junior and as she try to finish the job, I roam around her tits, ass, and v. I would repeat, but I really want to try Pinky.

Uconninhawaii
07-04-17, 03:37
Tried Summer at Pin Thai (Aiea) last week and I give the massage 10/10. I'm always inquiring for Pinky but she's either booked or already done for the day. Pretty lamer. Three times trying and I can never get lucky. So the last time I asked for pinky, they said she already left. I decided oh well, I'll settle with Summer. I really needed the massage. Look like early 40's. Body looks good. Was roaming around her thighs near the ending of the massage. JR was hard and I could see in the corner of my eyes the way she was looking at them. She was also biting her lips. So I put a handful on her ass and squeezed. She took my other hand and made me play with myself while she caresses me. So I look at her in the eyes and she smiles. Pushed her hands down to junior and as she try to finish the job, I roam around her tits, ass, and v. I would repeat, but I really want to try Pinky.Had a positive experience with a massage therapist and tried to repeat. Was offered Bambi and told "she good. " She's not.

Touch her leg and she literally jumps back. Had scheduled a 90 minute appointment but she kicked me out early. Needless to say I won't see her again as she had a terrible attitude, didn't want to talk, and gave a weak sauce massage.

GiAnt34
07-04-17, 07:40
Tried Summer at Pin Thai (Aiea) last week and I give the massage 10/10. I'm always inquiring for Pinky but she's either booked or already done for the day. Pretty lamer. Three times trying and I can never get lucky. So the last time I asked for pinky, they said she already left. I decided oh well, I'll settle with Summer. I really needed the massage. Look like early 40's. Body looks good. Was roaming around her thighs near the ending of the massage. JR was hard and I could see in the corner of my eyes the way she was looking at them. She was also biting her lips. So I put a handful on her ass and squeezed. She took my other hand and made me play with myself while she caresses me. So I look at her in the eyes and she smiles. Pushed her hands down to junior and as she try to finish the job, I roam around her tits, ass, and v. I would repeat, but I really want to try Pinky.Thank you for pointing me / us in the direction of a willing therapist at Pin Thai. Two questions, if you do not mind. Did your massage take place at night? Were you allowed to roam under Summer's clothing?

GiAnt34
07-04-17, 07:44
Had a positive experience with a massage therapist and tried to repeat. Was offered Bambi and told "she good. " She's not.

Touch her leg and she literally jumps back. Had scheduled a 90 minute appointment but she kicked me out early. Needless to say I won't see her again as she had a terrible attitude, didn't want to talk, and gave a weak sauce massage.You mentioned you had a positive experience with a massage therapist at the Aiea Pin Thai. If you do not mind, care to share her name?

Asian Thrill
07-04-17, 10:06
Visited Ex Center recently. Walked in and got to room. I asked who is working and if I can see. Only two besides mama. First a no go. Second seemed ok but acted shy. Off to get ready and after a few minutes I started to get a bad feeling and thought maybe I should ask mama if she was available. Mama came in and offered to massage me. I said, I had the same thought so things looked up. Typical massage as I started to roam. Shortly later she stepped out and back in. I asked her if I could massage her and she seemed unsure but willing. I played gently with her and went down for daty. She enjoyed it but it was hard to get her to completely relax and enjoy it. After a while she slid on cover and I did standing mish until pop. She hopped up and that's it. Self shower and took off. Overall, it was ok but a bit lackluster. I probably will not repeat.

Can't remember her name, maybe Lily. Fairly attractive with small Ds about 130 lbs. 5'5" or so. Nice lady.

AT.

DRmjm
07-04-17, 11:33
Last year I went to a place at 2303 CC I think is was called Diamond. I saw a girl named Rose. Very thin, very pretty. I don't see an add for them on BP or CL. I have her added on WeChat but no reply.

Has this place closed or has Rose moved on? It was a nice, clean place with some pretty girls.

Thanks for any replies and feel free to PM.

Hilomahalo
07-04-17, 15:23
Visited Ex Center recently. Walked in and got to room. I asked who is working and if I can see. Only two besides mama. First a no go. Second seemed ok but acted shy. Off to get ready and after a few minutes I started to get a bad feeling and thought maybe I should ask mama if she was available. Mama came in and offered to massage me. I said, I had the same thought so things looked up. Typical massage as I started to roam. Shortly later she stepped out and back in. I asked her if I could massage her and she seemed unsure but willing. I played gently with her and went down for daty. She enjoyed it but it was hard to get her to completely relax and enjoy it. After a while she slid on cover and I did standing mish until pop. She hopped up and that's it. Self shower and took off. Overall, it was ok but a bit lackluster. I probably will not repeat.

Can't remember her name, maybe Lily. Fairly attractive with small Ds about 130 lbs. 5'5" or so. Nice lady.

AT.Was this at the one posted on Craigslist with a ton of young looking girls on the ad?

I did executive massage aka QM massage. Older maybe 40's massaged me with roaming allowed. Asked for extra seemed hesitant but could tell it was an act and she gave a HE but wouldn't do full service. 60+60.

WomenLover2
07-04-17, 17:54

AT.May I please have the name and telephone number of this place.

How old was mama San?

FCH300
07-04-17, 18:59
Last year I went to a place at 2303 CC I think is was called Diamond. I saw a girl named Rose. Very thin, very pretty. I don't see an add for them on BP or CL. I have her added on WeChat but no reply.

Has this place closed or has Rose moved on? It was a nice, clean place with some pretty girls.

Thanks for any replies and feel free to PM.Diamond Massage has moved to the 9th floor of CC. Their current ad does not mention Rose, but I can say that Lisa is still there for sure. Current ad from BP can be found at the following link:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/7452268

All pics are fake. Lisa is there but isn't mentioned in the ad. All you can do is call and ask or go and find out.

H Mobius
07-04-17, 19:03

Thanks for any replies and feel free to PM.Someone posted that they moved to the low-rise of CC.

VinDrake
07-05-17, 05:41

Went to see Kylie the other day, ok massage (don't think she is trained). She his a pretty face, short with nice fat ass, HJ was ok $. 2 No repeat for me, on too the next hottie. BTW don't let her step on your back she doesn't know what she is doing.Agreed on the Ok HJ but her massage skills and technique are better than 90 percent of the girls in that building. She has always been my go to for deep tissue massages, and have always found her back walking good. I work in sports medicine and can tell when someone knows their way around the body. As always YMMV but that just my 2 cent.

And I've never been shorted on time with her as a few others have complained.

-Vin.

Fleshlight
07-05-17, 06:02
I've never seen Yumi, but I have been to her place.

Is this a real picture of her? If so, she's super fit.I'm pretty sure it's real.

Flesh.

Sy Style
07-05-17, 07:39

Yumi is one hottie with a tight body. Great massage, no rush, no calls taken, nice pressure therapeutically as well as sensual same time. Finished with a nice slow HJ. Roaming allowed. I asked for FS, but she said she prefers massage with HJ, but that if I wanted next time FS is available.

Yea baby I'm there! She is a looker, very friendly, sexy, and seems willing. Can't wait to get her naked for some FS action.

Sy.

Eric Shin
07-05-17, 15:31
Agreed on the Ok HJ but her massage skills and technique are better than 90 percent of the girls in that building. She has always been my go to for deep tissue massages, and have always found her back walking good. I work in sports medicine and can tell when someone knows their way around the body. As always YMMV but that just my 2 cent.

And I've never been shorted on time with her as a few others have complained.

-Vin.Interesting that Kylie is doing HJ now. Is she still working out of Tanya's place? With Tanya around, never imagined that she would let sis do the HJ. Thought that was reserved for only FOB type therapist that went to work there.

Cloe Stone
07-05-17, 17:02
Anyone try this one? Picture is a fake, linked to a jessicababyfat instagram page. Number doesn't pull any matches though. May have to TOFTT.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159271970.htmlDid you ever end up trying Sally? There was some recent inquiry about her, but not much on this forum on any experience. We know the photo is of JessicaBabyFat. Any 411 would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Member #5810
07-05-17, 22:17

Yumi is one hottie with a tight body. Great massage, no rush, no calls taken, nice pressure therapeutically as well as sensual same time. Finished with a nice slow HJ. Roaming allowed. I asked for FS, but she said she prefers massage with HJ, but that if I wanted next time FS is available.

Yea baby I'm there! She is a looker, very friendly, sexy, and seems willing. Can't wait to get her naked for some FS action.

Sy.Got to ask. Is that her real pics? Thanks my bruddah! I'm an AMP guy but looking for a change.

KaraSnsd
07-05-17, 23:46
Interesting that Kylie is doing HJ now. Is she still working out of Tanya's place? With Tanya around, never imagined that she would let sis do the HJ. Thought that was reserved for only FOB type therapist that went to work there.Seems she is semi Independent. Century Center 2603 is the overflow room of Siam Thai. She uses their parking pass, and credit card reader. She told me to not write in this forum that she gives HJ. Guess she did it to everyone and they wrote about it. She has a pretty face and thick body. Dark nips and dark pussy lips. Managed to finger her a bit but she kept those shorts on. She pulled down her top but no touching allowed. She gives a nice HJ but not sure if more can be paid for.

Magnod
07-06-17, 00:08
Anyone try?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6204917249.html

Shirokiya59
07-06-17, 00:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sy Style
07-06-17, 06:02
Got to ask. Is that her real pics? Thanks my bruddah! I'm an AMP guy but looking for a change.Yup pretty sure.

DRmjm
07-06-17, 11:59
I've seen Lisa before she was very nice. I really liked her!

Diamond Massage has moved to the 9th floor of CC. Their current ad does not mention Rose, but I can say that Lisa is still there for sure. Current ad from BP can be found at the following link:

All pics are fake. Lisa is there but isn't mentioned in the ad. All you can do is call and ask or go and find out.

Jan Fortifore
07-06-17, 18:22
Anyone try this one? Picture is a fake, linked to a jessicababyfat instagram page. Number doesn't pull any matches though. May have to TOFTT.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159271970.html

Did you ever end up trying Sally? There was some recent inquiry about her, but not much on this forum on any experience. We know the photo is of JessicaBabyFat. Any 411 would be appreciated.

Thanks.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6203502717.html

I reached out to Sally. Initially, she claimed her photo is "100%" her. After I wrote Jessica Dai Loan's name as the true model, Sally responded, "Ok. Actually is similar "25 years old, not ugly, just don't like put my photo in everywhere. ".

Anyone take one for the team, yet?

What's funny is Coco is also using a photo of Jessica Dai Loan (aka Jessica Baby Fat) in her advertisement: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6207533198.html.

January44.

ShortTimer
07-06-17, 20:21
First, thanks gents for all the intel. I just got transferred here and am looking for a taste of my previous life when I was stationed in the East.

I've had a few sessions thanks to your information, but finally took the plunge and signed up to help the group.

Decided to see Noi, a little thing from Thailand. I put her at 30 something with an excellent body, if you like them small with a large chest like I do. I asked if she actually was trained in massage and she replied in the affirmative. It turns out with a little coaxing she applied good pressure and did a great job. She actually could speak English pretty well in a kind of funny way.

I liked her face a lot, has character.

On the flip, I inquired about extras and she is not a FS girl, so this isn't like a trip to the bar in Thailand, but her hands were small and skilled.

I stayed gentlemanly and did OTC touching and she was amenable. I'm sure if I pushed it I would have gotten access, but I really just wanted to relax.

She's convenient, and the best I've seen in the area in my limited time here.

I hope she stays, as I need a steady diet of good providers for my 6 months here.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6207232599.html

FCH300
07-06-17, 22:17
OK. I got caught by the Century Center puzzle monster the other day!

Responded to this ad on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newly-open-clean-spa-new-girls/5622894

Set up appointment and when I inquire about where they are in CC I learn that it's the same room that I went to a couple of weeks ago and saw Diamond Massage Lisa. Check BP and find that the ad with the old Diamond Massage phone number is still running.

Both ads send you to the same place. OK, I've seen that before.

BTW, the new Parking Pass is for "Ruby Spa". Sounds like a gemstone fixation to me. Diamond moves and becomes Ruby.

Bigger surprise when I arrive and am greeted by Cherry from Cute Spa on the 10th floor. Niece of Apple / Vicky.

Enjoyed my time with Cherry. Bigger girl with soft skin, great light teasing touch. Spent the entire session playing. Didn't bother with massage but left with a big grin.

Cherry indicated that there were three girls working out of Ruby Spa. Herself, Lisa from Diamond and Mia. I didn't get to see anyone other than Cherry but the door was closed to another massage room when I arrived and when I left.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!

Taliban77
07-07-17, 01:15

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newly-open-clean-spa-new-girls/5622894

Set up appointment and when I inquire about where they are in CC I learn that it's the same room that I went to a couple of weeks ago and saw Diamond Massage Lisa. Check BP and find that the ad with the old Diamond Massage phone number is still running.

BTW, the new Parking Pass is for "Ruby Spa". Sounds like a gemstone fixation to me. Diamond moves and becomes Ruby.

Bigger surprise when I arrive and am greeted by Cherry from Cute Spa on the 10th floor. Niece of Apple / Vicky.

Enjoyed my time with Cherry. Bigger girl with soft skin, great light teasing touch. Spent the entire session playing. Didn't bother with massage but left with a big grin.

Cherry indicated that there were three girls working out of Ruby Spa. Herself, Lisa from Diamond and Mia. I didn't get to see anyone other than Cherry but the door was closed to another massage room when I arrived and when I left.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!So now there's Lisa from Diamond (previously of 2403) Cherry of 1011 and before at 1508,Mia of 1307 and known as Nikki and Tiffany at 1508 again right? Actually I'm just waiting till Rose gets back.

Heehaw
07-07-17, 02:03
Found out that Amy is married and lives here with her husband.Must be married to foreign national, was really hard to understand her English.

DRmjm
07-07-17, 03:03
That made me laugh! I've heard Rose is on vacation, if you run across here in the ever changing puzzle, please let me know.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!.

FCH300
07-07-17, 14:09
So now there's Lisa from Diamond (previously of 2403) Cherry of 1011 and before at 1508,Mia of 1307 and known as Nikki and Tiffany at 1508 again right? Actually I'm just waiting till Rose gets back.Sorry. Not so fast!

Lisa of Diamond Massage. Yes.

Cherry of Cute Spa. Yes.

Mia AKA Nikki of 11307 - I don't know and I doubt it. I didn't see Mia at Ruby Spa just got the name. I really like Mia in 1307 and I believe that she has a pretty large group of loyal customers. Just find it hard to believe that she'd be working in this kind of place and paying HF to someone.

Fleshlight
07-07-17, 17:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-momo-is-back-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

MOMO back from China. IMHO one of the better BBBJCIM. Massage is ok, lets you suck on huge real D cups. Her BJ is almost as good as KIKI's. Momo is a little younger and thinner.

Double BBBJ is pretty good. If your looking for just a good BBBJCIM, then this is the place.

Flesh.

DRmjm
07-07-17, 18:04
So I've read some positive reviews and negative about Tammy so I decided to check her out for myself.

She greeted me with a smile and she is stunning. I got an amazing massage, very professional.

On the flip, I think here is where some guys go wrong. She reads your ques. If you lay there and do nothing I think she will just keep it legit, but when I started to feel her ass, she leaned into my finger. She got super wet and gave a great HJ. Her HJ was as good as her massage.

I wish more was on the menu, I would love to see her naked! When I left I got a glass of ice cold water. It was delicious! Definitely, a repeat for me.

AznWellInDoubt
07-07-17, 18:04
What is the damage for momo BBBJCIM?

Taliban77
07-07-17, 18:10
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6203502717.html

I reached out to Sally. Initially, she claimed her photo is "100%" her. After I wrote Jessica Dai Loan's name as the true model, Sally responded, "Ok. Actually is similar "25 years old, not ugly, just don't like put my photo in everywhere. ".

Anyone take one for the team, yet?

What's funny is Coco is also using a photo of Jessica Dai Loan (aka Jessica Baby Fat) in her advertisement: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6207533198.html.

January44.You sure not getting what's in the photo all right. Good luck. I told you so.

Taliban77
07-07-17, 18:13
Sorry. Not so fast!

Lisa of Diamond Massage. Yes.

Cherry of Cute Spa. Yes.

Mia AKA Nikki of 11307 - I don't know and I doubt it. I didn't see Mia at Ruby Spa just got the name. I really like Mia in 1307 and I believe that she has a pretty large group of loyal customers. Just find it hard to believe that she'd be working in this kind of place and paying HF to someone.You may be correct about Mia at Ruby spa, probably using the name to attract attention to there new place.

Fun2016
07-07-17, 18:46
I came across this BP ad about CoCo (thanks to a bro here :-)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-coco-808-670-9520/6656897

This seems TGTBT to me. Very pretty face and hot body. I did quick google image search but no hits. Has any bro here tried her? FS on menu?

Thanks!

Bachlan
07-07-17, 22:37
You may be correct about Mia at Ruby spa, probably using the name to attract attention to there new place.From what I was told, she has to reduce her time with the boys now that she has to have daily RX in order to recover from her exposure and condition. She decided to contract with the Chinese Connction girls in CC serving as their mentor in answering the texts / phone calls as well as marketing the services and creating new ads. Albeit she does not take as many appointments like before, she will try to convince her new patrons to see one of her Chinese Connection girls so she can continue paying for her new condo. I guess she could refer to her as "Mama Mia".

DJ Quick
07-08-17, 05:43
Have any of you guys tried Kennedy a short blonde Haole chick with 712 area code? I have seen her post 2 years ago in Las Vegas BP. Would like to try some apple pie once in awhile. 😜.

Fleshlight
07-09-17, 06:07
What is the damage for momo BBBJCIM?Total $. 50 with massage.

Flesh.

StripedFashion
07-09-17, 22:12
Pretty weird but a photo I screen captured and totally forgot from a few years ago. It was posted in a "People You May Know" on FB of all places LOL. Anyone remember her from around 2014 and back?

Her name was Lexi and used to live with escort Sexy Sabrina but later moved near Atkinson Drive and went indie. Probably the only sno-bunnie MT I've ever seen. Heard she used to escort before that. Attractive lady that gave BBBJ and HE with her massage. Only down was the massage was kinda weak, her rates were steep (in-call $100 Massage only + $60 for extras. Outcalls $200) and she lived with her BF who was staring at me weird when I was walking into their place (found out who he was from the pictures on her walls). I used to also see her and her BF walking around Waikiki all the time afterward, actually.

Lexi was pretty cool and sent non-hobby related text messages. Even a goodbye before she moved from HI.

Said Lexi has a bunch of reviews here, mine is #9313 on this thread.

Hawaiian007
07-09-17, 22:17
So I've read some positive reviews and negative about Tammy so I decided to check her out for myself.

She greeted me with a smile and she is stunning. I got an amazing massage, very professional.

On the flip, I think here is where some guys go wrong. She reads your ques. If you lay there and do nothing I think she will just keep it legit, but when I started to feel her ass, she leaned into my finger. She got super wet and gave a great HJ. Her HJ was as good as her massage.

I wish more was on the menu, I would love to see her naked! When I left I got a glass of ice cold water. It was delicious! Definitely, a repeat for me.Aloha,

Any digits available for Tammy.

KaraSnsd
07-10-17, 01:35
Pretty weird but a photo I screen captured and totally forgot from a few years ago. It was posted in a "People You May Know" on FB of all places LOL. Anyone remember her from around 2014 and back?

Her name was Lexi and used to live with escort Sexy Sabrina but later moved near Atkinson Drive and went indie. Probably the only sno-bunnie MT I've ever seen. Heard she used to escort before that. Attractive lady that gave BBBJ and HE with her massage. Only down was the massage was kinda weak, her rates were steep (in-call $100 Massage only + $60 for extras. Outcalls $200) and she lived with her BF who was staring at me weird when I was walking into their place (found out who he was from the pictures on her walls). I used to also see her and her BF walking around Waikiki all the time afterward, actually.

Lexi was pretty cool and sent non-hobby related text messages. Even a goodbye before she moved from HI.

Said Lexi has a bunch of reviews here, mine is #9313 on this thread.I remember her on alancastre street in St. Louis heights. She did bare back and was cool. I only saw her once.

Ck813
07-10-17, 03:03
I just saw an ad Best Message by us and the top picture is a CoCo. Does anyone have info on her? She looks very pretty IMHO.

TIA.

Hard Eight
07-10-17, 05:21
Ad has pictures of Vicky, Miky and Cher. Complete BS. You have been warned.

FCH300
07-10-17, 14:59
Ad has pictures of Vicky, Miky and Cher. Complete BS. You have been warned.I assume that you responded to this ad - http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-for-you-from-japan-satisfaction-guaranteed-808-308-9508/7288228 and things didn't go well. Expect that the girls didn't look anything like the pictures. That's not unusual for CC. What else went wrong to prompt such a strong reaction?

DaTruth808
07-10-17, 18:02
Aloha,

Any digits available for Tammy.

007.I agree she is a hottie, I just saw nadia, shorted me on time big time, want to check out Tammy next.

Cloe Stone
07-10-17, 18:04
I just saw an ad Best Message by us and the top picture is a CoCo. Does anyone have info on her? She looks very pretty IMHO.

TIA.CK813, Check out post #17421. Photo used by Coco and Sally is of import model known as JessicaBabyFat. No feedback on either provider, except photos are fake.

Has anyone tried Coco or Sally?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6212203370.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6213372234.html

Ck813
07-10-17, 20:45
Thank you very much Cloe. If I get the chance I will try her out and report back. Again, thank you for the fast response back!

CK813, Check out post #17421. Photo used by Coco and Sally is of import model known as JessicaBabyFat. No feedback on either provider, except photos are fake.

Has anyone tried Coco or Sally?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6212203370.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6213372234.html

Relax808
07-10-17, 22:40
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6211303506.html

Looks delightful but always skeptical. Maybe someone has paid a visit and would care to share.

PM or just a reply on the forum.

Dvd888
07-10-17, 23:40
I came across this BP ad about CoCo (thanks to a bro here :-)

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-coco-808-670-9520/6656897

This seems TGTBT to me. Very pretty face and hot body. I did quick google image search but no hits. Has any bro here tried her? FS on menu?

Thanks!Called Sonny direct yesterday (to avoid the "Chinese confusion") and got Coco's first appointment at 1:30 at #611. Bad news is that's not her picture in the ad. Good news is that she looks similar but older, I would guess late 30's She is about 5'2", 105# nice ass and a BEAUTIFUL set of real "C's". (Said she is Chinese from PRC). Got a decent massage for about 30 minutes, then asked about any extras. She does everything, took off her wrap and she looked very good. BBBJ, a little DATY and CFS, multiple positions.

She was very pleasant and accommodating for the full hour, and I enjoyed my self. (can't always say that about some of Sonny / Julie's hired help) 60/140 Will repeat.

Darkman808
07-11-17, 00:36
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6211303506.html

Looks delightful but always skeptical. Maybe someone has paid a visit and would care to share.

PM or just a reply on the forum.I've talked to her on phone, seen her ads on Maui. Got a text from her yesterday trying to drum up business. She flat out told me first time we talked she does NOT do anything sexual. But who knows, YMMV. NOT saying I know of anything but hard to imagine a hippy like this could survive on just getting your kundalini straight. Got to b an occasional HE once in awhile right?? Who knows. She seemed nice and genuine on phone. Might take a plunge just for TOFTT. But don't hold your breathe. Ha!

Bigboner
07-11-17, 02:38
I agree she is a hottie, I just saw nadia, shorted me on time big time, want to check out Tammy next.Here's the ad.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6210698895.html

KaraSnsd
07-11-17, 04:21
Hey do you guys recognize her? She was a cute therapist that had a cute face.

Hard Eight
07-11-17, 04:38
Hey do you guys recognize her? She was a cute therapist that had a cute face.She's known as Mia now at 1307. Very short girl like 4' 10. Huge boobies and will suck you dry guys and fuck your brains out.

Hard Eight
07-11-17, 04:41
I agree she is a hottie, I just saw nadia, shorted me on time big time, want to check out Tammy next.Nadia always shorts. Just wants the HE and next customer please.

Mongerholic
07-11-17, 04:53
Hey do you guys recognize her? She was a cute therapist that had a cute face.Bro that is a sweet pic of her. I also have a few of her, but would never post it otherwise I would blow my cover.

M.

KaraSnsd
07-11-17, 08:30
Bro that is a sweet pic of her. I also have a few of her, but would never post it otherwise I would blow my cover.

M.Does she still work as a massage girl?

Mongerholic
07-11-17, 12:01
Does she still work as a massage girl?Mia has taken her talents to the next level. Probably the top indie service provider in CC. Ask and you shall receive--everything on the menu.

M.

DRmjm
07-11-17, 12:40
Tammy did not short me I got one full hour. After HE there was still time left and she gave a nice head massage for the rest of the time. Just like anything YMMV there have been conflicting reports, I can only say that my session was extremely enjoyable and I will repeat.

I agree she is a hottie, I just saw nadia, shorted me on time big time, want to check out Tammy next.

Murda808
07-11-17, 12:54
Mia has taken her talents to the next level. Probably the top indie service provider in CC. Ask and you shall receive--everything on the menu.

M.What's her contact info?

Cmore
07-11-17, 13:40
Although I do not know this one at all, my experience in the past has been that the MT's that mention Tantric and Holistic etc don't really consider a "tantric release" (aka HJ) as "sexual". So they mention "non-sexual" so people no there are no BJ's or FS. But often times I have found the Tantric providers include nude, and sometimes bodyslide or some interactivity as long as it is gentle and respectful. Not saying this is the case here, but everyone's interpretation of "sexual" is different, so a HE may be possible.

I've talked to her on phone, seen her ads on Maui. Got a text from her yesterday trying to drum up business. She flat out told me first time we talked she does NOT do anything sexual. But who knows, YMMV. NOT saying I know of anything but hard to imagine a hippy like this could survive on just getting your kundalini straight. Got to b an occasional HE once in awhile right?? Who knows. She seemed nice and genuine on phone. Might take a plunge just for TOFTT. But don't hold your breathe. Ha!

Russo
07-11-17, 15:50
Mia has taken her talents to the next level. Probably the top indie service provider in CC. Ask and you shall receive--everything on the menu.

M.Oh that would be Mia. She is a hottie. I did stop by her room yesterday on my way to see a provider I had an appointment with. Let's just say I have not laughed so hard in my life. I could here a Joe inside her unit saying "Do you always grab guys weiner like that?" LOL. Couldn't help but think this guy must be new to the hobby or is playing dumb as it may have been his first time their. Anyway. Needless to say I had my laugh. Well, now I know NOT to purchase a studio type condo. You can hear anything that goes on inside from the outside.

RoyWut
07-11-17, 21:11
Does anyone have the current contact info for Kylie? I've been wanting to try her, but her ad seems to have been taken down on CL. Thanks!

Russo
07-11-17, 21:42
Does anyone have the current contact info for Kylie? I've been wanting to try her, but her ad seems to have been taken down on CL. Thanks!I was looking al day yesterday for that ad. If you get it, please let me know.

AssEaterNow
07-12-17, 11:17
Cmore's review is spot on- Maui-ittes venture on Oahu not to come here to vacay but to join the "NFL" big leagues in drumming up quick business (her prices are Maui inflated): if your expecting Oahu standards of mongering you will be disappointed. Maui style is for those who seek enlightenment, and conscious connection with the "therapist". This hocus locus I use to travel to Maui to get (the hippy in me" as it fits the valley isle vibe. Tantric on Oahu is like starting Thai massage in Sweden. Ummm no.

Although I do not know this one at all, my experience in the past has been that the MT's that mention Tantric and Holistic etc don't really consider a "tantric release" (aka HJ) as "sexual". So they mention "non-sexual" so people no there are no BJ's or FS. But often times I have found the Tantric providers include nude, and sometimes bodyslide or some interactivity as long as it is gentle and respectful. Not saying this is the case here, but everyone's interpretation of "sexual" is different, so a HE may be possible.

Chik0848
07-12-17, 15:34
I was looking al day yesterday for that ad. If you get it, please let me know.The last number I have is 808 729-6325. Don't know if it's still active. Good luck.

GoodTimeSoahu
07-13-17, 02:27
How much do you tip a masseuse who gave you an amazing massage, but no HE? I usually tip anywhere from. 40 to. 60 when the HE is good AND if the massage was good. But yesterday was the first time I had a great massage but no HE. I was stuck on how much to tip. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.

Magnod
07-13-17, 02:46
How much do you tip a masseuse who gave you an amazing massage, but no HE? I usually tip anywhere from. 40 to. 60 when the HE is good AND if the massage was good. But yesterday was the first time I had a great massage but no HE. I was stuck on how much to tip. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.I usually give 15 - 20 tip for a good solid massage with no play. 10-15 for a just okay massage.

Coffee Bean
07-13-17, 03:02
How much do you tip a masseuse who gave you an amazing massage, but no HE? I usually tip anywhere from. 40 to. 60 when the HE is good AND if the massage was good. But yesterday was the first time I had a great massage but no HE. I was stuck on how much to tip. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.Who gave that amazing massage?

DRmjm
07-13-17, 03:13
I tip 20-30 for an amazing massage with no HE. I might go 40 but no higher, but that would be it she was super hot.

How much do you tip a masseuse who gave you an amazing massage, but no HE? I usually tip anywhere from. 40 to. 60 when the HE is good AND if the massage was good. But yesterday was the first time I had a great massage but no HE. I was stuck on how much to tip. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.

RdPuerco
07-13-17, 03:14
She's known as Mia now at 1307. Very short girl like 4' 10. Huge boobies and will suck you dry guys and fuck your brains out.I keep hearing about this girl. When is someone going to post a current ad?

Mongerholic
07-13-17, 05:50
I keep hearing about this girl. When is someone going to post a current ad?Bro I would say 95% of the mongers on this forum have banged her at least 10 times--I have. She is the real deal! Enjoy!

M.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726

**Of course the pics are not her.

Magnod
07-13-17, 15:39
I tip 20-30 for an amazing massage with no HE. I might go 40 but no higher, but that would be it she was super hot.Why would being super hot matter for just a massage? Tipping her HE amounts for nothing sets the precedent for her to rob people if she does start doing more.

Hard Eight
07-13-17, 18:16
Bro I would say 95% of the mongers on this forum have banged her at least 10 times--I have. She is the real deal! Enjoy!

M.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726

**Of course the pics are not her.Her picture was posted a few days ago.

Cmore
07-13-17, 18:29
I guess I am cheaper than you guys. I usually give give $10 tip if no HE. Unless it was a truly amazing massage, in which case I might go up to $15. I would do $20 only if it was amazing, and it was 90 min instead of 1 hour.

I tip 20-30 for an amazing massage with no HE. I might go 40 but no higher, but that would be it she was super hot.

Cloe Stone
07-13-17, 21:03
Why would being super hot matter for just a massage? Tipping her HE amounts for nothing sets the precedent for her to rob people if she does start doing more.IMHO, tipping should always be based on service. For a standard massage (60 dollars and hour); a 10 dollar tip is 17%, a 20 dollar tip is 33%. Thus a 10 - 15 dollar tip is fine, based on the value of the service. I agree with comments that HE should be the precedent for a larger tip.

Cpt Morgan
07-13-17, 21:58
So I've been exhausted lately. Lots going on. I've been meaning to get a massage, but wanted a good massage with a HE if possible. I was reading this thread and saw several reports that Yumi (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048) gave a really good hard massage and a great HJ / BJ. That sounded perfect. I called her today and ducked out of work early for an early afternoon visit.

I arrived a few minutes early, but no one was home when I knocked. I was thinking I got the wrong apt number when she got off the elevator. She apologized and let me in. I gave her the house $60, then hopped in the shower. I kinda expected she'd ditch her dress and put on something sexy or be somewhat asked. She didn't but I was like whatever. She asked if I wanted 4 hand. I was tempted, but only had so much cash. I told her no and joked about not having brought cash for two girls anyway. She asked how much is brought for a tip. I had only planned on HJ, maybe BJ. So I told her I had 100. She said "Oh no, not 140?" And I said I didn't want full service. Just hand or mouth. She said that I could get the other 40 after if I wanted to do FS. I laid down and she kept whispering in my ear about how good it would be so I said fuck it and told her I'd get the rest after and do FS.

She smiled and started rubbing my back. Now the whole reason I called her in the first place was on the recommendation that she gave a great actual massage. HOWEVER, it was just crappy. No oil, just dry hands. She texted most of the time so it was one handed. She took a few calls in Chinese (while she was working on my back. Now the few minutes she actually focused on me were good. I kept waiting for her to settle down and get into it and give me the massage I'd read so much about.

That never happened. On the flip, she said "I will service you now" and started jackhammering away on Jr. Somehow she had lotion for that, thank fucking god. After 3 or 4 minutes of really intense hand work, I spoke up and asked if we were doing FS still. She then took off her dress, got naked, climbed on top of me and gave me a short but nice covered BJ. She repositioned and just as she was about to lower onto it, she stopped and said it would be $60 after. I said what? And she repeated "$60 at atm". At that point I agreed (stupidly). She went to work CG and it was pretty good. And after shed already had me about to pop with the hands, I didn't last very long. She hopped off, cleaned me off and jumped in the shower. I checked the time. It had been 25 minutes since I walked in the door. I laid back, expecting to finally get this massage everyone raved about. After like 5/10 min she came out and started getting dressed. I asked of we were done. She said yeah and then called someone on the phone. At this point I was actually pretty mad about it all. When she hung up, I asked her if she was still charging full price even though I'd only gotten basically a bang and go. She said "Full service is full service. ".

I would have bailed and told her to screw herself but she followed me to the atm. I don't need drama and the $60 isn't that big of a deal. It was just such shitty service.

So all told, Yumi did a halfassed massage with a quick bang and go for $220.

I hate going to CC because it's always this stupid ish. The money isn't the issue for me. My time is worth more to me than the money and it was a huge waste of time. Same thing happened last time I went to CC. Saw a well established provider here with lots of great reviews. She showed up late, gave shit service and shorted the time.

Maybe my timing is the issue. I only go in the early afternoon because that's what works for my schedule. It seems like they all just give shitty service in daylight. Idk.

Either way, would NEVER see Yumi again and I don't think I'll go back to CC anytime soon. I miss Mayflower from a couple years ago. It was hit and miss but I had SOME good experiences.

If anybody knows someone who actually gives a good massage with an hi at the end, that's all I fucking want. And I'd pay good money for it. I'm just sick of having my time wasted.

/ Rant over.

Hinode
07-13-17, 23:08
Why would being super hot matter for just a massage? Tipping her HE amounts for nothing sets the precedent for her to rob people if she does start doing more.Rightttttttttttttttttttttttt. Service over looks. Bumbai they learn.

Preach braddah Magnod.

SquirtLuva69
07-14-17, 02:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-place-real-girl-first-hawaii-from-japan-sensual-relaxation/6463955

Not her pic and she is not from Japan. Watchout guys.

Mongerholic
07-14-17, 03:09
So I've been exhausted lately. Lots going on. I've been meaning to get a massage, but wanted a good massage with a HE if possible. I was reading this thread and saw several reports that Yumi (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048) gave a really good hard massage and a great HJ / BJ. That sounded perfect. I called her today and ducked out of work early for an early afternoon visit.

I arrived a few minutes early, but no one was home when I knocked. I was thinking I got the wrong apt number when she got off the elevator. She apologized and let me in. I gave her the house $60, then hopped in the shower. I kinda expected she'd ditch her dress and put on something sexy or be somewhat asked. She didn't but I was like whatever. She asked if I wanted 4 hand. I was tempted, but only had so much cash. I told her no and joked about not having brought cash for two girls anyway. She asked how much is brought for a tip. I had only planned on HJ, maybe BJ. So I told her I had 100. She said "Oh no, not 140?" And I said I didn't want full service. Just hand or mouth. She said that I could get the other 40 after if I wanted to do FS. I laid down and she kept whispering in my ear about how good it would be so I said fuck it and told her I'd get the rest after and do FS.

She smiled and started rubbing my back. Now the whole reason I called her in the first place was on the recommendation that she gave a great actual massage. HOWEVER, it was just crappy. No oil, just dry hands. She texted most of the time so it was one handed. She took a few calls in Chinese (while she was working on my back. Now the few minutes she actually focused on me were good. I kept waiting for her to settle down and get into it and give me the massage I'd read so much about.

That never happened. On the flip, she said "I will service you now" and started jackhammering away on Jr. Somehow she had lotion for that, thank fucking god. After 3 or 4 minutes of really intense hand work, I spoke up and asked if we were doing FS still. She then took off her dress, got naked, climbed on top of me and gave me a short but nice covered BJ. She repositioned and just as she was about to lower onto it, she stopped and said it would be $60 after. I said what? And she repeated "$60 at atm". At that point I agreed (stupidly). She went to work CG and it was pretty good. And after shed already had me about to pop with the hands, I didn't last very long. She hopped off, cleaned me off and jumped in the shower. I checked the time. It had been 25 minutes since I walked in the door. I laid back, expecting to finally get this massage everyone raved about. After like 5/10 min she came out and started getting dressed. I asked of we were done. She said yeah and then called someone on the phone. At this point I was actually pretty mad about it all. When she hung up, I asked her if she was still charging full price even though I'd only gotten basically a bang and go. She said "Full service is full service. ".

I would have bailed and told her to screw herself but she followed me to the atm. I don't need drama and the $60 isn't that big of a deal. It was just such shitty service.

So all told, Yumi did a halfassed massage with a quick bang and go for $220.

I hate going to CC because it's always this stupid ish. The money isn't the issue for me. My time is worth more to me than the money and it was a huge waste of time. Same thing happened last time I went to CC. Saw a well established provider here with lots of great reviews. She showed up late, gave shit service and shorted the time.

Maybe my timing is the issue. I only go in the early afternoon because that's what works for my schedule. It seems like they all just give shitty service in daylight. Idk.

Either way, would NEVER see Yumi again and I don't think I'll go back to CC anytime soon. I miss Mayflower from a couple years ago. It was hit and miss but I had SOME good experiences.

If anybody knows someone who actually gives a good massage with an hi at the end, that's all I fucking want. And I'd pay good money for it. I'm just sick of having my time wasted.provider

/ Rant over.Cap.

If the provider you saw was a Chinese MILF late 40's 5'2" 110 32 b w / 1" nipples, and a defining tattoo on her lower back then I am shocked. I have partaken in Yumi's services ar least 5 times this year and have never paid upfront or experienced any upsell. To be escorted to the atm for payment is unfathomable. I believe you were a victim of the famous Chinese musical chair bait and switch. I do know that other providers work out of her room when she is unavailable.

M.

Hawaii Drifter
07-14-17, 04:46
Bro I would say 95% of the mongers on this forum have banged her at least 10 times--I have. She is the real deal! Enjoy!

M.

**Of course the pics are not her.I went on a rant about pics being commandeered from other girls WeChat accounts. These are just such examples. I won't trust CC ads or pics. Even if verified the girl ain't garanz to be the one shows up, I experienced that many times building Mufi's choo choo and going in for" MASSAGY".

Now I will tell you, I did experience some good ones. For me wasn't even hit or miss though. Like throw a handful of loosely crumpled chopstick wrappers at a trash can on a windy day from across an open table at Hapuna BP is the bestest analogy I can think of to what you'll land. Will you get that 20-something to 30 year old as featured in the picture? SCORE! You got a chopstick wrapper in the can! Or will you get a slightly saggy but decent 40 year old married woman with kids? Potentially a miss unless you like her. Possibly a 50 year old grandmother or even the mama of the establishment?? See not even hit or miss right?

I never go by the pics. I was really pissed some real unsuspecting girls pics were pirated by certain Ladies of the Evening for their own ads.

DaDrifter.

Shibiko
07-14-17, 06:00

M.

**Of course the pics are not her.Not trying to stir up anything, Read a post from a monger awhile back that his dick was burning after seeing this provider. Is it all good now?

Fleshlight
07-14-17, 06:51
Cap.

If the provider you saw was a Chinese MILF late 40's 5'2" 110 32 b w / 1" nipples, and a defining tattoo on her lower back then I am shocked. I have partaken in Yumi's services ar least 5 times this year and have never paid upfront or experienced any upsell. To be escorted to the atm for payment is unfathomable. I believe you were a victim of the famous Chinese musical chair bait and switch. I do know that other providers work out of her room when she is unavailable.

M.I concur with Mholic, I never had a bad experience with YUMI like that before. Especially the collect up front part. Or even upsell.

Flesh.

BoboBrotha
07-14-17, 12:26
Erlinda is great! No roaming but that's okay. Very good massage, very good attitude, and I really liked how she incorporates the HE throughout the massage. Would recommend.Wanted to add something- I find it puzzling and kind of humorous that she has a big painting of Jesus up in the room. Also her choice of music is terrible! LOL.

First Try
07-14-17, 13:45
I guess I am cheaper than you guys. I usually give give $10 tip if no HE. Unless it was a truly amazing massage, in which case I might go up to $15. I would do $20 only if it was amazing, and it was 90 min instead of 1 hour.Check this thread too.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18433-AMP-Pricing

MisoHoney808
07-14-17, 15:10
How much do you tip a masseuse who gave you an amazing massage, but no HE? I usually tip anywhere from. 40 to. 60 when the HE is good AND if the massage was good. But yesterday was the first time I had a great massage but no HE. I was stuck on how much to tip. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.I usually go 20% (10-15 bucks) is a fair tip for a good legit massage. Hell, I even tip 15-20% for just an average legit massage, as long as they were friendly and personable. Bottom line, it's all up to you and consider all the factors: do you plan on repeating or just one-and-done, are you hoping for a HE on a repeat visit, etc. Most of these massage places are cash only, so you know they're only reporting half (if not less) to Uncle Sam.

Ck813
07-14-17, 15:53
I feel like $10 is fine even if the massage was amazing. In this economy today not everyone can afford a $60 massage and $20 tip. At times the MT will get upset if you only tip $10 but too bad. Seriously, is a tip warranted for every service that we get? Hair cut, massage, valet, hotel? Imagine going on a trip and you have to bring $100-$200 singles just to tip the hotel, dining, valet, massage and plus you paying them the regular fee. We would all go broke very fast. I always said if you can't make it in this world by just tips then find a job that pays decent. MT'S better understand no tip no tip. At least they got paid for their services. Not all of us can afford $20. With that said, I usually tip $10-$20 all depending on my financial situation and how good the massage was. I walked out of one place and have zero tip because all the lady did was rub my body. I should of called it quits after 5 minutes but I kept hoping it would get better and I would get a HE but nothing. If the massage absolutely sucks I will tip nothing. I don't feel obligated to tip, I'm tired of tipping.

Check this thread too.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18433-AMP-Pricing

RoadRally2
07-14-17, 15:59
These pics look familiar can anyone give some info about this girl. Thanks!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-special-find-out-why-100-real-pics/6790370

HawaiianTime
07-14-17, 16:11
Not on 13th floor anymore. Now on 9th. Definitely want to use a cover with this one.

Hard Eight
07-14-17, 16:13

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-special-find-out-why-100-real-pics/6790370She's in her mid 40's by now. Been in the business for sometime.

HawaiianTime
07-14-17, 16:18
Also shorted me on time. Her and fake boob Nana are still a team if you want the 4 hand happy ending.

VietFunGuy
07-14-17, 16:33
Wanted to add something- I find it puzzling and kind of humorous that she has a big painting of Jesus up in the room. Also her choice of music is terrible! LOL.Not to get off topic but I was in Los Angeles I went to one of the MPs.

And the please have the Christmas music playing in the middle of the summer too weird.

Redneck 1
07-14-17, 17:21

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-special-find-out-why-100-real-pics/6790370There are already many posts about her on the forum. Might want to use the search tool for "Angie". For example, between June 25 and July 7, there were seven posts about her in the "Best BBBJCIM" thread.

OneKnightStand
07-14-17, 18:03
I'm kind of new to this thing that we do (6 months) and would like to contribute somehow. Tried this place at executive center at bishop street yesterday. I gave her hints of HE but she moved away. Wanted a good massage w / HE but was totally legit. Therapist is her in the pic but 10-15 lbs heavier, about 5'-0" tall. Soft and uneventful massage or hand rub for lack of a better word. Very disappointed and will never go back. Standard tip. Besides century center, anyone recommend a massage therapist that can give a solid deep massage w / HE? Lmk please thank you in advance!

VinDrake
07-14-17, 18:59
I feel like $10 is fine even if the massage was amazing. In this economy today not everyone can afford a $60 massage and $20 tip. At times the MT will get upset if you only tip $10 but too bad. Seriously, is a tip warranted for every service that we get? Hair cut, massage, valet, hotel? Imagine going on a trip and you have to bring $100-$200 singles just to tip the hotel, dining, valet, massage and plus you paying them the regular fee. We would all go broke very fast. I always said if you can't make it in this world by just tips then find a job that pays decent. MT'S better understand no tip no tip. At least they got paid for their services. Not all of us can afford $20. With that said, I usually tip $10-$20 all depending on my financial situation and how good the massage was. I walked out of one place and have zero tip because all the lady did was rub my body. I should of called it quits after 5 minutes but I kept hoping it would get better and I would get a HE but nothing. If the massage absolutely sucks I will tip nothing. I don't feel obligated to tip, I'm tired of tipping.Yea in todays economy not everyone can afford a fat tip. Totally understandable. In my opinion when someone provides you with a good service you should compensate them for it. If the valet keeps your car up front and bolts to get it when he sees you approaching, tip the person. If your barber hooks you up with a great haircut, tip the person (especially this person). If you're going in for a massage because your back is all knotted up and get a great massage, but no HE, can't be all salty if you don't get HE, and give a lame tip, because you went there for your pain. If you want guarantee HE you know where to go and what the price is for that service. Most of the time it's sub par massage w / HE but you still giving that. 60 tip. I never understood how some guys are ok with tipping 60 for so-so massage with HE, and not being ok tipping 20 for a solid hour session. If the massage blows all around tip accordingly, or not at all, and maybe they'll get the hint to improve their services. Hell most of the people who complain about tipping have no problem going out for drinks and leaving nice tips for the girl who has simply been showing some boob, flirting, and bringing you beers all night haha. We're all diff but I always tip per satisfaction of the service w / 20 being the norm for hour sesh.

Magnod
07-14-17, 22:01
Yea in todays economy not everyone can afford a fat tip. Totally understandable. In my opinion when someone provides you with a good service you should compensate them for it. If the valet keeps your car up front and bolts to get it when he sees you approaching, tip the person. If your barber hooks you up with a great haircut, tip the person (especially this person). If you're going in for a massage because your back is all knotted up and get a great massage, but no HE, can't be all salty if you don't get HE, and give a lame tip, because you went there for your pain. If you want guarantee HE you know where to go and what the price is for that service. Most of the time it's sub par massage w / HE but you still giving that. 60 tip. I never understood how some guys are ok with tipping 60 for so-so massage with HE, and not being ok tipping 20 for a solid hour session. If the massage blows all around tip accordingly, or not at all, and maybe they'll get the hint to improve their services. Hell most of the people who complain about tipping have no problem going out for drinks and leaving nice tips for the girl who has simply been showing some boob, flirting, and bringing you beers all night haha. We're all diff but I always tip per satisfaction of the service w / 20 being the norm for hour sesh.I think the point is that 40-60 tip is just crazy. No matter how good looking the person was.

HeineHeine
07-14-17, 22:32
Yea in todays economy not everyone can afford a fat tip. Totally understandable. In my opinion when someone provides you with a good service you should compensate them for it. If the valet keeps your car up front and bolts to get it when he sees you approaching, tip the person. If your barber hooks you up with a great haircut, tip the person (especially this person). If you're going in for a massage because your back is all knotted up and get a great massage, but no HE, can't be all salty if you don't get HE, and give a lame tip, because you went there for your pain. If you want guarantee HE you know where to go and what the price is for that service. Most of the time it's sub par massage w / HE but you still giving that. 60 tip. I never understood how some guys are ok with tipping 60 for so-so massage with HE, and not being ok tipping 20 for a solid hour session. If the massage blows all around tip accordingly, or not at all, and maybe they'll get the hint to improve their services. Hell most of the people who complain about tipping have no problem going out for drinks and leaving nice tips for the girl who has simply been showing some boob, flirting, and bringing you beers all night haha. We're all diff but I always tip per satisfaction of the service w / 20 being the norm for hour sesh.Each person definitely draws the line for their self. But overtipping while certainly honorable and generous just helps ensure that your favorite legit mt never has to cross over to the darkside. So you're cutting your own throat if you tip 40 $ for legit but 60 $ for happy ending. For that small 20 $ difference your lady doesn't have to wash the cum off her hands after every appointment. And eventually the HE girls will charge more since they hear that theyre stroking your flabby self for ONLY 20 $ more LOL. Tip away bros.

RdPuerco
07-15-17, 00:58

M.

**Of course the pics are not her.¡Muchas gracias, señor mongerholic!

Shengnu888
07-15-17, 02:09
Not on 13th floor anymore. Now on 9th. Definitely want to use a cover with this one.You probably was thinking what I was thinking. The next day itchy feeling with all them dicks in her mouth and bareback fucks LOL.

LoseMoney23
07-15-17, 03:38
You probably was thinking what I was thinking. The next day itchy feeling with all them dicks in her mouth and bareback fucks LOL.So with the new condo that she purchased that I read awhile ago she'll need to fuck 2000 more clients and that's $400,000 for her new pad.

I bet she can thank you all for her services and hopefully live a disease free life after her tenure is over.

Sawadee ka my fellow patrons.

Mofo69
07-15-17, 04:23
I concur with Mholic, I never had a bad experience with YUMI like that before. Especially the collect up front part. Or even upsell.

Flesh.I agree also with the Bros. Saw her this week. Yumi's massage technique puts me to sleep every time (also her facial and scalp massaging too) and she uses light oil on the body, can't imagine a dry rub. Never had a collected fee upfront let alone do a ATM escort. Always get full hour time. No short change either. She travels a lot back to asia home or to mainland for her side biz so she says she has a handful of GFs she lets to use her place.

MF69.

Redneck 1
07-15-17, 06:28
Each person definitely draws the line for their self. But overtipping while certainly honorable and generous just helps ensure that your favorite legit mt never has to cross over to the darkside. So you're cutting your own throat if you tip 40 $ for legit but 60 $ for happy ending. For that small 20 $ difference your lady doesn't have to wash the cum off her hands after every appointment. And eventually the HE girls will charge more since they hear that they're stroking your flabby self for ONLY 20 $ more LOL. Tip away bros.Good point, regardless of the specific figures. It's basic economics. The higher the tip for sessions with no sexual activity, the less incentive the provider has to engage in any sexual activity. Likewise, the smaller the difference between a tip for a non-sexual session and a sexual session, the less incentive the provider has to engage in sexual activity.

Ck813
07-15-17, 06:38
Can you please tell us what the name and maybe put the link up for the ad to this place?

I'm kind of new to this thing that we do (6 months) and would like to contribute somehow. Tried this place at executive center at bishop street yesterday. I gave her hints of HE but she moved away. Wanted a good massage w / HE but was totally legit. Therapist is her in the pic but 10-15 lbs heavier, about 5'-0" tall. Soft and uneventful massage or hand rub for lack of a better word. Very disappointed and will never go back. Standard tip. Besides century center, anyone recommend a massage therapist that can give a solid deep massage w / HE? Lmk please thank you in advance!

Hawaii Drifter
07-15-17, 08:46
I feel like $10 is fine even if the massage was amazing. In this economy today not everyone can afford a $60 massage and $20 tip. At times the MT will get upset if you only tip $10 but too bad. Seriously, is a tip warranted for every service that we get? Hair cut, massage, valet, hotel? Imagine going on a trip and you have to bring $100-$200 singles just to tip the hotel, dining, valet, massage and plus you paying them the regular fee. We would all go broke very fast. I always said if you can't make it in this world by just tips then find a job that pays decent. MT'S better understand no tip no tip. At least they got paid for their services. Not all of us can afford $20. With that said, I usually tip $10-$20 all depending on my financial situation and how good the massage was. I walked out of one place and have zero tip because all the lady did was rub my body. I should of called it quits after 5 minutes but I kept hoping it would get better and I would get a HE but nothing. If the massage absolutely sucks I will tip nothing. I don't feel obligated to tip, I'm tired of tipping.Many of us can blow thru $200-1,000 in singles in 3-4 hours? Haha.

Well at least my crew used to hit Home then CC then Rock Za or Femme, usual routine to unwind on a Friday after working on the rail. Now money stay tight, I totally understand!

DaDrifter.

DRmjm
07-15-17, 11:45
Can you please tell us what the name and maybe put the link up for the ad to this place?I'm just guessing that he went to Min. Min gives a great massage, will hint, will put her huge covered boobs in your face but that's it. She is totally legit, as far as I know. She is in the executive center. Her massage is very good.