rubmaps

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 748
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #748

    LOL good for you BUT

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Just got a full panel STD test after 1 year of BBFS (mostly BB anal too with CIA) and everythings still clean!

    Guess it really pays to pee out the junk right after a good fuck. Woo hoo! Thank you everyone for all the tips and info.
    BB Anal CIA is the reason why HIV is prevalent among the male homosexual community. Not judging you but just sayin for other readers, etc that it doesn't hurt to do more research than what you see on this board to be better informed.

  2. #747

    Stella

    Anyone know where to find Stella, Sharon, sally / cari? Please pm me please. Seem lots girls went their way, and one booker only handle one or 2 girls now. It's getting headache. If hx and worse this place goes dark. I might need to move to Asia or hand out with my 2 hands say sorry to my little bro.

  3. #746

    Mini update on TER

    Though the other site has its uses somewhat, they have removed all US reviews and you cannot search for any in US cities anymore. I think your own reviews are still there, but rest are wiped. I don't see much reason to visit there before and with this happening, there isn't much value to visit there other than their boards which kinda suck due to save a hoe mentality they got there. I texted Kiss's booker today and they have their own little mini website now. Seems like that is the direction where things are going.

  4. #745
    Just got a full panel STD test after 1 year of BBFS (mostly BB anal too with CIA) and everythings still clean!

    Guess it really pays to pee out the junk right after a good fuck. Woo hoo! Thank you everyone for all the tips and info.

  5. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by FredBickle  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Just saw her.

    She's basically an insanely toned, big tittied korean MILF pornstar.

    I think previous poster had bad luck because my experience was incredible.

    Door opens and within 20 seconds my finger is in her asshole.

    She deepthroats me in the room while my shirt is still on.

    We move to the shower and she continues the sucking.

    Back in the room I pound her raw, she rims me, then I start pounding her ass and dump a huge load right in her asshole.

    She cleans up, returns and sucks my cock for the remainder of the clock.

    I'm alternating between fingering her pussy and her ass while she hoovers my taint.

    Finally bust another huge nut in her mouth and she swallows the whole thing.

    I'm blown away by this mega *****. Literally.

    By far the best hotness-to-openmindedness ratio I've ever experienced.

    I think she really liked me BTW bc there was no extra for anal and she didn't even think about the donation until 2 minutes before I left.

    Unbelievably awesome experience.
    WTF. I wish this was my session with her. I'm tempted to try again with her.

    What time did you see her?

    Did you tell them you wanted anal or just assumed it? During the session, She told me she doesn't like anal and only does it for the extra $$.

    How big are you? She complained I was too big and rough and that my dick was "banana curved" so she can't take it as well in her ass. (Seems like a total lie of course).

  6. #743

    I agree it's possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I concur with the above statement-ALL GOOD THINGS OR BAD THINGS will come to END. USA still DEBATE ROE VS WADE and wants to overturn it after 48 years. Also the mere fact of 97-2 passage in Senate shows the level of support on this BILL. Even if this bill gets a hearing by Supreme court based on 1st Amendment, the five conservative justices will side with this issue as they are beholden to their belief more than beholden to the constitution: It is a new WAY of life. Whereas in Canada, Australia, New Zealand the whole issue of SEX and having consensual SEX is widely accepted way of life. The days of influx of K Girls in USA is almost over and I suspect that in 1-2 years there will be perhaps 20% less mongers and 60%-80% less girls coming to USA. The future destination will be Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal in Canada and UK where rich Asians are opting to migrate and I disagree with Europe as a destination as the European scene is completely dominated by Eastern Europeans and it is totally different type of scene than what the K girls like to operate under.
    Which is why I keep saying if you vote republican you are also holding hands with the conservative christian bloc. Not that it matters in this state and I am neither red or blue but I would advise to people on this site not to indirectly give power to conservative religious hypocrites in any way shape or form.

  7. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulak  [View Original Post]
    USA is not the only market for their talents. They could very well explore country's like Canada and Europe and other countries where Korean citizens, enjoys a privilege of staying 90 days visa free. So unless information exchange improves over here soon and fast, without exposing themselves to federal lawsuits, USA will become a bypass place for Kgirls. Just my. 02 cents.
    I concur with the above statement-ALL GOOD THINGS OR BAD THINGS will come to END. USA still DEBATE ROE VS WADE and wants to overturn it after 48 years. Also the mere fact of 97-2 passage in Senate shows the level of support on this BILL. Even if this bill gets a hearing by Supreme court based on 1st Amendment, the five conservative justices will side with this issue as they are beholden to their belief more than beholden to the constitution: It is a new WAY of life. Whereas in Canada, Australia, New Zealand the whole issue of SEX and having consensual SEX is widely accepted way of life. The days of influx of K Girls in USA is almost over and I suspect that in 1-2 years there will be perhaps 20% less mongers and 60%-80% less girls coming to USA. The future destination will be Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal in Canada and UK where rich Asians are opting to migrate and I disagree with Europe as a destination as the European scene is completely dominated by Eastern Europeans and it is totally different type of scene than what the K girls like to operate under.

  8. #741

    New to the K-girl Scene

    I'll admit that I'm not that active of a hobbyist. I'll check out a girl here and there, but I do want to get into the K-girl scene. Like most people, I'm a fan of the Asian woman look. Now that most of the agencies are currently posting on HX, can I get some recommendations as to who to see. At the moment I'm checking out the Stelia account, not sure if that agency is any good.

  9. #740

    If things don't recover to normal

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if how the scene is going to be forward on from last week's news. How much of K-Girl business is from new people? You have to already be in, in order to even go. Seems like they already got a loyal pool of trusted people to go. Does this also mean because of slower business, possibly more BB? Been pondering this but I doubt it. Just had the idea that if business is really slow due to the bans, the girls are willing to do more riskier services (BBFS or anal or both) just to get guys to either come or repeat. From my experience, only a handful of girls are willing to go this far. If they want to go safe, they are pretty strict on this and they don't seem want to change their minds.
    Then everyone will have to adjust to getting less than they are used to. But I assume things will get back to normal eventually although I hope it doesn't take too long. The big agencies can survive on their verified base but will eventually need new customers to replace the ones that leave. How long they can survive without new customers? I don't know and I hope we don't have to find out. There are still sites in place that should be able to keep things going although there will be a transition period but if the Feds go after more than Backpage and turn this country into a nanny state then I will be taking many more vacations out of what would be a piece of shit country.

  10. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSweet69  [View Original Post]
    I signed it!
    What are your rates?

  11. #738

  12. #737

    Sign petition to sto this madness LOL.


  13. #736

    New reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if how the scene is going to be forward on from last week's news. How much of K-Girl business is from new people? You have to already be in, in order to even go. Seems like they already got a loyal pool of trusted people to go. Does this also mean because of slower business, possibly more BB? Been pondering this but I doubt it. Just had the idea that if business is really slow due to the bans, the girls are willing to do more riskier services (BBFS or anal or both) just to get guys to either come or repeat. From my experience, only a handful of girls are willing to go this far. If they want to go safe, they are pretty strict on this and they don't seem want to change their minds.
    USA is not the only market for their talents. They could very well explore country's like Canada and Europe and other countries where Korean citizens, enjoys a privilege of staying 90 days visa free. So unless information exchange improves over here soon and fast, without exposing themselves to federal lawsuits, USA will become a bypass place for Kgirls. Just my. 02 cents.

  14. #735
    I am wondering if how the scene is going to be forward on from last week's news. How much of K-Girl business is from new people? You have to already be in, in order to even go. Seems like they already got a loyal pool of trusted people to go. Does this also mean because of slower business, possibly more BB? Been pondering this but I doubt it. Just had the idea that if business is really slow due to the bans, the girls are willing to do more riskier services (BBFS or anal or both) just to get guys to either come or repeat. From my experience, only a handful of girls are willing to go this far. If they want to go safe, they are pretty strict on this and they don't seem want to change their minds.

  15. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCall  [View Original Post]
    This is the HX link http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/51876 but I think the real photos are here.

    https://kgirlemma.escortprotools.com
    Thanks for the info bub.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape